Welcome Guest!


the current system time is: Tue Sep 20 21:44 2022; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

<FireFly_9> What?! I don't starve myself, I'm naturally... frail.
<// J_Daito //> Except when you get pissed and your eyes glow and you transform into Sailor Saturn and crush worlds with a pass of your silence glaive.
<FireFly_9> Well, yes.


welcome to #suburbansenshi2

[21:44] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> I want two things?
[21:44] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Actually, three.
[21:44] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Yes?
[21:44] <D. Kakaku> [very fancy] huh?
[21:44] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> One of them is to leave this building.
[21:44] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> The other thing.... is her.
[21:44] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask poinits at Eliza McIntash.
[21:44] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] purses her lips
[21:44] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> I will settle for only some of what I want. Fear not.
[21:44] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Two things which, I'm afraid, you won't be getting.
[21:44] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Mostly because, I know something you do not.
[21:45] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] So do I.
[21:45] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> At least you have the courtesy of a warning. But you won't get it, I am afraid.
[21:45] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Shall I start?
[21:46] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] reaches under the table. A drop of sweat falls onto the napkin in front of her.
[21:46] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask shrugs, presenting her palms. "If you simply must."
[21:46] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I'm afraid you can't leave this building. Ever.
[21:46] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> You know not what you do.
[21:46] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask sighs.
[21:46] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> You are CERTAIN I cannot leave this building?
[21:47] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] looks out over the crowd, which seems to have thinned somewhat.
[21:47] * D. Kakaku [very fancy] looks out the window.
[21:47] * there is only blackness
[21:47] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I have it surrounded, you see.
[21:47] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] At least until I know more.
[21:48] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> I do not believe you.
[21:48] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] has had soomeone park her TARDIS around the building.
[21:48] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> I believe only your first assertion.
[21:48] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> That I may not ever leave the building.
[21:48] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I don't lie.
[21:48] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> What a fascinating opening for negatiation.
[21:49] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Well you see you're the jey to your own door.
[21:49] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] ^key
[21:49] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Mostly because if, should your conversation partner take it seriously, they might come to the conclusion that they have nothing to lose.
[21:49] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] That would be unfortunate for all of us.
[21:49] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Because then I'd come ot the samew conclusion.
[21:49] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> No, only for some of us.
[21:50] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Perhaps.
[21:50] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Time will tell.
[21:50] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] glances over to her cowgirl companion
[21:50] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] is suddenly conscious that she doesn't have her weapons.
[21:50] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 9 ]
[21:50] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] What's your business with my friend?
[21:50] * D. Kakaku [very fancy] tries looking further, is it all blackness to him? he sits back down afterwards regardless.
[21:51] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> I will make you a lesser offer.
[21:51] * it's pitch black because you're in a void-pocket of Intern's TARDIS
[21:51] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> ....Or perhaps I will not.
[21:51] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask looks at Eliza McIntash.
[21:51] *** Eliza McIntash is girl resembling a young Gemini, but with dazzling, multi-colored eyes. A talented performer, she adores music, but her great love is her adopted family. Created by a lich and cared for by a TARDIS, she is still subject to the hard knocks of being human.
they image Song is: "Time in a Bottle" by Jim Croce.

[21:51] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> You have not come here as yourself.
[21:51] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] What do you mean? Explain?
[21:52] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> I cannot ever leave this building, you say?
[21:52] * @Eitak_Razal offers Intern and the Ballerina some of the wine. "Well so much for being freindly, this is already getting serious"
[21:52] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Until I allow it.
[21:52] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Well- technically you can leave the building
[21:52] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I misspoke.
[21:52] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] There's just nowhere to go.
[21:52] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask sighs. It sounds funny. "I guess that if you are being hostile, I have to decide what would be most harmful to deny you, should you intend upon never allowing me to leave this building.
[21:53] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Because you aren't going to get what you want from me, I'm afraid.
[21:53] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I just don't want you flitting away in the middle of our conversation, that's all.
[21:54] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Then you will get your wish...
[21:54] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Because I was never here.
[21:54] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] !!!!!
[21:54] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] waits to see how that plays out
[21:54] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Now perhaps since we both will not get what we want, we may resume bargaining?
[21:54] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Go on.
[21:55] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] But I'm not handing my friend over to you.
[21:55] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> I want her.
[21:55] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> I know you want.
[21:55] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> As I said, neither of us will get what we want. But I will not be helping you.
[21:55] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> I don't even think threatening me will help with that.
[21:56] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Are you even your own master, I wonder?
[21:56] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask turns to Eliza. "Until you accede, you will NOT know peace."
[21:56] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Once you do, you will. It's as simple as that.
[21:57] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 9 ]
[21:57] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] 's gaze shifts between them carefully
[21:57] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] What... what do you want?
[21:57] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] Just leave me alone!
[21:57] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] I stopped trying to fight you!
[21:57] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> No. No you did not.
[21:57] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Not in your heart.
[21:58] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> By the way, you might want to tell your friend something, before she's 100% certain that this is going to go down the way she thinks it will.
[21:58] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Her friend can hear you.
[21:58] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Might I whisper? Or, perhaps, you have no appetite for.... the theatrical?
[21:58] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Okay. Then I'll say it...
[21:59] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask turns to Eliza. "Project Image."
[21:59] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 6 ]
[21:59] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] !!!
[21:59] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] She's not real!
[22:00] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] She said as much.
[22:00] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] "Never here," remember?
[22:00] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] is not phased by this.
[22:00] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] No no but---she can still fight!
[22:00] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I'm sure she can.
[22:00] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] The magic will act like she IS here! She's still just as dangerous!
[22:01] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 16 ]
[22:01] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] And if she tries this enture area will be surrounded by nth metal in one Femtosecond.
[22:01] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] ....wait.
[22:01] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Other me is paying attention.
[22:02] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] Only for ILLUSION spells.
[22:02] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] After all, I couldnt be piloting the TARDIS from here.
[22:02] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Little girl, if you truly seek peace, I will tell you how to obtain it.
[22:03] * @Intern 3 voice comes over the speaker "I'm monitoring events .03 seconds into the future
[22:03] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] ....
[22:03] * @Intern 3 continues "failsafes are on."
[22:03] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> ...
[22:04] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Good me, you're so on the ball.
[22:04] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> An impasse, then.
[22:04] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Well
[22:04] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I did learn a few things.
[22:04] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] It's interesting how you have an interest in Eliza here.
[22:04] * D. Kakaku [very fancy] is still with Intern's group
[22:05] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask shrugs again, presenting her palms.
[22:05] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> It's in my nature.
[22:05] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] looks at her palms for a moment
[22:05] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask holds them up to Intern, to helpfully facilitate this!
[22:06] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Facilitate what
[22:06] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> You wanted to see my hands, yes?
[22:06] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] wonders what she's trying to facilitate
[22:06] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Did I?
[22:06] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 14 ]
[22:06] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Can't really say I did.
[22:06] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] is looking around now.
[22:06] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> You know what?
[22:07] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> I might not be able to hurt *YOU*
[22:07] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Touching strange hands is bad these days, you know. Plague ans all sorts of nastiness.
[22:07] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Oh them?
[22:07] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Then;ll be removed from here before you can blink.
[22:07] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Someone I know that you care about.
[22:07] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> You wont' save them.
[22:07] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Every atom in this building is under my control.
[22:07] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> And yet you will not be able to help them.
[22:07] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Be careful.
[22:07] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> I'm trying.
[22:07] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> We COULD have done business.
[22:08] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I only presented you with the possibility of being stuck here.
[22:08] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] You;'re threatening my loved ones.
[22:08] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] If you do harm them...
[22:08] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Both harmful and long-term things, to be sure.
[22:08] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> But it can end.
[22:08] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I assure you.
[22:09] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> A list of demands will be delivered to you. You need only consent to them.
[22:09] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask points to Eliza
[22:09] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] You do not, epheeral as you are in your immortality
[22:09] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] ^ephemeral
[22:09] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Truly understnad what I will do to you.
[22:09] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> You would be foolish to take half-measures.
[22:10] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> A pity. A pity it would come to that.
[22:10] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I'm trying to be very chill.
[22:10] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Know, however, that if you strike me down....
[22:10] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> heh.
[22:10] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Be very careful.
[22:10] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Oh no.
[22:10] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] No no no
[22:10] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Tell me, little girl...
[22:10] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask looks at Eliza McIntash.
[22:10] *** Eliza McIntash is girl resembling a young Gemini, but with dazzling, multi-colored eyes. A talented performer, she adores music, but her great love is her adopted family. Created by a lich and cared for by a TARDIS, she is still subject to the hard knocks of being human.
they image Song is: "Time in a Bottle" by Jim Croce.

[22:10] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] stroke you down? no.
[22:10] <@Eitak_Razal> We're not here to hurt you.
[22:10] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Death would be... too easy.
[22:10] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Too kind.
[22:11] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] is still trying to avoid this person's finger.
[22:11] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] looks scary. In a way she's never looked scary
[22:11] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Don't let her touch you.
[22:11] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! They'll win in the end! You say you aren't like me! You don't want to be a prisoner! You are not doing much to avoid it!
[22:11] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Neither are you! Give me what I want!
[22:11] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] So, what, exactly do you want?
[22:12] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] You say the girl but it's not the girl.
[22:12] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> A list of demands will be delivered to you. You need only consent to them.
[22:12] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] It's something about the girl.
[22:12] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Yes.
[22:12] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I want you to stop preying on these humans.
[22:13] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> But we needn't discuss it here. We have reached an impasse and are wasting our time.
[22:13] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Okay. I'll stop preying on the humans.
[22:13] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> No problem.
[22:13] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> For the record.... heh... nevermind.
[22:13] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] looks to Eliza
[22:13] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] scowls.
[22:13] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] She telling the truth?
[22:13] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 5 ]
[22:14] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] I cannot tell. You should NOT trust her, though. She's ruthless.
[22:14] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Pffft.
[22:14] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] So can I be.
[22:14] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] looks up
[22:14] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Always assuminig the humans are being taken advantage of. They came to ME.
[22:15] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Or rather....
[22:15] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> They were given what they wanted.
[22:15] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I'd imagine. But it's like stepping on ants
[22:15] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Now, why don't you bugger off, and ruin another party?
[22:15] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I was about to say the same to you.
[22:15] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] looks up
[22:15] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] 3! Move the TARDIS
[22:15] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] looks really nervous, watching Intern.
[22:16] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 7 ]
[22:16] * The lights outside come back after a moment, and the drinks ripple a bit
[22:16] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] narrows her eyes...
[22:16] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I wouldn't advise you to try anything
[22:16] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Just because the TARDIS moved doesn't mean I don't have other contingencies.
[22:17] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] But you may go, even though you were never here.
[22:17] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Remember what I said though.
[22:17] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Be careful.
[22:17] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> .....
[22:17] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Being careful is NOT in my nature.
[22:18] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] The joy of being al--- of existing is that we can learn and grow.
[22:18] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I'd advise you to give it a try.
[22:18] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask backflips up from the table, pirouettes across the room because she can, and then smashes through the window, breaking it with her forearm.
[22:18] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] sighs
[22:18] <@Eitak_Razal> ...She does remember we're 40 stories up yes?
[22:19] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask falls toward the street below. "As you wish!"
[22:19] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] It doesn't matter to likes of her.
[22:19] <@Eitak_Razal> I know that wasn't really her but that's going to make the local news.
[22:19] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] shruys
[22:19] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 15 ]
[22:19] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] rushes after her, and watches the spectacle.
[22:19] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] She used feather fall.
[22:19] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] The same one I used.
[22:19] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] We'll just say it was publicity for "Cats" or something.
[22:19] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Of course it is.
[22:20] * D. Kakaku [very fancy] follows the group
[22:20] <@Eitak_Razal> I could counter-spell it before she hit the ground...
[22:20] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] rubs her forehead
[22:20] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] takes a drink
[22:20] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I doubt that would affect her much
[22:20] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask only used it RIGHT BEFORE she hit the ground, to make this much harder.
[22:20] <@Eitak_Razal> Yeah but it'd be funny to watch her splat on the pavement
[22:21] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] mumbles something about needing Dr. Strange and him never being around
[22:21] <@Intern 3> LOL That was so stupid future-me
[22:21] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] Intern.
[22:21] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] The glass. It's really broken.
[22:21] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I'd like to see you have dome better. You would have tried to kill her immediately
[22:21] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Yes I know.
[22:21] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I get it.
[22:21] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] She was here.
[22:22] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] This was not a confrontation we would have won.
[22:22] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Not in s useful way, anyway.
[22:22] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] So are we actually still in a TARDIS? Does she only believe she has escaped?
[22:22] <@Intern 3> No, I moved it.
[22:23] * Eliza McIntash looks at Intern 3.
[22:23] *** Intern 3 is





Her image Song is: "Pacific Rim Theme" by Ramin Djawadi.
Intern 3 is an IRC Operator - Channel Administrator

[22:23] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I don't deal in bad faith.
[22:23] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] My heart is pounding!
[22:23] <@Eitak_Razal> So why'd you go all aggro on her so quick.
[22:24] <@Intern 3> LOL
[22:24] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] I'm sorry I was so quiet. She... really scares me. She's stronger than me by a fair bit.
[22:24] <@Intern 3> I can tell you why
[22:24] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 1 ]
[22:24] <@Intern 3> I bet future-me thinks she's a proto-Kerick
[22:24] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] tries to think of something, but is too freaked out.
[22:24] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] WE ALWAYS THINK THAT
[22:24] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] It's not just ME
[22:25] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] But there's that other connection.
[22:25] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] The Swedish one
[22:25] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I can't help but think it ALL links together somehow
[22:25] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Even if the pieces don't know it.
[22:25] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Even the one from the Desert.
[22:26] <@Intern 3> Ooh thought you'd forgotten that one.
[22:26] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Never.
[22:26] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] What I want to know is why is that Phylactery even still working.
[22:26] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] No offense Eliza
[22:27] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] But that thing should have been destroyed.
[22:27] <@Eitak_Razal> So let's break it. Or fix it
[22:27] <@Intern 3> You just know there's another.
[22:27] * @Intern 3 and her future self both yell DON'T FIX IT
[22:28] <@Eitak_Razal> If we fix it, it'll stop spawning copies.
[22:28] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] Sorry, I don't know anything about Phylacteries, so I cannot help you. ^_^
[22:28] <@Eitak_Razal> Also we know who broke it.
[22:28] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] But if we fix it a perfect Kerrick coul emerge.
[22:28] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] It was his Phylactery.
[22:29] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] And if it can spit out Elizas
[22:29] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] it's still got templates in there.
[22:29] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] It must be destroyed.
[22:29] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] ......
[22:30] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] If it can spit out Elizas it can spit out Enclaves. Or am I wrong
[22:30] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] May we go home, please?
[22:30] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] sighs
[22:30] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] One sec
[22:30] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] Er... there is one thing?
[22:30] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] Sailor Enclave didn't form on her own.
[22:30] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] demolishes the buffet
[22:30] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] She needed the Grail to do that.
[22:31] <@Intern 3> damn it I was going to do that
[22:31] <@Intern 3> Huh? The Grail?
[22:31] <@Eitak_Razal> The Holy Grail Magi's team retreived from Singularity T
[22:31] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] is back and goes and gets her TARDIS and brings to the room for everyone to get in
[22:32] <@Eitak_Razal> It's called the "Holy Grail" but it's a massive amount of magical energy, enough to break reality and grant one wish.
[22:32] * D. Kakaku [very fancy] gets inside.
[22:32] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] nods. "It was the one thing we both wished for."
[22:33] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] also gets inside.
[22:33] * @Eitak_Razal does as well
[22:34] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] sits down. She's really exhausted physically and mentally.
[22:35] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] /mw pilots it back to the HOTEL and opens le doors as her future self is brooding
[22:35] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] Gods I hope I don't dream about her.
[22:35] *** Eliza McIntash has moved back to the Atrium
[22:35] <@Intern 3> ^
[22:35] *** @Intern 4 has moved back to the Atrium
[22:35] <Eliza McIntash> Intern. I will find the Intern and go on that mission.
[22:35] <@Intern 4> You probably will
[22:35] <Eliza McIntash> Just tell me this.... where is the other me?
[22:35] <@Intern 4> Excellent
[22:35] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 8 ]
[22:36] <@Intern 4> ....I'd rather not say.
[22:36] <@Intern 4> No offense but I think they can see through you.
[22:36] <@Intern 4> as in through you.
[22:38] <Eliza McIntash> That's possible. There are other spells they might be using instead of that, though.
[22:38] * @Intern 3 frowns and pats her future self on the back
[22:38] <Eliza McIntash> So like... through my eyes and ears? O just scrying types?
[22:38] <@Intern 3> It's not your fault, you know. We were a diplomat. It was our job back then.
[22:39] <@Intern 4> I think through your eyes and ears, possibly a part of a gestalt consciousness.
[22:39] <@Intern 3> (She's guessing)
[22:39] <@Intern 4> Shut up :P
[22:39] <D. Kakaku> [very fancy] heheh
[22:39] *** D. Kakaku has moved back to the Atrium
[22:39] * @The Intern walks in and sees BOTH of them
[22:40] * @The Intern just turns around and walks out
[22:40] <D. Kakaku> !
[22:40] <Eliza McIntash> I uh... might want to start wearing a blindfold while I sleep, then. <.<
[22:40] <@Intern 4> Mmm.
[22:40] <@Intern 4> You now
[22:40] <@Intern 4> ^know
[22:40] * D. Kakaku did that as a reference to Solid Snake, it even came with that blaring SFX
[22:40] * @Intern 4 finds a copy of the headphones Chat had made
[22:41] * @Intern 4 soups them up a bit rto really obfuscate one's surroundings when they're on
[22:41] * @Intern 4 presents them to Eliza
[22:41] <@Intern 4> This might be better than a blindfold.
[22:42] * Eliza McIntash 's hands are trembling.
[22:42] <Eliza McIntash> H-how?
[22:42] <@Intern 4> Because while you wear them you will be totally immersed sensorily
[22:43] <@Intern 4> So anyone seeing through you won't get any clues
[22:43] <@Intern 4> visually or aurally
[22:43] <Eliza McIntash> Th-that sounds....
[22:43] <Eliza McIntash> Beautiful.
[22:43] <@Intern 4> Indeed. I wish I could cut myself off from the world like that.
[22:43] * Eliza McIntash blinks twice.
[22:44] <Eliza McIntash> Well. I probably won't be needing them a long time.
[22:44] <@Intern 4> Mmm. Let's hope.
[22:44] <Eliza McIntash> As much as I... am very grateful for the experience you have provided me, I will remain cognizant of what Chateaux said.
[22:44] <@Intern 4> Just go lie down before you use them or else you'll trip on something
[22:44] <Eliza McIntash> She really does want me to experience the world.
[22:44] <@Intern 4> Yes.
[22:44] <@Intern 4> Travel changes a person.
[22:45] <Eliza McIntash> You do know, right, that I'm not necessarily afraid of going beyond those doors on principal? It's just... you have seen her. I'm just afraid of HER!
[22:45] <Eliza McIntash> I have no idea what she'd do if she got hold of me.
[22:45] <Eliza McIntash> Or rather, I really REALLY do not want to think about it.
[22:45] <@Intern 4> I totally understand being terrified of oneself.
[22:45] * @Intern 3 gives future her a nasty look
[22:46] <Eliza McIntash> I must take exception. I'm NOT like her. I don't consider her me. Oh. That was a... Time Lady thing. Sorry.
[22:46] <@Intern 4> you might no consider her you...
[22:46] <@Intern 4> But you have a common fundamwental origin.
[22:46] <Eliza McIntash> For the record... by wearing this thing, I'm pretty much proving I'm not on her side, right?
[22:47] <@Intern 4> In a sense, but I didn;t give it to you as a loyalty test.
[22:47] * Eliza McIntash accepts the Headphones copy that promotes sensory isolation.
[22:47] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 18 ]
[22:47] * Eliza McIntash 's hands are steady.
[22:47] <Eliza McIntash> I know.
[22:47] <Eliza McIntash> But I'm really grateful.
[22:47] <Eliza McIntash> I was gonna.. ask for something to help sleep after that anyway.
[22:48] * @Intern 4 gives her a thumbs up
[22:48] <Eliza McIntash> Please please do no. I don't have a phobia of the world. It's just that I'm not stupid enough to go out those doors without people I know can protect me from her.
[22:48] <@Intern 4> (Are we going to have to build her a palanquin of Nth metal)
[22:50] <Eliza McIntash> Well, at least I am safe here.
[22:50] <Eliza McIntash> Thank you both, er, all of you.
[22:50] <Eliza McIntash> YOu are like family to me.
[22:51] <Eliza McIntash> I think I'm gonna go spend the night where I feel safest.... as... I...
[22:51] <Eliza McIntash> Chateaux is not here to protect this place, is she?
[22:51] * Eliza McIntash looks around. <.<
[22:51] <@Intern 4> No, she's out protecting other-you
[22:52] <@Intern 4> You're like family to us too :)
[22:52] * A phone rings in the atrium
[22:53] * Eliza McIntash looks really nervous now.
[22:53] <Eliza McIntash> Is that her with the demands?!
[22:53] * @Intern 3 picks it up "Go."
[22:54] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Phone ]
[22:54] * @Intern 4 shakes her head in an I-don't-know fashion
[22:54] <Matsumi Kaze> [Phone] WHAT THE F[BLEEP]K
[22:54] <@Intern 4> Oh god we forgot the orca
[22:54] <@Intern 3> I'll be right there don't drop your load :P
[22:54] * @Intern 3 hangs up
[22:54] * @Intern 3 is away: collecting Shamu
[22:55] * @Intern 3 is back
[22:55] <Eliza McIntash> WaitcanIridewith---Oh. I forget how fast she can move. Er.... you can move.
[22:55] <@Intern 4> She's faster than me speedwise but my mouth and brain are faster.
[22:56] * Matsumi Kaze [Phone] takes a moment to attempt to PUNCH INTERN 3 IN THE NOSE
[22:56] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Orca ]
[22:57] * @Intern 4 dodges because her wife tried ot hit her there all the time
[22:57] <@Intern 3> ^
[22:57] * @Intern 3 dodges
[22:57] <@Intern 3> Come on, Seaworld, you're back home, settle down
[22:58] <Eliza McIntash> It's... good to see you again, Matsumi!
[22:58] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] WELL F[BLEEP]K YOU TOO
[22:58] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] SHUT UP
[22:58] <Eliza McIntash> Could I maybe... spend the night with one of you guys?
[22:58] * Matsumi Kaze [Orca] is in angry pregnant woman mode
[22:58] <@Intern 3> Sory I'm not in an open relationship
[22:58] <Eliza McIntash> Eeep! >.<
[22:58] * @Intern 3 winks
[22:58] <@Intern 3> Later~
[22:58] * @Intern 3 is away: poof
[22:58] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] WHATE THE F[BLEEP]K..WHAT THE F[BLEEP]K..WHY AM I DRESSED LIKE A F[BLEEP]KING WHALE..AND WHERE THE F[BLEEP]K WAS I
[22:58] * Eliza McIntash is cleaning one ear out from Matsumi. @_@
[22:59] <@Intern 4> Oh my god stop flirting with people
[22:59] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] THANK GOD THE ROYALE WAS NEARBY OTHERWISE I WOULD BE F[BLEEP]KING WALKING THE REST OF THE WAY BACK
[22:59] <@Intern 4> Matsumi why are you so loud
[22:59] <@Intern 4> is this a hormonal imbalance manifesting tiself
[22:59] * Eliza McIntash winces from the volume of Matsumi's shouting... and then slowly looks down at the headphones in her hands.
[22:59] <@Intern 4> do you need some medication
[22:59] <@Intern 4> I can get you the good s[BLEEP]t
[23:00] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] NO I DON'T NE...
[23:00] * Matsumi Kaze [Orca] WINCES >.O
[23:00] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] gaaaah right in the spleen...
[23:00] <@Intern 4> Careful your offspring might be trying to emerge.
[23:00] <@Intern 4> Congratulations! Your breeding cycle is almost complete.
[23:01] * Eliza McIntash is listening to them both.
[23:01] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] don't...remind me
[23:01] * Eliza McIntash looks around the HOTEL nervously.
[23:01] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] ...why don't you go and congrats minako instead of me...
[23:01] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] fuuuuck that hurt
[23:01] <@Intern 4> She's not here. You're here.
[23:01] <@Intern 4> It's more efficient to congratulate you.
[23:01] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] oh hi eliza..you're big again...big surprise
[23:02] * Matsumi Kaze [Orca] tries to get out of the orca outfit
[23:02] <@Intern 4> This is Another E.
[23:02] <Eliza McIntash> Uh... well, yeah, I guess it took some time?
[23:02] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] oh another E..ok welcome to the hotel this is....oooooow
[23:02] * @Intern 4 has failed to make a Metroid Reference.
[23:02] * Eliza McIntash rushes over to help her!
[23:02] <Eliza McIntash> Here, I've got the zipper!
[23:02] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] just..the twins..kicking again
[23:02] <Eliza McIntash> And here, don't get yourself stuck!
[23:03] <Eliza McIntash> Oh, Twins, hey that's cool!
[23:03] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] why did it have to be twins T_T
[23:03] <Eliza McIntash> Um, Matsumi, would you benefit from having somebody to bring you water and towels and pickles and things tonight?
[23:03] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] yes yes and yes
[23:03] <Eliza McIntash> Cause you know... if I stayed near you... I could, you know, help you out. And you are really strong, so...
[23:04] <Eliza McIntash> So I might... maybe...
[23:04] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] just..do whatever you want ><
[23:04] <Eliza McIntash> Feel safe tonight with you?
[23:04] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] ......
[23:04] <Eliza McIntash> >.<
[23:04] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] yeah that's fine
[23:04] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] you can stay in our suite tonight
[23:04] <Eliza McIntash> Okay! Whew!
[23:04] <Eliza McIntash> THAT should make me harder to kill for at least 24 hours.
[23:05] <Eliza McIntash> I'll think of something else tomorrow.
[23:05] * Eliza McIntash shudders a little, feeling incredibly vulnerable.
[23:05] <Eliza McIntash> Here? I'll help you up?
[23:05] <@Intern 4> Yes. The asssins will now have to get through a massively pregnant woman and her unborn children
[23:05] <Eliza McIntash> Come on, let's go to your suite! I can make you some night-time tea!
[23:05] <Eliza McIntash> And I'll bet your feet are sore!
[23:06] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] they are killing me....
[23:06] * Eliza McIntash turns to face Intern. "Do you think I'm off-base about that?"
[23:06] *** Matsumi Kaze has moved back to the Atrium
[23:06] <Eliza McIntash> Heh... now Matsumi, let's not use words like that. ^_^;;
[23:06] <@Intern 4> I think if they wanted to send assasins they would have already.
[23:07] <Eliza McIntash> I think they would have waited until those assassins had a better chance to succeed.
[23:07] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh.....hope you don't mind kids.....Mira Eseme will probably still be awake tonight
[23:07] <@Intern 4> This place was well defended long before Chateaux
[23:07] <Eliza McIntash> Oh no no---here you go. Easy now, one step at a time.
[23:08] <D. Kakaku> plus, Matsumi's family is very large.
[23:08] * Matsumi Kaze steps carefully up the stairs
[23:08] <D. Kakaku> I think there's at least an MOTD or two in there
[23:08] * Eliza McIntash is enthusiastically helping Matsumi. "I... really hope so, Intern. I'm really scared of her. Whenever Chateaux was around, I didn't need to be. It was as simple as that."
[23:08] <Eliza McIntash> Well... more complex.
[23:09] <Eliza McIntash> ....but it's scary now.
[23:09] <@Intern 4> Time to grow up, sadly.
[23:09] * Eliza McIntash looks really hurt by this.
[23:09] * @Intern 4 did not mean that offensively
[23:09] <Eliza McIntash> ...
[23:09] <Matsumi Kaze> look, eliza
[23:09] * Eliza McIntash looks crestfallen.
[23:09] <Matsumi Kaze> the world is terrifying..it's scary.......
[23:10] <Matsumi Kaze> but you're not alone
[23:10] * Matsumi Kaze is trying to say this between breathing hard
[23:10] <Eliza McIntash> I'm not worried about the world. It has little effect on me. I'm worried about what Sailor Enclave will do. I've lived chained to her for a long time. I wish you all believed me.
[23:10] <Eliza McIntash> Feel my pulse?
[23:11] * Matsumi Kaze wants to say something...but is too exausted
[23:11] * Matsumi Kaze tries to feel eliza's pulse
[23:12] <Eliza McIntash> Sorry sorry.
[23:12] * Eliza McIntash 's pulse is going really fast, actually. Whether her fears are founded or not, they certainly do affect her.
[23:12] <Eliza McIntash> Here, don't worry Matsumi. Come on. I'll keep my word. You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours.
[23:13] <Eliza McIntash> Literally, if you need me to. Come on.
[23:13] * Matsumi Kaze just keeps moving with help
[23:15] * Eliza McIntash helps Matsumi do everything she needs to go to bed, and moves pillows and does all required to make her as comfy as possible. Then she lays down on a suitable spot near Matsumi Kaze, and puts the new Headphones on.
[23:16] * Matsumi Kaze sleeps as best she can
[23:17] * @Intern 4 thinks about the decisions she made when she was younger, trying tot make peace
[23:17] * @Intern 4 thinks about days yet to come
[23:17] * @Intern 4 idly scratches v... in the dirt
[23:17] * @Intern 4 is away 
[23:18] <D. Kakaku> hmmmm
[23:18] * D. Kakaku walks off a bit, leaving behind..... the card game playing Sailor Trio, they've been playing Knights & Guardians this who;e time!
[00:01] * Eliza McIntash snoozes peacefully in Matsumi's suite with the biggest smile on her face, enraptured by the headphones, and unafraid of her enemies.
[08:01] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2260 - Third Time's the Charm?? Umino's next cashgrab! ***
[14:36] * Man in a red shirt walks down the street, with a peculiar facial expression. He stops at the HOTEL, walks up to the door, looks inside, and then leaves.
[18:29] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte sends a few invites out in the mail
[19:23] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:24] * Megan O`Cain walks around in the Atrium
[19:57] * Woman wearing a red shirt walks down the street, stops in front of the HOTEL, walks up and through the door, and looks around.
[19:57] <Woman wearing a red shirt> >.>
[19:57] <Woman wearing a red shirt> <.<
[19:57] * Woman wearing a red shirt turns around and leaves without saying anything.
[19:58] * Megan O`Cain heads over to a bar inside the Atrium, and has a bottle of beer
[19:59] <D. Kakaku> evening
[19:59] *** Chibi-Leady has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:59] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Leady
[20:00] <Chibi-Leady> >:D
[20:02] <D. Kakaku> What the?
[20:04] <Chibi-Leady> SUP!!
[20:04] <D. Kakaku> A bird!
[20:07] <Chibi-Leady> I'm no bird. :P
[20:10] <Megan O`Cain> Oh, hey.
[20:12] <Chibi-Leady> It's been a while since I've been able to visit here. What the heck happened to this place? It looks like any given kitchen I've walked into?
[20:24] <Megan O`Cain> It's taking a while for repairs to complete because Chat's being a dorky dingus.
[20:25] * ?? grabs Chibi-Leady
[20:28] <Chibi-Leady> WHA??!?!
[20:28] <Megan O`Cain> Eh? Who's there?
[20:29] * Woman wearing a red shirt walks down the street, then stops, and looks in a window. O.O
[20:29] * ?? ties a rope on the end of one of Leady's legs and hangs her upside down and then leaves
[20:30] <D. Kakaku> hi there
[20:32] <Chibi-Leady> O___O
[20:33] * Megan O`Cain tries to lower Leady back down to the ground
[20:33] <Chibi-Leady> ...Yeah, thanks
[20:43] <Megan O`Cain> I have no idea who trapped you like that, Leady.
[20:46] <Chibi-Leady> Me neither. That was fast. As in Alexianna-fast.
[20:47] * Chibi-Leady runs a quick self-diagnostic to make sure she sustained no other damage to herself.
[20:47] <Megan O`Cain> No kidding. Even I couldn't react fast enough to stop it.
[20:50] <Chibi-Leady> So what's this about Chateaux?
[20:53] <Megan O`Cain> Well, basically, she took a heavy majority of power with her when she went off to take care of a child Eliza.
[20:53] <Megan O`Cain> Building regen is nil at this point until she's done. Whenever the f[BLEEP]k that'll be.
[20:54] <Chibi-Leady> Has anyone tried to install a backup AI? Or tap into the fusion reactor inside Bunker 2.0 ?
[20:57] <Megan O`Cain> I don't we have. So far, we've been using combat engineers to do upkeep.
[20:59] <Megan O`Cain> ^I don't think we have.
[21:00] <Chibi-Leady> Well, that fusion reactor IS there. It's not especially powerful given its size, but it's meant to be used in emergencies.
[21:00] <Chibi-Leady> As for AIs...we've got PLENTY of those!
[21:00] <Megan O`Cain> Very well noted.
[21:08] <Chibi-Leady> How many combat engineers were you talking about?
[21:08] <Megan O`Cain> At least 100.
[21:09] <Megan O`Cain> I mean, this place is pretty big.
[21:11] <Chibi-Leady> I might be able to help with that. Solar mentioned some of the problems this place has been experiencing lately.
[21:14] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah? Whatcha got?
[21:17] * Chibi-Leady gives Megan a wry look.
[21:18] <Chibi-Leady> The Imperial Guard, naturally. Or more specifically the Enginseers and Arcaneotechnicians available to them.
[21:19] <Chibi-Leady> I've got NO authority within the Federation military. After all, all I've got is Rogue Trader status, and THAT'S pretty diminished since I don't have a voidship at the moment.
[21:19] <Chibi-Leady> BUUUUUUT...I can at least speak directly to him and see about reassigning what's available.
[21:20] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm. See what you can do. Even if it's a few, it's better than nothing.
[21:22] <Chibi-Leady> I'll look into that now. I've gotta book anyway.
[21:22] <Chibi-Leady> Toodles!
[21:22] *** Chibi-Leady has left #suburbansenshi2
[21:23] <Megan O`Cain> See ya.
[21:33] <D. Kakaku> so, anything going on?
[21:41] <Megan O`Cain> Just relaxing.
[21:41] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:41] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Hideki Kaze
[21:41] * Hideki Kaze walks downstairs
[21:51] <Hideki Kaze> *sigh*
[21:53] <D. Kakaku> hmm?
[21:55] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Hideki.
[22:03] <Hideki Kaze> hey...
[22:13] <D. Kakaku> what's wrong?
[22:15] <Hideki Kaze> I'm very tired
[22:31] <Hideki Kaze> my wife is getting more..crabby >_>
[22:34] <Megan O`Cain> Yikes. Kinda feel bad for you, man.
[22:41] <Hideki Kaze> I know..just..preparing for anything at the moment
[22:42] <Megan O`Cain> Understandable.
[22:42] <Hideki Kaze> have the car ready
[22:42] <Hideki Kaze> and I talked to Rhea about looking after the children
[22:46] <Megan O`Cain> Good call.
[22:47] <Hideki Kaze> I trust her more
[22:48] * Hooded_Woman watches from the shadows
[22:48] * Megan O`Cain nods
[22:53] * Hideki Kaze gets himself some water
[23:08] <Hideki Kaze> it's been stressful
[23:08] <Megan O`Cain> I'm sure. As much as I wanna hang out longer, I really should head back upstairs. Take care, Hideki.
[23:09] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Good night.)
[23:10] * Middle school student walks down the street, with a peculiar facial expression. He stops at the HOTEL, walks up to the door, looks inside, and then leaves.
[23:10] <D. Kakaku> hmmmm?
[23:11] <D. Kakaku> someone there?
[23:13] <Hideki Kaze> ?
[23:13] * Hooded_Woman keeps an eye on the middle school student
[23:31] <Hideki Kaze> ..I haven't slept in awhile now
[23:32] <D. Kakaku> been needing coffee?
[23:35] <Hideki Kaze> if I drank coffee...then that would keep me awake..I need sleep
[23:37] <D. Kakaku> well, have a nap where matsumi was sleeping at last night, a sofa
[00:00] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (we'll see...)
[09:24] * Man wearing the same red shirt as the others walks down the street, not stopping until he is at the front of the HOTEL. He goes inside, walks around and looks at the rubble of the Atrium, and then leaves, not saying a word.
[09:25] * Man ,wearing the same red shirt as the others who have done this, walks down the street, not stopping until he is at the front of the HOTEL. He goes inside, walks around and looks at the rubble of the Atrium, and then leaves, not saying a word.
[09:47] * A small electronic fly follows this man
[09:57] * Man otherwise follow his normal routine. Walks down the street, gets on a packed train with loads of other people, and then goes to work. He works at a small business where the univorm includes a red shirt, and several co-workers are recognizable as people who have also walked up and looked into the HOTEL.
[09:58] * The fly attempts to record the location of this small business
[10:20] *** this is easily done. Nobody notices a fly that is not making a nuisance of itself.
[10:40] * Miara and Bran sneak in the random door, whisper-arguing about something
[15:20] * Woman wearing a nurse uniform walks down the street, walks into the HOTEL, looks around the atrium ruins, touches a wall, and then leaves without saying a word.
[16:30] <D. Kakaku> huh, wonder what the many people coming here is about.
[17:35] <@Intern 4> Dunno.
[17:36] * @Intern 4 plugs in a small self-contained box to the wall which sends a decontaminant purge through the entire HOTEL subsystem
[18:16] <D. Kakaku> so, how's today going?
[18:25] <@Intern 4> Fine and dandy. Fine and Dandy.
[18:25] <@Intern 4> Just spending my time regretting life choices, that's all.
[18:25] <D. Kakaku> that's good
[18:29] <@Intern 4> ...yes. Good.
[18:30] <D. Kakaku> hm?
[18:31] <D. Kakaku> sorry, I said that in the middle of your words, I didn't know you were... regretting.
[18:31] <@Intern 4> Crippling self-doubt as good.
[18:31] *** back in a bit
[18:31] * @Intern 4 gets absorbed in work for a bit
[18:49] * @Intern 4 finally puts down her tools
[18:49] <@Intern 4> Yeah if I could, I'd smack my first self in the face.
[18:50] <@Intern 4> She was way too naiive. But that's youth I guess.
[19:07] <D. Kakaku> yep
[19:08] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:08] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:08] * Megan O`Cain steps out of an elevator leading into the Atrium
[19:10] * @Intern 4 nods to Megan
[19:10] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Intern. What's new?
[19:10] * Megan O`Cain wipes her face with a towel, and is also wearing gym clothes
[19:11] * @Intern 4 shrugs "Oh not much, just ancient evils that should have been put down decades ago still persisting."
[19:15] <Megan O`Cain> Really? What sort of evils are we talking about? Sins? Baddies?
[19:15] * Thrash busies with his work...on his 500th cup of coffee
[19:16] <D. Kakaku> what kind of ancient evils?
[19:17] <@Intern 4> Everything that stemmed from that Simon Kerrick.
[19:17] <@Intern 4> Like a sludge of problems that keeps on coming.
[19:17] <@Intern 4> Not to mention other... things on the horizon.
[19:17] <Megan O`Cain> I see.
[19:19] * Thrash has gotten distracted by a horror beyond mortal understanding
[19:20] * @Intern 4 totally empathises
[19:21] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:21] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Solarchos
[19:21] * Thrash shares the horror
[19:21] <Thrash> if I have to suffer...so do you
[19:22] <@Intern 4> ///My kingdom for a meat cleaver.
[19:23] <Solarchos> ...
[19:23] <Solarchos> I've seen worse.
[19:23] <Megan O`Cain> Oh hey, Solar.
[19:23] * Solarchos waves and smiles.
[19:24] <@Intern 4> You're from the Grimdark future of Mankind, of course you've seen worse. Hello again~
[19:24] <Solarchos> I understand that this place is REALLY struggling. Leady spoke to me last night.
[19:24] <Solarchos> Intern, I guess it's good that you're here because I can cross-reference with you.
[19:25] <@Intern 4> ...are you hitting on me? Because I'm married.
[19:26] <Solarchos> No, I'm asking if there's anything I can do to help with maintaining the Hotel.
[19:26] <@Intern 4> Oh.
[19:26] <Solarchos> You forget that I'm married too. :P
[19:26] <@Intern 4> That doesn't stop some humans
[19:26] * @Intern 4 considers though.
[19:27] <@Intern 4> Yes. Yes, I can use your hel with the HOTEL.
[19:27] <@Intern 4> I think what we need here is a complete change of approach.
[19:27] <@Intern 4> The Enemy is too used to my methods.
[19:27] <@Intern 4> But you... you're probably a nice, blank slate to them.
[19:28] <Solarchos> What do you have in mind?
[19:28] <@Intern 4> And you would have tactics and approaches I wouldn't even consider.
[19:28] <@Intern 4> Well, until Chateaux returns from her child-rearing exercise.. .
[19:28] <D. Kakaku> heh, sounds like a blank plan.
[19:28] <@Intern 4> I want to give free reign of the defense of the HOTEL and its systems... to you.
[19:29] * @Intern 4 produces a master-key-card
[19:29] <Solarchos> I can think of a few groups who'd be more than willing to provide physical security of the Hotel.
[19:29] * @Intern 4 has coded it to only respond to Solarchos
[19:29] * Solarchos takes the master-keycard.
[19:30] <@Intern 4> Mmm. Well this goes beyond mere security.
[19:30] <@Intern 4> There are copies of Eliza out there. Again.
[19:30] <Solarchos> As for the systems of the Hotel, is it a problem of lack of power or lack of control? Or both?
[19:30] <@Intern 4> Up to who knows what
[19:30] <@Intern 4> It's more a question of paradigms.
[19:30] <@Intern 4> I do things a certain way, no matter what face I wear.
[19:31] <@Intern 4> I'm perhaps also too kind.
[19:31] <@Intern 4> I have... blind spots when it comes to Kerrick and his spawn.
[19:31] <@Intern 4> And I'm not stupid enough to think those aren't being used against me.
[19:31] <@Intern 4> I need someone totally fresh.
[19:32] <Solarchos> Perhaps.
[19:32] <@Intern 4> Who does things their own way with their own systems.
[19:33] <Solarchos> All right. You'll have to give me a bit of a rundown on everything I'd need to take care of here.
[19:34] <Solarchos> And I probably need a summary of all the things Eliza has done in the past.
[19:34] <@Intern 4> It's not Eliza. It's her copies.
[19:35] <@Intern 4> Well, most of her copies.
[19:35] <Solarchos> I take it they're not EXACT copies of her.
[19:35] <@Intern 4> For here - we basically need to guard against systems intrusions and keep tabs on strange people trying to access / sabotage the place
[19:35] <@Intern 4> Correct
[19:35] <@Intern 4> Some are much closer to Kerrick in temperament
[19:36] <@Intern 4> Or are otherwise not as moral as Eliza.
[19:36] <Solarchos> Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't there a few times in the past when Kerrick seemed intimidated by me?
[19:37] <@Intern 4> Possibly? That's got to be useful.
[19:38] <Megan O`Cain> Sounds like he's scared of others stronger than him. Or better capabilities?
[19:38] <@Intern 4> Well he's dead. It all depends on what his offspring think.
[19:38] <Solarchos> Or just unpredictable.
[19:39] <Solarchos> For protection of this place against system intrusions and strange people, I think I know of just the agencies.
[19:40] * Solarchos pulls out a dataslate and starts pulling up information for Intern. Holy crap...it's the ENTIRETY of the Federation's military database, including available numbers of the Imperial Guard.
[19:41] <Solarchos> Consider this a demonstration of trust, Intern. You're the only one I'm showing this to.
[19:41] <@Intern 4> I appreciate it. I'll of course keep this confidential.
[19:42] <Solarchos> For system intrusion, I can definitely call in the Tanar'ri for help. Remember how effective their Info-drones were.
[19:43] <Solarchos> A few thousand of their multi-level mono-tasked AI-drones should help in that regard, backed up by multiple CAST and Enginseers of the Mechanicus.
[19:43] * @Intern 4 nods
[19:44] <@Intern 4> Well...
[19:45] * @Intern 4 holds out her finger and there is a small fly on its tip
[19:45] <@Intern 4> This morning, people started coming around the HOTEL
[19:45] <@Intern 4> this spy-fly was able to track one of them down to a small business
[19:45] <@Intern 4> I havent' been able to follow u0p just yet.
[19:45] <Solarchos> I've noticed them too. Are they the ones wearing red?
[19:45] <@Intern 4> Yes.
[19:46] <Solarchos> Who've been coming up, looking in through the windows or knocking on doors?
[19:46] <@Intern 4> Interestingly it looks like they started coming around after I confronted one of Eliza's copies.
[19:46] <@Intern 4> Mmm-hmm.
[19:47] <Solarchos> So possibly followers.
[19:47] * Solarchos inputs several commands into his dataslate.
[19:47] <@Intern 4> Possibly. Or they could be unrelated.
[19:47] <Solarchos> That could also be the case. Or they might only be partially related. Either way, they'll need to be monitored.
[19:48] <@Intern 4> Yes.
[19:49] <D. Kakaku> the redshirts?
[19:49] <@Intern 4> Yes.
[19:49] <Solarchos> I'll reassign a full regiment of Imperial Guard here to provide physical security. The various companies will be distributed throughout the Hotel itself and its vicinity. Some inside, some outside, some visible, and some concealed. They'll just be the most OBVIOUS security meant to attract the most attention.
[19:50] <Solarchos> The less obvious security will be the Hotel's newest employees, who'll operate in plain sight.
[19:52] <Solarchos> I'll reassign a full company of Arcaneotechnicians and Mechanicus Enginseers to help maintain the systems of the Hotel. Since their methods are rather unconventional to say the least (but effective) they might be able to catch any saboteurs by surprise.
[19:53] <@Intern 4> I'm counting on that novelty to be an asset.
[19:53] <Solarchos> I don't think anyone here has ever really specialized in Tech-Magic.
[19:53] <D. Kakaku> what should I do if one comes around?
[19:54] <Solarchos> I'd recommend observe, record, and recon. If the Redshirt tries to do anything beyond just look around, intercept and capture.
[19:54] <Solarchos> As for the internal staff, Intern...I know the perfect specialists.
[19:55] <Solarchos> The T-Dolls. Further reinforced by Sangvis Ferri.
[19:55] <D. Kakaku> intern? same question?
[19:56] <Solarchos> AND MEGAN...make sure Ironblood does NOT find out about this arrangement.
[20:01] <@Intern 4> I'm letting Solarchos set the pace, Daniel. I want a complwtely different mind strategizing here.
[20:02] <@Intern 4> My suggestions would just repeat the same old patterns of the last few years.
[20:03] <D. Kakaku> ah, alright
[20:03] <Solarchos> So in other words...passive surveillance if the Redshirt is just looking around from a distance. Active stop-and-contact if they start trying to poke around the property. Ask questions. Let's start finding out just who they are.
[20:03] <Solarchos> We'll base our next steps on how they respond. At least until we have a better idea of how they play into all of this.
[20:04] <Megan O`Cain> I'll keep it in mind about those Kraut Kansen, Solar.
[20:04] <Solarchos> There is the possibility that they could be unrelated to Eliza and Kerrick.
[20:10] * ~ Someone approaches Intern, carrying a covered tray.
[20:11] *** The girl in question is the newly-assigned Head Maid of the Hotel.
[20:11] *** ~Agent has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa ~Agent
[20:12] * Anchorage walks up to Solar with a flyer in her hands, "Mr. Langister, lookie what I found." ^_^
[20:14] <~Agent> Sangvis Ferri has received their new assignment and is eager to participate.
[20:14] * Solarchos looks at the flyer Anchorage has found.
[20:15] * Anchorage is holding a flyer for Freaker's Ball, "A costume party is coming." ^_^
[20:16] <Solarchos> I can immediately sense my children would love to join in that.
[20:16] <Megan O`Cain> Oh dear. She's mistaking a concert for a Halloween party.
[20:17] <Anchorage> This looks fun, Mr. Langister.
[20:20] <Solarchos> I'll have to make time to join in.
[20:24] <Anchorage> Um, when and where is the party? (looks confused as she looks at the flyer)
[20:27] <Solarchos> Sometime after next week most likely.
[20:27] * Solarchos looks at Megan for more clarification.
[20:30] * Megan O`Cain looks at the flyer for a moment
[20:31] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm. Looks like it's back to the Azur Lane base on October 29.
[20:39] * Solarchos nods/ "Looking forward to it. I think I'll be there personally."
[20:45] <Solarchos> But for the time being, I need to get going. I have a lot of things to coordinate now with this new assignment.
[20:46] <Solarchos> (( That and the medication is making me sleepy. ))
[20:47] <Solarchos> Good night, everyone.
[20:47] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Off to see how my beloved wife will surprise me now." ^__^)
[20:47] *** Elsewhere in the Lobby, the background levels of Smugness have suddenly gone up.
[20:48] *** Prinz Eugen has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:48] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Prinz Eugen
[20:48] <Prinz Eugen> ^___^
[20:48] <Prinz Eugen> "New assignment" says the Vater? I must know more!
[20:49] *** Prinz Eugen has left #suburbansenshi2 ("How can the Vater's most devoted Daughter assist?" ^__~)
[20:56] <Megan O`Cain> Later, Solar.
[21:23] <Matsumi Kaze> ugggggh
[21:23] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Matsumi Kaze
[21:23] * Matsumi Kaze walks out of the elevator
[21:24] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Matsumi.
[21:25] <Matsumi Kaze> hey....
[21:27] <Megan O`Cain> How are you?
[21:28] <Matsumi Kaze> ...I feel off
[21:32] <Matsumi Kaze> not sure why...
[21:34] <D. Kakaku> evening, matsumi
[21:36] <Matsumi Kaze> oh hey....
[21:38] * Man in a red shirt walks down the street and into the house. He walks over to the elevator, presses the button, but then turns around and walks away.
[21:39] <Matsumi Kaze> HEY
[21:39] <D. Kakaku> HEY!
[21:43] <Megan O`Cain> Uh, the hell?
[21:44] <D. Kakaku> So, what-cha doing by the elevator, huh?
[21:55] <Matsumi Kaze> ...ugh...
[22:01] * Matsumi Kaze leans against the sofa
[22:04] <D. Kakaku> so, what's going on tonight, matsumi
[22:07] <Matsumi Kaze> ..how am I suppose to???
[22:08] <D. Kakaku> hm?
[22:08] <Matsumi Kaze> HOW AM I SUPPSOE TO KNOW THAT
[22:28] <Megan O`Cain> (Yeesh.)
[22:37] * Matsumi Kaze slowly sits down on a sofa ><
[22:45] <Matsumi Kaze> ~_~ I feel awful
[22:49] <Megan O`Cain> Would you like something to drink, Matsumi?
[22:50] <Matsumi Kaze> yes...please
[22:57] * Megan O`Cain gets Matsumi a liter of water
[23:05] * Matsumi Kaze drinks
[23:12] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh thanks
[23:12] <Megan O`Cain> You're welcome.
[23:15] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh just..wish this was over with...
[23:20] <Megan O`Cain> Sooner than later, I'm sure.
[23:20] <Megan O`Cain> Anyway, I need to get back upstairs. Have a good night.
[23:20] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC
[23:20] <D. Kakaku> night then
[23:49] * ambles along the road, stops at the HOTEL, walks up the steps, and opens the door with a trembling hand, ignoring everything else. He goes into the Atrium and looks around.
[23:49] *** has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:49] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[23:50] <D. Kakaku> hey there
[23:50] <Matsumi Kaze> ?
[23:50] * walks around, picking up a few things in the Atrium ruins, barely able to hold it up.
[23:50] <Matsumi Kaze> um...hey?
[23:50] *** (Person doing this is an old man.)
[23:51] * Old_Man doesn't answer either of them. He drops what he was holding, and walks toward the door.
[23:51] * D. Kakaku looks confused.
[23:51] <Matsumi Kaze> um...hey?????
[23:52] <D. Kakaku> what're you doing here, ummm, old man?
[23:52] * Old_Man doesn't answer them, and keeps walking toward the door.
[23:54] * Old_Man reaches for the door handle.
[23:54] * Old_Man opens the door.
[23:54] * D. Kakaku walks towards the door
[23:54] * D. Kakaku decides to follow the old man.
[23:55] * Matsumi Kaze would follow but she's still feeling off tonight
[23:56] <D. Kakaku> I'll try to get back, Matsumi.
[23:56] * Old_Man walks out, and into the Tokyo streets.
[23:56] * D. Kakaku continues following.
[23:56] * Old_Man slowly ambles toward the subway, breathing heavily.
[23:56] <spiritflame>Old_Man rolls 1d20 [ 18 ]
[23:57] * Old_Man tries to move faster, once he sees that D.Kakaku is following him.
[23:57] * D. Kakaku starts to move a bit faster as well, trying to not lose sight of him.
[23:58] * Old_Man is very old, and very fearful. He tries very hard to outpace D.Kakaku.
[23:58] <spiritflame>Old_Man rolls 1d20 [ 8 ]
[23:58] * Old_Man ALMOST stumbles and falls in a puddle, trying to cross the street too quickly.
[23:59] * Old_Man goes down into a Subway tunnel. You can hear his voice rasping.
[23:59] <D. Kakaku> huh? almost there.
[23:59] * D. Kakaku follows down into the tunnel.
[23:59] * Old_Man stops among all the people at the night's last Subway stop.
[23:59] <spiritflame>Old_Man rolls 1d20 [ 14 ]
[00:00] * Old_Man nervously speaks to the other people about how he almost missed the subway, but they mostly dismiss him. He leans against a bench, breathing hard.
[00:01] * D. Kakaku looks for the bench the old man is at..
[00:02] * Old_Man is standing there, next to the bench with everybody else. There are between one and two dozen people, not nearly enough to fill the train. They look at their watches, or their phones, though a couple look at the old man. Some of them raise their heads when they notice D.Kakaku.
[00:03] * D. Kakaku tries blending in with the crowd, it's been a while since he's had to blend in.
[00:03] <spiritflame>Old_Man rolls 1d20 [ 15 ]
[00:03] * Old_Man is still looking where D.Kakaku is.
[00:04] <Old_Man> ....
[00:04] * Old_Man stands in the middle of loooots of other people, where D. Kakaku cannot get to him easily, and waits for the train to pull up.
[00:05] *** The train pulls up, and all the people start getting on. The old man included.
[00:06] *** Everybody but D.Kakaku has gotten onto the train.
[00:07] *** The train's doors start to close.
[00:07] * D. Kakaku hurries to get on
[00:08] *** The train pulls away.
[00:08] *** nobody on the train does or says something that appears unusual. After about 20 minutes, they all get out, and some of them, the old man included get on a new train. Follow him?
[00:08] * D. Kakaku follows.
[00:10] *** The old man, and the other people on the train (fewer now), get off at another stop. Keep following him?
[00:11] * D. Kakaku keeps following, but tries coming up with a plan while doing so.
[00:11] * Old_Man now goes up to a policeman, says something to him, and points directly at D.Kakaku.
[00:11] *** Break off?
[00:11] * D. Kakaku breaks off for now.
[00:12] * Old_Man quickly leaves through a door pointed to by the policeman, who now does nothing, but watches D.Kakaku quite closely.
[00:12] *** Return to HOTEL?
[00:13] * D. Kakaku decides to return, but explores a bit.
[00:14] <D. Kakaku> (welp, guess I'm getting no info from that guy.)
[00:14] *** The city seems normal (relatively speaking) as you explore it. Nobody harms you as you look around, and you make it back to the HOTEL just fine.
[00:15] <D. Kakaku> I'm back
[00:21] <Matsumi Kaze> huh what
[00:26] <D. Kakaku> that old guy was just crazy
[00:27] * D. Kakaku goes upstairs.
[00:27] <D. Kakaku> night, see ya tomorrow, matsumi.
[00:43] <Matsumi Kaze> huh..night....
[01:23] * Matsumi Kaze heads back to the elevator...
[01:27] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[12:29] * Hideki Kaze frowns...Matsumi seems..slower today
[12:43] <Hideki Kaze> ...Matsumi.....are you alright
[12:43] <Matsumi Kaze> ...I don't know..I just....
[12:47] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I feel...
[12:50] <Matsumi Kaze> ..........
[12:55] <Matsumi Kaze> ..deki...
[12:57] <Hideki Kaze> ?
[13:02] * Matsumi Kaze struggles to her feet...
[14:57] * Hideki Kaze is relaxing a bit after the false alarm...
[14:57] <Hideki Kaze> *whew*
[15:42] * Hideki Kaze is away 
[18:01] * Out in the city a new, unfamiliar presence is wandering about....
[18:33] * Hideki Kaze drinks some water near the bar
[18:33] <Hideki Kaze> least things have settled down
[18:35] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ 1603 ]
[18:35] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] walks towards the balcony
[18:35] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] ..deki?
[18:35] * Hideki Kaze glances up
[18:35] <Hideki Kaze> yes...are you feeling better?
[18:36] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] ......
[18:37] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] ..um..
[18:39] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] ....I think it's time...
[18:39] * Hideki Kaze SPITS OUT HIS WATER
[18:40] * Hideki Kaze loses his controlled apperence
[18:40] <Hideki Kaze> S[BLEEP]T
[18:40] <Hideki Kaze> S[BLEEP]T S[BLEEP]T S[BLEEP]T
[18:40] * Hideki Kaze turns and fumbles, nearly tripping off the sofa
[18:40] * Hideki Kaze rushes upstairs......
[18:41] * Hideki Kaze SLAMS his fist against Freya's door!
[18:41] *** Freya Felinus has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:41] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Freya Felinus *** Happy Autumn Equinox Day!!
[18:41] <Freya Felinus> [1602] what?
[18:41] <Hideki Kaze> it's time.
[18:42] <Freya Felinus> [1602] !
[18:42] * Freya Felinus [1602] rushes back into the room!
[18:43] * Freya Felinus [1602] can be heard panic talking to both Orion and Daini
[18:45] * Hideki Kaze has moved to: [ 1603 ]
[18:45] * Hideki Kaze [1603] is trying to grab the bags
[18:47] <Anne Bonny> I'll get the car ^_^
[18:47] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] NO YOU WON'T
[18:48] * Hideki Kaze [1603] turns just as Giselle and Delilah appear in the door way
[18:48] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] here! take the bags to the car!
[18:48] * Hideki Kaze [1603] tosses them towards the two girls, who rush downstairs to bring them to the car
[18:49] <Delilah Inochi> come on!
[18:50] * Delilah Inochi runs downstairs with Giselle and head to the garage
[18:52] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] where are those keys..where are they......
[18:53] * Anne and Mary are guarding Matsumi, who is looking uncomfortable by this and going quiet
[18:54] * Freya Felinus [1602] has grabbed her own bags....but has been delayed by Matsumi's parents, who are insisting on coming along....
[18:54] <Freya Felinus> [1602] look I don' thave the time....
[18:54] * DD_Girl_Green insists as well
[18:54] <Megan Smithson> she's our daughter! we need to go along!
[18:54] <Minerva> yes!
[18:54] * Minerva and Siegfired show up too!
[18:54] <Siegfred> my little princess! is she alright?
[18:54] <DD_Girl_Green> and my mother in law.
[18:54] <Arthur Smithson> what do you mean YOUR little princess!?
[18:55] * The parents get into a small arguement
[18:56] <Freya Felinus> [1602] look only so many people can go...
[18:58] <Freya Felinus> [1602] if you excuse me!
[18:58] * Freya Felinus [1602] pushes past the others and heads to the other room
[18:58] * Freya Felinus has moved to: [ 1603 ]
[18:58] * Freya Felinus [1603] runs in and walks over to Matsumi
[18:58] <Freya Felinus> [1603] how are you feeling? are you alright?
[18:58] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ 1603 ]
[18:59] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] I just want to get to the hospital ><
[19:00] <Freya Felinus> [1603] don't worry...we'll get you there....
[19:00] <Freya Felinus> [1603] HIDEKI WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG!?
[19:00] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] I'm trying!
[19:02] * Hideki Kaze [1603] takes Mira Eseme, Masato, Lilly and Selene and is hurrying them over to Sean and Rhea's....giving them instructions
[19:03] * Rhea and Sean happily accept the younguns, and wish him and Matsumi their best!
[19:04] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] thank you thank you thank you!
[19:05] * Hideki Kaze [1603] turns and trips over himself
[19:05] * Freya Felinus [1603] leads Matsumi out of the room
[19:05] <Freya Felinus> [1603] Hideki...where are the keys for the car?
[19:05] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] I'M TRYING TO REMEMBER
[19:05] <Aiko> I can summon a dragon to help wi-
[19:06] <Hideki and Freya> NO
[19:06] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:06] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Solarchos *** Happy Autumn Equinox Day!!
[19:07] * Anne and Mary POINTS their weapons at ANYONE who shows up
[19:08] <Solarchos> ...Hello?
[19:09] * There's ALOT of commotion in the hotel
[19:09] <Aiko> I'm telling you we can summon a dragon!
[19:09] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:09] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain *** Happy Autumn Equinox Day!!
[19:09] * Megan O`Cain steps into the Atrium from the Tokyo door
[19:09] <Megan O`Cain> The hell?
[19:10] * Eilean is talking with Caligo..for once on even terms.....while Diana and Sarah are on a Zoom call..trying to decide who will go wit hthe party
[19:10] * Solarchos sighs and goes directly to the Main Desk.
[19:10] <DD_Girl_Green> why don't we all go, then? :)
[19:12] <Eilean> because not all of us can get there!
[19:12] <Eilean> it's chaotic enough!
[19:12] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] I FOUND THEM!
[19:12] * Hideki Kaze [1603] and Freya both lead Matsumi out of the room
[19:13] * Solarchos stands behind the Main Lobby Desk and takes a moment to reflect upon everything. Especially last night's conversation with the Intern.
[19:16] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Solar.
[19:16] * The absolute Chaos is being recorded right now!
[19:16] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] we should take her down the stairs carefully
[19:17] <Freya Felinus> [1603] but the elevator is faster!
[19:17] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] we can't risk it!
[19:18] <Solarchos> Hey Megan. Just taking a moment to think about what's about to happen. You remember everything with the Intern last night?
[19:18] <Freya Felinus> [1603] but we need to get her to the hospital right away!
[19:18] <Megan O`Cain> I came late to that party.
[19:18] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] can we please just get going ><
[19:20] <Solarchos> Intern's given me full control of the defense of the Hotel and its systems to me and me alone. And I've got the master keycard coded solely to me.
[19:20] *** The first few companies of Imperial Guard have begun rolling into the parking lot and a few squads have started entering the Lobby. They COULD help transport the mother-to-be if asked.
[19:21] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] if something is going to happen...I don't want the elevator to go wrong and...
[19:21] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] WE'RE JUST GOING TO TAKE THE F[BLEEP]KING ELEVATOR ALRIGHT!?
[19:22] * Hideki Kaze [1603] and Freya go silent......and then help her to the elevator....
[19:22] <DD_Girl_Green> the stairs could more easily go wrong, and might even be worse in this case!
[19:22] <Megan O`Cain> I see. Here's hoping things go well, man.
[19:23] *** Several heavily cyborged CASTs come into the Lobby, all wearing the dark-red robes of the Mechanicus and start performing a full search and sweep of the Hotel.
[19:24] * Hideki Kaze [1603] , Matsumi and Freya exit the elevator...
[19:24] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] I'LL GET THE CAR..YOU STAY HERE, FREYA
[19:24] *** Freya Felinus has moved back to the Atrium
[19:25] * Freya Felinus stays with Matsumi as Hideki rushes out to the garage
[19:26] <Freya Felinus> it won't take long..we'll get you there...
[19:26] *** Matsumi Kaze has moved back to the Atrium
[19:26] <Matsumi Kaze> I hope so ><
[19:29] * Hideki Kaze [1603] pulls the car up and opens it, running back in
[19:29] *** Hideki Kaze has moved back to the Atrium
[19:29] * Hideki Kaze runs in and takes his wife's hand
[19:29] <Hideki Kaze> alright..let's get you there
[19:30] * Megan O`Cain stretches a bit
[19:32] * Hideki Kaze moves outside with Matsumi....and carefully gets her into the car.......getting into the driver's seat
[19:32] * Freya Felinus climbs into the car as well
[19:34] * Hideki Kaze starts the car and gets the HELL OUT OF THERE!
[19:34] * Hideki Kaze is away 
[19:34] * Matsumi Kaze is away 
[19:34] * Freya Felinus is away 
[19:34] <Solarchos> Megan...remember all those years ago? The War? The Exile? And now...this.
[19:34] * Delilah Inochi is trying to set up a laptop to keep track of things...
[19:35] <Solarchos> The Governor-Militant of the VanSaar Federation is now the acting Castellan of the Hotel.
[19:36] <Megan O`Cain> I've heard and seen stuff, Solar. Rough hardly begins to describe the s[BLEEP]t you went through.
[19:40] * Solarchos takes a deep breath...and uses the Master Keycard.
[19:43] * Solarchos sends out the message to all associated forces of the Hotel Operational, Security, and Technical Corps (yes, HOST Corps), that the operation has officially begun.
[19:45] <Minerva> CAN I GET MY PRINCESS UP ON THAT MACHINE
[19:45] <Minerva> TELL ME!
[19:45] * Minerva tries to wrestle with the laptop
[19:46] <Megan O`Cain> Whoa, calm down, your majesty! Give Delilah time! O_O
[19:47] <Delilah Inochi> I..I'm trying..i'm not good with electronics!
[19:49] * Delilah Inochi texts Yasu     my mama is headed to the hospital!
[19:51] *** Several of the Hotel's new maid staff/covert security start hurry inside.
[19:52] <DD_Girl_Green> It's closed circuit
[19:52] <DD_Girl_Green> how can we access it?
[19:53] <Megan O`Cain> Need some assistance, Delilah?
[19:54] <Delilah Inochi> yes please!
[19:55] *** A new bar and cafe is preparing to open, and the servers and staff are none other than some familiar faces!
[19:56] * Megan O`Cain works on getting Delilah's laptop connected to the necessary feeds
[19:56] * Forest Kits are now gathering, awaiting the grand opening. :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3
[19:57] <Yasuko Mie> text Lila|Exciting. Let us know!
[19:59] * Solarchos receives a message - the fusion reactor inside Bunker 2.0 is now online and has been spliced into the Hotel's systems. Beginning the process of reactivating BASELINE environmental systems now.
[20:01] <Solarchos> We'll start by getting the bare-bones systems up and running, then figure out what we have to work with and proceed forward from there.
[20:01] <Megan O`Cain> Let's see here...
[20:04] <Forest Kits> Hi, Army Man :3
[20:04] *** Squads of Imperial Guard move into position near all of the secondary and tertiary entrances of the Hotel, physically lock them, and start maintaining a 24 hour watch on them. The MAIN entrance and the Lobby will be kept under DISCRETE guard courtesy of the T-Doll "maid cafe" and new bar...that are conveniently located to either side of the doors!
[20:04] <Solarchos> Hello there, little Kits. What are you all up to?
[20:08] *** The Enginseers and Arcaneotechnicians start the process of physically inspecting all of the Hotel's systems to determine where they're all located, how to best protect them, and start to come up with physical safeguards and Airwalls to prevent as much remote access as possible. The goal is to install as much MANUAL tech as possible to make remote accessing the Hotel very limited in scope.
[20:09] <Megan O`Cain> I think I almost got it, Deliliah.
[20:11] * Megan Smithson is with her precure friends...who are trying to settle her down
[20:12] *** Other Enginseers and Arcaneotechs get to work on cleaning up and fixing the disrepair that's happened to far, using Tech-magic to reforge some parts and Rites of the Omnissiah and Sanctified Oils to soothe the Hotel's ailing Machine-Spirit.
[20:13] <Solarchos> The Tanar'ri should arrive tomorrow.
[20:14] <Forest Kits> we be first customers to cafe >:D
[20:14] <Solarchos> I had to contract out to them for surveillance, countersurveillance, and IT security specialists.
[20:14] *** The sound of a motoscooter can be heard rapidly approaching!!!
[20:16] * Megan O`Cain hands off the laptop to Delilah, "There you go." ^_^
[20:16] *** Something BURSTS through the Lobby doors and SKIDS to a halt near the Forest Kits. HOLY CRAP!!! It's HER, come to serve you dinner herself!!!
[20:16] *** U-47 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:16] <@spiritflame> konbanwa U-47 *** Happy Autumn Equinox Day!!
[20:17] * U-47 kneels down in front of the Forest Kits and brings out a basket full of steaming-hot sausages!!
[20:17] <Forest Kits> yummy-yum-yums :D
[20:21] *** Belfast has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:21] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Belfast *** Happy Autumn Equinox Day!!
[20:21] <Belfast> ^__^
[20:22] <Belfast> I understand that an "All Maids On Deck" call was put out.
[20:22] <Forest Kits> yuppa, we all be hungry :D
[20:24] * Matsuo Shin is on the phone in the lobby "look...all I know is she was rushed off...we're going to try and visit when the news comes out"
[20:25] <Mercurius Shin> keep me informed and not through....the...mental telepathy..thing
[20:25] <U-47> What exactly are you hungry for?
[20:25] <Forest Kits> lots lots of yum-yums :D
[20:25] *** Squad 404 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:25] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Squad 404 *** Happy Autumn Equinox Day!!
[20:26] <UMP-45> Yo!
[20:26] <UMP-9> Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!
[20:26] <HK-416> We're helping out a little at that new bar that's opened up. Specifically, we're giving it some business.
[20:27] <G11> ...yo.
[20:28] * Squad 404 hurries into the new bar and...wait, who's that tending the bar? Is that...?!
[20:32] * Solarchos has indeed pulled out ALL the stops for the Hotel's security, including bringing out some of G&K's most specialized T-Dolls, including some that were obtained under particularly WEIRD circumstances.
[20:34] * Springfield gives her warmest trademark smile as she prepares to mix drinks and change lives, all in partnership with her friend and fellow kitchen-mage.
[20:36] *** The Tactical Maid Cafe is now officially open for business...and they're in a perfect position to watch and record everyone coming and going through the main doors of the Hotel.
[20:38] *** The new bar, Va-11 Hall-A Redux, is open as well. And they're not only strategically located across from the TMC to provide two layers of surveillance and security, but are ideally suited to observe the whole area from the main entrance up to the Main Desk.
[20:41] * Someone approaches Megan from behind.
[20:41] <~> Excuse me.
[20:41] <Megan O`Cain> Hm?
[20:41] * Megan O`Cain turns to face who's speaking to her
[20:42] * ~ is now known as Bismarck
[20:42] <Bismarck> May I take your order? ^__^
[20:43] <Megan O`Cain> Um, nothing yet. Thanks for asking, though.
[20:44] *** Prinz Eugen has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:44] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Prinz Eugen *** Happy Autumn Equinox Day!!
[20:44] <Prinz Eugen> It would seem that you failed in your attempt to keep this endeavor secret from us. :P
[20:45] * Prinz Eugen is dressed like THIS!
[20:46] <Prinz Eugen> Not to worry. Eisenblut and the T-Dolls of Squad 404 have agreed to set aside their differences and work together in this, our Vater's, most important mission of all.
[20:47] <Forest Kits> Most important mission is keeping us forest kits fed with Yum-yums :D
[20:48] <Bismarck> When we found out that Father was going to essentially become the Lord-Protector of this place, and we learned of its significance, we were compelled to assist. For Vater to receive such a request is truly awesome.
[20:48] * Megan O`Cain just looks at Solar
[20:48] * U-47 and G-36 hurry to bring out more steaming-hot sausages.
[20:49] * Solarchos is currently busy talking to three different people on three different Quantum Entanglement Comm channels. It looks like he's talking to Morrigan, Hellesponte AI, and Chibi-Leady.
[20:52] *** The Royal Navy Maid Corps quickly settle into their roles of helping visitors and guests at the Main Desk, answering questions, providing directions, helping with luggage...and covertly scanning facing and analyzing whatever people are doing throughout the Lobby and the Atrium.
[20:53] <Solarchos> Morrigan, I'm going to need more of your people's intel specialists...and at least DOUBLE the number of Info-drones you proposed...
[20:54] <Morrigan> That's everything I can readily get a hand on. I'd have to requisition the Circle directly for more!
[20:55] <Solarchos> Hellesponte, I need you here and I need you here pretty much yesterday.
[20:55] <Hellesponte AI> I wish I could give you a better answer.
[20:56] <Minerva> HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE
[20:57] <Hellesponte AI> I'm currently docked at Exile undergoing repair and resupply. I should be ready to resume transit to Sol in 48 hours, and that's only if I cut it down to the essentials.
[20:57] <Solarchos> What about you, Leady?
[20:58] <Chibi-Leady> Heh! >:D
[21:00] <Chibi-Leady> I think I can report that I'm ahead of schedule. Don't ask me for details, but I CAN tell you that WHEN it comes to the point where those snoops and saboteurs cross the line, give me the word and I'll have the means to deal with them.
[21:01] <Chibi-Leady> And NONE of it will be traceable back to the Hotel or its people. Plausible deniability assured.
[21:01] <Solarchos> I'm not sure if I like the idea of this, Leady.
[21:02] <Chibi-Leady> And I'm not sure if the Onryo should feel like that. But I understand that's how you keep perspective and don't lose yourself. Besides, you're delegating. And who better to handle the Dirty Work than a ChibiAnimamate.
[21:04] <Solarchos> All right. You all know your tasks. I want updates daily. If you have any suggestions, feel free to make them.
[21:04] * Solarchos ends the transmission and makes some updates on his dataslate.
[21:04] * A strange portal opens over the Forest Kits.
[21:05] *** Yukari Yakumo [IllusoryBorderHag@EnclaveFedCom.Net (PiratedServer] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:05] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Yukari Yakumo *** Happy Autumn Equinox Day!!
[21:05] * Yukari Yakumo drops a large pile of beef jerky for the Forest Kits! :D
[21:05] <Yukari Yakumo> So much joyful chaos in this place now!
[21:07] * Minerva is trying to desperatly get her phone working!
[21:07] <Megan O`Cain> Oh, hey.
[21:08] <Yukari Yakumo> I see that my Killer Angel has been busy
[21:11] <Forest Kits> :3
[21:11] <Forest Kits> :D
[21:11] <Yukari Yakumo> I have also been asked to assist with the protection of this place.
[21:14] <Megan O`Cain> Gotcha.
[21:14] * Yukari Yakumo waves her hand grandiosely to the piles of jerky. "Feast, little foxes! Go forth! Crush your hunger, drive the piles of yum-yums before you, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THE VEGANS!!"
[21:17] <Forest Kits> YAAAAAAAAAAAY:D
[21:17] <Yukari Yakumo> ^____^
[21:18] * Forest Kits are beginning the feasting of the jerky
[21:18] * Yukari Yakumo have provided piles and piles of not only fresh beef jerky, but freshly filleted fish as well!
[21:23] <Yukari Yakumo> And now I must depart. I think I'm going to explore the city for a little bit.
[21:23] <Megan O`Cain> Later.
[21:24] <Yukari Yakumo> I have an old man to look for. He came here last night and seemed quite intent on looking around and taking a few things. Perhaps I can pick up his trail.
[21:24] *** Ran Yakumo [Nine-Tailed Strategist@EnclaveFedCom.Net(Pirated S] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:24] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Ran Yakumo *** Happy Autumn Equinox Day!!
[21:24] *** Chen Yakumo [BlackCatofIllOmen@EnclaveFedCom.Net Pirated Server] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:24] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chen Yakumo *** Happy Autumn Equinox Day!!
[21:24] <Chen Yakumo> :D
[21:25] * Aiko is looking over the should of Minerva..trying to watch the phone for any news
[21:25] <Ran Yakumo> He might be important, or he might have simply been an aged man wandering around in the echoes of his own memories. Either way, we will try to find out more.
[21:25] *** Yukari Yakumo [IllusoryBorderHag@EnclaveFedCom.Net (PiratedServer] has left #suburbansenshi2 (I see what you're doing in there! ^__^)
[21:26] *** Ran Yakumo [Nine-Tailed Strategist@EnclaveFedCom.Net(Pirated S] has left #suburbansenshi2 (CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN~!)
[21:26] *** Chen Yakumo [BlackCatofIllOmen@EnclaveFedCom.Net Pirated Server] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Heeeee, nya! Ran-sama's calling!)
[21:28] <Forest Kits> CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
[21:34] <Aiko> do we have any messages?
[21:34] <Minerva> no..no it doesn't seem like it
[22:01] <DD_Girl_Green> we have to see if they're here yet
[22:03] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 14 ]
[22:03] <spiritflame>Elementary Schooler rolls 1d20 [ 2 ]
[22:05] <Elementary Schooler> DM Elementary Schooler holding the hand of an adult walk down the street, and cross it, walking toward the HOTEL. They look at all the soldiers.
[22:06] *** Elementary Schooler holding the hand of an adult walk down the street, and cross it, walking toward the HOTEL. They look at all the soldiers
[22:06] *** both of them pause and hesitate before walking onto the grounds.
[22:06] <spiritflame>Elementary Schooler rolls 2d20 [ 10, 11 ]
[22:07] * Elementary Schooler walk ahead, and up the walk, and onto the porch, and inside the HOTEL.
[22:07] <spiritflame>Elementary Schooler rolls 2d20 [ 4, 15 ]
[22:07] *** Both the man and the child walk around inside, and look a lot at the significant repair work that has been done, as the Atrium and Lobby are starting to look better now.
[22:08] *** Having completed this, they both walk very very hurriedly out the door, making no threatening moves, and holding one another's hand tightly. The child sniffles a bit, and they rush away down the street.
[22:22] * Phone Rings in the HOTEL.
[22:22] * Phone Rings in the HOTEL
[22:22] * Phone Rings Rings in the HOTEL.
[22:23] * Phone Rings Ring Rings Rings RIIIIINGS in the HOTEL.
[22:23] * D. Kakaku walks downstairs.
[22:23] <D. Kakaku> huh?
[22:23] *** The phone stops ringing.
[22:23] * D. Kakaku rushes over annnnd nevermind
[22:28] <D. Kakaku> impatient callers
[22:35] *** But at least it's realistic! Phones stopping when you are about to answer them! Amiright?
[22:36] * Minerva gives up on waiting and decides to rest....finding a place to sleep for the evening
[22:41] * Megan O`Cain gets herself a beer at the bar
[22:43] * D. Kakaku hold still
[16:40] * Hideki Kaze sits at the hospital...waiting for any update
[19:22] * Multiple T-Dolls and Kansen took note of the Elementary Schoolchild and adult earlier, in particular their hesitation. Pictures were taken for future reference, but since they didn't actually DO anything hostile or harmful to the Hotel, only observation was done.
[19:26] * Anchorage is happily playing Tic-Tac-Toe with Dean on a dataslate while Megan is cooling off from a workout
[19:29] *** UMP-9 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:29] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-9
[19:29] <UMP-9> >:D
[19:30] * UMP-9 is behind the bar at Va-11 Hall-A mixing drinks and changing lives!
[19:31] <Megan O`Cain> Having fun, 9?
[19:31] <Forest Kit> :3
[19:32] * HK-416 is, unfortunately, busy getting herself put on a Bar Blacklist
[19:33] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 9 ]
[19:33] <UMP-9> Indeed! Why should Springfield and WA-2000 have all the fun here?
[19:33] *** Eliza McIntash has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:33] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Eliza McIntash
[19:33] * Eliza McIntash walks down into the atrium, cautiously.
[19:33] <Eliza McIntash> <.<
[19:33] <Eliza McIntash> >.>
[19:33] * Eliza McIntash looks around before deciding it's safe.
[19:34] * Belfast POPS UP in front of Eliza. ^___^
[19:34] * Eliza McIntash looks at Belfast.
[19:34] *** Belfast is your average everyday Belfast

[19:34] <Belfast> Good evening and welcome. May I be of assistance to you? ^___^
[19:34] <Eliza McIntash> ?!
[19:34] * Eliza McIntash looks at Belfast.
[19:34] *** Belfast is your average everyday Belfast

[19:34] <Eliza McIntash> ????
[19:35] * Eliza McIntash backs up, and clenches her fists. "Who are you?"
[19:36] * Belfast is the Lead Maid of the Royal Navy Maid Corps, and one of the Ship-Girls of Azur Lane. She exudes an elegance and grace very similar to Sakuya Izayoi. Her appearance is a little different though
[19:37] <Eliza McIntash> WHO ARE YOU?
[19:37] <Belfast> My name is Belfast of the Royal Navy. I can assist you during your visit or answer any questions you might have.
[19:37] * Eliza McIntash looks at Belfast, as she doesn't seem to be wearing anything like a military uniform.
[19:38] <Eliza McIntash> Oh. Uh. Well, hello Belfast.
[19:38] <Forest Kit> hi, lady :D
[19:38] <Eliza McIntash> I am Eliza.
[19:38] <Belfast> You seem alarmed? Is someone following you?
[19:39] <Eliza McIntash> Yes, actually.
[19:39] <Eliza McIntash> Somebody is probably trying to kill me, in fact.
[19:39] <Forest Kit> oh no :O
[19:40] <Belfast> I can assure you that no harm will come to you here. Much is currently being done to conduct repairs here and upgrade the security services. Do you happen to know who is trying to hurt you or why?
[19:41] *** Several other T-Dolls and Kansen, all dressed in maid outfits, maintain a discrete distance, but are listening in and keeping an eye on the situation.
[19:42] <Eliza McIntash> Yes. Her name is Sailor Enclave.
[19:42] <Megan O`Cain> Say, 9. Do you think you can whip up an energy drink minus the alcohol?
[19:43] <Eliza McIntash> She tried to take over, and cared nothing about how much her actions ruined my life. I fought her for years. But now she has her own body.
[19:43] * Eliza McIntash looks around.
[19:43] <Eliza McIntash> And Chateaux isn't here to protect me.
[19:43] * Eliza McIntash sighs heavily.
[19:43] <UMP-9> Certainly!
[19:43] <Eliza McIntash> I was with Matsumi, but when I woke up, she was gone.
[19:44] <Eliza McIntash> She's in the hospital now. >.<
[19:44] * UMP-9 gets to work whipping up what seems to be some kind of V-8 style vegetable and fruit juice.
[19:45] <Belfast> Sailor Enclave, you say? I must confess that that name is not familiar to me. Is there anyone else you have sought help with about her?
[19:47] <Belfast> I don't think that Matsumi Kaze is in serious condition or anything. You might be able to visit her.
[19:47] <Eliza McIntash> Yeah, Intern knows about her.
[19:47] <Eliza McIntash> Paisley probably does too.
[19:47] <Eliza McIntash> I worry about Intern. I talked about how scared I was of her doing something horrible to me, and Intern said, "time to grow up."
[19:47] * Eliza McIntash sighs
[19:48] <Eliza McIntash> Does she... think I should fight her? I'd almost certainly lose. Maybe me she means I should grow up and get stronger?
[19:48] *** The HOST Corps commander transmits alert prompts to both Intern and Paisley, highlighting "Sailor Enclave" and sending them both livestream recordings of the current interaction between Belfast and Eliza.
[19:49] <Belfast> That is a question that would be better asked of her. I'm just a mere Maid, after all. ^__^
[19:49] <Eliza McIntash> I don't know. I do know that she's the reason I don't leave this place. Not unless I'm around people who are really strong.
[19:49] <Eliza McIntash> Do you think this place is safe?
[19:50] * UMP-9 serves Megan that energy drink. Non-alcoholic too!
[19:50] * Eliza McIntash is distracted by the tiny guns on Belfast's wrists. o.o
[19:50] <Megan O`Cain> Thanks a bunch (takes a drink).
[19:51] <Belfast> I can tell you with a fair degree of certainty that this place IS indeed safe. If you intend no harm to the people here or the Hotel itself, you can be assured that no harm will come to you.
[19:51] <Belfast> Maid's honor!
[19:51] * Belfast flashes a radiant smile.
[19:52] <Eliza McIntash> Well no I... I don't intend to harm anybody, I don't think!
[19:53] <Eliza McIntash> ...I hope you are right. She's really powerful. I'm afraid she wants to kill me. I'm scared of her all the time! Unless Chateaux is around.
[19:54] <Belfast> That is the promise made to ALL visitors. We will protect those who need it.
[19:56] <Eliza McIntash> Well... Okay. That does make me feel a little better.
[19:56] * U-47 silently slips over to where the Forest Kits are and delivers a sizeable stack of still-sizzling sausages!
[19:56] <Eliza McIntash> Is it okay with you if I am really quiet for a while? Intern is afraid that she can see what I see, and she gave me some headphones that...
[19:57] <Eliza McIntash> Well, I can barely describe it. It is another world.
[19:57] <UMP-9> How is it, Miss Megan? :3
[19:58] <Belfast> Certainly! You may rest here in the Lobby or Atrium if you wish. Or take a seat at the new Tactical Maid Cafe.
[19:59] <Eliza McIntash> Okay. Well, I should at least eat first.
[19:59] <Eliza McIntash> That sounds like a pretty safe place.
[19:59] * Eliza McIntash has moved to: [ Tactical Maid Cafe ]
[20:01] *** Airwalls and Arcaneotech-enhanced firewalls of the various Hotel systems are in place and online. Internet access has been reduced to essentially dial-up levels of access, but that also helps reduce the effectiveness of hacking AND allows for the installation of kill-switches.
[20:02] <Megan O`Cain> You did great, 9. It's delicious.
[20:02] <~> aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
[20:03] *** Tactical Maid 9a-91 approaches to serve Eliza. "May I take your order, miss?"
[20:04] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] I'd like... some sushi?
[20:05] * Man walks down the street, and diverts onto the side with the HOTEL. He looks at all the soldiers.
[20:05] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 10 ]
[20:05] * Man walks up the walk, and into the Atrium, noting all the things that are there.
[20:05] * Man looks at Eliza McIntash.
[20:05] *** Eliza McIntash is girl resembling a young Gemini, but with dazzling, multi-colored eyes. A talented performer, she adores music, but her great love is her adopted family. Created by a lich and cared for by a TARDIS, she is still subject to the hard knocks of being human.
they image Song is: "Time in a Bottle" by Jim Croce.

[20:06] * Man turns around and begins walking away.
[20:06] <9a-91> And would you like rice or salad as a side with it?
[20:07] *** Other T-Dolls and Kansen discretely interpose themselves between Eliza and the main door, having noted the man's suspicious behavior.
[20:07] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] That would be nice, thank you.
[20:07] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 2 ]
[20:07] * Someone starts following the man.
[20:07] <Man> /man looks left and right, sweating a little bit. He walks around them.
[20:08] * Someone bumps into the man. "OOF!!"
[20:10] <Someone> Hi there...can I get your help with something?
[20:12] * 9a-91 quickly goes to get Eliza's order, soon bringing back a colorful plate stacked with artistic fashion several large pieces of fresh sushi, served with both a side of steaming white rice and a bowl of salad. There's also small sides of soy sauce, wasabi, and ginger for the sushi.
[20:13] <9a-91> Tea is also available if you so desire.
[20:16] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 15 ]
[20:16] * Man doesn't answer the person, and tries to walk around those interposing themselves between him and the door.
[20:17] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] eats, looking very happy and fulfilled. "Mmmm!"
[20:17] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 3 ]
[20:17] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] "Oh gosh it is SOOO good!" ^_^
[20:18] * Someone is now known as UMP-45
[20:18] <UMP-45> SIR!!!
[20:18] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:18] <@spiritflame> konbanwa D. Kakaku
[20:18] * UMP-45 grabs the man's hand. "I REALLY could use your help with something!"
[20:20] *** A whole BATTALION of Sangvis Ferri Dolls start to march out the main door in a CONTINUOUS line. Coincidentally, they're forming a dense stream between the man and UMP-45...and the spot where Eliza is sitting.
[20:20] <Man> ...
[20:20] * D. Kakaku walks close to the door, wearing his suit, though he's shrunk at the moment, looking around, about an inch.
[20:20] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 1 ]
[20:20] * Man doesn't answer.
[20:20] <UMP-45> smiles
[20:20] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 5 ]
[20:21] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 11 ]
[20:21] * Hideki Kaze texts every contact     no update...Matsumi is still in labor
[20:21] * Man is sweating.
[20:21] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 4 ]
[20:21] * UMP-45 A whole Company of Imperial Guardsmen start marching through the Lobby too, closely following the Sangvis Ferri Dolls.
[20:22] *** Eliza does notice this on her phone, presumably having Hideki as a contact.
[20:22] <spiritflame>Man rolls 2d6 [ 1, 6 ]
[20:22] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 5 ]
[20:22] <UMP-45> Sir, could you help me find THIS shop?
[20:22] * D. Kakaku looks and gulps, looking at the crowd.
[20:22] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 19 ]
[20:22] <Megan O`Cain> (Hmm. I really hope things are going well for Matsumi's health.)
[20:23] * UMP-45 holds out a map showing a card-shop a few miles away from the Hotel.
[20:23] * Man nods enthusiastically.
[20:23] <UMP-45> I'm totally lost and I cannot read these Japanese signs. Could you possibly show me the way?
[20:25] * Man nods, his face white
[20:25] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 17 ]
[20:25] * UMP-45 is scanning the Man closely, using her integrated electronic warfare systems to analyze if the Man is carrying any tech-related devices on or in him.
[20:26] * D. Kakaku is on the doormat, continuing to look around.
[20:27] *** The man seems to have no unusual devices whatsoever. Do you walk outside with him, to allow him to "help find the store?"
[20:27] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 5 ]
[20:27] *** The Hotel's sensors are now trained on the Man, scanning him with multiple Auspexes, mana detectors, multi-phase sensors, and facial-scanners cross-referenced with the Tokyo police registry and Interpol.
[20:27] * UMP-45 does indeed walk outside with the Man.
[20:28] * D. Kakaku looks up at the oncoming giants, gulping.
[20:29] * UMP-45 is also being followed and observed by other T-Dolls blending in with the other foot traffic. And there seems to be a patrol of JSDF travelling along the same route as UMP-45.
[20:29] * Man 100% is not looking where he steps.
[20:29] *** The man works for a smartphone repair/sales company. The employees there wear red shirts as part of their uniform.
[20:29] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 20 ]
[20:29] <Man> OH! OH MY GOD!
[20:29] <Man> I have to get out of here!
[20:30] <Man> What was I thinking? I'm SO SORRY!
[20:30] <Man> Look, I don't know what came over me. Please let me go!
[20:30] <Man> I don't want any trouble!
[20:30] * Man backs up and up and up, and up some more.
[20:30] * D. Kakaku , is he still behind the guy?
[20:32] *** The HOST Corps sends a RED-FLAGGED report to Intern, along with recordings of what UMP-45 experienced (uploaded from her neural link).
[20:32] * Man is probably out on the street at this point, but he might have come close to D. Kakaku if he wanted to grab on or plant something on him.
[20:32] <UMP-45> Oh. All right. I think I can find my way from here. Thank you very much, sir!
[20:32] <Man> Oh, well, I'd be happy to help, you guys were really understanding!
[20:33] <Man> But I really really need to go see my friends... and.. maybe my doctor.
[20:33] * D. Kakaku tries to plant something on him.
[20:33] * Man turns to leave.
[20:33] <UMP-45> ^____^
[20:33] <UMP-45> Oh wait, before you go!
[20:33] * D. Kakaku decides to grab onto a shoelace instead.
[20:34] * UMP-45 tries to shake the man's hand. ^___^
[20:35] <UMP-45> Thank you so much for what help you could give me.
[20:36] * Man looks really confused. "If---if you say so! I'm REALLY REALLY sorry---I don't know what came over me!"
[20:36] * Man politely accepts the handshake. His palms are very sweaty.
[20:36] * Man walks off, and inadvertently carries D. Kakaku with him, should he decide to hang on.
[20:37] * UMP-45 tries to pat the man on the shoulder as she shook his hand...in an attempt to plant a bug on the fabric. >:D
[20:38] * D. Kakaku hangs onto the shoelace, deciding to shrink further down onto it.
[20:38] * UMP-45 also had her gloves on...and takes them off after the handshake and puts them in a Ziplock sandwich bag. DNA sample obtained for further analysis.
[20:38] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 17 ]
[20:39] * Man just mumbles something, and leaves immediately, going downtown.
[20:39] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] is very much enjoying her dinner.
[20:40] * D. Kakaku is still holding on, at an even smaller size.
[20:41] * UMP-45 heads back to the Hotel, double-time.
[20:41] * Belfast stays near Eliza.
[20:41] <Belfast> Feeling better now, miss?
[20:42] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] /The man walks past various stores, hyperventilating, and then finally meets up with some other people who D.Kakaku might recognize---several other people who walked into the HOTEL.
[20:42] <spiritflame>Man rolls 2d6 [ 2, 6 ]
[20:43] * 9a-91 brings Eliza a cup of tea, brewed recently by none other than the Royal Navy Maid Corps themselves!
[20:43] *** The people the man is with start talking to him, and he tells them, in near panic, that he almost died. And they all gasp, and say the same thing happened to them, get out a phone, and dial 911
[20:43] <D. Kakaku> (oh my, it's some of the other redshirts... oh boy)
[20:43] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] Oh, this is really really good.
[20:43] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] I hardly ever order sushi!
[20:44] *** Some of the people in the street stop and stare at the men, briefly, as they and their female colleague shout into the phone to the police department that something terrible has happened and they want to turn themselves in.
[20:44] <spiritflame>Police rolls 1d20 [ 15 ]
[20:45] * Police get there REALLY fast!
[20:45] * Police interview these people, who all claim, terrified, that there's been some mistake, and they want to turn themselves in, and don't understand what was happening.
[20:45] <Belfast> We of the Tactical Maid Cafe hold ourselves to the highest standards of service to our guests.
[20:45] * Police all say that they need to come to the station to answer more questions.
[20:46] * D. Kakaku shrinks even smaller and crawls into the shoelace, but keeps an eye out
[20:46] *** D.Kakaku---these people are probably going to the police station and/or jail. You have heard much. Do you wish to let go now, or follow them all the way to the police station/jail.
[20:48] * D. Kakaku is in the shoelace, and has to follow, he might've made a mistake, but he'll try to rectify it when the orpportunity comes.
[20:49] * UMP-45 is curious if whether her attempt to plant a tracking device on the man was successful or not?
[20:50] *** Your attempt was successful. You can see that this person is headed quickly down streets, and eventually stops at the police station.
[20:53] * Police split all of these people up, and take them into seperate rooms for an unusual interrogation.
[20:54] *** The man that D.Kakaku is hiding on maintains that he had no criminal impulses, he just couldn't help himself but to walk down the road, turn left at that spot, walk inside, look around, and say nothing.
[20:54] * Police note this, and ask why they should believe that.
[20:54] * Man claims that they should believe it because all of his employees have had an extremely similar scenario play out in the last week, and that it was very scary, and some of them thought they could get really hurt.
[20:55] * Man says that he was just going to meet his friends off-work, since it was somebody's birthday, and he decided to cut through this part of town to save time, and wasn't trying to hurt anybody.
[20:55] * D. Kakaku is still hanging in the shoelace, taking a listen to all this.
[20:55] *** The police note all of this, and wander off, leaving the man in the interview room alone.
[20:55] * Man seems very distraught and sad.
[20:56] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 10 ]
[20:56] * UMP-45 uploads all of her information into the newly-created Castellan Network within the Hotel and recommends sending Interrogators to investigate further at the police station.
[20:56] * Man looks down and very upset.
[20:56] <spiritflame>Man rolls 1d20 [ 5 ]
[20:56] * Man is far too distraught to see D.Kakaku.
[20:57] *** After a significant time, the police interview the man again, and ask him at different parts of his story at different times. They do NOT ask what was happening in the HOTEL, or what he saw, only why he did what he did.
[20:57] * D. Kakaku gets out of the shoelace and drops off under the table, microscopically.
[20:57] * Man answers the same way he did before. That most of the people at the store where he works had this happen to them!
[20:58] *** Pretty soon, the Police say they are going to allow the man to reunite with his friends and interview them as a group. Do you hitch a ride again, or stay under this table?
[20:59] * D. Kakaku hitches a ride again.
[20:59] *** Back at the Hotel, the Tactical Maid Cafe continues to give Eliza their best service, and keep an eye on her at the same time. The Hotel defenses are subtly reinforced around the Lobby, the Atrium, and the main entrance.
[21:00] * Man speaks with his friends, which are all in a room together now, with several police officers, and are drinking coffee and speaking in hushed voices. The police look just as tense as they confirm the location this all happened.
[21:00] * D. Kakaku looks around at his vantage point.
[21:00] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] looks for a secluded spot in the Maid Cafe. She sits on a reclining chair, and puts some headphones on.
[21:00] *** Va-11 Hall-A gets a bunch of new patrons, most of which are actually the Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri come to hang out with Megan and the Forest Kits.
[21:01] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] @_@
[21:01] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] ...................
[21:01] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] doesn't speak, move, or say anything for a long period of time, simply staring off into the distance, or closing her eyes.
[21:02] * Little fox ears pop up next to Eliza.
[21:03] * Megan O`Cain stretches a bit
[21:04] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] pays them no notice.
[21:04] *** The people all claim that they were working in their store, and independently, they had this idea to walk into this building, and didn't mean any harm, and are sorry, and are really scared.
[21:04] <spiritflame>Police rolls 1d20 [ 8 ]
[21:05] * Police advise them that this is Tokyo, things happen, and asks them to sign agreements that they will not discuss this unless approached by representatives of the police department that might need more information later. They are all given warnings, and warned never to do this again or they will be seriously prosecuted, but to put it behind them and get on with their lives.
[21:06] * Police suggest that they call the station or come by if they see anything unusual, but to never go near that house again. They are then handed injunctions against going there. Some more officers come and speak with them and offer them food, but they aren't harsh toward them.
[21:07] <D. Kakaku> (hmmm, who gave them the idea first?)
[21:07] * Man takes this pretty well, agrees with them all that nobody ever mentioned they should do this, and eventually loosens up with the other people who walked into the HOTEL.
[21:08] *** The people are all allowed to leave, and do.
[21:09] *** Chibi-Nat (fox form) has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:09] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat (fox form)
[21:09] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) sniff-sniffs Eliza.
[21:09] <D. Kakaku> (hmmm, I wonder)
[21:10] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] .......
[21:11] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) very gently pokes Eliza with a paw.
[21:12] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] ???
[21:12] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] takes off her headphones, and her eyes clear up.
[21:12] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] mmm?
[21:13] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] sees the fox. She scratches between the fox ears a little detachedly.
[21:14] <spiritflame>Tokyo rolls 2d6 [ 4, 6 ]
[21:14] *** Nothing keeps D.Kakaku from finding his way home.
[21:15] * D. Kakaku leaps off the man, starting to find his way back
[21:16] * Phone rings in the HOTEL.
[21:17] * Phone rings in the HOTEL.
[21:17] * Phone rings in the HOTEL.
[21:17] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] Hmmm?
[21:17] <Megan O`Cain> Who could be calling right now?
[21:17] * Forest Kit hops on phone and knocks it off the hook.
[21:17] <Forest Kit> hi :D
[21:19] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] Oh. Huh.
[21:19] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] narrows her eyes for a moment.
[21:20] *** The phone doesn't ring anymore, having been knocked off the hook.
[21:21] <Forest Kit> hello :O
[21:21] *** Very soft voice is heard on the other end by those who have super-hearing, saying hello and asking repeatedly if anyone is there.
[21:21] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Heeeeee!
[21:21] <Forest Kit> we be here :O
[21:22] * Prinz Eugen picks up the phone.
[21:22] *** Cue the theme!!!
[21:22] <Prinz Eugen> Guten!
[21:24] <Prinz Eugen> Das ist das Hotel Eisenblut. Wie kann ich Sie weiterleiten? ^___^
[21:24] *** An order comes down through the Castellan Network to smack Prinz Eugen at the earliest opportunity.
[21:25] <Telephone> ....
[21:25] <Telephone> Salve. Loquerisne latine?
[21:26] * Megan O`Cain sighs at Eugen ~_~
[21:26] <Prinz Eugen> Ja! I most certainly can.
[21:27] <Telephone> Μιλάτε ελληνικά?
[21:27] <Telephone> OH, and also... good.
[21:27] <Telephone> I thought perhaps I had dialed something by mistake. Perhaps I have.
[21:27] <Telephone> I'm sorry to bother you. I just had this terrible premonition of doom, and thought I should call this number.
[21:28] <Prinz Eugen> Where were you trying to call? Perhaps a guest here?
[21:28] <Prinz Eugen> What kind of premonition did you have?
[21:28] * Prinz Eugen whips out a notepad and starts rapidly hand-writes a transcript of the conversation.
[21:28] <Telephone> Sorry. It sounds somewhat silly now.
[21:29] <Telephone> I do not normally behave in such a way. Indeed, I am not sure where I remembered this number from.
[21:29] <Prinz Eugen> Perhaps, but you sound troubled nonetheless. Tell me of this premonition.
[21:29] <Telephone> I suddenly thought something terrible was going to happen, and I was in danger, and I needed to call this number to tell somebody.
[21:30] <Prinz Eugen> Any idea who it was that you were trying to warn?
[21:31] <Telephone> ...No?
[21:31] <Telephone> Who did you say this way? Eisenblut? I am sorry, I didn't understand.
[21:32] <Prinz Eugen> Hotel Ironblood. ^___^
[21:32] *** Another order is sent through the Castellan Network to give Prinz Eugen a thwap upside her head at the earliest opportunity.
[21:33] <Telephone> Oh. Well, my name is Shiro.
[21:33] <Telephone> As I said, I am sorry to disturb you. You have been very polite.
[21:34] <Telephone> It was likely some sort of passing feeling. It did feel very scary though. I'm not sure why I did it--that's very unlike me to call based upon some strange hunch and no evidence.
[21:34] <Prinz Eugen> You are welcome. We at Hotel Ironblood take pride in holding ourselves to the highest standards of service and discipline.
[21:35] <Prinz Eugen> If you wish to stay here at Hotel Ironblood, or avail yourself of our services, please call again.
[21:35] <Telephone> I am impressed. That does sound grand. Perhaps I downplay myself. Strange things DO happen in this city, after all. Still, I am unsure where I got the idea of what this number would be to call. I am pleased I did, however.
[21:36] <Telephone> You do sound quite professional. What is your address?
[21:36] * Prinz Eugen takes note of the name Shiro and logs the source of the call.
[21:36] * Prinz Eugen gives the general address of the Hotel. It IS, after all, reopening for general business.
[21:37] *** The call is coming from a big skyscraper downtown, typically rents out area to different companies. One of said companies is in fact headed by a man named Shiro. Shiro Kuramoto.
[21:37] <Telephone> Are you sure? It says here that there's nothing there but a house.
[21:37] <Telephone> And this map here says that... wait, it is not listed on that map.
[21:38] * Prinz Eugen uploads a report into the Castellan Network, particularly the location of that skyscraper and the name Shiro Kuramoto.
[21:39] <Prinz Eugen> Perhaps there is an error in your map? This area does undergo a lot of renovation from time to time.
[21:40] * Shiro Kuramoto is lacking date of birth, and other vital information. No country of origin, only financial history. Apparently very famous, with a knack of getting lucky, especially in terms of having to pay people. Currently, his company is listed as specializing in high-end chemistry development and materials science. That is all that is known about him. No family, no medical history. Nothing.
[21:40] <Shiro Kuramoto> It doesn't SEEEM like there's an error here.
[21:41] <Prinz Eugen> If you'll excuse me, I must take another call. If you desire to visit us in the future, you may call again at any time or come here directly. Hotel Ironblood looks forward to your patronage in the near future.
[21:41] <Shiro Kuramoto> I'll just have to put this address down for further investigation.
[21:41] <Shiro Kuramoto> Thank you for your professionalism. Ciao.
[21:41] *** The phone hangs up.
[21:41] <Prinz Eugen> Auf Wiedersehen!
[21:41] <Prinz Eugen> ^___^
[21:42] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] >.>
[21:42] * D. Kakaku is fastly approaching the HOTEL.
[21:43] * Prinz Eugen somehow manages to keep that smug grin on her face as she's suddenly simultaneously THWAPPED on both sides of her head by Takao and Atago, who suddenly sprint by out of nowhere and disappear equally as swiftly.
[21:43] <Prinz Eugen> ^___^;
[21:43] <Megan O`Cain> Sheesh. :/
[21:43] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) trills at Eliza, then scampers away.
[21:45] * The girls of the Tactical Maid Cafe continue to provide top-notch and attentive service, keeping a discrete watch on Eliza constantly from multiple angles, but also ensuring that she's not disturbed.
[21:46] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] watches her go.
[21:46] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 7 ]
[21:46] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] just looks down at the headphones Intern gave her, and looks sad. She looks at the dessert menu.
[21:46] * The Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri also stay jovial and boisterous near the entrance of the Hotel. It's ALMOST like they got tipsy at Va-11 Hall-A Redux, but their quick reactions and steady eyes indicate they're as sober as can be and TWICE as vigilant.
[21:47] *** The chocolate mousse looks ESPECIALLY tempting.
[21:47] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] is tempted, and orders it.
[21:47] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 13 ]
[21:47] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] ...
[21:47] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] >.>
[21:47] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] <.<
[21:47] * D. Kakaku has come back into the HOTEL, yawning and starts walking around.
[21:48] * 9a-91 quickly delivers. Oooooo, and it's a generous portion too.
[21:50] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] eats, but she keeps looking around. She has taken to watching the new "Help" as well.
[21:50] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] :(
[21:51] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 5 ]
[21:51] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] eats a bite, and then another bit, and then another... and then frowns disappointedly and pushes it away.
[21:51] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] I wish Chateaux were here.
[21:51] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] T_T
[21:51] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] *sigh*
[21:51] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] looks around at everyone...
[21:52] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] puts the headphones back on.
[21:52] * Megan O`Cain is sitting at the bar
[21:54] * D. Kakaku takes one microscopic step and falls to the floor, now resting for a bit.
[22:02] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 1 ]
[22:02] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] sits, still and quietly, wearing the headphones.
[22:03] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] .....
[22:11] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] shows no situational awareness at this time.
[22:14] * D. Kakaku is still napping, unaware of anything else around him.
[22:17] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 4 ]
[22:17] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] ....
[22:21] * D. Kakaku isn't even close to eliza, but still naps.
[22:27] *** D. Kakaku has left #suburbansenshi2 (zzzzz)
[22:31] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 16 ]
[22:31] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] NO!
[22:31] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] No, no no no!
[22:31] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] takes the headphones off.
[22:31] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] That's NOT what these are for.
[22:31] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] >.<
[22:31] <Eliza McIntash> [Tactical Maid Cafe] Okay.
[22:31] * Eliza McIntash [Tactical Maid Cafe] gesticulates and chants.
[22:31] * Eliza McIntash is now known as Imperial Guard Recruit
[22:32] * Imperial Guard Recruit stands up, and looks around.
[22:33] * Imperial Guard Recruit looks around for some other soldiers to blend in with, so she doesn't look like the target.
[22:33] * Imperial Guard Recruit is away 


[#suburbansenshi2]