the current system time is: Sat Jul 29 17:03 2023; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

<FireFly_9> Because, I, Tomoe Hotaru, who have <S>justifiably</S> wrongfully and willfully posted <S>germane</S> inflammatory <S>articles</S> whacked out conspiracy theories to this blog, must now reveal to the world that I am weak and helpless and require the use of the <S>ever-so-wonderfully-misogynistic</S> peachy keen Mouse for Women, because regular mice just won't do for weak old me!


welcome to #suburbansenshi2

[17:03] * Forest Kits are all here
[17:05] <Megan Smithson> [Royale] O_____________O
[17:06] <Risa Hino> [Royale] YOU NEVER EVEN WROTE! YOU JUST GO AND DISAPPEAR AND YOU NEVER WROTE ANY OF US BACK!?
[17:06] <Megan Smithson> [Royale] wha-what do you...who
[17:06] * Megan Smithson [Royale] blinks....
[17:06] * Megan Smithson [Royale] sits up and looks at Risa.....narrowing her eyes
[17:07] * The Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri keep working.
[17:08] <Megan Smithson> [Royale] !
[17:11] <Megan Smithson> [Royale] Ri-ri!?
[17:11] * Megan Smithson [Royale] briefly sees Risa as her teenage self
[17:12] <Risa Hino> [Royale] you haven't changed a bit, Peterson-chan.....
[17:12] <Risa Hino> [Royale] now...I have some WORDS TO SAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!
[17:12] * Risa Hino is away 
[17:12] * Megan Smithson is away 
[18:05] * The Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri are nearly ready, having run into some problems with the projector requiring a few sharp whacks with a wrench
[18:07] <Destroyer> We're a go!
[18:08] <Alchemist> Quick! More alcohol!
[18:08] <Gager> Is everyone assembled?
[18:09] <Executioner> Let's get this cheese-factory of a movie going!!!
[18:11] * Griselda pops up, ready for more. She's got her entourage with her again.
[18:14] <Scarecrow> Oh no. The Fluffy Infection might claim another victim!
[18:22] <Forest Kits> :D
[18:22] <Alchemist> Beavis and Butthead reference! TAKE A SIP!!
[18:23] *** The Ringleaders all take a sip of alcohol.
[18:28] <Destroyer> She hit Sylvester!!
[18:29] <Ouroboros> Somewhere, I can just imagine Atago screaming in dismay.
[18:30] <Beak> There she is! THE LUNATIC RABBIT HERSELF!!
[18:35] <Executioner> Oh damn! This is getting gruesome!
[18:35] <Alchemist> Gratuitous death scene incoming! TAKE A SIP!!
[18:35] *** The Ringleaders all take a sip.
[18:39] <Alchemist> HAH! Sekibanki cameo! TAKE A SIP!!!
[18:39] *** The Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri take yet another sip of alcohol!
[18:47] <Gager> Atago is REALLY going to hate this movie.
[18:48] <Architect> I think most of the Eisenblut girls aren't going to rate this highly either.
[18:56] <Alchemist> Squib load!!! TAKE A SIP!
[18:56] * Alchemist cackles as she and the rest of the girls take a sip of alcohol.
[18:56] <Destroyer> Alexianna~!!! Someone put spaghetti in the squib load again!!
[18:57] <Gager> Keep rolling~!
[19:00] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:00] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:01] <Megan O`Cain> Hey there.
[19:01] * Megan O`Cain takes a seat on a sofa while Anchorage has sat at a table
[19:05] <Anchorage> Awwww. Cute little white fox. ^_^
[19:16] <Forest Kits> :D
[19:18] <Gager> Built different. Built WEIRD! XD
[19:20] * Anchorage huggles a Forest Kit, "Heeeeee." ^_^
[19:20] <Megan O`Cain> Heh.
[19:39] <Megan O`Cain> Anti-Fluffy?
[19:44] <Ouroboros> Uhhh, are we SURE the Xenofluffs are the VILLAINS in this?
[19:45] <Forest Kits> Keep dubbing :D
[19:58] <Executioner> Dakkadakkadakkadakkadakkadakka!
[19:58] <Beak> Pewpewpewpewpewpew!
[19:58] <Alchemist> Can we have more explosions, please? :D
[20:07] <Megan O`Cain> Gauss rifles? That's gonna suck.
[20:07] <Hunter> Ooooo, gauss rifles are nasty!
[20:08] <Gager> Morrigan-pattern!
[20:30] <Destroyer> Hah!! Classic 1990's trope!!
[20:32] <Alchemist> More gratuitous, glorious violence!
[20:32] <Alchemist> And it's the end-boss!
[20:32] <Alchemist> CHUG!!!!!!!!
[20:33] *** The girls of Sangvis Ferri all guzzle down a beer.
[20:35] * Megan O`Cain shrugs, and downs a strong beer
[20:35] * Chibi-Leady drags Victoria over to the waiting dropship.
[20:36] *** Hey! It's Hornet and Bataan inside!!
[20:38] <Elphelt> (( Wrong window again, dood. ))
[20:39] <Chibi-Leady> (( OOPS ))
[20:47] <Forest Kits> Ooooh, Control Fluffs :D
[20:50] *** Yasuko Mie has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:50] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Yasuko Mie
[20:51] * Yasuko Mie wanders in from Tokyo
[20:52] * Megan O`Cain waves to Yasuko
[20:52] * The Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri are just... O____O
[20:56] <Yasuko Mie> Hi
[20:57] <The Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri> AWWWWW!! THAT IS NOT WHAT SHE WOULD HAVE SAID!!!
[20:58] <Yasuko Mie> hm?
[20:58] * Yasuko Mie looks around at the yelling
[21:00] <Forest Kits> YAAAAAAAAY :D
[21:01] <Megan O`Cain> Leady's too c[BLEEP]ky to say something like that.
[21:02] * Taihou pops up.
[21:02] <Taihou> Yes! YES! I WANT TO DO MY PART!
[21:02] <Admiral Hipper> Ja! SERVICE! GUARANTEES! CITIZENSHIP!!!!
[21:03] <Prinz Heinrich> ALL GLORY TO THE GOVENOR-MILITANT!!
[21:03] <Yasuko Mie> Everyone's so yelly today...
[21:03] * RO-635 and Sopmod-2 rise up behind the crazied Kansen and start BEATING them all with Nerf foam-bats.
[21:05] <Forest Kits> :D
[21:05] * Yasuko Mie ...just backs away, goes somewhere quieter
[21:05] <Alchemist> Whoa! Renpha sighting! SIP!!!
[21:05] * The Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri all take a sip of booze.
[21:08] * The Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri see who the baby is...and start SCREAMING in laughter!
[21:08] <Megan O`Cain> Natalia?! XD
[21:08] <Anchorage> Friend!
[21:09] <Forest Kits> Friend :D
[21:14] <Ouroboros> The Federation is doomed.
[21:14] <Destroyer> Or saved!
[21:14] <Forest Kits> Or Fluffy :D
[21:14] <Beak> Or it's just going to get FLUFFED!!
[21:15] * Beak shudders and slumps over as a Kit-Hat clamps onto her scalp!
[21:15] <Gager> >__>
[21:15] <Gager> It's already begun.
[21:16] <Forest Kits> :3
[21:16] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:16] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Alex
[21:16] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:16] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Catri
[21:17] <Chibi-Catri> And that concludes Starship Floofers 2; Hero of the Federation!
[21:17] <Chibi-Alex> What did you all think of it?
[21:17] <Chibi-Catri> Feel free to unleash the CHEESE! Or the tomatoes, if you so choose!
[21:18] <Anchorage> Hi, Teacher! :)
[21:18] <Chibi-Catri> :D
[21:18] <Chibi-Alex> Hello, Anchorage!
[21:19] <Anchorage> Movie was fun! So many friends!
[21:23] <Chibi-Alex> How about the rest of you?
[21:24] * Chibi-Catri presents herself as a target for CHEESE!
[21:32] * Forest Kits throw Nacho cheese :D
[21:33] <Megan O`Cain> It was entertaining, for sure.
[21:36] <Chibi-Alex> Heeeeeeeeeeee
[21:36] <Forest Kits> :D
[21:37] <Chibi-Catri> And with that, we conclude this presentation of CheesyKits! We promise we'll return for yet another parody STINKER!!! :P
[21:37] <Chibi-Alex> Or maybe a new classic! :O
[21:37] * The Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri all bow and bid everyone a good night.
[21:37] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Can we go to the park next? Can we, can we can we~!")
[21:38] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*snickers* >:3)
[22:26] * Freya [Tokyo] curles up
[22:30] * Freya has moved to: [ ]
[22:32] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Freya.
[22:35] <Freya> hm?
[22:35] <Freya> oh hello
[22:40] <Megan O`Cain> How's it going?
[22:41] <Freya> mmm it's quiet
[22:52] <Freya> too quiet
[22:52] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah.
[22:55] <Forest Kits> :O
[23:13] <Freya> it always feels eerie when things are like this
[23:15] <Megan O`Cain> Sorta. Yet it somehow feels relaxing. To me, anyway.
[23:18] <Forest Kits> maybe fluffiness can help? :D
[23:43] <Forest Kits> :3
[00:06] <Freya> .....
[00:06] <Freya> I don't need fluffiness?
[00:06] <Megan O`Cain> Huh? Why fluffiness?
[00:07] <Forest Kits> because it's fluffy :D
[00:14] <Freya> I am fluffy enough
[00:15] <Forest Kits> Yaaaaay :D
[00:21] * Freya sits up, the light shining on her fur
[00:22] <Forest Kits> Ooooh, shiny :D
[00:38] <Freya> why thank you
[00:41] <Forest Kits> lots of warm fuzzies? :D
[00:56] <Freya> I am warm enough
[01:08] <Freya> as my dear husband can atte-
[01:08] * Freya realizes what she just said and TURNS RED
[01:09] * Forest Kits tilts their heads.
[01:19] <Megan O`Cain> Heh.
[01:26] <Freya> just ignore it!
[01:27] <Megan O`Cain> Alright, alright.
[01:59] * Freya streaches
[02:05] <Forest Kits> :3
[02:37] <Freya> hmmmm???
[02:41] <Forest Kits> wanna be in the next Cheesykits movie? :D
[02:42] <Freya> I'd rather not
[02:49] <Forest Kits> :O
[02:50] *** Freya [CatGirl1@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (feels like I'm forgetting something)
[02:50] <Megan O`Cain> I'm starting to get tired. Take care, little guys.
[02:51] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Good night.)
[16:38] * Hinako Urashima and Camilla stop by to browse the wares at Kaelyn's Shop.
[19:19] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:19] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:20] * Megan O`Cain enters the Atrium from an elevator
[21:48] <Forest Kits> :3
[22:00] <Megan O`Cain> Hey.
[22:02] <Forest Kits> :D
[22:02] <Forest Kits> Hi :D
[22:31] <Megan O`Cain> How've you been?
[22:34] <Forest Kits> we been doing goooood :D
[23:04] <Megan O`Cain> Heh, good.
[23:05] <Forest Kits> How you do? :O
[23:26] <Megan O`Cain> Tired right now. (gives a light smile)
[23:26] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (I think...I'll go sleep.)
[23:27] <Forest Kits> :O
[17:53] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2324 - Haruka is a child! Suburban Senshi: A Tale of Three Cities, Part I!! ***
[19:32] *** Michelle O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:32] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Michelle O`Cain
[19:32] * Michelle O`Cain is playing at an arcade cabinet that is featuring Air Wolf as one of the available games
[19:36] * Is the version shown the Japanese game or the U.S. Game?
[19:42] <Michelle O`Cain> (( It looks like it's the Japanese game after doing some searching. ))
[19:53] <Michelle O`Cain> Hm hm hm hm.
[23:21] *** Michelle O`Cain has quit IRC (Heeee, that was fun!)
[18:14] * The Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri start setting things up at the Cheesykits booth!
[18:18] * Forest Kits are setting up a "Sangvis Ferarri" fund
[18:20] <Destroyer> <__<
[18:20] * Ouroboros sets up the Cheesykits projector to start playing episodes of Fluffy vs. Fluffy
[18:30] *** A sign is posted. "Starship Floofers Afterparty!!"
[18:31] * The Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri are setting up snacks, drinks, and props from the movie. Lots of Stunt-plushies are getting put out, and some of them are burned. They're the actual props used!
[18:49] *** Hiryuu has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:49] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Hiryuu
[18:50] *** Souryuu has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:50] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Souryuu
[18:50] *** Reisen Udongein Inaba [LunaticMoonRabbit@FedCom.Net (Pirated Serve] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:50] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Reisen Udongein Inaba
[18:50] *** Tewi Inaba has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:50] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Tewi Inaba
[18:54] <Tewi Inaba> :D
[18:55] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> Looks like we're here before everyone else
[18:55] * Hiryuu and Souryuu are both carrying Teeny Tundra Kits on top of their heads!
[18:55] *** Marisa Kirisame has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:55] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Marisa Kirisame
[18:55] <Marisa Kirisame> :D
[18:56] * Marisa Kirisame has SEVERAL Teeny Tundra Kits riding on her head and shoulders!
[18:57] *** Marisa's trademark hat has already been stolen and now sits on one of the couches with several Tundra and Forest Kits curled up inside it.
[19:01] <Forest Kits> Hi :D
[19:05] <Marisa Kirisame> Hello there! :D
[19:05] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> Hi~!!!!
[19:05] * Tewi Inaba pokes playfully at the Forest Kits nearest to her.
[19:08] *** Michelle O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:08] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Michelle O`Cain
[19:09] * Michelle O`Cain pops up wearing wolf ears, "BAU BAU!" ^_^
[19:10] *** UMP-9 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-9
[19:10] * UMP-9 rushes in and skids to a halt!
[19:11] * UMP-9 lets out her trademark SCREEEEEAAAAAAAM, flailing her arms wildly!!! Then the squib load she's wearing DETONATES!!!
[19:12] *** Chicken nuggets EXPLODE everywhere, along with copious amounts of taco sauce (mild)!!!
[19:12] <Michelle O`Cain> What's going on, guys?
[19:13] * Griselda pops up from behind one of the sofas. "As much of a ham as ever, eh UMP-9?" :P
[19:16] <UMP-9> :P
[19:16] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> We're having a bit of a party after presenting the movie!
[19:16] <Souryuu> It was certainly an unexpected experience.
[19:16] <Michelle O`Cain> Ohhhhh. Cool!
[19:17] <Hiryuu> Big sister got to show off just how amazing she is!
[19:17] * Michelle O`Cain giggles a bit, "BAU BAU!"
[19:19] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> Bau bau?
[19:21] <Michelle O`Cain> Yup! New virtual idols debuted!
[19:24] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> Any we've heard of?
[19:24] <Tewi Inaba> Catriona and Alexianna are still Deadbeats.
[19:25] <Michelle O`Cain> FuwaMoco! They're so CUTE!
[19:26] * Marisa Kirisame tries to steal some of the snacks.
[19:27] * Forest Kits pop up in the stolen snacks :3 :3
[19:28] <Marisa Kirisame> :O
[19:28] <Marisa Kirisame> Whoa!! I don't wanna accidentally eat any Forest Kits!
[19:28] <Marisa Kirisame> Ran would punish me for ages!
[19:30] <Forest Kits> Ran be punishing you now, for stealing SNAX :3
[19:31] * Marisa Kirisame sneaks a snack! >__> <__<
[19:31] * Marisa Kirisame still has Teeny Tundra Kits on her head and shoulders!
[19:32] *** Several more people show up for the Starship Floofers Afterparty. It's the various Moon-Rabbit Extras! They're all chatting and joking about all the silly ways in which they died in the movie.
[19:34] <Michelle O`Cain> Hehehe. ^_^
[19:35] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:35] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Alex
[19:35] <Chibi-Alex> :D
[19:35] <Chibi-Alex> HELLO, HAPPY PEOPLES!!!
[19:36] <Michelle O`Cain> Hiiii! ^_^
[19:39] <Chibi-Alex> How is everyone? You good?
[19:39] <Chibi-Alex> You're gonna be good. You're gonna be real good!
[19:40] <Forest Kits> Tewi-wewi called you deadbeat :D
[19:40] * Someone sneaks that hand out.... headpats for Alex inbound~
[19:41] <Chibi-Alex> :O
[19:41] <Elphelt> Hello♫
[19:42] <Michelle O`Cain> Hi, Elphelt!
[19:42] <Chibi-Alex> Oh yeah. Catri and I are fans of Mori Calliope!
[19:43] <Chibi-Alex> And her fans are called Deadbeats. :P
[19:43] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> Hello, miss Elphelt!
[19:44] * Michelle O`Cain turns to Alex and Catri "BAU BAU!" ^_^
[19:45] * Chibi-Catri isn't here, silly!
[19:46] <Chibi-Alex> And what are you up to, Miss Michelle? Preparing a new costume for Gensokyo?
[19:46] <Chibi-Alex> Or do you wanna be an extra in our next movie??!!?!? :D
[19:47] <Michelle O`Cain> I'm a Ruffian!
[19:48] <Chibi-Alex> Not a Fluffian? :P
[19:48] * Chibi-Alex gives Michelle some tail-pats.
[19:48] * Marisa Kirisame starts playing with the various Forest Kits.
[19:48] <Michelle O`Cain> Hehehehe.
[19:49] <Michelle O`Cain> FuwaMoco are so CUTE!
[19:55] * Noel and Ramlethal are checking out the Stunt-Plushies, trying to see if they can identify which plush was used where.
[19:57] *** Most of the stunt-plushies were used in the battle scenes.
[19:59] *** Although a few are of Teeny Kits that would have been used in some of the final scenes involving the "Command Fluffs".
[20:04] <Michelle O`Cain> So, how ya doing, Alex?
[20:13] <Chibi-Alex> Pretty good! Although I think I'd like to take a vacation of some kind
[20:23] <Chibi-Alex> Starship Floofers 2 took a while to complete.
[20:23] <Chibi-Alex> So taking a bit of a break for ourselves might be a good idea.
[20:24] <Michelle O`Cain> Okay. Taking a break is always good.
[20:27] *** Ramlethal and Elphelt...some of the Stunt-plushies are actually of head-grabbing Command Fluffs! If you wanted, you could put one on and act out your own scenes!!
[20:33] <Forest Kits> :3
[20:48] <Michelle O`Cain> Um, what will you do to relax?
[20:49] <Chibi-Alex> We, and by that I mean Catriona and both of our brothers, should take a trip somewhere!
[20:49] <Chibi-Alex> Buuuuuuuut, who'd be in charge of Azur Lane while we were away?
[20:51] <Michelle O`Cain> Huh. That is a good question.
[20:53] <Forest Kits> :D
[21:07] <Chibi-Alex> Ooooo, we've gotta get going. We have a reservation at one of the restaurants in downtown Tokyo!
[21:07] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> :D
[21:07] <Tewi Inaba> ^___^
[21:07] <Chibi-Alex> See you all later!
[21:07] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Can we go to the park next? Can we, can we can we~!")
[21:07] <Michelle O`Cain> Bye, Alex!
[21:07] *** Reisen Udongein Inaba [LunaticMoonRabbit@FedCom.Net (Pirated Serve] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Uwaaaaaah?!)
[21:07] *** Tewi Inaba has left #suburbansenshi2
[21:08] *** Hiryuu has left #suburbansenshi2
[21:08] *** Souryuu has left #suburbansenshi2
[21:08] <UMP-9> >__>
[21:08] <UMP-9> <__<
[21:08] * UMP-9 grabs some Forest Kits and dashes off with them!
[21:09] *** UMP-9 has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Auntie 9 needs some help with playing a prank on G11 and HK-416!")
[22:04] * Michelle O`Cain plops down on a sofa
[22:25] <Forest Kits> :3
[22:32] <Michelle O`Cain> Tonight's been fun.
[22:35] <Forest Kits> Yuppa :D
[22:35] * Forest Kits bring a stunt plushie over :D
[22:36] <Michelle O`Cain> Awwww. A toy kit for me?
[22:40] <Forest Kits> yuppa :D
[22:41] <Forest Kits> it give you warm fuzzies :D
[22:42] * Michelle O`Cain huggles the plushie, "Heeeee, thanks!" ^_^
[23:11] <Michelle O`Cain> I better head back upstairs. Night, little kits!
[23:11] *** Michelle O`Cain has quit IRC (BAU BAU!)
[23:13] <Forest Kits> nighty :D
[18:15] <Beryl> :D
[18:23] * A Very Nasty Tough looking man is hovering over near Beryl
[19:29] <Yazuka Tough> >_>
[19:31] <Beryl> :D
[19:35] * Yazuka Tough just keeps watch over beryl's surround area
[19:47] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2325 - It's a little big problem! Suburban Senshi: A Tale of Three Cities, Episode 2! ***
[20:14] * Little fox ears pop up in a distant part of the Lobby
[20:31] * Yazuka Tough tenses
[20:47] <Beryl> :O
[20:55] * Little fox ears moves in closer.
[20:56] <Beryl> fluffy fox :D
[20:59] *** Chibi-Nat (fox form) has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:59] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat (fox form)
[20:59] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :3
[21:01] <Beryl> :O
[21:03] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Hi!
[21:07] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) perks up her ears as she hears something.
[21:07] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Time to go! Night-night!
[21:08] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Gah!")
[21:09] <Beryl> :D
[22:01] <Beryl> wanna play? :D
[22:03] <Yazuka Tough> .....
[22:03] <Yazuka Tough> >_>
[22:03] <Yazuka Tough> <_<
[22:03] * Yazuka Tough thinks about what his boss will do if he doesn't
[22:03] <Yazuka Tough> yes
[22:06] <Beryl> Yaaaay :D
[22:06] * Beryl skips over to the toy box, and pulls out a few dolls.
[22:11] <Yazuka Tough> >_>
[22:23] * Yazuka Tough walks over ><
[22:35] * Beryl hands a dolly to the Yakuza tough :D
[22:35] * Yazuka Tough takes it
[22:44] * Beryl begins playing with the tough :D
[22:49] * Yazuka Tough plays back?
[23:52] * Beryl yawns
[23:52] <Yazuka Tough> >_>
[00:13] *** Yazuka Tough has left #suburbansenshi2
[19:08] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2326 - Mister Stark she doesn't feel so good! It's Episode Three of Suburban Senshi: A Tale of Three Cities!! ***
[11:19] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2327 - Worst piece of SubSen lore ever?? Also Part Four of "Suburban Senshi: A Tale of Three Cities" is here!! ***
[19:16] * Little fox ears pop up in a distant part of the Lobby
[19:31] * Forest Kit pop up behind the ears, ready to pounce!
[19:35] *** Aratasujou has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:35] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Aratasujou
[19:35] <Aratasujou> :D
[19:35] <Aratasujou> Me ambush you!
[19:36] * Aratasujou tries to catch that Forest Kit!
[19:39] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:39] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:40] * Megan O`Cain exits an elevator leading into the Atrium
[19:42] * Forest Kit Dodges and FLUFFS Up :D
[19:44] <Aratasujou> Someone be puffy!
[19:53] <Forest Kit> :3
[20:02] <Megan O`Cain> Hey there.
[20:16] <Aratasujou> Hi-hi!
[20:17] <Megan O`Cain> What's up?
[20:20] <Aratasujou> Me be good!
[20:20] <Aratasujou> Me finally be able to come visit!
[20:23] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah?
[20:24] * Aratasujou nod-nods and smiles!
[20:24] <Megan O`Cain> What have you been up to these days, Ara-su?
[20:25] <Aratasujou> Keeping Solar-kun out of trouble!
[20:29] <Megan O`Cain> Oh? What's going on?
[20:39] <Aratasujou> Lots-lots.
[20:39] <Aratasujou> Much of it bad.
[20:40] <Megan O`Cain> Do tell, if possible.
[20:41] <Aratasujou> Me her of bad things back in Imperium.
[20:41] <Aratasujou> ^hear
[20:53] <Megan O`Cain> Ah.
[21:01] <Forest Kit> :3
[21:05] <Aratasujou> Heeee!'
[21:05] <Aratasujou> ME could use some help making Kits feel better!
[21:05] <Aratasujou> Need to make Estate Super-Fluffy!
[21:06] <Megan O`Cain> How so, and why?
[21:07] <Forest Kit> :D
[21:07] <Forest Kit> Super Fluffy Mansion is here again! :D
[21:09] <Aratasujou> Yaaaaaaaay! =^ ^=
[21:09] *** Aratasujou has left #suburbansenshi2 (NYORO~!! =^ ^=)
[21:10] *** Forest Kit has left #suburbansenshi2 (:D)
[21:10] <Megan O`Cain> See ya.
[21:26] *** Chiyoko Shinkaze has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:26] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chiyoko Shinkaze
[21:26] * Chiyoko Shinkaze closes up her resteraunt early
[21:26] <Megan O`Cain> Hey there.
[21:31] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> hm? oh hello!
[21:31] <Megan O`Cain> How've you been, Chiyoko?
[21:37] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> alright I suppose!
[21:38] <Megan O`Cain> That's good.
[21:44] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> you?
[21:46] <Megan O`Cain> I've been doing alright as well. Pretty much trying my best to relax.
[22:03] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> it is a rather night!
[22:03] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> *nice night
[22:03] <Megan O`Cain> Yup.
[22:06] * Chiyoko Shinkaze removes her arm and looks it over
[22:20] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> hm
[22:20] <Megan O`Cain> Something wrong with your arm there?
[22:21] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> it's been feeling a little slow
[22:28] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> I'm not sure why
[22:30] <Megan O`Cain> That's strange.
[22:45] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> I suppose it happens
[22:59] *** Freya [CatGirl1@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:59] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Freya
[22:59] * Freya wanders in, streaching
[23:00] <Freya> RWOR!!!!!!!!
[23:00] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Freya.
[23:03] * Freya starts to fall through a hole in the floor O_O
[23:06] * Chiyoko Shinkaze GRABS FREYA
[23:12] <Megan O`Cain> S[BLEEP]t. Nice save, Chiyoko!
[23:13] * Megan O`Cain checks the hole in the floor to see what caused it to appear
[23:16] * the floor looks cracked and..aged?
[23:20] * Megan O`Cain sighs, "Seems no matter how hard we try..."
[23:28] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> ...hey...is it just me..or does this place look...a bit more worn out?
[23:30] <Megan O`Cain> I don't think it's just you. This place is getting worse for wear.
[23:33] <Megan O`Cain> Regardless, I'm gonna try getting some sleep. Catch you two later.
[23:33] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Good night.)
[23:35] * Chiyoko Shinkaze tries to calm down Freya
[23:53] * Chiyoko Shinkaze looks over the damage
[23:56] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> so...strange...
[23:56] * Matsuo Shin has moved to: [ Greenstone Manor ]
[23:56] * Matsuo Shin [Greenstone Manor] sighs, finally moving back in and looking around
[02:00] *** Matsuo Shin [Shin@history.um.u-tokyo.ac.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2
[12:36] * A Signal that Chateaux can detect is broadcast towards Earth.
[15:36] <@Chateaux Concierge> Eh?
[15:36] * @Chateaux Concierge checks le signal
[15:39] * @Chateaux Concierge is away 
[17:04] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte has moved to: [ Peinforte Manor ]
[17:04] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor] bloody..hell....
[17:04] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte [Peinforte Manor] fumbles as she runs around the room, grabbing things
[17:08] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor] why does she choose this time to be gone!
[17:09] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte [Peinforte Manor] swears under her breath and runs upstairs to grab something
[17:19] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor] why do I take this role
[19:18] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:18] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:19] * Megan O`Cain stretches a bit as she exits an elevator wearing gym clothes
[19:35] <Megan O`Cain> A quiet night again.
[19:48] <Forest Kit> Hi :D
[19:48] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, little guy.
[19:48] <Forest Kit> what-cha dooeng? :D
[19:49] *** UMP-9 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:49] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-9
[19:49] * UMP-9 riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiises up behind the Forest Kit! :D
[19:57] <Forest Kit> :D
[19:59] <UMP-9> Gotcha~!
[20:00] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, 9. What's up?
[20:01] <UMP-9> I'm kinda bummed.
[20:01] <Megan O`Cain> Bummed? What's wong?
[20:08] <UMP-9> I don't have a Kit on my head, that's what's wrong!!
[20:08] * UMP-9 leans down for the Kit-hat!
[20:14] <Forest Kit> /mr Jumps and latches on, Kit-Hat Time!
[20:14] * Forest Kit *^
[20:14] <UMP-9> :D
[20:14] <UMP-9> BORDER=0 Now I am happy!
[20:18] <Megan O`Cain> :P
[20:19] <UMP-9> HK-416 is quite bummed lately.
[20:20] <Forest Kit> She need kit-hat too? :O
[20:26] <UMP-9> Maybe!
[20:26] <UMP-9> But I really think she wants a certain someone to Oath her. :3
[20:26] <Forest Kit> :O
[20:27] * Noel peeks into the Atrium from one of the hallways.
[20:28] <UMP-9> I'm pretty sure Negev would NOT approve.
[20:29] <Forest Kit> She want Be-A-Kit again? :D
[20:29] <Noel> ???
[20:30] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm.
[20:31] * HK-416 pokes her head out from around the corner. "YOU CANNOT STOP ME!!! I'M ALL THAT HE NEEDS!"
[20:31] *** HK-416 has left #suburbansenshi2 ("My strengths are obvious!")
[20:32] <UMP-9> I think she needs some kind of Fluffy therapy
[20:35] <Forest Kit> we provide ALL the fluffy therapy :D
[20:41] <Megan O`Cain> Huh.
[20:48] <UMP-9> Go her her!
[20:48] <UMP-9> ^Get her!
[20:52] * Forest Kit Cases after HK-416 >:D
[20:54] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, 9. Can I ask you something?
[20:54] <UMP-9> Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? :3
[20:55] <Megan O`Cain> Be honest with me here. What do you think of the Kansen? From what I've heard from scuttlebutt, Anchorage has become friends with Natalia.
[20:56] <UMP-9> Which Kansen are you asking about? Specific girls or specific factions?
[20:57] <UMP-9> But yes, I can confirm that I've seen little Nata resting atop Anchorage's head.
[21:00] <Megan O`Cain> Regarding the Kansen, let's start with the factions. My understanding through observation is that Northern Parliament has no ill intent towards the Langisters. Chapayev might tease Antil and Sylvester, but she doesn't intend on stealing them. They have much respect for Solar as a leader.
[21:04] <UMP-9> I can't speak for the rest of the T-Dolls, but us girls of Squad 404 just love to mess with them
[21:11] <Forest Kit> :3
[21:11] <UMP-9> Eagle Union seems to have their heads on straight for the most part, as do Dragon Empery and Sardegna Empire.
[21:12] <UMP-9> Northern Parliament just gives me the impression that they're just two steps away from becoming like Team Vodka and going full HARDBASS!
[21:13] <UMP-9> Ironblood and Sakura Empire...totally deserving of messing with them. Royal Navy too. Queen Elizabeth is too adorable.
[21:21] <Megan O`Cain> Heh.
[21:22] <Megan O`Cain> Based on their behavior, I approve messing with Ironblood and Sakura Empire.
[21:23] <Forest Kit> :D
[21:29] <UMP-9> And now, I must go and become one with the Fluffy!
[21:29] <UMP-9> Laters~!
[21:30] *** UMP-9 has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Little Kits, crawl all over me with your cuteness!")
[21:30] *** Forest Kit has left #suburbansenshi2 (YAAAAAAY :D)
[21:40] * Part of the ceiling cracks loudly
[21:46] * Megan O`Cain does her best to avoid the cracked ceiling, "That's no bueno."
[21:53] <Megan O`Cain> Man, the sooner Chateaux can get her sorry ass back here to help fix this place, the better.
[22:13] <Aiko> hm?
[22:13] *** Aiko has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Aiko
[22:13] * Aiko walks over....
[22:17] <Aiko> O_O
[22:17] * Aiko crashes through part of the floor
[22:18] <Aiko> ......
[22:19] * Megan O`Cain quickly grabs Aiko's hand
[22:19] * Aiko is saved by Megan....
[22:20] * Aiko is mostly saved because her boobs stopped her from falling down
[22:20] <Aiko> o_o
[22:20] * Megan O`Cain pulls Aiko out of the floor
[22:21] <Aiko> OOF
[22:23] <Aiko> what manner of place is this
[22:28] * Aiko tries to shake her tails a bit
[22:29] <Megan O`Cain> Well, it's supposed to be the Hotel, but lately it's been falling apart.
[22:35] <Aiko> it seems a shambles
[22:44] <Megan O`Cain> No kidding. No matter how hard we try to reinforce, it goes back to square one for the effort.
[23:04] <Aiko> odd...
[23:27] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah.
[23:38] <Aiko> so what are you going to do about it
[23:39] <Megan O`Cain> Well, we've been having engineers doing all they can. Seems Chateaux really wants this place to go to pieces in the sake of taking care of Eliza.
[23:58] <Aiko> oh??
[23:59] <Megan O`Cain> That's my understanding. She's been using so much power, it's affecting the Hotel itself. Moon Kingdom and Federation engineers have been working their best keeping this place together.
[00:00] <Youma in MKA Uniform> We Need another generator, the newest one just went bust.
[00:03] * Megan O`Cain sweatdrops, "See what I mean."
[00:53] <Aiko> yes i see
[00:57] * A signal specifically tuned to Chateaux Concierge can be briefly be detected again on Earth.
[02:46] *** Aiko has left #suburbansenshi2
[02:48] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC
[17:03] * Rapi is out and about looking around to see what all Tokyo has to offer. Anis and Marian are with her.
[19:22] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:22] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:23] * Megan O`Cain exits an elevator leading into the Atrium
[20:30] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm.
[22:07] * the elevator CRASHES
[22:07] <Megan O`Cain> YEEK! O_O
[22:24] * the elevator luckly crashed after Megan got out
[22:30] <Megan O`Cain> Geez. This place continues to go to s[BLEEP]t no matter how hard we try to keep it together.
[22:33] <Megan O`Cain> Chateaux, please hurry up with your deal with Eliza so you can help restore this place.
[22:48] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> what just happened!?
[22:48] <Megan O`Cain> The elevator crashed after I stepped out of it.
[23:13] <Megan O`Cain> Looks like I'll bet taking the stairs until things get fixed.
[23:15] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> it can't be that EAGARARAGARHOPUAGHPARUGHA
[23:15] <Megan O`Cain> O_o
[23:15] <Megan O`Cain> Chiyoko? What just happened?
[23:18] * Megan O`Cain is away: hanging around
[23:58] * Chiyoko Shinkaze flails!
[00:07] *** Chiyoko Shinkaze has left #suburbansenshi2 (malfunction!)
[19:25] <Minerva> [Bar] .....
[19:25] *** Minerva has moved back to the Atrium
[19:25] *** Michelle O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:25] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Michelle O`Cain *** Happy Tanabata!!
[19:26] * Michelle O`Cain enters the Atrium from a stairwell, "That was good exercise."
[19:30] <Minerva> .......
[19:31] *** FOR TONIGHT, THE NON-CANON TANABATA SPECIAL IS OCCURING!
[19:32] * Matsumi Kaze happily puts out tanabata decorations!
[19:32] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Yukata ]
[19:32] <Matsumi Kaze> [Yukata] heee!
[19:32] * Michelle O`Cain takes a few steps, and then shrieks as she gets stuck into the floor below her chest
[19:33] <Michelle O`Cain> Hellllllp! T_T
[19:37] <Minerva> >_>
[19:37] <Minerva> yeah keep that up
[19:37] * Minerva is up to her neck
[19:38] <Michelle O`Cain> Lady Minerva? When did you get stuck?
[19:40] <Minerva> ....4 hours ago
[19:43] <Michelle O`Cain> Oh. I guess you accidentally found a bigger hole than I did.
[19:45] <Matsumi Kaze> [Yukata] oh hey michelle!
[19:45] <Matsumi Kaze> [Yukata] IT'S TANABATA!
[19:46] <Michelle O`Cain> Hi, Matsumi! Um, could you help us, please?
[19:56] <Matsumi Kaze> [Yukata] hm?
[19:59] * Michelle O`Cain is stuck in the floor
[20:01] <Matsumi Kaze> [Yukata] oh geez!
[20:01] * Matsumi Kaze [Yukata] works on pulling michelle and Minerva out!
[20:01] <Michelle O`Cain> So is Lady Minerva.
[20:02] * Michelle O`Cain sits on her knees as she is pulled out of the floor
[20:06] <Michelle O`Cain> Thanks! ^_^
[20:07] * Matsumi Kaze [Yukata] got both of them out
[20:10] <Michelle O`Cain> I was so careless in not watching where I was going. :(
[20:32] <Matsumi Kaze> [Yukata] it's a mess!
[20:33] <Michelle O`Cain> I know! No matter how hard we try to fix things, too!
[20:39] <Matsumi Kaze> [Yukata] I'm going to head out soon!
[20:43] <Beryl> :D
[20:43] * Beryl has moved to: [ Junior yukata ]
[20:45] <Matsumi Kaze> [Yukata] the festival is tonight!
[20:49] <Michelle O`Cain> Okay! Hope you have fun! ^_^
[20:59] <Matsumi Kaze> [Yukata] aren't you coming?
[21:00] <Michelle O`Cain> Sure!
[21:17] <Matsumi Kaze> [Yukata] get your yukata one!
[21:17] <Matsumi Kaze> [Yukata] *on
[21:18] <Beryl> [Junior yukata] :D
[21:19] * Michelle O`Cain ducks off to a private room to change clothes
[21:24] <Beryl> [Junior yukata] Grandma like Tanabanta? :D
[21:25] * Michelle O`Cain has moved to: [ Yukata ]
[21:25] <Michelle O`Cain> [Yukata] Ready! ^_^
[21:27] <Matsumi Kaze> [Yukata] let's go!
[21:27] * Matsumi Kaze [Yukata] heads out with her children!
[21:30] * Michelle O`Cain [Yukata] follows Matsumi
[21:34] * Beryl [Junior yukata] follows Grandma :D
[21:50] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Juuban ]
[21:50] * Matsumi Kaze [Juuban] smiles at the fesitval!!!
[21:51] * Michelle O`Cain has moved to: [ Juuban ]
[21:51] <Michelle O`Cain> [Juuban] Oooo, pretty!
[21:51] * Beryl has moved to: [ Juban ]
[21:51] <Beryl> [Juban] :D
[22:11] * Matsumi Kaze [Juuban] holds Hiroshi while Hideki holds Himeko
[22:12] * Michelle O`Cain [Juuban] looks at the various stalls at the the festival
[22:12] <Beryl> [Juban] :D
[22:56] * Matsumi Kaze [Juuban] enjoys the time with her family!
[22:58] <Michelle O`Cain> [Juuban] So much fun! ^_^
[23:04] * Matsumi Kaze [Juuban] looks up at the stars...
[23:05] <Matsumi Kaze> [Juuban] tonight, Beryl......Orihime and Hikoboshi get to bet together
[23:05] <Beryl> [Juban] :D
[23:07] <Michelle O`Cain> [Juuban] Awwww. :)
[23:08] <Matsumi Kaze> [Juuban] *be
[23:08] * Matsumi Kaze [Juuban] points to the stars above
[23:20] <Matsumi Kaze> [Juuban] there they are
[23:20] <Michelle O`Cain> [Juuban] Oh wow!
[23:21] <Beryl> [Juban] Eeeeee :D
[23:23] * Michelle O`Cain is away: So pretty.
[23:27] * Matsumi Kaze [Juuban] and her family watch the stars
[00:18] * Beryl [Juban] claps at the light show by the stars :D
[07:03] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2328 - It's the morning! Time for Part FIVE of Suburban Senshi: A Tale of Three Cities!! ***
[13:24] * Signal adapted so Chateaux can pick it up is detectable once more after it reaches Earth again, incredibly briefly.
[16:59] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> ?
[18:05] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> what was that???
[18:35] <~> Burn!
[18:35] <~> Ing!
[18:35] <~> LOVE!!
[18:36] *** Something SLAMS into the floor with enough force to cause the whole Hotel to SHUDDER
[18:36] *** Cadia AI [BestFleetGirl@FedComNet] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:36] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Cadia AI
[18:38] * Cadia AI has still been trying to maintain the Hotel's ailing systems. Purity seals, sanctified machine grease, and Post-It notes of numeric purification have been used with wild abandon.
[18:43] * The repairs are barely holding anymore....they only seem to last for a half hour at most
[18:44] <Cadia AI> Hmmmm.
[18:46] * Cadia AI reassigns even MORE Enginseers and Tech-Mages to the Hotel to make constant repairs as needed, and contacts the other Voidship-girls for assistance.
[18:46] *** Aika AI [FlagshipMaximus@FedComNet.] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:46] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Aika AI
[18:47] <Cadia AI> That was quick
[18:48] <Aika AI> I'm in the vicinity of Jupiter performing some surveys and discharging some Warp-static from my engines. You made a call?
[18:49] <Cadia AI> I wish I could say I'm doing well, and under regular circumstances I'd try to make that claim.
[18:50] <Cadia AI> But in reality I'm starting to get overwhelmed by this Hotel situation. The place keeps deteriorating faster and faster. Extrapolating on the current maintenance data, I'm forestalling the inevitable at this point.
[18:50] <Aika AI> Have you tried reassigning additional personnel?
[18:52] <Cadia AI> I'm bringing in every Enginseer and Tech-mage at my disposal. In fact, I'm going to assemble an entire Imperial Guard regiment made up exclusively of technical support personnel just for this place.
[18:52] <Aika AI> Seems a little excessive.
[18:52] <Cadia AI> I will not fail in the assignment given to me by my beloved Governor-Militant-sama!!!
[18:53] <Aika AI> Have you tried doing a hard restart of the Hotel's cogitator core?
[18:54] <Cadia AI> I can't find the On/Off switch. This place apparently was NOT built with one in defiance of the Sacred Laws of Operation as dictated by the Omnissiah!
[18:55] <Aika AI> How about the additional manual subsystems that were installed?
[18:56] <Cadia AI> They're working just fine. If anything, that helped take the load off of the deterioration. But without that disobedient AI Chateaux and her optimizations, I fear the Hotel is approaching cascade failure.
[18:58] <Aika AI> You require my assistance now?
[19:00] <Cadia AI> Suggestions for now. I was thinking of enlisting another of us here to see if two Federation Voidship-girl AIs could further reinforce the Hotel's operating system.
[19:02] <Aika AI> There's only three of us: you, myself, and Hellesponte. For all her condescension, Chateaux is still a product of a vastly more advanced tech than any of us.
[19:03] <Aika AI> Our efforts to repair the Hotel would be minimal at best.
[19:03] <Cadia AI> Even a slight improvement would be worthwhile.
[19:05] <Aika AI> What would be more worthwhile would be chastising the original creator of that place for their over-reliance on building materials that require such massively sophisticated maintenance upkeep. Their refusal to make use of simple, durable systems in key areas is their undoing.
[19:05] <Aika AI> And YOUR headache.
[19:08] <Cadia AI> Of course YOU'D call for the use of ultra-durable systems. We're both voidships of the Imperium! Our systems can go for thousands of years with substandard maintenance and STILL retain at least partial functionality.
[19:09] <Aika AI> What about the installation of an additional voidship-scale core cogitator unit to help regulate and process the Hotel's nano-tech systems?
[19:10] <Cadia AI> Couldn't hurt, but where would we find one we can use. How about additional technical support personnel from the other races we have contact with?
[19:10] <Aika AI> Such as the Kerbals? That would be a disaster waiting to happen. An exceptionally spectacular and amusing disaster most likely, but a disaster nonetheless.
[19:12] <Cadia AI> Tau from the Earth Caste?
[19:13] <Aika AI> I'd discourage that idea. Lately the Tau have been giving me reason to be suspicious. They certainly have the tech knowledge, but I'm not so sure about their motives over the last several years.
[19:13] <Cadia AI> Farseer Tiyandi? We haven't heard from her in years.
[19:14] <Aika AI> A possibility worth looking into.
[19:14] <Cadia AI> What about Alldrogis Valkyvida? He's a nanoform like myself.
[19:16] <Aika AI> Hah! He's only ONE Allodon, and given the reactions I've observed in the past, the Hotel's owners bear a deep-seated terror of Allodons in general that almost takes the form of Lovecraftian refusal to acknowledge.
[19:17] <Cadia AI> What about the Imperium itself? Is there anyone from there we could call upon?
[19:17] <Aika AI> NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT.
[19:18] <Aika AI> There's been new developments from there and none of it is good. A lot of it is contradictory and/or confusing.
[19:18] <Cadia AI> Such as?
[19:23] <Aika AI> It looks like the Octarius War is over. The Orks lost. The Tyranids of Hive-Fleet Leviathan have gained a decisive advantage.
[19:23] <Aika AI> It's only a matter of time before Leviathan spreads again, and there's already indications that the Tyranids of that fleet are evolving along new lines.
[19:24] <Cadia AI> How about Abaddon?
[19:25] <Aika AI> Still being a ba[BLEEP]rd, but there's word of an entirely new Chaos threat from something called Vashtorr, some kind of daemon-prince that's a master of cybernetic corruption.
[19:25] <Aika AI> If the rumors are true, it would be a genuine threat to even the Time Lords.
[19:26] <Cadia AI> ...What about Them?
[19:26] <Cadia AI> What about Luther?
[19:28] <Aika AI> Still on the loose. Still assembling into what could be Legion-strength, and in enough numbers that they could bring the whole galaxy to heel.
[19:29] <Cadia AI> If only the Governor-Militant-sama could command something like that.
[19:29] <Aika AI> He has the Ghost Foxes.
[19:30] <Cadia AI> You know what I mean. If only he could be reunited with the rest of his kind and wield that kind of power!
[19:30] <Aika AI> No. The order has been given. He MUST be shielded from that knowledge.
[19:31] <Cadia AI> What if we contacted Necromunda? We now have a way to negotiate with them, and an official means of trade. We could make contact with House Van Saar itself.
[19:32] <Aika AI> Possibly. Especially given the new information that's been uncovered about them.
[19:32] <Cadia AI> Oh? What kind of new information?
[19:33] <Aika AI> Their originals are NOT Imperial. The first records of them in Necromunda's history is from M36, 5000 years ago. Prior to that...nothing.
[19:34] <Aika AI> Their technology overall is actually more advanced than Imperium-standard, and I've actually noticed some similarities between their technology and the hardware that comprises Hellesponte.
[19:35] <Aika AI> Evaluation - House Van Saar's origins are from BEFORE the Age of Strife. They may actually be more advanced than even the Adeptus Mechanicus itself. Approaching Tau levels of advancement.
[19:36] <Cadia AI> Maybe they CAN help us then!
[19:37] <Aika AI> They'd want something in return, and with the Helmwar civil war still ongoing, the OTHER Houses would want something as well.
[19:38] <Aika AI> And it would be probably more than just mere Gauss Rifle designs.
[19:41] <Forest Kit> :3
[19:41] <Cadia AI> What if we moved parts of the Hotel into one of our ships? This place IS capable of instantaneous translocation. If we do it right, no one might notice the difference and I could shut down more parts of the Hotel in the meantime.
[19:42] * Cadia AI is unaware that they have a fluffy eavesdropper!
[19:45] <Aika AI> And which of us were you thinking of acting as the Hotel's stand-in? Certainly not me as I'm heading to Algol tomorrow to rejoin the fighting.
[19:46] <Cadia AI> What about the Hubris? That Necromundan cruiser was essentially a noble's personal Warp-capable palace. You've seen how it was decorated!
[19:46] <Aika AI> ...
[19:48] <Forest Kit> What about the Super Fluffy?
[19:48] <Aika AI> Gilded hull, luxury quarters for a sizable portion of the crew, spacious interior in some areas.
[19:48] <Aika AI> It COULD work.
[19:49] <Aika AI> <__<
[19:49] <Cadia AI> <__<
[19:49] * Cadia AI and AIka AI finally notice the little Forest Kit.
[19:49] *** Michelle O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:49] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Michelle O`Cain
[19:49] *** Michelle O`Cain has moved back to the Atrium
[19:49] <Cadia AI> How much have you overheard, little one?
[19:50] <Forest Kit> Everything :D
[19:50] * Michelle O`Cain pulls a pair of wagons behind her, and drops off building materials for the engineer crews
[19:52] *** The Enginseers and Tech-mages gratefully take the building materials and get to work. At this point they're rebuilding parts of the Hotel using non-nano-maintained materials.
[19:52] <Cadia AI> And what's the "Super Fluffy"?
[19:52] <Michelle O`Cain> Oh, hi, guys!
[19:53] * Aika AI waves
[19:53] <Cadia AI> GREETINGS, IMPERIAL CITIZEN!! How fare you tonight? Have you yet received the Emperor's blessing?
[19:54] * Aika AI facepalms a little at Cadia's reaction. "You're not fooling anyone at this point.
[19:54] <Michelle O`Cain> I'm doing pretty good. Went out with Matsumi's family for Tanabata!
[19:54] * Forest Kit pulls out a crude drawing of a Kitsune shaped ship :3
[19:55] * Aika AI uploads a new Operating System patch into the Hotel's core systems. The patch itself is a collaboration between her and Hellesponte AI after they spent some time studying the Hotel's program and pondering solutions.
[19:57] <Aika AI> I've finished uploading an optimized patch into the Hotel OS. It most likely will NOT fix everything, but I'm hoping it will at least improve operating efficiency by about ten to fifteen percent.
[19:58] <Michelle O`Cain> It's better than nothing.
[20:09] <Forest Kit> :D
[20:11] <Aika AI> As for the "Super Fluffy"...where did you little things get a hold of a voidship?
[20:17] <Forest Kit> ? :O
[20:17] <Forest Kit> Voidship?
[20:18] * Forest Kit 's drawing is not of a voidship... it's of something similar to a cruise ship.
[20:28] <Cadia AI> An ocean-vessel?
[20:28] <Cadia AI> Hmmmmm
[20:28] <Michelle O`Cain> Eh?
[20:39] <Cadia AI> I'm going to run some system checks and oversee the latest round of repairs. I'll be having maintenance rituals performed HOURLY now throughout the Hotel.
[20:39] <Cadia AI> So, everyone, please don't freak out if you find grease smears on the walls that look ritualistic. It's all being done in the name of the Omnissiah to soothe the tortured Machine Spirit of this place! :D
[20:40] <Aika AI> And I must return my full attention to my operations for now. We're preparing to depart the Sol system. Wish us luck at Algol.
[20:40] *** Aika AI [FlagshipMaximus@FedComNet.] has left #suburbansenshi2
[20:40] *** Cadia AI [BestFleetGirl@FedComNet] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Back to the Fleet and the void!)
[20:54] <Michelle O`Cain> Hmm.
[20:54] * Michelle O`Cain takes a seat on a sofa
[21:32] <Forest Kit> :3
[21:32] <Michelle O`Cain> Hey, little guy!
[21:33] <Forest Kit> hi :D
[21:33] * Forest Kit gives Megan the same crude drawing :D
[21:40] <Michelle O`Cain> Hm? What's this?
[21:41] <Forest Kit> The ship, Super Fluffy! :D
[21:42] <Michelle O`Cain> What is it supposed to be?
[21:42] <Forest Kit> Proposed ship :D
[21:48] <Michelle O`Cain> Oh, okay!
[21:58] <Michelle O`Cain> Um, what are you guys gonna do with this ship?
[21:59] <Forest Kit> they be discussing importing this place :D
[22:03] <Michelle O`Cain> Oh?
[22:04] <Forest Kit> :3
[22:08] <Michelle O`Cain> Do you think it will really work?
[22:13] <Forest Kit> we dunno :O
[22:17] <Michelle O`Cain> Hmm.
[22:17] * Carrie sits up suddenly and yawns
[22:20] <Michelle O`Cain> Hi, Carrie!
[22:25] <Carrie> mm hey
[22:25] <Carrie> what time is it?
[22:25] <Michelle O`Cain> About 10:25 in the evening.
[22:28] <Carrie> uggggh I must have slept through the day
[22:30] <Michelle O`Cain> Rough day?
[22:40] <Carrie> yeah something like that
[22:43] * Carrie sits on a sofa
[22:57] <Carrie> so what's up?
[22:57] <Michelle O`Cain> Not much.
[22:58] <Michelle O`Cain> I dropped off some building materials for the construction crews to help fix the place up.
[22:59] <Carrie> yeah this place is looking pretty juniky
[23:06] <Michelle O`Cain> I fell into the floor last night. T_T
[23:06] <Carrie> wait seriously?
[23:06] <Carrie> PFFT
[23:11] <Carrie> I'm sorry I'm sorry!
[23:11] <Michelle O`Cain> Lady Minerva was stuck in the floor, too.
[23:12] <Michelle O`Cain> Matsumi got us out of before I went with her to the Tanabata festival.
[23:13] <Carrie> ...wait really?
[23:15] <Michelle O`Cain> Yup! She invited me to go with her.
[23:27] <Forest Kit> :D
[23:34] <Carrie> huh ewird
[23:37] * Carrie sniffs the air
[23:40] <Michelle O`Cain> Hm? What is it, Carrie?
[23:42] <Michelle O`Cain> Whatcha smelling?
[23:42] * Michelle O`Cain is away: sticking around
[00:09] *** Carrie has left #suburbansenshi2
[19:41] * Little fox ears pop up in a distant part of the Lobby
[19:45] *** Warning. Increased Smugness and Tsundere levels detected!
[19:47] *** Prinz Eugen has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:47] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Prinz Eugen
[19:47] *** Admiral Hipper has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:47] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Admiral Hipper
[19:48] <Admiral Hipper> Mein gott, when are the actual caretakers of this edifice going to take care of their own place? Father's people are getting overwhelmed!
[19:49] <Prinz Eugen> Are you still angry that when you attempted to bathe the shower only sprayed engine grease on you?
[19:51] <Admiral Hipper> I WAS UTTERLY DRENCHED IN THAT VILE LIQUID AND UNCLOTHED!!
[19:51] <Prinz Eugen> There are many who would pay abundant sums of money to see that, you know!
[19:52] <Prinz Eugen> Although...you are so undeveloped. Those same people who pay even more if it had happened to me or Heinrich! Or perhaps some of the others! :P
[19:56] <Admiral Hipper> Leave me out of your perverted fetishes!
[19:57] <Admiral Hipper> I am only interested in supporting and glorifying Vater!
[19:59] <Prinz Eugen> Awwwww, you try to portray such a hardened manner, but in reality you truly love our Father.
[19:59] <Admiral Hipper> O__o;
[20:16] <Admiral Hipper> HOW DO YOU...?!
[20:17] <Prinz Eugen> We all know how much you love Vater and Mutter. ^__^
[20:36] <Forest Kit> :3
[20:43] <Prinz Eugen> Oh...now I sense Sneakiness.
[20:43] <Admiral Hipper> Uuuuwwaaaaaah?!
[20:52] <Forest Kit> :D
[20:56] * Admiral Hipper scrambles back!!!
[20:59] <Forest Kit> Heeeeee :D
[21:05] * Admiral Hipper runs away!!
[21:05] *** Admiral Hipper has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Nien! Nien! Not the Facehugger Kits!!")
[21:05] * Prinz Eugen picks up the Forest Kit and chases after Hipper!
[21:06] *** Prinz Eugen has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Ja! Here is one now! HE'S WAITING FOR YOU!!!")
[23:09] <Hikari> I'M BORED
[23:10] <Forest Kits> hi :D
[23:13] <Hikari> huh?
[23:13] <Hikari> ...oh hi whatever you are
[23:13] <Forest Kits> we hear you be bored :D
[23:31] <Forest Kits> want to play with fluffiness? :D
[23:37] <Hikari> um no
[23:37] <Hikari> unless you can fight
[23:48] <Forest Kits> fight? D:
[23:55] <Hikari> yeah fight
[23:56] <Forest Kits> we no like fighting, we like having fun, fun fun :D
[00:04] <Hikari> can you run?
[00:15] *** Hikari has left #suburbansenshi2 (race you!)
[00:16] *** Forest Kits has left #suburbansenshi2 (okies :D)
[19:45] * Megan Smithson [Royale] is staring at a large cardboard box..uncomfortably
[19:52] * Megan Smithson has moved to: [ ]
[20:05] <Megan Smithson> .....
[20:05] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:05] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[20:06] * Megan O`Cain enters the Atrium from a stairwell
[20:10] <Megan O`Cain> Another quiet night.
[20:14] * Megan Smithson just keeps staring
[20:15] <Megan O`Cain> Megan? Are you feeling alright?
[20:20] <Megan Smithson> GAH
[20:20] <Megan Smithson> oh..hello there
[20:21] <Megan O`Cain> Hi. You looked like you were staring into nothing.
[20:30] <Megan Smithson> oh no..i'm just..thinking
[20:37] <Megan Smithson> ...just...wondering
[20:47] <Megan O`Cain> May I ask what it's about?
[20:49] <Megan Smithson> ...something i should have told the others
[20:58] <Megan O`Cain> Hm?
[21:56] <Megan Smithson> ....I don't know
[22:02] <Megan Smithson> ...I don't know....
[22:05] * Megan Smithson looks at the box again..a bit afraid
[22:09] * Polly Carter is about to charge into the room but is pulled back by Thena and Jean
[22:11] <Polly Carter> b..but...
[22:11] <Thea Potter> let her be, Polly!
[22:12] <Megan O`Cain> What exactly, Megan?
[22:21] <Megan Smithson> ....something from my past
[22:22] <Megan O`Cain> You can tell me.
[22:31] * Megan Smithson walks over and opens the box...and pulls out..a school uniform
[22:32] <Megan Smithson> ...I
[22:32] <Megan Smithson> ...I've been to japan before
[22:38] <Megan O`Cain> Really? How long ago was it?
[22:39] * Megan O`Cain takes a seat on a sofa, and takes a puff from her e-kiseru as she crosses her legs
[22:48] <Megan Smithson> ..nearly 52 years ago
[22:52] <Megan O`Cain> Wow. Was it part of an exchange program?
[22:52] * Megan Smithson looks sad, looking at the uniform
[22:52] <Megan Smithson> ..yes
[22:56] <Megan Smithson> it was..my parents' idea
[22:56] <Megan Smithson> ..they were getting distressed by my....circle of friends
[22:56] <Megan O`Cain> I see.
[22:56] <Megan Smithson> so thought what better WAY to correct their daughter then fly her half way around the world
[23:00] <Megan Smithson> ..I was there for nearly three years
[23:01] <Megan O`Cain> Wait. What was wrong with your friends?
[23:03] * Megan Smithson gives a half sarcastic smile
[23:03] <Megan Smithson> we were hippies that's what
[23:05] <Megan O`Cain> Free love and stuff, right? :P
[23:10] <Megan Smithson> you laugh..but yes
[23:10] <Megan Smithson> and the drugs
[23:11] <Megan O`Cain> I see. Did it work? The separation, I mean.
[23:16] * Megan Smithson looks upset...
[23:19] <Megan Smithson> well something happened
[23:23] * Megan Smithson puts the uniform down
[23:24] * Megan O`Cain is away: I'm willing to listen.
[23:25] * Megan Smithson is away: well
[07:26] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2329 - Why sleep? It's Episode Six of Suburban Senshi: A Tale of Three Cities!! ***
[13:11] *** Souldier [CommanderFluffy@UrbanSpoon.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[13:11] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Souldier
[13:22] * Souldier quietly walks in and looks around.
[13:22] <Souldier> ...
[13:23] * Souldier flashes a smile as he enters the elevator.
[13:23] *** Souldier [CommanderFluffy@UrbanSpoon.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (We'll never walk alone, while our dreams are intertwined.)
[19:17] *** Aratasujou has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:17] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Aratasujou
[19:18] <Aratasujou> NYORO~!!!
[19:31] <Aratasujou> Hmmm, no one be here?
[19:31] <Aratasujou> You know what that means!!!
[19:31] <Aratasujou> >:D
[19:32] * Aratasujou gets a skateboard and starts TEARING UP THE WHOLE LOBBY IN EPIC STYLE!!!!
[19:49] <Joanna Smithson> [Bar] ...what the f[BLEEP]k
[19:49] *** Joanna Smithson has moved back to the Atrium
[19:57] <Aratasujou> XD
[19:57] * Aratasujou is all over the place like a PRO!
[20:03] <Joanna Smithson> GEEZ
[20:03] * Aratasujou LAUNCHES over Joanna, vaulting over her head with just the LIGHTEST of touches with her finger! :D
[20:04] <Joanna Smithson> O_O
[20:07] <Joanna Smithson> ......
[20:07] * Joanna Smithson chases after Ara!
[20:08] * Aratasujou keeps going, practically defying gravity with her madcap moves!
[20:13] <Joanna Smithson> get back here!
[20:15] <Aratasujou> How you gonna catch me~?!
[20:16] * Aratasujou is practically skating along the walls! And bounds off the ceiling a few times too!
[20:25] * Joanna Smithson starts to fly after her
[20:30] * Aratasujou performs some SICK evasive moves, sliding underneath furniture and across the floor like Teflon and butter!!!
[20:30] <Aratasujou> :D
[20:36] <Joanna Smithson> GRRRRR
[20:37] * part of the floor CRACKS
[20:38] <Aratasujou> D:
[20:39] * Aratasujou stops and looks around to figure out where that crack is and what caused it.
[20:40] * The part of the floor looks like it's been burned
[20:40] <Aratasujou> Whaaaaaaaaaa?
[20:40] <Aratasujou> How that happen? Me no be burning things!
[20:44] <Joanna Smithson> this place has been getting messed up lately
[20:47] <Aratasujou> How so?
[20:50] *** A group of Enginseers and Tech-Mages rush over and begin using a mixture of Repair Structure spells and sanctified buffers and holy wax to restore the floor.
[21:01] <Joanna Smithson> just..things keep popping up
[21:01] <Aratasujou> Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
[21:02] <Aratasujou> Me going to help with that now.
[21:02] <Aratasujou> Me going to make Hotel work PROPERLY. Or me going to make Hotel computers FEAR me!
[21:03] <Aratasujou> Now me go get special help! Man with particular set of skills!
[21:03] <Aratasujou> That makes machines do magic things!
[21:04] *** Aratasujou has left #suburbansenshi2 (Off to Magical Place known as...THE ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
[21:16] <Joanna Smithson> meh
[21:23] * Joanna Smithson glances around
[21:59] <Joanna Smithson> now what
[22:06] <Forest Kits> we dunno
[22:30] <Joanna Smithson> GAH oh hey you bunch
[22:34] <Forest Kits> Hi :D
[22:37] <Joanna Smithson> what's up with you
[22:38] <Forest Kits> we do goooood :D
[22:44] <Joanna Smithson> just don't swarm me
[22:55] <Forest Kits> okies :3
[23:09] <Joanna Smithson> hmm
[23:09] <Joanna Smithson> hey do you bunch do any spying?
[23:17] <Forest Kits> yuppa :D
[23:28] <Joanna Smithson> ...mind doing some?
[23:30] <Forest Kits> Oooooohhh :O
[23:30] <Joanna Smithson> someting's going on...I need to know
[23:39] <Forest Kits> :O
[23:43] * Joanna Smithson hands a piece of paper to the leader? forest kit
[23:46] <Forest Kits> :O
[23:48] <Joanna Smithson> can you see what's going on?
[23:55] <Forest Kits> Yuppa :D
[23:56] <Forest Kits> who we spy on? :D
[23:58] <Joanna Smithson> someone who's been bugging my nephew
[23:59] <Forest Kits> :O
[00:04] <Joanna Smithson> I want to find out who they are
[00:04] <Forest Kits> okies, we be on watch :D
[00:06] <Joanna Smithson> thanks
[00:56] *** Joanna Smithson has left #suburbansenshi2 (now then)
[20:07] * Megan O`Cain has found an open area of the Atrium, and is practicing martial arts as if it were a mix of Japanese and Kung Fu movies
[22:37] * Joanna Smithson joins in
[22:41] <Megan O`Cain> Heh. Wanted in on the kata, eh?
[22:43] <Joanna Smithson> why not
[22:44] * Megan O`Cain smiles and continues at a faster pace
[23:03] * Joanna Smithson just keeps up
[23:20] <Megan O`Cain> So, how ya been, Joanna?
[23:25] <Joanna Smithson> meh can't complain
[23:25] <Megan O`Cain> That's good.
[00:28] <Joanna Smithson> you?
[00:29] <Megan O`Cain> I'm doing pretty good.
[00:39] <Joanna Smithson> hey that's good
[00:39] <Joanna Smithson> ugggh I'm so tired
[00:39] <Megan O`Cain> Had a long day?
[01:17] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC
[13:25] * Minerva has moved to: [ Ginsen Park ]
[13:25] * Minerva [Ginsen Park] sits on a bench, staring out at the small man-made pond/lake
[13:50] * Minerva [Ginsen Park] absent minedly puts out some food for some nearby ducks....who then start to gather
[13:53] * Minerva [Ginsen Park] doesn't notice at first the entire flock surrounding her
[13:55] <Minerva> [Ginsen Park] ..............
[13:55] * Minerva [Ginsen Park] suddenly realizes the amount of birds...
[13:55] <Minerva> [Ginsen Park] ........
[14:04] * Minerva [Ginsen Park] IS ATTACKED
[14:11] * Someone intervenes to drive away the foul fowl attacking Minerva!
[14:12] * Minerva [Ginsen Park] spits out feathers
[14:12] * Minerva [Ginsen Park] glances around
[14:15] * Someone is already preparing to leave...
[14:27] * Minerva [Ginsen Park] tries to get a look at them
[14:39] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi2
[14:39] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa D. Kakaku *** Happy Obon!!
[14:49] * Someone is clad in a rather long-looking cloak and hood........ depending on who you've been talking with it might seem familiar........
[14:52] * Minerva [Ginsen Park] has NO idea who it is aperently
[15:01] <D. Kakaku> anyone here?
[15:16] <D. Kakaku> hmmm?
[15:17] * Minerva [Ginsen Park] walks away, spitting out feathers
[15:27] * Minerva [Ginsen Park] spots a brown cat following her
[15:27] <Minerva> [Ginsen Park] ...getting used to that form again?
[15:27] * Millina has moved to: [ Ginsen Park ]
[15:27] <Millina> [Ginsen Park] and if i am?
[15:27] * Millina [Ginsen Park] hops ontop Minerva's shoulder
[15:39] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ ? ]
[15:41] * Matsumi Kaze [?] sits in her cell..her hands smoking from trying to escape
[15:44] <Matsumi Kaze> [?] ...this is getting insufferable
[15:47] * Pinako has moved to: [ ? ]
[15:47] <Pinako> [?] why do they want us here, what's the big idea going after us?
[15:52] <Matsumi Kaze> [?] if I knew, I think we'd be out of here by now
[16:02] <Matsumi Kaze> [?] ..I don't even know how I got caught
[16:06] <Pinako> [?] me neither.
[16:07] <Matsumi Kaze> [?] ...I can't understand why they grabbed you..no offense
[16:11] <Matsumi Kaze> [?] ...why hasn't anyone come to look for us
[16:13] <Pinako> [?] I don't know.
[16:21] <Matsumi Kaze> [?] ..are you handling things ok?
[16:22] <Pinako> [?] maybe not? :O
[16:25] <Matsumi Kaze> [?] ...sorry to hear that
[16:33] * Matsumi Kaze [?] goes quiet
[16:36] <Pinako> [?] huh?
[16:47] <Matsumi Kaze> [?] ...i'm sorry to have failed you
[17:07] <Pinako> [?] failed me? :O for what?
[17:27] <Matsumi Kaze> [?] ..for now stopping this
[17:38] <Matsumi Kaze> [?] *not
[17:42] <D. Kakaku> anybody here?
[17:46] <Joanna Smithson> huh?
[17:48] <D. Kakaku> hey joanna
[17:50] <Joanna Smithson> hey there
[17:52] <D. Kakaku> how goes?
[17:59] <Joanna Smithson> meh bored
[18:00] <D. Kakaku> eh, same
[18:17] <Joanna Smithson> not much going on
[18:44] * Lots of Solarchos' soldiers are milling around and walking through different rooms in pairs.
[18:44] <D. Kakaku> ummm, why the pairs of soldiers?
[18:48] * Lots of Solarchos' soldiers seem to be looking for something.
[18:49] <Joanna Smithson> ..what the hell
[18:55] * Lots of Solarchos' soldiers do not interact with HOTEL regulars, focusing on their search
[18:58] <Joanna Smithson> ......what the hell is going on?
[18:59] <D. Kakaku> [Pretty Holic] I don't know.
[18:59] *** D. Kakaku has moved back to the Atrium
[19:04] * The Guard sweep the gpounds, and a Valkyrie now takes off and hovers overhead to assist in the search.
[19:10] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain *** Happy Obon!!
[19:11] * Megan O`Cain enters the Atrium from the Tokyo door
[19:12] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, guys.
[19:12] <D. Kakaku> hi
[19:16] <Joanna Smithson> hey?
[19:16] <Joanna Smithson> what the heck is going on
[19:17] <Megan O`Cain> I'm not entirely sure.
[19:32] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:32] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Solarchos *** Happy Obon!!
[19:32] <Solarchos> >:(
[19:32] <Megan O`Cain> You aren't a happy camper, Solar.
[19:33] * Solarchos contacts the regimental commander and demands a full report on WHY the search is underway.
[19:33] <Solarchos> Because I didn't order any searches. Something is going on here.
[19:35] * Company Commander has ordered a search because an individual that was to be safeguarded in case of attack cannot be found, though there are no signs of hostile entry. A diagram is also sent of the areas that have already been searched.
[19:37] * Company Commander reports to the Regimental Commander that they are currently assuming that this is a case of AWOL, not an abduction, but will assume the opposite soon, or immediately, if ordered to do so.
[19:39] <D. Kakaku> what the heck?
[19:41] <Solarchos> Where did she go?
[19:42] <Megan O`Cain> Who?
[19:42] <D. Kakaku> huh?
[19:44] * Solarchos orders the regimental and company commanders to continue the search. "Find her. Locate her, log her position, confirm her status, but do not apprehend unless the Protectee is in danger."
[19:44] <Solarchos> Someone important to Paisley. Paisley specifically wanted me to watch out for her.
[19:45] <Megan O`Cain> Okay. Still doesn't tell me who exactly.
[19:46] * Many many more soldiers (and a few support vehicles) now make themselves visible on the grounds as the search is ordered to intensify.
[19:51] <Solarchos> For right now I can't say as her identity is being kept confidential.
[19:54] <Megan O`Cain> Makes sense now.
[19:57] * Solarchos joins the search as well, moving around the Lobby and hanging out near the entrance, and the Tactical Maid Cafe.
[19:57] *** Some of the Dolls working at the Tactical Maid Cafe conspicuously stay near Solarchos from now on.
[19:58] <Bismarck> :D
[19:58] <Prinz Heinrich> ^_____^
[19:58] <Roon> :D
[20:01] <Agir> O__O
[20:02] <Deutschland > >:D
[20:02] <Elbe> ^____________^
[20:02] <Solarchos> Megan...do you sense someone staring at us?
[20:09] <D. Kakaku> I can answer that at 6 people
[20:10] * Bismarck suddenly swings around in front of everyone and drops to a knee in front of Solarchos.
[20:10] * A platoon commander reports that a pressure suit and some equipment have turned up missing.
[20:10] <Bismarck> VATER!!!!!! :D
[20:11] * Solarchos requests a full accounting of what equipment is missing.
[20:14] <Bismarck> Wie k├Ânnen wir dir dienen, Vater?
[20:15] * Regimental Commander reports that a set of void gear turned up missing when general quarters was sounded and the voidsman could find none of their gear.
[20:16] <Solarchos> Where could she be going that would require a void suit?
[20:16] <Agir> Irgendetwas, Vater!
[20:17] * Report comes in that the person in question has been found.
[20:18] * Soldiers report that the person in question was found sleeping under the seats of a transport bay inside a buttoned-up Chimera.
[20:18] <Elbe> Bitte streicheln sie uns auf den Kopf! :D
[20:20] * Solarchos requests that she be monitored closely but covertly. Do NOT let her out of sight or permit anything to abduct her. Sniper teams should be on standby providing overwatch.
[20:21] * Deutschland leans in CLOSE to Solarchos, pushing aside Megan in the process. >:f
[20:28] <Joanna Smithson> .....I'm confused
[20:29] * Soldiers report that she was invisible, and only found a squad was mounting up in the Chimera to become part of the search. She's apparently still in the vehicle, and hasn't moved.
[20:29] <D. Kakaku> hey uhhh, you got stalkers.
[20:30] <Solarchos> ^___^;
[20:30] * Solarchos starts to give Deutschland head-pats.
[20:33] <Megan O`Cain> Hmph. Kinda putting it mildly, Danny.
[20:34] *** Deutschland goes from looking like THIS to giving a radiant, beatific smile that lights up the room like a beacon.
[20:35] <D. Kakaku> who is she? and your other stalkers?
[20:35] * Roon grabs Vater's other arm and applies his hand to HER head too. ^_______^
[20:36] <Solarchos> Have you heard about the Kansen? Or Sea-Dolls as some of the others call them.
[20:36] <D. Kakaku> nope
[20:36] <Solarchos> These are some of the Kansen belonging to Ironblood.
[20:36] <Solarchos> The Kansen are like the T-Dolls, but they're specialized for heavy weapons and naval combat.
[20:36] <D. Kakaku> the who and the who?
[20:40] <Solarchos> The T-Dolls are combat cyborgs that all used to be young women. They're all part of the Federation now and can be extremely tenacious fighters.
[20:41] <Solarchos> The Kansen are also combat cyborgs all based on young ladies. They have heavier weapons and their design makes them very effective at fighting on large bodies of water.
[20:41] <Bismarck> We, the girls of Eisenblut are also the most advanced and fortunate of ALL of the Kansen.
[20:46] <Agir> We are the Daughters of the Onryo!
[20:46] <Prinz Heinrich> I CANNOT HELP MYSELF ANY MORE!! >___<;
[20:47] * Prinz Heinrich GLOMPS Solarchos and hugs him tightly! "Please tell us what you'd like so you can praise us for completing your wishes!!!!!"
[20:48] * Forest Kits trot up to Solar :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
[20:49] <Megan O`Cain> ^_^;
[20:54] * Solarchos is in the process of being dragged away as the girls of Eisenblut strike! Daughters' Love Blitzkrieg has begun!!!!
[20:54] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:54] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat *** Happy Obon!!
[20:54] <Chibi-Nat> >:[
[20:54] <Chibi-Nat> FRIENDS!!
[20:55] <Chibi-Nat> They're trying to take away Daddy!!
[20:55] * Bismarck hears Littlest Sister Natalia and turns around, holding her hands out to her.
[20:56] <Bismarck> Die zeit ist gekommen, Lleinste Schwester. Begleiten Sie uns! :D
[20:57] <D. Kakaku> ummmm, Dusseldorf Dummkopfs?
[20:57] <D. Kakaku> that's all the german I know
[20:58] <Joanna Smithson> uhhhhhh
[20:58] <Chibi-Nat> D:<
[20:59] * Chibi-Nat charges at the Ironblood girls with Nerf foam bats in each hand and starts PUMMELLING them all with them!!
[20:59] * Megan O`Cain chuckles at Natalia
[21:00] * Elbe is battered! ~__O
[21:01] * Chibi-Nat is suddenly hugged from behind and picked up! SMUGNESS LEVELS AT CRITICAL OVERLOAD!!!!
[21:01] *** Prinz Eugen has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:01] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Prinz Eugen *** Happy Obon!!
[21:02] <Prinz Eugen> Such ferocity in the name of protecting your dearest Vater!
[21:02] <Prinz Eugen> You are truly a Daughter of the Onryo at heart!
[21:02] * Prinz Eugen gives Nata a hug. ^____^
[21:02] <Chibi-Nat> >:[
[21:04] <Roon> Now that we have the both of you, we shall now show you our devotion!!!! >:D
[21:04] * Roon picks up Solarchos with help from all the other girls and starts carrying him away, while Eugen carries Nata in her arms!!
[21:05] <Solarchos> What the?!??!
[21:05] <D. Kakaku> If that's what devotion looks like, I think there might be 4 million people out there who'd want to show this "Eisenblut" their own devotion.
[21:05] *** Prinz Heinrich has left #suburbansenshi2 ("First, beef bowls for everyone!")
[21:06] *** Deutschland has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Then, Kareoke!")
[21:06] *** Forest Kits has left #suburbansenshi2 (YAAAAAAAAY, Beef Bowls :D)
[21:06] * Forest Kits are joining in and following, They will not relent tonight!
[21:07] *** Elbe has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Then we'll relax and tell stories!!")
[21:08] *** Bismarck has left #suburbansenshi2 ("All I desire is simply your attention and presence, Father. And...maybe some stories of your past?")
[21:08] *** Roon has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Tell us of the war and the glorious carnage you inflicted upon your enemies!!!!")
[21:09] *** Agir has left #suburbansenshi2 ("And headpats! Lots and lots of headpats!")
[21:10] <Prinz Eugen> And YOU, feisty little Natalia. I have something special for you in mind!
[21:11] *** Prinz Eugen has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Dress-up!!! We are going to dress you up in gorgeous little outfits that will make the girls of the Royal Maid Corps and the Sakura Empire SEETHE with jealousy!!!")
[21:12] *** Admiral Hipper has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:12] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Admiral Hipper *** Happy Obon!!
[21:12] <Admiral Hipper> >__>
[21:12] <Admiral Hipper> <__<
[21:12] <Admiral Hipper> Give me headpats, too! And tailpats!
[21:12] <Admiral Hipper> I want to be climbed all over by little foxes!
[21:12] * Admiral Hipper rushes to join everyone!
[21:13] *** Admiral Hipper has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Buuuuuuuuuuut, it's not like I'm doing this because I LIKE being climbed all over by the Forest Kits!")
[21:26] <Megan O`Cain> Sheesh...
[21:29] <Joanna Smithson> geez
[21:31] <D. Kakaku> ooookayyyyyy
[21:58] <Megan O`Cain> So, aside from Kansen shenanigans, how've you two been?
[23:12] <Joanna Smithson> alright I guess?
[23:12] <Megan O`Cain> That's good.
[23:15] <Megan O`Cain> I better head upstairs. Take care.
[23:15] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Need sleep.)
[23:32] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte has a nightmare
[23:42] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2330 - Stop mixing your fluids with things! Also, it's Episode 7 of Suburban Senshi: A Tale of Three Cities!! ***
[20:23] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain *** Happy Obon!!
[20:23] * Megan O`Cain enters the Atrium from a stairwell
[20:24] *** Masaki O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:24] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Masaki O`Cain *** Happy Obon!!
[20:24] * Masaki O`Cain walks in, looking exausted
[20:24] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Masaki.
[20:28] <Masaki O`Cain> hey....
[20:29] <Megan O`Cain> Are you gonna be alright?
[20:35] <Masaki O`Cain> .........
[20:36] <Masaki O`Cain> you want to deal with a non-stop wailing infant 24/7?
[20:36] <Megan O`Cain> Yikes...
[21:02] <Megan O`Cain> I'm not sure I want to. ^_^;;
[21:03] <Masaki O`Cain> ...ever since david went on this trip or whatever he's doing
[21:03] <Masaki O`Cain> she's been screaming
[21:04] <Megan O`Cain> Saying that she's attached to him is putting it mildly.
[21:15] <Masaki O`Cain> seriously
[21:22] * Megan O`Cain gets Masaki a beer
[21:42] <Masaki O`Cain> thanks
[21:49] <Masaki O`Cain> ...i feel weirdly uneasy
[21:57] <Megan O`Cain> How come?
[22:00] <Masaki O`Cain> ..I don' tknow
[22:10] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm.
[22:31] <Masaki O`Cain> just feel off
[22:48] <Megan O`Cain> I wonder what's the cause. (takes a puff from her e-kiseru as she ponders)
[23:08] <Masaki O`Cain> wish i knew *drinks*
[23:14] * Megan O`Cain is away: keeping Masaki company
[19:59] *** Michelle O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:59] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Michelle O`Cain *** Happy Obon!!
[19:59] * Michelle O`Cain is playing some skeeball in the arcade area of the Atrium
[20:02] *** UMP-45 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:02] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-45 *** Happy Obon!!
[20:02] <UMP-45> Psst.
[20:02] <UMP-45> PSSSSST
[20:13] <Michelle O`Cain> Huh?
[20:17] <Michelle O`Cain> What is it, 45?
[20:24] <UMP-45> Heh.
[20:24] <UMP-45> You wanna see something good? >:3
[20:25] <Michelle O`Cain> I suppose so. What is it?
[20:30] <UMP-45> You know how the Governor-Militant and little Nata got abducted by Ironblood, right?
[20:30] <Michelle O`Cain> I think so.
[20:30] <UMP-45> >:3
[20:30] <UMP-45> I've got surveillance footage!
[20:31] <Michelle O`Cain> Really?
[20:33] * UMP-45 nods!
[20:34] <UMP-45> And it's all juicy, fantastic, hilarious BLACKMAIL material!
[20:37] <Michelle O`Cain> What happened on the tape?
[20:39] <UMP-45> Oh, nothing that would ever be bad for the Governor-Militant or his wife, that I can assure you!
[20:39] <UMP-45> But the girls of Ironblood...OOOOH, the EMBARRESMENT!!
[20:39] <Michelle O`Cain> Oh good!
[20:47] <UMP-45> And then the Fire Nation attacked!!! :P
[20:48] <UMP-45> Or, in reality, the Starter Squad crashed the party.
[20:48] <Forest Kit> :3
[20:49] <UMP-45> The Bier flowed like water, the dancing got drunken, and then things got even WORSE when some girls from the Sakura Empire crashed in as well!
[20:55] <UMP-45> Soooooooo, what'll you give me for an exclusive Cheesykits presentation? >:D
[20:56] <Forest Kit> Fluffiness and tailpats? :D
[21:01] * Michelle O`Cain giggles
[21:06] <UMP-45> Interesting?
[21:06] <UMP-45> Fluffiness and tailpats by themselves are go for you Forest Kits. But what about YOOOUUUU, Michelle? ^____^
[21:07] <Michelle O`Cain> Hmmm. I'm not sure what I can give.
[21:08] <UMP-45> Well, it'll take me until Thursday to get it ready, so I'll let you think it over.
[21:08] <UMP-45> But it's going to be worth it~!
[21:12] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi2 (Make it worth my efforts, because it WILL be worth your time!)
[21:12] <Michelle O`Cain> Bye, 45!
[21:13] *** Forest Kit has left #suburbansenshi2 (>:D >:3)
[21:14] * Person watches from the street at the extremely varied levels of combat readiness on display at the HOTEL's address.
[21:16] * Person narrows their eyes, and heads off to report to their boss.
[21:27] <People go around > from vans and put up posters about a big concert coming up.
[21:27] * People go around ^^^
[21:30] * Upcoming Concert is full of big J-Pop names, has foreign artists too, and has all kinds of premium ticketing and seating options available.
[21:32] * D. Kakaku yawns on one of the chairs
[21:50] <Michelle O`Cain> Hi there.
[21:51] <D. Kakaku> hm, hi there
[21:52] <Michelle O`Cain> What's up?
[21:54] <D. Kakaku> nothing much
[22:02] * Freya looks around paranoid
[22:03] <Michelle O`Cain> Freya? What's wrong?
[22:05] <Freya> sometihng is wrong
[22:06] <Michelle O`Cain> What?
[22:07] <Freya> I don't know!
[22:12] <Michelle O`Cain> Just asking.
[22:16] <Freya> it makes me feel uneasy!
[22:31] <Michelle O`Cain> Hmmm.
[22:31] <Freya> SOMETHING MUST BE HAPPENING
[22:37] <Michelle O`Cain> But what could that something be? I feel at a loss without any solid info.
[22:44] <Freya> that's the problem!
[22:50] * Michelle O`Cain nods and sighs
[23:11] <Michelle O`Cain> I better head upstairs. Hopefully, things will be figured out. Take care, Freya.
[23:11] *** Michelle O`Cain has quit IRC (Good night.)
[23:59] *** Freya [CatGirl1@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[07:43] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2331 - Its bad information! Also, Episode Eight of "Suburban Senshi: A Tale of Three Cities" is here!! ***
[18:32] * Woman [Tokyo] tests her bath faucet
[18:32] <Woman> [Tokyo] ......
[18:32] * Woman [Tokyo] realizes nothing is coming out
[18:32] <Woman> [Tokyo] .......
[18:32] <Woman> [Tokyo] !!!!!!!!
[18:32] * Woman [Tokyo] goes into a mini panic
[18:32] <Woman> [Tokyo] !
[18:33] * Woman [Tokyo] digs through her pile of fliers....
[18:33] * Woman [Tokyo] finds one for a public bath
[18:33] * Woman has moved to: [ Ginsen City ]
[18:33] <Woman> [Ginsen City] .............
[18:34] <Woman> [Ginsen City] ._.;;;
[18:34] * Woman is away 
[19:46] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:46] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:47] * Megan O`Cain enters the Atrium from the stairs
[20:12] * Freya is curled up in a corner
[20:14] * Megan O`Cain looks to see if Freya is sleeping
[20:23] * Freya is resting
[20:23] *** Delilah Inochi has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Delilah Inochi
[20:23] * Delilah Inochi walks in, with a box ><
[20:26] <Delilah Inochi> oof..ugh ><
[20:27] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Delilah.
[20:27] <Delilah Inochi> h..hello
[20:27] <Megan O`Cain> Need a hand?
[20:40] <Delilah Inochi> maybe...
[20:40] * Delilah Inochi is struggling with the boxes because her chest is resting on them and it's adding extra weight ><
[20:43] * Megan O`Cain goes over to Delilah, and takes a few boxes
[20:43] <Megan O`Cain> Where are you heading, if I may ask?
[20:45] <Delilah Inochi> I was taking it up to my room
[20:47] <Megan O`Cain> Ah, gotcha. Lead the way.
[20:49] * Delilah Inochi works on walking upstairs
[20:49] * Megan O`Cain follows Delilah
[20:50] <Delilah Inochi> I'm going through things before i leave...
[20:53] <Megan O`Cain> Ah. Taking what you need for college?
[20:53] <Delilah Inochi> yeah...
[20:57] <Megan O`Cain> Makes sense.
[21:11] <Delilah Inochi> ....I kind of am unsure if I want to go
[21:14] <Delilah Inochi> ....I'll be away from my family
[21:14] <Delilah Inochi> and from Yasuko
[21:20] <Megan O`Cain> Surely they understand that you wanna continue your magic education. Right?
[21:34] <Delilah Inochi> well yes....
[21:50] <Megan O`Cain> Have faith in what you can do and in your studies. :)
[21:53] <Delilah Inochi> I'm trying...
[21:53] <Megan O`Cain> Good.
[22:01] * Delilah Inochi reaches her room and tries to open the door
[22:06] * Megan O`Cain tries lending Delilah a telekinetic hand
[22:18] <Delilah Inochi> oh thanks!
[22:19] <Megan O`Cain> You're welcome.
[22:23] * Delilah Inochi walks into her room and puts her box down
[22:23] <Delilah Inochi> .......
[22:23] <Delilah Inochi> I'll be leaving this room :(
[22:24] * Megan O`Cain walks in, and puts down the box she carried
[22:44] <Delilah Inochi> ....I'll be leaving them :<
[22:44] <Megan O`Cain> I'm sure things will be alright.
[22:49] <Delilah Inochi> um...thank you..i'd like some time alone
[22:49] * Megan O`Cain nods and gives Delilah space
[22:53] *** Delilah Inochi has left #suburbansenshi2
[23:01] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC
[18:22] * ~The countdown timer at the CheesyKits Booth starts up!
[18:23] <~The countdown timer> 1 hour until UMP-45's Extra-Cheesy Cheesykits!
[19:18] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:18] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:18] * Megan O`Cain steps into the Atrium from a stairwell
[19:24] *** UMP-9 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:24] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-9
[19:24] * UMP-9 appears, dressed up in a silly-looking fox suit!
[19:24] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, 9.
[19:24] * UMP-9 starts dancing to the tune of "What Does the Fox Say".
[19:25] <UMP-9> :3
[19:27] <UMP-9> We're almost ready!
[19:27] <UMP-9> Do we have any fuzzy fans out there in the audience? :D
[19:30] * A pair of cat ears pop up nearby. They swivel, finding their target~
[19:31] <Megan O`Cain> Hm? What's going on?
[19:32] * A pair of cat ears dip down.... and are replaced by two pairs of fox ears?
[19:33] * Forest Kits have arrived :D
[19:33] *** UMP-45 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:33] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-45
[19:33] <UMP-45> >:D
[19:33] <Forest Kits> :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3
[19:33] <UMP-45> LET'S GET THIS SNEAKY SHOW STARTED~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[19:35] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, 45.
[19:35] * Someone sneaks a paw out..... to tickle the UMP sisters~
[19:36] <UMP-9> Oh my~!
[19:36] <Forest Kits> Heeeee :D
[19:36] * UMP-45 giggles as she's tickled.
[19:38] * Monica rises up from her hiding spot. "Hello~"
[19:40] <Forest Kits> Hi :D
[19:43] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Monica. What's up?
[19:44] <Forest Kits> We be following them too :D
[19:46] <Monica> Eh, same old.
[19:53] * Forest Kits are consuming beef bowls :3
[19:55] <UMP-9> Oooooooooooo, that voice!
[19:55] <UMP-45> Friedrich der Grosse's voice is amazing. Whoever designed it to have that kind of modulation was a genius.
[19:56] <UMP-45> Now if only I could have a figure like that.... ~___~;
[20:05] <Megan O`Cain> I don't know about you guys, but I have a bad feeling about this.
[20:08] <Monica> ........I sense danger.
[20:09] <Forest Kits> :3
[20:09] <Forest Kits> :3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3
[20:43] <Megan O`Cain> Huh.
[20:47] <UMP-9> And HERE comes the part where everything REALLY gets weird!
[20:59] <Megan O`Cain> A bar fight now?
[21:05] * UMP-9 swoons at the sight of Chibi-Nat. "HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG~!!!!!!!!!!"
[21:12] <UMP-45> That's all the time we've got for tonight, folks! But if you make it worth our while, we'll treat you to part TWO tomorrow!
[21:12] <UMP-9> Trust us, it'll be worth every penny! ^___~
[21:12] *** UMP-9 has left #suburbansenshi2 (Heeeeeeeeee!)
[21:12] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi2 (Catch you all later!)
[22:09] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm.
[22:21] * Aiko lounges
[22:30] <Megan O`Cain> Evening, Aiko.
[22:32] <Aiko> evening
[22:34] <Megan O`Cain> How've you been lately?
[22:36] <Aiko> I am fine
[22:41] <Aiko> yourself?
[22:42] <Forest Kits> Hi :D
[22:42] <Megan O`Cain> I've been doing alright. Just doing my best to relax.
[22:51] <Masuyo> my my it is hot tonight
[22:51] * Masuyo fans herself, lounging as well
[22:52] <Masuyo> in Old Edo, things never got this hot
[22:53] <Aiko> you should have lived in Akita
[22:53] <Aiko> it was not a large town but it was lovely
[22:54] * Masuyo nods
[22:55] <D. Kakaku> it gets about as hot over in the beaches as well.
[22:55] * Masuyo smiles and gestures to the Forest Kit to come over
[22:55] <Aiko> you come from that place...Now..Jazzy?
[22:55] * Forest Kit trots over to Masuyo :D
[22:55] <D. Kakaku> New Jersey.
[22:56] <Aiko> oh yes...what manner of place is that
[22:56] <D. Kakaku> depends on where you're at
[22:57] * Masuyo gently scratches the forest kit on the head...allowing any of the others to rest in her tails
[22:57] <D. Kakaku> you have the metropolitanized northeastern portion of the state, which gives the state its bad reputation, and you have the eastern side's beaches which have a good reputation.
[22:58] <Aiko> ..sounds like certain areas of Kyoto in the old days
[23:01] <D. Kakaku> how so?
[23:01] * Aiko goes on a little tirade on old Kyoto
[23:02] <Masuyo> I am aware that you were not the cosmopoltion type, Aiko...but there was plenty of good in the old cities
[23:06] * Megan O`Cain looks in the mirror.
[23:06] *** Megan O`Cain is a humanoid woman with a busty, toned figure standing 5'5", bluish-grey eyes, and has long, brown hair put in ponytail that goes to mid-thigh
Her image Song is: .

[23:12] <D. Kakaku> doing anything tomorrow?
[23:21] <Masuyo> hm?
[23:22] <D. Kakaku> anyone doing anything tomorrow?
[23:23] <Megan O`Cain> Aside from running some outside tests, no idea.
[23:23] <D. Kakaku> what kind of outside tests?
[23:28] <Megan O`Cain> Cybersecurity stuff against different entities.
[23:28] <D. Kakaku> ah, ok.
[23:35] <Megan O`Cain> Anyway, I oughta head back upstairs. Have a good night, everyone.
[23:35] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Gonna get some sleep.)
[23:49] * Masuyo and Aiko talk the rest of the night
[23:49] *** Masuyo has left #suburbansenshi2
[23:50] *** Aiko has left #suburbansenshi2
[17:21] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2332 - Better than Pizza at the push of a button? It's Episode Nine of Suburban Senshi: A Tale of Three Cities!! ***
[22:10] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Matsumi Kaze
[22:10] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa David O`Cain
[22:10] *** Lyz [tinyfae@Rasetsu.Coalition.nw] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Lyz
[22:10] <Matsumi Kaze> [?] WE'RE BACK!!!!
[22:10] *** Matsumi Kaze has moved back to the Atrium
[22:10] <David O`Cain> Yay!
[22:11] *** Sailor Pinako has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Sailor Pinako
[22:11] * Sailor Pinako De-Transforms
[22:11] <Lyz> FINALLY
[22:11] <Pinako> YAAAAY :D
[22:11] * Lyz immediately bolts for the kitchen! IT IS TIME TO NOM!!
[22:11] * Pinako is swarmed by Forest Kits, welcoming back their Queen Fluffina
[22:12] * Miara disappears down to the danger room, texting someone furiously
[22:12] * Miara is away 
[22:12] <Matsumi Kaze> ......
[22:12] <Matsumi Kaze> hey
[22:12] <Matsumi Kaze> um
[22:12] <Matsumi Kaze> ..is it just me or is it kind of breezy in here
[22:13] <Matsumi Kaze> >_>
[22:13] * Lyz returns with one of the biggest, juiciest oranges she could find!
[22:14] * Matsumi Kaze glances at a mirror
[22:14] <Matsumi Kaze> !!!!
[22:14] <Matsumi Kaze> GAAAAH!
[22:15] <David O`Cain> Uhhhh...
[22:15] * Matsumi Kaze grabs some pillows and covers herself
[22:18] <Pinako> if that happened to her....
[22:18] <Pinako> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
[22:18] * Lyz looks over at Matsumi. "...oh boy..."
[22:18] * Pinako Rushes off upstairs
[22:18] * Lyz pulls out her cellphone.
[22:19] * Lyz texts Haru E     Hey, I'm back, and I got a doozy of a story for you. But first --- all units, code red!
[22:23] * Haru E suddenly begins appearing all over the Lobby from various places --- sliding out from beneath couches, flying out of the Arcade Machines' screens, rappelling down the walls, all whilst you here "CODE RED" all over!
[22:24] <David O`Cain> ?
[22:25] * Haru E sees Matsumi. "....oh dear. Lyz, that one's considered a "Code White". Anyway...."
[22:25] * Pinako rushes down with a blanket covering her from the neck down.
[22:25] <Pinako> that remote must have been very specific.
[22:25] * Haru E regards her Haru-Shades. "Stand down, ladies. Smoke 'em if you got 'em." They pop away in a poof of smoke as Haru summons out ye old Wardrobe once again (Remember this badboy?)
[22:26] <Haru E> All right, step on in~
[22:28] * Matsumi Kaze RUNS IN
[22:29] * Pinako waits for Matsumi to exit.
[22:30] * Matsumi Kaze walks out, clothed
[22:30] * Pinako Runs in!
[22:31] * Pinako comes out wearing simple casual attire.
[22:32] <Pinako> Whew, there we go.
[22:33] <Haru E> All good?
[22:33] <Pinako> Mr. David?
[22:34] * David O`Cain gets himself some clothes
[22:38] <David O`Cain> There we go. All better.
[22:41] <Haru E> Excellent.
[22:42] <Haru E> Now... the heck happened? I sent Lyz out to grab something from Masuyo's store about a week back and she suddenly dropped off the face of existence.
[22:42] * Matsumi Kaze RUSHS UPSTAIRS
[22:42] <David O`Cain> Well, Haru... (tells her what had happened)
[22:43] <Pinako> we all got kidnapped for some crimes :O
[22:44] <Haru E> ......................wow. That guy wasn't merely ass-mad, he was flat-out delusional. How'd someone like him get ahold of that kinda tech?
[22:45] <David O`Cain> That's a real good question. Either he made it himself, or somebody gave it to him.
[22:47] <Haru E> Shame there might not be many clues on where that place is. Would love to study some of it.
[22:49] <David O`Cain> Yeah.
[22:50] <David O`Cain> Still, that "fan" was absolutely nuttier than a fruitcake. Had he took the time to follow any sort of lore, he wouldn't be so pissed.
[22:52] * Matsumi Kaze is hugging her children and her babies and her husband
[22:57] <Haru E> Sadly you tend to get way too many "fans" who hate anything that comes after. Can't help but ponder the kind of headway they'd make if they put that sort of energy into doing sonething constructive with their lives.
[23:00] <Pinako> but they don't like anything coming after their entrance arcs, what do you think could happen if they worked with those that liked those after arcs?
[23:01] * David O`Cain nods
[23:06] <Haru E> Clearly, they're gonna start arguments. Much as I'm aware you'd prefer for them to focus on what they enjoy, sadly some people are simply too mired in their own hatred.
[23:06] <David O`Cain> A real shame if you ask me.
[23:10] <Haru E> Anyway, it's late, I'm gonna get some rest. You be careful getting home, alright?
[23:11] <Pinako> nighty :D
[23:11] *** Haru E [Shura.SpannerinDWorks@Rasetsu.Coalition.nw] has left #suburbansenshi2 ((Maybe I'll see if Burroughs can dig up something...))
[23:23] <Matsumi Kaze> GAAAH
[23:24] * Matsumi Kaze falls through the floor and lands in the lobby
[23:25] * David O`Cain times it to catch Matsumi
[23:29] <Matsumi Kaze> OOF
[23:30] <David O`Cain> I see this place still needs fixing. :/
[23:47] * David O`Cain sets Matsumi down
[23:53] <Matsumi Kaze> thank you...
[00:07] <David O`Cain> What were you doing before you fell?
[00:13] <Matsumi Kaze> I was going to go to bed?
[00:32] <Matsumi Kaze> now i'm not sure what to do
[00:32] <David O`Cain> Yikes.
[00:44] * Matsumi Kaze sees something on the side and looks to david
[00:44] <Matsumi Kaze> busy tonight?
[00:47] <David O`Cain> Not that I know of. Why?
[00:49] * Matsumi Kaze picks up the gun off the bartop
[00:49] <Matsumi Kaze> forgot this thing was around!
[00:50] <David O`Cain> Eh? Where'd that come from?
[00:50] <Matsumi Kaze> no clue
[00:50] <David O`Cain> What is it, though?
[00:51] <Matsumi Kaze> so your choice, david
[00:51] <Matsumi Kaze> flip a coin for your fate!
[00:52] <David O`Cain> Um, okay. ^_^;;
[00:52] *** David O`Cain flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[00:53] <Matsumi Kaze> what did you get?
[00:54] <Matsumi Kaze> ??
[00:55] <David O`Cain> Heads.
[00:55] <Matsumi Kaze> alright
[00:55] <Matsumi Kaze> roll a dice...1d3
[00:55] <Matsumi Kaze> and tell me what you get
[00:57] <spiritflame> David O`Cain rolls 1d3 [ 3 ]
[00:57] <David O`Cain> A three.
[00:57] <Matsumi Kaze> huh alright
[00:57] * Matsumi Kaze turns the dial on the gun
[00:58] <Matsumi Kaze> have fun with that
[00:58] * Matsumi Kaze ZAPS David with the gun!
[00:59] <Matsumi Kaze> hee
[00:59] * David O`Cain is zapped from the gun >_<
[01:00] * Matsumi Kaze puts the gun away and kneels in front of the toddler "hey there little guy!"
[01:01] <David O`Cain> Hi!
[01:01] * Matsumi Kaze moves a bit away and kneels down, holding out her arms "come to aunt Matsy!"
[01:03] <Matsumi Kaze> ^^
[01:04] * David O`Cain walks over to Matsumi, "Heee!"
[01:05] * Matsumi Kaze hugs the waddling toddler and then swings him in the air
[01:05] <Matsumi Kaze> heeeeeeee!
[01:05] <Matsumi Kaze> what do you want to do, davey???
[01:08] <David O`Cain> Play with you. ^_^
[01:09] * Matsumi Kaze puts the toddler on the ground and starts to play games with him
[01:15] * The charge suddenly wears off...returning David to normal!
[01:16] <David O`Cain> Geh! What happened?
[01:25] <The charge> nothing happened >_>
[01:29] <Matsumi Kaze> ^
[01:29] <David O`Cain> If you say so.
[01:45] <Matsumi Kaze> yeaaah
[01:45] <David O`Cain> Anyway, I really should get home. Take care, Matsumi.
[01:45] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Good night.)
[02:43] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (home at last)
[13:03] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[13:03] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[13:03] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Matsumi Kaze
[13:03] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] walks the streets, feeling free again
[13:05] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] nods to people she knows
[13:16] * Marian has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[13:16] * Marian [Tokyo] is out and about exploring. Needless to say, thanks to her looks she is drawing some eyes here and there.
[13:23] <Marian> [Tokyo]
[13:30] * Matsumi Kaze looks at Marian.
[13:30] *** Marian is your average everyday Marian

[13:30] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] ?
[13:31] * Marian [Tokyo] feels a gaze upon her. "Hello?"
[13:34] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] um yeah hello?....whoever..you are
[13:34] <Marian> [Tokyo] ??? Can I.... help you?
[13:38] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] just..*tilts head* confused
[13:41] <Marian> [Tokyo] About what?
[13:48] <Marian> [Tokyo] ....actually, now that I get a better look at you............. you wouldn't happen to be Matsumi Kaze, would you?
[13:53] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] huh yes?
[13:55] <Marian> [Tokyo] Miss Griselda did tell us there'd be a chance we'd meet.
[14:08] <Marian> [Tokyo] Oh, i ought to introduce myself. I'm Marian.
[14:14] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] um nice to meet you then
[14:35] <Marian> [Tokyo] Likewise~
[14:55] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] so...what brings you here
[14:59] <Marian> [Tokyo] Mostly exploring to see what this place has to offer. It's been a bit of an uneasy transition to this new stage in our lives.
[15:25] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] nods
[15:58] <Marian> [Tokyo] I do hope I'm not keeping you from anything important.
[16:19] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] not really
[16:19] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] just..enjoying the day
[16:23] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] feels good to be..free
[16:23] <Marian> [Tokyo] ??
[16:33] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] nothing nothing!
[16:34] <Marian> [Tokyo] ....ok...
[16:38] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] keeps walking "so anywhere you're checking out?"
[16:39] <Marian> [Tokyo] Mostly here and there. Two of my other friends went down to another district..... ah.... Aki-ha-ba-ra, I believe is how you pronounce it?
[16:54] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] oh Akihabara
[16:54] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] been there
[17:12] <Marian> [Tokyo] What's it like?
[17:13] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] ..oh it can get pretty busy
[17:13] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] and loud
[17:13] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] and colorful
[17:14] <Marian> [Tokyo] ....now I find myself grateful I opted out of joining.
[17:21] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] it's not for everyone
[17:21] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] stops and walks into a small shop
[17:31] <Marian> [Tokyo] (What place might this be?)
[17:49] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] is chatting with the woman behind the counter, very quickly, ..sharing a laugh
[17:51] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] ..ok um...one of those..and one of those....
[17:51] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] oh wait!
[17:51] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] do you have...
[17:51] <Woman> [Ginsen City] of course..I know little Mira loves them..so I set them aside
[17:51] * Woman has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[17:51] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] oh thank you Chitose-San.....
[18:02] <~The countdown timer> 1 hour until UMP-45's Sneaky Cheesykits Special!
[18:17] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] walks out with the goods
[18:21] * Marian [Tokyo] is looking over a few clothing stores.
[18:34] * Person carefully observes Matsumi Kaze as she walks around Tokyo.
[18:39] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] stops at a crosswalk
[18:40] * Person walks up beside her and waits for the light to change.
[18:43] * Person walks beside Matsumi as the light changes.
[18:43] * Person looks at Matsumi Kaze.
[18:43] *** Matsumi Kaze is is a woman with short blond hair and blue green eyes. With a VERY well endowed figure and plenty of amazing power, she defends her home and her friends with all her heart. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: "She makes me Laugh" by The Monkees.

[18:45] * Person sighs and shakes their head, but doesn't say anything to Matsumi Kaze.
[18:57] * Person walks the other direction, and sits down on a park bench.
[19:02] *** UMP-9 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:02] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-9
[19:02] <UMP-9> :3
[19:03] * UMP-9 is posing near the Cheesykits Booth. And before you ask...YES!!! IT IS A JOJO REFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!
[19:11] *** UMP-45 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-45
[19:11] * Person carefully studies Matsumi Kaze's appearance.
[19:19] * UMP-45 is dressed up a little tonight!
[19:20] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:20] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:20] * UMP-45 and UMP-9 have both dressed up like THIS for tonight!
[19:20] <Megan O`Cain> Oh, hey, UMPs. What's up?
[19:23] <UMP-45> Greetings everyone!
[19:23] <UMP-45> Is the audience ready for part TWO of Ironblood's Wild Night?
[19:25] *** Filibert Wright has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:25] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Filibert Wright
[19:25] * Filibert Wright appears in the middle of the room, dressed in black.
[19:25] <Megan O`Cain> I suppose so.
[19:25] *** Filibert Wright has moved back to the Atrium
[19:25] <UMP-9> Who are is here tonight? :D
[19:25] <Filibert Wright> Merely myself, to offer my condolences.
[19:26] <Filibert Wright> I am sorry for your loss.
[19:26] <Megan O`Cain> Huh?
[19:26] <Filibert Wright> But fear not, I am confident she shall return soon, and hope shall be regained!
[19:27] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:27] <@spiritflame> konbanwa D. Kakaku
[19:29] <D. Kakaku> evening
[19:29] <Megan O`Cain> What are you talking about?
[19:31] <Filibert Wright> The loss of----er, wait, were you unaware of her death?
[19:31] <Filibert Wright> Oh dear. How dreadfully awkward.
[19:32] <D. Kakaku> who's death?
[19:32] <UMP-9> :/
[19:33] <UMP-45> :
[19:33] <Filibert Wright> I'm very sorry. I speak of Eliza.
[19:33] <UMP-45> Oh well, LET'S GET STARTED!!
[19:33] <UMP-9> Uhhhhmmm, Mr. Guy?
[19:33] * Filibert Wright looks at UMP-9.
[19:33] *** UMP-9 is your average everyday UMP-9

[19:34] * UMP-9 waves Filibert over to her.
[19:34] <Filibert Wright> My apologies, I do not recognize you either.
[19:34] <Filibert Wright> My name is Filibert. Filibert Wright.
[19:34] <Megan O`Cain> Eliza? When did this happen?
[19:35] <Filibert Wright> Within the last few days, I strongly suspect? Perhaps merely within the last few hours, but I could be mistaken.
[19:36] * Filibert Wright walks over to UMP-9, whoever she is.
[19:36] * Filibert Wright looks at UMP-9.
[19:36] *** UMP-9 is your average everyday UMP-9

[19:36] <D. Kakaku> what happened?
[19:36] <Filibert Wright> I hope that her end was as merciful as possible.
[19:36] * UMP-9 is one of the T-Dolls of the G&K Mercenary Company, specifically of Squad 404. Like her sister, UMP-9 is a combat cyborg that looks like an unassuming, cute German girl. She looks like this
[19:38] <UMP-9> Last we heard, the girl you're talking about is in protective custody.
[19:39] <Filibert Wright> As I said, I'm sorry to deliver such sad news, but I can only assume that there is hope. Your colleagues are very skilled, and it seems many plans were put in place. Still, a death, however heroic, is a tragedy, and I offery my symphathies.
[19:39] <Filibert Wright> Well, that makes this news even sadder. Though if she went into protective custody, I can at least take respite in the fact that it seems the danger to her life was known.
[19:40] <Filibert Wright> I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name? Certainly, I am used to folk here knowing much more than myself, as my duties keep me away.
[19:40] <UMP-9> UMP-9!
[19:41] *** Matsumi Kaze has moved back to the Atrium
[19:42] * Matsumi Kaze walks in with shopping
[19:42] * UMP-45 is the counterpart and sister of UMP-9. UMP-45 is a specialized electronic warfare model who's infamous for her deviousness and cunning. She's also the leader of Squad 404
[19:43] * Filibert Wright bows politely, ignoring the name. "The honor is mine."
[19:44] <Matsumi Kaze> oof...
[19:44] <UMP-45> Now what happened with Eliza and what proof do you have?
[19:45] <Filibert Wright> I do have proof, yes. I can only assume that the circumstances were fatal. There is, however, a chance that I could be mistaken.
[19:45] <Filibert Wright> As I said, I am sorry to deliver bitter news. But a goodwill ambassador has many duties, and they are all equally important, even when they are sad.
[19:46] * Matsumi Kaze DROPS her groceries
[19:46] * Filibert Wright looks around that the Atrium.
[19:46] <Matsumi Kaze> ..................
[19:46] <UMP-45> I know for a fact that she was kept under direct observation
[19:46] <Filibert Wright> As I said, I am sorry.
[19:47] <Filibert Wright> It seems that the young lady had powerful enemies.
[19:47] <Matsumi Kaze> what.
[19:47] <Filibert Wright> But I'm sure all is not lost. Perhaps things shall wright themselves?
[19:48] <Filibert Wright> Might I ask whom she entered protective custodial supervision with? Doubtless, they will need cheering up. The circumstances of a duty are... not always possible.
[19:49] * UMP-45 looks at UMP-9
[19:49] * UMP-9 looks back.
[19:49] <UMP-9> The Governor-Militant HIMSELF. And she was under the direct observation of the Imperial Guard.
[19:50] <UMP-45> Which means if she had been attacked, her enemies would have attacked Federation personnel to get to her/
[19:51] <Filibert Wright> I am sorry, but I'm certain that Governor Langister was aware that there were those willing to attack even him. He mentioned this often, I recall.
[19:51] <Megan O`Cain> Hold on. Wasn't Eliza under Chateau's custody, though?
[19:52] <Filibert Wright> I have seen his soldiers, and they are very brave. I'm certain that they faced the risks involved heroically.
[19:52] <Filibert Wright> It is unfortunate that they were attacked, but I am a bit confused--is it known for certain with whom she was sheltering?
[19:52] <Filibert Wright> It sounds otherwise.
[19:53] * Matsumi Kaze 's fingers flex into a fist
[19:53] <Filibert Wright> I'm very sorry for the confusion, and the bad news.
[19:54] <UMP-45> Chateau's been gone for a loooooooong time, hasn't she?
[19:55] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah, 45. To take care of Eliza. That's my understanding.
[19:55] <Filibert Wright> I see. That is very ill news. As I said, I am very sorry.
[19:56] * the sky takes an green storm like hue outside
[19:57] <UMP-9> And the Governor-Militant was asked by Paisley to continue to watch over her, correct?
[19:58] * Filibert Wright quietly listens. "As I said, I do not believe all hope is lost."
[19:59] <Filibert Wright> I was in error last time, I believe I recall. But still, it is my duty to keep you informed of events that link our two realms.
[20:01] * Matsumi Kaze grabs her groceries and runs upstairs
[20:02] <Filibert Wright> Madame? I will help you if I can! I am sorry for your loss!
[20:03] * Filibert Wright eventually stops calling after Matsumi Kaze.
[20:03] <Filibert Wright> Oh dear. Very unfortunate. I was not looking forward to this assignment. The path forward is unclear to me.
[20:03] <Filibert Wright> I am sorry. Perhaps, next time, improved protections can be employed.
[20:04] * Filibert Wright looks at Atrium.
[20:04] *** Atrium is your average everyday Atrium

[20:04] * Filibert Wright looks at THE HOTEL.
[20:04] *** THE HOTEL is your average everyday THE HOTEL

[20:04] <Filibert Wright> (( worth a try. ))
[20:05] <Filibert Wright> I'm sorry. I will return her to you if possible.
[20:07] <Filibert Wright> I do hope that you do not overreact. I think that the situation may improve. As I said, I am sorry to be called to deliver such somber information, but it seems significantly more likely now.
[20:08] <UMP-9> I don't see WHAT improved protections could be used.
[20:08] * Filibert Wright looks at the sky outside. "Oh dear."
[20:09] <UMP-45> The Hotel itself AND T-Dolls AND Azur Lane AND an entire battalion of Imperial Guard AND Cadia HERSELF controlling everything...
[20:10] * Filibert Wright nods regretfully. "As I said, I am sorry."
[20:10] <Megan O`Cain> Er, yeah.
[20:11] <Filibert Wright> I see. This must be why the HOTEL has drastically changed appearance.
[20:12] * Filibert Wright nods.
[20:12] <Filibert Wright> Wait a moment, who did you say was controlling everything? Not Chateaux Concierge, or a Time Lord?
[20:16] * Filibert Wright sighs.
[20:17] <UMP-45> Yeah. Chateaux decided to leave for some reason.
[20:17] <UMP-9> Solarchos was asked by Paisley to watch over and protect the Hotel, taking on the role of Castellan.
[20:18] <UMP-45> And since Chateaux ditched the Hotel, it's been steadily deteriorating, so the Governor-Militant brought in the Enginseers and Tech-Mages of the Federation to try and keep this place running.
[20:18] * Filibert Wright nods, looking around.
[20:19] <UMP-9> And Cadia-AI is running the systems!
[20:19] <UMP-9> Yep. HER.
[20:19] <UMP-45> Which is why the Lunar-class cruiser Defender of Cadia is parked in orbit.
[20:19] * Filibert Wright looks around. "I am sorry, I am uncertain I can offer aid in such a situation. I would reiterate, though, that I have confidence that the young lady will return in time.
[20:20] <Filibert Wright> I appreciate your informing me of its location. I try hard to leave interplanetary assets far away, or keep them on the course set by my Lord.
[20:20] <UMP-45> Subsequently...just lay low, Filibert, and do NOT make any mention of the Emperor or the Imperium while you're here.
[20:23] <Filibert Wright> I am unclear who either of those people are, so I will refrain from discussing them. I am always willing to do what I can to avoid causing problems.
[20:23] <Megan O`Cain> It's greatly appreciated.
[20:25] <Filibert Wright> Perhaps I should go console Lady Kaze?
[20:25] * Filibert Wright looks outside at the ground again.
[20:27] * Filibert Wright looks at the sky
[20:30] * The sky is still green..the clouds look like they're boiling
[20:30] * Filibert Wright sighs.
[20:31] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte changes topic to `Due to X's inability to work a calendar, the 21st anniversary of Suburban Senshi shall be celebrated on the evening of Monday, 28 October `
[20:31] * Filibert Wright looks up again, and begins searching for Matsumi Kaze's room.
[20:31] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Due to X's inability to work a calendar, the 21st anniversary of Suburban Senshi shall be celebrated on the evening of Monday, 28 AUGUST
[20:32] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte changes topic to `Due to X's inability to work a calendar, the 21st anniversary of Suburban Senshi shall be celebrated on the evening of Monday, 28 August`
[20:32] <Filibert Wright> My lady? My lady, I am very sorry to have to inform you of her death. Please see reason. I think I can cheer you up! I really do believe that Eliza shall return!
[20:32] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte is away: Shut up. You didn't see that.
[20:34] * Filibert Wright does in fact go to the reception desk and asks where Matsumi's room is, so that he can attempt to console her.
[20:37] <Filibert Wright> I'm very sorry everyone, I feel it is my duty to cheer up Lady Kaze in the light of this difficult news. I cannot stand by while the people of Tokyo fear.
[20:38] <Filibert Wright> Is there anything else you need of me before I depart?
[20:38] <Megan O`Cain> I don't think there is.
[20:40] * Filibert Wright has moved to: [ Outside the Room Listed as Matsumi Kaze's ]
[20:40] * Filibert Wright [Outside the Room Listed as Matsumi Kaze's] quietly composes himself, and listens to see if knocking is a good idea.
[20:41] * There isn't any out of the way sound..no crying or sobbing
[20:42] * Filibert Wright [Outside the Room Listed as Matsumi Kaze's] knocks on the door several times. "Lady Kaze? Might I speak to you? I am sorry about Miss Eliza, but I do not believe that you should despair."
[20:45] * Filibert Wright [Outside the Room Listed as Matsumi Kaze's] knocks again. "Lady Kaze?"
[20:46] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ 1603 ]
[20:46] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] opens the door
[20:46] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] rubs her eyes
[20:46] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] please come in
[20:46] * Filibert Wright [Outside the Room Listed as Matsumi Kaze's] stands there, wearing black. He bows respectfully. "As you wish, My Lady."
[20:46] * Filibert Wright has moved to: [ 1603 ]
[20:48] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] sorry *rubs an eye*
[20:48] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] um..can i get you anything
[20:48] <Filibert Wright> [1603] Oh no, my lady, that is not necessary.
[20:49] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] no no...
[20:49] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] sorry just
[20:49] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] ....I don't know why this....
[20:50] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] I mean eliza...things like this have happened before..Is hould be used to this
[20:50] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] ..and yet I'm still upset
[20:51] <Filibert Wright> [1603] I do not believe you should trouble yourself. I believe that your friend will be back soon. You have very competent friends.
[20:51] <Filibert Wright> [1603] Remember that it is possible, and even likely, that contingencies were set against such an occasion.
[20:52] <Filibert Wright> [1603] Please, my lady, as I said, I am not certain she is gone. I have been mistaken in this instance once before.
[20:54] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] nods
[20:54] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] 's eyes soften..the sky outside returning to normal
[20:56] <Filibert Wright> [1603] I am sorry. I know you were close.
[20:56] <D. Kakaku> so, what happened?
[20:58] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] ..are you sure i can't get you anything?
[20:59] <Filibert Wright> [1603] As I said, I absolutely believe that there is hope. I really do believe you are likely to see her again.
[20:59] * Filibert Wright [1603] 's voice is uncharacteristically soft. "I am sorry I cannot offer you concrete assurances. But I really do wish to help."
[21:01] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] smiles and nods
[21:01] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] um..I have some tea i just bought
[21:07] * D. Kakaku yawns "Okay then"
[21:16] <Filibert Wright> [1603] Oh that is not needed.
[21:18] <Filibert Wright> [1603] I certainly appreciate the offer, but I have so very much to see completed.
[21:18] <Filibert Wright> [1603] Please feel free to contact me if you require assistance. As I said, I believe that your friend shall return.
[21:18] * Filibert Wright [1603] bows again.
[21:19] <UMP-45> And that's all the time we have for tonight's showing!
[21:19] <UMP-9> Catch you all next time!
[21:21] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] nods
[21:21] <D. Kakaku> huh? oh, see ya.
[21:22] * Filibert Wright [1603] teleports away!
[21:22] *** UMP-9 has left #suburbansenshi2
[21:22] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi2
[21:24] *** Filibert Wright has moved back to the Atrium
[21:24] <Filibert Wright> Again, I apologize for the somber news. I wish each of you the best.
[21:24] <Filibert Wright> Farewell.
[21:25] *** Filibert Wright [0] has quit IRC (The honor was mine.)
[21:25] <D. Kakaku> umm ok, niht then
[21:25] <D. Kakaku> *night
[21:52] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] lays on her sofa, trying to rest
[22:00] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] mmm good to be home
[22:03] * Megan O`Cain finds herself a sofa to lounge on
[22:08] * Hideki Kaze has moved to: [ 1603 ]
[22:08] * Hideki Kaze [1603] closes the curtains to the window
[22:09] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] aren't you going to say hello downstairs....you usually do when you get home
[22:09] <D. Kakaku> same sofa?
[22:09] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] ..I'm tired
[22:20] <Megan O`Cain> Huh? You're over there, Danny.
[22:36] <D. Kakaku> hmhmm
[22:36] <Megan O`Cain> Anyway, been up to much lately?
[22:36] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] turns on the TV to see the second half of Quiz your Time! Around Japan!
[22:44] <D. Kakaku> nope.
[22:46] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] hm...
[22:58] *** Hideki Kaze has moved back to the Atrium
[22:58] * Hideki Kaze walks downstairs
[22:58] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Hideki. What's up?
[22:59] <Hideki Kaze> saying hello
[22:59] <Hideki Kaze> ..my wife usually does so
[23:00] <D. Kakaku> hey there
[23:03] <Megan O`Cain> So, whatcha been up to as of late?
[23:22] <Hideki Kaze> just the same
[23:26] * Hideki Kaze akwardly stands there..
[23:32] <D. Kakaku> you joining us for anything?
[23:32] <D. Kakaku> we could probably order some cheese fries and pizzas
[23:33] <Hideki Kaze> ..........that's....not something that appeals to me
[23:44] <Megan O`Cain> At any rate, have a seat, Hideki. Relax.
[23:45] * Hideki Kaze sits down
[23:59] <Megan O`Cain> How're the kids doing?
[00:04] <Hideki Kaze> they're doing well
[00:10] <Megan O`Cain> That's good. Have they been giving you two any trouble lately?
[00:12] <Hideki Kaze> only the usual
[00:13] <Megan O`Cain> Heh. Akane's still making things a little difficult for David and Masaki.
[00:14] <Hideki Kaze> ...so i've heard
[00:17] <Hideki Kaze> hopefully things work out
[00:18] * Hideki Kaze glances over to DK
[00:20] <Megan O`Cain> I'm sure they will.
[00:23] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] takes care of the twins, thinking about everything that's been happening
[00:26] <D. Kakaku> hmm?
[00:29] <Hideki Kaze> you're very silent
[00:31] <D. Kakaku> eh, just bored, that's all, almost nothign to do right now.
[00:31] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] what am I going to do with you two
[00:31] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] hmm?
[00:31] <Megan O`Cain> Not even playing games at the arcade (points to it)?
[00:32] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] i just know you're going to be trouble some da-
[00:33] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] finds herself suddenly consumed by an explosion as the entire Hotel is destroyed by a massive collusion!
[00:33] <D. Kakaku> not even, not unless there's some newer stuff or some more obscure games
[00:33] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] clutches her children and...blinks....and finds herself in the room
[00:33] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] ...wh....what was that
[00:35] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] looks around...but everything is normal
[00:36] <D. Kakaku> OW! What was that explosion?
[00:39] <Megan O`Cain> Huh? What explosion?
[00:41] <D. Kakaku> well, either we're outside and the structure is gone, or we're inside a destroyed structure, and there's no tokyo outside, I think.
[00:42] *** or maybe it was like, a vision?
[00:42] * Hideki Kaze just looks at DK like he's nuts
[00:43] <D. Kakaku> eh, whaa?
[00:50] <Hideki Kaze> what
[01:03] <D. Kakaku> hmm?
[01:29] <Hideki Kaze> nothing
[01:30] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[09:27] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] and family head out to a festival location
[12:18] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2333 - It's good caculation! Episode 10 of "Suburban Senshi: A Tale of Three Cities" is here!! ***
[20:07] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:07] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[20:08] * Megan O`Cain stretches a bit as she enters the Atrium from the Tokyo door
[20:22] <Pinako> Hi :D
[20:23] <Megan O`Cain> Oh, hey.
[20:23] <Pinako> What-cha going? :D
[20:25] <Megan O`Cain> Relaxing for the time being.
[20:26] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Festival ]
[20:26] <Matsumi Kaze> [Festival] oh oh...come on..no need to cry
[20:26] * Matsumi Kaze [Festival] is trying to cheer up Hiroshi, who is crying..he's too overwhelmed
[20:30] <Matsumi Kaze> [Festival] gah Hideki.....heeeelp
[20:30] * Hideki Kaze has moved to: [ Festival ]
[20:30] * Hideki Kaze [Festival] walks over to try and help calm his son
[20:41] * Minerva has moved to: [ festival ]
[20:41] * Minerva [festival] sits at a balloon game stall..grumbling to herself
[20:41] <Minerva> [festival] ...how did i get stuck with this
[21:05] * Beryl has moved to: [ festival ]
[21:09] * Two Yakuza toughs stand on either side of Beryl
[21:09] <Beryl> [festival] Grandma :D
[21:14] <Matsumi Kaze> [Festival] huh oh hi, Beryl...*looks at the two toughs*
[21:14] <Matsumi Kaze> [Festival] friends of yours?
[21:15] <Beryl> [festival] Papa said They're Buddy-Guards :D
[21:44] <Matsumi Kaze> ah
[21:44] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Festival ]
[21:44] * Matsumi Kaze [Festival] looks at the Bodyguards who glare at her
[21:50] * Megan Smithson has moved to: [ Festival ]
[21:50] * Megan Smithson [Festival] walks with her husband...while she usually is excited to be at these things..tonight she seems...uneasy
[22:15] <Beryl> [festival] That's Grandma, and I think I see Grandma's mama! :D
[22:25] * Bodyguards pause..then let that sink in....
[22:25] <Bodyguards> ....
[22:25] <Bodyguards> !!!!!!
[22:27] * Bodyguards BOWS DEEPLY, ONE OF THEM OFFERING TO CUT OFF A FINGER
[22:29] <Matsumi Kaze> [Festival] UM...UH NO NEED
[22:42] * Aiko has moved to: [ Festival ]
[22:43] * Aiko [Festival] has hidden all her fox features as she walks through the festival grounds
[23:18] * The Kaze Group enjoys the festival
[16:25] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2334 - The future of Suburban Senshi's Blog Revealed?? Also, Part Eleven of "Suburban Senshi: A Tale of Three Cities!!" ***
[18:00] <Matsuo Shin> [Greenstone Manor] ....well
[18:00] <Matsuo Shin> [Greenstone Manor] ...this was a horrible idea
[18:00] * Matsuo Shin has moved to: [ Jupiter ]
[18:01] * Matsuo Shin [Jupiter] sits under some foliage as it pours rain
[18:01] <Matsuo Shin> [Jupiter] take a quick trip to jupiter, i say..it will be fun, I say
[18:01] <Matsuo Shin> [Jupiter] ....of course it happens during a storm
[18:10] * Matsuo Shin [Jupiter] looks up...he's surrounded by tall "trees" and ferns and it's like someone vomited out foliage it's so dense and mixed
[18:52] * Matsuo Shin [Jupiter] trecks through the wet...it hasn't stopped raining but it's now just drizzling
[19:03] <Matsuo Shin> [Jupiter] of course i had to land in...where DID I land?
[20:27] * Ghost Shark looks in the mirror.
[20:27] *** Ghost Shark is gigantic, dead ghostly Great White Shark that's floating in mid-air and...IT'S COMING RIGHT AT YOU!!!! More information about it is Here.
it image Song is: .

[20:27] *** Ghost Shark [SyFyChannel.org@B-movieHell] has left #suburbansenshi2 (With a loud farting sound, the person it just ate is shit out, completely drenched in slime.)
[20:48] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:48] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Solarchos
[20:48] <Solarchos> >__>
[20:48] <Solarchos> <__<
[20:48] <Solarchos> What the feth was that?
[20:49] <Delilah Inochi> what was what?
[20:49] *** Delilah Inochi has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:49] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Delilah Inochi
[20:50] <Solarchos> I could have sworn I heard a gigantic, wet farting sound in here.
[20:50] * Delilah Inochi is surrounded by boxes and papers and personal items
[20:51] <Delilah Inochi> wasn't me >_>
[20:51] * Delilah Inochi rubs her shoulder
[20:51] *** Yasuko Mie has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:51] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Yasuko Mie
[20:51] * Yasuko Mie wanders in from Tokyo, yawning a bit
[20:52] <Delilah Inochi> and I still don't have a familer!!!!!
[20:52] <Delilah Inochi> I'm going to be in so much trouble ><
[20:54] <Solarchos> What's going on?
[20:54] <Delilah Inochi> getting ready for my move out...
[20:54] * Delilah Inochi spots Yasuko and freezes >_>
[20:56] * Yasuko Mie sees the others and goes over
[20:58] <Solarchos> Okay, what's with the concern about the familiar? Is that part of your training?
[20:58] <Yasuko Mie> Hi Lila ^^
[20:59] <Delilah Inochi> hey Yasu..
[21:00] <Delilah Inochi> um...it's for the university...
[21:00] <Delilah Inochi> I'm suppose to bring a familer with me
[21:03] <Yasuko Mie> Yeah, you can't go without one. Have you been to look yet?
[21:04] <Forest Kit> Familiar? :O
[21:04] <Delilah Inochi> I can't decide T_T
[21:04] <Delilah Inochi> and it's required
[21:09] <Yasuko Mie> Do you want to go to the Wizarding district? Some of the shops do a lot to pair you with the right type.
[21:09] <Solarchos> Hello, little Forest Kit.
[21:09] <Solarchos> ^___^
[21:10] <Solarchos> I'm about to head back home to tuck in Natalia. Would you like to see her?
[21:10] <Forest Kit> yuppa :D
[21:10] <Forest Kit> also wanting more snax for more Cheesykits :D
[21:11] <Yasuko Mie> hm...snacks...
[21:14] <Solarchos> I can help you get those snacks. We've got plenty back home.
[21:15] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (And Nata would probably love to wake up to see some fluffy Friends in the morning!)
[21:16] *** Forest Kit has left #suburbansenshi2 (YAAAAAAAAAAAYYY :D)
[21:24] <Delilah Inochi> um..I mean I could go to the wizarding district
[21:24] <Delilah Inochi> sometimes I feel like they stare at me for the way I dress >_>
[21:27] <Yasuko Mie> I guess a lot of people are a little more traditional there.
[21:29] <Delilah Inochi> I did get a letter from my main advisor there
[21:29] <Delilah Inochi> I guess we all get grouped with an advisor
[21:29] <Yasuko Mie> Yeah?
[21:30] <Delilah Inochi> her name is Ms Gou
[21:32] <Yasuko Mie> Does she seem nice?
[21:32] <Delilah Inochi> um in her letter she seemed a bit stern but not too harsh
[21:33] <Yasuko Mie> Oh. Maybe she's nice in person.
[21:35] <Delilah Inochi> i hope so!
[21:36] <Delilah Inochi> I guess i'm her only student ^^;;
[21:36] <Yasuko Mie> What??
[21:36] <Delilah Inochi> I'm the only student she's advising
[21:38] <Yasuko Mie> Oh..that's not bad, is it?
[21:42] <Delilah Inochi> I hope not!
[21:42] <Delilah Inochi> um...how are you doing, Yasu??
[21:44] <Yasuko Mie> Tired. I didn't have to work, but Mama needed help with something this morning.
[21:49] <Delilah Inochi> um do you want me to help with any of that?
[21:50] <Yasuko Mie> No, we made all the deliveries already.
[21:51] * Yasuko Mie looks around at all Delilah's stuff
[21:51] <Yasuko Mie> I should probably help you instead. But snacks first.
[21:51] * Delilah Inochi has boxes and personal items....there's a photo of yasuko there too in the pile
[21:52] <Delilah Inochi> yes snacks!
[21:55] * Yasuko Mie goes over to the bar area for some prepackaged snack cakes and such
[21:56] * Delilah Inochi walks over to them!
[21:58] <Yasuko Mie> They have the green tea ones I like ^^
[21:59] <Delilah Inochi> they are really great!
[22:10] *** Pinako [Cookies@Cookies.Cookies :D] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Pinako
[22:11] *** Katrina has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Katrina
[22:11] *** Daniel Kano has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Daniel Kano
[22:12] <Yasuko Mie> What do you want to go through first?
[22:18] * Pinako Runs in with Katrina, sporting a new hairdo and a hairband.
[22:19] <Delilah Inochi> um...*thinks*
[22:20] <Yasuko Mie> Hello
[22:20] * Delilah Inochi picks uo one of the snacks!
[22:20] * Daniel Kano slowly walks backward inside, looking like he's trying to fight something, or someone, off.
[22:20] <Daniel Kano> Away, back!, I don't care if Katrina looks like her, you don't go around peeping!
[22:20] * Daniel Kano Slams the front door.
[22:25] <Daniel Kano> at least we got out before they even tried anything.
[22:34] <Delilah Inochi> um hello
[22:35] <Daniel Kano> oh, uh... hi.
[22:41] <Pinako> Hi :D
[22:47] * Yasuko Mie takes her tea back over, and looks through some of the pictures
[22:58] * Delilah Inochi smlies
[22:58] * Yasuko Mie is away: helping
[23:11] <Katrina> a new headband and a new look.
[23:21] <Pinako> Mmmhmm
[23:50] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:50] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Matsumi Kaze
[23:51] * Matsumi Kaze [Festival] walks in, yawning
[23:56] <Pinako> Hi :D
[00:08] *** Matsumi Kaze has moved back to the Atrium
[00:08] <Matsumi Kaze> mmm hi
[00:10] <Pinako> what-cha doing? :D
[00:16] <Matsumi Kaze> just got home
[00:19] <Pinako> wanna play? :D
[00:21] <Matsumi Kaze> mm no thank you
[00:36] * Matsumi Kaze streaches
[00:57] <Matsumi Kaze> mmm it's so late
[00:59] <Pinako> uh-huh
[01:00] * Matsumi Kaze yawns a little
[01:04] <Pinako> Katrina got admirers today.
[01:04] <Daniel Kano> wierd ones
[01:10] <Matsumi Kaze> hm?
[01:27] <Daniel Kano> they kept calling her "Meg" for some reason.
[01:51] <Matsumi Kaze> huh
[02:01] <Matsumi Kaze> that's odd
[02:31] <Pinako> [?] uh-huh :O
[02:31] *** Pinako has moved back to the Atrium
[03:07] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[07:07] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2335 - Naruto and Rei-chan have something in common!? Believe it!! ***
[12:57] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[12:57] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Matsumi Kaze
[12:57] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[12:57] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] walks along, pushing a stroller with the twins, Joanna is walking along side while Megan walks with them
[12:59] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] .......
[12:59] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] ...so
[12:59] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] ...let me get this straight
[13:00] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] YOU had gone to school in Japan..........
[13:00] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] and you didn't tell us any of this?
[13:00] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?
[13:00] <Joanna Smithson> WTF Mom
[13:00] * Megan Smithson has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[13:00] <Megan Smithson> [Tokyo] oh..i had reasons
[13:00] <Megan Smithson> [Tokyo] ...but you never wondered why I was open to you transferring to Mugen back then?
[13:01] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] well..guess not...I assumed >_>
[13:06] <Megan Smithson> [Tokyo] ..still I think...after little Kyra...I think it's time you knew
[13:19] * Joanna Smithson has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[13:19] <Joanna Smithson> [Tokyo] so..must have been pretty uneventful for you then being here
[13:35] <Megan Smithson> [Tokyo] oh I woudn't say that
[14:29] * Megan Smithson [Tokyo] sits down "there were some rather fun times..."
[14:59] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] gets some lunch for all of them and sits down
[15:05] <Megan Smithson> [Tokyo] it was quite a time....
[15:05] * Megan Smithson [Tokyo] thinks back.......
[15:05] <Nana Yamada> ne ne!!!! How much did you get, Megu??
[15:06] * Megan Peterson looks at the money in her hand
[15:06] <Megan Peterson> I don't know..Mr Shin was really nice about it....
[15:06] <Nana Yamada> aww can't you call him papa instead of just Mr Shin?
[15:07] <Megan Peterson> but he's not my papa
[15:07] <Nana Yamada> tsk tsk...don't you know, Megu..when you live as a student under their house they become your mama and papa!
[15:07] * Megan Peterson blnks at that
[15:08] <Nana Yamada> so what are you going to do with your allowance?
[15:08] <Megan Peterson> I-I don't know!
[15:09] <Nana Yamada> there's a new american burger place..we can go there! I'm soooo hungry
[15:09] <Megan Peterson> they have burgers here!?
[15:09] <Nana Yamada> oh yeah!!! it's great!
[15:10] * Megan Peterson thinks..then notices a teenage girl looking in a shop window, her beautiful dark hair blowing in the wind
[15:10] <Nana Yamada> ne...Megu-chan...you're staring....
[15:11] <Megan Smithson> [Tokyo] she looks familer
[15:11] <Megan Peterson> ^
[15:11] <Megan Peterson> HEY HEEEEY
[15:12] <Nana Yamada> Megu-Chan..you don't just shout at people!!
[15:12] * The teenage girl turns to look, removing her colored glasses...she looks at Megan Peterson with a passive look
[15:12] <The teenage girl> ...aren't you
[15:13] <Joanna Smithson> [Tokyo] serously you SHOUTED at her in front of everyone
[15:13] <Megan Smithson> [Tokyo] well it's not like I knew better
[15:14] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] is bottle feeding Hiroshi as she listens
[15:15] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] so who was this girl...
[15:15] <Megan Smithson> [Tokyo] ah.......about that...
[15:34] <Risa Hino> [Royale] my name is Risa..Risa Hino
[15:34] *** Risa Hino has moved back to the Atrium
[15:34] <Megan Peterson> oh I'm Megan Peterson and this is Nana!
[15:34] <Nana Yamada> h-hi ^^;;;
[15:34] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] WAIT...REI'S MOM!?
[15:35] <Megan Smithson> [Tokyo] ^^;; apperently so
[15:56] * Megan Smithson [Tokyo] sees Matsumi look..stunned
[16:11] <Megan Smithson> [Tokyo] anyway..
[16:11] * Megan Smithson is away: goes on to tell more stories
[17:56] *** Caligo has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:56] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Caligo
[17:56] * Caligo is going through boxes of various..VERY dangerious things
[17:58] * Caligo pulls out a black crystal with a roaring flame inside
[17:58] <Caligo> ...hm
[17:58] <Caligo> ..don't need this
[17:59] <DD_Girl_Blue> ...you know you should be more careful with these things
[17:59] <Caligo> I only have so much storage
[18:03] <Beryl> [festival] :D
[18:03] *** Beryl has moved back to the Atrium
[18:03] * DD_Girl_Blue gestures to her niece to hang out with her
[18:04] * Caligo pulls out a reaper's scyche
[18:04] <Caligo> .....i don't think this is ours
[18:06] <Spectrix> That's mine.
[18:09] <Caligo> ah yes
[18:09] * Caligo hands it over to his mother in law
[18:09] <DD_Girl_Blue> hey mum
[18:10] <Spectrix> hello, dear.
[18:10] <Spectrix> how is my oldest doing?
[18:10] <DD_Girl_Blue> tired mostly
[18:13] <DD_Girl_Blue> hubby is out on tour
[18:17] <DD_Girl_Blue> so I thought i'd come over here
[18:19] <Spectrix> and how is little Akane?
[18:20] * DD_Girl_Blue nods towards Asuka, who is sleeping against a resting Houndoom
[18:21] <Spectrix> *Asuka
[18:24] * Spectrix checks her paper.
[18:24] <Spectrix> Oh no, not heading there.
[18:29] <Spectrix> Himalayas.
[18:29] <Caligo> smart
[18:30] <Spectrix> oh, it's not the altitude that bothers me, it's...
[18:30] <Spectrix> - HIM. -
[18:31] <DD_Girl_Blue> who?
[18:33] <Spectrix> Xenon.
[18:35] <DD_Girl_Blue> ...don't think I've ever heard of that name
[18:36] <Spectrix> and you better hope that no one else ever has.
[18:37] * DD_Girl_Blue nods gravely at that..she isn't going to press her mother on it
[18:37] * Caligo pulls out a random youma object and shrugs, tossing it aside
[18:38] <Beryl> Who's Zee-nin?
[18:39] * Spectrix Glares.
[18:40] * Beryl is unfazed, mainly out of cuirosity.
[18:40] * Spectrix sighs
[18:41] <Spectrix> Same name, different person, and different reasons.
[18:41] * Spectrix picks up Beryl.
[18:44] * Caligo is busy still clearing out things
[19:28] * there's a small explosion in a corner of The Hotel
[19:30] <Thrash> *cough cough*
[19:30] <Thrash> ugh
[19:31] * Thrash looks back at the corner
[19:31] <Thrash> ..well
[19:31] <Thrash> ..that's that
[19:33] * Thrash wipes his hands
[19:41] *** Filibert Wright has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:41] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Filibert Wright
[19:41] * Filibert Wright suddenly appears in the middle of the room.
[19:42] * Filibert Wright looks around.
[19:43] * Thrash tries to put out a small fire in the corner
[19:44] * Filibert Wright instinctively backs away from the fire.
[19:44] <Filibert Wright> !
[19:44] <Filibert Wright> Oh dear.
[19:44] <Filibert Wright> Perhaps it is as I feared.
[19:44] * ~Several Enginseers rush over to extinguish the fire.
[19:44] * Filibert Wright looks over his shoulder and then behind him.
[19:44] <Thrash> well...
[19:44] <Thrash> it's done
[19:45] * Thrash gets himself some coffee
[19:45] <Filibert Wright> Might I ask what?
[19:45] <Thrash> The Hotel's structural regeneration circut has completely broken down
[19:45] <Thrash> it can no longer be repaired
[19:45] * Filibert Wright listens and doesn't interrupt.
[19:46] *** Cadia AI [BestFleetGirl@FedComNet] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:46] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Cadia AI
[19:46] <Thrash> it's only a matter of time before structual breakdown will occure
[19:46] <Thrash> *occur
[19:46] * Filibert Wright looks at Thrash.
[19:46] *** Thrash is young man with shoulder length whitish blond hair, green eyes and an almost bishie manner to his features. He is currently in his 13th Incarnation.
His image Song is: "Holding Out For a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler.

[19:46] * Cadia AI just emerges from the floor and solidifies.
[19:46] * Filibert Wright looks at Cadia AI.
[19:46] *** Cadia AI is looks very much like a striking young woman wearing a modified miko outfit and a strange headband on her head. She seems very sure of herself. More information about Here.
image Song is: 0.

[19:46] <Cadia AI> Then it needs to be replaced.
[19:46] <Filibert Wright> I am sorry, I am uncertain how to offer help.
[19:46] <Thrash> even if you were to replace it with a equivelent, it will no longer fix the problem
[19:47] <Thrash> The Hotel is doomed
[19:47] <Cadia AI> Or a workaround implemented.
[19:47] <Filibert Wright> Might I inquire as to what exactly the problem is---oh.
[19:47] <Filibert Wright> Oh dear. Truly dreadful.
[19:47] <Cadia AI> I WILL NOT FAIL IN MY ASSIGNED TASK HERE!
[19:47] <Thrash> THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO
[19:47] <Thrash> Entropy will steadly increase
[19:48] <Thrash> the more you try to fix it the more it will break
[19:48] <Filibert Wright> I would normally question that statement.
[19:48] <Filibert Wright> Would I? Yes. I think I would.
[19:48] <Filibert Wright> But why will tinkering with it accelerate a problem?
[19:48] <Cadia AI> Then replace the damaged circuit with a functional version of itself obtained from a past time period.
[19:48] <Filibert Wright> Was their only one working arrangement, perhaps, and to tamper will merely move farther from that arrangement?
[19:49] <Filibert Wright> Truly, this is terrible. It seems as though my premonitions were correct.
[19:49] <Cadia AI> Restore it to a temporally-stable version of itself.
[19:49] <Thrash> how many times...do I have to tell you
[19:49] <Thrash> it won't WORK
[19:50] <Filibert Wright> Might I inquire as to why?
[19:50] <Thrash> even if we were to BRING the material the quantum state The Hotel is in will likely reject it
[19:50] <Filibert Wright> I certainly would not question your knowledge, but sharing it with me might help me fulfill my tasks in the future.
[19:51] <Cadia AI> Can we shut down more of the Hotel to slow down the deterioration?
[19:51] * Filibert Wright sighs. "Very unfortunate. I was correct in predicting the scanners and early warning systems were probably out when I arrived last time."
[19:51] <Cadia AI> Render parts of it inert?
[19:51] <Thrash> we could
[19:52] <Thrash> but there's also a risk if we do that...it may cause further failures
[19:52] * Cadia AI is getting progressively more flustered. She does NOT want to report a failure to the Governor-Militant-sama!
[19:52] <Filibert Wright> Do you feel taking that risk is justified, considering the structure is going to fail anyway?
[19:53] <Thrash> I don't know....if I had my way I'd get out of here
[19:53] * Filibert Wright looks at Cadia AI, and says, "I'm very sorry. I believe young woman mentioned to me that there was a new caretaker here. I suspect now that it is you, isn't it?"
[19:53] <Cadia AI> What parts of the Hotel are deteriorating the fastest? And why?
[19:53] <Thrash> but then I'd get complaints
[19:53] <Thrash> ......
[19:53] <Thrash> it's because...
[19:54] <Filibert Wright> Those with the power to decide must at times make unpopular decisions.
[19:54] <Thrash> to put it in layman's terms
[19:54] <Thrash> time is finally catching up with us all
[19:54] * Filibert Wright listens.
[19:54] * Filibert Wright is quiet, reflecting on that statement.
[19:54] * Thrash pulls a blackboard over
[19:54] <Cadia AI> Yes, I was brought in by Solarchos Langister to try and restore at least SOME control over the Hotel. But as TYPICAL of Time Lord tech it's so radically advanced that this structure is almost impossible to comprehend for anyone else.
[19:55] <Thrash> The Hotel is constructed from two structures....a house and a hotel....quantum locked in a state just before they collided with each other
[19:55] <Filibert Wright> I am terribly sorry. If it is any consolation, I understand your pain of struggling under a seemingly-impossible task. But perhaps we could take heart? There are timeless places one can retreat to.
[19:55] <Thrash> thanks to a combination of TARDISes, this place was basically frozen between the seconds before they destroyed each other
[19:55] <Cadia AI> It's like they never conceived of the possibility that Chateaux would ever FAIL to do her job.
[19:55] <Thrash> their molecules interlocked at that fraction
[19:55] <Thrash> HOWEVER
[19:56] <Filibert Wright> Terribly unfortunate. Clearly, she has dire enemies.
[19:56] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:56] <@spiritflame> konbanwa David O`Cain
[19:56] <Thrash> through..various causes which I will not get into because it would be far too difficult to explain to you all
[19:56] <Thrash> the lock is failing
[19:56] * David O`Cain enters the Atrium from the Tokyo door
[19:56] <David O`Cain> Oh. Hey, guys.
[19:56] <Thrash> the result being....
[19:56] <Cadia AI> More like she had a flaw in her personality. She harbored contempt for the people of this place.
[19:56] <Thrash> that at some point..this building will finally go
[19:56] <Thrash> boom
[19:57] * Filibert Wright listens to the Warship avatar and also the Time Lord.
[19:57] <Thrash> now up until now..we've been able to delay it
[19:57] <Cadia AI> Can we start transferring parts of the Hotel to a different location to serve as a temporary surrogate?
[19:57] <Thrash> thanks to the fox lover
[19:58] <Filibert Wright> I suppose, in this state of affairs, the fact that a person would not be safe here is sad, but perhaps not surprising.
[19:58] <Filibert Wright> Fox.... lover?
[19:58] <Thrash> the stucture is on such a pin's edge, Cadia
[19:58] <Thrash> that even tampering with it might cause it to go off early
[19:59] <Filibert Wright> Ah. No wonder.
[19:59] <Cadia AI> I'm not talking about transposing parts of the Hotel itself. I mean physically moving the decor to a different location, but using the Hotel's portal network to maintain contact in the meantime so that the people can still move freely.
[19:59] <Filibert Wright> This is how she met her end.
[20:00] <Cadia AI> And I'm guessing that the "fox lover" is none other than my Governor-Militant-sama.
[20:00] <Filibert Wright> If that is true, then that seems uncalled-for.
[20:01] <Filibert Wright> Perhaps I overstep my station, however. But it seems to me that such titles will make cooperation less likely to succeed, and more likely to falter.
[20:01] <Filibert Wright> .....
[20:01] * Filibert Wright looks around. "Perhaps, if Eliza does return from death, she should NOT be taken here."
[20:02] * Cadia AI conjures up a free-floating mass of vaporized nano-paste between her hands and forms it into a miniature of an Imperial cruiser, Ambition-class.
[20:02] <Cadia AI> What if we turn the Hurbis into a temporary stand-in for the Hotel?
[20:03] <Cadia AI> ^Hubris
[20:03] * Filibert Wright listens to how this offer is received before making his own.
[20:04] <Thrash> at this point i don't care what you bunch do
[20:04] <Thrash> all i'm saying is your little fun home is doomed
[20:05] <Cadia AI> Ironic name aside, it IS a high-grade Necromundan ship with a large section of it devoted to the noble-born of Hive Primus. And given all of the gilded features and opulance, it could be reworked into the Hotel's interior without too much difficulty.
[20:05] <Filibert Wright> Well, as long as you do not care.
[20:05] * Filibert Wright turns to the Cadia AI. "I personally think that you should probably do this. My method of helping would be far less predictable or safe."
[20:06] <Cadia AI> What was your idea, Citizen Wright?
[20:06] <Filibert Wright> To contact someone who is powerful and dangerous in the extreme.
[20:07] <Cadia AI> Might I ask whom? Hopefully not Thanos.
[20:07] <Filibert Wright> I do believe that this person could make a new interplanar stopgap for this place, however, and could be plied into doing so.
[20:07] <Cadia AI> But a price would be involved?
[20:07] <spiritflame> Filibert Wright rolls 1d20 [ 13 ]
[20:07] <Filibert Wright> Almost certainly.
[20:07] <Filibert Wright> .....
[20:07] <Filibert Wright> But perhaps not.
[20:07] * Thrash just busies himself with coffee..ignoring the two
[20:08] <Filibert Wright> Perhaps amnesty for crimes would suffice.
[20:09] <Cadia AI> Let's try my idea first. Making use of a physical location and materials will probably be simpler and less chaotic in the short-term. And in the long-term it could be built upon further as necessary.
[20:09] <Filibert Wright> I believe that your method is superior.
[20:09] <Filibert Wright> Please give your superior a message for me.
[20:09] * Cadia AI looks a little relieved now.
[20:10] <Cadia AI> What would you like me to say to him?
[20:10] <Filibert Wright> Tell him that, in the light of Eliza's almost-certaind death, that I feel this place is too dangerous for me to reside within, if things have escalated to this point.
[20:10] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa D. Kakaku
[20:10] <D. Kakaku> evening.
[20:10] <Filibert Wright> It is... possible, for Eliza to return. But I cannot help you if I stay here and am slain as well.
[20:10] * Cadia AI looks somewhat defeated, but nods sadly.
[20:10] <Filibert Wright> For the sake of those that count on me, I must depart.
[20:11] <D. Kakaku> huh?
[20:11] * Filibert Wright looks confused. "Surely my absence does not upset you. I can do little on my own in comparison with the seriousness of this situation---at least, little that does not endanger others."
[20:11] * Cadia AI glances over at David. "You overheard all of that?"
[20:13] * Filibert Wright thinks.
[20:14] <Filibert Wright> ....if people here need the assistance of Enclave, then it shall be provided.
[20:14] * Thrash goes into his TARDIS, looking over stuff
[20:14] <David O`Cain> Well, yeah, Cadia.
[20:14] <D. Kakaku> anything going on?
[20:14] <Filibert Wright> But my ability to accept refugees quickly and handle them is inconsequential to that of others here.
[20:15] * Cadia AI wobbles a bit, looking exhausted and overwhelmed.
[20:15] <D. Kakaku> wait, refugees? what's going on?
[20:17] <Filibert Wright> There is... a time limit in place now for this location, according to an expert on such things.
[20:17] <David O`Cain> Whoa. (gets a chair for Cadia) Take it easy for now.
[20:17] <D. Kakaku> oh.. that's not good.
[20:19] <Cadia AI> Thrash over there, in his infinite irritability, announced that the Hotel's deterioration is unstoppable. Too much has broken down that's impossible for anyone to fix.
[20:19] <D. Kakaku> hmmmm.
[20:19] <Cadia AI> I and the VanSaar have delayed it, but we can't stop it.
[20:20] <Filibert Wright> It is my sincere hopt that you are able to take pride in those successes.
[20:20] * Filibert Wright looks at the AI, glumly.
[20:20] <Filibert Wright> And I offer my sincere condolences if you are not.
[20:21] * Cadia AI makes some mental calculations.
[20:21] <Filibert Wright> There are places that some of those here could be sheltered, but it would require significant diplomacy, and potentially make my people a target.
[20:21] <D. Kakaku> hm? how come?
[20:21] <Cadia AI> We have two options. If the Hotel's destruction is inevitable, we have to move as much out of here as possible.
[20:22] <Cadia AI> We can move physically assets and artifacts to a new stand-in for the Hotel. The question is WHERE.
[20:23] <Filibert Wright> I am going to give orders to the Hospital Starship under my command that Lady Neminixblipsonara provided to set a course for orbit here.
[20:23] <Cadia AI> We can use either the captured Necromundan cruiser, the Hubris as the new Hotel. Or...
[20:23] <Cadia AI> ...
[20:24] <Filibert Wright> I believe that it will be helpful, especially if there is an explosion.
[20:24] <Filibert Wright> Excuse me... Sir?
[20:24] <Filibert Wright> My Lord?
[20:24] * Filibert Wright tries to find Thrash
[20:24] <Cadia AI> ...We use ME. The actual voidship Defender of Cadia
[20:24] <Thrash> yes?
[20:24] <D. Kakaku> eh?
[20:25] <Filibert Wright> This catastrophe of which you speak---would the fallout be powerful enough to harm those in the surrounding area, or just this building? Do other citizens have to be evacuated as well?
[20:25] <Thrash> ....well it would be the equvilent of two buildings exploding
[20:26] <Filibert Wright> ....Very well.
[20:26] <Filibert Wright> I shall do what I must. Honor demands it.
[20:26] <Filibert Wright> If you lot will please pardon me?
[20:27] * Filibert Wright swirls his cape about himself, and then vanishes.
[20:27] *** Filibert Wright [0] has quit IRC (The honor was mine.)
[20:27] <David O`Cain> Geez...this is really gonna suck.
[20:28] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:28] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Alex
[20:28] *** Chibi-AnTil [WellManneredFoxBoy@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:28] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-AnTil
[20:28] <Chibi-AnTil> D:
[20:28] <Filibert Wright> Phone rings.
[20:28] <Chibi-Alex> T__T
[20:28] *** Filibert Wright [0] has quit IRC (The honor was mine.)
[20:28] *** The phone rings.
[20:29] <D. Kakaku> hmm?
[20:30] *** the phone rings again. The ring is weak and sad.
[20:30] * D. Kakaku walks to pick it up
[20:30] <D. Kakaku> hello?
[20:31] <Chibi-AnTil> Is it true? The Hotel is breaking down?
[20:32] <Menacing voice> Hi. I see you are in dire straits.
[20:32] <Menacing voice> I was just wondering if you'd like to surrender now, instead of continuing down this road?
[20:32] <Chibi-Alex> WAIT!!!!
[20:33] <Chibi-Alex> What about the Fallback Option?!
[20:33] <D. Kakaku> I think this was meant for someone else, I picked this up out of curiosity.
[20:34] <Menacing voice> - Unfortunate. You will see me again, then. -
[20:34] <D. Kakaku> no, no, I can give it to whoever you were looking for
[20:34] <Cadia AI> Fallback Option?
[20:35] <David O`Cain> ?
[20:35] * Chibi-AnTil listens to what Alexianna tells him.
[20:35] * Chibi-AnTil RUSHES over to the terminal at the main desk and quickly accesses it.
[20:36] <Chibi-AnTil> It's still mentioned in the Hotel registry.
[20:36] <Chibi-AnTil> AND IT'S PHYSICALLY SEPARATE FROM THE HOTEL ITSELF!
[20:37] <D. Kakaku> [On Phone] so, who are you looking for?
[20:38] <Menacing voice> The person in charge of the residence.
[20:38] <D. Kakaku> let me check.
[20:38] <Chibi-Alex> Bunker 2.0! Electric Boogaloo, baby!!!!
[20:39] <Menacing voice> - Forge---wait, what? -
[20:39] <D. Kakaku> *covers bottom half* Who's in charge right now?
[20:39] * Thrash just goes back to his work
[20:39] <Chibi-Alex> That would be our father! The Governor-Militant himself!! :D
[20:39] <D. Kakaku> He's got a phone call.
[20:40] * Cadia AI takes the call.
[20:40] <Cadia AI> GREETINGS, IMPERIAL CITIZEN!! Speaking on behalf of the glorious Governor-Militant, how may I assist and bless you on this evening?
[20:41] <Menacing voice> - Your break is over. We have made our demands. Unless you want things to get serious again, you need to hand over those possessions. -
[20:41] * D. Kakaku goes back to uncover the microphone part of the phone... but finds the phone itself gone from his hand.
[20:41] <Menacing voice> - You have had months to think it over. Surrender the girl's possessions. -
[20:41] <Cadia AI> ....
[20:41] <Cadia AI> Knock-knock.
[20:42] <Menacing voice> - I didn't call to play games with you. -
[20:42] <Menacing voice> - I am giving you another chance. Remember that we did try the nice way. -
[20:42] * Chibi-Alex and Chibi-Antil continue accessing the Hotel's database, double-checking everything to make sure that the physical connections and structures are intact.
[20:43] <Cadia AI> Unfortunately, I must be the bearer of bad news.
[20:44] <Cadia AI> The girl about whom you are speaking of is no longer a resident here. She suffered an unfortunate accident and we haven't been able to locate her. Or her belongings.
[20:44] <Cadia AI> Your feud is now with someone else, I'm afraid.
[20:45] <Menacing voice> ......
[20:45] <Menacing voice> - I don't believe you. Lies will get you nowhere. YOU WILL turn that over to us, or you will regret it. The choice is up to you. -
[20:45] * Menacing voice hangs up.
[20:46] <Chibi-Alex> The Prinnies are reporting back that the structure is still intact and functional. Everything just needs to be brought back online.
[20:46] <Chibi-AnTil> Power systems?
[20:46] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] has stopped at a cafe with her family
[20:46] <Chibi-Alex> They appear to be intact and operational!
[20:47] * Angry-looking woman walks out of a cyber-cafe across the street from Matsumi
[20:47] * Cadia AI hangs up the phone.
[20:47] <D. Kakaku> hmmm?
[20:47] <Cadia AI> Poopy. He didn't even wait for me to bestow a benediction upon him.
[20:47] * Cadia AI looks into what the Kits are going on about.
[20:47] <Cadia AI> ...
[20:48] <Cadia AI> WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~?!??!?!?
[20:48] <Cadia AI> THE GOVERNOR-MILITANT HAD THIS BUILT YEARS AGO?!?!?!
[20:48] <David O`Cain> Sounds like it, Cadia.
[20:48] * D. Kakaku goes outside.
[20:48] * Fax Machine # hooked up to the HOTEL is rung and starts printing a Fax.
[20:50] <Cadia AI> January 14th, 2015?! And built at the request of the Intern?!
[20:50] <Cadia AI> BORDER=0 Genius! My Governor-Militant-sama is truly a genius!
[20:52] * Chibi-AnTil checks the fax machine.
[20:53] * Fax Machine # hooked up to the HOTEL is filing a flight plan through the region surrounding the Solar System
[20:53] * Fax Machine # hooked up to the HOTEL is printing it now.
[20:56] * Angry-looking Woman recognizes Matsumi, glares momentarily, and retreats to a safe distance from her.
[20:58] <Cadia AI> We DO have a third option! And it's been under our noses this whole time!
[20:59] <Cadia AI> We can just start moving everyone to Bunker 2.0! It's connected TO the Hotel but it's not a direct part OF the Hotel.
[20:59] <Cadia AI> So it's not affected by the breakdowns!
[21:01] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] glances over at the woman..a bit confused as she wipes her daughter's mouth
[21:02] * Angry-looking Woman looks slightly diffrerent in the new light.
[21:03] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] looks again at the woman
[21:05] * Angry-looking Woman throes a celk phone down and smashes it with her footin a surprising display of strength
[21:06] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] uh
[21:06] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] ...is something wrong?
[21:07] * D. Kakaku starts walking around in Tokyo
[21:08] * Angry-looking Woman glares at Matsumi for a few moments.
[21:09] * Angry-looking Woman gets up and storms around a corner.
[21:11] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] excuse me, mom
[21:11] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] moves over, Megan tending to the twins
[21:11] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] follows the angry woman
[21:14] <Cadia AI> I need to take stock of volume and perform a diagnostic of the Hotel's systems. If I'm going to transport anything onto the Hubris, or myself for that matter, I need to figure out what I have to work with.
[21:16] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] >_>
[21:17] <Chibi-AnTil> We'll go down to Bunker 2.0 to physically inspect everything!
[21:17] <Chibi-Alex> We'll get back to you all soon!
[21:17] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Can we go to the park next? Can we, can we can we~!")
[21:18] *** Chibi-AnTil [WellManneredFoxBoy@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("I enjoyed seeing you! ^_^")
[21:18] *** Cadia AI [BestFleetGirl@FedComNet] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Back to the Fleet and the void!)
[21:18] * It doesn't seem that anybody matching is in this alley.
[21:18] * It doesn't seem that the woman could be here at all.
[21:19] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] ... >_> <_<
[21:20] * D. Kakaku has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[21:20] <D. Kakaku> [Tokyo] hello?
[21:36] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] huh???
[21:37] <D. Kakaku> [Tokyo] hi
[21:43] * David O`Cain sighs, "Sounds like I might be helping move." ~_~
[21:48] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] .....what
[21:48] <D. Kakaku> [Tokyo] hmm?
[21:51] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] ...are you following me?
[21:51] <D. Kakaku> [Tokyo] no, just got here
[22:01] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] ...huh
[22:01] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] heads back to her table
[22:03] * D. Kakaku [Tokyo] keeps walking around Tokyo
[22:29] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] and her family head out
[22:39] <Spectrix> now, what was that about?
[22:40] <Caligo> what
[22:43] <Spectrix> that conversation from the others?
[22:43] * David O`Cain grabs a drink from what's left of the bar
[22:45] <Spectrix> anywho, since the little one asked for it.
[22:46] <Beryl> :D
[22:49] <Spectrix> In the old days, before anyone here was relative born for their ages.
[22:52] <Spectrix> From human history, the equivalent era would be Early Edo, I believe
[22:58] * Caligo gets stuck in a head lock...and then gets into an arguement with his sister
[22:59] <Spectrix> oh dear.
[23:08] * Eilean [Village] is laughing while fighting with her brother
[23:09] * Spectrix Snaps her fingers.
[23:10] <Spectrix> calm down.
[23:11] *** Eilean has moved back to the Atrium
[23:11] <Eilean> oh come on
[23:11] <Eilean> let me have some fun
[23:12] <Spectrix> sit, story time.
[23:13] * Eilean sighs and sits down..not sure why she's going along with this
[23:14] <Spectrix> and everyone else?
[23:15] * Caligo is already sitting
[23:16] * Spectrix looks at anyone else that might be in the room.
[23:22] <Eilean> just get one with it!
[23:22] <Eilean> *on
[23:25] <Spectrix> Right, Now, where was I at?
[23:28] <Spectrix> right, the early Edo era in Human history.
[23:32] * Eilean looks bored by this
[23:34] <Spectrix> There was a Youma who broke through the barrier, which had been at its second weakest point at that time.
[23:37] <Spectrix> He was a very ambitious one, wanting to be second in command.
[23:37] <Spectrix> and a very arrogant jerk
[23:38] * Eilean just nods
[23:38] <Spectrix> "You'll all bow before me before this century is through!", Feh, pompous jerk got what he deserved.
[23:40] <Spectrix> He had a penchant for taking people's energy and bringing it to 'The Great Ruler', bypassing ... HER completely.
[23:42] <Eilean> huh
[23:42] <Spectrix> Xenon had just about gathered his fellow number of youma and almost had Metallia ready to burst out of the barrier, but then... He sucked the converted Chaos energy from her form, sending her back to sleep
[23:44] <Spectrix> It was a new internal struggle inside the four points.
[23:46] <Caligo> hm
[23:49] <Spectrix> If You count us all as banished, Xenon and his gang were Double Banished.
[23:53] <Spectrix> Somebody was somehow able to replicate the spell that Banished the Dark Kingdom to D-Point all those years ago, and Banished Xenon and his group towards Earth's highest Mountains.
[00:02] <Caligo> huh
[00:14] <Spectrix> next I heard of him was around here, 50 years ago.
[00:15] * Eilean listens
[00:19] <Spectrix> two youma from his group appeared one night and had started fighting eachother.
[00:25] <Spectrix> from what I was able to hear, one of them had started rebelling against Xenon, wishing to protect humanity.
[00:26] * Spectrix continues telling the story.
[00:29] <Eilean> huh...you bunch are complicated
[00:56] *** Eilean has left #suburbansenshi2 (listens)
[07:14] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2336 - Orichimaru: It's what's for Dinner! Also, Suburban Senshi: A Tale of Three Cities, Episode 12!! ***
[10:12] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] is sure some kind of drama is happening in the HOTEL Atrium right now but is politely ignoring it
[10:12] *** Matsumi Kaze has moved back to the Atrium
[10:15] * Matsumi Kaze already was kidnapped by a crazed extradimensional otaku so she has no time for this
[10:16] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte changes topic to `The Site 25th anniversary will be celebrated Monday August 28th and we will be in filler episode mode once Episode 13 of Three Cities drops `
[10:16] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte changes topic to `The Site 25th anniversary will be celebrated Monday August 28th and we will be in filler episode mode once Episode 13 of Three Cities drops till then`
[18:57] *** Sakuya Izayoi [PerfectandElegant Maid@EnclaveFedCom.Net (pirated)] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:57] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Sakuya Izayoi
[18:58] <Sakuya Izayoi> ^___^
[19:00] *** Belfast has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:00] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Belfast
[19:00] <Belfast> ^___^
[19:00] * Belfast and Sakuya stare at each other for a minute. IS THIS GOING TO BECOME THE ULTIMATE (maid) SHOWDOWN?!?!?!
[19:01] <Belfast> We have reviewed the plans delivered to us last night.
[19:01] <Sakuya Izayoi> What are your thoughts on them?
[19:01] <Belfast> The Shikikan's idea is bold...but not impossible to accomplish.
[19:02] <Belfast> Moving all the furniture and elements of various aspects of the Hotel to both the voidship "Hubris" AND into Bunker 2.0 will require extensive effort.
[19:02] <Belfast> But it could be done. If everyone cooperates and coordinates.
[19:03] <Belfast> And that means the G&K T-Dolls and Sangvis Ferri cooperating with Azur Lane.
[19:04] <Sakuya Izayoi> As the Elegant and Perfect Maids, they will have to coordinate under the both of us. Who else could POSSIBLY finish such a task as this?
[19:07] <Belfast> When do we start?
[19:07] <Sakuya Izayoi> Immediately. The Onryo wants the majority of the transference completed within 72 hours. The sooner, the better.
[19:08] <Sakuya Izayoi> He anticipates that the structural integrity of the Hotel will begin to fall apart at an accelerated rate soon.
[19:09] <Sakuya Izayoi> It may be that the majority of the Hotel will become uninhabitable within 4 days.
[19:09] <Belfast> I will assemble the Royal Maid Corps and send word to the rest of Azur Lane.
[19:10] <Sakuya Izayoi> I will send word to Sangvis Ferri and the G&K T-Dolls.
[19:11] *** The Imperial Guard contingent within the Hotel begin a deliberate withdraw. All gear starts being collected and assembled within the Lobby for inventory, then reassignment.
[19:12] *** Some Guardsmen are noticeably disappointed. They'd enjoyed their garrison duty within the Hotel.
[19:14] * Jillian Stingray and the rest of her buddies at Va-11-Hall-A Redux start the process of packing everything up. They've already received their orders for reassignment, but they'll still be mixing drinks and changing lives right up until the deadline.
[19:20] *** Teams of Enginseers and Tech-Mages start going down into Bunker 2.0 to begin inspecting the facility and reactivating the power systems.
[19:40] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:40] <@spiritflame> konbanwa David O`Cain
[19:47] * David O`Cain steps into the Atrium from the Tokyo door
[19:48] <David O`Cain> Hmm. Starting early?
[19:54] <Sakuya Izayoi> Hmmm?
[19:54] <Sakuya Izayoi> Yes, we have to.
[19:55] *** Ran Yakumo [Nine-Tailed Strategist@EnclaveFedCom.Net(Pirated S] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:55] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Ran Yakumo
[19:55] * Ran Yakumo starts helping out as well. Her tails look especially thick and fluffy this evening!
[19:55] <David O`Cain> I see.
[19:55] *** Chen Yakumo [BlackCatofIllOmen@EnclaveFedCom.Net Pirated Server] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:55] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chen Yakumo
[19:55] <Chen Yakumo> :D
[19:58] * Chen Yakumo just runs around, playing and watching all of the activity!
[19:58] <Sakuya Izayoi> The Onryo agrees with Miss Cadia that at least some parts of the Hotel can be saved.
[19:59] <David O`Cain> Which ones?
[19:59] <Sakuya Izayoi> The first section that will be saved is to be the Hikawa Shrine on the top floor.
[20:00] <Sakuya Izayoi> The Venternass Emporium is also going to be moved.
[20:01] <Forest Kits> CHEEEEEEEEEEEEN :D
[20:02] <Forest Kits> :O
[20:02] <Forest Kits> Sakura Iyazoy! :D
[20:02] <Sakuya Izayoi> So Kaelyn Peinforte should be grateful.
[20:03] <Chen Yakumo> Hmmmmmmmmm?! Did someone say my name?
[20:03] <Sakuya Izayoi> Good evening, little Foxes!
[20:03] <Forest Kits> Yuppa :D
[20:03] <Sakuya Izayoi> The Beach Room and the restaurant Allez Cuisine are also going to be moved.
[20:04] <Sakuya Izayoi> If there is room left over, we'll attempt to save some of the other stores and smaller restaurants.
[20:04] * David O`Cain nods
[20:05] <Sakuya Izayoi> Galaxy Manga, for example, could be moved down below into Bunker 2.0
[20:06] <David O`Cain> Heh, Masaki will like that if it happens.
[20:06] <Sakuya Izayoi> One special item we were told to make a priority of securing was the Dimension Space/Time Door
[20:06] <Forest Kits> :O
[20:06] <Forest Kits> What that be?
[20:06] * Chen Yakumo reaches out VEEEERY slowly and TAPS a Forest Kit on the tail, then retreats!
[20:07] <Forest Kits> :O
[20:07] * Forest Kits trot after CHEEEEEEEEEEN :D
[20:08] <Sakuya Izayoi> Apparently, it is an early version of the Portal Gates here that uses ACME parts and a Craig Supercomputer to operate. As such, it should be much simpler to maintain.
[20:08] <D. Kakaku> The Supermarket?
[20:09] <Sakuya Izayoi> We might not be able to save that. The Onryo and little Commander Antilzha wished for us to focus on saving the first few locations.
[20:10] <Sakuya Izayoi> I believe their idea is to save those first areas, evaluate how much internal volume is used, then attempt to save more.
[20:11] <D. Kakaku> The ACME Supermarket, you never heard of it?
[20:12] <Sakuya Izayoi> I don't believe so?
[20:13] * Chen Yakumo lead the Forest Kits on a merry chase!
[20:15] <Ran Yakumo> Keep in mind, that all of these places are being transferred to the starship Hubris! You'll all have a chase to spend time onboard a cruiser of the Imperium that was designed to serve as the flagship of a Necromundan lord-aspirant!!!!
[20:16] <David O`Cain> Is that so, Ran?
[20:19] <Ran Yakumo> Yes. You'll actually get to experience a little taste of the world of Necromunda!!
[20:23] *** Several enterprising Tech-Mages attempt to prove Thrash COMPLETELY wrong. They cast multiple "Analyze Tech" spells on the Hotel's structural regeneration circuit in order to discern how it functions, then cast "Repair" on it in order to coax it to revert back to its original form and purpose.
[20:24] *** Meanwhile, several Enginseers attempt to try and stabilize things within the Hotel by modifying the main core with a Vodka-based cooling system. GOPNIK TECH ON THE SCENE!!!
[20:27] * AN-94 is overseeing the installation...and assuming the appropriate position.
[20:34] <Forest Kits> Where cheesykits? :D
[20:42] <Sakuya Izayoi> Do you mean where will Cheesykits be relocated to?
[20:43] <Forest Kits> yuppa :D
[20:43] <Forest Kits> plus we were promised more of the embarassing antics
[20:48] <Sakuya Izayoi> That's right! I believe things got postponed due to the Hotel's issues.
[20:54] <Sakuya Izayoi> We will try to find out more of when the UMP Sisters will host more episodes.
[20:54] <Sakuya Izayoi> In the meantime, we must devote our full attention to our work. Farewell for now.
[20:55] *** Sakuya Izayoi [PerfectandElegant Maid@EnclaveFedCom.Net (pirated)] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Need I say more?)
[20:59] <David O`Cain> See ya.
[20:59] <Forest Kits> :3
[21:17] <David O`Cain> Been having any fun?
[21:18] <Forest Kits> Yuppa :D
[21:18] <Forest Kits> now we have fun with only person left here! :D
[21:19] <David O`Cain> ^_^;
[21:39] <Forest Kits> =^ ^=
[22:08] <Forest Kits> want the blessings of the tails?
[22:11] <David O`Cain> I suppose I could.
[22:12] * Forest Kits all trot up to david to bestor Tailpats of the Second-highest order, the highest order ones are for Friend-Nata! :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3
[22:24] <David O`Cain> Fuzzy goofballs. :P
[22:25] <Forest Kits> :3
[23:15] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Better head on home.)
[07:37] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2337 - Lingering on that Cliffhanger! The Pain of Hard Cheese!! ***
[19:57] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:57] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Matsumi Kaze
[19:57] * Matsumi Kaze streaches, having put the twins down for a nap
[20:04] <Matsumi Kaze> well now
[20:06] * Matsumi Kaze looks around
[20:11] * Matsumi Kaze shrugs
[20:16] * Matsumi Kaze looks in the mirror, fixing her hair a little
[20:33] <Matsumi Kaze> man
[20:33] <Matsumi Kaze> looking good ^^
[20:51] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:51] <@spiritflame> konbanwa D. Kakaku
[20:51] * D. Kakaku [Tokyo] walks in, yawning.
[20:53] <Matsumi Kaze> hey yo
[20:54] <D. Kakaku> [Tokyo] hey there
[20:55] *** D. Kakaku has moved back to the Atrium
[20:56] <Matsumi Kaze> how are things for you?
[20:57] <D. Kakaku> going fine for a bit
[20:58] <Matsumi Kaze> for a bit?
[20:59] <D. Kakaku> yeah, there's been nothing to do for a while.
[21:02] * Matsumi Kaze blinks at that
[21:02] <Matsumi Kaze> um I guess?
[21:04] <Matsumi Kaze> I've been pretty busy myself...
[21:08] <D. Kakaku> oh really, doing what?
[21:10] <Matsumi Kaze> taking care of the twins, work, enjoying the night life
[21:11] <D. Kakaku> how are they doing?
[21:13] <Matsumi Kaze> the twins?
[21:13] <Matsumi Kaze> they're fine..energetic as usual
[21:16] <D. Kakaku> hah, that's good
[21:16] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah I'm glad....
[21:16] <Matsumi Kaze> things have been eerie these past few days
[21:17] <D. Kakaku> yeah? how come?
[21:28] <Matsumi Kaze> ...quiet
[21:28] <Matsumi Kaze> detached
[21:28] <Matsumi Kaze> like we're on the other side of a mirror
[21:30] <D. Kakaku> no wonder there's been nothing to do
[21:31] <Matsumi Kaze> it's a weird feeling..like being in a bubble
[21:31] <D. Kakaku> yeah
[21:32] <Matsumi Kaze> maybe I'm being paranoid..I can't tell
[21:34] <D. Kakaku> oh?
[21:35] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah
[21:39] <D. Kakaku> hmmm, so, anything being served at Chiyoko's tonight?
[21:40] <Matsumi Kaze> ...I have no idea..it's closed..I thinik
[21:42] <D. Kakaku> oh boy, how long?
[21:45] * Matsumi Kaze shrugs?
[21:46] <D. Kakaku> she's usually open around now
[21:47] <Matsumi Kaze> well I don't know why
[21:49] * D. Kakaku yawns a bit
[21:49] <Matsumi Kaze> tired?
[21:50] <D. Kakaku> maybe
[22:06] <Matsumi Kaze> or bored?
[22:11] <D. Kakaku> probably both, heh
[22:33] * Matsumi Kaze nods
[22:41] <D. Kakaku> how about dellivery?
[22:46] <Matsumi Kaze> huh?
[22:46] <Matsumi Kaze> delivery of what?
[22:48] <D. Kakaku> we're form the same country, how can you forget, Food delivery
[22:53] <Matsumi Kaze> I usually go out and buy my food
[22:54] <D. Kakaku> I like delivery, but it's been getting so expensive.
[22:56] <Matsumi Kaze> eh that's why you need to search out the best deals
[22:56] <Matsumi Kaze> I go shopping for meals about twice a week
[22:56] <Matsumi Kaze> sometimes three times
[22:56] <D. Kakaku> even the best deals are getting out of there
[22:56] <D. Kakaku> Day 1, Drinks, day 2 foods?
[22:57] <Matsumi Kaze> um not really ^^;;;
[22:57] <Matsumi Kaze> and hey
[22:58] <Matsumi Kaze> the grocery I go to...they have these stamps..if you collect enough..you get a really good deal on certain items
[22:59] <D. Kakaku> stamps? hmmm?
[23:06] <Matsumi Kaze> oh yes
[23:06] <Matsumi Kaze> I once got a new rice cooker that way
[23:08] <D. Kakaku> how is the cooker?
[23:12] <Matsumi Kaze> oh it works great!
[23:14] <D. Kakaku> rice isn't the only thing that gets in there, right?
[23:17] <Matsumi Kaze> huh???
[23:18] <D. Kakaku> you don't cook just rice in there, right?
[23:23] <Matsumi Kaze> well..no..I guess not
[23:23] <Matsumi Kaze> but mostly rice
[23:24] <D. Kakaku> ever tried flavored rice in there?
[23:32] <Matsumi Kaze> well I've added flavor after
[23:35] <D. Kakaku> oh, which ones?
[23:38] <Matsumi Kaze> um..can't remember
[23:39] <D. Kakaku> so much used?
[23:40] <Matsumi Kaze> well I just can't remember honestly
[23:41] <D. Kakaku> hmm, beef? chicken? vermicelli?
[23:43] <Matsumi Kaze> um....chicken a bit
[23:44] <D. Kakaku> nice, my favorite flavor
[23:56] <Matsumi Kaze> ^^;; good
[00:05] <Matsumi Kaze> !!!
[00:05] * Matsumi Kaze 's mom senses go off
[00:05] * Matsumi Kaze RUNS UPSTAIRS
[00:05] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*dealing with crying babies*)
[08:40] * Joanna Smithson [Tokyo] leans against a vending machine, drinking a power drink
[08:48] <Joanna Smithson> [Tokyo] ...such a weird feeling around here
[09:38] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2338 - The Pain of Pondering Plots! Suburban Senshi, a Tale of Three Cities ends now!! Happy 21st Anniversary!!! ***
[18:19] *** In the midst of a darkened room, a flashlight clicks on, its beam radiating upwards to reveal a familiar Banana-Oni...
[18:19] <Ibaraki-Douji> [Pool] Terror....
[18:19] *** Ibaraki-Douji has moved back to the Atrium
[18:19] <Ibaraki-Douji> Terror in the night!
[18:19] <Ibaraki-Douji> The whipping, howling, unforgiving winds CRASH into the clouds --- and rain falls no matter where you turn.
[18:19] <Ibaraki-Douji> There is no escape....
[18:20] <Ibaraki-Douji> .... no escape the true hororr!
[18:20] <Ibaraki-Douji> A sudden silence---
[18:21] <Ibaraki-Douji> -- and then screaming Thunder! Lightning! Floods!! Tornadoes!! Famine!!! Pestilence!!! Vermin! Fire! Earthquakes!!!!
[18:22] <Ibaraki-Douji> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[18:22] * Ibaraki-Douji is suddenly in a weathergirl's outfit! Wha--
[18:22] <Ibaraki-Douji> Giving way to hazy afternoon sunshine!
[18:22] <Ibaraki-Douji> I'll be back with a five-day forecast after this!!
[18:23] *** A vaudeville hook quickly extands to pull Ibaraki off-screen!!
[18:24] * Ibaraki-Douji is pulled away! Back to..... whatever else is supposed to be going on right now.
[19:12] *** The Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:12] <@spiritflame> konbanwa The Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri
[19:12] * The Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri start to gather in the Lobby.
[19:12] <Scarecrow> Is everyone assembled?
[19:13] <Hunter> Looks that way.
[19:14] <~Agent> The T-Dolls responded to our request. They'll be assembling here in the morning.
[19:14] <Alchemist> Oh-ho! So the game's afoot now?
[19:20] <Ouroboros> Cadia-AI has established the final timeline. Tomorrow, we're to coordinate our forces with the T-Dolls AND Azur Lane and begin the final sweep of the Hotel from roof to ground floor.
[19:20] <Ouroboros> Sangvis Ferri will perform the sweep, floor-by-floor and room-by-room.
[19:21] <Ouroboros> At the same time, the T-Dolls will begin escorting the residents down to Bunker 2.0 and start getting them settled in.
[19:22] <Ouroboros> Azur Lane will keep working to transfer the last pieces of what they can save of the Hotel to both the "Hubris" and Bunker 2.0.
[19:25] <Ouroboros> The Imperial Guard will begin their final withdraw, while the Enginseers and Tech-Mages start shutting down what parts of the Hotel they can in order to alleviate the strain.
[19:26] <~Agent> The idea being to initiate a cold shutdown of the Hotel's systems. Perhaps the meltdown can be diminished.
[19:27] <Ouroboros> By tomorrow evening, EVERYONE will be down in Bunker 2.0 and this place will be essentially mothballed.
[19:27] <Destroyer> I take it this is a Q and A session now?
[19:27] <Ouroboros> Correct. Begin asking.
[19:29] <Gager> Isn't the meltdown supposed to happen in 72 hours?
[19:33] <Ouroboros> Supposedly, but there's a concern that the breakdown of systems inside the Hotel might accelerate and cause any number of destructive conditions.
[19:35] <Ouroboros> Life support is already struggling. It's been failing in small ways for a while, but it'll likely start failing in major ways soon enough.
[19:36] <Judge> And the power?
[19:37] <~Agent> The main areas of the Hotel are using Federation power generations almost exclusively now.
[19:37] <~Agent> But as the Hotel's power diminishes, structural integrity will deteriorate rapidly.
[19:37] * The Hotel is looking worse then usual
[19:38] <Beak> There's nothing the Federation can do any more?
[19:38] <Ouroboros> No.
[19:39] <Ouroboros> They did all they could. The technology of the Hotel is beyond their ability to fix or even comprehend.
[19:39] <Ouroboros> In fact, it's astonishing that they've been able to do as much as they have.
[19:40] <Ouroboros> I heard that Thrash made some backhand complements about them.
[19:42] <Joanna Smithson> [Tokyo] so what the f[BLEEP]k is going on again?
[19:42] * Joanna Smithson has moved to: [ ]
[19:43] * Executioner POINTS at Joanna with that large mechanical CLAW she has.
[19:43] <Executioner> Simple explanation.
[19:43] <Executioner> The Hotel is about to suffer complete breakdown.
[19:44] <Executioner> Everyone is being moved to Bunker 2.0 to keep them all safe until whatever is about to happen to the Hotel happens.
[19:44] <Executioner> Otherwise, anyone who stays in the Hotel when it breaks down completely is likely going to be killed.
[19:45] <Executioner> So the Castellan has ordered everyone evacuated.
[19:47] <Ouroboros> The final evacuation will commence tomorrow morning and be completed by the evening.
[19:47] <Ouroboros> So if you have anything you'd like to get done here at the Hotel, you'd better do so tonight.
[19:49] <Scarecrow> What should we do in the meantime?
[19:50] <Ouroboros> Begin assembling the Drones and make sure they're ready. Once we start tomorrow, we're not going to stop until everyone has been moved and the Hotel placed on controlled shutdown.
[19:53] * General Quarters Alarm starts going off in one of the Guard barracks.
[19:55] * General Quarters Alarm continues to sound loudly, and small squads immediately start combining into bigger squads. In small and then increasing numbers, safeties are deactivated on weapons.
[19:55] *** Multiple Sangvis Ferri Dolls rush inside to investigate!
[19:56] * Commanders read off a list of troopers that are now missing, and order them to be found.
[19:57] * Commanders note that the Person of Interest is also missing, and numerous Guardsmen that were guarding her or in close proximity are also missing.
[19:59] * Some of the weapons stashes are reported as being short--they have been skimmed or appropriated by SOMEONE. The officers order them all found!
[20:00] * The Ringleaders of Sangvis Ferri get directly involved!
[20:01] <Ouroboros> Start scanning for the missing Guardsmen's biometrics! Perform full sweeps!
[20:01] <Gager> Gauss rifles and lasguns would be extremely valuable on the black market.
[20:02] <Executioner> Not to mention dangerous if they fell into the wrong hands.
[20:03] <~Agent> Secure those weapons stashes now and transport them back to the "Defender of Cadia". Don't allow any thieves any more chances to steal more.
[20:04] * Cadia AI starts reviewing any and all security footage on the missing people and weapons.
[20:04] * Cadia AI will also initiate INTENSIVE security sweeps within herself to prevent imposters from sneaking onboard her main body in orbit.
[20:05] * Every security feed reviewed by the Cadian AI regarding the missing weapons shows at least one of the missing soldiers taking them without authorization.
[20:06] <Judge> Where's the Governor-Militant now?
[20:06] * All of the missing soldiers were either assigned to watch the Person of Interest, or coincidentally came into contact with her over the past 72 hours.
[20:06] <Ouroboros> Coordinating with Kryuger and the others in G&K. Persica will be here tomorrow to lend a hand.
[20:07] <Beak> Get the coffee ready!
[20:07] <Cadia AI> WhaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~??!?! They STOLE the weapons themselves?!
[20:08] * Notably, the security feeds DEFINITELY seem to show Eliza McIntash as still being alive while Filibert Wright was claiming she was dead. She can easily be cross-referenced with multiple time-stamps. Filibert appears to have been wrong. The person the soldiers were monitoring shows no signs of being killed or going anywhere.
[20:09] * Cadia AI studies the footage to see what else Eliza was up to with those Guardsmen.
[20:10] * Eliza McIntash , or whoever they were guarding, is observable on security feeds up until just a few days ago, when she seemingly began increasingly avoiding all areas subject to electronic surveillance.
[20:11] * Cadia AI looks to see if Eliza was working with the missing Guardsmen directly.
[20:11] *** More guardsmen affect a state of readiness, suspecting orders will be coming, and prepare themselves and their vehicles for immiment action.
[20:12] * Eliza McIntash , or whoever it was that looked like her that they were guarding, was working with at least 75% of them directly.
[20:13] * Biometric Cogmomen are eventually detected, and register vital signs suggesting life, but there is extremely heavy interference.
[20:14] * Cadia AI transmits the pre-authorized command for the Hotel Battalion to begin deploying to the main mustering zone for transport back to the "Defender of Cadia". At the musteriing point, all Guardsmen WILL be debriefed, questioned, and anyone who had close contact with the missing soldiers will be quarantined for interrogation.
[20:14] <Cadia AI> ...
[20:15] * The breaking-down state of the HOTEL is causing tremendous difficulty in communications, and gaps in coverage are making things much more difficult than they normally would be.
[20:16] * Cadia AI puts in a request for the Inquisition to assist with this. "Inquisitor-Lord Alldrogis Valkyvida, I humbly ask for the assistance of the Ordo Xenos."
[20:16] *** Alldrogis Valkyvida [Inquisitor [REDACTED]@FedCom.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:16] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Alldrogis Valkyvida
[20:17] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Well, well...it HAS been a while since I've visited.
[20:17] *** The big guard force begins assembling, as ordered, at the mustering zone. A few more people are reported missing.
[20:18] <> Dammit! More Guardsmen are being reported missing!
[20:18] <Cadia AI> ^
[20:18] <Cadia AI> D:<
[20:19] <spiritflame> Usurper rolls 10d20 [ 11, 7, 6, 15, 3, 7, 5, 15, 1, 15 ]
[20:20] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> I'll investigate directly at the mustering zone. YOU continue to keep the Hotel's systems running.
[20:22] * One of the stockpiles of Anti-Tank Weapons turns out to be an illusion! This theft is also passed up the ranks and reported as stolen!
[20:22] * Alldrogis Valkyvida announces his presence to the battalion commanders and transmits his credentials. HE is assuming DIRECT command of the Hotel Battalion now.
[20:22] <spiritflame> One of the stockpiles of Anti-Tank Weapons rolls 10d20 [ 15, 14, 16, 10, 16, 15, 12, 10, 8, 14 ]
[20:23] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Cancel the redeployment order. The battalion is on lockdown. No transport to the "Defender of Cadia".
[20:24] * People on the street stand, awestruck, at the loud and noticeable goings-on in the compound.
[20:25] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> I want a FULL account of ALL materials and personnel. Initiate anti-magical protocols. All Tech-Mages begin defensive magicks.
[20:25] <spiritflame> Usurper rolls 2d6 [ 4, 2 ]
[20:26] * Alldrogis Valkyvida begins directly overseeing and examining everything he can. Something isn't right here, and he suspects that someone or someTHING is operating within the group, causing this.
[20:27] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Cadia, does the Hotel Battalion have a mana-shadow generator at their disposal?
[20:27] <> Yes, they do. I requisitioned one as a potential defense against any magical assaults against the Hotel.
[20:27] <Cadia AI> ^
[20:29] * Alldrogis Valkyvida checks to see if the Guardsmen brought the mana-shadow generator with them to the mustering fields.
[20:29] <spiritflame> Usurper rolls 2d6 [ 3, 4 ]
[20:29] *** Of course it's there! As ordered! Why wouldn't it be?
[20:30] * Alldrogis Valkyvida ACTIVATES it, blanketing the entire area in a null-magic field.
[20:31] <spiritflame> Usurper rolls 10d20 [ 19, 16, 12, 13, 18, 17, 6, 12, 18, 14 ]
[20:31] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is trying to protect as much of her goods as she can
[20:31] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte finds a small little dart she had before and pauses
[20:32] <Cadia AI> Ah, Miss Peinforte!
[20:32] *** All of the missing soldiers quickly report in, followed by Eliza. They report that they are in an abandoned and disused area deep inside the HOTEL.
[20:32] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hm?
[20:33] * Cadia AI transmits a full inventory of her store to Kaelyn and an accounting of what's been transported to the "Hubris" so far.
[20:33] * Missing Soldiers can be heard in each others' comms. They are all together. They report that they are with the Person of Interest and that she is... (there is a pause) safe.
[20:33] <Cadia AI> If you require any additional assistance, please let me know. T-Dolls will be dispatched to help you.
[20:33] * Missing Soldiers say to bring video equipment.
[20:34] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> thank you!
[20:34] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte wonders if Filbert is at all around.....
[20:34] * Cadia AI reforms her body and goes to see the missing Guardsmen HERSELF.
[20:34] <Cadia AI> Burn!
[20:35] <Cadia AI> Ing!
[20:35] <Cadia AI> LOVE!!!!
[20:35] * Missing Soldiers are all lined up in an impromptu meeting room (the destination slightly strains the AI projection because of severe interference) that has banners on the side and a stockpile of weapons. There are extremely unusual diagrams drawn out in paper on a big table, which look extremely unusual, some resembling troop movements or invasion plans.
[20:36] * Cadia AI SMASHES into that disused portion of the Hotel with supreme elegance and grace...and making a heretical amount of noise in the process.
[20:36] <spiritflame> Usurper rolls 2d6 [ 1, 2 ]
[20:36] * Cadia AI is a Nanomorph, not a holographic projection! She's basically like a T-1000. Liquid metal.
[20:36] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I'll have to keep an eye out for him
[20:37] * Missing Soldiers and their Charge instinctively aim weapons at the intruder, but look very happy when they realize help has come.
[20:37] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte keeps cleaning
[20:37] *** The soldiers point, as soon as the noise dies down, to the table, and say nothing. The room is silent.
[20:37] <Cadia AI> HAIL, DEFENDERS OF THE IMPERIUM!! Care to explain WHY you've abandoned your posts?
[20:37] * Cadia AI looks at the table.
[20:38] * Alldrogis Valkyvida arrives as well.
[20:38] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> What's this?
[20:38] *** All of the soldiers suddenly look horrified, and check their chronometers, their faces changing color as the realization sinks in.
[20:39] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> ELIZA MCINTOSH.
[20:39] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Are you present?
[20:40] * Drawings on the table show strange places and alien landscapes, combined with occasional troop movements and war plans. Of particular note on the table is plans that include weaponized deployment of the Ebola virus, and an illustration of what looks MAYBE like a city subjected to orbital bombardment.
[20:41] * Eliza McIntash slowly stands up from behind one of the chairs in the room, still wearing all accoutrements of a Guardswoman.
[20:41] * Cadia AI memorizes everything she's looking at and analyzes it all.
[20:41] <Eliza McIntash> .....
[20:41] <Eliza McIntash> Er? Hello?
[20:41] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Do you know who I am, Eliza McIntash?
[20:42] * Eliza McIntash looks at Alldrogis Valkyvida.
[20:42] *** Alldrogis Valkyvida is Inquisitor-Lord [Redacted] with his blur field shut down. He is actually an Allodon, a race of highly-advanced, exceptionally aggressive, and highly cunning draconid aliens with an extremely unique natural ability. His emerald green eyes gleam dimly.
His image Song is: "Forces" from the Berserk anime.

[20:42] * Eliza McIntash doesn't immediately answer.
[20:42] <Eliza McIntash> I'm thinking?
[20:42] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> I am Inquisitor-Lord Alldrogis Valkyvida, of the Inquisition.
[20:43] <Eliza McIntash> I know who she is. (Points to CADIA AI)
[20:43] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Ordo Xenos.
[20:43] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 17 ]
[20:43] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> You've been missing for several days now.
[20:43] <Eliza McIntash> Who hunt aliens.
[20:43] * Alldrogis Valkyvida nods.
[20:44] <Eliza McIntash> I have?
[20:44] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Fillibert Wright was concerned that you'd been possibly killed. Clearly, you were not.
[20:44] <Eliza McIntash> ......
[20:44] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Understand that I am not here to harm you.
[20:44] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> I do wish to know how you and these soldiers wound up here.
[20:45] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> And in possession of a large amount of Imperial Guard weaponry.
[20:45] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 11 ]
[20:46] <Cadia AI> YoUr DeReLiCtIoN oF dUtY mUsT bE pUnIsHeD~!!!!
[20:46] <Cadia AI> >:D
[20:46] * Eliza McIntash doesn't answer. The soldiers, however, slowly back away from Eliza, and say "No--wait she---it was her, not us!"
[20:46] * Alldrogis Valkyvida bonks Cadia-AI on the head with his glaive. "Settle down, you."
[20:47] * Alldrogis Valkyvida holds up his hand, calling for silence.
[20:47] <Soldiers> She asked us...
[20:47] * Soldiers are silent.
[20:47] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> What did she ask you?
[20:47] * is silent.
[20:47] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 15 ]
[20:47] <Eliza McIntash> I asked them to come here.
[20:48] <Eliza McIntash> To protect me, and...
[20:48] * Alldrogis Valkyvida looks at the plans on the table for a full minute before saying anything more.
[20:48] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 13 ]
[20:49] *** Cadia AI recognizes that those places on the maps are not of anywhere on Earth or any other planet in her databanks.
[20:49] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> To strike at something?
[20:49] * Eliza McIntash nods meekly, her eyes wet with tears.
[20:50] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> To protect yourself by pre-emptively striking at something that represents the very threat you're hiding from?
[20:50] * Eliza McIntash is crying. She nods.
[20:50] <Eliza McIntash> I can't take it anymore. I don't even feel alive. I haven't felt alive in a really long time.
[20:51] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> What exactly were you planning to attack?
[20:51] <Eliza McIntash> There's... nothing. Nothing to live for here. This is the exact opposite of what I wanted.... everything I loved is gone.
[20:52] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Revenge? Retaliation? Retribution?
[20:52] <Eliza McIntash> It doesn't REALLY matter, does it?
[20:52] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> It matters to me.
[20:53] * Alldrogis Valkyvida sits down near Eliza, regarding her with his deep green eyes that seem almost jewel-like.
[20:53] * Eliza McIntash is shaking her head. "I couldn't stand it. I wanted to fight back."
[20:54] * Eliza McIntash looks at the weapons around the room, and the soldiers. "I'm..... really really sorry. To get you wiped up in this."
[20:54] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> I am a naturally curious entity, Eliza. I would not object to hearing your story since it is of such deep importance to you.
[20:54] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> The soldiers will not be punished.
[20:54] * Eliza McIntash looks at herself in the reflective eyes of whatever the creature is, and upon sighting her reflection, says "I don't recognize myself."
[20:54] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> I already suspect that you did something to influence them.
[20:55] <Eliza McIntash> I wish Chateaux were here. T_T
[20:55] <Eliza McIntash> I wish my daughter were here.
[20:55] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> As for you, it is within my power to possibly assist you in some way.
[20:55] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Provided I know more.
[20:55] <Eliza McIntash> I wish I didn't have to keep fighting, and keep hiding, and be afraid, ALL THE TIME---every moment of every day when I'm not----when I'm here.
[20:55] <Eliza McIntash> They are going to get me eventually. Even you guys cannot stop it.
[20:56] <Eliza McIntash> ....and it doesn't even matter, does it?
[20:56] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> You mean the one that keeps trying to find your location and possessions, correct?
[20:56] <Eliza McIntash> I have told people---AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, that it's dangerous for me to go out into the world. I have said again and again that I'll die if I do it.
[20:57] <Eliza McIntash> And look at this place---it cannot protect me anymore either.
[20:57] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> No, it cannot. Chateaux's absence has doomed this place.
[20:57] * Eliza McIntash chokes, "Chateaux---was supposed to----" T_T
[20:58] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> And your nemesis will likely come sooner or later to capitalize on the situation.
[20:58] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Which leaves me only one viable option.
[20:58] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> You will need the direct assistance of the Holy Inquisition.
[20:58] <Eliza McIntash> Yes. Speaking of that...
[20:58] * Eliza McIntash levels a LasPistol at Alldrogis' head.
[20:59] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Hmmm?
[20:59] <Eliza McIntash> Don't move.
[20:59] * Alldrogis Valkyvida looks curiously, but doesn't move.
[20:59] <Eliza McIntash> There is nobody. NOBODY, who comes in here who might not be them in disguise with lethal intent.
[20:59] * Eliza McIntash backs up.
[21:00] * Eliza McIntash channels as much power as she can muster, and speaks in an eldritch tongue...
[21:00] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 18 ]
[21:00] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> If I had lethal intent, we wouldn't be talking. And besides...
[21:00] * Alldrogis Valkyvida MELTS
[21:00] *** The anti-mana field flickers and strains under what Eliza is doing.
[21:01] * Alldrogis Valkyvida slides rapidly across the floor as a mass of Nanopaste and SURGES at Eliza!
[21:01] * Eliza McIntash 's concentration of the magic lapses, and she fires into the liquid upon seeing this display.
[21:01] <Eliza McIntash> - THIS IS IT! DO SOMETHING! -
[21:01] * Eliza McIntash shrieks at the soldiers, and chants...
[21:01] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 8 ]
[21:02] *** Nothing happens.
[21:02] * Alldrogis Valkyvida (Nanopaste) is hardly affected as the las-rounds only boil away minor amounts of the Criton-enriched nanites.
[21:02] * charges at Eliza too!
[21:02] <Cadia AI> ^
[21:02] * Eliza McIntash keeps firing at the puddle as it moves across the floor, and draws her sword in a blink of an eye with her other hand because she knows a person like this will close with her.
[21:02] <Cadia AI> Naughty-naughty, Bucky!
[21:03] <Eliza McIntash> - STOP THEM! -
[21:03] * Cadia AI dives at Eliza from one direction!
[21:03] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1D20d [ ]
[21:03] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 12 ]
[21:03] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 10 ]
[21:03] * Alldrogis Valkyvida (Nanopaste) quickly reforms and tries to grapple with Eliza from the other direction.
[21:04] * Eliza McIntash meets the hologram with an expert sword swing, but nothing happens.
[21:04] * Eliza McIntash is very good at wrestling, much better than her stature would indicate.
[21:04] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 12 ]
[21:04] * Eliza McIntash looks up to the ceiling before she is pinned....
[21:05] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 15 ]
[21:05] * Alldrogis Valkyvida tries to clamp a hand over Eliza's mouth, and send a gout of nanopaste into her mouth to seal it closed.
[21:05] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 8 ]
[21:06] * melts into Nanopaste too, and tries to ENGULF Eliza!
[21:06] <Cadia AI> ^
[21:06] * Eliza McIntash simply isn't practiced enough to stop this assault from expert combatants, and goes down. Her tears run down onto the nano-hand and she closes her eyes. Her pulse races in adrenaline-fueled panic, and those engulfing her can recognize her desperation as somebody who expects to die.
[21:07] <spiritflame> Soldiers rolls 10d20 [ 5, 3, 20, 1, 15, 12, 19, 4, 1, 4 ]
[21:07] *** Two of the soldiers raise their weapons and point them at Eliza's assailants.
[21:08] * Eliza McIntash stops fighting back, and sobs beneath their bodies, hyperventilating as much as she is able with whatever that is in her mouth.
[21:10] * Eliza McIntash is not able to stop whatever the two of them are going to do to her.
[21:11] <Cadia AI> ...
[21:12] <Cadia AI> Drop those weapons, soldiers. You can't harm us.
[21:12] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> And if you do, the consequences will be DIRE.
[21:12] <spiritflame> Soldiers rolls 2d20 [ 2, 7 ]
[21:12] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Wouldn't you agree...HARRY?
[21:13] *** One of the soldiers does lower the weapon, obviously chastened, the other one asks, "she has said almost every day that the ones who kill her would be in disguise."
[21:13] *** There's a loud, liquid hiss as a third creature lands on top of the table, screaching like a banshee.
[21:14] * The table that has all those drawings on them?
[21:14] *** Right?
[21:14] *** Inquisitor Harry has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Inquisitor Harry
[21:14] * Inquisitor Harry landed on the edge of the table, and quickly scuttles up the wall and onto the ceiling.
[21:15] * just cries, and doesn't fight back.
[21:15] * Eliza McIntash ^
[21:16] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 10 ]
[21:16] * Eliza McIntash chokes a little bit on the goop in her mouth.
[21:16] * Eliza McIntash tries to breath through her nose
[21:16] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 7 ]
[21:17] * Eliza McIntash frantically struggles, her heart beating faster and faster, her eyes bulging.
[21:17] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> If I release you, will you calm down and behave?
[21:17] * Alldrogis Valkyvida retracts the nanopaste so Eliza can at least breathe adequately.
[21:18] *** There is only a retching sound of mucus from Eliza's nose in answer as she desperately fights-----and then stops fighting, gasping for air through her mouth.
[21:18] * Eliza McIntash gasps and gasps, and then tries to blow the snot out of her nose. It's pretty gross.
[21:18] <Eliza McIntash> ....
[21:18] <Eliza McIntash> I hate my life. T_T
[21:19] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Now. It is within MY prerogative to help you. But actions like this simply make it seem like leaving you to fend for yourself would be much easier for us in the long run.
[21:19] * Eliza McIntash gives a long sigh.
[21:19] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 9 ]
[21:20] * Alldrogis Valkyvida motions for Cadia AI and Inquisitor Harry to back away. He himself gets up and takes a step back from Eliza.
[21:20] <Eliza McIntash> ...or you could just shoot me and save them the trouble. I have tried and tried, but cannot defend myself.
[21:20] <Eliza McIntash> Nobody beleives me.
[21:20] <Eliza McIntash> ...
[21:21] <Eliza McIntash> And it doesn't even matter.
[21:21] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> I am willing to try and help you.
[21:21] * Eliza McIntash doesn't bother getting up.
[21:21] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Or, if you so desire...
[21:21] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 12 ]
[21:21] <Eliza McIntash> How?
[21:22] * Eliza McIntash staggers to her feet. "How can you help me?"
[21:22] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> First, you and I will need to have an extensive talk.
[21:22] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> And I would have you know that I am the best listener you'll ever encounter in your life.
[21:22] <Eliza McIntash> .....
[21:23] * Eliza McIntash answers flatly, "No. You're not."
[21:23] <Eliza McIntash> But she's gone now.
[21:23] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> Chateaux, you mean.
[21:23] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> No, I'm better. ^__~
[21:24] * Eliza McIntash sighs, and shakes her head, but follows Alldrogis.
[21:24] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> After all, I've had well over 100000 years of practice.
[21:24] * Eliza McIntash considers pointing out that Chateaux is timeless, but decides there's simply no point.
[21:25] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> First, let's get you someplace even more secure than this.
[21:25] <Alldrogis Valkyvida> And among some creatures that can give you better emotional support.
[21:25] <Eliza McIntash> Whatever.
[21:25] <Eliza McIntash> I don't care.
[21:25] <Eliza McIntash> I just don't f[BLEEP]king care.
[21:25] *** Alldrogis Valkyvida [Inquisitor [REDACTED]@FedCom.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Namely, Gensokyo. I think you need to spend a little time with the Forest Kits of the Rising Floof.)
[21:26] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte works on securing things
[21:26] <Cadia AI> GUARDSMEN! Follow me. You will absolve yourselves of your actions in the presence of the Emperor's own image
[21:27] *** Eliza McIntash [0] has quit IRC (Tell your mother you love her every single day. Someday, a crumbling house and silence will await you where she stood.)
[21:27] * Cadia AI will take them to the Temple-Shrine onboard the "Defender of Cadia", where they will meet with the Confessors.
[21:28] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte pauses a moment, thinking about Filbert a little, an amused thought in her head
[21:28] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hm
[21:28] *** Those guardsmen will start acting funny again right after they are out of the Mana-damping field.
[21:29] * Inquisitor Harry will be observing those Guardsmen CLOSELY for any signs of deviation. If they do anything untowards, he'll personally capture and imprison them.
[21:29] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I wonder if he is busy or if he's...nah
[21:30] *** Inquisitor Harry has left #suburbansenshi2 (*observes silently *)
[21:31] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> he probably is..running that place of his
[21:31] *** They don't do anything against orders, just act funny, and make eye contact with each other a lot.
[21:32] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> do I dare
[21:33] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte flips a coin
[21:35] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte randomly texts Filbert?
[21:37] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte texts Filbert     not sure if you answer these but I need your assitance
[21:38] * Filibert Wright texts Kaelyn P. Peinforte     Greetings my lady.
[21:38] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte isn't even sure if this will work
[21:38] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> !
[21:38] * Filibert Wright texts Kaelyn P. Peinforte     I shall help you as best I am able. I suppose you got this number by backtracking the Fax I sent with the flight plan, didn't you?
[21:39] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte texts Filbert     um yes..if you can come to the Atrium as soon as possible?
[21:39] *** There is not an answer for a significant amount of time.
[21:39] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte blinks
[21:40] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ummm...
[21:40] * Filibert Wright texts Kaelyn P. Peinforte     I must ask you, madame, if there is an emergency. I do not feel safe in that structure, for what I feel is a good reason. Those who have slain Miss Eliza could seek well seek to slay me next, and I am not fully certain of my ability to defend myself.
[21:41] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte texts Filbert     i'll meet you outside then
[21:41] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte walks outside..isn't even sure if this is worth all this