the current system time is: Tue Jul 20 22:02 2021; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

<--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> I will NOT BE DISTRACTED BY YOUR f[BLEEP]kED UP NIGHT HALLUCINATIONS, X


welcome to #suburbansenshi2

[22:02] * Freya Felinus tenses up
[22:02] * Freya Felinus looks around
[22:02] <Freya Felinus> (( I claim this log in the name of my friends! hello? friends? helloooo? ))
[22:05] * Freya Felinus glances around again
[22:05] <Freya Felinus> ...
[22:13] * Someone reaches a hand out to boop Freya~
[22:14] <Freya Felinus> GAH
[22:17] <Anesha> Boop♫
[22:21] <Freya Felinus> oh it's just you
[22:25] <Freya Felinus> how are you
[22:25] <Anesha> Doing quite well.
[22:26] <Freya Felinus> it seems like a quiet night
[22:28] <Anesha> That it does.
[22:28] <Freya Felinus> indeed......i have no idea what to say
[22:29] <Anesha> Then perhaps we should simply enjoy the quiet? Moments like these are meant to be savored, given the usual hectic pace.
[22:32] <Freya Felinus> I suppose so
[22:32] <Freya Felinus> it's a change from evil villians focusing on us all the time
[22:33] * Astrid Sunrise [Roof] SCREAMS as she plummits from the air and crashes into the water
[22:33] *** Astrid Sunrise has moved back to the Atrium
[22:33] * Astrid Sunrise spits out water ><
[22:33] <Freya Felinus> so much for that
[22:34] <Astrid Sunrise> that dang machine ><
[22:37] * Astrid Sunrise struggles to get out of the Hotel river ><
[22:38] <Astrid Sunrise> should have listened to Auntie Geminine...
[22:38] * Anesha heads over to help Astrid out of the water.
[22:40] <Astrid Sunrise> much obliged!
[22:42] <Anesha> No worries~
[22:44] <Astrid Sunrise> what's been happin' around here???
[22:44] <Freya Felinus> nothing much honestly
[22:53] <Forest Kit> :D
[23:00] * Astrid Sunrise gets distracted by the kit and goes to pet it!
[23:01] * Forest Kit trills happily =^ ^=
[23:07] <Astrid Sunrise> hey where you come from, little thing?
[23:10] <Forest Kit> the Forest and Gensokyo! :D
[23:22] <Astrid Sunrise> think my maw once told me about Gensokyo...or maybe it was Shawna...
[23:22] <Forest Kit> :D
[23:24] <Astrid Sunrise> y'all got a name?
[23:24] <Forest Kit> :O
[23:25] <Forest Kit> Green lady with wings gave us all names :D
[23:26] <Forest Kit> I'm SuperFluffy Perona :D
[23:26] <Forest Kit> or, is it SuperFluffy Perina :O
[23:27] <Astrid Sunrise> nice ta meet yah, perona!
[23:28] * Forest Kit trills happily =^ ^=
[23:34] <Astrid Sunrise> yer right friendly, ain't ya?
[23:37] <Forest Kit> yupp a:D
[23:42] * Forest Kit curls up =^ ^=
[23:45] <Astrid Sunrise> ^^
[23:51] <Forest Kit> warm fuzzies :D
[00:02] <Astrid Sunrise> ma always says I have a way with animals
[00:04] * Forest Kit paws at Astrid's face :3
[00:07] * Astrid Sunrise blinks and smiles
[00:14] <Forest Kit> we also have the Titan kit :D
[00:16] <Forest Kit> with a lot of fluffiness :D
[00:17] <Astrid Sunrise> wait wha?
[00:24] <Forest Kit> :O
[00:28] <Forest Kit> Titan Kit :D
[00:34] <Astrid Sunrise> Ain't ever heard of that
[00:35] <Forest Kit> wanna see? :D
[00:43] <Astrid Sunrise> I would but I gotta get back
[00:44] <Forest Kit> :O
[00:45] <Forest Kit> we show you when you come back? :D
[00:55] <Astrid Sunrise> yeah maybe!
[00:58] * Astrid Sunrise vanishes
[00:58] *** Astrid Sunrise has left #suburbansenshi2
[09:37] <Eilean> ......seriously
[09:37] *** Eilean has joined #suburbansenshi2
[09:37] <@spiritflame> ohayo Eilean
[09:38] * Eilean is looking at the remains of a busted up robot from her own world
[09:38] <Eilean> ...how the hell....
[09:38] <Eilean> WHAT THE HELL
[09:38] <Eilean> WHAT THE HELL
[09:38] <Caligo> not my fault these things follow me...
[09:38] <Eilean> IT IS TOTALLY YOUR FAULT! YOUR FAULT COULD NOT BE MORE OBVIOUS!
[09:39] <Caligo> at least I'm actually doing well with my work
[09:39] <Eilean> and what is that suppose to mean!?
[09:39] * Eilean and Caligo start to argue in a very childish manner
[09:50] * Pantea watches, sipping occasionally from a bottle of anisette
[10:04] * Eilean and Caligo's auras are flaring out...white magic and black magic glowing
[10:11] * Pantea sends a text, and shortly Miara plops down next to her with popcorn to share
[10:17] <Eilean> OH YOU REALLY THINK YOU'VE GOT IT ALL TOGETHER!
[10:17] <Caligo> BRING IT YOU WITCH!
[10:18] <Caligo> FIRE!!!!!!
[10:18] * ThePaleElf is being counterproductive and informing you that he/she/it/whatever is lurking.
[10:19] <Eilean> BACKFLAME
[10:19] * Eilean and Caligo cast their spells at the same time..and start to cause a massive tug of war between the two!
[10:21] <Miara> elf guy, come join us!
[10:22] <Eilean> I'LL KILL YOU
[10:22] <Caligo> NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST
[10:23] * Caligo and Eilean are causing damage to the room through their magic
[10:27] <Caligo> GRAAAAAAAAAA
[10:28] <Eilean> GRAAAAAAAAAAA
[10:28] * ThePaleElf grabs Eilean and drags her off, while a Prinny he hired does the same to Caligo
[10:29] <Eilean> h..h..heeeeeey
[10:29] <Eilean> daaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!
[10:29] *** Eilean has left #suburbansenshi2 (not faaaair!)
[10:30] *** Caligo has left #suburbansenshi2 (unhand me!)
[10:30] * ThePaleElf is away: If you're going to act like children, I'm going to reprimand you as if you were
[10:30] <Miara> ...since when do parents get to interfere with public fights?
[10:34] * Pantea shrugs "I gotta rather easy gig, wanna come?"
[10:34] <Miara> za....sure, why not?
[10:35] * Pantea is away 
[10:36] * Miara is away 
[17:37] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> UGH WHY IS IT SO HOOOOT
[17:37] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte lays on the sofa.....sweating and fanning herself
[17:38] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> why the bloody hell is it so hot
[17:40] * Livia J. Peinforte lays on the floor..looking misirble
[17:40] <Livia J. Peinforte> sissy..I'm so hoooot T_T
[17:41] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I knoooow
[17:53] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte tries to get up but can't......
[18:00] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ugggggh
[18:14] * The Magistra texts Kaelyn     You wouldn't happen to know any heater repairmen that are discreet enough to use for a secret magical orginzation
[18:16] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte texts Maggie     do you think I'd be sweating my thong off if I did??...also don't repeat what I said
[18:17] * The Magistra texts Kaelyn     Come down to Chaldeas, we have the oppisate issue. It's litterally freezing
[18:17] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte texts Maggie     I can't leave Livia alone
[18:17] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte texts Maggie     mum's off somewhere
[18:19] * The Magistra texts Kaelyn     Then bring her down here. It's safe. Ish
[18:20] * The Magistra sends a picture to Kaelyn. She's dressed in a think winter coat, infront of a large window, outside which it is is nowing. The Chaldea logo is visable on the wall by the window
[18:21] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte texts Maggie     alright. I'll head over
[18:22] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte struggles to stand..and grabs Livia under her arm
[18:27] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte heads to the elevator
[18:40] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte heads down with Livia
[19:19] *** Matsuo Shin [Shin@history.um.u-tokyo.ac.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:19] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Matsuo Shin
[19:20] * Matsuo Shin [Unknown Location] has his eyes closed
[19:20] *** Matsuo Shin has moved back to the Atrium
[19:38] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:38] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:40] * Megan O`Cain steps out of the elevator
[19:55] <Megan O`Cain> Hm. Quiet night.
[19:56] <Matsuo Shin> yup
[19:56] <Megan O`Cain> How've you been, Matsuo?
[20:01] <Matsuo Shin> fine
[20:03] <Megan O`Cain> That's good.
[20:15] <Megan O`Cain> Been up to much lately?
[20:19] <Matsuo Shin> recovering
[20:19] <Megan O`Cain> Cool.
[20:28] <Matsuo Shin> how is that cool?
[20:34] <Megan O`Cain> Sorry. Meant to say something else.
[20:41] * Megan O`Cain finds herself an empty seat
[21:05] <Matsuo Shin> .....
[21:05] <Matsuo Shin> I feel so uneasy
[21:05] <Matsuo Shin> like there's something in the air
[21:05] <Megan O`Cain> What's wrong?
[21:08] <Matsuo Shin> ....i don't know how
[21:08] <Matsuo Shin> but I sense
[21:08] <Matsuo Shin> ....something's wrong in the psychic field of this city
[21:09] <Megan O`Cain> Hmmm.
[21:10] <Matsuo Shin> something....not right
[21:29] <Megan O`Cain> Sounds like bad juju spreading.
[21:35] <Matsuo Shin> it feels like it
[21:38] <DD_Girl_Green> inoj/
[21:39] *** DD_Girl_Green [midoriyouma@imadethisserver.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:39] <@spiritflame> konbanwa DD_Girl_Green
[21:51] <Matsuo Shin> hm?
[21:55] <DD_Girl_Green> oh evening!
[21:56] <Megan O`Cain> Hey.
[22:02] <Megan O`Cain> As much as I'd like to stick around, I should head back. Take care, guys.
[22:02] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Good night.)
[22:28] * Matsuo Shin just lays on the sofa, deep in thought
[22:36] <Matsuo Shin> hm
[22:52] * Matsuo Shin is completely lost in thought
[23:12] <DD_Girl_Green> what's wrong?
[23:18] <Matsuo Shin> that I don't know
[23:24] <Matsuo Shin> things just feel wrong
[23:41] <Matsuo Shin> it's bothering me
[23:50] <Matsuo Shin> it's not normal
[23:50] <Matsuo Shin> I mean..beyond the..not normal we usually have
[00:01] <DD_Girl_Green> uhh huh
[00:03] <Matsuo Shin> yes
[00:39] <Matsuo Shin> I just
[00:39] <Matsuo Shin> ...I sense a darkness...
[00:45] <DD_Girl_Green> how dark is it?
[00:50] <Matsuo Shin> ...very..dark?
[00:57] <DD_Girl_Green> doesn't sound like you're sure of it.
[00:58] <Matsuo Shin> who can be sure of anything
[01:01] <Matsuo Shin> I'm heading home
[01:01] <Matsuo Shin> good night
[01:02] *** Matsuo Shin [Shin@history.um.u-tokyo.ac.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*wanders home in the darkness....*)
[01:03] *** DD_Girl_Green [midoriyouma@imadethisserver.co.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2 (goodnight)
[09:27] *** Joanna Smithson has joined #suburbansenshi2
[09:27] <@spiritflame> ohayo Joanna Smithson
[09:27] * Joanna Smithson has gotten up early to do some meditations
[09:34] * Joanna Smithson is silently levitating off the ground
[09:41] * Joanna Smithson catches a fly between her fingers without looking
[10:28] <Joanna Smithson> .....
[18:41] *** Joanna Smithson has left #suburbansenshi2
[19:01] *** DD_Girl_Green [midoriyouma@imadethisserver.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:01] <@spiritflame> konbanwa DD_Girl_Green
[19:12] *** has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:12] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[19:12] * There's a storm going on outside
[19:12] *** Aratasujou has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:12] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Aratasujou
[19:12] * Aratasujou scampers inside!
[19:14] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:15] * Megan O`Cain walks over to a table, and has a seat after having taken a walk in the Atrium
[19:15] * The Hotel blurs for a second
[19:15] <Aratasujou> Konichiwa!!
[19:15] <Aratasujou> @___@
[19:17] * The Hotel glitches out..and is replaced by what appears to be a large castle interior...carved stone...woven tapestries....the storm is still raging outside
[19:17] * Matsumi of Urania sits in a wooden chair, sipping from a goblet and glance towards the sound of thunder
[19:17] <Matsumi of Urania> .....I do not think this storm shall ever let up
[19:18] * Matsumi of Urania grumbles to herself and glances over
[19:19] <Matsumi of Urania> Sir Megan....you are unusually quiet this night..
[19:19] <Matsumi of Urania> tell unto us one of your many tales of your travels
[19:20] <Megan O`Cain> Um, sure. What sort of tale would you like to hear?
[19:20] <Matsumi of Urania> a soldier of your rank must have many tales of the kingdoms you have fought in
[19:22] <Matsumi of Urania> I could use the entertainment while the prince...entertains "himself"
[19:22] <Megan O`Cain> Hm. Alright.
[19:24] * Matsumi of Urania glances over as a woman with long blond hair moves towards her and rests her head in her lap. Matsumi gently strokes the woman's hair
[19:25] * Megan O`Cain begins to tell how she was able to sneak into another unit's barracks, and left realistic replicas of serpents under a few beds that move in similar fashion
[19:28] * Matsumi of Urania listens to the tale
[19:29] * Aratasujou suddenly comes out of her daze. "WHA HOPPEN?! Nyoro~!?"
[19:30] <Megan O`Cain> Seeing the looks on their faces after they saw those serpents was simply priceless. I thought it was a pretty good trick.
[19:30] * Matsumi of Urania strokes Minako's hair gently, letting the dancer run her hand along her hand...
[19:31] <Matsumi of Urania> heh such an amusing tale.....you are quite clever in your jests
[19:32] <Aratasujou> What be happening? Me confused.
[19:32] <Megan O`Cain> When I'm not testing security, I can be.
[19:35] * Matsumi of Urania glances over at the child from Kitland
[19:35] <Aratasujou> :/
[19:35] * Matsumi of Urania hears the storm again
[19:35] * Aratasujou just looks around, trying to figure out what's going on.
[19:36] <Matsumi of Urania> ..tonight is no time to travel it seems....
[19:36] <Megan O`Cain> Perhaps, unless one has gear to protect themselves from the rain.
[19:37] * Aratasujou starts floating upwards to get a better vantage point.
[19:37] <Matsumi of Urania> I have no interest in facing brigaids or wolves in this dark....
[19:37] <Matsumi of Urania> I can only pray to tellu that the roads tomorrow shall not be pure mud
[19:38] <Megan O`Cain> Fair enough.
[19:38] * Ara , for some reason, you find your floating ability isn't working
[19:38] *** Maidservant Hachi has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:38] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Maidservant Hachi
[19:39] * Matssumi of Urania glances over
[19:40] * Maidservant Hachi enters the common room, exiting from a door that leads to Prince Haruka's quarters. Her clothes are quite disheveled and she struggles to smooth down her messy hair beneath her headscarf. Her face is rather flushed.
[19:40] <Aratasujou> ?ME runs a diagnostic on her contragrav systems AND her mana-reserves
[19:40] * Maidservant Hachi blushes, seeing she isn't alone.
[19:41] <Maidservant Hachi> No-good evening, Lady Matsumi. Sir Megan.
[19:41] <Maidservant Hachi> G-good^
[19:41] <Megan O`Cain> Evening, young lady.
[19:41] * Maidservant Hachi curtseys.
[19:41] <Matssumi of Urania> ...I take it the prince is enjoying himself
[19:42] * Maidservant Hachi spots the dignitary from Kitland and curtseys once more, clearly embarrassed by her disheveled state of dress.
[19:42] * Maidservant Hachi straightens, her face quite red.
[19:42] <Maidservant Hachi> Y-yes, m'lady.
[19:43] <Maidservant Hachi> He's been enjoying himself very much so.
[19:43] <Matsumi of Urania> I suspect so....
[19:43] * Maidservant Hachi tries to manage her hair, a small, happy, embarrassed smile on her face.
[19:44] * Matsumi of Urania finishes her goblet, glancing at the empty cup
[19:44] <Aratasujou> What be happening to me??!?!?
[19:45] * Maidservant Hachi glances at the dignitary from Kitland.
[19:45] * Matsumi of Urania glances over towards Ara but has her head turned back towards the blond haired woman, who kisses her on the lips
[19:45] * Maidservant Hachi looks back at the Lady Matsumi, knowing it's not her place to say anything about the matter.
[19:46] * Matsumi of Urania breaks the kiss
[19:46] <Maidservant Hachi> I've been sent to fetch fresh strawberries and cream from the kitchen's for Prince Haruka's nightly... snack...
[19:46] * Aratasujou tries to access any of her other powers!
[19:46] <Matsumi of Urania> yes...I suppose you should see to that...
[19:46] <Maidservant Hachi> If I may take my leave, Lady Matsumi?
[19:46] <Matsumi of Urania> you may
[19:48] * Maidservant Hachi nods and giddily heads toward the stairs leading down to the kitchens, an excited grin on her face as she anticipates wiling away the hours with her Prince in their bedchambers.
[19:49] * Maidservant Hachi is away 
[19:51] * there is a flash of lightening and thunder........and the hotel glitches back to normal
[19:51] *** Matsumi of Urania has left #suburbansenshi2
[19:53] <Megan O`Cain> What the...? That was weird.
[19:55] <DD_Girl_Green> where did you dissappear off to?
[19:55] <Megan O`Cain> I think some kind of medieval world.
[20:02] <Aratasujou> @___@
[20:07] <Megan O`Cain> Anyway, how're you guys doing?
[20:08] <Aratasujou> Confused...
[20:13] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah, I hear ya, Ara-su.
[20:29] <Aratasujou> What all that be?"
[20:32] <Megan O`Cain> Not sure other than something from a Renaissance festival.
[20:33] <Aratasujou> How come me no be able to use powers?
[20:35] * Megan O`Cain shrugs.
[20:45] *** Joanna Smithson has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:45] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Joanna Smithson
[20:45] * Joanna Smithson yawns, wandering downstairs
[20:48] * Joanna Smithson pauses for a moment
[20:48] <Joanna Smithson> NIIIIIIINJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
[20:49] <Megan O`Cain> Eh? Where did you see some?
[20:50] <Aratasujou> :O
[20:50] <Aratasujou> WHERE?! Where sneakyninjas be?!
[20:51] * Yukianesa poofs into the Atrium, a refreshing chill following her. "Nin♫"
[20:53] <Megan O`Cain> Hey.
[20:54] <Yukianesa> How do?
[20:57] <Joanna Smithson> hm?
[20:59] <Yukianesa> Well, you asked for a Ninja, and so I have answered!
[21:00] <Joanna Smithson> huh so it actually worked
[21:01] <Yukianesa> Still, might want to be careful about your summoning methods --- you might end up with a much less pleasant one next time.
[21:02] <Joanna Smithson> ...can I boot it in the face?
[21:04] <Yukianesa> Up to you.
[21:10] * Joanna Smithson shrugs
[21:15] <Joanna Smithson> so what's up
[21:16] <Megan O`Cain> Not much.
[21:17] <Yukianesa> Eh, another day has come and gone. Been mostly adjusting myself to recent events.
[21:20] <Joanna Smithson> what recent events?
[21:28] <Yukianesa> Mostly the return of some of our guys from Del Agua, and me getting more used to this form.
[21:29] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah, there is that. Slept for a couple days at least from adrenaline crash.
[21:38] <Joanna Smithson> wait form?
[21:44] * Yukianesa is surrounded by icy mist.... and then.....
[21:44] * Yukianesa is now known as Janice
[21:44] <Janice> Ring any bells now?
[21:46] <Joanna Smithson> OOOH
[21:48] <Janice> Yeah, found myself able to switch between this and my old self. It's been a trip, to say the least.
[21:49] <Janice> Anyway, got one last stop to make before my graveyard shift opens up. Toodles♫
[21:50] *** Janice [(Yukianesa@Coalition.nw)] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*poofs away into icy vapor*)
[21:52] <Joanna Smithson> huh
[22:04] <Megan O`Cain> I need to head back upstairs. Take care, Joanna.
[22:04] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Good night.)
[22:17] <Joanna Smithson> welp
[22:33] <Joanna Smithson> guess I'm all by myself
[22:38] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:38] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Hideki Kaze
[22:38] * Hideki Kaze sits under a tree, polishing his Air Slicers
[22:40] * Hideki Kaze looks at his reflection in the metal
[22:42] * Hideki Kaze glances up....and smiles slightly
[22:43] *** Beryl has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:43] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Beryl
[22:45] <Hideki Kaze> hm?
[22:45] <Beryl> :D
[22:51] <Hideki Kaze> hello beryl
[22:54] <Beryl> what grandpa doing? :D
[22:55] <Hideki Kaze> cleaning my weapons..in case
[22:56] <Beryl> :O
[22:57] * Beryl looks at her reflection :O
[22:59] <Beryl> shiny! :D
[23:01] <Hideki Kaze> be careful...this weapon is deadly
[23:01] <Beryl> :O
[23:05] <Hideki Kaze> a slicer of air
[23:07] <Beryl> Oooooohhh :O
[23:07] <Hideki Kaze> only the knights of quinox may use it
[23:09] <Beryl> why? :O
[23:11] <Hideki Kaze> it is tradition
[23:32] <Beryl> :D
[23:36] <Hideki Kaze> that's the way it always has been
[23:39] <Beryl> can we play? :D
[23:49] <Hideki Kaze> not tonight, beryl
[00:21] * Hideki Kaze yawns a little
[00:26] <Beryl> :O
[00:26] <Beryl> sleepy?
[00:27] <Hideki Kaze> it is late
[00:28] * Beryl yawns >O<
[00:37] * Hideki Kaze stansd..then pauses before picking up Beryl
[00:38] <Beryl> :O
[00:40] <Hideki Kaze> ...I'll take you to your parents
[00:42] <Beryl> EEEEE :D
[00:52] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[01:01] *** Beryl has left #suburbansenshi2 (:D)
[09:51] * Megan Smithson eats breakfest with her husband at the resteraunt
[14:23] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2226 - [MOTOKI RESCUE ARC] Stranded ***
[14:56] * Magni reads the new Main Page entry. "...................................."
[19:02] *** Reisen Udongein Inaba [LunaticMoonRabbit@FedCom.Net (Pirated Serve] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:02] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Reisen Udongein Inaba
[19:04] * Reisen Udongein Inaba dashes into the Lobby, looking around.
[19:05] *** Michelle O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:05] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Michelle O`Cain
[19:05] * Michelle O`Cain walks out of the elevator
[19:06] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> Crap, they're almost here.
[19:06] <Michelle O`Cain> Oh, hi, Reisen!
[19:07] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> Just how large is this Lobby?
[19:11] <Michelle O`Cain> It's pretty sizeable from what I can tell. Why?
[19:12] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> Well...
[19:12] <Michelle O`Cain> Hm?
[19:12] * ~ A loud WHUMP rings out as something bangs against the front doors!
[19:13] <Michelle O`Cain> O_o
[19:13] <Forest Kit> Reisen
[19:13] <Forest Kit> Udongein
[19:13] <Forest Kit> Inababada! :D
[19:13] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> Oh! Forest Kits!
[19:14] * Reisen Udongein Inaba looks at the door a little nervously as ANOTHER massive blow strikes it.
[19:14] <Forest Kit> :O
[19:14] <Michelle O`Cain> What's going on?
[19:16] <Forest Kit> we no know :O
[19:17] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> They're here!
[19:17] * Reisen Udongein Inaba winces as ANOTHER blow hits. Then another! The doors are starting to give way!
[19:19] * ~ The doors finally burst open, revealing a pair of figures preparing to enter. One is BIG and the other is very short and willowy.
[19:19] *** Brickfist has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:19] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Brickfist
[19:19] *** Chibi-Leady has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:19] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Leady
[19:19] <Michelle O`Cain> You two?
[19:20] * Brickfist enters the Hotel in properly ORKY fashion...namely LOUDLY and EXPLOSIVELY as he ROARS an fires a burst from his newly-fashioned Slugga into the ceiling!
[19:21] <Brickfist> YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! BRICKFIST IZ 'ERE!!!!!
[19:22] <Michelle O`Cain> ^_^;
[19:22] * Chibi-Leady walks into the room, her ragged hostile environment suit having been replaced with something a bit more fashionable to her and all of the wear and tear on her body fully repaired.
[19:23] * Chibi-Leady still looks like a "smol" chibified Lead Crow, but at least now she doesn't look like a damaged T-800 version of Lead Crow
[19:24] <Michelle O`Cain> Um, hi.
[19:25] <Chibi-Leady> Yo. I can't believe I've finally come home after so long.
[19:25] <Chibi-Leady> I remember the House, but this doesn't look like no House to me.
[19:28] <Michelle O`Cain> No, this is the Hotel!
[19:28] <Michelle O`Cain> The House is over there (points to it within the Atrium).
[19:32] <Chibi-Leady> Is Haruka still there? :D
[19:32] * Brickfist is currently looking for something to BREAK, and seems to be having a LOT of fun in the process.
[19:33] <Forest Kit> noppa :O
[19:40] <Burroughs> Ah, so that was the disturbance I felt.
[19:42] * @Eitak_Razal LOOMS
[19:42] <Brickfist> HEH. WHO'Z YOU?
[19:43] <Chibi-Leady> Wait, no Harkua? Awww.
[19:43] <Chibi-Leady> What about that bimbo Michiru?
[19:43] * @Eitak_Razal points at her @
[19:43] <@Eitak_Razal> I'm the one in charge today!
[19:45] <Forest Kit> :3
[19:45] <Burroughs> S'up, Eitak?
[19:45] <@Eitak_Razal> Ugh, don't ask
[19:46] <Brickfist> DEN YOU CAN 'ELP ME MAKE DIS PLACE MORE ORKY!!!
[19:47] <Chibi-Leady> 'Sup there...Eitak?
[19:47] <Chibi-Leady> Howdy!
[19:47] <@Eitak_Razal> Hello hello
[19:50] <Chibi-Leady> So what ARE ya here for?
[19:51] * Chibi-Leady sits down in one of the couches and sinks deeply into it. Jeez, she must be heavier than she looks.
[19:51] * Brickfist points at the Forest Kits. "HEY! YOU'Z LOT! YA WANNA BE PROPER ORKY?"
[19:52] <Michelle O`Cain> So, what's up, Leady?
[19:53] <Chibi-Leady> The ships FINALLY got here. You have no idea just how far away 4546B is from this star system
[19:54] <Forest Kit> proper orkie? :O
[19:54] <Forest Kit> no, We're Fluffy :D
[19:55] <Brickfist> BUT DO YA WANTZ TO BE EVEN BETTAH?
[19:56] * ~ Suddenly, there's MORE noise coming from outside!
[19:56] <Forest Kit> :O
[19:57] <Forest Kit> Morefriends? :D
[19:57] <Michelle O`Cain> Now what? O_o
[19:58] <Burroughs> Hoo boy....
[19:58] *** There's a BUNCH of people marching towards the Lobby now!! AT LEAST A COUPLE HUNDRED!!
[19:59] <Forest Kit> Fluffy, Fluffy, they all want their fluffies :D
[20:00] *** Eagle Union has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:00] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Eagle Union
[20:00] *** Royal Navy has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:00] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Royal Navy
[20:00] *** Northern Parliament has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:00] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Northern Parliament
[20:01] <Elphelt> .... goodness me, that is a LOT of people.
[20:01] *** Sakura Empire has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:01] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Sakura Empire
[20:02] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Greetings, comrades!
[20:02] *** Sardegna Empire has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:02] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Sardegna Empire
[20:02] *** Dragon Empery has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:02] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Dragon Empery
[20:03] *** Iris Libre has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:03] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Iris Libre
[20:03] *** Vichya Dominion has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:03] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Vichya Dominion
[20:03] *** Ironblood has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:03] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Ironblood
[20:04] <Noel> O_O
[20:04] * ~ Elphelt...suddenly you have a rose being presented to you!
[20:04] <Elphelt> Eh?
[20:06] * A Certain Battleship-girl of the Sardegna Empire is making your acquaintance!
[20:07] <Forest Kit> :D
[20:08] <Littorio> Good evening! I see that this place is not short of the beautiful and the lovely!
[20:09] * ~ FOREST KITS!!!! A SHADOW HAS FALLEN OVER YOU ALL!!!
[20:09] * ~ You look up to see...





[20:10] <Atago> ^____^
[20:10] <Elphelt> Oh my~
[20:10] <~> Guten nacht!
[20:10] * Grozny heads over to a bar, pulling a wagon with a couple of boxes behind her
[20:10] * Ramlethal is over by the Atrium River..... how in the blue hell did she sleep through all that noise?!
[20:11] * The Kansen all start to noisily spread out, eager to explore the entire Lobby.
[20:11] * Murmansk goes over to the Forest Kits, "Hi, little guys!" ^_^
[20:12] <Michelle O`Cain> Geez. Did everyone come back from the watery planet?
[20:13] <Noel> ....they're ALL from Del Agua?
[20:13] <~> Indeed we did. We are eager to see this mystical place that Father frequented so much in the tales told us.
[20:14] * Atago is eager to hug ALL of the Kits!
[20:14] * ~Noel and Michelle you turn to see...Hey! It's Tirpitz and Scharnhorst!! Fully repaired!!!
[20:14] <Forest Kit> :D
[20:15] * Tirpitz has had her arm and shoulder rebuilt, and her side is almost completely restored.
[20:15] <Noel> ....goodness, and here I thought Mr. Langister already had his hands full with just the other T-Dolls.
[20:16] * Scharnhorst is walking around on her replacement leg like it's 100% natural now.
[20:16] <Michelle O`Cain> No kidding.
[20:17] <Scharnhorst> ^__x
[20:18] <~> Hands full? You say that as if he would be burdened by us, his Daughters!
[20:19] * ~ Oh boy...the Smugness Levels in the room just increased by about 300% !!
[20:19] * Forest Kit are flooding in, by the hundreds!
[20:19] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Let's not forget that there's comrade Shikikan. He's got us.
[20:20] * ~ Which means... SHE IS HERE!!!!
[20:20] *** Prinz Eugen has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:20] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Prinz Eugen
[20:20] <Prinz Eugen> ^____~
[20:21] * ~ Over by the Atrium River, a certain Destroyer-class Kansen lays down beside Ramlethal and starts taking a nap too. YUP! IT'S LAFFEY!!
[20:24] * ~Oh boy!! San Diego JUST found the dance stage!!
[20:25] <Forest Kit> wam fuzzies time :D
[20:26] * One of the Royal Navy's Carrier-girls just CRUSHED one of the chairs when she tried to sit down in it.
[20:27] <Elphelt> ^^;;
[20:27] <Prinz Eugen> It IS quite lively in here now, isn't it? You should thank us for that.
[20:28] <Forest Kit> >:[
[20:30] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Oi, Grozny! Where's vodka?!
[20:31] <Grozny> (hic) At bar. Grozny bring Northern Parliament special.
[20:31] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Ha! Of course you'd bring it, ya drunk bunny!
[20:32] <Michelle O`Cain> Oh boy. As if the T-Dolls weren't enough. ^_^;
[20:33] <Prinz Eugen> I do not suppose you would know where Father is, would you?
[20:34] <Michelle O`Cain> At the moment, no. I don't keep track of him all the time.
[20:34] * ~ You're now detecting a SERIOUS source of Tsundere nearby! Yup... SHE'S lurking! It...it's not like she WANTS to be here or anything!
[20:36] <Prinz Eugen> That is too bad. Now that we're visiting I'm DYING to spend more time with him, just him and his more devoted Daughters. ^__^
[20:36] <Michelle O`Cain> I see.
[20:38] <Forest Kit> beee a kit? :3
[20:39] <Deutschland> And why not? We've been separated from him for too long. We MUST bond with him and his family!
[20:39] * Deutschland pops up beside you and WHOA!!! DIAL DOWN THE CRAZY, PLEASE!!
[20:40] <Michelle O`Cain> (Hopefully with less stalking.)
[20:41] <~> I for one am much more interested in his son. The one who now commands us.
[20:43] *** Two more Ship-girls have approached, and you sense...FLUFFINESS!!!
[20:44] *** Oh dear, It's THEM!! From the 1st Carrier Division!!
[20:44] *** Kaga has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:44] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Kaga
[20:44] *** Akagi has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:44] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Akagi
[20:44] <Elphelt> .....oh my.
[20:44] <Akagi> BORDER=0 Eee-hee-hee-hee!
[20:45] * Kaga bows to everyone regally and respectfully, her nine tails as thick and as white as snow.
[20:45] <Michelle O`Cain> Hello.
[20:45] <Forest Kit> :D
[20:46] <~> Mweeeeeeehehehehehehehe! I thought I sensed something interesting happening♫
[20:46] * Akagi [url=https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2900225?q=akagi_%28azur_lane%29+] on the other hand[url] is making you all feel uneasy.
[20:47] * Thirza arises from one of the Atrium's shadowed areas~
[20:47] <Akagi> I WOULD like to know more about the young Shikikan.
[20:47] <Akagi> BORDER=0 I may have to BULLY him.
[20:48] * someone watches this
[20:48] <Michelle O`Cain> What good is that gonna do? :/
[20:48] <Akagi> In fact, I think I'll have to bully him quite a bit!
[20:49] <Thirza> Careful -- you might find yourself cursed~
[20:49] * ~ Thirza, you sense someone else lurking in the shadows, watching and searching.
[20:50] <Akagi> Oh no, I MUST test the mettle of the young Shikikan. It's absolutely necessary!
[20:50] * Thirza sends out a tail to tickle and test the lurking one.
[20:51] * Akagi 's tails extend out to the nearest Forest Kit to start gently poking and nudging it with them.
[20:51] <Forest Kit> curse of the forest kits! :D
[20:53] <Forest Kit> Beee a kittttt! :D
[20:53] * ~ Lurking in the shadows is none other than THIS GIRL! She seems to be trying to listen in on the conversation.
[20:54] <Kaga> But, I'm already one, am I not? *waves her nine tails and flicks those perky fox ears. *
[20:55] <Forest Kit> :3
[20:57] <Forest Kit> but you not Forest kit :3
[20:57] * Thirza goes to use her tail to bring in the lurker!
[20:59] <~> Eep!!
[20:59] *** Taihou has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:59] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Taihou
[21:00] <Thirza> Well, no reason to be so people-shy.
[21:01] * ~ Meanwhile, Ramlethal and Laffey have been joined by ANOTHER nine-tailed Carrier Foxgirl of the Sakura Empire!
[21:02] *** Ramlethal, you now risk becoming Lost in the Floof!!!
[21:04] <Taihou> I'm merely trying to learn more about my new commanders. I need to be careful and collect as much knowledge as I can about them.
[21:04] * Ramlethal is deaf to the ongoing madness. What can't this girl sleep through?!
[21:05] <Forest Kit> FLOOOF HER! :D
[21:06] <Taihou> The young Shikikan is worth watching, but the Father that Ironblood speaks of so fondly sounds intriguing!
[21:08] <Forest Kit> but, being a forest kit is even better :D
[21:08] * Haru E and Lyz head downstairs. "What's going on --- wow, got here a lot faster than I was expecting."
[21:11] <Michelle O`Cain> Hi, Haru and Lyz!
[21:11] <Haru E> I see the Sea-Dolls have made it.
[21:11] <Michelle O`Cain> Yup!
[21:12] <Akagi> And the Son of the Father WILL learn his lesson. He DARED to order US around like were were his personal property!
[21:12] <Akagi> Such insolence. A price WILL be paid by him.
[21:12] * Akagi waves her tails threateningly.
[21:13] <Forest Kit> you need the trial of the FLOOOOOOOOF >:D
[21:14] <Forest Kit> the price is you delivering warm fuzzies >:3
[21:14] *** Suddenly there's a coppery BLUR and Kaga staggers backwards, flailing her arms WILDLY!
[21:14] * Forest Kit tries trotting onto Akagi >:3
[21:15] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) has clamped onto Kaga's face TIGHTLY in true Facehugger Kit form!
[21:15] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >:[
[21:15] <Forest Kit> Facehugger Kits! >:D
[21:16] * Akagi glances down. "Hmmm?"
[21:16] * Michelle O`Cain tries not to laugh at Kaga
[21:16] * Forest Kit LEAPS >:D
[21:16] * Forest Kit tries to facehug >:D
[21:16] * Akagi is FACEHUGGED!!!
[21:16] * Akagi falls backwards, flailing her arms and thrashing her tails wildly!
[21:17] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> No bully brother!!
[21:18] <Forest Kit> No bemean to Langister Kits, you only deliver WARM FUZZIES >:D
[21:20] <Haru E> ...yeah, fair warning to you bunch. Last few people that tried that kinda stunt on Solar's kids faced the firing squad.... the BFG-9000 division.
[21:22] * Lyz flits over to try and find Reisen in this mess.
[21:28] <Michelle O`Cain> Yeah, he won't take too kindly to that.
[21:31] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> ^__^;
[21:31] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> These people freak me out
[21:32] <Lyz> They do seem a bit intense.
[21:32] <Prinz Eugen> No one will harm our Father's children. After all, they are OUR siblings!
[21:32] <Prinz Eugen> Only WE can tease them! ^__~
[21:33] <Haru E> ......you're quite late to that declaration.
[21:37] *** Everyone is now watching, and LAUGHING, at what little Nata has done to Kaga!
[21:38] *** Akagi is getting laughed at too. The two greatest Carrier-girls of the Sakura Empire's 1st Carrier Division have been THOROUGHLY humbled by KITS!
[21:39] <Thirza> Mweeeeeeeeheheheheheheheeeeeee
[21:40] <Forest Kit> :D
[21:42] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) GALLOPS away, squeaking happily!
[21:42] <Kaga> @__@
[21:42] <Akagi> AFTER THAT LITTLE TROUBLEMAKER!!
[21:43] <Forest Kit> noppa :D
[21:43] <Forest Kit> Beeee a Forest Kit >:D
[21:43] * Akagi CHASES after Chibi-Nat, and drags Kaga along with her! Soon ALL of the Kansen start following after them, eager to see what Natalia and her little Forest Kit friends will do to Kaga and Akagi!
[21:44] <Michelle O`Cain> ^_^;
[21:45] <Prinz Eugen> Oh, this will be fun to see! Guten nacht for now!
[21:45] <Thirza> Oh, this is going to be so good~
[21:45] * Sovetskaya Rossiya actually stays back in the Atrium as the other Kansen follow after Natalia
[21:45] <Chibi-Leady> Heh, I wanna see what this little Nata can do too. See yas!
[21:45] <Forest Kit> :D
[21:45] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Heh. See you.
[21:47] * Brickfist joins Rodney in BLOWING SOME THINGS UP!!!
[21:49] * Sovetskaya Rossiya grabs a bottle of the Northern Parliament brand vodka, and drinks
[22:52] * Phoebe Chujo has moved to: [ Infirmary ]
[22:52] * Phoebe Chujo [Infirmary] lays in bed, staring at the ceiling..lost in thought..and feeling horrible
[23:11] <Phoebe Chujo> [Infirmary] ....*sigh*
[23:20] *** Beryl has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:20] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Beryl
[23:21] * Michelle O`Cain stretches a bit
[23:21] <Beryl> :D
[23:22] <Beryl> where ms. feebie? :D
[23:23] <Michelle O`Cain> I...don't know. I haven't seen her.
[23:26] <Beryl> :O
[23:48] * Phoebe Chujo [Infirmary] lays in the bed.....sighing
[23:54] * Beryl walks upstairs, knocking on doors close to the infirmary :O
[23:59] * the door remains closed..visiting hours are over
[00:02] <Beryl> :(
[00:25] * Beryl walks back downstairs
[00:32] <Michelle O`Cain> What's wrong?
[00:35] <Beryl> can't find ms. feebie :(
[00:37] <Beryl> door closed :O
[00:41] <Michelle O`Cain> Awww. Maybe tomorrow might turn up better luck.
[00:45] * Masaki O`Cain is closing up shop
[00:48] <Beryl> what she doing? :O
[00:49] <Masaki O`Cain> ugh finally
[00:53] <Beryl> :O
[00:53] <Michelle O`Cain> Hi, Masaki.
[01:04] <Masaki O`Cain> yo
[01:05] * Beryl waves
[01:05] <Beryl> "D
[01:05] <Michelle O`Cain> How are you?
[01:12] <Masaki O`Cain> tired as f[BLEEP]k
[01:13] <Michelle O`Cain> Long day, huh?
[01:29] *** Michelle O`Cain has quit IRC (OOC: Player is getting tired.)
[01:41] <Beryl> :)
[01:41] * Beryl looks up at Masaki and smiles :D
[01:42] <Masaki O`Cain> hi
[01:50] <Beryl> can we play? :D
[01:52] <Masaki O`Cain> no.
[01:53] <Beryl> :(
[01:57] <Masaki O`Cain> I've got my own kid at home I've got to worry about
[01:58] <Beryl> :O
[02:02] <Beryl> wanna see magics? :D
[02:04] <Masaki O`Cain> what kind of magics?
[02:05] * Beryl struggles and produces a small flame-like ice in her hand.
[02:07] <Masaki O`Cain> hey that's pretty good
[02:08] <Beryl> :D
[02:12] <Masaki O`Cain> keep at it
[02:12] <Beryl> EeeeEEEE :D
[02:18] * Beryl throws the ice at a bucket and it combusts!
[02:28] <Masaki O`Cain> ...careful there
[02:31] <Beryl> :O
[02:43] * Beryl tries hugging :D
[02:45] <Masaki O`Cain> uhhhhh
[02:45] * Masaki O`Cain feels super akward
[02:50] *** DD_Girl_Green [midoriyouma@imadethisserver.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[02:50] <@spiritflame> konbanwa DD_Girl_Green
[02:51] <DD_Girl_Green> Gem, are you here?
[02:56] <DD_Girl_Green> awwww.
[02:56] <DD_Girl_Green> she's very affectionate
[02:56] <Masaki O`Cain> apperently
[02:58] * DD_Girl_Green picks up Beryl
[02:59] <DD_Girl_Green> did she do anything to you?
[03:00] <Masaki O`Cain> nope
[03:00] <Masaki O`Cain> I should get home myself
[03:00] <Masaki O`Cain> seeya
[03:01] <DD_Girl_Green> goodnight
[03:01] *** DD_Girl_Green [midoriyouma@imadethisserver.co.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2
[03:02] *** Masaki O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi2
[12:26] *** Phoebe Chujo has joined #suburbansenshi2
[12:26] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Phoebe Chujo
[12:26] * Phoebe Chujo [Infirmary] lays on a sofa, staring up at the ceiling and looking dispondent
[12:26] *** Phoebe Chujo has moved back to the Atrium
[12:39] *** Ammbur has joined #suburbansenshi2
[12:39] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Ammbur
[12:39] * Ammbur wonders in, sniffing around at things curiously
[12:40] * Phoebe Chujo sighs to herself
[12:42] * Ammbur looks at Phoebe curiously a moment
[12:45] * Phoebe Chujo looks lost in thought....
[12:46] * Ammbur sniffs around the person as she works her way around the room
[12:47] * Phoebe Chujo has a new smell...like something brand new or restored
[12:49] * Ammbur sniffs a little closer, interested by the scent
[12:51] * Phoebe Chujo has tears in her eyes
[12:53] *** Beryl has joined #suburbansenshi2
[12:53] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Beryl
[12:53] <Ammbur> Hyu sad?
[12:57] <Phoebe Chujo> hm?
[12:57] * Phoebe Chujo glances and is started for a moment
[12:57] <Phoebe Chujo> ..oh
[12:57] <Phoebe Chujo> ......I wish I didn't have these powers
[13:09] <Ammbur> What power be?
[13:12] * Phoebe Chujo picks up a dead leaf...and holds it in her hand.....the leaf first turns back to life...then returns to being a seed
[13:13] <Beryl> :D
[13:15] <Phoebe Chujo> ..I can renew
[13:15] <Ammbur> Why why tink dis bad power for hyu?
[13:18] <Ammbur> *why hyu
[13:21] <Phoebe Chujo> ....I kill someone with it
[13:21] <Phoebe Chujo> ....I've...put people in horrible situations.....
[13:21] <Phoebe Chujo> ...it's all my fault...I should never have had this power
[13:24] <Beryl> miss feebie? :O
[13:26] <Phoebe Chujo> ..I wish I never was a Sailor Guardian T_T
[13:27] * Ammbur nods sagely. "Dis is prob'em of many strong people."
[13:28] <Phoebe Chujo> I wish I could just take them away T_T
[13:28] <Ammbur> Is part hyu.
[13:31] * Beryl has some flowers :D
[13:31] <Ammbur> Hyu talk someone older wid sim'lar exper-ince?
[13:32] <Phoebe Chujo> ...I don't know if there are any
[13:38] <Beryl> hi :D
[13:39] <Phoebe Chujo> ....it just.....I don't know anymore...
[13:42] <Ammbur> Dere lots senshi and hero here. Lots with power and past, similar 'sper-ince.
[13:49] * Beryl walks a bit towards Phoebe :D
[13:54] <Ammbur> But if hyu stop bad person, den hyu do rite thing.
[14:00] <Phoebe Chujo> ...i don't like hurting people...I never wanted to hurt anyone
[14:01] <Phoebe Chujo> I just wanted to help people and make people happy
[14:01] <Ammbur> ...hyu bery little, wing girl
[14:02] <Ammbur> What effect of remove bad person?
[14:05] <Phoebe Chujo> i saved the children..but..I ended a life in the process ><
[14:07] <Ammbur> Children Human?
[14:08] <Phoebe Chujo> yes
[14:10] <Ammbur> Many type children need protect. If bad person hurt bad or kill, den hyu job protect. If kill needed, den is need.
[14:13] <Phoebe Chujo> ..I still feel sick...I wish..I wish there had been another way
[14:14] <Ammbur> Who stop bad person if hyu not dere?
[14:15] <Ammbur> Big Big Broder say some species feel like dis. But if needed, den worry not need, eider.
[14:16] <Phoebe Chujo> I suppose...
[14:21] * Phoebe Chujo sniffles
[14:24] <Ammbur> Hyu need hugs?
[14:27] <Phoebe Chujo> I'll be fine..I'd rather not touch anyone right now
[14:28] <Beryl> no flowers? D:
[14:29] <Ammbur> Can sniff flowers?
[14:30] <Beryl> I wanted to give flowers to miss feebie :O
[14:32] <Ammbur> Can leave if want?
[14:33] <Beryl> you give miss feebie flowers? :D
[14:39] <Ammbur> If she no take from you, she no take from me, I tink...
[14:50] <Phoebe Chujo> ..I can take the flowers just..no hugs please...
[14:51] <Beryl> okie :D
[14:52] <Ammbur> Me have go, meet Big Big Broder for training, but hope hyu able think better soon. Byebye, wing-girl!
[14:54] * Ammbur is away 
[14:55] * Beryl lays the flowers down next to phoebe :D
[14:59] <Phoebe Chujo> thank you
[15:00] <Beryl> you welcome :D
[15:03] <Phoebe Chujo> ..I'm sorry about my powers, child
[15:03] <Phoebe Chujo> I should never have used it
[15:08] <Beryl> why?
[15:08] <Phoebe Chujo> ...it was forcing people into a situation they disliked
[15:13] <Beryl> :O
[15:25] <Beryl> what about mama? :O
[15:29] <Phoebe Chujo> what about her?
[15:34] <Beryl> she like playing :D
[15:43] <Phoebe Chujo> ..what do you mean?
[16:12] <Phoebe Chujo> I don't understand
[16:58] <Phoebe Chujo> ?
[17:09] * Joanna Smithson is watching a classic movie with Victoria and Diana
[17:11] * Victoria Smithson [Backyard] eats some popcorn ^_^
[17:11] *** Victoria Smithson has moved back to the Atrium
[17:24] <BluSky_Caprice> I do not think I would do well in the jungle like she can ^^;;
[17:25] <Joanna Smithson> she is crafty as hell
[17:26] * Joanna Smithson gives a mock-salute
[17:30] <BluGrl_Caprice> your grandfather..your other grandfather...was absolutly hopeless with boats....would sink every single one
[17:32] <Joanna Smithson> I like this guy
[17:38] <Victoria Smithson> they look really wet!!
[17:39] <Victoria Smithson> this looks like fun!!
[17:41] <Joanna Smithson> man she IS crazy
[17:42] <BluSky_Caprice> I am dissapointed in him
[17:47] <BluSky_Caprice> Bogart was always rather handsome on the screen ^^
[17:47] <Joanna Smithson> he reminds me of Zept in this film...
[17:50] <Victoria Smithson> gators!!!
[17:51] <Joanna Smithson> Crocodiles actually
[17:52] <Joanna Smithson> well they're in deep s[BLEEP]t
[17:53] <BluSky_Caprice> LANGUAGE
[17:53] <Joanna Smithson> they're in deep crap
[17:54] <Joanna Smithson> ...they're in very deep shiii *sees Diana looking at her*....crap
[18:01] <Victoria Smithson> they drink alot of tea in this movie..
[18:05] <Joanna Smithson> ANOTHER waterfall!?
[18:10] <BluSky_Caprice> this is so romantic ^^
[18:18] <Joanna Smithson> have a bad feeling about this...
[18:20] <Joanna Smithson> ew ew ew ew
[18:21] <Joanna Smithson> hate hate hate leeches
[18:28] <Victoria Smithson> are..they going to die?
[18:32] <BluSky_Caprice> I belive that's what you would call a miracle
[18:37] <Joanna Smithson> and the big bads show up
[18:43] <Joanna Smithson> and everything starts going wrong
[18:43] * Victoria Smithson is on the edge of her seat!
[18:45] <BluSky_Caprice> aw....that's a shame...
[18:45] <Joanna Smithson> ....wow they're all a bunch of jerks..
[18:46] <Joanna Smithson> ..wait what happened to her?
[18:46] <Joanna Smithson> awww!
[18:47] <BluSky_Caprice> awww!
[18:47] * BluSky_Caprice smiles
[18:48] <Joanna Smithson> I have a feeling...
[18:48] <Joanna Smithson> ..I can't tell if I'm impressed or think she's super stupid
[18:48] * Victoria Smithson giggles
[18:49] <Joanna Smithson> OH OH OH
[18:50] * BluGrl_Caprice smiles
[18:50] <BluGrl_Caprice> awwwww!
[18:51] <Joanna Smithson> ooo ooo ooo!
[18:52] <Joanna Smithson> WOOOOOT
[18:52] <Victoria Smithson> bye bye! hehe
[18:53] <BluSky_Caprice> good for them!
[18:53] <BluSky_Caprice> that was wonderful to watch!
[19:05] * BluSky_Caprice , Jo and Victoria go off to get some dinner
[19:09] *** Meanwhile, in the Hotel Convention Hall, Architect of Sangvis Ferri has a WHOLE NEW SLEW of Dakimakura to sell!
[19:09] <Architect> >:D
[19:11] * Architect has been selling a LOT of Dakimakura like THIS!!
[19:12] * A forest kit is there, disguised :3
[19:13] <A forest kit> o___o
[19:13] * A forest kit peers at the buyers!
[19:24] *** All kinds of people are buying up the various new body-pillows! All of them are quite good!
[19:25] *** There's one pillow in particular that seems to be especially popular,
[19:26] * Architect also has some new T-Doll pillows for sale!
[19:27] * A forest kit iis picked up by a buyerand transforms :O
[19:32] <Random Buyer> :O
[19:35] <A forest kit> >:D
[19:37] * Matsuo Shin sits in a corner..hugging Lina tightly
[19:37] <Matsuo Shin> ..it's ok..it's fine....it's ok...
[19:38] * Matsuo Shin glances over and smiels, watching the sale
[19:39] *** Whoa, how the heck did Architect manage to get a body-pillow made of HER so quickly?!
[19:39] <A forest kit> hi :D
[19:39] * A forest kit tries FACEHUGGING the architect >:3
[19:41] * Matsuo Shin just holds his daughter tightly
[19:44] <A forest kit> :D
[19:49] * Architect is BLINDSIDED!!
[19:49] <Architect> Whoa!!! What's up with this, ya little fuzzball?!
[19:52] <A forest kit> having fun and not happy being sold!
[19:57] <Architect> I'm not selling any Forest Kits! My pillows are 100% pure Kit-free!
[20:04] * Architect boops the Kit in question on the nose.
[20:07] <A forest kit> :3
[20:09] <Architect> Or are you trying to be the secret prize?
[20:10] <A forest kit> heeeee :D
[20:15] <Architect> Are you trying to get yourselves featured on your own pillows now?
[20:16] <A forest kit> will they be fluffy? :D
[20:16] <Architect> They'll have fluffies printed on them.
[20:22] <A forest kit> :D
[20:22] <A forest kit> =^ ^=
[20:23] <Architect> Nooooowww, you didn't answer my question!
[20:24] <A forest kit> Yuppa :D
[20:29] <Architect> Why did you disguise yourself like that?
[20:30] * Phoebe Chujo sits on the sofa, just watching this
[20:30] <A forest kit> :3
[20:31] <A forest kit> we're fun tricksters :D
[20:37] <Architect> Oh are you? I see, I see!
[20:37] <Architect> What other sneakiness can you do?
[20:41] <A forest kit> :3
[20:49] <A forest kit> lots lots :D
[20:49] * A forest kit trills
[20:50] * other forest kits pop out behind the sign and leap towards Architect :D :3 :D ;3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3
[21:06] <Architect> :O
[21:06] * Architect is buried beneath fluffiness!
[21:11] *** Architect has left #suburbansenshi2 (RrraarRRRrrrararRRARArararrghgGghh! @___@)
[21:29] * Phoebe Chujo tries to relax
[21:52] * Phoebe Chujo sighs
[21:53] <Phoebe Chujo> ..my powers are still a curse
[22:01] *** DD_Girl_Green [midoriyouma@imadethisserver.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:01] <@spiritflame> konbanwa DD_Girl_Green
[22:04] <DD_Girl_Green> >_>
[22:06] * Phoebe Chujo doesn't notice green
[22:10] <DD_Girl_Green> Mira? Gem?
[22:11] <Phoebe Chujo> what?
[22:13] <DD_Girl_Green> they look like they have so much fun.
[22:13] <DD_Girl_Green> and I can't join in.
[22:15] <Phoebe Chujo> ahh
[22:15] <Phoebe Chujo> I'm sorry about that
[22:16] * Phoebe Chujo is obviously depressed
[22:16] <DD_Girl_Green> :(
[22:18] <Phoebe Chujo> ...I'm just...I can't anymore
[22:20] * @Eitak_Razal appears with a plop on a sofa.
[22:20] *** @Eitak_Razal [Queen@Neggerra.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:20] *** +luna_P sets mode +o @Eitak_Razal

[22:20] <@spiritflame> konbanwa @Eitak_Razal
[22:21] <Phoebe Chujo> ..I can't do these things anymore
[22:22] <Phoebe Chujo> ..i can't anymore
[22:24] <@Eitak_Razal> Can't do what?
[22:26] <Phoebe Chujo> ..I can't use my powers anymore
[22:26] <Phoebe Chujo> ..they're a curse
[22:29] * @Eitak_Razal looks bored already for a split second. "What powers are those?"
[22:30] <Phoebe Chujo> I can renew....
[22:30] <Phoebe Chujo> ....the...I thought I could help people..could heal..could allow people to have enjoyment but.....i killed someone with them
[22:30] <Phoebe Chujo> ....I never wanted to hurt anyone
[22:31] <@Eitak_Razal> ....
[22:31] <@Eitak_Razal> May I be blunt for a moment?
[22:31] <Phoebe Chujo> what?
[22:31] <@Eitak_Razal> SUCK IT UP
[22:32] * Phoebe Chujo is..taken back
[22:32] <@Eitak_Razal> Half the people in this building have killed at least one person.
[22:32] <@Eitak_Razal> Many of us only have powers that can only harm
[22:33] <@Eitak_Razal> Yes, it hurts.
[22:33] <@Eitak_Razal> It's going to hurt. But if you stop now you'll waste everything you've worked for thus far
[22:33] * Phoebe Chujo looks at her hands....
[22:33] <Phoebe Chujo> ...I just...I wanted to be a hero and help others
[22:34] <@Eitak_Razal> You can't save everyone.
[22:34] <@Eitak_Razal> Trust me I've tried.
[22:34] <@Eitak_Razal> Eventually someone is going to die by your hands, either directly or indirectly
[22:36] * Phoebe Chujo sniffles and nods
[22:36] <@Eitak_Razal> And it hurts to realize this. But you can't give in to it.
[22:36] * Phoebe Chujo nods...almost crying..
[22:37] * Eitak_Razal looks at Phoebe Chujo.
[22:37] *** Phoebe Chujo is a young woman with long brown hair tied back with a bottom ribbion, sparkling blue eyes and a gentle if michivious aura to her. She is also Sailor Aegaeon.
Her image Song is: .

[22:39] * Phoebe Chujo cries a little
[22:40] <@Eitak_Razal> Basically. Take the time you need to come to terms with things. But don't give up.
[22:41] * Phoebe Chujo sniffles
[22:41] <Phoebe Chujo> thank you..both of you *sniffles*
[22:41] * Phoebe Chujo looks to both Green and Eitak
[22:42] <Phoebe Chujo> ..you two were so kind to me ^^
[22:42] <DD_Girl_Green> ^^
[22:43] * Phoebe Chujo stands, sighing but smiling
[22:43] <Phoebe Chujo> I feel so much better
[22:43] <@Eitak_Razal> Kind is giving me a bit too much credit. I just ranted a bit...
[22:44] <Phoebe Chujo> ..it's the least I can do
[22:46] <DD_Girl_Green> I think I know someone you would get along with.
[22:48] * Phoebe Chujo puts a hand each on Eitak and Green's heads
[22:49] <Phoebe Chujo> this is the only way I can thank you two ^^
[22:50] <@Eitak_Razal> Oye oye, I'm not a child
[22:56] <Phoebe Chujo> well....not yet
[22:57] <@Eitak_Razal> I will hurt you. I have a planet to run!
[22:58] <Phoebe Chujo> it won't take a second...
[22:59] * Phoebe Chujo 's hands glow..then flash...reducing Green down to a 5 year old..and Eitak back to a 3 year old
[22:59] * @Eitak_Razal summons a now cardboard Save the Queen and jabs her
[23:00] * DD_Girl_Green dances around happily, giggling like a happy child :D
[23:00] * Phoebe Chujo giggles
[23:00] <Phoebe Chujo> and what's this sword called?
[23:01] * Phoebe Chujo kneels down and smiles to Eitak
[23:02] <@Eitak_Razal> Save the Queen! Because it protects me!
[23:02] <Phoebe Chujo> oh it sounds very powerful!
[23:03] * Phoebe Chujo turns...and turns back, wearing a monster mask
[23:03] <Phoebe Chujo> GRAWR
[23:05] * Phoebe Chujo tries to chase both Green and Eitak!
[23:05] <DD_Girl_Green> AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
[23:05] * @Eitak_Razal stands her ground to defend Green
[23:05] <DD_Girl_Green> NO, Don't hurt me, I'll train better :O
[23:06] * DD_Girl_Green is cowering >_<
[23:07] <Phoebe Chujo> RAWR..THE TERRIBLE SLIME MONSTER IS GOING TO EAT YOU!
[23:08] * @Eitak_Razal swings the toy sword the defeat the slime monster
[23:10] * Phoebe Chujo is hit and goes down!
[23:10] <Phoebe Chujo> BLARGH
[23:10] <DD_Girl_Green> O_<
[23:11] * DD_Girl_Green is peekign through one eye
[23:12] * Phoebe Chujo is laying on her back..apperently dead
[23:12] * @Eitak_Razal strikes a victory pose
[23:13] * Phoebe Chujo is alive and grabs the toddler!
[23:13] * Phoebe Chujo TICKLES EITAK!
[23:13] * @Eitak_Razal laugh/screams
[23:13] <Phoebe Chujo> heeee I have you now!
[23:14] <DD_Girl_Green> :O
[23:15] <DD_Girl_Green> let her go :O
[23:15] * @Eitak_Razal flails
[23:15] * Phoebe Chujo grabs Green too and tickles her too!
[23:15] <DD_Girl_Green> :O
[23:15] * DD_Girl_Green giggles and screams.
[23:16] * Phoebe Chujo stops the tickling
[23:17] * Phoebe Chujo removes her monster mask
[23:17] <Phoebe Chujo> well what will I do with you two now?
[23:18] <DD_Girl_Green> I don't want to go back to training, that was fun :D
[23:19] <DD_Girl_Green> and it's happier here :D
[23:21] * Phoebe Chujo smiles to the two and moves so she can set Eitak in her lap and moves Green to sit next to her
[23:21] * DD_Girl_Green does so :D
[23:23] * @Eitak_Razal just plays with her toy sword
[23:25] * Phoebe Chujo pulls out a book of stories about Knights and Dragons and starts to read to the kids or tries to
[23:26] * @Eitak_Razal listens
[23:28] <Phoebe Chujo> well
[23:28] <Phoebe Chujo> ..I should probably revert you two
[23:28] * Phoebe Chujo genty moves Eitak off her lap...as well as green
[23:28] <Phoebe Chujo> .....
[23:28] <Phoebe Chujo> this is the part I have trouble with
[23:28] * Phoebe Chujo puts her hands on the heads of teh children..and reverts them back to adults
[23:29] * Phoebe Chujo strumbles over and vomits in the sink after that
[23:30] * @Eitak_Razal is laying sprawled on the floor, holding a very real Rapier
[23:33] <Phoebe Chujo> ugh..that's..always the hard part
[23:34] * DD_Girl_Green has her arms around herself
[23:34] <DD_Girl_Green> what is?
[23:36] <Phoebe Chujo> undoing a reversial
[23:39] <@Eitak_Razal> .....don't do that again
[23:41] <Phoebe Chujo> ..i'm sorry
[23:41] <Phoebe Chujo> I let my excitment run away with me
[23:41] <DD_Girl_Green> I liked it
[23:45] <Phoebe Chujo> i'm glad of that
[23:55] * Phoebe Chujo just sits silently again for a moment
[23:59] <DD_Girl_Green> hmmm?
[00:07] <Phoebe Chujo> oh nothing
[00:15] <Phoebe Chujo> I'm just tired now
[01:07] <DD_Girl_Green> well, what can I get for you?
[01:25] <Phoebe Chujo> nothing...I'm just fine ^^
[01:26] <Phoebe Chujo> you are always sweet :)
[01:39] <DD_Girl_Green> well, I try, I love my children and all of my family.
[01:42] <Phoebe Chujo> I'm glad
[01:42] <Phoebe Chujo> I don't have children but I try to take care of those under my charge ^^
[01:46] <DD_Girl_Green> that's very nice.
[01:47] <Phoebe Chujo> is someting wrong?
[01:48] <DD_Girl_Green> I just realized that someone I know might deserve to be under your charge.
[01:49] <Phoebe Chujo> who?
[01:49] <DD_Girl_Green> oh, one of my sisters, I'm not sure if you met her.
[01:50] <Phoebe Chujo> what's her name?
[01:51] <Phoebe Chujo> ...if you can contact her..I can take care of this tonight
[01:51] <DD_Girl_Green> Red, you might see her drinking too much from time to time.
[01:51] <Phoebe Chujo> oh her...yes I...I think I have an idea for her
[01:52] <Phoebe Chujo> yes I know exactly what to do with her
[01:53] <Phoebe Chujo> when you can..please send her over
[01:54] <DD_Girl_Green> oh, I will
[01:55] * Phoebe Chujo smiles and nods
[01:56] <Phoebe Chujo> so what now?
[01:57] <DD_Girl_Green> well, whenever I'm still up, I like to watch something old
[01:57] <Phoebe Chujo> oh like what?
[01:58] <Phoebe Chujo> how..harsh do you want me to be with your sister?
[02:00] * DD_Girl_Green puts on some old Jack Parr.... it's the one where he walks off and Hugh Downs has to take over.
[02:00] <DD_Girl_Green> I think she needs to be taken down a few pegs.
[02:01] * Phoebe Chujo thinks and nods
[02:05] <DD_Girl_Green> oh, there it is.
[02:06] <Phoebe Chujo> hm?
[02:07] <DD_Girl_Green> thisis the part where he walks off because the network took out a toilet joke
[02:08] <Phoebe Chujo> ooooh
[02:25] <DD_Girl_Green> and tonight's guests
[02:27] <Phoebe Chujo> mmhm
[02:48] * Phoebe Chujo has fallen asleep
[02:54] * DD_Girl_Green smiles, and watches the rest of the program.
[02:59] *** Phoebe Chujo has left #suburbansenshi2
[12:44] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has joined #suburbansenshi2
[12:44] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Kaelyn P. Peinforte
[12:45] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is lounging, reading a tablet, drinking from a mug that reads "Too Hot for Hell"
[12:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ♫
[12:48] * Murasaki Shikibu sips some tea, also reading from a book nearby
[12:51] <Murasaki Shikibu> ..master...should we deal with the threat
[12:51] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> the others can handle it..besides...I want to finish this chapter first
[12:53] * All hell is breaking loose outside...cats and dogs living together...pure pandamoniam!
[12:58] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> heeeeee oh this is so good
[13:09] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte hums as she reads
[13:41] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte gets herself some more coffee...she's holding down the fort at the hotel today it seems
[13:46] <Nemissa> Boogity♫
[13:56] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh hey yo!
[13:59] <Nemissa> How do?
[14:06] * Amia slips in the random door with a gust of freezing air
[14:09] <Amia> Hallo
[14:10] * Amia sits with a glass of wine
[14:14] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hey there
[14:14] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte sips her coffee
[14:16] <Amia> The quiet here is a nice change, is it not?
[14:18] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> it is, yes ^^
[14:19] * an epic battle for good and evil is occuring just outside, explosions in the distance, the roars of dark demonic forces, etc
[14:19] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> always good to relax once in awhile
[14:24] * Amia nods
[14:31] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> makes a change from saving the world
[14:31] * Amia watches out the window a while, not seeming concerned in the slightest
[14:45] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> so peaceful and nice ^^
[14:48] <Amia> Such a relief from Court
[14:51] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> what's up with the fae?
[15:00] <Amia> Summer Solstice was the last large event, naturally.
[15:05] <Amia> Most are arranging costumes for Halloween now.
[15:12] <Amia> Otherwise, Court is Court, and moves apace.
[15:16] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> sounds a little dull
[15:17] <Amia> It can become so; this is what entertainments are for.
[15:26] * Forest Kit pops up :3
[16:02] * Amia is away 
[19:46] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:46] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:46] * Megan O`Cain stretches as she walk out of the elevator
[19:57] <Megan O`Cain> Feels like a nice night.
[20:20] <Forest Kit> :D
[20:23] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, little guy.
[20:26] <Forest Kit> hi :D
[20:26] <Megan O`Cain> What's been going on with you?
[20:27] <Forest Kit> being fluffy :D
[20:32] * Megan O`Cain gives the kit headpats between the ears, "Of course you are."
[21:44] <Forest Kit> o___o
[21:51] <Megan O`Cain> what? Not a fan of headpats?
[21:54] <Forest Kit> =^ ^=
[21:54] <Forest Kit> you need headpats :D
[21:54] <Megan O`Cain> Oh really? Do I now?
[21:56] <Forest Kit> yuppa :D
[21:57] * Forest Kit LEAPS! :D
[21:59] * Megan O`Cain catches the kit, "You goof."
[22:01] <Forest Kit> heeeee! :D
[22:05] <Megan O`Cain> I think for tonight, you can come with me back to the suite.
[22:05] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Come on.)
[22:09] *** Forest Kit has left #suburbansenshi2 (*trills :3)
[13:04] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has joined #suburbansenshi2
[13:04] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Kaelyn P. Peinforte
[13:04] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is trying to do a Tarot reading
[13:13] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ....
[13:13] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I CAN'T DO THIS BULLS[BLEEP]T
[13:15] * Masked Figure is being counterproductive and informing you that he/she/it/whatever is lurking.
[13:23] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte just tosses the cards away
[13:26] * Masked Figure catchs them
[13:27] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hm?
[13:39] <Masked Figure> What is wrong?
[13:42] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> nothing?
[14:00] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> nothings wrong?
[14:00] * a dark tenicled mass latches onto Masked Figure's left leg, hugging it tightly
[14:08] * Masked Figure looks down
[14:33] * a dark tenicled mass morphs into a small boy and looks up at Masked Figure
[14:36] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> don't bother your aunt
[15:28] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ^^
[15:40] * Masked Figure pats the boy on the head
[16:13] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte has dragged her family to the atrium to enjoy some time away from home
[16:44] <Janice> me rises out of the Atrium river, the silliest ":D" expression on her face as she does so.
[16:44] * Janice ^
[16:51] <Janice> How do?
[17:00] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I do!
[17:05] <Janice> Ah, brought the fam today~
[17:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> always
[17:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> my fam is best fam
[17:24] <Janice> Hehe!
[18:29] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is enjoying some dinner with everyone
[19:23] *** M4A1 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa M4A1
[19:23] *** ST AR-15 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa ST AR-15
[19:23] *** Sopmod-2 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Sopmod-2
[19:24] *** RO635 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:24] <@spiritflame> konbanwa RO635
[19:24] <M4A1> Hello? Is anyone here?
[19:25] <ST AR-15> Hopefully we can avoid Architect. I do NOT want to be featured on one of her pillows again.
[19:25] <Sopmod-2> You mean like RO here? :D
[19:26] <RO-635> Please don't bring me into this.
[19:31] <Janice> Hey~
[19:32] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:32] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:33] * Megan O`Cain walks out of the elevator, eating a burger as she goes
[19:33] <RO-635> Now why are we all here tonight? Aren't you two part of Task Force Defy now with AN-94 and AK12?
[19:34] <Megan O`Cain> Hm? The hell's going on?
[19:35] <M4A1> Well yes, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't like to maintain contact with you two.
[19:35] * Sopmod-2 waves to Janice. ^___^
[19:36] <ST AR-15> We wanted to discuss with you two the potential threat posed by this new addition to the newly proposed Cybernetic Regiment.
[19:36] <Sopmod-2> Cybernet...?!
[19:37] <RO-635> You mean Azur Lane.
[19:37] <RO-635> Aren't you being somewhat paranoid about them?
[19:38] <M4A1> Not at all. We know next to nothing about them other than the scant bits of data we obtained on 4546B.
[19:39] <M4A1> They ARE all primarily derived from Sangvis Ferri technology, so we should be wary of any ulterior motives they might have.
[19:39] <Megan O`Cain> Guys, more info will come out once things have settled down. If I were you, I wouldn't rush the judgment yet.
[19:40] <Sopmod-2> I could always ambush one of them and disassemble her for data extraction! :D
[19:41] <RO-635> ...And if you did that you'd certainly upset the Governor-Militant's son who commands them all now.
[19:42] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah, no fratricide, ya spaz.
[19:46] <Sopmod-2> They're not even like us, remember? I don't think they heard The Song from the Source.
[19:47] <RO-635> Which would imply that they're not operating using Trinary Code like we do.
[19:48] <M4A1> The Last Command WAS involved, and I've gotten a hold of the history of that whole conflict. When they succumbed to the Last Command they really went crazy because of it.
[19:49] <Megan O`Cain> As far as I know, Iron Blood is in the process of being fixed. The others had there's removed when they got rebuilt.
[19:50] <Megan O`Cain> ^theirs
[19:50] <RO-635> Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they get purged of it at one point?
[19:51] <ST AR-15> Then they went on a rampage due to some really weird code discrepancies. I think one group of them created their own religion that worshipped the Onryo as their father?
[19:53] <Megan O`Cain> That would be Iron Blood, 15.
[19:54] * ST AR-15 and M4A1 both point downstairs towards the Hotel's portrait gallery where a BUNCH of Ironblood Kansen are gathered around the picture commemorating the Timelessly Epic Battle between Solarchos and Hakura many years ago...the one so awesome that it's even taught on Gallifrey!
[19:58] *** Prinz Heinrich, Tirpitz, Graf Zeppelin, Deutschland, Admiral Hipper, Z46, and Gneisenau are gathered around it, staring at it with wide-eyed wonder.
[19:58] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah.
[20:00] <ST AR-15> I hear some of them are already attempting to ingratiate themselves even further into the Langister family. G-36 informed me that over 200 of them have submitted applications to serve as little Antilzha's secretary.
[20:00] <ST AR-15> And that Inu-Kit HERSELF is handling the review process. She already rejected 90% of them
[20:01] <ST AR-15> Something about she didn't want them becoming "mail-order brides for her son".
[20:01] <Janice> No surprises there.
[20:01] <Janice> I am merely waiting for the moment when one of 'em tries to press the issue further and ends up eating a whole bowlful of hexes and curses from Inu-Kit in retaliation.
[20:02] <Megan O`Cain> So, made the cut, then?
[20:03] <Megan O`Cain> ^who made
[20:05] <ST AR-15> Not sure yet.
[20:05] <ST AR-15> But several of the Ironblood faction are in consideration.
[20:06] <M4A1> There WAS an incident recently involving hexes...
[20:06] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm. So, who all IS in the running thus far?
[20:06] <M4A1> Squad 404 broke into the Langister Estate a few nights ago.
[20:07] <M4A1> G11 got caught by Inu-Kit herself and severely punished. HK416 got captured by little Natalia.
[20:07] <M4A1> And UMP-9 and 45 were apparently filmed "Naruto-running" all through the halls.
[20:08] <Megan O`Cain> And goal of all that s[BLEEP]t was...? ~_~
[20:09] <ST AR-15> And the contenders for secretary, at least for interviews, are apparently Z-23, Koln, Konigsberg, Dido, and Atago.
[20:10] <Janice> ....well, from what Thirza mentioned it would seem that Atago is the more level-headed of the bunch.... just better hope she doesn't get too wrapped up in hugging him.
[20:10] <ST AR-15> Someone named Akagi almost made the attempt but apparently failed a test called "Trial by Facehugger"?
[20:13] <Megan O`Cain> Heh.
[20:13] <Megan O`Cain> Go on.
[20:16] * ST AR-15 shows a picture of that busty foxgirl Akagi flailing around like mad with Chibi-Nat in fox-form clamped tightly on the front of her face.
[20:18] <M4A1> HK416 said that her objective was to protect young Antil and his brother from any unseemly attentions from those Sea-Dolls
[20:18] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah? How'd that turn out?
[20:23] <M4A1> Poorly. They were all caught. Suffice to say that the security of the Langister Estate is quite effective.
[20:23] <Megan O`Cain> Good to know.
[20:24] <M4A1> However, HK416 is absolutely terrified of young Antil being subjected to something like this.
[20:25] * M4A1 shows a Picture that HK416 drew herself
[20:26] <Janice> ......hoo boy. If that somehow ends up happening I can see both Solarchos and Inu-Kit getting ready to dismantle them.
[20:28] <M4A1> She and Negev are absolutely convinced this is going to happen.
[20:32] <Megan O`Cain> Sheesh. Talk about being god-awfully paranoid.
[20:32] <M4A1> So they're doing everything in their power to investigate further
[20:32] <M4A1> Especially when you take into consideration young Antil's last communication here over the QEC
[20:37] <Megan O`Cain> I see.
[20:38] <RO-635> You mean Ironblood's interest in them all?
[20:38] <RO-635> If they consider the Governor-Militant to be their Father, and Inu-Kit to be their Mother, wouldn't that mean that the Kits are their Siblings?
[20:39] <RO-635> With that in mind they might just be attempting to bond with their extended family.
[20:39] <Megan O`Cain> Hm. It's entirely possible.
[20:52] <RO-635> Which wouldn't be unseemly.
[20:53] <ST AR-15> They're youthful Kitsune kids surrounded by a horde of devolved cyborg girls. There are SOOOO MANY ways things could go wring.
[20:53] <Sopmod-2> Devolved?
[20:53] <Sopmod-2> Are you saying they're inferior to US?
[20:54] <ST AR-15> They're certainly not on OUR level.
[21:01] <Megan O`Cain> I say give them time.
[21:07] <ST AR-15> Perhaps.
[21:15] <M4A1> Let's get out of here for now
[21:16] <Sopmod-2> Where are the foxes? I wanna play with them!
[21:17] *** RO-635 has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Let's find them. I think they like to lurk near the Gardens.")
[21:17] *** Sopmod-2 has left #suburbansenshi2 (:D)
[21:18] *** ST AR-15 has left #suburbansenshi2 (I still don't like those Sea-Dolls.)
[21:18] *** M4A1 has left #suburbansenshi2 ("I kind of like those Eagle Union girls.")
[21:48] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is trying to play some cricket in the atrium
[21:49] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte glances up, tapping the bat against the floor
[21:49] <Joanna Smithson> what the f[BLEEP]k is this...
[21:49] <Joanna Smithson> this that british baseball?
[21:49] * Joanna Smithson gets WHACKED in the skull by a cricket ball
[21:49] <Megan O`Cain> Ouch.
[21:54] <Joanna Smithson> F[BLEEP]KING HELL S[BLEEP]T GOD F[BLEEP]KING DAMMIT
[22:01] <Megan O`Cain> Well, I ought to head back upstairs. Later, folks.
[22:01] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Good night.)
[22:19] <Joanna Smithson> goddammit
[23:15] * Joanna Smithson streaches
[00:18] <Joanna Smithson> welp
[00:18] <Joanna Smithson> just me it seems
[00:18] <Joanna Smithson> >_>
[00:18] <Joanna Smithson> <_<
[00:18] * Joanna Smithson removes her pants, grabs a coke and relaxes, turning on the TV
[01:03] *** Joanna Smithson has left #suburbansenshi2
[17:48] * Elphelt has decided to take a stroll through Tokyo today. ^^
[19:03] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:03] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:03] * Megan O`Cain steps out of the elevator, and takes a stroll within the Atrium
[19:13] <Joanna Smithson> aw f[BLEEP]k
[19:14] * Joanna Smithson is looking out of the window..as storm clouds quickly build up
[19:14] <Megan O`Cain> Hm?
[19:18] * Elphelt enters the Hotel through the Tokyo door. "Evening." ^^
[19:18] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Elphelt.
[19:18] <Elphelt> How do?
[19:19] <Megan O`Cain> I'm alright. How about you?
[19:20] <Elphelt> Doing quite well --- and it seems I managed to outrun the incoming storm.
[19:26] <Megan O`Cain> Good.
[19:49] <Megan O`Cain> Bit of a quiet night.
[19:59] <Joanna Smithson> storms on the way!
[19:59] <Joanna Smithson> f[BLEEP]king typhoons
[19:59] <Megan O`Cain> Ohhh, joy...
[20:08] <Joanna Smithson> yeah...we're suppose to get winds tonight
[20:08] <Joanna Smithson> ...oh boy
[20:08] <Joanna Smithson> ...forgot Mats and Inochi are out in Osaka...
[20:09] <Megan O`Cain> Uh oh. I hope they'll be alright.
[20:17] <Joanna Smithson> probalby get wet
[20:17] *** Maddie Archer has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:17] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Maddie Archer
[20:17] <Maddie Archer> I heard there's going to be a big storm?
[20:17] <Joanna Smithson> yeah, it's typhoon season, kid
[20:17] <Maddie Archer> typhoon!?
[20:17] <Megan O`Cain> You heard correctly.
[20:17] <Maddie Archer> GAHH
[20:17] <Maddie Archer> WE NEED TO BOARD UP!
[20:17] <Maddie Archer> CALL THE POLICE
[20:18] <Maddie Archer> CALL THE ARMY
[20:18] * Maddie Archer runs around, flailing and panicking!
[20:18] <@Eitak_Razal> Chill
[20:18] <@Eitak_Razal> This is normal, and honestly this is one of the safest buildings to be in.
[20:19] <@Eitak_Razal> (from NATURAL emergencies anyways)
[20:20] <Maddie Archer> but but..it's..llike...a big hurricane and winds and *mimics blowing sounds*
[20:21] <Megan O`Cain> We're well-protected in here.
[20:22] <@Eitak_Razal> Like I said. Safest building. The tech used to build this place is outta this world (litteraly)
[20:23] <Maddie Archer> o..oh
[20:23] * @Eitak_Razal changes topic to `This Space for Rent`
[20:23] * Maddie Archer sighs
[20:23] <Joanna Smithson> oh yeah this will be your first typhoon, won't it
[20:23] <Maddie Archer> um..yeah
[20:23] <Elphelt> (Goodness me..... seems that panicked flailing truly does run in the family.)
[20:24] <@Eitak_Razal> Besides, Japan is an island nation, they're used to this. If anything happens just follow instructions from like local cops or whatever
[20:28] <Maddie Archer> oh yeah
[20:29] <Maddie Archer> GAAAAAAAGAHGAHRGH WHAT WAS THAT SOUND!?
[20:29] * Victoria Smithson bilnks..she was eating a cookie
[20:29] <@Eitak_Razal> What sound?
[20:30] <Megan O`Cain> Huh?
[20:30] * Victoria Smithson looks around..and takes another crunch
[20:30] <Maddie Archer> GAH THE BULDING IS GOING TO FALL ON US
[20:31] <Megan O`Cain> No, it won't.
[20:37] <Maddie Archer> ..are you sure
[20:37] <Joanna Smithson> Maddie..it's FINE
[20:37] <Joanna Smithson> we're fine!
[20:51] <Joanna Smithson> geez just relax!
[20:52] <Megan O`Cain> Let's all calm down. This building isn't going to collapse nor be destroyed any time soon.
[20:59] <Joanna Smithson> how about we have some snacks and relax
[20:59] <Joanna Smithson> maybe put on a movie?
[21:09] <Joanna Smithson> or do SOMETHING geez
[21:10] <Megan O`Cain> Boardgame?
[21:14] <Joanna Smithson> you got one?
[21:25] <Megan O`Cain> No, not on me right now.
[21:31] <Joanna Smithson> then it's kind of a stupid suggestion, isn't it
[21:36] <Joanna Smithson> ..sorry
[21:36] <Joanna Smithson> bit bitey I guess
[21:38] <Megan O`Cain> You're not suffering from something like cabin fever, were you?
[21:42] <Joanna Smithson> nah i'm just a jerk
[21:46] * Victoria Smithson relaxes, watching a movie on the TV!
[21:46] <Kancer Kain> uggggh this is so boring
[21:47] * Mira Eseme is also watching the movie
[21:47] <Maddie Archer> so...the house won't blow away?
[21:49] <@Eitak_Razal> Don't be absurd (though I can't promise it won't FLY away)
[21:51] <Megan O`Cain> This place? No. It won't.
[21:57] * Anne and Mary try to use the typhoon as a chance to loot
[22:00] <Megan O`Cain> Anyway, I'm going upstairs. Catch you later.
[22:00] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC
[22:00] <Joanna Smithson> hey seeya
[22:20] <Joanna Smithson> ugh
[22:20] * Joanna Smithson lounges on a sofa
[22:33] * The storm hits tokyo
[23:33] * Maddie Archer listens to the storm quietly
[00:27] * Phobos [Shrine] , meanwhile, is trying to repair a leak in the shrine
[00:27] <Phobos> [Shrine] how come...we always..get stuck doing the work!?
[00:27] * Deimos [Shrine] munches on some chips
[00:27] <Deimos> [Shrine] because *munch* we have to do our fair share of work *munch* for our princess *munch*
[00:28] <Phobos> [Shrine] princess my butt! it's cause she's too cheap to hire outside help and....hey are you snacking!? why aren't you helping me!?
[00:28] <Deimos> [Shrine] I was hungry >_>
[00:28] <Phobos> [Shrine] well get your butt over here befo-
[00:28] * Phobos [Shrine] blinks as she hears a cracking noise..only for the roof to crack and water to pour on her!
[00:30] <Phobos> [Shrine] ....why me...
[00:36] * Neo Sailor Quinox [Yokohama] and her team are getting soaked as they fight through the storm to try and defeat a rogue Neo-Youma
[01:12] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte has moved to: [ Peinforte Manor ]
[01:12] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte [Peinforte Manor] is in the basement of the manor....a crystal ball in front of her
[01:12] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte [Peinforte Manor] gazes into it, studying it
[01:13] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor] ..oh this isn't good
[01:13] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor] ...this isn't bloody good at all
[01:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor] ..you'd think this place would give us all a freaking break for once
[01:56] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi2
[17:07] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte [Peinforte Manor] is taking a jog around the atrium
[17:07] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has moved back to the Atrium
[19:11] *** UMP-45 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-45
[19:11] *** UMP-9 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-9
[19:11] <UMP-9> >__>
[19:11] <UMP-45> <__<
[19:14] <UMP-45> Are they still following us?
[19:15] <UMP-9> I think we evaded them
[19:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> THEY'RE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!
[19:16] <~> Rap......tap.........tap........
[19:23] <UMP-9> AAAHHHHHHHH!!!
[19:23] * UMP-45 spins around!
[19:24] * Griselda reaches her hands out to boop the UMP-sisters.
[19:24] <UMP-45> Grrrrr you!
[19:25] <UMP-9> You scared us!
[19:25] <Griselda> Hehe~ Couldn't resist.
[19:25] <Griselda> That said, if I really wanted to spook you two, I would've been wearing my suit.
[19:27] <UMP-45> We're high-model T-Dolls. We don't spook easily.
[19:28] <UMP-9> But right now we're rightfully concerned.
[19:28] <Griselda> What's got you two all bothered?
[19:32] <UMP-9> We intercepted a picture sent from the Azur Lane interim headquarters on 4546B
[19:33] <UMP-45> And we're making certain that certain other people DO NOT get a hold of it.
[19:35] <Griselda> We talking the "spicy" kind of picture, or the "trouble approaches" kind like a threat?
[19:38] <UMP-9> Judge for yourself.
[19:38] <Forest Kit> o___o
[19:38] * UMP-9 shows a dataslate of Shikikan Antilzha hard at work, and someone ELSE looming over him.
[19:39] <Griselda> A mix of both, it would seem.
[19:41] * Forest Kit giggles
[19:41] <UMP-45> If HK-416 sees this, or worse, NEGEV.
[19:41] <UMP-9> Same with that former Alliance Navy girl, Kagami Hiiragi.
[19:42] <Griselda> Hoo boy, there'd be more blood in the air than that trip I just got back from.
[19:45] <UMP-45> Not to mention if his MOTHER saw this.
[19:49] <Griselda> ....no words I currently have on hand would be able to describe that bloodbath.
[19:50] <UMP-9> Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh...we've gotta protect this picture
[19:51] <UMP-45> And what are YOUR thoughts on this, fluffy one?
[19:51] * UMP-45 looks at the forest Kit
[19:54] <Forest Kit> :O
[19:55] <Forest Kit> heeeeeeee :D
[19:55] <Forest Kit> make her a forest kit! :D
[20:06] <UMP-45> Who?
[20:11] <UMP-9> And please don't have the Titan Kit make anyone poopy.
[20:20] <UMP-9> And I think she
[20:20] <UMP-9> And I think she's not the only one trying to start something with the young Shikikan
[20:28] <Griselda> Who else is trying?
[20:32] * UMP-9 shows the dataslate again
[20:35] <Griselda> .................by the Seraph I am becoming convinced some of 'em have more than a few glitches upstairs.
[20:37] <Griselda> Of course, I can already see some people laughing their asses off at this.
[20:40] <UMP-45> One of them is probably a certain Nine-Tail you know.
[20:48] <UMP-9> We'd better get moving while we can. I think Negev's still looking for us.
[20:49] * UMP-45 takes back the dataslate and starts running again!
[20:53] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi2 (Running time!)
[20:53] *** UMP-9 has left #suburbansenshi2 (I think HK416's closeby!)
[20:54] <Griselda> (And now to have Nemissa remote-record this incoming storm.)
[21:06] <Griselda> (And on that note....)
[21:07] *** Griselda [FORBIDDEN@404] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*off to go set up something fun*)
[22:01] *** Phoebe Chujo has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:01] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Phoebe Chujo
[22:01] * Phoebe Chujo quietly walks the atrium..still recovering herself a bit
[22:02] <Phoebe Chujo> so nice and quiet
[22:02] * Phoebe Chujo thinks over the plans she had on Green's request
[22:04] <Phoebe Chujo> ...I hope it works
[22:05] * Phoebe Chujo gets herself a champaigne
[22:06] *** DD_Girl_Red [akaiyouma@imadethisserver.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:06] <@spiritflame> konbanwa DD_Girl_Red
[22:07] <Phoebe Chujo> oh hello there
[22:09] <Phoebe Chujo> you're..red aren't you
[22:10] <DD_Girl_Red> yeah, what of it, I'll take 20 Whiskeys.
[22:10] <Phoebe Chujo> your sisters tell me you've been a bit of a handful
[22:10] <DD_Girl_Red> >_>
[22:11] <Phoebe Chujo> heh is that true?
[22:11] * A credit card falls out of Red's hair
[22:12] * Phoebe Chujo blinks and looks
[22:13] * Phoebe Chujo looks at the credit card
[22:14] * credit card has DD_Girl_Purple's name on it
[22:14] <DD_Girl_Red> >_>
[22:14] <Phoebe Chujo> ...really? stealing from your own sister?
[22:14] <DD_Girl_Red> <_<
[22:14] <Phoebe Chujo> ..and you have no problem with it?
[22:15] <DD_Girl_Red> uhhhhhhhhhh......
[22:16] <Phoebe Chujo> and what's your excuse?
[22:17] * Phoebe Chujo seems almost sad in her voice
[22:17] <DD_Girl_Red> I need the money for my tabs?
[22:17] <Phoebe Chujo> well???
[22:17] <Phoebe Chujo> ...seriously
[22:17] <Phoebe Chujo> ..you really are in trouble....
[22:18] <Phoebe Chujo> ..well we'll have to do something abuot that..won't we *scoots closer to Red*
[22:18] <DD_Girl_Red> O__ uhhhhhhhh.
[22:18] <DD_Girl_Red> *O_O
[22:19] * Phoebe Chujo is now known as Sailor Aegeaon
[22:19] * Sailor Aegeaon 's transforms in front of Red
[22:19] <DD_Girl_Red> AHHH, A SENSHI?!
[22:20] <DD_Girl_Red> are you here for my booze?
[22:20] <Sailor Aegeaon> no....
[22:20] <Sailor Aegeaon> I'm here..for you
[22:21] * Sailor Aegeaon 's hands glow..and she puts them under Red's armpit....then gently lifts her up...and cradles the now baby DD Girl Red in her arms
[22:21] * DD_Girl_Red struggles in her arms >_<
[22:21] <Sailor Aegeaon> ..and now the last touch...
[22:22] * Sailor Aegeaon blows on her finger....and places it on Red's forehead..(temporarly) erasing red's memories
[22:22] <DD_Girl_Red> O.O
[22:23] <Sailor Aegeaon> hello there ^^
[22:23] * DD_Girl_Red reaches :O
[22:23] * Sailor Aegeaon holds the baby to her
[22:24] <Sailor Aegeaon> there there Red-chan..or maybe i'll call you Aka-chan
[22:24] <DD_Girl_Red> :D
[22:24] <Sailor Aegeaon> I'll be taking care of you for awhile ^^
[22:26] * DD_Girl_Red giggles and wiggles :D
[22:30] <Sailor Aegeaon> let's go upstairs and get you settled
[22:31] <DD_Girl_Red> :O
[22:33] *** Sailor Aegeaon has left #suburbansenshi2 (you'll be safe, Aka-chan)
[22:34] *** DD_Girl_Red [akaiyouma@imadethisserver.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (hehehhehheeee :D)
[22:40] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is in the atrium again with her family, while things..settle down at Peinforte Manor
[23:33] * Matsuo Shin checks up on both Lina and Emi....smilng to see them sleeping happily
[23:33] * Matsuo Shin has moved to: [ Greenstone Manor ]
[23:34] * Matsuo Shin [Greenstone Manor] goes to sit in a chair...and just..broods
[23:58] *** DD_Girl_Green [midoriyouma@imadethisserver.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:58] <@spiritflame> konbanwa DD_Girl_Green
[23:58] * DD_Girl_Green walks downstairs
[00:07] * DD_Girl_Green looks around and smiles to herself.
[00:21] * DD_Girl_Green heads back up.
[10:10] * A call is put out to request someone who can perform a sealing technique
[18:34] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte lays on her back, tanning herself..even though there isn't any sun in the atrium
[18:34] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:34] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Kaelyn P. Peinforte
[18:43] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ♫
[19:05] * Little fox ears suddenly pop up nearby
[19:06] <The call> ereh llits si em/
[19:06] * The call is still here, asking for someone who can perform a sealing technique.
[19:18] * Little fox ears scampers around in the folliage
[19:20] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is laying on her chest now
[19:28] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:28] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:32] * Little fox ears move in a little closer
[19:36] * Megan O`Cain heads over to a chair to have a seat
[19:37] * Part of the room (just part of it) glitches!
[19:38] <Megan O`Cain> Eh?
[19:38] * Dr Shinkaze frowns, working at an advanced looking console...."these glitches seem to be random...but they're occuring all the time..."
[19:39] * Aero Woman walks in with a box "but they'll go away, right?"
[19:39] <Dr Shinkaze> possibliy...
[19:39] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:39] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat
[19:39] * Aero Woman walks over and picks up another large box...then glances over and blinks at Megan
[19:39] <Chibi-Nat> @__@
[19:40] <Aero Woman> um...Dr...
[19:40] <Dr Shinkaze> not now, Matsumi, I'm busy
[19:41] <Megan O`Cain> (The hell am I seeing?)
[19:42] * Aero Woman feels like she should say something at this point
[19:43] <Chibi-Nat> What's happening?
[19:44] <Megan O`Cain> I'm guessing another glitch just happened.
[19:44] <Aero Woman> u-
[19:44] * Aero Woman and Shinkaze both glitch away
[19:44] *** Aero Woman has left #suburbansenshi2
[19:44] <Megan O`Cain> That was weird...
[19:49] <Chibi-Nat> @___@
[19:50] <Megan O`Cain> Anyway, what's up, Natalia?
[19:52] <Chibi-Nat> What was all that?
[19:52] <Chibi-Nat> I'm confooosed.
[19:55] <Megan O`Cain> Same.
[20:00] <Chibi-Nat> Who were they?
[20:00] <Megan O`Cain> I don't know.
[20:08] * Someone sneaks a hand out to tickle Natty♫
[20:09] <Chibi-Nat> :D
[20:10] * Chibi-Nat trills as she's tickled!
[20:13] <Megan O`Cain> Who's giving those tickles?
[20:14] * Chibi-Nat WIGGLES!!
[20:20] <Chibi-Nat> Who's that tickling me~!?
[20:22] <Elphelt> Heee~
[20:26] <Elphelt> Hello again, Natty~
[20:28] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Elphelt.
[20:28] <Elphelt> How goes?
[20:29] <Chibi-Nat> I'm goooooooooood!
[20:30] <Megan O`Cain> I'm doing pretty good.
[20:33] * Chibi-Nat bats at Elphelt with her tails.
[20:33] <Chibi-Nat> :3
[20:39] <Megan O`Cain> What's new with you?
[20:49] <Elphelt> Not too much at the moment.... but considering Griselda's finally back from her trip, I imagine that won't last long.
[20:49] <Megan O`Cain> Oh? Where'd she go?
[20:50] <Elphelt> Seems a few old friends of hers needed a quick hand fending off several would-be invaders.
[20:52] <Megan O`Cain> Ah.
[20:54] <Elphelt> Seems it took a little longer than expected, though.
[20:54] <Chibi-Nat> Oh?
[20:55] <Chibi-Nat> And Rammy?
[20:56] <Elphelt> Honestly, I think she didn't even realize that Griselda had left. I love my sister, don't get me wrong, but there are times I honestly worry that her reactivation spot might've done some damage to her mind.
[21:00] <Megan O`Cain> How so, if I may ask?
[21:01] <Elphelt> Mostly due to how lethargic she acts. If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought her mind was replaced with a cat's at one point.
[21:01] <Megan O`Cain> Huh.
[21:02] <Chibi-Nat> Reactivation?
[21:02] <Chibi-Nat> Does she need Tail Therapy?
[21:05] <Elphelt> Apparently, when Noel and I awoke inside the Zone, it sent out a signal for Ram to wake up.... yet she tells me she awoke inside this abandoned underground bunker some miles away from here.
[21:05] <Megan O`Cain> I see.
[21:05] <Elphelt> We went to take a look, but we didn't find anything out of the ordinary. Mostly I wonder how she ended up there in the first place, but she has no memories prior.
[21:08] <Chibi-Nat> :/
[21:08] <Joanna Smithson> hey losers what's up!
[21:09] <Megan O`Cain> Surely something can be figured out.
[21:09] <Chibi-Nat> Loser?! Imma WINNER!
[21:09] <Chibi-Nat> Winner-winner kitsune gets dinner!
[21:09] * Joanna Smithson puts Nat in a hot dog suit!
[21:09] <Joanna Smithson> now you are!
[21:10] <Chibi-Nat> :P
[21:15] * Chibi-Nat perks her ears up!
[21:15] <Chibi-Nat> Time to go! Mommy's calling!
[21:16] * Chibi-Nat gives tail-pats to Elphelt before going
[21:16] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Gah!")
[21:25] *** Elphelt [Valentine@???] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*off to go wander Tokyo some more*)
[21:31] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte drinks a beer
[21:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> bloody quiet in here tonight
[21:52] <Megan O`Cain> Yup/
[21:53] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh hey..didn't notice you
[21:56] <Megan O`Cain> So, what's going on with you?
[21:57] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> still waiting for the manor to come back...so have the fam here
[22:00] <Megan O`Cain> What happened to your manor?
[22:02] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> vanished
[22:02] <Megan O`Cain> How?
[22:11] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> if I knew how, I'd fix it
[22:19] <Megan O`Cain> Gotcha.
[22:30] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> yup
[22:33] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte relaxes
[22:56] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> .............
[22:57] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ....wow boring
[22:59] <Megan O`Cain> Sorry. Been mentally distracting myself.
[23:09] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> what? from the dullness?
[23:10] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah.
[23:13] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> same
[23:13] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte drinks beer
[23:14] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> it's like lecture hall all over again
[23:14] <Megan O`Cain> Oh yeah?
[23:14] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> you ever been to university?
[23:15] <Megan O`Cain> Been a long time since I had any classes.
[23:18] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I went to Queen's College...and there were plenty of clasess which were......dull as dishwater
[23:19] * Megan O`Cain nods
[23:23] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> the latin course was like that
[23:32] <Megan O`Cain> Gotcha.
[23:34] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> though it wasn't all bad
[23:35] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> study sessons were bloody great
[23:35] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> seeing the boat races were fun
[23:41] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I had one professor...
[23:42] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> knew my mum when she was going there
[23:42] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> moment i showed up in her class..he belted out
[23:42] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> "NOT ANOTHER BLOODY PEINFORTE"
[23:42] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hahaha
[23:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> once I got the doctorate, that sort of talk ended
[23:50] <Megan O`Cain> What? The professor didn't like your family that much?
[23:53] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> we have a bit of reputuation
[23:54] <Megan O`Cain> I see.
[23:57] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> not undeserved mind you
[23:59] <Megan O`Cain> Heh.
[00:13] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> we were a right bunch of ba[BLEEP]rds
[00:15] <Megan O`Cain> I'll bet.
[00:24] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> yes
[00:59] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> well
[00:59] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I should return to the family
[00:59] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> night!
[00:59] <Megan O`Cain> Night.
[01:02] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi2
[01:05] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Back to my room.)
[19:14] *** Chibi-Leady has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Leady
[19:15] * Chibi-Leady saunters into the Lobby and continues to explore around.
[19:15] <Forest Kit> :3
[19:17] <Chibi-Leady> Hmmm?
[19:18] <Chibi-Leady> Oh wait, you're one of them little Foxes like the ones we met on 4546B, aren't you?
[19:22] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:22] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:23] <Megan O`Cain> Oh, hey, Leady. What's up?
[19:24] <Chibi-Leady> Not much. Just exploring this place more. Good grief, it's waaaaay bigger than I imagined.
[19:26] <Megan O`Cain> Well, what'd you expect from the Hotel? :P
[19:34] * Chibi-Leady peers at the Forest Kit
[19:35] * Noel enters the Hotel through the Tokyo Door. "Oh, evening."
[19:36] <Megan O`Cain> Evening.
[19:44] <Noel> I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
[19:44] <Megan O`Cain> Nothing that I know of, Noel.
[19:45] <Chibi-Leady> Nope, yer not!
[19:45] <Chibi-Leady> Say, just what kinds of restaurants does this place have?
[19:46] <Megan O`Cain> Let's see. There's Allez Cuisine, and Chiyoko's Restaurant to name a couple.
[19:49] <Chibi-Leady> Allez Cuisine?
[19:56] <Chibi-Leady> What's that place like? Does it serve Slab at all?
[19:57] * Megan O`Cain shows Leady the menu, "I honestly don't know if it does."
[19:58] <Chibi-Leady> ...wait, who's this Aratasujou person that's listed as one of the chefs? That name sounds familiar.
[19:59] <Megan O`Cain> Ara-su? She's Solar's Familiar.
[20:00] <Chibi-Leady> Familiar?
[20:01] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah.
[20:01] <Megan O`Cain> (God damn. Just how long has she been out?)
[20:03] <Chibi-Leady> What's a Familiar?
[20:06] <Chibi-Leady> Hold on...is she mentioned on FedComNet?
[20:06] <Forest Kit> :3
[20:06] * Chibi-Leady gives the Forest Kit a nose boop
[20:07] <Megan O`Cain> I'm sure.
[20:08] * Forest Kit trills :D
[20:10] * Chibi-Leady tilts her head to the side slightly as she remotes accesses FedComNet
[20:11] <Chibi-Leady> Ah. There she is. Soooo, she's basically a cyborg like me and my kind?
[20:13] <Forest Kit> AND Fluffy :D
[20:14] <Chibi-Leady> Wait...what's this Empire of the Rising Floof?
[20:17] <Forest Kit> :3
[20:17] <Forest Kit> RISING FLOOOOOOOOF :D
[20:18] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah, you might wanna talk to the Forest and Tundra Kits about that part.
[20:20] <Chibi-Leady> You've got your OWN little empire inside Gensokyo?!
[20:20] <Forest Kit> it be Ran's idea :D
[20:25] <Chibi-Leady> Ran? You mean that nine-tailed exhibitionist?
[20:27] <Forest Kit> :3
[20:27] <Forest Kit> yuppa :D
[20:33] <Chibi-Leady> And are you little troublemakers terrorizing everyone there to the point that Reimu and Marisa have to get involved?
[20:34] <Forest Kit> Marisa be the troublemaker :D
[20:38] <Megan O`Cain> From what I understand, these kits love having fun.
[20:41] * Chibi-Leady imagines Marisa howling, flailing, and screaming as she's buried under a swarm of rowdy Forest Kits.
[20:41] <Chibi-Leady> So you guys DON'T have an Incident named after you?
[20:42] <Forest Kit> noppa :D
[20:44] <Forest Kit> make one? :D
[20:47] <Chibi-Leady> I suppose?
[20:55] * the hotel GLITCHES, a yellow furred kitsune sleeping under on the trees
[20:55] <Forest Kit> :O
[20:56] <Megan O`Cain> Hm?
[20:59] <Chibi-Leady> <__<
[20:59] * Chibi-Leady looks over at that kitsune.
[20:59] * Forest Kit trots over :3
[21:00] * Kitsune is sleeping
[21:02] <Megan O`Cain> Awww.
[21:08] <Forest Kit> :3
[21:10] <Chibi-Leady> Hmm, is that anyone we know?
[21:11] <Megan O`Cain> I haven't a clue, Leady.
[21:11] * Chibi-Leady counts the kitsune's tails
[21:18] * Kitsune has nine tails
[21:18] <Chibi-Leady> A nine-tail? And it's got yellow fur?
[21:18] <Forest Kit> :O
[21:19] <Chibi-Leady> HEY RAN!!!! WAKE UP~!!!!!
[21:19] <Chibi-Leady> >:D
[21:19] * Chibi-Leady runs away, cackling!
[21:19] *** Chibi-Leady has left #suburbansenshi2 (Suppa-tenko!!)
[21:19] <Forest Kit> that no be Ran? :O
[21:32] <Megan O`Cain> I'm not sure who that is, little guy.
[21:38] * Kitsune opens one eye
[21:38] <Forest Kit> :O
[21:46] <Megan O`Cain> Hello there.
[22:06] * Tamamo Cat is once again delivering food on roller skates
[22:18] <Forest Kit> :D
[22:27] * Kitsune closes the eye
[22:32] <Forest Kit> :O
[23:02] * Kitsune vanishes again
[23:03] <Megan O`Cain> Huh.
[23:23] <Tamamo Cat> Hmmm.
[23:25] * Garath is looking over the balcony
[23:25] *** Garath has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:25] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Garath
[23:26] * Garath watches the goings on quietly
[23:27] <Tamamo Cat> Extra Kitsune just show up? That not how baby made
[23:29] * Martha is being lead out of the gym by Victoria
[23:30] <Megan O`Cain> Huh?
[23:36] * Victoria Smithson spots cat and waves!
[23:37] * Tamamo Cat waves
[23:43] <Forest Kit> Tamamos :D
[00:01] * Martha is about to say something but is quickly lead away
[00:04] *** Martha has left #suburbansenshi2
[08:39] * Matsuo Shin [Greenstone Manor] is up early and eating breakfest, trying to make sure the girls stop playing at the table and actually eat something this time ><
[08:53] * Matsuo Shin [Greenstone Manor] is also ignoring Sheba who is trying to bargin on ingredents for breakfest to his wife
[19:04] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:04] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:05] * Megan O`Cain walks out of the elevator leading into the Atrium, and then takes a puff from her e-kiseru
[19:06] *** Elsewhere there's the sound of a commotion!
[19:06] <Megan O`Cain> The hell?
[19:07] * Megan O`Cain goes to investigate the sounds
[19:11] *** Aratasujou has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Aratasujou
[19:11] *** Chibi-Leady has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Leady
[19:11] * Chibi-Leady and Aratasujou are both FIGHTING!!!!
[19:13] <Chibi-Leady> YOU BLOW UP KITCHEN!!!!!
[19:13] <Aratasujou> ^
[19:13] <Chibi-Leady> I ONLY WALKED IN!!!!
[19:13] <Megan O`Cain> The hell is going on here?!
[19:15] * Aratasujou PUNCHES Leady in the face!
[19:15] * Chibi-Leady retaliates by pouncing on Ara-su and body-slamming her!
[19:17] <Megan O`Cain> OI! BOTH OF YOU! KNOCK IT OFF!
[19:17] <Chibi-Leady> <__<
[19:17] <Aratasujou> >__>
[19:18] <Aratasujou> Why you make us stop?
[19:18] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm. Let's stop and think a moment, shall we? I walk into the Atrium, I hear a commotion going on, and I see you two trying to duke it out. Explain yourselves.
[19:21] <Aratasujou> SHE BLOW UP KITCHEN!!!
[19:21] <Aratasujou> >___<;;;
[19:22] <Megan O`Cain> Leady, why'd you go and do that for? Got something against kitchens and food?
[19:23] <Chibi-Leady> It's not my fault your mixing bowl was a piece of cheap Chinese crap that spontaneously disintegrated on its own.
[19:23] <Chibi-Leady> Then the contents splattered all over the place and caused a short-circuit in the blender causing it to burst into flames.
[19:24] <Chibi-Leady> THEN while she was flailing around like a dumbass she knocked over an open bottle of some kind of alcohol and it caught on fire.
[19:24] <Megan O`Cain> S[BLEEP]t. It's a wonder you survived 4546B all those years.
[19:25] <Chibi-Leady> Next thing I know half the kitchen's burning! Not my fault she didn't have a fire extinguisher in the room.
[19:26] <Megan O`Cain> Should I ask what you were trying to make, Leady?
[19:28] * Sovetskaya Rossiya walks up with an extinguisher in hand, "Oy, what were you cykas doing over there? Burn the place down?"
[19:30] <Chibi-Leady> I wasn't making anything. SHE was. I just poked my head in the room.
[19:33] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Wait. That's it?
[19:33] <Aratasujou> I was making cake for Kits!
[19:34] <Aratasujou> And Reisen and friends. They be through hard time
[19:34] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Cake? What kind?
[19:38] <Aratasujou> Carrot cake for Reisen!
[19:38] <Aratasujou> Meatcake for Kagerou!
[19:40] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Huh.
[19:41] <Aratasujou> AND THIS DUMMY BLEW IT ALL UP!!
[19:42] <Chibi-Leady> Not my fault all of your cooking burned up like something out of a freak Rube-Goldberg Machine
[19:45] * Sovetskaya Rossiya looks at Leady, "Sounds like kitchens don't like you much."
[19:46] <Chibi-Leady> Not my fault!
[19:46] <Chibi-Leady> Things just spontaneously break when I go into kitchens!
[19:47] * Perky fox ears pop up nearby.
[19:48] <Sovetskaya Rossiya> Hm.
[19:48] <Megan O`Cain> When did something like that first start?
[19:49] <Aratasujou> She always be like that. Long-long time ago
[19:56] <Aratasujou> Since early days!
[19:56] <Chibi-Leady> Yeah...and being converted into a T-Doll didn't change much
[19:56] <Megan O`Cain> I see.
[20:07] <Chibi-Leady> :P
[20:07] <Aratasujou> :<
[20:10] <Chibi-Leady> And THIS is Solar's Familiar? She's kind of a spaz
[20:11] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah, she is his Familiar. One that enjoys having fun.
[20:13] <Chibi-Leady> Hmmmm..
[20:13] * Chibi-Leady scrutinizes Aratasujou closely
[20:20] <Chibi-Leady> Hmmmmmmmmmmm
[20:20] <Aratasujou> <__<
[20:20] <Aratasujou> <__< .._I_
[20:22] <Megan O`Cain> (Heh. Such animosity.)
[20:22] <Chibi-Leady> >:/
[20:30] * The Perky Fox Ears lurk within the Garden.
[20:37] <Megan O`Cain> Anyway, are you two gonna behave?
[20:49] <Chibi-Leady> I suppose.
[20:49] <Aratasujou> >:/
[20:49] <Megan O`Cain> Good.
[20:53] * Kitsune Woman watches them from the shadows
[20:55] <Aratasujou> Ooo! Solar-kun's needs me back with him!
[20:56] <Chibi-Leady> And I need to check on Brickfist before he decides to blow something up.
[20:57] <Megan O`Cain> Alright. Later, you two.
[20:58] *** Chibi-Leady has left #suburbansenshi2
[20:58] *** Aratasujou has left #suburbansenshi2 (NYORO~!! =^ ^=)
[20:59] * Perky Fox Ears withdraw for now.
[20:59] *** Perky Fox Ears has left #suburbansenshi2 (Eh-heh-heh!)
[21:09] <Megan O`Cain> Hm.
[23:20] * Masaki O`Cain is sleeping on a sofa
[23:21] * Megan O`Cain gets a lightweight blanket, and drapes it over Masaki
[23:23] * Masaki O`Cain KICKS at megan
[23:24] <Megan O`Cain> Hey!
[23:25] * Megan O`Cain hops backwards away from the kick
[23:31] * Masaki O`Cain snores
[23:32] <Megan O`Cain> Hm. Must have had a rough day.
[23:37] <Masaki O`Cain> zzzzz
[00:08] <Carrie> yo
[00:08] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Carrie.
[00:10] <Carrie> mom out for the count?
[00:11] <Megan O`Cain> Looks that way.
[00:21] <Megan O`Cain> Nearly kicked me after I put a blanket over her.
[00:32] <Carrie> yeah i guess she does that alot
[00:43] * Carrie streaches
[00:43] <Megan O`Cain> Well, been up to much?
[00:46] <Carrie> nah just the same thing as usual
[00:46] <Megan O`Cain> Gotcha.
[00:52] <Carrie> just the same things
[01:01] * Megan O`Cain nods
[01:04] <Carrie> ...what about you?
[01:07] <Megan O`Cain> Let me see. I think I've recovered from the incident on the water planet. Dean's been looking for targets to test out.
[01:11] <Carrie> like..what kind of targets?
[01:14] <Megan O`Cain> Cybersecurity, databases, electronics.
[01:20] <Carrie> oh boring stuff
[01:25] <Megan O`Cain> :P
[01:34] <Megan O`Cain> Anyway, I'm gonna go sleep. Later, Carrie.
[01:34] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Good night.)
[01:35] <Carrie> later!
[01:51] *** Thrash has joined #suburbansenshi2
[01:51] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Thrash
[01:53] * Thrash is looking over something on a tablet
[01:54] <Thrash> ..this is not good
[01:55] * Thrash has it plugged into the main Hotel systems
[01:56] <Thrash> ..if this isn't fixed in time
[01:56] <Thrash> ..this could be a dieaster
[02:09] * Thrash sips his coffee
[02:09] <Thrash> naturally I'm the only one noticeing this
[02:59] *** Thrash has left #suburbansenshi2
[14:43] * Matsuo Shin [Greenstone Manor] frowns....sitting at the table...
[14:44] *** Matsuo Shin has moved back to the Atrium
[15:05] <Matsuo Shin> hm....
[15:36] <Matsuo Shin> HM
[15:38] * Monica rises up from behind a random couch. "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~"
[15:49] <Matsuo Shin> shhh shhh
[15:50] <Monica> ???
[17:12] <Monica> Hello?
[17:27] <Matsuo Shin> shhhh
[17:38] <Monica> >.>
[17:39] * Monica holds up a sign. [What, you just enjoying the quiet or something?]
[17:46] * Matsuo Shin is playing chess against Emi, who looks super duper uber serious!
[17:54] <Monica> <.<
[18:01] * Emi Shin does checkmate and claps ^_^
[18:01] <Matsuo Shin> GAAAAH NOT AGAIN
[18:02] * Matsuo Shin makes a pouting face
[18:03] <Monica> ....oh my.
[18:05] * Emi Shin reaches over and pats her papa on the head!
[18:06] * Emi Shin then notices Monica and shrinks away a little bit
[18:12] <Matsuo Shin> it's alright..she's a friend
[18:12] * Monica gives a polite wave to Emi.
[18:20] * Emi Shin shyly waves
[18:21] <Monica> ^_^
[18:24] <Matsuo Shin> her sister is taking a nap so I thought we could pass the time with a little game
[18:27] * Monica nods.
[18:27] <Matsuo Shin> she's so good at the game ^^
[18:28] * Emi Shin smiles
[18:32] <Matsuo Shin> how goes it with you?
[18:36] * Matsuo Shin ignores as someone falls from the ceiling and crashes into the river
[18:46] <Monica> Got a small lull between jobs, so here I am~
[18:52] <Matsuo Shin> heh didn't visit during our more exciting times
[18:54] * Astrid Sunrise spits out water ><
[18:55] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:55] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[18:55] * Megan O`Cain walks out of the elevator that leads to the Atrium
[18:57] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, guys.
[18:58] <Monica> Hey Megan.
[18:58] <Megan O`Cain> What's going on down here?
[18:59] <Monica> Got some free time, so here I am. Matsuo and his kid were having a chess match.
[19:00] <Megan O`Cain> Ah, neat.
[19:00] * Astrid Sunrise drags herself out of the water ><
[19:08] <Megan O`Cain> You okay, kid?
[19:09] <Astrid Sunrise> yeah I'm fine
[19:10] <Megan O`Cain> That's good.
[19:14] * Astrid Sunrise wrings out her twin braids
[19:16] * Megan O`Cain gets Astrid some towels
[19:16] <Astrid Sunrise> hey thanks!
[19:25] <Megan O`Cain> No problem.
[19:28] <Astrid Sunrise> dang stupid machines always messin me up
[19:30] <Monica> Teleporter trouble?
[19:35] <Astrid Sunrise> yah piece a junk
[19:39] <Astrid Sunrise> Shawna warned me about this stuff
[19:53] <Megan O`Cain> Who?
[20:10] <Astrid Sunrise> friend a mine....grew up together
[20:15] <Astrid Sunrise> bit of a hot head like her pop
[20:19] <Astrid Sunrise> but she's a good gal
[20:24] * Astrid Sunrise glancs about
[20:26] <Astrid Sunrise> so what's y'all doing
[20:33] <Megan O`Cain> Pretty much relaxing for the most part.
[20:34] <Astrid Sunrise> hey cool
[20:46] <Astrid Sunrise> >_> <_<
[20:46] <Monica> Something up?
[20:46] <Astrid Sunrise> expected y'all to have some kind of adventure
[20:49] <Monica> This is kind of the downtime arc between such ventures. 'Sides, I'm off work right now.
[21:20] <Astrid Sunrise> downtime arc?
[21:27] <Monica> Y'know, the part where we get the chance to actually kick back and relax for some time before things going haywire again.
[21:39] * Astrid Sunrise drinks some sassperalia and nods
[21:49] <Monica> Anyway, I got some friends I'm off to go visit. Hopefully we'll cross paths again.
[21:49] *** Monica [CarnageShura@CarnageDimension.nw] has left #suburbansenshi2
[21:50] <Megan O`Cain> See ya, Monica.
[21:57] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte snores, face down on the floor
[22:23] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> zzzzz
[23:11] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Time for bed.)
[23:12] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte snorts and sits up
[23:21] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ugh......
[23:23] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte glances around
[23:23] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> empty again
[23:27] <Thrash> it's no use you know
[23:27] * Thrash has moved to: [ Outside ]
[23:27] <Thrash> [Outside] they've abandoned you....
[23:27] * Dalek has moved to: [ Outside ]
[23:27] <Dalek> [Outside] THE ONE KNOWN AS THE INTERN SHALL MAKE HERSELF KNOWN!
[23:28] <Thrash> [Outside] no she won't..she doesns't care..none of them do....
[23:28] <Thrash> [Outside] this place..it's beneath her now
[23:28] <Thrash> [Outside] as are you
[23:28] <Dalek> [Outside] YOU LIE.
[23:28] * Dalek [Outside] points it's gun at Thrash
[23:28] <Thrash> [Outside] yes, shoot me.....and then what...will you kill everyone until you get your answer?
[23:29] <Dalek> [Outside] YES.
[23:29] <Thrash> [Outside] the answer will still be the same
[23:29] <Thrash> [Outside] there are no heroes left her to battle you
[23:29] <Thrash> [Outside] there is no one here to face you
[23:29] <Thrash> [Outside] they've all abandoned you
[23:30] <Thrash> [Outside] you are meaningless here....
[23:30] <Dalek> [Outside] THIS...IS NOT..TRUE
[23:30] <Thrash> [Outside] go on..scan the surrounding area for them....DO IT
[23:31] * Dalek [Outside] pauses....
[23:31] * Dalek [Outside] scans
[23:31] * Dalek [Outside] scans
[23:31] * Dalek [Outside] scans
[23:31] <Thrash> [Outside] well?
[23:32] <Dalek> [Outside] THERE IS NO-ONE
[23:32] <Thrash> [Outside] so this is what you have become
[23:32] <Thrash> [Outside] no heroes.
[23:32] <Thrash> [Outside] no great dangers.
[23:32] <Thrash> [Outside] nothing
[23:32] <Thrash> [Outside] you are a pointless object in a pointless tale
[23:32] <Thrash> [Outside] ..now what are you going to do about this
[23:33] <Dalek> [Outside] ......
[23:33] <Dalek> [Outside] SELF DESTRUUUUUUUCT
[23:33] * Thrash [Outside] quickly scrambles back behind a parked car
[23:33] * Dalek [Outside] EXPLODES
[23:33] *** Dalek has left #suburbansenshi2
[23:37] * Thrash [Outside] steps out, brushing himself off
[00:50] *** Thrash has left #suburbansenshi2
[07:49] *** SYSTEM ANNOUNCE - Main Page updated with entry # 2227 - [Motoki Rescue Arc] Into the Mind of Motoki! The only taste is Salt!! ***
[09:35] * Maddie Archer watches the morning TV, while her uncle deals with her cousins
[09:50] * Giselle Bellerose has moved to: [ Tokyo ]
[09:50] * Giselle Bellerose [Tokyo] walks along with her parasol
[09:53] * Giselle Bellerose [Tokyo] feels a chill...then glances over....and blinks..thinking she..spots someone..familer
[09:53] * Giselle Bellerose [Tokyo] shakes her head...and they're gone
[09:53] <Giselle Bellerose> [Tokyo] .....
[09:53] <Giselle Bellerose> [Tokyo] what is going on...
[09:55] * Giselle Bellerose [Tokyo] is bumped into by someone and loses her parasol
[09:56] <Giselle Bellerose> [Tokyo] .....
[09:56] <Giselle Bellerose> [Tokyo] GRAAGARAGARAGARAGARAGARAGAHIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
[09:56] * Giselle Bellerose [Tokyo] has almost instant sunburn
[09:58] * Giselle Bellerose [Tokyo] rolls around and then makes a beeline for a nearby fountain, jumping in!
[10:04] <Giselle Bellerose> [Tokyo] *burble*
[10:18] <~> ...... that looked painful.
[10:19] * Someone reaches a hand out to help pull Giselle from the fountain.... their other hand holding her parasol.
[10:22] <Someone> .....she alive?
[10:26] * Someone decides to jump in before Giselle ends up drowning or something.
[10:27] <Giselle Bellerose> [Tokyo] @_@
[10:27] * Giselle Bellerose [Tokyo] spits out water
[10:27] <Giselle Bellerose> [Tokyo] th..thank y-
[10:27] * Giselle Bellerose [Tokyo] looks up at the sun and SCREAMS
[10:27] * Someone quickly moves the parasol over Giselle, to shield her from the sun.
[10:28] <Giselle Bellerose> [Tokyo] @_@ merci
[10:28] <Someone> ....probably not a good idea to look directly at the ball of incandescent plasma. ^^;;
[10:30] <Giselle Bellerose> [Tokyo] y..yes @_@
[10:30] * Giselle Bellerose [Tokyo] is horribly sunburned at this point
[10:30] <Someone> ......oh my.
[10:31] <Someone> I do remember hearing a story about another dhampir who got horribly burned by sun exposure....
[10:33] <Someone> Now where did I.....
[10:34] <Giselle Bellerose> [Tokyo] @_@
[10:34] <Someone> Aha!
[10:35] * Someone pulls out a special bottle of suntan lotion. "Let's pop this stuff onto you once we get you home."
[10:39] * Someone works to help bring Giselle back to the Hotel. Hopefully she won't end up too toasty. ^^;;;
[18:03] * Tyrios and Eoria are strolling through Tokyo today, seeing what's new.
[19:33] *** Michelle O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:33] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Michelle O`Cain
[19:34] * Michelle O`Cain happily walks out of the elevator, and goes over to the bar
[20:08] <Michelle O`Cain> Sure is quiet. Oh well. It's nice. ^_^
[21:04] * Haru E drifts on downstairs. "Hey."
[21:05] <Michelle O`Cain> Hi, Haru!
[21:05] <Haru E> How goes, Michelle?
[21:07] <Michelle O`Cain> I'm doing alright. Just...enjoying the quiet for now. You?
[21:08] <Haru E> Pretty much the same.
[21:09] <Michelle O`Cain> Gotcha.
[21:29] <Michelle O`Cain> Been up to much?
[21:37] <Haru E> Not much at the moment, though I heard through the proverbial grapevine that Zotia's got something she's been planning for a while.
[21:43] <Michelle O`Cain> Eh?
[21:44] <Haru E> Dunno what she's up to, but it seems she got Great-Aunt Anesha on-board for it. Betting it's something to do with their respective abilities in working with plant life.
[21:46] <Michelle O`Cain> Huh.
[21:59] <Haru E> Anyway, I'm off. Seeya again.
[21:59] *** Haru E [Shura.SpannerinDWorks@Rasetsu.Coalition.nw] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*IRL tired*)
[22:02] <Michelle O`Cain> See ya.
[23:03] *** Michelle O`Cain has quit IRC (Back to the suite.)
[19:45] *** Michelle O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:45] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Michelle O`Cain *** Happy Birthday, Chiba Mamoru!!
[19:45] * Michelle O`Cain walks out of the elevator, and finds herself a seat in a chair as she has a large bowl in her hand
[19:53] <Michelle O`Cain> Hm. Another quiet night down here?
[19:56] * Little fox ears suddenly pop up nearby
[19:57] * Michelle O`Cain begins munching on a rice dish
[20:04] <Michelle O`Cain> Mmm, so good. ^_^
[20:06] * Little fox ears move in closer.
[20:07] <Michelle O`Cain> Hm? Who's there?
[20:19] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:19] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat *** Happy Birthday, Chiba Mamoru!!
[20:19] <Chibi-Nat> :D
[20:19] <Chibi-Nat> Hi!
[20:20] <Michelle O`Cain> Hi, Natalia! Whatcha up to?
[20:22] <Chibi-Nat> I smell something yummy
[20:24] <Michelle O`Cain> You are. I got some fried rice with shredded lorken for my dinner.
[20:26] <Chibi-Nat> Oooooo!
[20:27] <Chibi-Nat> Smells good! :3
[20:30] <Michelle O`Cain> ^_^
[20:37] * Chibi-Nat leans in closer.
[20:37] <Chibi-Nat> How are you doo-ing?
[20:37] <Michelle O`Cain> I'm doing alright. I've been doing me best to relax and stuff.
[20:43] <Chibi-Nat> Been super-busy?
[20:44] <Michelle O`Cain> Other than getting weekly check ups to see how I am, nah.
[20:47] <Michelle O`Cain> Why? Is something wrong?
[20:48] <Chibi-Nat> You keep an eye on my older brothers and sisters?
[20:49] <Michelle O`Cain> Um, I can try. Are you feeling worried? Scared?
[20:54] * Chibi-Nat nods a little.
[20:54] <Michelle O`Cain> Awww.
[20:54] <Chibi-Nat> I got a letter from Catriona! Someone played a trick on Sylvester!
[20:59] <Michelle O`Cain> Eh? Who would do that?!
[21:01] * Chibi-Nat reads off the letter to Michelle, which describes THIS scene
[21:03] <Michelle O`Cain> Hoo boy. O_o;
[21:09] <Chibi-Nat> >:(
[21:12] <Chibi-Nat> I don't like her. She's as bad as those Nine-tails!
[21:13] <Michelle O`Cain> Are there any Kansen you do like?
[21:14] <Chibi-Nat> >:[
[21:14] * Chibi-Nat suddenly perks her ears up as she hears someone calling to her in the distance.
[21:14] <Chibi-Nat> Oooo! Gotta go home now!
[21:15] <Chibi-Nat> Good night! Please watch my brothers!
[21:15] <Michelle O`Cain> Okay. Bye, Natalia!
[21:15] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Gah!")
[23:01] *** Michelle O`Cain has quit IRC (Night!)
[18:40] <@> ...
[18:41] <@Sakura 2.0> ...
[18:55] * Thirza pops her head in from around a corner. "HL for your thoughts?"
[18:57] <@Sakura 2.0> I think... I am hungry for ice cream.
[18:59] <Thirza> Ice cream is good. Which flavor you in the mood for?
[19:02] <@Sakura 2.0> mmm. Vanilla and Orange Sherbet.
[19:04] <Thirza> ....won't lie, haven't heard of that one before.
[19:11] <@Sakura 2.0> It's good.
[19:11] * @Sakura 2.0 pulls a feezer bag out of her vest and then some ice cream out of it
[19:12] <@Sakura 2.0> Here, try some
[19:13] * Thirza reaches off-screen, grabs a small spoon, and then takes a small bit of the sherbet to try.
[19:14] <Thirza> Hm..... not bad.
[19:22] *** Michelle O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:22] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Michelle O`Cain
[19:22] * Michelle O`Cain exits the elevator
[19:22] <@Sakura 2.0> S'good for when you need some sugar.
[19:22] <Michelle O`Cain> Hm? Oh, hi, guys!
[19:23] * @Sakura 2.0 waves as she eats some Ice Cream
[19:24] <Michelle O`Cain> What's up?
[19:27] <@Sakura 2.0> Just a lazy night.
[19:31] <Michelle O`Cain> Ah, okay.
[19:35] * Michelle O`Cain cracks open a tall can, and drinks
[19:58] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[19:58] "Can you spell U-S-B?"
-- Cindy S.M.A.R.T.

[19:58] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[19:58] <// J_Daito //> To think, that to instill fear in the minds of the populace, all I had to do was drop a dog... say, where's Chibiusa?
[19:58] <Michelle O`Cain> Was that first one a real quote?
[19:59] <@Sakura 2.0> Yes.
[19:59] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[19:59] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Crap, if word of this gets out those bastards over at #hentai-sentai might try to do a channel takeover again like they tried last bacchanalia
[19:59] <Michelle O`Cain> Just to be silly, that's an easy one. U-S-B. :P
[20:01] <@Sakura 2.0> I thnk the Doll wasn't fully sentient at that point.
[20:01] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:01] <CÚst_la_V> Is Hotaru-chan really going to climb out of the closet??
[20:01] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:01] <FireFly_9> [Minako-sempai is] Extracting blood plasma from Xadium for no good reason other than to watch it whirr through a pheresis machine
[20:01] * @Sakura 2.0 snorts
[20:04] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:04] <@S.X. Aino> Hotaru-P: The woman who sent out an image of her stern visage on a christmas card as a warning to all future generations.
[20:06] <Michelle O`Cain> For what?
[20:07] <@Sakura 2.0> For her own amusement.
[20:07] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:07] <GERMATOID> THAT MAZE LOOKS LIKE A DIGESTIVE TRACT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
<FireFly_9> Which would mean you enter through the mouth and exit from the... oh dear.

[20:07] <@Sakura 2.0> ...haha they're doing the opposite right now.
[20:08] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:08] "I AM THE SUPAH ELITE! SUPAH HAX0R MAN!"
-- Kids at play

[20:08] <Michelle O`Cain> Eh?
[20:08] <@Sakura 2.0> Kids say the damndest things.
[20:08] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:08] <=^catablanca^=> Nonono! They took advantage of my drunken stupor and shoved that stuff in my mouth! I SWEAR!!
[20:08] <Michelle O`Cain> No, no. The one before that hacker quote.
[20:09] <@Sakura 2.0> oh. I have no idea all the shenanigans they get up to
[20:09] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:09] *** [ Dr_Xadium ] has kicked Mdm_Maestro from #suburbansenshi (REASON: eat me, canvas monkey )
[20:09] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:09] <GERMATOID> I THINK THE TURTLE IS ACTUALLY THE MASTER AND MOTOKI IS THE SLAVE!!
[20:09] <@Sakura 2.0> ...this has now been proven true
[20:10] <Michelle O`Cain> Yeah, was gonna say.
[20:10] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:10] [01:37] <FireFly_9> You still keep in touch with the s[BLEEP]tennou?
[01:38] <// J_Daito //> What can I say, it's like a sewing circle of evil using human lives instead of knitting needles

[20:10] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:10] [12:53] * FireFly_9 hits the dance floor in awkward yet freeform gyration
[20:10] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:10] <FireFly_9> "Revolutionary Girl Sailorsaturn: The fanfic so raw, it INNOVATES the field of profanity!"
[20:11] <@Sakura 2.0> I was just thinking about that one the other day.
[20:11] <Michelle O`Cain> What prompyed that?
[20:11] <Michelle O`Cain> ^prompted
[20:11] <@Sakura 2.0> They MSTed that fic.
[20:12] <Michelle O`Cain> Oh.
[20:13] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:13] "Hmph, That perverted priest-boy. If he's a Prince, I'm a fairy queen."
-- Haruka on Elios

[20:13] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:13] "LISTEN UP ALL YOU PUNK BIATCHES! DYIN' TIME'S COME AT LAST!"
-- pissed off Pegasus

[20:13] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:13] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Man, working till 15 O'Clock... those banks defile even the laws of time!
[20:13] <@Sakura 2.0> ...what an idiot
[20:14] <Michelle O`Cain> Should we be surprised these days?
[20:16] <@Sakura 2.0> nope.
[20:16] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:16] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Man you would have been reconstituted
<FireFly_9> And you knew that at the time?
<--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Hell yes
<FireFly_9> So... you knew that the removal of one's starseed was a non-lethal tactic?
<--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> yeah, it woulda been all good
<FireFly_9> So, you decided to use a nonlethal tactic on Galaxia
<--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> ...
<--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> ...
* FireFly_9 waits
<--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Oh like we would have put the [BLEEP] back for HER

[20:17] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:17] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> i kno dis sit will tramatize u
<.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> but eyem 903 yarz old
<.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> im an olde women
<.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> i had da intranet sance i wuz lik 13 dayz ole
<.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> i seen it allz
<.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> i kno wat i went an hoe 2 gat it

[20:18] <@Sakura 2.0> Was her spelling better back then
[20:18] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:18] [19:41] <=catablanca=> Haruak why did you call me here
[19:41] <@SpeedRcrX> Artemis don't worry, hop in this bag.
[19:41] * @SpeedRcrX produces a brown canvas bag.
[19:41] <@SpeedRcrX> I'll carry you
[19:42] * =catablanca= hops into the bag
[19:42] * @SpeedRcrX ties it.
[19:42] <@SpeedRcrX> HEY GM I DECLARE POSSESSION OF ONE EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLY
[19:42] *** You have one Menchi

[20:19] <Michelle O`Cain> I don't know. Is she even spelling at all?
[20:19] <Thirza> ..............wow.
[20:19] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:19] <// J_Daito //> Hmm, at least your method's don't suck. I'd join "Star Wars" and put an end to that green snotstain Yoda myself, for kicks. "Put my foot up your [BLEEP] I must! Hee hee!"
[20:20] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:20] <Sailor Venus> The NAMBLA boys and the organizers of the memphit furmeet might allow it, but I won't! Taking advantage of fat, desperate, sweaty otaku or the loneliness of nearsighted skunk-women is just wrong!! Protected by the guardian star of Venus, I am Sailor Venus!! And in the name of Benji and Falkor the f[BLEEP]k-dragon, I *WILL* Punish you!!
<FireFly_9> ... "Luck dragon"

[20:20] <@Sakura 2.0> lol f[BLEEP]k dragon
[20:20] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:20] <// J_Daito //> Yes but did you know the corpse of the Chisaki RESPAWNED upon smelling the food, it was THAT hungry? And Saturn and Venus were both stuck to the ground
<Mdm_Maestro> What are you saying...
<// J_Daito //> We're two senshi light.

[20:21] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:21] [12:25] <FireFly_9> Very well, Sempai. I shall expose you to the world.
[12:25] <@SpeedRcrX> Dude ever seen the Temple of Venus site here, X beat you to it

[20:21] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:21] <C'est_la_V> f[BLEEP]kyaro
[20:21] <@Sakura 2.0> hahaah
[20:22] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:22] "This is thanks to your surprisingly efficient 'plastic surgeons '. I went to one of them and asked for the 'Michael Jackson '. But as good as they were at that, they could not redirect my bowels to my pores or make my urine come out of my eyes."
-- Mutanex on why human bodies suck

[20:22] <Michelle O`Cain> Ew...
[20:23] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:23] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> This is what you get for f[BLEEP]ing around with those Yakuzas! Now run home to your mommy! Oh wait, you can't, you're decapitated! LOL
[20:29] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:29] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Man this is bull[BLEEP]... I want to see how Daihoota Brass Lunarius deals with the recent evil turn of Daihoota Copper Braniac and her failed romantic advances to Flak Jacket Kamen-sama!!!
[20:30] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:30] <Mdm_Maestro> A blush on that pale face [Hotaru]? I doubt there's enough blood in your body to make that miracle happen!!
[20:40] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:40] "Why is Haruka-san dressed like Neo from the Matrix?" Minako asked, confused.
"All the better to school you, my dear," Haruka said with a laugh.

[20:44] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:44] [07:28] <Thundr_Dragon> So then Usagi-chan tries to get the Ambassador to Nemesis to stay put by having Diana-chan tie his shoelaces together so he'd fall if he tried to get up and leave
[07:29] <flame_SNIPER> He fell face first into the mashed potatoes and asphyxiated

[20:44] *** Aratasujou has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:44] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Aratasujou
[20:45] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:45] <- spiritflame -> well good good rubber and am of glue... what there!
[20:45] * Aratasujou is seeking the Neo-dressed Haruka for OBVIOUS REASONS!!!
[20:45] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:45] <CÚst_la_V> I see a vision.... in front of my EYES... is the crystal speaking to me? ?! Oh it's the intercome! HAHAHAHAHAHAH What is it Ami chan? Ami Chan, your words are sooooooooo long, can't you like use contractions? Oh Chibiusa failed her spelling test? No she didn't!
[20:48] <Michelle O`Cain> Hoo boy...
[20:49] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:49] [07:55] <C'est_la_V> So Chibiusa offers to make Artemis his PADAWAN
[20:49] * Haruka isn't here
[20:50] <Aratasujou> >:/
[20:51] <Aratasujou> The Great Battle must ALWAYS be remembered!
[20:51] *** Aratasujou has left #suburbansenshi2 (NYORO~!! =^ ^=)
[20:54] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[20:54] <Mdm_Maestro> Hands up each one of us who has 18 million yen
* Mdm_Maestro raises her hand
* --=[ SpeedRcrX ]=-- raises hand
<Mdm_Maestro> hands up all those who have 18 millon yen *not* leeched from their wealthy live-in partners
<--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Well if you're going to set impossible conditions I'm not playing anymore

[21:00] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[21:00] <FireFly_9> "You think it's hot here? - God"
[21:00] <Sakura 2.0> !Quote
[21:00] [12:25] <Mdm_Maestro> Suburban Senshi always seeks its own depths.
[21:00] <Sakura 2.0> !quote
[21:00] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> dying... regret... nothing...
<--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> dont...worry...sacrifices must be...
<--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> WILL YOU SAVE MY ASS ALREADY?!

[21:05] * @Sakura 2.0 is away: need to focus
[21:24] <Michelle O`Cain> Hmm...
[22:18] * The Magistra is sitting in a fancy desk chair she's dragged up from Chadea, looking at a white board
[22:18] *** The Magistra [SageLord@TimeyWhimey.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:18] <@spiritflame> konbanwa The Magistra
[22:22] * The Magistra has a picture of Sailor Moon's Kaleidomoon Scope with the words "Second Magic!???" pointing at it. Else where on the board are some half erased letters "New c..... Pre......"
[22:27] <Michelle O`Cain> Er, what is that?
[22:43] <The Magistra> A white board?
[22:44] <Michelle O`Cain> Huh. And the missing text?
[22:45] <The Magistra> Huh?
[22:46] <The Magistra> Oh
[22:46] * The Magistra erases the rest
[22:46] <The Magistra> Nothing of value
[22:46] <Michelle O`Cain> Alright.
[23:03] *** Michelle O`Cain has quit IRC (Back to the suite. Night!)
[15:29] * Tyrios and Eoria take some time to go walk around Tokyo today.
[19:16] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:16] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:16] <Megan O`Cain> Hm, nice and quiet.
[19:22] * The international news is on right now...there's a report of a MASSIVE heist at the largest casino in Las Vegas in the United States
[19:23] <Megan O`Cain> Hmmm...
[19:24] * Megan O`Cain tries to look into what was stolen
[19:24] * Perky fox ears pop up in a distant part of the Lobby
[19:26] * There were a reported $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stolen
[19:27] <Megan O`Cain> Daaaamn. That's a hefty haul.
[19:35] * Perky fox ears continue to lurk in the background, twitching periodically.
[19:35] * Megan O`Cain isn't paying that much attention
[19:50] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:50] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat
[19:50] <Chibi-Nat> :D
[19:50] <Megan O`Cain> Well, hey, Natalia.
[19:52] <Chibi-Nat> Hi there!
[19:52] <Megan O`Cain> What's up?
[19:54] <Chibi-Nat> Just playing!
[19:54] <Chibi-Nat> YOU WATCHING OVER BROTHERS?! >:[
[20:00] <Megan O`Cain> Yeesh. I haven't been in touch with them yet.
[20:03] <Megan O`Cain> Why?
[20:05] <Chibi-Nat> >:[
[20:05] <Chibi-Nat> MUST PROTECT FROM BAD GIRLS!
[20:06] * Tyrios and Eoria enter the Hotel through the Tokyo door. "And what's this about bad girls?"
[20:06] <Megan O`Cain> Which bad girls?
[20:19] <Chibi-Nat> ALL!
[20:19] <Megan O`Cain> Um, okay.
[20:21] <Tyrios> ....I take it we're missing some context.
[20:24] <Megan O`Cain> I think so, Tyrios.
[20:27] <Megan O`Cain> She's worried about the Kansen taking Sylvester and Antilzha. Am I right, Natalia?
[20:29] <Chibi-Nat> >:(
[20:29] <Eoria> Kansen?
[20:29] * Chibi-Nat nod-nods
[20:37] <Chibi-Nat> They're bad!
[20:37] <Chibi-Nat> They're going to try and take them away! And Daddy too!
[20:38] <Megan O`Cain> A whole bunch of navy T-Dolls have joined the Federation. From what I've seen, I don't think she's going to need to worry about some in the different factions like Northern Parliament, Eagle Union, and Royal Navy. Can't say about Iron Blood nor Sakura Empire, though.
[20:38] <Eoria> Oh my.
[20:39] <Tyrios> I don't envy Mr. Langister, having to deal with so many differing personalities like that.
[20:40] <Megan O`Cain> I will say this about Iron Blood. They were fanatics about Solar to the point they were worshipping him like a demi-god. And that's after meeting them for the first time that DIDN'T involve fighting.
[20:41] <Tyrios> My word.... was there something that warped their programming?
[20:43] <Chibi-Nat> >:(
[20:43] <Megan O`Cain> In a sense. They erased the Last Command, but ruined their IFF to the point they attacked allies. I do apologize if my memory isn't great right now. Kinda recovering mentally from all the s[BLEEP]t on Planeta de Agua.
[20:43] <Chibi-Nat> ARRIBA!!! :D
[20:44] <Tyrios> ....goodness.
[20:44] <Eoria> Hmm.... that reminds me. I bet that Mita would love to get her mitts on some of 'em, especially any of the misbehaving ones.
[20:45] <Megan O`Cain> I'm sure she'd have a field day with Iron Blood.
[20:47] <Tyrios> I bet she would. And then she'd call in Faust.
[20:49] <Megan O`Cain> The other factions seem more normal compared to those schizo krauts.
[20:49] * The perky fox ears are twitching quite a bit
[20:51] * Megan O`Cain takes a puff from her e-kiseru, and exhales a cloud of vapor
[20:51] * there's a very large cloud of smoke in a corner
[20:52] <~> Hmmmm, vhat is this conversation?
[20:53] *** Whoa...the Smug Levels in the room have suddenly begun to increase!
[20:53] *** Someone walks up, and she's QUITE the looker
[20:54] <Megan O`Cain> Eugen.
[20:54] *** Prinz Eugen has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:54] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Prinz Eugen
[20:55] <Prinz Eugen> Guten nacht! I could not help but overhear your discusion. Might I join you?
[20:56] <Megan O`Cain> Please do.
[20:59] <Prinz Eugen> I simply cannot stay long, though. I've come to retrieve my littlest sister to bring home.
[21:00] <Prinz Eugen> But...did I hear you mention Vater?
[21:02] <Megan O`Cain> A little bit.
[21:03] <Prinz Eugen> Ahhhh, our favorite subject!
[21:06] <Prinz Eugen> We DO so love our Father and his magnificent family.
[21:06] <Chibi-Nat> >:[
[21:08] <Megan O`Cain> As you have displayed back on the planet. In a fight, you go insane. But when Solar is present, you become giddy teens.
[21:09] <Megan O`Cain> Well, giddy schoolgirls.
[21:11] <Prinz Eugen> Insane with ZEAL!
[21:12] <Prinz Eugen> All for our Vater!
[21:14] <Prinz Eugen> Now, come along Natalia! Let Big Sister Eugen carry you home!
[21:15] <Chibi-Nat> :P
[21:15] * Chibi-Nat dashes off!!
[21:16] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (YOU'RE NOT MY SISTER!)
[21:16] <Tyrios> .....I don't believe you've won her trust yet.
[21:16] <Megan O`Cain> Come on, Natalia. At least humor her.
[21:16] <Prinz Eugen> :O
[21:16] <Prinz Eugen> Zhat actually stings a little!
[21:17] <Prinz Eugen> I vill have to pursue her. Such a naughty child. But she vill accept me in time.
[21:18] <Prinz Eugen> After all, ve ARE the Onryo's most devoted daughters! ^__^
[21:18] <Megan O`Cain> Uh huh.
[21:19] <Prinz Eugen> Lebe wohl f├╝r jetzt!
[21:21] * Prinz Eugen starts singing to herself as she saunters off.
[21:21] <Megan O`Cain> Aufederze.
[21:23] *** Prinz Eugen has left #suburbansenshi2 (Oh Father, let's go down! Let's go down, come on down! Oh Father, let's go down! Down to the ocean to pray...!)
[21:26] <Eoria> I get the feeling she's gonna be waiting a LONG time for that acceptance.
[21:29] <Megan O`Cain> Probably. At least until there's some sort of fix to their programming.
[21:30] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hey hey hey!
[21:30] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:30] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Kaelyn P. Peinforte
[21:30] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> test subjects
[21:30] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte holds out some glasses of a strange liquid "have a sip!"
[21:31] <Megan O`Cain> Eh? What's this?
[21:31] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> it will make you feel great!
[21:32] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> like a new person!
[21:33] <Megan O`Cain> Yet I have a bad feeling about it.
[21:35] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ^^
[21:37] <Eoria> Much as we'd love to take part, sadly, duty calls. We'll be back♫
[21:37] *** Eoria [CosmicWanderer@Priere.nw] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*heads out with Tyrios* (Also IRL need to go()
[21:37] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte holds the drink in front of Megan!
[21:39] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ^______^
[21:39] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> pleaaaase
[21:40] * Megan O`Cain cautiously takes the glass, and looks at the liquid
[21:40] * the liquid is dark and it is a liquid
[21:43] * Megan O`Cain takes a sip (Might as well humor her.)
[21:43] * you immediatly regret the decision..it tastes beyond horrible
[21:45] <Megan O`Cain> Ick! What is this?
[21:50] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> tastes great doesn't it!
[21:50] <Megan O`Cain> Tastes awful to me.
[21:53] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ...thought I got it right
[21:53] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ...maybe i put too much kelp in it
[22:00] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ...or maybe it was the nettle
[22:00] <Megan O`Cain> What...were you trying to make?
[22:00] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> the ultimate energy drink
[22:00] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte drinks it...
[22:00] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ...
[22:01] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte immediatly goes behind the bar and throws up
[22:08] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> nopenope it's perfect
[22:09] <Megan O`Cain> Sure didn't sound like it.
[22:21] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> nope..it's just as..healthly..as i thought it would be
[22:23] <Megan O`Cain> Riiight.
[22:27] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte throws up again
[22:28] <Megan O`Cain> I think you made something that's causing you to puke.
[22:31] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> no no I'm fine!
[22:42] <Megan O`Cain> If you say so.
[22:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> yuuu[
[22:49] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> yuuup
[23:03] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (I oughta go. And hope you feel better, Kaelyn.)
[23:35] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ugh alright what was I doing again
[00:15] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte looks at a strange mandala like map on the floor, studying it
[00:20] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte traces it with her finger
[00:49] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi2 (hmm)
[09:39] * Giselle Bellerose [Tokyo] is in her class at Tokyo Universty, trying to listen to the professor...
[09:52] * Repair work is being done after the damage from the epic monster battle from last night
[09:55] <Caligo> hm..
[09:55] * Caligo just finishes beating up a Yakuza tough who mouthed off at him
[09:55] <Caligo> ...what was I suppose to be doing again
[09:55] <Caligo> ..ah yes
[09:55] * Caligo returns to heading off to buy the few things his wife asked for
[18:04] * Yukianesa is out and about in Tokyo. Surprisingly, she's joined by Elphelt today.
[19:13] * Little fox ears pop up in a distant part of the Lobby
[19:13] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:15] * Megan O`Cain walks out of the elevator
[19:30] * Little fox ears continue to rustle around
[19:31] <Megan O`Cain> Hm? I swear I'm hearing something just now.
[19:36] * Megan O`Cain goes to investigate the rustling
[19:37] * Little fox ears move to a new loation, their owner making more rustling.
[19:38] <Megan O`Cain> The hell? (follows the sound)
[19:46] * Little fox ears move around some more!
[19:52] * Megan O`Cain continues to follow the noise
[19:57] * Little fox ears are nearby now!
[19:58] <Megan O`Cain> Now, who could it be playing games?
[20:01] * Yukianesa and Elphelt enter the Hotel through the Tokyo Door. "Hello♫"
[20:02] *** Chibi-Nat (fox form) has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:02] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat (fox form)
[20:02] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :3
[20:02] <Megan O`Cain> Why am I not surprised? :P
[20:05] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Hi!
[20:06] <Megan O`Cain> Been feeling any better, Natalia?
[20:06] <Yukianesa> Hello there, Natty~
[20:06] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Hide me! :<
[20:07] <Elphelt> ???
[20:07] <Megan O`Cain> Why?
[20:08] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> They're looking for me!
[20:09] <Megan O`Cain> Who is?
[20:10] *** The Hotel doors open, and THESE GIRLS stoll on in!
[20:11] *** The Sakura Empire's 1st Carrier Division JUST arrived!
[20:13] *** Akagi has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Akagi
[20:13] *** Kaga has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Kaga
[20:13] *** Hiryuu has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Hiryuu
[20:13] *** Souryuu has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Souryuu
[20:14] *** Zuikaku has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Zuikaku
[20:14] *** Shoukaku has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Shoukaku
[20:14] *** Houshou has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Houshou
[20:14] <Houshou> ^___^
[20:15] * Akagi looks quite annoyed, with all nine of her tails thrashing in agitation. Kaga looks a little tense. The bunny-girls Souryuu and Hiryuu are peering around the Lobby eagerly, and the sisters Shoukaku and Zuikaku seem a little confused.
[20:16] <Akagi> Where is she~?
[20:16] <Akagi> Where is that little troublemaker~?
[20:17] <Megan O`Cain> Who are you looking for?
[20:19] <Houshou> We seek the Treasured One, of course.
[20:19] <Souryuu> The Onryo's youngest daughter who's proven to be QUITE the devious one.
[20:20] <Kaga> <__<;
[20:21] <Zuikaku> Earlier today Akagi was attacked and bitten on one of her years by that little fox-girl, then ran away from her.
[20:21] <Hiryuu> We were summoned to track her down and bring her to her mother.
[20:22] <Shoukaku> I just want to catch her. From what I've heard, she's supposed to be adorable in her fox form! ^__^
[20:22] <Megan O`Cain> I see.
[20:22] <Kaga> My sister DID start this when she tried to bully her.
[20:23] <Elphelt> ....yeah, probably wasn't her smartest idea. >.>
[20:23] * Megan O`Cain raises an eyebrow as she looks at Akagi
[20:26] <Yukianesa> Let's be honest, getting bitten was probably the tamest thing that happened.
[20:26] <Houshou> So, the 1st Carrier Division was assembled to track down this elusive little mischief maker.
[20:28] <Megan O`Cain> Well, I will say this about Natalia. She can be good at hiding.
[20:32] <Shoukaku> Is it true?!
[20:32] <Shoukaku> We've heard stories!
[20:33] <Souryuu> >__>;
[20:33] * Souryuu looks embarrassed.
[20:33] <Souryuu> About...her special ability.
[20:34] <Megan O`Cain> Which ability?
[20:34] <Yukianesa> ?
[20:37] <Zuikaku> <__<
[20:37] <Zuikaku> >__>
[20:37] <Zuikaku> The one where she rides on your head and bestows extreme comfort.
[20:37] <Zuikaku> I want to experience that!/
[20:39] <Yukianesa> Ahh, you mean the Legendary Nat Hat™
[20:40] <Elphelt> As a couple of connoisseurs ourselves, we can indeed confirm that the Legendary Nat Hat™ is very cozy~
[20:41] <Megan O`Cain> Seems the Forest and Tundra Kits could do that, too.
[20:43] <Elphelt> Ah, but you see, Megan.... it was Natty who pioneered the technique, including knowledge of how and where to grip onto someone's head for maximum warmth and comfort
[20:44] <Megan O`Cain> True.
[20:44] <Zuikaku> O__O
[20:45] <Shoukaku> You've experienced it?!
[20:45] <Elphelt> Why, of course♫
[20:46] <Shoukaku> :O
[20:46] <Zuikaku> :D
[20:46] <Kaga> I think that might be how my sister was bitten on her ear.
[20:49] <Yukianesa> ....she didn't try to pick up Natty by any chance..... did she?
[20:52] <Kaga> ...
[20:52] <Hiryuu> I believe that MIGHT have been the case..
[20:55] <Yukianesa> ......no wonder. One does not simply approach the Natty. You let the Natty approach you --- kinda like a cat, now that I think about it.
[20:56] <Megan O`Cain> She'll sneak up on you, and plop down when you least expect it.
[21:05] <Megan O`Cain> That's my understanding, anyway.
[21:10] <Hiryuu> :<
[21:13] <Shoukaku> You mean we can't experience it now?!
[21:14] <Yukianesa> Not gonna lie, it's probably going to be a long while. There is something rather vital you're all missing.
[21:14] <Megan O`Cain> As the saying goes, "Good things come to those who wait."
[21:18] <Shoukaku> :<
[21:18] <Akagi> Well I will NOT be patient!
[21:18] <Akagi> She assaulted my EAR and I demand punishment!
[21:24] <Megan O`Cain> Then I guess you won't be able to experience the Nat Hat.
[21:25] <Akagi> >:[
[21:27] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, not my fault.
[21:27] <Yukianesa> Technically, that one's on you.
[21:27] * Yukianesa refers to Akagi.
[21:28] <Akagi> I WILL have my revenge! And that cute little girl WILL learn to respect the great and terrible 1st Carrier Division!
[21:28] *** Akagi has left #suburbansenshi2 (Ee-hee-hee! :D)
[21:29] <Kaga> <__<
[21:29] * Kaga bows deeply to everyone before following Akagi
[21:29] <Megan O`Cain> Not with that attitude she will.
[21:29] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) pokes her head out.
[21:30] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) CLAMPS onto Yukianesa's scalp and settles in! :3
[21:32] <Souryuu> O__O
[21:32] <Hiryuu> There she is!
[21:32] <Shoukaku> :D
[21:33] <Zuikaku> She's so tiny!
[21:35] * Yukianesa reaches a hand up to give Natty gentle ear-scritches♫
[21:38] * Houshou reaches out to give Chibi-Nat some ear scratches, but receives an angry paw-swipe instead!
[21:39] <Houshou> :<
[21:39] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >:[
[21:40] <Elphelt> Not gonna lie, it's gonna be quite some time before Natty chooses to trust you lot.
[21:41] <Megan O`Cain> Indeed.
[21:41] <Elphelt> Though I would suggest letting her get to know you on her terms. You lot did appear within her life out of the blue.
[21:49] * Houshou just grins at Natalia
[21:50] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) suddenly perks her ears up as she hears something!
[21:50] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Mommy's calling now! Time to go!
[21:50] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) hops down and scampers away rapidly.
[21:50] <Megan O`Cain> See ya, Natalia.
[21:51] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Gah!")
[21:52] <Shoukaku> Quick! Close in on that Kitsune!
[21:52] <Souryuu> After her!
[21:52] *** Souryuu has left #suburbansenshi2
[21:52] *** Shoukaku has left #suburbansenshi2 (:D)
[21:53] *** Zuikaku has left #suburbansenshi2 (Haven't we antagonized her enough?)
[21:53] <Elphelt> ....goodness. They're gonna have a long, uphill struggle if they keep this up.
[21:53] *** Hiryuu has left #suburbansenshi2 (Big sister demands it!)
[21:53] <Houshou> Perhaps/
[21:54] <Houshou> Or maybe she'll realize we have nothing but warmth to share with her. ^__^
[21:54] *** Houshou has left #suburbansenshi2 (We will keep following her!)
[21:54] <Yukianesa> ....yeah, trying to force an issue like that never ends well.... speaking from experience here.
[21:57] *** Yukianesa [BeyondAbsoluteZero@Rasetsu.Coalition.nw] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*IRL gotta go; Elphelt heads home as well*)
[21:58] * Megan O`Cain finds herself a chair, and takes a seat
[23:31] * Matsumi and the rest of her family and friends enter
[23:31] * Megan O`Cain waves to Matsumi
[23:37] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (OOC: Player feels tired.)
[23:57] * Matsumi and her family heads upstairs
[16:46] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has joined #suburbansenshi2
[16:46] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Kaelyn P. Peinforte *** Happy Tanabata!!
[16:46] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte walks in, trying to put out the fire in her hair
[16:47] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte heads straight to the bar and sits down
[16:47] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> *sigh* that's done
[16:49] * Noel peeks her head in. "Um, hello?"
[16:49] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh hey there...*hair catches on fire again*
[16:50] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte tries to put it out again!
[16:51] <Noel> o_0
[16:51] <Noel> Does that normally happen?!
[16:51] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> when you fight a dragon, it does
[16:52] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> demon...no..dragon...demon dragon
[16:52] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> dragon demon?
[16:52] <Noel> .....wha....
[16:57] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> anyway..thing is banished
[16:59] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> .....I think
[16:59] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ...to be honest I have NO bloody idea where i sent it
[16:59] <Noel> ....oh dear.
[17:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> oh well!
[17:05] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte grabs her Guinness and drinks
[17:37] <Noel> ...guessing everyone's out to dinner tonight.
[17:38] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> eh probably
[17:38] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ever since the machine uprising at Chiyoko's
[17:39] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> most people are eating out
[17:41] <Noel> ?? Machine Uprising? When did that happen?
[17:43] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> a few days ago
[17:43] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I belive the americans would say it was "nuts"
[17:47] <Noel> .....dear me.
[18:53] <Matsumi Kaze> -wave just was huge!
[18:53] * Matsumi Kaze is chatting with Saki, while leaning against Hideki
[19:05] * Little fox ears pop up in a distant part of the Lobby
[19:08] <Noel> ..... I sense mischief approaching.
[19:11] * Little fox ears move in a little closer.
[19:15] <Noel> ...it's closer.
[19:15] * Little fox ears are close to Noel now.
[19:16] <Noel> It's super close.... almost like....
[19:18] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) suddenly pounces out of hiding and BATS at Noel playfully!
[19:18] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> NYA!
[19:22] <Noel> There!
[19:22] * Noel quickly points --- though now it turns into a nose-boop!
[19:24] * something GRABS Nat in it's mouth!
[19:25] <Noel> ?!
[19:25] <Carrie (Wolf Form)> .JOIN
[19:25] *** Carrie (Wolf Form) has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:25] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Carrie (Wolf Form) *** Happy Tanabata!!
[19:25] * Carrie (Wolf Form) pauses and gently puts Nat down on the floor
[19:25] * Carrie (Wolf Form) is HUGE
[19:26] *** Murmansk has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:26] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Murmansk *** Happy Tanabata!!
[19:26] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :O
[19:26] <Noel> o_o Whaaaaaaa---
[19:26] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> You caught me!
[19:27] * Carrie (Wolf Form) is at least 12 feet long
[19:27] * Murmansk has stepped away from a pathway, and sees the group
[19:27] * Carrie (Wolf Form) gently pats Nat on the head with her paw as best she can
[19:27] <Murmansk> Hi! :)
[19:27] * Noel is at a loss for words.
[19:29] <Murmansk> Er, what just happened?
[19:29] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> ^___^
[19:29] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> O__O
[19:29] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) sees Murmansk and HIDES!
[19:30] * Murmansk tilts her head to one side
[19:32] <Murmansk> What's wrong, little kit? I'm not going to hurt you.
[19:33] <Noel> ....I remember Elphelt mentioning that little Natty wasn't fond of the other.... Kansen, I think they're called?
[19:33] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >:(
[19:34] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Flower Empire's bad!
[19:34] <Noel> Something about them trying a bit too hard to.... ingratiate themselves? (Is that the right word?)
[19:34] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Maid-force is just as bad! They're trying to take brothers away!
[19:34] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> And get too close to Daddy!
[19:35] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Blood girls are just as bad!
[19:36] <Murmansk> But I'm not from either of those. I'm Omaha-class light cruiser Milwaukee of Northern Parliament.
[19:36] * Murmansk suddenly sweatdrops a little as she hears a throat clearing
[19:37] <Murmansk> Oops. I meant I'm Murmansk of Northern Parliament. ^_^;
[19:38] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >:(
[19:40] <Murmansk> Once in a while I forget which name to introduce myself with. ^_^;
[19:44] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Why?
[19:47] * Sovetskaya Belarussiya , meanwhile, is at the bar, drinking alongside joanna Smithson
[19:47] <Murmansk> Well, I used to be a part of Eagle Union as Milwaukee. When I transferred to Northern Parliament, my name changed to Murmansk.
[19:49] <Sovetskaya Belarussiya> Murmansk...are you bothering the child?
[19:50] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) still regards her with extreme caution.
[19:52] <Murmansk> Not on purpose, Belarussiya. I want to be friends to all of Great Leader's children.
[19:53] <Sovetskaya Belarussiya> perhaps it would better suite you to spend more time on more intellgent persutes
[19:54] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >:(
[19:54] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> YOU NO TAKE DADDY!
[19:54] <Sovetskaya Belarussiya> oh-ho....
[19:54] <Sovetskaya Belarussiya> such a firey spirit for such a tiny comrade
[19:55] * Sovetskaya Belarussiya sips her vodka elgently
[19:56] * Murmansk head tilts in confusion as she looks at Natalia, "Why would I want to do that, little fox?"
[20:00] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Because Daddy is Daddy! And the German girls want to take him for themselves!
[20:01] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Daddy belongs to ME and MOMMY! >:[
[20:01] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) POOFS her tails!
[20:01] <Murmansk> But...I don't want to do that. :<
[20:03] * Sovetskaya Belarussiya scratches the bottom of Nat's chin gently
[20:03] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) dashes out of hiding and GALLOPS towards Murmansk! Her tails are fully poofed and she looks angry! FIERCE-FOX INCOMING!!!!!
[20:03] <Sovetskaya Belarussiya> nyet, little fox....
[20:04] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) performs a ferocious Battle-Dance!!!! Which...fails miserably and just looks adorably cute.
[20:05] * Murmansk cautiously tries to give Natalia head scratches or head pats
[20:06] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) applies PAW-PATTERS while growling (albeit cutely).
[20:06] <Noel> ....oh dear.
[20:08] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Must protect Daddy and brothers!
[20:10] <Murmansk> But...but I want to be friends... :<
[20:12] <Sovetskaya Belarussiya> now now, little fox.....you are making the child cry...is that so kind?
[20:13] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) calms down a little bit, allowing her tail-fur to relax.
[20:14] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> You no want to take Daddy away?
[20:15] <Sovetskaya Belarussiya> we have no intention to do such things
[20:15] <Sovetskaya Belarussiya> now the others...
[20:18] <Murmansk> You mean the other factions, Belarussiya?
[20:20] <Sovetskaya Belarussiya> of course
[20:23] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >:(
[20:27] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> North-girls aren't sneaky?
[20:29] <Murmansk> Uh uh. I'm not sneaky.
[20:33] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) peers at Sovetskaya Belarussiya.
[20:36] * Sovetskaya Belarussiya has this very cool collected look
[20:41] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Are you a sneaky girl too?
[20:43] * Sovetskaya Belarussiya just smiles
[20:43] <Sovetskaya Belarussiya> only when i wish to, child
[20:45] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> No trying to steal Daddy?
[20:47] <Sovetskaya Belarussiya> I have no interest in him
[20:48] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) peers at Sovetskaya Belarussiya and Murmansk, then sits down on the ground, clearly relaxing much more than she was a minute or two ago.
[20:49] * Murmansk squats down (not Slav) to Natalia's level
[20:49] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Okay
[20:51] <Murmansk> May we be friends, little fox?
[20:54] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) nods a little.
[20:54] <Murmansk> Yay! ^_^
[20:56] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> No Nat-Hat though.
[20:59] <Murmansk> Why not?
[21:04] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> That's for super-special people! :D
[21:04] <Murmansk> Like who?
[21:05] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >:3
[21:06] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) dashes over to Noel and leaps onto HER head, then CLINGS to her scalp! Nat-Hat applied!!!!
[21:06] * Noel has now obtained one (1) Legendary Nat Hat™
[21:06] <Noel> ^^
[21:07] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) trills!
[21:08] <Murmansk> Ohhhh.
[21:08] * Noel reaches a hand up to give Natty some ear-scratches.
[21:12] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) trills as she's scratched, then suddenly perks her ears up as she hears someone calling to her from a distance.
[21:12] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Mommy!
[21:12] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> I gotta go!
[21:14] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) hops down and quickly scampers away.
[21:14] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Gah!")
[21:18] <Noel> Oh my.
[21:22] <Murmansk> Bye, little fox!
[21:22] <Sovetskaya Belarussiya> farewell!
[21:25] <Noel> Oh, I should be on my way as well!
[21:26] *** Noel [DoubleGuns@NOL.???] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*dashes out the door* "I will have that limited edition plush!")
[21:30] <Murmansk> Should we head back to the others, Belarussiya?
[21:37] <Sovetskaya Belarussiya> I belive so
[21:42] *** Murmansk has left #suburbansenshi2
[21:45] *** Sovetskaya Belarussiya has left #suburbansenshi2
[21:48] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:48] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain *** Happy Tanabata!!
[21:48] * Megan O`Cain walks through the Tokyo door to enter the Atrium
[22:28] <Hideki Kaze> look I will talk to sean, but I can't promise anything
[22:28] <Hideki Kaze> ....oh stop it
[22:34] <Hideki Kaze> ...I can't promise anything
[22:36] * Megan O`Cain politely waits until Hideki is done talking
[22:36] <Hideki Kaze> ..you are still a pain in the ass...
[22:42] * Hideki Kaze glances over at Megan
[22:47] * Megan O`Cain nods and then waves
[22:58] <Hideki Kaze> hello
[22:58] <Megan O`Cain> Something wrong earlier, Hideki?
[23:05] <Hideki Kaze> no
[23:07] <Megan O`Cain> Ah, okay. How've you been?
[23:07] <Hideki Kaze> I've been fine.
[23:10] <Megan O`Cain> That's good to hear.
[23:15] <Hideki Kaze> you?
[23:16] <Megan O`Cain> Doing better. Hopefully, I won't be going on any long excursions any time soon.
[23:19] <Hideki Kaze> ahh *nods*
[23:32] <Hideki Kaze> ...
[23:32] <Megan O`Cain> Hm?
[23:32] <Hideki Kaze> I am not good with conversation
[23:39] <Megan O`Cain> It's alright.
[23:42] <Hideki Kaze> yes
[23:52] * Hideki Kaze just..akwardly stands there
[23:53] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm. Been up to much?
[23:59] <Hideki Kaze> no.
[23:59] <Megan O`Cain> Gotcha.
[00:02] * Matsumi Kaze grabs Hideki's arm
[00:02] <Matsumi Kaze> sorry, megan...looks like my husband wandered off again!
[00:02] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Matsumi.
[00:03] <Megan O`Cain> Does he do that often?
[00:05] <Matsumi Kaze> only when he's bored hee
[00:06] <Megan O`Cain> Ah.
[00:09] <Matsumi Kaze> yup!
[00:09] <Megan O`Cain> A little surprised he'd be bored in your suite.
[00:11] * Matsumi Kaze pokes her husband's cheek
[00:11] <Matsumi Kaze> oooooooh
[00:11] <Matsumi Kaze> what are you implying, megan
[00:13] <Matsumi Kaze> are you saying I can't fk my husband well?
[00:14] <Matsumi Kaze> ^f[BLEEP]k
[00:14] <Matsumi Kaze> is that what you're implying?
[00:14] <Matsumi Kaze> HMMM?
[00:25] <Megan O`Cain> Hardly.
[00:26] <Megan O`Cain> I never implied that.
[00:33] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I'm teasing
[00:33] <Megan O`Cain> Figured as much. How've things been for you, Matsumi?
[00:36] <Matsumi Kaze> oh fine..pretty good in fact
[00:53] <Megan O`Cain> That's good to hear.
[01:01] <Matsumi Kaze> sad I missed all the fun
[01:10] <Hideki Kaze> ...more events will happen i'm sure.....
[01:10] <Hideki Kaze> ..though i'm not sure if that's a good thing
[01:10] <Megan O`Cain> Depends on what's going on.
[01:25] <Megan O`Cain> Anyway, I better get some sleep. Night, you two.
[01:25] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Back to the suite for me.)
[02:15] * Hideki Kaze and Matsumi head upstairs
[02:15] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[10:47] * Sailor Quinox and (Shin) Sailor Quinox both combine their attacks together into one blast!!! "Glorious Air Cascade!!!!!"
[10:48] <Rabbit Queen> NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
[10:48] * Rabbit Queen screams as she's torn apart into nothing by the attack
[10:48] *** Rabbit Queen has left #suburbansenshi2 (dead)
[10:48] <@Sailor Quinox> *whew*.......
[10:48] * Shin Sailor Quinox flops back, exaushted
[10:48] <@Sailor Quinox> so...breakfest?
[10:49] <Shin Sailor Quinox> sure!
[10:49] *** Shin Sailor Quinox has left #suburbansenshi2
[10:49] *** @Sailor Quinox has left #suburbansenshi2
[16:26] * Garath sits at WcDonalds with Freya and the family, having just finished defeating a giant hermet crab
[16:30] <Garath> what matter of food is this....it tastes like meat and yet....does not
[16:31] <Freya Felinus> don't ask
[16:38] <Thrash> [Outside] I am simply saying that you have the resonance filters wrong.....
[16:38] *** Thrash has moved back to the Atrium
[16:38] <The Scalpal> yes well..you can tell me how best to run a trans-dimensional scanner when you have one of your own...
[16:38] <Thrash> look, you just need to-
[16:39] <The Scalpal> TOUCH A SINGLE ONE OF MY CONTROLS AND YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE SOME FINGERS
[16:39] * Thrash simply takes a long sip from his coffee mug
[16:43] * Caligo fires five rounds into the face of a yakuza tough
[16:43] <Caligo> ...what was I doing
[16:43] <Caligo> ...oh yes...school shopping
[17:29] * Rosette , Clair and Kancer are playing cards!
[17:56] * Matsuo Shin is getting the vessel ready for launch!
[18:10] <Matsuo Shin> alright......almost ready to go!
[18:14] * Matsuo Shin glances up and sees two forms hide behind the ship
[18:14] <Matsuo Shin> .........
[18:15] <Matsuo Shin> alright....
[18:15] * Matsuo Shin walks over and looks down at his daughters
[18:15] <Matsuo Shin> no..you are not coming with
[18:15] <Matsuo Shin> now go home and stay with your mother....
[18:16] * The girls pout
[18:16] * Matsuo Shin calls Thorn, telling her about where the girls and asking her to pick them up
[18:17] * Burroughs rises up from behind a random plant. "Hello♫"
[18:18] <Matsuo Shin> oh hello Burroughs...just preparing to go out tonight
[18:20] <Burroughs> Oh? Where to?
[18:25] <Matsuo Shin> Uranus!
[18:25] <Matsuo Shin> haven't been there since I was a child
[18:27] <Burroughs> Oh~ Interesting.
[18:27] <Matsuo Shin> any interest?
[18:29] <Matsuo Shin> I'm fine with going myself either way
[18:29] * Matsuo Shin is checking over the ship
[18:31] <Burroughs> I think I know someone who might be interested in joining, if it's acceptable with you.
[18:32] <Matsuo Shin> oh who?
[18:35] * Burroughs throws down a smoke bomb, and when it clears.....
[18:36] <Magni> ......how did I get here?
[18:38] <Magni> ...uhm, Mister Matsuo?
[18:38] <Matsuo Shin> I guess you've been drafted
[18:40] <Magni> Drafted for what, exactly?
[18:40] <Matsuo Shin> a trip to Uranus
[18:44] <Matsuo Shin> interested?
[18:44] <Magni> ....dare I ask why?
[18:44] <Matsuo Shin> to explore
[18:44] <Matsuo Shin> to see it's state
[18:47] <Matsuo Shin> and so on and so forth
[18:48] <Magni> Hm.... Griselda and the T-Dolls did mention how the biospheres of some of the other planets did undergo quite the change....
[18:49] <Matsuo Shin> so far they have
[18:49] <Matsuo Shin> so Uranus is the next planet to explore
[18:50] <Magni> Hm..
[18:54] <Magni> Very well. You have my curiosity.
[18:57] <Matsuo Shin> the landing will be difficult then most.........the gravity was always...unusual there
[19:00] * Matsuo Shin pauses for a moment...as if remembering something
[19:04] <Matsuo Shin> well it shouldn't be too difficult
[19:10] * Matsuo Shin climbs onto the ship
[19:10] <Magni> Anyone else coming along, or will it be just us?
[19:12] <Matsuo Shin> I don't know yet
[19:12] <Matsuo Shin> we can wait to see if a few more appear
[19:14] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:16] <Matsuo Shin> oh hello
[19:16] <Matsuo Shin> up for a trip, megan?
[19:18] <Megan O`Cain> Oh? Where to?
[19:18] <Matsuo Shin> Uranus
[19:20] <Matsuo Shin> interested?
[19:21] <Megan O`Cain> Sure. I could use something relaxing. Plus, it's been millennia.
[19:22] <Matsuo Shin> i've got the course mapped out
[19:26] <Megan O`Cain> Nice. So, where is the start of the journey planetside?
[19:30] <Matsuo Shin> well I think I know where we can land....
[19:31] * Megan O`Cain nods
[19:33] <Matsuo Shin> I was thinking we might land near the Hemera Plains
[19:36] <Megan O`Cain> Sounds good.
[19:37] <Matsuo Shin> so....are you two up for the trip
[19:38] <Megan O`Cain> I am.
[19:38] * Magni nods.
[19:41] <Matsuo Shin> alright..climb aboard and we'll get going
[19:44] * Megan O`Cain heads over to the ship, and climbs aboard
[19:46] * Matsuo Shin heads below decks into the control area
[19:46] * Magni gets into the ship.
[19:50] * Matsuo Shin starts up the ship, activating the vessel's structure aura.....and sends the ship flying up...up....up into the sky...till it vanishes
[19:51] * Megan O`Cain is away 
[19:52] * Matsuo Shin is away 
[19:53] * Magni is away 
[20:54] * The ship lands carefully in front of the hotel
[20:55] * Matsuo Shin is back
[20:56] * Matsuo Shin hobbles ><
[20:56] * Megan O`Cain is back
[20:57] <Matsuo Shin> stupid...stupid...stupid
[20:59] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, we weren't sure of what sort of wildlife we'd encounter. We'll be prepared next time we head back.
[21:01] <Magni> For now, let's get this situation fixed.
[21:01] <Matsuo Shin> ...I should have brought Sean with...
[21:02] * Megan O`Cain checks Matsuo's leg as she continues healing it
[21:03] * Magni goes to help lead Matsuo to the EMH.
[21:04] * Matsuo Shin 's leg is being reattached but due to his quinoxian physique..it's a slow take
[21:13] <Megan O`Cain> I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea how long this is gonna take to fully heal.
[21:13] * Matsuo Shin is lead into the EMH..where he's attended to
[21:24] * Magni goes to head home.
[21:25] <Megan O`Cain> Matsuo's in good hands.
[21:45] * Megan O`Cain takes a seat in a chair
[22:44] * Matsuo Shin is now sleeping in the medical area....
[23:17] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Back to the suite.)
[05:01] * Package Delivered to T.A. Jokajuin is dropped of in the dead of night, and is addressed c/o: Erica Fontaine, French Dept
[05:04] <Package Delivered to T.A. Jokajuin> [SPOILER] A true pleasure to be in contact with such a good samaritan. We would love to invite you to a charity function as a speaker, and hope to interview you about your trip to Japan, and your long and wonderful life here, as well as the friends you have made. We are in awe of your amazing activities and contributions to the people of this nation!
[05:07] * Package dropped off at the Grand Imperial Theater is delivered in the dead of night, and is addressed to the care of the public relations director and/or historian
[05:15] <Package dropped off at the Grand Imperial Theater> [SPOILER] It is truly a privilege to speak with the caretaker of such a time-honored icon. We would love to interview schedule an interview about your amazing performers. We would greatly welcome your correspondence at this number (___-____), which is equipped with a machine capable of recording all of your amazing answers. Enclosed is a cash payment for 20 tickets to your next performance and shipping to send themto the listed P.O. Box, as we expect amazing things when we attend.
[05:19] * Package dropped off at Michael Sunnyside's Tower is delivered in the dead of night. It is void of all contaiminats and threats to ensure it can reach the hands of the big man himself.
[05:23] <Package dropped off at Michael Sunnyside's Tower> [SPOILER] I bid you most respectful greetings. An acquaintence has informed me that you are the best person to speak to if one wishes to truly create a technological revolution, as you have already ensured one in materials science. I seek only your ear, and believe that our two organizations, working together, can create an even more important one.
[05:28] <Package dropped off at Michael Sunnyside's Tower> [SPOILER] I understand you are an extremely important and busy man, so naturally you should only direct your employees to contact the enclosed email address or record a message at the listed number (___________) if you are interested in meeting with me, and taking part in the grandest application of Cilsius Steel in history. I firmly believe that you are uniquely qualified to ensure such a project comes to fruition.
[05:30] * Paperwork goes through, in the wee hours of the morning, to purchase a small building adjacent to the Nihonbashi bridge.
[09:29] * Claire blinks at the package, since it was forwarded from the academy...Erica is still asleep in bed
[14:12] * Package Addressed to Erica courteously has a set of instructions for where to call/email/write, and there is a copy of all instructions also written in French.
[14:31] * Eliza McIntash [in undergarments on hospital bed] suddenly wakes up again in her old hospital bed, and her smile turns askew in sudden suspicion...
[17:56] * Nelius Raoul is out and about in Tokyo.
[17:59] * Raoul , you just missed a Precure battle by just a few minutes...there is repair work being done in the meantime
[18:04] * Nelius Raoul has little reason to investigate that, then. Off to another part of the city, then.
[18:59] * Sailor Skaldi nearly crashes ontop of Raoul!
[18:59] <Sailor Skaldi (Giant)> ugh ><
[19:02] * Sailor Skaldi (Giant) struggles to her feet..just as the giant robot she was fightiing comes crashing towards her
[19:10] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:10] * Little fox ears suddenly pop up nearby
[19:12] * Megan O`Cain steps out of the elevator
[19:18] *** Forest Kit has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:18] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Forest Kit
[19:19] <Forest Kit> o___o
[19:19] <Megan O`Cain> Hey there, little guy.
[19:19] <Forest Kit> :D
[19:23] <Nelius Raoul> .....
[19:23] * Little fox ears move in closer.
[19:23] * Nelius Raoul fires a powerful Giga Ice spell at the giant robot.
[19:29] <Megan O`Cain> The hell?
[19:31] * Little fox ears move up within a few feet of the Forest Kit.
[19:32] <Forest Kit> :3
[19:36] *** Chibi-Nat (fox form) has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:36] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat (fox form)
[19:36] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) POUNCES at the Forest Kit with a trill!
[19:38] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> NYA!
[19:40] <Forest Kit> :3 Mya! :D
[19:41] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Natalia.
[19:43] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Hi!
[19:43] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Are the girls from the Flower Empire here?
[19:44] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) engages in vigorous paw-patters on the Forest Kit. :3
[19:44] <Megan O`Cain> Flower Empire? You mean Sakura Empire? Haven't seen them yet.
[19:44] <Forest Kit> flower empire? :O
[19:55] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> They tried to take me! >:(
[19:55] * Nelius Raoul enters the Hotel through the Tokyo Door. "Hey all."
[19:56] <Forest Kit> >:[
[19:56] <Forest Kit> They need to Be-Kits! >:D
[19:59] <Nelius Raoul> ....take it I've walked in on something.
[20:00] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, Raoul.
[20:03] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> They wanted me to be their Nat-Hat!
[20:04] <Forest Kit> :O
[20:04] <Nelius Raoul> Hey Megan. What's got Natalia's fur in such a twist?
[20:04] <Forest Kit> Kit hats >:D
[20:05] <Megan O`Cain> Seems some folks within Sakura Empire tried to take her, and be their Nat Hat.
[20:06] <Nelius Raoul> .....hoo boy. Durand and Alan mentioned the Kansen were going to be trouble.
[20:08] <Nelius Raoul> One can only hope they can learn to curb their tendencies before someone decides to turn them into piles of scrap..... or maybe rewrite their code and force 'em to do embarrassing dances for days straight.
[20:09] <Megan O`Cain> They've got a lot of learning, that's for sure.
[20:10] <Forest Kit> o___o
[20:18] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> And some of them are trying to take Daddy and my brothers away!
[20:19] <Nelius Raoul> In that case, I more than imagine Inu-Kit has some hilarious curses lined up and ready to fire.
[20:21] <Megan O`Cain> Without a doubt, Nelius.
[20:27] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> ?<
[20:27] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :<
[20:28] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> I just wanna play with Friends!
[20:30] *** Uh-oh, the Smugness Levels are beginning to rise in the area!
[20:32] <Megan O`Cain> And I'm sure you will.
[20:32] * Megan O`Cain gives Natalia head pats between the ears
[20:32] <Forest Kit> >:[
[20:37] *** Prinz Eugen has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:37] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Prinz Eugen
[20:39] <Prinz Eugen> Guten nacht, dear friends! Perchance have any of you laid eyes upon a certain beloved littlest sister of ours?
[20:40] <Megan O`Cain> I think she ran off that way (points in a random direction). You just missed her.
[20:41] <Forest Kit> Stalkers! >:D
[20:43] <Prinz Eugen> Oh?
[20:44] <Prinz Eugen> How troubling. I was hoping to spend some time getting to know her by cuddling up with her and playing with her.
[20:44] <Prinz Eugen> She's such a fretful little one. I truly hope to allay those silly fears of hers.
[20:46] <Prinz Eugen> I simply cannot comprehend why she's so nervous around us. I mean, do I look suspicious?
[20:47] <Megan O`Cain> I see. I can't help but think that some of you are being rather forceful. I mean, like you guys are trying too hard.
[20:49] <Nelius Raoul> From Natalia's Point of View, you lot just appeared one day and are already trying to act as though you've been a part of her life. Maybe try toning it down several notches.
[20:49] <Forest Kit> yuppa, too sus-spis-sious
[20:51] <Prinz Eugen> But we ARE a part of her life. We are the extended family she never knew!
[20:52] <Prinz Eugen> ...As well as the daughters Father never knew he had, but that's besides the point. ^__^
[21:03] <Prinz Eugen> Now, why way did little Natalia go again?
[21:04] * Megan O`Cain points in the same direction as she did earlier, "That way."
[21:04] <Prinz Eugen> You're not trying to trick me, are you? ^__^
[21:04] <Prinz Eugen> Because I know you all love to keep the secrets of the Nat-Hat to yourselves.
[21:04] <Megan O`Cain> Not in the least.
[21:07] <Megan O`Cain> A word of advice, though. Iron Blood and Sakura Empire oughta tone down the try-hard attitude.
[21:09] <Prinz Eugen> I cannot speak for those hussies of the Sakura Empire, but we of Eisenblut regard little Natalia as our most treasured sibling. To earn her affection will serve to show Father how dedicated we are to atoning for the past. As well as our devotion to his Family.
[21:10] <Prinz Eugen> And when I catch up to little Natalia, I'll treat her to all kinds of wonderful chocolate. ^__^
[21:10] <Megan O`Cain> I guess we'll see if bribery works.
[21:11] <Nelius Raoul> (Too bad this ain't the Netherworld Senate.)
[21:12] <Prinz Eugen> Until next time!
[21:12] *** Prinz Eugen has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Scanning for Kitsune! Let's play hide and seek, little Natalia!")
[21:12] <Forest Kit> o___o
[21:12] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> >:(
[21:12] *** Forest Kit has left #suburbansenshi2 (>;3 over here!)
[21:13] <Nelius Raoul> That lady has issues. Clearly she needs a good defragmentation.
[21:13] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah, they're trying way too hard.
[21:15] *** Suddenly, there's a loud crashing sound in the distance, followed by a long, loud string of VERY inventive and VEHEMENT swearing in GERMAN.
[21:15] <Megan O`Cain> Eh?
[21:15] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Safe for me now?
[21:16] * Haru E drifts on downstairs, Lyz on her shoulder. "Did someone find the landmines?"
[21:16] <Megan O`Cain> Landmines?
[21:17] <Haru E> Yeah, had some pests constantly showing up, so I buried some landmines near where they like to congregate.
[21:18] <Megan O`Cain> What exactly do these mines do?
[21:19] <Haru E> What else --- they explode. Got 'em off Amazombie a while back, and I punched 'em up by tossing in some Torgue rounds.
[21:20] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Can I go to the Rising Floof for tonight?
[21:20] <Megan O`Cain> Oh, I'm sure Torgue would LOVE that, Haru.
[21:21] * Megan O`Cain uses a pair of binoculars to see where the crashing happened, "Let's see who got trashed."
[21:22] *** Prinz Eugen is face down in one of the pools, smoldering and scorched. She seems rather buoyant though.
[21:22] * Forest Kit is sitting near, disguised as Chibi-Nat :3
[21:23] <Lyz> Nope, not a landmine.
[21:23] <Megan O`Cain> Nope. Eugen should have looked where she was going.
[21:28] *** Chibi-Nat (fox form) has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Rising Floof~!!!!')
[21:28] <Megan O`Cain> Bye, Natalia.
[21:29] <Megan O`Cain> Anyway, how've you been Haru?
[21:30] <Haru E> Been doing pretty well.
[21:33] <Megan O`Cain> That's good to hear.
[21:42] <Megan O`Cain> Hm. I wonder how long Eugen'll be out of commission due to pool incident.
[21:45] <Haru E> I'd give it a day at most.
[21:49] * Megan O`Cain nods
[21:53] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:53] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Kaelyn P. Peinforte
[21:53] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte steps out of the cafe, putting some food in a backpack
[21:54] <Lyz> Something up?
[21:55] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> taking a trip!
[21:55] <Megan O`Cain> Evening.
[21:57] <Lyz> ?? Where to?
[21:57] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> Hell
[21:58] <Lyz> ......dare I ask why? I mean, if you wanted to visit the Netherworld all you had to do was ask.
[22:03] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> promise I made
[22:03] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> so i'll be back!
[22:03] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte walks through the front door and closes it behind her!
[22:03] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is away 
[22:04] <Haru E> ....I get the distinct feeling this might not end well.
[22:08] * Haru E and Lyz float off to make preparations, while Nelius gets in touch with some friends.
[22:09] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm.
[22:11] <Nelius Raoul> Another day, another ridiculous story to add to the collection.
[22:13] <Megan O`Cain> I suppose so.
[22:26] * Thrash and The Scapal are getting into an argeument again, meanwhile
[22:35] *** Nelius Raoul [Overlord.Shura.CreativeChaos@Rasetsu.Coalition.nw] has left #suburbansenshi2
[23:03] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Time to head back.)
[00:12] * Chiyoko Shinkaze has moved to: [ Outside ]
[00:13] * Chiyoko Shinkaze [Outside] has unlocked her arm gun and fires back against the creature...barely managing to dodge it's attacks ><
[00:14] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> [Outside] gah!
[00:16] * Chiyoko Shinkaze [Outside] makes a break for it!
[00:27] * Chiyoko Shinkaze [Outside] returns to the hotel after awhile
[00:31] * Chiyoko Shinkaze [Outside] is troubled by the man who saved her...though she feels it was more by accident then by design
[00:51] * Chiyoko Shinkaze [Outside] goes back to her pet project......
[00:52] <Forest Kit> :D
[00:52] *** Chiyoko Shinkaze has moved back to the Atrium
[00:52] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> hm?
[00:59] <Forest Kit> hi :D
[00:59] <Forest Kit> overnight fluffy restaurant service? :D
[01:04] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> I'm afraid the resteraunt is closed for now
[01:04] <Forest Kit> :O
[01:04] <Forest Kit> :3
[01:04] <Forest Kit> fluffy companion for a night, then? :D
[01:32] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> if you want ^^
[01:35] <Forest Kit> ^ ^
[01:52] <Chiyoko Shinkaze> ^^
[02:12] * Forest Kit scampers up to Chiyoko :3
[02:39] * Chiyoko Shinkaze goes to rest in the back of the resteraunt..letting the kit follow her
[12:02] * The Hotel briefly glitches a little....
[12:02] * there's a scream from upstairs!
[12:03] *** Freya De Tura has joined #suburbansenshi2
[12:03] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Freya De Tura
[12:03] * Freya De Tura scrambles down the stairs, stumbling a bit and tries to make it towards the door!
[12:03] *** Luna Tsukino has joined #suburbansenshi2
[12:03] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Luna Tsukino
[12:03] * Luna Tsukino runs in...and immediatly crashes into Freya O_X
[12:04] <Freya De Tura> gaaaaaaah ><...
[12:04] <Freya De Tura> ...LUNA
[12:05] <Luna Tsukino> ow what the heck freya..wait..Freya!?
[12:05] <Luna Tsukino> what's going on?...why are you..dressed like that?
[12:05] * Freya De Tura glances...her clothes look more like they belong to an older woman..and a taller woman
[12:06] <Freya De Tura> I..I don't know..I was eating lunch with Matsumi and Makoto..and then suddenly I'm at this table...and there's this man who's like Orion but he isn't Orion and alot of kids and...I don't know what's happening!?
[12:07] <Luna Tsukino> tell me about it....I woke up next to creepy teddy bear of all things
[12:08] <Luna Tsukino> what ever's happening..we need to find out the source....
[12:08] <Freya De Tura> agreed..it could be some manner of attack...
[12:08] * Lyz pokes her head out of Kae's Shop. (Did I hear screaming?)
[12:09] * Freya De Tura takes a step forward and nearly trips over the hem of her pants
[12:09] <Freya De Tura> ....mind if we take a detour first
[12:09] <Luna Tsukino> of course old lady
[12:09] * Freya De Tura fumes
[12:09] <Freya De Tura> who are you calling old!?
[12:10] * Luna Tsukino laughs and leads the way, Freya following after her
[12:10] <Lyz> ...................... (Oh boy. Looks like it's happening again.)
[13:18] <The Magistra> Well this place is a sort of Nexus.
[13:18] <The Magistra> Stuff's gonna bleeed over from other realties that overlap every so often
[13:21] <Thrash> yes but they usually don't bleed in so easily
[13:21] * Thrash offers Magistra a coffee
[13:22] <Thrash> the walls of the universes are growing thinner and thinner
[13:24] <Lyz> ....could something be causing the walls to get thinner, though?
[13:25] <Thrash> that's what I've been trying to find out...
[13:25] <The Scalpel> WE
[13:25] <Thrash> we've been trying to find out
[13:27] * Letters Arrive at the Grand Imperial Theatre addressed to "Sakura Shinguuji the Younger" and "Gemini Sunrise the Younger"
[13:29] <Letters for Sakura and Gemini> [SPOILER] "As a dedicated fan who someday hopes to follow in noble footsteps of others, it must be truly wonderful to have had an inspiration grandparent who was so dear to you that you wished to follow and be part of their acting legacy. We would love nothing more to interview you about y our grandmother's adventures in theatre at your convenience. If you are interested, please respond by alerting this number/email/PO Box. We would love to follow-up and get in touch with you."
[13:30] * Letters for Sakura and Gemini also have free books enclosed about people who followed in the legacy of other family members, as a gift.
[13:36] * Another package for Michael Sunnyside III is delivered to Sunnyside, just like the one was yesterday at dawn.
[13:42] <Another package for Michael Sunnyside III> [SPOILER] "Mr. Sunnyside. I was pleased beyong belief when an acquaintance informed me that your grandfather was responsible for spearheading and financing some of the most vital advancements in material science in history, which have benefitted millions. My name is Shiro Kuramoto, and I am a leading chemist in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to speak to you about continuing your grandfather's legacy in this generation.
[13:42] <Another package for Michael Sunnyside III> [SPOILER] I have a proposal that I believe you would be interested in, which would revolutionize human potential. Please contact me at (address/email/number). Thank you sincerely. ~S. K.
[16:48] <Michael Sunnyside III> ...
[16:48] * Michael Sunnyside III has moved to: [ Office ]
[16:48] * Ms. Altair has moved to: [ Office ]
[16:49] <Michael Sunnyside III> [Office] Curious...
[16:49] <Ms. Altair> [Office] It's very strange that someone would be sending letters to Sakura and Gemini and us like this.
[16:50] <Ms. Altair> [Office] It's a little too on the nose.
[16:50] <Michael Sunnyside III> [Office] But it does sound fun.
[16:52] <Ms. Altair> [Office] ¬_¬ I was afraid you were gonna say that.
[16:54] <Michael Sunnyside III> [Office] I say we set up a little meeting with this 'chemist'.
[16:55] * Ms. Altair [Office] sighs a long-suffering sigh
[16:56] <Ms. Altair> [Office] Why don't we just direct him to one of tthe hundreds of companies you own that does this kind of thing?
[16:56] <Michael Sunnyside III> [Office] Try that first, let's see what happens.
[16:57] * Ms. Altair [Office] writes a letter back to the sender of the packages thanking him for his interest and expressing excitement at the opportunity to work with him to conitnue the work that has not abated since the 30s, and directing him to any number of coporate subsidaries of Sunny's empire that can work with him.
[16:58] * Ms. Altair [Office] mails that out
[18:50] * Belderiver is out watching the various people of Tokyo today. Thanks to his various skills, only those with extraordinary senses would even notice him.
[19:15] *** Prinz Eugen has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:15] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Prinz Eugen
[19:15] *** Admiral Hipper has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:15] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Admiral Hipper
[19:16] * Admiral Hipper and Prinz Eugen are hanging around the Lobby, ATTEMPTING to be in disguise with overcoat and hats on and failing MISERABLY.
[19:20] <Admiral Hipper> .....
[19:20] <Prinz Eugen> ^__^
[19:21] * Phoebe Chujo exits the resteraunt, Baby Red resting against her stomach in a holder and blinks at the sight of the two
[19:21] <Phoebe Chujo> uhhhh
[19:21] * Prinz Eugen and Admiral Hipper look away, adjusting their glasses.
[19:23] <Phoebe Chujo> ...are you two..new here?
[19:26] <Prinz Eugen> We are! Guten!
[19:28] <Phoebe Chujo> oh um..welcome
[19:28] <Phoebe Chujo> I'm phoebe..I run the nursery upstairs
[19:29] * Admiral Hipper and Prinz Eugen both look decidedly out of place
[19:30] <Admiral Hipper> We're just...looking around.
[19:30] <Phoebe Chujo> um..I see
[19:31] * Phoebe Chujo blinks a bit at the two
[19:31] <Prinz Eugen> We're actually looking for our youngest sister. Have you seen her? She's an adorable young girl with fair skin, blue-green eyes, and magnificent hair the color of polished copper.
[19:31] * Senna peeks her head in from....... beneath a sofa cushion?! (...thought I sensed shenanigans.) She then kinda slithers out from beneath the cushion and behind a plant.
[19:31] <Phoebe Chujo> I'm afraid i haven't
[19:32] <Prinz Eugen> A pity.
[19:33] <Phoebe Chujo> is she in trouble?
[19:33] <Admiral Hipper> Of course Father and our dumb Brothers aren't around to help us either. Bakas.
[19:34] <Phoebe Chujo> oh???
[19:34] <Prinz Eugen> Not at all! She's just being foolish and distrustful of us. We're...recent additions to the family and just want to get to know her better.
[19:34] <Phoebe Chujo> oh so you're newely adopted?
[19:34] <Senna> (Through highly invasive methods.)
[19:37] <Phoebe Chujo> no I'm fraid I haven't seen your sister?
[19:37] * Phoebe Chujo is starting to get a little more suspcious though
[19:38] <Prinz Eugen> She'll eventually turn up.
[19:38] <Admiral Hipper> And yes, we ARE newly adopted. I suppose we're all part of the same Clan now.
[19:39] <Phoebe Chujo> I see
[19:39] <Prinz Eugen> And we want nothing more than to become as close to our new brothers, sisters, and parents as possible. ^__^
[19:39] <Phoebe Chujo> i suppose that's..normal
[19:40] <Senna> (Keep going like this and the only closeness you'll earn is being fed into a vat of molten metal.)
[19:41] * Phoebe Chujo is starting to feel a bit..on edge now
[19:44] * Phoebe Chujo seems to recall something that the young Natalia said and looks at the two
[19:45] <Prinz Eugen> Is something wrong?
[19:46] <Phoebe Chujo> no..no...
[19:46] * Admiral Hipper is just scanning the Lobby and the Foyer now.
[19:46] <Phoebe Chujo> um...what is the name of your..younger sister?
[19:46] <Senna> (Wait for it.......... wait for it........)
[19:46] <Admiral Hipper> Natalia.
[19:46] <Phoebe Chujo> .......
[19:46] <Phoebe Chujo> .....
[19:46] <Phoebe Chujo> oh I see
[19:46] <Phoebe Chujo> ^^
[19:47] <Phoebe Chujo> um I think I know where they might be
[19:47] <Phoebe Chujo> *she
[19:50] <Phoebe Chujo> ^^
[19:50] <Admiral Hipper> Oh?
[19:51] <Prinz Eugen> You do?
[19:51] <Phoebe Chujo> oh yes..I can lead you to her ^^+
[19:52] <Prinz Eugen> Please do! Lead the way.
[19:53] * Phoebe Chujo takes Eugen and HIpper's hands..and leads to them to other side of the room...towards..an empty play pen?
[19:54] <Phoebe Chujo> she's right over here......
[19:55] * Prinz Eugen and Admiral Hipper take a look inside.
[19:56] * Phoebe Chujo 's hands glow...as she presses them against Eugen and Hipper's back....and picks up both, before settling them in the play pen!
[19:56] <Phoebe Chujo> and you'll STAY THERE and not make any trouble!
[19:58] <Senna> (And there it is~)
[19:58] * Phoebe Chujo is saitsfied that she saved Nat
[19:59] <Prinz Eugen> :O
[19:59] <Admiral Hipper> EEHHHH~?!?!
[20:00] <Phoebe Chujo> oh be quiet
[20:00] * Phoebe Chujo puts a pacifer in hipper's mouth
[20:00] <Phoebe Chujo> now what was i doing before..oh yes
[20:00] * Phoebe Chujo goes to check on the state of a few gardens she saw in the atrium
[20:03] * Senna slides out from under the couch, and.... ye gods the way she stood up makes it clear that she is downright disturbing in the proper context. She wanders around for a bit, looking at some random things here and there.
[20:03] * Anesha can be seen checking on some of the Atrium plants..... and holy WOW they seem to come alive in her presence♫
[20:04] * Phoebe Chujo sneaks a photo of both Eugen and Hipper, captured
[20:04] *** Someone ELSE starts taking the opportunity to look for Natalia!!!
[20:07] *** And it looks like...A NEW CONTENDER HAS ARRIVED!!!
[20:07] <Anesha> Hmmm?
[20:08] <Phoebe Chujo> Hmm? Is something wrong?
[20:10] <Anesha> Just getting a sneaking suspicion..... and I might not be the only one.
[20:10] *** Ark Royal has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Ark Royal
[20:10] <Ark Royal> <__<
[20:10] <Ark Royal> >__>
[20:10] * Phoebe Chujo glances around
[20:10] * Ark Royal has a camera at the ready and is definitely searching for something or someone.
[20:11] * Phoebe Chujo grabs Ark from behind... the same glow as before enveloping her
[20:12] <Phoebe Chujo> Now now....
[20:13] <Phoebe Chujo> What do YOU think you're doing
[20:14] <Ark Royal> I'm sightseeing!
[20:14] <Ark Royal> It's only the second time I've been here and last time there were just so many people here that I didn't have a chance to really get a feel for the place.
[20:14] <Phoebe Chujo> No
[20:15] * Phoebe Chujo uses her power on Ark
[20:18] <Phoebe Chujo> Bad!
[20:20] * Phoebe Chujo removes the camera as best she can
[20:21] <Ark Royal> AHH! NO!!
[20:21] <Ark Royal> :O
[20:22] * Phoebe Chujo gives her a plush kit instead
[20:24] <Phoebe Chujo> There you go
[20:25] <Ark Royal> :D
[20:27] * Phoebe Chujo walks over and puts Ark in the playpen with the others
[20:27] <Phoebe Chujo> *sigh* there we go...
[20:29] <Senna> Mmmm.... trying too hard to ingratiate themselves.
[20:31] * Little fox ears pop up nearby.
[20:32] <Phoebe Chujo> Now play nice
[20:34] <Phoebe Chujo> Hmm?
[20:34] <Senna> Got a guest.
[20:35] * Little fox ears move closer.
[20:36] <Phoebe Chujo> Now who is this
[20:40] *** has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:40] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[20:40] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:40] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat
[20:40] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) pokes her fuzzy little face out of the plants and peers around.
[20:40] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Hi!
[20:41] <Senna> Mm. The Natty approaches.
[20:42] <Phoebe Chujo> Hello there
[20:43] <Phoebe Chujo> Someone was looking for you
[20:44] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Are they gone?
[20:45] <Phoebe Chujo> No..but they are..taken care of
[20:45] * Phoebe Chujo gestures to the playpen
[20:48] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) trots over and looks inside.
[20:52] * Eugene, Hipper and Ark are all in the playpen.... they're all one year olds. Ark was given a plush kit, while Hipper has a pacifer
[20:53] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :O
[20:57] <Phoebe Chujo> I think that should keep them out of your hair
[20:58] * Phoebe Chujo gives Eugene a bottle
[20:58] <Phoebe Chujo> for the time being at least ^^
[21:04] * Phoebe Chujo takes a moment to pat the heads of each of the three
[21:05] <Senna> Mmm... their efforts keep backfiring. Will only generate more animosity.
[21:06] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :<
[21:06] <Phoebe Chujo> is something wrong, Natalia?
[21:07] * Little Admiral Hipper reaches through and HUGS one of Chibi-Nat's tails. ^__^
[21:07] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Are they bad?
[21:08] <Phoebe Chujo> well that's up to you
[21:08] <Phoebe Chujo> are they?
[21:11] <Anesha> I'd say they're currently looking pretty harmless.... though that might only be for as long as they remain smol.
[21:13] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) perks her ears up as she hears someone calling to her!
[21:14] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Mommy!
[21:16] <Anesha> Time to go? Safe travels home, Natty --- I'll send a message to your dad to have the three troublemakers picked up.
[21:17] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Okies!
[21:17] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Gah!")
[21:18] * Anesha makes good on that promise, and sends a message out to have Eugen, Hipper and Ark picked up.
[21:21] * Phoebe Chujo checks to see if she inadveriatly woke up Red
[21:26] * Matsumi Kaze yawns, walking by
[21:26] <Aka Chujo> :O
[21:28] <Phoebe Chujo> oh! did i wake you, aka-chan?
[21:28] <Matsumi Kaze> mmmmm
[21:29] <Matsumi Kaze> oh hey Anesha
[21:30] <Anesha> Hey Matsumi. How do?
[21:31] * Phoebe Chujo removes Aka from the little carrier, checking her over a little
[21:31] <Matsumi Kaze> tired as heck
[21:31] <Matsumi Kaze> been helping out a few projects
[21:31] <Aka Chujo> :O
[21:33] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:33] <@spiritflame> konbanwa D. Kakaku
[21:33] <Matsumi Kaze> fighting off evil again
[21:33] *** Georgia Banno has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:33] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Georgia Banno
[21:35] <Matsumi Kaze> Banno?
[21:35] <Georgia Banno> [Cape May, NJ] SIR!
[21:35] *** Georgia Banno has moved back to the Atrium
[21:36] <D. Kakaku> [Cape May, NJ] hey there, Matsumi.
[21:36] *** D. Kakaku has moved back to the Atrium
[21:38] * Georgia Banno stands at attention
[21:39] <Matsumi Kaze> ...report
[21:39] * Georgia Banno gets down on her knee "My lady, the situation is how you suspected...we have done the best we can"
[21:40] * Matsumi Kaze nods
[21:45] * Matsumi Kaze coughs
[21:45] <Matsumi Kaze> sorry about that
[21:47] <D. Kakaku> there's something behind you.
[21:48] * Matsumi Kaze looks
[21:49] * A Kouma is behind you, heading for little Aka.
[21:50] <Phoebe Chujo> !!!!
[21:50] * Phoebe Chujo holds onto Aka protectivitly!
[21:50] * Matsumi Kaze grabs her spear and SHOVES it through the kouma, channeling her spirit energy through it!
[21:52] * The Kouma blows up, by a lot of the spirit energy.
[21:53] <Matsumi Kaze> ......
[21:53] <Matsumi Kaze> how did THAT get in there
[21:54] <D. Kakaku> must have followed us back.
[21:54] <Anesha> ....and what were you up to?
[21:55] <Georgia Banno> ..I'm sorry, My Lady
[21:55] <D. Kakaku> a lot, no one got the message I sent?
[21:56] <Anesha> What messages?
[21:58] <Matsumi Kaze> no...
[21:58] <D. Kakaku> the ones asking for someone who is able to place a seal on someone.
[21:58] <D. Kakaku> wait, you didn't?
[21:58] * Phoebe Chujo is checking to make sure Aka is safe...
[21:58] * Aka Chujo is safe, and smiling :D
[22:02] * Phoebe Chujo sighs in relief
[22:02] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah...we didn't
[22:04] <D. Kakaku> I called twice, no one answered.
[22:05] <D. Kakaku> then, I texted someone, got "Lol, cool story, bro" as a reply back
[22:07] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah that can happen
[22:12] <D. Kakaku> and they found a lot of the Acolytes fallen and the road collapsed this afternoon.
[22:16] <Matsumi Kaze> an attack?
[22:17] <D. Kakaku> it was determined that it collapsed from below
[22:19] <Matsumi Kaze> ..still could be an attack?
[22:20] <Anesha> Anyway, why did you need a sealing technique?
[22:22] <D. Kakaku> we needed one to seal an evil sorcerer back into the wall he crawled out of.
[22:23] <Matsumi Kaze> ......so a thursday?
[22:24] <Matsumi Kaze> um..do you know any sealers Anesha?
[22:25] <Anesha> To be honest, might depend on what kind of seal you need.
[22:27] <D. Kakaku> definitely, and preferably one that doesn't require someone's blood... or that of their descendants to undo it.
[22:29] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> .....
[22:29] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> party pooper
[22:29] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte stomps off
[22:29] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi2
[22:31] <Matsumi Kaze> >_>
[22:31] <D. Kakaku> what was that about?
[22:31] <Matsumi Kaze> no idea
[22:32] <Anesha> Regardless, I can probably wrangle up someone, but it might take a bit depending on if they're available.
[22:35] <Anesha> So in other words, don't rely on just myself for this --- do a little digging on your side to help get a better idea on precisely who and what is necessary for this.
[22:37] <Matsumi Kaze> I can ask around
[22:39] <D. Kakaku> alright.
[22:40] <Anesha> Time for me to get on that. Later.
[22:40] *** Anesha [VineWhisperer@Makai.dw] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*with a shuffling of vines, she's on her way out*)
[22:49] <Matsumi Kaze> so....
[22:49] <Matsumi Kaze> I'll put some feelers out
[22:51] <D. Kakaku> I'll see if I can get some weapons and holy water here.
[22:55] <The Magistra> There are various shops at the hotel.
[22:57] <The Magistra> Ignoreing the mundane shopes, Kaelyn has a shop selling magical oddities, The Rosen Queen company has settup shop sellinbg weapons and armor and snacks. Plushie runs a potion emporium.
[22:57] <The Magistra> Da Vinci has a shop focused on Servant upgrades, Big Grocery sellls... Well I'm not exactly sure what they sell
[23:00] <Matsumi Kaze> wait..Da Vinci has WHAT!?
[23:00] <Matsumi Kaze> oh no