the current system time is: Sat Nov 04 13:58 2023; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

<--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> My name is Ten'ou Haruka. You stole my woman. Prepare to die.


welcome to #suburbansenshi2

[13:58] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] yeah you're looking good, Mar
[13:58] * Minerva [Ginsen City] does a greek style hand shake to Marii....
[13:58] <Minerva> (( I claim this log in the name of the box itself...may it last forever ))
[13:59] <Marii> [Ginsen City] so why call me here?..is this where you work?
[13:59] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] more or less
[13:59] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] ..wanted to make sure you're alright
[13:59] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] ...also...
[14:00] * Minerva [Ginsen City] looks over Marii..who is dressed....shall we say...oddly
[14:00] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] think you need some help with getting used to this
[14:00] <Marii> [Ginsen City] you're sounding like the Jovian....
[14:00] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] come on.....
[14:01] * Minerva [Ginsen City] grabs Marii's hand and leads her away
[17:23] * Maia has moved to: [ Ginsen City ]
[17:23] * Maia [Ginsen City] sits in her bare office, trying to work on an old computer
[17:23] <Maia> [Ginsen City] hm...
[17:24] * Maia [Ginsen City] 's phone goes off..she ignores it
[17:27] <Woman> um....
[17:27] * Woman opens the door
[17:27] * Woman has moved to: [ Ginsen City ]
[17:28] * Woman [Ginsen City] < --- this woman is not THAT woman just so you know
[17:28] <Woman> [Ginsen City] I'm..i'm here for the interview
[17:29] <Maia> [Ginsen City] do you understand electonics?
[17:30] <Woman> [Ginsen City] oh..um..yes..I took a two year course on computers and programming...
[17:30] <Maia> [Ginsen City] do you have any trouble working late nights
[17:30] <Woman> [Ginsen City] oh! I'm actually sort of a night owl..in fact I...
[17:30] <Maia> [Ginsen City] you're hired.
[17:30] <Woman> [Ginsen City] ...I..I am?
[17:31] <Maia> [Ginsen City] now sit down and help me.
[17:34] * Woman [Ginsen City] rushes over and sits down next to Maia to help
[18:41] * Marisa has moved to: [ Ginsen City ]
[18:41] * Marisa [Ginsen City] sips some coffee, thinking deep...
[18:43] * Rui Kisugi has moved to: [ Ginsen City ]
[18:43] <Rui Kisugi> [Ginsen City] ...that's your fourth cup...you'll wrack up quite a bill
[18:44] <Marisa> [Ginsen City] oh..oh sorry, Rui
[18:44] <Marisa> [Ginsen City] ...just have alot on my mind
[18:45] <Marisa> [Ginsen City] I have been keeping some secrets...but I feel as if...
[18:45] * Ai Kisugi is about to enter the cafe..then sees her oldest sister signaling her to leave..and she does so..sheepishly
[18:51] <Rui Kisugi> [Ginsen City] what about Elizabeth..I know she is with you alot of the time.....
[18:51] * Marisa [Ginsen City] just goes quiet
[19:36] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:36] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:36] * Megan O`Cain enters the Atrium from the Tokyo door
[20:00] * Little fox ears pop up in a distant part of the Lobby
[20:08] <Megan O`Cain> Hm? Somebody there?
[20:09] * Thrash is looking at a reading on a tablet
[20:09] <Megan O`Cain> Oh, hey, Thrash.
[20:09] <Thrash> hm? oh yes
[20:13] * Little fox ears move in closer
[20:17] <Thrash> what?
[20:17] <Megan O`Cain> How's it going?
[20:17] <Thrash> why?
[20:29] <Megan O`Cain> What do you mean why? I was wondering how you're doing.
[20:30] <Thrash> why would you wonder how i'm doing
[20:31] <Megan O`Cain> Fine. I just shut up if you're gonna be like this. :/
[20:32] <Megan O`Cain> (A[BLEEP]le.)
[20:32] * Little fox ears pop up next to Megan
[20:32] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:32] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat
[20:32] <Chibi-Nat> :D
[20:33] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Natalia. How are you?
[20:35] <Chibi-Nat> I'm gooooooooooooooood!
[20:35] <Chibi-Nat> How are you?
[20:35] * Thrash frowns and taps on something on his tablet
[20:40] * Hazard Alarms sound through certain parts of Tokyo!
[20:41] *** Liza Sunrise-Suminaka [Liza.Sunrise-Suminaka@CastleMkLVISatUplink] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:41] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Liza Sunrise-Suminaka
[20:41] *** Liza Sunrise-Suminaka has moved back to the Atrium
[20:41] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka walks into the room, yawning.
[20:43] <Thrash> hm?
[20:43] <Megan O`Cain> I'm doing pretty good so far.
[20:44] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka moves her tongue around the inside of her mouth, making a noise of surprise. "mmph!??!?"
[20:45] <Thrash> ...this is interesting
[20:45] * Thrash glances over at Liza
[20:47] <Chibi-Nat> o__o
[20:47] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:47] <@spiritflame> konbanwa D. Kakaku
[20:47] *** D. Kakaku has moved back to the Atrium
[20:48] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka is making strange noises. Her eyes (the only thing you can see, since her armorsuit does have a visor) seem to be looking upward and darting around.
[20:48] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> mmm? Hhh!? mmm. Mrmh??
[20:49] * D. Kakaku gets up on the floor.
[20:49] <D. Kakaku> evening.
[20:49] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh, hello! I didn't notice you! <.<
[20:49] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I was trying to figure out whether I have just had some dental work done.
[20:50] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Nice to meet you. My name is Liza! Liza Sunrise-Suminaka!
[20:50] <D. Kakaku> hi there, my name's Daniel.
[20:50] <Thrash> ......
[20:50] <Thrash> oh rassilon no
[20:51] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Hi Daniel!
[20:51] *** Another warning siren sounds outside a few miles away for a few seconds, before suddenly failing.
[20:53] <D. Kakaku> anything going on tonight?
[20:53] <Thrash> *cough* um
[20:53] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Why would anything be going on?
[20:54] *** A fire truck hurtles by outside, lights flashing, and horn blaring... also the fire truck is on fire.
[20:55] * Thrash tries to go back to his pad
[20:55] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Excuse me, where are you going?
[20:55] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka looks at Thrash.
[20:55] *** Thrash is young man with shoulder length whitish blond hair, green eyes and an almost bishie manner to his features. He is currently in his 13th Incarnation.
His image Song is: "Holding Out For a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler.

[20:55] <D. Kakaku> just curious, really.
[20:55] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> ♫
[20:56] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I thought he was going to say something. Oh well.
[20:56] <D. Kakaku> hm?
[20:56] * Thrash is reading the small pad
[20:56] <Thrash> .....this really is odd
[20:56] <D. Kakaku> (( brb in about 10-15 minutes, dinner finished in the air fryer. ))
[20:58] * Chibi-Nat goes over to Liza and applies hugs!
[20:58] <Chibi-Nat> Time for me to go home!
[20:58] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka looks really interested.
[20:58] <Megan O`Cain> Take care, Natalia.
[20:59] *** lots and lots of suit-mounted weapons and antiprojectile systems level themselves at Natalia, but when she only hugs, they don't open fire.
[20:59] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka glows a little bit when Chibi-Nat hugs her.
[21:00] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Excuse me? What's odd?
[21:00] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka examines Thrash's hair/chest, but then looks at the pad again.
[21:00] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Are you trying to solve a problem?
[21:03] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Gah!")
[21:04] <Thrash> ...I am trying to make sense of an engima, young woman
[21:04] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Maybe I can help? I have studied many things!
[21:04] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> What kind of an enigma?
[21:05] <Thrash> ....
[21:05] <Thrash> alright
[21:05] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka caaarefully walks over, but upon reaching a narrow gap in the furniture, her armorsuit sprouts tiny metal wheely-treads and moves her forward.
[21:05] * Thrash shows the pad..which shows various energy wave lengths on it
[21:06] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh. That's infrared there.
[21:06] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Is that gamma? Or hard X-rays?
[21:06] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I there's a little bit of glare on that.
[21:06] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> >.<
[21:06] <Thrash> you're almost right....
[21:06] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Are you trying to find a proper frequency, identify radiation? What's up?
[21:06] <D. Kakaku> (( back ))
[21:06] <Thrash> Inferred...gamma..x-ray.......
[21:07] <Thrash> ..but this
[21:07] * Thrash points to one
[21:07] <Thrash> this inference is on the Omega scale
[21:07] <Thrash> at about 5.68
[21:07] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka pushes a button on her wrist and a magnified image of the pad can be seen in her visor, since she doesn't want to get closer.
[21:08] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> So you are looking for what's causing Omega interference?
[21:08] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Er, wait.
[21:09] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Is Omega Scale in angstroms, nanometers, or logarithmic? It's... been a while, and I just woke up, sorry. >.<
[21:09] <D. Kakaku> ughh, same here.
[21:10] <Thrash> neither...it's measured in Quntrorathmics....but...
[21:10] <Thrash> .....you could track it easier if you convert it to a logarthimic scale
[21:11] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I'm pretty sure the module that can do that calculation was shot away, I'm.... very sorry to say.
[21:11] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka does sound genuinely sorry when she says that. She sighs.
[21:12] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> So is lower or higher better on the Omega scale? You said 5.68, right?
[21:13] <Thrash> usually on the Omega scale....any inference into a scale is usually on a higher end
[21:13] <Thrash> ..the lower it is.......the more...
[21:13] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka nods, listening carefully.
[21:13] <Thrash> how do i put this
[21:14] <Thrash> in the natural order of this universe.....this energy wave should be 200.5 or higher...
[21:15] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I think I heard Sakura and Harumi talk once about about a scale where the only real problems were the measurement points that were prime numbers. But then Chateaux reminded me that it was my naptime, and I don't remember literally anything after I heard that part. The scale they were talking about wouldn't happen to be the Omega scale, would it?
[21:15] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh. Wait. THIS Universe. Well, what if you are dealing with an alternate?
[21:18] <Thrash> that's what I'm feeling
[21:18] <Thrash> ..something has entered this universe
[21:19] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh. Well, with an infinite number of universes, I'm sure that happens all the time. You uh...
[21:19] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> This is a little awkward, but you MIGHT be detecting me?
[21:19] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I'm a visitor here.
[21:21] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Or you *could* be detecting my friends. I'm sure they are trying to find me.
[21:21] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> By which I of course mean, "detecting my friends' detection attempts."
[21:22] <Thrash> no no no not you
[21:22] *** The handle detaches from a teacup in the restaurant, sending the china and beverage within to the floor with a crash.
[21:22] <Thrash> no...this isn't you
[21:22] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh, good, I'd hate to be causing problems.
[21:22] <D. Kakaku> hmmmm, so what are the headphones for, and how do they work?
[21:23] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh, these?
[21:23] <D. Kakaku> mmhmm
[21:23] <Thrash> ...I know what this is
[21:24] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka points to the headphones slotted into the helmet she is wearing. Chateaux gave them to me, and spoke to me with them lots. She used them all the time to t---eh? What have you found?
[21:27] *** A small green light starts flashing softly on the back of Liza's backpack.
[21:27] <D. Kakaku> what e;se fo they do?
[21:27] <D. Kakaku> *else do
[21:28] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka Zooms in carefully on what Thrash is looking at.
[21:29] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka cannot help herself, and the click characteristic of a camera is heard.
[21:29] * Thrash is looking over the wave forms
[21:31] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka records them carefully, and in response, the light flashing on her back turns purplish.
[21:32] <D. Kakaku> hello?
[21:33] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Sorry sorry---I sometimes get wrapped up in trying to solve complex problems. My friends would sometimes ask me about them, so I... cannot help but peek. I'm fascinated by the Omega wave problems. I didn't mean to ignore you.
[21:34] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Talking about this kind of thing, solving problems. I do miss it. That's where the nickname "Think Tank" comes from, after all. :)
[21:35] * Thrash keeps scrolling...trying to figure out things
[21:35] <D. Kakaku> huh, okay
[21:36] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Sorry, I DO think I recall that you asked about those before?
[21:36] <D. Kakaku> but still, what else can the earphones do?
[21:37] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Er, well, I guess the answer depends on where I am, and what Chateaux is doing. The Chateaux here likes to play music through them instead of talk. It's a little different, since I'm used to my Chateaux, or Castle, talking to me, but the music is really beautiful, no question.
[21:38] <D. Kakaku> hm, anything else?
[21:38] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Back when I was much more bedridden, Chateaux and I talked through them all the time. She used them to explain physics to me, and later chemistry. I loved wearing them.
[21:39] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Still do! So when she made this suit for me to explore the world in, she integrated them as part of it to show we were still together. Really, that's... maybe the fourth sweetest thing she ever did for me. Sixth sweetest? Dunno.
[21:40] <D. Kakaku> what about when they're off?
[21:40] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh, I don't think they turn off.
[21:40] <D. Kakaku> that's also really nice too
[21:40] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Thanks!
[21:41] <D. Kakaku> so they're just ordinary, nothing else?
[21:43] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka looks at D.Kakaku, her expression changed. Did you just call them ordinary?
[21:43] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Did you really just call them ordinary?
[21:44] <D. Kakaku> I guess the answer's no to that one.
[21:45] <D. Kakaku> so, what else sets them apart?
[21:45] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Chateaux once had me try to calculate the Delta/X for these headphones, and she told me I was close when I reached the age of the universe. They have a range not measured in distance, and can withstand a supernova.
[21:46] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka 's tone of voice has changed now.
[21:46] <spiritflame> Liza Sunrise-Suminaka rolls 1d20 [ 6 ]
[21:47] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I cannot remember anything else about them alright I.... actually........ am......
[21:47] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Really....
[21:47] <D. Kakaku> can they grow, in a way?
[21:47] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> .............................sleepy.
[21:47] <D. Kakaku> wait, huh?
[21:47] <D. Kakaku> oh boy
[21:48] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka 's eyes are half-lidded? "Hhhmm?"
[21:48] <D. Kakaku> can they grow?
[21:48] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:48] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Matsumi Kaze
[21:48] * Matsumi Kaze [Roof] walks in, frowning and looking over something on her phone
[21:48] *** Matsumi Kaze has moved back to the Atrium
[21:48] <Matsumi Kaze> ..ugh i can't make sense of any of this
[21:49] *** There are two purple lights blinking on the back of Liza's suit now, as well as an orange one near the forehead section of her helmet. She doesn't answer any of the questions asked to her.
[21:50] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> @_@
[21:50] * Matsumi Kaze texts Mom     mom..what are you talking about
[21:50] * Megan O`Cain waves to Matsumi.
[21:51] * Matsumi Kaze waves absent mindely
[21:51] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka 's armor visor slowly grows dark, obscuring her mostly lidded eyes, and light is emitted from the bottom of her armorsuit, which now starts floating in the air.
[21:51] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> .....
[21:52] <D. Kakaku> huh. alright
[21:52] <Matsumi Kaze> hm?
[21:52] * Matsumi Kaze glances up
[21:58] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Matsumi.
[21:59] *** The armorsuit carrying Liza suddenly teleports away.
[21:59] *** Liza Sunrise-Suminaka [Liza.Sunrise-Suminaka@CastleMkLVISatUplink] has quit IRC (Wish me luck!)
[22:00] <Matsumi Kaze> ...huh
[22:05] * Matsumi Kaze gets another text from her mother and frowns
[22:05] <Matsumi Kaze> ..oh come on
[22:08] <Matsumi Kaze> ...but it's...oh come on
[22:15] * Matsumi Kaze grumbles
[22:15] <Matsumi Kaze> ...why doesn't she bother my sister
[22:17] * Matsumi Kaze glances around
[22:23] <Matsumi Kaze> anyone want to take a drive?
[22:26] <Matsumi Kaze> anyone?
[22:27] <Megan O`Cain> Hm? Where to?
[22:30] <Matsumi Kaze> I need to head out of the city...my mom wants me to go somewhere.....
[22:30] <Matsumi Kaze> to check something..I'd rather have company
[22:30] <D. Kakaku> I can help, then
[22:31] <Megan O`Cain> Ah, I see. What is it, though?
[22:32] <Matsumi Kaze> ..something about going to the remains of an old amusement park
[22:32] <Megan O`Cain> Huh. Salvage run, I take?
[22:33] <Matsumi Kaze> I'm not sure..it's weird...
[22:33] <Matsumi Kaze> I'm going to grab my car if any of you want to join me
[22:34] <Megan O`Cain> Sure.
[22:36] <D. Kakaku> alright
[22:37] * Matsumi Kaze heads to the garage and gets her car, bringing it out to the front street and waits for the others
[22:38] <D. Kakaku> 'me walks outside and hops in.
[22:38] * D. Kakaku *^
[22:40] * Megan O`Cain climbs into Matsumi's car
[22:40] <Matsumi Kaze> alright...
[22:40] * Matsumi Kaze turns the car around and heads away from the hotel
[22:40] * Matsumi Kaze turns on the radio
[22:40] <Matsumi Kaze> hope you don't mind the music?
[22:40] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Car ]
[22:41] * Megan O`Cain has moved to: [ Car ]
[22:41] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] drives through tokyo....using a GPS on her phone to tell her the location
[22:42] <D. Kakaku> /moce Car
[22:43] * D. Kakaku has moved to: [ Car ]
[22:43] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] so apperently..my mom saw that star we saw last night, DK
[22:44] <D. Kakaku> [Car] oh? and what is the star for?
[22:44] <Megan O`Cain> [Car] Wait. What star?
[22:44] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] I don't know
[22:45] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] ..but she was freaking out on the phone
[22:45] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] some star, Megan...really bright and blue
[22:47] <Megan O`Cain> [Car] Hmm.
[22:48] <D. Kakaku> [Car] what star would be bright and blue?
[22:49] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] I don't know.....
[22:50] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] all i know is she suddenly got really panicky over the texts about it
[22:50] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] and wants me to go to this place
[22:50] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] has finally gone far enough out of the city limits to the point she's now driving along a dark country road
[22:54] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] it's weird
[22:54] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] I keep learning more and more stuff about her and I keep feeling like I know nothing about her
[22:55] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] man how far out is this place?
[22:55] <Megan O`Cain> [Car] Been going down some dark rabbit hole?
[22:56] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] yaah feels like it
[22:56] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] hang on
[22:56] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] I think this is our turn
[22:57] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] turns the car down a road...which turns out not to be paved...causing a very bumpy ride
[22:57] <D. Kakaku> [Car] ahhh woahhhhh
[22:58] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] gah...s-sorry...this is going to..play havok..with my car!
[23:00] <Phone> you have reached your destintation
[23:00] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] stops the car
[23:01] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] alright..we're here..finally
[23:02] <Megan O`Cain> [Car] Alrighty.
[23:02] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] turns off the car and steps out
[23:03] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ countryside ]
[23:03] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] ...I think we're here?
[23:04] * Megan O`Cain has moved to: [ countryside ]
[23:04] <Megan O`Cain> [countryside] Huh. Doesn't look like much, does it?
[23:05] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] ...no
[23:07] *** the area is a wide expanse of grass covered plane.......you can just barely make out what remains of a quarry, though now utterly covered in grass.....in the distance is the remains of a large tower...now rusted and overgrown metal
[23:07] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] ...not sure why she'd want us to come here
[23:09] <Megan O`Cain> [countryside] Hmmm.
[23:10] * Matsumi Kaze [countryside] walks around...and then notices a sign sitting in the dark
[23:10] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] ...hey...maybe that's a clue
[23:11] * Matsumi Kaze [countryside] approuches it
[23:11] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] um anyone have a light?
[23:16] * Matsumi Kaze [countryside] tries to find her phone again
[23:16] <D. Kakaku> I think so
[23:16] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] huh..thanks, DK
[23:17] * Matsumi Kaze [countryside] steps aside to let DK get to the sign
[23:17] * D. Kakaku shines a light at the sign.
[23:18] * Megan O`Cain [countryside] reaches into a pocket, and gets out an LED flashlight, "Just in case we need more lighting."
[23:21] *** the sign is horribly faded away..but you can just barely make out "COMING SOON: CHILDREN'S LAND AMUSEMENT PARK"
[23:21] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] ....what's a children's land?
[23:22] <D. Kakaku> I don't know
[23:23] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] ....so why would she want me to come out to an empty abandoned lot
[23:25] <D. Kakaku> Is it where the star would land?
[23:26] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] why would a star la-....I have no idea honestly
[23:26] * Megan O`Cain [countryside] turns on her flashlight and looks around a bit
[23:26] *** something glints under the light of the flashlight
[23:28] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] huh..what's that
[23:35] * Matsumi Kaze [countryside] tries to look for it..but can't quite see it
[23:36] <D. Kakaku> what is it, did somethign flash?
[23:37] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] i can't tell it's too...
[23:37] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] !!!
[23:38] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] hey! DK
[23:38] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] you've got shrinking tech right?
[23:38] <D. Kakaku> yeah.
[23:39] * Megan O`Cain [countryside] keeps her light on where the glint is, "There?"
[23:40] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] how about you shrink down and find where it is?
[23:40] <D. Kakaku> not a bad idea.
[23:41] <D. Kakaku> anyone want to come with or not?
[23:42] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] i think we both should stick here for now
[23:42] <D. Kakaku> alright
[23:42] <Megan O`Cain> [countryside] Yeah, I'll stay with Matsumi.
[23:42] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] once you find it, re-grow back so we can see it
[23:43] <D. Kakaku> ok.
[23:43] * D. Kakaku stands near the glint of light and starts twisting on his watch.
[23:46] * D. Kakaku shrinks down to a really small size, about 2 millimeters tall.
[23:48] <D. Kakaku> whew
[23:48] * D. Kakaku looks up and around.
[23:57] * D. Kakaku has moved to: [ Countryside, 2mm ]
[23:57] *** the grass is tall and tangled..in the darkness..it's hard to see anything unless you have a light....
[23:59] * D. Kakaku [Countryside, 2mm] tries looking in the direction of the glinting light.
[00:03] *** as you look, DK...you see tangled in the grass what looks like some sort of...device?...
[00:04] <D. Kakaku> [Countryside, 2mm] huh?
[00:04] * D. Kakaku [Countryside, 2mm] looks at the device.
[00:04] * D. Kakaku [Countryside, 2mm] walks closer to it
[00:07] <D. Kakaku> [Countryside, 2mm] hmmm?
[00:07] *** the device looks like it was....a piece of something....it's big compared to you DK and tangled in the weeds
[00:08] * D. Kakaku [Countryside, 2mm] starts to climb the device.
[00:10] <D. Kakaku> [Countryside, 2mm] this is a pretty big device.
[00:14] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] DO YOU SEE ANYTHING, DK?
[00:15] <D. Kakaku> [Countryside, 2mm] JUST A DEVICE, I'M CLIMBING IT RIGHT NOW!
[00:15] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] that must be it, Megan?
[00:15] <Megan O`Cain> [countryside] Looks like it.
[00:16] <Megan O`Cain> [countryside] Makes you wonder how it got there.
[00:18] * D. Kakaku has moved to: [ Countryside, 2mm ]
[00:19] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] Hey DK? Can you grow back to normal and bring the device with you...don't grow the device though
[00:21] * D. Kakaku [Countryside, 2mm] has c;ombed to the top of the device and looks around.
[00:21] <D. Kakaku> [Countryside, 2mm] *climbed
[00:22] *** there isn't anything else to see in the grass.....
[00:23] * D. Kakaku [Countryside, 2mm] leaps off the device tos turns it to Grow to normal.
[00:25] * D. Kakaku [Countryside, 2mm] picks up the tangled device aftrewards.
[00:25] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] ..what is that thing?
[00:27] <D. Kakaku> [Countryside, 2mm] I don't know, but I was standing on top of it when youtold me to return to normal
[00:29] * Matsumi Kaze [countryside] looks at it..
[00:29] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] hey megan..what do you make of it?
[00:29] * Matsumi Kaze [countryside] tosses it Megan's way
[00:30] * Megan O`Cain [countryside] takes a look at the device while Dean scans it for imaging
[00:31] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] so what is it?
[00:31] <Megan O`Cain> [countryside] Hmmm...
[00:34] <D. Kakaku> [Countryside, 2mm] well? should I get back on there?
[00:34] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] no i don't think you have to
[00:34] <Megan O`Cain> [countryside] It looks like this ain't from around here for sure.
[00:36] <Megan O`Cain> [countryside] Also, it doesn't seem to be active.
[00:37] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] well....
[00:38] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] maybe we should take it back with us?
[00:39] <Megan O`Cain> [countryside] Perhaps. There might be better tools back at the Hotel.
[00:39] <D. Kakaku> [Countryside, 2mm] mmhmm
[00:42] *** D. Kakaku has moved back to the Atrium
[00:44] * D. Kakaku has moved to: [ countryside ]
[00:49] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] welp
[00:49] <Matsumi Kaze> [countryside] back to the car
[00:49] * Matsumi Kaze [countryside] heads back to the car and gets in
[00:51] * D. Kakaku [countryside] follows
[00:51] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Car ]
[00:51] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] let's see...radio time...
[00:51] * Megan O`Cain has moved to: [ Car ]
[00:52] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] turns on the radio
[00:52] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] you getting in, DK?
[00:52] <D. Kakaku> [countryside] yeah
[00:53] * D. Kakaku has moved to: [ car ]
[00:53] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] drives along the bumpy road and back onto the main road
[00:53] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] ...
[00:53] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] why would my mom know something about an alien piece of junk like that?
[00:54] <D. Kakaku> [car] who knows
[00:55] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] ..I mean I know she's a magical girl but.....
[00:55] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] this is just.....weird
[00:56] <Megan O`Cain> [Car] Your guess is as good as mine.
[00:56] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] frowns gripping the steering wheel
[00:56] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] and why didn't she tell me!?
[00:56] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] keeps driving through the night..rejoining night traffic
[00:56] <D. Kakaku> [car] so, what does the device look like?
[00:58] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] ask Megan..she has it
[00:58] <Megan O`Cain> [Car] Not really sure, Daniel. One thing for certain is that it isn't from Earth. Not really sure what it does since it's decativated.
[01:01] <D. Kakaku> [car] so it's indescribable?
[01:01] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] sounds like it...
[01:03] *** the car suddenly swerves!
[01:03] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] GAH!
[01:03] <D. Kakaku> [car] huh, was thinking there'd be buttons on it, even if deactivaAHHHHHH!
[01:03] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] tries to regain control.....and finally manages to get the car to slow down...until she can stop with a THUD on the side of the road
[01:03] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] ......
[01:03] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] are you all ok?
[01:04] <D. Kakaku> [car] Yeah, I think so, what was that about?
[01:04] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] gets out of the car and using her phone light looks over it
[01:04] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] .....aw crap............
[01:04] <Megan O`Cain> [Car] Yeah, I'm okay.
[01:05] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] walks over and looks in the car
[01:05] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] we've got a flat
[01:05] <Megan O`Cain> [Car] Got a spare tire?
[01:05] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] yeah i've got one in the back
[01:06] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] ..just need to change it
[01:06] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] walks over to the back..looks left and right...making sure Megan and DK cna't see her
[01:06] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] takes out her phone and searches "how to change flat tire"
[01:07] <D. Kakaku> [car] hmmmm...
[01:10] * Megan O`Cain [Car] looks over the device in her hand
[01:10] *** the device looks like it should be retro..yet strangly advanced
[01:11] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] ..ok think this is..right....man..wish Haruka would have actually taught me all this
[01:12] <D. Kakaku> [car] hmm?
[01:17] <D. Kakaku> [car] need any help back there?
[01:20] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] NO NO I'VE GOT THIS
[01:20] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] keeps trying to fix the tire
[01:21] <Megan O`Cain> [Car] Looks so odd. What could this thing really be?
[01:21] <D. Kakaku> [car] looks old too, you think it takes batteries?
[01:22] <Megan O`Cain> [Car] If it does, what would the actual size be?
[01:26] <D. Kakaku> [car] maybe AAs?
[01:31] <D. Kakaku> [car] I mean if it's like a remote, that's be the most likely one
[01:31] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] OW!!!!
[01:32] <Megan O`Cain> [Car] You alright, Matsumi?
[01:33] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] YES YES FINE
[01:33] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] finally gets up and closes the car trunk and walks back into the driver's seat
[01:33] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] rubs her head ><
[01:36] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] starts the car again and heads back on the road
[01:37] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] keeps driving
[01:37] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] ugh remind me..to buy another spare tire
[01:41] <D. Kakaku> [car] alright, anything else going on tonight?
[01:46] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] ......
[01:46] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] DK..I am currently driving a car back to Tokyo in the middle of the night
[01:46] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE GOING ON TONIGHT
[01:47] <D. Kakaku> [car] I meant afterwards
[01:49] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] I have no clue
[01:49] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] keeps driving..finally entering tokyo
[01:59] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] finally pulls up in front of the Hotel
[01:59] <Matsumi Kaze> [Car] alright...you guys out..I'll park this back in the garage
[01:59] <D. Kakaku> [car] okay
[01:59] *** Megan O`Cain has moved back to the Atrium
[01:59] * D. Kakaku [car] hops out of the car.
[01:59] <Megan O`Cain> No problem, Matsumi.
[01:01] <D. Kakaku> [car] see you inside
[01:01] *** D. Kakaku has moved back to the Atrium
[01:05] * Matsumi Kaze [Car] parks the car and heads back in
[01:05] *** Matsumi Kaze has moved back to the Atrium
[01:05] * Matsumi Kaze walks back in
[01:05] <Matsumi Kaze> *whew*
[01:06] <Megan O`Cain> That was a trip.
[01:07] <D. Kakaku> sure was
[01:12] <D. Kakaku> hmmmm
[01:12] * Megan O`Cain is away: sticking around
[01:13] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh what was all that about
[01:14] <D. Kakaku> hmm?
[01:19] <Matsumi Kaze> nothing I guess
[01:30] * D. Kakaku yawns
[01:38] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah me too...night
[01:38] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[01:39] <D. Kakaku> night
[01:39] *** D. Kakaku has left #suburbansenshi2 (Yeah! Let's go!)
[11:49] * Lady_Nike has moved to: [ The Royale ]
[11:50] * Lady_Nike [The Royale] yawns and wanders out of the mars room..only to see Inanna doing excercises in the middle of the hall way in a way too tight leotard
[11:50] <Lady_Nike> [The Royale] ..........
[11:51] * Lady_Nike [The Royale] knows she shouldn't stare......
[11:59] * Lady_Nike [The Royale] is suddenly tackled by Inanna while she's not looking O_O
[12:04] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte walks in looking tired
[12:04] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Bloody clocks changing
[12:05] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> World War II was 70 years ago, why is this still a thing
[12:06] <Matsumi Kaze> because people are stubborn?
[12:06] * Matsumi Kaze looks exausted too
[12:06] <Matsumi Kaze> hey paise
[12:07] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Hey Mats
[12:07] <Matsumi Kaze> how's it going?
[12:08] * Matsumi Kaze sips some coffee and is looking over the pictures of the device they found last night
[12:08] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Tired
[12:08] <Matsumi Kaze> me too
[12:08] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> What's that you're looking at?
[12:10] <Matsumi Kaze> something me, DK and Megan found in the middle of an abandoned amusement park that I had to drive in the middle of the night to cause my mom was having a panic attack over some kind of blue start that's appeared in the sky
[12:11] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Well there are meteor showers this time of year.
[12:11] <Matsumi Kaze> and now she's sending me more panicked texts
[12:12] <Matsumi Kaze> teling me to find someone named Arisu....
[12:12] <Matsumi Kaze> why does that name sound familer
[12:14] <Matsumi Kaze> but yeah...
[12:14] * Matsumi Kaze shows Paisley the pic...the device looks weirdly retro..like something out of a 70s toku film..but still advanced
[12:15] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Interesting design
[12:16] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah...
[12:16] <Matsumi Kaze> personally I think it's just a bit of junk
[12:18] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Mmm I don't know.
[12:18] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> looks extremely well-made for a piece of junk.
[12:18] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Even if the looks are dated.
[12:19] * Matsumi Kaze sighs as her phone goes off again and looks at it
[12:19] <Matsumi Kaze> ......I wish she would stop texting me
[12:20] <Matsumi Kaze> all this over a light in the sky
[12:22] <Matsumi Kaze> hey sorry to drag you into this
[12:22] <Matsumi Kaze> you should get some rest
[12:24] * Warning Sirens sound through certain parts of Tokyo.
[12:24] *** Liza Sunrise-Suminaka [Liza.Sunrise-Suminaka@CastleMkLVISatUplink] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[12:24] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Liza Sunrise-Suminaka
[12:24] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka walks into the room, yawning.
[12:24] *** Liza Sunrise-Suminaka has moved back to the Atrium
[12:24] <Matsumi Kaze> I just wish i knew why she's in such a panic over this thing
[12:27] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka walks over toward the conversation. A disintegration beam mounted in her armorsuit preemptively fires at and destroyes a banana peel in her path.
[12:27] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Good morning everyone! ^_^
[12:27] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> What did she tell you when you asked?
[12:28] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte looks at Liza Sunrise-Suminaka.
[12:28] *** Liza Sunrise-Suminaka is red-haired woman with inquisitive eyes that often dart around, but this is all you can see through the visor of her terrifyingly formidable hostile environment armorsuit complete with gas cylinders and decals with castle motifs that say "The Think Tank."
Her image Song is: "Born Under a Bad Sign" by Albert King.

[12:28] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> (I remember when redheads were rare around here)
[12:28] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Mornin--err, afternoon, actually.
[12:28] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka looks at Paisley Pythia Peinforte.
[12:28] *** Paisley Pythia Peinforte is




More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: 'Smoke on the Water' by Deep Purple.
Paisley Pythia Peinforte is an IRC Operator - Channel Administrator

[12:29] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka 's gaze lingers on Paisley's glasses, and then hair, and then at the tattoos. She examines them intently before speaking again.
[12:30] <Matsumi Kaze> well....
[12:30] <Matsumi Kaze> when I asked
[12:30] <Matsumi Kaze> she babbled something about
[12:30] <Matsumi Kaze> The roaches are back
[12:30] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...
[12:30] *** Liza can be at least (INFERRED to have red hair. Her lashes and eyebrows are this color, but the rest of her hair is invisible)
[12:31] <Matsumi Kaze> I don't get it honestly
[12:31] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> (Mmm. This must be the walking disaster area in a compensatory suit I heard about)
[12:32] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Matsumi, I think you need to have a longer conversation with her about this.
[12:33] <Matsumi Kaze> I keep trying to call her but all she tells me to do is find this Arisu person and warn them
[12:33] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Arisu? Alice?
[12:34] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka listens intently.
[12:34] <Matsumi Kaze> I don' tknow
[12:35] <Matsumi Kaze> she just said Arisu..whoever that is
[12:35] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte shrugs
[12:35] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I've no idea.
[12:36] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah me neither
[12:36] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka giggles a little bit.
[12:36] * Matsumi Kaze finishes her drink
[12:38] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Sorry! <.<
[12:38] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Hmm? Sorry about what?
[12:38] <Matsumi Kaze> huh?
[12:39] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Well, I didn't mean to laugh in response to hearing you were dealing with a problem. I know that's really rude. In fact, I'm happy to help you if I can. It just reminds me of home, is all.
[12:39] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Well perhaps you can! Matsumi, show her the device.
[12:40] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka 's eyes light up (in a figurative way--her visor stays the same).
[12:42] * Matsumi Kaze shows Liza the photo of the device.....
[12:43] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka looks carefully a this photo, to get a good idea of what is being described!
[12:44] * Matsumi Kaze 's photo shows a device...which looks weirdly retro but also advanced
[12:44] <Matsumi Kaze> this whole thing bothers me though....
[12:45] <Matsumi Kaze> ...it feels like I don't really know my mom...
[12:45] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Interesting!
[12:45] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka looks at Matsumi Kaze a little while, but decides not to say what she's thinking, as it's not founded on logic yet.
[12:46] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka clears her throat *ahem*
[12:47] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> So... this device is causing you problems, right Matsumi?
[12:48] <Matsumi Kaze> well....
[12:48] <Matsumi Kaze> my mom sent me to this place..this..abandoned amusement park...
[12:48] <Matsumi Kaze> and DK, Megan and I found this device
[12:48] <Matsumi Kaze> so i'm guessing it has something to do with all this
[12:48] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh dear, and uh, where is the device now? It's not *here,* is it?
[12:49] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> >.<;;
[12:49] <Matsumi Kaze> ..um..yeah it is
[12:49] <Matsumi Kaze> I left it with Megan
[12:49] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Heh heh haaaaaa. >.>;;
[12:50] <Matsumi Kaze> ...is that bad?
[12:50] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Well. Uh, maybe nothing will happen. I don't recognize that device, and I don't yet know enough of this problem to help you--though I'll happily listen to more. All I have for you now is encouragement, because I do kinda relate to what you said.
[12:54] * Matsumi Kaze nods
[12:54] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I just feel like I'm doing this all in the dark and I wish she'd be more forthcoming to me
[12:54] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I do try not to offer unsolicited advice, Matsumi. But would you like some?
[12:55] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> It might help you, but it might also end in misfortune and disaster. (I try to always give that disclaimer.)
[12:57] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Either way, I'm certainly sorry for what you are going through.
[12:57] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> If you have ideas to bounce off of me, I'm happy to listen---it's a specialty of mine.
[12:58] <Matsumi Kaze> hey thanks!
[12:59] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> You are most welcome!
[12:59] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka bows slowly---and very carefully.
[13:03] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte watches all this idly whilst scrolling though social media
[13:03] <Matsumi Kaze> oh um
[13:03] * Matsumi Kaze bows back
[13:04] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> ^_^
[13:04] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh, and nice to meet you too, Miss!
[13:04] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka waves to Paisley.
[13:05] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte waves back. "Paisley Peinforte."
[13:05] * Matsumi Kaze moves aside to let the two socialize while she figures things out
[13:05] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Nice to meet you, Paisley!
[13:06] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Likewise. I've heard a bit about you. You're from another universe, yeah?
[13:08] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I am! I'm sure that my friends will find me eventually, though.
[13:08] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Sakura, Harumi, Saki, Meiji---they are all very resourceful and intelligent, and that's to say nothing of my Chateaux.
[13:09] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> A complicated point, that one.
[13:09] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Mmm. If they're anything like ours I'd say your odds are good.
[13:09] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Hmm? Chateaux?
[13:09] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Yes.
[13:10] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> There's a Chateaux where I'm from, but I've already notice numerous differences between her here and from home, and also the uh.... environment that is typical.
[13:10] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Well isn't she connected to all her multiversal selves?
[13:10] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> ......
[13:10] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Why not just have her send a message through herselves?
[13:11] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> It'll eventually get to the right one, I'm sure.
[13:11] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I do think I have figured out why she hasn't mentioned trying that.
[13:11] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> She might not have thought of it.
[13:11] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> If you look at the gear that I'm wearing--and I know it's complicated, you'll see that there are some parts missing. One of those is the one that has the, lets call them "coordinates," of the Universe that I'm from.
[13:12] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Right
[13:12] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> They were damaged during a crash, and presumably the fight that followed.
[13:12] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> She uh... ALSO might not be doing it because she suspects that the adjusted rate of failure might be too high, or maybe she has, and my friends are trying to reach me safely?
[13:13] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...
[13:13] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> CHAT ARE YOU DOING IT
[13:13] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> !!!
[13:13] * @Chateaux Concierge has moved to: [ Disembodied voice ]
[13:13] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> >.<
[13:13] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Disembodied voice] Doing what?
[13:14] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka looks at Paisley's face to see if she can hear Chateaux as well, or if the voice is only being transmitted to her headgear.
[13:14] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Sending a message through your network of multiversally-connected selves to find the one linked to her version of you so her friends can find her.
[13:14] * the voice is echoing through the lobby
[13:14] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Disembodied voice] ...
[13:14] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Disembodied voice] Oh s[BLEEP]t that's a great idea
[13:15] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte facepalms
[13:15] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Can you... can you please get on that.
[13:15] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Disembodied voice] Sure sure
[13:15] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Um, Chateaux, can you hear me alright?
[13:15] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Disembodied voice] But there's a lot of me, so who knows how long it will take to hit the right one
[13:15] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Disembodied voice] Yup
[13:16] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> And there's another reason that it might take a while, too. <.<
[13:16] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh good. Thank you very much for the music, you are super-nice!
[13:16] * @Chateaux Concierge [Disembodied voice] sends relevant data about Liza to her next-nearest self and asks her to pass it on
[13:16] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Disembodied voice] It's out there
[13:16] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Disembodied voice] I'm mostly nice
[13:16] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Disembodied voice] Depends on my mood
[13:17] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka listens to this carefully, but then just smiles.
[13:18] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I might also be transmitting distress beacons to different dimensions, but don't know if that is true. It is not impossible that you could be blocking them... but they might have been damaged too. Several components are still missing, but they are mostly... well... I can live without them, they are mostly for comfort.
[13:18] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Disembodied voice] I'm not actively blocking anything outbound
[13:19] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka 's heart accelerates a little bit. "Heh, okay."
[13:19] * @Chateaux Concierge [Disembodied voice] checks to see if signals are emanating from Liza
[13:20] *** The Castle Mk. VII's linkup system is damaged, and there is no transmission at this time.
[13:20] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Um, Chateaux, do you mind if I ask you one question? I'm sure you are busy, though.
[13:21] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Disembodied voice] go for it
[13:21] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Disembodied voice] Also your suit isn't transmitting
[13:22] * @Chateaux Concierge [Disembodied voice] scans the suit to see if she can fix it
[13:23] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Did you do any dentistry on my teeth the night before last after it was time for me to sleep? It felt kind of like it had just been done when I woke up last night, but I am not sure if I was scheduled or not?
[13:23] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte , meanwhikle, sees a photo of a lazy cat on social media described as a "Sunday Slug" and decides that fits her mood precisely
[13:24] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Disembodied voice] I don't *think* so? I might have done is autonomically.
[13:24] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka hears this and thinks.
[13:24] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Disembodied voice] ^done so
[13:25] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Maybe that system wasn't damaged? I just couldn't tell, and have really lost track of the schedule recently since things have changed.
[13:25] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Disembodied voice] It's possible
[13:26] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte looks at Peinforte divan.
[13:26] *** Peinforte divan is




The most incredibly amazing goddamn DIVAN on the continent, a precious heirloom of the Peinforte Estate that just screams a level of Premium Elite you will never achieve.
it image Song is: .

[13:26] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte lounges on it
[13:27] * Matsumi Kaze is in a corner, pondering ™
[13:27] *** Liza's Castle Mk VII suit is functioning sufficiently to keep her alive, and safe from *most* things, but there are unused routing systems from a dedicated, hyper-advanced hard drive that are not in place, and the transmitters linked to it were shot away or damaged by shrapnel.
[13:28] *** @Chateaux Concierge has moved back to the Atrium
[13:28] * @Chateaux Concierge appears
[13:28] <@Chateaux Concierge> Mind if I try to fix up that suit a little
[13:28] *** Finally, the detailed scan shows something else---Liza is wearing TWO suits, not one. There are different quantum universe signatures from some parts of her suit near the injuries she suffered when Intern and Chat found her.
[13:29] * @Chateaux Concierge files that away for later
[13:29] *** Chateaux's repair efforts were not linked to this---there are traces of a different suit from another reality that are preserved as inclusions near Liza's old injuries.
[13:30] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Of course, Chateaux. I by definition trust you. Would you like me to describe the way the suit worked where I came from before you try to fix it, or do you have your own ideas in mind?
[13:30] <@Chateaux Concierge> Go ahead and tell me, it'll help me work things out
[13:31] * @Chateaux Concierge 's right hand changes into a wierd looking multi-tool / probe thing
[13:31] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Of course!@
[13:31] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> So, the main think missing from the suit is the Castle function.
[13:32] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> She--er--you, was concerned that linking the suit that held me directly to the base systems was a bad idea, so there was an autonomous Chateaux program in the suit? Kind of? To talk, fight, or do various things?
[13:32] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> The source was there---
[13:33] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka points
[13:33] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Unfortunately, that was missing when I came to---bad luck, I guess.
[13:33] * @Chateaux Concierge looks
[13:33] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Chateaux (mine) was really adamant that I not rely upon her fully, so each iteration stripped those functions down, if that makes sense.
[13:34] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> This is the 7th version of the suit, you see.
[13:34] <@Chateaux Concierge> Ahh, yeah. I get it
[13:34] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> So the suit's on-board personality was sometimes referred to as Castle, instead of Chateaux. That's why the name.
[13:35] <@Chateaux Concierge> I can work you up a substitute
[13:35] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Though, I know what she COULD serve as an emergency backup. There was at least once during the last war when the base was so damaged that the suit took the place of "you." At least, that's what they told me.
[13:35] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I'd like that.
[13:35] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Uh....
[13:35] * @Chateaux Concierge pulls a USB drive out of her cleavage
[13:35] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> >.>
[13:35] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> <.<
[13:36] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka doesn't mention it.
[13:36] <@Chateaux Concierge> Okay this has a pared-down version of my basic functions
[13:36] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Chateaux?
[13:36] <@Chateaux Concierge> I can install - yeah?
[13:36] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Do you uh...
[13:36] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka 's blood pressure rise.
[13:36] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Are you concerned that something might go wrong during the installation if I'm... you know... awake?
[13:36] *** Two light bulbs simultaneously break and go out.
[13:36] <@Chateaux Concierge> ...
[13:37] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I trust your judgement. I just wanted to remind you.
[13:37] <@Chateaux Concierge> aww s[BLEEP]t your bad luck factor is kicking in again
[13:37] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> >.<
[13:37] <@Chateaux Concierge> I need you to go back to sleep
[13:37] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Sorry.
[13:37] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Well, I kind of figured you would, for delicate work on the suit.
[13:37] <@Chateaux Concierge> I can do the installs and upgrades then.
[13:37] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> But sure, I'm ready.
[13:37] <@Chateaux Concierge> don't worry about it, I forget how quickly it kicks in
[13:38] <@Chateaux Concierge> Go lie down on a couch over there
[13:38] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka does!
[13:38] <@Chateaux Concierge> Can you initiate sleep or do I need to trigger it
[13:39] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I can trigger the systems, sure. It'll take longer than if you do it, though.
[13:39] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka shows the control panel on one of her wrists.
[13:39] <@Chateaux Concierge> Ah k.
[13:39] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Chateaux was VERY determined that the function not be able to be triggered by me bumping into something in a very specific pattern that could hit two buttons... for some reason.
[13:39] * @Chateaux Concierge triggers the sleep function
[13:40] <@Chateaux Concierge> I got it. No problem
[13:40] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> And then, after that time when I collided with the thing that hit the... four buttons... in... precise sequence...
[13:40] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka yawns, and her eyelids droop.
[13:41] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Chateaux said... more menu complexity... was needed... Oh. Wooooooow. @_@
[13:41] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka closes her eyes.
[13:42] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka is unconscious.
[13:43] * @Chateaux Concierge waits until she's sure Liza is down and then starts work on repairing the suit(s) and installing the upgrade
[13:44] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah...um...yeah
[13:44] <Matsumi Kaze> ..well why can't you tell me?
[13:44] <Matsumi Kaze> ......look I can understand but....
[13:44] <Matsumi Kaze> .......
[13:44] <Matsumi Kaze> HOW
[13:44] <Matsumi Kaze> but I...
[13:44] <Matsumi Kaze> WHAT
[13:44] <Matsumi Kaze> HOW ARE...
[13:44] <Matsumi Kaze> you are serious?
[13:45] <Matsumi Kaze> ...you are f[BLEEP]king serious...
[13:46] *** It seems that the remnants of the other suit are randomly distributed through this one in different angles, almost like shapnel. Chateaux has no problem monitoring Liza's vital signs during the repair and keeping her unconscious. Nothing unlucky happens. In fact, Chateaux detects a rare double-dice coin in the sofa cusions after she begins work.
[13:46] * @Chateaux Concierge chalks that up to the suit's anti-bad-luck features
[13:47] <Matsumi Kaze> ...fine...fine
[13:47] <Matsumi Kaze> discreet...i've got it
[13:47] * Matsumi Kaze hangs up
[13:47] * @Chateaux Concierge leverages that a little to help her with educated guesses when repairing the suit. Assiming that the secondary suit was introduced into the first from the battles, she tries see how much of the "shrapnel" suit she can remove and replace
[13:48] <Matsumi Kaze> ...what the f[BLEEP]k...
[13:51] *** Chateaux can see that these bits of secondary suit inclusions are clearly from a different universe as the rest of what Liza is wearing--but their similarity (and the suits ability to assimilate itself to cover injuries) has complicated detection.
[13:52] * Matsumi Kaze grumbles and puts away her phone
[13:54] *** In fact, most of where these inclusions were found are in the same places that Liza had swiss-cheese-style in her body (with the suit lining the inside, stopping bleeding). If Chateaux were to instinctively try to formulate how this event happened, she might realize that some of the results REALLY strain credulity---that this could be explained by Liza's suit somehow colliding with one just like it.
[13:54] * @Chateaux Concierge notes that with probabilities being messed up around this woman as much as they are, credulousness is pointless
[13:55] * @Chateaux Concierge goes with it and works to repair as much as she can
[13:56] *** Then by dismissing credulousness, Chateaux realizes that the damage lines up with the most unlikely and unlucky outcome of all--that this suit (and thus its occupant) teleported into the same place in the universe as ANOTHER suit like it from ANOTHER alternate universe, and both suffered catastrophic failure.
[14:01] <@Chateaux Concierge> (wow)
[14:01] <@Chateaux Concierge> (Telefragged)
[14:02] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka 's Castle Mk. VII has had it's components fully restored by Chateaux Concierge, without complication!
[14:02] * @Chateaux Concierge works on improving the robustness of the suit where she can and getting that hard drive routing repaired
[14:02] * @Chateaux Concierge is done!
[14:03] * @Chateaux Concierge initiates wake up
[14:04] *** The suit's hard drive is replaced and fixed by Chateaux. It becomes clear during the proceedure that it's designed to directly access and suit her own systems. Though Liza Sunrise-Suminaka's "native" Chateaux is not around to put an echo of her personality in it, she could put one of hers in if she desired to continually keep track of and monitor the suit and Liza, and receieve distress calls from it across space and time.
[14:05] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka stirs and mumbles.
[14:05] *** The only reason NOT to do that would be...
[14:06] *** ...if Chateaux is concerned that altering it herself would overwrite whatever autonomous functions her counterpart installed to take care of Eliza and signal back to her native universe. That said, Chateaux can control the suit totally now, and pre-program it, or back herself up in it if she wants.
[14:07] * @Chateaux Concierge decides to install a personality backup only as a failsafe if things have gotten so bad the suit can't take care of things on its own
[14:07] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Mmmm?
[14:07] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh! Good morning, Chateaux! ^_^
[14:08] * @Chateaux Concierge also sets up an energecy teleport that will allow the suit to home in on the HOTEL if it can't find its primary home
[14:08] <@Chateaux Concierge> It's only been a few minutes~
[14:08] <@Chateaux Concierge> You should be back up to speed now for the most part
[14:09] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka wriggles her fingers and toes experimentally. She blinks only twice before overcoming the disorientation. "Thanks so much!"
[14:09] <@Chateaux Concierge> You're welcome!
[14:09] – —== [ brb need to make food ] ==— –
[14:09] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka laughs, (and Chateaux can tell that inside the suit she's smiling) "This really does remind me of home."
[14:11] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka slowwwly sits up, and light is emitted from her suit as she is gravitationally lifted off of the sofa a few feet into the air.
[14:12] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Wow. That was... wonderful.
[14:12] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka adjusts a dial on her wrist keypad, and then starts moving her body the exact same way one would if they were posing in a full-length mirror.
[14:16] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka chuckles to herself, moving her body slowly. "Ooooh. Oh wow. Look at that, it's just like---well, I mean I guess of course it is, they are both Chateaux."
[14:18] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi2
[14:18] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa D. Kakaku
[14:19] <D. Kakaku> [Countryside, 2mm] hi there
[14:20] *** D. Kakaku has moved back to the Atrium
[14:20] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka can be seen moving her body in the Atrium near a couch, but her eyes are not visible through her visor.
[14:20] <D. Kakaku> (( two computers, sometimes it gets a bti confusing whether you left locations on one and didn't change them on the other. ))
[14:20] <D. Kakaku> what's going on?
[14:20] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka twists, and spreads her arms far apart.
[14:21] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka freezes.
[14:21] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Map
[14:21] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka turns towards D.Kakaku's location.
[14:22] <D. Kakaku> map? map what?
[14:22] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka 's visor becomes transparent and her eyes become visible again. Not yours, mine. I mapped where your voice came from.
[14:23] <D. Kakaku> oh, okay.
[14:23] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Chateaux fixed my suit, so I just mapped your acoustics.
[14:23] * Vermellia X. Rosso , meanwhile, has gotten a new mission: locate a hidden village named "Konoha" and apply there for... ninja training
[14:23] <D. Kakaku> that's awesome, so about me asking about the headphones last night.
[14:23] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I was looking at myself. Cannot do that normally, but I can in... uh, call it VR--it would be simpler. Looks like things are great.
[14:24] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> And yes, you seem very curious about them.
[14:24] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Why?
[14:24] <D. Kakaku> I wanted to know what they do besides audio, like are they able to grow or anything?
[14:25] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> That's oddly specific.
[14:25] * @Chateaux Concierge discreetly fades away as the others talk
[14:26] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I did explain, didn't I? They were a gift from "my" Chateaux, and she used them to teach me and talk to me before this environment suit was completed. They are really tough, and can transmit signals back, in addition to playing sounds.
[14:26] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> And they slot into the helmet? See?
[14:27] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka pulls them upward to show the installation rail, and then slides them back down with a click.
[14:27] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I could make other guesses about them, but I'm not that skilled in nuclear or materials science... yet.
[14:28] <D. Kakaku> just the audio kind of stuff, when I aksed if that was all, I got a look of something.
[14:29] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Yes.
[14:29] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Because you said that they were ordinary, when I'd said several times they were not.
[14:30] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Unless, of course, most headphones in this universe behave that way. I assume they do not.
[14:30] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Heh, yes. And thank you!
[14:32] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> But yes, today has been a wonderful day. Thank you again, Chateaux!
[14:33] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Now, let's see here...
[14:33] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka looks at the other people in the room, still.
[14:34] <D. Kakaku> so, they don't grow or do anything else outside of audio capabilities, even if it's long range of course.
[14:34] <D. Kakaku> hm?
[14:34] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Not that I am aware?
[14:34] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Wait, "or do anything outside of audio abilities?"
[14:34] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte is texting husbando and relaxing on her divan
[14:34] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I just... told you that they did?
[14:36] * Matsumi Kaze grumbles as she types on a laptop....
[14:36] <D. Kakaku> can you show me?
[14:36] <Matsumi Kaze> ...this is going to take forever
[14:36] <D. Kakaku> please?
[14:37] * Matsumi Kaze scrolls through names...trying to find the right "Arisu"
[14:38] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Daniel, I'm really not sure what you want. I'm really hesitant to take off parts of my suit and let other people wear them. It becomes confusing to the systems over which person needs to be protected.
[14:38] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> You don't seem to be extremely unlucky.... right?
[14:39] <Matsumi Kaze> how many of them are there...
[14:39] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> OH!
[14:39] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Hey, Matsumi!
[14:39] * Matsumi Kaze keeps scrolling....
[14:39] <Matsumi Kaze> yes?
[14:39] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Auto-dialer!
[14:39] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> This is one of the best uses for it!
[14:40] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Actually, those auto-call machines were invented (at least in my universe) to collect information about missing people.
[14:40] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Just program one to warn people with that name?
[14:42] <D. Kakaku> sometimes I get unlucky, depends on the day.
[14:43] <Matsumi Kaze> ....I dunno...I could get some angry call backs for that
[14:43] * Matsumi Kaze scrolls through the names again
[14:45] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Well, you might, but you can send the calls through the internet, and it might actually warn the person you need it to. Most people just wouldn't believe it.
[14:45] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I guess...but what do i say?
[14:47] * Matsumi Kaze thinks...
[14:49] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Well, you could have it give warnings of supernatural peril, and "if you are in such-and-such particular circumstance, do this or contact so-and-so."
[14:49] <Matsumi Kaze> anyone have an auto-dial program?
[14:50] * Matsumi Kaze is NOT tech savvy
[14:51] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I'll help you make one?
[14:52] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Chateaux was very insistent I be able to fix computers and communications equipment.
[14:52] <Matsumi Kaze> um alright
[14:52] * Matsumi Kaze gives her laptop?
[14:52] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> That was one of the first few things she taught me.
[14:53] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Heh... uh...
[14:53] <D. Kakaku> hmmm
[14:54] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka holds up her very large, armored hand. >.<;;
[14:54] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Uh, I didn't mean through a laptop.
[14:54] <Matsumi Kaze> that's..all i have?
[14:56] <Matsumi Kaze> I don't own alot of tech
[14:57] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> That's okay, we can get you some.
[14:58] <Matsumi Kaze> um..thanks?
[15:00] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Here, I'll see if I can get a hookup to the laptop.
[15:01] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> As long as the adapter is the same from my universe, I can interface with it, no problem.
[15:01] * Matsumi Kaze just nods..having no idea what's going on
[15:01] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Although there is a SLIGHT chance that computers malfunction when I'm around.
[15:01] <Matsumi Kaze> ah...
[15:02] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Is it okay for me to use your computer? You MIGHT want to make a backup first, is all.
[15:05] <Matsumi Kaze> oh go ahead..it's fine
[15:08] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka pulls a USB-equivalent from her suit and---unluckily, it's incompatible with Matsumi's computer.
[15:08] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> ...
[15:08] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Sorry.
[15:08] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Maybe we can get somebody to...
[15:08] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> actually, if I can get into a workshop, I'm pretty sure I can fabricate an adapter.
[15:09] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Want me to try?
[15:09] <Matsumi Kaze> oh sure
[15:09] <D. Kakaku> what interface is it, Matsumi?
[15:10] <Matsumi Kaze> .......
[15:11] <Matsumi Kaze> uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[15:11] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka is taking a picture of the laptop connection.
[15:12] <D. Kakaku> It's not Parallel, is it?
[15:16] <Matsumi Kaze> .................
[15:19] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I'll head off and get on this, okay Matsumi?
[15:20] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I think it might be my nap time.
[15:20] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I'll see you all later.
[15:21] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka teleports away
[15:23] <Matsumi Kaze> um bye
[15:23] <D. Kakaku> see ya
[16:04] <Matsumi Kaze> ..........
[16:04] <Matsumi Kaze> ..now what do i do >_>
[16:08] <D. Kakaku> same here
[16:19] <Matsumi Kaze> ....some here what?
[16:21] <D. Kakaku> same here
[16:21] <D. Kakaku> I don't know what to do either
[16:49] <D. Kakaku> hmmmm
[16:56] <D. Kakaku> I'll be going for a little walk.
[17:03] <Matsumi Kaze> alright
[17:04] * D. Kakaku heads out
[17:04] * D. Kakaku is away 
[17:37] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte carefully measures liquids into a container
[17:41] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> careful...careful
[17:45] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is away 
[18:31] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is cleaning up a bit
[18:55] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> *whew*
[19:30] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte works on filling up some chocolates
[19:32] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte realize it's best she leave
[19:32] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte gathers her things and leaves
[19:32] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi2
[19:50] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:50] <@spiritflame> konbanwa David O`Cain
[19:50] * David O`Cain enters the Atrium from the Tokyo door
[20:07] * Matsumi Kaze is asleep on a sofa.....
[20:07] * Matsumi Kaze has Hiroshi sleeping on her stomach
[20:18] <David O`Cain> Awww.
[20:21] * Matsumi Kaze has her phone next to her..it looks like she has been trying to look up Arisu on the list of names in tokyo
[20:35] <David O`Cain> (Eh? What's this about?)
[20:47] * Matsumi Kaze just keeps sleeping
[20:47] * David O`Cain carefully looks over the list on Matsumi's phone
[20:58] * Matsumi Kaze 's list has various Arisu's who reside in Japan
[21:04] <David O`Cain> (Why woud Matsumi be looking up people named Arisu?)
[21:36] <Matsumi Kaze> zzzz
[22:02] * Matsumi Kaze yawns and sits up, holding her son
[22:02] <David O`Cain> Hey, Matsumi.
[22:05] <Matsumi Kaze> huh..oh hey
[22:05] <David O`Cain> Have a nice nap?
[22:08] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh yeah
[22:12] <David O`Cain> That's good to hear.
[22:20] <David O`Cain> What's been going on lately?
[22:21] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh just..doing something for my mom
[22:30] <David O`Cain> Really? Which mom, and what did she have you do?
[22:30] <Matsumi Kaze> earth mom
[22:30] <Matsumi Kaze> just..searching for someone called Arisu
[22:41] <David O`Cain> Sounds like a tall order.
[23:13] <David O`Cain> I oughta head back home. Take care, Matsumi.
[23:14] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Good night.)
[23:14] <Matsumi Kaze> bye
[23:51] * Matsumi Kaze heads upstairs with Hiroshi
[23:51] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[06:56] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2348 - [Lore] What happens if a pregnant senshi transforms? ***
[18:29] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte is still grumbling about the time change
[18:34] * Warning Sirens sound in parts of Tokyo.
[18:34] *** Liza Sunrise-Suminaka [Liza.Sunrise-Suminaka@CastleMkLVISatUplink] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:34] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Liza Sunrise-Suminaka
[18:35] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte perks up as she hears the sirens
[18:35] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Oh, whatever is it now~
[18:35] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka 's armorsuit comes into the room, half-walking, half rolling, and stops in the middle of the atrium before the metallic parts configure themselves into a table and chair.
[18:35] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> ♫
[18:35] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> That's handy~
[18:36] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I have clever and helpful friends. Speaking of which...
[18:36] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka faces the nearest wall, and takes a deep breath.
[18:36] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Here goes....
[18:37] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka starts adjusting some dials and keypads, inputting codes, and then more codes, and opening locked panels, and then fiddles experimentally with a new one she has not touched before.
[18:38] *** A fabrication unit and computer system is slowly expelled from the HOTEL wall onto the desk formed by Liza's outer armorsuit.
[18:38] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Ah! ^_^
[18:38] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> It DOES work in this reality now that the repairs are complete!
[18:38] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> That's really wonderful of her.
[18:38] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Heh, of course it is.
[18:39] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka sets some internal timers, and then fires up the computer system (which looks at least mostly similar to contemporary computers in this universe/region/era) and starts coding.
[18:40] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oookay, autodialer, autodialer, people named Arisu? Alice?
[18:40] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Better start with Arisu because it's happening in Japan...
[18:40] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka keeps coding on the computer, and instructs the computer to start repli-printing a flash drive.
[18:41] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Let's see, Matsumi didn't say what exactly the warning was about, but I can probably reserve a space for her to record the message herself if I do THIS here...
[18:41] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka continues working to help Matsumi.
[18:43] *** A bat runs smack into the HOTEL window.
[18:43] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...
[18:44] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka doesn't seem to notice, and keeps coding.
[18:44] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Okay, and can we bypass phone blockers?
[18:44] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> SURELY those are in this reality too...
[18:44] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> But I dunno how they work here. Let's see.
[18:44] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Alternating the number can help.
[18:44] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka keeps coding.
[18:45] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> and a loop here.
[18:45] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Woops!
[18:45] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> No infinite loop!
[18:47] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka finishes the program, and then backs up the computer.
[18:48] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka pulls up holograms of some of the pictures she took with her suit (some of them are quite odd), and selects the one of Matsumi's USB configuration, and then scans the internet for adapters that match that design to insure compatability.
[18:49] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte watches this idly
[18:52] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka completes the auto-dialer program and saves it to the new flash drive, after ensuring it seems to fit Matsumi's computer.
[18:52] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka inputs a really complicated key combination and a compartment in her suit opens up. She caaaaarefully puts the flash drive into this compartment.
[18:53] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> >.>
[18:53] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> <.<
[18:53] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Better make a backup, just in case.
[18:53] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte pulls out her mobile and surfs le social media
[18:53] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka starts 3D printing the second flash drive, and then inputs the code that makes the "desk" and reclining chair she's sitting in merge into her armor again.
[18:54] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka sloowly stands, and then backs away from the 3d-printing.
[18:54] *** The replicator process fails.
[18:54] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> >.<
[18:54] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka starts it over again.
[18:54] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh well, that's to be expected.
[18:54] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka goves over to where Paisley is.
[18:55] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka waves with her great big hands. "Hello again!"
[18:55] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte looks up from her phone
[18:55] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Hallo!
[18:55] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> How goes the day?
[18:56] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Paisley Peinforte! Nice to see you again. The day is starting well!
[18:56] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka stretches.
[18:56] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> You aren't waiting here for anybody, are you?
[18:56] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> No, just lounging about. Haven't been here in a while. Trying to make up for lost time.
[18:57] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Well, the inside of a TARDIS is a grand place to do that.
[18:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Hah!
[18:57] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I like your Tattoos, and it's clear that you put lots of effort into your hair. It looks nice.
[18:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Ahh, thanks.
[18:58] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I put less weffort into it than you might imagine, actually.
[18:58] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is lounging on a sofa herself
[18:58] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Well, I don't really have much uh, reckoning ability for hair care anymore.
[18:58] * Matsumi Kaze walks in, yawning at the same time
[18:59] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> So I am not really good at imagining it.
[18:59] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> OH! There's Matsumi!
[18:59] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Hii, Matsumi! I fabricated that autodialer so you can warn the people you talked about last night!
[18:59] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka looks quite proud of herself and happy.
[18:59] <Matsumi Kaze> oh thanks!
[19:00] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte tosses a cricket ball up and down in the air
[19:00] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I'm 3-d printing the backup drive, you should be able to upload the virus into your computer.
[19:00] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Er, I mean... autodialer program.
[19:00] <Matsumi Kaze> I hope it's not a virus ^^;;
[19:01] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Well, other people will think it's one.
[19:01] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Not a lot of people like to be autodialed, but it's clearly for this person's safety. For me, that overrides social nicities.
[19:01] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Go ahead and fire your computer up, and we'll activate it.
[19:02] <Matsumi Kaze> yes..yes i suppsoe so!
[19:02] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> You WILL have to add the message yourself, though.
[19:02] * Matsumi Kaze turns on her laptop!
[19:02] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> What do you want the warning to say to Arisu?
[19:02] <Matsumi Kaze> um
[19:02] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Yes?
[19:02] <Matsumi Kaze> "Urgent! Beware, Arisu! Danger coming"..someting like that
[19:03] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Are you sure? Shouldn't it say something like "if you have such and such a background, or if you believe in magic, if your name is Arisu you are very likely in danger?"
[19:04] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Do you have any idea what KIND of person this problem will attack, and not just their name?
[19:04] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Tell me if it's that device that's doing it, or a nebulous unknown force?
[19:05] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Uh, either way, why don't you go over to that fabrication device and very carefully disengage the storage unit it's creating while I stay far far over here?
[19:06] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I uh, am not gonna even look toward it.
[19:06] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka double checks a timer and looks satisfied, but there are now two lights blinking on her helmet and one of the gas cylinders.
[19:07] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> So, Paisley Peinforte, would you mind if I hazard a guess what you are doing here, while Matsumi prepares to record the warning?
[19:09] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Sorry, I see you are busy on your phone.
[19:11] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka stretches her limbs as she waits for a reply.
[19:11] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Go head and guess?
[19:12] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> And just "Paisley" will do. The full name makes me feel like I'm being scolded by ranziska von Karma.
[19:12] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ^Franziska
[19:12] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Sorry, I try to use the name people give me.
[19:12] * Little fox ears suddenly pop up nearby.
[19:12] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> It's just, I was going to hypothesize about the type of activities you were taking a break from.
[19:13] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Do go on~
[19:13] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat
[19:13] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka doesn't notice the fox ears, but the armorsuit changes in response to their presence.
[19:13] * Chibi-Nat keeps a respectful distance and just watches
[19:14] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Well, I have observed that this universe seems to be characterized by more frequent, but lower-intensity, conflicts and troubles than my home.
[19:14] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> So I figured you were resting from some mostly-daily adventuring and potentially mid-grade supernatural crusading.
[19:15] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Am I close? I am very aware there's upwards of 20% chance I'm wrong, but to experiment, you do need to guess.
[19:16] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Eh, you're not wrong, though right now I'm also recovering from the bloody time change.
[19:16] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Though that was last week
[19:16] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> It takes me a while.
[19:17] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I know what you mean, actually.
[19:17] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> But all times of day and night can be beautiful.
[19:17] <Matsumi Kaze> my mom didn't really tell me
[19:17] <Matsumi Kaze> all she said was "the roaches are back"
[19:17] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte keeps throwing the ball in the air
[19:17] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Do you feel that your mother is talking about literal roaches, or a supernatural creature that is roach-themed?
[19:18] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka turns to Paisley Peinforte---"Still, I do get that finding the time off can be disorienting."
[19:18] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Gregor Samsa and his crew.
[19:18] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte turns...and gets smacked in the face by the ball
[19:18] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> >___<
[19:20] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka doesn't understand.
[19:21] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Literary reference. Look up Franz Kafka's The Metamorphosis.
[19:21] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Not to be confused with the doujinshi Metamorphosis, which is its own kind of special hell.
[19:21] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Matsumi, what do you think about the warning "Arisu: The Roaches are after you. Arisu: Repeat, the Roaches are after you. If this confirms any suspicions for you, seek emergency help immediately."
[19:22] <Matsumi Kaze> yes! that works!!!!
[19:22] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Sorry, I'm not trying to step on your toes. I really do want to help. I've tried really hard to make it my thing, for various reasons.
[19:22] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh, awesome! Well that's lucky.
[19:22] <Matsumi Kaze> no no it helps!
[19:22] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Go ahead and record the audio file!
[19:22] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> bloody hell...
[19:23] * Matsumi Kaze carefully records the file
[19:24] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Okay, great!
[19:24] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Now load it into that window that opens when you click on that external storage device on your computer there, and save it, and execute the program.
[19:24] <spiritflame> Liza Sunrise-Suminaka rolls 3d6 [ 5, 2, 5 ]
[19:25] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> And then maybe uh... well, I mean, this COULD be illegal to autodial people. Should we not do this? Are you worried about the consequences?
[19:28] <spiritflame> Matsumi Kaze rolls 1d10 [ 1 ]
[19:28] <Matsumi Kaze> ......
[19:28] <Matsumi Kaze> so um..i wasn't suppose to just execute the program then?
[19:28] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I'm sure it's fine!
[19:28] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I did tell you to do that.
[19:29] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I did assume that you are all mostly above the law here when I did, though, and that supernatural problems justify autodialing people.
[19:29] *** Paisley's phone rings.
[19:29] *** Kaelyn's phone rings.
[19:29] *** Matsumi's phone rings.
[19:32] * Matsumi Kaze blinks and checks
[19:32] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte checks her phone
[19:32] *** They are all unrelated autodials and spam calls that you unluckily received at the same time.
[19:35] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte checks her phone and hits "block"
[19:35] *** Another round of spam calls come in about 45 seconds later.
[19:36] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Surely I... didn't mess up the coding that badly?
[19:36] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka has a third light on her helmet flashing now, this one amber-colored.
[19:38] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:38] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:39] * Megan O`Cain enters the Atrium from an elevator
[19:39] <@Chateaux Concierge> Sounds like your luck factor is going negative again Liza.
[19:39] <@Chateaux Concierge> I'd probably turn in for the night
[19:39] <@Chateaux Concierge> if I was you.
[19:40] <Megan O`Cain> What happened?
[19:40] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> looks like a series of unfortunate events .
[19:41] <Megan O`Cain> Did Lemeny Snickett get involved? :P
[19:41] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: Liza Sunrise-Suminaka is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[19:41] *** Megan's phone rings with a suspected spam call.
[19:41] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh. Hi Chateaux! ^_^
[19:42] <@Chateaux Concierge> Hey
[19:42] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh gosh, is it time? I was so wrapped up in whether or not I helped Matsumi that I forgot to check. >.<
[19:43] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka blushes with embarassment, but only Chateaux, who can access the sensors inside the helmet, can clearly see it.
[19:43] <@Chateaux Concierge> Yeah, better take a nap
[19:43] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Okay.
[19:44] * Megan O`Cain looks at her phone
[19:44] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Let me see how much time is left on the timer I set? Or do you mean "right this very moment?"
[19:44] <spiritflame> Liza Sunrise-Suminaka rolls 2d4 [ 3, 1 ]
[19:44] <@Chateaux Concierge> Things are starting to go wrong, so now is probably better.
[19:44] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Four more minutes before I set it to go off. Should we hurry it up, then?
[19:45] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:45] <@spiritflame> konbanwa D. Kakaku
[19:45] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I was really worried that I might need to change it during the time I helped Matsumi, and it didn't conflict with the master schedule.
[19:45] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Okay, let's see...
[19:45] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka starts fiddling with buttons and dials to manually unlock her suits functions.
[19:46] <D. Kakaku> evening *yawning*
[19:47] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Sorry, it's been set to be a little bit complex since those times when it was activated accidentally.
[19:47] *** A red-orange light starts flashing on Liza's helmet, along with a two purple ones now.
[19:47] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Actually, how much time is still left?
[19:47] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka is still trying to activate it.
[19:48] <spiritflame> Liza Sunrise-Suminaka rolls 3d6 [ 3, 2, 5 ]
[19:48] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> There it goes, I did it, and the time remaining says..... "00:00:00"
[19:48] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh.
[19:49] <D. Kakaku> what's going on?
[19:50] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka 's helmet light has turned red. Her stance is drooped, and her visor gradually darkens.
[19:50] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Thanks for checking on me Chateaux...
[19:50] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka takes a deep breath.
[19:50] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> The upgrades worked really great.
[19:51] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka takes a deep breath, not forgetting what she's supposed to be doing.
[19:51] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Thank you again.
[19:51] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka 's suit feed registers that she is smiling as she now tumbles over.
[19:52] *** The armorsuit teleports away before she reaches the ground.
[19:52] <@Chateaux Concierge> /away w00t
[19:53] * @Chateaux Concierge is away: w00t
[19:53] <D. Kakaku> huh, okay.
[19:53] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> What a horrible way to live.
[19:53] * D. Kakaku walks to Chiyoko's
[19:53] * D. Kakaku is away 
[19:55] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> yes
[19:59] <Megan O`Cain> So, what'd I miss?
[19:59] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Speaking of horrible ways to live, how's life with Iconoclast, dear?
[20:01] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh he's fine...we're having a wonderful life
[20:01] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> we keep busy
[20:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Ahh. good.
[20:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> mhm
[20:05] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte lounges, playing with a cricket ball
[20:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh and I don't worry i'm not DOING anything tonight here
[20:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I'm just..as the yanks say...shooting the breeze
[20:06] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Same.
[20:06] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I'm feeling rather lazy
[20:09] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> meh
[20:09] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Likewise.
[20:11] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> anything you want to do?
[20:11] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte lazily pivots a foot
[20:11] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Not particularly.
[20:14] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> same
[20:19] * D. Kakaku is back
[20:19] <D. Kakaku> evening.
[20:19] * D. Kakaku has a plate of pizza fries.
[20:20] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> did you know that turning base metal into gold is absolutly pointless?
[20:22] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> evening, and yes.
[20:22] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> it's the most pointless potion to make of any alchemist
[20:22] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> There's so many other ways to go about it.
[20:22] <D. Kakaku> If everything is gold, then nothing is?
[20:23] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> it devalues it
[20:24] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> That's why you never let people know how much you have.
[20:25] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte nods
[20:25] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte idelly feels her chest
[20:27] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hm
[20:29] <D. Kakaku> hmmm?
[20:29] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> hmm?
[20:32] <D. Kakaku> pizza fries?
[20:37] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> what?
[20:38] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte frowns a little, then walks over to her mother....and tests out her chest
[20:39] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hm....
[20:40] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte frowns
[20:40] <Megan O`Cain> Are you doing alright, Kaelyn?
[20:40] <D. Kakaku> should I look or offer some fries?
[20:41] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> SHH
[20:41] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte presses her chest against her mother's.. and frowns
[20:41] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...what are you doing
[20:42] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> trying to see which of us is bigger
[20:42] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I'm curious
[20:42] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...
[20:43] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> the only time i really got a good look at them was when I was a baby and-
[20:43] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Will you just get away from me :P
[20:43] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh..well pardon
[20:43] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte moves back to her sofa
[20:43] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte whaps her on the side of the head and goes back to her Divan
[20:43] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> OW
[20:43] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte frowns and rubs her head
[20:43] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Clearly idle hands are the Kaelyn's work :P
[20:45] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> :P
[20:45] <D. Kakaku> How idle are they?
[20:46] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte tosses Kaelyn a Werther's candy
[20:47] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte eats it :3
[20:47] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte would give Paisley candy but the only candy she has on her is THAT candy so she sticks with happily sucking on the candy she got so yay she got candy!
[20:47] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte knows better than to accept any candy from Kae
[20:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> wait....
[20:48] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte realizes her mother gave her a werther's candy
[20:49] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte remembers about werthers and what it means
[20:49] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> :O
[20:51] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...what
[20:52] <Matsumi Kaze> I think she's commenting on how werthers are given out by old people and grandmothers
[20:52] <Matsumi Kaze> OH GOD HAS PAISE EMBRACED THE NANA
[20:53] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> No, Paise enjoys f[BLEEP]king delicious sweets.
[20:53] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> They cheap and you can get them in bulk
[20:53] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ^they're
[20:54] <D. Kakaku> Is that a werther's
[20:54] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> It was, yes.
[20:54] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Do you want one?
[20:54] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte tosses him one
[20:54] <D. Kakaku> yes.
[20:54] * D. Kakaku catches, unwraps and eats.
[20:56] <D. Kakaku> the only good cheap candy left.
[21:23] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I can't get over how much warmer it is here than at home
[21:24] <Matsumi Kaze> oh yeah you live in britain
[21:24] <Matsumi Kaze> isn't it always rainy and cold?
[21:25] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Still
[21:34] *** Filibert Wright has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:34] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Filibert Wright
[21:34] * Filibert Wright appears in the center of the room.
[21:35] * Filibert Wright looks around. "I have come in search of Kaelyn Pythia Peinforte."
[21:35] <Filibert Wright> It is a matter of great importance.
[21:36] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hm? yes?
[21:36] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte sits up
[21:36] <Filibert Wright> Do you remember the last time you met me?
[21:37] <Filibert Wright> I invited you aboard my starship, and you ignored my wishes, advanced on me, and used your powers unbidden?
[21:37] <Filibert Wright> What were you trying to do? Tell me your purpose.
[21:37] <Filibert Wright> I need to know why. It is very important.
[21:38] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte audibly groans
[21:38] * Filibert Wright looks at Kaelyn P. Peinforte.
[21:38] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte is young, fun loving woman. She has straight dark purple hair tied up in a ponytail. She has a black tattoo under her left eye. Wearing an red and purple dress, she is the daughter of Paisley and adopted daughter of Exeter.
Her image Song is: The Prophet's Song by Queen.

[21:38] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte eats another sweet
[21:38] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> well um......
[21:38] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte looks to Paisley..wondering if she dare say
[21:38] * Filibert Wright stares at her.
[21:38] <Filibert Wright> Tell me.
[21:38] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte just rolls her eyes
[21:38] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ......
[21:39] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I thought you were....kind of..stuffy...and...overworked so I was going to....
[21:39] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> use my formula to make you younger so you could have some fun?
[21:39] <Filibert Wright> ......
[21:39] * Filibert Wright steeples his hands in silence.
[21:40] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Yes. I'm sorry. My daughter is an idiot.
[21:40] * Filibert Wright throws his cloak about him.
[21:40] * Filibert Wright vanishes.
[21:40] * Filibert Wright is away 
[21:40] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...Kaelyn.
[21:40] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You have seen that man.
[21:41] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Do you really think he is capable of Ever enjoying himself?
[21:41] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Even as a child I'd bet he would be the one lecturing other children not to run in the halls.
[21:41] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I know i know
[21:41] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I just....
[21:41] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I thought it might help?
[21:42] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I know...I'm stupid, mummy :(
[21:42] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Just because changing into a child worked for you, doesn't mean it's a panacea, love.
[21:42] * Filibert Wright is back
[21:42] * Filibert Wright appears in the middle of the room.
[21:42] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Besides everyone from Enclave has a stick up their arse. It's best to leave them alone.
[21:43] <Filibert Wright> .....
[21:43] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> (Oh, he heard that, did he.... awkward)
[21:43] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte doesn't retract her statement, however.
[21:44] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte blinks and sits there
[21:46] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte coughs and returns to doomscrolling Bluesky
[21:46] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka clears his throat.
[21:46] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> (( Damn, hitting backspace on the browser cost me that time. ))
[21:47] * Filibert Wright was speaking!
[21:47] *** her bad luck has caught you!
[21:47] * Filibert Wright clears his throat!
[21:47] <Filibert Wright> I am here to deliever a proclamation.
[21:48] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> (Well this should be something)
[21:48] <Filibert Wright> The Independent Demesne of Enclave hereby drops all criminal charges against Kaelyn P. Peinforte, as the result of her actions was an accident, not intentional.
[21:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> thank you....
[21:48] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> (That girl is so lucky)
[21:49] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Kaelyn, be good and promise never to do that again.
[21:49] <Filibert Wright> Extradition requests are dropped.
[21:50] <Filibert Wright> Our demands that she be detained until the extent of the injury she created through her actions is hereby nullified, as the investigation has been completed without legal proceedings. The harm she did was accidental, and without knowledge, criminal and international charges will now be dropped.
[21:51] * Filibert Wright drops his stiff pose now, and looks at Kaelyn.
[21:51] <Filibert Wright> You had no idea what you were doing, did you?
[21:51] <Filibert Wright> Of what would happen if you used your powers then?
[21:51] <Filibert Wright> It was an accident.
[21:52] * Filibert Wright takes a deep breath.
[21:52] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I did not
[21:53] <Filibert Wright> You had no idea who you were hurting or affecting then, because I did not order charges on my own account, but on behalf of another.
[21:53] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte nods
[21:53] <Filibert Wright> Eliza McIntash carries the blood of the ruling family of Enclave. Where is she now?
[21:55] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I haven't seen her for a while, but I haven't been about lately.
[21:55] * Filibert Wright 's face looks dead. He says nothing.
[21:56] * Filibert Wright turns to Kaelyn. "Do you know where she is?"
[21:56] * @Chateaux Concierge has dropped a giant cake into the atrium with a candle on it
[21:56] <@Chateaux Concierge> Maybe this birthday cake will attract her!
[21:56] <Filibert Wright> ???
[21:56] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I don't know where she is
[21:56] <Filibert Wright> I.... doubt it.
[21:57] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ???
[21:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Oh, is it her birthday?
[21:57] <@Chateaux Concierge> According to my records~
[21:57] <Filibert Wright> I *DID* know where she was, until the incident with Kaelyn.
[21:57] <Filibert Wright> Again, the effects of her powers on.... what was happening... were accidental.
[21:58] <Filibert Wright> There is no need for further recriminations.
[21:58] <Filibert Wright> It seems likely that something very unfortunate has befallen her.
[21:58] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte tries not to imagine what Filibert was getting up to with Eliza. She fails at this but says nothing because she doesn't need to start an intergalactice war over a Rule 34 fic
[21:59] <Filibert Wright> I have been wrong before about whether she was alive, but it seems to me very unlikely that she will be able to partake in her birthday this year.
[21:59] <Filibert Wright> That is as politely as I can put it.
[21:59] * someone steals a slice of cake.....
[22:00] <@Chateaux Concierge> She's very hard to kill
[22:00] <@Chateaux Concierge> I'd try having some faith in her
[22:01] <Filibert Wright> You are aware, of couse, that there is no longer need for legal proceedings in the case that you objected to, and we have dropped all charges?
[22:01] <?> *nom nom*
[22:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> _I_ was the one who objected to it, thank you
[22:02] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> And I appreciate the understanding.
[22:02] <Filibert Wright> I do have on record the message from Chateaux Concierge, Ms. Peinforte. That is the one to which I was referring.
[22:03] <Filibert Wright> If she did so at your direction, I misunderstood the situation.
[22:03] <@Chateaux Concierge> I may have sent a message or two
[22:03] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...I love how when you say something they pay attention
[22:03] * Filibert Wright sighs. "I certainly hope that, if there is ever an even more significant issue, we might be able to count on your help. We have tried, very very hard, to do things legitimately."
[22:03] <@Chateaux Concierge> It's because I got the moves~
[22:04] * @Chateaux Concierge gives Filibert a thumbs up
[22:04] <@Chateaux Concierge> I'll repay the favor~
[22:04] <Filibert Wright> I hope so. Right now, we have very little, and what we give away will likely not return in kind.
[22:05] * Filibert Wright looks at both of them, "Please be aware that, were I at greater liberty to discuss the repercussions of what Kaelyn's actions caused to happen, we would most assuredly had those discussions, instead of what I was forced to do."
[22:06] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Yes, we know, the absolute need for ultimate secrecy regarding all things Enclave.
[22:07] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte says that lifelessly
[22:07] <Filibert Wright> It is necessary, yes.
[22:07] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte scrolls the social media timeline
[22:08] <?> you know, grammy..you've really out done yourself with this cake!!!!!!!!! *eats more*
[22:08] <@Chateaux Concierge> wut
[22:08] * @Chateaux Concierge looks at mystery kid
[22:09] * Filibert Wright looks, but remains silent.
[22:09] * Brianna is sitting on a stool, eating cake...her backpack next to her....
[22:09] <@Chateaux Concierge> Aww it's Vermellia's kid
[22:09] * Filibert Wright looks at Brianna E. McIntash.
[22:09] *** Brianna E. McIntash is a 10 year old girl with long white hair tied in twin braids, blue eyes and a cheerful personality
Her image Song is: .

[22:09] * Brianna looks in the mirror.
[22:09] *** Brianna is a teenager with long white hair tied back in a braid, sparkling blue eyes, a bright smile on her face and an air of constant learning! She is Eliza's daughter!
Her image Song is: .

[22:09] <@Chateaux Concierge> Wait
[22:09] * Brianna is actually in her late teens but who's counting anymore
[22:10] * @Chateaux Concierge scratches her forehead
[22:10] <@Chateaux Concierge> No that's the other one
[22:10] <@Chateaux Concierge> There's too many
[22:10] * Brianna licks her fingers
[22:10] <@Chateaux Concierge> - too many -
[22:10] <Brianna> you going to kill another one, grammy?
[22:10] * Filibert Wright 's eyes light up. "My Lady!"
[22:10] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> LOL now you know the pain
[22:10] * Filibert Wright bows to Brianna.
[22:10] <Brianna> oh hey filbert!
[22:10] <@Chateaux Concierge> Maybe later
[22:11] <Filibert Wright> Highness.
[22:11] * Brianna digs in her backpack....and then stands and offers something wrapped up to Filbert
[22:11] <Brianna> here you are
[22:11] <Filibert Wright> You are too kind.
[22:11] * Filibert Wright accepts it.
[22:11] <Filibert Wright> Do you wish me to open it?
[22:11] * @Chateaux Concierge goes over to Paisley "F[BLEEP]k I couldn't tell them apart for a second"
[22:11] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte pats her on the shoulder. "There, there. The key is to stop trying."
[22:12] * Brianna nods!
[22:12] * Filibert Wright opens it.
[22:12] <Filibert Wright> Lady Concierge?
[22:12] * Brianna has given Filbert a vase...beautifully painted..obviously aegean
[22:12] <@Chateaux Concierge> Yes?
[22:13] <Brianna> got this from the island of Santorini
[22:13] <Filibert Wright> It is beautiful, Your Highness. It shall be treasured.
[22:13] <Brianna> i thought it might go good in your office
[22:13] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte spittakes then realises she misheard "office" as something else
[22:14] <Brianna> hey Miss Paisley!
[22:14] * Filibert Wright smiles politely at the child, but then tells Chateaux, "I must move my starships. There seems to be a slight situation. Please expect an exit flight plan, but I am uncertain about future specifics.
[22:14] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> H-hallo
[22:14] <@Chateaux Concierge> Got it
[22:14] * Brianna grins a bit, looking cheerful
[22:14] <D. Kakaku> mm, oh hey there
[22:14] <Brianna> it feels like forever since i've been here!!!!
[22:15] * Brianna points to DK "who's this?"
[22:16] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...A consummate professional.
[22:16] <Brianna> OOOOOH
[22:17] <Brianna> i'm not staying long actually
[22:17] <Brianna> I'm actually travelling the world!
[22:17] <Brianna> I'm going to be climbing Mt Fuji next!
[22:18] <D. Kakaku> that's awesome.
[22:18] <Filibert Wright> I shall endeavor to meet you on the slopes, Your Highness.
[22:19] <Brianna> I'll race you there heh
[22:19] * Brianna picks up her backpack
[22:19] <Brianna> I had to dump a few things before I got this far...
[22:19] <Brianna> mom overpacked things again ^^;;
[22:19] * Filibert Wright 's eyebrow rises, but he says nothing.
[22:20] <Filibert Wright> Splendid! ....That you are having such a pleasant trip.
[22:20] <Filibert Wright> I must... see to some things.
[22:20] <Filibert Wright> I shall look forward to renewed and thawing relations.
[22:20] <Filibert Wright> Ladies, it was a distinct pleasure.
[22:20] * Filibert Wright vanishes
[22:20] *** Filibert Wright [0] has quit IRC (The honor was mine.)
[22:21] <Brianna> well I better get going!
[22:21] <Brianna> have to see if I can hitch a lift
[22:21] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Ta~
[22:22] * Brianna runs up and gives Chat a peck on the cheek "seeya Grammy"
[22:22] <Brianna> don't go kill any meatbags without me!
[22:22] <@Chateaux Concierge> Okay!
[22:22] * Brianna leaves
[22:23] *** Brianna has left #suburbansenshi2 (TRAVEL IS THE ONLY WAY TO CONQUER)
[22:23] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> wasn't she a kid?
[22:23] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> It's the reverse of your usual shenanigans~
[22:24] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ?
[22:24] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Someone getting older for a change~
[22:25] <D. Kakaku> wow.
[22:25] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ooooooh
[22:27] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> well good for her!
[22:27] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> she seems happy
[22:29] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> A rarity in that family.
[22:29] <D. Kakaku> hmmm.
[22:30] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ....yes honestly
[22:34] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ......
[22:35] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte gets up...then jumps onto Paisley's lap!!!
[22:35] <D. Kakaku> eh?
[22:35] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> oi!
[22:36] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You're not five any more, you're bloody heavy!
[22:36] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> awww but I want to hug you!
[22:36] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte hugs Paisley....full grown woman XD
[22:36] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte awkwardly accepts hug
[22:37] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte would hug back but her arms are pinned to her sides it's all she can do to clutch her mobile
[22:37] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> we don't see each other enough..you're always stuck in your manor and i'm stuck in mine!
[22:38] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You literally live next door to me, woman.
[22:38] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Just come over!
[22:38] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte moves closer, spilling her candies out of her pocket and hugging tighter "I knooow but i don't want to be rude*
[22:39] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is probably absolutly pressing against paisley now
[22:39] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte is strong so can handle it but jesus that's a bloody death grip
[22:39] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> just... visit.... child...!
[22:40] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> then..invite..me!
[22:41] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> We're family! you have a... grrk.. standing invitation! What are you... a vampire or something!? :P
[22:41] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> i just want to hug!
[22:43] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> God you're like my husband lol
[22:43] <Matsumi Kaze> do you need help, Paisley????
[22:44] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> No, it's fine... I haven't been around, let her hug
[22:44] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte goes quiet
[22:44] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ...I really do miss my mum....
[22:45] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ..things have been..kind of tiring and the filbert thing weighed on my mind
[22:45] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I miss you too, child
[22:46] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte just hugs tightly
[22:47] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Come over to the manor for dinner tomorrow with the fam
[22:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I will and..wh..whoa!
[22:48] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte tries to get up but falls backwards and crashes to the ground @_@
[22:48] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> hmm?
[22:48] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte gets up and helps her up
[22:49] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> forgot how big I am >_>
[22:51] * Matsumi Kaze picks up one of the candies..which is then QUICKLY snatched away by Kaelyn
[22:51] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> NO
[22:51] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> BAD
[22:52] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> *whew*
[22:53] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> forgot i had these things with me
[22:55] <Matsumi Kaze> well sorry >___>
[22:58] <Matsumi Kaze> overreact much
[23:00] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> it's dangerious to use this stuff
[23:00] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte points the candy in Paisley's face as if to just plain tease her with it
[23:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Put it away, child :P
[23:03] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> don't worry i will
[23:03] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte takes the catch of them
[23:03] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is away 
[23:03] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is back
[23:03] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> put them in a secure location
[23:03] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte streaaaaches
[23:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> do you ever regret I changed
[23:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ..I mean my looks?
[23:07] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> No?
[23:07] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I'm proud of how you've grown.
[23:09] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> eeeeeee
[23:11] <Matsumi Kaze> YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE
[23:11] * Matsumi Kaze takes photos!
[23:13] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You'd better share
[23:14] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I'll keep it in the family file!
[23:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh...wait
[23:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> social battery is through....
[23:15] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte slams to the ground
[23:16] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ..yup we're definitely related.
[23:16] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte gathers her up and takes her through a portal to her home
[23:16] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte returns
[23:18] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi2
[23:21] <Matsumi Kaze> now what?
[23:27] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> No idea
[23:27] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Also, whatever happened with your dialer-thing?
[23:27] <Matsumi Kaze> huh.....kept it going....
[23:28] <Matsumi Kaze> wonder if I'll....ever...
[23:28] * Matsumi Kaze slumps to the ground
[23:29] <Matsumi Kaze> zzzzzz
[23:34] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Well time or me to head home myself, I suppose.
[23:34] *** @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [paisely_p@firstcircle.karn03-kasterborusrelay.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (My dairy-based frozen confection creates a focal point to which all young males of the species are drawn. You are correct; it is far superior to yours. I could attempt to educate you on the finer points of this subject, but it would require monetary recompense on your part.)
[23:38] * Matsumi Kaze is slowly dragged off by someone...
[23:38] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[18:17] * A Dimensional Gate opens within the Atrium.
[18:17] * Nelius Raoul steps out of the Dimensional Gate, closing it behind him. He looks around..
[18:18] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte is faffing about on social media
[18:18] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Hallo~
[18:19] <Nelius Raoul> Hey.
[18:21] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> It's been quite a while. How's everything?
[18:43] <Nelius Raoul> Eh, busy. Keeping a pair of Netherworlds in good condition isn't an easy task.
[18:43] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte blocks a few reply guys
[18:43] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I can imagine
[18:50] <Nelius Raoul> How've things been over here?
[18:56] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I'm still catching up myself, actually.
[18:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> It seems we have a new visitor whose luck is so bad she needs to be in a powered suit of armour just to compensate for it.
[19:00] * Little fox ears suddenly pop up nearby!
[19:06] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte eyes tthem waily
[19:06] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ^warily
[19:10] *** Chibi-Nat (fox form) has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat (fox form)
[19:12] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)>





[19:13] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> (Those things get hunted back home)
[19:16] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:16] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:16] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, guys.
[19:17] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> 'lo
[19:18] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Hi, Miss Paisley!
[19:19] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> How've you been?
[19:19] <Megan O`Cain> I'm doing alright so far. How about you?
[19:19] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> You okies? :/
[19:21] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Doing well!
[19:21] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte had actually asked Nat how she was as well
[19:22] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> I'm okay. Weird people here now. Like the girl in the weird suit.
[19:23] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ..."now"
[19:23] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Dear child this place has been the home of weird for something on two decades now.
[19:25] <Nelius Raoul> Atrocious luck, huh.... could be any number of reasons for that.
[19:25] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> There are beings in the universe that affect probability around them.
[19:26] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Some are superheroes, like Longshot
[19:26] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> o__o
[19:26] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Some are like Mommy and Daddy?
[19:27] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ... if you like.
[19:30] <Megan O`Cain> Bullseye/Hawkeye could be another example when it comes to hitting their targets.
[19:33] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) POOFS!!
[19:33] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) is now known as Chibi-Nat
[19:33] <Chibi-Nat> ^___^
[19:36] <Chibi-Nat> Better now? =^ ^=
[19:36] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Heh.
[19:37] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> So what haev youy been up to, then?
[19:37] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ^you
[19:38] <Chibi-Nat> Learning magic!
[19:38] <Chibi-Nat> And worrying about Daddy. :(
[19:39] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Is something the matter with him?
[19:41] <Megan O`Cain> Hm? What's wrong, Natalia?
[19:41] <Chibi-Nat> Bad feeling. Like something is looking for him
[19:41] <Megan O`Cain> I see.
[19:46] <Chibi-Nat> Miss Paisley? Can you be trusted?
[19:47] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...I'd like to think so?
[19:48] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I've been here for 13 years without causing a major incident so I'd hope so.
[19:51] <Chibi-Nat> Alexianna doesn't trust any of you for some reason. She tries to smile and hide it when she visits here, but I can see the truth. :<
[19:55] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Mmm. Can't be helped, I suppose.
[19:58] <Megan O`Cain> Hold on. Alex doesn't trust me?
[19:59] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> (Uh oh. I sense a world about to implode.)
[20:00] <Chibi-Nat> No. Alex likes you, Miss Megan
[20:00] <Chibi-Nat> But Miss Paisley and some of her friends, no.
[20:00] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You literally just said "any of you."
[20:00] * Chibi-Nat was speaking to Paisley when she said that.
[20:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Oh, is this because we don't tolerate the antics of attention-seeking children?
[20:01] <Chibi-Nat> Do you why that is, Miss Paisley?
[20:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Because I have exactly this much energy in my social battery to spend
[20:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> And children eat that up way too quickly.
[20:02] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I've explained this many, many times
[20:02] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ad nauseum
[20:02] <Chibi-Nat> Oh.
[20:02] <Chibi-Nat> :<
[20:03] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> It's the curse of being an introvert
[20:03] * Chibi-Nat walks over to Miss Megan and gives her a hug.
[20:03] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> There's only so much other people I can take before I need to withdraw
[20:03] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> It's not personal to you or your sister.
[20:04] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ^brother
[20:04] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte rubs her forehead, she's obviously tired
[20:04] * Megan O`Cain huggles Natalia
[20:07] <Chibi-Nat> I'm sorry Alexianna distrusts them. :<
[20:13] <Megan O`Cain> Maybe things have gotten better now that your older siblings have become older and hopefully wiser.
[20:14] <Chibi-Nat> They're all so busy now. They can't play with me as much as before. :<
[20:15] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> With age comes responsibility.
[20:16] <Chibi-Nat> :P
[20:16] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> What? I wasn't being snarky :P
[20:17] <Chibi-Nat> :P
[20:17] <Chibi-Nat> =^ ^=
[20:20] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Mmm. No world ending emergencies at the moment, I take it?
[20:25] <Megan O`Cain> I don't think so.
[20:29] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> That's good.
[20:34] * Vermellia X. Rosso , meanwhile, has done some detective work and figured out the ancient borders of the Land of Fire which is now in Asia, and is making her way through the secret paths and trails towards the Village of the Hidden Leaf, Konoha...
[20:37] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte is idly flipping through channels on Telly
[20:37] * Chibi-Nat goes over to see what's on as well, remaining silent as she does so.
[20:38] <Chibi-Nat> o__o
[20:40] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte has found a CSI episode which starts off with someone fgindign a human skull amidst the tacky hallowe'en decorations for sale in a shop.
[20:42] <Chibi-Nat> O__o
[20:42] *** Nelius Raoul [Overlord.Shura.CreativeChaos@Rasetsu.Coalition.nw] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*IRL wiped*)
[20:47] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Ahh, old-school CSI, back when Forensic Science was cool and done to a punding techno beat.
[20:47] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ^pounding
[20:57] * Chibi-Nat perks her ears up as she hears someone calling to her in the distance.
[20:57] <Chibi-Nat> Good night now!
[20:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Night!
[20:58] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Gah!")
[20:58] <Megan O`Cain> Night, Natalia.
[21:05] * Megan O`Cain stretches a bit
[21:13] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte sees a twist where the human skull was actually stolen from a university training hospital but rather than closing the case it opens up a new hunt for grave robbers
[21:54] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> .....
[21:54] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:54] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Kaelyn P. Peinforte
[21:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Hallo Kae
[21:58] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> you know...father did a wonderful dinner
[21:58] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ..wish you were there
[21:58] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte taps her foot
[21:59] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...he knows how to text me.
[21:59] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> i thougtht we had agreed to have dinner together!
[22:00] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...Would yo ubeliev eI was having a conversation with a talking fox
[22:01] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte is dead serious
[22:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Sorry, I'll make up for it tomorrow night.
[22:01] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> so you consider them to be more important then your family
[22:02] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...
[22:02] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> 9_9 this is Chichister Public Reward Night all over again
[22:03] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Now you listen here. If Hirohiko Araki can forget, so can I :P
[22:04] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> :P
[22:05] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte sits down next Paisley and opens up a bottle and drinks
[22:07] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I'm sorry I forgot. Call me next time.
[22:07] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I don't know why husbando didn't just ping me over our connexion.
[22:08] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> it was probably because Arisa got his phone in her mouth
[22:08] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> .
[22:09] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> The irony of me not being able to tolerate other people's children and yet having them around me in the family is not lost on me.
[22:09] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh don't worry we removed it quickly
[22:09] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> that's not strange
[22:09] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> YOUR family is YOURS
[22:09] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> their family is THEIR'S
[22:09] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> there is a difference
[22:10] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> True, true.
[22:12] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> so don't be ashamed haha
[22:15] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...I'm not ashamed :P
[22:17] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> XD
[22:25] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte offers a bottle of the drink she has to Paisley
[22:25] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte regards this drink
[22:26] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> this, mummy...
[22:27] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> is my greatest work of alchemy
[22:27] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...
[22:27] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I just drank some...try it
[22:28] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Oh, all right.
[22:29] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> But know that if anything goes wrong, my vengeance will be swift and terrible.
[22:29] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte drinks
[22:29] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> yes yes
[22:29] * The drink hits the back of the throat right away......yeah..it's hard liquor
[22:30] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte takes another drink and coughs ><
[22:30] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> O_o
[22:30] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> f[BLEEP]k that's strong
[22:30] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> found it..in a book in the library....
[22:30] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> one of our ancestors came up with it..brewed it to subsidize money...for the family
[22:32] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> they called it....Demon's Water
[22:32] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I can see why
[22:33] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I thought..of marketing it but WOW
[22:35] <Megan O`Cain> Eh?
[22:35] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Well I'm sure there's a market for it in the circles of elite drinkers.
[22:35] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Why don't you share some with Megan there?
[22:36] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte offers the bottle to Megan
[22:38] * Megan O`Cain takes a drink from the bottle
[22:38] <Megan O`Cain> Oh s[BLEEP]t...
[22:39] <Megan O`Cain> That's some heavy stuff.
[22:45] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ok I tihnk I've had enough
[22:46] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Yeah that's fairly potent stuff.
[22:49] <Megan O`Cain> What proof is this? It's feels strong.
[22:50] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ..to be honest I don't know and I made it
[22:50] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm.
[22:57] * @Chateaux Concierge scans it
[23:10] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte 's alchoal is...VERY high proof....like..how is this now flamable in the air
[23:10] <@Chateaux Concierge> Holy s[BLEEP]t you could peel paint off the wall with that
[23:11] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ....
[23:11] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> .me is glad she only had a touch
[23:20] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte sighs
[23:21] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hm?
[23:21] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> it's late; I'm heading out. Night, Kae, Megan, Chat
[23:21] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte is away 
[23:21] * @Chateaux Concierge is away: night meatbags
[23:23] <Megan O`Cain> I should get going as well. Have a good night.
[23:23] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Back to the suite I go.)
[23:24] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi2 (heading home)
[21:54] * Megan Smithson has moved to: [ Meguro ]
[21:54] * Megan Smithson [Meguro] walks along the street..troubled
[21:55] <?> troubled?
[21:55] * Megan Smithson [Meguro] jumps and turns around
[21:55] <Megan Smithson> [Meguro] ...oh..Risa..it's just you
[21:55] * Risa Hino has moved to: [ Meguro ]
[21:55] <Risa Hino> [Meguro] ..let's walk
[21:55] * Risa Hino [Meguro] walks alongside Megan
[21:56] <Risa Hino> [Meguro] what's on your mind....
[21:57] <Megan Smithson> [Meguro] it's..a long story
[22:00] <Megan Smithson> [Meguro] ....what if i told you.......
[22:00] <Megan Smithson> [Meguro] ....I met aliens
[22:00] <Risa Hino> [Meguro] ?
[08:34] * Delilah Inochi [Dorm] is half asleep at her earliest class...Hestia poking her with a paw to try and wake her up
[08:35] * Delilah Inochi has moved to: [ Class ]
[08:35] <Delilah Inochi> [Class] huh..wha....awake............a..wake...
[08:41] <Delilah Inochi> [Class] @_@
[08:41] * Delilah Inochi [Class] leans forward and uses her boobs as a pillow "just five more minutes..."
[09:13] * Delilah Inochi is away 
[17:30] * Franziska von Karma is watching a movie called Yaksha: Ruthless Operations about a Korean Prosecutor sent into a lawless Chinese city to oversee the activities of hard-core spies.
[18:40] * Neva sits next to Von Karma with some coffee, her foot in a cast
[18:44] * Franziska von Karma looks at Neva.
[18:44] *** Neva is tallish woman with short blue-green hair, yellow eyes, long curved green fur covered ears and a long prehensial tail. Her teeth and fingernails seem to be made of metal.
Her image Song is: "Chase Theme - Brookyln Bridge Mix" by Katsuo Ohno.

[18:44] <Franziska von Karma> What happened to your foot?
[18:47] <Neva> I fell down an elevator shaft...from the 32nd floor
[18:48] <Franziska von Karma> ...
[18:48] <Franziska von Karma> You're remarkably resilient.
[18:48] <Neva> my skeleton is made out of one the hardest known materials in the universe..it takes alot more to kill me then that
[18:53] <Neva> so what's this
[18:54] <Franziska von Karma> A movie about a disgraced prosecutor brought in to audit a cell of spies who've been faking their reports.
[18:55] <Neva> .......
[18:55] <Neva> I feel i shouldn't be surprised you chose this film
[18:57] <Franziska von Karma> It's very close to what I've done for INTERPOL in the past, without the disgrace, of course.
[19:18] * Franziska von Karma actually got effectively jumpscared
[19:19] * Neva is less frightened and more engaged now
[19:20] * Franziska von Karma is engaged as well, the twists are really well done.
[19:23] <Franziska von Karma> !
[19:23] * in the movie the traitor is actually the head of the good guys
[19:26] * Neva blinks
[19:41] <Franziska von Karma> Ahh, the lead in this film is the same lead as in KaijiSquid Game.
[19:46] <Franziska von Karma> That was a good movie. I Wonder if there's a sequel
[19:49] <Neva> why don't you check
[19:50] <Franziska von Karma> I'm waiting for the credits to end
[19:52] <Franziska von Karma> There are foolish clickbait AI generated "trailers" promising a second film but nothing real.
[19:54] <Franziska von Karma> The mystery Science Theater 3000 watchalong is starting shortly
[19:54] <Neva> huh
[19:56] <Franziska von Karma> Here
[19:56] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:56] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:56] * Megan O`Cain stretches a bit as she enters the Atrium from the Tokyo door
[20:09] <Megan O`Cain> Evening.
[20:16] <Franziska von Karma> Good Evening
[20:32] <Megan O`Cain> How are you doing so far?
[20:37] <Franziska von Karma> Doing well, thank you.
[20:37] <Franziska von Karma> It's been quite a while since I was last here.
[20:37] <Franziska von Karma> It is good to see this place hasn't burned to the ground yet.
[21:09] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah. We've done our best to make sure there isn't lasting damage.
[21:24] <Franziska von Karma> Except to Chateaux Concierge's mind, probably.
[21:24] <Megan O`Cain> True.
[21:57] * Neva sighs...
[21:58] <Neva> ..so I've got......
[21:58] <Neva> three weeks of paid leave
[21:58] <Megan O`Cain> Nice.
[21:59] <Franziska von Karma> What will you do?
[22:05] <Neva> ...eh i'm not sure
[22:05] <Neva> can't go home at the moment
[22:09] <Neva> sort of stuck here while I heal
[22:09] <Neva> ..the one thing that sucks about having a metal skeleton
[22:09] <Neva> it takes A LONG time for bones to heal
[22:11] <Megan O`Cain> That does suck.
[22:19] <@Eitak_Razal> Have you looked into magical healing?
[22:20] <Neva> yeah doesn't work on me
[22:21] <@Eitak_Razal> Oh? Natural Anti-magic?
[22:23] <Neva> yes
[22:24] <Neva> it was one of the reasons my people used to be hunted down and had our bones harvested
[22:33] <Franziska von Karma> ...I remember well the time when everyone here was crazy to find Nth-Metal
[22:33] <Megan O`Cain> Oh s[BLEEP]t...
[22:35] <Neva> the difference is at least i can defend myself
[22:37] <Megan O`Cain> Dare I ask why anyone would want this Nth-Metal?
[22:37] <Franziska von Karma> It's anti-magic properties, if I recall corectly.
[22:37] <Franziska von Karma> ^Its
[22:38] <Megan O`Cain> Ohhhh.
[22:46] * Neva 's tail swishes back and forth
[22:47] * Franziska von Karma is sipping some wine
[22:50] <Neva> I only got stuck in this job cause of a mistake
[23:05] <Franziska von Karma> Oh?
[23:07] <Neva> I used to act as an agent for the Trade Empire....
[23:07] <Neva> then I went after two former troubleshooters for an economic crime
[23:07] <Neva> ...this place *looks around*
[23:08] <Neva> well the people here
[23:08] <Neva> ran circles around me
[23:08] <Neva> and as I result it was gently recommended I "Retire" by the council
[23:08] <Neva> I ended up finding work on this planet
[23:12] <Neva> ..i now basically run the police force in the alien zone..more or less
[23:17] <Franziska von Karma> I see.
[23:22] <Neva> mhm
[23:51] * Neva sips her coffee
[23:51] * Neva takes a vial of pure mercury and puts it in the coffee
[23:51] <Franziska von Karma> ...
[23:52] <Megan O`Cain> That's right. You injest metals.
[23:53] <Neva> Mercury adds a bit of spice
[23:53] <Neva> what..
[23:53] <Neva> I'm not human
[23:53] <Neva> why would you think something like that would kill something like me
[23:55] * Megan O`Cain shrugs
[23:55] <Franziska von Karma> Merely because it wouldn't kill you doesn't mean it doesn't look strange!
[23:57] * Neva sips her coffee
[23:57] <Neva> you have a very low bar for weird
[23:57] <Neva> one of the trade empire members is a living mathmatical formula
[23:57] <Neva> you get used to it
[00:01] * Neva just leans back and relaxes
[00:01] *** Neva has left #suburbansenshi2
[00:01] <Franziska von Karma> I've gotten used to many strange things since coming here.
[00:05] <Megan O`Cain> Par for the course here.
[00:41] * @Eitak_Razal is playing some in browser puzzle game on her phone "I miss the days of flash games on the net"
[00:42] <Franziska von Karma> The internet is much less fun now than it was twenty years ago.
[00:42] <Franziska von Karma> It's all ads and AI foolishness.
[00:44] <@Eitak_Razal> Once again captialisam ruins everything it touches
[00:44] <Franziska von Karma> Sadly the world hasn't produced a useful alternative.
[00:53] <@Eitak_Razal> Not ENTIRELY True, they exist, but people in charge refuse to change to the alterntives exist because they're too selfish.
[00:53] <@Eitak_Razal> And they've convinced the masses the alterntives either don't work or are "The enemy"
[01:02] <@Eitak_Razal> And most ways to change things quickly would result in massive losses. A socity ending disaster would obviously lead to change.
[01:03] <@Eitak_Razal> Or if somoene powerful enough to enact meaningful changes on their own rises up, the powers that be would attempt to slience them resulting in wars
[01:04] <Franziska von Karma> The powerful will always work to preserve their position atop the pyramid.
[01:06] <@Eitak_Razal> mmmhmm. Why make things better for everyone if you're happy!
[01:07] <Franziska von Karma> More insidiously - why improve things for everyone if it makes you less elite than them?
[01:10] <@Eitak_Razal> And of course part of the problem is anyone who's kind enough to improve things for everyone isn't cut throat enough to make it to the elite stage.
[01:11] <Franziska von Karma> And if they were that cutthroat they would lose the kindness needed.
[01:11] <@Eitak_Razal> Exactly
[01:13] <@Eitak_Razal> ...This conversation got dark, sorry.
[01:13] <Franziska von Karma> On that pleasant note I shall retire for the night. Goodnight, Miss Eitak Razal.
[01:14] * Franziska von Karma leaves her the rest of the wine should she want it
[01:14] <@Eitak_Razal> Take care Franziska.
[01:14] * Franziska von Karma is away 
[01:15] * @Eitak_Razal considers and pours a glass
[11:05] * Vermellia X. Rosso , meanwhile, got into a huge fight with the guards guarding the Hidden Leaf Village because they didn't give her time to explain herself, but she's managed to impress Kakashi and is going to be talking to the Hokage to see about training as an exchange student if they can work out a way for one of the students there to get training with the Shadow Proclamation
[19:23] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Alex
[19:23] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Catri
[19:24] * Chibi-Catri and Chibi-Alex are back at the Lobby, reviewing a bunch of notes and notebooks.
[19:25] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:25] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:25] * Megan O`Cain enters the Atrium from an elevator
[19:28] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, you two. What's up?
[19:30] <Chibi-Catri> Hello!
[19:30] <Chibi-Alex> We're going over notes for the next CheesyKits film
[19:31] <Megan O`Cain> Oh yeah? Any luck?
[19:54] <Chibi-Alex> Plenty!
[19:54] <Chibi-Catri> It's just a matter of figuring out which one.
[19:58] <Megan O`Cain> I see. If I may ask, what was the overall mood after this year's Freaker's Ball?
[19:58] <Forest Kits> Hi :D
[20:03] <Forest Kits> what go on? :O
[20:03] <Megan O`Cain> Just having friendly chatter at the moment.
[20:03] <Chibi-Alex> Overall pretty good. Why do you ask? Did you sense some bad vibes?
[20:03] * Chibi-Catri reaches over to pick up the Forest Kit! :D
[20:05] <Forest Kits> noppa :D
[20:05] <Forest Kits> but we got lots lots candy :D
[20:05] <Megan O`Cain> No bad vibes at all. I was curious how the Kansen and Dolls were doing.
[20:07] <Forest Kits> When Freakers Ball going on? Soon? :D
[20:08] * Chibi-Catri dunks the Forest Kit into her TAILS!!! >:D
[20:08] <Megan O`Cain> Um, it was two weeks ago.
[20:09] <Chibi-Alex> The SeaDolls are their usual selves, but some of them are still acting really weird.
[20:09] <Forest Kits> While we trick or treat D:
[20:09] <Chibi-Alex> The Royal Maid Corps is still obeying Victoria for some weird reason they're not explaining fully. Somehow it's related to Sylvester and Dad.
[20:10] <Chibi-Alex> The T-Dolls are also acting super weird. They're engaging in all kinds of wargame exercises, but either AS or AGAINST various forces of the Imperium
[20:11] <Chibi-Alex> Including one scenario where they were fighting as the ORKS
[20:11] <Chibi-Catri> That got so insane I couldn't stop laughing for over an hour.
[20:12] <Megan O`Cain> I see...
[20:14] <Chibi-Catri> Have you noted anything strange in regards to the Imperium, Miss Megan?
[20:16] <Megan O`Cain> Hard to say, honestly. I might need a speed up.
[20:19] <Chibi-Alex> I can't really give any specifics, but it seems like a lot of weirdness is happening in regard to Dad and the Imperium.
[20:19] <Chibi-Alex> Like someone or something within the Imperium is trying to contact him.
[20:20] <Megan O`Cain> Hmmm. Do we know who or what is trying their hand?
[20:21] <Chibi-Alex> Not really.
[20:22] <Chibi-Catri> It could be anyone, truthfully
[20:30] <Megan O`Cain> Hmmm...
[20:31] <Chibi-Catri> So we're naturally interested in finding out more.
[20:31] <Chibi-Alex> Yeah, like that footage from the Zealot War and Dad becoming the Onryo. YOu know, the "Can you love a monster" presentation.
[20:32] <Chibi-Catri> That symbol at the end was of the Sirens. Why would the Sirens do something like that?
[20:33] <Megan O`Cain> Wait. Seriously?
[20:34] * Chibi-Catri and Chibi-Alex both nod
[20:35] <Megan O`Cain> The Sirens were around during the Zealot War?
[20:37] <Chibi-Catri> No, they weren't.
[20:38] <Chibi-Alex> But remember, the Sirens were created as a result of the events of the second Subnautica campaign.
[20:39] <Chibi-Alex> We think they were created when another Leona Morimoto eidolon got downloaded into a new body, but got fragmented. From what little we've learned, her mind got split into multiple personalities into multiple bodies.
[20:45] <Megan O`Cain> I see. Anything else we got?
[20:46] <Chibi-Catri> Not at the moment
[20:50] <Megan O`Cain> Gotcha.
[20:51] <Megan O`Cain> I feel I should share something David told me. You know that pirate looking girl that was on stage during the concert, right?
[20:51] <Forest Kits> what pirate girl? :O
[20:52] <Chibi-Catri> What about her?
[20:52] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: Chibi-Alex is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[20:52] * Megan O`Cain opens a vid-window showing an image of the Ruby Heart lookalike
[20:52] <Chibi-Alex> Is she trouble?
[20:54] <Megan O`Cain> I doubt that, Alex. Anyway, seems she is the avatar/Kansen of the platoon's ship and goes by Queen's Bounty. Go fig on the naming.
[20:55] <Chibi-Alex> What platoon? :/
[20:55] * Megan O`Cain facepalms
[20:58] <Chibi-Alex> The Jolly Rogers?!
[20:58] <Megan O`Cain> Bingo.
[20:58] <Chibi-Catri> So you've got your own SeaDoll now?
[20:59] <Chibi-Alex> She's kinda cute!
[20:59] <Chibi-Catri> So how'd you get her? :D
[21:03] <Megan O`Cain> As crazy as it sounds, I think the mechanism for creating Kansen got used and was able to produce Queen's Bounty.
[21:04] <Megan O`Cain> While she looks like the fighting character Ruby Heart, she has a C[BLEEP]kney accent when she speaks.
[21:04] <Chibi-Alex> It's getting used a LOT. We've got more SeaDolls coming online. Including for Eisenblut.
[21:05] <Chibi-Catri> And they ALL have a major thing for "Der Vater". ^_____^
[21:08] <Chibi-Catri> And now we need to get back to base.
[21:08] <Chibi-Alex> Later~!
[21:08] <Megan O`Cain> Of course they would. Another thing David divulged to me is that while he's not commanding the ship itself, Bounty serves as the ship's captain. Therefore, the JRP members would answer to her if they set sail without David.
[21:08] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Can we go to the park next? Can we, can we can we~!")
[21:08] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*snickers* >:3)
[21:08] <Megan O`Cain> Alrighty. Take care, you two goofs. :P
[21:32] <Masaki O`Cain> [Tokyo] ?
[21:32] *** Masaki O`Cain has moved back to the Atrium
[21:57] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Masaki.
[22:03] <Masaki O`Cain> hey there
[22:08] <Megan O`Cain> How's it going?
[22:18] <Masaki O`Cain> eh you?
[22:27] <Megan O`Cain> Doing alright so far. Just doing what I can to relax, you know?
[22:30] <Masaki O`Cain> same
[22:35] <Megan O`Cain> How's Akane doing?
[23:21] <Masaki O`Cain> ...she's sleeping...
[23:21] <Megan O`Cain> Awwww. :)
[23:41] <Masaki O`Cain> thankfully
[23:42] <Megan O`Cain> She's still cute, though.
[23:51] <Masaki O`Cain> well she better be
[23:51] <Masaki O`Cain> she's my daughter!
[23:55] * Megan O`Cain chuckles
[00:00] <golD_lux> 'Sup Party People~
[00:01] <Masaki O`Cain> oh hey blondie
[00:02] <Masaki O`Cain> just relaxing
[00:02] <Masaki O`Cain> shooting the breeze
[00:02] <Masaki O`Cain> getting away from my tiny banshee
[00:02] <golD_lux> Coolio
[00:03] <Masaki O`Cain> you?
[00:03] <golD_lux> Just hangin'
[00:07] <Masaki O`Cain> hey that's good
[00:07] <Masaki O`Cain> ..someone want to turn on the TV or
[00:07] <Masaki O`Cain> do something?
[00:07] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Cressida.
[00:07] <golD_lux> Yo~
[00:07] <golD_lux> Yeah go for it Masaki
[00:07] <Megan O`Cain> How are you this evening?
[00:10] * Masaki O`Cain turns on the TV and keeps switching channels
[00:10] <golD_lux> Bored, a little sleepy
[00:11] <Megan O`Cain> Ah. It's better than feeling sick, right?
[00:11] <golD_lux> For sure
[00:12] <Masaki O`Cain> you kids and your sleep
[00:12] <Masaki O`Cain> get f[BLEEP]king strong, girl
[00:13] <golD_lux> I'm banned from having energy drinks unless I'm on a mission <_<
[00:14] <Masaki O`Cain> when Iwas....how old are you?
[00:15] <golD_lux> 38
[00:21] <Masaki O`Cain> .......
[00:21] <Masaki O`Cain> oh yeah forgot the whole..weird..aging we have
[00:21] <golD_lux> hahahaha
[00:22] <Megan O`Cain> So, no Power Cola for you, then.
[00:23] <golD_lux> yeah I apparently get too hyper
[00:23] <Masaki O`Cain> yeah..i can tell...
[00:23] * Masaki O`Cain tugs at her collar and frowns to herself
[00:23] <Megan O`Cain> Yikes.
[00:24] <Megan O`Cain> Feeling alright, Masaki?
[00:24] <Masaki O`Cain> ..feel kind of hot
[00:24] * Masaki O`Cain grimaces to herself
[00:25] * Masaki O`Cain looks to Cressida....
[00:25] <Masaki O`Cain> .....you know..cressida..you look..
[00:25] <Masaki O`Cain> ....really amazing...
[00:25] * golD_lux laughs and runs a heand through her hair
[00:25] <golD_lux> Thanks!
[00:25] * Masaki O`Cain slowly..starts to crawl towards her
[00:25] <Masaki O`Cain> ..like..
[00:25] <Masaki O`Cain> BORDER=0 ..really..amazing...
[00:25] <golD_lux> ...
[00:26] * Masaki O`Cain is sweating...and slowly unbuttoning her front...
[00:26] <golD_lux> You uhh... you okay there?
[00:26] * Masaki O`Cain puts a hand on Cressida's cheek
[00:26] <Masaki O`Cain> BORDER=0 ..I feel...amazing.....
[00:26] * golD_lux sighs, it must be the pheremones again
[00:27] <Masaki O`Cain> BORDER=0 I feel..fe..
[00:27] * Masaki O`Cain passes out @_@
[00:27] <Inanna> [The Royal] OH POO THIS ONE DIDN'T LAST LONG AT ALL
[00:27] *** Inanna has moved back to the Atrium
[00:27] * Inanna MEGA POUTS
[00:27] * golD_lux presses a button on her Vortex Manipulator and a bucket of colr water shimmers into existence over Masaki and tips over, dousing her
[00:27] <golD_lux> ...oh. she passed out already
[00:27] <golD_lux> <_<
[00:28] * golD_lux looks at Inanna dimly
[00:28] <golD_lux> Really
[00:28] <Inanna> moh..now i have to find another one
[00:30] <Inanna> toys break too easily
[00:31] * Inanna runs over and sits ontop of Masaki, who just gurgles..her brain melted
[00:31] <golD_lux> ....so... okay... have you ever heard of "Planet Hentai"?
[00:32] <golD_lux> That's where you should be able to find all the willing "Toys" you want.
[00:32] <Inanna> oh I went there already!
[00:32] <Inanna> they only lasted...
[00:32] * Inanna counts on her hand
[00:32] <Inanna> oh!....10 seconds!
[00:32] <golD_lux> ^^;
[00:33] <golD_lux> Try wandering Roppongi
[00:33] * Inanna bends over slightly "are you trying to get rid of meee?"
[00:34] <golD_lux> Yep~
[00:34] * Inanna is like...imagine Minako..with nothing left but the love love left in her
[00:34] <Inanna> MOH
[00:34] * golD_lux is of the line of Venus and too tired for this s[BLEEP]t lol
[00:35] * Inanna gets really close to Cressida..uncomfortable close....boob against boob close
[00:35] * golD_lux is from the 51st century and omnisexual, this is like... nothing?
[00:36] * golD_lux has that dim look Hardy has for Stan
[00:36] <Masaki O`Cain> blurble murble murble @_@
[00:37] * Lady Nike [The Royale] GRABS Inanna from the back of the collar!
[00:38] *** Lady Nike has moved back to the Atrium
[00:38] * Lady Nike starts to drag her out
[00:38] <Lady Nike> ..come on
[00:38] <Inanna> awwwwwwww but i was going to have funnnnnnn
[00:38] <Lady Nike> we can have fun at home
[00:38] *** Lady Nike has left #suburbansenshi2
[00:38] *** Inanna has left #suburbansenshi2
[00:38] <golD_lux> 9_9
[00:38] <Megan O`Cain> Sheesh...
[00:38] <golD_lux> You know I'm tired when i'm the stick in the mud.
[00:39] <Masaki O`Cain> gararrrrrraaaaghhhh
[00:39] * Masaki O`Cain has been exposed to a full burst of venus power so much that she's..basically now a brainless puddle
[00:40] <Megan O`Cain> Inanna is trying to get everyone all hot and bothered sexually these days. ~_~;
[00:41] <golD_lux> LOL she's like... 19 years too late.
[00:41] <golD_lux> Our Tarps and Sofas are sadly clean these days
[00:42] <Masaki O`Cain> barablabha
[00:42] * Megan O`Cain sighs
[00:45] * Masaki O`Cain drools
[00:46] * golD_lux looks her over and sighs
[00:47] * golD_lux charges up energy in her left fist, and thinks the most profoundly unsexy thoughts she can
[00:47] * golD_lux then transfers those revulsed emotions into her haki and lightly punches Masaki
[00:47] * golD_lux can't control emotions but she can transfer them
[00:48] <Masaki O`Cain> O_O
[00:48] * Masaki O`Cain throws up a bit ><
[00:48] <Masaki O`Cain> ugggggh what happened.....
[00:48] <golD_lux> Don't worry about it
[00:49] <Masaki O`Cain> what were we doing...oh yeah..movies
[00:50] * Masaki O`Cain doesn't even notice her top is unbuttoned but doesn't even bother in fixing it
[00:50] * Masaki O`Cain keeps channel surfing
[00:55] * golD_lux wants to watch this at some point
[00:56] <Masaki O`Cain> huh....sounds like something Mats's sister would love
[00:58] <golD_lux> I saw it listed on Space Reddit the other day
[00:59] <Masaki O`Cain> I was never much for horror
[01:00] <Masaki O`Cain> but hey if that's what you want to see
[01:03] * golD_lux shrugs "I probably can't watch it tonight because i'll pass out midway"
[01:06] * Masaki O`Cain nods
[01:09] <Megan O`Cain> What about horror that's a comedy?
[01:12] <golD_lux> lkike that?
[01:12] <golD_lux> ^what
[01:13] <Masaki O`Cain> ?
[01:13] <Megan O`Cain> Young Frankenstein. Scary Movie. That sort of stuff.
[01:16] <golD_lux> hmm
[01:17] <Masaki O`Cain> eh
[01:36] * Masaki O`Cain streaches
[01:37] <Megan O`Cain> Anyway, I'm calling it a night. You two take care.
[01:37] <golD_lux> night!
[01:37] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Good night.)




[01:44] * golD_lux is away: night gang
[11:39] * Vermellia X. Rosso is able to strike a deal with the Hokage - in exchange for learning Ninjitsu, the Shadow Proclamation will help hunt down the Ōtsutsuki Clan, who are a threat to many inhabited worlds anyway
[14:13] * Noir D. Rosso [Infirmary] takes the time Vermillia is away to get to know her new family
[14:13] *** Noir D. Rosso has moved back to the Atrium
[14:13] <golD_lux> Heyyy, kiddo!
[14:14] <Noir D. Rosso> Hi!
[14:15] * golD_lux offers her a pineapple popsicle
[14:15] <golD_lux> Doing all right while Verm is out?
[14:15] * Noir D. Rosso happily takes it!
[14:15] * Noir D. Rosso nods nods
[14:16] <golD_lux> I'll stay with you while she's on her mission
[14:17] <Noir D. Rosso> thankies!
[14:18] * Noir D. Rosso sucks on the popscycle happily kicking her feet
[14:18] <golD_lux> Hey, we're family :)
[14:18] <golD_lux> Anything you wanna do today?
[14:20] <Noir D. Rosso> amusement park??
[14:20] <golD_lux> Sure!
[14:20] * golD_lux grins
[14:20] <golD_lux> Do you like roller coasters
[14:24] <golD_lux> I hear Death Titan is open
[14:52] * Noel peeks into the Atrium from around a corner....
[14:53] * golD_lux looks at noel.
[14:53] *** noel is a T-Doll found inside the Zone. She's a blonde with green eyes and clad in a blue and white uniform. Her twin Pistols, the Arcus Diabolus: Bolverk tear through her foes with ease. She is generally people-shy with those she's yet to know. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: .

[14:54] * golD_lux waves at her
[15:03] <Noir D. Rosso> I don't know!
[15:03] * Noir D. Rosso has never been on a rollar coaster
[15:03] * golD_lux shows her some videos on youtube
[15:04] <Noir D. Rosso> :O
[15:04] <Noir D. Rosso> faaaast
[15:08] <golD_lux> Wanna go?
[15:08] <Noir D. Rosso> yeah!!!!
[15:08] <golD_lux> Awesome! Let's goo!
[15:08] * golD_lux is away: a day at the park
[15:09] * Noir D. Rosso is away: :D
[17:46] * Freya is curled up on the floor
[18:11] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /mi pokz da kat
[18:12] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> *pok* *pok* *pok*
[18:12] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> hay
[18:12] <Freya> what?
[18:12] <Freya> ..oh it's you
[18:12] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> hay
[18:12] <Freya> what do you want?
[18:12] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> hay 2 u awak
[18:12] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> ^ r u
[18:13] <Freya> I am now..
[18:13] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> k
[18:13] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> jast kurioz
[18:14] <Freya> ugh....do you enjoy waking up random cats from their sleep?
[18:14] * Freya streaaaaches
[18:15] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> i dadn;'t kno u war slaping wich iz y i aksed u
[18:17] <Freya> I was sleeping cause I was tired and as a "cat"..I sleep quite a bit
[18:18] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> wal if ud sed u war slaping i wuld nat hev baotared u
[18:18] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> next tym sey dat
[18:21] <Freya> ......your logic is impeccable
[18:24] * Freya sits up and cleans her paws
[18:26] * D. Kakaku walks into the atrium with a plate of food.
[18:27] <D. Kakaku> evening.
[18:28] <Freya> evening
[18:28] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> avanang
[18:28] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> sap
[18:28] <D. Kakaku> anything going on?
[18:32] <Freya> other then talking to her, no
[18:33] <Freya> I just woke up
[18:39] <D. Kakaku> oh boy.
[18:39] <Freya> it's annoying
[18:39] <Freya> ..ever since the war...I can't spend nearly so much time in my humanoid form
[18:42] <D. Kakaku> didn't think you were ever involved in a war
[18:43] <D. Kakaku> which one was it?
[18:46] <Freya> The Plushie-Mauian War..it's a long story
[18:46] <Freya> with alot of fluff
[18:54] <D. Kakaku> huh, soudns cute.
[19:02] <Freya> it was..surrell
[19:03] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:03] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:03] <Megan O`Cain> Evening, everyone.
[19:04] <Freya> evening
[19:04] <D. Kakaku> evening
[19:06] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> avanang
[19:07] <D. Kakaku> say Chibiusa, anything going on?
[19:12] <Megan O`Cain> How're you guys doing so far?
[19:13] <Freya> I am fine
[19:13] <D. Kakaku> doing good
[19:15] <Freya> .....
[19:15] <Freya> now what do we do
[19:17] *** Chibi-AnTil (Shikikan) has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:17] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-AnTil (Shikikan)
[19:17] *** Chibi-Sylvester [LittleExplorer@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:17] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Sylvester
[19:17] <Chibi-Sylvester> Hello!
[19:17] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> tlak 2 da foxas
[19:18] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> hay
[19:18] <Chibi-AnTil> Talk to us now? :/
[19:18] <Freya> huh why?
[19:18] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, gents.
[19:18] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> dey wented 2 knew at 2 dew
[19:20] <Chibi-AnTil (Shikikan)> Uhhhhh, I'm not so sure.
[19:21] <Chibi-Sylvester> Were you planning anything for tonight?
[19:21] <Chibi-Sylvester> We could call in some of the battleship-Kansen to engage in target practice on something.
[19:22] * Chibi-Sylvester and Chibi-AnTil both grin and look at Chibi-Usa. :P :P
[19:22] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> ..|.. ..|..
[19:26] <D. Kakaku> well, you did want us to talk to talking foxes.
[19:27] <D. Kakaku> anyone want some pizza fries?
[19:27] <Megan O`Cain> Pizza fries? That's new.
[19:28] <Chibi-Sylvester> I wouldn't mind some!
[19:28] <Chibi-AnTil> Has anyone spoken to Alexianna lately?
[19:28] * Freya scratches at one of the sofas
[19:29] <Megan O`Cain> Last night, Antil. Why?
[19:31] <Chibi-AnTil> How did she act?
[19:33] * Freya hops onto Chibi-Usa's head
[19:34] * .'~SugaBB_2999~'. gews 2 da ber n gatz a drank
[19:36] * Freya just watches from her new perch
[19:39] <Megan O`Cain> She seemed normal. She and Catri were trying to figure out what to show for the next CheesyKits spoof.
[19:41] <Quantum Entanglement Communicator> Video linkup requested.
[19:44] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> hay da fons rangang
[19:46] <Freya> will someone answer that?
[19:48] <Quantum Entanglement Communicator> Video linkup requested.
[19:48] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> itz stall rangang~~
[19:48] <Chibi-Sylvester> I'll get it
[19:49] <Quantum Entanglement Communicator> Linkup accepted. Connecting now.
[19:49] * Quantum Entanglement Communicator starts showing...THIS!!! Baron Harkonnen is calling to sell you BURGERS!
[19:50] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> ... i hav a hat flamng pasion 4 borgar
[19:51] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /mi dialz up planat boargar kang
[19:51] <Huge Harkonnen> We've reached the center of the flavor core, Captain. Our buns are at critical mass.
[19:51] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> hshshshshshshs
[19:51] <Megan O`Cain> (The hell?)
[19:52] <Chibi-AnTil> ...Is this coming from the IMPERIUM?!?!?! Because any one of those guys could be a Planetary Governor!!!
[19:53] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> dey could goarn mai appetits
[19:53] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> ^govarn
[19:54] <Harkonnen Voiceover> Have you ever held buns so big in your hands that you think to yourself: "I might have to get a bag."
[19:54] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> hshshsh bag bans
[19:54] <Harkonnen Voiceover> YOu want it upside-down on a popsicle stick? We got you, fam. Just remember to wear pants!
[19:55] *** Insert several images of Baron Harkonnen looking FABULOUS.
[19:57] * Quantum Entanglement Communicator loses the signal.
[19:57] <Quantum Entanglement Communicator> PlAnEt BuRgEr KiNg~!
[19:57] <Chibi-AnTil> O____o
[19:58] <Chibi-Sylvester> :O
[19:58] <Megan O`Cain> That was...something...
[19:59] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> im hangri
[20:00] <D. Kakaku> There's Pizza fries
[20:01] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> i went bag azz bargard wit bans sew bag u ned a big!!1
[20:02] *** New Jersey has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:02] <@spiritflame> konbanwa New Jersey
[20:02] <D. Kakaku> I can't make that big of a burger!
[20:02] * New Jersey heard that message and has THIS expression on her face.
[20:03] <Megan O`Cain> Yeesh.
[20:04] <Chibi-AnTil> ...A burger like that DOES sound pretty good.
[20:04] <New Jersey> I could go for something like that...Honey!!!
[20:04] <New Jersey> >:D
[20:05] <Chibi-AnTil> Waitwhat?
[20:05] <Chibi-Sylvester> When did New Jersey get here?!
[20:05] * GERMATOID USES A MONSTERBAKE™ OVEN TO CREATE A GIANT HAMBURGER THE SIZE OF THE HOUSE
[20:05] * GERMATOID PARKS IT OUTSIDE
[20:06] * D. Kakaku walks outside
[20:06] <D. Kakaku> what the heck is... a giant burger!
[20:07] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> :r
[20:07] <Chibi-Sylvester> O___O
[20:08] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /mi gews otsade an grabz a fark
[20:08] <Chibi-AnTil> :D~
[20:08] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> *nam nam nam*
[20:08] <New Jersey> :D
[20:08] * New Jersey CHARGES at that MegaBurger!
[20:09] * D. Kakaku looks at the burger, and climbs it in curiosity.
[20:09] * Chibi-Sylvester charges too!! :D
[20:09] <D. Kakaku> how big is this burger?
[20:09] * Chibi-AnTil (Shikikan) DIVES at that burger and starts carving it up with a CHAINSWORD!!!!
[20:10] * it's half the size of the house
[20:11] <D. Kakaku> well, someone did ask for it, hmm.
[20:13] * D. Kakaku crawls into a space between lettuce and cheese.
[20:14] * Freya just..rolls her eyes
[20:16] <Megan O`Cain> What's new with you, Freya?
[20:19] <Freya> nothing at the moment
[20:19] * Megan O`Cain nods
[20:22] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:22] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Catri
[20:22] * Chibi-Catri sees the Megaburger and DIVES right into it to commence the Great Devouring!
[20:27] <Megan O`Cain> I'd say that burger's gonna be gone with those guys attacking it hungrily.
[20:31] * New Jersey has FLUNG herself upon the MegaBurger and is messily and noisily feasting! XD
[20:36] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah.
[20:36] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /mi warchez every1 eatang da borgar
[20:37] * Freya is getting a little ill watching this
[20:37] * The Azabu musclemen bodybuilding club sees the burger and they ATTACK IT, CHOWING DOWN on the delicious lettuce
[20:39] * D. Kakaku is out of the burger, and has qute a lot.
[20:41] * The Musclemen are intoxicated by the taste of RAW MEAT and see someone fleeing the burger! But in their bloodlust they don't distinguish between MAN and MEAT
[20:41] * They all SCRAMBLE to capture and DEVOUR D. Kakaku!
[20:43] <New Jersey> Huh, what's that now?
[20:43] * The Kits finish eating their fill!
[20:44] <Chibi-AnTil> ^___^
[20:44] <Chibi-Sylvester> =^ ^=
[20:44] <Chibi-Catri> I think I'm going to need a bag!
[20:46] <D. Kakaku> Agggggghhh!
[20:47] * New Jersey moves in to assist D. Kakaku!!
[20:51] * New Jersey will unleash the full might of the Black Dragon upon those musclefreaks!
[20:51] * THE MUSCLE CLUB IS OUTMUSCLED
[20:54] <D. Kakaku> whew
[21:07] <Freya> hm
[21:07] <New Jersey> ^________^
[21:07] *** New Jersey has left #suburbansenshi2 (Honey~!!!!)
[21:08] * Chibi-Catri has brought BAGS!!!!
[21:08] <Chibi-Catri> Time to bring some of this Megaburger home!
[21:08] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Natalia! I have yum-yums!)
[21:08] <Chibi-AnTil> I'll bring some back for Alex too!
[21:08] *** Chibi-AnTil [WellManneredFoxBoy@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("I enjoyed seeing you! ^_^")
[21:08] <Megan O`Cain> See ya, kis.
[21:09] *** Chibi-Sylvester [LittleExplorer@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("pLaNeT bUrGeR kInG~!")
[21:23] * golD_lux is back with Noir and has popcorn!
[21:23] * golD_lux is setting up to watch the new FNAF movi
[21:25] * Noir D. Rosso sits next to Cressida
[21:28] * Megan O`Cain waves to Cressida and Noir
[21:29] * golD_lux waves back
[21:29] <golD_lux> How did you like the rollercoaster, Noir?
[21:31] <Megan O`Cain> How's it going?
[21:31] <golD_lux> going good
[21:34] <Megan O`Cain> Awesome.
[21:34] <Noir D. Rosso> fun!!!
[21:41] <Noir D. Rosso> ^_^
[21:46] * golD_lux gets her some more propcord and snacks
[21:46] – —== [ brb one piece time is now ] ==— –
[22:12] * golD_lux is now finanly going to star FNAF
[22:17] <golD_lux> I've only ever seen Markiplier play the games so this should be interesting
[22:19] <golD_lux> oh wow this movie doesn't hold back AT ALL
[22:23] <Noir D. Rosso> ._.
[22:24] * golD_lux is covering her eyes when neccessary
[22:25] * Noir D. Rosso hugs the plush she got at the amusement park
[22:29] <golD_lux> What did you name it?
[22:29] <Noir D. Rosso> ...I dunno yet
[22:30] * golD_lux looks at the plushie
[22:33] * Noir D. Rosso 's plushie looks like a mix between a bear and a rabbit and just looks..odd
[22:34] <golD_lux> Bugsy Bear?
[22:37] <Noir D. Rosso> ....
[22:37] * Noir D. Rosso nods!
[22:38] <golD_lux> Ooh they've introduced the cameras and the monitor post in the office.
[22:50] <golD_lux> Ugh
[22:50] <golD_lux> It's good but they're really spending more time on the protagonist's backstory (the main guy) than I think we need
[22:54] <golD_lux> Oh god the animatronics
[22:58] * Noir D. Rosso hides behind her plush
[22:59] * golD_lux is doing a good job of covering little sis' eyes and ears when needed
[23:04] <golD_lux> O SHI--
[23:04] * golD_lux REALLY COVERS NOIR'S EYES AND EARS THERE AS SOMEONE IS LITERALLY BITTEN IN HALF
[23:09] * Noir D. Rosso can sense the tension in the air and shakes a bit
[23:10] * golD_lux hugs her
[23:10] <golD_lux> hey if this is too much, I can turn it off
[23:11] * Noir D. Rosso shakes head no
[23:12] * Noir D. Rosso 's inadvieratly pops out her claws, catching onto Cressida's arm
[23:12] <golD_lux> grrk
[23:12] <golD_lux> Watch it, kiddo :)
[23:13] <golD_lux> You gotta learn how t'control your claws better
[23:13] <Noir D. Rosso> sorry sorry!
[23:13] <golD_lux> It's okay~ I know they're new for ya
[23:21] * Noir D. Rosso nods
[23:32] <golD_lux> ...this movie is not going in a direction I expected
[23:39] <golD_lux> Aww man this poor guy
[23:55] * Noir D. Rosso has fallen asleep
[23:57] * golD_lux lets her rest on her lap and is watching this movie intently
[23:57] <golD_lux> (This is f[BLEEP]king amazing)
[00:05] <golD_lux> (DAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN)
[00:11] * golD_lux watches the movie end, and gathers up Noir and gets her to bed
[00:11] * golD_lux is away 
[14:28] *** Liza Sunrise-Suminaka [Liza.Sunrise-Suminaka@CastleMkLVISatUplink] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[14:28] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Liza Sunrise-Suminaka
[14:28] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka cautiously wanders into the room with the pool.
[14:28] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> >.>
[14:28] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> <.<
[14:28] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka stays in the doorway for a few minutes and decides what to do.
[14:29] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka tilts her head, as though hearing a distant sound, and then walks over to the rim of the pool.
[14:30] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka looks around nervously. >.>
[14:31] <spiritflame> Liza Sunrise-Suminaka rolls 3d6 [ 6, 4, 5 ]
[14:31] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I can't... I can't. >.<
[14:32] *** A pink light starts blinking slowly on Eliza's suit.
[14:32] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka takes a deep breath.
[14:32] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> ...
[14:33] *** Liza fidgets with her fingers as the pink light pulses, but as the rhythm slows down, her fidgeting does too.
[14:33] <spiritflame> Liza Sunrise-Suminaka rolls 3d6 [ 2, 3, 6 ]
[14:33] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Heh... well...
[14:33] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Mmm... it would feel nice, after all.
[14:33] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka lazily extends a probe from her armorsuit into the hot tub.
[14:34] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka checks a temperature readout.
[14:34] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> o.o
[14:34] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Wooooh, hotter than normal.
[14:34] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I wonder if this Chateaux sets them to a higher temperature than back home?
[14:34] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Heh... oh well, less thinking, more... more relaxing.
[14:35] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka takes a deep breath, and sighs, walking down the stairs into the pool until it goes above her waste, and then kneeling on the rim so that the water is up to her shoulders.
[14:37] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> BORDER=0 Aaaaaaaaaah, soooo nice.
[14:38] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka leans against the wall of the hot tub, the water rising higher from the displacement of the big scary armorsuit.
[14:40] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka leans backward, and the metal outer layer of her suit forms a tripod to support her underwater. She closes her eyes and lets her arms droop downward (into the armrests that have just formed).
[14:41] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> BORDER=0 Mmmm, very cozy.
[14:44] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka closes her eyes for a little ways, and then pushes a button on the side of her helmet, then two more in quick succession, and something slides down over her visor as she closes her eyes.
[14:44] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> BORDER=0 This is the life....
[16:13] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka stretches her limbs and sits up.
[16:13] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Ah, that nap was one of the better ones.
[16:14] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka sighs with contentment, and walks out of the pool, dripping.
[16:14] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka 's armorsuit starts to steam, and steam more, and it is eventually very clear that it's quite hot, but Liza doesn't seem to notice. She stretches, and then looks for more people to hang out with.
[16:15] *** Liza Sunrise-Suminaka [Liza.Sunrise-Suminaka@CastleMkLVISatUplink] has quit IRC (Wish me luck!)
[19:43] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte snickers just a little to herself as she sits on a sofa
[19:43] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hehe
[19:44] <Forest Kit> :3
[19:44] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte tries to control her laughter
[19:56] <Forest Kit> :O
[19:56] <Forest Kit> what be funny? :D
[20:09] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh nothing....
[20:18] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is away 
[20:23] <Forest Kit> :O
[20:42] * Mountain Tanukis are making a hut of pillows
[20:51] <Forest Kit> hi :D
[20:51] <Forest Kit> Ooooohhh, Pillow hut :D
[20:56] <Forest Kit> Floofy Poofy Pillow Hut :D
[21:00] * Mountain Tanukis keeps working
[21:08] * Forest Kit is joined by more, they wanna help out :D :3 :D :3 :D :3
[21:10] * Mountain Tanukis opens up the pillow fort to them!
[21:29] * Forest Kit start moving to help out with the Pillow fort :D :3 :D :3 :D :3
[22:16] * Mountain Tanukis has built a mighty fort
[22:27] <Forest Kit> what we play? :D
[22:31] <Mountain Tanukis> chase!
[22:33] <Forest Kit> :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3
[22:41] * Mountain Tanukis chases the kits!
[22:48] * Forest Kits trot around, being chased for fun
[23:22] <Forest Kits> :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3
[23:54] <Forest Kit> Fun Fun Fun! :D
[23:59] *** Mountain Tanukis has left #suburbansenshi2 (fun!)
[18:39] *** A box of chocolates has been delivered to the office of one Aya Reiko of Ginga TV
[19:35] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:35] <@spiritflame> konbanwa David O`Cain
[19:35] * David O`Cain walks into the Atrium after going through the Tokyo door
[19:39] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is just relaxing on a sofa
[19:41] <David O`Cain> Hey, Kaelyn.
[19:42] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hm? oh hey david
[19:43] <David O`Cain> How are you this evening?
[19:43] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh I'm fine...
[19:44] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> wondering if my little prank has succeded or not but we shall see..hehe
[19:45] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> you?
[19:51] <David O`Cain> I'm doing alright so far. Also, what prank?
[19:52] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh..I sent a little gift over to Ginga TV
[19:54] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> unless it got lost in the mail
[19:58] <David O`Cain> Ah, okay.
[19:58] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> that might have happened
[19:58] * The chocolate was indeed lost in the mail, and consumed by one Mr. Wilson Fisk.
[19:58] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh well
[20:00] <David O`Cain> Swing and a miss?
[20:01] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte shrugs
[20:01] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ah well
[20:04] * Fisk... has a bathroom emergency. Suspects a new hire is f[BLEEP]king with him. Well, the burden on payroll this mmonth will be lessened... permanently
[20:08] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh..wait..i forgot I sent the wrong ones.....
[20:08] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> eh maybe another day
[20:18] <David O`Cain> Eh?
[20:36] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh you'll have to tell me what your mother thinks of that little product I gave her
[20:36] <David O`Cain> What did you give her?
[20:41] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte explains it in depth
[20:48] * Meanwhile, back at Peinforte Manor, somehow Livia has managed to scry what Vermellia is doing over at Konoha village, and caught a glimpse of Uzumaki Himawari, who is training to be a ninja. Completely disregarding common sense and all norms of propriety, Livia mixes up a potion in her toy kitchen set and chugs it, regenerating herself into a perfect copy of Himawari
[20:49] * Livia is now +500 adorable
[20:49] * Livia... also has the Byakugan?!
[20:55] <David O`Cain> Hmm, I see.
[21:26] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> i hope she enjoys it
[21:27] <David O`Cain> She just might.
[21:32] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> you're very calm
[21:34] <David O`Cain> Well, you've been known to make a variety of concoctions it didn't phase me that much.
[21:41] <David O`Cain> Anyway, she might get surprised a bit, but she'll be used to the appearance.
[21:43] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> now remember it only works IN that city
[21:43] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> once she returns here, she'll be just her normal self
[21:43] * David O`Cain nods, "Right."
[21:45] * Forest Kit pops up :3
[22:14] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> yes hello
[22:21] <David O`Cain> Hey, little guy.
[22:27] <Forest Kit> I smell Fluffy :D
[22:39] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hm?
[22:41] <David O`Cain> Eh? Where?
[22:52] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I..don't see anyone
[23:13] <Forest Kit> :O
[23:25] <David O`Cain> I ought to head on home. See you later.
[23:25] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Have a good night.)
[23:27] <Forest Kit> :3
[23:30] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hm
[23:32] <Forest Kit> Where you go now? :O
[23:34] <Forest Kit> [Galaxy Manga] and I come with? :D
[23:34] *** Forest Kit has moved back to the Atrium
[23:34] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I would go home
[23:34] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> and it's best you don't come
[23:41] <Forest Kit> awwww :<
[00:04] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> it's not safe for you
[00:04] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> now you go home
[00:06] <Forest Kit> okies :D
[00:06] * Forest Kit trots along home
[00:06] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi2
[19:11] <~> *sneak sneak*
[19:21] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:21] <@spiritflame> konbanwa David O`Cain
[19:21] * David O`Cain finds himself a seat at a table in the Atrium
[19:40] * From somewhere in the Atrium, this plays on loop.....
[19:51] <David O`Cain> ?
[19:54] * David O`Cain goes to look for where the music is playing
[19:56] * It seems to be coming from............ the Atrium River?
[20:07] * David O`Cain makes his way to the river inside the Atrium, "Hmmm..."
[20:15] * Well well, lookie here.... there is one (1) Ramlethal, once again fishing~ And hey, there's a device nearby playing that music~
[20:17] <David O`Cain> Hey, Ramlethal.
[20:18] * Ramlethal doesn't even notice David --- she's staring intently at the river....... she tenses, then strikes!!
[20:19] <David O`Cain> So fast.
[20:19] * Ramlethal has caught one! She looks so proud! ^_^
[20:34] * Ramlethal drops her catch in a bucket --- looks like she's been here a while.
[20:37] <David O`Cain> Hey there.
[20:39] <Ramlethal> Hello.
[20:39] <David O`Cain> Been having fun fishing?
[20:43] * Ramlethal nods. "New kinds of fish this week~"
[20:51] <David O`Cain> Oh really?
[20:57] <Ramlethal> Indeed. One of Griselda's new friends back home is quite fascinated by them.
[20:59] <David O`Cain> Ah, I see.
[21:07] <Ramlethal> If they feel like it, might show them around sometime.
[21:12] * David O`Cain nods
[21:14] <Ramlethal> Time for me to go. See you again.
[21:14] *** Ramlethal has left #suburbansenshi2 (*picks up her bucket and heads on out*)
[21:20] <David O`Cain> See ya.
[21:43] * Marii [Ginsen City] looms behind David
[21:43] *** Marii has moved back to the Atrium
[21:43] * David O`Cain turns around, and faces Marii
[21:45] <Marii> ...hello son in law
[21:45] <David O`Cain> Good evening, Marii.
[21:47] <Marii> I need.......
[21:47] <Marii> ...need....
[21:47] * Marii looks like she's forcing herself to say something..but she's fighting herself...
[21:48] <David O`Cain> What is it?
[21:49] <Marii> I...need............
[21:52] <David O`Cain> You need help? Directions?
[21:55] <Marii> I NEED...NEED....NEED...
[21:55] * Marii PUNCHES herself in the face...and knocks herself out
[21:59] * David O`Cain sighs ~_~
[22:00] * David O`Cain carefully carries Marii over to a sofa, and sets her down on it
[22:01] <Marii> X_x
[22:05] * David O`Cain tries to use his healing to treat Marii's injury
[22:08] * Marii is healed but still unconcious
[22:09] <David O`Cain> Did you really need to knock yourself out, Marii?
[22:13] * Marii is knocked out so she can't hear you?
[22:20] * David O`Cain gets some smelling salts, and wafts them under Marii's nose
[22:34] * Marii wakes up and IMMEDIATLY PUNCHES AT DAVID
[22:39] * David O`Cain goes flying backwards and skids on his back a few yards
[22:39] <David O`Cain> Owwww....
[22:50] * David O`Cain tries to get back up
[22:57] * Marii grumbles!
[22:57] * Marii storms off!
[22:57] *** Marii has left #suburbansenshi2
[23:00] <David O`Cain> Sheesh...
[23:06] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Might as well head home.)
[19:33] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:33] <@spiritflame> konbanwa David O`Cain
[19:41] * David O`Cain stretches a bit as he goes over to a sofa, and sits down to lounge
[19:47] <David O`Cain> A nice relaxing night.
[19:49] * Matsumi Kaze SLAMS OPEN THE DOOR
[19:49] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:49] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Matsumi Kaze
[19:53] <Matsumi Kaze> I HAVE BEEN STUCK...IN CORNWALL..FOR F[BLEEP]KING DAYS
[19:58] <Det. Ema Skye> I remember when I was stuck in Khura'in for a few months
[19:58] <David O`Cain> Cornwall? What were you doing there, Matsumi?
[20:01] <Det. Ema Skye> She said "have been"... I think she's still there
[20:01] * Matsumi Kaze PUNCHES herself in the face
[20:01] <Matsumi Kaze> GAH
[20:01] <Matsumi Kaze> F[BLEEP]K
[20:01] <Matsumi Kaze> S[BLEEP]T
[20:02] <Matsumi Kaze> I WAS STUCK
[20:02] <Matsumi Kaze> STUPID GRAMMER
[20:03] <Det. Ema Skye> Maybe you're still there mentally...
[20:03] <Matsumi Kaze> ...I was f[BLEEP]king held hostage by a woman who was like the british grandma version of robocop
[20:03] <Matsumi Kaze> ...if robocop was a mad insane rich pirate lady
[20:04] <Det. Ema Skye> (My head hurts just trying to imagine that description)
[20:04] <Det. Ema Skye> ...okayyy...
[20:04] <Matsumi Kaze> and I STILL DIDN'T GET ANY ANSWERS
[20:05] <Det. Ema Skye> Answers?
[20:07] * Matsumi Kaze sits down
[20:07] * Matsumi Kaze tells the whole story...about her mom panicking..about her message to "warn Arisu"....
[20:09] <Matsumi Kaze> and then I tried a robo call program...and then I got kidnapped...ended up cornwall by this crazy cyborg british lady who is all like...
[20:09] <Matsumi Kaze> "WHY DO YOU WANT MY DAUGHTER"
[20:10] <Matsumi Kaze> and I don't know and next thing I know they're trying to torture me for answers which went nowhere because haha I'm f[BLEEP]king powerful as hell
[20:10] <David O`Cain> Yeesh.
[20:10] <Matsumi Kaze> and then I escaped during a bathroom break and THAT'S how I ended up here and i have NO answers still
[20:15] <David O`Cain> Hmm. Why do I have this feeling your mom sent you on a wild goose chase?
[20:15] <Matsumi Kaze> my mom was in a sheer panic
[20:15] <Matsumi Kaze> I DOUBT she'd send me on a wild goose chase like that
[20:16] <David O`Cain> I see.
[20:17] <Det. Ema Skye> ...
[20:19] <Matsumi Kaze> so I have no idea where to go with this now
[20:22] <Det. Ema Skye> Well hold on.
[20:23] <Det. Ema Skye> Your kidnapper.... do you know who they were?
[20:23] <Det. Ema Skye> They said they were this person's mother, right?
[20:23] <Det. Ema Skye> So that should be a starting point to get some clues
[20:37] <Matsumi Kaze> ..well it's not like I got a chance to ASK THEM
[20:37] <Matsumi Kaze> not while they were tryign to torture me
[20:37] <Matsumi Kaze> and I had no idea where they held me..I only found out cornwall after I escaped
[20:40] <Matsumi Kaze> the only thing I seem to learn is she was some..big time..criminal type
[20:41] <Det. Ema Skye> Well, you still have clues. A big time criminal in Cornwall
[20:42] <Det. Ema Skye> So we need to check out the criminal scene there.
[20:42] <Det. Ema Skye> Maybe "Sailor Quinox" needs to get a little Batman action over there?
[20:44] <Det. Ema Skye> Start at the bottom of the food chain and work your way up?
[20:45] <Det. Ema Skye> (As a cop I should recommend going through the authorities but Granny Pirate Robocop just tells me that would be a waste of time)
[20:48] <Matsumi Kaze> well i haven't fought street level crime in awhile
[20:48] <Matsumi Kaze> man how does a cornish accent go again?
[20:48] * Matsumi Kaze coughs
[20:48] <Matsumi Kaze> OH ERE I ERR THE BLIMY GO DOWN FISH AND CHIPS YES
[20:49] <Det. Ema Skye> ...
[20:49] <Det. Ema Skye> See this is why Batman just uses a hoarse voice
[20:50] <Matsumi Kaze> well I can try that
[20:51] <Matsumi Kaze> - WHERE ARE THEEEEEEEEY -
[20:51] * Matsumi Kaze 's hoarse voice of course just sounds like she needs a cough drop and even then it's too high pitched to be menacing
[20:51] <Det. Ema Skye> ...
[20:51] <Det. Ema Skye> I wonder if the Brits know sign language.
[20:51] * D. Kakaku looks in a book
[20:51] <Det. Ema Skye> Maybe just get someone to go with you and do the talking or you
[20:52] <D. Kakaku> what's going on?
[20:53] <Matsumi Kaze> ..yeah...and I'll need a place to stay while i'm there....
[20:54] <Matsumi Kaze> OH I KNOW
[20:54] <Det. Ema Skye> Hey Daniel, it looks like Sailor Quinox needs someone to be her mouthpiece as she fights crime.
[20:54] <D. Kakaku> where'll she be going?
[20:54] <Det. Ema Skye> Yeah.
[20:54] <Matsumi Kaze> Cornwall
[20:55] <D. Kakaku> cornwall... Wales?
[20:56] <Matsumi Kaze> cornwall isn't wales..I think?
[20:57] <D. Kakaku> no, I'm mistaken, it's southwest england.
[20:57] <D. Kakaku> and Celtic
[21:00] <D. Kakaku> man, and I had an aquatic joke for Wales, too
[21:02] <Matsumi Kaze> look i don't know about the UK alright?
[21:03] <Det. Ema Skye> Wel brush up because it's your UK arc Matsumi
[21:03] * Det. Ema Skye can almost see the title card in the air "Sailor Q goes to England"
[21:05] *** Alarms go off in certain segments of Tokyo.
[21:05] *** Liza Sunrise-Suminaka [Liza.Sunrise-Suminaka@CastleMkLVISatUplink] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:05] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Liza Sunrise-Suminaka
[21:06] <D. Kakaku> huh?
[21:07] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka hovers into the Atrium.
[21:07] <Det. Ema Skye> What the...
[21:07] <Matsumi Kaze> gah that noise
[21:07] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka pauses in the doorframe, looking around.
[21:07] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> >.>
[21:07] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> <.<
[21:08] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Sorry? Is this a bad time?
[21:09] <Matsumi Kaze> huh I guess not?
[21:09] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I was just looking for people to hang around with.
[21:09] <David O`Cain> Hello.
[21:09] <Det. Ema Skye> Hi there?
[21:09] * Det. Ema Skye is a little taken aback by the floating woman and the sirens
[21:10] <Det. Ema Skye> So Matsumi, what are you gonna do?
[21:10] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka doesn't seem to notice the sirens.
[21:10] <D. Kakaku> hey there
[21:10] <Matsumi Kaze> well I need to get answers....
[21:10] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka lands, once it becomes clear that her armorsuit is scaring people.
[21:10] <Matsumi Kaze> guess I will hunt them down
[21:10] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka looks at Matsumi Kaze.
[21:10] *** Matsumi Kaze is is a woman with short blond hair and blue green eyes. With a VERY well endowed figure and plenty of amazing power, she defends her home and her friends with all her heart. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: "She makes me Laugh" by The Monkees.

[21:10] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> !!!!!!
[21:10] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh!
[21:11] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> It's Matsumi! Did the autodialer program I made for you help to warn people?
[21:11] <Det. Ema Skye> (Autodialer? Telemarketing??)
[21:11] <D. Kakaku> (autodialer?)
[21:12] <spiritflame> Liza Sunrise-Suminaka rolls 3d6 [ 3, 6, 2 ]
[21:12] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka winces, and then crosses the open space of the Atrium to get near Matsumi.
[21:13] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Hey! Sorry we haven't caught up. Did the robocalling help warn the person you were worried about, do you think?
[21:13] <Matsumi Kaze> ...well
[21:13] <Matsumi Kaze> ..it got me a bite
[21:13] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I ended up getting tortured for it though
[21:14] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Er... tortured for it?
[21:14] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I sure hope you are being hyperbolic! That sounds horrible!
[21:15] <Det. Ema Skye> (Hmm this armored lady seems to be familiar with the case... maybe those two should team up)
[21:15] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah no i really was
[21:15] <Matsumi Kaze> it..didn' thurt me though
[21:16] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Wow I'm... so sorry, that sounds very unlucky!
[21:16] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I was just trying to help. v.v
[21:16] <Matsumi Kaze> well in a way you did
[21:16] <Matsumi Kaze> I probably got a lead this way!
[21:17] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh.
[21:18] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Well, that does make me feel a little better. I pride myself on helping my friends.
[21:18] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> And most of you guys are pretty much the same people.
[21:19] <Matsumi Kaze> I just need to head back to cornwall to get answers
[21:19] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> If there's something else I can do to help fix your problems without endangering anyone, please let me know.
[21:19] <Matsumi Kaze> ...hey do you want to help me over tehre?
[21:19] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> You want me to... come WITH you?
[21:20] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka is wided-eyed at this. O.O
[21:21] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah why not?
[21:21] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Are you sure? Nobody has asked me to do that for years!?
[21:23] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I'm not exactly... a good luck charm, and I don't fight people. Also, Chateaux removed my powers, so that cannot you either.
[21:23] <Matsumi Kaze> um..I just..asked it?
[21:23] <Matsumi Kaze> I don't need you to fight anyone
[21:23] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I know--I'm still processing that.
[21:23] <Matsumi Kaze> ...besides I'm..used to a bit of bad luck
[21:23] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> "A bit?"
[21:24] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I try my best to help my friends, and you seem like a really nice person. If you think there are things I can do for you there that I cannot do via voicelink with you here, I'm certainly listening!
[21:25] <Matsumi Kaze> well....here's the idea
[21:25] * Matsumi Kaze lays out her plan to Liza
[21:26] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka listens carefully.
[21:26] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Er, wait just a second?
[21:27] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka flips open an access panel on her suit, and then her mouth moves but makes no sound. Then she says, "Okay, can you say that again, and a little louder?"
[21:28] * Matsumi Kaze repeats the plan
[21:29] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Okay, got it that time, sorry. I don't like to take unnecessary chances.
[21:30] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I'll... make sure that Chateaux is okay with me leaving with you, and, you know, doing things like riding airplanes or ships with other people. Or maybe you are going to get there another way.
[21:30] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I'm grateful you trusted me.
[21:31] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka stretches.
[21:31] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Okay, so let's end the recording.... there!
[21:31] <Det. Ema Skye> Don't we have doors that can basically go anywhere
[21:32] <David O`Cain> I thought so. I know there's one for Tokyo and New York.
[21:32] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Uh... do we?
[21:33] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Wow! Really? That's impressive!
[21:34] <Matsumi Kaze> i could get Aes maybe to teleport us?
[21:34] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> ????
[21:35] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka blinks twice. "Wow, I guess there's a lot more I have to learn about this place, after all!"
[21:36] * Random door appears and swings open - the other side is Cornwall England
[21:36] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> But uh... either way? You might or might not want to be transported at the same time as I am?
[21:37] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka notes where this random door is in relation to where she is standing.
[21:38] * it's close enough to use
[21:38] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka makes sure she's standing off-center from said door, in case a bullet or pie or some explosive fragments come through it.
[21:40] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Huh. Really.
[21:40] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka listens carefully and looks around. "I guess... I guess that this TARDIS' Chateaux really doesn't mind if I go off adventuring. Amazing."
[21:41] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka extends a mirror and checks for what is visible on the other side of the door, still standing off-center.
[21:41] * Some readout in Suminaka's suit just reads "YOLO"
[21:41] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah we can go out there!
[21:41] <Matsumi Kaze> oh first..I better change
[21:42] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka looks starry-eyed, and starts making preparations and double-checking things.
[21:42] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I'm not used to this at all!"
[21:44] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka activates her suit's newly-repaird interface, and starts looking up the coordinates of Cornwall and locking her present coordinates down with the HOTEL.
[21:46] * Matsumi Kaze is now known as Sailor Quinox
[21:46] * @Sailor Quinox transforms in a flash
[21:46] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka looks at Sailor Quinox.
[21:46] *** Sailor Quinox is is the senshi of Air. Her powers are tied to the very air in the sky as opposed to simply wind. Wearing a blue and green fuku, she seeks to protect the innocent from harm and save those she loves
image Song is: "SKILL" by JAM Project.
Sailor Quinox is an IRC Operator - Channel Administrator

[21:48] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka isn't confident that she should alter her appearance to something specific, and she doesn't change.
[21:49] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Hey Chateaux?
[21:49] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Thanks for believing in me, even though we haven't consciously known each other for as long! ^_^
[21:49] * @Chateaux Concierge 's arm rises from the floor like the lady of the lake and she gives a thumbs up
[21:51] * @Sailor Quinox 's aura sparks for a few moments but she manages to surpress it
[21:54] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Matsumi (should I be calling you that now???), should we go now? We could go first thing after wakeup, but I can tell that my current host is far more encouraging than I'm used to.
[21:54] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka giggles.
[21:54] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> If you are ready... I... am ready.
[21:55] <@Sailor Quinox> I'm ready!
[21:55] <@Sailor Quinox> OH WAIT
[21:55] <@Sailor Quinox> ONE MOMENT
[21:56] * @Sailor Quinox runs upstairs
[21:56] * @Sailor Quinox is away 
[21:57] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> She'll eventually learn that one thing I EXCEL at is waiting until everything is ready for the best chance.
[21:57] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I will wait for her to do so.
[21:58] * @Sailor Quinox is back
[21:58] * @Sailor Quinox walks back downstairs
[21:58] <@Sailor Quinox> sorry....had to give the family a hug
[21:58] <@Sailor Quinox> and my babies hugs and kisses
[21:59] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Oh. Heh... yeah.
[21:59] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> >.>
[21:59] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> It's fine. I can always catch up on hugs later.
[21:59] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Ready now?
[22:00] <@Sailor Quinox> I'm ready yes!
[22:01] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> After you!
[22:06] * @Sailor Quinox rushes through the door!
[22:07] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka CAREFULLY peaks at what is beyond the doorway.
[22:08] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> >.<
[22:08] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> >.<;;
[22:08] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka takes a few deep breaths.
[22:08] * The doorway leads to a coastline area
[22:10] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> O.O
[22:10] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> >.<;;;;;
[22:10] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> You can do this. You can do this.
[22:10] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Probably it will be fine.
[22:10] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> But why couldn't it have been a cave or something?
[22:11] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka paces a little bit, her blood pressure rising.
[22:11] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Okay... here we go... here we go...
[22:11] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> HERE WE GO!
[22:11] <spiritflame> Liza Sunrise-Suminaka rolls 3d6 [ 2, 1, 4 ]
[22:11] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka freezes just before the portal.
[22:11] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka has tears in her eyes.
[22:11] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> >.<
[22:12] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> I can't... I can't... T_T
[22:12] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Wait...
[22:12] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Can't this door open into a safer, smaller space where less can go wrong?
[22:12] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka sniffles a little bit, and tries to see if her suit can link up with the system.
[22:12] <spiritflame> Liza Sunrise-Suminaka rolls 3d6 [ 2, 1, 6 ]
[22:12] *** The door slowly starts changing.
[22:13] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> There we go... there we go... when in doubt, fix things so you can be braver!
[22:13] *** The door now shows a narrow alcove in the beach.
[22:13] <Liza Sunrise-Suminaka> Okay, heh, much better.
[22:14] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka cautiously steps forward through the door, all her defenses on high alert!
[22:14] * Liza Sunrise-Suminaka is away 
[22:14] * @Sailor Quinox is away 
[22:23] <Joanna Smithson> [Mugen] ?
[22:23] *** Joanna Smithson has moved back to the Atrium
[22:25] <Joanna Smithson> huh
[22:26] <David O`Cain> Hey, Joanna.
[22:31] <Joanna Smithson> hey what's happening
[23:01] <David O`Cain> Matsumi went off to England to investigate something.
[23:03] <Joanna Smithson> ....
[23:03] <Joanna Smithson> she's always investigating something
[23:04] <David O`Cain> Yeah. This had something regarding your mom freaking out about somebody or something's return.
[23:06] <Joanna Smithson> .....
[23:06] <Joanna Smithson> huh
[23:09] <David O`Cain> So yeah. It's what I know so far.
[23:17] <David O`Cain> Anyway, I do need to get home. Catch you later, Joanna.
[23:17] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Good night.)
[23:18] <Joanna Smithson> huh bye
[23:22] * Joanna Smithson lounges on a sofa
[23:22] <Joanna Smithson> welp
[23:22] <Joanna Smithson> all alone now
[23:22] <D. Kakaku> yup
[23:31] <Joanna Smithson> ....I take that back
[23:32] <D. Kakaku> heh, anything going on?
[23:34] <Joanna Smithson> I'm sitting on my ass on a sofa
[23:36] <D. Kakaku> and anything else?
[23:53] <Joanna Smithson> not really?
[00:01] <D. Kakaku> ah, okay
[00:27] <Joanna Smithson> yeah it's just that time of night
[00:31] <D. Kakaku> mmmhmmm
[00:57] * Joanna Smithson streaches
[01:03] * D. Kakaku yawns
[01:08] <Joanna Smithson> hm tired?
[01:12] <D. Kakaku> yeah
[01:20] <Joanna Smithson> me too honestly
[01:22] <D. Kakaku> going to sleep soon?
[01:23] <Joanna Smithson> yeah i think so
[01:29] <Joanna Smithson> ugh night then
[01:29] <D. Kakaku> ok, night to you too.
[01:43] *** Joanna Smithson has left #suburbansenshi2
[18:04] * Woman [Ginsen City] sits in her apartment working on a small gunpla....
[18:04] * Woman [Ginsen City] is carefully working on sketching in the lines
[18:24] * Woman [Ginsen City] pauses...and looks it over
[22:07] * Joanna Smithson lounges on a sofa
[22:07] *** Joanna Smithson has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:07] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Joanna Smithson
[22:13] <Joanna Smithson> huh quiet
[22:15] * Joanna Smithson opens a beer and drinks
[22:47] <Joanna Smithson> huh...
[00:01] *** Joanna Smithson has left #suburbansenshi2
[08:50] <@Sailor Quinox> - put them on the phone... -
[08:50] * @Sailor Quinox is crouched ontop of a roof batman like
[08:50] <@Sailor Quinox> ......
[08:50] <@Sailor Quinox> BORDER=0 HIME,HIRO! MAMA MISSES YOOOOOOOOU...SHE'LL BE HOME SOOOOOOOOON...
[08:50] <@Sailor Quinox> BORDER=0 kissu kissu kissu!!!!
[08:51] * @Sailor Quinox hangs up
[08:51] <@Sailor Quinox> now then...
[08:51] * @Sailor Quinox is away 
[19:51] * Queen's Bounty is sitting on the bar, vibing away as she is playing on an accordian
[19:54] * ~Little fox ears suddenly pop up nearby
[19:57] * Queen's Bounty continues playing tunes with the accordian
[19:58] * Ark Royal walks by, carrying..groceries?
[19:59] * Ark Royal is followed by Unicorn who is trying to keep up
[20:00] * Ark Royal pauses...noticing a pair of fox ears?
[20:01] *** Chibi-Nat (fox form) has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:01] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat (fox form)
[20:01] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> ^___^
[20:02] * Unicorn hides behind Ark Royal, hugging her plushie!
[20:03] * Queen's Bounty plays the accordian parts to Alestorm's Curse of Captain Morgan as she stays ontop of the bar
[20:04] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> o___o
[20:05] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Hi!
[20:11] <Queen's Bounty> Oh, 'ello, lass.
[20:17] * Unicorn peeks her head out
[20:17] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> What's going on?
[20:19] <Queen's Bounty> I be playin' music on me accordian. An' also seein' the place where Captain has visited.
[20:22] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) nods, then looks over at Unicorn and Arc Royal.
[20:22] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> O__O
[20:24] <Ark Royal> huh?
[20:24] <Ark Royal> OH MY SHIP SO CUTE
[20:27] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Who are you?
[20:30] <Queen's Bounty> Me? I be Queen's Bounty, shipgirl of my ship's namesake, the HMS Queen's Bounty.
[20:45] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> And you?
[20:45] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) points a paw at Arc Royal.
[21:02] <Ark Royal> I am Ark Royal!
[21:03] <Ark Royal> I am the first aircraft carrier built for the royal navy!
[21:03] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Shipgirl?
[21:04] <Ark Royal> yes I suppose!
[21:07] * Queen's Bounty sets down the accordian, and takes a swig of rum from a small bottle
[21:22] * Unicorn looks at the accordian
[21:27] * Queen's Bounty was using an olde timey accordian
[21:28] <Queen's Bounty> Ark Royal, eh? Royal Navy shipgirl, yea?
[21:30] <Ark Royal> yes!
[21:31] <Queen's Bounty> Wondered why ye lot 'aven't been in port. Figered ye went AWOL.
[21:34] * Queen's Bounty takes another swig of rum
[21:37] <Ark Royal> we are not!
[21:37] <Ark Royal> we are now serving a new admiral...her Majesty Joanna!
[21:39] <Queen's Bounty> Really? On whose o'ders?
[21:39] <Ark Royal> we do not need any orders to follow our queen!
[21:41] <Queen's Bounty> Hm. If ye say so. Who's the wee lass?
[21:42] <Ark Royal> this is Unicorn!
[21:43] <Queen's Bounty> Seems skittish.
[21:58] <Ark Royal> oh she's just shy
[22:05] <Queen's Bounty> Ah see.
[22:22] <Ark Royal> OH WE NEED TO GO
[22:22] <Ark Royal> WE'RE SUPPOSE TO DELIVER THESE
[22:29] * Ark Royal runs upstairs with Unicorn!
[22:36] <Queen's Bounty> Take care then.
[22:52] *** Joanna Smithson has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:52] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Joanna Smithson
[22:52] <Joanna Smithson> ...have you seen two ships passing in the night?
[22:55] <Queen's Bounty> Aye, iffen ye meanin' a pair of shipgirls.
[22:56] <Joanna Smithson> I knew it was a mistake to trust them to get shopping done
[22:57] <Queen's Bounty> They went upstairs to deliver. Mayhaps ye just missed them.
[22:58] <Joanna Smithson> ugh probably
[22:59] * Queen's Bounty takes another swig of rum
[23:03] <Joanna Smithson> ...give me one of those
[23:33] * Queen's Bounty tosses Joanna a small bottle of run, " 'ere ye go."
[23:41] * Joanna Smithson drinks
[23:56] <Joanna Smithson> mmm not bad
[23:57] <Queen's Bounty> Rum is good, eh?
[00:00] <Joanna Smithson> yeah I've had it in a few places!
[00:14] * Queen's Bounty nods
[00:31] * Joanna Smithson just relaxes
[01:05] * Joanna Smithson finishes it off
[01:49] *** Queen's Bounty has quit IRC (Take care, lass. Gotta return ta port.)
[12:23] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] seriously...
[12:29] * Minerva [Ginsen City] watches as Veruka stands in front of a motorcycle she just bought
[12:29] <Veruka> [Ginsen City] what do you think!!!!!
[12:29] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] I think you're nuts....
[12:29] <Veruka> [Ginsen City] I saw it and i just had to get it!!!!!!!
[12:30] * Minerva [Ginsen City] rubs the bridge of her nose
[12:30] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] this is cause that brat called you old, isn't it
[12:30] <Veruka> [Ginsen City] NO!
[12:30] <Veruka> [Ginsen City] no >_>
[12:31] <Veruka> [Ginsen City] but look at it!
[12:31] * Veruka [Ginsen City] holds up her helmet.....it has a dragon traced on the outside
[12:31] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] ._.
[12:31] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] very nice...
[12:31] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] look do you even know what to drive that thing?
[12:31] <Veruka> [Ginsen City] it can't be that hard!
[12:52] <Veruka> [Ginsen City] remember when we used to go wind skimming down the Skavorg plains
[12:53] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] yes..I remember....but that didn't have two wheels and a motor!
[12:56] * Veruka [Ginsen City] puts her helmet on and gets on the motorcycle!
[13:08] <Veruka> [Ginsen City] see you later!
[13:08] * Veruka [Ginsen City] ZOOMS OFF
[13:08] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] ........
[13:08] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] *SIGH*
[15:16] <Forest Kit> Hi :D
[15:24] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] eh?
[15:24] * Minerva [Ginsen City] glances over
[15:27] * Forest Kit waves
[15:27] * Forest Kit has moved to: [ Ginsen City ]
[15:32] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] what-cha doo-eng? :D
[15:37] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] ..putting out the trash
[15:39] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] Oooooohhhh :O
[15:39] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] who be lady on motorcycle? :O
[15:41] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] she's going to break her neck is what she's giong to do
[15:43] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] :O
[15:46] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] Why she want to break her neck? :O
[15:49] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] cause she's an idiot?
[15:49] * Minerva [Ginsen City] looks at the piles of burnable trash and non-burnable trash
[15:54] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] why is it that our trash machine had to break
[15:56] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] :O
[16:07] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] what?
[16:07] * Millina is curled up near by
[16:08] * Millina has moved to: [ Ginsen City ]
[16:09] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] what be trash machine? :O
[16:12] <Millina> [Ginsen City] hm?
[16:12] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] hi :D
[16:41] <Millina> [Ginsen City] yes hello
[16:42] <Millina> [Ginsen City] what do you want?
[16:44] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] to spread fluffy happiness :D
[16:47] <Millina> [Ginsen City] mmm well welcone to Ginsen City
[16:53] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] YAAAAAAAAY :D
[16:53] * Forest Kit [Ginsen City] Leaps and Poofs
[16:54] *** somehow, the poofing produces an Explosion noise!
[16:55] * Millina [Ginsen City] JUMPS
[16:55] <Millina> [Ginsen City] WHAT WHAT
[17:05] * Millina [Ginsen City] has fluffed up in surprise O_O
[17:07] * Forest Kit [Ginsen City] has transformed into a cute plushie!
[17:07] * Maia [Ginsen City] moves out of The Royale
[17:07] <Maia> [Ginsen City] ....
[17:09] <Maia> [Ginsen City] I see....
[17:09] <Maia> [Ginsen City] good day to you, Minerva
[17:09] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] you heading out?
[17:09] <Maia> [Ginsen City] yes...I have work to do
[17:09] *** is NOT a stunt plushie! :D
[17:10] * Forest Kit [Ginsen City] *^
[17:10] * Maia [Ginsen City] heads out....
[17:26] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] Veruka is taking some time
[17:28] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] ...ugh......
[17:28] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] am i going to have to pull her butt out of the fire again?
[17:29] <Forest Kit> From what you say, Yuppa :D
[17:35] * Minerva [Ginsen City] grumbles and pulls out a small device
[17:36] * Minerva [Ginsen City] calls "yeah Roland...your wife got ahead of herself again..yeah....you'll need to track her"
[17:36] <Forest Kit> :O
[17:42] * Minerva [Ginsen City] turns off the device
[17:46] <Minerva> [Ginsen City] well....
[17:47] <Forest Kit> ? :3
[17:48] * Veruka [Ginsen City] , meanwhile, has gotten as far as Tennosei Area...before her motorcycle ran out of fuel
[17:48] <Veruka> [Ginsen City] ><
[18:14] * Forest Kit [Ginsen City] trills
[18:20] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] tailpats? :D
[18:21] * Forest Kit [Ginsen City] Poofs again, complete with Explosion sound!
[18:21] * Forest Kit [Ginsen City] is back to normal, well as normal as one can be here :D
[18:29] * Ginsen City is active as it usually is
[18:30] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] Want a Rising Floof tailpat? :D
[18:35] * A teenager stops and pats the fox!
[18:39] * Forest Kit [Ginsen City] trills and floofs =^ ^=
[18:43] <A teenager> ^^
[19:48] * Little fox ears suddenly pop up nearby
[19:51] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] :O
[19:52] * It's gotten dark so the city lights have turned on...it's full on 80s neon and it looks amazing
[19:53] *** Chibi-Nat (fox form) has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:53] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat (fox form)
[19:53] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) has moved to: [ Ginsen City ]
[19:54] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] :D
[19:56] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> [Ginsen City] Hello?
[19:57] * You're probably somewhere in Tsukisei District
[19:59] * Eis has moved to: [ Ginsen City ]
[20:00] * Eis [Ginsen City] is walking down the street, looking over a list of things she was suppose to get the cafe
[20:02] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] hi :D
[20:02] * Eis [Ginsen City] nearly trips over the forest kit
[20:02] <Eis> [Ginsen City] oh!!!
[20:03] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> [Ginsen City] :D
[20:03] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] What-cha Dooeng? :D
[20:03] * Eis [Ginsen City] looks around for the source of the voice and looks down
[20:03] <Eis> [Ginsen City] !!!!
[20:06] <Eis> [Ginsen City] oh..um
[20:06] <Eis> [Ginsen City] you're...an animal
[20:06] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] yuppa :D
[20:07] <Eis> [Ginsen City] ...and you're talking
[20:07] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> [Ginsen City] Yuppa!
[20:07] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> [Ginsen City] Because we're more than just animals
[20:09] * Eis [Ginsen City] gives a look that seems a mix of uncertainty, surprise and mild disgust
[20:11] <Eis> [Ginsen City] I..I see
[20:11] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> [Ginsen City] :/
[20:11] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> [Ginsen City] What's wrong?
[20:11] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) [Ginsen City] POOFS!!!
[20:11] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) is now known as Chibi-Nat
[20:11] * Chibi-Nat has changed back into her humanoid form. ^___^
[20:14] * Eis [Ginsen City] STUMBLES BACK
[20:14] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] :3
[20:15] * Eis [Ginsen City] tries to remember all the odd things that have happened to her.....and slowly regains her composure
[20:15] <Eis> [Ginsen City] I see
[20:15] * Chibi-Nat looks a little different. Her clothing is much more colorful, and her hair is in a sidetail with a scrunchie binding it.
[20:15] <Chibi-Nat> ^___^
[20:17] <Forest Kit> [Ginsen City] Heeeee :D