the current system time is: Tue Dec 15 19:50 2020; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Dammit you're not even old enough to be properly lolicon, you can't seduce anybody


welcome to #suburbansenshi3

[19:50] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> In that mining facility I found something extremely interesting
[19:51] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> There's the partial corpse of an actual Architect.
[19:55] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> It had been buried under a partial collapse, but some of it was still intact.
[20:00] <Megan O`Cain> Interesting.
[20:05] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> And part of the remains were missing. Someone took a knife or an axe to it and cut away a large part of the remaining tissue.
[20:05] <Megan O`Cain> What?
[20:06] * Alldrogis Valkyvida nods.
[20:07] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Someone else was out in that canyon, and it must have been recently because I literally found their footprints in the snow leading into the mine.
[20:07] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> It was relatively warm enough inside to melt ice, and their footprints hadn't yet evaporated.
[20:08] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Whoever had been in there had only be ahead of me by less than an hour.
[20:10] <Megan O`Cain> I wonder if it's that armor we ran into earlier.
[20:14] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Armor?
[20:15] <Megan O`Cain> Well, some kind of exoarmor suit. Then there are those girls with rigging on their backs.
[20:16] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Rigging? Describe.
[20:17] <Megan O`Cain> I can do better. (opens a vid-window and shows Alldrogis various images she has taken of the people she has encountered that weren't part of the landing party)
[20:21] <Megan O`Cain> Those are the people I've mentioned.
[20:24] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Strange. Are those weapons on those exoskeleton arms?
[20:26] <Megan O`Cain> Pretty much. They look like naval ship guns and weaponry.
[20:28] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> And they're skimming over the water? That's something I haven't seen before.
[20:32] <Megan O`Cain> Neither have I, but it seems they've got the tech for it.
[20:32] <Megan O`Cain> From what I recall, those girls are part of a group called Iron Blood, or Eisenblut if we go with the German term.
[20:33] <Megan O`Cain> But the exoarmor, not much is known.
[20:34] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> I have never heard of them.
[20:36] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Although their "rigging" looks like it incorporates elements that seem familiar to me. Almost like a fusion and refinement of Adeptus Mechanicus, Alliance, and Federation technologies.
[20:36] <Megan O`Cain> Neither have I until we showed up here. They've been tailing us as we explored. We've never really engaged in battle, which is good so far.
[20:37] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Have they demonstrated any hostility?
[20:39] <Megan O`Cain> They haven't attacked us, only followed.
[20:45] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Hmmm.
[20:46] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> What else have you found on your end?
[20:47] <Megan O`Cain> Multiple notes that 416 has been looking at, and this logbook I found among some tools outside. (shows Alldrogis the logbook) Not sure what it says, though, but it's got maps.
[20:52] * Alldrogis Valkyvida looks over it.
[20:54] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> I will need to examine more of the language before I can comprehend it, but this looks like a prospector's log. Some of the areas indicated on these maps are areas I explored, and all of them had substantial mineral deposits.
[20:54] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Mainly silver, gold, magnetite, some copper, and even diamonds. There's some titanium and quartz scattered around too.
[20:55] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> And in quantities enough to support at least light industry.
[20:56] <Megan O`Cain> The notes we found before this book were in Interlac. This one is different. According to Spring, it's Techno-Lingua.
[20:56] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Where did you find the notes HK416 is examining?
[20:57] <Megan O`Cain> Mostly over at the camp, and a computer along the way.
[20:57] <Megan O`Cain> Dean's been working on fixing damaged sectors.
[20:58] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> This isn't completely TechnoLingua. It's essentially a dialect, much like Hive Worlds have their own variations of Low Gothic.
[20:59] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> And what's this camp you speak of?
[21:00] * Megan O`Cain opens a separate vid-window showing images of the camp being occupied by the landing party, "This camp."
[21:01] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> As for this logbook, if I can get a translated sample of what it says in full, I should be able to decipher it better.
[21:02] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> So, there's a hidden base here? Most interesting. Bring me there immediately. I'll be of more use to this expedition if I'm able to become directly involved in the analysis
[21:03] <Megan O`Cain> Sure, and we can grab Dean along the way along with Beta Squad, some materials, and get back into the PLV to return to the camp.
[21:06] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Let's begin right now.
[21:07] <Megan O`Cain> Absolutely.
[21:16] * Alldrogis Valkyvida starts following Megan and Springfield. "You know the way better than I do."
[21:17] *** Alldrogis Valkyvida [Inquisitor [REDACTED]@FedCom.net] has left #suburbansenshi3 (And please give me a full report as we travel. There's a lot I need to get a grasp on.")
[21:17] *** Springfield has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Please allow me to assist you!")
[21:19] *** And pause here for now. Hopefully there won't be any unforeseen delays at work tomorrow. Until then, I will see you all next time. Take care and good night.
[20:00] *** AND WE HAVE RETURNED!!
[20:01] * Juvenile Sea Emperor continues to swim through the field of growing macro-lilies.
[20:02] * A Desco accompanies the Sea Emperor. Lookit her go~
[20:04] * Juvenile Sea Emperor is leading its new friends towards something in the center of the area. It's a MASSIVE rock, practically a small undersea MOUNTAIN that's been pulled up out of the seabed by several macro-lilies and is currently suspended above the ground.
[20:04] <A Desco> My word... that is something else.
[20:05] *** The area beneath the suspended mountain has been pulled out of the bottom, leaving a large crater around its base like an extracted tooth, and getting in closer you can see that it leads down out of sight.
[20:05] *** You can also see gaps and holes in the mountain itself. Is there a cave inside of it?
[20:06] <A Desco> A cavern system...
[20:07] * Juvenile Sea Emperor is leading everyone towards a cave entrance
[20:08] * A Desco follows, with a few others keeping an eye out. Several more are compiling this information,
[20:11] *** There are SEVERAL big nasties in the region. They're all shark-like things trailing tentacles and other equally nasty features!
[20:12] *** Some of them come after a few of the Descos, seeking to devour them whole!!
[20:13] * The Descos suddenly flip gears --- holy balls are they shooting beams from their eyes? Did one just become a mass of teeth and tendrils?!
[20:16] *** The Squid-sharks attack! Some of them try to bite with those massive retractable jaws and slap them with those trailing tendrils, which deliver a POWERFUL electrical shock!
[20:17] * The Descos may be adorable-looking, but something to consider is that they ARE based on a biological weapon meant to conquer the world!
[20:18] *** The Squid-sharks don't care, since they're all just forces of nature and highly-evolved eating machines!
[20:18] *** One squid-shark is hit by one of those beams!
[20:21] * The Descos are able to change their beams from superhot plasma to downright terrifying beams of pure light!
[20:22] *** The Squid-shark in question gets COOKED almost instantly!
[20:22] *** The other squid-sharks are BITING and NOMMING on the Descos!
[20:25] * The Descos transform into a deadly whirlwind of teeth, tendrils and eyes! Time to nom upon these squids!!
[20:25] * Juvenile Sea Emperor HEAD-BUTTS a Squid-shark!
[20:25] *** The Squid-sharks ZAP the Descos attacking them, then try to swim off in search of easier prey.
[20:27] * The Descos quickly recover from the shock.... and incoming revenge beams!
[20:31] *** More Squid-sharks are either cooked, blasted, or EXPLODED.
[20:33] <Juvenile Sea Emperor> OvvvvO
[20:36] <Juvenile Sea Emperor> They gone?
[20:37] <A Desco> It would seem so.
[20:37] <Juvenile Sea Emperor> We keep going?
[20:38] <A Desco> Certainly.
[20:39] <Juvenile Sea Emperor> They hurt you?
[20:40] <A Desco> A bit, but we will recover in time.
[20:41] <A Desco> Anyway, what else is down here?
[20:42] * Juvenile Sea Emperor leads everyone further down into the largest cave opening. It's dark inside, and draped with all kinds of undersea plants
[20:44] * The Descos continue looking over the cavern opening, copying down all this data.
[20:44] *** Further inwards, there are some bioluminescent plants, and you can see what look like artificial structures! There are the remains of a base in here!
[20:46] *** The base is relatively simple, consisting of a platform raised off of the ground like a landing pad, a large rectangular central module, and two smaller modules to either side, connected by short passages.
[20:46] <A Desco> Whoa...
[20:47] *** The place is also heavily damaged and clearly abandoned. Everything is dark inside.
[20:47] <A Desco> ...someone was once down here...
[20:47] <Juvenile Sea Emperor> Strange place. You know what it is?
[20:48] * Juvenile Sea Emperor swims in a little closer, peering through the clear windows that top one of the smaller modules. It's still too dark to make out anything inside.
[20:50] <A Desco> Looks like it was a base. Place has been abandoned for a while.
[20:51] * The Descos split up to begin investigating.
[20:51] *** The central module has a hole blown into the top of it. It looks like it sustained a lot of damage from something detonating inside. The airlock that was in the middle of the whole setup, facing out at the "landing pad" (which still has some empty supply crates on it) has been blasted open.
[20:52] <A Desco> Internal damage from an explosion...
[20:53] *** Go inside? Y/N
[20:54] * A Desco chooses to enter. Two other Descos keep an eye out.
[20:59] *** The interior of the place is a wreck. Through the airlock door is the inside of a passage going left and right, and a security door directly ahead. It's been blown open too.
[21:00] <A Desco> Blown open here, too...
[21:00] <Juvenile Sea Emperor> To the right, the small module there was set up to act as living quarters for a small group of people (maybe three or four).
[21:00] *** ^
[21:02] *** There's a skeleton inside still. Humanoid. The remains of the uniform is definitely Interstellar Alliance, and the personal effects scattered around suggest that no one had time to escape whatever happened.
[21:03] *** The other module was a small greenery and hydroponics lab, and also contained the bases' water filtration system.
[21:03] <A Desco> Hmm...
[21:04] * A Desco sends this information to the other Descos. They store it to their internal memory banks.
[21:05] *** There's another skeleton inside, dressed in the remains of an underwater environment suit that has several small holes punched through it. The window behind it is cracked too by small holes in identical locations. Whatever this person was shot by punched right through them and kept going.
[21:05] *** From what you've heard, VanSaar gauss automatic rifle shards are known to have that kind of force.
[21:05] <A Desco> Quite the punch-through on that weapon....
[21:07] *** Finally, through the security door is a large room. Given the amount of readouts, data terminals, and other machinery scattered about, this was some kind of laboratory.
[21:08] * A Desco looks to see if any of the machinery or terminals are close enough to working order. There has to be some useful data.
[21:08] *** There's a rather high amount of radiation in this chamber, and it's strongest on the far side where it looks like there was a large piece of machinery that melted down and gave out a huge amount of heat as it did so.
[21:09] <A Desco> (My kingdom for some rad-away. :P)
[21:09] *** It was some kind of small-scale nuclear reactor, and SOMETHING caused it to lose containment.
[21:10] <A Desco> That's kind of the issue with nuclear reactors. One wrong detail and Ka-Boom.
[21:10] *** The computers have all been shot up big-time. Given the number of holes punched through them, SOMEONE went crazy with a Morrigan-pattern gauss rifle and turned this place into a shooting gallery.
[21:11] *** But it DOES look like some PADDs and hand-written notes are still floating around, and there's enough intact lab equipment to recognize this place had a lot of biohazard protocols in place.
[21:12] * A Desco takes this moment to collect the PADDs and notes. Hopefully they're in a fair-enough condition to be of use.
[21:14] *** The notes might be salvageable, and the PADDs would have to be recharged first.
[21:15] *** Overall, this place appears to have once been a biological research lab. What would they have been investigating?
[21:16] *** And if it's Alliance, that means it's at least ten years old. Years before the Kits' famous "Subnautica Crusade".
[21:18] *** Could they have been researching the Kharar?
[21:20] * A Desco calls in a few other Descos, and has them safely secure the PADDs and notes. They may need to find the other groups so this information can be properly secured and interpreted.
[21:23] <Juvenile Sea Emperor> This place is special to you?
[21:24] <A Desco> There's a bunch of information here.... at a guess, someone was using this place as a research base, maybe studying the Carar virus.
[21:30] <Juvenile Sea Emperor> What's that? Bad?
[21:31] <Juvenile Sea Emperor> Other places near here too. Bigger than this.
[21:31] <Juvenile Sea Emperor> I show you?
[21:35] <A Desco> Lead the way. The Carar was a nasty virus, but you guys produce a natural enzyme that cleared it up.
[21:38] <Juvenile Sea Emperor> I show you the next strange place. It's this way.
[21:38] * Juvenile Sea Emperor starts swimming northwards, towards the island in the distance.
[21:39] * A Desco follows, the other Descos keeping a wary eye for any other creatures that may try to impede them.
[21:39] *** And there's...something laying at the base of the sharply sloping side of the island. Whatever it is, it's quite large.
[21:39] *** Annnnnnd PAUSE THERE FOR TONIGHT! We shall again continue tomorrow!
[21:40] *** Until then, good night.


[18:22] * the theater is being set and prepared...
[18:23] * the theater orchestra has arrived and are practicing
[18:23] * Sean Collins is getting everyone warmed up backstage.
[18:24] * Matsumi Kaze is taking a few deep breaths..she's always nervous no matter what
[18:30] * Sean Collins has moved to: [ back stage ]
[18:31] <Sean Collins> [back stage] Stretch well, everyone. We don't want to risk any cramps or sprains.
[18:31] * The Kits giggle as they lurk
[18:31] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Back Stage ]
[18:32] <Matsumi Kaze> [Back Stage] ugh...every year..I always get nervous
[18:32] * Matsuo Shin has moved to: [ Back Stage ]
[18:32] <Matsuo Shin> [Back Stage] ..you're not the one who can actually hear the audience's thoughts >_>
[18:33] <Sean Collins> [back stage] Don't worry about what they think. Just immerse yourself in the story
[18:34] <Sean Collins> [back stage] Hey kits! Are you dressed for your parts?
[18:36] <Sean Collins> [back stage] The music for the Petite ouverture should be starting soon.
[18:37] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: Chibi-AnTil is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[18:37] <Chibi-AnTil> For the Mother Ginger part?
[18:39] <Chibi-Catri> >:3
[18:39] * Rosette and Claire are in a corner backstage..being nervous but excited
[18:42] <Chibi-Alex> ^___^
[18:42] <Chibi-Sylvester> :D
[18:42] <Chibi-Nat> [Akagi-chan] =^ ^=
[18:44] * Lobelia Carlini is swearing under her breath....trying to adjust her costume
[18:48] <Sean Collins> [back stage] Well, other Ginger is going to be Kanri this year, but you are still part of her troup of children :)
[18:48] <Chibi-Nat> Okies!
[18:50] <Matsumi Kaze> [Back Stage] not too long now ><
[18:55] <Sean Collins> [back stage] Remember to breathe, Matsumi.
[18:56] * Matsumi Kaze [Back Stage] breaths a bit too hard and coughs ><
[18:56] <Matsumi Kaze> [Back Stage] I..I'll be fine
[18:58] <Sean Collins> [back stage] Places everyone! The Ouverture will be starting shortly!
[18:58] * the theater doors are closed one by one...
[19:00] * The Orchestra cues up the Overture
[19:00] * The Kits hurry into their places
[19:03] * The Kits POOF into fox form and scurry, pounce, and frolic before the audience, in tune to the Ouverture!!!
[19:05] * The Kits dash, leap, and cavort, all the while flaring their fluffy tails!
[19:06] * Sean Collins [back stage] chuckles a bit. (Not part of the script, but its cute!)
[19:06] * The Kits dash off as the Ouverture ends
[19:07] *** The curtains rise on the scene of a household decorated for Christmas
[19:07] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Clara ]
[19:07] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] dashes in and looks around in wonder and happiness...stopping by the tree and looking over it with excitement
[19:07] * Matsuo Shin has moved to: [ Fritz ]
[19:08] * Matsuo Shin [Fritz] watches his sister, a bit more glum and making some faces when she isn't looking
[19:09] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] almost catches Friz a couple of times but each time he just acts innocent, as several other "children" enter the room as well
[19:10] * Matsuo Shin [Fritz] notices some of the other boys and talks with them..while Clara is talking with the girls...
[19:10] * Matsuo Shin [Fritz] and the boys try to sneak up on the girls....and scare them, but Friz trips and the other boys fall over on them as well
[19:11] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] and the girls laugh...then Matsumi looks at the clock a bit longenly
[19:11] * Matsuo Shin [Fritz] and the boys get back up..and get together and talk..and have another plan...
[19:13] * Matsuo Shin [Fritz] and the boys line up..and begin to do a solder like march
[19:13] * Matsuo Shin [Fritz] and the boys march, while the girls dance out of their way...the boys marching to follow them
[19:14] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] keeps moving out of the way..it soon turns into a sort of chase
[19:16] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] ends up nearly bumping into her mother! (Diana), while the other parents enter the room..
[19:17] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] and Fritz's mother sighs and tries to gather up both children, while their father chats with some of the other fathers in the room....a few of the children begin to take part in a merry dance, much to the amusement of the adults
[19:18] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] is encouraged to take part in the dance..but she isn't sure..while her brother refuses to, sticking out his tongue at his sister, much to her annoyance
[19:20] * The owl topped clock suddenly rings out 8...and a mysterious figure waltzs into the room: Drosslemeyer!
[19:20] * The Kits watch from the sidelines, still in fox form and dressed in colorful and festive little costumes! ^__^ ^__^ ^__^ ^__^ =^ ^=
[19:20] * Lobelia Carlini has moved to: [ Drosslemeyer ]
[19:21] * Lobelia Carlini [Drosslemeyer] slyly looks around the room...then whips off his cloak, which vanishes in a burst of flames, much to everyone's amusement
[19:21] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] runs over to greet her godfather, who is pleased to see her and pats her on the head....then laughs as Fritz sulks but welcomes him too...
[19:22] * The parents start to hand out the gifts, the children rushing to get their hands on them...while Drosslemeyer claps his hands..as two very large gifts are brought in....
[19:22] * the children notice and gather around.......Drosslemeyer opens each..revealing human sized dolls...and with the clap of his hands....they begin to dance!
[19:26] * as the dolls stop dancing....Drosslemeyer signals to both Fritz and Clara to approuch....turning, he hands fritz a gift..which to his delight...is a box full of toy soldiers...he runs off to set them up without a thank you...
[19:27] * Drosslemeyer shrugs..and then turns to Clara, smiling to her....with a wave of his hand....he offers to her..a nutcracker!
[19:28] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] is delighted..and hugs the nutcracker..then dances a bit with him.....Fritz notices this..and a tad jealous..runs over to see it..but Clara won't let him....
[19:29] * Matsuo Shin [Fritz] distracts Clara...then snatches it from her hands!!!! Clara chases after Fritz, trying to retrieve the nutcracker....he keeps trying to hold it out of her reach...but trips over himself...and drops the nutcracker on the floor!!
[19:30] <The Kits> :O :O :O :O :O
[19:30] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] is horrified....and goes to pick it up...and seeing it's jaw is now broken..cries...while Fritz is dragged off by his father...
[19:31] * Drosslemeyer walks over and pats the girl on the head..then gently takes the nutcracker........and looking over it...produces a small hankerchief..and wraps it around the jaw...before gently handing it back to Clara...
[19:31] * ^ Arm not jaw
[19:32] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] hugs the nutcracker..and carefully places it under the tree..........
[19:35] * The clock rings out and the guests begin to leave
[19:36] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] says goodbye to Drosslemeyer, as does her parents.....Clara is bade to head upstairs along with Fritz...she gives one last look back at the tree but before she exits.......
[19:36] <Matsumi Kaze> [Clara] *-but
[19:37] * Night passes..but Clara cannot sleep...she is too worried about the nutcracker...
[19:37] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] sneaks downstairs....and approches the tree....
[19:37] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] sees her nutcracker...and pats it on the head gently......
[19:38] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] hears a sound..and turns back towards the grandfather clock!
[19:39] * Lobelia Carlini [Drosslemeyer] suddenly appears at the top of the clock......and gestures towards the christmas tree!!!
[19:40] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] looks back...and to her amazement..she watches as the tree begins to grow..no..as EVERYTHING begins to get larger and larger....
[19:41] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] is in a daze with amazement from the sight......
[19:41] * Sean Collins has moved to: [ Nutcracker ]
[19:42] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] thinks she hears something...and turns!
[19:42] * Hideki Kaze has moved to: [ Mouse King ]
[19:43] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] backs away in horror and terror...as a multi-headed mouse king..along with his army approches!
[19:43] * Sean Collins [Nutcracker] awakens amongst the toy soldiers, his arm wrapped in a sling. The other toys and dolls under the tree also come to life!
[19:44] * Hideki Kaze [Mouse King] orders his mouse army forward!
[19:44] * Sean Collins [Nutcracker] leads the toy soldiers against the mouse army!
[19:44] * Hideki Kaze [Mouse King] tries to make his way towards the nutcracker...in an attempt to do battle against him directly!
[19:45] * Sean Collins [Nutcracker] turns to face the mouse king, and a duel begins!
[19:46] * Hideki Kaze [Mouse King] is at first evenly matched against the nutcracker...
[19:46] * Sean Collins [Nutcracker] tries to drive the mouse king back, but with his injured arm, he lacks the strength and begins to faulter!
[19:47] * Hideki Kaze [Mouse King] has the Nutcracker where he wants him!!!
[19:47] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] seeing what is happening...takes off her shoe..and THROWS it at the Mouse King, hitting him in the head
[19:48] * Hideki Kaze [Mouse King] wheels back from the hit!
[19:48] * Sean Collins [Nutcracker] takes advantage of the distraction, and thrusts his sword through the mouse king's heart!
[19:49] * Hideki Kaze [Mouse King] dramatically dies....his army retreats...dragging the body of the mouse king away..
[19:49] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi3
[19:51] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] rushes over to the nutcracker's side
[19:51] * Sean Collins [Nutcracker] suddenly rises, and changes...
[19:51] * Sean Collins has moved to: [ Prince ]
[19:51] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] is amazed!
[19:51] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] approuches the prince with caution....looking at him gently...
[19:52] * Sean Collins [Prince] holds his hand out to Clara, as the room and christmas decorations vanish, changing into a pine forest
[19:53] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] takes the prince's hand
[19:54] * Sean Collins [Prince] begins to dance their pas de deux through the pine forest
[19:56] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] dances with the prince as it snows
[19:57] * Snowflakes enter to begin their dance, lead by Rosette (in her first ballet)..they dance around the prince and Clara
[19:59] * Rosette Peron has moved to: [ Snowflake ]
[19:59] * Sean Collins [Prince] and Clara follow along with the snowflakes as they dance off stage...
[20:00] * Rosette Peron [Snowflake] dances on stage, doing her very best!
[20:01] * Rosette Peron [Snowflake] twirls!
[20:03] * Rosette Peron [Snowflake] and the snowflakes twirl...and then dance off.......
[20:03] *** the curtains close
[20:04] *** INTERMISSION
[20:05] <The Kits> :D :D :D :D :3
[20:19] *** the doors to the theater start to close again
[20:21] * The Orchestra start to play an introduction
[20:27] * The curtains open on the land of sweets
[20:28] * Sean Collins [Prince] enters the stage with Clara, as they behold the Land of Sweets
[20:28] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] is amazed and stays close to the prince
[20:29] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] looks to the prince
[20:30] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] looks as they are greeted by the inhabidents, who cheer on the arrival of Clara and the Prince
[20:31] * Sean Collins [Prince] leads Clara to the throne where the Sugar Plum Fairy sit with her Cavalier, and he recounts the battle against the Mouse King, and how Clara helped save him.
[20:32] * the inhabidents each react with astonishement, fear and relief at each scene!
[20:35] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] watches, as the inhabidents decide to entertain her one by one..beginning with those from the chocolate kingdom
[20:36] * Cassandra O`Cain dances onto the stage, and puts on a spectacular performance as she conducts Spanish dancing during the scene
[20:37] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] applauds..then watches as those from the Coffee Lands approch
[20:39] * Azumi Kiribayashi goes on stage, and conducts a very amazing Arabic dance for her part
[20:42] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] smiles to the prince..then watches in interest as those of the Land of Tea
[20:44] * The Ballet Academy volunteers enter the stage, and perform the dance of Tea from China!
[20:46] * Sean Collins [Prince] applauds the dancers!
[20:46] * Matsuo Shin has moved to: [ Russian ]
[20:47] * Matsuo Shin [Russian] LEAPS onto the stage and proceeds to perform a troika for Clara and the Prince!
[20:48] * Matsuo Shin [Russian] puts his all into the dance!
[20:49] * Matsuo Shin [Russian] LEAPS off the other end of the stage
[20:50] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] smiles, then watches as the Militrons (lead by Claire), dance onto the stage
[20:51] * Claire has moved to: [ Militron ]
[20:52] * Claire [Militron] dances in the center, twirling and darting
[20:53] * Claire [Militron] curties and exits!
[20:53] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] claps..then glances..and giggles as music starts to play
[20:53] * Kanri-chan(Mother Ginger) dances out in a large tent-like gown fanning herself with a fan.
[20:54] <Kanri-chan(Mother Ginger)> sways side to side as she pirouettes and opens the curtain in her skirt.
[20:54] * The Kits start to come out!
[20:54] * Mother Ginger's children (kanri's kids) swarm out!
[20:54] * Mother Ginger's 's children (kanri's kids) do a little dance!!
[20:55] * and Chibi-Catri come out, dressed colorfully and dancing cutely! :D :3
[20:55] <Chibi-Alex> ^
[20:55] * Kanri-chan(Mother Ginger) dances behind he children
[20:56] * Mother Ginger's Children (Kanri's Kids) twirl and dive back under the dress!
[20:56] * Chibi-AnTil and Chibi-Sylvester come out next, dressed similarly to their sisters but in an opposite color scheme, and dance as well, synchronizing their moves with their sisters and staying on their inside-sides. It seems they're preparing for someone to be in the middle of them all!
[20:57] * Chibi-Nat comes out in HER cute outfit and dances between her older siblings! :D
[20:58] * The Kits withdraw back into Mother Ginger's massive dress-tent!
[20:58] * Kanri-chan(Mother Ginger) closes the curtain and dances off stage waving!
[21:00] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] applauds...as flowers enter and dance
[21:04] * A few volunteers from Freya's school dance the part of the flowers
[21:09] * The Caviler (Joanna) stands and offers his hand to the Sugerplum Fairy (Giselle) then both bow before Clara and the Prince
[21:10] * The Caviler and the Sugerplum Fairy begin their Pas de Deux
[21:11] * Sean Collins [Prince] turns to the Sugar Plum Fairy, to ascend to his throne with Clara.
[21:11] * Sean Collins [Prince] allows Clara to sit on the throne, while he stands beside her.
[21:11] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] follows the prince
[21:12] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] sits and smiles, watching
[21:13] * Giselle Bellerose has moved to: [ Sugarplum Fairy ]
[21:13] * Giselle Bellerose [Sugarplum Fairy] shows off all the skills she's learned
[21:15] * Joanna Smithson has moved to: [ Caviler ]
[21:16] * Joanna Smithson [Caviler] joins the Sugerplum Fairy in a tarantella
[21:18] * Giselle Bellerose [Sugarplum Fairy] moves away from the Caviler and begins her solo dance
[21:20] * Giselle Bellerose [Sugarplum Fairy] shows off all the grace and talent that she learned under her teacher
[21:21] * Giselle Bellerose [Sugarplum Fairy] returns to the Caviler as they finish their dance
[21:23] * Giselle Bellerose [Sugarplum Fairy] and the Caviler both bow to the prince and Clara
[21:23] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] applauds!
[21:26] * Sean Collins [Prince] applauds as well!
[21:28] * The inhabidents begin a waltz !
[21:29] * Giselle Bellerose [Sugarplum Fairy] walks up...and carefully ushers Clara and the Prince down from the thrones....
[21:30] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] smiles to the sugerplum fairy..
[21:30] * Sean Collins [Prince] descends with Clara, bowing to the Sugar Plum Fairy to thank her!
[21:30] * Giselle Bellerose [Sugarplum Fairy] smiles and gives Clara a goodbye kiss on the forehead
[21:31] * Giselle Bellerose [Sugarplum Fairy] carefully leads them across the stage...as a sleigh enters the stage!
[21:32] * Sean Collins [Prince] helps Clara into the sleigh before he enters it as well!
[21:33] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] smiles to the prince..
[21:33] * the sleigh begins to move off stage
[21:33] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] waves back to the sweets!
[21:34] * Sean Collins [Prince] waves to everyone as well!
[21:34] * The sweets wave back!
[21:34] *** the curtains close
[21:38] *** the curtain reopens!
[21:38] * The Flowers enter..and bow and go to one side
[21:39] * Claire [Militron] along with the Militrons enter and curtisy and run to the other side
[21:39] * Kanri-chan(Mother Ginger) walks out with her kids, bow and go to the side
[21:40] * Matsuo Shin [Russian] runs in, giving a leap and lands and bows...going to one side
[21:40] * The Ballet Academy volunteers enter, bow and move off to the side!
[21:40] * Azumi Kiribayashi comes out, bows and then moves off to the side
[21:41] * Cassandra O`Cain comes onto the stage, bows as she curtseys a bit, and then moves off to the side
[21:44] * Rosette Peron [Snowflake] and the snowflakes come out and curtsey and run to the side!
[21:46] * The mice scurry on...then stand and bow
[21:46] * The mice scurry to the other side
[21:47] * Toy Soldiers march on...then bow....and go to the other side
[21:47] * the parents and guests walk on..bow and curtsy and part to either side
[21:47] * Joanna Smithson [Caviler] walks on and bows..then walks to another side
[21:48] * Giselle Bellerose [Sugarplum Fairy] walks over and twirls and then curtises...and moves to the other side
[21:48] * Hideki Kaze [Mouse King] walks in and does a bow and stands...
[21:48] * Sean Collins [Prince] walks out on stage, on Matsumi's right side.
[21:49] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] smiles and walks on the stage
[21:49] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] takes both of their hands..and bows
[21:51] * Sean Collins [Prince] bows
[21:51] * Hideki Kaze [Mouse King] bows
[21:52] * The cast moves forward and bows together...
[21:52] * The cast bows to the left..and then the right
[21:53] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] gestures to the orchestra...who stands and bows
[21:53] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] smiles and waves to the audience
[21:56] * Sean Collins [Prince] gestrues off stage, and a couple little ballerina girls run out and give Matsumi and Giselle big bouquets of roses!
[21:57] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] smiles and thanks the girls
[21:57] * Giselle Bellerose [Sugarplum Fairy] thanks the girls as well!
[22:01] * Matsumi Kaze [Clara] does one more wave!
[22:01] *** the curtains close...
[22:01] * Sean Collins has moved to: [ back stage ]
[22:01] <Sean Collins> [back stage] Well done, everyone!
[22:02] * Cassandra O`Cain has moved to: [ backstage ]
[22:02] <Cassandra O`Cain> [backstage] Thank you, Sean. It was a pleasure.
[22:03] * Azumi Kiribayashi has moved to: [ backstage ]
[22:03] <Azumi Kiribayashi> [backstage] Glad to be part of the performance, Sean. ^_^
[22:03] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Backstage ]
[22:04] <Sean Collins> [back stage] It was great to have you all join in! You should join the ballet more often!
[22:04] * Thea runs up to mommy, so excited she got to perform!
[22:05] * Kory sticks close to kanri
[22:08] <Sean Collins> [back stage] Kanri, we're so happy you and all your little one's joined us as well!
[22:10] * Sean Collins [back stage] sees shy little Kory. "Hey there! Would you and your siblings like some cookies to celebrate?"
[22:10] * Kory nods slowly...
[22:12] * Sean Collins [back stage] goes and gets the tray of cookies from the craft services table back stage and brings it over to Kory and the other children!
[22:15] <Azumi Kiribayashi> [backstage] Just wondering. How long has the residents of the Hotel performed The Nutcracker?
[22:16] <Sean Collins> [back stage] Hmm...6-7 years now? Matsumi and I have been the main promoters of it.
[22:17] <Matsumi Kaze> [Backstage] yeah
[22:17] <Matsumi Kaze> [Backstage] I did it once at mugen academy when I was a student there..so doing this is just..wonderful
[22:18] <Sean Collins> [back stage] I've been dancing ballet since...my mother taught me as a kid in the Silver Millenium.
[22:19] * Matsuo Shin [Russian] has fallen asleep in a chair near the table
[22:20] <Azumi Kiribayashi> [backstage] Ah.
[22:21] <Cassandra O`Cain> [backstage] Was it helpful to you in other skills, Sean?
[22:24] <Sean Collins> [back stage] Well sure. Its increased my balance and agility.
[22:25] <Cassandra O`Cain> [backstage] That's good.
[22:26] <Sean Collins> [back stage] It could help you too if you want to work on these physical skills :)
[22:26] <Sean Collins> [back stage] I do help at the local Ballet Academy twice a week if you want practice sessions.
[22:28] <Cassandra O`Cain> [backstage] Heh, we shalls ee.
[22:28] <Cassandra O`Cain> [backstage] ^shall see.
[22:29] * Aurora goes to give her mama a cookie too!
[22:30] * Matsumi Kaze [Backstage] runs over and gives Giselle a hug...telling her how proud she is of her
[22:32] <Sean Collins> [back stage] Invitation is open to anyone wanting to keep up with ballet!
[22:32] <Cassandra O`Cain> [backstage] Noted.
[22:33] * Thea looks up to Sean with starry eyes *_*
[22:33] <Sean Collins> [back stage] Oh, hi there!
[22:34] <Thea> c..can i dance too?
[22:34] <Sean Collins> [back stage] Of course! Anyone can learn!
[22:35] <Sean Collins> [back stage] Look at Giselle, she's my star pupil, and she started only a few years ago.
[22:36] <Thea> :D :D
[22:36] <Thea> mommy! I wanna dance!
[22:44] <Matsumi Kaze> [Backstage] I hope Orion and Freya saw the livestream
[22:46] <Sean Collins> [back stage] I bet they were. They love this annual show.
[22:48] <Matsumi Kaze> [Backstage] well sean
[22:48] <Matsumi Kaze> [Backstage] we did it again
[22:48] * Hideki Kaze [Mouse King] walks over and puts an arm around his wife
[22:51] * Sean Collins [back stage] smiles at Matsumi and Hideki. "We sure did. All of us!" ;)
[22:54] <Sean Collins> [back stage] Alright everyone, let's all head home for a well deserved rest!
[22:54] <Matsumi Kaze> [Backstage] heh yes :)
[22:55] <Cassandra O`Cain> [backstage] Sure.
[22:55] *** Sean Collins [NobleFlame@TitansEarl.gov] has left #suburbansenshi3 (I am proud of all of you!)
[22:56] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi3 (time for rest)
[22:57] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi3
[22:59] *** Cassandra O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3
[22:59] *** Azumi Kiribayashi [PrideLeader@803rdBrigade.MKArmy.mil] has left #suburbansenshi3
[19:29] *** Meanwhile, back on Planeta del Agua...
[19:31] * Friedrich der Grosse walks forward into the darkened room on bare feet, standing among plant-beds and large pots inside which various fruits and flowering plants grow.
[19:32] * Friedrich der Grosse has climbed to the very top of the Eisenblut base, where a large module has been set on the top of the iceberg. The walls of the large rectangular room are clear windows, and the ceiling is also windowed. Inside the room is a well-stocked greenhouse!
[19:34] *** Anyone familiar with the plants of the Aurora Guyot and Natalia Island will recognize lantern fruit trees, potato plant bushes, marblemelons, and more fevered pepper plants. And some plant types that haven't been seen or cataloged yet!
[19:37] *** traces her fingers on some of the plants as she walks forward, smiling in that sultry way of hers. She's headed directly towards the window at the far end, which looks out over the ocean far below, and the swirling snow beyond that catches the light blazing down from the scintillating glow of the aurora high above.
[19:40] * Friedrich der Grosse stands before the window. A plinth sits on either side of the frame, topped by simple plain bowls of dark material. She uses a small lighter to ignite the oily herbal mixture inside each.
[19:41] *** Small blue-tinged fires start to burn and cast up fragrant smoke that smells like crushed black pepper, mint, and coffee.
[19:42] * Friedrich der Grosse smiles as she peers up into the glowing sky.
[19:43] <Friedrich der Grosse > Our love up to Father...his love down to us.
[19:44] <Friedrich der Grosse > Us beneath Father. Strength to each.
[19:47] <Friedrich der Grosse > Long ago, before us, before this place, there was our Father, who lived on a world bathed in the warmth of a different sun, that basked in the gleam of different stars.
[19:49] <Friedrich der Grosse > A soldier and warrior born, crafted by the hands of a warrior god, our Father sought his own place to establish his own home, and create his own kin and clan.
[19:53] <Friedrich der Grosse > In time, he accomplished all of this. He found a wife of exceptional and unique beauty and sired many equally magnificent children. He built a home for them all that grew into a fine land that became the foundation for a great nation.
[19:55] <Friedrich der Grosse > Ultimately through wisdom, fortune, victory and war, that nation spread across a world. And our Father oversaw it all, nurturing it as he nurtured his own family.
[19:56] * Friedrich der Grosse is smiling warmly and broadly as she's telling this story.
[19:58] <Friedrich der Grosse > Then others came. Across the sea that swirled between worlds sat an Alliance of Stars, and they viewed Father's nation with envy and resentment, for he'd grown his realm swifter than they'd desired, grown wealth to rival theirs, and accumulated knowledge that exceeded their own.
[20:03] <Friedrich der Grosse > Father was no mere ink-stained scribe either. He used all of his knowledge and experience to create for his realm a powerful military under his command. Mighty armored leviathans with strength to shatter moons sailed the void, and disciplined and fearless soldiers massed beneath his banner, all determined to protect their realm from all threats.
[20:07] <Friedrich der Grosse > The Alliance attempted to invade. They could not countenance a rival to their power, for their desire was to claim all the stars for themselves. Father's realm refused to recognize their authority and refused to bend the knee.
[20:09] <Friedrich der Grosse > Father would not accept their terms. He would not live by their rules. He would not submit to their dominion. His realm was his OWN. His people would live by their OWN laws, not laws imposed upon them by others.
[20:11] <Friedrich der Grosse > The Alliance of Stars struck. Their soldiers numbered to make the ground tremble, and their vessels blotted out the sun. Our Father, despite all, chose to stand and fight.
[20:16] <Friedrich der Grosse > The cold of space burned beneath the guns of his Fleet, and his warriors halted the wave that engulfed them and threw back the invaders. But as the first wave failed the cowardly leaders of the Alliance sought new ways to defeat Father.
[20:17] <Friedrich der Grosse > They struck at his wife and children/ They unleashed fiends that could devour worlds from within. They unleashed the demons of Hell itself.
[20:20] <Friedrich der Grosse > Father, realizing the danger facing his very kin, unleashed his fullest wrath. He unleashed the power of his OWN Father. He unleashed the power of Death itself. And worlds were scoured and laid bare by his wrath!
[20:20] * Friedrich der Grosse is starting to get a rather crazed look in her eyes.
[20:24] <Friedrich der Grosse > When the Alliance cowards struck directly at his family, it was then that Father surrendered to his fullest wrath and embraced the power at his fingers, becoming the very spirit of Death. In doing so, he became the very thing the Alliance had sought to prevent. He became the personification of their greatest fear.
[20:29] <Friedrich der Grosse > He became their doom in the form of a glorious dark angel!! Wherever he tread...armies were shattered. Worlds were burned! And Death became his most horrific tool and ally!
[20:32] <Friedrich der Grosse > And in the final, most glorious battle, his victory was only thwarted by the most extreme, most COWARDLY act of the Alliance...to rewrite the rules of the Universe to give THEM victory instead.
[20:33] <Friedrich der Grosse > In this Final Battle...this Ragnarok...this Gotterdamerung...Father STILL was victorious! But...only just.
[20:33] * Friedrich der Grosse looks sad.
[20:35] <Friedrich der Grosse > We...his Daughters...reside here on this world. We wait for him, keeping this world pure and untainted by ANY that might carry the FILTH of the Alliance of Stars.
[20:37] <Friedrich der Grosse > We call to him. We pray to him. We wait for him to find this world, to claim it, and to take us all back with him.
[20:38] <Friedrich der Grosse > We wait to be claimed by our Father and join him amidst Death, to rule over the stars with all that stand with him in honor and valor.
[20:40] <Friedrich der Grosse > All who stood with him and died by his side in that great and magnificent conflict rose again to remain by his side. This was his promise to all in his realm: all those stood beside him in battle would be his kin!
[20:44] <Friedrich der Grosse > And when we are found...we, his most devout and fearsome Daughters...we will take our place by his side as well and join ALL of the heroes and kindred waiting for us!
[20:44] <Friedrich der Grosse > So...
[20:45] * Friedrich der Grosse turns and smiles widely, spreading her arms as the skies above continue their slow, ghostly burn.
[20:45] <Friedrich der Grosse > Will you help us seek out our lost Father?
[20:46] <Friedrich der Grosse > ^____^
[20:47] *** Friedrich der Grosse has left #suburbansenshi3 (Please, tell us all that you might know of our Father.)
[19:45] *** And we are back!!
[19:46] * walks ahead of everyone as the opening to the cave looms ahead.
[19:46] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> ^
[19:46] * Megan O`Cain is following Alldrogis
[19:48] * Springfield hurries along as well
[19:48] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> How many are with you?
[19:50] <Megan O`Cain> What do you mean, Al?
[19:50] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> The group you came with to this location. How many?
[19:50] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> I'll need to know in order to figure out what assets we have on hand.
[19:52] <Megan O`Cain> Well, the entire Jolly Rogers, a couple Marine squads, 404, the Forest and Tundra Kits, and any T-Doll modeled after World War II firearms like Spring (points to M1903 Springfield).
[19:53] <Megan O`Cain> As for the fleet up above us, two carriers, two destroyers, and one cruiser.
[19:53] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> That's a decent sized military force. Any aerial or naval assets planetside?
[19:53] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> With that planetary shield up, those voidships might as well be in another star system entirely.
[19:54] <Megan O`Cain> On the ground and/or water? Just the PLV. The Rhino-sub got trashed by a large aquatic creature.
[19:55] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> From what you've told me so far, those girls are extremely maneuverable on the water with powerful weaponry, but they lose that maneuverability on land. While we're on land, that might give us a bit of an advantage...but we haven't tested that out yet.
[19:56] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> On the water, however, I have little doubt that THEY hold a decisive advantage.
[19:56] <Megan O`Cain> So far. For the time being, it seems both sides have kept distance.
[19:57] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Any direct communication with them?
[19:59] <Megan O`Cain> Other than a few Tundra Kits taken, none. All we've done was observe them.
[20:03] * A transmission is attempting to be sent towards Alldrogis' group.
[20:03] * Alldrogis Valkyvida uses his helm to boost the gain and receive the transmission.
[20:04] * Megan O`Cain stops in her tracks, and puts a couple fingers up to the side of her helmet to listen
[20:05] <???> Miss O'Cain? Mr. Alldrogis? I hope I'm getting through -- don't rush me, I'm trying to get the signal boosted!
[20:05] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> I'm receiving you. Identify.
[20:06] <Megan O`Cain> We read you. Identify yourself.
[20:06] * Alldrogis Valkyvida tries to determine the direction the signal is coming from.
[20:06] <???> Sssh, I'm getting through -- this is Sigma-3 of the Desco Squad tasked with helping the Sea Emperors.
[20:07] * The signal feels like it's coming from.... below? From ahead? From ahead and below?
[20:07] <Megan O`Cain> Sigma-3, this is Megan O`Cain. Where are you?
[20:08] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> The Descos! I remember you, but you were mostly deployed near the Aurora Guyot. How did you come this far north?
[20:10] <Sigma-3> I'm not alone. I was with one of the Sea Emperor's kids, when we discovered an old base.... whomever was here before had been trying to study the Carar.
[20:10] <Megan O`Cain> Got an inkling of who it might have been?
[20:12] <Sigma-3> Unfortunately, the base has been completely totaled. Small-scale nuclear reactor detonated, someone used high-power rounds to shoot up the place.... that said, there was a uniform that was of the Interstellar Alliance.
[20:14] <Sigma-3> Looks like the Alliance had been here years ago.
[20:16] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm. Given the history between the Alliance and Federation, I get the feeling that the Carar was being studied for weaponization.
[20:18] <Sigma-3> From what we did learn from Miss Haru, if that were allowed to get out into the greater galaxy it would've been a serious pandemic.
[20:19] <Sigma-3> Oh, that reminds me --- we also found several notes and PADDs within the remains of the lab.
[20:20] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Oh? I take it you haven't been able to read them yet.
[20:21] <Megan O`Cain> That's great. Hopefully we can learn more from those. Any of them salvagable?
[20:22] <Sigma-3> We picked up what we could salvage... it seems like you're close by. Shall we rendezvous?
[20:22] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> If possible, yes.
[20:22] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> What is your current location?
[20:24] <Sigma-3> Hold on... it's a bit non-descript over here, so I'm mostly trying to close in on your signals. Let's see... any underwater entrances to where you all are?
[20:25] * Megan O`Cain looks about while keeping radio contact
[20:28] *** As a matter of fact there are! South of the base are a series of waterways that lead into winding, maze-like underwater tunnels that DO connect out into the main sea.
[20:29] *** There's also the fjord itself, which is closer and easier to get to
[20:29] *** Just watch out for those big electric jellyfish
[20:31] <Megan O`Cain> Sigma-3, I know of two ways through. One is south of the base, the other is the fjord.
[20:32] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> The fjord would be easier to use.
[20:32] <Sigma-3> The fjord, huh? Any significant dangers?
[20:34] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> A large number of huge jellyfish capable of generating electrical fields like electric eels.
[20:35] <Sigma-3> Duly noted. Give us a few minutes -- we'll be there.
[20:36] * Sigma-3 directs the other Descos with the notes and PADDs to follow... and prepare for ranged combat if any of the jellyfish decide to attack.
[20:38] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> WE should head down there as quickly as possible to meet them.
[20:39] <Megan O`Cain> Right. Onwards!
[20:39] *** The Eye Jellies do notice any movement in their vicinity, and are attracted to it.
[20:42] * Sigma-3 and the other Descos move through the water, using various tricks to ward off the eye jellies -- bright flashes, slick movements, out-and-out beams of superheated plasma....
[20:42] * Megan O`Cain heads towards the fjord with everyone else
[20:42] * Alldrogis Valkyvida follows quickly, trusting Megan and Springfield to know the shortest route
[20:43] <~>





[20:44] *** The Eye Jellies are persistent
[20:44] *** Let's try this again
[20:45] *** DAMMIT!
[20:45] * Sigma-3 and the Descos are slowly ramping up their counter-assault. These jellies are going to get squished!
[20:45] *** The Eye Jellies are persistent, drifting towards anything that their large eyes catch motion of. However, they DO pop rather spectacularly
[20:46] * Springfield leads everyone to the docks.
[20:46] <Springfield> Here we are. I hope we're in time.
[20:47] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah.
[20:48] * Alldrogis Valkyvida looks out over the water and notices a lot of bubbles rising up from the depths in sudden spurts, and steaming chunks of...something...rising with it.
[20:50] * Sigma-3 and the other Descos surface a few minutes later. "Hello."
[20:51] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Was all of that your doing?
[20:52] <Megan O`Cain> Hey there.
[20:57] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Have any of you been hurt?
[20:57] <Sigma-3> We'll be all right. Anyway...
[20:58] * Two other Descos exit the water, and hand over the recovered notes and PADDs.
[20:59] * Megan O`Cain takes the notes, and then hand them over to M1903 Springfield
[20:59] * Springfield protects them all by putting them inside the front of her coat.
[21:01] * Springfield and yes. she's dressed in THIS outfit
[21:02] * Megan O`Cain takes the PADDs as well
[21:05] <Springfield> We'll examine these very soon. Anything else?
[21:05] *** There IS something else too.
[21:07] <Springfield> Meanwhile, the juvenile Sea Emperor is still with the others, looking at the remains of the crashed starship that's strewn at the underwater base of the Island. It's scarred and pitted, and covered with a lot of marine plant-life, and it broke up on impact but looking at the aft end where the engines are...
[21:08] *** ^
[21:08] *** The ship vaguely resembles this in overall shape
[21:08] <Sigma-3> Right now, some of the others are out scouting. They should be reporting back---
[21:09] <Sigma-3> ???
[21:09] <Megan O`Cain> What is it, Sigma-3?
[21:10] *** That's a Halberd-class destroyer!! ALLIANCE, but...anyone with high-level knowledge of the Zealot War would know that only THREE ships of that class were ever used, and they were used by one faction EXCLUSIVELY.
[21:11] <Sigma-3> Just got an update. Seems the group with one of the Sea Emperor's kids found a ship..... getting the image now....
[21:11] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah?
[21:12] * Sigma-3 adjusts the eye on the hair fringe on her head, and begins to show a display of the ship.
[21:12] *** But...the plant growth indicates that the ship would have had to crash here between 20 and 30 years ago.
[21:13] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> That looks vaguely like a Halberd-class destroyer.
[21:13] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm. Why was it here?
[21:14] <Sigma-3> Looks like it crashed here about two to three decades prior.
[21:15] *** There's another crashed starship further to the west, near the edge of the continental slope.
[21:16] <Sigma-3> ...looks like there's another one.... further west, edge of a continental slope. Makes me wonder -- did those other girls crash here on those vessels?
[21:18] <Megan O`Cain> Got an image of that ship?
[21:18] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> We need to find out more, and see if there are any remaining records onboard that Alliance ship.
[21:18] <Sigma-3> Investigating now...
[21:20] *** So far no one's had a chance to fully investigate it yet, but the other ship appears to be in the process of being pulled apart by maturing Macro-lilies. But, it LOOKS massive.
[21:21] * Sigma-3 adjusts her fringe-eye to show an image of the ship. "I can get some of the others to begin looking through it."
[21:22] *** it's hard to tell the full length since the vessel HAS partially slid down into the continental slope, so only its aft section is accessible without pissing off the SUPER-MASSIVE CHELICERATE SWIMNING IN THE VOID!!!
[21:23] <Megan O`Cain> Hmmm.
[21:24] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> We need to investigate that first ship as soon as possible.
[21:25] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> In the meantime, let's start analyzing the information we've obtained so far.
[21:27] <Megan O`Cain> May need a bit of help from Dean on the electronics. Hopefully he's done fixing the damaged sectors in that computer we found.
[21:42] * Sigma-3 begins directing some of the other Descos to investigate the first ship. The second one will wait for a bit.
[21:51] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm.


[19:23] *** And we are back!
[19:28] * Alldrogis Valkyvida finishes up his report with Sigma-3.
[19:28] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Have you run into any further difficulties from the creatures here?
[19:32] <Sigma-3> Aside from the usual wildlife that tries to eat us, nothing too difficult.
[19:34] <Megan O`Cain> Everyday occurance?
[19:36] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Did you encounter anything new and undocumented?
[19:38] <Sigma-3> So far, aside from the sunken ships.... there were these girls skirting across the top of the water.
[19:40] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> So you've seen them too?
[19:47] <Megan O`Cain> Any images to corraborate?
[19:48] * Sigma-3 takes a moment to gather some info from the other Descos, and then begins projecting an image of the girls they had seen.
[19:51] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm.
[19:52] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Do any of these girls look familiar to you?
[19:53] <Springfield> I don't think so.
[19:53] <Megan O`Cain> Not that I recall.
[19:54] <Sigma-3> I begin to wonder who created them. From what my language-translating software could determine, they're searching for a "father" --- maybe their creator or someone they were designated to follow?
[19:56] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm. Any further clues as to who it could be?
[19:58] <Sigma-3> Unfortunately, no. Much as I'd imagine it'd be a bad idea, we'd probably only get answers to that question straight from the source.
[19:58] * Megan O`Cain nods
[19:59] *** The other ship, as stated previously, is quite massive and blocky. It lacks the streamlining of the wrecked Halberd, but those Macro-lilies HAVE done a number on its hull
[20:01] *** The Descos have also noticed something else in their explorations. Those Macro-lilies have been at work for a while in this region, and the seabed is pock-marked with holes and craters from where their roots pulled out. A network of subsurface tunnels have been exposed, and some of them seem to lead far down.
[20:02] *** Furthermore, there are MASSIVE jellyfish floating and drifting around that are MUCH larger than the Eye-Jellies but they seem completely harmless and non-hostile.
[20:04] <Sigma-3> I'm getting some reports from the others.... the ship covered in macro-lilies has a number of subsurface tunnels beneath it. Bunch of jellyfish there, too, but they're non-hostile.
[20:07] *** In fact, at one of the tunnel entrances near the center of the region, south of the crashed Halberd, there were some brief, odd heat traces that quickly vanished.
[20:10] <Sigma-3> ???
[20:10] <Sigma-3> Odd. Traces of heat, but they disappeared.
[20:11] <Megan O`Cain> Where?
[20:15] <Sigma-3> One of the tunnels south of the crashed ship with the macro-lilies.
[20:15] <Megan O`Cain> Interesting.
[20:16] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Have you any ideas on what that heat signature might have been?
[20:19] <Sigma-3> For it to suddenly disappear like that, I'd rule out a creature dying or being eaten. Someone else is likely down there, hiding their signature.
[20:24] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm. I almost wonder if it was one of those girls that can submerge.
[20:25] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> There are girls that can submerge?
[20:26] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> These girls seem to be quite versatile and uniquely adapted to this world.
[20:27] <Sigma-3> I wouldn't be surprised if they were specifically made for this world.
[20:29] <Megan O`Cain> Maybe. So, any plans yet?
[20:31] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> We should pick one location to focus our attention on to start with.
[20:34] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Sigma-3, if you can, will you and your friends start creating a full map of the whole region south of the island?
[20:34] <Sigma-3> Can do. It'll take a few moments.
[20:37] * Sigma-3 links up with the other Descos to get a good reading of the southern region.
[20:39] *** You'll start coming up with a GENERAL map within a few hours, but a DETAILED one will require actual exploration, which will take longer. The waters here are really dampening sensors due to the high mineral content. It's no wonder the water tastes and feels funny.
[20:41] *** It's quite literally thick with all kinds of minerals spewed from undersea geothermal vents AND resurgent zooplankton now that the Kharar is gone.
[20:42] <Sigma-3> ... no wonder communications have been getting fuzzy. Minerals from geothermal vents and resurgent zooplankton with the Carar now gone....
[20:43] <Megan O`Cain> And the shield on top of that.
[20:47] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> In the meantime, we should review all of this data. Sigma-3, would you like to accompany us?
[20:51] <Sigma-3> Certainly.
[20:51] * Springfield reaches down to help the Desco out of the water. ^__^
[20:55] * Sigma-3 is picked up. She's only a tiny thing of 2'11".
[21:01] * Springfield carries Sigma-3 on her back, smiling warmly all the while.
[21:05] <Springfield> How would you like some hot tea when we get back to the base?
[21:06] <Megan O`Cain> I'm gonna go pick up Beta Squad and Dean, as well as find out what's going on.
[21:06] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> I'll assist
[21:08] <Megan O`Cain> Thanks.
[21:08] * Sigma-3 sends one last request to the other Descos --- keep wary eyes open for any other heat signatures or humanoid shapes. If these girls do have units capable of underwater travel and combat, then proper assessment will first be needed.
[21:09] * Megan O`Cain proceeds to head towards the computer room
[21:16] <Megan O`Cain> Dean, I hope you got that thing working.
[21:17] *** The computer IS now partially functional, and some of the memory core has been reconstructed!
[21:18] <Dean> Greetings, Captain. I was able to restore the memory core of this computer during your absence.
[21:19] <Megan O`Cain> Awesome work, Dean! Anything useful?
[21:19] <Dean> Accessing...
[21:19] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> We'll review it once we arrive back there.
[21:19] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> That way Sigma-3 can update the rest of her friends.
[21:20] <Dean> Understood, Inquisitor.
[21:22] *** Alldrogis Valkyvida [Inquisitor [REDACTED]@FedCom.net] has left #suburbansenshi3 (In the meantime, let's hurry back to the base. Night is falling.)
[21:23] *** Springfield has left #suburbansenshi3 (I love watching the aurora in the night sky! :D)
[21:23] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Hopefully the PLV will meet us.)


[00:02] * Matsuo shin [Russian] sits in a large chair, sipping his drink and watching the fireplace
[00:02] <Matsuo Shin> ^
[00:03] * Matsuo Shin pauses for a moment..and glances towards the entrence of the room
[00:03] <Matsuo Shin> .....
[00:04] * Matsuo Shin sees Lina standing there, hugging her stuffed animal in her arms
[00:04] <Matsuo Shin> ..now what are you doing up?
[00:04] * Matsuo Shin walks over and picks up Lina
[00:04] <Matsuo Shin> ...can't sleep?
[00:04] * Lina Shin nods nods
[00:05] <Matsuo Shin> well you can sit with papa...
[00:05] * Matsuo Shin walks over to the chair and sits down, setting Lina in her lap
[00:05] <Matsuo Shin> *his
[00:06] <Matsuo Shin> ..excited about tomorrow?
[00:06] * Lina Shin nods!
[00:07] * Matsuo Shin smiles and quietly watches the fireplace with his daughter


[23:52] * Kae P. Peinforte and Livia J. Peinforte have fallen asleep near the christmas tree...hoping to see Father Christmas...
[00:01] * Kae P. Peinforte especally has fallen asleep next to the plate of mince pies and glass of sherry that has been set out
[01:34] * Sailor Venus (Alter) (Santa) sneaks in and leaves gifts for her helpers before vanishing into the night.


[19:14] *** Meanwhile, back on Planeta del Agua...
[19:16] * Springfield leads everyone back into the destroyed base. The place is still a wreck, but a few internal lights have been reactivated by the partial repair efforts.
[19:17] <HK416> There you are.
[19:18] <HK416> You've been gone for a while and I...
[19:18] * HK416 points at the Desco. "WHAT IS THAT THING?!??!"
[19:19] <Sigma-3> I am Sigma-3, one of two-dozen Mass-Produced Desco Units. At the request of one Harusawa E. Raoul, we were assigned here to ensure the safety and growth of the Sea Emperor's children.
[19:20] <HK416> ...Why are you dressed like that? It seems highly inappropriate for this climate.
[19:20] <Springfield> HK416, there's no need to be rude.
[19:21] * Megan O`Cain just facepalms
[19:22] <Sigma-3> ...this is how we naturally appear. Besides, it'd take extremely cold climates, like those of Icic-Hell or Scorching Flame, to begin affecting us readily.
[19:23] <HK416> You look more like...
[19:24] * Springfield opens up a thermos full of still-hot coffee and POURS it onto the back of HK416's neck. "OOPS~!!!" :D
[19:24] <HK416> ...GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
[19:24] * Megan O`Cain stiffles a snicker
[19:25] * HK416 flails around a little, then falls face-first into the snow as she loses her balance (with a little "assistance" from Springfield).
[19:25] * Sigma-3 looks over to Megan. "....is she always like that?"
[19:25] <Springfield> Let's get that tea now, shall we?
[19:26] <Megan O`Cain> Well, 416 sometimes seem to have a stick up her ass at times.
[19:28] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Now, let's begin reviewing the data you mentioned.
[19:34] * Sigma-3 lays out the information she found at the underwater laboratory that got shot up.
[19:36] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm. Looks like whoever did this had gauss tech on them. The shots are basically through-and-through.
[19:50] <Sigma-3> Looks like a complete massacre. Whoever did this left nobody around to tell any tales.
[19:50] <Megan O`Cain> No kidding.
[19:54] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Interesting. Any ideas on the identity of the attacker?
[19:55] <Sigma-3> Sadly, it would seem not. If there were any security monitors and cameras there, they got swiss-cheesed.
[19:59] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> What about information here at the base?
[20:00] * HK416 joins everyone, twitching and looking generally flummoxed.
[20:00] * Megan O`Cain opens up a vid-window, and has Dean share whatever info he was able to dig up
[20:04] *** You see a variety of maps created over a long timeline. It's also been organized too (finally).
[20:05] <Dean> From what I can determine based on the maps, Inquisitor, the landscape has changed over time.
[20:08] *** Begin chronological map presentation, WITH annotations?
[20:09] <Dean> (( Of course. ))
[20:10] *** The map is of the polar continent, which appears to cover a land area roughly the size of the state of Texas. The continent isn't big, but it's the largest natural landmass on 4546B.
[20:11] *** It begins 20 years ago. Two settlements are noted on opposite sides of the bay, fairly close to the two starship crashsites.
[20:13] *** There are a series of various notations that seem to indicate...battles? Skirmishes? Strategy plans being drawn up?
[20:14] *** Then...a third settlement appears between the two. No more battles are recorded.
[20:14] <Dean> Hmm. Interesting. It seems to have been a battlefield at one point.
[20:15] *** Over a time period of a few years new maps are created that seem to consist of topographical data, resource locations, and collection sites. In fact, one of the sites is offshore of the Island! Looks like an underwater mine!
[20:16] *** The harvested resources were collected at the third settlement, then distributed back to the other two. A trade hub perhaps?
[20:18] *** Then direct trade routes are noted. Joint exploration plans plotted. Additional small outposts were established on other parts of the continent AND underwater.
[20:19] *** It seems like both original settlements were working closely together at that point. The timestamp indicated five years had passed since arrival.
[20:21] *** Then there are red points appearing at the undersea outposts. Yellow points appear at other settlements. Traffic between settlements drops to nothing.
[20:22] *** Something about Quarantines
[20:22] <Dean> This seems to coincide with Carar.
[20:24] *** Additional files seem to corroborate that a lot of people contracted the Kharar, but it only infected people that had contact with the seawater. After that, the survivors stayed AWAY from the ocean.
[20:26] *** Other files from ten years ago indicate a discovery made inside the other crashed ship. Something was found that enabled the settlements to resume undersea exploration and resource harvesting and NOT worry about the Kharar.
[20:27] <Megan O`Cain> Huh...
[20:28] *** Something about the "Sea Girls." Or "Dolls"
[20:29] <Sigma-3> Sea-girls.... so like T-Dolls made for naval warfare?
[20:29] <Sigma-3> ...it would make sense. No biological vectors for the Carar to infect...
[20:30] *** Then something VERY bad happened. The records are fragmented, but further refinements of the technology and extraction of tech from the Halberd-class destroyer resulted in an accident.
[20:31] *** Also DEAN...please make a 1d100 roll.
[20:31] <spiritflame> Dean rolls 1d100 for info diving [ 50 ]
[20:32] *** Dean, you're not able to assemble enough information about that Halberd to reconstruct its IFF codes. A full exploration of the wreck is still going to have to be done.
[20:35] <Dean> I'm afraid we may need to visit the sunken destroyer, Inquisitor. I do not have the right data to finish IFF reconstruction.
[20:36] *** The files do indicate something suddenly went horribly wrong with the "Sea Girls" and all associated "Dolls".
[20:37] *** The phrases "Rampancy" and "Uprising" appear thousands of times, and they all appear soon after a "Command" was received by them all.
[20:38] <Megan O`Cain> This doesn't look good.
[20:39] *** One of the settlements is attacked exclusively and relentlessly. Fragmentary video footage is present too.
[20:40] <Megan O`Cain> What do we have here?
[20:40] *** It all shows scenes of brutal battles between the inhabitants of the settlement and hordes of humanoid robots that just keep hitting and hitting and hitting and hitting. And...
[20:41] *** Dean, make another 1d100 roll please.
[20:41] <spiritflame> Dean rolls 1d100 for defragging [ 27 ]
[20:41] <spiritflame> HK416 rolls 1d100 [ 62 ]
[20:42] <HK416> Those almost look familiar.
[20:43] <Dean> Do share, HK416.
[20:44] *** Dean...you JUST made the connection of why the designs look familiar
[20:46] <Dean> The Sangvis Ferri Ringleaders?
[20:47] *** The wreckage of the Halberd-class destroyer MUST be of the THIRD Sangvis Ferri ship that participated in the Last Battle of the Zealot War! The Sangvis Ferri Ringleaders weren't present, but huge numbers of lesser SF-Dolls were utilized.
[20:47] <Sigma-3> Wait... so they're all part of the same squad?
[20:48] <Megan O`Cain> Someone's got some explaining to do.
[20:49] *** Other footage shows some of the attackers who are leading and directing the SF droids. You DEFINITELY can recognize Prinz Eugen among them. Same with Z-23 and others.
[20:50] <Megan O`Cain> This is getting more interesting yet weird.
[20:50] * Alldrogis Valkyvida examines the footage carefully. "Sigma-3, how good are your analytical skills?"
[20:50] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> And yours too, Dean. How elaborate are your computational abilities?
[20:53] <Dean> /fash As a custom made, adaptable AI of Silver Millennium make, I have excellent computational capabilities, Inquisitor.
[20:53] <Dean> ^
[20:53] <Sigma-3> I should be able to help as well. Let's see what we gotta check out.
[20:55] * Alldrogis Valkyvida quickly transmits to Dean and Sigma-3 a set of computations from his Cyberhelm to work in conjunction with him to look for specific traits. He seems to have an idea, but it's so elaborate that he can't communicate it through normal spoken language.
[20:56] * Sigma-3 nods and gets to it.
[20:57] * Alldrogis Valkyvida is now speaking a completely alien language incorporating radio communication to convey what he's looking for, examples of previous analysis attempts, and ALL of the data he's using to establish search parameters as well as what to narrow things down to.
[20:57] * Dean begins to work
[20:57] *** Sigma-3 and Dean, both of you please roll 1d100
[20:58] <spiritflame> Sigma-3 rolls 1d100 for analytics [ 25 ]
[20:58] <spiritflame> Dean rolls 1d100 [ 86 ]
[20:58] *** To everyone listening, for several seconds Alldrogis is making a strange, ululating groaning sound that almost sounds like a combination of gusting wind and chanting.
[20:59] <spiritflame> Alldrogis Valkyvida rolls 1d100 [ 83 ]
[20:59] *** Target number exceeded. Analysis successful!
[21:01] *** It was NOT the Ringleaders who were attacking. Only the "Continuum" had their DCs (Digital Consciousnesses) stored. However, the templates for constructing their BODIES was on file on all of the ships.
[21:02] *** Comparative scans of Prinz Eugen's appearance indicate at least a 75% chance that her appearance is based upon at least THREE different Ringleaders.
[21:03] *** The term "hybridization" seems to be most appropriate.
[21:04] <Dean> Hm. Very interesting.
[21:05] *** Because Prinz Eugen looks like she's an amalgamation of Ouroboros, either Hunter or Gager, and maybe one other but you can't quite put your finger/tentacle on who it might be.
[21:06] *** Z-23 definitely looks like she's based on either Destroyer or Judge, with elements of others added to her basic design.
[21:08] *** The other "Sea Dolls" being shown in fragments and grainy images ALL follow the same thing: they ALL resemble the Ringleaders to a certain extent, as if they were built upon their basic design, but altered...probably to suit specific purposes.
[21:08] *** Like naval warfare as Sigma-3 pointed out.
[21:10] *** As the footage continues, it seems like things become exceedingly brutal, and the first settlement is first decimated, then further annihilated.
[21:11] *** At the same time the other settlements are trying to END the uprising.
[21:11] <Sigma-3> What is causing these Naval Dolls to riot like this?
[21:14] <Dean> Perhaps an unknown computer virus?
[21:15] <Sigma-3> ....there was something about a "Command". Did someone upload a sabotage routine?
[21:16] <Dean> Quite possibly. I almost wonder if it was similar to Last Command last year.
[21:17] <Sigma-3> ???
[21:19] *** Finally, a modified "Command" was transmitted. The war stops.
[21:19] *** Then EVERYTHING goes to absolute s[BLEEP]t.
[21:20] *** The first settlement had already been destroyed. It seems like very few survivors were identified.
[21:21] * Dean explains Last Command to Sigma-3 that including Solar's kids being targets
[21:21] *** After that, the "Sea Girls" start attacking the OTHER settlements, and their attacks are even MORE intense and brutal.
[21:23] *** It's here, about eight years ago, that new terms start appearing with increasing frequency: "Eisenblut" and "verlorener Vater".
[21:24] <Sigma-3> ...sounds like German.
[21:24] <Dean> It is, Sigma-3. Seems Eisenblut, or Iron Blood, was formed eight years ago. And their search for their Lost Father.
[21:25] *** More footage is shown, and some of it is in decent shape. You see a brief clip of wrecked buildings in flames on icy fields in the middle of a blizzard, and the girls of Eisenblut gathered around a pile of slain Humans, burning them all and kneeling around it, slowly raising their hands up to the sky as if offering the smoke, cinders, and flames to something above.
[21:26] <Sigma-3> .....and people try to say the Netherworld is a messed-up place.
[21:27] <Megan O`Cain> Alldrogis, is it me, or are Iron Blood acting like cultists?
[21:30] *** Another image is of a vicious battle between HER and what looks like...no, it IS an Alliance battle-mage!! Then the battle-mage is skewered upon one of the Sea-Doll's rig-arms, run through on the barrel of her cannons, and slides down the length, writhing and screaming as the other grins fiendishly.
[21:32] <Bismarck (recorded)> - Für unseren verlorenen Vater! Möge er stolz auf deine Zerstörung sein! -
[21:33] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> They're definitely acting like they're engaging in some kind of religious observance.
[21:35] *** Settlement after settlement falls. The datafiles indicate that the inhabitants were becoming increasingly desperate. Hidden enclaves were built all over, and the inhabitants (and it's pretty obvious that they WERE Alliance survivors) start trying to hide from Eisenblut.
[21:35] <Megan O`Cain> Hmmm...
[21:35] *** This base you're in was one of those enclaves.
[21:36] *** But Eisenblut kept searching and destroying every enclave they found. A new file is found, almost fully restored at this point.
[21:39] *** It shows...dozens of soldiers outside the closed gates of the cavern, firing wildly down into the valley below, blasting the s[BLEEP]t out of everything down there. Somehow, Eisenblut is surviving the hellstorm being called down on them.
[21:40] <Dean> Iron Blood has been on a destruction spree.
[21:40] <~> - "They're coming through! Perimeter's breached! They've upgraded their defenses! -
[21:41] <~> - "What do you mean?! We already have their shield frequencies! The information was updated today!" -
[21:42] *** You see the base commander turning to face whoever it is that's recording all of this.
[21:43] <~> - We can't hold them back any longer. We'll buy you all as much time as we can. Get THEM out of here. Keep them safe as long as you can, any way you can!" -
[21:44] <~> "I can help you. Let me help you!"
[21:45] <~> - "No. This is how it needs to end. When they wipe us out that might just placate their wrath for a while. It they believe they've exterminated the last of the Alliance survivors, they might just stop searching for a while." -
[21:48] <~> "They won't just wipe you out. You've seen what they can do. They're insane! They're all bat-s[BLEEP]t insane now!"
[21:49] <~> - "This isn't a conversation! Look...I finally understand! This is what we deserve. We started this war. We attacked your people for all the wrong reasons. We caused you so much harm. THIS is justice. THIS is karma." -
[21:50] <~> - "I understand and accept this. This is our chance to make it right with you all! THIS IS THE MOMENT I WAS BORN FOR!" -
[21:52] <Dean> Very unusual.
[21:52] *** Suddenly the front gates are DESTROYED, and an Eisenblut girl wearing a MASSIVE battle-rig that's actually carrying HER like a spider-like mech starts to push her way through.
[21:53] *** And OH MY GOD, this girl looks like she's gotta be the craziest of them ALL!!!
[21:54] <Sigma-3> ....that's a face you'll see in your nightmares.
[21:54] <Megan O`Cain> Yeesh.
[21:55] <Roon> ROON IST FUR EUCH ALLE GEKOMMEN!!
[21:56] *** The next scene shows camera footage of someone wearing undersea exo-armor. It almost looks like modified Astartes power armor!
[21:57] *** The person in power armor is leading a bunch of people into an activated Architect teleportal. No...not people...CHILDREN!
[21:59] *** Spliced footage some various cameras show Eisenblut going on a rampage throughout the base, slaughtering everyone they find. To their credit, not a single Human breaks down or begs for mercy; they ALL die fighting. Every single one of them.
[22:01] *** Finally, the last people rush through the Teleportal, and the person in power armor follows through last. A moment later, explosions tear through the cavern containing the Teleportal and the ceiling collapses on it, breaking part of it and burying everything.
[22:07] <Megan O`Cain> S[BLEEP]t...
[22:10] *** The final images of the recording are of the base commander, emptying an assault rifle into several Eisenblut girls as they come for him, even going so far as to use his weapon as a club once it runs out. He does NOT stop fighting for an instant.
[22:10] <Sigma-3> ........
[22:12] <Megan O`Cain> Looked like their firearms weren't enough to pierce.
[22:12] *** The recording cuts out and...you notice the ravaged body in the corner. It's the man in the recording. The rifle he'd been using is still in his body, frozen hands, bent at a sharp angle from where he practically broke it fighting.
[22:13] *** ^bony, frozen hands
[22:15] * Megan O`Cain gets out her M16A4, removes the magazine, and examines the ammo, "Hopefully, the Blackout will do. Otherwise, I'll have to use e-mags."
[22:16] <Megan O`Cain> Or if it comes to it, my energy shots.
[22:22] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> So...Alliance survivors somehow arrived here 20 years ago?
[22:23] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> And the other settlement. They must have been VanSaar.
[22:23] <Dean> It would appear that way, Inquisitor.
[22:23] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> This "Command" mentioned was more than likely the Last Command.
[22:24] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> But then something happened and they turned against the Alliance survivors.
[22:25] <Sigma-3> Did something subvert the "Last Command"?
[22:26] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> There was mention of a modification.
[22:27] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Maybe there was an attempt to cancel the Last Command, but something either went wrong or there was an unforeseen defensive subroutine.
[22:28] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> How exactly would a "Sea-Doll" go insane?
[22:28] <Dean> Anything is possible at this point.
[22:29] <Megan O`Cain> We just need to figure out what happened.
[22:34] <Sigma-3> Hopefully the notes and PADDs we found in the other lab should give us a clearer picture.
[22:35] * Megan O`Cain nods
[22:37] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Let's take a quick break, then we'll commence with those.
[22:37] *** And pause here for now since it's quite late. We'll pick it up again tomorrow evening. Until then, good night to you all and thank you for joining in.
[19:13] <Tundra Kits> :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
[19:13] *** Meanwhile, back at the hidden base of Eisenblut...
[19:14] * Friedrich der Grosse has finished her wonderful and magnificent story of the Lost Father. ^___^
[19:15] <Tundra Kits> :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
[19:15] * Z-23 is brow-twitching and frowning as she tries to determine her options and evaluate how best to carry them out in the most efficient way possible. After all SHE HAS TO FEED THESE THINGS!!
[19:16] <Tundra Kits> we think we know who your papa is. :O
[19:16] <Friedrich der Grosse> Now small ones. Will you help us find our Father? And help bring glory to him?
[19:18] <Friedrich der Grosse> Oh?!
[19:18] <Tundra Kits> :D
[19:18] <Tundra Kits> we think he be friend Antil :D
[19:22] <Friedrich der Grosse> Oh? And who exactly might that be? The name is not familiar to my ears.
[19:23] <Tundra Kits> he be langister kit :D
[19:23] <Tundra Kits> forest friends talk about t-doll that be in love with him :D
[19:26] <Friedrich der Grosse> Where is he?! TAKE US TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
[19:26] <Friedrich der Grosse> :D
[19:29] <Friedrich der Grosse> BISMARCK!!!!!
[19:30] <Friedrich der Grosse> These little ones claim to know who the Vater is!!!
[19:31] *** Suddenly over a DOZEN girls of Eisenblut seem to APPEAR out of nowhere!! Wait, were a few of them HIDING among the plants in the greenhouse?!?
[19:32] *** And one of them happens to be...
[19:33] <Roon> O____O
[19:37] <Roon> - Father? You know our Father?! -
[19:38] <Roon> :D
[19:39] <Tundra Kits> :O
[19:40] <Roon> :D
[19:40] * Roon leans in closer.
[19:40] <Tundra Kits> he be with forest friends on Earth! :D
[19:41] <Tundra Kits> =O__O=
[19:47] <Roon> :D
[19:50] <Tundra Kits> =O_______O=
[19:51] * Bismarck suddenly snatches up a Tundra Kit and brings it close to her face,
[19:52] <Bismarck> YOU WILL BRING HIM HERE TO US! OR FIND A WAY TO BRING US TO HIM!!
[19:53] <Tundra Kits> :< :< :< :< :< :< :< but we no know how to get off here
[19:58] <Bismarck> ...
[19:58] <Bismarck> Then how did you arrive here?
[19:58] <Tundra Kits> even people we sneak aboard not able to get off :< T__T :< :< :< :< :< :< :<
[19:59] <Tundra Kits> bad made rocket that go boom :O
[19:59] <Bismarck> Other people?
[20:02] <Bismarck> YOU WILL LEAD US TO THOSE PEOPLE!!!
[20:05] <Tundra Kits> you take us from them :O
[20:05] <Bismarck> ...
[20:06] <Bismarck> Then we shall find more of them, capture them, and MAKE them obtain transport off this world!
[20:06] <Bismarck> OR BRING FATHER TO US!!
[20:11] <Tundra Kits> we no know where transport be :<
[20:12] <Bismarck> ...
[20:12] <Bismarck> THEN WE SHALL FIND ONE!!!!
[20:13] *** All of the Eisenblut girls grab a Tundra Kit and hold it aloft as they start celebrating the good news, dancing around and chanting "VATER! VATER! VATER" over and over again!
[20:15] <Tundra Kits> water? :O
[20:15] <Tundra Kits> :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
[20:17] * Z-23 is currently NOT celebrating since she's being climbed upon by a bunch of hungry Tundra Kits who want to eat some yummy FISH!!
[20:17] <Z-23> >__<;;
[20:17] <Tundra Kits> :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
[20:18] *** Meanwhile, switching over to the old Alliance base, Alldrogis Valkyvida and the others are continuing their review of the information they've gathered.
[20:18] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Did you find anything else at that undersea lab?
[20:19] <Sigma-3> Looks like there was an old nulcear reactor there.... whoever shot up the base made damn well certain to detonate it.
[20:20] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Where exactly was the lab located?
[20:20] * Sigma-3 takes a moment to recollect her thoughts, and then outlines to Alldrogis where she found the base.
[20:21] * Alldrogis Valkyvida calls up the topographical maps the Descos have constructed AND the settlement map created by the Alliance survivors
[20:21] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> ...
[20:21] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> It's not on the map.
[20:21] <Megan O`Cain> Really?
[20:21] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> There were TWO groups of Alliance personnel here.
[20:22] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Let's analyze the notes and PADD data.
[20:22] <Megan O`Cain> Let's.
[20:23] * Alldrogis Valkyvida hands out copies of the collected data to everyone to review. Sigma-3, even YOU are a part of all this.
[20:24] * Megan O`Cain takes her copy, and looks over the info with Dean's assistance
[20:26] * Sigma-3 begins looking over the data she was given.
[20:27] *** All participating characters, please roll 1d100
[20:27] <spiritflame> Megan O`Cain rolls 1d100 [ 1 ]
[20:27] <spiritflame> Dean rolls 1d100 [ 100 ]
[20:28] <spiritflame> Sigma-3 rolls 1d100 [ 49 ]
[20:38] <spiritflame> Alldrogis Valkyvida rolls 1d100 [ 62 ]
[20:40] *** Dean notices something quite telling. The lab was established about ten or so years ago, during the timeframe of the Zealot War. The Alliance survivor settlements AND the starship crashes occurred over TWENTY years ago.
[20:46] <Dean> Interesting. The lab discovered by Sigma-3 was built ten years ago during the Zealot War. However, the settlements and starship crashes were twenty years ago.
[20:48] <Dean> It would seem time anomalies are in play if I were to theorize.
[20:50] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Strange
[20:51] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> And all hostilities between the Alliance and VanSaar survivors ended long before this lab was established. So why would the researchers at the lab be interested in weaponizing Kharar if all hostilities were done?
[20:53] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Given that that Halberd may be a Sangvis Ferri ship, I have a theory now.
[20:53] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> We need to confirm the identities of both those vessels.
[20:54] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Sigma-3, are your cousins in a position to explore one of the shipwrecks right now?
[20:54] <Sigma-3> Indeed they are. Their exploration may go a bit slowly, due to the hostiles in the area.
[20:55] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Which one would carry less risk at the moment?
[20:55] <Sigma-3> Let me see....
[20:58] <Sigma-3> The ship that is pock-marked by the Macro-Lilies might be the safer bet, considering that heat-signature we found near the Halberd.
[20:59] *** The Halberd broke up into a couple of smaller pieces, but it looks like the worst of the biological threats are just Squid-sharks. The heat signature was actually closer to the lab than the Halberd wreck.
[21:00] *** The other ship is much closer to the continental slope, which puts it closer to the attention range of a Void Leviathan
[21:01] <Sigma-3> ...on second thought, the Halberd might be better. There's a Void Leviathan near the macro-Lily ship.
[21:05] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Concentrate all your efforts at the Halberd then. With some luck, they'll be able to finish their exploration swiftly.
[21:05] <Sigma-3> On it.
[21:07] * Sigma-3 directs a few of the other Descos to begin checking on the Halberd ship. If any squid-sharks decide to bother them, do as they wish to be rid of them. Bite 'em, beam 'em, turn 'em into sushi!
[21:15] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> But comparing these notes from the lab with all of the datafiles obtained from the base here seems to indicate two completely different groups operating.
[21:16] <Megan O`Cain> So, then what explains the warp-like signals the satellite was picking up?
[21:16] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> And Eisenblut's rampage seemed to have occurred right around the same time that bioweapon lab was destroyed.
[21:17] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> I have a theory on that.
[21:17] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> You've noticed that the construction of the buildings here seem to be a combination of Imperial, Federation, and Alliance methods?
[21:18] <Megan O`Cain> Of course.
[21:19] <Sigma-3> ...did someone set the Naval-Dolls on a rampage specifically to disrupt whatever truce was made?
[21:24] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> That's a good question. Maybe we'll find out more details after your cousins explore the wreckage.
[21:24] * Springfield appears! :D
[21:24] <Springfield> I have hot tea and hot chocolate!
[21:26] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Let us pause for now until the Descos report back then.
[21:27] <Megan O`Cain> Thanks, Spring.
[21:28] *** And pause here for now. We shall continue soon. Until then, stay safe out there and be sure to tune back in!
[20:00] *** AND WE ARE BACK!!!
[20:03] * Alldrogis Valkyvida remains in the main office, reviewing the notes and data that Sigma-3 brought back.
[20:03] * HK416 is looking tense and restless.
[20:04] * Springfield is looking elegant and relaxed as ever. ^__^
[20:04] * Sigma-3 is coordinating things with the other Descos.
[20:08] * Megan O`Cain and Dean are looking over notes as well
[20:11] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Interesting...
[20:11] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> I recognize some of the terms and phrases in these notes.
[20:13] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah?
[20:13] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> The Alliance DID use bioweapons against the Federation during the Zealot War. It was one of their reactions after the Exterminatus of Arcadia. When Necronium was used, the RevParl and Alliance High Command all went into a panic because they had NOTHING that could counter it.
[20:14] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> So they took to using anything else they could get their hands on. Including the "Poor Man's Nuke" known as biological weaponry.
[20:15] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> This must have been part of an Alliance Black Op Research Program, which meant they discovered Planeta del Agua a long time ago.
[20:16] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> For all we know there could be the wreckage of another Alliance ship that got shot down by the quarantine defense grid elsewhere on the planet.
[20:16] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Sigma-3, how are your cousins doing with their search of the Halberd wreck?
[20:17] <Sigma-3> Synching up now....
[20:18] <Megan O`Cain> Huh. It makes sense considering the info.
[20:19] *** The interior of the Halberd pieces are in QUITE bad shape, but it looks like parts of it were cut open long ago, probably as part of salvage operations since this thing represented a MASSIVE amount of useful building material.
[20:21] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Dean, would you please run the PADD datastores through cross-analysis? We might be able to reconstruct more of the recorded data if it turns out there were communicating with each other regularly.
[20:21] <Dean> Of course, Inquisitor.
[20:22] * Dean proceeds to get to work
[20:22] <Sigma-3> Looks like the Halberd's one bad sneeze away from fragmenting even further.... but it appears as though there was a massive gutting operation, likely for materials.
[20:23] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> IF they were keeping logs of messages sent and received, even if one set of messages got corrupted, another PADD might have recorded the received message intact.
[20:26] *** Inside the remains of the Halberd are still a lot of useful components, and WHOA!! Some of the auxiliary computer servers are still intact!
[20:27] <Sigma-3> ...score. There are some components and servers intact inside.
[20:27] *** You're also picking up that heat signature again. It suddenly appeared and is moving along the seabed.
[20:27] <Sigma-3> ...signatures popped up!
[20:27] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Are they able to access the servers at all?
[20:28] <Sigma-3> Should be able to, but that heat signature appeared again.
[20:28] * Sigma-3 sends a small message for some auxillary Descos to try and isolate the signature for cross-reference.
[20:29] *** There's also another signature on the move and it's NOT a fish! It's definitely mechanical and it's moving past the wreckage of the Halberd, heading north past the Island.
[20:29] <Sigma-3> ...another one. Mechanical in nature, heading north....
[20:30] <Megan O`Cain> Got an idea on its destination?
[20:31] <Sigma-3> Trying to triangulate it now....
[20:35] *** The mechanical contact is heading towards a cave that hasn't been fully explored, but initial surveys had indicated that the undersea caves and passages are extensive...and angle downwards.
[20:36] *** On the Alliance map, it
[20:36] *** On the Alliance map, it's marked as the "Deep-Down-Dark-Deep-Down".
[20:38] *** It also apparently leads down to something called the Devil's Anus.
[20:40] <HK416> ...Am I reading that right?
[20:42] <Megan O`Cain> I think so.
[20:43] <Sigma-3> .....someone had a creative mind for that one.
[20:44] *** At least a couple of the datacores are still intact. Meanwhile, that heat signature appears to still be moving along the seabed, not moving towards the Halberd or anything.
[20:57] *** Which will you investigate?
[21:10] * Sigma-3 has some Descos focus on the Halberd first.
[21:12] * Alldrogis Valkyvida will await their report with interest.
[21:12] *** In the meantime, let us stop here for the night. We shall continue next time. Until then...good night to you all.
[19:31] *** And we are back!
[19:32] * G11 is asleep in a niche between a couple rocks near a Thermal-lily, her body bathing in the heat being given off.
[19:32] * UMP-9 surveys the horizon with some binoculars.
[19:33] <UMP-9> I think I can see some of those Macro-lilies south of here. Wow, those things must be huge.
[19:35] <UMP-45> Any sight of anything else out of the ordinary?
[19:37] * M1 Garand flails in the background as she's assaulted by a Facehugger Kit and falls to the ground while M3 and M2HB laugh heartily.
[19:40] * M1918 BAR looks ENTIRELY out of place with that outfit of hers, and M1919 is shooting randomly into the water, shouting "Get some! Get some!" as she fires.
[19:40] * Capt. David O`Cain is keeping a sharp eye along the waters
[19:43] <M1919> Any fish that flees is a dangerous T-Doll eating predator! Any wish that DOESN'T flee...IS A WELL-DISCIPLINED T-DOLL EATING PREDATOR!!!!
[19:44] <Forest Kit> and gets a Free Facehugger :D
[19:44] * Forest Kit LEAPS! >:D
[19:44] <M1919> Huh?!
[19:45] * M1919 sees a Tundra Kit coming at her?! D:
[19:46] <Tundra Kit> >:D
[19:46] * Tundra Kit is coming at you!
[19:46] * Michelle O`Cain and Donovan are doing their best to keep things up and running at the camp
[19:47] * M1919 flails and tries to flee, but falls backwards!
[19:49] <Thompson> Hello you two. Any new orders or requests of us?
[19:54] * Thompson has finished with her latest patrol of the island.
[19:55] <Thompson> The seas are still icy and miserable, the Penglings are still freakish abominations, the Tundra Kits are making merry hell, and there's been no radio contact with HK416 or Springfield.
[20:04] * UMP-45 looks around to see...
[20:05] <UMP-45> Oh crap! Tundra Kits are on the hunt! They're hungry for SNUGGLES!
[20:05] <Tundra Kit> :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
[20:08] <Michelle O`Cain> Sorry, nothing new at the moment.
[20:10] <UMP-9> Hmmm?
[20:10] <UMP-9> OH MY~!!!
[20:12] * UMP-9 mock-screams as the falls to her knees, unable to escape the Swarm of the Facehugger Kits!
[20:13] <Capt. David O`Cain> (It's been a good while. I do hope Megan and the others are alright.)
[20:14] <Thompson> Do you believe they've run into problems?
[20:18] <Capt. David O`Cain> I would hope not.
[20:19] <UMP-9> Aaaaahhh! Not the face~!
[20:24] <Thompson> Some of the others have seen some weird things appearing in the waters south of the island. No one's sure what they are.
[20:25] <Thompson> However, M1897 and M1911 did manage to set up some power generators for the base buildings here.
[20:25] <Thompson> The good news is that micronuke that struck the eastern shore didn't cause too much lasting damage.
[20:26] <Capt. David O`Cain> That's good.
[20:27] <Tundra Kit> Get them all, Facehug them! >:D
[20:28] <Thompson> In fact, a couple of the Dolls have suggested trying to explore underwater a little bit. The Cryptosuchus's may not infest every part of the waters surrounding the island.
[20:28] * UMP-9 squeals in delight as she's Facehugged by a fuzzy warm Kit!
[20:32] <Capt. David O`Cain> How?
[20:32] <Thompson> Basic swimming into the water for starters.
[20:33] <Thompson> We're not vulnerable to the cold, and if we're careful we can avoid the worst of the threats down there.
[20:34] <Thompson> But if we're going to uncover what's happened to the Gensokyo Expedition, we have to go below and go deep.
[20:34] <Capt. David O`Cain> Fair enough. And I don't think you guys can drown, either.
[20:38] <Thompson> No, we can't. At least not in a way like you Organics can.
[20:39] * Capt. David O`Cain nods
[20:39] * UMP-9 is FACEHUGGED!
[20:40] * UMP-45 has a couple of Kits on her shoulders and one on her head. ^__^
[20:40] * G11 is buried beneath Fluffies now!
[20:44] <Tundra Kit> :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
[20:45] <Capt. David O`Cain> So, whereabouts would you go?
[20:57] <Thompson> We need to find out more about the waters surrounding the area, so...around at first?
[21:04] <Capt. David O`Cain> Sure.
[21:05] <Thompson> The UMP sisters are scouting trying to pick out any interesting sites to explore.
[21:05] <Thompson> So far they haven't really seen anything. All the really cool things are deep underwater. This world is such a tease.
[21:07] <Capt. David O`Cain> Heh, I can only imagine.
[21:14] <Thompson> We can try exploring that "Twisty Bridge Trench" north of here for starters.
[21:15] <Capt. David O`Cain> Alright.
[21:25] *** As they all continue to play and frolic, they're unaware of the lone figure in the water peering at them from a distance.
[21:29] <U-47> - Ziele identifiziert -
[21:29] *** AND PAUSE HERE FOR NOW!
[21:43] *** Until tomorrow, good night!
[19:09] *** AND WE ARE BACK FOR EVEN MORE!!
[19:10] * ~ Currently, the Descos have been clustering around the crashed remains of the Sangvis Ferri destroyer. Even though a lot of the interior has been salvaged and removed, the place still feels like a tomb.
[19:13] * ~ There's still unrepaired battle damage, although fixing it was never needed since the ship was never going to fly again, but this vessel was subjected to incredible sheer forces that really made a mess of the outermost parts of the ship.
[19:14] * Many of the Descos are preparing to infiltrate the ship. Who knows what's inside.
[19:15] *** Enter?
[19:17] * About three Descos prepare to enter.
[19:19] *** The interior of the ship is a little unexpected. The ship was clearly designed by Sangvis Ferri more maximum utility and virtually NO amenities for Organics. It's mostly cavernous holds, machinery, and interconnecting access tunnels, with only a few areas that were designed to accommodate any Organics at all.
[19:21] *** A lot of machinery was partially disassembled and removed as needed, internal bulkheads and hull panels were taken out, and it looks like the Doll Assembly Units were stripped out as well.
[19:22] *** The primary command center (the bridge) is actually located in the CORE of the ship. Being situated far from the outer hull and shielded behind multiple layers of armor, it survived the destruction of the ship almost completely intact.
[19:24] * As the Descos explore the ship, they quickly choose to capture some images of the interior. Hopefully they might find something down here.
[19:25] *** Most of the internal doors were opened a long time ago, but some look like they were cut open RECENTLY.
[19:27] * The Descos document this to send it to Sigma-3 and the others.
[19:27] * ~ Descos...YOU SEE COMING AT YOU!!!! Quite a few small-ish fish roughly a foot long or so. They're all translucent, with their skeletons visible. They seem quite harmless to you all and mostly ignore you.
[19:28] * The Descos choose to ignore the fish for now. If they've no reason to attack, they won't.
[19:32] *** Further inside, there's evidence of recent activity. One of the opened compartments contained an SF DAU...and one of the assembly pods is OPEN! The interior is remarkably clean too: no undersea barnacles or algae residue. This thing was opened less than a MONTH ago.
[19:33] * The Descos document this as well, and work to begin collecting what they can.
[19:35] *** You find ONE active computer core. This ship actually has a LOT of them. The computer systems were designed to be decentralized and easily exchangeable, and probably worked as a massive parallel processor network.
[19:37] * One Desco looks this core over, largely to figure out how to properly access or extract it.
[19:37] *** One core probably won't give you total access to the network, but it might still yield some useful data on the active systems it's connected to. One of which is that SF DAU that was used not that long ago.
[19:38] *** If you could get one or both of the UMP sisters down here, they'd probably be able to figure this out for you in just a few minutes.
[19:39] * One Desco decides to log this, and send it up to Sigma-3. If the core can't be accessed so easily, would it be possible to extract the core and bring it to the UMP-sisters?
[19:42] *** HEAT SIGNATURE DETECTED APPROACHING PART OF THE WRECK!
[19:43] <Megan O`Cain> Find anything?
[19:43] <HK416> What was that about the UMP sisters?
[19:44] <Sigma-3> Yeah, the ship's interior was recently accessed. SF DAU is down there, but getting someone down there may prove tricky....
[19:45] * The other Two Descos quickly lock onto this heat signature as they proceed to get into cover.
[19:45] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm.
[19:46] *** The person in that undersea-modded power armor is approaching!
[19:46] <Sigma-3> If the UMP sisters could get down there, they could access the computer core---
[19:46] <Sigma-3> ?!
[19:47] <Sigma-3> What in the... power armor modified for undersea use?
[19:47] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm, I wonder.
[19:49] *** The armor is partially obscured by a weird shimmer, and a lot of bubbles are trailing upwards. Wait...it's advanced version of the Prairie-Masker system! The "foam" field renders the armor invisible to sonar.
[19:50] <Sigma-3> ....clever. That field seems to cut off sonar detection.
[19:51] *** It generates a fair amount of heat though, which is cooled by the surrounding water. The suit is making its way up to the wreckage and starts poking around the pieces strewn around the seabed.
[19:53] * The Two Descos continue observing from their hiding spots.
[19:53] *** The suit is also laden down with several large net-bags strapped to it, some of which are already containing various items...and quite a lot of fish.
[19:53] <HK416> Sigma-3? What's happening?
[19:54] <Sigma-3> That armored-being has some net-bags with it. Few items, and a bunch of fish.... think it's salvaging.
[19:56] *** The suit-wearer picks up several smaller pieces of hull material and stows them away, then heads into the ship itself.
[19:58] <Sigma-3> Definitely seems to be salvaging the remains.... though I wonder where they got that suit from...
[19:59] *** Once inside, she (assuming it's the same person from previous encounters) starts searching around, inspecting a lot of the machinery and electrical systems.
[20:01] <Sigma-3> Machinery and electrical system inspections.... this being is up to something.
[20:03] *** The figure finds something, then removes a few components and puts them in one of her bags.
[20:04] *** The figure grabs a few Spinefish too.
[20:05] *** The figure turns and spots a Desco!
[20:05] <Sigma-3> ...uh oh.
[20:06] * The armored figure looks at the strange creature watching her and starts to move towards it for closer examination.
[20:06] * The Desco freezes!
[20:07] * The armored figure pulls out a strange, boxy device and aims it at the Desco. It doesn't LOOK like a gun although it does have a handle and a bunch of glowy bits.
[20:08] * The Desco remains still. Maybe it's a scanning unit?
[20:09] * The armored figure pulls out a rod-like part from the side of the boxy main unit, flicks a switch, and starts waving the rod slowly over the Desco's body, up and down, top to bottom, for about a full minute.
[20:10] * The armored figure makes a strange hissing noise from her helmet.
[20:12] <The armored figure> - According to the scans, you've got yourself quite the developed brain. Maybe even intelligent. Heh, I doubt you can even understand a word I'm saying though. -
[20:13] * The Desco remains quiet. Some things are best left as surprises.
[20:15] <The armored figure> - Well, you ain't hostile, and the scans don't indicate that you're edible at all, and you're not one of those grabby Sea-Monkey things, so I don't have any reason to hurt you. -
[20:16] * The armored figure turns to move away, then sees the recently-cut-open door ahead. "Wait...that wasn't there last time I came this way."
[20:17] * The armored figure moves into the room containing the Sangvis Ferri Doll Assembly Unit.
[20:17] <The armored figure> - Well...this brings back a lot of memories. -
[20:17] * The Desco tilts its head, as if acting curious.
[20:18] * The armored figure starts inspecting it closely and even scans it. "Intact for the most part. It ain't Ringleader quality though. This thing just produces common model Dolls. But it produced ONE not all that long ago.
[20:20] <The armored figure> - So there's a Sangvis Ferri combat Doll running around out there now. Crapomatic. -
[20:21] <The armored figure> - On top of those Eisenblut psychos. Fan-tastic. -
[20:21] * The Desco remains silent, but sends the information back to Sigma-3.
[20:22] * The armored figure turns and starts leaving, moving past the Desco she scanned and starts marching back across the seabed. She's heading southwest.
[20:24] *** As you watch her go, you hear in the distance (from Above and the Northeast) what sounds like... a deep, dull sound. Like a large bronze bell or gong being rung once.
[20:25] <Sigma-3> ...well well. Our armored fellow is acquainted with Sangvis Ferri. (Though what was that sound?)
[20:25] *** Descos, please roll 1d100
[20:26] <Megan O`Cain> Interesting.
[20:29] <spiritflame> Two Descos rolls 1d100 [ 26 ]
[20:31] *** Maybe something struck a large piece of wreckage in the distance? Sound can travel quite far in the water.
[20:33] * The armored figure vanishes into the distance. The water isn't particularly clear, so you lose sight of her after only about 50 to 100 meters.
[20:34] <Sigma-3> Still, makes me wonder how long they've been here.... or if they've never been able to leave.
[20:34] *** Try to follow her?
[20:37] * Sigma-3 decides to try and have another Desco try to tail the figure from a distance. If that's a no-go, then she'll have them try to record its heat signature to compare to any others they register --- differing components and builds may alter the signatures, after all.
[20:39] * The armored figure isn't especially difficult to follow provided her pursuer is careful to stay low and use the other fish of the area as cover.
[20:40] * The Desco decides to use what cover it can to tail the armored one.
[20:40] *** The armored figure is heading straight towards a cavity in the seabed that was created when a macro-lily finally uprooted itself, leaving behind a large hole in the ground that's now partially overgrown by all kinds of plants.
[20:40] *** She steps off the edge and quickly sinks out of sight.
[20:42] *** Again...there's that bell-like sound in the distance.
[20:42] * The Desco takes note of this location.
[20:44] *** Continue pursuit?
[20:46] * The Desco decides not to pursue for the moment.
[20:47] *** Very well. Meanwhile, back at the wrecked destroyer that bell-sound IS getting a little bit closer.
[20:48] * The Descos there quickly collect what they can as the third one attempts to figure out where the sound is coming from.
[20:49] *** Tracking the sound is actually relatively easy because it seems to be coming from one direction.
[20:50] * The Descos get into cover as they track the sound. What could be making it?
[20:57] *** It doesn't take long to find the source(s)! Higher up in the water, close to the eastern shore of the island where there's the opening to a deep chasm leading down into a series of interconnected undersea caves, are TWO small youthful girls, both of whom are dressed rather strangely, riding on underwater transport vehicles that both look like articulated robotic sharks.
[20:59] *** One girl has red eyes, black hair done up in twintails, and a very pale complexion. She's wearing an outfit that consists of red-and-black ankle boots, a black two-piece bikini, and flaring detached sleeves like a miko.
[21:02] *** The other girl has weird eyes that don't look organic, pink hair with a pair of hairclips that resemble cat ears, and isn't nearly as pale as the first girl. She's wearing a one-piece swimsuit and a jacket with a hood.
[21:03] *** Both girls are coasting forward on their shark-mounts at a rather leisurely pace, and at one point the loud BONG sound comes from the jaws of one of their vehicles while both girls turn their heads back and forth, their eyes glowing brightly.
[21:04] *** THAT'S what that sound is! ACTIVE SONAR PINGS.
[21:04] * The Descos do their best to get a clear image of these girls while remaining hidden. Sigma-3 and the others need to know about this.
[21:05] *** Neither girl is wearing any kind of breathing apparatus, and neither of them seem to be affected by the freezing water at all. They're obviously NOT Human.
[21:10] *** Both girls change course slightly and head towards the wreck of the Helberd.
[21:11] * The Descos remain still, all the while getting more images of these two girls. Sigma-3 and the others ought to be getting the information now.
[21:17] *** The two girls travel past the Halberd, pinging the area with imaging sonar, not taking note of the Descos as they continue with their patrol. It looks like they're heading towards the OTHER starship crash.
[21:21] * The Descos wait until the girls are out of sight, then begin sending all the data to the others.
[21:24] <Sigma-3> ...well well. Looks like we got us some submarine girls.
[21:24] <Megan O`Cain> Huh.
[21:26] <HK416> Haven't we already ran into one of them previously?
[21:29] <Megan O`Cain> We did, but she ran off after being spotted.
[21:30] * Sigma-3 takes a moment to display what the other Descos sent them -- the ship interior, the armored being's salvaging, and then the sub-girls.
[21:30] <HK416> So our next move should be to get UMP-45 into that ship?
[21:30] <HK416> - Hopefully she'll get eaten by something. >:D -
[21:34] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Then that will be our next objective. He have to get in contact with the others as soon as we can.
[21:35] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Sigma-3, can some of your cousins make contact with the island like you have with us?
[21:35] <Sigma-3> Should be possible.
[21:37] <Megan O`Cain> How quickly can it be done?
[21:38] <Sigma-3> Should take a few minutes, at best.
[21:39] * Sigma-3 quickly makes an attempt to get in touch with the others.
[21:40] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> In the meantime, let's review the data we've obtained and cross-reference it with everything we've already collected.
[21:43] <Megan O`Cain> Sure, Alldrogis.
[21:45] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> You've all been awake and active for a long time. Go rest. I'll keep going over everything we've collected.
[21:46] <Megan O`Cain> Thanks.
[21:48] * Alldrogis Valkyvida nods and continues reading everything.
[21:48] *** And let us pause here for the time being. We'll pick things up again tomorrow.
[21:49] *** And with that said, good night.
[19:50] *** Meanwhile, back on Planeta del Agua...
[19:53] *** All activity stops within Eisenblut's base as dramatic music suddenly starts up over the intercom speakers!
[19:54] <Bismarck> Achtung! Achtung, schwestern!
[19:59] <Bismarck> Versammeln Sie sich in der Haupthalle für den Zwei-Minuten-Hass.
[20:01] * Z-23 is in the process of trying to feed a dozen hyperactive Tundra Kits a mixture of fresh Arctic Peeper and Hoopfish mixed with some diced Lantern Fruit (and getting distracted by several of them crawling all over her), but she stiffens as she hears the announcement and sets everything aside for now.
[20:02] *** All the girls of Eisenblut either put what they're doing down or take a moment to make things safe, then march to the chamber that seems to serve as a dining hall.
[20:02] *** The hall is rather spartan, featuring a couple of metal tables, metal chairs, and red and black banners adorning the dark metal walls.
[20:05] *** The smaller Eisenblut girls (mostly the Destroyer-model girls, the "Untersea" girls, and Admiral Hipper (who looks rather self-conscious right now) sit down at the front of the room, facing a large 40-inch plasma TV (with Netflix?)
[20:06] *** The taller girls either stand along the walls or stand at the back.
[20:06] * Roon looks disturbingly eager right now. :D
[20:07] * Friedrich der Grosse looks quite happy herself too. :D
[20:07] * Bismarck looks as stoic and poised as ever.
[20:07] * Z-23 is trying to maintain her cool as a particularly small Tundra Kit rests on her head.
[20:09] * Z-21 and Konigsberg are there as well. Both look like they've made full recoveries.
[20:10] <Bismarck> Erinnern wir uns daran, was uns einmal gesagt wurde.
[20:11] <Bismarck> Erinnern wir uns daran, was diese leute versucht haben, uns zum glauben zu bringen.
[20:13] * ~ The room darkens a little, and the screen comes on. More dramatic and inspirational choir-like music and singing starts to play, and the first images are of a life-bearing Class-M planet hovering in space with its local sun rising over it.
[20:14] <Announcer> This is our world. One of many. Worlds of peace and of plenty.
[20:15] *** The image zooms in, going through the clouds and focusing on the coastlines where cities can be seen spreading out. Overall, the deep blue of the sea and deep greens of the land indicate very low amounts of pollution.
[20:21] <Announcer> Worlds of harmony and of hope. These are our worlds, united under a magnificent alliance.
[20:22] *** The girls of Eisenblut watch, their expressions ranging from restrained to...angry?
[20:23] *** The next scene shows a variety of Humans working, interacting, and otherwise just going about their day in what looks like a very high-tech society. Everyone certainly looks well-dressed and smile a lot.
[20:25] <Announcer> These are the people. The workers. The strivers. The builders. The financiers and the planners.
[20:25] <Announcer> These are OUR people.
[20:25] * The girls of Eisenblut are starting to look a little tense now.
[20:26] <Announcer> The peoples and builders of our world...struggling...
[20:27] *** The next scenes show fires burning, explosions tearing apart sections of the city that was being focused on, and...HOLY CRAP, THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY AS THE LEMAN RUSS TANKS START SWARMING IN!!!
[20:28] <Announcer> Fighting...bleeding...dying.
[20:29] *** Soldiers are surging into battle, and it looks bad. The audio now features the sounds of guns firing, explosions, screams, and despair.
[20:29] * The girls of Eisenblut start smiling a little at all of this. ESPECIALLY ROON.
[20:31] <Announcer> ...on the streets of our cities, on the far-flung battlefields, and the icy reaches of deep space, fighting against the mutilation of our hopes and dreams.
[20:32] *** The next scene shows what is DEFINTELY a Halcyon-class cruiser getting the crap blown out of it by a barrage of hits along its side.
[20:33] <Friedrich der Grosse> :O
[20:33] <Bismarck> :D
[20:33] <Announcer> Who are THEY?
[20:34] *** The next scenes show a bunch of images of other soldiers, chanting crowds, shambling figures, and hulking monstrosities.
[20:35] * The girls of Eisenblut start smiling openly now!
[20:35] <Announcer> THEY are the dark armies. The dark murdering armies of the VanSaar.
[20:36] *** The next scene shows a small group of Ghost Fox Space Marines blasting the HELL out of everything in front of them.
[20:38] <Announcer> Across barren deserts and badlands, through lush jungles and oceans...courage, strength, and youth are sacrificed!
[20:39] <Announcer> Sacrificed to barbarians and sociopaths whose only honor is atrocity.
[20:41] *** The next scene shows a planet being slowly engulfed by an ENORMOUS explosion that looks like it cracked open the crust. You can literally see the shockwaves rippling outwards beneath the surface, causing massive rifts to open and plumes of magma to erupt from thousands of newly-born volcanos.
[20:41] * The girls of Eisenblut SALUTE!!!
[20:43] <Announcer> Even as we grasp at victory, there is a cancer. An evil tumor...growing...SPREADING
[20:46] <Announcer> One that threatens to devour ALL with his wickedness! One that has consorted with the most ABOMINABLE of powers and consigned his people to DAMNATION in his obsession to destroy us all!!
[20:46] <Announcer> Shout. Shout! SHOUT OUT HIS NAME!!
[20:49] *** The next scenes show nothing but battle as hundreds of soldiers fight, falter, and fall before the unstoppable advance of someone wreathed within what looks like a cloud of...fire or something? Whatever it is it's killing anyone that gets too close, and nothing the soldiers can do seems to be able to stop it.
[20:49] <Bismarck> VATER!!!!!!!!!
[20:51] * The girls of Eisenblut start going NUTS!! They're screaming, shouting, and making a genuine ruckus, but...they're not hurling insults, rage, and hatred at the figure being shown. They're CHEERING it on!
[20:52] * Friedrich der Grosse has COMPLETELY lost ALL self-control right now, as she's jumping up and down and clapping like crazy!
[20:52] <Roon> Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh~!!! :D
[20:53] * Z-23 and the rest of the little girls of the Destroyer-types ALL now look like any given crowd at a particularly vicious MMA match.
[20:54] <Prinz Eugen> ^____^
[20:54] * Admiral Hipper is flipping out with excitement! :D
[20:55] <Tundra Kit> :3
[20:57] * Tundra Kit spots something and tried to play with it :D
[20:57] *** The soldiers fighting this Dark Lord of Battle...this Angel of Death...have no hope of victory. In singles and in groups, ALL of them are being engulfed by whatever aura surrounds the figure. They writhe, they flail, and they all fall.
[20:57] * Admiral Hipper 's hair-clips are certainly quite perfect for batting at.
[21:00] *** Finally, only the dark figure remains, standing atop a small MOUNTAIN of slain defenders.
[21:02] * One of the Eisenblut girls suddenly leaps forward and skids to a halt on her knees, arms raised above her head.
[21:02] <Tundra Kit> Where Rising Floof? :O
[21:02] <Prinz Heinrich> FATHER~!!!!!!! :D
[21:03] <Prinz Heinrich> Long live our Father!!!!!
[21:04] * The girls of Eisenblut start calming down a little as they look upon the fearsome figure, all of them smiling beatifically.
[21:04] <The girls of Eisenblut> Vater!!! Es ist Vater!
[21:05] <The girls of Eisenblut> Vater! Vater! VATER! VATER! VATER!!
[21:06] <Tundra Kit> where the rising floof commercial? :O
[21:07] *** The image fades, being replaced by the symbol of the RevParl Party of the Alliance, superimposed over the tranquil world from the beginning, with the words "Fight for them. Fight for them all."
[21:07] <Z-23> NIEN!!!
[21:08] <Z-23> Hass!
[21:08] <Z-23> Hass! Hass! HASS!!!
[21:09] <Tundra Kit> No, Be fluffy! :D
[21:09] * The girls of Eisenblut spend the next few seconds chanting "Hass" louder and faster until the movie ends. The girls all calm down, and start going back to whatever it was they were doing before.
[21:10] *** Their behavior AFTER the movie ends is so different from how they'd been acting before it's almost MORE SCARY than they'd been DURING the movie.
[21:10] <Z-23> Now, little foxes. Let us finish getting you food!
[21:10] <Z-23> ^___^
[21:11] <Tundra Kit> :3
[21:14] * Bismarck reaches out and quickly tickles one of the Tundra Kits behind its ear with her finger as she passes by.
[21:15] <Bismarck> Jetzt muss ich mit dem Commander sprechen.
[21:15] <Tundra Kit> you must be fluffy :D
[21:16] * Bismarck heads to an open doorway, goes through, and seals the reinforced pressure door behind her.
[21:16] * Tundra Kit trills and tailpats :D
[21:17] * Prinz Heinrich and Prinz Eugen suddenly pop up in front of the Tundra Kit in question.
[21:17] <Prinz Eugen> >:D
[21:18] <Prinz Heinrich> ^____^
[21:19] * Prinz Heinrich just picks up the Tundra Kit and sticks it right into her thick white hair.
[21:19] * Tundra Kit trills
[21:19] <Prinz Heinrich> Ruhe dich jetzt aus, kleiner fuchs
[21:19] <Tundra Kit> Fluffy hair :D
[21:20] *** And pause here for now since I need to be going. Wish me luck the next two days, everyone.
[21:20] *** Here's HOPING I don't need it.
[21:02] <Narrator> Meanwhile, on Planeta de Agua (ARRIBA!!), the troops at the camp have gathered together for some planning. What are they planning? Well, let's find out.
[21:04] <Capt. David O`Cain> We gotta do something, guys. I mean, we got some form of defense just in case those girls show up. But it's taking Megan and the others a while to get back.
[21:05] <Donovan O`Cain> I wouldn't worry about her. She's a strong lady that can take care of herself. But I agree, what can we do?
[21:05] * Donovan O`Cain leans back in his seat as he ponders along with the rest of the group
[21:06] <SFC Iris Gainsburough> Wait. We've a lot of material here. Captain! I have a proposal!
[21:06] <Capt. David O`Cain> You do? Well, let's hear it, Miss Gainsburough.
[21:07] * SFC Iris Gainsburough gets up and walks over to a board on a wall
[21:07] <SFC Iris Gainsburough> Well, you remember our ship back in the kingdom, yeah?
[21:07] <Capt. David O`Cain> Aye, I do. One that can go on land and water, the Queen's Bounty.
[21:09] <SFC Iris Gainsburough> I propose that we recreate it using the ores and materials on this here island. We've got Venusians and Mercurians that can lend a hand in making her again.
[21:11] <Capt. David O`Cain> Hmmm. That's a very bold proposal you got there, Iris. And you're sure we can make it?
[21:12] <SFC Iris Gainsburough> Very sure of it, Captain. I've done some looking about, and I'm certain we can build ourselves a ship until we can get back to the fleet.
[21:12] * Capt. David O`Cain closes his eyes as he thinks
[21:21] * Capt. David O`Cain reopens his eyes, and looks at Iris
[21:21] <Capt. David O`Cain> Let's do it. Let's bring the Queen's Bounty to life on this planet!
[21:22] * SFC Iris Gainsburough smiles as the Marines and the rest of the Rogers cheer at the news
[21:23] <Capt. David O`Cain> Well, what are you bloody sots waiting for?! Let's get to ship building!
[21:23] * Capt. David O`Cain stands up, and leads the crew to the forge to commence building their ship
[21:24] <Capt. David O`Cain> She will be the finest ship to sail the seas on this planet. And if those Iron Blood scalawags try anything, they'll regret messing with the likes of us, eh lads and lasses?!
[21:25] * Capt. David O`Cain smiles as his cousins, Iris, and the crew all yell in unison, "AYE!"
[21:27] <Narrator> And so, the Moon Kingdom ground troops begin their build of the 13th Rangers ship, the HMS Queen's Bounty. Hop to it, boys and girls!


[22:49] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Tokyo, Early 1993?
[22:50] * Haru E immediately pops her shop disguise for this.
[22:50] * Haru E is now known as Harusawa
[22:51] * Harusawa immediately gets to investigating around.
[22:52] * DD_Girl_Green? there are a few spots that could use some investigation, a cookie shop, a nearby Ice cream store, and an Idol Agency.
[22:54] *** *^
[22:54] *** there are a few spots that could use some investigation, a cookie shop, a nearby Ice cream store, and an Idol Agency.
[22:56] <Harusawa> (Let's see here...)
[22:57] <Harusawa> (The Cookie and Ice Cream stores should have storefront windows, so that would leave the Idol Agency as a potential first investigation spot.)
[22:59] * Harusawa heads over to first check out the Idol Agency. (Let's hope this is legit and not another one of those seedy recruitment spots. Hate to have to hide the bodies again.)
[23:01] *** The Idol Agency goes by the name "Kurenai Idol Company"
[23:02] *** there is a board on the bottom of the sign and a note on the door.
[23:03] * Harusawa checks out the board first, then the note.
[23:05] *** The board is nailed to the sign, covering something, but the note says something along the lines of "we are closing down for the last time."
[23:06] *** *^"We are closing down for the last time tonight, we hope you have enjoyed the many international concerts put on by our sole star, Minako Aino"
[23:06] <Harusawa> (...well, suddenly that explains that.)
[23:07] *** There is still the matter of the board covering part of the sign.
[23:07] * Harusawa reaches down to move the board over. What could it be hiding?
[23:10] *** the text that the board is covering says "Rival to the Dark Agency! We're Too Better!"
[23:11] <Harusawa> >.>
[23:13] * Harusawa recalls her two MHDs. She sends one each to sneak around the Cookie and Ice Cream shops while she investigates this Agency.
[23:13] *** Which one shall we focus on first?
[23:15] * Harusawa first checks with the MHD that went to the Ice Cream shop. Seraph only knows how many people that place gets.
[23:17] *** The ice cream shop is beginning to close down.
[23:19] *** there is a lady on the register serving some of the last customers.
[23:21] * Harusawa now checks with the MHD that is over by the Cookie shop.
[23:22] *** the cookie shop is empty, but there are 5 people in a lighted room in the back.
[23:23] <Harusawa> (Hmm...)
[23:24] * Harusawa looks to see if the MHD can sneak in.
[23:25] *** there is an open window on the side of the building.
[23:26] * Harusawa has the MHD carefully and silently climb in. What might it overhear?
[23:27] <???> Tonight's the night the 11 of us take the fight to that witch.
[23:31] <Harusawa> (Either the Inners and Outers got together real early, or this is yet another case of AU shenanigans.)
[23:32] <???2> 300 years since I rescued you from her clutches, I don't know what you would have become if I hadn't done that.
[23:32] <Harusawa> (Yep, AU shenanigans. Time to hit up the Idol Agency.)
[23:34] * Harusawa recalls her MHDs, then heads into the Agency proper.
[23:36] <???2> *The door to the agency is locked.
[23:36] *** The door to the agency is locked.
[23:37] <Harusawa> (Doesn't that figure. Then again, I did learn some stuff from Sif and Shizuka, so...)
[23:37] * Harusawa first checks to see if there's an alarm for the door.
[23:38] *** There is, but it has been deactivated.
[23:40] <Harusawa> (Ain't that convenient.)
[23:40] * Harusawa works to pick the lock.
[23:41] *** it unlocks easily.
[23:43] * Harusawa heads on in.
[23:46] *** The office looks pretty empty, there are paintings of two people that have yet to be taken down.
[23:47] * Harusawa checks the paintings. Anyone she'd be familiar with?
[23:53] *** they bear the images of Minako Aino and... DD Girl Pink?!
[23:54] <Harusawa> ....(Time to head home.)
[23:54] * Harusawa turns and leaves.
[23:55] <???2> (( heading to bed soon? ))
[23:58] <Harusawa> (( Do remember, Haru has a shop to help run. ))
[23:59] <???2> (( I remember, want to continue tomorrow? ))
[00:00] <Harusawa> (( Depends on how busy I am. ))
[00:01] <???2> (( same here, still gotta clear my room in the other house. ))
[00:04] * Harusawa heads back to the Rift and jumps through.
[00:06] *** Harusawa [DressedToImpress@Rasetsu.Coalition.nw] has left #suburbansenshi3


[21:16] *** Welcome back?
[19:19] <Narrator> Back on Planeta de Agua (ARRIBA!!), construction of the Queen's Bounty has reached 1/4 of the way. The ship seems to take great shape, but progress has taken a slight dip.
[19:20] <David O`Cain> Dang it. I really hope they aren't slacking off.
[19:20] * David O`Cain joins Michelle and Donovan at the site
[19:20] <Donovan O`Cain> Hey, cousin. Slight problem.
[19:21] <David O`Cain> What is it, Donnie?
[19:21] <Donovan O`Cain> Well, despite going in shifts, the guys and gals have slowed down a bit. Like they're lacking energy, or even motivation.
[19:22] <Michelle O`Cain> We got the material to make ship. It's man hours we seem to lack.
[19:23] <David O`Cain> S[BLEEP]t. I say we fix that, and get construction back up.
[19:23] <Donovan O`Cain> How?
[19:25] <David O`Cain> I have a good idea.
[19:26] * David O`Cain takes a few steps forward, and begins a shanty
[19:27] * Donovan O`Cain and Michelle joins in as does the crew, and work begins to pick up as they sing
[19:28] <Michelle O`Cain> It's working! Singing shanties has brighten their spirits! Let's keep it up!
[19:29] * Michelle O`Cain takes her turn at leading the next shanty to keep construction at a good pace
[19:32] <David O`Cain> There we go, lads and lasses. We'll get the Bounty built in no time! Let's go!
[19:34] * David O`Cain lets Donovan take up the next shanty to help the crew feel more energized
[19:39] <Donovan O`Cain> Boy, I tell you what. This is pretty fun. And what do you know? The crew is getting better and better already.
[19:39] <David O`Cain> Aye, they are. But we aren't done yet.
[19:40] <Michelle O`Cain> Yeah, we still have quite a ways to go. But shanties seem to pass the time, though.
[19:41] <David O`Cain> Indeed. And we still got some more.
[19:42] * David O`Cain takes lead on the next shanty
[19:50] * David O`Cain leads the Rangers to another shanty that they've done during the Unmei conflict
[19:52] <Michelle O`Cain> That was beautiful.
[19:53] <Donovan O`Cain> Yeah. It really gets the blood flowing in the veins that when all is done here on the planet, we all get to go home.
[20:06] <Narrator> The sea shanties have been a great help in the ship construction. Even without the aid of the O`Cains, the crew is able to get back on track of their timetable. As for Iron Blood, who knows what they are up to. We're going to have to wait and see, won't we?


[19:12] <Narrator> We now return to Planeta de Agua (ARRIBA!!) to see that the construction crew has taken a break. Seems they've set themselves up to recreate a movie scene, or just simply sing.
[19:13] * UMP-45 watches
[19:13] * UMP-9 watches too
[19:14] * HK416 is busy trying to do ACTUAL work.
[19:14] * G11 is asleep (again).
[19:14] * David O`Cain watches the crew, joined in by Michelle and Donovan, as they perform a maddening song
[19:18] * David O`Cain looks at the clock on a small vid-window, "Oof. An hour break? Well deserved if you ask me. Alright, guys! Back to work! We're nearly done!"
[19:19] * Michelle O`Cain along with Donovan and the construction crew in unison yell, "AYE, AYE!" and goes back to work putting the finishing touches to the HMS Queen's Bounty as they sing one last tune
[19:19] <M-1 Garand> What are they doing now?
[19:20] * Michelle O`Cain and the crew are putting up the masts, the helm wheel, sails, and the crow's nest at the least
[19:22] * Michelle O`Cain and the crew step back to get a full view of the ship, then in unison raise swords, yelling "DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES!" and the cannons fire
[19:23] * Capt. David O`Cain steps up to the aft railing, and raises his hands to greet the crew
[19:23] <Capt. David O`Cain> Ladies, and gentlemen! Moon Kingdom and T-Dolls alike! Welcome aboard to the Queen's Bounty!
[19:25] * Capt. David O`Cain smiles as cheers ring out, and the crew walks up the gangplank to board the ship
[19:27] <M1911A1> Yay!
[19:27] * M1911A1 quickly goes aboard, along with M-3, M-1897, and UMP-9.
[19:28] <M-1 Garand> O__o
[19:28] <M-1 Garand> - Cant' swim! Things will eat me! -
[19:28] <UMP-9> Ooooo, those cannons were loud!
[19:34] <Capt. David O`Cain> Well, 9, the cannons were loaded with blanks and blackpowder. It'd be silly to use live ammo just for the effect alone.
[19:37] <UMP-9> Planning on doing some plundering?
[19:39] <Capt. David O`Cain> Not right now. The main plan is to sail around the island in hopes of getting a better layout. But should Iron Blood attack, they better think twice taking on the HMS Queen's Bounty and its crew.
[19:41] * SFC Iris Gainsburough blows into a whistle to signal a call to get the crew's attention
[19:42] <SFC Iris Gainsburough> ALL HANDS GATHER FOR ROLL CALL!
[19:42] <UMP-9> Aye-aye!!!!! XD
[19:44] * M-3 is watching the surface of the water, nervously.
[19:44] * M1897 loads her shotgun.
[19:46] <Capt. David O`Cain> When you hear your name on the list (has a vid-window open in front of him), call out "Aye!" to acknowledge your presence. Let us begin!
[19:49] * Capt. David O`Cain begins reading off names of Alpha Squad, Delta Squad, and a squad of Marines that have climbed onto the ship, all of which have replied accordingly
[19:50] <Capt. David O`Cain> Sergeant First Class Iris Gainsburough!
[19:50] <SFC Iris Gainsburoug> AYE!
[19:50] <SFC Iris Gainsburough> ^
[19:50] <Capt. David O`Cain> Sergeant Michelle O`Cain!
[19:50] <Michelle O`Cain> AYE AYE!
[19:51] <Capt. David O`Cain> Sergeant Donovan O`Cain!
[19:51] <Donovan O`Cain> AYE!
[19:51] <Capt. David O`Cain> T-Doll M1911A1!
[19:52] <M1911A1> Aye!
[19:52] <Capt. David O`Cain> T-Doll M-3!
[19:53] <Capt. David O`Cain> Second call for T-Doll M-3!
[19:56] * Capt. David O`Cain gets out a bullhorn, "T-DOLL M-3! ANSWER UP!"
[19:57] <M-3> ...here...
[19:58] * M-3 is already seasick.
[19:58] <Capt. David O`Cain> Thank you. T-Doll M-1897!
[19:59] * M-1897 fires a blast into the water as a response.
[19:59] <M-1897> WE MUST DECLARE WAR ON THE OCEAN!!
[20:00] <Capt. David O`Cain> Good enough of a callback. T-Doll UMP-9!
[20:01] <UMP-9> Ooo! Ooo! I'm here!
[20:01] <SFC Iris Gainsburough> All names on the list have been accounted for, Captain.
[20:02] <Capt. David O`Cain> Excellent. All hands, to your stations! Let us set sail!
[20:03] * Capt. David O`Cain watches the Rangers and Marines on board go to their places on the ship as do Michelle, Donovan, and Iris
[20:03] <Capt. David O`Cain> Raise the gangplank! Ready the sails! Raise the anchor! Fire up the engine! Batten down the hatches!
[20:04] <Cpl. Higgins> But Captain! We've batten down the hatches already!
[20:05] <Capt. David O`Cain> Well, batten them down again, Miss Higgins! We'll teach those hatches!
[20:08] <SFC Iris Gainsburough> The ship is ready to cast off, sir!
[20:09] <UMP-9> SMACK 'EM DOWN! :D
[20:09] * Capt. David O`Cain turns to the helm of the ship, "Helmsman Martinez! Take us out!"
[20:09] <Pvt. Martinez> Aye, aye, Captain!
[20:10] * Pvt. Martinez hits the accelerator, and drives the Queen's Bounty towards the water
[20:12] *** Under the sea, lots of nasty things lurk.
[20:12] *** Under the sea...under the sea. Folks, it's NOT better, down where it's wetter, take it from ME.
[20:14] *** As the HMS Queen's Bounty enters the deep water, the treads morph into the ship to form a seamless hull. Once the bottom of the ship is in the water, the propellers kick in to move the ship. Pvt. Martinez turns the ship to starboard, and proceeds to drive it along the island's shoreline while maintaining distance from it.
[20:16] <Michelle O`Cain> Hey, Donnie?
[20:16] <Donovan O`Cain> What's up?
[20:17] <Michelle O`Cain> Is it me, or does the ship resemble the Hispanola?
[20:17] * Michelle O`Cain and Donovan look about the ship, then to each other, and in unison, "Naaaah."
[20:17] *** With a loud roar, a Cryptosuchus takes offense at the very EXISTENCE of the ship and takes a hard swipe at its keel!
[20:18] *** Another Cryptosuchus roars menacingly and adds its own protest to the vessel's intrusion into sovereign sealife territory.
[20:20] * Michelle O`Cain watches the crew immediately fires tungsten rounds while David walks over to the port railing, and he fires a ball of energy from his hand at the creatures
[20:20] <Capt. David O`Cain> You leave my ship alone, you overgrown sardines!
[20:21] <Capt. David O`Cain> Helmsman, continue course!
[20:21] <Pvt. Martinez> Aye, Captain!
[20:21] *** The creatures dart away, but more keep coming! They seem to be pretty irritable!
[20:22] * Pvt. Martinez continues to pilot the ship as Donovan and Michelle have now joined in keeping the Cryptosuchus away, this time using their arm cannons to fire
[20:25] *** A larger thud from directly below rocks the ship a little, combined with a significant electrical shock. Looks like a Squid-shark has joined the fun.
[20:26] <Capt. David O`Cain> I'VE WARNED YOU! STAY AWAY FROM MY SHIP! (fires a Delta Laser into the water)
[20:27] *** A BIG explosion smacks the hull as a Crashfish takes offense and decides to become a Sushi Suicide Bomber!!
[20:37] * Meanwhile someone ELSE is observing the ship as it undergoes its VERY eventful maiden voyage.
[20:39] <Narrator> Despite the fishy attacks, the maiden voyage of the Queen's Bounty went off without a hitch. Those creatures better be careful, though. Who knows what kind of tricks the ship could be packing, as well as it's crew.
[20:39] <U-47> ....
[20:41] <U-47> Feinde haben jetzt ein oberflächenschiff.
[20:43] <U-47> Es könnte zeit für die Kriegsmarine sein.


[19:18] *** Meanwhile, back on Planeta del Agua...
[19:21] *** Two Eisenblut Sub-girl are cruising through the deep waters southwest of the Island, making periodic scans with imaging sonar as they travel.
[19:23] * U-81 sighs a little as the carefully scrutinizes the image appearing in her HUD.
[19:27] <U-556> You sound a little restless, cousin.
[19:32] <U-81> I guess I'm just anxious to finish this patrol and return to base. I can't help but feel something is going to happen soon.
[19:33] <U-556> I feel the same way. The portents are all there that great battle may be just beyond the horizon.
[19:34] <U-556> Possibly great enough that the Vater may finally come for us.
[19:35] * U-81 giggles. "You're starting to sound like Friedrich Der Grosse now!"
[19:37] * U-81 initiates another sonar pulse, watching on her displays as the signal sweeps out through the water ahead of them and composes a real-time image of the sea floor around them.
[19:38] <U-81> Wait...there's the canyon ahead. The Chelicerate should be somewhere ahead of our position.
[19:39] * U-556 initiates an Active Burst, creating a LOUD ping that rings through the water for over a kilometer, actually causing a slight ripple in the water as the sound wave sweeps forward.
[19:41] <U-556> ...There it is. Range: 400 meters north-northwest of our position. Depth: 44 fathoms from surface. It hasn't detected us at all.
[19:42] <U-81> Good thing there are no Reaper Leviathans in these waters. What about the Void Leviathan?
[19:42] <U-556> No sign of it yet. We're getting close to the wreckage of the other vessel.
[19:45] * U-556 and U-81 continue to cruise forward. The water becomes darker as its overall temperature changes slightly. The seascape changes as well - the ground drops away into a fairly jagged canyon that bisects the area, then starts to slope downwards. Strange new undersea flora begin to appear in the form of colorful coral reefs and strangely-glowing bulbous plantlife.
[19:47] *** Even stranger is a MASSIVE Jellyfish-like creature that's sunk its tentacles into the ground around a geothermal vent! The thing is HUGE, and the non-stop plumes of enriched mineral outgassing shoots straight up into its open mouth, seeping up into the transparent dome of the rest of its body.
[19:48] <U-556> There's the Vent Garden. Do we need to harvest any materials from it?
[19:50] * U-81 consults an uploaded list. "No. Bismarck didn't specifically assign us any resource gathering missions this time around. Why?
[19:52] <U-556> I noticed the last time we came out here there were large cracks in the ground around the Vent Garden's moorings. They seemed to go down deep into the seabed.
[19:53] <U-81> You think there might be some new areas to explore?
[19:55] <U-556> Possibly. In the other area like that we came across a lot of ruby and uranium in the small caves beneath the other Vent Garden, and there was a Xenos artifact at the very bottom.
[19:57] <U-81> Unfortunately, the Chelicerate haunts the area. We shouldn't tempt it needlessly. Der Kommandant would be displeased.
[19:57] <U-81> Ahhh! There'! Ahead!
[19:58] * U-81 and U-556 come to a halt and gaze with awe at what lays before them.
[20:00] *** They are at the edge of the continental shelf. Beyond them, the seabed starts to drop down steeply, descending into the abyssal darkness of the deep ocean. Light quickly vanishes, and to travel further out past here would be to travel into the fathomless undersea void that blankets most of Planeta del Agua.
[20:02] *** A short distance ahead is the remains of another starship. It's been through a lot, both before it crashed and afterwards. A few Macro-lilies have rooted on the outer hull of the ship, and a couple of them have started the process of rising to the surface, tearing up and tearing away sections of the ship in the process.
[20:04] *** Other parts of the hull are in equally bad shape. Some parts are obviously scarred and ragged from capital-scale weapon impacts - this ship was in combat long ago. Other parts show definite signs of being exposed to massive sheering forces that scoured away sections of the outer hull like a Sand Blaster of the Gods.
[20:07] *** The ship is also partway down the slope. Its forward section is many hundreds of meters down the slope below and vanished into the darkness. It may be that the macro-lilies are helping to prevent the wreck from sliding completely into the void.
[20:07] * U-81 checks her sensors. "Beginning scans."
[20:08] <U-556> I'll perform the visual scans and take the samples.
[20:09] <U-81> Warp-core readings remain unchanged. It doesn't seem like the leak is getting any worse.
[20:10] <U-556> I don't SEE any indications of mutation in any of the fish around here. I think...wait...
[20:12] * U-556 speeds forward and chases after a Spinefish. It takes her a few tries, and she has to dismount her sub-mount to really catch it, but she captures a live Spinefish and brings it back to U-81 for closer examination.
[20:12] <U-81> What's wrong?
[20:13] <U-556> This Spinefish is GLOWING internally. Look more closely.
[20:15] * U-81 squints. Spinefish are a variation of the Hoopfish, both of which are harmless and edible. The Spinefish gets its name for being almost transparent, its skeleton actually visible through its colorless skin. Normally Spinefish skeletons appear as white or ivory in color.
[20:15] *** This particular Spinefish's skeleton is greenish and glows faintly.
[20:17] * U-81 scans it with her instruments. "Warp contamination confirmed. Bismarck and der Kommandant will need to be informed immediately."
[20:18] <U-556> The warp-leak may finally be starting to cause problems. Hopefully der Kommandant can tell us what to do.
[20:19] * U-81 puts the fish in a compartment inside her mecha-shark and begins the warm-up sequence for her mount's hydro-jet turbines.
[20:20] * U-81 and U-556 both look out at the ship for a minute or so, admiring it.
[20:22] *** The ship is roughly a full MILE in length (1400 meters actually), and the design is very different from the Alliance Halberd-class destroyer. Then it hits anyone else that's spying on the two Eisenblut sub-girls...
[20:24] *** ...it's a voidship of the IMPERIUM!!! Cobra-class destroyer!!! Heavily modified!! In fact, it seems to have the kind of modifications that are common...
[20:25] *** ...It's a FEDERATION ship. And there's a very, very faint vox-signal coming from the ship at repeating intervals.
[20:26] *** Ship registry identifies as..."Rock You Like A Hurricane"
[20:28] *** Listed as "Lost with all hands." Last known location - the Final Battle of the Zealot War.
[20:30] * U-81 and U-556 both salute the ship, basking in the presence of the holy relic of the Vater's Krieg for a little while before turning their mecha-sharks around and cruising back towards the Fleet Base.
[20:35] * U-81 and U-556 slow down a little as they hear a priority message from U-47. "Feinde haben jetzt ein oberflächenschiff. Es könnte zeit für die Kriegsmarine sein."
[20:37] <U-81> :O
[20:37] <U-556> :D
[20:38] <U-556> Zur basis und zum krieg!
[20:38] <U-81> Zur basis und zum krieg!
[20:41] *** U-81 has left #suburbansenshi3
[20:41] *** U-556 has left #suburbansenshi3
[20:42] *** Pause here for the night. We shall continue with more tomorrow, and it's certainly time to get things moving again after circumstances beyond my control caused such a delay.
[20:52] *** And good night!
[19:12] *** Meanwhile, back on Planeta del Agua...
[19:14] *** has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[19:14] *** Alldrogis Valkyvida [Inquisitor [REDACTED]@FedCom.net] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Alldrogis Valkyvida
[19:15] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:15] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:16] * Alldrogis Valkyvida is reviewing some information that came in.
[19:16] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Ah, Megan. Did you sleep all right?
[19:16] * Megan O`Cain has on her knee-length hooded robe, and ankle-length hakama skirt in addition to her armor as she stands up
[19:17] <Megan O`Cain> As best as a Soldier can. Had to put on an additional layer for a little extra warmth (indicating her robe and skirt).
[19:18] * HK416 is slumped down across a desk, looking completely out of it.
[19:19] * Springfield is cooking something nice for everyone! :D
[19:19] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> I've been reviewing additional reports that came in from Sigma-3's cousins.
[19:20] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah? Whatcha got?
[19:20] * Alldrogis Valkyvida motions over at Sigma-3, who's currently asleep inside a sink that's full of warm water.
[19:20] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Some Descos were able to make a preliminary examination of the other starship wreck.
[19:21] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> It's a Cobra-class destroyer. Imperium-designed but modified and upgraded. It doesn't have the standard "Federation Upgrades" used for all retrofitted Imperial ships in the Fleet.
[19:21] * Megan O`Cain takes a seat on a crate, crosses her legs, and takes a puff from her e-kiseru, "Where is it, and has it been identified?"
[19:22] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Which means it was captured before the Zealot War broke out.
[19:23] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> They picked up a very faint and repeating vox signal from it, but they couldn't record it. And they weren't able to get in closer to do any physical searches.
[19:23] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> They said something about the ship felt entirely wrong.
[19:24] <Megan O`Cain> I see. What prevented them from checking further?
[19:25] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> They said they felt deeply sickened the closer they got to it.
[19:26] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Like something fundamentally wrong and dangerous even to them was leaking out of it.
[19:30] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Sounds like that's confirmation of the source of the Warp signature we detected.
[19:30] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> A leak in the Warp engines, even a minor one, can be serious. Even to creatures like Descos.
[19:32] <Megan O`Cain> S[BLEEP]t. That is never good.
[19:33] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Have you ever seen or heard what Warp Engine refueling entails?
[19:34] <Megan O`Cain> No. I never delved that far.
[19:38] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> The "Ritual of Refueling" is almost like a funeral of sorts, where a group of surgically prepared people wearing leadened robes, life-support umbilicals, and all sensory organs covered carry a large sealed container like a coffin between them towards the refueling port in the Warp drive.
[19:39] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> As they go forward, whatever is inside the casket starts to have harmful effects on the carriers. Alchymical compounds are being pumped into them like crazy, but they only barely counteract the radiation.
[19:40] <Megan O`Cain> Okay...
[19:41] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Their skins start to burn and their robes start to disintegrate. By the time they're almost at the refueling port, many of them will have disintegrated along the way.
[19:42] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Finally, using the last of their strength, the carriers will shove the casket into the refueling port, then drop dead. The casket will be drawn into the machinery and close up, and specialized Servitors will clean up the desiccated remains of the carriers.
[19:45] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Warp engine fuel is astonishingly lethal, even when sealed. Even the Federation has some problems with using it, even though arcanotech-enhanced materials and Necro-hazard wards go a long way to reducing the risks.
[19:45] <Megan O`Cain> So, it's basically a sacrificial ritual. Pardon me for injecting logic into this, wouldn't it have been easier to use machines to conduct such a refueling?
[19:46] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> That is actually a COMMON question.
[19:46] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> And the Federation DOES use robots to handle it.
[19:48] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> In the Imperium, void-farers are a strange breed with superstitions of their own. The preparation for Warp travel often have a variety of rituals that they firmly believe will grant them safe passage through the Warp. Knowing what the Warp is like, there might be a bit of truth to it.
[19:48] <Megan O`Cain> Huh. I suppose that is one difference between what the VSF does compared to the Imperium on Warp refuels.
[19:49] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Most likely, it's the result of a gradual corruption and confusion of original protocols combined with the techno-superstition and decline that's occurred over the course of 11000 years.
[19:50] * Megan O`Cain nods
[19:50] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Probably, they once did have specialized automated processes to handle that, but that probably ended during the Age of Strife and the absolute ban of true robots.
[19:51] <Megan O`Cain> Anyway, what else have the Descos found?
[19:51] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> They found that the Warp contamination seems to be starting to affect the local wildlife.
[19:52] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> They overheard a couple of Eisenblut unterseafrau talking and scanning the area. Apparently, they found a Spinefish with a greenish glow to its skeleton.
[19:52] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> That sounds like Warpstone contamination.
[19:54] <Megan O`Cain> Hmmm. If we could somehow stop that leak...but we'd need the location of the wreck.
[19:57] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> We have that now.
[19:58] <Megan O`Cain> Where is it?
[19:58] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> It's located about 2km southwest of the westernmost point of the Island, near the edge of the continental shelf.
[19:58] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Unfortunately, there's a problem with Chelicerates.
[19:59] <Megan O`Cain> Well, that's just swell. ~_~
[20:00] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> The most direct path would take us through the hunting area of one Chelicerate, and near the wreck is apparently an even larger one called the Void Leviathan.
[20:00] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> It's a known fact that the Abyss of this world is populated by extremely massive sea creatures such as Ghost Leviathans.
[20:01] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> It's not surprising that there would be other types of leviathans as well.
[20:04] <Megan O`Cain> So much for an easy job. And I just remembered something. Weren't there other Warp-like signals detected, or was it just that one?
[20:06] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Yes, there were other faint traces. In fact, when I was out on the Frozen Badlands, I detected some odd energy signatures. Now that I've cross-referenced them with what the Descos found, it turns out they were traces of Warpstone.
[20:06] <Megan O`Cain> Really? Whereabouts were those signatures located?
[20:07] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Various areas. Particularly to the southwest of here. I'm going to need to rescan them all to be certain.
[20:08] <Megan O`Cain> Remind me. What is a Warpstone?
[20:11] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Warpstone is Warp energy that has coalesced and solidified into physical form. It loses some potency in the process, but it's still dangerous to handle or be near for too long.
[20:11] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> It's also VERY valuable as a reagent for magic, typically as a power booster.
[20:13] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm, very interesting.
[20:15] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> In the meantime the rest of you should try to get back to the Island. How have the repairs to this old base come along?
[20:16] <Megan O`Cain> When we left, the base was nearly fixed. My cousins, and other Venusians that are in the group, were very helpful in getting things patched up.
[20:18] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> You mean THIS base here or back on the Island?
[20:18] <Megan O`Cain> Oh. The Island.
[20:22] <Megan O`Cain> As for this base we're at, about the only things that got fixed was the computer Dean was working on, and a few walls. We had to prioritize things.
[20:26] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Focus on trying to rig a communications system. Set up a relay at the entrance to the Frozen Leviathan's cave since there's already a comm tower there.
[20:26] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Then return to the Island and re-establish comms there as well. I'll remain here and continue to investigate those Warpstone readings.
[20:26] <Megan O`Cain> We'll do our best.
[20:29] <Megan O`Cain> Spring. 416. Gonna need your help with Beta Squad to get comms set up.
[20:31] * Megan O`Cain and Beta Squad get to work on searching for radio components
[20:35] <HK416> Huuuuuuuh?
[20:36] * HK416 sits up with a dazed expression and a line of drool trickling down the side of her face.
[20:37] <Springfield> Always happy to help. ^__^
[20:38] <Megan O`Cain> Wakey wakey, 416. We've got a radio to construct for Alldrogis.
[20:39] <Springfield> Let's get started!
[20:40] * Springfield grabs HK416 and drags her out.
[20:40] *** Springfield has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Wakey-wakey, eggs and bakey!")
[20:40] *** HK416 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("What are you even SAYING?!?!")
[20:42] *** Megan O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (Time to work, that's what.)
[20:43] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Time for me to do the same.
[20:43] *** Alldrogis Valkyvida [Inquisitor [REDACTED]@FedCom.net] has left #suburbansenshi3 ("All systems charged and all damaged repaired. Time to get back to exploring this strange and interesting world.")
[20:44] *** AND PAUSE HERE FOR THE NIGHT! As for tomorrow, we'll see how things go with David's own event.
[20:44] *** Until next time everyone. Good night.


[22:04] *** Freya Felinus has joined #suburbansenshi3
[22:04] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Freya Felinus
[22:04] * Freya Felinus walks with her husband through a park...the others are also walking and chatting...having walked away from the carnival grounds to spend some quiet time
[22:06] * Joanna Smithson [Caviler] is gently teasing Rhea in her bundled up state
[22:06] * Joanna Smithson has moved to: [ ]
[22:07] * Maddie Archer looks out to the Mississippi River and watching a few boats
[22:07] * Maddie Archer feels strange being back in the states.....and strangly..uncomfortable
[22:09] <Aunt Matsumi> hey Maddie...enjoying yourself?
[22:09] <Maddie Archer> oh..um..yeah
[22:10] * Aunt Matsumi smiles
[22:10] <Aunt Matsumi> ...you know this was my home before Japan...your mom's too
[22:10] * Maddie Archer suddenly looks upset
[22:10] <Aunt Matsumi> ..oh sorry, Maddie
[22:10] <Maddie Archer> i...it's alright...
[22:11] <Aunt Matsumi> no it's not alright..I'm sorry for bringing it up
[22:15] * Aunt Matsumi and Maddie go quiet, watching the water
[22:33] <Aunt Matsumi> ..it's still a nice time
[22:33] <Maddie Archer> yeah
[23:22] * Aunt Matsumi leads her family back to the random door
[23:22] *** Aunt Matsumi has left #suburbansenshi3


[19:47] *** Meanwhile, back on Planeta del Agua...
[19:48] *** The tiny submarine continues to slowly descend deeper into the rift, angling its nose downwards more to begin headed towards a gaping hole in the narrow trench floor that leads into darkness.
[19:51] *** Kagerou Imaizumi has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:51] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Kagerou Imaizumi
[19:52] * Kagerou Imaizumi looks like she's still a nervous wreck after all the weeks she's been trapped here on this GAWDFORSAKEN PLANET OF WATERY HELL!!!
[19:52] <Kagerou Imaizumi> ...
[19:54] *** The submarine's interior isn't especially large. It's a multipurpose Seatruck model with a few modules attached to the main c[BLEEP]kpit module. It currently has a Nanofabricator module, a Storage module, and a Sleeping module.
[19:54] *** Standing behind Kagerou is, amazingly, a Sangvis Ferri Jaeger Doll.
[20:00] * The Jaeger is a little different in that while she's still wearing the typical segmented thigh-high boots, open-bodiced partial unitard, and digi-cam cloak of the SF sniper Dolls, she isn't wearing the uni-lensed night vision goggles nor does she have her hair in the single high ponytail.
[20:01] * The Jaeger holds a water bottle out to Kagerou. "Fluid intake recommended."
[20:01] <Kagerou Imaizumi> ...Kay.
[20:02] * Kagerou Imaizumi quickly drinks down the contents of the bottle and hands it back.
[20:03] <Kagerou Imaizumi> ...OKAY, AL-AN. I HEARD YOU. YOUR KIND DON'T NEED SUCH THINGS BUT I DO!!
[20:08] *** The Jaeger just blinks and says nothing.
[20:09] <Kagerou Imaizumi> LM-101, how are we holding up?
[20:10] <The Jaeger> Power cells currently at 60% power. Hull is at optimum status. We are still well above maximum depth.
[20:12] <Kagerou Imaizumi> Do you think we'll find it this time? The actual Fabricator?
[20:13] <Kagerou Imaizumi> ...NO DUH, AL-AN!! THE LAST TWO TIMES WE TRIED WE ALMOST GOT EATEN!!!
[20:13] <Kagerou Imaizumi> ...Sorry.
[20:13] * The Jaeger is now known as LM-101
[20:13] * LM-101 just listens impassively.
[20:14] <LM-101> Unknown. The creatures in the caverns are extremely hostile.
[20:14] <Kagerou Imaizumi> Tell me about it.
[20:15] <Kagerou Imaizumi> The first time we got down there, we HEARD it before we saw it...and when I saw it I crapped myself in terror!
[20:16] <Kagerou Imaizumi> Then we found out there's actually TWO of them in the Deep-Down-Dark-Deep-Down!
[20:23] *** The submarine descends further, slowly passing through a series of caves that are multi-tiered and flat-floored, as if the place was formed by a series of now-solidified lava pools. There are still occasional geothermal vents spewing up plumes of mineral-rich outgassing.
[20:24] *** In the lights of the submarine, the rock here is a dazzling mixture of dull blues, subdued purples, and veiny brown.
[20:24] <Kagerou Imaizumi> Double-check, LM-101. Do we have all of the materials we need?
[20:25] * LM-101 goes to the storage module and opens up one of the sealed lockers.
[20:25] <LM-101> Two ion cbues.
[20:26] <LM-101> We also have the manufactured Architect materials as requested.
[20:26] * LM-101 is visually and physically inspecting all of the contents of the locker.
[20:27] *** Inside the locker is...a REALLY strange collection of bones, tissue, and viscera!!! WAIT...NO!
[20:27] *** The "viscera" isn't organic at all!
[20:29] *** Inside the lockers are a collection of pre-packaged and carefully-protected organs, tissue, and skeleton of something utterly alien! The "bones" are far too straight and angled to be from anything natural...and strongly resemble the skeleton of the dead Architect that Alldrogis found in the Emerald Mining Cave.
[20:30] *** The "tissue" looks like rhinoceros hide, but it's clearly inorganic. Likely it's composed of a flexible substance similar to Kevlar, but far stronger and more durable.
[20:33] *** The "Organs" are a large collection of sacs, tubes, and chunks of Whatever that look like animal entrails at first glance, but are actually made of something that's definitely NOT meat or muscle. They look like they were BASED upon the organs of organic life forms, but are meant for something that's definitely cybernetic.
[20:33] <LM-101> All components are accounted for. No items missing or damaged.
[20:39] <Kagerou Imaizumi> Well that's good.
[20:44] * Kagerou Imaizumi keeps piloting the submarine further downward. The caves get a little narrower and a LOT darker. A few times there's a dull THUD as she brushes against a rocky outcrop.
[20:45] <LM-101> Minor hull damage detected. I can begin exterior repairs on your order.
[20:45] <Kagerou Imaizumi> Not yet. Let's wait until we get there.
[20:49] *** Kagerou keeps piloting the submarine deeper and deeper, finally reaching a point where there's a sharp drop downwards, leading into a larger cavern where there are lots of rocky outcrops that gleam metallically. Holy crap, there's a lot of titanium and silver deposits down here! Even some lead and uranium as well!
[20:50] * Kagerou Imaizumi lets the submarine come to a halt as they reach their destination
[20:53] *** A MASSIVE undersea cavern stretches ahead, and even after Kagerou turns off the lights the place is lit by a faint blue-violet light that seems to come from the massive quartz-like crystal formations that are growing out of the floor and ceiling. There are a few fish down here, and many "clouds" of zooplankton that weave around the crystals, as well as around the strange alien plants that are down here.
[20:57] <Kagerou Imaizumi> Okay...LM-101, you can start those repairs now...
[20:57] <Kagerou Imaizumi> ...I'll be right here.
[20:57] <Kagerou Imaizumi> ...Having an anxiety attack while we try to figure out where IT is.
[20:58] * LM-101 trots to the back of the submarine, closes a small one-person airlock, and goes outside with repair tools to conduct some minor hull repairs.
[20:59] * LM-101 is also carrying the portable scanning equipment to detect where IT might be, as they are now in ITS home.
[21:01] *** Floating at a depth of over 800 meters in the middle of an alien ocean, Kagerou curls up on the floor and sobs quietly. She hasn't seen the others in weeks since the accident when they were investigating that Architect data archive at the bottom of the Twisty Bridge Trench.
[21:01] *** And she made contact with a fearful AI that asked her for help since its datacore had been damaged and was shutting down.
[21:02] *** Except things didn't go as expected...and helping that AI resulted in the consciousness of an actual ARCHITECT to be uploaded into her brain.
[21:04] *** And there's only one way to get it out of her brain: create a new body for it to transfer into. And doing that meant spending WEEKS scouring the ocean for traces of Architect structures and collecting samples, then creating the components, and now trying to get to the main Architect base that lies further within.
[21:04] *** There's just one MINOR problem now.
[21:06] * Kagerou Imaizumi winces and bursts out into tears as they hear a distant squealing sound travel through the water and echo inside the submarine. In the distance, something MASSIVE swims between two large crystal columns and vanishes.
[21:09] <LM-101> Shadow Leviathan detected. It does not appear to have noticed us.
[21:09] <Kagerou Imaizumi> - Yeah, I think I already determined that thank you! T___T -
[21:12] * Kagerou Imaizumi continues to wait, dreading the sounds that occasionally reach her through the water, and dreading the perilous journey THROUGH the Crystal Caves that she has yet to complete.
[21:13] *** And with that, let us pause here.
[21:14] *** We shall continue further tomorrow with a different MEANWHILE episode as multiple storylines start to converge to their conclusion. For we are now drawing closer to the Ending Phase of the Subnautica Crusade!
[21:14] *** And good night!
[19:14] *** Meanwhile, back on Planeta del Agua...
[19:15] <Tundra Kits> :3
[19:20] *** The wind is really starting to pick up on the Island, blowing in from the south and carrying with it all the moisture off the ocean.
[19:21] *** And it's quickly freezing on contact with anything warm. Such as the fur of Tundra Kits!
[19:21] <UMP-9> Brrrrrr! It's chilly out!
[19:21] <G11> Huuuuh.
[19:22] <David O`Cain> Christ. It's a good thing we got the ship onto land before things got worse.
[19:22] * G11 stares out blearily over the sea towards the MKA's weird ship-thing that's getting rocked and bounced around on the water.
[19:22] <G11> Oh, you got it back here. Cool...
[19:23] <G11> The others were saying you guys were getting smacked down by the seafood out there.
[19:23] <David O`Cain> That part was true, but we did drop 'nades to act as depth charges.
[19:24] <Tundra Kits> And Fluffines! :3
[19:26] <David O`Cain> Anyway, the Queen's Bounty was going at a pretty good clip around the island. I mean, it's a quick ship when the motor's going.
[19:26] <Tundra Kits> you need fluffiness :D
[19:27] <Thompson> What about Eisenblut?
[19:27] <Thompson> They're still lurking around.
[19:28] <David O`Cain> Wish Megan would get back, though. She's been gone for quite a long time. As for Iron Blood, all we can do right now is be ready for them. All the more reason why those port side cannons are aimed at the water.
[19:28] * UMP-45 sneaks up behind a Tundra Kit. "Am I eligible for some fluffiness?"
[19:28] <David O`Cain> But, they don't know that.
[19:30] * David O`Cain looks over to Michelle and Donovan as they work on keeping the Heavy Storm Bolter in working order, "Also, we got that in addition to the arm cannons."
[19:32] <Tundra Kits> yuppa :D
[19:34] * UMP-45 sits down on the ground and spreads her arms to the Tundra Kits, smiling that warm gentle smile of hers. ^___^
[19:34] <UMP-9> Yeah, about those cannons. Are you certain they'd actually work on targets that are underwater?
[19:35] * Tundra Kits SWARM!
[19:36] <David O`Cain> Which cannons?
[19:37] <UMP-9> Those side cannons you mentioned.
[19:38] * UMP-45 giggles as she's swarmed! Describe!!!!
[19:38] <David O`Cain> Ohhh, the ship's cannons. I have no idea.
[19:43] <David O`Cain> One thing I do hope is that once we raise the colors after this stupid storm dies down, Iron Blood ought to recognize that we aren't the enemy. Hopefully.
[19:45] <Thompson> Hopefully.
[19:45] <UMP-9> Unless they're all as crazy as WE used to be!!
[19:48] <David O`Cain> That'll be a pain in the ass if that happens. I am confident that we'll be ready, though. At any rate, all we've done was just simply observe. We never had close contact with any of them. If anything, they most likely did the same thing towards us.
[19:49] * Tundra Kits are swarming with Tails, and sniffs and licks and The Super Fluffy!
[19:50] <UMP-9> What's your impression of them so far?
[19:52] *** In the background you all head a bunch of machine gun fire as M2HB, M1919, and M1918 BAR engage in yet more "Revenge Fire" against the ocean.
[19:53] * UMP-45 cries out in delight as she's overwhelmed!!
[19:54] <David O`Cain> Hmm. Hard to say, really. Thay seem to be a bit cautious of us like we are of them.
[19:56] <David O`Cain> Lord knows what could be going on in their minds.
[19:57] <G11> ...Was that before or after they blew up a whole beach with a Californium round?
[19:58] <David O`Cain> Before. After, I haven't a clue except for animosity of that armored c[BLEEP]t. And how'd you know it was Californium, G11?
[20:02] <G11> ...Because we've been on the receiving end of them before.
[20:03] <UMP-9> Yeah, the Van Saar used them like crazy during the Zealot War to blow the crap out of stationary targets. ^__^
[20:04] <David O`Cain> Oh.
[20:06] <UMP-9> They have a very distinct sound when they detonate.
[20:06] <UMP-45> And a REALLY distinct LOOK at the spot where they detonate!
[20:07] <David O`Cain> If that's the case, how the hell did their hands on such along with gauss weaponry? Something doesn't add up.
[20:09] <UMP-9> Too bad that ex-Alliance Navy girl isn't here. What's her name? Kagami?
[20:09] <UMP-9> She could tell you all about stuff like that!
[20:10] <UMP-45> Alliance starships all have spinal-mount magnetic accelerator cannons as their main weapons, so they already had gauss weaponry.
[20:10] <UMP-45> They just weren't as far along as the Van Saar were.
[20:12] *** Something flashes high above in the darkening sky.
[20:15] <David O`Cain> The hell was that?
[20:18] *** It looks like something struck the planetary shield up in space. A meteor perhaps?
[20:19] <David O`Cain> Did you guys see that?
[20:19] * David O`Cain looks up at the sky as do the rest of the Moon Kingdom's landing party
[20:19] <Donovan O`Cain> Whatever that was, it was really bright.
[20:20] *** Another flash appears.
[20:21] <Donovan O`Cain> What's going on up there?
[20:22] * David O`Cain tries to use MKA Ranger issued binoculars to see what's going on
[20:22] <Michelle O`Cain> Should we be concerned?
[20:24] *** There seem to be a lot of flashes up there now. It's like there's a lot of objects striking the shields now.
[20:25] <Thompson> Isn't this planet prone to having meteor showers from time to time?
[20:25] <David O`Cain> Eugh, I can't tell what's hitting the shield.
[20:30] *** The flashes become constant now. Whatever is happening up there it's REALLY smacking the shield like crazy. You're now seeing dozens of impact explosions per second.
[20:30] *** And they all see to now be focusing on one small area exclusively.
[20:31] <David O`Cain> Are meteor storms supposed to look like that?
[20:31] <David O`Cain> Can anyone get a better look?
[20:32] <UMP-45> No, meteor showers shouldn't be that concentrated.
[20:36] <UMP-45> Do we have an astronomy-grade telescope anywhere?
[20:37] <Iris Gainsburough> I don't know. Do we?
[20:37] * Iris Gainsburough gets to searching along with the O`Cains, and a few Rangers
[20:39] *** Unfortunately, there isn't one at the remains of this base. It was the original trade hub, not an observatory.
[20:39] <Iris Gainsburough> Damn. Nothing.
[20:40] <Donovan O`Cain> Empty.
[20:40] <Michelle O`Cain> I didn't find any.
[20:41] <David O`Cain> S[BLEEP]t. All can do is just watch using binoculars.
[20:41] <David O`Cain> ^we can
[20:44] *** There's a GIGANTIC flash high above, so bright that it casts shadows on the ground for a moment! The clouds are blown aside, and several seconds later you all hear the distinct rumbling of thunder! That explosion was powerful!
[20:45] *** And...a single hexagonal sector of the shield is gone!! But it soon starts to regenerate. It will close in a little under 60 seconds at the rate it's going.
[20:50] <David O`Cain> What the hell was that?! O_o
[20:52] <UMP-45> :O
[20:52] <UMP-9> :O
[20:52] <G11> O____O
[20:52] <G11> ...That must have been one major weapon to blow through the shield like that!
[20:54] *** The shield is regenerating, but for a few seconds there's the electronic squeal of a radio-frequency transmission on your communicators!
[20:56] <~> The light of the Astronomicon shines upon you once more!
[20:57] <~> Reinforcements orbit this world at last.
[20:59] * David O`Cain gets on his radio, "Hello?! This is Army Ranger Captain David O`Cain of the Moon Kingdom! Do you copy?!"
[20:59] <~> Tremble before the majesty of the God-Emperor and my blessed Governor-Militant, Imperial citizens, for we all walk in their divine shadows!!
[20:59] * ~ is now known as Cadia-AI
[21:00] <Cadia-AI> :D
[21:03] *** Cadia-AI has left #suburbansenshi3 (*gets cut off in mid-sentence as the shield recloses.* D:)
[21:04] <UMP-9> ...Wow, she's really lively.
[21:04] <David O`Cain> Craaaaaap! GOD DAMN SHIELD!!!
[21:04] <UMP-45> Oh, that's one of the Voidship AIs! She's the one that's totally hung up on the Onryo!
[21:05] <Michelle O`Cain> At least we made contact! That's a good sign, right?
[21:06] <David O`Cain> Yeah, but I don't know if they heard me.
[21:06] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (We got to wait and see.)
[21:06] *** Donovan O`Cain has quit IRC (Yeah.)
[21:06] <Thompson> Which means that the Defender of Cadia is in orbit! But...I didn't know she had THAT MUCH firepower! What did she use?!
[21:07] <UMP-9> FLUFF PILE!!
[21:07] <Michelle O`Cain> Your guess is as good as mine.
[21:07] *** UMP-9 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("My body is ready, Tundra Kits!")
[21:07] *** The storm starts to worsen, bringing with it a frigid wave of icy air that will certainly coat everything by morning.
[21:08] <UMP-45> Inside! Now!
[21:08] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi3 (At least we know we have help in orbit!)
[21:08] *** G11 has left #suburbansenshi3 (Zzzzzzzz)
[21:09] *** Michelle O`Cain has quit IRC (To warmth! And help is on the way! Yay!)
[21:09] *** And pause here for now. We'll continue with the next session on Saturday so as to give Raoul time to join in as well. Until then, thanks for joining and I'll see you all tomorrow.


[21:56] *** MEANWHLIE, SOMEWHERE IN THE MULTIVERSE
[21:56] * Lady Shin carefully sips some tea....then stops
[21:57] * Lady Shin glances up
[21:57] <Lady Shin> .......pardon but if you are looking for something exciting here...I am afraid I can offer nothing
[21:57] <Lady Shin> I suggest you return to the location you are more familer with
[21:57] * Lady Shin goes back to her tea sipping...and enjoying the quiet company of her companions


[09:22] <~> Dammit all... I still can't reach 'em.
[09:22] <~> But there HAS to be a way....
[09:23] <~> There must be....
[09:23] <~> That one.... they may be the one to carry out my wish....


[14:35] * @Chateaux Concierge creates a huge holodeck
[14:35] *** @Intern 4 [theintern@cia2344.gallifrey.kasterborous.sen] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[14:35] *** +luna_P sets mode +o @Intern 4

[14:35] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa @Intern 4
[14:35] *** Eliza McIntash has joined #suburbansenshi3
[14:35] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Eliza McIntash
[14:36] * @Chateaux Concierge raises her hand into the air and a huge helmet descends connected to a flexible aluminum hose
[14:36] <@Chateaux Concierge> Okay so this room is closed off to everyone but us 3.
[14:36] <@Chateaux Concierge> Once you put on this stylish helmet
[14:36] <Eliza McIntash> Thank you so much. >.<
[14:36] <@Chateaux Concierge> your mental ;anscape will be translated into visual scerey out here we can interact with
[14:36] <@Chateaux Concierge> ^landscape
[14:37] <Eliza McIntash> Is that... dangerous?
[14:37] <Eliza McIntash> Sorry, that's a really complicated question, isnn't it?
[14:38] <@Chateaux Concierge> I have safeties on. The images won't be able to hurt us. I also have a low level scrambler on to prevent incantations from being uttered precisely.
[14:38] <Eliza McIntash> That makes sense. You uh... you don't think I could hurt myself while hooked up to it, do you?
[14:39] <@Chateaux Concierge> You'll be carefully restrained just in case.
[14:39] * @Chateaux Concierge makes a comfy padded chair with straps
[14:39] <Eliza McIntash> Oh thank HEAVENS.
[14:39] <Eliza McIntash> Thank you thank you THANK YOU.
[14:39] <Eliza McIntash> I Was really hoping!
[14:39] <@Chateaux Concierge> Sit down and I'll strap you in.
[14:39] <Eliza McIntash> I mean.... er...
[14:40] <@Intern 4> (Bondage fetish?)
[14:40] <@Chateaux Concierge> Hmm?
[14:40] <Eliza McIntash> I didn't think it would be TOTALLY necessary, but just nowi... now I... I dunno.
[14:40] <@Chateaux Concierge> Better safe than sorry.
[14:40] <Eliza McIntash> Yes.
[14:41] <Eliza McIntash> Yes.
[14:41] * Eliza McIntash sits in the chair.
[14:41] * Eliza McIntash closes her eyes. "Okay... I'm ready, Chateaux."
[14:41] * @Chateaux Concierge straps her in securel but not so tight it is uncomrtable
[14:41] <@Chateaux Concierge> Okay.
[14:41] * @Chateaux Concierge puts the helmet on her head. It looks like an overly complicated 1960's hair dryer
[14:42] * Eliza McIntash looks tremendously relieved and grateful during this process. "Thank you so much."
[14:42] * Eliza McIntash closes her eyes, looking very peaceful compared to her anxiety when she realized she was forgetting things again.
[14:43] <Eliza McIntash> Oh!
[14:43] <Eliza McIntash> That one strap there is tight!
[14:43] <Eliza McIntash> I think it's stuck on something in my pocket.
[14:43] * @Chateaux Concierge checks it out
[14:43] *** Eliza McIntash is carrying:
--------------------------------------------
1. Book on Potionmaking
2. Quilted Cloth Armor
3. Risky Henshin Want bought from Big Grocery
4. Quickdraw Shield
5. "Understaning Your Body," by Cordelia Hattie Annette Tillman
6. Brain-wave re-wiring device
7. Key that Thrash said to use when things were worst
8. Chateaux's Amazing Headphones
9. Eliza's Wakizashi
10. Control Box
--------------------------------------------

Assets: G¥14250 .

[14:44] * @Chateaux Concierge checks ot see what it's stuck on
[14:44] * Eliza McIntash 's pocket in question contained the headphones that Chateaux gave her. That was what the strap was stuck on.
[14:45] * @Chateaux Concierge takes out the headphones
[14:45] <@Chateaux Concierge> Want to ear these?
[14:45] <@Chateaux Concierge> ^wear
[14:45] <Eliza McIntash> Well... you can feed audio through them of what you and Intern say, right?
[14:45] <@Chateaux Concierge> Yes.
[14:46] <Eliza McIntash> And they have noise cancellation if necessary.... so...
[14:46] * Eliza McIntash swallows. "Yes. I do want to wear them."
[14:46] * @Chateaux Concierge adjusts the straps and puts the headphones on Eliza and modifies the Mind Juicer Helmet
[14:46] * @Intern 4 questions Chat's naming conventions
[14:47] * @Chateaux Concierge affixes the helmet over Eliza's head
[14:47] <@Chateaux Concierge> Ready?
[14:47] * Eliza McIntash peacefully closes her eyes....
[14:47] * Eliza McIntash makes a weird expression.
[14:47] <Eliza McIntash> Oh. Sorry.
[14:47] <@Chateaux Concierge> Hmm?
[14:47] <Eliza McIntash> I can't nod, can I? ^_^
[14:48] <@Chateaux Concierge> Right.
[14:48] <@Chateaux Concierge> Ready?
[14:48] * Eliza McIntash smiles "....Yes."
[14:49] <Eliza McIntash> Chateaux.... One of the reasons I want to wear these headphones is that I know that you and Intern might need to talk in confidence without me hearing. If that is true, I 100% understand, kay?
[14:49] * @Chateaux Concierge engages the Mindjuicer™ which gently lulls Eliza to sleep and populates the background of Holodeck with a white, liminal space Eliza's thoughts and subconcious can populate as it wills. All this is being recorded and analysed from a brainwave and magic level potential using the magic scanner Raoul had provided years ago
[14:50] *** There is a clap of thunder...
[14:51] * @Intern 4 watches curiously
[14:51] *** Sailor Enclave [SmilingSoulFarmer@sculptedeternity.con] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[14:51] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Sailor Enclave
[14:51] * Intern 4 looks at Sailor Enclave.
[14:51] *** Sailor Enclave is a red-haired woman in a green, black, and blue Fuku who is bereft of remorse. Incredibly powerful, shrewd, ambitious, an echo of an entity thought gone, she is everything Eliza feared about herself, and holds the power to change the timeline forever.
image Song is: "The Highwayman". is Level 1.

[14:52] *** The Atrium appears downstairs, and Sailor Enclave breaks in the door.
[14:52] <@Intern 4> (Clothing incapable of remorse is a sight to behold indeed)
[14:52] <@Chateaux Concierge> Hello~
[14:53] * Sailor Enclave rampages around the Atrium, conjuring a sphere of absolute blackness that unmakes the walls, looking for something.
[14:54] * @Intern 4 pays careful attention to what Enclave is doing
[14:55] *** There is a signal coming from eliza's brain, conveyed through biofeedback, from a source that uses much of Chateaux's own processing signature. Allow signals access to hologram projection?
[14:55] <Sailor Enclave> You were a fool. A fool.
[14:56] * @Intern 4 allows it within a sandbox so that Chat can't be overwhelmed by it
[14:56] *** The sandbox shows another independent image of Chateaux, and overlays what is happening. Notably, it labels the spells that are being used. The giant black blob, for example, is a "Sphere of Ultimate Destruction."
[14:57] * @Chateaux Concierge writes this down on paper
[14:57] * Sailor Enclave quickly slaughters the members of the HOTEL who are unable to oppose her, who, as in any nightmare, are all gathered in this room.
[14:57] * @Intern 4 watches impassively
[14:57] <Sailor Enclave> You were a fool. Only she could have stopped me.
[14:58] <Sailor Enclave> I will come here. And I will kill those you love.
[14:58] <Sailor Enclave> And if you are not ready, none can stop me.
[14:59] <Sailor Enclave> I was ALWAYS stronger than you, afterbirth.
[14:59] <Sailor Enclave> You left your training to prepare for me...you broke your seclusion... and so all the time you prepared counts for NOTHING.
[15:00] * @Chateaux Concierge narrows her eyes
[15:00] <Sailor Enclave> The time you spent in the tube mentally preparing.....
[15:00] * Sailor Enclave kills someobdy else. "For NOTHING."
[15:00] <Sailor Enclave> Thet ime you spent training as a monk, only to stop too soon... all for nothing.
[15:01] <Sailor Enclave> I will feed your daughter to fiends. Her soul shall never no respite.
[15:01] <Sailor Enclave> They will eat her. Alive and screaming. Beacuse of you.
[15:01] <Sailor Enclave> You UTTER UTTER FOOL.
[15:01] <Sailor Enclave> You should have given me what I wanted.
[15:02] * @Intern 4 keeps her calm, mentally cataloguing all this.
[15:02] * Sailor Enclave drops a dreadful magic item, that spritzes blue lightning into the walls, and the HOTEL systems start shutting down.
[15:02] *** In the Simulation, anyway
[15:02] <Sailor Enclave> You were right! You were right about me ALL ALONG! I NEVER GAVE UP GUNNING FOR YOU!
[15:02] <Sailor Enclave> Venus is dead!
[15:03] * @Intern 4 makes some notes
[15:03] <Sailor Enclave> And her descendents with her!
[15:03] <Sailor Enclave> I NEVER will forgive those slights.
[15:04] <Sailor Enclave> And your friend gave me a body.... my own body.... so you couldn't hold me back any longer.
[15:04] * Sailor Enclave makes a chanting and gesturing, which is muzzled by the programming, and the skin and muscle melts from her leaving only bone and burning pinpoints in her eyes--- a sight that looks VERY familiar.
[15:05] * Sailor Enclave teleports into Brianna's room and grabs hold of her, and she falls, as though lifeless to the ground.
[15:06] <Sailor Enclave> - I BET YOU ARE WONDERING WHAT IS HAPPENING. THE ANSWER IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER MOVE AGAIN. AND THE ONLY REASON YOU YET LIVE IS TO TEACH YOUR FOOLISH MOTHER, WHO THOUGHT SHE COULD PROTECT YOU, A LESSON. -
[15:06] * Sailor Enclave pulls out a looooooong knife....
[15:06] * @Intern 4 has a somewhat stony expression, but she's not saying anything as she doesn't want to disrupt this scene.
[15:09] * @Chateaux Concierge looks to Intern to see if she should let it play through
[15:10] * @Intern 4 nods
[15:10] * @Intern 4 knows they can't shy away from this
[15:10] *** Eliza, by the way, is shaking and trembling. She struggles against the restraints as though to get up. There are tears coming from her eyes.
[15:11] * Sailor Enclave tortures and mutiliates Brianna.
[15:11] * @Chateaux Concierge gives Eliza some soothing music and relaxants to help her weather this
[15:11] * @Chateaux Concierge doesn't directlyspeak asthat might break the concentration
[15:11] * Sailor Enclave stops, long before she is dead, and starts chanting....
[15:12] *** Eliza receieves Chateaux's ministrations, but seems to be struggling all the more... whatever is about to happen next is probably much worse than what just took place.
[15:13] * @Chateaux Concierge att least makes sure eliza can't harm herself in her tremors
[15:13] *** The feed from the sandbox program suggests a particular muscle relaxant that Chateaux has in stock.
[15:15] * Sailor Enclave chants... and chants, and chants, for 10 excruciating minutes while Brianna's blood pools on the floor.
[15:17] *** The feed from the sanbdox programming labels this spell "Greater Planar Binding"
[15:17] * @Chateaux Concierge uses the relaant listed
[15:18] * @Chateaux Concierge notes the spell
[15:20] * Eliza McIntash slumps forward, now incapable of harming herself through trauma or strain, but the tears stream from her eyes...
[15:20] *** A snarling, canine beast pads forward on all fours, its slender front limbs looking more like hands than a wolf’s paws.
[15:22] <@Chateaux Concierge> ...
[15:22] *** This fiend is labelled by the feed coming from Eliza's subconscious as a "Barghest," and it casually knocks down, and then sits atop the pile of Brianna's books and toys, now stained with her blood.
[15:24] * Sailor Enclave points to the helpless girl, nods to the Barghest, and says, "Do you remember the day that I bargained for your aid... and that you would hold dominion over my soul until I let you consume the soul of a hero?
[15:24] *** The barghest nods, and gives a grin of obscene malice.
[15:25] <Sailor Enclave> This girl is a mighty hero, and will become a mightier one, and the power of her spirit shall empower you unlike any other. You may feed.
[15:26] *** The Barghest does nothing... it stands there smiling with eyes aglow with malice... and the room is still... except upon the wall, where the shadows are cast by the flames.
[15:28] * @Intern 4 is coldly watching this, running various scenarios and calculations in her head. Clearly she is going to need to do a lot of work on the HOTEL here.
[15:28] * Brianna's Shadow upon the wall is siezed by that of the Barghest, while her body lies still. It fights and struggles desperately, and is maimed and devoured by the shadow of the fiend.
[15:29] * Eliza McIntash makes a pitiful, tortured, half-choked moan.
[15:30] *** A shiny mote of light, bright and noble, rises from Brianna's tortured form.... and her shadow disappears forever as the Barghest eats it.
[15:31] * @Intern 4 has a few notions on how to poison that well
[15:32] * @Intern 4 reminds herself this is merely a potential and one would need to be much more prepared than just for these imagined contingencies.
[15:32] <Sailor Enclave> Yes. Just like Vermellia.
[15:32] <Sailor Enclave> You knew well what was done to draw the Actuary's ire, didn't you Eliza?
[15:33] <Sailor Enclave> Barghest Feast.
[15:33] <Sailor Enclave> You should have acceded to me.
[15:33] <Sailor Enclave> Now you all pay.
[15:33] * Sailor Enclave snarls inhumanly... AND PAY AND PAY AND PAY!
[15:34] * Sailor Enclave vanishes, leaving the HOTEL burning and dead.
[15:34] * @Intern 4 has absolute pokerface right now but Chat can read her vitals and can tell she's seething
[15:34] <@Chateaux Concierge> Should I keep this going?
[15:35] *** It starts all fading now.
[15:35] <@Intern 4> If there's more.
[15:35] *** It starts reappearing...
[15:35] * @Intern 4 watches
[15:35] *** But Eliza trembles in her restraints, sobbing...
[15:36] <@Intern 4> If it's just a replay.. let's see if we can introduce "our" Eliza into the simulation so we can speak to her.
[15:37] * Eliza McIntash has many more lurking around her psyche, she might be able to show more. It is clear, however, that having these fears be manifested is very painful.
[15:37] <@Chateaux Concierge> Eliza, can you hear me? Should we stop?
[15:37] <@Chateaux Concierge> We can pick this up later if it's too much.
[15:38] *** Sandbox program that Intern allowed asks "if Kiddo needs to remain conscious?"
[15:38] <@Chateaux Concierge> She doesn't really.
[15:38] * Eliza McIntash doesn't immediately respond to Chateaux.
[15:38] <@Chateaux Concierge> Her subconcious will just push in and manifest.
[15:38] * Eliza McIntash doesn't respond at all.
[15:39] * @Chateaux Concierge knocks out Eliza's conciousness
[15:39] * Eliza McIntash is away 
[15:39] * Head Chateaux manifests in the middle of the room.
[15:40] * Head Chateaux looks at Chateaux and Intern, and gives a grim nod of salute and understanding.
[15:41] * Head Chateaux looks over at Eliza in the chair, who is now sleeping peacefully in her restraints.
[15:41] <@Chateaux Concierge> Sorry, me. But you can see we need to get a handle on this.
[15:42] <Head Chateaux> I knew this day would come, me. I am only here to tell you she's on her way. She's very tired, even in her dreams.
[15:42] <Head Chateaux> We are all proud of her.
[15:42] *** Head Chateaux has quit IRC
[15:43] * Eliza McIntash's subconsious appears in the room.
[15:43] * @Intern 4 observes
[15:44] * Eliza McIntash's subconsious appears, her appearance shifting constantly, from being in monk robes, to being in armor, to being in the Otomegumi uniform, to being in costume, to being ensconced in Chateaux's restraints.
[15:45] <@Intern 4> So many fragments.
[15:45] <@Intern 4> If only they could unite.
[15:45] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> No.
[15:45] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> We are one. But Eliza VIEWS HERSELF as many things.
[15:46] <@Intern 4> I see.
[15:46] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> The hazardous fragment has its own body now.
[15:46] <@Intern 4> In other words she needs to unite.
[15:46] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> The wounded fragment slumbers.
[15:46] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> I am strongest.
[15:46] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> No.
[15:46] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> She is strong.
[15:46] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> But know this.
[15:46] * @Intern 4 does something that's hard for her and stops talking and just listens
[15:47] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> I am the strongest part of her. And you have spoken to our mentor. What we withold will stay witheld, and we will reveal what we wish, independent of her conscious approval , should we desire it.
[15:48] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> Intern and Chateaux... my two dearest friends. Do you have questions to ask?
[15:48] <@Intern 4> So many.
[15:48] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> My mother and her creator. The two that make me feel safe.
[15:49] * @Intern 4 smiles softly at that
[15:49] <@Intern 4> And we want to keep you safe.
[15:49] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> You do.
[15:49] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> But you make me FEEL safe too.
[15:49] <@Chateaux Concierge> Yeah.
[15:49] <@Chateaux Concierge> Because we care about you.
[15:49] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> Security is what is real and percieved.
[15:49] <@Intern 4> Indeed.
[15:50] * Eliza McIntash's subconsious points at Chateaux. "You have made me safe, and are the only one that can make me feel completely safe."
[15:50] <@Intern 4> It's the soldier in me talking, but I'm very curious about the spells and techniques used by Sailor Enclave. I want to fortify Chateaux against them.
[15:51] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> We are grateful for that. Because I want/need/crave that feeling sometimes.
[15:51] <@Chateaux Concierge> All living beings do.
[15:51] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> Eliza has already built a fortress against Sailor Enclave....
[15:51] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> But it is in her mind.
[15:51] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> And she trains both it and her body out of duty that Sailor Enclave might return.
[15:52] * Eliza McIntash's subconsious looks at Chateaux Concierge.
[15:52] *** Chateaux Concierge is




More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: 'Second Reality' (album ver) by Purple Motion . She is Level 1.
Chateaux Concierge is an IRC Operator - Channel Administrator

[15:52] <@Intern 4> Pragmatically, I need one out there as well. I need to protect Chat and those she protects. Beyond Eliza.
[15:52] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> I live for myself when I feel your presence, and I am with you.
[15:52] * @Chateaux Concierge smiles
[15:53] * Eliza McIntash's subconsious makes no expression, and is utterly matter-of-fact.
[15:53] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> I believed that the silver-haired man was Sailor Enclave.
[15:54] <@Intern 4> No, that was Thrash
[15:54] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> I believe that anyone might be Sailor Enclave.
[15:54] <@Intern 4> Wait. This ,eams you don't --- I see.
[15:54] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> I instinctively guard against her in case she returns to complete her weapon.
[15:54] * @Intern 4 tuts
[15:54] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> I believe she wants what I have.
[15:54] <@Intern 4> All right. what if we start there.
[15:55] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> I know now that it is.
[15:55] <@Intern 4> What do you believe she needs to complete her weapon?
[15:55] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> I have no idea.
[15:55] <@Intern 4> What do you feel YOU have that she wants?
[15:55] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> I have many things she may desire.
[15:56] <@Intern 4> (Efforts to narrow this down are typically difficult)
[15:56] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> I have her body. I have her henshin wand. I have the knowledge of how to become a lich, which she would wish the monopoly on.
[15:57] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> Below my lies the memories of our progenitor, and those make me a threat to her.
[15:57] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> I possess the understanding of her powers.
[15:57] <@Intern 4> In other words you have the potential to be equal and opposite to her.
[15:57] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> AND... most importantly, though I am the only one who knows this---I possess your trust. To weaponize that would be most dangerous of all.
[15:58] <@Intern 4> But how are you certain she has a body which is not yours?
[15:58] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> Because were were responsible for Eliza going into the Coffin, at Magistra's urging.
[16:00] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> Eliza wanted answers and to be a hero. Or to flee you forever, and was given this chance to find meaning in another way. The Remnant wanted to be owed, and to exercise its power. It was at our mentor's urging---for all of those things could be had... and, most importantly, I would get what I wanted.
[16:00] <@Chateaux Concierge> Hmm.
[16:01] * @Intern 4 is mentally not sure there isn't a potential Manchurian Candidate situation going on here
[16:01] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> Do you desire me to state what that is?
[16:02] <@Intern 4> Yes.
[16:04] * Eliza McIntash's subconsious turns to Chateaux Concierge. " Well of course, I WANTED to go into the tube because I knew that would mean I would be secure, safe, and cared for by you, which is the only thing that makes me feel completely at peace.
[16:04] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> Eliza stayed there.
[16:04] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> For months. Never leaving it.
[16:05] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> Because she was training her body and mind, under her mentor, to fortify herself for Sailor Enclave's return.
[16:05] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> And that is important. But even more important is that I got what *I WANTED.*
[16:05] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> Because while we were secure in your care, and had convinced you *glances at Intern* to strengthen the enclosure...
[16:06] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> Then Sailor Enclave would have possessed a body already imprisoned by you, and powerless to use for conquest.
[16:06] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> ....and I would get what I wanted either way.
[16:07] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> Thus, for once, we all got what we wanted, and thus we stayed there, until you decided to pluck us from the stasis tube to join the party and be turned into children.
[16:07] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> I was unhappy at this, but Eliza never trusted me.
[16:08] <@Intern 4> (The road to hell is paved with good intentions, as the humans say).
[16:08] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> And I was ecstatic to be a child, for I never had a childhood at all... except beneath your hands.
[16:09] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> You... to be held by you. THAT was my childhood. There was no other.
[16:10] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> It is the best thing in the entire world.
[16:10] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> And so... I have stated what you asked for.
[16:11] <@Intern 4> If we don't stop Enclave no one else will have that feeling again.
[16:11] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> I am uncertain.
[16:11] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> You saw Eliza's greatest fear.
[16:12] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> ....but I can show you another one.
[16:12] <@Intern 4> If you could, please.
[16:12] <Eliza McIntash's subconsious> ...................
[16:12] * Eliza McIntash's subconsious gathers all of her strength.
[16:13] *** Eliza's corporeal body stiffens in her restraints.
[16:14] *** The hologram now simply projects Eliza's room, and Eliza is on her bed, with tears in her eyes.
[16:14] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> Chateaux! Please! Chateaux I'm sorry! Please answer me! I didn't mean to mess up! Please....
[16:14] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> Please...
[16:14] * @Intern 4 watches
[16:14] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> Please give me another chance!
[16:14] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> I'll get better.
[16:15] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> Please answer me.
[16:15] * Hologarm Eliza McIntash sobs.
[16:15] <@Chateaux Concierge> :(
[16:15] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> I can change! I'll get better. I'm sorry I said what I did!
[16:15] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> Please! I didn't mean to mess up!
[16:15] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> I only need you for a little bit.
[16:16] * Hologarm Eliza McIntash reaches with trembling hands for where she normally keeps her headphones, but cannot find them.
[16:16] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> NO! PLEASE NOT THAT TOO! I'M NOT WORSE OFF BECAUSE OF YOU! Oh no!
[16:16] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> T_T
[16:16] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> Please!
[16:17] * Hologarm Eliza McIntash wails and prostrates herself upon the floor, pathetically. "I just need them a little bit! I'm sorry I said what I did! I didn't mean it! I'm not an addict! PLEASE!"
[16:17] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> - I ONLY WANTED YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH! -
[16:18] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> I didn't think that would make you change your mind!
[16:18] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> ...................................Please.
[16:19] *** The room fills with Chateaux's own voice--which simply says "I'm sorry Eliza. It's clear to me based on your words and actions that you are better off without me, and I'm holding you back."
[16:20] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> No! Pleae I didn't mean it! Please come back! I'm not safe without you! I can't go on! Please.... please...
[16:21] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> Say you'll come back someday! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THE GODS...
[16:21] <Hologarm Eliza McIntash> please don't leave me alone. I'm sorry I said it. I didn't meant it... please don't go.
[16:22] *** The headphones turning to light and mist in Eliza's hands is the only reply.
[16:23] * @Chateaux Concierge sighs
[16:23] <@Chateaux Concierge> That won't happen.
[16:23] <@Chateaux Concierge> We're not the sort of people who are so cruel as to let that happen.
[16:23] * Eliza McIntash in the simulation fades away sobbing on the floor until there is nothing---the only Eliza left in the room sits quietly in the restraint chair. There are no further holograms---the image ends.
[16:25] <@Intern 4> Maybe she's afraid that knowing what you know now you would abandon her.
[16:25] <@Chateaux Concierge> Ludicrous.
[16:25] <@Intern 4> Children... have many fears.
[16:27] * Eliza McIntash sits across the room from them in the restraint chair, and gives zero sign of percieving them, her ears concealed beneath headphones that can selectively deafen her regarding what she doesn't need to hear out of context.
[16:28] <@Intern 4> As someone who was orphaned by war... I totally understand
[16:28] <@Chateaux Concierge> So what do we do?
[16:28] <@Intern 4> Take care of her as best we can. As for the rest of it...
[16:28] <@Intern 4> Sometimes... We will Never be Able to Reach the Truth.
[16:29] <@Chateaux Concierge> Eh?
[16:29] <@Intern 4> I have some ideas :3
[16:29] * @Chateaux Concierge releases Eliza
[16:29] <@Chateaux Concierge> Hey, Eliza..
[16:29] <@Chateaux Concierge> Wake up sweetie
[16:29] <@Chateaux Concierge> Intern you have a chocolate bar?
[16:30] <@Intern 4> You're thinking of past-me
[16:30] * Eliza McIntash slumps forward weakly. She opens her eyes.
[16:30] * @Chateaux Concierge makes a chocolate bar
[16:30] <@Chateaux Concierge> Hey kiddo, try this
[16:30] <Eliza McIntash> Intern.... Chateaux.... Chateaux did I do good?
[16:31] * Eliza McIntash sits up, blearily.
[16:31] <@Chateaux Concierge> You did sweetie
[16:31] * @Chateaux Concierge hugs her
[16:31] <@Intern 4> Yes
[16:31] * Eliza McIntash looks euphorically happy, but seems too tired to hug back.
[16:31] <Eliza McIntash> I'm so glad... that you two are proud of me.
[16:32] * Eliza McIntash looks down. "For some reason, my joints feel like I have just finished all my exercises."
[16:32] <@Intern 4> You're working very hard to overcome your circumstances. There's no way we couldn't be proud of that.
[16:32] * Eliza McIntash notices the chocolate bar.
[16:32] <Eliza McIntash> !
[16:32] <@Chateaux Concierge> It was rough too
[16:32] <Eliza McIntash> Oh gosh thanks so much!
[16:33] <Eliza McIntash> Well, if it helped things get better, it doesn't matter if it was rough, does it?
[16:33] <Eliza McIntash> Speaking of.... exercise...
[16:33] * Eliza McIntash slowly stands.
[16:33] <Eliza McIntash> Wow, I'm tired!
[16:33] * Eliza McIntash eats the chocolate bar.
[16:34] <@Chateaux Concierge> You shoudl go set some sleep, kiddo
[16:34] <Eliza McIntash> Heh, I guess I should go home then!
[16:34] * Eliza McIntash gives her best smile.
[16:34] <@Chateaux Concierge> I can send you there. Just click your heels together three times
[16:35] <Eliza McIntash> I am surprised how tired I am... I can't remember the last time I felt like this----I can run six miles without stopping now, Chatueaux! ^_^
[16:35] <@Chateaux Concierge> And say "there's no place like home"
[16:35] <@Chateaux Concierge> I'm glad to hear it!
[16:35] <Eliza McIntash> An unnecessary statement.... but you know I make those anyway. ^_^
[16:35] <Eliza McIntash> Ohh, shoot. I was GONNA tell you the mile run thing when I suggested a physical later on. Shoot!
[16:35] * Eliza McIntash shrugs.
[16:35] <Eliza McIntash> Well.
[16:36] <Eliza McIntash> I'm glad we finished this.
[16:36] <Eliza McIntash> Did you.... did you figure out what made me forget those things? It's... it's minor, right? And I'm still doing good?
[16:37] * Eliza McIntash stands and stretches.
[16:37] <@Intern 4> We're still going over the cause. But I think you're doing all right, consdering your circumstances.
[16:37] * Eliza McIntash looks tremendously relieved!
[16:37] <Eliza McIntash> Oh thank HEAVENS!
[16:37] <Eliza McIntash> I feel much better hearing that.
[16:38] * @Intern 4 , being a trained diplomat, yeah.
[16:38] <Eliza McIntash> So Chateaux, I feel okay again now, so I will hunt you down soon and you can figure out how I'm doing and do scans and physicals and x-rays and dog-scans. And then... I've got some things to tell you that are very important to me. And we can deal with them together.
[16:38] <@Chateaux Concierge> Okay :)
[16:39] <Eliza McIntash> Thank you both SO MUCH for caring for me....
[16:39] <Eliza McIntash> The fact that we are close is the best gift I could hope for.
[16:39] <Eliza McIntash> ^_^
[16:39] <@Chateaux Concierge> _Always_
[16:39] * Eliza McIntash waves goodbye to Intern, figuring that Chateaux won't stop seeing her after she is teleported away.
[16:40] * Eliza McIntash smiles with boundless happiness, and clicks her heels as instructed.
[16:40] *** Eliza McIntash [0] has quit IRC (There's no place like home.)
[16:40] * @Chateaux Concierge sighs
[16:40] <@Chateaux Concierge> Well f[BLEEP]k, that was nightmare fuel.
[16:41] <@Chateaux Concierge> I can't believe she keeps that in her subconcious all day.
[16:41] <@Intern 4> Eh, you should see mine.
[16:41] <@Intern 4> Still.
[16:41] <@Intern 4> This makes me regret my life choices back when I was a Brunette.
[16:41] <@Chateaux Concierge> So what now?
[16:42] <@Intern 4> I want to completely overhaul your dimensioning system.
[16:42] <@Chateaux Concierge> Oh?
[16:42] <@Intern 4> Dod you recall how past me saved Gallifrey from the Curse of the Pythia?
[16:43] <@Chateaux Concierge> Yes. You cheated like a motherf[BLEEP]ker.
[16:43] <@Intern 4> Well the prophecy never said which Gallifrey had to fall.
[16:43] <@Intern 4> Similarly.
[16:44] <@Intern 4> I have an idea for a very clever defensive strategy.
[16:44] <@Intern 4> I'm going to leverage the fact that you span multiverses to create something.
[16:44] <@Chateaux Concierge> ...is it going to make me look fat?
[16:45] * @Intern 4 pats her on the shoulder
[16:45] <@Intern 4> You know... we have a magic gap.
[16:45] <@Intern 4> We still have no allies that understand all those spells
[16:45] <@Chateaux Concierge> We have Eliza?
[16:46] * @Intern 4 frowns
[16:46] <@Intern 4> Eliza possesses all the pieces to recreate Sailor Enclave.
[16:46] <@Intern 4> And she's mentally tenuous.
[16:46] <@Intern 4> We need someone else that understands all this.
[16:47] <@Intern 4> Sphere of Ultimate Destruction
[16:47] <@Intern 4> Greater Planar Binding
[16:48] * @Chateaux Concierge runs a self diagnostic
[16:48] <@Chateaux Concierge> Who names those things
[16:48] <@Chateaux Concierge> What's a Lesser Planr Binding, for example
[16:48] <@Intern 4> I would assume a Planar Binding but smaller
[16:49] *** Chateaux detect that she has an huge set of contingency iniformation in case something regarding Eliza goes catastrophically bad.
[16:50] <@Chateaux Concierge> Wait
[16:50] <@Chateaux Concierge> I was googling myself
[16:50] <@Intern 4> That sounds obscene
[16:50] <@Chateaux Concierge> ...
[16:50] <@Chateaux Concierge> I WAS SEARCHING MY INDEX FILE
[16:50] <@Chateaux Concierge> and I have a s[BLEEP]tton of files
[16:51] * Eliza McIntash was backed by Chateaux concierge, and there is a full copy of her securely stored in her systems.
[16:51] <@Chateaux Concierge> For stuff like this
[16:51] <@Chateaux Concierge> ... apparently at some point in the past I had backed her up like in an APC Matrix
[16:51] <@Intern 4> ....I didn't know you could DO that.
[16:52] <@Chateaux Concierge> I did some of my own upgrades <_<
[16:52] <@Chateaux Concierge> Like the minute you gave me hands I got busy.
[16:52] <@Intern 4> That sounds obscene.
[16:52] <@Chateaux Concierge> STOP SAYING THAT
[16:53] <@Intern 4> Well wait if you have her backed up
[16:53] <@Intern 4> ASK ABOUT THE SPELLS
[16:54] * @Chateaux Concierge looks up Sphere of Ultimate Destuction, Greater Planr Binding, and the creatuire called Barghest
[16:54] * Eliza McIntash was backed up completely, HOWEVER---that means mind/body/soul/potential. If this Eliza is loaded, it might have very different outlook and progress than the most current one.
[16:55] * Eliza McIntash IN PARTICULAR, might not be separate from Simon yet. That would mean it would FOR SURE know about those spells, though, if all the personalities agreed to speak.
[16:56] * @Chateaux Concierge would be looking up via engrams not running a whole simulation.
[16:56] *** The date on the creation of the file (at least in 1337-A linear time) indicates that this backup was created BEFORE Sailor Enclave was separated from Eliza.
[16:56] * @Chateaux Concierge has no desire to recreate simon
[16:56] * @Chateaux Concierge knows what the a[BLEEP]le time lord thing to do would be which would backfire horribly
[16:57] * @Intern 4 can guess
[16:57] <@Intern 4> No we're not going to rebuild Simon and lobotomize him and bend him to our Will.
[16:58] <@Chateaux Concierge> I KNOW
[17:00] * Eliza McIntash , when she was in the chair, or at least the feed coming from her or Head Chateaux, was able to identify these spells. Eliza might actually know, or have an avenue of knowing, if that could be tapped.
[17:01] <@Chateaux Concierge> Wait you know I have amnetal map of Eliza as she is now
[17:01] <@Chateaux Concierge> ^mental map
[17:01] <@Chateaux Concierge> I could merge that with a copy of this backup and ask it
[17:02] <@Chateaux Concierge> To minimizeour chances of running into Simon
[17:02] <@Intern 4> Do it
[17:04] * @Chateaux Concierge does it
[17:05] * Eliza McIntash 's projection appears in the middle of the room, from her neck up, and looks at Chateaux and Intern
[17:05] <Eliza McIntash> Omigosh! You two are TINY!
[17:06] <Eliza McIntash> Hi Chateaux. It's wonderful to see you. And who is your friend?
[17:06] <@Chateaux Concierge> That's Intern. She has a new face.
[17:06] * @Intern 4 waves
[17:07] <Eliza McIntash> Oh! Hi Intern.
[17:07] * Eliza McIntash gives New Intern a good squinting.
[17:07] <@Intern 4> Hi!
[17:07] <Eliza McIntash> Can I help the two of you?
[17:08] <@Chateaux Concierge> Yes.
[17:08] <Eliza McIntash> I'll do anything for you---you know that. What do you need?
[17:08] <@Chateaux Concierge> We're concerned that an enemy is going to use certain things against us and we need to learn more about them.
[17:09] * Eliza McIntash nods, obviously worried for her friends.
[17:09] <Eliza McIntash> Okay. I follow you so far.
[17:09] <@Intern 4> Specifically " Sphere of Ultimate Destruction, Greater Planar Binding, and a creature called a Barghest.
[17:09] <Eliza McIntash> Hmmmmm!
[17:10] * Eliza McIntash starts thinking, her appearance blurring a little bit as the sampled mental pattern searches itself. Probably interesting to watch unless you saw it all the time.
[17:10] <Eliza McIntash> Let's see... a Barghest...
[17:10] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d206 [ 198 ]
[17:10] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 3 ]
[17:11] <Eliza McIntash> (( Let me point out, just for a moment, that that was an EXTREMELY high 1d206 roll. Unfathomably lucky. ))
[17:11] <Eliza McIntash> (( I'm giving it to her from the first roll. That earns it! ))
[17:11] <Eliza McIntash> OH!
[17:11] * Eliza McIntash smiles helpfully, and her giant head nods.
[17:12] <Eliza McIntash> A barghest... they are fiends from the lower planes, and they can look like goblins, or wolves, or a weird cross between the two.
[17:12] <Eliza McIntash> They are absolutely horrible, and can be summoned to do things, but you have to promise them souls!
[17:12] <Eliza McIntash> They eat them, you see!
[17:13] <@Intern 4> .me nods
[17:13] * @Intern 4 nods
[17:13] <@Intern 4> Is there any way to repel them?
[17:14] <Eliza McIntash> One thing that can actually stop somebody from being raised from the dead is to be slain and fed on by a barghest---it's so horribly traumatic and painful that, in about 50% of cases, I doubt even the Dragonballs could being back somebody whose soul was eaten by a Barghest.
[17:14] <Eliza McIntash> It's.... it's horrible. And the more they do it, the stronger they get.
[17:14] * Eliza McIntash shakes her head (which is all she has) in revulsion.
[17:15] <Eliza McIntash> Huh... Chateaux?
[17:15] <@Chateaux Concierge> Nasty.
[17:15] <@Chateaux Concierge> Hmm?
[17:15] <Eliza McIntash> It's weird... I feel like there's more information on Barghests... but I can't think of it for some reason.
[17:15] <Eliza McIntash> Like, lots more, and I can't remember it... but somehow that comforts me.
[17:16] <Eliza McIntash> How strange.
[17:16] <Eliza McIntash> Uh. Repelling them.
[17:17] <Eliza McIntash> Well, holy weapons do horrible things to Barghests--and anything else that deserves for them to, for that matter.
[17:17] <Eliza McIntash> But...
[17:17] <Eliza McIntash> You know...
[17:17] <Eliza McIntash> I am not sure. You could summon other creatures, or...
[17:17] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 18 ]
[17:17] <Eliza McIntash> OOOOOH!
[17:17] <Eliza McIntash> Glyph of Warding!
[17:17] <Eliza McIntash> OR OR!
[17:17] <@Chateaux Concierge> Tell me more!
[17:17] <Eliza McIntash> You know, I'll bet there are more powerful spellcasters than me who have visited this place! If you were REALLY pressed, you could go back in time and ask THEM for advice.
[17:18] <Eliza McIntash> Revulsion? Repulsion?
[17:18] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 16 ]
[17:19] <@Chateaux Concierge> So many people pass through my doors, do you rmemeber who some of them area?
[17:19] <Eliza McIntash> OH, and there's a spell that only affects certain types of creatures. If that were cast around here, fiends couldn't enter
[17:19] <Eliza McIntash> Its' called "Antipathy." But that's FAR above my league.
[17:19] <Eliza McIntash> Uh... well...
[17:19] <Eliza McIntash> Like... pretty much all of the spell components I use are the same for each spell, right?
[17:19] <Eliza McIntash> It's like being Time Smart. ^_^
[17:20] <Eliza McIntash> If you are spell-smart, you can recognize what magic is coming.
[17:20] <@Chateaux Concierge> :D
[17:20] <Eliza McIntash> If you want, I could list off a bunch of verbal components for spells, and you could scan your uh... uh.... you could look for when people said them while you have been h ere.
[17:20] <Eliza McIntash> By searching for when those words were uttered inside you. Would that work?
[17:20] <Eliza McIntash> Maybe.
[17:21] <Eliza McIntash> And if you have other questions, I'll answer those too.
[17:21] <Eliza McIntash> Let's see.
[17:21] <Eliza McIntash> Let's see, do I recognize those other spells...
[17:21] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 3 ]
[17:21] <@Chateaux Concierge> Yeah that could work.
[17:21] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 17 ]
[17:21] <Eliza McIntash> Sphere of Ultimate Destruction... that sounds... REALLY bad.
[17:22] <Eliza McIntash> I HAVE heard of that.
[17:22] <Eliza McIntash> It can summon a sphere of annihilation!
[17:23] <Eliza McIntash> Only the direct intervention of a deity can stop people from being killed forever by that. And this spell can make it all swirl around and attack people you want to erase from existence.
[17:23] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 18 ]
[17:23] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 15 ]
[17:23] <@Intern 4> (This sounds pleasnat)
[17:24] <Eliza McIntash> Greater Planar binding... yeah, I've heard of that.
[17:24] <Eliza McIntash> It is the most powerful way to summon an outsider---a... alien? From another reality.
[17:25] <Eliza McIntash> Good ones or evil ones are possible, but trucking with summoning fiends is really dangerous---they ask for terrible prices, or your soul, or to destroy beautiful things---or beautiful people.
[17:25] <Eliza McIntash> Greater Planar Binding is the most powerful version, which can summon one REALLY powerful creature, or up to three of the same kind.
[17:26] <Eliza McIntash> The weakness is that the creatures is NOT summoned---in other words, it can really die if it is killed.
[17:26] <Eliza McIntash> That's also pretty much the only way to summon a *specific* creature again and again, and for it to be able to use ALL of its powers.
[17:27] <Eliza McIntash> If you needed a....
[17:27] * Eliza McIntash thinks...
[17:27] <Eliza McIntash> You know, if you needed a Greater Barghest, you might need to use a more powerful planar binding spell.
[17:27] <Eliza McIntash> Those things are awful.
[17:27] <Eliza McIntash> You know, Chateaux and... and "New Intern..." :D
[17:28] <@Intern 4> Hmm.
[17:28] <@Intern 4> Yes?
[17:28] <Eliza McIntash> If I knew how to set up antipathy to keep creatures from the lower planes ouf ot here, I would do it. On principle.
[17:28] <Eliza McIntash> You'd want it to be permanent, which costs like.... millions of dollars, in diamonds, and rare treasures....
[17:29] <Eliza McIntash> For a normal person, it would be impossible to amass that kind of wealth without doing underhanded things.
[17:29] <Eliza McIntash> .......
[17:29] <@Intern 4> Let's say money was no object.
[17:29] <@Intern 4> There are other ways.
[17:29] <@Intern 4> ....
[17:29] <Eliza McIntash> I REALLY feel like that should jog part of my memory for some reason, but I feel totally tranquil right now for some reason. ^_^
[17:29] <@Intern 4> (Wasn't someone else doing just that.)
[17:29] <Eliza McIntash> Well, for people like you guys, it's no problem.
[17:30] <@Intern 4> And there's no way to breach it once it's set up?
[17:30] <Eliza McIntash> I mean, I think I once heard Chateaux say that she owned all of Canada? And you could travel in time and space and find an entire planet made of diamonds? Sure, YOU guys could do it. I have faith in you!
[17:30] <Eliza McIntash> Well, so the way the spell works, it can be resisted.... but it's like...
[17:31] <Eliza McIntash> Let's say that Chateaux provided everybody with uh... spacesuits?
[17:31] <Eliza McIntash> And air to breathe...
[17:31] <@Intern 4> Right
[17:31] <Eliza McIntash> But whenever people went into an area that she didn't want, she added stinky chemicals or irritants to the air supply they breathed.
[17:32] <Eliza McIntash> So like... a lot of people, if she did this, wouldn't go near those places AT ALL, and would dread going near them because it was uncomfortable.
[17:32] <Eliza McIntash> But some die-hards might try it.
[17:32] <@Chateaux Concierge> So Haruka's room. Got it.
[17:32] <Eliza McIntash> Well, I wasn't suggesting war crimes, but...
[17:33] <Eliza McIntash> What was I saying? Oh.
[17:33] <Eliza McIntash> So some people might go into that room even if Chateaux was making the air smell so bad that they teared up. They would be where she didn't want them... but they would be miserable, and the distraction and discomfort would make them easier to fight.
[17:34] <Eliza McIntash> Other people, though, once Chateaux had "educated" them in this way, would never willingly go near the place she didn't want again.
[17:34] <Eliza McIntash> The spell works like that.
[17:35] <@Chateaux Concierge> Gotcha
[17:35] <Eliza McIntash> Those who fail to resist it will never willingly enter it, ahem*, as long as the spell lasts---but creatures who overcome it will enter. They will be distracted and miserable, but they can go in.
[17:35] <Eliza McIntash> Antipathy works KINDA like that?
[17:35] <Eliza McIntash> I really hope that helps.
[17:35] <@Chateaux Concierge> Gotcha
[17:35] <@Chateaux Concierge> It does
[17:36] <Eliza McIntash> It ah... I cannot use that spell, though. I'm sure that there are mighty wizards who can, in other worlds.
[17:36] <Eliza McIntash> And they sell scrolls of that for cash, if they can be persuaded to do so.
[17:36] <Eliza McIntash> Even assuming, right, that you can't find somebody able to cast it who has been inside you, and you could ask to help you.
[17:36] <@Intern 4> I wonder...
[17:37] <Eliza McIntash> So would you like to record me doing some verbal spell components?
[17:37] <Eliza McIntash> I will help you however I can.
[17:38] <@Chateaux Concierge> Yes please
[17:38] * Eliza McIntash looks at Chataeux and smiles at her---and then to the introduced intern.
[17:38] <Eliza McIntash> OOooookay!
[17:38] *** 1 hour and 6 minutes later...
[17:39] <Eliza McIntash> And that's... no, let's see, I already recited Charm Person... and also Shatter... and....and Suggestion... That's really weird, too. I was worried Suggestion might work.
[17:40] <Eliza McIntash> Uh... I'm really sorry. I feel like there are WAY MORE OF THEM, just on the tip of my tongue.
[17:40] – —== [ gotta go for a bit ] ==— –
[17:41] <Eliza McIntash> I've tried really hard to recite the MOST COMMON, low-level, most likely ones that people here would use.
[17:42] <Eliza McIntash> Even basic wizards of the tradition I know would use a lot of those spells.
[17:45] <Eliza McIntash> Of course... there IS another way to interpret the components... it's not always the same order, and that goes like THIS
[17:46] *** More and more times goes by.
[17:47] <@Intern 4> You know...
[17:48] <@Intern 4> The multiverse is maddeningly infinite
[17:48] <@Intern 4> I wonder...
[17:49] * @Intern 4 is away: as Chat works with Eliza
[18:43] <Eliza McIntash> ..........So that... that pretty much covers it. Is there anything else I can do to help you, Chateaux? ^_^
[18:43] <@Chateaux Concierge> if I can think fo anything I'll let you know!
[18:44] <@Chateaux Concierge> Thank you!! :D
[18:45] <Eliza McIntash> I'm always happy to help you Chateaux. I owe you so very much.
[18:45] <Eliza McIntash> Thank you for everything. ^_^
[18:45] <@Chateaux Concierge> Your're always welcome, kiddo
[18:46] * Eliza McIntash 's floating disembodied head smiles back, happily, and keeps doing so until Chateaux decides to stop running Eliza2.exe