Welcome Guest!


the current system time is: Mon Jul 19 10:32 2021; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

<GERMATOID> MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SORRY ABOUT ALL THOSE TIMES I KILLED YOU, HOTARU-CHAN!
<FireFly_9> ... Times?


welcome to #suburbansenshi4

[10:32] * Kizoku Inochi blushes a little as Nanami Hayabusa hands her a folded note and winks.
[10:34] * Kizoku Inochi reads the note and blushes fiercely. She scribbles her response of a polite thank you but I'm currently in love with another and swiftly hands it back while their teacher isn't looking.
[10:43] * Kizoku Inochi texts Matsumi Shin     I cannot wait!!!! I packed a couple of different swimsuits 'cuz I didn't know which one to bring! Mako-chan and Haruka-san and the others are all coming, right?
[10:44] * Kizoku Inochi jumps a little as the bell rings, signaling the end of class. Their teacher leaves s some of the other girls close the blinds so they can all start changing for PE.
[10:45] * Kizoku Inochi sets down her phone on her desk and stands. Before she can work on taking off her top, she's accosted by Nanami. She sits down on her chair, nervous as Nanami leans over her.
[10:47] <Nanami Hayabusa> In love with someone else, huh? Who is it? Is it Shinohara-San? Takatsuki-San?
[10:48] * Kizoku Inochi shakes her head as Nanami lists the popular girls of their class and even some of their school.
[10:50] <Wakaba Saionji> Leave Inochi,san alone, Hayabusa! She's clearly not interested in you!
[10:50] * Wakaba Saionji and her friends glower from across the room, all of them in various states of undress.
[10:50] * Nanami Hayabusa scowls.
[10:50] <Nanami Hayabusa> But how could she not be? I'm such a catch!
[10:51] * Keiko Takatsuki snorts as she comes over to Namami and wraps an arm around her shoulders.
[10:51] <Keiko Takatsuki> If you were, you wouldn't be single now would you?
[10:52] * Kizoku Inochi giggles and stands, working on getting changed. Nanami scowls again and shrugs off her friend. Her other friend, Shiori Sonoda comes over and sees Kizoku's phone in her desk.
[10:54] * Shiori Sonoda snatches Kizoku's phone while Kizoku is busy taking off her shirt. "Look, girls, I bet you she likes one of these girls!" Shiori exclaims as she shows them Kizoku's lock screen photo of Kizoku, Matsumi, and Makoto at the Tokyo Skytree.
[10:54] <Kizoku Inochi> H-hey that's mine!
[10:55] * Nanami Hayabusa snatches the phone out of Shiori's hand and stares. She frowns and exclaims, "I'm better looking than both of them!"
[10:56] <Keiko Takatsuki> I dunno Nanami. Check out the rack on the brunette. Hers are way bigger than your infected mosquito bites.
[10:57] * Kizoku Inochi does her best to ignore the ensuing cat fight as she tries her best to get her phone back.
[10:58] * Juri Chida comes over and snatches the phone out of Nanami's flailing hand. Nanami and Keiko and Shiori all shy away from Juri Chida and Utena Tsuchiya as they come over to rescue Kizoku.
[10:59] <Juri Chida> Here you go, Inochi-san
[10:59] <Juri Chida> Just ignore them, okay? And if they give you anymore trouble, you can come to us.
[11:00] * Utena Tsuchiya flips off Nanami who is held back by her friends because they know Nanami can't win in a fight against Class 1-B's Ace
[11:01] <Utena Tsuchiya> Love who you want, Inochi-san. No matter the hardships, whether it's distance or unrequited loved, I know you'll perservere in the end.
[11:02] * Utena Tsuchiya smiles warmly at Kizoku. Kizoku feels her heart skip a beat and she shakes her head, mumbling out a heartfelt thank you as she finishes changing.
[11:03] * Kizoku Inochi feels warm all over as she locks her phone away in her bag and she and her class stream out to go to gym class.
[11:03] <Kizoku Inochi> (Maybe I should try and open up more to my classmates. Maybe Matsu-chan was right and I just need to get to know them better. They don't seem all bad...)


[12:28] * Matsumi_Shin is eating lunch outside and chatting with the other girls about the summer plans
[12:36] * Freya de Tura , meanwhile, is eating lunch with Luna And discussing about the summer plans. The conversation is mostly Pleasant apart from the odd dig at each other's boyfriends


[23:18] * Masaki Miyamata sits in her room, crouched on her bed, typing on a laptop
[23:19] * Masaki Miyamata texts Kizoku Inochi     Hey SnwFlake. Are you planning to do anything over break?
[23:20] * Masaki Miyamata texts Kizoku Inochi     Heard there was this haunted shrine. Gonna check it out.
[23:21] * Masaki Miyamata gets a response and frowns a little
[23:22] * Masaki Miyamata texts Kizoku Inochi     which girlfriend of yours is that?
[23:24] <?> Masaki? are you still awake?
[23:24] <Masaki Miyamata> YES MOM! I'M ALMOST DONE
[23:25] <?> well just don't stay up too late
[23:25] <Masaki Miyamata> I'M FIFTEEN YEARS OLD, MOM!
[23:25] * Masaki Miyamata grumbles and yawns, but keeps typing on her laptop
[23:35] * Masaki Miyamata keeps chatting until she nods off


[22:49] <spiritflame>Matsumi Kaz rolls 1d5 [ 1 ]
[20:17] <spiritflame>Davion rolls 1d3 [ 1 ]
[20:17] <spiritflame>Kurita rolls 1d4 [ 3 ]
[21:39] <spiritflame>Steiner rolls 1d3 [ 2 ]
[21:39] <spiritflame>Kurita rolls 1d4 [ 4 ]
[23:14] <spiritflame>Davion rolls 1d3 [ 3 ]
[23:16] <spiritflame>Kurita rolls 1d4 [ 1 ]
[23:40] <spiritflame>Davion rolls 1d3 [ 2 ]
[23:41] <spiritflame>Kurita rolls 1d2 [ 2 ]
[19:45] <> a//reset
[19:45] * looks in the mirror.
[19:45] *** is your average everyday

[19:45] * The ~Lady~ Serenity III looks in the mirror.
[19:45] *** The ~Lady~ Serenity III is





Her image Song is: "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC. She is Level 1.



[19:13] <~> And just like that, once again....
[19:14] <~> Another August, and what do you know?
[19:14] <~> Yet another problem cropping up.
[19:14] <~> I swear to whatever higher powers are out there, this month is cursed.
[19:15] <~> Though a better question seems to be -- who laid this curse, and why?
[19:15] <~> Did someone have a grudge against this month?
[19:16] <~> How do we dispel this grudge, anyhow?


[22:16] * looks at Crystallo.
[22:16] *** Crystallo is The Humanoid form of an alternate-universe Crystal Palace, with all the power of the sentient beings that gave up their souls to forge it. An omnipotent wishmaster.who will grant you any desire if you give him what he wants.
it image Song is: "The Arrival" from the Needful Things OST. it is Level ∞.

[22:18] <@spiritflame> @: Crystallo Krystallo does not exist in the database
[22:18] *** Crystallo has been renamed to Krystallo
[20:09] * ShugoNoSenshi looks in the mirror.
[20:09] *** ShugoNoSenshi is a man in his late 30s. He sports short brown hair peppered with gray at the temples, a pair of black pants, a gold shirt under a black vest and blazer. His grey eyes have the look of someone who has seen "too much shit". More information about him is Here.
His image Song is: "Believe Again" by Saint Snow. He is Level 31.
ShugoNoSenshi is an IRC Operator - Channel Administrator

[13:29] * ? is being counterproductive and informing you that he/she/it/whatever is lurking.


[10:06] *** Meanwhile
[10:06] * Freya de Tura sits at her desk and stops in the middle of taking notes in class
[10:06] <Freya de Tura> ..............
[10:06] <Freya de Tura> WHAT AM I DOING!?
[10:07] <Teacher> Ms de Tura, will you please sit down
[10:07] <Freya de Tura> sorry >///<
[10:11] * Freya de Tura sits back down and sighs
[10:11] <Freya de Tura> (I wonder how Matsumi is doing)
[10:11] * Meanwhile , in another classroom...
[10:11] * Teacher looks down at Matsumi Shin, who has fallen asleep at her desk
[10:11] <Teacher> .......


[23:54] *** elsewhere
[23:54] * Minori Tatsumaki sits on her bed, on the phone
[23:55] <Minori Tatsumaki> yeah I mean....could you belive that???
[23:55] <Minori Tatsumaki> I KNOW it's crazy!
[23:55] <Minori Tatsumaki> it's just that...
[23:56] * Minori Tatsumaki glances towards her bedroom door...where she sees her little sister Azumi looking at her
[23:56] <Minori Tatsumaki> what do you want?
[23:56] <Azumi Tatsumaki> you're being too loud!
[23:56] <Minori Tatsumaki> shouldn't you be in bed, you little brat?
[23:57] <Azumi Tatsumaki> you should otherwise you'll get wrinkles!
[23:58] * Azumi Tatsumaki quickly ducks behind the door as Minori throws a pillow at her!
[23:58] * Azumi Tatsumaki pokes her head back out just long enough to stick her tongue out before running off
[23:58] <Minori Tatsumaki> that stupid little...
[23:58] <Minori Tatsumaki> you still there, jenn?
[00:00] <Minori Tatsumaki> wait you've got to go??? but it's only 11!
[00:01] <Minori Tatsumaki> meh..ok...seeya at school tomorrow
[00:02] * Minori Tatsumaki hangs up the phone and puts it on it's reciever
[00:03] * Minori Tatsumaki grumbles to herself, hugging the stuffed fox she has
[00:03] <Minori Tatsumaki> how long have you been there?
[00:03] <Freya (80s)> long enough
[00:03] * Freya (80s) hops down from the sil
[00:04] <Freya (80s)> you know your sister is right....you should get some sleep
[00:05] <Minori Tatsumaki> you're annoying as a person and you're even more annoying as a cat!
[00:05] * Freya (80s) gets in Minori
[00:06] <Freya (80s)> and you're stubborn no matter what age you are!!!
[00:06] <Minori Tatsumaki> I told you I don't care about any of that stupid kingdom stuff!
[00:07] <Freya (80s)> GRRRRRR
[00:07] <Minori Tatsumaki> GRRRRRR
[00:07] <Mrs Tatsumaki> Minori?
[00:07] * Mrs Tatsumaki opens the door
[00:07] <Mrs Tatsumaki> ...Minori you have school tomorrow...you should really get some sleep
[00:08] <Minori Tatsumaki> I was just going to, mama!
[00:08] * Minori Tatsumaki is hiding Freya behind her back...keeping her hands clamped over the cat's mouth as it struggles
[00:08] <Mrs Tatsumaki> well...alright...goodnight then....
[00:09] <Minori Tatsumaki> night, mama!
[00:09] * Mrs Tatsumaki closes the door
[00:09] * Minori Tatsumaki sighs and lets go of Freya, who gasps for breath
[00:10] <Freya (80s)> @_@ did..you really have to do that?
[00:10] * Minori Tatsumaki undoes her braid, letting her long red hair fall down "unless you want to get taken away by the police or a bunch of UFO nuts..."
[00:11] * Minori Tatsumaki gets under the blankets
[00:11] <Freya (80s)> oh now you're going to go to bed?
[00:12] <Minori Tatsumaki> oh shut up
[00:12] * Minori Tatsumaki turns off the light..then glances at Freya
[00:12] <Minori Tatsumaki> ...are you going to be staring at me all night
[00:12] <Freya (80s)> I AM your guardian after all
[00:13] * Minori Tatsumaki just mutters to herself and goes to bed
[00:13] *** Minori Tatsumaki has left #suburbansenshi4
[00:14] * Freya (80s) sighs, walks in a circle and then curls up at the foot of Minori's bed
[00:14] *** Freya (80s) has left #suburbansenshi4


[00:57] <Matsumi Kaz> test
[20:50] * SaturnGrl looks at Elizabeth.
[20:50] *** Elizabeth is





image Song is: The Battle for Everyone's Souls. is Level 1.



[13:10] <??> excellent...you've done well....
[13:11] * ?? watches as a masked figure places a canister within a sort capsule....
[13:12] <??> we shall begin work on the final countdown.....do you understand?
[13:12] * ?? looks through the screen as another masked figure approuches a console....watched on by another man
[13:13] <??> ...I thank you for your montary help.......and our shared goal....
[13:13] * ?? nods to a man....
[13:14] * ?? shuts off the screen and pivots in a chair, looking out through a window....across the lunar landscape


[16:14] * A truck heads over to Tanegashima Space Center
[16:14] <Security Guard> whoa whoa..I'll need to some some authorization..I can't just-
[16:15] * Security Guard is knocked out from behind..as the truck continues onward....


[07:10] * Nelius Raoul In an undisclosed location...
[07:10] <Nelius Raoul> (This nano-tech is something else. Mix of human and foreign tech, though why target other technologies?)
[07:12] <Nelius Raoul> (Is the enemy looking to erase our tech to make invading easier? Or could there be other plans in play?)
[07:14] <Nelius Raoul> (Regardless, I should get everyone on the same page. Zotia and Aunt Anesha are still working the angle of finding who or what walked away from that base's explosion....)
[07:25] <Nelius Raoul> (Though if our enemy is squatting on the Moon, then they'd easily see us if we tried to take a vessel --- more than likely they'd use that nano-tech to try and erase it mid-flight. Though in that case.....)
[07:37] * Nelius Raoul fires off a message to Mita and Faust.


[21:40] * Matsumi Kaz looks at Elizabeth.
[21:40] *** Elizabeth is





image Song is: The Battle for Everyone's Souls. is Level 1.

[20:25] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, tails side up


[18:02] <spiritflame>- rolls 1d24 [ 18 ]


[20:24] <Minerva> so apperently
[20:24] * Minerva puts a drink down on a table in the large atrium
[20:25] <Minerva> there is some manner of festival going on at the bar in which i work tonight...
[20:25] <Maia> I belive they refer to this time as Halo-ween
[20:25] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: Nike is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[20:26] <Lady Nike> is that not a saturnian festival? why would the humans celebrate it?
[20:27] <Veruka> it looks like the young ones of this planet especally celebrate it
[20:28] <Thetis> bah....such a wasteful thing
[20:32] <Veruka> I don't know...it sounds rather enjoyable


[18:06] * Lady Nike GLOWERS at the large screen
[18:07] <Veruka> um..what's wrong with her?
[18:07] <Thetis> apperently there is a Visual on this planet known as "Mars Attacks"...she is not amused
[18:07] * Veruka looks at the screen
[18:07] <Veruka> o..oh my...are those suppose to be...
[18:07] <Lady Nike> my people do not look like that!
[18:07] <Lady Nike> For one thing we have noses!
[18:08] <Minerva> you do look a little green though
[18:08] * Lady Nike LOOKS at Minerva
[18:08] <Minerva> I'm going i'm going....
[18:08] *** Minerva has left #suburbansenshi4 (no sense of humor)
[18:08] <Lady Nike> and we do not say ACK ACK ACK
[18:09] <Veruka> well look at it this way...the people of this planet do seem to look upon your planet with great interest..you should be honored!
[18:09] <Maia> according to this world, your planet, Veruka, is equeted with the humanoid buttock
[18:09] <Veruka> ...wait what


[17:12] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: Guest is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[17:12] <dog> test
[17:12] <dog> one


[23:57] <Minerva> hey we're back
[23:57] <Thetis> it's about time that you ret...what in ocean's name!?
[23:57] * Minerva has Veruka slung over her shoulder
[23:58] <Minerva> ..look not my fault...my work was having a free drink sample night..whatever that means...and she decided to partake....
[23:58] <Veruka> f[BLEEP]k the establishment @_@ burn it all doooown
[23:59] <Minerva> Veruka you ARE the establishment..idiot
[23:59] * Minerva whaps Veruka on the head a bit
[00:01] <Thetis> that is no way to treat a fellow royal of the Outer Realms!
[00:02] <Minerva> fine, you deal with her!
[00:02] * Minerva tosses Veruka over to Thetis
[00:06] * Thetis scrambles to grab her and instead falls over with her ontop of her
[00:06] * Veruka starts to make a heaving sound
[00:06] <Thetis> no no no no no
[00:06] *** Minerva has left #suburbansenshi4 (I'm going for a bath)
[00:06] *** Veruka has left #suburbansenshi4 (HUUUUUUURK)
[00:06] *** Thetis has left #suburbansenshi4 (*SCREAMS*)


[11:26] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Coalition Netherworld
[11:26] * Nelius Raoul is currently in the Science Wing, reviewing some recordings.
[11:27] <Nelius Raoul> (Hm, so far, it's as Magistra said... those Nth-Metal weapons did the trick against that Servant.)
[11:32] <Nelius Raoul> (The main issue would be forging enough of the right kind of weapons, not to mention the possibility of them getting wise and trying to find a countermeasure....)
[11:32] <Nelius Raoul> (Though in that case....)
[11:32] * Nelius Raoul enters in a few ideas.
[11:35] <Nelius Raoul> (This is going to require some extensive testing to ensure it's a viable option.)
[11:36] <Nelius Raoul> (Well, only thing to do from here is give it the old college try.)
[11:38] * Nelius Raoul begins drawing up some plans.
[11:38] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: None


[08:30] <> ™


[00:20] * Maia watches as her feed is blocked from the other end
[00:21] * Maia gives the smallest of smiles at this
[00:22] * Maia turns in her chair in her room.....and leans back..deep in thought


[18:46] * Minerva looks up at the sky from the top of the royale, with a few of the other royls
[18:46] <Minerva> *royals
[18:47] <Minerva> .....here it comes...
[18:50] *** a LARGE shadowy shape descends through the dark clouds.........
[18:53] * Minerva , Veruka, Thetis, Maia and Nike leap towards it!!!


[23:13] * ? looks at Quartz.
[23:13] *** Quartz is your average everyday Quartz

[21:47] * ~ looks at Lavendra.
[21:47] *** Lavendra is your average everyday Lavendra



[20:27] <Minerva> of all the things....
[20:27] <Siegfried> she's our little girl!!! I just wanted to...
[20:27] <Minerva> and what if she saw you!
[20:27] <Minerva> how would you explain that, you stupid man!?
[20:27] * Siegfried looks ashamed.....
[20:27] <Siegfried> ...I just wanted to see her
[20:29] * Minerva sighs and puts her arms around his neck
[20:29] <Minerva> ...I know...
[20:29] <Minerva> but..we have to be patient
[20:29] <Minerva> as much as i hate it
[20:31] <Minerva> ..least i got you out before Jenn found out
[20:31] <Minerva> ..she'd go ballstic if she learned about this
[20:40] <Siegfried> ^^;;;


[23:53] * Veruka lays in bed, Roland asleep next to her...she frowns to herself...thinking about everything that's happened
[23:53] <Veruka> ...when will we be ready.....
[23:53] * Veruka stares at the ornate heavenly ceiling above them
[23:54] * Veruka glances slightly at the sword resting in the corner, it's long thin crystaline blade shining in the dim light
[23:55] <Veruka> I suppose she will have to meet me once more sooner or later
[23:55] * Veruka turns and rests her head against her husband's chest and closes her eyes
[23:55] *** Veruka has left #suburbansenshi4


[21:08] <Minerva> of all the.....
[21:08] * Minerva 's eyes are burning green as she clutches a piece of paper......
[21:08] <Veruka> ..what's going on, Minerva?
[21:08] <Minerva> READ IT!
[21:09] <Minerva> AFTER EVERYTHING I DID
[21:09] <Minerva> ALL THE TROUBLE I WENT THROUGH
[21:09] * Veruka takes the paper and reads
[21:09] <Veruka> ......
[21:09] <Veruka> I see what you mean...
[21:09] * Veruka hands it to thetis
[21:10] * Thetis reads...
[21:10] <Thetis> TYPICAL
[21:11] <Thetis> so typical of these low caste beings
[21:11] <Thetis> no respect for their betters!
[21:11] * Lady Nike takes the paper and looks over it with Aphrodiae
[21:11] <Lady Nike> ..do you plan to take them up on the offer?
[21:12] <Minerva> .....
[21:12] * Minerva smirks
[21:12] <Minerva> ..what do you think?


[22:55] *** Minerva has joined #suburbansenshi4
[22:55] <+luna_P> Evening, Minerva
[22:55] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: We know DRAMA.
[22:55] * Minerva walks in with Sigfried, holding her skirt
[22:55] <Minerva> now THAT..is how you do a party
[22:55] <Thetis> I must say that was...quite enjoyable...
[22:55] * Thetis removes her mask
[22:58] <Veruka> ..I have to actually agree...
[22:58] * Veruka walks in with Roland on her arm
[22:58] * Maia makes a bee line for her computer, not even taking off her gown
[22:58] <Lady Nike> I belive I shall retire for the night.....I am weary
[22:59] * Lady Nike heads over to the elevaor, pushing the mars button on it
[22:59] <Lady Nike> good night
[22:59] *** Lady Nike has left #suburbansenshi4
[23:01] <Minerva> I must admit...it brought back some good memories
[23:01] * Minerva walks over to the small atrium bar and pours herself a glass, sipping
[23:02] <Minerva> though of course it paled in comparsion to Sereni-
[23:02] * Minerva goes a little quiet
[23:02] <Minerva> well it was not as good
[23:02] <Veruka> yes i miss her too..but it was enjoyable
[23:13] * Siegfried sits in a plush chair and soon falls asleep
[23:14] * Minerva pauses but smiles
[23:19] <Minerva> heh....good times


[14:44] * Minerva watches as Veruka is moving stuff around on a table with Roland...
[14:44] <Minerva> you know I forgot about this festival
[14:45] <Veruka> how could you??? The day of the Dragon's Wing?
[14:45] <Minerva> I don't keep track of Uranian festivals >_>
[14:45] <Minerva> but if there will be free food.....


[18:39] <Veruka> look...we're going to decorate the main room for Stormsong and that's final!
[18:40] <Minerva> that crazy celebration!? We're going to do Saya-Si and that's final! it's family friendly!
[18:40] <Maia> you two are obviously mistaken. It is the Icetime and the silent observation should be practiced...
[18:46] *** the three get into a very heated quarrel over this...


[19:13] * Maia stands ontop of the Royale roof, looking up at the dark clouds...her eyes glowing bright blue
[19:18] * Maia points a finger towards the sky....and fires a small pulse of glowing blue energy


[23:24] <Matsumi_Shin> man it's still snowing
[23:24] * Matsumi_Shin sighs, looking out the window of the apartment
[23:24] <Makoto_Kino> hey that means it's perfect weather for some hot chocolate ^_^
[23:24] * Makoto_Kino holds the mug under Matsumi's nose
[23:24] <Matsumi_Shin> HEEE thanks Mako!
[23:25] * Matsumi_Shin takes it and blows on it carefully
[23:25] * Freya (Crystal) is handing a hot chocolate as well, sipping it while checking a phone
[23:26] <Matsumi_Shin> huh what are you looking at?
[23:27] <Freya (Crystal)> guess there's been some sightings of a mysterious woman in white walking the streets at night
[23:27] <Makoto_Kino> oh a Yuki-onna!
[23:28] <Matsumi_Shin> aren't those those snow women???
[23:29] <Freya (Crystal)> you know about it?
[23:29] <Matsumi_Shin> yeah! I saw one of those in the latest live action toku show!
[23:29] <Freya (Crystal)> >_>;;; of course
[23:30] <Makoto_Kino> but a yuki-onna..sounds mysterious
[23:30] <Makoto_Kino> man I'd love to fight one of those!
[23:30] <Matsumi_Shin> hee yeah!
[23:31] * Freya (Crystal) just quietly thinks to herself


[23:20] <Veruka> ....
[23:20] <Veruka> do you really plan to do this all the time?
[23:21] * Maia is rapidly typing on the computer in front o fher
[23:21] <Maia> yes.
[23:21] <Maia> it is improtant.
[23:21] <Maia> *mportant
[23:21] <Veruka> ..if you insist....
[23:21] <Veruka> I'm heading to the baths..are you sure you do not want to come?
[23:22] * Maia keeps her eyes on the screen as her fingers move at blinding speed
[23:22] <Maia> I am fine
[23:22] * Veruka shrugs and heads down the elevator
[23:24] * Maia is unblinking as she attempts to gain access to the data on the other side
[23:31] * Maia keeps typing....but realizes that for now she must cut off the chase
[23:31] * Maia stops
[23:34] * Maia steeples her fingers..deep in thought


[21:57] * Minerva puts a few baubles on the tree they have in the main atrium of the Royale
[21:57] <Minerva> you know.....
[21:57] <Minerva> this kris-mass tradition might not be so bad
[21:58] <Minerva> reminds me of the Saya-sI decorations
[21:59] <Veruka> yeah it isn't so bad
[21:59] * Veruka is carefully placing a sparkling garland around the tree
[22:03] <Lady Nike> to think such people had such interesting beliefs
[22:03] * Lady Nike blows on a candle, causing it to light up
[22:09] * Thetis sits in a plush seat, observing a glass of egg nog
[22:09] <Thetis> ...how odd


[22:45] * Thetis is throwing up in one of the very high glass bathrooms, while Veruka holds her hair up behind her head
[22:46] <Veruka> so we can assess that that drink is NOT to your liking
[22:48] <Millina> I should be heading home
[22:48] <Millina> it is always to go to see you, my queen
[22:48] <Minerva> ..how many times do i have to tell you to please call me Minerva
[22:48] <Minerva> and I'm not queen anymore..I'm retired
[22:48] <Millina> you shall always be a queen to me >_>
[22:49] <Minerva> ...OH SHUT UP, APHRODITE
[22:51] * Millina gives a respectful bow
[22:51] *** Millina has left #suburbansenshi4
[22:52] * Minerva just gives Aphrodite an annoyed look
[22:53] <Maia> are we going to keep allowing our servants to show up
[22:53] <Minerva> she's not a servant..she's my friend
[22:53] * Maia shrugs
[22:58] <Lady Nike> how is Lady Thetis?
[22:58] <Thetis> HUUUUUUUUUUURK
[22:58] <Lady Nike> it sounds like she shall be near recovery then
[23:04] <Minerva> if she empties her stomach first
[23:11] * Minerva just sits down and sighs a little
[23:11] <Minerva> ....well at least she learned something....


[09:10] *** @Sailor Quinox has killed Elizabeth


[10:37] *** outside The Royale, the boys are busy shoveling a path trhough the snow
[10:37] <Minerva> you're doing great, honey!
[10:37] <Lady Nike> you are well aware with our powers, we could remove this snow quite easily
[10:38] <Minerva> oh I know...but it gives them something to do
[10:38] * Minerva sips her drink with a smile


[15:31] *** Veruka has joined #suburbansenshi4
[15:31] <+luna_P> Afternoon, Veruka
[15:31] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: WHAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAP?!
[15:31] * Veruka looks in a window at a pile of spirits and drinks
[15:31] <Veruka> ..if I recall Arisa now likes alchoal
[15:32] <Roland> um..Veru...we already have so many gifts for her and her wife...are you sure
[15:32] <Veruka> listen, Ro..it was your idea to go gift shopping today
[15:33] <Veruka> and your idea for half those gifts...
[15:33] <Roland> um yes ^^;;;
[15:34] <Veruka> so just one more gift ^^
[15:34] * Veruka walks into the shop with Roland
[15:34] *** Veruka has left #suburbansenshi4
[15:34] *** Roland has left #suburbansenshi4


[22:45] * Maia stands in the sub-sub-sub basement of The Royale..completing work on her latest piece of technology: a Genesis Cradle


[07:46] <Minerva> let's see....what am I suppose to do tonight again?
[07:47] * Minerva wipes down the counter of the bar...as she feels someone touch her wrist
[07:48] <Drunk Man> hey babe...yer wanna go ut sumewere
[07:48] * Minerva narrows her eyes.....
[07:49] * Drunk Man suddenly goes flying out the door and crashes through the window fo the business across the way
[07:49] <Minerva> .....
[07:49] <Minerva> oh yes! I suppose to stop at Veruka's work tonight
[07:49] <Minerva> ah..silly me


[19:06] <spiritflame>Matsumi Kaz rolls 1d6 [ 3 ]


[22:15] <Minerva> .....
[22:16] <Minerva> ..what...are we suppose to do with this
[22:16] * Minerva nudges the stolen poster display proped up against the wall
[22:18] <Veruka> and the saturnians are the ones who keep saying we should be more careful about the law
[22:35] * Lady Nike walks through..and pauses and just..shakes her head


[13:07] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Somewhere in Japan
[13:08] * Nelius Raoul heads out of a shop, purchase made.
[13:08] <Nelius Raoul> (Let's see, that ought to be the last one I need for next week.)
[13:09] <Nelius Raoul> (Indeed, that's everything. Time to head back.)
[13:09] * Nelius Raoul begins heading out. He plans on taking a quick shortcut.
[13:10] * Nelius Raoul suddenly stops. "???"
[13:11] <Nelius Raoul> (....odd. Felt like I was being watched again....... kind of like after I took out that Raikou-woman....)
[13:13] * Nelius Raoul continues on, but after a few minutes he stops again. (It's definitely following me....)
[13:14] * Nelius Raoul takes a moment to try and discern where the presence is coming from.
[13:15] <Nelius Raoul> (Roughly that way, slightly upwards....)
[13:16] * Nelius Raoul narrows his eyes, and then launches a Wind spell at the preence!
[13:20] *** The Wind spell rattles the area Nelius launched it at! Someone quickly jumps out of the way in time, landing on the ground.
[13:21] <Female Voice> ...have to say, rather impressive you found my presence.
[13:21] <Female Voice> Then again, I expected no less from the person who actually challenged and defeated Minamoto-no-Raikou.
[13:23] *** The woman stands to her full height, and Nelius is able to get a good look at her
[13:24] <Nelius Raoul> So you have been following me these past few weeks.
[13:26] <Woman> Call it a sense of curiosity. The number of ordinary people who could take on and defeat a Servant, even a loose one like her, is rare enough to catch my interest~
[13:28] <Nelius Raoul> Well, what probably helped is that I'm far from ordinary.
[13:31] <Nelius Raoul> Either way, what business do you have with me? It's not every day a random swordswoman decides to stalk me.
[13:33] <Woman> Oh? Well, in that case--
[13:37] * Woman brandishes her blades. "This ought to be obvious enough." ^^
[13:37] <Nelius Raoul> Looks like it.
[13:39] * Nelius Raoul shrugs, and then withdraws his Almacia from his pocket, changing the crystal into an axe-form.
[13:48] *** For the next several minutes, all that could be seen to the casual, outside observer was a pair of blurs repeatedly clashing, the sound of metal hitting crystalline-stone filling the air.
[13:52] *** However, those with the capacity to discern what was happening could see that the woman was using both of her blades, and Nelius was rapidly shifting his weapon to keep on-pace with the swordswoman.
[13:56] *** Axe, wide sword, tonfa, even a pair of nunchaku --- the nigh-limitless number of weapons it could transform into is astounding.
[14:01] <Woman> Interesting. I've never seen a crystal that could do that.
[14:02] <Nelius Raoul> It was a gift from a friend.
[14:06] <Woman> My my. Such complexity.... little wonder you managed to put Raikou on the back foot.
[14:07] <Nelius Raoul> There's more to it. If I can be honest --- her defensive stances seemed to have more than a few holes in them, as if she was expecting interference.
[14:11] <Woman> Sounds about right --- Raikou was known as a fearsome slayer of Oni, often wading into the thick of battle to take on all manner of opponents.
[14:14] <Nelius Raoul> That'd explain her stances.
[14:16] <Nelius Raoul> Anyway, how do you know about that Raikou woman? You also one of thsoe Servants?
[14:21] <Woman> Mmmm, you could say that~
[14:25] <Woman> Call it a bit odd, but you could say I'm something of an interdimensional traveler♫
[14:25] <Nelius Raoul> You too, eh?
[14:26] <Woman> Hm?
[14:26] <Nelius Raoul> I'm not much of a stranger to having to travel between dimensions,,,
[14:26] <Nelius Raoul> Even if most of the time it was out of my hand...
[14:26] <Woman> Huh...
[14:27] <Woman> ....y'know, now that I get a good look at you....
[14:27] <Woman> ...you kinda remind me of an old traveling buddy I once had.
[14:27] <Nelius Raoul> That right?
[14:28] * Woman nods. "We ended up working together to investigate a rumor about a cursed sword sealed away. Place was infested with all manner of nasty creatures."
[14:31] <Woman> Turns out the rumor was true. Damn thing nearly tried to eat our life force by possessing me.
[14:35] <Woman> My traveling companion used some kind of odd magic to rid the sword of the evil presence it had.... across a lot of my travels I've never seen magic quite like his.
[14:36] <Woman> It felt... calming, peaceful...
[14:40] <Nelius Raoul> Any idea what this character looked like? Given my own jumps, I might've run into him once or twice.
[14:51] * Woman took some time to think it over. "Lemme see.... he was about as tall I am... had some odd-looking violet clothing on.... though I think the oddest bit was his hair --- a bright green. He swore it was natural, though."
[14:55] <Nelius Raoul> (Green hair, eh?) Anything else?
[14:56] <Woman> I think he had yellow colored eyes.... and he said something about having discarded his old name.
[14:58] <Woman> Said he went by.... Tyrian? Tyreal?
[15:00] <Nelius Raoul> (Can't believe I'm about to ask this, but.....) It wouldn't happen to be anything like Tyrios, would it?
[15:01] <Woman> That's it!
[15:01] <Woman> You know him?
[15:02] <Nelius Raoul> Well, I ought to --- he's my father.
[15:02] <Woman> Oh, I see -----
[15:03] <Woman> WAITWHAT
[15:05] <Nelius Raoul> Yeah, you heard me correctly -- Tyrios is my father.
[15:05] * Woman looks completely mind-blown. 0_O
[15:08] <Woman> Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[15:11] * Woman proves so surprised by this that she suddenly blips out of existence!
[15:11] <Nelius Raoul> ........well, that happened.
[15:12] <Nelius Raoul> Wait, crap... I didn't get her name.
[15:17] <Nelius Raoul> ....either way, I better get back.
[15:17] *** Nelius Raoul [Overlord.Shura.CreativeChaos@Rasetsu.Coalition.nw] has left #suburbansenshi4
[15:17] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: None


[23:11] <Teenage Girl> huh? di..did it work?
[23:11] * Teenage Girl blinks, looking at the circle of candles with the book open in the middle
[23:12] <Teenage Girl 2> meh I thought you said you could summon a ghost!
[23:12] <Teenage Girl> I..I can!
[23:12] * Teenage Girl 3 eats from a bag of chips..then shivers
[23:12] <Teenage Girl 2> h..hey did...did it suddenly get cold in here?
[23:12] * Teenage Girl shives..then watches as the candles blow out suddenly
[23:13] <Teenage Girl 2> HEY..WHERE DID THE LIGHTS GO?
[23:13] <??> yuuuukiiiimiiiii....
[23:13] <Teenage Girl> di..did you say something?
[23:14] <Teenage Girl 2> uh-uh...did you?
[23:14] * Teenage Girl 3 shrugs, eating her chips
[23:14] <??> yuuuuuukiiiiimiiiii.....
[23:14] <Teenage Girl> w...who's there....c..come out..we're...not scared..of you...
[23:15] *** the door to the room suddenly BURSTS apart as a swirling roaring wind RIPS through the room
[23:15] * Teenage Girl screams in panic!
[23:15] <??> - YUUUUKIIIIIIMIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -
[23:16] * The girls scream as something bursts into the room


[20:06] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Priere's Netherworld
[20:06] * Nelius Raoul steps out of a Dimensional Gate, right in front of his parents' house. He knocks.
[20:06] *** After a moment, someone answers.
[20:06] * Tyrios opens the door. "Oh, hey son. Why the sudden visit?"
[20:07] <Nelius Raoul> Had something quite odd happen yesterday -- seems an old friend of yours crossed onto Earth.
[20:07] * Tyrios looks confused. "An old friend?"
[20:08] * Nelius Raoul nods, and produces a picture of the woman that he ran into yesterday. "This woman -- she claims to have been an old friend of yours."
[20:08] * Tyrios takes a moment to look the image over --- "...how in the world...."
[20:09] * Eoria walks up behind her husband. "And what have we here?" She sights the photo. "My my, quite the looker♫"
[20:10] <Nelius Raoul> Unfortunately, she kinda blipped out of reality before I could get a name. Any idea who this is?
[20:10] <Tyrios> I do, but first understand I met her, without exaggeration, thousands of years before I got together with your mother.
[20:11] <Tyrios> It was a short amount of time after I left Celestia in protest over their isolationist policies, and how the former Seraph chose to keep such mandates.
[20:12] <Tyrios> For a human such as her to somehow still be alive after all this time........
[20:12] <Nelius Raoul> Well, she did mention doing dimensional travel, so that could play a part.
[20:13] <Tyrios> That would explain that. Regardless, we had met on a world being besieged by literal anti-Gods.
[20:14] <Tyrios> Monsters created at the same time new Gods were being born. There was a group that was actively looking to manipulate these creatures.
[20:14] <Tyrios> I had passed through for a short time before I found myself travelling elsewhere.
[20:15] <Eoria> So, what kind of adventures did you two get up to?
[20:15] <Tyrios> Rumors had been about, regarding a cursed weapon. My first instinct was to find this weapon and eliminate it.
[20:16] <Tyrios> That was when I met this woman, who was searching for the same weapon to verify whether the rumor was true. Our goals aligned, so we worked together for a time, travelling the land and felling quite a few of those Anti-God beasts.
[20:17] <Nelius Raoul> She did mention that. She also said the weapon was indeed cursed, and tried possessing her.
[20:18] * Tyrios nods. "It began changing her appearance, making a twisted, almost reverse-sided mockery of her before trying to drink her life energy."
[20:19] <Tyrios> About the only way I was able to undo the possession was to use an old purification technique that hadn't seen much use.... in all honesty I had thought it wouldn't work.
[20:20] <Tyrios> It was able to stun her momentarily, which was all the time I needed to knock the weapon from her hands, hit it with another purification, and then smash it with an axe I had scrounged up from my travels.
[20:21] <Eoria> Sounds like it was quite the fight~
[20:22] <Tyrios> It was. Between her own collection of blades and this cursed one driving her....
[20:23] <Nelius Raoul> Hate to interrupt, but do you remember her name? Given what happened back in October, I'd like to have some information on who I'm dealing with.
[20:24] <Tyrios> Her name.... believe she introduced herself as Miyamoto Musashi.
[20:25] <Nelius Raoul> .....I admit, my knowledge of general Japanese History and Historical Figures is rather rusty, but wasn't Musashi born male?
[20:26] <Tyrios> According to general history, yes.... but given this Musashi is a dimensional traveler, she may have very well come from a different time.
[20:26] <Nelius Raoul> And here I imagined some force was reaching backwards through time and genderbending historical figures for s[BLEEP]ts and giggles.
[20:28] <Eoria> Considering the general insanity of the current universe, I would say that's more than plausible.
[20:32] <Tyrios> That said, how did you run into her?
[20:33] <Nelius Raoul> Well, sometime after I dealt with that loose Servant.... Raikou, I believe her name was, I was out collecting some orders I placed when I felt a presence following me.
[20:34] <Nelius Raoul> Turns out, Musashi here had seen my fight with Raikou, and wanted to test me personally. From the way she spoke it'd seem she had also fought Raikou in the past.
[20:38] <Nelius Raoul> OI course, when sne mentioned I looked a lot like you, that was when I mentioned you are my father.
[20:39] <Nelius Raoul> She had this gigantic look of shock, the kind where her entire mental system appears to have collapsed.
[20:42] <Nelius Raoul> That was when she blipped out of reality.
[20:42] * Tyrios can't help but chuckle. "Such a strange time we live in."
[20:43] <Nelius Raoul> No stranger than all the other s[BLEEP]t we've had to deal with.
[20:43] <Tyrios> A fair point. Still, what do you plan to do with this information?
[20:46] <Nelius Raoul> First thing's first, I plan on having a chat with Magistra about what she might know about Musashi, given she's got a far better grasp on this kind of thing. From there, it'll largely be a case-by-case missive --- so far, Musashi hasn't shown to be either outwardly hostile or suffering a mental disease, so hopefully the next meeting will be under calmer circumstances.
[20:47] <Eoria> Speaking of, that... Raikou-Servant you mentioned. What was her deal?
[20:48] <Nelius Raoul> I was checking on a lead in Kyoto about someone spreading NetherQuartz around to cause a potential demon summoning, so I headed in to check things out.
[20:49] <Nelius Raoul> Lead was legit, and I gathered a bunch of pieces. It was when I prepared to leave... that was when Raikou showed up, apparently thinking I was her long-lost son or something.
[20:49] <Eoria> :3
[20:49] <Nelius Raoul> I tried to inform her that she was mistaken, only for her to pull a sword and attack me.
[20:51] <Nelius Raoul> According to what Magistra mentioned, her whole mental situation is due to her being part-divine and part-demon at the same time. Humans generally have trouble handling just one of those sources, but both at once.....
[20:51] <Nelius Raoul> It's honestly a surprise she didn't go off the deep end sooner.
[20:56] <Nelius Raoul> Anyway, this whole conversation's been a blast. 'Bout time for me to get home.
[20:56] <Eoria> Safe travels~
[20:56] * Nelius Raoul nods, turns, and walks through a Dimensional Gate.
[20:56] *** Nelius Raoul [Overlord.Shura.CreativeChaos@Rasetsu.Coalition.nw] has left #suburbansenshi4
[20:57] <Eoria> So then, dear.... seems you have quite the interesting friend.
[20:58] <Tyrios> Considering it had been literal millennia from my end, I'm more surprised she's still alive.
[20:58] <Tyrios> Musashi is a good soul, all things considered..... though at times she seems more like an excitable child than a student of the blade.
[21:01] <Tyrios> Yet, that was ages ago.... I honestly wonder if she's still the same.
[21:01] <Eoria> Sounds like there's only one way to find out -- she blips back into reality again, we go find her.
[21:04] <Eoria> Should prove to be an interesting reunion♫
[21:04] <Tyrios> Heh. You're only saying that so you can try and dig up an embarrassing story.
[21:05] <Eoria> You know me too well
[21:08] *** The pair head back inside.
[21:08] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: None


[19:00] *** Ginga HQ
[19:00] <Miyuki Collins> great..just great.....
[19:00] <Miyuki Collins> my parents are going to kill me....
[19:01] <Miyuki Collins> "oh yes mom and dad..me and the girls just took a trip to the past to have some fun and now we're in the middle of a HOSTAGE CRISIS"
[19:01] <Sasori O'Cain> will you shut up!?
[19:02] * Sasori O'Cain manages to rip off one of the covers of the heating vent
[19:02] <Miyuki Collins> I say we call Cressida
[19:02] <Sasori O`Cain> what? that time pig???
[19:02] <Sasori O`Cain> are you kidding?
[19:03] <Sasori O`Cain> she'll be all like "How dare you mess with the fabric of time!" and "you should be more responsable!"
[19:03] <Sasori O`Cain> she's such a kill joy..she's no fun at all
[19:03] <Miyuki Collins> what are you doing?
[19:03] <Sasori O`Cain> I figure this vent leads out to the other side of the floor...going to use it to sneak on the bad guys
[19:03] <Miyuki Collins> hey! great idea!
[19:04] <Miyuki Collins> it's almost easy to forget that you're stupid
[19:04] <Sasori O`Cain> yeah! wait what?
[19:04] <Miyuki Collins> just get moving!
[19:04] * Sasori O`Cain grumbles and then starts to crawl into the vent...then stops
[19:05] <Miyuki Collins> hey get going! what are you stopping for?
[19:05] <Sasori O`Cain> I'm stuck...
[19:05] <Miyuki Collins> what?
[19:06] <Sasori O`Cain> I'M STUCK
[19:06] <Miyuki Collins> oh come on!
[19:06] * Miyuki Collins tries to push on Sasori
[19:06] <Sasori O`Cain> GAH DON'T TOUCH MY ASS
[19:06] <Miyuki Collins> kind of hard not to
[19:07] <Sasori O`Cain> are you saying I have a fat ass???
[19:07] <Miyuki Collins> no I'm saying if I'm going to push you through i need something to push on....
[19:07] * Miyuki Collins looks around....then spots something
[19:07] <Sasori O`Cain> Miyuki..what are you doing?..Miyuki?
[19:08] * Miyuki Collins grabs a board
[19:08] <Miyuki Collins> just hold still....
[19:08] <Sasori O`Cain> Miyuki!?
[19:09] * Miyuki Collins SLAMS the board against Sasori's butt, sending her shooting through the vent!
[19:09] *** Sasori O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi4 (GAH)
[19:10] * Miyuki Collins crawls into the vent
[19:10] *** Miyuki Collins has left #suburbansenshi4


[20:20] * Miyuki Collins SLICES the air with her sword...
[20:21] * The man SCREAMS as his arm flies off!
[20:21] <Miyuki Collins> OH MY SIX!!!
[20:21] <Sasori O`Cain> WHAT THE F[BLEEP]K, MIYUKI!?
[20:21] * Man is sobbing and screaming in pain
[20:21] <Miyuki Collins> I THOUGHT HE HAD SUPER POWERS!!!
[20:22] <Sasori O`Cain> WELL HE DOES NOW
[20:22] <Sasori O`Cain> HE'S ONE ARM MAN, THE LIMBNESS WONDER!


[20:53] <Man> this...THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT.....
[20:53] <Miyuki Collins> just..give the sword..back
[20:55] * Man points a gun at the two
[20:55] <Man> I think..not
[20:55] * Miyuki Collins reaches for the sword, only for her to trip over her wire and knock him over the edge of the building, while catchingt he sword
[20:55] <Miyuki Collins> ...oh
[20:56] <Sasori O`Cain> well..you just killed a man
[20:56] <Miyuki Collins> well you could have grabbed him!
[20:56] <Sasori O`Cain> oh...oh yeah
[20:57] <Sasori O`Cain> by the way what is that beeping
[20:57] <Miyuki Collins> beeping?
[21:00] * Miyuki Collins looks around..and then see the explosives attached to the roof of the building
[21:02] <Miyuki Collins> oh...
[21:02] <Sasori O'Cain> f[BLEEP]k...
[21:02] * Sasori O'Cain and Miyuki look around..then see the edge of the building
[21:02] <Sasori O'Cain> ....
[21:02] <Miyuki Collins> ....
[21:04] * Miyuki and Sasori run..and JUMP off the edge of the building....tranforming mid fall to slow their descent
[21:05] *** the beeping stops..and the roof of Ginga HQ EXPLODESSSSSSSS


[08:34] <> ™


[01:32] * Minerva sits up in bed, bleery eyes, looking up at the ceiling
[01:32] <Minerva> ..what in the name of the six is that?
[01:32] * Minerva grumbles and yawns
[01:33] * Minerva lays back down, pulling the covers over her and snuggling up against Siegfried...as the sound of hoofprints can be heard on the roof high above


[13:06] * Millena sets down a box in a room of the royale
[13:07] <Millena> It Is good to be a place where we do not have to speak that barbarous language
[13:08] * Tobas sighs, placing down the 10 boxes he was carrying on the floor
[13:08] <Tobas> Do not be so harsh, beloved. This nation is our new home after all
[13:08] <Millina> I am well aware but I still prefer our original language
[13:09] <Millina> Is this everything?
[13:09] <Tobas> Yes. It was very kind of them to allow us to stay here while the home is under repairs
[13:10] <Millina> I would think nothing less of Minerva
[13:10] <Millina> Now I think next we should...WHOA
[13:11] * Tobaa Scoops up his wife in his arms
[13:11] <Tobas> ^
[13:11] <Tobas> I think next we should relax for a little bit, my love
[13:11] * Millina looks a tad flustered but just nods


[19:42] <spiritflame>Matsumi Kaz rolls 1d20 [ 3 ]
[19:45] <spiritflame>Matsumi Kaz rolls 1d20 [ 12 ]
[19:49] <spiritflame>Matsumi Kaz rolls 1d10 [ 3 ]


[23:21] <Matsumi Kaz> /flipcoin
[23:21] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[10:51] *** @Sailor quinox flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[21:30] <spiritflame>Hounds of Technicron rolls 1d3 [ 1 ]
[21:30] <spiritflame>Incoming OpFor rolls 1d3 [ 1 ]
[21:32] <spiritflame>Battle Value rolls 1d8000 [ 2045 ]
[21:34] * Battle Value will be 4,000 next time.
[17:16] <> ™


[20:09] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 17d10 [ 1, 3, 6, 8, 10, 3, 8, 4, 1, 5, 7, 2, 1, 2, 4, 6, 9 ]


[11:56] * Minerva steps out of the bar to get a breath of fresh air...and blinks to see a small child walk past with a VERY large pack on her back


[20:29] <Minerva> #@@ ~~#@!!!
[20:29] * Siegfried is covering Lily's ears with his hands
[20:29] * Minerva walks over...with burnt cookies
[20:29] <Minerva> um...here's some..snacks....
[20:37] * Minerva holds out the ruined snacks...
[20:37] * Lily Shin pauses..and takes one and nibbles..then smiles ^^
[20:37] * Minerva sighs in relief


[23:59] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d10 [ 7 ]
[23:59] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d9 [ 5 ]
[00:00] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d9 [ 3 ]
[00:00] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d9 [ 5 ]
[00:00] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d4 [ 1 ]
[01:23] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 2d8 [ 2, 4 ]
[01:26] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 2d8 [ 6, 7 ]
[01:33] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 4d8 [ 7, 6, 5, 3 ]
[01:44] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d10 [ 10 ]
[01:45] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d10 [ 7 ]
[03:02] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d15 [ 8 ]
[03:05] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d15 [ 5 ]
[03:06] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d15 [ 12 ]
[03:11] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d15 [ 1 ]
[10:55] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d8 [ 6 ]
[11:07] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d8 [ 6 ]
[11:08] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d8 [ 2 ]
[11:14] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d8 [ 3 ]
[11:55] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 2d10 [ 4, 7 ]
[11:57] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 2d10 [ 8, 1 ]
[12:00] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 2d8 [ 4, 1 ]
[12:01] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 2d9 [ 8, 7 ]
[13:28] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d25 [ 9 ]
[13:28] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d8 [ 1 ]
[14:13] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 2d6 [ 2, 6 ]
[15:09] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d14 [ 5 ]
[16:00] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1D24d [ ]
[16:00] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d24 [ 2 ]
[16:01] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d8 [ 2 ]
[16:39] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d10 [ 8 ]
[16:39] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d10 [ 1 ]
[17:14] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d100 [ 6 ]
[17:21] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d10 [ 10 ]
[17:34] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d25 [ 25 ]
[17:57] * ? looks at intern 4.
[17:57] *** intern 4 is




More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: 'You Talk too Much' by Run DMC. She is Level 1.

[18:06] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 3d6 [ 1, 6, 3 ]
[18:07] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d10 [ 6 ]
[18:07] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 2d10 [ 5, 8 ]
[18:07] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 3d11 [ 8, 6, 5 ]
[19:56] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 2d8 [ 1, 3 ]
[20:13] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 2d11 [ 11, 10 ]
[20:19] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 2d11 [ 7, 7 ]
[16:22] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d20 [ 15 ]
[16:23] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d20 [ 17 ]
[16:33] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d100 [ 10 ]
[16:36] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d2 [ 2 ]
[16:37] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d4 [ 1 ]
[16:40] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d4 [ 2 ]
[16:52] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1D3d [ ]
[16:52] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1D3d [ ]
[16:52] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d3 [ 1 ]
[16:54] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d100 [ 18 ]
[18:09] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d4 [ 4 ]
[20:42] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d19 [ 6 ]
[20:42] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d19 [ 7 ]
[20:46] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d19 [ 13 ]
[20:47] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d19 [ 7 ]
[20:54] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d27 [ 22 ]
[22:43] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d100 [ 47 ]
[22:45] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d2 [ 1 ]
[22:47] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d50 [ 32 ]
[22:49] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 3d8 [ 2, 4, 5 ]
[22:54] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d100 [ 55 ]
[23:02] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 2d8 [ 4, 5 ]
[23:11] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 2d6 [ 3, 6 ]
[23:14] <spiritflame>Quasqueton rolls 1d10 [ 7 ]
[00:48] <spiritflame>Matsumi Kaz rolls 1d4 [ 1 ]
[16:19] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, tails side up
[18:06] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up


[23:51] *** Danny Kirk has joined #suburbansenshi4
[23:51] <+luna_P> Evening, Danny Kirk
[23:51] <+luna_P> PSA:Awesome things will happen today if everyone chooses not to be a miserable cow.
[23:51] * Danny Kirk walks along the streets of Tokyo, glancing around
[23:52] * Danny Kirk spots the building he's been looking for...and walks over
[23:53] * Danny Kirk stops in front of the storefront of Shizukana Kissaten
[23:53] *** Danny Kirk has left #suburbansenshi4


[23:37] *** testing flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[23:37] * testing heads Daniel, Tails Sakura
[23:37] *** testing flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[23:38] *** maybe 2 out of 3
[23:38] *** testing flips a coin into the air and catches it, tails side up
[23:38] *** testing flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[17:41] <spiritflame>Matsumi Kaz rolls 2d2 [ 1, 1 ]
[19:43] * Matsumi Kaz looks at Oriana.
[19:43] *** Oriana is a young child with short white hair, blue green eyes and a shy air to her. She is a child clone of Matsumi and one of Kanri's children.
Her image Song is: . She is Level 1.

[19:44] * Matsumi Kaz looks at Naria.
[19:44] *** Naria is a young woman with long dark red hair, brown eyes and pale skin. She is originally from Enceladus.
Her image Song is: . She is Level 1.

[19:44] * Matsumi Kaz looks at Sawa.
[19:44] *** Sawa is a tall woman with long blue hair, crimson eyes, a monicle and wearing a long skirted maid uniform. She has a blue scaled tail and a pair of long horns on her head. She is a dragon and maid of the Taisho estate.
Her image Song is: . She is Level 1.

[14:33] <> ™


[18:42] *** Maia has joined #suburbansenshi4
[18:42] <+luna_P> Evening, Maia
[18:42] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Taking frequent trips to the sewers of our minds.
[18:42] * Maia is at her lab, going over some data, while at the same time looking over a magazine about the Sea Chapel
[18:42] <Maia> ....how interesting
[18:45] * Maia makes a few notes
[18:45] *** Minerva has joined #suburbansenshi4
[18:45] <+luna_P> Evening, Minerva
[18:45] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: We make Coleco Adam look good
[18:46] <Minerva> Maia? You don't happen to...what are you doing?
[18:46] <Maia> hm?..research
[18:47] * Minerva walks over and picks up the magazine
[18:47] <Minerva> ...the Sea Chapel?...
[18:47] <Minerva> ..what sort of research?..you planning to get married again?
[18:48] <Maia> no
[18:48] <Maia> your son is
[18:48] <Minerva> oh i see....WHAT!/
[18:48] <Minerva> WHAT!?
[18:49] <Maia> hm? yes it's been all agreed upon....my daughter has pledged herself to him
[18:49] <Minerva> but he's already married
[18:50] <Maia> details details
[18:50] <Minerva> a pretty BIG detail I would think
[18:52] <Maia> I tell you it is nothing to worry about
[18:52] <Maia> besides...did we not agree that this pairing was universaly perfect for the two
[18:53] <Minerva> I mean yes I know but still...
[19:01] <Maia> remember the Lord of Lunar Lake?
[19:01] <Minerva> ...............................
[19:02] <Minerva> ..good point
[19:02] <Maia> so I was thinking this venue would be best then...
[19:04] *** a small alarm goes off from the computer
[19:05] <Minerva> hm what's that?
[19:05] <Maia> ....I may have gotten results
[19:05] * Maia turns to the computer and starts typing
[19:07] <Minerva> ...shouldn't we get the others
[19:07] <Maia> ......
[19:07] <Minerva> Maia?
[19:09] <Minerva> ..hello?
[19:13] <Minerva> ....well fine
[19:40] <Maia> ...i have it
[19:40] <Minerva> huh what?
[19:40] <Maia> ..I have identified the source at the heart of the storm
[19:53] <Maia> gather the others
[19:54] <Minerva> right!
[19:54] * Minerva runs off!
[19:58] * Maia frowns to herself a little, steepling her fingers
[19:59] * Jenn and her family are currently in the public bath.
[20:01] * Devyen is sitting as LOW in the water as he can...still feeling uncomfortable being in the same bath as his father and uncle...
[20:01] * Minerva walks in "Jenn....Maia says she has some information on that storm"
[20:01] <Jenn> Oh, the storm? What did she find? Did she say?
[20:02] <Minerva> she said we should all meet in the lab
[20:03] * Jenn looks to Elizabeth. "Keep a close watch over Matsama...in case this could endanger her."
[20:04] * Elizabeth grabs a towel and gets out of the bath. "You got it! I'll have Trent double security!"
[20:05] * Jenn quickly gets dried and dressed, and departs the bath...just as all the men start yelling at Elizabeth! "WOMAN! GET OUT! I'LL TALK TO YOU OUTSIDE!"
[20:07] * Minerva walks out to go and get the others
[20:07] * Maia sends a text to Ami in the meantime
[20:08] * Jenn heads down to Maia's Lab
[20:08] <Jenn> Maia, what did you find?
[20:10] * Minerva returns with the others
[20:10] <Maia> ...the center of the storm...
[20:10] <Maia> ..it contains a soul
[20:12] <Minerva> wait a soul?
[20:14] * Maia nods
[20:14] <Maia> or at least part of one
[20:16] <Minerva> ...part of a soul?
[20:16] <Maia> ...are you going to just repeat everything i say?
[20:16] <Jenn> Is it just a soul, or an actual entity?
[20:17] <Maia> it is both
[20:19] <Jenn> What by the ancestors could it be? Could it be Chaos?
[20:21] <Maia> no.....
[20:21] <Maia> ...I have identified it
[20:21] <Veruka> ?
[20:21] <Thetis> well tell us already you irritating woman!
[20:24] <Maia> the energies corrispond to the Moon Europa
[20:24] <Maia> .....
[20:24] <Maia> I belive it is the spirit of their Queen
[20:25] <Jenn> Europa's queen is the heart of the storm? But...how?
[20:26] <Maia> that i am not sure.....something has resurrected her soul in a faulty manner
[20:29] <Maia> however...if something is not done....this storm I belive will continue to attack this city
[20:31] <Jenn> What do we need to do to stop her?
[20:32] <Maia> ...i suggest..we finish the process
[20:32] <Lady Nike> ....you mean resurrect her
[20:34] <Maia> yes...though......this will be far more..tricky then the others
[20:34] <Maia> if we attempt it
[20:36] <Jenn> What do you mean?
[20:40] <Maia> ..for one thing I shall need the Soul Crystal that i created of her....of which I do not have at the moment
[20:40] <Maia> ....and the other.......we will need to perferm this...close to the storm itself
[20:40] <Jenn> How do we get the crystal? Do you know where it is?
[20:52] <Maia> ...I do not
[20:52] <Maia> that is the trouble
[20:52] <Maia> ..but if we can retrieve it..we can stop this madness
[20:54] <Jenn> If...how do we even go about finding it?
[20:57] <Maia> it gives out a unique energy trace...if you can track it down..we can use it
[21:01] * Maia holds out a small hand held object
[21:02] <Maia> ..this should provide a manner to faind it
[21:02] <Maia> *find
[21:02] <Jenn> Hmm...I could try...but that depends on how much energy it is giving off. If its too faint and far away, I won't be able to sense it.
[21:05] <Minerva> well we need to do something
[21:05] <Veruka> WE HAVE TO SAVE THIS CITY
[21:09] * Jenn takes a deep breath, and tries to concentrate. She lets out waves of energy, similar to a sonar, focusing on any energy that mirrored the sould crystals of her children...
[21:14] * The others watch Jenn
[21:18] <Jenn> Odd...I sense something...very faint...where our youths live?
[21:21] <Veruka> WHAT!?
[21:22] <Roland> WHAT'S HAPPENED TO MY BABY GIRL!?
[21:29] * Jenn is startled by Roland!
[21:33] <Jenn> Keep your voice-! When did you get down here?!
[21:37] <Roland> ..I came with my wife
[21:41] * Maia turns and looks at the readings
[21:41] <Maia> ...it's moving away...we've lost the trace!
[21:42] <Jenn> Did it sense us trying to track the crystal?
[21:47] <Maia> I cannot be sure
[21:54] <Jenn> What should we do now?
[21:55] <Maia> we wait
[22:03] <Maia> now if you all excuse me..i have a wedding to plan
[22:07] <Jenn> Wedding? Are you still bothering that sweet prince Matsuo?
[22:08] <Maia> my daughter has consented to the match
[22:08] <Maia> we are going forward with the plans
[22:09] <Jenn> But the prince hasn't...has he?
[22:10] <Maia> that I do not know....yet
[22:12] <Jenn> Maia...you're not going to force him into this old, past life commitment...that was made UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL!
[22:13] <Maia> must you be so emotional
[22:21] <Maia> I am forcing nothing
[22:35] * Jenn facepalms...
[22:36] <Jenn> You are going to drive a wedge further between them...the prince is going to grow to despise everything about this.
[22:37] <Maia> we shall see...why don't you go off and check on the princess
[22:48] * Jenn sighs and leaves to the Saturn Floor
[22:48] *** Jenn has left #suburbansenshi4 (I only see disaster to come...)
[22:50] * Maia sends a message to Elizabeth
[22:51] * Maia texts Elizabeth     your sister in law is very stressed. help her please
[22:51] * Maia goes back to her work


[19:14] <spiritflame>Matsumi Kaz rolls 1d3 [ 1 ]


[21:21] * Maia turns in her chair to check her data and plans for the upcoming wedding...
[21:21] * Maia SCREAMS IN FURY AND ANGER!!!!


[21:36] <Maia> - JENN!!!!!!!!!! -
[21:36] * Jenn is having dinner with her husband in their room...
[21:37] * Maia SNARLS, her eyes glowing burning blue
[21:37] * Maia SMASHES THE DOOR DOWN
[21:37] <Jenn> !!!
[21:37] <Keith> !!!
[21:37] <Maia> - WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? -
[21:37] <Jenn> Maia?! What is the meaning of this?!
[21:38] * Maia RUSHES OVER AND TRIES TO GRAB JENN BY HER FRONT
[21:38] * Jenn quickly raises a barrier to stop Maia short of her!
[21:39] <Jenn> Maia! Explain yourself! Why are you attacking me?!
[21:39] * Maia is stopped by the barrier, but her eyes are burning
[21:39] <Maia> - YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING! YOU'VE DESTROYED MY PLANS -
[21:40] <Jenn> What plans?! What are you talking about?!
[21:40] <Keith> Maia, please, calm yourself!
[21:40] <Maia> - THE WEDDING! THE DATING DATA! THE PILLOW! EVERYTHING AHS BEEN ERASED -
[21:42] <Jenn> The wed-...you mean for Prince Matsuo, and your daughter? I told you I would have nothing to do with that nonsense!
[21:43] <Maia> - WHO DID YOU HIRE!? I WANT TO KNOW THEIR NAME! -
[21:44] <Maia> - YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO DESTROY THIS MATCH FOR AS LONG AS I KNOW -
[21:44] <Jenn> What are you talking about?! Hire?! I don't know anything about your machines or...lab even works?! How could I know someone to Hire to work it?!
[21:45] <Keith> Really, Maia...my wife is a master at combat and tactics, but...she's not keen at all with computers.
[21:45] * Jenn shoots a look at her husband
[21:46] <Keith> Hey, you know its true.
[21:48] <Maia> - ..my plans......all my plans.... -
[21:49] * Maia stops and looks defeated
[21:49] <Maia> well...
[21:49] <Maia> you have won, queen of saturn
[21:49] <Maia> I hope you are pleased
[21:49] <Jenn> Maia, see sense and listen to me! I didn't have anything to do with your data...loss! I swear, upon the spirits of my ancestors, I did nothing you are accusing me of.
[21:51] <Maia> ..it does not matter....
[21:51] <Maia> ...it is..finished
[21:51] <Keith> Maia, I understand you worked very hard to collect all that data, and make your plans...but maybe this is a good chance for you to talk to your daughter and Matsuo and see what they want?
[21:53] <Maia> ..perhaps...I am not one..for such things......
[21:53] <Maia> ..but if you did not cripple my computer...
[21:53] <Maia> then i wonder..who did
[21:54] <Jenn> The only way I could cripple your machines would simply be to destroy them...entirely.
[21:55] <Maia> true..you are..blunt in that regard
[21:57] <Keith> The only person that could, would have to be someone who knows about your system, and either is an equal with your level of intelligence, or...dare I say it...surpasses you.
[21:57] <Maia> ....that is impossible
[21:58] <Jenn> You know as well as any...nothing is impossible, Maia
[21:58] <Jenn> Someone managed to do the impossible.
[21:59] <Jenn> And...I don't think it was anyone in the Royale.
[22:01] * Maia frowns to herself
[22:03] <Jenn> Well...now that we have cleared up that mess...would you like to join us?
[22:04] <Keith> We can setup a place for you at our table.
[22:05] <Maia> ..please
[22:06] * Jenn and Keith get an additional chair and serve up aplate and drink for Maia
[22:10] * Maia sit down and sighs
[22:10] <Maia> ..they would have made such a wonderful couple
[22:15] * Maia sighs unhappily
[22:15] <Jenn> I am sure they would have...but the conditions and circumstances...
[22:16] <Jenn> Would they have truly been happy?
[22:17] <Maia> ..I do not know
[22:18] <Jenn> I do not mean to pry...but were you not free to choose your own love, Maia? Or did you do as your mother commanded?
[22:18] <Maia> ....
[22:18] * Maia coughs at that
[22:18] <Keith> Perhaps we shouldn't...
[22:21] <Maia> it is a personal story
[22:26] <Maia> ..it is not one i am ready to share yet
[22:35] <Jenn> Very well.
[22:40] <Jenn> Perhaps you should join us more often for dinner? We could...use the time to get to know each other better?
[22:47] <Maia> perhaps
[22:47] <Maia> I usually eat in my lab
[22:48] <Keith> Well, maybe we should change that? You shouldn't always be alone.
[22:57] <Maia> ..indeed
[23:01] <Jenn> You are welcome to join us...as long as you don't break down the door.
[23:09] * Maia nods
[23:10] *** Jenn has left #suburbansenshi4 (Glad that is settled.)
[23:10] <Keith> Just need a new door...
[23:10] *** Keith has left #suburbansenshi4 (Never a dull moment.)
[23:16] *** Maia has left #suburbansenshi4
[10:28] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up


[19:29] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi4
[19:29] <+luna_P> Evening, Matsumi Kaze
[19:29] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Are we the balls?
[19:29] * Matsumi Kaze lounges on her sofa...trying to relax...she looks down at the baby bump showing just under her shirt
[19:29] <Matsumi Kaze> .....I'm still not used to this
[19:29] <Megan Smithson> oh don't worry! This is all part of it! You'll get used to it!
[19:30] * Minerva sits down on a sofa with some popcorn, dressed in casual wear "..least you're not having twins..oh Six that was a pain"
[19:30] <Megan Smithson> oh tell me about it..carryng both Matsumi and Joanna....
[19:30] <Minerva> and Matsama and Matsuo....
[19:30] <Matsumi Kaze> MOMS ><
[19:31] <Matsumi Kaze> are we going to watch this movie or not ><
[19:31] <Megan Smithson> oh! oh yes! this one was actually suggested to me by your grandmother
[19:31] <Minerva> so it is a older Visual?
[19:31] <Matsumi Kaze> course it has to be an old film....
[19:38] <Megan Smithson> nothing wrong with old films!
[19:38] <Megan Smithson> and you like this film!
[19:39] * Megan Smithson holds it up
[19:39] <Matsumi Kaze> that film!?
[19:40] <Megan Smithson> but you always liked it!
[19:40] <Matsumi Kaze> ..yeah when I was five!
[19:41] <Megan Smithson> well i'm putting it on!
[19:41] * Megan Smithson puts in the disc
[19:41] * Minerva chews on the popcorn
[19:42] <Minerva> come now....do you not want to spend time with your materinal ones?
[19:42] <Matsumi Kaze> it's not that...it's just...fine 9_9
[19:43] *** For those who want to follow along, turn on your Disney Plus app and put on TREASURE ISLAND. The countdown will start in just a moment!
[19:49] <Megan Smithson> I remember we'd go to my mother's house and you and Jo would sit in front of the TV, just staring at this movie ^^
[19:50] <Minerva> reminds me of how we'd take Matsama and Matsuo to the operas and they'd be just..amazed at everything...it took us forever to remove them from the theater!
[19:51] * Matsumi Kaze sighs ><
[19:53] *** alright folks!
[19:53] *** 3
[19:55] *** 2
[19:55] *** 1
[19:56] *** PLAY!
[19:57] <Minerva> I thought this Dis-Ney was simply cartoons?
[19:57] <Megan Smithson> no they made live films too
[19:57] <Matsumi Kaze> ...the music is good >_>
[19:58] <Minerva> buried gold, eh?
[19:59] <Megan Smithson> now this man doesn't look trustworthy
[20:00] <Matsumi Kaze> always thought it strange that we never see his mom
[20:00] <Minerva> THE LAD LIED!
[20:01] <Minerva> he looks in terrible shape
[20:02] <Matsumi Kaze> ...everyone in this seems so unsettling
[20:03] <Megan Smithson> THE BLACK SPOT!
[20:04] <Minerva> ...that blind man ran out of the room very fast...
[20:05] <Matsumi Kaze> aaaaand dead
[20:07] <Matsumi Kaze> RUN RUN
[20:08] <Minerva> Flint's map?
[20:08] <Minerva> OOOH TREASURE
[20:09] <Minerva> ..this fellow seems like an idiot
[20:10] <Matsumi and Megan> He is
[20:10] <Matsumi Kaze> I HATE this guy
[20:12] <Minerva> those are fine looking ships!
[20:12] <Megan Smithson> the walls have ears it seems
[20:13] <Matsumi Kaze> .............yeah...good idea to NOT look at the credentials
[20:14] <Minerva> HE HAS NO LEG
[20:14] <Megan Smithson> indeed!
[20:15] <Matsumi Kaze> flattering like hell
[20:17] <Minerva> HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED
[20:17] <Matsumi Kaze> just settle down, mom
[20:18] <Matsumi Kaze> pieces of eight!
[20:20] <Minerva> I don't trust any of them...
[20:23] <Matsumi Kaze> I REALLY HATE THAT GUY
[20:27] <Minerva> none of these men seem good
[20:30] * Matsumi Kaze smiles a bit
[20:31] <Megan Smithson> caught in the act!
[20:34] <Megan Smithson> oh plum duff!
[20:34] <Minerva> ???
[20:35] * Megan Smithson describes it
[20:35] <Minerva> ....
[20:35] * Minerva looks hungry
[20:35] <Matsumi Kaze> wish i could eat that
[20:36] <Matsumi Kaze> oh no...
[20:37] <Minerva> ...oh dear
[20:38] <Matsumi Kaze> dead
[20:39] <Megan Smithson> and the truth comes out
[20:40] <Minerva> I KNEW THEY COULDN'T BE TRUSTED
[20:41] <Matsumi Kaze> and they've arrived!
[20:45] <Minerva> quite the beautiful land
[20:46] <Megan Smithson> and the mutitiny begins!
[20:49] <Minerva> this man.....seems rather disheveled
[20:49] <Megan Smithson> Ben Gunn!
[20:49] <Matsumi Kaze> poor Ben Gunn
[20:53] <Matsumi Kaze> and the pirates have taken over
[20:54] <Minerva> what is THAT suppose to mean?
[20:54] * Matsumi and Megan look at each other
[20:58] * Matsumi and Megan and Minerva continue their watch


[23:27] <spiritflame>Battler's Paradise Narrative rolls ford Whodunit [ ]
[23:28] <spiritflame>Battler's Paradise Narrative rolls 1d10 whodunitinthepast? [ 4 ]


[19:47] *** Eliza's imagining of the memory erasure machine that Chateaux tried to copy and manifest would give almost anybody nightmares if they saw it. It's got many chambers full of restraints that lead to the room with the helmet, and the doors don't have any way to get back out. It seems that Eliza imagined it with convenient gas vents and restraints in abundance. There are seemingly no places to change your mind, with the doors all lacking interior doorknobs.
[19:49] * @Chateaux Concierge constructed it exactly to that spec
[19:49] *** The machine also has viewscreens and one-way mirrors so that other people could see in and the person inside couldn't see they were being monitored. Eliza was trying to envision her own personal panopticon.
[19:50] *** The penultimate strange thing about it is that above each door and visible to the subject from almost everywhere are little "bomb countdown style" clocks that count down the seconds until the weekend, to the point where Eliza estimated the machine would be used, and that time is very near.
[19:51] * @Chateaux Concierge is observing
[19:52] *** Perhaps the strangest thing of all is that at the center of the machine, there is a room, presumably to restrain the person whose memory will be erased, and it is EXACTLY LIKE a prior room Chateaux created. It looks, in every way, like Eliza would have observed the room Chateaux restrained her in on the eveninig of October 1, 2015.
[19:53] * Eliza McIntash is already in one of the rooms of the machine, and has gone in past a point where she can get out on her own, and is sitting and staring at one of the countdown clocks. She is *not* wearing her headphones. She just waits, and practices breathing, and looks at her reflection in one of the one-way mirrors with an almost investigative stance. She has not said anything for a very long time.
[19:53] *** Eliza McIntash has joined #suburbansenshi4
[19:53] <+luna_P> Evening, Eliza McIntash
[19:53] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: The Otaku Geek's Home away from-- what's 'away' mean?
[19:54] <Eliza McIntash> .....
[19:54] * Eliza McIntash looks in the mirror.
[19:54] *** Eliza McIntash is girl resembling a young Gemini, but with dazzling, multi-colored eyes. A talented performer, she adores music, but her great love is her adopted family. Created by a lich and cared for by a TARDIS, she is still subject to the hard knocks of being human.
they image Song is: "Time in a Bottle" by Jim Croce. they is Level 1.

[19:54] * @Chateaux Concierge doesn't show herself ATM but has some soft music playing in the background to signal her active presence
[19:56] * Eliza McIntash looks up and checks her location. It seems she has purposefully chosen to sit underneath one of the gas ducts she envisioned so she'd be as easy to administer drugs to as possible. She sits for a little while before noticing the music.
[19:56] <Eliza McIntash> ???
[19:56] <Eliza McIntash> Do I hear?
[19:57] * Eliza McIntash gets up, and checks if audible music means the door to the next room (even more restrictive than this one) is open.
[19:57] * @Chateaux Concierge has it open
[20:00] * Eliza McIntash smiles a little bit. She closes her eyes for a few moments, mentally searching herself, and then goes in further toward what's going to eventually happen, and looks at the countdown clock, and at the walls that let other people see in.
[20:00] <Eliza McIntash> Looks... looks okay. Feels okay.
[20:01] * Eliza McIntash sits in front of one of the monitors in case Chateaux wants to show herself.... and eventually notices a table in the corner.
[20:01] <Eliza McIntash> /inventorylist
[20:01] *** Eliza McIntash is carrying:
--------------------------------------------
1. Book on Potionmaking
2. Quilted Cloth Armor
3. Risky Henshin Want bought from Big Grocery
4. Quickdraw Shield
5. "Understaning Your Body," by Cordelia Hattie Annette Tillman
6. Anti-Adulthood Potion
7. Key that Thrash said to use when things were worst
8. Chateaux's Amazing Headphones
9. Eliza's Wakizashi
10. Control Box
--------------------------------------------

Assets: G¥14250 .

[20:01] * Eliza McIntash starts putting all her possessions into the boxes and drawers that are on the table, or that extend into the wall.
[20:03] * Eliza McIntash puts away her armor, and her shield, and the book Chateaux gave her about the bodies of young women, and the potion, and Thrash's key, after looking at it for a little while.
[20:04] * Eliza McIntash doesn't HAVE the Wakizashi, since she threw it down in the lobby where it was stored there for her. (And it would be erased if the player knew the command)
[20:04] * Eliza McIntash holds her headphones up last, her most precious possession, and is unsure whether she is suppose to put those away or not.
[20:04] <Eliza McIntash> ...?
[20:05] <Eliza McIntash> Well, maybe there's a drawer to put them in...
[20:05] * Eliza McIntash checks to see if there's a receptacle for them here.
[20:05] <Eliza McIntash> <.<
[20:05] <Eliza McIntash> >.>
[20:05] * a hook is on the wall to hang them. You could swear it was not there before.
[20:06] * Eliza McIntash takes a deep breath and hangs them there, her hands only tremble the tiniest bit.
[20:06] * Eliza McIntash looks down at the clothes she is wearing, and wonders if there are others to change into, or if she is done here. "Well, one way to find out..."
[20:06] * Eliza McIntash tries the door to see if it opens.
[20:07] * it does.
[20:07] * Eliza McIntash goes through it, and gently locks it behind her.
[20:07] <Eliza McIntash> ??!!?
[20:07] * @Chateaux Concierge also prepares to delete her data on THE SUBJECT
[20:08] * Eliza McIntash is very surprised by what is in this room, not expecting to see it. "Wha?"
[20:09] * @Chateaux Concierge is alooking as well
[20:10] * Eliza McIntash goes into a strange room that seems to exist for a strange kind of interrogation---there seems to be a comfortable chair for her to sit in that is surrounded by a wall of two-way glass, and a monitor and speakers so that people can communicate with her. Strangest of all, there seems to be a kind of gas-mask, except it is attached to hoses that directly go into the wall, presumably connected to chambers that dictate what the recipient will breathe.
[20:11] <Eliza McIntash> ???
[20:11] <Eliza McIntash> I don't understand why this is here.
[20:11] * @Chateaux Concierge pokes her head through the wall "I only made whatever you were thinking of - on all levels of your conciousness"
[20:11] <@Chateaux Concierge> I have no idea either.
[20:12] * @Chateaux Concierge has moved to: [ Head poking out of wall ]
[20:12] <Eliza McIntash> That... scares me a little bit to hear you say that. But I'm sure happy to see you. ^_^
[20:12] <Eliza McIntash> Very happy.
[20:12] * Eliza McIntash pokes the chair and mask curiously...
[20:15] *** What Eliza CANNOT SEE, is that she (or some other entity involved here) is in the center of a super-secret interrogation room where memory alteration and all the other super-science inhaled agents can be fed to the subject in their room, not only by Chatueax, but that there's ALSO a control to administer the gases in the observation room.
[20:15] *** But THAT ROOM ALSO has gas vents to pipe gases in it that the people who could control what Eliza was breathing would also breathe---and what her whether her interviewers breathed anesthetics or memory altering agents would be up to Chateaux exclusively.
[20:16] * @Chateaux Concierge [Head poking out of wall] notes all this
[20:17] * Eliza McIntash is unknowingly in the middle of a room where super secret things could be learned, and forgotten about, by people who might need to interview Eliza and then make her forget sensitive things. And who themselves might be made to also forget, at Chateaux's discretion. It would work very well, too, for something designed by a kid's unconscious.
[20:18] * Eliza McIntash tests the chair. "It does look really comfy. And THAT looks cool and enjoyable. Is that the only reason it would be here, though?"
[20:19] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] You're the only one who truly knows that~
[20:19] *** Eliza displays no understanding or evidence that she was able to think this up.
[20:20] <Eliza McIntash> Do you... want me to get in it?
[20:20] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] Maybe it was some other part of your mind.
[20:21] <Eliza McIntash> I guess. Do you think I need to strap that on, or should we move on?
[20:21] <Eliza McIntash> Er.. that *I* move on. I guess you aren't moving.
[20:21] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] As the Klingons say, "Always trust your instincts"
[20:21] <Eliza McIntash> Well...
[20:21] <Eliza McIntash> <.<
[20:21] <Eliza McIntash> >.>
[20:22] <Eliza McIntash> My instincts tell me that, at the very least, I should try it on because you would have made it to fit my face perfectly, and I always love the feeling of your tailoring work... and that you did that for me.
[20:23] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] Then go for it.
[20:23] * Eliza McIntash sits in the chair and faces the monitor. She fumbles with the facemask and puts her head into it.
[20:23] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 17 ]
[20:24] * Eliza McIntash doesn't really mean to, but the apparatus seems to have a bunch of Time-Lore level EEG type stuff to detect her thought patterns and mental state, and it's abundantly clear that she is telling the truth about enjoying putting it on and the way it feels and makes her feel special.
[20:25] * Eliza McIntash seems to have gotten this applied really well. Her thought pattern changes to indicate curiousity as well as happiness, and she takes a couple of breaths. ^_^
[20:27] * Eliza McIntash closes her eyes and breathes in deeply, 98% her brainwaves showing contentment and trust and a trace of giddy apprehension about what might happen.
[20:27] *** Eliza does NOT have the brainwaves of a scared person or a prisoner.
[20:28] <Eliza McIntash> Well... I feel about the same.
[20:28] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] So far so good!
[20:28] <Eliza McIntash> Then I guess it has done what it's supposed to? I'll take it off now, or do you want me to take more breaths?
[20:29] * Eliza McIntash was reaching up to the fasteners, but pauses to wait for Chateaux's directive.
[20:29] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] take a few more and then take it off
[20:29] <Eliza McIntash> With pleasure!
[20:31] * Eliza McIntash closes her eyes, and stretches out in the chair, and happily breathes whatever Chateaux sees fit to administer. Her patterns of thought show that the finds this intensely rewarding and enjoyable, and that she feels extremely content and safe.
[20:32] <Eliza McIntash> Whatever this is... I'm sure happy it's here. I feel wonderful. Part of me is sorry that I waited so long for this day.
[20:32] * @Chateaux Concierge [Head poking out of wall] is administering a regular oxygen mix for now
[20:32] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] All right, you can move on when ready.
[20:32] * Eliza McIntash sighs with contentment.
[20:33] <Eliza McIntash> Okay! ^_^
[20:33] * Eliza McIntash takes it off, and opens the door to the next room.
[20:34] *** This room is just an empty--but very fortified cube, and it has something small written on the wall of the next door. "Did you forget something in your excitement."
[20:34] <Eliza McIntash> !!!
[20:34] <Eliza McIntash> OH! I did forget to tell you that!
[20:34] <Eliza McIntash> Or maybe I was waiting for the right cinematic moment.
[20:34] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] Hmm?
[20:35] <Eliza McIntash> Yeah I was...
[20:35] <Eliza McIntash> I was going to tell you that... well, I guess, two things.
[20:35] <Eliza McIntash> Chateaux, I was originally going to talk to a Time Lord, and ask them about the contents of... you know, what I'm trying so hard to forget.
[20:35] * Eliza McIntash winces at it.
[20:36] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] The Time Proof Safe?
[20:36] <Eliza McIntash> And your safe, and whether it should be stored in case--you know, adventures and heroism would benefit if it was used later.
[20:36] <Eliza McIntash> And I have changed my mind.
[20:36] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] Well stuff is automatically stored there
[20:36] <Eliza McIntash> !!!
[20:36] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] hmm?
[20:36] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] But you can't get to it easily
[20:36] <Eliza McIntash> Er, about it being remembered, not about THIS!
[20:37] <Eliza McIntash> I mean...
[20:37] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] Okay back up and exolain
[20:37] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] ^explain
[20:37] <Eliza McIntash> Okay, Chateaux; I don't want this stored for later emergency use. It's so terrible. I think the knowledge of how to create a phylactery should be lost. Should be destroyed. I don't think good will come of it.
[20:38] <Eliza McIntash> I originally thought I wanted to leave an emergency copy but... I have changed my mind.
[20:38] <Eliza McIntash> I want to completely destroy that knowledge. Forever.
[20:39] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] Well I'll delete what I know, but like I said, if it was ever mentioned within my walls the Time Lords will have an archive of that in the Time Proof Safe
[20:39] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] but only they have access to that
[20:39] <Eliza McIntash> Well, I'm really really grateful for your help in ridding ME of it.
[20:39] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] Of course
[20:39] <Eliza McIntash> I guess I will trust what the Time Lords decide to do. We all kind of need to do that here, whether we acknowledge that or not.
[20:39] <Eliza McIntash> So yeah... that's the first thing.
[20:40] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] ok
[20:41] <Eliza McIntash> Er...
[20:41] * Eliza McIntash takes a deep breath..
[20:41] * Eliza McIntash actively fights against her anxiety.
[20:44] <Eliza McIntash> Chateaux, I guess the thing this is here to remind me to say is that, once you have me all strapped into this machine and ready to do memory surgery to erase what needs to go...
[20:45] <Eliza McIntash> If you feel the need to, well, talk to me about some things you think are really important, but that the timeline or whatever demands that I am unable to remember...
[20:45] <Eliza McIntash> ...Then it is okay with me you have that conversation and then erase that memory too. I trust you. More than anybody. That's why I'm here.
[20:46] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] Well kiddo, honestly the timeline needs to take care of itself
[20:46] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] We can't always be picking information out of your head
[20:47] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] The future is unwritten
[20:47] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] What we need to do is take care of you today
[20:47] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] properly
[20:47] * Eliza McIntash nods as best she can. "You are a wonderful Mom. It's just hard to guess what you need of me sometimes."
[20:47] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] So don't worry about it.
[20:48] <Eliza McIntash> OH---I'm not worried about that. Not... not that I am aware of, for sure.
[20:48] <Eliza McIntash> I just... I dunnooooo.
[20:48] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] I need you... to be happy and willing to try to live for your own sake.
[20:48] * Eliza McIntash is overwhelmed by how sweet that is and that a being like Chateaux cares for her so much, and starts to cry a little.
[20:49] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] Let me know when you're ready :)
[20:49] * @Chateaux Concierge [Head poking out of wall] headpats her
[20:50] <Eliza McIntash> Sorry. I dunno. I just couldn't help imagining that at some point some future adventure would henge on what I knew and you would need to change the timeline but quietly without people knowing and only I'd know the magic to get the answer but you couldn't let me remember so...
[20:51] <Eliza McIntash> ...so the best thing to do would be to knock me out at some point during this process so that my friends could show up and get the info they needed or maybe I could join them and wake up here and not remember and the timeline would be cool.
[20:51] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] Maybe that's already happened and we both don't remember :O
[20:51] <Eliza McIntash> Yeah. I guess it easily could have. I did spend the night in here. I dunno. I guess I just have strange ideas about what Intern and her friends do, and need of me.
[20:52] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] Everyone does. But it's okay. We do what we can, and if they need something, they'll figure it out.
[20:52] <Eliza McIntash> I... do want to help them--and help you too, even more.
[20:52] <Eliza McIntash> Okay. I guess we are done with this room. I have already told you all that I can think of that I was holding back on.
[20:53] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] Okay.
[20:53] * @Chateaux Concierge [Head poking out of wall] lets her proceed
[20:54] * Eliza McIntash opens the next-to-last room and gasps. Goosebumps appear all over her body.
[20:54] <Eliza McIntash> It's this room.
[20:54] <Eliza McIntash> I'm back there, or it's... just like it?
[20:55] * @Chateaux Concierge [Head poking out of wall] shrugs and makes a "I dunno?" noise
[20:56] * Eliza McIntash cannot contain herself, and runs over to the bed---this is a 100% accurate (from Eliza's perspective) copy of the room that Chateaux first restrained her in when she was mired in war with her other personalities. The straitjacket-style restraint that Eliza convinced Chateaux to put on her is on the bed, and the monitors and tubes she was fed the IVs from are here, and the bed restraints to hold specifically her are all present.
[20:57] * @Chateaux Concierge changes topic to `[20:56] * Eliza McIntash cannot contain herself, and runs over to the bed`
[20:57] *** THIS is the room right before the place where the memory erasure will take place, and once in the restraints there will be nothing she (or probably anybody else) can do about it. The wall opens to the memory erasure helmet.
[20:58] <Eliza McIntash> It's this... it's this... I understand. T_T
[20:59] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Head poking out of wall] Time to suit up?
[21:00] * Eliza McIntash 's hair stand up on the back of her neck when Chateaux asks her this.
[21:01] <Eliza McIntash> Yes. Please.
[21:01] * @Chateaux Concierge has moved to: [ The Room Where it Happens ]
[21:01] * Eliza McIntash has moved to: [ The Room Where It Happens ]
[21:01] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] helps her suit up into the restraints
[21:03] * Eliza McIntash [The Room Where It Happens] shivers during this process, and occupies herself by talking. She is grateful she can make eye contact with Chateaux, and sniffles out the words... "This was the room where you taught me I could have a childhood after all. A life. When I realized that I didn't have to continue fighting and you would keep everybody from getting hurt for me."
[21:03] * Eliza McIntash has moved to: [ half-way into a restraint suit ]
[21:03] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] nods, carefully, maternally buttoning everything up
[21:04] * Eliza McIntash [half-way into a restraint suit] cannot move as much, so the talks... and tries to say it. "You made me so happy. And let me finally feel safe. It felt wonderful. It.... still feels wonderful. I...."
[21:05] * Eliza McIntash has moved to: [ e almost all the way into a restraint suit ]
[21:06] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] You san say it. It will help you feel better.
[21:06] <Eliza McIntash> [e almost all the way into a restraint suit] This... and the tube... where you were taking care of me... they are... probably my happiest memories. It's... hard to talk about it.
[21:06] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Well, you're on your way to even more happy memories.
[21:07] * Eliza McIntash [e almost all the way into a restraint suit] cannot move her body, but leans her head against Chateaux's arm or body if she is able, and looks indescribably grateful.
[21:07] * Eliza McIntash has moved to: [ Helpless ]
[21:08] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] All right, it's time, sweetie pie.
[21:08] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] takes her into the final chambe
[21:08] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless] looks at the countdown clocks.
[21:08] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless] I know why this is here, Chateaux.
[21:09] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless] cannot move, and is carried wherever Chateaux sees fit to transport her.
[21:09] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless] This is the difference.... that room, was the biggest difference.
[21:09] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] takes her to a comfy seat under the erasure helmet
[21:09] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Ready?
[21:09] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless] >.< No.
[21:10] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Want to back out?
[21:10] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] looks at the timer too
[21:10] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless] NO NO NO! You can... strap me in... I just... want to tell you something.
[21:10] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] synchs her own deletion routine with it
[21:11] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] straps Eliza in, and as she is doing so says, "tell me."
[21:11] * Eliza McIntash has moved to: [ Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine ]
[21:11] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] This is what scared her most.
[21:11] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Hmm?
[21:12] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] That room. It's why she flees from you.
[21:12] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Explain~?
[21:13] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] wiggles, totally fruitlessly, in her restraints. "This... makes me feel safe, Chateaux. And protected. Because I trust you."
[21:13] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] There were days... when this feeling.... is all I aspired to in the world.
[21:14] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] That room. This. It's heaven, and also hell.
[21:14] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] She returned... terrified. TERRIFIED to experience it.
[21:14] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Enclave?
[21:15] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] Whoever you want to call that. She couldn't take it. ven a moment. To be subject to that for another second. And never fought me for control.
[21:15] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] And I knew that, when you held me tight, I didn't have to be afraid anymore.
[21:15] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] She's terrified of you.
[21:15] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] She said it.
[21:15] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] "Not everybody cares to spend eternity in that spider's straitjacket."
[21:16] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] is inwardly flattered at being thought of in this manner
[21:16] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] I remember it... too. Because she tried to shed it. She cannot take it. She hates you. She would never come here, and get a second helping.
[21:16] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Mmm.
[21:16] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Her loss.
[21:17] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] looks at the timer
[21:17] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] I agree with you. It's... beautiful to hear you say that, Chateaux, I know that... most people wouldn't feel what I feel right now.
[21:17] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] I... hope it is okay.
[21:18] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] tears up. "I love you. You continually save my life. And let me feel safe. And let me feel happy."
[21:18] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] Thank you for letting me be safe in you.
[21:18] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] T_T
[21:18] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] I'm glad I do~ :D
[21:18] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] You're very welcome.
[21:19] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] sighs, and wriggles under the straps, and closes her eyes. "You've given me a wonderful, wonderful life."
[21:19] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] I'm so grateful. I love you so much. I'd do anything for you.... But you know that. T_T
[21:19] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] I love you too, dear Eliza.
[21:20] *** The timer has almost counted down.
[21:20] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] You are a wonderful Mom. You are a wonderful... everything.
[21:20] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] I lay here, and I have led a better life than I could have hoped. Thank you for making me so happy. T_T
[21:22] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] You're always welcome.
[21:22] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] opens her eyes, and they are red, and she cannot move an inch, but she looks at Chateaux, and says, "If I... this has been so wonderful... I'm... the luckiest person in the universe to have you care this much about me."
[21:22] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Thank you :)
[21:23] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] lays back, and waits for the memory erasure helmet to be attached to her head. "You...
[21:23] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] Thank you for freeing me from darkness. ^_^
[21:24] *** The timer ticks down to less than a minute left.
[21:24] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] puts the helmet on her head
[21:24] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] You're welcome. The rest is up to you.
[21:24] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] She... wouldn't have been able to take this... and see that. She'd have panicked--I'm so sure of it... I guess... she really is gone from me after all.
[21:24] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] secures the helmet
[21:24] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] I'm really... REALLY grateful you have done all this, especially since...
[21:25] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] is ready for her own memory wipe too
[21:25] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] looks up at the helmet attached to her head, and considers something, and her expression suddenly changes.
[21:25] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] observes neutrally
[21:25] *** there are only a few seconds left.
[21:25] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] Especially since...
[21:25] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] I'm pretty sure...
[21:25] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] That you were just being nice...
[21:26] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] And doing this didn't require you to build this machine at all.
[21:26] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] smiles and closes her eyes.
[21:26] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] chuckles slightly
[21:27] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] is synched to the timers
[21:27] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] smiles blissfully when she hears Chateaux chuckle, and starts to mouth the words "I love you" when the timer reaches zero.
[21:28] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] 's data on how to create a phylactery is completely, irrevocably deleted.
[21:28] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] also arranged to have it purged from as many associated systems as she could, too
[21:29] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] blinks, knowing she has forgotten these things but not what they were. She fills the gap in her memories with pictures of an oiled up nude Erik Estrada.
[21:31] *** Eliza's memory is an open book to Chateaux, who can look through it, investigate things she needs to, and delete it the things that hurt her. Eliza's mind is pliable and welcoms her touch. All but the tiniest, centermost, densest core of Eliza's psyche, which resists.
[21:32] * The Helmet takes care of erasing what it needs to by automatic command, as Chat no longer remembers what she would be hunting for.
[21:32] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] looks blissfully happy secured to the machine. And judging by her most recent memories she's making, she is very much as happy as she appears to be.
[21:33] * The Helmet works until it is done.
[21:33] *** The knowledge of how to create a phylactery is purged from Eliza, and the dark secret she was born with can NEVER haunt her again.
[21:33] * The helmet goes *ding*!
[21:34] *** Chateaux, being able to view Eliza's mind and memory, sees that a tremendous relief has been lifted from her mind.
[21:34] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Looks like you're done :)
[21:34] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] Done with... ???
[21:34] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] Wha?
[21:34] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] A thing~ don't worry about it~
[21:34] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] wiggles, surprised, for just a moment, and then it hits her.
[21:35] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] I'm... I'm back in... OH! OH THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU!
[21:35] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] starts to undo the helmet
[21:35] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome~
[21:35] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] cries with happiness, but cannot wipe her tears herself.
[21:36] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless, and attached to the memory erasure machine] stays still and keeps weeping a little as Chateaux disconnects her from the machine.
[21:36] * Eliza McIntash has moved to: [ Helpless ]
[21:36] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] starts getting her out of the binds
[21:36] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] There, there, you're finally ready to take your first steps out into a wider world, mein hatchling
[21:36] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless] feels different.
[21:37] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless] I... already feel stronger.
[21:37] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] frees her, physically and symbolically
[21:37] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Good!
[21:38] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless] stretches her arms, and swings her legs over, and closes her eyes as she steps with both her feet down onto the floor, and it is a sacred moment.
[21:39] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] How are you~?
[21:39] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless] stands, and taps a finger to her cheek, and considers how best to pursue her new life.
[21:40] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless] I have been holding myself back for years... and have feared my own ambition because it might lead me to... do... something?
[21:40] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless] To do... uh... something.
[21:40] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Whatever it was, I don't think you need to be afraid of it any more.
[21:41] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless] I... am not afraid of it. But I realize that... I needed a lot of ambition to try to persuade you to do this, by convincing the Peinforte's in your presence.
[21:41] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Convincing them?
[21:41] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless] narrows her eyes. "Convincing them that you doing this would be a good idea, because I knew that they'd balk."
[21:42] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless] ...but probably with the same arguements that you would make.
[21:42] * Eliza McIntash [Helpless] smiles happily, "And you are always much harder for me to interrupt or not listen to." ^_^
[21:43] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] heheh
[21:43] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Well, you're not bound or helpless any more
[21:43] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Your future is your own, kiddo.
[21:43] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless] I... do not exactly know what you did... but... I realize part of my was afraid to do this was that it meant that I would die, and that it would force you into an awkward situation.
[21:44] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless] But if I am not afraid of that, I hope you will not be either.
[21:45] <Eliza McIntash> [Helpless] I feel... much MUCH happier for some reason, whatever you did.
[21:45] * Eliza McIntash has moved to: [ Free ]
[21:46] <Eliza McIntash> [Free] I feel... I don't know... like there's... an untapped power in my that I'm feeling for the first time.
[21:46] <Eliza McIntash> [Free] ...and that there's more of it than I feel, even now.
[21:46] <Eliza McIntash> [Free] Chateaux?
[21:46] <Eliza McIntash> [Free] You know how you are always...
[21:47] * Eliza McIntash [Free] suddenly frowns. "Chateaux, you are my mother and I love you dearly and am eternally grateful to you and I will compliment you and you should NOT contradict a person who loves you so much!
[21:47] <Eliza McIntash> [Free] Ahem.
[21:47] <Eliza McIntash> [Free] You know how you are always telling me that you are a monoculture and a poor substitute for the world?
[21:47] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Yes
[21:48] <Eliza McIntash> [Free] You are a wonderful world unto yourself. Please remember that.
[21:48] * Eliza McIntash [Free] gives her a hug!
[21:49] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] HUGS back
[21:49] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Thank you! I am, aren't I?
[21:50] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Now go see the bigger world and what it has to offer! And remember, I will always be here when you want to come back!
[21:50] * Eliza McIntash [Free] hugs her, tigher and unhesitantly. "That is another conversation. But this one we have just had contains diamonds I will carry in me forever."
[21:51] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] :D
[21:51] <Eliza McIntash> [Free] When you are ready to have that conversation about seeing the wider world someday, I'll be right here, okay? You'll always no where to find me.
[21:51] * Eliza McIntash [Free] lets go of Chateaux.
[21:52] <Eliza McIntash> [Free] Oh! Going outside or not, I need my stuff!
[21:53] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] Yup!
[21:54] * Eliza McIntash [Free] opens her pouches and pockets to store them after Chateaux returns the items she stored before getting in the machine.
[21:54] * Eliza McIntash [Free] tests the door with a push.
[21:55] * they open now, their purpose served.
[21:56] * Eliza McIntash [Free] fills her inventory, and realizes her sword is missing.
[21:56] <Eliza McIntash> [Free] ...That's right. I gave it up in the lobby.
[21:56] <Eliza McIntash> [Free] Chateaux
[21:56] <Eliza McIntash> [Free] I believe... that I need to go...
[21:56] <Eliza McIntash> [Free] Downstairs ^_^
[21:57] * @Chateaux Concierge [The Room Where it Happens] opens up a shortcut door
[21:57] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The Room Where it Happens] There you go~
[21:57] * Eliza McIntash [Free] passes beyond the machine and its purpose.
[21:57] * Eliza McIntash [Free] rushes away, and never looks back.
[21:58] *** Eliza McIntash [0] has quit IRC (A childhood spent being loved is the greatest of all treasures.)
[21:58] * @Chateaux Concierge vanishes


[21:58] *** RIP The most awesome decapitation topic [B][21:33] <Franziska von Karma> I'm... sorry I got you decapitated, Yotsuba Suu. Dec 2014- February 2022[/B}


[22:50] <Matsumi Kaz> /flipcoin
[22:50] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, tails side up


[09:19] * Matsuo Shin leaves the broom closet..which was his office....
[09:20] * Matsuo Shin glances around..then checks his phone
[09:20] <Matsuo Shin> ....
[09:20] * Matsuo Shin somehow still has a signal
[09:20] * Matsuo Shin walks out...and moves through the halls...and is a bit..stunned >_>
[09:20] <Matsuo Shin> what in the...


[10:09] * Matsuo Shin Walks the streets of Tokyo and Is more than a little creeped out by how ordinary everything looks
[10:13] * Matsuo Shin Notices a few people staring at him and realizes it's because of his bright red hair. Almost everyone else around him seems to have black or Brown hair color
[10:19] * Matsuo Shin walks past a music store and then stops
[10:38] * Matsuo Shin Picks up CD From the bargain bin. The cover depicts a young woman With long black hair and dressed in a rather garish cowboy outfit. Next to her is a cartoon drawing of a strange unicorn creature. The cover reads THE BEST OF MINAKO AINO.
[10:39] <Matsuo Shin> ....where am i...


[11:33] * Matsuo Shin finds an internet cafe and starts to research as much as he can..
[11:34] * Matsuo Shin manages quickly to find some names and locations...


[12:40] * Matsuo Shin heads back to the university...and approuches a purple haired young woman...
[12:40] <Matsuo Shin> Luna Tsukino....I need to talk to you..


[17:40] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[17:53] * looks at Kaelyn Vanternas.
[17:53] *** Kaelyn Vanternas is your average everyday Kaelyn Vanternas

[17:53] * looks at Kaelyn Vanternass.
[17:53] *** Kaelyn Vanternass is your average everyday Kaelyn Vanternass

[18:02] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[08:51] <Matsumi Kaz> !coinflip
[08:51] <Matsumi Kaz> !flipcoin
[08:51] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[20:54] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up


[19:14] *** Somewhere, a group is puling together footage and photos that they've gathered...as well as the text conversations that were leaked to them
[19:14] *** the group is unaware of others who are just as interested in the story....and manage to get their hands on the same information...


[14:07] <> ™
[09:50] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up


[23:13] *** it's just another night at a public bath in Tokyo
[23:13] <Guy> ugh....piece of s[BLEEP]t goddamn day...
[23:14] * Guy walks past the owner, who is too busy playing a gatcha game...
[23:14] * Guy goes into the wrong bath area...
[23:14] * Guy undresses, putting a towel on and grabs a tub
[23:14] <Guy> ...could this day get any weirder...
[23:14] * Guy walks in...and stops.....
[23:14] <Guy> ......
[23:14] <Guy> O_O
[23:15] * A woman is quietly scrubbing herself.....her long red hair trailing behind her....her skin seems to....glow with an unearthly light
[23:15] * Guy quickly hides..but watches
[23:15] * Woman moves towards the water...which doesn't even ripple as she enters it....
[23:16] * Woman has a strange aura.....that seems to draw him in.....it's blinding in it's brillance and beauty...
[23:16] * Woman pauses...and turns....
[23:16] * Guy keeps hidden...O_O
[23:17] * Woman 's eyes are a brillian blue green.....that seem to be filled with stars...looking at them is like look into the cosmos itself...
[23:22] <Guy> .......
[23:25] * Guy isn't sure how...but the room seems to...become dazziling....
[23:26] * Guy stars to approuch the woman....who seems shocked to see him.......
[23:26] <Guy> *starts
[23:27] <Guy> I..I..
[23:27] * someone grabs the man by the neck and THROWS HIM OUT
[23:27] <Siegfried> - GET. OUT. -
[23:28] * Siegfried gets immediatly beaned on the head by a tub >.O
[23:28] <Minerva> WHAT THE VOID DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?
[23:28] <Minerva> GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!
[23:28] * Siegfried is about to argue the point..but...flees none the less >_>
[23:28] *** Siegfried has left #suburbansenshi4
[23:28] <Minerva> so many perverts here >_>


[17:38] *** A party area is being set up
[17:41] <Matsumi Kaze> this is such a pain....
[17:41] * Matsumi Kaze is dressed in a shirt that reads "Mama in Making" and wearing some new jeans as she tries to help but keeps being ignored
[17:41] <Joanna Smithson> look just..sit down...and we'll take care of the rest!
[17:42] <Matsumi Kaze> :<
[17:42] * Matsumi Kaze sits down....Selene, Mira Eseme and Masato sticking close to her
[17:43] *** Minerva has joined #suburbansenshi4
[17:43] <+luna_P> Afternoon, Minerva
[17:43] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: we don't wwebsite as on the internet
[17:43] * Minerva walks in with Siegfried
[17:44] <Minerva> I am terrible at these gift giving...
[17:44] <Minerva> !! Matsama! Joana!
[17:44] <Minerva> :O
[17:44] <Minerva> Matsama! look how you've grown
[17:44] <Matsumi Kaze> >____>
[17:45] <Siegfried> dearest..I don't think she feels comfortable about this
[17:45] <Minerva> ahh
[17:45] * Minerva goes to help to set up the party
[18:06] *** Sarah Christensson has joined #suburbansenshi4
[18:06] <+luna_P> Evening, Sarah Christensson
[18:06] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: No wireless. Less space than a nomad. Lame.
[18:06] * Sarah Christensson arrives with her husband and Juan..she lets Juan play with the other children
[18:06] <Sarah Christensson> ^_^ hello everyone!
[18:10] <Joanna Smithson> hey grandma!
[18:11] <Matsumi Kaze> oh hey grandma
[18:11] <Sarah Christenesson> are you well, Matsumi? are you eating enough???
[18:11] <Matsumi Kaze> I'm...fine...
[18:30] * Eilean , Giselle and Delilah arrive...Caligo is there too
[18:31] <Eilean> yo!
[18:34] <Giselle Bellerose> Bonjour!
[18:34] * Delilah Inochi waves, bouncing a bit as she steps
[18:34] <Caligo> Green will be here later...
[18:35] * Caligo lets Mira and Beryl go over with their cousins and "aunts" and "uncles"
[18:44] * Arthur Smithson works on getting some of the food there, along with a large cake
[18:44] * Thea, Polly and Joan also arrive...each of them greet everyone...Lepi flying around happily
[19:16] *** DD_Girl_Green [midoriyouma@imadethisserver.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi4
[19:16] <+luna_P> Evening, DD_Girl_Green
[19:16] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: You must put your foot down with a firm hand
[19:18] * DD_Girl_Green walks to the party, holding some boxes and bags.
[19:22] * DD_Girl_Green sets the boxes on a clear table, laying them out in a line.
[19:27] <DD_Girl_Green> I brought a few baked goods for the party.
[19:29] <Sarah Christensson> perfect!
[19:34] <DD_Girl_Green> I heard you opened a new shop recently, too.
[19:35] <Polly Carter> we did!
[19:35] <Thea Potter> ..nobody has come to it...
[19:42] <DD_Girl_Green> did you want me to invite some friends to come there?
[19:45] <Sarah Christensson> I think it's best we keep this family only
[19:49] *** Megan Smithson has joined #suburbansenshi4
[19:49] <+luna_P> Evening, Megan Smithson
[19:49] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: It is your destiny.
[19:49] <Megan Smithson> !!
[19:49] *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEGAN!
[19:49] <Megan Smithson> ^___^
[19:52] * Megan Smithson goes to enjoy the birthday party..as friends and family hug and congratulat her and make her feel special
[20:04] * Sarah Christensson stands on her tip toes to hug her daughter
[20:13] <Sarah Christensson> my baby girl ^^
[20:13] <Megan Smithson> hee not such a baby anymore
[20:17] <Sarah Christensson> you'll always be my baby ^^
[20:20] * Joanna Smithson gives Megan a hug..while Matsumi gives a careful one
[20:25] * DD_Girl_Green gives a hug to Megan
[20:26] * Megan Smithson returns the hug
[20:29] <Megan Smithson> ^^
[20:33] * Megan Smithson goes to get some food!
[20:42] * Matsumi Kaze sits back down >_>
[20:52] * Minerva chats with Megan....the two sharing a laugh
[20:52] <Joanna Smithson> you ever find it weird how well they get along?
[20:52] <Matsumi Kaze> well at least they're not fighting...
[21:03] <DD_Girl_Green> who wants cake?
[21:08] <Megan Smithson> oh I will of course!
[21:15] * Megan Smithson gets some cake!
[21:23] <DD_Girl_Green> anyone else?
[21:24] * DD_Girl_Green hands slices of cake to her daughters.
[21:34] * Others go to get cake
[21:48] * Megan Smithson has gotten a karoke machine working!
[21:48] * Megan Smithson pulls Minerva into singing some ABBA!
[21:50] <Matsumi Kaze> O_O
[21:50] <Joanna Smithson> WOO-HOO
[21:50] * Joanna Smithson pulls out a flashlight and waves it!
[21:52] * Arthur and Siegfried has no idea what to make of their wives
[22:01] <DD_Girl_Green> O_o
[22:18] * Arthur and Siegfried are pulled into the Karoke!
[22:21] * Matsumi Kaze laughs a little
[22:54] *** the party breaks up..Matsumi, Jo and the others say their goodbyes..give Megan a hug....and head out
[22:54] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi4


[22:44] <Matsumi_Shin> this is so exciting!!!!
[22:44] <Matsumi_Shin> eeee!
[22:44] * Matsumi_Shin is packing her bag!
[22:44] <Makoto_Kino> you..really waited at the last moment ^^;;;
[22:44] <Matsumi_Shin> I can't help it! i had to buy a few things first!
[22:45] * Freya (C) is looking over a swimsuit she's bringing..and imagines Orion seeing her in the suit and turns bright red
[22:46] <Matsumi_Shin> it was nice for Michiru-san to invite us to this island!
[22:46] <Makoto_Kino> this is going to be the best spring break ever!
[22:46] <Matsumi_Shin> yeah!
[22:46] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: Matsumi is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[22:47] <Makoto > HAHAHAHA
[22:47] <Matsumi and Makoto> ^
[22:47] <Freya (C)> >_>;;;


[00:15] * Maricite puts away her phone and lays back down in bed
[00:16] * Maricite 's phone goes off.....it's a meeting notice from the leader of SUPER NEO NEGA GIGA ULTRA SPACE SHADOW OMEGA DARK KINGDOM
[00:16] <Maricite> ......
[00:16] <Maricite> ~_~
[00:16] * Maricite gets out of bed and stumbles through the dark portal


[01:31] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, tails side up
[01:01] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, tails side up


[23:35] * The boat lands at an island not too far
[23:35] * Minerva hops out
[23:35] <Minerva> hey feel anything Theets?
[23:35] * Thetis closes her eyes, her hand against her head
[23:36] <Thetis> ....it is not much....an echo across the waves...
[23:36] <Veruka> stick close.....
[23:36] *** the ground suddenly shakes!!!!
[23:36] <Minerva> what in the name of the Six!?
[23:37] * Thetis stumbles backwards but is caught by Veruka
[23:37] *** part of the ground opens up...as a stone like creature appears!!!!
[23:37] * Gemetor ROARS and glares down at the two, it's violet eyes glowing
[23:38] <Minerva> must have been whatever it was that was carried on that comet!
[23:38] * Minerva reaches out and begins to summon her spear!
[23:39] <Veruka> Minerva! we can't!!!
[23:39] <Veruka> if we use our full power, we'll destroy this planet!
[23:39] <Minerva> WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO D-
[23:39] * Minerva BARELY avoids a blast from the creature!
[23:40] <Veruka> we shall have to make due...Thetis? Can you act as defense?
[23:40] * Thetis tosses her air "if you insist!"
[23:42] <Thetis> *hair
[23:43] <Veruka> Minerva! Keep that thing busy!
[23:43] <Minerva> well what the hell do you think I'm trying to do!
[23:43] * Minerva looks around...and grabs a nearby boulder..lifting it over her head..and throwing it straight at the monster's face!
[23:43] * Gemetor is hit!
[23:44] * Gemetor growls and starts to follow after Minerva!
[23:44] * Thetis looks to the water...
[23:44] * Thetis 's eyes glow as a sprout of water bursts up and slams int othe monster, knocking it head over heels....nearly landing on Minerva!
[23:44] <Minerva> HEY WATCH IT!
[23:45] * Veruka races back to where the creature came out and looks
[23:45] * Veruka sees a strange glowing piece of stone and picks it up
[23:46] <Veruka> (I knew it was here...I could sense it...now....if I can get it to follow it)
[23:46] * Thetis summons a wall of water to block the beam...and holds it up.....trying to keep it from hitting them
[23:48] <Veruka> Minerva! get behind it!..when I give you the signal..throw!
[23:49] <Minerva> got it, Ruka!
[23:49] <Minerva> keep it occupied, theet!
[23:49] <Thetis> I..am! and will stop calling me that!
[23:51] * Minerva runs as fast as she can...getting behind the creature in the blink of an eye
[23:51] * Minerva grabs the stone monster by the tail
[23:52] * Veruka gets ontop of a nearby hill.....and holds up the glowing piece of stone
[23:52] * Gemetor sees the glow...transfixed by it....
[23:52] * Veruka throws it...and then gestures with one of her hands...creating a cut in the fold of space....
[23:53] <Veruka> MINERVA! NOW!
[23:53] * Minerva grips the tail...and lifts the giant monster up off the ground....before swinging it towards the fold!
[23:53] * Veruka throws the rock into the fold!
[23:54] * Gemetor gives out a roar as it falls into the void!
[23:55] * Veruka SLAMS the fold shut..sealing it
[23:55] *** Gemetor has left #suburbansenshi4
[23:55] <Thetis> ..what was that
[23:55] <Veruka> a creature from the vast delpths
[23:55] <Minerva> yeah well....hope it likes being back there
[23:56] <Veruka> let us get back, girls
[23:56] <Minerva> meh..shame Jenn missed all the fun..she would have loved it
[23:56] <Thetis> we could handle this on our own
[23:57] * Veruka gets in the motorboat, turning it on as the others hop in
[23:57] <Veruka> heh well we'll have a tale to tell
[23:57] <Veruka> PART
[23:57] *** Veruka has left #suburbansenshi4
[23:58] *** Thetis has left #suburbansenshi4
[23:58] *** Minerva has left #suburbansenshi4


[21:45] *** elsewhere on the Island...
[21:47] * In a beach house which has..appeared to the west...
[21:51] * Meg Bjorson and Ai are grooving to some music playing on a vinyl!
[21:52] * Saeko looks up from her book
[21:52] <Saeko> I mean..didn't you think that felt strange????
[21:53] <Ai> stop being such a bummer, Saeko!
[21:59] <Hanako> ^_^ it was very nice that we were allowed to stay here hee!!!!
[22:00] <Risa> Saeko is right...something is off....
[22:00] <Risa> I can feel it in the air
[22:01] <Risa> the question is whaaaaaaa!?
[22:01] * Risa is pulled into the dance by Meg!
[22:02] <Meg> come on, Risa!! let's have some fun :D
[22:05] * Ikuko , meanwhile, is in another room of the beach house, trying to figure out snacks ><
[22:05] <Ikuko> g..gah....um....
[22:05] <Ikuko> no..no that's not...G..GAH!
[22:07] <Ikuko> I wish Mister Orion was here ><


[13:03] <Ikuko> what do you mean you feel strange???
[13:06] <Meg> I don't know, Ikuko...I just feel really bummed out, you know?


[18:04] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up


[22:50] *** Meanwhile.... in another place....
[22:50] <~> Mmmm...where....
[22:51] <~> !! This is...
[22:51] <~> Why am I...
[22:52] <~> ...no. I already settled that matter.
[22:52] <~> This world doesn't need me. I forfeited that right.
[22:53] <~> ....though, I am curious...
[22:53] <~> Just one look... then I must go.


[06:48] <~> This world... it's wonderful...
[06:50] <~> They've learned so much...
[06:50] <~> Truly, they've succeeded me in every way...
[06:51] <~> I leave it all to them, now...


[09:26] * - SCREAMS
[09:26] * ? scrambles out of bed, quickly putting on her school uniform and brushing her long hair
[09:27] <?> I..I'm going out, Aunt Kagura!!!
[09:27] * Kagura Toshiko sighs "well you better..you're going to be late for school otherwise"
[09:27] * Kagura Toshiko blinks as the girl leaves
[09:27] <Kagura Toshiko> GAH YOU FORGOT YOUR...lunch...
[09:27] * Kagura Toshiko sighs a little
[09:28] * Kagura Toshiko glances over to a photo on a desk
[09:28] * Kagura Toshiko walks over and looks at it, picking it up
[09:28] <Kagura Toshiko> ...I hope she'll be alright
[09:29] * Miki races down the road, her long blond hair shining in the sunlight
[09:30] <Miki> Hi! i'm Miki! i'm 14 years old! I go to Juuban Middle School!
[09:30] <Miki> I live with my Aunt Kagura, who takes good care of me....and i'm going to be really late for school!
[09:30] <Miki> g..gah...I can't be late..not today!
[09:31] * Miki races down the road......
[09:31] * Brown Cat emerges from the shadows....it's eyes glowing
[09:31] <Brown Cat> Miki..I've finally found you again....


[22:00] * Miki races down the dark halls of the school, the creature chasing after her
[22:01] <Miki> g..GET AWAY FROM ME T__T
[22:01] * Miki finds an open classroom and slides and closes the door behind her, hiding underneath a table T_T
[22:03] *** the creature goes right past...
[22:04] <?> Miki!!!
[22:04] <Miki> h-huh!?
[22:04] * Miki gets startled and BONKS her head on the table >.@
[22:06] * A brown cat hops down into view
[22:07] <Athena_Cat> Miki! you have to remember!
[22:07] <Miki> gah the talking cat!
[22:07] <Miki> why can't i just wake up out of this dream ><
[22:07] <Athena_Cat> ..miki...
[22:07] * Athena_Cat frowns to herself
[22:07] <Athena_Cat> there's no time!
[22:07] <Miki> huh?
[22:09] * Athena_Cat 's eyes glow as does the symbol on her forehead....projecting a beam from it.....creating a small brooch
[22:09] <Miki> huh?...what's this?
[22:09] * Miki picks up the brooch, looking it over...
[22:10] <Monster> - I'VE FOUND YOU!!! -
[22:10] * Monster bursts through the door!
[22:10] <Miki> !!! GAAAAAH
[22:12] <Athena_Cat> Miki! You need to use the brooch!
[22:12] <Miki> the..brooch?
[22:13] * Miki looks at it...the gem in the center seems to glimmer....and Miki suddenly feels lightheaded as images apepar in her head
[22:13] *** there is a silloute of a short haired woman standing in front of her....and then someone dancing with her.....and then someone in a..sailor uniform?
[22:18] <Miki> what...am i seeing..what are these...images in my mind?
[22:18] <Athena_Cat> Miki!
[22:18] <Miki> h-huh?..
[22:20] <Athena_Cat> hold up the brooch and shout Quinox Neo Power, Make-up!
[22:20] <Miki> .....reaaaally?
[22:20] <Athena_Cat> JUST DO IT
[22:20] <Miki> ok ok ><
[22:21] * Miki holds up the brooch
[22:21] <Miki> QUINOX..NEO..POWER..MAKE UP!!!!
[22:21] * Miki is surrounded in green light, forcing the monster back!
[22:21] *** cue Transformation sequence (which I won't describe cause I don't have time)
[22:22] * Miki is now known as Sailor Neo Quinox
[22:23] <Creature> what...who are you!?
[22:24] * Sailor Neo Quinox sees herself in a mirror nearby..and is amazed!
[22:24] <Athena_Cat> *cough*......
[22:24] <Sailor Neo Quinox> OH UM UH...
[22:24] * Sailor Neo Quinox gets another image in her head....and hears a voice
[22:25] <Sailor Neo Quinox> Guarded by the secret world, protector of justice! Sailor Neo Quinox!
[22:25] <Sailor Neo Quinox> In the name of Quinox, I'll defeat you!!!


[18:27] <Matsuo Shin> now the thing is, Iah usually didn't have temples dedicated to himself..err..herself....
[18:28] <Matsuo Shin> they were usually absorbed by Khonshu or Thoth..so the fact that this..temple exists..is unusual
[18:28] <Matsuo Shin> are you following me
[18:28] <Matsuo Shin> ?
[18:28] <Mercurius Shin> hm? oh yes your every word.....
[18:29] <Matsuo Shin> excellent..this way I think
[18:30] * Matsuo Shin follows down the dark passage...the torch illumating their way
[18:31] <Matsuo Shin> I'm surprised Mizuno let you out for the day
[18:31] <Mercurius Shin> Ami had business to attend to......
[18:32] <Matsuo Shin> everything going alright with you two?
[18:33] <Mercurius Shin> yes well....
[18:33] <Matsuo Shin> ?
[18:33] <Mercurius Shin> ...I feel like she's hiding something from me
[18:34] <Mercurius Shin> I always knew she had a dark side but.....there's something..wrong about her....it troubles me....
[18:35] <Mercurius Shin> I love her so much....and it scares me a little what I sense from her
[18:35] <Matsuo Shin> watch your footing!
[18:35] <Mercurius Shin> huh?
[18:35] * Mercurius Shin blinks and nearly slips off the edge into a crevice O_O
[18:36] * Matsuo Shin pulls Mercurius back
[18:36] <Matsuo Shin> ...you know i don't get it...
[18:36] <Matsuo Shin> I would have thought you'd have all my exprience and knowledge for this
[18:39] <Mercurius Shin> well i don't know
[18:39] <Mercurius Shin> I don't have any of that.....
[18:39] <Mercurius Shin> i'm just me...
[19:03] <Matsuo Shin> probably for the best.....
[19:03] <Matsuo Shin> makes you your own man..mostly
[19:03] <Mercurius Shin> gee..thanks


[19:35] <Sailor Neo Quinox> g...guh ><
[19:35] * Sailor Neo Quinox is lifted off the ground by the creature......
[19:35] <Athena_Cat> Sailor Quinox!!!!
[19:36] * Sailor Neo Quinox can only watch as the monster transforms their other arm into a drill!
[19:36] <Sailor Neo Quinox> g..ga..gah....
[19:36] * Drill Monster goes to swing the arm at Quinox..only to get KICKED aside
[19:37] * Sailor Neo Quinox stumbles to the ground..and blinks...at the tall teenage girl in front of her
[19:37] <Sailor Neo Quinox> huh...
[19:37] <Sailor Neo Quinox> you're...you're that new girl...
[19:37] * Kari O`Cain glances back at Quinox and gives a grin
[19:37] * Kari O`Cain looks back at the monster
[19:37] <Kari O`Cain> ..time to kick some butt
[19:39] <Kari O`Cain> NEO ZEPHRIUS SATELLITE POWER...MAKE...UP!
[19:39] *** Cue transformation sequence!
[19:40] * Kari O`Cain is now known as Sailor Neo Zephrius
[19:40] <Sailor Neo Zephrius> Sailor Neo Zephrius! I have arrived!


[06:29] <> ™


[01:10] * Thetis frowns to herself, looking out across tokyo bay
[01:10] <Thetis> ..I can sense it out there...waiting


[01:15] * Matsumi_Shin peeks out her door..and starts to try and sneak to get some snacks..only to notice Freya staring out at her from her own room..and quickly turns around >_>


[19:22] * The ground under tokyo erupts as a giant robot BURSTS up.....
[19:23] *** Hina D. Weeb has joined #suburbansenshi4
[19:23] <+luna_P> Evening, Hina D. Weeb
[19:23] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Bring them HERE... for Interrogation!
[19:23] <Hina D. Weeb> YOU'LL NEVER BREAK UP MY FAN FIC
[19:24] <Hina D. Weeb> AMI X MAKOTO 4EVER ROFL LOLZ L33T!!!
[19:24] * A Gundam rises from the ground!!!!
[19:25] <Mercurius Shin> ....what in the name of the Six are you even saying!?
[19:26] * Rule 34-Bot CHARGES AS THE GUNDAM
[19:26] <Rule 34-Bot> *AT
[19:26] * Gundam manages to dodge, knocking over the Obviously Empty Building ™
[19:28] <Hina D. Weeb> AMI-SEMPAI-SAMA'S HEART BELONGS TO LADY THUNDER BOOBS
[19:29] <Mercurius Shin> look!!! just accept that things do change!!!
[19:30] <Hina D. Weeb> NO I DON'T WANT IT TO CHANGE! CHANGE IS STUPID!
[19:30] * Hina D. Weeb babbles something in incomprehinsable Weeabo Speak
[19:31] * Rule 34-Bot FIRES IT'S BOING BOING MISSLES
[19:32] <Mercurius Shin> .....WHY DO THEY KEEP MAKING ROBOTS WITH THAT!?
[19:33] * Mercurius Shin catches the missles!
[19:33] <Hina D. Weeb> YABAI YABAI PERVERT-SAN
[19:33] <Mercurius Shin> GAH
[19:33] * Mercurius Shin drops the missles by reflex...which explode at his feet, sending the gundam flying backwards
[19:34] <Hina D. Weeb> ONCE YOU'RE GONE THEN IT'S AMIXMAKO SEXY TIME
[19:37] <Mercurius Shin> ...and how is that going to work?
[19:38] <Hina D. Weeb> huh?
[19:40] <Mercurius Shin> I mean how are you going to bring them together? I mean Makoto is married and she's patched things up with her husband (to an extent)....HOW are you going to fix that?
[19:40] <Hina D. Weeb> I....uh.....they.....
[19:42] * Mercurius Shin sees an opening!!
[19:43] * Mercurius Shin unlocks the Gundam's second state....several panels opening up on it's body and energy glowing through it's hand
[19:44] <Mercurius Shin> THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POOOWWAAAH..IT TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU IN A TOTALLY TRADEMARK SAFE WAY!
[19:45] <Mercurius Shin> TAKE THIS..MY LOVE....MY ANGER AND ALL OF MY SORROW IF I ACTUALLY WAS SAD...WHICH I TOTALLY AM NOT
[19:45] <Mercurius Shin> SHIIIIIININNNNG TOTALLY NOT STEAL THIS HERE PLEASE DON'T SUE US FINNNNGERRRR
[19:46] * Mercurius Shin grabs the Robot's head....and crushes it....
[19:46] <Hina D. Weeb> AMI-SAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[19:47] * Rule 34-Bot shuts down!
[19:47] <Mercurius Shin> HA! Did it!.....
[19:47] * Mercurius Shin 's gundam's hand is stuck to the bot's head......the deactivated bot starting to tip over, taking the gundam with it!
[19:48] <Mercurius Shin> OH S[BLEEP]T OH S[BLEEP]T OH S[BLEEP]T OH SHIIIIIII
[19:48] * Mercurius Shin 's gundam CRASHES onto the robot...causing a large explosion.......
[19:49] <Random Bystander> Look I can see their parachutes! They're going to be alright!


[16:42] *** Matsuo Shin [Shin@history.um.u-tokyo.ac.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi4
[16:42] <+luna_P> Afternoon, Matsuo Shin
[16:42] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: It insists upon itself.
[16:42] <Matsuo Shin> gah!!!!!!
[16:42] * Matsuo Shin has a hood removed from his head and looks around.....
[16:42] * Matsuo Shin glances back at a figure in shadows....a few others are in the shadows..though they seem more at unease
[16:47] <Matsuo Shin> ...what's going on?
[16:47] <??> Mister Shin...I understand you're an expert on languages?
[16:47] <Matsuo Shin> ....I dabble..LOOK WHAT'S GOING ON!?
[16:47] * Matsuo Shin glances around..picking up stray thoughts.......though he finds he can't read the mind of the person talking to him...their mind is like a steel trap
[16:52] <??> ...I have a job for you....
[16:53] * Matsuo Shin looks...and then blinks at the huge orange-golden orbs in front of him
[16:53] <Matsuo Shin> ...wait...are those
[16:53] <??> ....I need you to summon the dragon...in it's native language
[16:53] <Matsuo Shin> BUT I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT LANGUAGE
[17:03] <?> oh! I found it!
[17:03] * the others glance at their companion
[17:03] <?> there's a website for it!
[17:04] *** there's alot of ooing and ahhing and alot of chat about how you can find anything online and the one time one of them found a recipe that they thought was lost and all that instragram that's going around now...
[17:17] <Matsuo Shin> alright..you got the information...can i go now PLEASE?
[17:24] <??> ..you stay
[17:24] * ?? takes the phone from one of the others and shoves it in Matsuo's hand
[17:24] <??> ...now STUDY IT
[17:24] * Matsuo Shin could naturally create a psychic pulse to knock them all out and make his escape.....but...he doesn't want to hurt anyone...so he sits down to study


[17:54] <Matsuo Shin> ...fine...
[17:54] <Matsuo Shin> I'm done
[17:54] <Matsuo Shin> ..can i go now?
[17:57] <??> ..summon it
[17:57] <Matsuo Shin> ...summon what?
[17:57] <??> summon. the. dragon.
[17:59] <Matsuo Shin> ......you know i'd REALLY love to know how you know all this
[17:59] <Matsuo Shin> other then being...completely plot convienant
[18:02] * ?? just gives Matsuo a look
[18:02] <Matsuo Shin> ok ok...
[18:02] <Matsuo Shin> scary lady....
[18:05] * Matsuo Shin looks at the others....then walks up to the large orbs
[18:06] * Matsuo Shin coughs...
[18:06] <Matsuo Shin> ...I'm going to regret this
[18:09] * Matsuo Shin coughs a little again
[18:11] <Matsuo Shin> Takkaraput pop porunga pupiritt paro!
[18:12] *** the balls glow bright........as the sky above starts to darken......
[18:13] * Matsuo Shin slowly steps back....
[18:13] <Matsuo Shin> ...I'm REALLY going to regret this!!!
[18:15] *** a light BURSTS upwards from the balls, the force sending them sprawling backwards
[18:18] *** the light clears in the form of a GIGANTIC MUSCULAR DRAGON
[18:22] *** Porunga has joined #suburbansenshi4
[18:22] <+luna_P> Evening, Porunga
[18:22] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: number 1 in charts ox
[18:23] * Porunga glares down at the group
[18:23] <Matsuo Shin> I'd really love to know WHERE YOU GOT THESE THINGS
[18:23] * Porunga says something in Namekian..which I have no idea what so don't expect a direct translation
[18:24] <??> what does it say
[18:24] <Matsuo Shin> it says it's Porunga..the dragon...and it can grant three wishes and....tells you to name them
[18:25] <??> alright.....
[18:26] <??> ...for the first wish....
[18:26] <??> I want it to resurrect Risa Hino, Hanako Kino and Keiko Tomoe....
[18:27] <Matsuo Shin> seriously!? I mean...can't we just....let someone rest in their grave!?
[18:27] <??> that's the wish!
[18:28] <Matsuo Shin> ..fine....
[18:28] * Matsuo Shin turns and starts to tell the dragon the wish
[18:28] * Porunga pauses....then says something in reply
[18:30] * Matsuo Shin pauses and turns to look to the person in the shadows...now completely illuminated...still hidden away
[18:31] <Matsuo Shin> it says it can bring back Hanako and Keiko.....but Risa died a natural death....it can't bring her back...
[18:32] <??> ........
[18:32] * ?? says something to Matsuo
[18:32] <Matsuo Shin> ......................................
[18:32] <Matsuo Shin> uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[18:34] * Matsuo Shin turns to look and porunga...and then after a moment.....
[18:35] * Matsuo Shin repeats what he was told
[18:35] * Porunga is silent...and then sweatdrops
[18:36] * Porunga says something..it's eyes glowing.........
[18:37] * Someone begins to make their way in.... silently, stealthily....
[18:37] *** A bright light in front of them.....which soon forms into three humnoid bodies..before it fades away...
[18:37] *** Risa_Hino has joined #suburbansenshi4
[18:37] <+luna_P> Evening, Risa_Hino
[18:37] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Style over Substance since 2002.
[18:38] * Risa_Hino blinks...then looks around...looking at her hands...
[18:38] *** Keiko_Tomoe has joined #suburbansenshi4
[18:38] <+luna_P> Evening, Keiko_Tomoe
[18:38] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Racier than Spongebob.
[18:38] <Keiko_Tomoe> HOTARU!! WATCH OUT!
[18:38] * Keiko_Tomoe reaches forward...and stumbles O_O
[18:39] <??> welcome back to the land of the li-
[18:39] *** Hanako_Kino has joined #suburbansenshi4
[18:39] <+luna_P> Evening, Hanako_Kino
[18:39] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Ain't it Sweat.
[18:39] * Hanako_Kino just screams her head off over and over again O_O
[18:39] <Matsuo Shin> ><
[18:39] <Matsuo Shin> y..you can stop..you're fine!
[18:39] * Hanako_Kino blinks..then looks around...realizing she's on dry land
[18:41] <Matsuo Shin> ok...that's done
[18:41] <Matsuo Shin> ....your next wish?
[18:42] <??> for my next wish...I want us to be at forever our absolute peak!
[18:42] <Matsuo Shin> .....ok...
[18:42] <Matsuo Shin> ..weird way to put it
[18:44] <Matsuo Shin> ..ok how do I say this
[18:45] * Matsuo Shin turns to the dragon...and says something to it
[18:46] * Porunga 's eyes glow..and as it does...the others, not including Matsuo, glow as well...as they are restored to their peak/prime
[18:47] * ?? admires their new selves for a moment before getting on with things...
[18:48] <Matsuo Shin> ....and your last wish?
[18:49] * Someone observes...
[18:51] <Matsuo Shin> well?
[18:52] * Matsuo Shin glances up at the dragon
[18:53] <Matsuo Shin> ...think it's getting impatient >_>
[19:00] * ?? is still thinking..while the other shadowy figures are explaining things to the VERY confused Risa, Hanako and Keiko
[19:08] <Porunga> ......
[19:15] <Matsuo Shin> look..I reaaaaally should be getting home
[19:20] <??> no no..I'l think of something!
[19:39] * Matsuo Shin grumbles
[19:47] <??> alright my last wish is.........
[19:47] * ?? says it
[19:48] <Matsuo Shin> ............
[19:48] <Matsuo Shin> REALLY!?
[19:48] <??> just...do it...
[19:48] * Matsuo Shin sighs..and turns...saying the wish
[19:48] <Porunga> .....
[19:48] * Porunga says something
[19:48] <Matsuo Shin> yes really!
[19:48] * Porunga shrugs...and his eyes glow..and the wish is fulfilled
[19:49] * Porunga says something......and vanishes...the Dragonballs rising up in the air.....and scattering for miles around
[19:50] *** Porunga has left #suburbansenshi4
[19:50] <Matsuo Shin> NOW can I go home?
[19:51] * ?? is now chatting with the others....talking to the newcomers....and revealing a few things...
[19:51] <Matsuo Shin> ok...yes I'll just...go then
[19:51] *** Matsuo Shin [Shin@history.um.u-tokyo.ac.jp] has left #suburbansenshi4
[14:53] <-> /flipcoin
[14:54] *** - flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[21:29] <> ™


[22:41] *** Katerina Krasnov has joined #suburbansenshi4
[22:41] <+luna_P> Evening, Katerina Krasnov
[22:41] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: No, we cannot our powers in the new matrix *** Happy Greenery Day [Golden Week]!!
[22:41] * Katerina Krasnov sighs, going over a few things and then looks over Matsumi's latest diagnostic
[22:42] <Katerina Krasnov> well...things seem to be going steady if..
[22:42] <Katerina Krasnov> .....
[22:42] <Katerina Krasnov> you know that's odd
[22:44] <Katerina Krasnov> her weight is...more then it should be
[22:44] <Katerina Krasnov> ..and her food intake seems to be higher then normal for this trimester
[22:44] <Katerina Krasnov> .....hm oh well
[22:45] * Katerina Krasnov goes back to her work


[19:17] * DUELMAN TESTS HIS MASSIVE TESTI-CLES


[08:34] <???> Tomorrow....we shall prove we are superior.....AND THE DAY SHALL BE OURS!!!!
[08:35] * ??? looks at her compatiets..who are either still half asleep, busy chatting or admiring their newly rejuivinated selves
[08:35] <???> ..........
[08:35] <???> fuuuuuuuck


[19:57] * ??? finishes her typing...and smiles to herself


[23:36] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> LOOK I AM BLOODY TRYING
[23:36] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte tries to cast a quick entrapment spell over the demons!
[23:36] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte manages send it back to the netherrealms!


[14:36] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, tails side up
[23:15] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[16:27] *** @Sailor quinox flips a coin into the air and catches it, tails side up
[19:09] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[00:02] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[13:43] *** Zelligar the Unknown flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[13:43] *** Zelligar the Unknown flips a coin into the air and catches it, tails side up
[19:49] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[19:17] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up


[22:30] * Matsumi Kaze is already sleeping
[22:30] * Hideki Kaze has put the youngest children to bed and sits on a sofa
[22:30] <Hideki Kaze> ...hm
[22:32] * Hideki Kaze walks over and looks out the window down to Tokyo
[22:37] * Hideki Kaze can see the swarms of kouma outside
[22:40] * Hideki Kaze texts Katori     are you going to help with these monsters?
[22:41] * Katori Kaioh texts Hideki     oh NOW you remember me! Yes, I'll be over to take care of them
[22:48] * Hideki Kaze sits down and pulls out his laptop and starts a little bit of work


[11:37] <spiritflame>Matsumi Kaz rolls 1d3 [ 1 ]
[13:04] <spiritflame>Matsumi Kaz rolls 1d5 [ 2 ]
[13:04] <spiritflame>Matsumi Kaz rolls 1d5 [ 5 ]
[13:04] <spiritflame>Matsumi Kaz rolls 1d5 [ 4 ]
[23:48] <spiritflame>@Silicon Momoko rolls 1d2000 [ 1040 ]
[23:48] * @Silicon Momoko is now known as BoomstiQ
[23:48] <BoomstiQ> test
[23:49] * BoomstiQ is now known as Silicon Momoko
[23:49] <@Silicon Momoko> great
[21:38] <@Silicon Momoko> test
[23:47] * Minerva arches an eyebrow, looking at her husband, who is reading a novel next to her
[23:47] <Minerva> .........is that wise...I mean...after what happened LAST time you looked over one of those novels
[23:47] <Siegfried> it's fine! we are going to find out who killed Rodger Arkyoid
[23:48] <Minerva> ...last time you tried to lock Keith in a closet
[23:48] <Minerva> ..and the time after that you thought ELIZABETH was trying to poison you!
[23:48] <Minerva> ELIZABETH!!!!
[23:49] <Siegfried> >_> well she..um..could have
[00:03] <Minerva> you THREW A DRINK IN FRONT OF HER
[00:04] <Minerva> WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ELIZABETH
[00:07] <Minerva> that's it...NO MORE OF THESE NOVELS
[00:08] <Siegfried> but..but
[00:08] * Minerva takes the novel out of siegfried's hand..and dumps it on the other side of the bed
[00:08] <Minerva> I mean it
[00:14] <Siegfried> ....
[00:14] * Siegfried looks defeated


[00:17] * Freya (Earth C) lays in bed, texting Orion
[00:21] * Freya (Earth C) blinks, hearing Matsumi running past her bedroom door...then sighs as she hears the bathroom door slam
[00:21] <Freya (Earth C)> ...I warned her
[00:26] * Freya (Earth C) blinks as she gets another text
[00:27] * Luna (Earth C) texts Freya     still awake?
[00:27] * Freya (Earth C) texts Luna     yeah, you too?
[00:29] * Luna (Earth C) texts Freya     I can hear Usagi snoring...I can't sleep
[00:29] * Freya (Earth C) texts Luna     bet you regret not moving in with Artemis
[00:33] * Luna (Earth C) texts Freya     don't remind me
[00:35] * Freya (Earth C) tries not to snicker


[23:43] <spiritflame>Matsumi Kaz rolls 1d5 [ 4 ]
[19:24] * Matsumi Kaz looks at Chibi-Alex.
[19:24] *** Chibi-Alex is is Alexianna, a beautiful little kitsune girl and daughter of Solarchos and Inu-Kit. Her unruly coppery hair is tussled from all the playing she’s done today and she pauses to bat playfully at her black bangs. Her fox-ears flick as she sees you.
Her image Song is: . She is Level 1.

[19:31] * Matsumi Kaz looks at Chibi-Catri.
[19:31] *** Chibi-Catri is the younger daughter of Solarchos and Inu-Kit. She looks almost identical to her mother, with the same rich black hair and cute fox ears, but has blue-green eyes like her father. She reaches up and playfully bats at your nose as you look at her. ^_^m
Her image Song is: . She is Level 1.

[19:39] * Matsumi Kaz looks at Solarchos.
[19:39] *** Solarchos is a tall, somewhat slender human with blue-green eyes, wearing his usual VanSaar hostile environment suit and a few sheathed weapons. He regards you with a cautious look in his eyes, but not distrust. He seems more at ease now than before. More information about him is Here.
His image Song is: "Warriors of the World" by Manowar. He is Level 16.

[20:32] * Matsumi Kaz looks at Inu-kitsune.
[20:32] *** Inu-kitsune is your average everyday Inu-kitsune



[23:58] *** meanwhile..across the Multiverse...
[23:58] * Matsumi no Shin sits on the veranda of her father's estate, gazing up at the night sky....
[23:59] <Handmaiden> ..my lady...it is late
[23:59] * Matsumi no Shin glances back
[00:00] <Matsumi no Shin> ...it is the day of Obon is it not?
[00:00] <Handmaiden> ..yes my lady......
[00:00] <Matsumi no Shin> please leave me..I wish to have some privacy...
[00:00] * Handmaiden quickly bows and ducks away
[00:01] * Handmaiden is away 


[18:12] <spiritflame>Matsumi Kaz rolls 1d24 [ 20 ]
[18:13] <spiritflame>Matsumi Kaz rolls 1d24 [ 5 ]


[20:00] * ?? observes on a monitor, watching footage of Narun, Katerina and the others....
[20:00] <??> ..so the team is finally complete....
[20:00] <??> gathered together..with the power of the cards....
[20:02] * ?? smiles to themselves....
[20:02] <??> that won't do..that won't do at all
[20:03] <??> enjoy your peace and fun......
[20:04] <??> ..we shall have to do something about that.....
[20:04] <??> won't we...
[20:04] * ?? turns in the darkness.....to five Youma children dressed in strange uniforms...Kya is in the middle....dressed in a black and green outfit...
[20:05] <??> ...my Opposito Senshi.....
[20:05] * Kya-Chan slowly opens her eyes...which glow bright red...
[20:05] * Kya-Chan is now known as Marduk Guardian


[20:40] *** Meanwhile, in another place in Japan
[20:41] * Barry is standing against Melissia's old minions.
[20:41] <Barry> - This Demon card allows my Warriors and monsters to be sucked in, and their power blasted through towards you! -
[20:42] *** the ectoplasm is gathered into a big ball, and is hurled towards the monsters!
[20:44] <The Goon> Hey uh, we thought that there was nothing wrong with that
[20:45] *** Barry 11 VP
Goon 0 Warriors Remain

[20:45] <Barry> hmhmhmhm, now, not only will you forefit your puzzle pieces, you will also forefit your lives.
[20:45] <Barry> - *& -
[20:45] <The Goon> guh, hey, that's no fair what youse did!
[20:46] <Barry> - oh, but you weren't being fair wither, as far as I'm concerned I earned your stolen puzzle cards, and your life.. -
[20:46] * Barry brandishes a giant purple useless crystal.
[20:46] <Barry> - ... IS FOREFITED! -
[20:47] * Barry throws the giant crystal at the goons.... and it pierces them!
[20:48] * The Goon and the other three goons go.... what did those YTPs make it go... ahem "Keel over and die!"
[20:48] *** The Goon has left #suburbansenshi4 (dead, the crystal quickly degenerating their bodies)
[20:48] * Barry picks up the puzzle pieces
[20:49] <Barry> - Well, well, I finally have the 12 puzzle pieces and I now know where the finals will take place. -
[20:49] <Barry> - Soon, Moon queen, you and I will have a rematch for your Silver Crystal. -
[20:49] *** Barry has left #suburbansenshi4


[10:18] <Matsumi_Shin> YAY BEACH TIME!
[10:18] <Makoto_Kino> we were here last break ^^;;;
[10:18] <Freya (Earth C)> g..gah why am I carrying everything @_@
[10:18] * Freya (Earth C) nearly collapses under the beach gear @_@


[17:25] <Matsumi Kaz> test


[23:53] <Matsumi_Shin> UGGGGGH....
[23:53] <Freya (Earth-C)> this is your own fault for not doing your summer homework!
[23:54] <Matsumi_Shin> and I suppose you got yours done?
[23:54] * Freya (Earth-C) smiles and rubs her nose
[23:54] <Freya (Earth-C)> you should be more like Mako and....
[23:55] <Makoto_Kino> WHY DID I FORGET TO DO THE HOMEWORK
[23:55] * Makoto_Kino sits at the table, desperatly trying to finish her assignments
[23:55] <Freya (Earth-C)> >_>


[00:18] * Minori Tatsumaki snores in bed
[00:18] *** the phone rings
[00:19] * Minori Tatsumaki grumbles and tries to keep sleeping
[00:20] *** the phone keeps ringing
[00:20] * Minori Tatsumaki sits up, yawning and frowns...
[00:22] * Minori Tatsumaki grumbles and stumbles to the phone
[00:22] <Minori Tatsumaki> yeah???
[00:22] <Minori Tatsumaki> ...huh?
[00:22] <Minori Tatsumaki> ..Hikari?
[00:22] <Minori Tatsumaki> ..wha...it's.....
[00:22] <Minori Tatsumaki> it's after midnight ><
[00:22] <Minori Tatsumaki> what do you want?
[00:23] <Minori Tatsumaki> O_O huh?
[00:23] <Minori Tatsumaki> oh...yeah...yeah
[00:23] * Minori Tatsumaki hangs up and runs back to her room to get dressed


[22:02] <Matsumi Kaz> /flipcoin
[22:02] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[23:37] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[09:35] *** Matsumi Kaz has joined #suburbansenshi4
[09:35] <+luna_P> Mornin', Matsumi Kaz
[09:35] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: No, we cannot our powers in the new matrix
[18:09] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[00:24] <Sailor Neptune> test
[00:24] <Sailor Uranus> test
[11:04] * Matsumi Kaz looks at Sailor Jupiter.
[11:04] *** Sailor Jupiter is Kino Makoto, brown hair, emerald green eyes, and a superior "talent" to boot, this 5'6" tall Japanese lady generally wears a long dress or comfortable clothes.
Her image Song is: . She is Level 1.

[20:31] *** Matsumi Kaz flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up


[#suburbansenshi4]