the current system time is: Thu Aug 25 23:08 2022; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

<.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> i kno dis sit will tramatize u
<.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> but eyem 903 yarz old
<.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> im an olde women
<.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> i had da intranet sance i wuz lik 13 dayz ole
<.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> i seen it allz
<.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> i kno wat i went an hoe 2 gat it


welcome to #suburbansenshi2

[23:10] <TV> his match with Liam Alanson begins tomorrow night at 8 PM, courtesy of Val Corp, the organizer of the National Battle tournament.
[23:12] <TV> and goodnight, from the ValCorp Blimp
[23:13] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Back to the suite, and good night.)
[00:32] <Matsumi Kaze> ZZZZZZ
[00:38] * Matsumi Kaze smiles in her sleep...she's having a good dream
[00:58] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[09:52] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Theater ]
[09:53] * Matsumi Kaze [Theater] is at the theater, watching a rehersial.....the cast looks..absolutly terrified to see her there!
[09:55] <Matsumi Kaze> [Theater] *staaaaaare*
[09:55] <Girl A> u..u..u...u...u..uh..um...
[09:56] <Girl B> my lord..the sun shines bright...why do you look unwell?
[09:56] <Girl A> MAH LORD THE SUN IS SUNNY! WHY YOU LOOKING BAD!!!!
[09:56] <Girl A> O_O
[09:56] * Girl A realizes her accent just slipped again and turns red
[09:56] <Matsumi Kaze> [Theater] ......
[09:56] <Matsumi Kaze> [Theater] pfft
[09:57] * Girl C facepalms on the wings of the theater ><
[10:07] <Matsumi_Shin> [Apartment] YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
[10:07] * Matsumi_Shin has moved to: [ Earth C ]
[10:08] * Matsumi_Shin [Earth C] watches as Minako is trying her hand at an arcade game...she's currently in a little shoving match with Usagi on trying to get the best view
[20:56] * Chiyoko Shinkaze cooks one of the dinners....while her head is detached, watching a baking program
[21:02] * Eiry , Sali, Suzie, and the others interested in baking are having watching parties on Aes if Chiyoko would like to join them
[21:03] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> hmmm
[21:03] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> *_* that's amazing
[21:23] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> hee
[21:38] * Sarah Christensson has moved to: [ Aes ]
[21:38] * Sarah Christensson [Aes] is happily watching with her son ^^
[21:40] * Joanna Smithson meditates near the river
[22:22] *** Miara [miara@gmail.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:22] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Miara
[22:24] * Miara comes in to wait for some of the others, in a club outfit of a constellation patterned overbust corset and mini bustle skirt - probably as close to goth as she'll get
[22:27] <Miara> yo people!
[22:28] <Joanna Smithson> hm?
[22:29] * Joanna Smithson opens a single eye
[22:29] <Joanna Smithson> hi there
[22:29] <Miara> girls' night if you want to go
[22:29] <Miara> Yumiko picked the place, so it's all goth and stuff
[22:30] <Joanna Smithson> huh
[22:30] * Joanna Smithson checks her phone and looks at the camera
[22:30] <Joanna Smithson> yeah I can go
[22:31] <Miara> oh cool *texts her the location map*
[22:31] * Joanna Smithson checks the phone
[22:31] <Joanna Smithson> ha got i!
[22:32] <Miara> woo
[22:44] <Miara> hm...Tamili's taking a while
[22:45] <Miara> so, what've you been up to?
[22:51] <Joanna Smithson> mmm training mostly
[22:51] <Joanna Smithson> doing my sister's work while she's staying home
[23:04] <Joanna Smithson> you?
[23:08] <Miara> been around here the last few days, training (but I do that no matter where I am), and like...actually sleeping :)
[23:17] <Joanna Smithson> ugh sleep
[23:17] <Joanna Smithson> don't even remember that
[23:17] <Miara> well, she can meet us there. i'm going to get going
[23:20] <Joanna Smithson> alright then!
[23:26] * Miara grabs her bag and heads for the door
[23:27] * Miara is away 
[23:27] * Joanna Smithson is away 
[00:02] <Freya Felinus> ......
[00:02] * Freya Felinus has moved to: [ 1603 ]
[00:02] * Freya Felinus [1603] looks at the mass of tiny tengus who have hidden under the bed covers cause they had a bad dream
[00:03] <Freya Felinus> [1603] *sigh!*
[00:04] * Freya Felinus is away: now girls...
[00:57] * Matsumi Kaze [Theater] grumbles...sitting on her sofa, snacking
[00:58] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ 1603 ]
[00:58] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] glances out to the window
[00:58] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] ...wonder what everyone is doing....
[01:08] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] eh..probably nothing
[01:16] * Forest Kits are fluffing it up :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3
[01:57] * Aiko relaxes with a book
[02:03] <Forest Kits> :3
[02:03] <Forest Kits> what the story be? :O
[02:23] * Aiko simply shows the cover
[02:23] <Forest Kits> Ooooooohhhh :D
[11:10] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[11:10] <@spiritflame> ohayo Hideki Kaze
[11:10] * Hideki Kaze is out shopping for more things
[11:11] <Hideki Kaze> ..don't we already have enough things
[11:11] * Hideki Kaze has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[11:11] * Hideki Kaze [Tokyo] looks at the list he has
[11:11] <Hideki Kaze> [Tokyo] ...I just feel sorry for sean
[11:25] * Katori Kaioh has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[11:25] <Katori Kaioh> [Tokyo] WHY AM I BEING FORCED TO DO THIS
[11:25] <Katori Kaioh> [Tokyo] I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT FAMILY
[11:34] * Katori Kaioh [Tokyo] grumbles, walking a hardware store
[11:53] * Katori Kaioh [Tokyo] sees an ad for "happy homes make a happy couple"
[11:54] * Katori Kaioh [Tokyo] imagines himself and Kaifuu in the ad instead
[11:55] * Katori Kaioh [Tokyo] gets a nosebleed
[14:24] <Matsuo Shin> ......
[14:29] * Matsuo Shin is trying his hand at another puzzle
[15:36] * Mira (Future) grumbles, standing outside a shop
[15:36] <Mira (Future)> ...where the hell is she
[16:07] <Beryl Shadowmoon (Future)> Right here!
[16:37] <Mira (Future)> GAH
[16:37] <Mira (Future)> where have you been???
[16:51] * Mira (Future) huffs
[16:54] * Mira (Future) stomps off, checking her Comm
[17:12] <Mira (Future)> why couldn't our brothers take care of this
[17:52] <Beryl Shadowmoon (Future)> I've been looking around the city!
[17:54] <Mira (Future)> I don't get why WE have to be doing all this
[17:56] <Beryl Shadowmoon (Future)> what are we looking for anyway?
[17:57] <Mira (Future)> 9_9 mom wanted a snack that's no longer made in our time zone
[17:58] <Beryl Shadowmoon (Future)> ingredients aren't available?
[17:59] <Mira (Future)> the unhealthy stuff no.....
[18:00] <Beryl Shadowmoon (Future)> so, we need sugar and sprinkles
[18:01] <Mira (Future)> yeah *looks at the list on her COMM*
[18:03] <Beryl Shadowmoon (Future)> Oh look at that blimp up there!
[18:03] * Mira (Future) glances up
[18:04] <Mira (Future)> ok?
[18:05] <Beryl Shadowmoon (Future)> is that the one Pinako told us about battling on?
[18:06] <Mira (Future)> forgot about that thing
[18:06] <Mira (Future)> meh
[18:07] <Mira (Future)> never got her obessisson with that
[18:08] <Beryl Shadowmoon (Future)> not sure why she helped uncle matsuo with some old moon legends either >_>
[18:10] <Mira (Future)> the past we weird....
[18:10] <Mira (Future)> *was
[18:12] <Mira (Future)> i shouldn't be here too long....I'm suppose to be at my daughter's recital....
[18:13] <Beryl Shadowmoon (Future)> Where are those other ingredients?
[18:14] <Mira (Future)> ...I'm guessing we can just go to a grocery
[18:16] <Mira (Future)> I wish i was back home
[18:18] <Beryl Shadowmoon (Future)> ok, I just hope they're not too expensive.
[18:18] <Beryl Shadowmoon (Future)> oh come on Mira, we'll make it back in time for her recital.
[18:20] <Mira (Future)> let's just get this over with!
[18:21] * Beryl Shadowmoon (Future) points to a large grocery store! "There"
[18:36] <Mira (Future)> ugh finally
[18:55] * Mira (Future) goes shopping for her mother's things
[20:32] * Minerva listens to the music at the concert and looks..bemused
[20:32] <Minerva> I must say the O`Cain boy found an interesting hobby
[20:33] * Veruka smiles "as long as he enjoys it!"
[21:37] <Lady Nike> this....song is...interesting?
[22:40] * Minerva taps her foot a bit to the beat
[23:58] <D. Kakaku> what song are they on now?
[00:00] <D. Kakaku> Get the camera and the sexy dancing ladies ready, and a clip of that guy.
[00:01] <D. Kakaku> not the right song yet.
[00:06] <D. Kakaku> ok, this is the one, get ready, play the splice
[00:07] <D. Kakaku> ladies in 4, 3, 2, 1.. go!
[00:09] * The sexy ladies group simply dance to the camera while miming the lyrics, nothing else.
[00:10] *** And somewhere in Texas, some guy is angrily saying "SHUT UP!, I"M NOT LYING" while throwing beer cans around.
[00:13] <D. Kakaku> ok that should be it, our goal for tonight's achieved
[00:14] <D. Kakaku> I just gotta pay the group, the editors and some of the crew who were also waiting for that song.
[00:37] <D. Kakaku> hmmmmmm
[01:06] * Minerva enjoys an after concert drink for herself
[01:06] * Minerva is with the other royals
[01:09] <D. Kakaku> so, anything going on?
[01:10] * Minerva and the royals aren't in the hotel
[01:28] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[01:28] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Matsumi Kaze
[01:28] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] what's all the noise
[01:29] *** Matsumi Kaze has moved back to the Atrium
[01:40] <Matsumi Kaze> *yawn*
[01:42] <D. Kakaku> hmm?
[01:50] <Matsumi Kaze> something was noisy
[02:13] * Matsumi Kaze yawns
[02:14] <D. Kakaku> what was noisy?
[02:44] <Matsumi Kaze> I don't know...I'm..just going to get some sleep
[02:45] <Matsumi Kaze> night..
[02:45] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[02:48] <Beryl Shadowmoon (Future)> night
[02:48] <D. Kakaku> night
[02:48] <D. Kakaku> (( heh, wrong one ))
[12:02] <Hideki Kaze> [Tokyo] .....
[12:02] *** Hideki Kaze has moved back to the Atrium
[12:02] <Hideki Kaze> >_>
[12:02] <Hideki Kaze> <_<
[12:02] * Hideki Kaze finds some quiet time
[12:07] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT ALLOWED TO COOK
[12:07] * Chiyoko Shinkaze growls angerly, summoning a plasma cannon from her arm..only to get shoved out of her resteraunt...which is locked behind her
[12:07] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> O_O
[12:11] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> of all the...
[13:16] * Chiyoko Shinkaze has moved to: [ Time of Eve ]
[13:16] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> [Time of Eve] and THEY TELL ME I NEED TO GO ON A VACATION
[13:16] * Chiyoko Shinkaze [Time of Eve] sips her coffee, grumbling just a bit
[13:16] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> [Time of Eve] you don't think I cook too much, do you?
[13:17] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> [Time of Eve] ..maybe I need a vacation...
[13:20] * Chiyoko Shinkaze [Time of Eve] turns and waves to one of the other regulars she sometimes chats with
[13:21] * Chiyoko Shinkaze [Time of Eve] turns back
[13:21] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> [Time of Eve] anyway....I mean....you don't think I have an issue, do you?
[13:39] * Chiyoko Shinkaze [Time of Eve] sighs and listens to the music being played
[13:58] * Minerva has moved to: [ Hotel Backyard ]
[13:59] * Minerva [Hotel Backyard] grumbles, fumbling with her phone
[13:59] <Minerva> [Hotel Backyard] these..machines..are useless
[14:00] * Minerva [Hotel Backyard] glances up to watch Masato, Mira Eseme, Selene and Lily playing in a blown up kiddie pool
[14:00] <Minerva> [Hotel Backyard] how do I get...these.....
[14:02] <Minerva> [Hotel Backyard] THERE
[14:03] * Minerva [Hotel Backyard] manages to take a photo!
[14:03] * Minerva [Hotel Backyard] sends it to Jenn
[14:03] * Minerva texts Jenn     WITNESS THE CUTENESS OF MY WONDERFUL GRANDCHILDRENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
[14:03] <Minerva> [Hotel Backyard] oh no no no
[14:04] * Minerva [Hotel Backyard] frowns as the text button gets stuck
[14:10] * Minerva [Hotel Backyard] avoids getting splashed at
[14:10] <Minerva> [Hotel Backyard] not now, children...your dear grandmother is......busy
[14:17] <Minerva> [Hotel Backyard] how do I send these phot-oh no..OH NO
[14:17] * Minerva [Hotel Backyard] sends the photo to EVERYONE
[14:57] * Minerva [Hotel Backyard] is struggling with her phone as the kids run around the sprinklers.......and then find Haruka's old anarchist stash
[15:07] * Minerva [Hotel Backyard] frowns, even as the sounds of explosions happen in the background
[16:31] * Minerva [Hotel Backyard] is getting into a text fight with Maia and Aphrodiate over who has the better grandchild!
[17:30] *** Parts of Tokyo are now a smoking ruin....
[17:30] * Minerva [Hotel Backyard] , Maia and the former Queen of Venus are still arguing on who has the superior grandchildren...in the middle of a smoking crater
[18:12] * Repair crews are already rushing in to fix the damage
[18:58] * Matsumi Kaze looks out at the rapidly repaired deveistation...and just sighs
[19:02] * Burroughs rises up from the floor. "HL for your thoughts?"
[19:03] <Matsumi Kaze> my other mother is at it again
[19:05] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:05] <@spiritflame> konbanwa David O`Cain
[19:06] * David O`Cain is sitting at a table with Michelle, Donovan, Ryoko, and Azumi, and everyone's been drinking beer
[19:08] <Burroughs> Hoo boy.
[19:10] <Matsumi Kaze> think it's about the grandkids....AGAIN
[19:11] <David O`Cain> About who's the best or cutest?
[19:11] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah
[19:16] <Azumi Kiribayashi> It puts family feud to a higher level in my opinion. Add in their powers, and it further increases the danger when getting into a verbal fight.
[19:19] <Matsumi Kaze> well they just blew up half of tokyo...so..yes
[19:22] * Azumi Kiribayashi sighs
[19:27] <Azumi Kiribayashi> Regardless, how is everyone this evening?
[19:27] <Matsumi Kaze> anchy but alright
[19:31] <Matsumi Kaze> *achy
[19:37] <Azumi Kiribayashi> Do you need anything, Matsumi?
[19:39] <Matsumi Kaze> not at the moment I guess
[19:47] <Azumi Kiribayashi> Alright.
[19:48] <David O`Cain> Say, what's Hideki up to lately?
[19:53] <Matsumi Kaze> been working
[20:04] <David O`Cain> Ah. Any new programs?
[20:08] <Matsumi Kaze> WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THIS
[20:09] <David O`Cain> Bite my head off, why don't you? :/
[20:11] * Matsumi Kaze grumbles
[20:27] <Donovan O`Cain> I guess everybody else is busy tonight. That's alright. Gives us a nice environment to kick back and relax.
[20:27] <Michelle O`Cain> Yeah. Especially after an awesome concert. ^_^
[20:28] * Beryl walks to the group :O
[20:32] <Beryl> hi :D
[20:34] <Michelle O`Cain> Hi.
[20:35] <Beryl> :O
[20:41] <Michelle O`Cain> How are you?
[20:41] <Beryl> Good! :D
[20:42] <Michelle O`Cain> That's good!
[20:57] * Matsumi Kaze grumbles and goes to lay down
[21:04] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2247 - Catboy Ramen Water high on Protein! Haruka high on Life!! ***
[21:12] <Matsumi Kaze> F[BLEEP]K YOU, HARUKA
[21:13] <Beryl> Grandma angry? :O
[21:15] <Matsumi Kaze> hmph
[21:16] <Beryl> :(
[22:10] * Matsumi Kaze is in cranky mode tonight
[22:27] * Minerva [Hotel Backyard] has started the fight again...makes the duel on Punk Hazard look like a slap fight
[22:54] <Matsumi Kaze> CAN SOMEONE KEEP THE NOISE DOWN PLEASE
[23:08] *** Michelle O`Cain has quit IRC (Gonna go sleep. Night!)
[23:40] <D. Kakaku> hm? hey there
[23:42] <Matsumi Kaze> WHAT
[23:44] <D. Kakaku> I SAID HEY THERE!
[23:51] <Matsumi Kaze> F YOU
[23:53] * Matsumi Kaze grumbles and covers herself with a blanket
[00:50] <Hideki Kaze> I'd..suggest leaving her alone
[00:51] * D. Kakaku is already doing something else.
[00:52] <D. Kakaku> hey there hideki
[00:58] * Hideki Kaze gently strokes his wife's hair, while she sleeps
[00:58] <Hideki Kaze> ..I cannot imagine how difficult thi sis for her
[01:00] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (tries to help Matsumi upstairs)
[19:01] * Ibaraki-Douji jolts awake again. "Gah!!"
[19:01] <Ibaraki-Douji> .....
[19:01] <Ibaraki-Douji> Maybe I really do need to lay off the junk....
[19:01] <Ibaraki-Douji> Wait, the hell am I saying?!
[19:04] <Forest Kit> Snax Tax :3
[19:09] <Delilah Inochi> huh what's this?
[19:09] * Delilah Inochi bounces over
[19:13] * Little fox ears suddenly pop up nearby
[19:13] <Little fox ears> Snax tax?
[19:16] *** has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:16] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[19:16] *** Sovetskaya Rossiya has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:16] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Sovetskaya Rossiya
[19:18] * Little fox ears creep in closer
[19:18] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Greetings, comrades!
[19:19] *** UMP-9 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:19] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-9
[19:19] *** UMP-45 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:19] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-45
[19:19] <UMP-45> Guten.
[19:19] <UMP-9> :D
[19:20] * UMP-9 starts hunting for FLUFFIES!!
[19:20] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Ah, cousins. How are you?
[19:21] <Delilah Inochi> hm?
[19:22] <UMP-45> We're good. Which is more than can be said for you Sea-Dolls in the VR war! >:D
[19:26] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Pah! You've only been dealing with those Iron Blood cykas, some Sakura Empire, and some Eagle Union and Royal Navy.
[19:29] <UMP-45> Oh we've been dealing with you Northern Parliament girls too! And we've been slowly but surely pushing you back towards your main city!
[19:30] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> :/
[19:31] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> You underestimate. You'll see how strong Northern Parliament is.
[19:34] <UMP-9> BORDER=0 Kleine f├╝chse! Komm raus und spiele!
[19:39] <Forest Kit> Ibaraki needs to pay snax Tax :3
[19:43] <UMP-9> BORDER=0 THERE'S ONE!!!
[19:43] * UMP-9 rushes over to scoop up the forest kit in her arms, for snuggles and belly scratches
[19:47] <Forest Kit> :3
[19:47] <Forest Kit> well you help us make Ibaraki pay snax tax? :D
[19:48] * Delilah Inochi heads off to another room!
[19:48] <UMP-9> Hmmm, where's this Ibaraki now?
[19:49] <Forest Kit> she be hiding, me thought I heard her earlier :O
[19:50] * Sovetskaya Rossiya gets a bottle of kvass from the bar
[19:51] * UMP-9 searches around with the Forest Kit still in her arms.
[19:59] * Sovetskaya Rossiya turns to 45, "So, anything new, cousin?"
[20:02] <UMP-45> Not too much besides. The Kits are enjoying the rainy season back on Neudaiz, and I've heard that a few of you Sea-Dolls have been acting weird in the VR war.
[20:07] <UMP-45> I haven't seen any of that for myself yet though
[20:13] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Eh? Who is acting weird?
[20:15] <UMP-45> Various girls. Mostly the factions NOT yours or Ironblood's
[20:17] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> I see.
[20:25] <UMP-45> Not sure if that's something you should be concerned about. At least not yet. But they've been acting really strangely whenever it snows big-time.
[20:36] <~> *sneak sneak*
[20:36] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Who? Iron Blood?
[20:38] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :3
[20:38] <UMP-45> Oddly enough no. Mostly it's Eagle Union, Sakura Empire, and Royal Navy
[20:42] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Interesting.
[20:50] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Hi!
[21:00] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Oh, hello, young one.
[21:02] * Lyz flits her way downstairs. "Oh, hello."
[21:02] <UMP-45> Isn't it almost time for you to be in bed, little fuch?
[21:02] * UMP-9 waves to Lyz
[21:02] * Delilah Inochi has moved to: [ Onsen ]
[21:02] * Delilah Inochi [Onsen] removes her towel and slips into the water, sighing
[21:02] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] better ^^
[21:03] * Lyz waves hello to UMP=9.
[21:03] <UMP-9> Let's go! Time for all little kits to be tucked in!
[21:03] * UMP-9 beckons for the forest kit(s) to follow!
[21:03] * UMP-45 plucks up Nata and puts her on her head!
[21:04] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Take care, cousins.
[21:05] * Delilah Inochi [Onsen] hums to herself as she just enjoys the water
[21:05] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Let's go!")
[21:06] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Gah!")
[21:06] *** UMP-9 has left #suburbansenshi2 (I will pay the snax tax!)
[21:10] *** Forest Kit has left #suburbansenshi2 (:3)
[21:11] * Delilah Inochi [Onsen] thinks to herself of everything going on
[21:14] *** has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[21:15] *** Nima Tsewang has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:15] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Nima Tsewang
[21:15] * Nima Tsewang has moved to: [ onsen ]
[21:15] * Nima Tsewang [onsen] looks into the main onsen from next door
[21:15] * Lyz flits over to the kitchen. Time to grab herself some good stuff.
[21:17] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] hello?
[21:19] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] hm? oh hello there!
[21:20] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] hi delilah
[21:20] * Nima Tsewang [onsen] comes in, in regular summer clothes (leggings and a wide-strapped tank top)
[21:21] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] I thought someone was over here
[21:23] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] I'm just enjoying the quiet here
[21:24] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] i can go, if you like. was just curious if you wanted to talk about anything.
[21:26] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] no no yuo don't have to go!
[21:29] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] alright. miara likes the chocolate thing over there, but it's weird. i just keep her company sometimes
[21:29] * Nima Tsewang [onsen] makes sure her hair is up properly, takes her clothes off, and slips in
[21:30] * Lyz heads back upstairs.
[21:35] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] how are you doing?
[21:38] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] really tired
[21:38] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] been trying to keep up with everything ><
[21:41] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] you have school, senshi duties, family stuff plus matsumi's expecting, and a girlfriend, right?
[21:43] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] yeah
[21:45] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] sometimes I feels overwhelming
[21:45] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] i know terran schools require a lot of time and homework. do you have a lot of that left?
[21:46] * Delilah Inochi [Onsen] nods...
[21:47] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] summer homework
[21:48] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] that seems more controllable than senshi work, at least. or maybe family stuff.
[21:50] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] yeah sometimes
[21:50] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] ...sometimes I worry i'm too overbearing with Yasu
[21:53] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] oh? how so?
[21:53] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] i've only met her a time or two, but she seems rather easygoing.
[21:55] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] I worry I'm too affectionate..I don't want her to get tired of me
[21:58] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] you should talk with her about what she's comfortable with. are you thinking she doesn't tell you?
[21:59] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] I'm afraid she doesn't want to hurt my feelings..
[22:07] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] it sounds to me like you just need to talk to each other
[22:11] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] I guess *sinks a bit into the water*
[22:22] * Delilah Inochi [Onsen] thinks to herself
[22:26] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] was...was it hard to find someone?
[22:30] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] a little...
[22:31] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] um...my sister liked her first..but....
[22:35] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] really?
[22:36] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] yes....I guess we..both liked her...
[22:36] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] ..but I guess i won >_>
[22:37] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] that sounds like an interesting situation
[22:40] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] well...Hachi has her own love
[22:43] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] hm. people in your family do seem to find love early in life, so you should have hope :)
[22:49] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] i travel several times a year for weeks or months at a time, and have met a lot of people, but nothing's seemed to come of i
[22:49] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] *it
[22:49] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] i'm sure you'll find someone!
[22:52] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] there's a boy in most my dance classes, but i know he's not interested in me
[22:54] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] oh??
[22:57] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] and i don't want to change classes now, or not be friends with him.
[23:03] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] i don't care about species right now, maybe i need to meet more non-lupa people. miara says teens are supposed to "fool around and learn about themselves" and...i think i want to?
[23:09] * Delilah Inochi [Onsen] blushes at that fooling around part
[23:15] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] we don't have to talk about it if you don't want
[23:19] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] no no it's alright....I think I'm starting to get a bit red anyway ^^;;
[23:20] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] it is nice and toasty in here :)
[23:24] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] it is very comfortable
[23:43] * Nima Tsewang [onsen] sighs
[23:43] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] i suppose i should go, i have a session in the danger room booked soon
[23:43] * Maret Wane is laying on a sofa, back side up.
[23:45] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] you can always let me know if you want to talk though, and lupa counseling is always free.
[23:45] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] oh thank you..that's very kind of you
[23:45] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] ^^
[23:46] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] sometimes it just helps to talk about stuff and have someone listen, i like doing that with gaetano
[23:46] * Nima Tsewang [onsen] 's mobile beeps again
[23:47] <Nima Tsewang> [onsen] i'd better run and get my stuff. have a good night, and i hope things go will with yasu
[23:47] * Nima Tsewang is away 
[23:48] *** Delilah Inochi has left #suburbansenshi2
[23:48] * Miara goes through the main lobby from Tokyo
[23:49] * Miara grabs a hard lemonade from the bar and plops down on a couch
[23:49] * Thrash is working on some notes
[23:49] <Miara> yo maret
[23:50] <Maret Wane> hey there, Miara.
[23:50] * Miara pops back up to bearhug Thrash before sitting back down
[23:52] <Thrash> O_O
[23:52] <Thrash> <_<
[23:52] <Maret Wane> what's going o-Ohhhh! put your back in there!
[23:53] * one of Maret's socks has a small, wiggling figure inside.
[23:54] <Miara> stop pretending you don't like it, and life will be better for you!
[23:54] <Miara> ....what is that??
[23:56] <Maret Wane> Oh, Daniel's just massaging one of my soles before bed, I have to say it feels nice.
[23:56] <Thrash> my dear, Miara...I've told you before that I'm not a hugger
[00:04] <Miara> doesn't mean you don't like it when needed, or with certain people, two different things
[00:06] <Miara> so long as you like it
[00:07] <Miara> and can say i give good hugs without bagging, i think
[00:07] <Miara> *bragging
[00:08] <Thrash> >__> you are certainly odd
[00:08] <Miara> thank you!
[00:10] <Maret Wane> I think we all are in our own ways
[00:15] <Miara> well, we did end up in a nexus of interest and power and species. and chose to stay
[00:15] <Maret Wane> mhmm, Ohhh!
[00:15] * Maret Wane flexes her foot
[00:17] * Miara chucks her empty bottle over into the receptacle, and flops over onto her back with a dramatic stretch and sigh
[00:19] <Maret Wane> you want him to massage yours?
[00:20] <Miara> no thanks
[00:21] <Maret Wane> okay
[00:26] <Maret Wane> Alright Daniel, time to get out.
[00:26] * D. Kakaku moves around and crawls out of Maret's sock
[00:26] <Miara> i want...well, we'll see in a few months if that's going to happen
[00:27] <D. Kakaku> whew, that was a blast, so what's been going on outside?
[00:27] <Miara> stuffs! not super interesting stuffs, it's down time here, but pleasant
[00:28] * Thrash tries to get back to his work
[00:28] * D. Kakaku looks up at Miara
[00:28] <D. Kakaku> that sounds pretty nice.
[00:34] <D. Kakaku> any chance you want to join me down here?
[00:35] <Miara> nope, not my thing
[00:36] <D. Kakaku> alright then.
[00:40] <Miara> Thrash...how much do you know about Fae?
[00:42] <Thrash> rumors mostly
[00:43] <Miara> hm. okay then. maybe i'll ask Trax, then. though that might not go well, either ><
[00:43] <D. Kakaku> how come?
[00:45] <Miara> reasons.
[00:49] <Miara> you don't want to know
[00:49] <Miara> ¬_¬
[00:50] * D. Kakaku nods
[00:50] * Hideki Kaze walks past with a black eye
[00:53] <Miara> yo~
[00:54] * Hideki Kaze just..waves
[01:04] <D. Kakaku> I'm gonns disappear onto Maret for a bit.
[01:04] * D. Kakaku yawns
[01:06] <Miara> later then
[01:07] <D. Kakaku> wanna watch? won't take long
[01:13] * D. Kakaku climbs back onto Maret's foot and finds a suitable spot
[01:18] <Miara> no, why? but you two carry on.
[01:18] * Miara is doing something on her phone, probably socials or pinterest
[01:21] * D. Kakaku kisses Maret's sole, then twists the watch to shrink himself down into the kissed spot
[01:21] <Miara> if you like voyeurs, there are places to find them~
[01:22] <Maret Wane> 'me waits until she can no longer deel D. Kakaku, then lightly taps her foot and then puts her socks back on, followed by her shoes
[01:22] <Maret Wane> ahhh, good night, Daniel
[01:23] * Maret Wane *^
[01:23] <Maret Wane> he'll sleep there from time to time.
[01:30] <Miara> hm. he finds comfort in that? i don't think i've ever met anyone size the size thing he has. but then, it's not available to the majority of people in the universe. maybe it would be more of a thing if it was.
[01:39] <Maret Wane> that's very true
[01:43] <Miara> well, i'd better go up for a nap
[01:44] <Miara> enjoy your evening
[01:44] * Miara is away 
[01:53] <Maret Wane> night
[01:53] * Maret Wane gets up and walks upstairs
[01:53] * Maret Wane is away 
[07:55] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2248 - It's an Optimus Crime I tell you! Dead body of the fallen leader for Sale!! ***
[18:23] <~> Exotic Butters~
[22:09] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ 1603 ]
[22:10] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] sits on a sofa, with a blanket, trying to watch the TV
[22:55] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] blargh
[22:55] <Joanna Smithson> ugh goddamn
[23:04] * Joanna Smithson steps away from the arcade machine
[00:41] <Beryl> :D
[00:43] <Joanna Smithson> huh oh hey kid
[00:55] <Beryl> Hi :D
[00:55] *** Joanna Smithson has left #suburbansenshi2 (what are you doing up)
[07:52] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2249 - Time, the destroyer of all things! Artemis learns a shocking fact!! ***
[09:31] * Miara comes through from her workout downstairs, stretching as she waits for water to heat in the kettle behind the bar
[09:31] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] is lounging on a sofa, reading a book
[09:31] *** Matsumi Kaze has moved back to the Atrium
[09:33] * Matsumi Kaze looks a little cranky
[09:33] <Miara> want some tea?
[09:34] <Matsumi Kaze> huh..sure whatever
[09:35] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh....
[09:38] * Miara considers a minute, then chooses a comforting herbal tea with hints of lavender
[09:40] * Miara pours water into both mugs, and takes Matsumi her te
[09:41] <Miara> *tea
[09:46] <Matsumi Kaze> thank you
[09:46] <Matsumi Kaze> ...I got NO sleep last night
[09:46] <Matsumi Kaze> at all
[09:48] <Miara> well, i can't imagine you're able to get comfortable at this point
[09:48] <Miara> *unable
[09:49] <Matsumi Kaze> it suuucks
[09:50] <Matsumi Kaze> the only joy i have is Minako is going through the same thi-
[09:50] * Matsumi Kaze COVERS HER MOUTH QUICKLY
[09:50] <Matsumi Kaze> >_>;;;
[09:50] <Miara> what's the phrase? misery loves company?
[09:52] <Matsumi Kaze> pretty much..
[09:52] <Miara> and is she also having twins?
[09:53] <Matsumi Kaze> no...she's just having the one
[09:53] <Matsumi Kaze> don't tell anyone else
[09:53] <Matsumi Kaze> on a few of us know
[09:53] <Miara> oh, heh. i'll try to remember
[09:57] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah she doesn't want it to get out
[10:04] * Miara nods while feeling at something in her wrist
[10:05] <Matsumi Kaze> hm? is something up?
[10:07] <Miara> seems ok, probably just impact pressure. I'll see the EMH if it's still a problem later
[10:11] <Matsumi Kaze> *nods*
[10:12] <Miara> he's still running, at least
[10:19] <Miara> have you been seeing anyone to just talk when you need do? pregnancy isn't easy
[10:19] <Miara> *to
[10:24] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah...
[10:34] <Miara> well, tea helps, anyway.
[10:34] <Miara> what to do about breakfast...
[10:42] <Miara> you like banana?
[10:47] * Miara goes over to procure a banana/but/dried fruit/spices bowl
[10:48] <Miara> *nut
[18:59] * Matsumi Kaze is reading the Sailor Q manga..an old edition of it
[18:59] <Matsumi Kaze> god they were so weird
[19:04] * A Dimensional Gate opens nearby.
[19:04] * A Dimensional Gate opens nearby.
[19:12] <Nelius Raoul> (( Apologies, net got weird ))
[19:12] * Matsumi Kaze turns the page
[19:12] * Nelius Raoul steps through the gate, closing it behind him.
[19:13] <Nelius Raoul> Evening.
[19:19] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:19] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:19] * Megan O`Cain steps out of an elevator leading into the Atrium
[19:19] <Megan O`Cain> Oh, hey, Nelius.
[19:21] *** has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:21] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[19:21] *** Ran Yakumo [Nine-Tailed Strategist@EnclaveFedCom.Net(Pirated S] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:21] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Ran Yakumo
[19:21] <Ran Yakumo> ^__^
[19:21] * Ran Yakumo looks in the mirror.
[19:21] *** Ran Yakumo is is a very alluring young lady with short blond hair and golden eyes, wearing a long white dress with wide sleeves and a blue smock-like front. She also has nine thick fluffy fox tails extending out from behind her. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: 0.

[19:21] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Ran. What's up?
[19:23] <Ran Yakumo> Good evening. It's been a long time since I've visited.
[19:23] <Ran Yakumo> Partly because this place has been oddly hard to travel to lately.
[19:25] <Megan O`Cain> Eh?
[19:25] <Ran Yakumo> I think now I see why.
[19:26] * Ran Yakumo points around at the wreckage of the Lobby.
[19:26] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah, thank Chateaux for this. :/
[19:28] <Ran Yakumo> What happened?
[19:33] <Ran Yakumo> Getting to here through the usual means was an adventure in and of itself.
[19:33] <Megan O`Cain> She decided to look after Eliza like a mother to a child.
[19:36] <Ran Yakumo> That's not like her.
[19:36] <Matsumi Kaze> well that's cause she's a literal child now
[19:38] <Masked Figure> Have any of you considered going and looking for her?
[19:39] <Ran Yakumo> Eliza or Chateaux?
[19:40] <Ran Yakumo> If memory serves me correctly, Chateaux doesn't particularly like children of any kind.
[19:40] <Megan O`Cain> Either or, I imagine, Ran. Even if we did, we don't know where they scampered off to.
[19:40] <Masked Figure> Both
[19:41] <Matsumi Kaze> Eliza
[19:42] <Matsumi Kaze> she litaraly got turned back into a baby
[19:44] <Matsumi Kaze> she ate one of those chocolates (gestures to a jar of chocolates on the bar table)
[19:47] <Ran Yakumo> Special Chocolates?
[19:47] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah they're special chocolates
[19:48] <Matsumi Kaze> you eat them and they make you younger
[19:55] <Nelius Raoul> Quick question --- who made those chocolates, and for what purpose?
[19:55] <Matsumi Kaze> think it was Kaelyn
[19:55] <Matsumi Kaze> and to make people happy I guess?
[19:56] <Nelius Raoul> ....not quite certain I follow on that logic.
[19:57] <Ran Yakumo> I can't either
[20:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> IT'S SIMPLE
[20:05] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte appears out of nowhere
[20:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> there are people who had horrible childhoods
[20:05] <Ran Yakumo> Go on
[20:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> or had very little of a normal childhood
[20:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> this allows them a second chance to experience what they never got
[20:05] <Ran Yakumo> Does it work?
[20:06] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> well yes it works
[20:07] <Ran Yakumo> You have testimonials and scientific evidence?
[20:08] <Masked Figure> You have a lock and key on the container to keep them from falling into the wrong hands or being misused?
[20:08] <Nelius Raoul> ...question. Won't the person who eats the chocolate still have memories of their prior, "horrible" childhood?
[20:09] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> in order: yes, yes and sort of
[20:10] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> to be more specific
[20:10] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> yes, i have testimonals and scientific evidence...that's why the chocolates are stil there
[20:10] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> yes i have a lock and key to keep the actual rest safe
[20:10] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> and to answer the question:
[20:11] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> eating the chocolate sort of places you in a sort of dream state...your personality reverts to a more childish one
[20:12] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> also stop trying to cerebrius syndrome this s[BLEEP]t
[20:12] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> accept not everything is going to turn dramatic
[20:15] <Nelius Raoul> ....all you had to mention was that first one. >.>
[20:16] <Ran Yakumo> :P
[20:16] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> but yes no it's been proven to work!
[20:19] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I mean i have an entire business running of this
[20:24] <Ran Yakumo> Profitable?
[20:26] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> yes
[20:27] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> very
[20:27] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I've had to open another bank account to store the money
[20:32] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ^^
[20:32] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte offers Ran a card!
[20:36] <Ran Yakumo> What's this?
[20:36] * Ran Yakumo takes the card adn examines it.
[20:39] * The card reads "Second Childhood INC: Enjoy a second chance with a full vacation!"
[20:40] <Ran Yakumo> Hmmm. I think I know a few people in Gensokyo who might benefit from this.
[20:45] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> we have an actual resort elsewhere ^^
[20:48] <Ran Yakumo> What's that like?
[20:57] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh it appeals to different ages
[20:57] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> there are sections which provide fun depending on chosen age groups
[20:57] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ...it makes alot of money
[21:04] <Megan O`Cain> You did a lot of planning.
[21:11] <Ran Yakumo> Time for me to return to Chen!
[21:11] <Ran Yakumo> Good night!
[21:11] *** Ran Yakumo [Nine-Tailed Strategist@EnclaveFedCom.Net(Pirated S] has left #suburbansenshi2 (CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN~!)
[21:12] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> i had alot of help
[21:12] <Megan O`Cain> Night, Ran.
[21:13] <Megan O`Cain> How long would you say it took everything to come together?
[21:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> a few months
[21:19] <Megan O`Cain> Gotcha.
[21:30] * Matsumi Kaze snores
[22:09] <Matsumi Kaze> zzzzzz
[22:11] *** Kore has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Kore
[22:11] * Kore enters from the elevator
[22:11] <Kore> Good evening
[22:13] <Matsumi Kaz> HUH WHAT
[22:13] * Matsumi Kaz is startled and drops the manga she was reading
[22:13] <Matsumi Kaze> ^
[22:15] <Matsumi Kaze> oh it's you
[22:15] <Kore> Hello, Miss Matsumi
[22:16] * Matsumi Kaze adjusts her seating a bit "how are you doing..haven't seen you in awhile"
[22:17] <Kore> No, I have been quite busy of late.
[22:18] <Matsumi Kaze> I hope for a *oof* good reason
[22:19] <Kore> What people consider to be good reasons can be quite different.
[22:20] <Matsumi Kaze> what have you been up to?
[22:21] <Matsumi Kaze> ^^;;
[22:22] <Kore> Completing the works Athena has set for me; the management of my husband's household; seeing to Teknes' care.
[22:23] <Matsumi Kaze> wow you ARE busy
[22:26] * Kore gets some water from the bar and takes a seat; and astute individual might notice her midsection is a little larger than usual when she sits
[22:26] <Matsumi Kaze> ._.
[22:26] <Matsumi Kaze> Kore
[22:26] <Matsumi Kaze> are you
[22:27] <Kore> What is it, Miss Matsumi?
[22:29] <Matsumi Kaze> pregnant?
[22:32] <Kore> Hm? Is it noticeable already?
[22:33] <Matsumi Kaze> yes a bit ^^;; not like mine
[22:34] <Matsumi Kaze> welcome to the club
[22:34] <Kore> You are much further along, are you not?
[22:35] <Matsumi Kaze> anytime now >_>
[22:36] <Matsumi Kaze> twins
[22:37] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I'm a little scared
[22:45] <Kore> Twins? Surely Eileithyia will help you.
[22:48] <Matsumi Kaze> I hope someone will help me ><
[22:53] <Matsumi Kaze> I can't imagine what it's going to be like.......
[22:53] <Minerva> [Hotel Backyard] well if it was anything like when i had you and your brother....
[22:54] *** Minerva has moved back to the Atrium
[22:54] <Matsumi Kaze> NO NO NO
[22:57] <Megan O`Cain> Evening (addressing Minerva).
[22:57] <Kore> Good evening, madam.
[22:57] <Minerva> yes evening
[22:58] <Minerva> well when I had you two....the pain was...
[22:59] <Matsumi Kaze> LALALAL CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALA
[22:59] <Megan O`Cain> ~_~;
[22:59] <Kore> Is there not modern medicine which lessens the pain?
[23:01] <Megan Smithson> [Mascot] oh yes they use painkillers now
[23:01] *** Megan Smithson has moved back to the Atrium
[23:01] <Megan Smithson> when I had Matsumi and her sister....
[23:01] <Matsumi Kaze> oh god nooooooooo
[23:03] * Minerva starts to talk with Megan, comparing childbirth stories
[23:03] <Matsumi Kaze> ._.
[23:04] <Megan O`Cain> I think I'm gonna get going while I still can. Have a good night.
[23:04] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (I need to get some sleep.)
[23:06] <Matsumi Kaze> oh kore..this is my mom, Megan..and my other mom, Minerva
[23:07] <Kore> I see...I think.
[23:08] <Matsumi Kaze> it's..a long story
[23:10] * Kore nods.
[23:11] <Matsumi Kaze> oh this is Kore..she served Athena and is married to Hep...Hap....that one guy
[23:13] <Minerva> ATHENA!? I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH HER
[23:13] <Kore> I am Kore, wife of Hephaestus and Lady of Lemnos. I serve Athena as an Allelia.
[23:15] <Minerva> How in the name of The Six are people thinking that she's me!?
[23:15] <Matsumi Kaze> oh god ><
[23:16] <Kore> As the Romans?
[23:16] <Kore> *Ask
[23:17] <Megan Smithson> now now, Minnie..no need to get angry
[23:17] <Matsumi Kaze> also that is a lot of titles, Kore...
[23:17] <Kore> Many gods take on the attributes given to them in worship.
[23:18] <Kore> That was only 3 of them >>
[23:21] <Matsumi Kaze> oh geez...
[23:24] <Kore> They are only ever all used in the Court.
[23:29] * Megan Smithson gets Minerva a drink
[23:29] <Matsumi Kaze> I could only imagine the pressure of living up to that
[23:29] * Kore turns to Minerva. "Are you, then, Queen Minerva of Quinox?"
[23:33] <Minerva> hm?
[23:33] <Minerva> well i was
[23:34] <Minerva> I have more or less retired I think
[23:34] <Minerva> but yes you may call me Queen
[23:36] <Minerva> it is a pleasure
[23:36] * Minerva is being at her most regal
[23:38] <Kore> Likewise. I do not think being removed in time necessarily removes the title given if if was not rescinded.
[23:39] <Kore> *if it
[23:39] <Minerva> oh agreed agreed
[23:39] * Matsumi Kaze can tell Minerva is putting on an act
[23:45] <Matsumi Kaze> greeeat
[23:45] <Kore> I should return home. My Lord does not like me to be away often, or long, until the child is born.
[23:49] <Matsumi Kaze> good to see you, kore
[23:49] <Matsumi Kaze> seeya!
[23:49] * Little Three steps out from the corner he was waiting in, creating a portal
[00:11] * Matsumi Kaze yawns and snuggles down into the sofa
[00:17] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (ZZZZ)
[00:40] <Sailor Triton> SAND BARRIER!
[00:40] * Sailor Triton has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[00:41] * Sailor Triton [Tokyo] creates a barrier of sand in front of her, blocking the attack!
[00:41] <Sailor Triton> [Tokyo] this isn't good...I can't keep this up forever!
[00:41] * Sailor Triton [Tokyo] tries to keep the barrier up as long as she can...but she's losing ground....
[00:42] * Sailor Triton [Tokyo] summons her trident....just as the mechanical beast manages to break through!
[00:43] <Sailor Triton> [Tokyo] GAH!
[00:43] * Sailor Triton [Tokyo] parries the creature's crab like claw with the trident and manages to leap above it into the air!
[00:45] <Sailor Triton> [Tokyo] just have one chance....
[00:47] * Sailor Triton [Tokyo] raises her trident in the air, sand gathering around it in a rapid swirl...
[00:48] <Sailor Triton> [Tokyo] SAND...VORTEX....STRIKE!
[00:49] * Sailor Triton [Tokyo] aims her trident down as she falls forward....the sand bursts forth into a tornado like vortex..tearing apart the machine as the trident strikes at it's heart....causing it to explode apart
[00:49] * Sailor Triton [Tokyo] lands on her feet
[00:49] <Sailor Triton> [Tokyo] ugh......that was tough ><
[00:49] * Sailor Triton [Tokyo] blinks as she notices something in the wreckage
[00:49] * Sailor Triton [Tokyo] picks it up
[00:50] <Sailor Triton> [Tokyo] what's this...
[00:50] * Sailor Triton [Tokyo] looks at the metal disc like object with a single eye in the middle....
[00:50] * Sailor Triton [Tokyo] watches as the eye closes..and the disc bursts into dust
[00:50] <Sailor Triton> [Tokyo] ..that can't be good
[00:52] * Sailor Triton [Tokyo] de-transformers
[00:52] * Sailor Triton is now known as Delilah Inochi
[00:53] * Delilah Inochi [Onsen] stands there for a moment in the night air
[00:53] <Delilah Inochi> [Onsen] (who's sending these robotic monsters.....and why are they attacking these spots in the city...)
[00:53] * Delilah Inochi has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[00:55] <Delilah Inochi> [Tokyo] (could it be a new enemy?? maybe I should talk to Mirai-san...)
[00:56] * Delilah Inochi [Tokyo] pulls out her phone and looks at it
[00:56] <Delilah Inochi> [Tokyo] GAH IT'S THAT LATE!?
[00:57] * Delilah Inochi [Tokyo] runs back home!!!
[00:57] *** Delilah Inochi has left #suburbansenshi2
[07:35] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2250 - Now there are two of them?! A Dark Lord of the Sh!t appears??! ***
[18:06] * Harusawa is up at the shop, but today she's got two of her MHDs keeping an eye out for a certain troublemaker.....
[19:23] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:24] * Megan O`Cain steps out of an elevator while wearing gym clothes, and heads over to the bar to grab a can of Power Cola S
[19:56] * Ramlethal is over by the Atrium River once more, intently staring at the water....
[19:57] <Megan O`Cain> Oh, hey, Ramlethal.
[19:58] * Ramlethal doesn't even register Megan's greeting. She's staring at that water pretty hardcore....
[20:00] * Megan O`Cain walks over to Ramlethal, and gives her a gentle poke with a finger, "Hey, you feeling alright?"
[20:01] * Ramlethal suddenly snaps her attention to Megan. ".......hello."
[20:04] <Megan O`Cain> You were focusing an awful lot.
[20:05] <Ramlethal> ....new fish in the water. Want to study them.
[20:07] <Megan O`Cain> Oh? What sort of fish did you spy?
[20:09] <Ramlethal> All sorts. Think some of 'em are imported....
[20:09] <Megan O`Cain> Ah.
[20:14] * Ramlethal turns her attention back to the river. "There is a rare one.... looks like a corpse, and uses it to play dead."
[20:19] <Megan O`Cain> Hmmm...
[21:24] * Ramlethal eventually curls up, and quickly falls asleep.
[21:32] * Megan O`Cain gets a lightweight blanket for Ramlethal
[21:45] * Amelia O`Cain has moved to: [ Apartment ]
[21:45] * Amelia O`Cain [Apartment] sits in her underwear, scratching her butt and watching TV...
[21:45] * Danelle O'Cain has moved to: [ Apartment ]
[21:45] * Danelle O'Cain [Apartment] grumbles to herself
[21:46] <Danelle O'Cain> [Apartment] why do i have to wash the dishes
[21:48] * Megan O`Cain finds herself a seat in a chair, and takes sips of Power Cola S as she works out a puzzle on her vid-window
[22:28] *** Giselle Bellerose has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:28] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Giselle Bellerose
[22:28] * Giselle Bellerose [Camping] lounges nearby, reading a bok
[22:28] <Giselle Bellerose> [Camping] *book
[22:32] *** Giselle Bellerose has moved back to the Atrium
[22:37] <Megan O`Cain> Evening, Giselle.
[22:39] <Giselle Bellerose> bonsour, megan!
[22:43] <Giselle Bellerose> how are you tonight?
[22:47] <Megan O`Cain> I'm doing well. Recovering some from a great workout downstairs in the Danger Room.
[22:50] <Giselle Bellerose> ah that place
[22:52] <Giselle Bellerose> I never went there
[22:56] <Megan O`Cain> Ah. I've used the gym settings to keep up my strength and agility.
[22:57] <Giselle Bellerose> I just don't like fighting personally but that's just me
[23:02] <Megan O`Cain> Fighting isn't for everyone. Getting a workout done still helps keep one in shape.
[23:14] <Giselle Bellerose> my sisters are more inerested in that sort of thing
[23:15] * Megan O`Cain nods
[23:16] <Megan O`Cain> I take you're the brains of the outfit.
[23:19] <Giselle Bellerose> well...not to boast!
[23:29] <Megan O`Cain> Heh.
[23:39] <Giselle Bellerose> but i digress
[23:48] <Megan O`Cain> Of course.
[23:55] <Giselle Bellerose> honestly I'd rather relax and read
[23:59] <Megan O`Cain> Understandable.
[00:09] * Giselle Bellerose pauses and pulls out a blood packet from her pocket, opening it and drinking it down
[00:56] <Giselle Bellerose> I should rest
[00:56] <Giselle Bellerose> good night, miss Megan
[00:57] *** Giselle Bellerose has left #suburbansenshi2
[01:05] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Back to the suite.)
[09:58] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2251 - All hail the new Moon Queen! Danny DevitOH MY GOD!! ***
[10:14] * Matsumi Kaze is sleeping on the sofa
[18:27] * Monica stops on in to drop something off with Haru and Lyz.
[18:44] * Thrash has set up an electrical barrier to prevent a swarm of Wirrn from attacking
[19:27] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:27] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:27] * Megan O`Cain stretches as she walks in the Atrium
[19:32] <Megan O`Cain> A nice evening.
[19:33] * A strange portal opens!
[19:34] *** has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:34] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[19:34] *** Yukari Yakumo [IllusoryBorderHag@EnclaveFedCom.Net (PiratedServer] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:34] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Yukari Yakumo
[19:34] <Yukari Yakumo> :D
[19:34] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Yukari. It's been a while.
[19:36] <Yukari Yakumo> Indeed! I was actually sleeping for most of that time. ^__^
[19:38] <Megan O`Cain> Feel rested?
[19:40] <Yukari Yakumo> For now.
[19:41] * Megan O`Cain nods
[19:42] <Thrash> BACK BACK
[19:42] * Thrash is trying to drive back the space insects
[19:44] * Megan O`Cain pulls out a canister from her dimensional closet, yanks the pin out, and chucks the bug bomb at the insects
[19:45] <Yukari Yakumo> What is going on here?
[19:48] <Megan O`Cain> Some kind of bug attack at the moment.
[19:51] * Yukari Yakumo tries to examine one of the insects.
[19:55] * The Wirrn DOES NOT LIKE BEING EXAMINED
[19:56] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> yeah..nasty bugs that
[19:56] * Yukari Yakumo just EXAMINES HARDER!!!
[19:57] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> don't get too close....they can turn you into one of them
[19:57] * Wirrn tries to get closer but is shocked and screeches..being driven back
[20:00] <Yukari Yakumo> Turn me into one of them? What exactly do these things do?
[20:01] <Megan O`Cain> So, a standard bug bomb won't do to kill'em?
[20:04] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> you just deep fry them
[20:05] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm. Electrocution, or flame?
[20:06] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> either or!
[20:08] <Megan O`Cain> Alrighty.
[20:08] <Yukari Yakumo> How about Mokou's flames?
[20:10] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> probably!
[20:10] * Megan O`Cain activates her Mars Upgrade, and then fires a fiery blast at the Wirrn
[20:11] * Wirrn SCREAM in pain and horror and flee!
[20:14] <Megan O`Cain> AND STAY OUT!
[20:15] <Yukari Yakumo> Those things were rather irritating! Where did they come from?
[20:27] <Megan O`Cain> No idea. Thrash was dealing with them when I jumped in.
[20:27] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> space!
[20:33] <Megan O`Cain> Ah, okay.
[20:36] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> you must be Yukari Yakumo..nice to meet you
[20:42] <Forest Kit> :O
[20:42] <Yukari Yakumo> Nice to meet you too
[20:43] <Yukari Yakumo> And do I sense something...FLUFFY nearby?
[20:43] <Forest Kit> Queen Fluffina be in danger :O
[20:44] <Yukari Yakumo> What's happened to her?
[20:48] <Forest Kit> I dunno :O
[20:48] *** the TV is showing the final match so far as it stands.
[20:49] <Yukari Yakumo> Did she get captured?
[20:56] <Megan O`Cain> I don't think so, Yukari. (points to the TV)
[20:57] <Yukari Yakumo> :/
[20:57] <Yukari Yakumo> Is there anything you're asking me to help with?
[21:04] <Forest Kit> needs help :<
[21:06] <Forest Kit> :O
[21:06] <Forest Kit> :(
[21:07] *** the pained screams and maniacal speech come out of the TV
[21:07] <Yukari Yakumo> D:<
[21:08] <Yukari Yakumo> All right...how should I help out just a bit, hmmmm?
[21:08] * Yukari Yakumo is examining what's happening to Fluffina.
[21:11] *** it's a battle of Life, whoever loses, loses their host forever.
[21:12] <Yukari Yakumo> >:/
[21:12] <Yukari Yakumo> This seems rather overkill, and I'd hate to see the little Kits upset.
[21:15] <Forest Kit> Oh, Me have idea! :O
[21:16] <Yukari Yakumo> Sooooo, what do you little ones recommend?
[21:16] <Forest Kit> :3
[21:16] <Yukari Yakumo> I suspect that it involves Fun with PORTALS!
[21:16] <Forest Kit> yuppa :D
[21:17] <Yukari Yakumo> Perfect!
[21:18] <Forest Kit> Portull! :D
[21:19] * Yukari Yakumo is always ready for Fun with Gaps!
[21:20] * Forest Kit trills as the others come galloping in for portal shenanigans!
[21:23] * Yukari Yakumo opens a few portals around the Lobby for the Forest Kits to dash through and play in!
[21:23] <Forest Kit> It's the Fluffy song! :D
[21:23] * Forest Kit and its fellow kits jump through the portal
[21:25] <Yukari Yakumo> Do you want to...SWARM?! :D
[21:25] <Forest Kit> we already swarming :D
[21:27] *** TV Who's brought raining foxes onto the field?
[21:28] <Yukari Yakumo> THAT WOULD BE ME!!!
[21:30] <Megan O`Cain> Hah!
[21:38] <Yukari Yakumo> ^___^
[21:43] <Yukari Yakumo> And now I believe my work is done!
[21:43] *** Forest Kits are trilling to Yukari on TV
[21:43] <Megan O`Cain> Nicely done.
[21:44] <Yukari Yakumo> ^__^..b
[21:44] *** they are askig for help, Dark island is about to blow up in 15 minutes!
[21:44] * Yukari Yakumo opens portals back to the Hotel, far away from Dark Island!
[21:47] *** Even the announcers are being rushed away from their booth into a portal!
[21:49] <Yukari Yakumo> Am I good, or am I GOOD? :D
[21:50] <Pinako> Uh-huh :D
[21:50] <Forest Kit> You're GOOOOOOOOOOOD :D
[21:52] <Val The Csar> [Helicopter] Get those who were injured during their battles up to the nearest infirmary, now!
[21:52] *** the subordinates go "Yes, Sir"
[21:52] *** Val The Csar has moved back to the Atrium
[21:53] <Megan O`Cain> You're very good, Yukari.
[21:53] <Yukari Yakumo> And with that, I shall now depart!
[21:54] <Pinako> nighty, Yukari :D
[21:55] *** Yukari Yakumo [IllusoryBorderHag@EnclaveFedCom.Net (PiratedServer] has left #suburbansenshi2 (I see what you're doing in there! ^__^)
[22:00] *** the TV shows the island exploding before a "No signal
[22:43] <Forest Kit> :3
[22:49] <Megan O`Cain> Well, that was a night.
[22:59] <Forest Kit> yuppa :D
[23:40] *** Usagi_Tsukino has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:40] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Usagi_Tsukino
[23:40] * Usagi_Tsukino stumbles in, half asleep ~_~
[23:40] * Usagi_Tsukino wanders over to the resteraunt fridge and gets a snack
[23:40] * Usagi_Tsukino quickly eats it
[23:40] * Usagi_Tsukino turns, yawning
[23:44] <Megan O`Cain> Hm?
[23:45] <Pinako> hi :D
[23:46] * Usagi_Tsukino just waves and stumbles out.....
[23:46] *** Usagi_Tsukino has left #suburbansenshi2 (*yawn*)
[23:47] <Megan O`Cain> She really looked really out of it.
[23:48] <Pinako> what do you mean she looks familiar to you? :O
[23:50] <Megan O`Cain> What?
[23:51] <Pinako> the Other me said she looked familiar to her :O
[23:56] <Megan O`Cain> Oh.
[00:00] * Matsumi Kaze sits on a nearby sofa, a blanket wrapped around her as she texts
[00:21] <Matsumi Kaze> hm hm hm
[00:30] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Matsumi.
[00:31] <Matsumi Kaze> HISSSSSS
[00:39] * Matsumi Kaze goes back to her texting
[00:40] <Megan O`Cain> Fine. :/
[00:41] <Pinako> :O
[00:51] * Matsumi Kaze is working on something
[00:56] <Matsumi Kaze> @_@
[01:04] * Matsumi Kaze is in planning mode
[01:21] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Need sleep now. Night.)
[02:00] * Matsumi Kaze heads upstairs
[02:00] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[09:19] * Across Tokyo, multiple gangs and other groups causing trouble are being cleaned up by an unknown individual...
[09:25] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2252 - Enough is Enough! One man's Rebellion against The Disrespect!! ***
[09:32] * Hideki Kaze is up early and looks at the list he was given by Matsumi
[09:32] <Hideki Kaze> .....
[09:32] * Hideki Kaze holds onto Lily's hand as he walks
[11:08] * Hideki Kaze has also Kisuske with him as he shops
[13:06] <Freya Felinus> [1603] that stupid cat...
[13:06] * Freya Felinus has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[13:06] * Freya Felinus [Tokyo] checks her phone
[13:13] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] why do I have to get involved int his
[13:44] * Griselda has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[13:45] * Griselda [Tokyo] is out with Elphelt, picking up an assortment of items. "....hm? Was that..."
[13:46] * Griselda [Tokyo] doubles back to ensure she wasn't seeing things. (Was that Freya?)
[13:49] * Freya Felinus [Tokyo] is glancing around
[13:49] * Elphelt has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[13:50] <Elphelt> [Tokyo] Miss Freya?
[13:57] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] hm? oh hello there
[14:06] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] you haven't seen a stupid white cat around, have you
[14:21] <Griselda> [Tokyo] ....white cat.... wouldn't happen to be Artemis, would it?
[14:22] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] he's the only idiot white cat that i know
[14:25] <Griselda> [Tokyo] He's missing, I take it.
[14:48] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] again
[14:51] <Griselda> [Tokyo] He wasn't cat-napped or anything, was he?
[14:52] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] no he apperntly ran off in a huff
[14:52] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] I was voluntold to help find him
[15:33] <Griselda> [Tokyo] ....aha.
[15:39] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] so here we are
[15:39] <Elphelt> [Tokyo] So what was the reason why he left in a huff?
[15:52] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] I don't know
[16:02] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] the man falls apart at hte drop of a hat
[16:02] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] *the
[16:04] <Griselda> [Tokyo] Then maybe it'd be better to leave him alone for a bit?
[17:03] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] oh I'd LOVE that
[17:03] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] but Matsumi won't leave me alone about it
[17:04] <Elphelt> [Tokyo] Oh my....
[17:07] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] so here I am..hunting Tokyo for that pathetic man
[17:09] * Masaki O`Cain has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[17:09] * Masaki O`Cain [Tokyo] is walking with her dad
[17:14] * Masaki O`Cain [Tokyo] glances over at Freya and Elphelt...and shrugs..and keeps walking
[17:23] <Eilean> [Camping] mom mom MOM JUST STOP
[17:23] *** Eilean has moved back to the Atrium
[17:23] <Matsumi Kaze> I NEED TO MAKE SURE STUFF IS READDDDDY
[17:23] <Eilean> NO ENOUGH PLANNING
[17:25] * Eilean struggles with Matsumi, trying to get the phone back......but of course being careful
[17:27] <Matsumi Kaze> MINA'S MY BESTEST FRIEND I NEED TO MAKE THIS PARTY THE BESTEST IN THE WORLD
[17:30] <Eilean> THIS ISN'T THE TIME
[17:51] <Junko> is something wrong????
[17:51] <Matsumi Kaze> huh?..oh no..everything is fine, Junko!
[17:51] <Junko> oh
[17:51] <Junko> alright!
[17:51] * Junko runs up happily to her room!
[17:57] * Eilean and Matsumi go back to the fight!
[19:20] *** Ran Yakumo [Nine-Tailed Strategist@EnclaveFedCom.Net(Pirated S] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:20] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Ran Yakumo
[19:20] <Ran Yakumo> ^__^
[19:20] * Junko has moved to: [ 1610 ]
[19:20] *** Caroline Carr has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:20] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Caroline Carr
[19:20] * Junko [1610] blinks, listening to the fight from downstairs
[19:21] * Junko [1610] tries to go back to working on her homework
[19:21] * Caroline Carr transmats into a corner, and quickly finds somewhere to sit and veg
[19:22] * Ran Yakumo sits down and meditates, enjoying the quiet.
[19:23] * Caroline Carr is away: nm
[19:25] <Matsumi Kaze> I'M GOING TO PLAN THIS AND I'M GOING TO HAVE FUN WITH IT
[19:25] <Eilean> like you planned Delilah's birthday..or my birthday?
[19:25] <Matsumi Kaze> .........
[19:25] <Matsumi Kaze> O_O
[19:27] <Ran Yakumo> Did something go wrong with those?
[19:28] <Eilean> they haven't happened yet
[19:33] <Eilean> but SOMEONE hasn't been paying attention
[19:33] <Ran Yakumo> Oof
[19:40] <Matsumi Kaze> I'M TRYING TO PLAN A PARTY HERE
[19:40] <Eilean> WELL EXCUSE ME *MOTHER* BUT I THINK YOUR OWN CHILDREN SHOULD COME FIRST
[19:42] * Caroline Carr is back
[19:43] * Caroline Carr reappears and sits back down with a sigh
[19:45] * Eilean lays into Matsumi about EVERYTHING and how irresponsable she's been!
[19:52] <Caroline Carr> Is...is that really necessary right now?
[19:56] * Ran Yakumo giggles a little and starts preparing a pot of tea for herself.
[20:05] * Caroline Carr sighs and gets up, going over to get a hard cider
[20:06] <Caroline Carr> There are days I just can't wait until she's older/
[20:12] <Ran Yakumo> How old is she now?
[20:13] <Caroline Carr> She's be 2 in November. I just want to be able to leave her by herself for someone she doesn't know well for a bit, you know? She just wants me most of the time right now.
[20:14] <Ran Yakumo> Well that's normal.
[20:14] <Caroline Carr> Yes. But sometimes you just have to get away a bit.
[20:24] <Caroline Carr> She likes Daddy today, so I'm taking advantage of that :)
[20:43] <Caroline Carr> Do you a lot of you from Gensokyo who come here have children? I don't know that I've ever asked.
[20:45] <Ran Yakumo> No, not many of us.
[20:46] <Ran Yakumo> I think the people of the Human Village are the only ones. And Mima.
[20:46] <Ran Yakumo> It's been said that her daughter is none other than Marisa Kirisame.
[20:47] <Ran Yakumo> It's also been said that Reimu's mother might be the previous Miko of the Hakurei Shrine.
[20:47] <Caroline Carr> Is it? I'm afraid I don't know who that is.
[20:48] <Ran Yakumo> Mima is a ghost who caused a lot of trouble in Gensokyo long ago. As for the previous Hakurei Miko, she's an exceptionally powerful martial artist.
[20:48] <Ran Yakumo> They say she doesn't even need Danmaku to defeat her foes.
[20:50] <Caroline Carr> Um...ok.
[20:54] <Ran Yakumo> The White Wolf Clan obviously have children too.
[20:55] <Ran Yakumo> The Tengu do as well, but their numbers are pretty small. They live for over 1000 years though, so that's not much of a concern for them
[20:57] <Caroline Carr> Well, I understood that part, anyway. Rai and I are going to live a long time, but I still wanted at least one while my parents are still alive.
[21:11] * Matsumi Kaze is crying...bawling...asking Eilean for forgivnace
[21:11] * Eilean just..akwardly hugs her mother
[21:12] <Ran Yakumo> Time for me to depart. Good night. ^__^
[21:12] *** Ran Yakumo [Nine-Tailed Strategist@EnclaveFedCom.Net(Pirated S] has left #suburbansenshi2 (CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN~!)
[21:12] <Caroline Carr> Goodnight.
[21:13] * Caroline Carr finishes the bottle of cider, and considers whether she wants another
[21:16] <Caroline Carr> Are you two better now, over there?
[21:20] <Eilean> I think so..
[21:21] <Matsumi Kaze> WAAAAAAAAH
[21:25] <Eilean> I think...
[21:25] <Caroline Carr> Matsumi, do you need help to step crying?
[21:26] <Matsumi Kaze> T_T *sniffle and nods*
[21:28] * Caroline Carr pulls out her wand and tries a cheering charm
[21:28] * Matsumi Kaze is better she gueses?
[21:29] <Caroline Carr> My mum's a maternity nurse, she knows a lot of handy spells like that.
[21:32] <Caroline Carr> Tea?
[21:32] <Matsumi Kaze> sure..
[21:32] <Matsumi Kaze> that would be nice
[21:32] * Caroline Carr goes over to make some
[21:36] * Matsumi Kaze starts to plan her daughter's birthday
[21:41] * Caroline Carr comes back with tea, and hardly sits down again when her mobile jangles with an alert
[21:43] <Caroline Carr> ...that was short lived. Guess I'm taking the tea to go.
[21:44] <Caroline Carr> Enjoy the resr of your night.
[21:44] <Caroline Carr> *rest
[21:44] * Caroline Carr is away 
[21:47] <Matsumi Kaze> thank you...
[21:54] * Matsumi Kaze drinks and tries to relax
[22:00] * Yasuko Mie wanders in from Tokyo
[22:01] <Matsumi Kaze> hm?
[22:01] <Matsumi Kaze> oh hello yasu
[22:01] <Matsumi Kaze> yasuko
[22:02] <Yasuko Mie> Hi Matsumi-mama-san
[22:02] <Matsumi Kaze> how are you tonight???
[22:03] <Yasuko Mie> I'm fine. Are you okay?
[22:03] <Matsumi Kaze> I suppose i'm alright..a bit sore..but I can't complain I guess?
[22:04] <Matsumi Kaze> trying to feel a bit better
[22:05] <Yasuko Mie> I suppose it's very uncomfortable...
[22:05] <Matsumi Kaze> a bit haha
[22:05] <Matsumi Kaze> sit down and relax!
[22:07] <Matsumi Kaze> is there anything I can get you?
[22:07] <Yasuko Mie> No, that's...you don't need to do anything.
[22:08] <Matsumi Kaze> no no I insist
[22:08] * Matsumi Kaze looks around and just grabs whatever snacks she can find, offering them to yasuko
[22:08] <Matsumi Kaze> you and your family do so much for mine
[22:09] <Yasuko Mie> Um..thank you *accepts one*
[22:10] <Matsumi Kaze> how are you doing *drinks her tea*
[22:11] <Yasuko Mie> I'm okay. Mama has me doing a lot of homework now, and she wants me to start working with a fortune teller she knows.
[22:12] <Matsumi Kaze> I bet that's exciting!
[22:12] <Yasuko Mie> Um...I don't know.
[22:13] <Matsumi Kaze> well at least it's something to do...hope the snacks are alright
[22:13] * Matsumi Kaze tries to relax but shifts herself a bit
[22:14] <Yasuko Mie> They're fine ^^
[22:14] * The snack actually tastes strangly refreshing and a bit nostaligic
[22:14] <Matsumi Kaze> oh good! *isn't actually sure what she gave*
[22:15] <Matsumi Kaze> you're so kind
[22:15] <Yasuko Mie> It's..it's scary. You have to see a lot of people you don't know, and talk to them.
[22:16] <Matsumi Kaze> well you don't have to be scared....I'm....sure?
[22:18] * Matsumi Kaze blinks
[22:19] <Matsumi Kaze> ^^;;;
[22:19] <Yasuko Mie> Ano...I was going to go do homework with Delilah.
[22:20] <Matsumi Kaze> um..Yasuko dear..why don't you just..come and sit with me instead a bit
[22:20] * Matsumi Kaze cold sweats a little
[22:22] * Yasuko Mie obediently moves over, wondering if something's wrong
[22:23] <Matsumi Kaze> ^^;;; yes just..relax alright
[22:23] <Matsumi Kaze> no more snacks for you
[22:26] <Matsumi Kaze> g-got it?
[22:26] <Yasuko Mie> I'm fine ^^
[22:28] * Matsumi Kaze takes Yasuko's smaller hands in her's "I'mgladi'mglad"
[22:28] <Yasuko Mie> Are you sure you're okay?
[22:29] <Matsumi Kaze> >_> <_<
[22:29] <Matsumi Kaze> y..YES I'M FINE
[22:29] <Matsumi Kaze> (delilah will kill me)
[22:30] <Matsumi Kaze> I think Yasuko it would be very prudent...very good idea for you to stay the night over here
[22:31] <Yasuko Mie> Like...a sleepover? Is that what it's called? Is--is something bad going on outside?
[22:32] <Matsumi Kaze> no..nothing bad outside ^^;;;
[22:33] <Matsumi Kaze> just...just best you..don't go home..tonight
[22:33] <Yasuko Mie> A-are you sure?
[22:33] <Yasuko Mie> (but my cards were fine, did i miss something?)
[22:34] <Matsumi Kaze> yes just don't panic @_@ I'm not panicking
[22:35] <Yasuko Mie> Um...can I get Hideki or one of the other adults for you?
[22:35] <Matsumi Kaze> no no i've got this..i've got this..this is..perfect practice..........
[22:35] <Matsumi Kaze> (killyoupeinforte)
[22:36] <Matsumi Kaze> just don't look down, yasuko
[22:36] * Yasuko Mie texts delilah     i think your mom needs some help, she's acting weird
[22:37] <Yasuko Mie> Um..okay.
[22:37] * the phone feels a bit fumbly to type on
[22:37] <Yasuko Mie> That's weird...
[22:39] <Matsumi Kaze> NO no need to talk to delilah about this!!!
[22:41] * The phone feels clunky to hold onto
[22:43] <Yasuko Mie> My phone feels weird.
[22:43] * The phone also is...big?
[22:44] <Yasuko Mie> Nani?
[22:44] <Matsumi Kaze> it's fine it's fine it's fine
[22:45] * Matsumi Kaze sends a quick text to Delilah telling her to go to sleep, that Yasuko had to go home and that everything is FINE
[22:47] * Matsumi Kaze does look like she's getting larger
[22:47] <Yasuko Mie> Why's it so big??
[22:48] <Matsumi Kaze> you'll be safe, yasuko..I'll watch out for you tonight...it's fine
[22:49] <Yasuko Mie> I don't wanna do my homework D:
[22:50] <Matsumi Kaze> it's alright..don't worry don't worry
[22:50] * Matsumi Kaze picks up the young Yasuko, hugging her
[22:50] <Matsumi Kaze> it's ok ^^;;
[22:53] <Matsumi Kaze> shh shh ^^
[22:53] <Yasuko Mie> I want mama D:D:
[22:54] <Matsumi Kaze> it's alright..it's alright...um...aunty..Matsumi will watch over you tonight
[22:56] * Matsumi Kaze tries to remember a lulleby and tries to sing it
[22:59] * Matsumi Kaze has no idea what she's doing
[23:00] * Yasuko Mie doesn't look at all tired
[23:00] <Matsumi Kaze> (oh s[BLEEP]t)
[23:01] <Matsumi Kaze> um..one moment
[23:01] * Matsumi Kaze sets the little Yasuko on the sofa and tries to get up
[23:01] * Yasuko Mie sees some toys on the floor and reaches toward them
[23:02] <Matsumi Kaze> gah!
[23:02] * Matsumi Kaze tries to prevent the tiny Yasuko from falling off the sofa!
[23:03] * Matsumi Kaze puts Yasuko on the floor
[23:04] * Matsumi Kaze tries to find some soft plushies and toys and puts them near Yasuko
[23:06] * Yasuko Mie runs over to the toys, looking for her favorite animated plush toy
[23:09] * Matsumi Kaze sighs and keeps watch on the toddler
[23:09] * Yasuko Mie is away: playing
[23:10] * Matsumi Kaze is away: .what have I done
[23:10] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte removes the chocolates >_>
[23:16] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I suppose these have caused enough troubles...
[23:36] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> .....
[23:36] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> >____>
[23:36] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> <____<
[23:37] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte eats a chocolate
[23:37] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> :D
[23:37] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte runs off as it takes effect
[23:37] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is away: gonna have some fun with mummy and dad!
[23:37] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is away: ^papa
[00:32] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] OH COME ON
[00:32] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] YOU F[BLEEP]KING PIECE OF S[BLEEP]T ARTEMIS WHERE THE F[BLEEP]K ARE YOU
[00:32] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] I WILL F[BLEEP]KING TURN YOU INTO A F[BLEEP]KING PURSE
[00:33] * Freya Felinus [Tokyo] is STILL looking for Artemis
[00:33] * Freya Felinus is now known as Freya
[00:33] * Freya has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[00:33] * Freya [Tokyo] is in cat form
[00:54] *** Freya [CatGirl1@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[12:58] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2253 - In anime, the older you get the hotter you get! The golden rule shown once again!! ***
[13:56] * Nemissa sees the new main page update. [I'm sorry, did Artemis evolve into f[BLEEP]king Griffith?!]]
[17:33] <Freya Felinus> [Tokyo] meh...
[17:33] *** Freya Felinus has moved back to the Atrium
[17:33] <Freya Felinus> ..he's average...at best
[17:33] * Freya Felinus rubs some blood from her nose
[19:07] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:07] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:08] * Megan O`Cain steps into the Atium from the Tokyo door
[19:08] * Megan O`Cain ^Atrium
[19:14] <Megan O`Cain> A nice quiet evening.
[19:33] * Matsumi Kaze is telling her children a story
[20:12] * Megan O`Cain goes over to a bar, and has some wine
[21:26] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm...
[21:52] * Matsumi Kaze is asleep again
[22:02] * Maddie Archer walks over and covers Matsumi
[22:11] <Maddie Archer> ^^
[22:30] <Megan O`Cain> Evening.
[22:32] <Maddie Archer> oh hello Miss Megan
[22:32] <Megan O`Cain> How are you?
[22:33] <Maddie Archer> oh i'm alright!
[22:34] <Megan O`Cain> That's good to hear.
[22:40] <Maddie Archer> are you alright?
[22:42] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah, and relaxing down here in the Atrium.
[22:44] <Maddie Archer> it is very peaceful..I think?
[22:58] <Megan O`Cain> Yup. And there's nothing wrong with that.
[23:12] * Matsumi Kaze snores
[23:22] <Maddie Archer> ^^;;;
[23:23] <Megan O`Cain> Heh.
[23:31] * Monsterious Kouma tries to tear itself through the wall in the Hotel!
[23:32] * Megan O`Cain chucks a holy stick grenade at the Kouma
[23:32] * Monsterious Kouma SCREECHS
[23:32] * Monsterious Kouma backs away from the explosion..and then..is grabbed by a HUGE hand reaching through the hole it made
[23:32] <Maddie Archer> O_O
[23:33] <Megan O`Cain> Who's that?
[23:33] * Sailor Skaldi has the monster in her hand
[23:33] <Sailor Skaldi> BAD MONSTER
[23:33] * Sailor Skaldi tries to crush it but it bites her hand
[23:33] <Sailor Skaldi> OW
[23:33] * Sailor Skaldi drops it
[23:34] <Sailor Skaldi> GAH NO NO NO
[23:34] * Sailor Skaldi tries to stomp on the kouma, who crawls near her boots like a roach
[23:36] * Sailor Skaldi FLEES
[23:36] *** Sailor Skaldi has left #suburbansenshi2
[23:37] <Megan O`Cain> Uh...
[23:39] <Maddie Archer> ...she was very big
[23:48] <Megan O`Cain> But she ran off away from that Kouma.
[23:49] <Maddie Archer> is that what those are?
[23:52] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah, and it was a rather big one.
[00:23] <Maddie Archer> creepy >_>
[00:59] <Maddie Archer> night!
[00:59] *** Maddie Archer has left #suburbansenshi2
[00:59] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Good night.)
[08:14] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2254 - His Desperation! Artemis sells his soul on eBay!! ***
[19:09] * Little fox ears suddenly pop up nearby
[19:13] * Hideki Kaze is trying to paint the nurseries....he's dragged the other knights into it
[19:22] <~> *sneak sneak*
[19:23] * Little fox ears creeps forward stealthily.
[19:24] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:24] <@spiritflame> konbanwa David O`Cain
[19:24] * David O`Cain enters the Atrium from the Tokyo door
[19:26] * Little fox ears POUNCES at David!
[19:26] * Little fox ears is now known as Chibi-Nat
[19:26] <Chibi-Nat> :D
[19:31] * David O`Cain catches Natalia, "Hey, you goofy fuzzball." :P
[19:39] <Chibi-Nat> I gotcha!
[19:39] <David O`Cain> Heh, you did.
[19:41] <David O`Cain> How're you?
[19:43] <Chibi-Nat> I heard Yukari helped Friends!
[19:43] <Chibi-Nat> And I'm hungry. :<
[19:44] <David O`Cain> Well, what do you wanna eat?
[19:46] <Chibi-Nat> What is there?
[19:47] <David O`Cain> I imagine there's plenty of stuff in the kitchen.
[19:52] <Chibi-Nat> Can we go look?
[19:59] * Something smells delicious....
[20:06] <David O`Cain> Yeah, let's go have a look-see.
[20:11] * David O`Cain walks with Natalia over to the kitchen
[20:12] * Someone is working on cooking up some big, delicious burgers.....
[20:12] <Chibi-Nat> :O
[20:12] <Chibi-Nat> BURGERS!!
[20:14] <David O`Cain> Oh wow. Talk about beefy.
[20:16] * To nobody's surprise, Ramlethal is cooking up those burgers. Hey, is she drooling a bit?
[20:16] * David O`Cain continues following the scent of grilled meat
[20:16] <David O`Cain> Oh, hey, Ramlethal.
[20:18] * Ramlethal certainly seems focused on making certain those burgers are nice and ready~
[20:20] <Chibi-Nat> Hi ram!
[20:20] * David O`Cain finds himself a seat
[20:20] * Chibi-Nat POOFS into fox form and scampers over to Ramlethal!
[20:20] * Ramlethal looks over, hearing Natty. ".....oh, guests."
[20:20] * Chibi-Nat starts sniff-sniffing!
[20:23] <David O`Cain> Hi, Ramlethal.
[20:23] * Ramlethal has certainly been learning well -- the burgers have such a mouth-watering smell to 'em.
[20:24] <Chibi-Nat> Smells good!
[20:26] * Ramlethal double-checks.... they're ready!
[20:29] <Chibi-Nat> Can I has burger please?
[20:34] * Ramlethal checks the temps... they're sufficiently cooled down to eat. She hands one (on a bun) over to Natty.
[20:34] <David O`Cain> Very nice.
[20:36] * Chibi-Nat NOMS! Which is quickly followed by trilling!
[20:42] <David O`Cain> Good stuff?
[20:42] <Chibi-Nat> Yummy! Hot
[20:42] <Chibi-Nat> Thank you, Ram!
[20:42] <Ramlethal> Hm~
[20:43] <Chibi-Nat> More?
[20:44] <Ramlethal> ....hungry today.
[20:44] * Ramlethal has a few more. One more should do.
[20:49] * Chibi-Nat NOMS MIGHTILY!!
[20:50] <David O`Cain> Heh, she's got an appetite.
[20:53] <Ramlethal> Mm.. still growing?
[20:53] <Chibi-Nat> Yuppa!
[20:55] <David O`Cain> May I have a burger?
[20:58] * Chibi-Nat gives Ramlethal tail-pats in gratitude!
[21:00] * Ramlethal receives the pats as she hands David a burger.
[21:00] * David O`Cain takes the burger, and proceeds to chow down
[21:02] * Chibi-Nat perks her ears up as she hears a distant call.
[21:04] <Chibi-Nat> Time to go!
[21:04] <Chibi-Nat> Thanks for the food!
[21:06] <Ramlethal> Safe travels.
[21:10] <David O`Cain> Later, Natalia.
[21:12] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Gah!")
[21:15] * Matsumi Kaze reads a magazine..while Hideki is STILL working upstairs
[21:21] <Ramlethal> Mmm... almost time for me to go as well.
[21:21] <David O`Cain> Thanks for dinner.
[21:22] * Ramlethal nods, and then heads off.
[21:40] <Matsumi Kaze> wonder if they're done yet
[21:42] <David O`Cain> What's that, Matsumi?
[21:45] <Matsumi Kaze> oh I asked the boys to paint the nursery
[21:51] <David O`Cain> Ahhhh, okay.
[21:52] <Matsumi Kaze> think they're still working on it
[21:59] <David O`Cain> How much paint does the room need? O_o
[22:00] <Matsumi Kaze> well the nursery is extra big
[22:00] <Matsumi Kaze> because I'm having twins
[22:01] * Suzie wanders through, watching something on her phone
[22:01] <David O`Cain> Gotcha. Hopefully, they got enough cans to do the job.
[22:11] * Suzie goes into the restaurant to talk to them about some things
[22:17] * Matsumi Kaze watches suzie go
[22:23] * Suzie exits the restaurant, with a large bowl of jajangmyeon
[22:25] <Matsumi Kaze> hello suzie...what is that?..it smells so good!
[22:25] <Suzie> Harro!
[22:26] <Suzie> Is pasta with black bean sauce. Is Korean-Chinese foods :D
[22:27] <Suzie> Hyou like try? *offers Matsumi her MGT size chopsticks*
[22:29] <Matsumi Kaze> .......
[22:29] * Matsumi Kaze has already eaten a chunk of it..and spits out part of the chopsticks >_>
[22:30] <Suzie> ...hyu must be really hungry. I get more, hyu have dat.
[22:30] <Matsumi Kaze> sorry >_> it's the twins
[22:31] <Suzie> Yes, I no want wait to meet dem!
[22:31] * Suzie pops over to order another one from a server
[22:32] <Suzie> Hyu have bad time, need relief, hyu call, I watch dem!
[22:34] <Matsumi Kaze> aww thanks, suzie!
[22:37] <Suzie> Me watch all da babies :D
[22:38] <Matsumi Kaze> i'm sure you're wonderful with th-OOF ><
[22:40] <David O`Cain> Hard kick?
[22:43] <Matsumi Kaze> yes ><
[22:44] <Suzie> Hyu be hokay? Aes keep you supplied with safe medicines?
[22:45] <Matsumi Kaze> yes..just..once in awhile they get...excited
[22:46] <David O`Cain> I can only imagine how they'll be when the grow up.
[22:49] <Suzie> We have wait and see.
[22:49] <Matsumi Kaze> I'm not ready to think about that ><
[22:49] <David O`Cain> Sorry. ^_^;
[22:54] <Matsumi Kaze> it's ok
[22:57] * Suzie is eating her new bowl of food
[22:58] * Matsumi Kaze eats her own food
[23:07] <Suzie> Requires lots patience :/
[23:08] <Matsumi Kaze> just...hope it goes well >_>
[23:13] <David O`Cain> I ought to head on home. Catch you folks later.
[23:13] <Suzie> Others all go fine, you be hokay! If not, Granvater, Uncle Shinichiro, and Aunt Esperanza can fix.
[23:13] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Good night.)
[23:18] <Matsumi Kaze> oh yeah!
[23:27] <Suzie> I have to go now. See you!
[23:27] * Suzie gingerly hugs Matsumi goodbye
[23:28] * Suzie is away: nursery duty
[23:34] <Matsumi Kaze> ^^
[23:51] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (ugh upstairs I go...)
[09:22] * A whole army of Kouma lay dead, strewn across the road
[09:23] * A robot gladator has been crushed in half...
[09:24] * a 50 ft Kaiju lays face down, a huge bump on it's head
[09:26] <Matsumi Kaze> DON'T get in my way!!!
[09:26] <Matsumi Kaze> HMPH
[09:35] * Matsumi Kaze keeps walking...grumbling to herself....
[10:29] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[19:14] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:15] * Megan O`Cain exits an elevator leading into the Atrium as she has on gym clothes, and goes to a bar to grab a can of Power Cola S
[19:21] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2255 - A broken man! Artemis is rescued... maybe?? ***
[19:23] <Megan O`Cain> (Yeesh.)
[21:40] <Megan O`Cain> Nice, quiet night.
[21:58] * There's suddenly the loud sound of construction outside
[22:25] <Megan O`Cain> What the...?
[22:30] * There's ALOT of noise
[22:31] * Megan O`Cain goes to check out the noise
[22:55] * there's late night road work being done
[22:58] <Megan O`Cain> Huh. Guess some repaving's going on.
[22:58] * Megan O`Cain finds herself a seat within the Atrium
[23:00] * Delilah Inochi [Tokyo] is snoring nearby...she's sleeping ontop of her homework
[23:00] *** Delilah Inochi has moved back to the Atrium
[23:07] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Need to get going.)
[23:59] *** Prinny has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:59] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Prinny
[23:59] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:59] <@spiritflame> konbanwa D. Kakaku
[23:59] <D. Kakaku> evening
[00:22] <Delilah Inochi> huh wha...
[00:28] <D. Kakaku> sheeping?
[00:29] <Delilah Inochi> wha???
[00:30] <D. Kakaku> *sleeping
[00:45] <Delilah Inochi> ye..yes *yawn*
[00:57] * Delilah Inochi heads upstairs ><
[00:57] *** Delilah Inochi has left #suburbansenshi2
[09:43] * Delilah Inochi sits in class, resting her chest on her desk, trying to focus on what her teacher is asking...she's getting the usual stares from some of her classmates
[09:43] <Delilah Inochi> (tomorrow's the big day...what do I do...what do I do...)
[18:57] * Delilah Inochi has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[18:57] * Delilah Inochi [Tokyo] yawns...heading home....on her broom
[18:57] <Delilah Inochi> [Tokyo] mm >< so tired......
[18:57] * Delilah Inochi [Tokyo] yawns again......and nearly collides with a flock of birds!
[18:57] <Delilah Inochi> [Tokyo] O_O
[19:00] *** Michelle O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:00] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Michelle O`Cain
[19:01] * Michelle O`Cain walks out of an elevator leading into the Atrium
[19:02] <Delilah Inochi> [Tokyo] that was close ><
[19:06] <Michelle O`Cain> Hm, it's quiet down here. Oh well!
[19:20] * Montigue sits in a corner, busy reading to himself
[19:21] * Montigue is a tanuki boy dressed in a smart uniform
[19:21] * Little fox ears pop up in a distant part of the Lobby
[19:25] * Montigue 's tanuki ears flicker
[19:25] * Michelle O`Cain gets herself some water as well as a candy bar
[19:31] * Little fox ears move in closer.
[19:31] <Michelle O`Cain> Hm?
[19:33] * Montigue glances up from his book a little
[19:35] * Little fox ears stop moving closer and sink back down into concealment.
[19:36] * Montigue closes his book..and gets up and tries to move to where the fox ears are
[19:36] * Montigue is now curious
[19:46] * Little fox ears creep in a little closer.
[19:46] <Michelle O`Cain> Hmmm, who's hiding?
[19:47] * Montigue tries to look
[19:48] * Little fox ears suddenly start to approach faster!!
[19:50] <Montigue> !?
[19:51] * Little fox ears is now known as Chibi-Nat (fox form)
[19:52] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) POUNCES at Montigue!! Incoming Facehugger Kit!!!!!
[19:57] <Montigue> O_O
[19:57] * Montigue flails!
[19:57] * Michelle O`Cain tries to help out Montigue
[19:59] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) CLAMPS ON with a loud THOOMP!!!
[20:01] <Montigue> MMPH
[20:03] <Michelle O`Cain> Uh... o_o
[20:05] * Montigue flails
[20:07] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) clings tightly, thwapping him with her tails as she does so!
[20:09] <Michelle O`Cain> Careful, Natalia! We don't know where he's going!
[20:10] *** UMP-45 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-45
[20:10] *** UMP-9 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-9
[20:10] *** HK-416 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa HK-416
[20:10] *** G11 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa G11
[20:11] * Squad 404 rushes over!
[20:11] * Squad 404 dashes over to Montigue and push him to the ground.
[20:11] <UMP-9> Oh my! We've got a Wild Nata and she's already claimed a victim!!
[20:11] <Montigue> O_O
[20:12] * Montigue clutches his book
[20:12] <UMP-45> We've gotta move fast on this! G11, keep an eye out for any Sea-Dolls!! Especially any of the girls from Ironblood!
[20:12] <Michelle O`Cain> Eh?
[20:13] * G11 salutes sleepily and wanders off.
[20:14] <UMP-45> 9? 416? We've gotta perform emergency surgery!
[20:14] * UMP-45 UMP-9, and HK-416 crouch down around Montigue and start to gently poke and prod Chibi-Nat with their hands.
[20:14] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >:[
[20:15] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Fake-brother! Must defend family!
[20:15] * UMP-9 starts to gently scratch Nata behind both of her ears with her fingertips. >:3
[20:16] <Montigue> w..wha...
[20:17] * HK-416 and UMP-45 start massaging Chibi-Nat's paws with their fingers, causing her to reflexively wiggle her little paws very slightly.
[20:18] <HK-416> She's starting to loosen her grip.
[20:18] <UMP-9> She's relaxing juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit!
[20:18] <UMP-45> Okay, on three we remove the Facehugger Kit from the victim!
[20:18] <UMP-45> ONE!
[20:18] <UMP-45> TWO!
[20:18] <UMP-45> THREE!
[20:19] * UMP-45 , UMP-9, and HK-416 simultaneously grab hold of Chibi-Nat's paws while UMP-45 carefully grips her around the belly and they all LIFT!
[20:20] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) comes free from Montigue's face! >:O
[20:20] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Noooooooooooooooo! Must protect family!!!!!
[20:21] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) FLAILS mightily!!
[20:22] <Michelle O`Cain> Uhhhh, what?
[20:23] * Montigue has turned into...a tea pot?
[20:23] <UMP-9> Careful!! She's trying to reacquire a target!
[20:24] * UMP-45 loses her grip of the squirming Nata!!
[20:24] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >:(
[20:24] <HK-416> :O
[20:24] <UMP-9> D:
[20:24] <U-47> ^___^
[20:26] <HK-416> What the...?! G11!!!! You're supposed to STOP any of the Kansen from finding out!!!
[20:26] * G11 has fallen asleep on a nearby couch.
[20:26] <U-47> ^__^.. -I-
[20:27] * Montigue is now known as Montigue (Teapot)
[20:27] * Montigue (Teapot) is a teapot
[20:27] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) takes the opportunity to LEAP at HK-416 and CLAMP onto her face!!!
[20:27] <HK-416> MMMmmmmMMMmmPPPhhhh!!!
[20:28] * UMP-9 SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAMMMSSS~!!! And it's not even a scene from Cheesykits!!
[20:28] <U-47> :D
[20:28] <U-47> BORDER=0 Schlag leise zu! Schnell zuschlagen!
[20:28] <UMP-45> :/
[20:29] <UMP-45> ...Well THAT didn't exactly go according to plan.
[20:30] <U-47> What has bothered our kleinste schwester so much tonight?
[20:31] <UMP-45> Maybe it was the likes of YOU lurking around?
[20:31] <U-47> Something about a "fake-brother"?
[20:32] * U-47 was indeed lurking around, not that anyone would have noticed one of Eisenblut's untersea girls quietly observing.
[20:34] <UMP-9> She's NOT your "littlest sister"! But she is OUR littlest darling!
[20:35] <UMP-45> What's with this "sister" thing anyway? It doesn't make any sense.
[20:36] <U-47> We are the Daughters of the Onryo. Natalia is the youngest child of the Onryo. Therefore she is our sister as well.
[20:38] <U-47> While YOU are Bondsmen to the Onryo. You are not family to him, but prospective members of his ancient Clan.
[20:38] * HK-416 is still on her back, spasming and writhing as Chibi-Nat maintains a vice-like grip on her face.
[20:41] * Montigue (Teapot) stays still
[20:43] <Michelle O`Cain> Hmm, should we help 416?
[20:47] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >:[
[20:47] <HK-416> @___@
[20:48] <UMP-9> Hah! Doesn't that mean that we, as Bonded directly to the Onryo, are even more tightly related to him than YOU? Since you're basically self-appointed adoptees? >:D
[20:53] <U-47> Nien. Because we acknowledged his terrible power and chose to be his Daughters.
[20:53] <U-47> While YOU fought against it and where overwhelmed. ^__^
[20:54] <U-47> You still don't even know WHICH Clan he belonged to on ancient Caliban, do you?
[20:54] <UMP-45> And you do?
[20:56] <Michelle O`Cain> Um, guys?
[20:56] <U-47> That is for me to know and you to continue to muddle over since you're so easily distracted.
[20:56] * HK-416 has fallen silent.
[20:56] <HK-416> @__@
[20:56] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >:[
[20:57] <Michelle O`Cain> Should we, um, help 416 out?
[20:57] <U-47> Littlest Natalia has the situation well in hand.
[20:58] <UMP-45> HK-416 seems pretty chill with it now.
[20:58] * HK-416 twitches.
[20:59] <Michelle O`Cain> Okay. I had to ask before trying anything.
[21:02] <U-47> And now...
[21:02] * U-47 quickly reaches over and PLUCKS Chibi-Nat off of HK-416's face!!!
[21:02] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :O
[21:03] <U-47> I HAVE THE LITTLEST SISTER!!!
[21:03] * U-47 RUNS for the exit!
[21:04] *** U-37 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:04] <@spiritflame> konbanwa U-37
[21:04] *** U-81 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:04] <@spiritflame> konbanwa U-81
[21:05] * Michelle O`Cain sighs, "Another family squabble."
[21:05] * U-47 is joined by two other Sub-girls and they ALL make a rapid escape in Wolfpack formation!
[21:05] <UMP-45> HEY!!!
[21:05] <UMP-9> COME BACK HERE! We've got another Kit-Napping!!
[21:06] <UMP-9> CALLING ALL FOREST KITS!! Stop those Nata-nappers!
[21:08] * UMP-45 runs after the Ironblood girls!
[21:08] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi2 (We'll rescue you, Natalia!)
[21:08] *** UMP-9 has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Nata is OUR darling! Not yours!")
[21:10] *** U-47 has left #suburbansenshi2 (That's what YOU think. ASSEMBLE THE KRIEGSMARINE!!! WE HAVE THE KLEINSTE SCHWESTER!!!")
[21:11] * U-81 pauses by HK-416 and CHUCKS a water-balloon into her face.
[21:11] *** U-81 has left #suburbansenshi2 (>:D)
[21:11] <HK-416> >:O
[21:13] *** HK-416 has left #suburbansenshi2 (Fick dich, fick dich, fick dich, Eisenblut schlampe!)
[21:13] * G11 stays asleep, completely oblivious to everything that's happened.
[21:13] <Michelle O`Cain> Man, do they always have to fight? ~_~
[21:16] <Montigue (Teapot)> .....
[21:19] <Michelle O`Cain> Now, where'd the other one go?
[21:31] * Michelle O`Cain tries to search for Montigue
[21:34] <Montigue (Teapot)> .....
[21:37] <Michelle O`Cain> Huh. Weird. Guess they left.
[21:48] * Michelle O`Cain takes a seat in an armchair
[21:49] * Montigue (Teapot) tries to move..but just ends up tipping over
[21:50] <Michelle O`Cain> Hm?
[21:51] * Michelle O`Cain carefully goes over to the teapot
[21:54] <Michelle O`Cain> Where did this come from?
[21:56] * Montigue (Teapot) sort of just is stll
[21:56] <Montigue (Teapot)> *still
[21:57] * Michelle O`Cain examines the teapot
[22:05] * Montigue (Teapot) is a teapot, short and stout..there is it's handle..there is it's spout
[22:20] <Michelle O`Cain> Huh.
[22:25] * Michelle O`Cain heads back to her seat
[22:29] * Montigue (Teapot) is stuck T_T
[23:04] <Masaki O`Cain> [Tokyo] hey
[23:04] *** Masaki O`Cain has moved back to the Atrium
[23:04] * Masaki O`Cain walks downstairs
[23:06] <Michelle O`Cain> Hi!
[23:09] <Michelle O`Cain> How ya doing, Masaki?
[23:09] <Masaki O`Cain> ugh tired
[23:10] <Masaki O`Cain> spending time with Mats like this is tiring
[23:10] <Michelle O`Cain> I was about to ask if it was a long day.
[23:13] <Masaki O`Cain> VERY long day!
[23:14] * Michelle O`Cain nods
[23:26] <Masaki O`Cain> ugggh I just want to go home and veg
[23:26] <Michelle O`Cain> Oh wow. It must be THAT tiring.
[23:32] <Masaki O`Cain> she's crabby most of the time
[23:32] <Michelle O`Cain> I'll bet.
[23:39] <Michelle O`Cain> I better head upstairs. Night, Masaki!
[23:39] *** Michelle O`Cain has quit IRC (Need to get some sleep.)
[23:57] * Masaki O`Cain frowns to herself
[00:50] *** Masaki O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi2
[09:26] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is watching the news
[09:26] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh boy
[10:27] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte keeps watching, while holding Arisa
[10:32] * Caroline Carr has the news on while caring for Maggie in her suite on Aes
[13:38] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> dammit....
[13:46] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte takes in the news
[13:49] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte is more stoic about it; she has conflicted feelings about the Queen.
[13:49] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte just says "it is done."
[13:49] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte is away 
[13:50] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte gets a summons
[13:50] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ......
[13:50] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> bloody hell
[19:06] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:06] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:07] * Megan O`Cain walks out of an elevator wearing gym clothes as she heads into the Atrium
[19:12] * Nelius Raoul is over by one of the still-functioning computers.... looks like he's transcribing something.
[19:15] *** has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:15] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[19:15] *** Reisen Udongein Inaba [LunaticMoonRabbit@FedCom.Net (Pirated Serve] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:15] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Reisen Udongein Inaba
[19:16] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> ^__^
[19:16] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, guys.
[19:16] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> Hey there. Whatcha doing?
[19:20] <Megan O`Cain> Not much. Just got done with a workout in the Danger Room.
[19:20] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> And Mr Nelius over there?
[19:40] <Megan O`Cain> Nelius? Hello?
[19:43] * Nelius Raoul looks up. "Oh, hey."
[19:43] <Nelius Raoul> How goes?
[19:44] <Megan O`Cain> Relaxing after finishing a workout.
[19:45] * Nelius Raoul nods. "And you, Reisen?"
[19:47] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> I'm good!
[19:47] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> I heard a rumor that little Nata was naughty last night!
[19:49] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> Is it true she pounced at someone?
[19:50] <Nelius Raoul> You'd have to ask whomever was here last night for details on that.... though if I had to venture a guess I'd imagine the T-Dolls and Sea-Dolls were having another spat.
[19:51] <Megan O`Cain> Wouldn't be the first time. :/
[20:00] <Nelius Raoul> Anyway, as for what I was doing....
[20:01] <Nelius Raoul> Been putting in a bit more info on that other timeline I've been investigating --- where Earth got turned into a Netherworld.
[20:05] <Nelius Raoul> Just prior the Dark Kingdom crashed and burned before it even had a chance to start up..... Ex-Queen Beryl was up the proverbial creek.
[20:05] <Megan O`Cain> What's the verdict so far?
[20:05] <Nelius Raoul> To say things got a bit more chaotic is something of an understatement.
[20:07] <Nelius Raoul> Well, I should rephrase -- things actively got quiet for a long time, then turned chaotic.
[20:08] <Nelius Raoul> After about one-thousand years of relative peace -- well, as much peace as the Netherworld can have, at any rate -- some fool tried starting up Fear the Great.
[20:11] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> Fear the Great?
[20:12] <Megan O`Cain> Huh? What's that?
[20:12] <Nelius Raoul> A system said to be installed on many planets. If malice exceeds a certain point, it gathers into the most malicious individual, and continues accumulating more malice until the planet explodes.
[20:13] <Nelius Raoul> Essentially a negative-energy induced extinction event.
[20:13] <Megan O`Cain> So, basically a planet busting bomb.
[20:14] <Nelius Raoul> In essence, yes.
[20:15] <Nelius Raoul> Someone tried activating it early, and this incident was what lead to the Nether-Senshi finally awakening their powers. They stopped the individual, but said person ended up fleeing...... to Nemesis.
[20:15] <Megan O`Cain> Hmmm...
[20:16] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> I take it that's bad.
[20:17] <Nelius Raoul> Of course it was bad. That was where the Black Crystal was forming.... and guess who decided it was a fun idea to merge with it?
[20:20] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> Definitely not the Border Hag or the Scarlet Devil
[20:22] <Nelius Raoul> So yeah, that lead to Earth getting bombarded with dozens of Black Crystal Pillars, which began spreading out at a alarming rate. Was a hell of an uphill battle to get those things under control.
[20:23] <Nelius Raoul> You wouldn't believe who ended up being the central factor in turning the battle around.
[20:24] <Megan O`Cain> Who?
[20:26] <Nelius Raoul> Surprisingly, it was Mamoru. Turns out that having a connection to the planet being bombarded by malicious crystals ends up having a few perks, alongside his new skills as a demon.
[20:27] <Megan O`Cain> Huh.
[20:28] <Nelius Raoul> He ended up pinpointing the areas where the crystals were spreading from, and while Usagi and Rei did much of the heavy lifting in purifying the areas, he did manage to quell a fair number of them on his own.
[20:30] <Nelius Raoul> After they were finally done, Ami analyzed the crystals, found out their origin point on Nemesis, and one Dimensional Gate trip later they went to end the threat.
[20:31] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> How did that go?
[20:33] <Nelius Raoul> Nemesis, needless to say, was completely riddled with the crystals, inside and out --- the Senshi did what they could to end things, but the planet was about to go ka-boom.
[20:35] <Nelius Raoul> The group got home, but that was when Plan B went off. A shard of the black crystal ended up being overlooked on Earth, and it jabbed itself into a random Prinny before jumping backwards in time.
[20:41] <Nelius Raoul> According to what my contact had mentioned, the shard had been aiming for when the first attempt at awakening Fear the Great was underway...... except it overshot the destination by about 1000 years.
[20:43] <Megan O`Cain> Strange.
[20:44] <Nelius Raoul> Either way, it figured that now was a prime opportunity to attack the unawakened Senshi..... except that doing so caused them to awaken. Multiverse theory is a b[BLEEP]ch~
[20:45] <Megan O`Cain> I suppose so.
[20:52] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> Sorry, but I'm not much of a scientist. ^__^;
[20:55] <Nelius Raoul> Regardless, with its schemes getting waylaid left, right and center, it finally decided to try and merge with the Nemesis of the past timeline......... and that was where everything went to absolute Hades for that thing.
[20:58] * Megan O`Cain nods
[20:58] <Nelius Raoul> A large reason its schemes were getting disrupted was due to the interference of a Lucky Board -- a small, rabbit-esque being most known for being a punching bag alongside Prinnies.
[20:58] <Nelius Raoul> Of course, this turned out to be no mere Lucky Board.
[20:59] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> Oops, I've gotta get back. I wanna check in more with little Nata
[20:59] <Nelius Raoul> Safe travels, Reisen.
[21:01] *** Reisen Udongein Inaba [LunaticMoonRabbit@FedCom.Net (Pirated Serve] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Uwaaaaaah?!)
[21:02] <Nelius Raoul> ...so yeah, take a wild guess who that "Lucky Board" turned out to be.
[21:09] <Nelius Raoul> ...time's up. It was Chibi-Usa all along.
[21:14] <Nelius Raoul> And then, with Usagi and her future kid working in tandem, the last of the Black Crystals was erased before it could seed itself within Nemesis.
[21:17] <Megan O`Cain> Victory?
[21:19] <Nelius Raoul> Pretty much, though for a time people had wondered if a Sailor Nemesis could've been in the works.
[21:22] <Nelius Raoul> At any rate, the next entry should be finished compiling sometime soon.
[21:25] <Megan O`Cain> Gotcha.
[21:28] * Yasuko Mie comes in from Tokyo, with an extra bag or two
[21:32] <Nelius Raoul> Anyway, I should be on my way home. Take care.
[21:32] <Megan O`Cain> See ya, Nelius.
[21:35] *** Delilah Inochi has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:35] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Delilah Inochi
[21:36] * Delilah Inochi [Tokyo] walks out of a noisy room where a party is still going on
[21:36] *** Delilah Inochi has moved back to the Atrium
[21:36] <Delilah Inochi> Yasu!
[21:37] <Yasuko Mie> Hi Lila ^^
[21:37] <Yasuko Mie> It isn't over yet, is it?
[21:40] <Delilah Inochi> no it isn't!
[21:41] <Delilah Inochi> it's been going on for awhile ^^;;
[21:45] <Delilah Inochi> I'm glad you're here!
[21:46] <Yasuko Mie> Yeah, Papa's event went longer than it was supposed to >>
[21:46] <Delilah Inochi> it doesn't matter! you're here now ^_^
[21:49] * Delilah Inochi gives Yasuko a hug ^^
[21:50] * Yasuko Mie hugs back
[21:52] <Yasuko Mie> I suppose we have to go in...
[21:57] <Delilah Inochi> we probably should
[22:08] * Delilah Inochi heads into the party room
[22:09] * Delilah Inochi stops in front of the party room..there's alot of noise and music in there
[22:09] <Delilah Inochi> ..hee it's so noisy
[22:10] <Yasuko Mie> Heh. You have such a big family.
[22:14] * Yasuko Mie looks in again, then shyly hands Delilah the gift bag she brought
[22:17] * Delilah Inochi takes the gift bag..blushing..and then opens it
[22:18] * inside is a basket with some of Delilah's favorite prepackaged snacks, and an envelope
[22:23] * Delilah Inochi pauses..then picks up the envelope..and opens it
[22:23] * the envelope contains a birthday card, and tickets for a Wizarding pegasus farm in the country
[22:27] * Megan O`Cain goes over to a bar, and gets herself a beer
[22:28] * Delilah Inochi opens the card and tries to read it
[22:30] * the card is really pretty and sweet
[22:30] * Delilah Inochi sniffles and smiles at Yasuko
[22:33] <Yasuko Mie> ^^
[22:37] * Delilah Inochi looks around....and then gives Yasuko a kiss
[22:38] * Yasuko Mie blinks, then kisses back a moment
[22:44] <Delilah Inochi> ^_^
[22:46] * Delilah Inochi takes Yasuko's hand
[22:46] <Delilah Inochi> we should go in!
[22:47] <Yasuko Mie> Okay ^^
[22:49] * Delilah Inochi runs into the party!
[22:51] * Yasuko Mie follows along
[22:51] * Yasuko Mie is away 
[22:57] * Delilah Inochi is away 
[23:08] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Back to the suite.)
[23:48] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2256 - 20 years later, a radical new approach appears! The Senshi in peril!! ***
[00:43] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> MUM THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED FOR MY BIRTHDAY
[00:43] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> IT WAS YOU
[00:43] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Well either you or Liz Truss
[00:44] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I'm fairly certain she sized up Liz Truss when she met her the other day,deicded she can't handle someone who was even tupider than Johnson and she just decided to give up on life.
[00:44] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Like Padme.
[00:45] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> and now I have to do this STUPID meeting cause I didn't want to TELL you about it cause I want you to have a normal life and I'm just babbling things I shouldn't aren't I
[00:45] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Yes.
[00:46] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> dammit
[00:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ..YOU KNOW NOTHING
[00:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> OOOOOO YOU ARE NOW HYPNOTIZED...
[00:48] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte pauses to drink
[00:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> um...uh
[00:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> FORGET WHAT I JUST SAID
[00:49] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ¬_¬
[00:49] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is really just waving her hands randomly
[00:49] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Go to your meeting, child.
[00:50] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> honestly don't want to bloody do it but
[00:50] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> *quotations in the air* family obligations
[00:51] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You sound like my husband :P
[00:51] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> dad?...well he did raise me
[00:51] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> second time around
[00:51] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> True.
[00:51] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> he probably infected me with his lazyness
[00:51] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> heh
[00:52] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte is away: Speaking of, I should torment him
[00:53] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is away 
[01:33] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ 1603 ]
[01:33] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] snores...sleeping..and farting once in awhile
[01:33] * Hideki Kaze has moved to: [ 1603 ]
[01:33] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] ......
[03:01] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[11:16] <Joanna Smithson> COME ON GIRLS YOU CAN DO BETTER THEN THIS
[11:16] * Joanna Smithson is at early morning baseball practice at Mugen
[11:30] <Joanna Smithson> remember we have a game to play this weekend...
[11:35] <Thrash> what...WHAT IS HAPPENING
[11:35] * Thrash looks like he's going to have a slight nervous breakdown as he rushes back to his TARDIS to check some readings
[11:36] * Thrash has moved to: [ TARDIS ]
[11:36] <Thrash> [TARDIS] no no no no no
[11:37] * Thrash [TARDIS] SLAMS his fist on the TARDIS console as he looks at a small monitor
[11:38] <Thrash> [TARDIS] I thought we had this under control!
[11:38] * Thrash [TARDIS] removes his glasses and growls to himself
[11:38] <Thrash> [TARDIS] WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE ON DUTY WHEN THIS HAPPENS
[11:41] <Thrash> [TARDIS] where is it coming from? there has to be a central source!
[11:47] * Thrash [TARDIS] realizes who he has to talk to
[12:04] * D. Kakaku is sat at a table
[12:06] *** Thrash has moved back to the Atrium
[12:06] * Thrash sends a message to Magistra
[13:13] * Mercurius Shin has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[13:16] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] KICKS the dark suited agent, knocking him into a far wall
[13:16] <Mercurius Shin> [Tokyo] dammit........
[13:16] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] ducks as another Agent tries to throw a punch at him...
[13:17] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] SLAMS his own fist into the Agent......the sheer force smashing through the man's body and cleaving it in two..revealing circutry
[13:17] <Mercurius Shin> [Tokyo] ..what in the name of The Six?
[13:17] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] blinks..and then taps the side of his glasses
[13:17] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] scans the Agents...
[13:17] <Mercurius Shin> [Tokyo] ....Androids
[13:19] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] grins..realizing he doesn't need to hold back anymore
[13:20] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] ducks another a throw, disarming the attacker..litaraly
[13:23] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] reaches out....and uses his telekinisis to grab one of the Agents and use him as a makeshift culdral
[13:25] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] smashes almost all the Android Agents in blinding speed....
[13:29] <Android Agent> MIZUNOMICS MUST DIE
[13:30] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] stops the Agent's movement with his foot against it's face...
[13:30] <Mercurius Shin> [Tokyo] ....not today thank you...
[13:32] <Mercurius Shin> [Tokyo] MERCURY HYPER BOOST
[13:32] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] 's shoe soles open up...as the built in Mizunomic Pulse Jets power up
[13:33] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] activates both jets, allowing him to do a spinning Jet powered kick, tearing apart the android in the process
[13:33] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] also lands hard on the ground due to the force of the attack
[13:33] <Mercurius Shin> [Tokyo] OOF
[13:33] <Mercurius Shin> [Tokyo] .....need to...learn how to use that better
[13:35] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] struggles to his wife and wipes down his suit
[13:39] <Mercurius Shin> [Tokyo] *feet
[13:39] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] IS NOT MARRIED YET
[14:01] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] adjusts his suit and goes off to continue his birthday shopping
[14:14] * Pinako and her friends are wondering around the city.
[14:33] * There is a shop that's been set up, showing off a sign for new merch
[14:34] <Pinako> Oooooooh :O
[14:35] * Pinako and her friends walk into the shop.
[14:42] <Pinako> :O
[14:43] * There's a girl sitting in a corner..playing with a few cards
[14:47] <Pinako> I wonder who she is? :O
[14:48] <Daniel Kano> Who knows, she looks like she has some cards, maybe we can play a few games with her.
[14:49] * Daniel Kano feels a shiver.
[14:49] <Katrina> huh?
[14:49] <Daniel Kano> nothign, I guess the Air conditioner in this place is a bit high.
[14:50] <Narun> You Go, Pinako!
[14:50] * Girl seems to be playing with a new deck
[14:50] <Pinako> you wanna play? :D
[14:51] <Girl> ^_^ sure!
[14:52] * Pinako sits down at the girl's table
[14:52] <Pinako> Plain mat or Battle Table? :)
[14:54] <Daniel Kano> (I can't shake this feeling off, I feel like I should transform, but can't...)
[14:55] <Girl> Battle Table!
[14:56] * Pinako stands up and gets her battle table ready, and her cards.
[14:58] <Pinako> So, how long have you been playing the game? :D
[14:59] <Girl> not too long!
[14:59] <Girl> but I really like it!
[15:00] <Pinako> A prodigy? :D
[15:02] <Pinako> (Pinako, look at one of your friends a bit. It looks like he's thinking of something.)
[15:02] <Pinako> (What do you mean, Other me?)
[15:02] <Girl> not really ^^
[15:03] * Girl starts the game!
[15:03] <Pinako> (Did she just start so soon?)
[15:03] <Pinako> (Be careful, Pinako, I sense this might be more than just a game)
[15:04] <Girl> ^_^
[15:05] * Girl smiles but there's..an oppressive air hanging around
[15:05] <Daniel Kano> ughhhh, the air, are you all feeling it, too?
[15:06] <Katrina> Yeah, I'm starting to feel it now.
[15:07] <Narun> This is darker than the elder auras.
[15:08] <Katrina> I'm surprised you know somethign like that.
[15:08] <Narun> Mom talked about her bosses a long while ago to me.
[15:10] <Girl> ^_^ *giggles..which seems..off.....*
[15:10] <Daniel Kano> How the...?
[15:11] * Girl uses her next card!
[15:13] <Daniel Kano> Quick, you two, check to see where this foreboding feeling is coming from.
[15:13] * Katrina and Narun nod, then run off further into the shop.
[15:13] <Girl> :D are you going to make your next move?
[15:13] * The shop seems to get...longer..and longer...and deeper..and deeper...
[15:14] * Pinako nods, then draws her cards, and begins making her move.
[15:14] <Katrina> This is wierd for a shop
[15:14] <Narun> They're not supposed to be long hallways.
[15:17] <Daniel Kano> (this battle doesn't feel like an ordinary one)
[15:18] * Girl makes her next move
[15:18] * Pinako begins making her next move as well.
[15:19] *** VP Count
Pinako: 4 VP
???
5 VP

[15:23] <Katrina> This place is never ending... something really is wrong.
[15:25] * Girl watches Pinako...her eyes taking on almost reptilian styles
[15:25] <Daniel Kano> (Reptile?)
[15:26] * Pinako finishes her turn.
[15:26] * Girl makes her next move
[15:26] <Katrina> We'd better head back, if it'll let us.
[15:26] <Narun> and if it doesn't?
[15:27] <Katrina> then it'll be the first time we do this for something that's not a card battle.
[15:28] * Katrina and Narun begin walking back.
[15:29] * The two suddenly are outside......and the door to the shop is locked
[15:29] <Pinako> there's only 3 monsters and one warrior in your respective Zones.
[15:29] <Katrina> What The!?
[15:30] <Narun> How are we outside?
[15:31] <Daniel Kano> (what's taking them... could something have affected them as well?)
[15:31] * Girl just smiles.....and makes her last mov
[15:31] <Girl> *move
[15:31] <Daniel Kano> Pinako, we got to finish this battle. Either 15 or warrior knockout.
[15:32] <Pinako> Right!, Emerald Warrior - Saual, Attack!
[15:33] * Girl IS DEFEATED........and suddenly......Katerina and Narun are back inside?...and everything seems normal again
[15:34] <Girl> that was fun ^_^
[15:34] <Pinako> I hope we play again!
[15:34] <Daniel Kano> hm? where were you two?
[15:34] <Katrina> we were outside and couldn't get in.
[15:35] <Katrina> after we exited a long hallway.
[15:35] <Girl> ^_^ mmhm
[15:35] <Daniel Kano> I was going to say, you went down a hallway.
[15:36] * Girl puts all her cards away
[15:38] * Pinako puts her battle cards away as well.
[15:44] * Girl runs to the back hall happily
[15:47] <Daniel Kano> That dark feeling is gone.
[16:07] * The shop now seems really quiet
[16:09] <Daniel Kano> Anyone else here?
[16:11] * The shopkeeper is there?
[16:13] <Daniel Kano> so, who was that girl that one of my friends played a game with?
[16:14] * The shopkeeper glances up "huh?"
[16:15] <The shopkeeper> oh her?
[16:16] <The shopkeeper> she comes in here sometimes
[16:16] <Daniel Kano> hm, alright
[16:18] <Daniel Kano> how long has she been coming in here?
[16:21] <The shopkeeper> huh? a few days
[16:22] <Daniel Kano> only a few days? have you noticed anything off when she's here?
[16:24] <The shopkeeper> why is that my business?
[16:24] <Daniel Kano> alright then.
[16:25] <Katrina> guess we'll have to come back another time.
[16:25] <Pinako> mmhmm
[16:25] * Pinako and her friends begin exiting the shop.
[16:35] <Daniel Kano> hold it, something's missing.
[16:35] <Daniel Kano> what was her name?
[16:36] * Daniel Kano begins checking his deck
[16:36] <Daniel Kano> 1
[16:36] <Daniel Kano> 2
[16:36] <Daniel Kano> 3
[16:36] <Daniel Kano> 5
[16:36] <Daniel Kano> 5, 6,7 , 8...
[16:37] <Katrina> so we're trying to find whoever challlenged Pinako
[16:38] <Daniel Kano> 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 5.... wait a minute.
[16:40] * Daniel Kano reaches into his pocket... and feels nothing
[16:40] <Daniel Kano> My Transformation Pen and my Mars Warrior cards are missing!
[16:40] <Katrina> What?
[16:45] <Daniel Kano> I can't transform into, or Play Mars Warrior.
[16:46] <Daniel Kano> we'll have to be more careful.
[18:29] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] is busy at Minako's, running a one woman baby shower for her ^___^
[18:29] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[19:08] <Thrash> where IS that woman!?
[19:08] * Thrash looks at the device in his hand....the needle is going back and forth faster and faster
[19:15] <Mercurius Shin> [Tokyo] what could I possibly get her......
[19:18] * Masaki O`Cain has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[19:18] * Masaki O`Cain [Tokyo] is outside her house and grumbles as she tries to fix part of the house with the help of the robots
[19:25] <Masaki O`Cain> [Tokyo] AND DON'T THINK YOU AREN'T IN TROUBLE, YOUNG LADY
[19:25] * Carrie has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[19:25] <Carrie> [Tokyo] I SAID I'M SORRY
[19:30] * David O`Cain is helping fix up the damage to his home
[19:30] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:30] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:30] * Megan O`Cain enters the Atrium from an elevator
[19:42] <Megan O`Cain> Another quiet night.
[19:49] * Freya Felinus is looking over documents
[19:55] <Megan O`Cain> Evening, Freya.
[20:02] * Sarah Christensson [Aes] BREAKS into Little Lip building and HUGS Ratchet
[20:02] <Sarah Christensson> [Aes] I'M SO SORRY YOU DIED...I HAD SUCH FOND MEMORIES OF YOU
[20:02] * Sarah Christensson has moved to: [ New York ]
[20:07] * Maricite (disguise) has moved to: [ New York ]
[20:07] <Maricite (disguise)> [New York] um boss...I have a question about this.....docu..ment?
[20:08] * Maricite (disguise) [New York] blinks at the scene..and then slowly backs away
[20:08] *** Maricite (disguise) has left #suburbansenshi2
[20:15] <Freya Felinus> oh yes hello
[20:17] <Megan O`Cain> How are you this evening?
[20:22] <Thrash> NO NO THIS ISN'T RIGHT
[20:30] <Megan O`Cain> Eh?
[20:36] * Thrash is tearing at his hair!
[20:38] <Megan O`Cain> What's wrong, Thrash?
[20:38] <Thrash> EVERYTHING IS WRONG
[20:39] <Megan O`Cain> What are you trying to figure out?
[20:40] <Thrash> EVERYTHING. IS. WRONG.
[20:41] <Megan O`Cain> :/
[21:09] <Thrash> IS GALLIFRY NOT PAYING ATTENTION
[21:11] <Megan O`Cain> Paying attention to what? AND QUIT YELLING!
[21:13] <Thrash> YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND
[21:14] * Megan O`Cain becomes terse, "Then enlighten me, genius."
[21:14] <Thrash> don't you UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HAPPENING!?
[21:15] <Megan O`Cain> No, because nobody's said a damn thing.
[21:20] <Thrash> ......
[21:20] <Thrash> naturally of coure
[21:21] <Thrash> *course
[21:21] <Megan O`Cain> So, what is it?
[21:22] <Thrash> nevermind...I'll have to deal with this...myself
[21:22] <Megan O`Cain> I see.
[22:38] <Freya Felinus> //ME shrugs?
[22:38] * Freya Felinus shrugs ^
[22:47] <Freya Felinus> *sigh*
[22:47] <Freya Felinus> that's enough work for tonight
[22:50] * Freya Felinus yawns and streaches
[23:26] * Mercurius Shin [Tokyo] trudges home.....looking at the small bag he has
[23:41] * Megan O`Cain finds herself a chair to sit in
[23:54] <Masaki O`Cain> [Tokyo] hey, meg
[23:54] *** Masaki O`Cain has moved back to the Atrium
[23:55] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Masaki. How's it going?
[23:58] <Masaki O`Cain> eh
[23:58] <Masaki O`Cain> Carrie went off for her full moon run
[23:58] <Masaki O`Cain> want a beer?
[00:11] <Masaki O`Cain> fine more for me then
[00:11] * Masaki O`Cain opens up a beer and drinks
[00:15] <Megan O`Cain> Sorry, spaced out a bit. Carrie turned full wolf, huh?
[00:19] <Masaki O`Cain> every full moon
[00:20] <Megan O`Cain> Gotcha. Hopefully, her runs are safe ones.
[00:20] <Masaki O`Cain> she heads off to the woods during that time
[00:20] <Masaki O`Cain> eh most of the time they are....
[00:21] <Masaki O`Cain> there was that time she came home covered in ticks and fleas
[00:21] <Masaki O`Cain> that was fun 9_9
[00:30] <Masaki O`Cain> giving the girl flea baths for the next five days
[00:31] <Megan O`Cain> Damn. That had to take up a lot of cleaning solution, and maybe a vaccine or two.
[00:53] <Masaki O`Cain> yeah she whined the entire time
[00:58] <Megan O`Cain> I'll bet. But you and David didn't want her to get an infection from all the bites.
[01:14] <Masaki O`Cain> nah love the kid..even if she is a pain in the ass
[01:20] * Megan O`Cain nods
[01:32] <Megan O`Cain> I'm gonna head back upstairs. Take care, Masaki.
[01:32] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Night.)
[01:51] *** Masaki O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi2
[10:00] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] sleeps peacefully....
[10:01] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ ]
[12:20] <Joanna Smithson> REMEMBER GIRLS...THIS IS THE PATH TO TRUE POWER!
[12:20] * Joanna Smithson POINTS TO THE SUN
[12:21] <Baseball Player> um...coach....is..is that really nessecary?
[12:44] *** Eilean has joined #suburbansenshi2
[12:44] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Eilean *** Happy Birthday, Mizuno Ami!!
[12:45] * Eilean practices her archery on the lawn...
[13:09] * Maia texts Ami Mizuno     Happy Birth-Day, Reborn Daughter. Do try not to dissapoint me.
[13:32] * Katrina is walking around Nerima for some reason, not even the typer knows.
[14:53] * It's a warm day in Tokyo
[14:55] * - looks at Katerina.
[14:55] *** Katerina is your average everyday Katerina

[15:22] * Matsuo Shin has moved to: [ Alien Zone ]
[15:22] <Matsuo Shin> [Alien Zone] oh come on do I need to really fill out this form AGAIN
[15:23] * Matsuo Shin [Alien Zone] grumbles, going over the paperwork
[15:23] <Matsuo Shin> [Alien Zone] of all the things on this planet...
[15:23] <Matsuo Shin> [Alien Zone] I already went over this last time...I thought it was every other year
[15:29] <Matsuo Shin> [Alien Zone] .....wait was I suppose to tell Mercurius about this
[15:32] * Giselle Bellerose has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[15:32] * Giselle Bellerose [Tokyo] walks along the street under her parasol
[15:33] * Giselle Bellerose [Tokyo] sips her blood pack
[15:33] <Giselle Bellerose> [Tokyo] mmm so hot today ~_~
[15:38] * Giselle Bellerose [Tokyo] walks through tokyo
[15:44] <Giselle Bellerose> [Tokyo] hm..
[15:45] * Giselle Bellerose [Tokyo] pauses at local market
[17:37] <Sailor Zepherius> ugh I can't belive how out of practice we are...
[17:37] <Sailor Aelous> but it's fun!
[17:44] <Sailor Zepherius> alright...let's keep going
[17:44] * Sailor Zepherius and Aelous go back to their fight
[18:08] * Forest Kits are trotting around.
[18:15] * Sailor Zepherius BARELY avoids stepping on one!
[18:16] <Sailor Zepherius> HEY
[18:16] <Forest Kits> hi :D
[18:17] <Forest Kits> you wanna pet the soft and fluffy? :D
[18:20] * Sailor Zepherius suddenly gets an idea
[18:21] * Sailor Zepherius grabs one of the kits..and throws it at Sailor Aelous!
[18:21] * Sailor Aelous catches
[18:21] <Sailor Zepherius> PROTECT THE SMALL ANIMAL!
[18:21] * Sailor Zepherius ATTACKS ÆLOUS
[18:21] <Sailor Aelous> !!!
[18:22] * Sailor Aelous tries to dodge each attack, holding onto still the Kit
[18:29] <Forest Kits> :3
[18:37] * Sailor Aelous moves as quickly as she can....
[19:27] <Forest Kits> :3
[19:34] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:34] <@spiritflame> konbanwa David O`Cain *** Happy Birthday, Mizuno Ami!!
[19:34] * David O`Cain enters the Atrium from the Tokyo door
[19:36] <David O`Cain> What's this?
[19:37] <Forest Kits> hi :D
[19:39] <David O`Cain> What's going on?
[19:43] <Forest Kits> we be having fun fun fun :D
[19:45] * Sailor Aelous is trying to avoid Zepherius's attacks...while catching every kit that's thrown at her
[19:45] <David O`Cain> Looks like Masaki and Saki are having an exercise.
[19:47] * Forest Kits leaps for Dave >:D
[19:50] * David O`Cain catches a few kits
[19:55] <David O`Cain> You fuzzy goofballs.
[20:09] <Forest Kit> :3
[20:09] * David O`Cain watches Masaki and Saki
[21:13] * Sailor Aelous and Zepherius finally stop their fight
[21:26] <David O`Cain> Mind if I ask what brought on the fight?
[21:28] <Sailor Aelous> huh?
[21:28] <Sailor Zepherius> we're training
[21:33] <David O`Cain> Ah, I see. What sort of training?
[21:35] <Sailor Zepherius> just basic
[21:36] <David O`Cain> Gotcha.
[22:43] * Sailor Zepherius is now known as Masaki O`Cain
[22:43] * Masaki O`Cain relaxes
[22:47] <Masaki O`Cain> ugh I'm pooped
[22:51] <David O`Cain> Heh, I'll bet.
[23:21] * Masaki O`Cain goes to rest against her husband
[23:21] * David O`Cain wraps an arm around Masaki
[23:28] <Masaki O`Cain> mmm can I just not work tomorrow
[23:28] <David O`Cain> Just wanna relax?
[23:30] <Masaki O`Cain> yes, yes and more yes
[23:35] <David O`Cain> I have no problem with that.
[23:56] <Masaki O`Cain> you better not!
[00:00] * David O`Cain huggles Masaki
[00:21] * Masaki O`Cain is nodding off
[01:03] *** Masaki O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi2 (*fast asleep*)
[01:03] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Taking my lovely wife home.)
[13:22] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] .....
[13:22] * Hideki Kaze [1603] looks down at the tiny toddler who looks up at him...
[13:23] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] (......yes she's mizuno's child for sure...)
[13:24] * Emi Shin has moved to: [ 1603 ]
[13:24] * Emi Shin [1603] just stares up at Hideki...
[13:27] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ 1603 ]
[13:27] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] hm?..oh Deki! are you and Emi getting along?
[13:27] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] moves out of the way as Mira Eseme runs over to lead the little girl off to play
[13:27] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] now be careful, Mira! she's younger then you!
[13:32] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] giggles
[13:54] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] well I think she's adorble
[13:54] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] one way to put it
[18:25] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] who's the cutest little waterdrop...you are ^^ you are ^^
[18:25] <Emi Shin> [1603] :)
[18:38] * There's a sudden reality glitch
[18:38] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] so cuuute ^^
[18:40] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] when do we send her back?
[18:40] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] when Mercurius and Ami call back
[19:17] <Matsumi Kaze> [1603] but for now she's oooours heee
[19:18] *** Beryl has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:18] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Beryl
[19:18] <Beryl> :D
[19:21] * ~ Something creeps through the shadows towards everyone!
[19:27] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] is upstairs in her suite with Hideki and her children
[19:27] *** Sovetskaya Rossiya has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:27] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Sovetskaya Rossiya
[19:28] * Sovetskaya Rossiya walks in the Atrium, munching on some tushanka in a can
[19:29] * ~ Creeps closer.
[19:29] * Someone flicks a paper football aimed for Sovetskaya's forehead...the paper is labelled "TORPEDO"
[19:30] * Sovetskaya Rossiya wasn't paying attention, and is doinked on the forehead, "Wha?!"
[19:32] * ~ is very close now!
[19:33] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Who threw that?
[19:34] * ~ steps out.
[19:34] * ~ is now known as opmod-2 Junior
[19:35] <Sopmod-2 Junior> :3
[19:35] <Teeny Forest Kit> :3
[19:35] <Sopmod-2 Junior> is just...
[19:37] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Huh?
[19:37] <Teeny Forest Kit> :3
[19:37] * Sovetskaya Rossiya looks at Sopmod-2 Junior and the little kit
[19:38] <Sopmod-2 Junior> >:D
[19:39] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Did you throw this?
[19:40] * Sopmod-2 Junior shakes her head.
[19:40] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Then, who did?
[19:41] <Sopmod-2 Junior> OvvO
[19:41] <Teeny Forest Kit> =O____O=
[19:48] * Sopmod-2 Junior waves at the Teeny Forest Kit. Hello, Friend!
[19:48] * Sovetskaya Rossiya looks around a bit to see if she can find the culprit of throwing the piece of paper at her
[19:50] * Sopmod-2 Junior waves at Rossiya and points at the paper. Can she see it?
[19:50] * Teeny Forest Kit waves at Sopmod 2 Jr.
[19:53] * Sovetskaya Rossiya hands Jumior the paper
[19:53] * Sovetskaya Rossiya ^Junior
[20:00] <Sopmod-2 Junior> ...
[20:00] * Sopmod-2 Junior points at the word "Torpedo"
[20:04] * Sopmod-2 Junior writes a quick note of her own. "Sub-girl?"
[20:13] * Forest Kits are ready to Bring Sopmod 2 Jr. to the next location should she need to have to go in the next hour (because I'll most likely fall asleep before then)
[20:15] <Sopmod-2 Junior> :D
[20:15] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Hmm. Maybe. But which one.
[20:15] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> ^?
[20:15] * Sopmod-2 Junior is going to be Abducted in a Close Encounter of the Fluffy Kind!
[20:19] * Sovetskaya Rossiya looks for the culprit
[20:28] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> If it was a sub-girl, they're so sneaky.
[20:32] * Sopmod-2 Junior nod-nods.
[20:33] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Eh. I'll figure it out later.
[20:41] <Sopmod-2 Junior> >:D
[20:42] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> How are you, little one?
[20:43] <Sopmod-2 Junior> ^_____________^
[20:55] * Sopmod-2 Junior seems to be doing well!
[20:55] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Well, that's good, comrade.
[20:59] * Sopmod-2 Junior is suddenly being dragged away by multiple Forest Kits! :O
[20:59] <Sopmod-2 Junior> :D
[21:00] *** Sopmod-2 Junior has left #suburbansenshi2 ("It's Fluffy-time! (Do-do-do) it's Fluffy time! (do-do-do) It's fluffy-fluffy-time!)
[21:01] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Take care, comrade.
[21:27] * Sovetskaya Rossiya takes a seat in a chair, and continues munching on tushanka
[22:17] * Mercurius Shin has moved to: [ 1603 ]
[22:17] <Mercurius Shin> [1603] there you are....you little genius
[22:17] * Mercurius Shin [1603] picks up his daughter, who squeals happily
[22:17] <Mercurius Shin> [1603] was she any trouble?
[22:18] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] is asleep on the sofa
[22:18] <Hideki Kaze> [1603] no she was well behaved...you take care..
[22:18] * Mercurius Shin [1603] nods and walks downstairs
[22:18] *** Mercurius Shin has moved back to the Atrium
[22:18] * Mercurius Shin walks outside
[22:18] *** Mercurius Shin has left #suburbansenshi2
[23:08] *** Sovetskaya Rossiya [0] has quit IRC (Time to return.)
[17:31] * Gremlin energy is on the rise....
[19:02] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:02] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:03] * Megan O`Cain takes a walk around the Atrium
[19:26] <~> Womp womp~
[19:28] <Megan O`Cain> Hm?
[19:38] <~> Womp Womp♫
[19:41] * Megan O`Cain goes to investigate the noise
[19:48] * Someone reaches a hand out to boop Megan's nose!
[19:48] * Megan O`Cain reals back from the booping, "Gah!"
[19:51] * Monica pops up. "Womp womp♫"
[19:59] <Megan O`Cain> Oh, Monica. That was you?
[20:01] <Monica> Yep~
[20:07] * Delilah Inochi works on homework in a corner
[20:07] <Megan O`Cain> How've you been?
[20:12] <Monica> All's been well with me.
[20:14] * Delilah Inochi keeps working and sighs
[20:20] <Megan O`Cain> That's good to hear.
[20:29] <Megan O`Cain> Seems things have been quiet down here.
[20:38] * Delilah Inochi finally finishes and sighs...resting her chest on the table
[20:38] <Delilah Inochi> finally done ><
[20:39] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Delilah.
[20:53] <Delilah Inochi> oh hey Miss Megan!
[20:56] <Megan O`Cain> How've you been lately?
[21:11] <Delilah Inochi> tired ><
[21:12] *** Monica [CarnageShura@CarnageDimension.nw] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*IRL gotta go*)
[21:15] <Megan O`Cain> Long day?
[21:18] <Delilah Inochi> mm yeah
[21:41] <Megan O`Cain> Anyway, what's new?
[22:21] <Delilah Inochi> mm just school
[22:22] <Delilah Inochi> coming up to my last year
[22:28] <Delilah Inochi> it's a scary thought
[22:30] <Megan O`Cain> Really? How so?
[22:40] <Delilah Inochi> well...then I graduate..and go off into the world!
[22:41] <Megan O`Cain> Ah. The world can be scary if you let it.
[22:45] <Delilah Inochi> yeah it is....
[22:55] * Delilah Inochi sighs a little
[23:12] <Delilah Inochi> just thinking too much about it I guess
[23:13] <Megan O`Cain> Probably. Find something to help you relax. In the mean time, I better head back upstairs. Take care, Delilah.
[23:14] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Good night.)
[23:44] * Delilah Inochi yawns
[23:48] <Pinako> Hi :D
[23:57] <Delilah Inochi> hm? oh hi
[00:01] * Delilah Inochi yawns again
[00:01] <Pinako> what-cha doing? :D
[00:03] <Delilah Inochi> being tired, pinako
[00:03] <Delilah Inochi> are you doing alright?
[00:04] <Delilah Inochi> oh um..hey I have something for you
[00:07] * Delilah Inochi offers Pinako a card.......it's probably the most common, easilly found card there is
[00:08] <Delilah Inochi> one of my classmates is into the game and she wanted to give me this card and I thought you'd like it instead
[00:08] <Delilah Inochi> I'm guessing it's a real special card?
[00:08] * Pinako takes a look :O
[00:10] <Delilah Inochi> so you can have it!
[00:11] <Pinako> thank you :D
[00:11] * Pinako takes the card
[00:27] <Delilah Inochi> I need some rest
[00:27] <Delilah Inochi> night, pinako!
[00:28] <Pinako> night:D
[00:30] *** Delilah Inochi has left #suburbansenshi2
[19:19] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:19] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:20] * Megan O`Cain walks out of an elevator that leads into the Atrium
[19:46] * Gremlin Energy is on the rise.... again.....
[19:48] <Megan O`Cain> Huh?
[19:50] <Megan O`Cain> Somebody around?
[19:50] * A familiar mop of blonde hair darts out of the Hotel kitchen....
[19:51] * Megan O`Cain goes over to the kitchen
[19:52] <Megan O`Cain> Who was that?
[19:53] * Hoo boy the Hotel Kitchen has been ransacked!
[19:56] * As for what was taken..... looks like an assortment of various foodstuffs were nabbed.
[19:58] <Megan O`Cain> Whoever was here, you couldn't simply take one item? Oink oink. :/
[20:00] * Ibaraki-Douji pops up from behind one of the sofas. "Hey, blame red-lady downstairs -- she keeps all the good stuff locked up." :P
[20:02] <Ibaraki-Douji> ....and she once set the inventor-chick to guard it. >.>
[20:05] <Megan O`Cain> Uh huh.
[21:14] * Ibaraki-Douji is away: *IRL Things*
[21:20] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm...
[21:32] <Joanna Smithson> yo, Megan
[21:32] *** Joanna Smithson has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:32] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Joanna Smithson
[21:33] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Joanna. What's up?
[21:39] <Joanna Smithson> eh just can't sleep
[21:39] <Megan O`Cain> Something on your mind?
[21:40] <Joanna Smithson> eh not really...just...can't sleep!
[21:47] <Joanna Smithson> not sure why!
[21:51] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm. Well, if you need to relax, what do you generally do?
[22:00] <Joanna Smithson> watching a bad horror film or drink
[22:01] <Joanna Smithson> hey
[22:01] <Joanna Smithson> on your moon stuff...did you ever have sports?
[22:01] <Megan O`Cain> Yes, we did. Quite similar to ones on this planet.
[22:02] <Joanna Smithson> ....did you have a form of baseball?
[22:26] <Megan O`Cain> Yup. We had called it gilthal, if I recall right.
[22:27] <Megan O`Cain> Strangely enough, soccer/football was...futbal.
[22:30] * Joanna Smithson gets interested
[22:30] * Joanna Smithson makes notes to ask Minerva about this stuff
[22:37] <Megan O`Cain> Anyway, can't forget the whole track and field stuff, wrestling, etc. Many leagues for the various sports throughout the system.
[22:39] <Joanna Smithson> oh wow!
[22:39] <Joanna Smithson> *_*
[22:52] <Joanna Smithson> so interesting
[22:57] <Megan O`Cain> Heh.
[22:58] * Megan O`Cain tells Joanna as best she can about sports during the Silver Millennium
[23:02] * Joanna Smithson MAKES NOTES
[23:02] <Freya Felinus> hm?
[23:02] <Freya Felinus> ...what are you telling her, megan
[23:03] <Megan O`Cain> I was telling Joanna about the various sports from the Silver Millennium.
[23:03] <Megan O`Cain> And how some were similar to the ones on this planet.
[23:08] <Megan O`Cain> As much as I'd like to keep yakking, I oughta head back upstairs. Take care, you two.
[23:08] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Good night.)
[23:08] <Freya Felinus> oh those things
[23:22] <Joanna Smithson> what were the sports like on Quinox?
[23:22] <Freya Felinus> hm?
[23:22] <Freya Felinus> hmm....
[23:22] <Freya Felinus> very basic
[23:22] <Freya Felinus> it's hard to explain
[23:27] <Freya Felinus> we were so far from the other planets we didn't have alot of cultural crossover
[23:39] <Freya Felinus> but I'm sure you can find out more from the queen
[00:32] *** Freya Felinus has left #suburbansenshi2 (I need to attend to other things)
[00:32] <Joanna Smithson> meh
[00:32] *** Joanna Smithson has left #suburbansenshi2
[09:28] * Minerva has moved to: [ Bar ]
[09:28] * Minerva [Bar] already boots out one unruley morning customer
[09:28] <Minerva> [Bar] and STAY OUT
[09:29] <Minerva> [Bar] ugh....
[09:29] * Minerva [Bar] picks up her phone......
[09:30] * Minerva [Bar] sends another text message to Matsumi....this is the 50th in the last three minutes
[09:37] <Minerva> [Bar] ._.
[09:37] <Minerva> [Bar] (by the six, why won't you answer, matsama!?)
[09:56] * Minerva [Bar] grimaces to herself.........
[10:13] * Matsumi Kaze [1603] is still sleeping..her phone is going off like mad
[19:04] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:04] <@spiritflame> konbanwa David O`Cain
[19:04] * David O`Cain enters the Atrium from the Tokyo door
[19:05] * The atrium is in ruins
[19:10] <David O`Cain> The hell happened here?
[19:17] * part of the ceiling nearly collapses
[19:18] <David O`Cain> O-o
[19:25] * David O`Cain carefully moves about the Atrium as he tries to find an empty chair to sit in
[20:35] * There's the sound of an explosion as two forces strike each other in the atrium
[20:37] <David O`Cain> What the...?
[20:37] * David O`Cain investigate the explosion
[20:41] <David O`Cain> Okay, what the hell is going on?
[20:42] * there is a great deal of heat coming from the fight....you can see Minerva and Megan locked in a fight
[21:02] <David O`Cain> Yikes...
[21:18] <Minerva> [Bar] - I'LL BE THE ONE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM! -
[21:18] *** Minerva has moved back to the Atrium
[21:19] <David O`Cain> ?
[21:19] <Megan Smithson> - NO I WILL -
[21:22] <David O`Cain> Uhh...what?
[21:24] * Megan Smithson and Minerva keep fighting..decimating the surround atrium
[21:25] <David O`Cain> Well, now I know what caused the wreckage. :/
[21:39] <DD_Girl_Green> Ahem!
[21:43] * Megan Smithson and Minerva are ignoring everyone around them
[21:47] * David O`Cain munches on popcorn as he watches
[22:25] * Arthur and Siegfried manage to wade into the scene and drag both apart
[22:25] <David O`Cain> Best that the significant others did the separation.
[22:30] <Freya Felinus> ......
[22:30] <Freya Felinus> *ugh* this mess
[22:30] <David O`Cain> No kidding. Engineers are gonna be working a lot to get this cleaned and fixed.
[22:46] <Freya Felinus> ...they're so childish sometimes....
[22:46] <Freya Felinus> I know I shouldn't say that about the queen but...
[22:46] <David O`Cain> Eh, what can you do? (shrugs)
[22:50] <Freya Felinus> they were fighting over who has the honor of looking after Matsumi's other children when she's in labor
[22:52] <David O`Cain> I was wondering what the destruction was about. Thanks, Freya.
[22:59] <Freya Felinus> no problem
[22:59] <Freya Felinus> ..ugh someone will have to clean up this mess
[23:02] <David O`Cain> I'll see about getting additional Combat Engineers to assist. In the mean time, I ought to head home. Take care, Freya.
[23:02] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Good night.)
[23:09] * Freya Felinus streaches
[23:36] * Freya Felinus tries to pick up a few bits and pieces off the floor
[23:53] *** Freya Felinus has left #suburbansenshi2 (ugh this night)
[17:14] * Gremlin Energy is.... wait, it's sharply decreasing....
[17:56] * Ibaraki-Douji swiftly RUNS for her life! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---"
[18:48] * Anne and Mary glance over
[19:03] * Ibaraki-Douji is long gone... yet, what is this cloying, big-sister energy in the air?
[19:07] <Anne Bonny> ?
[19:31] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:31] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:32] * Megan O`Cain enters the Atrium from an elevator
[19:40] <Megan O`Cain> Hm. A bit quiet.
[21:40] <Matsumi Kaze> HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP STEALING STUFF
[21:41] <Anne Bonny> we're just making a baby fund, master!
[21:41] <Matsumi Kaze> you robbed a BANK
[21:41] <Megan O`Cain> Uh oh...
[21:41] <Mary Read> a credit union
[21:41] <Matsumi Kaze> SAME THING
[21:46] <Megan O`Cain> Up to their old tricks again, Matsumi?
[21:49] <Matsumi Kaze> YES
[21:53] <Megan O`Cain> Sheesh. ~_~
[21:59] * Matsumi Kaze keeps yelling at thet wo
[22:09] * Megan O`Cain grabs a beer from the bar
[22:14] * Garath sighs, walking past
[22:25] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh alright? good...
[22:29] <Megan O`Cain> Having, in essence, two Servants can't be easy.
[22:29] <Matsumi Kaze> especally those two!
[22:39] * Megan O`Cain nods
[22:42] * Matsumi Kaze walks carefully to a sofa and sits down
[22:44] <Megan O`Cain> Need anything, Matsumi? Water? Tea?
[22:47] <Matsumi Kaze> some water would be nice...
[22:48] * Megan O`Cain gets Matsumi a liter of water
[22:48] * Matsumi Kaze chugs it down
[22:51] <Megan O`Cain> Better?
[22:57] <Matsumi Kaze> mmm much
[23:09] * Matsumi Kaze sighs a bit
[23:13] * Matsumi Kaze blinks
[23:13] <Megan O`Cain> What?
[23:17] <Megan O`Cain> Anyway, I'm gonna head upstairs. Take care, Matsumi.
[23:17] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Night.)
[23:31] <Matsumi Kaze> that was odd...
[23:31] <Matsumi Kaze> thought I saw..
[23:50] * Matsumi Kaze yawns
[23:57] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh..so worn out
[01:01] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[18:13] * Ibaraki-Douji peeks out from her hiding spot....
[18:13] <Ibaraki-Douji> ....looking quiet.
[18:17] * Ibaraki-Douji sneaks over to a new hiding spot.
[19:01] <Matsumi Kaze> ....
[19:01] <Matsumi Kaze> ._.
[19:13] * Ibaraki-Douji cautiously pokes her head out....
[19:17] <Matsumi Kaze> ._.
[19:17] <Ibaraki-Douji> ....what?
[19:17] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:17] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:17] * Megan O`Cain walks into the Atrium from the Tokyo door
[19:27] <Megan O`Cain> Hey.
[19:38] <Matsumi Kaze> .____.
[19:39] <Megan O`Cain> Matsumi? Are...you feeling alright?
[20:00] <Matsumi Kaze> huh what
[20:13] <Megan O`Cain> I was wondering if you were feeling alright.
[20:27] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I'm just feeling off a bit...
[20:32] <Freya Felinus> ORION GET THE BAGS IT'S TIME
[20:32] * Freya Felinus starts rushing around!
[20:32] <Matsumi Kaze> >< no no it's not time!
[20:40] <Megan O`Cain> Eheh. ^_^;
[21:10] <Matsumi Kaze> I am FINE
[21:34] <Matsumi Kaze> ><
[21:39] <Matsumi Kaze> *grumbles*
[21:39] <Matsumi Kaze> everyone is so DAMN JUMPY
[21:39] * Megan O`Cain keeps her distance
[21:40] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, I'm just staying out of your way.
[21:42] <Matsumi Kaze> YOU BETTER
[22:05] <Freya Felinus> look Matsumi....we have to keep vigilent..it's fast approuching time
[22:05] <Matsumi Kaze> Freya...please....
[22:17] <Matsumi Kaze> ...ALSO I CAN SEE THOSE MAGICAL TALISMENTS..TAKE THOSE DOWN NOW
[22:17] <Aiko> >_>
[22:26] <Megan O`Cain> Sheesh. :/
[22:29] <Aiko> I am trying to help, my dear
[22:29] <Matsumi Kaze> WELL YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!!
[22:40] <Matsumi Kaze> LOOK IT'S STRESSFUL ENOUGH
[22:40] * Matsumi Kaze PUNCHES out a kouma without looking
[22:59] <Matsumi Kaze> I'M DEALING WITH TWINS..I'M A BLIMP......AND I HAVE EVERYONE HOVERING OVER ME
[23:26] <Aiko> >___>
[23:37] <Aiko> I apologiz
[23:54] * Aiko slinks away
[00:01] <Matsumi Kaze> MMPH
[00:01] <Matsumi Kaze> *HMMPH
[00:23] <Matsumi Kaze> ZZZZZZZ
[00:24] * Megan O`Cain gets a light blanket, and covers Matsumi with it
[00:37] <Masaki O`Cain> ugh...
[00:37] <Masaki O`Cain> I can't wait till she's over this
[00:53] <Megan O`Cain> Better behavior, for one thing.
[00:58] <Masaki O`Cain> less stress probably..or more
[01:14] <Megan O`Cain> We'll have to wait and see. For now, I'm heading back to the suite. Take care, Masaki.
[01:14] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Good night.)
[01:28] * Masaki O`Cain sits next to the sleeping Matsumi
[01:29] <Masaki O`Cain> ...you're such a dork, you know that?
[01:29] <Masaki O`Cain> .....the rest don't know it...well maybe the rest of you big wig senshi
[01:29] <Masaki O`Cain> but man you were such a f[BLEEP]king dork
[01:32] <Masaki O`Cain> yeah i know you're more serious now..and have gone through s[BLEEP]t
[01:32] <Masaki O`Cain> but as far as I'm concerned.....
[01:33] <Masaki O`Cain> you're still the goofy ass transfer student who could barely fit in
[02:25] <Masaki O`Cain> heh night, mats
[02:25] *** Masaki O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi2
[08:59] * Ibaraki-Douji has been captured! She's currently tied up and made to do kitchen duty alongside a certain other Servant..... "THIS IS AGONY!!" D:
[10:41] * Garath is with Anne and Mary...or rather she's been kidnapped by Anne and Mary
[10:43] * Murasaki Shikibu reads in a corner, while Livia is sitting nearby, writing in her notebook!
[10:53] <Queen of Sheba> WE HAVE NEW MERCHDISE! ALL FOR THE TAKING!
[11:03] <Saber Lily> this is a marvelous morning, don't you think *^_^*
[11:03] <Maddie Archer> abaf furaf blarghgh ~_~ < ---- *is half awake*
[12:04] * Matsumi Kaze texts Makoto Kino     Hey Japanese Lady! Do you have any of those little cupcakes with the cherry toppings?
[12:19] * Garath has moved to: [ Car ]
[12:20] <Garath> [Car] WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DRIVE I CAN'T DRIVE
[12:20] <Anne Bonny> because we need a getaway person ^^
[12:30] <Minerva> look i told you I'D be the one looking after them!
[12:31] <Megan Smithson> and I told YOU I have that honor!
[14:17] * Mercurius Shin finds an old Anime Calander from 1993
[14:17] * Mercurius Shin looks at the image on it
[14:17] <Mercurius Shin> .......
[14:24] * Mercurius Shin is away: *GOES TO STRANGLE THE F[BLEEP]KING LIFE OUT OF TRUNKS*
[14:41] <Hideki Kaze> ...........
[14:42] <Hideki Kaze> thank you and sorry for what Matsumi told you
[14:42] * Hideki Kaze sighs and hangs up
[14:42] <Hideki Kaze> that woman
[14:44] * Hideki Kaze scrolls through all the people who Matsumi anger texted yesterday
[14:48] <Hideki Kaze> ..and here we go
[14:48] * Hideki Kaze calls Rei...and apologizes to her for Matsumi's odd texts
[14:52] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[14:52] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] is walking thorugh the city..very slowly
[14:55] <Matsumi Kaze> [Tokyo] ugh why am I so stupid to do this ><
[15:02] <??> we could attack her now....she is more then vulnerable.....
[15:02] <???> no.....her power is still too great.....no..we shall attack her when she is weaker....more inexperenced...
[15:04] * ??? rewinds the images in the picture they're looking at...back through the events of Suburban Senshi
[15:07] <???> back...keep going back....
[15:08] <???> STOP
[15:09] * ?? freezes the image on a younger Matsumi, sprawling in bed, Freya sleeping on top of her....
[15:10] <???> yes....perfect....
[15:11] <???> ....this will be the end for her.....and the beginning of Hel!
[15:11] *** ??? has left #suburbansenshi2
[19:19] * A new figure is wandering Tokyo...
[19:59] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:59] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:59] * Megan O`Cain enters the Atrium from an elevator, and strides over to a bar while wearing gym clothes
[20:54] * Minerva and Megan are relaxing in the ruins of the bar, chatting away
[21:01] <Megan O`Cain> Evening.
[21:15] <Minerva> hm?
[21:15] <Minerva> oh yes evening young O'Cain
[21:16] <Megan O`Cain> Settle your differences yet?
[21:18] <Minerva> what differences?
[21:19] <Megan O`Cain> From my understanding, you two have argued non-stop about looking after Matsumi's kids.
[21:19] * Freya Felinus is watching The Adventures of Robin Hood with Heimdall
[21:26] <Megan O`Cain> I mean, the place got demolished throughout your arguing.
[21:26] <Megan Smithson> oh that was hours ago!
[21:27] <Megan O`Cain> I see.
[21:39] <Megan O`Cain> Seems to be a relaxing night so far, then.
[21:39] <Megan Smithson> it is nice!
[21:40] * Lady_Nike walks in and sips some tea
[21:40] <Lady_Nike> it is quite nice
[21:40] <Megan O`Cain> Evening.
[21:49] <Lady_Nike> yes. yes it is
[21:50] <Megan O`Cain> How have you been?
[21:57] * Lady_Nike looks at Megan...
[21:58] <Megan O`Cain> Did I say something wrong?
[22:06] * Freya Felinus signals to Megan to come over >_>
[22:06] * Megan O`Cain goes over to Freya, "Yes?"
[22:11] <Freya Felinus> ....I think you're being too familer with her
[22:11] <Freya Felinus> remember she is royality...
[22:33] <Megan O`Cain> I know she is. I was simply trying to be friendly.
[22:34] <Freya Felinus> well some of the royals might be....a bit turned off from being too familer
[22:35] <Megan O`Cain> Alright.
[22:41] * Megan O`Cain heads back to the bar
[22:45] * Lady_Nike sits next to minerva to chat with her
[22:47] * Megan O`Cain finds herself a seat
[22:59] <Megan O`Cain> (Well, now what?)
[23:01] <Freya Felinus> mmm this is so nice
[23:13] * Megan O`Cain grabs a bottle of beer, and then drinks
[23:22] * Freya Felinus smiles and kisses the top of her little son
[00:51] *** Freya Felinus has left #suburbansenshi2
[00:51] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Back to the suite.)
[09:16] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2257 - The Burning was Imperfect! Senshi's bad day!! ***
[12:46] * Hinako Urashima and Camilla stop by to chat with Haru and Lyz for a bit.
[18:29] * Harusawa is keeping tabs on some odd circumstances going around the city as she works...
[20:55] *** Michelle O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:55] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Michelle O`Cain
[20:56] * Michelle O`Cain hops out of the After Burner c[BLEEP]kpit cabinet after another succesful playthrough
[21:19] * Michelle O`Cain goes over to the Capcom cabinet, and tries her hand at Block Block
[22:36] *** there's a full blown rainy typhoon going on outside
[22:38] <Michelle O`Cain> Yikes...
[22:48] <Michelle O`Cain> Glad the engineers have been keeping up with repairs.
[23:04] *** Michelle O`Cain has quit IRC (Well, back to the suite!)
[00:14] * Freya Felinus listens to the gale outside
[00:15] * Freya Felinus has moved to: [ 1602 ]
[00:15] <Freya Felinus> [1602] ...brings back memories
[00:16] <Garath> [Car] oh?
[00:16] * Garath has moved to: [ 1602 ]
[00:17] * Garath [1602] is polishing her lance...YES THE ACTUAL WEAPON GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER
[00:18] <Freya Felinus> [1602] oh yes
[00:18] <Freya Felinus> [1602] back on Quinox...we'd have Storm Seasons.....
[00:18] <Freya Felinus> [1602] there would be entire months of nothing but harsh storms
[00:18] <Freya Felinus> [1602] and once in while...there would be what we called Yas'ta K'vask...
[00:19] <Freya Felinus> [1602] the High Storms
[00:19] * Garath [1602] listens
[00:21] <Freya Felinus> [1602] these storms would get so bad, that in the capitol..we would evacuate the entire populace to the castle
[00:22] <Freya Felinus> [1602] the Queen would make sure all were safe...no matter the class or state of living!
[00:22] <Garath> [1602] amazing *_*
[00:24] <Freya Felinus> [1602] we Royals would often rest near the common people during tha time..and mingle and speak with them
[00:24] <Freya Felinus> [1602] in the time of storms, we were all bonded by our common needs
[00:25] * Garath [1602] nods nods!
[00:33] *** Garath has left #suburbansenshi2
[07:24] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2258 - There are some fights you can't win! Hotaru's Marsellus Wallace moment!! ***
[12:31] * Woman with Notepad walks around the neighborhood, interviewing people.
[12:37] * Woman with Notepad asks everybody in the neighborhood questions about the HOTEL building.
[18:05] * it's just a house whatcyah talkin about willis
[19:11] * Little fox ears suddenly pop up nearby
[19:27] * Little fox ears start to patrol around the HOTEL.
[19:47] <~> *sneak sneak*
[19:49] * Little fox ears continue to patrol the Hotel.
[19:49] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> =^ ^=
[19:50] <~> *sneakity sneak*
[19:54] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> o__o
[19:54] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >__>
[19:54] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> <___<
[19:54] *** Michelle O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:54] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Michelle O`Cain
[19:55] * Michelle O`Cain walks out of an elevator leading into the Atrium
[19:55] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Hi!
[19:57] <Michelle O`Cain> Oh, hi, Natalia!
[19:57] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Whatcha doing?
[20:02] <Michelle O`Cain> Not much. I just got down here.
[20:04] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> You not causing trouble?
[20:06] <~> *snek snek*
[20:12] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >__>
[20:12] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> <__<
[20:13] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Somebodies' being sneaky.
[20:18] <Michelle O`Cain> Hm? Who's there?
[20:23] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >:3
[20:24] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) poofs her tails, going into FierceFox mode!
[20:30] * Someone sneaks a hand out...... time for headpats!!
[20:30] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :O
[20:31] <Lady Hale> Hello♫
[20:31] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Hiiiiiiiiiiii!
[20:32] <Michelle O`Cain> Hi, Hale!
[20:32] <Lady Hale> It's been a while.
[20:33] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Yuppa! We were away on a trip!
[20:33] <Michelle O`Cain> Where'd you go?
[20:36] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> We were on a voidship tour of the Federation!!!!!
[20:36] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :D
[20:41] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> We were on the Defender of Cadia!
[20:42] <Michelle O`Cain> Oh really? What'd you get to do?
[20:42] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Got to facehug the strange girl that kept trying to steal Daddy away from Mommy!!! >:3
[20:43] <Michelle O`Cain> Huh? What strange girl?
[20:45] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Kept calling him "Governor-sama" and being loud.
[20:47] <~> BURN
[20:47] <~> ING
[20:47] <~> LOVE!!
[20:48] *** Something lands in the yard with a HUGE impact!
[20:48] *** Cadia AI [BestFleetGirl@FedComNet] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:48] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Cadia AI
[20:48] <Cadia AI> :D
[20:48] <Cadia AI> HAIL LOYAL CITIZENS OF THE IMPERIUM!!! IT IS I ONCE AGAIN! BESTOWING UPON YOU THE BLESSINGS AND WORD OF THE MOST HOLY GOD-EMPEROR!!!
[20:48] <Michelle O`Cain> Ohhhh. Her.
[20:50] <Lady Hale> (No wonder it felt far too calm.)
[20:52] * Cadia AI POINTS at Chibi-Nat. >:(
[20:52] <Cadia AI> THERE YOU ARE! Naughty little Kit!
[20:54] <Cadia AI> You attacked me multiple times! Especially during my Special Meditation Time with the Governor-Militant!!!!
[20:59] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >:P
[21:07] <Michelle O`Cain> Hehehe.
[21:08] * Sereanna pops up :3
[21:10] <Sereanna> elders say you wanted "say-she" times with Friend-Nata's papa, scan-do-liss! :3
[21:12] <Cadia AI> I am Best Voidship-Girl! And his personal flagship! It is my duty to assist him at all times!
[21:12] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Mommy pounced on you too. >:3
[21:19] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) perks her ears up as she hears someone calling for her.
[21:19] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :D
[21:19] <Cadia AI> Wait! I hear that call, too! INU-KIT!
[21:19] <Michelle O`Cain> Gotta go?
[21:19] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Night-night!
[21:20] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) suddenly SPRINGS at Cadia AI and tail-thwaps her as she springboards off of her shoulder, then gallops away.
[21:20] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Gah!")
[21:20] <Cadia AI> D:<
[21:20] <Michelle O`Cain> Night, Natalia!
[21:21] <Cadia AI> Come back here, you! That was HIGHLY disrespectful!
[21:21] <Sereanna> nighty :D
[21:21] *** Cadia AI [BestFleetGirl@FedComNet] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Back to the Fleet and the void!)
[21:21] * Sereanna Torts off, leaping towards Cadia >:3
[21:30] <Lady Hale> Hm~
[21:33] *** Lady Hale [BlindButInsightful@Celestia.hv] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*IRL gotta go*)
[22:31] * @Eitak_Razal changes topic to `Event @ 7PM Tomarrow by LL and Yai | The Atrium has been destroyed! Enjoy the rubble!| Chat is out giving ELIZA a real childhood. All HOTEL systems are offline. Enjoy your survival horror arc! `
[22:51] * Michelle O`Cain lounges on a sofa
[22:55] <Sereanna> :3
[22:55] <Michelle O`Cain> It's been a nice night.
[23:12] *** Michelle O`Cain has quit IRC (Better head back.)
[07:28] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2259 - Minako's Miscalculation! Artemis' Life of Regrets!! ***
[19:57] *** Eliza McIntash has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:57] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Eliza McIntash
[19:57] *** Eliza McIntash has moved back to the Atrium
[19:57] *** Bixia Yuanjin [hsan-tachi@celephais.dt] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:57] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Bixia Yuanjin
[19:58] <Eliza McIntash> Hey guys it's--- destroyed.
[19:58] * Eliza McIntash looks around at all the wreckage.
[19:59] * Bixia Yuanjin squints. Oh does she squint.
[19:59] <D. Kakaku> hm? ah, welcome to the wrecked place that was the hotel
[19:59] <@> Oh that's just because Chateaux's mind isn't oconnected to her body at present.
[19:59] <@Intern 4> ^
[19:59] * @Intern 4 is gnawing on a Twizzler
[20:00] * Matsumi Kaze [Tokyo] is asleep on a sofa...a pile of dead kouma around her
[20:00] *** Matsumi Kaze has moved back to the Atrium
[20:00] * Yasuko Mie has some of her homework spread out in the mostly intact gazebo
[20:00] <@Intern 4> So the automatic systems are running wild and I'm monitoring the side-effects. Fascinating study, really.
[20:00] <@Intern 4> I wonder what it'll be like shen she and Eliza get back.
[20:01] * Eliza McIntash looks around the rubble that is formed from smashing larger bits of rubble.
[20:01] * @Intern 4 continues to ggawn on her twizzler and steps on a Tyo-demon
[20:01] <Bixia Yuanjin> Here I was all ready to ask who blew all this up, but does --
[20:01] <Bixia Yuanjin> Does it actually matter?
[20:01] <@Intern 4> Not in any practical sense.
[20:02] <Bixia Yuanjin> Okay, that's familiar, I remember that
[20:02] <@Intern 4> It's just the way of things around here.
[20:02] <Bixia Yuanjin> So, uh, surprise! Eliza reincarnated! Can we get her some clothes?
[20:02] * D. Kakaku looks
[20:02] * @Intern 4 notes the current situation with interest, cnsidering who Bixia is with
[20:02] * Eliza McIntash picks up a part of the rubble, and gawks as it falls to dust. "Wow, I don't remember this, but whatever blew me apart must have been... wow."
[20:02] <@Intern 4> Reincarnated, eh? I doubt it.
[20:02] <D. Kakaku> I think Eliza is back, Chat's not, though
[20:03] <Bixia Yuanjin> what
[20:03] <Eliza McIntash> Hi Intern! Uh... what?
[20:03] <@Intern 4> Eliza is off with Chateaux. She is currently experiencing childhood.
[20:03] <Bixia Yuanjin> What do you mean you doubt it, she is right there
[20:03] <Bixia Yuanjin> What do... what
[20:03] <@Intern 4> No.
[20:03] <@Intern 4> She is and is not.
[20:03] <D. Kakaku> and yeah, I think we have some clothes.
[20:04] <Eliza McIntash> Intern. I'm standing right here. And yes, clothes would be grand, since the furs are an illusion.
[20:04] * @Intern 4 is not affected by Eliza's state of dress
[20:04] <@Intern 4> No.
[20:04] * Bixia Yuanjin is now >:/ where she was :D
[20:04] <@Intern 4> Scientifically and statistically you are probably not her.
[20:04] <Eliza McIntash> ....
[20:04] <Eliza McIntash> But yes I am!
[20:04] <@Intern 4> You're probably another her.
[20:05] <Bixia Yuanjin> Is --
[20:05] * Bixia Yuanjin turns to Eliza
[20:05] <Bixia Yuanjin> Is that a thing?
[20:05] <@Intern 4> Given what I understand about your nature.
[20:05] <@Intern 4> You said "reincarnated" just now.
[20:05] <Eliza McIntash> Intern, we are really good friends, and I honestly am having trouble telling if you are accusing me of being an imposter.
[20:05] * D. Kakaku reaches for a bag of clothes, and is swatted by Daniel Kano's hand, though he and Pinako's group are not really aware of the current goings on, too focused on the card game.
[20:05] <@Intern 4> I never said you were an imposter.
[20:06] <@Intern 4> Precisely, I said you are not the Eliza that went off with Chateaux.
[20:06] * Eliza McIntash gives a hopeful smile. "Heh... well... okay." <.<
[20:06] <Bixia Yuanjin> I am not used to being this lost this quickly >:
[20:06] <@Intern 4> You can no more be an imposter than my previous selves could be called imposters of me.
[20:07] <@Intern 4> You are the sane, yet not.
[20:07] <@Intern 4> ^same
[20:07] * @Intern 4 is really tired of these Typo Demons
[20:08] <@Intern 4> This shouldn't be confused with the psycholical condition of 'impostor syndrome' mind.
[20:08] <Bixia Yuanjin> Maybe you know? The last thing she remembers is a birthday where she and other people put together a model of the Titanic underwater. Was that lately? Is Kaze-sama still pregnant?
[20:08] <Eliza McIntash> Sorry Intern. I was afraid you thought I was actually... you know.
[20:08] * Matsumi Kaze is currently sleeping on the sofa nearby and yes is VERY pregnant
[20:08] <D. Kakaku> is it still there?
[20:08] <@Intern 4> ...that was a long time ago, and she still is, yes.
[20:08] <@Intern 4> Yes, the Foetus is still there.
[20:09] <Eliza McIntash> O.O
[20:09] * D. Kakaku reaches for the bag of clothes again, then gets his hand slapped.
[20:09] * @Eitak_Razal is sipping tea in a nearby tall chair
[20:09] <Bixia Yuanjin> so um is that like her first or her second
[20:09] <@Intern 4> If her birthday is the last thing she remembers...
[20:09] * Daniel Kano turns
[20:09] * Eliza McIntash turns to Bixia. "It isn't! I um, also remember talking with the Intern about being ready to help, but Intern told me to tell another Intern."
[20:09] <@Intern 4> Who knows with Matsumi. I swear shes' trying to raise an army to defeat Solar's brood.
[20:10] <Daniel Kano> Get your own bag of...... ... can we have a curtain?
[20:10] <@Intern 4> Humans... like rabbits, really.
[20:10] * Eliza McIntash looks at Intern 4.
[20:10] *** Intern 4 is




More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: 'You Talk too Much' by Run DMC.

[20:10] <@Intern 4> Eliza, I'm not sure how you came to be, but your knowledge is months out of date.
[20:10] * Bixia Yuanjin is away: I need like a moment please
[20:11] * @Intern 4 yes her more closely
[20:11] <@Intern 4> ^eyes
[20:11] <@Intern 4> I don't think you're a variant... from another timeline or universe.
[20:12] <@Intern 4> No, you must be fron this one.
[20:12] <@Intern 4> I do wonder how you came to be.
[20:12] * Yasuko Mie gives up on her homework and goes to look for snacks instead
[20:13] <@Intern 4> Any why do your memories start at your last birthday...
[20:13] <Eliza McIntash> I couldn't answer Bixia Yuanjin when she asked me what I was doing there.
[20:13] <@Intern 4> ^and
[20:13] <D. Kakaku> Alright alright, have your little curtain to protect your card game.
[20:13] <Eliza McIntash> Well, she asked for concrete things---and it was very dark, and I had a very new body.
[20:13] <@Intern 4> I mean.
[20:13] <@Intern 4> "New body"
[20:13] * D. Kakaku puts up a crudely made curtain rod around the table of card games and their players.
[20:13] <Eliza McIntash> Uh... just one second?
[20:13] <@Intern 4> As in, recent, Like, today?
[20:14] * Eliza McIntash goes over to check her old blanket stash.
[20:14] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 2d6 [ 3, 3 ]
[20:14] * Eliza McIntash finds only mud and ashes.
[20:14] <Eliza McIntash> ...
[20:14] * Bixia Yuanjin returns, having resecured her bag of infinite snackoo™ from where she hid it
[20:14] * Eliza McIntash walks over to Intern 4 again.
[20:14] <@Intern 4> How can your body be fresh with such outdated memories
[20:14] <@Intern 4> Eliza, how did you come to have this new body?
[20:15] * Eliza McIntash is surprised at the question. "I um... appeared next to the Phylactery. Like I did last time."
[20:15] <D. Kakaku> sorry, with that card playing group, there's been dimensional shenanigans from what I hear.
[20:15] <@Intern 4> ....
[20:15] <Eliza McIntash> When I died. You know!
[20:15] * @Intern 4 thinks back
[20:15] <@Intern 4> I seem to recall.. from years ago my time...
[20:15] * Bixia Yuanjin nods quietly
[20:15] <Eliza McIntash> I mean, it kind of was/wasn't you.
[20:16] <Eliza McIntash> WOW, I never thought I'd feel like a Time Lord. But here I am.
[20:16] <@Intern 4> didn't you say the phylactery keeps making copies or something like that?
[20:16] <Eliza McIntash> I don't remember what I said. I'm sorry. Maybe I will after a couple days?
[20:16] <Bixia Yuanjin> ...
[20:16] <Eliza McIntash> I DO remember talking to you, and said I was ready to go to Sweden, and you said "no no, ask Prior Intern," so I was waiting to see uh....
[20:16] <@Intern 4> So... a new version of you appears after you die, courtesy of the phylactery?
[20:17] <@Intern 4> Ahh yes because Third me was Sweden Me.
[20:17] * Eliza McIntash thinks.... thinks hard hard hard---MEIJI!
[20:17] <Eliza McIntash> "Mieji Doyle!" That was the name. :D
[20:17] * @Eitak_Razal raises a brow. "That sounds like being a Lich"
[20:17] <@Intern 4> I think? Ahh that was Send me.
[20:17] <@Intern 4> ^Second
[20:18] <@Intern 4> But what I'm hearing here is that something caused the Phylactery to comit you out.
[20:18] <@Intern 4> Ans since Chat would never let curent you come to harm I can only assume that possibly some other vcariation of you has died.
[20:19] <Eliza McIntash> I don't know! Bixia Yuanjin was nice enough to have "Ring Bell For Service" sign for people who manifest there. I rang it after I realized what happened. Pretty scared before I did, though.
[20:19] <@Intern 4> Which implies to my mind that you are the respawn of that variation.
[20:19] * Eliza McIntash looks at all the rubble. "So there was... no giant explosion that offed me without me seeing it coming?"
[20:19] * @Intern 4 tries to scan her body, biorthyms and brain waves to see how they stack up to the last readings of the pre-child Eliza who left with Chat
[20:19] * Yasuko Mie sort of listens while snacking
[20:19] <@Intern 4> No.
[20:19] <Bixia Yuanjin> No explosions around here usually tend to not hurt people who can't survie them anyway?
[20:20] <@Intern 4> This is just architectural decay
[20:20] <@Intern 4> once Chat returns her mind to her body the HOTEL will reapir itself.
[20:20] <D. Kakaku> From what I hear, a fight over who was best mother did this
[20:20] <Bixia Yuanjin> It's weird, but my Keeper was very excited about that when he told me back when he started visiting Ten'ou House.
[20:20] * Eliza McIntash turns to Bixia---Well, Chateaux said that the explosions were... That they are complicated in terms of how protected people are in here.
[20:20] <@Eitak_Razal> Don't think too hard about the details
[20:21] <Bixia Yuanjin> Yes he was also very firm about that too
[20:21] <@Intern 4> Well people are always looking for reasons to fight here. Humans are strange.
[20:21] <Eliza McIntash> Don't worry Eitak---THAT is a strength of mine.
[20:21] <Eliza McIntash> Also, hello Eitak, it is nice to see you. To see all of you, in fact!
[20:21] <@Eitak_Razal> Weird flex but ok
[20:21] <@Intern 4> Ten'ou House exists on its own next door for when people are tired of dealing with Children
[20:21] * Eliza McIntash waves to D. Kakaku, and also cautiously to Yasuko.
[20:22] <@Intern 4> it's good to see you too, Eliza. I'd say 'again' but this is our first meeting I think. At least on my end.
[20:22] * D. Kakaku waves to Eliza
[20:22] * Yasuko Mie waves back ^^
[20:22] <@Intern 4> So it's nice to meet "you".
[20:23] * Eliza McIntash lets Intern measure her biorhythms and vital signs. She seems very nervous and skittish. It's almost certainly clear to a mind like Intern's that the furs she is wearing are not real. Unless she is totally unfocused, it's clear the stethoscope and other tools go right through them.
[20:24] * @Intern 4 notes this but was prepared for differences - is interested to see what she can find out to prove / disprove her hypothesis
[20:25] * Bixia Yuanjin watches as she snacks, this is extremely puzzling
[20:25] * Eliza McIntash 's scan results slowly run, but preliminary data is quite solid. This body matches pre-departure Eliza by over 90%. Then 94%. Then 96%.
[20:26] * @Intern 4 narroes her eyes as she studies the results
[20:26] * Yasuko Mie looks at Bixia Yuanjin.
[20:26] *** Bixia Yuanjin is a thirteen-ish year-old girl of indeterminte Asian descent, in a casual blouse-skirt-boots outfit. Her shoulder-length black hair is tied back with a bandanna, and there's a mischevious glint in her eyes. Probably more than what she seems to be. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: Dredg - Symbol Song.

[20:26] <@Intern 4> /ne is wary of those last percentage points
[20:26] * Eliza McIntash looks at Intern 4, nervous and questioningly.
[20:26] * @Intern 4 waves to Bixia as well
[20:26] *** More scans come up to 98%, but the remainder still run.
[20:26] <@Intern 4> Hi Bixia, didn't acknowledge you there, sorry, rude of me.
[20:26] * Bixia Yuanjin nods, she has strong nervous muching energy herself
[20:27] <@Intern 4> Mmm...
[20:27] <@Intern 4> you're close... very close indeed...
[20:27] <Bixia Yuanjin> We're um yeah hi. You must be a The Intern I'm guessing?
[20:27] <Matsumi Kaze> zzzzzzz
[20:27] <@Intern 4> Yes!
[20:27] <@Intern 4> The fourth to be precise.
[20:27] * Matsumi Kaze is nearly attacked by another kouma..and swift kicks it so hard in the skull in her sleep it falls down dead
[20:27] <@Intern 4> From your mysterious future
[20:28] <@Intern 4> From well after this place...
[20:28] <@Intern 4> ...well
[20:28] <@Intern 4> anyway, the results.
[20:28] <D. Kakaku> hey there
[20:28] * @Intern 4 looks to see how those last 2% pan out
[20:28] <Yasuko Mie> !
[20:28] * Eliza McIntash now confirmed over 99% similar to the Eliza just before the "Chocolate." But under the assumption that Eliza's brainwaves are archived by Chateaux from prior years and months, it's very obvious that this Eliza is quite different from the one of 18 months ago.
[20:29] <Eliza McIntash> Uh, if it helps your timeline data, Matsumi looks, uh...
[20:29] * Yasuko Mie goes to spell a (weak) protective shield around Matsumi-mama-san. Who knows how long it will hold?
[20:29] * Eliza McIntash whispers very low.
[20:29] <@Intern 4> You're you but a different you than the you that was you.
[20:29] <@Intern 4> Which you you are I'm not sure yet.
[20:29] <Eliza McIntash> Much much heavier than when I left. Like... at least.... I cannot... maybe 15-20 more pounds?
[20:30] <@Intern 4> I'm really really piqued as to why you've appeared.
[20:30] <@Intern 4> Which you are you, I wonder...?
[20:30] * Eliza McIntash tears her eyes away from Matsumi's belly, eyes wincing in empathic discomfort.
[20:30] <@Intern 4> Which you of you is no longer you leading to you're youness.
[20:31] <@Intern 4> Because either the Phylactery is just spitting out new yous or another you needed replacement.
[20:31] <Eliza McIntash> Well--I AM Eliza McIntash!
[20:31] <Eliza McIntash> I can prove it!
[20:31] <@Intern 4> Proof is meaningless because yes you are you.
[20:31] <Eliza McIntash> Although doing that particular thing would only hurt my case.
[20:32] <Eliza McIntash> Well, at least you believe in me.
[20:32] * Yasuko Mie puts the remains of her snacks next to Matsumi before going upstairs to find Delilah
[20:32] * Yasuko Mie is away 
[20:32] <Eliza McIntash> I think!
[20:32] <Eliza McIntash> !!!
[20:32] <Eliza McIntash> How is Brianna!
[20:32] <Eliza McIntash> O.O
[20:32] <@Intern 4> Alive, I think.
[20:32] <@Intern 4> Again, I've been distracted with matters elsewhere.
[20:33] <Eliza McIntash> Aheh... Okay.
[20:33] <@Intern 4> and when those chicksn some home to roost, ooh boy
[20:34] <@Intern 4> I talk too much, I think.
[20:34] * Eliza McIntash is now confirmed 99.99% identical to the Eliza that existed just before Chibi-Eliza left with Chateaux.
[20:34] <Bixia Yuanjin> So, I guess... um, have any other Elizas died lately that we know about?
[20:34] <@Intern 4> So you're an extraordinarily close copy.
[20:34] <@Intern 4> That's what I've been speculating.
[20:34] <@Intern 4> The problem is I don't know where others of her might be.
[20:35] *** The final scan "ding"s. Eliza McIntash, as she was before she shrunk down and departed with Chateaux to Palermo, stands before you.
[20:35] <@Intern 4> If I recall correctly one version was capable of becoming a very evil being.
[20:35] <@Intern 4> I wonder
[20:35] <Eliza McIntash> At least one.
[20:35] <@Intern 4> Eliza, if you were to be de-aged to a child
[20:35] <Eliza McIntash> Now it has a body. Sailor Enclave.
[20:35] <Eliza McIntash> Er, yes?
[20:36] <@Intern 4> would the Phylactery think you died?
[20:36] * Eliza McIntash smiles extremely proudly, and then answers Intern 4.
[20:36] <Eliza McIntash> I don't know! :D
[20:36] <@Intern 4> Well!
[20:37] <Bixia Yuanjin> No, I don't think it would
[20:37] <Eliza McIntash> Chateaux MERCIFULLY AND INCREDIBLY BENEVOLENTLY erased the knowledge of Phylactery construction from my mind!
[20:37] <Eliza McIntash> Oh!
[20:37] <Eliza McIntash> Hey! I remember that!
[20:37] <@Intern 4> My theory (which might be wrong) is that when other-you became a child, maybe if confused the Phylactery.
[20:37] <Eliza McIntash> That wasn't...
[20:37] <Eliza McIntash> How long ago was that?
[20:37] <@Intern 4> Yes, you do... interesting.
[20:37] <@Intern 4> It means your memoey is less out of date than suspected.
[20:38] <@Intern 4> Either you always remembered that or you have a gestalt conciousness and you're synching up.
[20:38] <Eliza McIntash> Give me a few days? It's a new body!
[20:38] <Eliza McIntash> I am... sure you kind of know how that feels? Maybe?
[20:38] <@Intern 4> ...I hear that
[20:38] <Eliza McIntash> Okay, scratch the "sure" part.
[20:38] <@Intern 4> Yes, yes I do.
[20:38] <Eliza McIntash> Yay! Right!
[20:38] * @Intern 4 stretches
[20:39] <@Intern 4> I'm still not used to my eye color.
[20:39] <Eliza McIntash> So... if the Phylactery does create new incarnations when the soul connected to it dies...
[20:39] <Eliza McIntash> How many others could be out there?
[20:39] <D. Kakaku> maybe a lot
[20:39] <Eliza McIntash> There's NO WAY there was only one source of regeneration. He would have been way too paranoid for that.
[20:39] * Bixia Yuanjin nods, this is true
[20:40] <@Intern 4> That's conjecture on my part, and if true it would depend on how many initial copies of you there were and how many of those tended to get themselves killed.
[20:40] <Eliza McIntash> >.<
[20:41] <Eliza McIntash> If Chateaux were here, I would just suggest she start using everybody's phones and TVs and computers and headphones to spy and figure out how many there are.
[20:41] <@Intern 4> Well
[20:41] <@Intern 4> you know
[20:41] <Eliza McIntash> ???
[20:41] <@Intern 4> she's handy but it's not like she's the only one who can do things.
[20:42] * @Intern 4 looks out the window to Ten'ou House across the way
[20:42] <@Intern 4> _That_ steucture is also based on the same TARDIS this one is.
[20:42] <D. Kakaku> hmm?
[20:42] <@Intern 4> Be right back.
[20:42] * @Intern 4 grabs a THICC cable from the wall and walks it outside, dragging it to the TEn'ou House
[20:43] * @Intern 4 can be heard sonic-ing up some kind of connection
[20:43] <D. Kakaku> oh boy
[20:43] * The lights in the HOTEL snap on
[20:43] * @Intern 4 comes back
[20:43] <Eliza McIntash> Heh. Stealing cable--OH!
[20:43] * Bixia Yuanjin watches as she munches, this is rapidly moving beyond her ability to readily follow
[20:44] * Eliza McIntash blinks, her eyes unused to the lights.
[20:44] * The Necromantress is leaning on a wall nearby, dressed in human clothes, her hair covering her ears. "Kerrick's Plyactery is also broken. I wouldn't relay on to work consistantly.... I liked it better in the dark.
[20:44] <@Intern 4> Stealing power from the neighbours is always fun
[20:44] * @Intern 4 goes over to a TV and stats fiddling with it
[20:44] <@Intern 4> now to hack into Elon's little starlink...
[20:45] * @Intern 4 jerry-rigs a sphagetti-fied mass of cables and bells and switches and things
[20:45] <@Intern 4> Okay, one mostly-reliable planetary scanner wotzit.
[20:45] * Eliza McIntash makes sure to stand on the other side of Intern and ALSO Bixia Yuanjin from the Necromantress before answering. "Yes. It did do something weird when I was near it."
[20:46] * @Intern 4 drives it with her PADD and scans le planet for life-forms within 75% of Eliza's profile to account for... variations.
[20:46] <Eliza McIntash> I guess we already know that, if there are two of me. Uh... where did you say the other one is?
[20:47] <The Necromantress> Relax I'm not going to hurt you. I run a bookstore in town now....
[20:47] *** before the scan even goes beyond Tokyo, it has found a result.
[20:47] * @Intern 4 lets it run as far an wide as she can before digging deeper.
[20:48] * @Intern 4 has always been interested in the scope of the "Eliza situation"
[20:48] *** Another result is found in Texas.
[20:48] *** A third result is found in NYC, in a theater currently showing a musical.
[20:49] *** A fourth result is found.
[20:50] <@Intern 4> there are quite a few... some seem to be following the Gemini pattern...
[20:50] * Bixia Yuanjin is starting to be concerned by about number three
[20:50] <@Eitak_Razal> those two don't surpise me.
[20:50] <@Intern 4> What's this fourth result...
[20:50] <D. Kakaku> hmm?
[20:50] <@Intern 4> And the other in Tokyo...
[20:52] * @Intern 4 tries to get more information
[20:52] * @Intern 4 starts with the Tokyo one
[20:52] *** Note that there are TWO results in Tokyo. That result doesn't take into account the Eliza standing in this room, who a genius like Intern almost certainly accounted for.
[20:52] *** So in Tokyo, there's another result, and it's not in this room with you.
[20:52] <@Intern 4> ..._two_ additional ones in Tokyo.
[20:53] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 2d6 [ 5, 2 ]
[20:53] *** One of the signatures in Tokyo vanishes without a trace.
[20:53] * @Intern 4 , on a lark, also runs local crime stats analogous to the locations of those two going back a few months.
[20:53] <@Intern 4> ...
[20:54] <@Intern 4> It's almost like that one knew we'd spotted it.
[20:54] * @Intern 4 side-eyes Eliza
[20:54] <Bixia Yuanjin> ?
[20:54] <Eliza McIntash> Er... yes?
[20:54] <Eliza McIntash> !!!
[20:54] <Eliza McIntash> I'm... trying not to be paranoid. Trying not to be paranoid. <.<
[20:55] <@Intern 4> Would you discount the possibility that you might have a subconscious link with your other selves?
[20:55] <@Intern 4> Oh, I'll be paranoid for you, don't worry.
[20:55] *** Running crime stats shows that a phone call just came in to the police about an abrupt disappearance at a Masquerade party.
[20:56] * @Intern 4 xhecks if there was any CCTV that might have caught the incident
[20:57] *** The other notes that there was a stalker arrested in the vicinity of the other Tokyo Result.
[20:57] <D. Kakaku> eh?
[20:57] * @Intern 4 looks up details on these incidents
[20:57] <@Intern 4> Something's rotten in the Cheese cupboards of Denmark...
[20:58] *** Heck, there probably wasn't a CCTV camera at that party, but there probably WAS a person with a smartphone that was surreptitiously recording things because it was hacked.
[20:58] * Bixia Yuanjin shakes some Snackoos into her hand and offers them up to this random guy she doesn't know
[20:58] * @Intern 4 checks youtube as well
[20:58] <spiritflame> Sailor Enclave rolls 1d3 [ 2 ]
[20:58] * @Intern 4 also checks TokTok because fratzing GenZ
[20:58] *** There IS footage!
[20:58] <@Eitak_Razal> Who needs big brother when you've got youtube
[20:58] <@Intern 4> ^TikTok
[20:58] <@Eitak_Razal> Actully, check tiktok too
[20:58] * @Intern 4 looks at the footage
[20:59] *** There a gathering of Tokyo's wealthiest and most famous citizens---who have had an ALARMING HABIT of selling off their possessions and completely disappearing, in the last 2 years.
[20:59] *** There's a woman. She's chatting to a famous person. She looks alarmed. She vanishes. People start freaking out and screaming, though some insist it was a joke.
[21:00] <@Intern 4> (Well that's totally not a cult)
[21:00] <D. Kakaku> whaa?
[21:00] <@Intern 4> ( Or a murder for cash deal)
[21:00] * @Intern 4 looks at the details of this woman
[21:00] *** Probably some people that Sunnyside, as well as Matsumi Kaze, and other power elites in the HOTEL, have probably named heirs and stopped contacting people recently.
[21:00] *** Sorry, Intern 4. MASQUERADE Party.
[21:01] *** In fact, the people who vanished all liked to go to Masquerade parties. They were considerably eccentric. Over 95% of the missing cases went to a Masquerade party in the past 3 years.
[21:01] * @Intern 4 checks the time code of the footage against when she started searching for Elizae
[21:01] *** It's within seconds.
[21:02] * @Intern 4 turns to look at Eliza clinically
[21:02] <@Intern 4> I really do think the ears have ears.
[21:02] <D. Kakaku> a masquerade party?
[21:02] *** While spying on the polize, however, you find out that another call has been placed cancelling the alert. The person is back. Everything is fine. Everything is cool. Seems to have been a false alarm.
[21:03] <@Intern 4> (And I have a bridge to sell)
[21:03] <@Intern 4> I wonder if we can get ourselves into that party.
[21:03] *** Just a party trick gone wrong! All the newspapers will believe it! Nothing untoward would happen at a gathering of the most wealthy and powerful!
[21:03] <Eliza McIntash> Well we... would need clothes. >.>
[21:04] <@Intern 4> Of course they'd know we wee coming.
[21:04] <@Intern 4> Clothes I can get us.
[21:04] <Eliza McIntash> Yeah but.... we DO have a way in.
[21:04] * Eliza McIntash points to the sleeping and hopelessly pregnant Matsumi Kaze.
[21:04] <@Intern 4> Who's up for a trip, everyone?
[21:04] <D. Kakaku> yup
[21:05] <Eliza McIntash> If you are!
[21:05] <Bixia Yuanjin> ... I can't.
[21:05] <D. Kakaku> I'm up
[21:05] * Eliza McIntash looks to Bixia Yuanjin.
[21:05] * @Intern 4 goes over to her TARDIS and opnns the door, going inside. You hear the sound of much rummaging, and then fancy costumes and masks start flying out the door
[21:05] <Bixia Yuanjin> I can't get involved here again.
[21:05] * Eliza McIntash narrows her eyes. "Are you sure?"
[21:05] <@Intern 4> It's dangerous, isn't it~?
[21:06] <Eliza McIntash> No. It's personal.
[21:06] * @Intern 4 has assembled quite the pile of clothes
[21:06] <Eliza McIntash> Sorry.
[21:06] * Eliza McIntash turns to Bixia. Please forgive me for speaking in your place.
[21:06] * Bixia Yuanjin smiles tightly, unhappy
[21:06] <Eliza McIntash> It's just... you said before.
[21:06] * @Intern 4 dives in and emerges dressed like an owl-faced Columbo
[21:06] * @Intern 4 has moved to: [ Owl-faced Columbo ]
[21:06] * Eliza McIntash narrows her eyes at Bixia. "Do you not think your presence would help, then?"
[21:07] <Eliza McIntash> Nah, just... never mind.
[21:07] <Eliza McIntash> What magical artifact shouldn't trust her instincts?
[21:07] * D. Kakaku assembles an outfit a fancy one at that.
[21:07] <Eliza McIntash> <.<
[21:07] * Eliza McIntash has moved to: [ Cowgirl ]
[21:07] * D. Kakaku has moved to: [ very fancy ]
[21:07] <Bixia Yuanjin> ...I'll wish you luck. I mean it.
[21:08] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] Bixia, something tells me that...
[21:08] <@Intern 4> [Owl-faced Columbo] Thanks! It was good to see you here again.
[21:08] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] ........
[21:08] <Matsumi Kaze> uggghhhhhh...
[21:08] * @Intern 4 [Owl-faced Columbo] applies an Orca outfit to Matsumi
[21:08] * Matsumi Kaze is trying to wake up
[21:08] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Orca ]
[21:08] <Bixia Yuanjin> Something tells you?...
[21:08] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] Bixia.
[21:09] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] I dream sometimes that your part in this is not over.
[21:09] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] ...That's all.
[21:09] <Bixia Yuanjin> ...it's never over.
[21:09] <Bixia Yuanjin> It's never, ever over.
[21:09] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] says this as solemnly as a cartoon cowgirl can manage. "Then do what you feel you must."
[21:10] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] I'm sorry. I do not mean to pressure you.
[21:11] <Bixia Yuanjin> ...if you /need/ me, call for me.
[21:11] <Bixia Yuanjin> But... if you don't /need/ me.
[21:12] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] Whisper to me how?
[21:12] * Bixia Yuanjin reaches out and takes Eliza's hand in her own, pressing it to her forehead
[21:12] *** For the record, the other Tokyo result was a very wealthy celebrity businessman with his own practical fanclub, who owns a chemistry company.
[21:12] * Bixia Yuanjin lets her go and steps back
[21:13] <Bixia Yuanjin> You'll know.
[21:13] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] nods.
[21:13] <Bixia Yuanjin> Call me by my name. Not my alias.
[21:13] <@Intern 4> [Owl-faced Columbo] All right, well we can take my TARDIS to the corner of the building when you're done flirting.
[21:14] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] narrows her eyes, but accepts that she will know when the time comes.
[21:14] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] turns to Intern, red-faced... we weren't... just... come on!
[21:14] * Bixia Yuanjin gives Intern two middle fingers
[21:14] <@Intern 4> [Owl-faced Columbo] ^___^
[21:14] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] hurries embarassedly into the TARDIS.
[21:14] * @Intern 4 [Owl-faced Columbo] nips into her TARDIS and waits for the others
[21:14] <Bixia Yuanjin> Heaven smile upon your endeavor.
[21:15] * D. Kakaku [very fancy] hops in with intern
[21:16] *** No one's really about so I don'tmnd staying in 2
[21:16] * Bixia Yuanjin draws a breath, and leaves the way she came
[21:16] *** ^mind
[21:16] *** Bixia Yuanjin [hsan-tachi@celephais.dt] has quit IRC (The virtuous soul is like the pole-star, bringing all around it into harmony.)
[21:16] * Matsumi Kaze [Orca] slowly tries to sit up....~_~
[21:16] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] Thank you!
[21:16] <@Intern 4> [Owl-faced Columbo] All right here we go~
[21:17] * @Intern 4 [Owl-faced Columbo] quickly inputs the co-ordinates and with a VWORP VWORP the TARDIS shakes
[21:17] <@Intern 4> [Owl-faced Columbo] we're here
[21:17] * @Intern 4 [Owl-faced Columbo] opens the door and looks around for Orca Matsumi
[21:17] * @Intern 4 has moved to: [ [Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo] ]
[21:19] *** Within the penthouse of this building lies all the privilege that desire aspires to. If you can get in.
[21:20] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] Intern, did you set us outside or inside?
[21:20] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] looks for Orca Masumi to flash her social credentials
[21:20] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] outside, don't want to risk my TARDIS
[21:20] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] stands, looking around nervously. But then she realizes she must look the part, and twirls a rope expertly.
[21:21] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] did we lose the Orca
[21:22] * Matsumi Kaze [Orca] mumbles something....
[21:22] * D. Kakaku [very fancy] steps on out.
[21:22] * Matsumi Kaze [Orca] is BARELY awake
[21:22] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] oh there she is
[21:22] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] jostles her carefuly
[21:22] * Matsumi Kaze [Orca] just mumbles something.....and flashes a card
[21:22] <Matsumi Kaze> [Orca] mmmm...*burble*
[21:23] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] 's eyes widen - in all her years in Time and Space she's never seen The Card™ before
[21:23] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] So what's what it looks like
[21:23] *** All barriers are removed, and you are ushered into a giant elevator with a champagne fountain available before you even get to where the party is. The elevator goes up and up and up the building.
[21:24] <D. Kakaku> [very fancy] woah man
[21:24] * Matsumi Kaze [Orca] drools....her eyes half closed
[21:24] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] drinks for Matsumi because MAtsumi can't drink in her Orca-condition
[21:25] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] is working out how to get the jump on Eliza II if Eliza I here can see and know everything
[21:25] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] has an idea
[21:25] *** the elevator doors open, and the luxury is ubiquitous. Plenty of rooms and alcoves exist to schmooze and plan.
[21:25] <spiritflame> Enemy rolls 1d20 [ 5 ]
[21:26] * Matsumi Kaze [Orca] has found a seat..where she can sleep
[21:26] <Eliza McIntash> [Cowgirl] It seems that the people are only too happy to talk of the "party malfunction" where the person disappeared. They point you to where said woman is.
[21:26] *** ^^^
[21:26] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] telepathically contacts someone for backup and has them hang around elsewhere
[21:27] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] realizes this would have been easier had she sent them in and she had waited elswhere but w/e
[21:27] <spiritflame> Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 20 ]
[21:27] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] ambles over to the orbit of this woman
[21:28] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] looks at the very top of her game, is keenly alert, and stays close to Intern at all times, never letting her guard down.
[21:28] <spiritflame> Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask rolls 1d20 [ 17 ]
[21:28] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask overhears them, and turns. The first thing she does is look at Eliza.
[21:28] * D. Kakaku [very fancy] stays with the group
[21:29] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] is very interested in this confrontation
[21:29] <spiritflame> Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask rolls 1d20 [ 14 ]
[21:29] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] sips a drink slowly, paying keen attention to the interaction and telepatically relaying her observations to someone outside
[21:30] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask almost manages to disappear the next time another person walks between you and her location.
[21:30] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] that is such an exquisite mask
[21:30] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask can be seen hiding at a table, however, looking the other way---though clevery spycraft reveals that the reflection in the glass she drinks from still shows you.
[21:30] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask turns. "Why, thank you. I made it myself."
[21:30] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Do you wish to join me?
[21:31] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask holds up her hand, gesturing to the empty table.
[21:31] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> You three are welcome to sit on that side.
[21:31] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Yes, yes, I haven't seen such craftsmanship before
[21:31] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] stays close to Intern.
[21:31] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] takes a seat, smiling brightly
[21:31] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] brought a lasso, just in case.
[21:32] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I don't suppose you do pieces on commission~?
[21:32] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> I do almost anything on commission.
[21:32] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] mmmm~
[21:32] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> I solve problems. I find cures. I can give you whatever you wish.
[21:33] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> One should be mindful of the morals of tales involving wishes before you make them, however.
[21:33] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] quickly scopes out the dimensions of the building
[21:33] * Matsumi Kaze [Orca] keeps sleeping..somehow gained a whole crowd of people around her, trying to take advantage of her fame
[21:33] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] sits right next to Intern, her facial expression undisguisedly accusatory.
[21:33] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Well, everything has a price, as they say.
[21:33] *** It's a big building. You are at the top.
[21:34] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask watches Eliza more than she watches Intern.
[21:34] *** 40 floors up, with probably heavy security details all around.
[21:34] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] estmated their time in the elevzator to set the height of the building
[21:34] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] telepathically instructs someone to do something
[21:34] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> If you are looking for something, you have come to the right person. What have you already heard?
[21:35] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask steeples her fingers.
[21:35] * D. Kakaku [very fancy] is sitting down.
[21:35] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask has red hair just like Eliza's.
[21:35] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I heard you do excellent party tricks.
[21:35] * Someone gets into Intern's TARDIS, and it vanishes!
[21:36] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I'm looking for information.
[21:36] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Ballerinas make excellent magician's assistants. The stretching. The physical demands. The misdirection, on occasion.
[21:36] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> I am happy to provide it, should you provide in return.
[21:36] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] stares at the Ballerina's red hair.
[21:36] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Misdirection. Yes.
[21:37] * @Eitak_Razal is over at the bar buying the fanciest of wines.
[21:37] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] looks out the window for a soment, watching it get darker outside. Which is interesting.
[21:37] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Well, you appear to be a very capable woman with Red hair.
[21:38] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I've heard stories of such women.
[21:38] *** All such things are available, even the kinds of wines that Eitak would be too fair-minded to indulge upon to avoid hurting her people.
[21:38] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Whispers.
[21:38] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Legends.
[21:38] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Whispers that they can provide things that can make the impossible possible?
[21:38] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Stories that they can help one cheat death?
[21:38] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Stories about your enemies, should they become her enemies, melting before her?
[21:38] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] rubs her chin and smiles slightly
[21:39] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask doesn't touch the table at the booth they are sitting at.
[21:39] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Stories that they appear and disspear in all manner of places...
[21:39] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] ...and times.
[21:39] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> You could as well, if you had the miind?
[21:39] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Anything is possible.
[21:40] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Tonight especially.
[21:40] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] bites her lip, and looks at Intern. She tries to feel how fast her pulse is going.
[21:40] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Indeed, indeed.
[21:40] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> So.... what is your name, and how may I serve you?
[21:40] * @Intern 4 [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] looks at the ripples in her drink, which fade as quickly as they started
[21:40] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask looks at Eliza McIntash.
[21:40] *** Eliza McIntash is girl resembling a young Gemini, but with dazzling, multi-colored eyes. A talented performer, she adores music, but her great love is her adopted family. Created by a lich and cared for by a TARDIS, she is still subject to the hard knocks of being human.
they image Song is: "Time in a Bottle" by Jim Croce.

[21:41] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Hmm you can call me Meiji.
[21:41] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> I know of no such people.
[21:41] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> But I will do as you ask.
[21:41] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> What do you wish for, Meiji?
[21:41] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Well that's my name.
[21:42] * Eliza McIntash [Cowgirl] leans on the table. "And what is YOUR name?"
[21:42] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I wish... to understand. I am a seeker of knowledge.
[21:42] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask doesn't answer.
[21:42] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] Amongst... other... things.
[21:42] * @Eitak_Razal is super rich, but goes for one of the cheaper stuipidly expensive ones, which she brings over to Intern and her new freind.
[21:42] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> You seem not to be alone in seeking for knowledge.
[21:42] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] But yes, my red-headed companion here cuts to the quick.
[21:43] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] I came, seeking knowledge, about you.
[21:43] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> You seek my name?
[21:43] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> What are you willing to pay for it?
[21:43] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] To ask a dangerous question...
[21:43] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] "What dso you want?"
[21:43] <@Intern 4> [[Masquerade - Owl-faced Columbo]] ^do
[21:43] * Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask smiles beneath the mask.
[21:43] <Ballerina in a Porcelain Mask> Me?