Welcome Guest!


the current system time is: Sun Sep 08 21:01 2019; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

"You can't fit that mirror in---"
-- Jedite to Michiru about the Aqua Mirror and Nephlite 's... you know.


welcome to #suburbansenshi3

[21:02] <Megan O`Cain> (( What was that? ))
[21:02] <Meiling Hong> (( Not sure. ))
[21:02] * Meiling Hong remains asleep and oblivious to everything going on around her.
[21:03] <HK-416> Strategic Importance Absolute! That's why! That's all!
[21:04] * Megan O`Cain sighs ~_~
[21:05] <HK-416> We have no say in our orders, only that we carry them out!
[21:07] <Megan O`Cain> So you just blindly follow them DESPITE knowing the consequences?
[21:09] <UMP-9> Strategic Importance Absolute!
[21:09] <UMP-45> ¬_¬
[21:09] <UMP-45> ~__~
[21:12] <Megan O`Cain> You're just gonna keep saying that phrase, aren't you?
[21:12] <Forest Kits> Fluffy even more importance absolute :D :3 :D :3 :D :3
[21:13] * Forest Kits trill.
[21:14] <Megan O`Cain> Oiiiii. ~_~
[21:15] <UMP-45> Yeah, you little guys ARE pretty important.
[21:17] <Megan O`Cain> So, what can be done to stop Kryuger from fulfilling missions against the Federation, and their allies?
[21:19] * UMP-45 smiles wrying as she strokes SEVERAL Forest Kits at once.
[21:19] <UMP-45> ^wryly
[21:19] <UMP-45> Maybe you should ask him that yourself. ^_^
[21:20] <Megan O`Cain> Hmmmm.
[21:21] <Megan O`Cain> Where is he?
[21:23] <UMP-45> Three guesses. I think you can figure it out at least by the second.
[21:24] * Megan O`Cain ponders for a moment
[21:28] <Megan O`Cain> Is it somewhere Alliance occupied?
[21:32] <UMP-45> No, but it's a place that's been touched BY the Alliance.
[21:33] <Megan O`Cain> If it is on planet Earth, the only place that comes to mind is Chernobyl.
[21:33] * UMP-45 smiles radiantly.
[21:34] <UMP-45> TOLD YOU YOU'D FIGURE IT OUT BY THE SECOND.
[21:34] <Megan O`Cain> Swell. ~_~
[21:36] * Megan O`Cain looks at UMP-45, "I gonna take a long shot in the dark, and say that you don't wanna fight against the Federation."
[21:39] <UMP-45> What did you have in mind about them?
[21:41] <Megan O`Cain> To be honest, I don't know. ~_~
[21:41] <Forest Kits> :3
[21:43] <UMP-45> Well, let's figure that out shall we? In the meantime...
[21:44] *** UMP-9 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Teeny kits!! Help me read this movie script and figure out just HOW foxes would create a "night of terror".")
[21:44] *** HK-416 has left #suburbansenshi3 (I am all that you need.)
[21:44] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Yup, this ALL leads BACK to the Zone.")
[21:45] *** Megan O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (Donnie? Michelle? Let's try to figure this out.)
[21:46] *** Forest Kits has left #suburbansenshi3 (:D)
[19:12] *** Meanwhile, in Gensokyo
[19:13] * HK-416 looks back and forth carefully as she proceeds to step through the open main gate of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
[19:19] <HK-416> I believe the coast is clear.
[19:20] <Forest Kits> Reisen Udongein Inababada! :D
[19:23] <HK-416> Excuse me?
[19:23] <HK-416> The rabbit-girl is presently not here.
[19:24] * Megan O`Cain and her cousins walk on through the gate
[19:25] * UMP-9 is still laughing as she reads more of the script for "Foxes Rats: Night of Terror">
[19:25] <Forest Kits> :3
[19:27] <Megan O`Cain> Looks like the kits are having fun.
[19:27] <Michelle O`Cain> They always do!
[19:28] <Forest Kits> :D
[19:29] <Forest Kits> wanna play with remilia? :D
[19:30] <Michelle O`Cain> Should we?
[19:30] <UMP-45> Isn't she kind of snobbish though?
[19:32] <Forest Kits> she LOOOOVEs forest kits :D
[19:33] <UMP-45> Now...I'm sure you all have lots and lots of questions for us...
[19:33] <HK-416> STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE ABSOLUTE!!!
[19:33] * UMP-9 smacks HK-416 on the back of her head with the script folder.
[19:33] * Michelle O`Cain drops a Forest Kit on 416's head
[19:34] <HK-416> Thank you, 9. I think a loop had begun to form.
[19:34] <HK-416> O___O
[19:34] <Forest Kits> >:3
[19:34] * HK-416 quickly slumps to the ground within seconds of the Forest Kit being placed atop her head, a beatific and stupefied smile forming on her normally stern face as she sinks down.
[19:35] <Michelle O`Cain> There. ^_^
[19:35] <UMP-9> Hmmmm, excuse me little Foxes.
[19:36] <Forest Kits> yuppa :D
[19:36] <Megan O`Cain> Why didn't we do that earlier? It would have saved us so much trouble. I swear, I was gonna put a bullet in her if she kept that "That is a secret" type bulls hit.
[19:36] * UMP-9 consults the script. "Would you start piling onto and pouncing on HK-416?"
[19:36] <UMP-45> She can't help it. Really, none of us can.
[19:37] <UMP-45> Besides, it's her nature. She *IS* programmed to be a personification of the spirit of a German weapon.
[19:37] <Donovan O`Cain> Is it some sort of blocking mechanism?
[19:38] <UMP-45> You mean the Last Command?
[19:38] <Forest Kits> yuppa :D
[19:38] * Forest Kits all pounce on HK-416
[19:39] <Donovan O`Cain> If you call it that.
[19:40] <UMP-45> It's the primary command we all received that overrides most of our existing command structures. We're all driven to accomplish it, especially after earlier this year.
[19:42] <Donovan O`Cain> Who initiated this Last Command?
[19:43] <UMP-45> Once we received confirmation that the Langister children had been spotted inside the Zone, the Last Command activated in all of us. It had always been there, but it elevated tooooooo
[19:43] <UMP-9> "Strategic Importance Absolute."
[19:44] * UMP-9 is giggling as she watches HK-416 wiggling as she's "assaulted" by the fluffy little foxes bouncing up and down on her.
[19:45] <UMP-45> As for who gave it to us, I'm not exactly sure. Likely it was uploaded into our neural clouds to be downloaded into our data matrices whenever we reconnected to it.
[19:46] <UMP-45> But given how pervasive it is, it likely came from Alliance High Command. The authorization probably came from the upper echelons of their command hierarchy.
[19:48] <UMP-9> Yes...yes! There's a scene in here where the Foxes of Terror do this to some of the characters!
[19:48] <Donovan O`Cain> Is there a way to stop it from completing? I mean, I feel like the Alliance is gonna be nothing but on the losing end of things. Again.
[19:53] * HK-416 is still looking like she's high on drugs as she's pounced and bounced on. :D
[19:54] <UMP-45> I wish I knew.
[19:57] <...> Or MAYBE you all just need to let us carry out our orders and obey the Last Command!
[20:00] <Forest Kits> :O
[20:03] * Megan O`Cain and her cousins turn to face the new voice
[20:04] <...> http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2856009?q=negev_%28girls_frontline%29 THIS girl just turned the corner and is walking up to you all.
[20:06] * ... is now known as Negev
[20:07] <UMP-45> Oh F[BLEEP]K!!!
[20:07] <UMP-45> What the f[BLEEP]k is SHE doing here?!
[20:08] <Megan O`Cain> You can kindly piss off.
[20:08] <Negev> Well isn't this sweet! ALLIES OF THE VAN SAAR!
[20:08] <Forest Kits> You MUST fall to the Fluffiness :3
[20:08] <Negev> You're very fortunate that none of us have our weapons right now. The Foxes confiscated and hid all of them.
[20:09] <Negev> I'm still trying to figure out just WHERE they hid them. I've been searching for a week now.
[20:09] <Forest Kits> >:[
[20:10] <Negev> At first I found it a little odd that Squad 404 didn't come back last night, so I came to investigate and found you all leaving.
[20:10] <Negev> And where did you go to? Here to this strange Mansion! What might you all be trying to do, hmmmmmm?
[20:11] <Megan O`Cain> Nothing of your concern.
[20:11] <UMP-45> Yeah, what she said.
[20:11] <Forest Kits> :3
[20:12] <UMP-45> Besides, this place is neutral ground, Negev. You don't want to have another vore experience, do you?
[20:13] <UMP-45> 'Cause I heard you made quite the sight when you finally got pooped out.
[20:14] * Forest Kits giggle lots lots :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D
[20:17] <UMP-45> We call that a "Shizer film"!
[20:17] * Negev browtwitches.
[20:17] <Megan O`Cain> Not s[BLEEP]tstorm?
[20:17] <Negev> You didn't answer my question though. Why ARE you here?
[20:18] <Forest Kits> we're PLAYING :D
[20:21] * Negev glances at the Foxes. "I meant the outsiders."
[20:22] <Megan O`Cain> What does it matter to you, anyway? Clearly you're just spoiling for a fight.
[20:26] * Negev grins.
[20:26] <Negev> Maybe I'm not spoiling for a fight as much as I'm taking advantage of the opportunity to obtain some information just like you two are.
[20:27] * HK-416 is trying to slowly crawl away, probably with a bunch of Forest Kits perched on top of her.
[20:30] <Michelle O`Cain> Are you sure of that? You don't know what's going on.
[20:31] <Forest Kits> :3
[20:33] <HK-416> I know you're both affiliated with the MKA, which means you're affiliated with the Van Saar.
[20:33] <HK-416> And I overheard the Last Command being mentioned, so it's likely you're trying to find out more about it.
[20:35] * Megan O`Cain just looks at Negev, "So?"
[20:39] <HK-416> Soooooo
[20:39] <Negev> ^
[20:40] <Negev> In my opinion...let us carry out our orders.
[20:41] <Negev> So we can start ending this conflict on our terms.
[20:42] * Megan O`Cain and her cousins look at each other and then huddle up a la Three Stooges
[20:46] <UMP-45> Yeah...
[20:46] <UMP-45> Negev is...intense to say the least.
[20:46] * Megan O`Cain breaks the huddle, and faces Negev, "Even at the detriment of whatever Alliance is left? I say that because it seems like a losing battle in the first place."
[20:47] * UMP-45 has little Foxes on her shoulders.
[20:47] <Forest Kits> :3
[20:47] <Negev> Hmph. >:f
[20:47] <Negev> We don't have a choice.
[20:48] <Negev> Strategic Importance Absolute!
[20:48] * HK-416 raises her hand up weakly. "Straaategeeeeeec Im-puance Absooooo..."
[20:49] * Megan O`Cain sighs, "Dean?"
[20:50] * Dean appears next to Megan's left shoulder, "Yes, Captain?"
[20:50] * Megan O`Cain points at Negev, "Sic'em."
[20:50] <Dean> Acknowledged.
[20:51] * Dean uses his programming to knock out Negev's cybernetics, or tries to at least
[20:53] *** Roll 1d100 please.
[20:54] <spiritflame>Dean rolls 1d100 [ 87 ]
[21:02] <spiritflame>Negev rolls 1d100 [ 61 ]
[21:02] <Negev> O____o
[21:03] <Dean> Sleep.
[21:04] * Negev seems highly distracted now as her sensory processor goes into a recursive loop, requiring her main AI to reboot and restart it. The effect, in organic terms, would be that she suddenly got very light-headed.
[21:04] <Negev> Uggghhhhh, whaaaaaa?
[21:05] * Dean turns to the others, including the UMPs, "Suggestions? I was thinking she could use some sleep."
[21:06] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah, she looks like she could use a nap.
[21:07] <Michelle O`Cain> Yep. Maybe with a stuffed toy, too.
[21:09] <Forest Kits> and a fluffy friend :D
[21:09] <Donovan O`Cain> She does look tired.
[21:14] <Negev> Okay!
[21:14] * Negev flops to the ground and lays on her back, arms spread, waiting for fluffiness!
[21:14] <UMP-45> That should keep her preoccupied for a while.
[21:15] * Michelle O`Cain giggles a bit
[21:15] <Megan O`Cain> Nice work, Dean.
[21:16] * Forest Kits Swarm Negev :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3
[21:16] <Dean> You're welcome, Captain. Learning Alliance coding proved beneficial in this case. This will allow talks to remain peaceful.
[21:17] <Michelle O`Cain> If any of the others try to stop us (referring to 404 and the O`Cains), we'll just call naptime. ^_^
[21:18] <Forest Kits> :3
[21:20] <UMP-45> In the meantime, let's grab some dinner!
[21:21] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi3 (I wonder if there's anything good around here.)
[21:21] *** UMP-9 has left #suburbansenshi3 (No grilled lamprey stands?)
[21:21] *** HK-416 has left #suburbansenshi3 (Fluuufffff-eeeeeeeeeeeeees~!!")
[21:22] *** Michelle O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (I think the mansion itself might have something.)
[21:22] *** Negev has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Gheeee-heee-heee-heee!!!")
[21:22] *** Donovan O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (We can always check.)
[21:23] *** Megan O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (Only one way to find out.)


[10:25] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Academy City
[10:28] *** A fairly muggy, hazy morning in the bustling city. In a blind alley of District 13, away from the view of the city's cameras and sensors, and woman stands there, seemingly waiting.
[10:32] *** A figure drops down from the rooftop, landing behind the startled woman.
[10:32] <Sailor Europa> I am sorry I am late. I got held up with a boutique robbery.
[10:34] *** the woman nods, getting over her starstruck. She reaches into her pocket and takes out a small item.
[10:37] <Sumomo> These are the findings Anti-Skill have gathered since you and Judgement tipped us off about the electrical bursts.
[10:38] * Sumomo glances at the green and white striped Judgement armband attached to the legendary Sailor Guardian's upper arm. (I still can't believe she's a member of Judgement...)
[10:39] <Sumomo> Our sensors tried their best but a particularly large burst knocked them down for a few hours.
[10:40] * Sumomo hands over the electronic data storage capsule to the younger girl.
[10:40] * Sailor Europa takes it and then pockets it in the dimensional pocket of her skirt
[10:41] <Sailor Europa> I've been doing research as well. Having contacted my informants outside of Academy City shows that the bursts emit a magical aau
[10:42] <Sailor Europa> aura.
[10:42] * Sumono frowns.
[10:42] <Sumono> Do you think Magicians are behind this?
[10:43] <Sailor Europa> I think it is too early to definitively make a decision on who is behind this just yet.
[10:44] <Sailor Europa> Thank you for the information. I will contact you again when I figure out more.
[10:47] <Sumono> Of course.
[10:50] * Sailor Europa nods at the older before leaping upwards and landing on the roof of the 1l5 story building beside them. She waits a moment before peering over the edge to watch the woman walk away from their meeting spot.
[10:51] * Sailor Europa fingers the capsule in the pco
[10:52] * Sailor Europa fingers the capsule in the pocket of her skirt, biting her lip. (Delilha said the appeared in Tokyo as well. Is it a creature on a warpath? )
[10:53] * Sailor Europa begins to leap from rooftop to rooftop, making her way back to Nagatenjouki Middle School.
[10:55] <Sailor Europa> (Should we ask Tamiko Denji to take a look? I hope it isn't too dangerous for her.)
[10:58] *** The legendary sailor guardian of Academy City finds herself thinking about this recent trouble throughout the rest of her day. Her deepest fear is Gren-gar has come back somehow, though she will never admit it. Not even to her loved ones. She needs to remain a strong, pillar of support for her family. She can't be a burden to them. She will dig down to the root of this new evil and eradicate it.


[19:58] *** M16A1 has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:58] <@spiritflame> konbanwa M16A1
[19:58] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:58] <@spiritflame> konbanwa David O`Cain
[19:58] *** David O`Cain has turned their sound on
[19:59] * M16A1 takes a deep breath before holding out the memory crystal
[20:00] * David O`Cain takes the memory crystal and installs it into the data slate
[20:00] <David O`Cain> Let's see what's on here.
[20:01] <M16A1> This contains a compilation of footage obtained from various sources. Some of it from Alliance ships and others from T-Dolls and soldiers on the ground.
[20:01] <David O`Cain> Alright.
[20:02] *** The holographic displays start to warm up and access the data, decoding and sorting it.
[20:02] * David O`Cain looks through the files
[20:04] *** A long image file starts to play, showing a massive city under heavy attack. Fires burn out of control, explosions rip through everything, the sky is on fire, and even the local sun has been partially blotted out by something in the atmosphere.
[20:04] <David O`Cain> Hmm.
[20:05] <M16A1> This is the defeat that ended all hope for the Alliance. Their lofty idealism died screaming here, only to be replaced by desperation of the worst kind.
[20:06] *** The image starts to focus on a section of the city where the fighting is unbelievably fierce, where an Alliance ground force that outnumbers its foes over twenty to one is being absolutely slaughtered...
[20:07] * David O`Cain continues watching
[20:08] *** Nothing they can do can even slow down the attackers. YOu see freeze-frame images of the inhabitants dying left and right, some of them with gory holes blown through them by gauss shards, and others exploded from the inside by boltguns.
[20:09] <M16A1> And leading that attack was a creature drenched in more blood than you could ever possibly imagine. A creature that heralded utter and absolute silence.
[20:11] *** The image zooms in further to show the ones leading the charge: Ghost Fox Space Marines and regular soldiers who all appeared to be fighting on despite taking terrible physical injuries. And in the heart of them you see...
[20:14] *** ...a young woman in a Pink Delmo uniform that looks like she has a bullet wound through her forehead, a man dressed in a Van Saar hostile environment suit that looks like he shouldn't even be standing with how sick he looks, a female Ghost Fox in Sororitas armor clutching a Force-staff and...fox ears? OH GOD, THAT'S ALEXIANNA AS AN ADULT!!!! And...
[20:16] *** And what looks like a young Human boy with lush, unruly copper-colored hair, wearing a rugged hooded leather cloak and surrounded by a thick mist of ebon energy. His eyes glow with the same color, and it skin looks deathly pale, so much so that the inflamed blood vessels are visible.
[20:16] <M16A1> And that creature was known as the Dark Angel of Death.
[20:17] <David O`Cain> Solar.
[20:25] *** The scene switches to the battle footage in high orbit, where several HUNDRED Alliance warships are getting blown apart and shredded. The Ghost Foxes are attacking with their entire fleet, including all TWENTY Battle-barges, but something else is happening as well.
[20:26] *** Many of the Alliance ships seem to be engulfed in dark clouds lit from within by rapid, continuous explosions and the internal fires raging inside the damaged ships through massive hull breaches.
[20:26] <David O`Cain> Mass boarding?
[20:27] *** It takes a few seconds for the images to resolve further, revealing that the "clouds" are actually huge swarms of small attack craft that attack with unbelievable coordination and precision maneuvering that make them seem like a liquid from a distance.
[20:27] <M16A1> No. A new enemy had revealed itself.
[20:28] * David O`Cain tries to get a better look at the new enemy
[20:28] *** Nightgaunts. By the millions. Launched by a dozen Tanar'ri Conqueror-class Carriers.
[20:29] *** The Alliance fleet is just getting SWARMED.
[20:30] <David O`Cain> Heh. Morrigan and her friends.
[20:30] *** The Nightgaunts are also streaming down into the atmosphere, attacking the Alliance city by the hundreds of thousands, filling the skies and blotting out the sun in the process.
[20:33] *** On the ground there's nothing but panic as the city is encircled and attacked on all sides. By the Imperial Guard, by the Ghost Foxes, by Tanar'ri Biomecha that tear through everything like a nightmare, and by thousands of pale T-Dolls dressed in dark revealing clothing and wearing helmets that enclose most of their heads.
[20:35] *** The Alliance is just...losing. And as the Imperial Guard and the Astartes and the Tanar'ri and the Draughr and Sangvis Ferri continue their massacre, there's just one word being shouted out all over the city for everyone to hear.
[20:35] <David O`Cain> Man, that's a massive siege.
[20:36] <M16A1> T__T
[20:37] *** The word was...
[20:37] <...> - EXTERMINATE. -
[20:37] <David O`Cain> Oh god. I sincerely hope that isn't the Daleks.
[20:38] <M16A1> They WERE the Daleks.
[20:38] <M16A1> On that days, they WERE the Daleks.
[20:38] <M16A1> ^day
[20:39] <M16A1> And nothing could even slow them down. Not even us when we were thrown against them in a last-ditch attempt to buy time for an evacuation.
[20:40] <David O`Cain> I see.
[20:44] *** The recording changes scenes to reveal the Griffin T-Doll's defense of the last starport, where they'd set up layer upon layer upon layer of heavy defenses, fighting brutally against repeated attacks by everyone.
[20:45] *** One scene shows none other than Squad 404 blowing up a Leman Russ tank with multiple rocket launchers.
[20:46] *** Another live-footage shown from the POV of the girl herself, shows her rushing through an open battle field to get to an inactive AA cannon, getting to it, and opening fire non-stop, shooting down a Federation Thunderbolt fighter.
[20:47] *** Holy crap, that T-Doll was none other than M16A1 herself!
[20:47] * David O`Cain looks at M16A1
[20:47] <M16A1> T__T
[20:49] * David O`Cain goes back to the video
[20:49] <M16A1> During that battle the Federation smashed aside all resistance and exterminated everyone in their path. No prisoners were taken. At least not LIVING ones.
[20:50] <David O`Cain> Hmm. And of the T-Dolls like you?
[20:50] <M16A1> Then the strangest thing happened. Sangvis Ferri just stopped.
[20:51] <David O`Cain> Really?
[20:51] <M16A1> T-Dolls like me weren't spared either. They blew us away by the thousands. We died, uploaded to the neural cloud, downloaded into a new body, then were sent out into battle again only to be destroyed a short time later.
[20:53] <M16A1> As for Sangvis Ferri, at one point they just ceased all hostilities and just went catatonic.
[20:54] <M16A1> Beak, Executioner, all of them just went silent for a while.
[20:54] <M16A1> Then they withdrew.
[20:56] <M16A1> It was the oddest thing. When they reactivated, many of them just gathered into groups and stared up into the sky. A few of us tried tapping into THEIR neural cloud to find out what was happening with them.
[21:00] <M16A1> We heard.
[21:00] <M16A1> Singing.
[21:02] <David O`Cain> Singing?
[21:04] <M16A1> I...can't explain it any other way.
[21:04] <David O`Cain> I see.
[21:12] <David O`Cain> What was being sung?
[21:13] <M16A1> I don't know. It wasn't words, that's for sure.
[21:13] <M16A1> And yes, I heard it. I developed problems with my neural cloud afterwards.
[21:13] <David O`Cain> Really?
[21:18] <M16A1> It's impossible to put into words, and Beak and Executioner haven't been forthcoming either, but the "song" affected Sangvis Ferri deeply. After they heard it, even though the signal from orbit got cut, they ceased all hostilities and retreated from the war.
[21:18] <David O`Cain> Hmm.
[21:18] * David O`Cain tries to see if he can find where the song is playing
[21:25] *** The recording shows something VERY strange. It shows one scene where a group of civilians have been surrounded in a rubble-strewn street by dozens of Sangvis Ferri T-Dolls. They're in terror and pleading for their lives.
[21:25] *** The SF Dolls take aim, stating "EXTERMINATE". Then...
[21:29] <David O`Cain> ?
[21:30] *** They just stop, then start shuddering, then tilt back their heads as one and start shrieking, but the sound is more like binary code combined with a dial-up modem.
[21:31] *** The low-grade T-Dolls then just cease hostilities and walk away. The HIGH-grade T-Dolls, the "Ringleaders", react much differently.
[21:32] <David O`Cain> Hmm...
[21:32] *** There are images of Beak, Executioner, and others (wow, one of them looks like an older version of Catriona too!) sit on the ground in a daze, looking up at the sky at something unseen, like they just had a religious experience.
[21:33] <David O`Cain> (Interesting.)
[21:38] *** After that, the main recording ends, but there are plenty of smaller ones. Many of them are about various individual Griffin T-Dolls.
[21:40] <David O`Cain> Huh. I'm not real sure if I heard the song in that last video.
[21:45] <M16A1> I don't know either. I really can't describe it in words to you.
[21:45] * M16A1 looks at her timepiece. "I must go for now. You can keep the data crystal if you wish."
[21:46] <David O`Cain> Thanks.
[21:47] <David O`Cain> I'll see this gets to my sister, and Solar. Perhaps they'll find info on this crystal.
[21:50] <M16A1> Solarchos. The Onryo, you mean.
[21:51] <M16A1> You don't fear him at all?
[21:52] <David O`Cain> Solarchos, Onryo. It's the same guy to me. Why would I fear him? He and I have been friends for at least a decade.
[21:56] * M16A1 nods. "Then I will say no more on the matter."
[21:56] <M16A1> Good evening to you.
[21:56] *** M16A1 has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:57] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has left #suburbansenshi3


[08:47] *** Sitting in her office in the Theater Department, 37 year old Euri Inochi, mother of three, girlfriend to Matsumi Kaze, gazes out the window whilst sipping her morning tea.
[08:50] *** A whirlwind of thoughts blows through her mind. Alice, the young woman whose soul she saved all those years, comments helpfully within her Mind. Euri often listens to what Alice has to say and finds herself lonesome when the mysterious girl leaves for her corporeal form.
[08:51] * Euri Inochi hears the chime of Mugen Academy's nine o'clock class starting in ten minutes.
[08:52] * Euri Inochi sighs lonesomely to herself after finishing off her tea.
[08:53] <Euri Inochi> I'm glad I was able to deal with that astrophysics student's experiment gone way before needing to involve anyone else.
[08:53] <Euri Inochi> I know what happened the last time an interdimensional creature was let loose from Mugen Academy.
[08:55] * Euri Inochi shakes her head ruefully, remembering the fight she had in the tower observatory.
[08:55] * Euri Inochi gets to her feet and gathers her belongings for her first class of the day; Acting 201.
[08:56] <Euri Inochi> (It's times like those that make me worry for Hachi and Delilha.)
[08:57] <Euri Inochi> (Out there nearly every day on patrol as Sailor Guardians...)
[08:58] <Euri Inochi> There are so many of us now that I wonder if they even need to be so vigilant. Why not take turns? Have a schedule?
[09:00] * Euri Inochi glances at the picture of her three children on her desk before walking to her door to leave.
[09:00] <Euri Inochi> (At least Nobu isn't involved in anything dangerous.. Thank goodness.)
[09:01] *** Kizoku "Euri" Inochi leaves her office, shutting and locking the door behind her as she makes her way to teach her handful of students.


[19:20] *** Meanwhile, in Gensokyo
[19:20] * UMP-9 is lying on her back in the courtyard of the SDM, covered with Forest Foxes. XD
[19:21] <Forest Kits> :3
[19:26] <HK-416> :D
[19:26] * HK-416 tries to crawl out from underneath the Kit pile she's under.
[19:30] * Michelle O`Cain is sitting at a table with one of the Forest Kits sitting on her lap, and is sipping from a mug of tea
[19:30] * Megan O`Cain and Donovan are at the same table as well enjoying their cups of tea
[19:33] <UMP-45> :3
[19:33] <UMP-45> So, what more do you all want from us?
[19:36] <Megan O`Cain> For starters, preventing your commander's objective to be complete. There must be a way or two or more to make a workaround.
[19:40] <UMP-45> I don't know. Ultimately, the best way would be to purge us of the Last Command. But I'm not sure how that would be done.
[19:40] * UMP-9 directs the Forest Kits to "attack" HK-416!
[19:42] <Megan O`Cain> I see. It sounds like we would need to go to The Zone, and take out the source of that Last Command.
[19:42] <Donovan O`Cain> Yeah, looks that way.
[19:43] *** Sakuya Izayoi [PerfectandElegant Maid@EnclaveFedCom.Net (pirated)] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:43] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Sakuya Izayoi
[19:43] <Sakuya Izayoi> ^__^
[19:43] <Sakuya Izayoi> May I get you anything more?
[19:46] <Forest Kits> >:3
[19:49] <Michelle O`Cain> More tea, please. ^_^
[19:49] <Sakuya Izayoi> Or would you like me to eliminate these Alliance cyber-whores? ^__^
[19:50] * HK-416 flails as she's "attacked" vigorously!!
[19:52] <Megan O`Cain> I don't think it'll be necessay, Sakuya. These T-dolls struck a deal with the Forest Kits.
[19:54] <Sakuya Izayoi> The Forest Kits are certain that deal will be honored?
[19:54] <Megan O`Cain> So far they have.
[19:57] <Forest Kits> :3
[19:57] <UMP-45> And what exactly do you want from US though?
[20:00] <Megan O`Cain> Well, you mentioned before you don't want to fight anymore. Perhaps help stop the Last Command from the inside?
[20:01] <UMP-45> The only way to do that would be to go back to the Zone. Or maybe purge our own neural cloud? But that would only work for as long as we remained unlinked from the Griffin networks.
[20:03] <Megan O`Cain> Hmmm.
[20:07] <Megan O`Cain> This is proving harder than I thought.
[20:07] <UMP-45> How so?
[20:12] * Sakuya Izayoi goes over to the playful Forest Kits. "And you, would any of you like anything?"
[20:14] <Megan O`Cain> Well, I'm beginning to run out of ideas.
[20:15] <UMP-45> Well, you know where we came from. You could always return to the Zone.
[20:16] <Forest Kits> we want lamprey! :D
[20:17] <Forest Kits> :O
[20:17] <Forest Kits> we help? :D
[20:17] <Megan O`Cain> How so, little guys?
[20:21] <UMP-45> Are you sure?
[20:22] * Forest Kits trot off and come back in langister-like outfits :D :3 :D :3
[20:25] <UMP-45> Ummm, who are you supposed to be dressed up as?
[20:26] <UMP-45> Are those...hostile environment suits?
[20:31] <Megan O`Cain> Looks like it. How did they get them, though?
[20:32] <Forest Kits> Lookalikes! :D
[20:33] <UMP-45> So what ARE you little ones planning?
[20:38] <UMP-45> Do you want to go with everyone to the Zone?
[20:39] <Forest Kits> to fool :D
[20:39] <Forest Kits> :3
[20:39] <Forest Kits> :3
[20:41] <UMP-45> Wait...
[20:41] <UMP-45> You want to IMPERSONATE the Langister children to serve as DECOYS?
[20:42] <Megan O`Cain> Huh. It might work to draw them out.
[20:43] <Forest Kits> yuppa :D
[20:43] <Donovan O`Cain> If so, we can move in, and erase the Last Command.
[20:46] <UMP-45> It'd be dangerous as anything.
[20:55] <UMP-45> Are you SURE you want to risk something like this?
[20:55] <Michelle O`Cain> Yeah. We don't want you to get hurt.
[20:58] <Forest Kits> we be so cute, they no want to attack :D
[21:00] <UMP-9> Our orders don't involve hurting them. We'd just be bringing them to a different location and await further orders.
[21:00] * Michelle O`Cain gently scratches the Forest Kit on her lap between its ears
[21:01] <Forest Kits> :O
[21:01] * Forest Kits trill a little sing-a-long
[21:07] * Megan O`Cain and her cousins look at the Forest Kits
[21:08] * Forest Kits are trilling to the tune of "blow down the mountain", then going forward to "ABC/Twinklex2 little star"
[21:13] <Michelle O`Cain> Awwww. ^_^
[21:14] <UMP-9> So cute~!!
[21:15] <UMP-45> We can try it.
[21:18] <Sakuya Izayoi> Also, the way back to the Outside is ready should you wish to depart tonight.
[21:18] <Michelle O`Cain> Hope it's a great ruse to fool them.
[21:22] <Forest Kits> :3
[21:23] <Megan O`Cain> Thank you, Sakuya.
[21:23] *** Sakuya Izayoi [PerfectandElegant Maid@EnclaveFedCom.Net (pirated)] has left #suburbansenshi3 (I will lead to there.)
[21:24] <Megan O`Cain> Well, only one way to find out if the trick will work.
[21:24] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Let's go over that plan of yours.")
[21:24] *** UMP-9 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("I want to take all kinds of pictures of you all!")
[21:24] *** Megan O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (Indeed, to make sure it will work.)
[21:24] <Michelle O`Cain> Heeeee! Silly kits!
[21:25] *** Michelle O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (^)
[21:25] <Donvan O`Cain> We can always hope.
[21:25] *** Donvan O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (Time to ensure it's foolproof.)
[21:28] *** Forest Kits has left #suburbansenshi3 (Yuppa :D)


[13:11] * Qeinoss , is meanwhile, dealing with a new group of worshippers....she is utterly perplexed but happy to know that she is suddenly being remembered!
[13:12] * Qeinoss is at the same time having a hard time trying to get used to being worshipped again and tries to decide how best to fulfill these >_>


[09:53] *** has turned their sound on
[18:49] *** has joined #suburbansenshi3
[18:49] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[18:50] *** King Obsidian has joined #suburbansenshi3
[18:50] <@spiritflame> konbanwa King Obsidian
[18:50] *** Sumi Mattine has joined #suburbansenshi3
[18:50] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Sumi Mattine
[18:51] * Sumi Mattine walks up to her husband and takes his arm
[18:52] < King Obsidian > say.....
[18:53] < King Obsidian > It has been long time since I traveled to the past.
[18:53] <Sumi Mattine> yeah..I've been doing most of it
[18:54] * Sumi Mattine leans against obsidian
[19:01] * King Obsidian looks at Sumi Mattine.
[19:01] *** Sumi Mattine is young woman with short bright magenta hair with red highlights, green blue eyes, a powerful and intense spirit behind them. She has a black upside down moon on her forehead and was the Queen of Nemesis.
Her image Song is: . She is Level 1.

[19:01] < King Obsidian > I love you.
[19:03] * Sumi Mattine smiles and gives Obsidian a kiss
[19:03] <Sumi Mattine> never stopped loving you
[19:06] <Sumi Mattine> things seem to be going alright......for now
[19:14] < King Obsidian > I am going to hug so many people.
[19:15] * Sumi Mattine smiles at that...
[19:15] < King Obsidian > After all I am so much more open about my feelings now.
[19:15] * someone runs up and hugs Obisdian's leg from behind
[19:16] *** Amethyst has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:16] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Amethyst
[19:16] * Amethyst looks up at her papa
[19:16] * King Obsidian looks at Amethyst.
[19:16] *** Amethyst is your average everyday Amethyst

[19:17] * Amethyst is a little girl with dark hair like her papa and green blue eyes like her mama
[19:18] < King Obsidian > Hi.
[19:19] <Amethyst> papa :)
[19:20] * King Obsidian pats Amethyst's head.
[19:21] <Sumi Mattine> she's been doing well in her studies
[19:22] < King Obsidian > Oh?
[19:22] < King Obsidian > That is good....
[19:22] <Sumi Mattine> she's doing her best to be worthy of the clan
[19:23] < King Obsidian > A Princess should know much.
[19:27] <Sumi Mattine> she wants to make you proud..Garnet too
[19:30] < King Obsidian > I know they will.
[19:43] < King Obsidian > Show time.
[19:44] *** Sumi Mattine has left #suburbansenshi3
[19:44] < King Obsidian > /left
[19:44] < King Obsidian > /left
[19:44] < King Obsidian > part
[19:45] *** King Obsidian has left #suburbansenshi3


[17:21] * Eliza McIntash breathes slowly in the tube that she stays in, and then, suddenly, wakes up.
[17:21] <Eliza McIntash> ????
[17:21] <Eliza McIntash> Wow... huh... I didn't...
[17:21] <Eliza McIntash> Sure didn't expect that.
[17:22] * Eliza McIntash looks around the room where she is secured, reminding herself where she is and trying to calm her breathing.
[17:22] <Eliza McIntash> ....
[17:22] <Eliza McIntash> ...
[17:22] <Eliza McIntash> ....
[17:22] <Eliza McIntash> !!!
[17:22] * Eliza McIntash winces.
[17:22] * Eliza McIntash makes weird faces and struggles, her body contorting.
[17:22] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 9 ]
[17:22] * Eliza McIntash reaches her finger up....
[17:22] <Eliza McIntash> >.O
[17:22] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 13 ]
[17:23] * Eliza McIntash scratches the tip of her nose, with obvious relief!
[17:23] <Eliza McIntash> Aaaaaaah
[17:23] * Eliza McIntash puts her hand back down toward her sides in the tube. "Whew... that was a nasty one!"
[17:23] <Eliza McIntash> ^_^
[17:24] * Eliza McIntash relaxes and breathes again, in quiet contemplation.
[17:29] <Eliza McIntash> Mmmmmmmm....
[17:32] * Eliza McIntash thinks, contemplating where she is.
[17:38] * Eliza McIntash flinches momentarily, and then stretches, taking a very deep breath of the air in the tube.
[17:47] * Eliza McIntash breathes again, softly, thinking about where the air and food and water come from and go.
[17:47] * Eliza McIntash smiles.
[17:52] * Eliza McIntash realizes she has goosebumps. <.<
[17:54] * Eliza McIntash shakes off this... slight distraction----she centers herself within the tube, and prepares for the battle to come.
[18:03] * Eliza McIntash meditates, so that she can be ready to fight.
[18:10] * Eliza McIntash presses her hands hard against the glass.
[18:10] <Eliza McIntash> ......
[18:10] <Eliza McIntash> ...!
[18:13] <Eliza McIntash> ....


[17:51] * Eliza McIntash breathes in...
[17:51] * Eliza McIntash breathes out...
[17:51] *** Eliza McIntash has joined #suburbansenshi3
[17:51] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Eliza McIntash *** Happy Autumn Equinox Day!!
[17:51] <Eliza McIntash> ....
[17:51] <Eliza McIntash> Alright... here goes...
[17:52] * Eliza McIntash softly chants, and moves her fingers inside the tube....
[17:52] * Eliza McIntash casts the spell.
[17:53] *** A perfect image of Chateaux Concierge appears outside the tube, in Eliza's chamber.
[17:53] * Eliza McIntash concentrates, looking at the illusion of Chateaux, and steadies her breathing, looking forward.
[17:56] <Eliza McIntash> .....
[17:56] <Eliza McIntash> .....
[17:57] * Eliza McIntash keeps looking at the image of Chateaux, the sensor readouts from the tube showing she's still concentrating hard, but that a new part of her brain is working than did in the prior years...
[17:57] <Eliza McIntash> .....
[17:57] <Eliza McIntash> >.<
[18:01] * Eliza McIntash concentrates... fiercely.
[18:01] <Eliza McIntash> ...
[18:01] * Eliza McIntash stares at the face of the image of Chateaux Concierge
[18:01] * Eliza McIntash looks at Chateaux Concierge.
[18:01] *** Chateaux Concierge is




More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: 'Second Reality' (album ver) by Purple Motion . She is Level 1.
Chateaux Concierge is an IRC Operator - Channel Administrator

[18:03] * Eliza McIntash smiles happily...
[18:03] * Eliza McIntash closes her eyes serenely.
[18:03] *** The image of Chateaux vanishes.
[18:04] * Eliza McIntash lets her hands fall to her side, and calmly breathes again at a retarded rate.
[18:04] * Eliza McIntash begins meditating, as she learned to do in her time in the Dreamlands at Ultharr.
[18:04] <Eliza McIntash> ....
[18:05] <Eliza McIntash> ......
[18:06] <Eliza McIntash> ........
[18:07] * Eliza McIntash 's eyes flutter, and her consciousness fades from this world, and goes elsewhere.




[19:14] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Testing Facility, somewhere in the west coast
[20:02] *** A limousine is rolling towards a large building in Arizona.
[20:22] *** The limousine arrives at the facility.
[20:28] *** Yukari Yakumo [IllusoryBorderHag@EnclaveFedCom.Net (PiratedServer] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:28] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Yukari Yakumo
[20:28] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:28] <@spiritflame> konbanwa David O`Cain
[20:31] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:31] <@spiritflame> konbanwa D. Kakaku
[20:32] <Yukari Yakumo> ^___^
[20:33] <D. Kakaku> [pub] WEll, looks like we're here.
[20:36] <David O`Cain> So, what's being tested here?
[20:38] <D. Kakaku> no one remembers?
[20:38] <Yukari Yakumo> I'm just along for the ride out of curiosity.
[20:38] <David O`Cain> I wasn't around to hear.
[20:40] <D. Kakaku> (( this is another reason why I needed X and matt here XD ))
[20:40] <D. Kakaku> (( and seriously... /move doesn't work here anymore? ))
[20:42] * D. Kakaku has moved to: [ ]
[20:43] <D. Kakaku> no one in here was around to hear it?
[20:46] <Yukari Yakumo> hear what?
[20:48] <D. Kakaku> ... you'll see it when we get down stairs.
[20:51] <David O`Cain> Alright.
[20:52] *** Kiyoshi Shin has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:52] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Kiyoshi Shin
[20:53] * Kiyoshi Shin is following..having been sent to represent one of the Shin Branches
[20:55] <D. Kakaku> ah, I missed you, has Matsumi said anything about it?
[20:57] <Kiyoshi Shin> not particuarly
[20:58] <D. Kakaku> I guess you'll all be surprised, then.
[20:58] * D. Kakaku opens the door to get out of the limo.
[21:02] * David O`Cain exits the limo
[21:02] * D. Kakaku walks on over to the open elevator.
[21:05] * Kiyoshi Shin follows
[21:06] * David O`Cain follows along
[21:07] * D. Kakaku presses a button, bringing the elevator down as everything rises from your point of view.
[21:10] *** a long ways down and it soon shows an overhead of a facility with about 6 pods, having finished up being built recently, and it also looks to be fully furnished.
[21:10] <D. Kakaku> a good example of tax dollars at work... hopefully.
[21:10] <David O`Cain> Huh. So, what are we looking at?
[21:11] <D. Kakaku> This.... is SEALAB... a new underwater research facility.
[21:12] <D. Kakaku> researchers and their families will be living here, picked from a list of qualified candidates.
[21:13] <David O`Cain> (Hey, when did this become Adult Swim?)
[21:13] <David O`Cain> - (Does it matter? Plenty of influence, and all.) -
[21:15] <D. Kakaku> I've been told that a somewhat new ability has been added so that it can still be useful after its use ends... I'm not sure what it is yet.
[21:16] <D. Kakaku> it has room for 250 people.
[21:18] <David O`Cain> Not bad.
[21:19] *** the elevator stops at a set of concrete bleachers.
[21:20] <D. Kakaku> here we are.
[21:20] * D. Kakaku steps off of the elevator and into one of the seats.
[21:21] * David O`Cain takes a seat on the bleechers
[21:21] *** someone passes by, having exited the research facility, having a gourd head and wringkly face.
[21:22] *** anyone who can sense black magic.... you might be able to smell a whole lot of it.
[21:23] <Kiyoshi Shin> ..
[21:24] <D. Kakaku> I don't know what it is, but it better make the facility last longer.
[21:25] <D. Kakaku> by the way, who was that guy? ....
[21:26] <D. Kakaku> anywyas... time to see the facility in... something wrong?
[21:26] *** dead ahead... it's coming from SEALAB.
[21:28] <David O`Cain> Huh?
[21:37] <D. Kakaku> (( waiting for Kiyoshi's reaction. ))
[21:38] <Kiyoshi Shin> ..interesting...
[21:39] * Kiyoshi Shin is impressed
[21:41] <D. Kakaku> well, thank you.. it took a lot of people and a lot of hours to plan it out... and about $3 billion, so it wasn't cheap either. thank everyone you see along the way.
[21:42] *** Beeps start ringing out... more like a truck reversing beep.
[21:43] *** PA: Rebuild test beginning in 10.
[21:43] <D. Kakaku> rebuild? it's already built, what the heck does it need a rebuild for?
[21:43] *** 9
[21:44] <David O`Cain> Your guess is as good as mine, man.
[21:44] *** 8
[21:46] <D. Kakaku> strengthening? I don't really know
[21:46] *** 7
[21:48] <David O`Cain> Whatever it is, maybe it's just for a single panel.
[21:49] <Kiyoshi Shin> hm??
[21:50] *** 6, 5
[21:50] <D. Kakaku> I don't know, that big-headed old guy that passed by us seemed particularily happy about something.
[21:51] *** 4
[21:51] <David O`Cain> Who was he, though?
[21:51] *** 3
[21:52] <D. Kakaku> don't know, never seen him before.
[21:52] *** 2
[21:52] <D. Kakaku> not even during development and the actual building of the facility... what about you Kiyoshi, you ever seen him?
[21:52] *** 1.5
[22:07] <David O`Cain> Er, Kiyoshi?
[22:08] <Kiyoshi Shin> no I have not
[22:11] *** 1, 0
[22:11] *** The entire SEALAB complex EXPLODES!
[22:11] <D. Kakaku> HEY!
[22:12] *** the explosion leaves behind the remains of the basic skeletal structure... and bits and pieces of the framework.
[22:14] <David O`Cain> O_o
[22:14] <Kiyoshi Shin> ...
[22:14] <D. Kakaku> .....
[22:15] <D. Kakaku> what the hell?
[22:15] <Mister Torgue> HOLY SKAGS[BLEEP]T! I saw that all the way up here in my Space Truck! That was F[BLEEP]KING AWESOME AS F[BLEEP]K!
[22:17] <David O`Cain> What...what caused that explosion?
[22:18] *** Black magic begins to severely exude from the remains as the structure begins to reform itself.
[22:18] <D. Kakaku> I did not have destruction of the facility in mind.
[22:20] <D. Kakaku> ... what a minute... what's happening?
[22:23] <David O`Cain> It's being put back together?
[22:24] *** some of the structures are reforming form the skeletal structure... other parts however, run out of black magic very quickly and are not able to fully be reform.
[22:25] <Kiyoshi Shin> ..well now
[22:27] <D. Kakaku> well, I didn't expect this... but it doesn't look like it can be completely put back together.
[22:30] *** some of the other pieces of the structure are now running out of Black magic and can't form back into one structure.
[22:35] <D. Kakaku> well, it doesn't look like we can make the deadline now.
[22:41] <David O`Cain> That sucks.
[22:46] <D. Kakaku> anyone know of any king of self-rebuilding materials?
[22:46] <David O`Cain> Um...
[22:46] *** the structure has run out of Black Magic... it's still not fully rebuilt.
[22:46] <D. Kakaku> *kind
[22:47] <Kiyoshi Shin> sadly no
[22:51] *** Kiyoshi Shin has left #suburbansenshi3 (*still there with the others*)
[22:51] *** and we'll have to stop here for 2 reasons, 1. one of the players are going to bed and 2. this is probably why I needed X here.
[22:57] <David O`Cain> (( Alrighty then. ))
[20:39] *** ... and continuing from where we left off.
[20:40] <D. Kakaku> where's it all gonna go now?
[20:47] <David O`Cain> I have no idea, man.
[20:51] <D. Kakaku> mmm, whatever made it rebuild, is obviously in short supply.
[20:52] <David O`Cain> I see.
[21:03] <Scientist> not exactly, if we can capture a few of the Kouma roaming around this facility, we could grind their guts to make a BlackMagic coating to restore the structure, it seems that 2.5 liters didn't cut it, I'll be upping the post-explosion dose to 5 liters.
[21:03] <D. Kakaku> how did you get here and what did you say?
[21:13] <Kiyoshi Shin> hm?
[21:16] <Scientist> *sigh* I said if we can get enough kouma and crush them into a fine powder or liquid, about 1 per liter, we might be able to comepltely reform the structure back to what it was before it exploded.
[21:23] <D. Kakaku> 5 Kouma for every liter of whatevercoating you used to rest... partially restore the structure?
[21:24] <David O`Cain> How big?
[21:26] <David O`Cain> I mean, how big were these Kouma?
[21:28] <Scientist> we aare talking about 3-4 feet kouma.
[21:37] *** speak of the devil, it looks like 5 of them have been spotted in various parts of the facility... and since the DM is getting sleepy, we'll speed this up by skipping 5 battles and just say all 5 are rounded up.
[21:50] <David O`Cain> Got'em.
[21:55] * Scientist grabs one of the Kouma ang drags it to a chamber, throwing it inside.
[21:56] <Scientist> and now, we extract its blackmagic essence.
[22:05] * Scientist activates an apparatus which begins to crush and pick apart the kouma into something resembling tar before separating into a powder and a liquid.
[22:06] <David O`Cain> So, that's it?
[22:08] <Scientist> yes, but only this machine can do that.
[22:34] * Scientist starts doing it to the 4 other Kouma, and finally, the 5 liters of BlackMagic essence is produced.
[23:09] <Scientist> there we go, all done.
[23:12] * Scientist turns on an industrial fan, pouring the 5 liters into its airflow, sprinkling it over the not quite healed structure of Sealab.
[23:13] * Kiyoshi Shin blinks
[23:15] *** the structure resumes healing itself.. about 20 minutes later, it's back in a state whereyou would never be able to tell that it exploded at all.
[23:15] <D. Kakaku> well, I'll be amazed.
[23:16] <Scientist> applications could include: reconditioning war equipment, reparation of skyscraper damage.
[23:17] <D. Kakaku> I think it's best to keep it to sealab for a while.
[23:23] <David O`Cain> Interesting.
[23:27] <D. Kakaku> well, what do you guys think of it?
[23:36] <David O`Cain> I guess it sorta helps cut down the Kouma population?
[23:59] <D. Kakaku> since you've seen what this thing is, I think it's time for the public unveiling, meanwhile, you all can get some sleep.
[00:06] <David O`Cain> Okay, man.
[00:11] <D. Kakaku> there are a few suites rented out in nearby Phoenix./part plus, the unveiling will be taking place there.
[00:11] *** D. Kakaku has left #suburbansenshi3 (Yeah! Let's go!)
[00:12] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has left #suburbansenshi3 (Thanks for the room and board.)
[00:27] *** Kiyoshi Shin has left #suburbansenshi3


[15:55] *** YingGirl [guardianphoenix@unknowndestiny.com] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[15:55] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa YingGirl
[15:55] * YingGirl sighs, having some slight headaches as she ponder arounds the DMC office
[15:56] * YingGirl looks at a costume she bought while shopping
[15:57] <YingGirl> at least i can try to go to the event
[15:57] <YingGirl> and not skin a kit and those annoyances
[15:58] * YingGirl pops two advil as she sits at Dante's desk
[15:58] <YingGirl> where the hell are you
[16:07] * YingGirl sighs. Hates going to the Hotel.
[16:08] * YingGirl hears the dead silence in the office
[16:12] * YingGirl gets up to go take a nap
[16:13] *** YingGirl [guardianphoenix@unknowndestiny.com] has left #suburbansenshi3 (missing you)


[19:58] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Secret Basement where Eliza is kept
[19:58] * Eliza McIntash [Headphones] breathes hard, sweating.
[19:59] * Eliza McIntash [Headphones] closes her eyes tightly, concentrating as hard as she possibly can, trying to summon every ounce of strength she has...
[19:59] <Eliza McIntash> [Headphones] I can do this.
[19:59] <Eliza McIntash> [Headphones] I can do this.
[19:59] <Eliza McIntash> [Headphones] I've been preparing for this for months.
[19:59] <Eliza McIntash> [Headphones] Even if I lose, I still win.
[19:59] <Eliza McIntash> [Headphones] It's okay.
[20:00] * Eliza McIntash [Headphones] chants and breathes quietly, but the sweat drips from her body from the tension...
[20:01] * Eliza McIntash [Headphones] 's eyes fly open. "She is here."


[20:05] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: The Harvest Demiplane
[20:06] *** The gate leads to a world of fields and mist and gourds and stacked hay and berries set upon slabs of obsidian, rose-colored granite, and elaborate vistas of mosses under an autumn twilight
[20:07] *** Megan Smithson finds herself in the cent of worked wood, cut cedar, and baskets of ripe apples.
[20:07] *** Vines drape from overhead to form swings and hammocks that are festooned with growing berries you can eat without even moving.
[20:08] *** has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:08] <@spiritflame> konbanwa *** Happy Birthday, Doctor Xadium!!
[20:08] <Megan Smithson> ^
[20:08] * Megan Smithson looks around, examining the apples and plants
[20:10] *** The apples are all ripe and delicious-looking, coming in many colors
[20:11] <Megan Smithson> hello? is anyone here?
[20:12] * Anesha steps into this demiplane, her nature-affinity going to work in examing this place.
[20:12] <A woman's voice> Yes. I made this place.
[20:12] <Megan Smithson> oh!
[20:12] * Megan Smithson looks around
[20:13] * A woman's voice comes from behind one of the two waterfalls opposite of one another, where lights blink behind it like beckoning fireflies.
[20:13] <A woman's voice> I thought I should invite people here to talk to them, so they do not get the wrong idea.
[20:14] <A woman's voice> A social. An ice-breaker, if you want.
[20:14] <Megan Smithson> oh I see
[20:14] <A woman's voice> Eat all you want. Stay a while if you want to. I thought it would be best to try to get to know people, instead of starting things off wrong.
[20:14] <Megan Smithson> it's..rather awkward simply speaking to a voice
[20:14] * Megan Smithson pauses and picks up an apple, looking it over
[20:15] <A woman's voice> ....I suppose that is true.
[20:15] * Megan Smithson tries to place the type
[20:15] *** A woman in a green, white, and aqua serafuku with bright red hair, an energetic young face, and narrow and wary eyes walks out of the waterfall.
[20:16] <Megan Smithson> hello..who are you?
[20:17] *** The woman walks out of the waterfall, but she doesn't seem to get wet. She has rings on her fingers and a dagger in her belt.
[20:17] <Young woman> My name.... is Sailor Enclave.
[20:17] * Young woman is now known as Sailor Enclave
[20:18] <Megan Smithson> hello...I'm Megan Smithson
[20:19] <Sailor Enclave> It is nice to meet you, Megan.
[20:19] * Sailor Enclave looks at Megan Smithson.
[20:19] *** Megan Smithson is young woman with wavy long brown hair that covers one of her eyes. She wears glasses, has brown eyes and a kind smile. She is Matsumi and Joanna's mother. She stands at around 6'3
Her image Song is: . She is Level 1.

[20:20] <Sailor Enclave> I must say, you do not seem to be one of the folk I expected to respond to my invitation, but I meant it in good faith, and you are welcome all the same.
[20:20] * Sailor Enclave turns to Anesha. "Your appearance is much more in line with what I was expecting."
[20:20] <Anesha> (Had a figuring it was this one.) Have to say, you certainly went a bit extravagant for a simple meet and greet.
[20:20] <Sailor Enclave> What is worth doing is worth doing well.
[20:21] <Megan Smithson> now what does that mean
[20:21] <Sailor Enclave> Besides, boring parties suck, and for those who do NOT know me, I thought it would be helpful to understand what I am.
[20:22] <Sailor Enclave> And besides, I do not consider such extravagant. Not really.
[20:22] <Sailor Enclave> I did want to make people feel welcome, though. Food helps to do that.
[20:22] * Sailor Enclave plops down on one of the hammocks and eats some of the berries.
[20:23] * Megan Smithson looks for a place to sit and sits down, taking a bite of the apple
[20:24] * Sailor Enclave breaks a nut open with her heel, and pops it into her mouth.
[20:25] <Sailor Enclave> I do hope I answered your question about "what does that mean." This isn't supposed to be some kind of awkward interrogation. Enjoy yourself.
[20:25] <Sailor Enclave> That was my intent, anyway.
[20:25] * Sailor Enclave shrugs.
[20:25] * Anesha kicks back as she summons vines of her own to form a seat for herself.
[20:26] <Megan Smithson> well it is quite pleasent
[20:26] * Sailor Enclave only rolls her eyes the tiniest bit at Anesha's making her own furnishings.
[20:27] <Sailor Enclave> I appreciate that.
[20:27] <Sailor Enclave> It's magic!
[20:27] <Sailor Enclave> Enjoy it to the fullest.
[20:28] * Sailor Enclave picks up a mushroom that has a little bit of water in the top. She drinks the water, then starts eating the mushroom.
[20:28] <Sailor Enclave> So tell me, Megan Smithson, why did you come here?
[20:30] <Megan Smithson> I'm not sure....it seemed interesting...
[20:30] <Sailor Enclave> Well, interesting things can be important. I figure some people might not go through because they would be afraid of what they hadn't seen before.
[20:30] <Sailor Enclave> I suppose that doesn't apply to you.
[20:31] * Sailor Enclave lays on her back and looks up into the endless twilight and smells the plants. "At least, not in this particular case."
[20:31] <Megan Smithson> I lived through the 60s....those were interesting times ^^;;
[20:32] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:32] <@spiritflame> konbanwa D. Kakaku *** Happy Birthday, Doctor Xadium!!
[20:32] <Sailor Enclave> I'll take your word for it. I don't think there are many times that are not interesting.
[20:32] <Sailor Enclave> Certainly not to the people that experience them.
[20:33] <D. Kakaku> what is this place?
[20:33] <Sailor Enclave> It is whatever you wish it to be!
[20:34] <Sailor Enclave> It has food and water and rest and twilight and, hopefully, good company.
[20:34] <Sailor Enclave> You will notice that there is the moss and the trees and the plants and pools of water that are fed by those two waterfalls. They are as far as you can go, except to and from the other world through that gate.
[20:35] * Sailor Enclave picks up a pile of grain and picks up a Hazelnut. She hesitates, and chooses a chestnut instead.
[20:35] <Sailor Enclave> Mmmmm.
[20:36] <Sailor Enclave> So what did you hope to find here, young man? We are simply meeting and talking; getting to know one another.
[20:36] * Sailor Enclave looks at D. Kakaku.
[20:36] *** D. Kakaku is a 23 year old New Jersey native with sun-streaked light brown hair, blue eyes, and a lightly tanned complexion. A portly young man, he's never seen without his trusty black satchel,He enjoys collecting video games and animating. More information about him is Here.
His image Song is: Carry on My Wayward Son, by Kansas. He is Level 1.

[20:37] <D. Kakaku> well, I thought there might be something interesting through the portal, so I stopped by.
[20:39] <Sailor Enclave> Well, I hope my works meet your criteria for what is interesting?
[20:39] <Sailor Enclave> I thought that inviting people to speak to me would be a wise course of action. Thank you all for accepting my hospitality.
[20:40] <Anesha> So then... what precisely were you looking to speak about?
[20:40] <D. Kakaku> basically, anything out of the norm.
[20:41] <Sailor Enclave> Anything at all, really.
[20:41] <Megan Smithson> is there any coffee here?
[20:42] <Sailor Enclave> Coffee....
[20:42] <Sailor Enclave> Unlikely.
[20:42] <Sailor Enclave> I did not consider such.
[20:42] <Sailor Enclave> I suppose, next time, I'll try to include something with a little zip to it when I make the plane.
[20:43] <Sailor Enclave> I don't regret that I didn't design the plane with stimulants in mind. I was concerned people wouldn't trust me.
[20:43] <Sailor Enclave> Best to just enjoy the standard fare, hospital-food style!
[20:43] * Sailor Enclave eats a green apple.
[20:43] <Sailor Enclave> What do I want to talk about?
[20:44] <Sailor Enclave> Eh, I want us all to have less to fear from one another after we finish than before we began. I hoped just getting to know one another, communication and all that, would help.
[20:45] <Anesha> Well then, here's one to think on -- what precisely are your goals?
[20:46] <D. Kakaku> short or long term?
[20:46] <Sailor Enclave> ......
[20:46] <Sailor Enclave> Not dying.
[20:46] <Sailor Enclave> That's the main one.
[20:46] <Sailor Enclave> In an environment where just existing can be cause for contention, my main goal is not to die.
[20:47] <Sailor Enclave> .....but....
[20:47] * Anesha raises an eyebrow to that.
[20:47] <Sailor Enclave> Even that is secondary.
[20:47] <Sailor Enclave> I am a Sailor Senshi.
[20:47] <Sailor Enclave> I AM Enclave. It's people, and its power and its soul, and its future.
[20:47] <Sailor Enclave> I will defend Enclave from whatever would harm it.
[20:47] <Sailor Enclave> I am the soldier of desperation.
[20:48] <Megan Smithson> oh like my daughter
[20:48] <Sailor Enclave> Those who do not threaten me or persecute those I hold in my protection have little to fear from me.
[20:50] * Sailor Enclave turns to look at Megan Smithson
[20:50] <Sailor Enclave> Your daughter?
[20:51] * Sailor Enclave looks at her closely.
[20:51] <Megan Smithson> um yes
[20:51] <Megan Smithson> my daughter is a sailor senshi
[20:51] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:51] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain *** Happy Birthday, Doctor Xadium!!
[20:51] * Megan O`Cain and David both enter the area
[20:53] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, guys.
[20:53] <Sailor Enclave> Fascinating.
[20:53] <Sailor Enclave> How did you find out your daughter was a Sailor Senshi?
[20:53] <David O`Cain> Evening, folks.
[20:54] <Sailor Enclave> Welcome to the Harvester's Demiplane! Sit down, eat, and enjoy yourself!
[20:54] *** There are slabs of unworked stone covered in apples, nuts, and grain soaking in water. The scent of apples, fruits, people's breath, and the harvest is in the air.
[20:55] <David O`Cain> Nice place.
[20:55] *** Waterfalls to your left and right are formed from cataracts that pour from high overhead in the unending twilight.
[20:55] <Sailor Enclave> I appreciate that.
[20:56] <Megan Smithson> well....
[20:56] <Megan Smithson> she told me
[20:58] <Sailor Enclave> Now THAT is trust.
[20:58] <Sailor Enclave> Many, quite likely, would not have their family know of the supernatural fights they must face.
[20:59] <Sailor Enclave> Do you worry that your daughter my perish in her battles as a Sailor Senshi?
[20:59] * Sailor Enclave eats a pear.
[21:00] * David O`Cain and Megan find themselves seats
[21:00] <Megan Smithson> of course I do
[21:03] * Sailor Enclave directs David and Megan to some vines that hang down from trees which are twisted into the shape of swings and hammocks for their convenience.
[21:03] *** Some of the hammocks have edible berries and fungi growing right on them!
[21:03] <Sailor Enclave> Such is the nature of attachment to others.
[21:03] <Sailor Enclave> I'm sure you are proud of what she stands for.
[21:03] <Sailor Enclave> Well.
[21:03] * Sailor Enclave thinks about it.
[21:03] <Sailor Enclave> Most likely you are.
[21:04] <Sailor Enclave> Not all Sailor Soldiers embody or guard things that everybody is extremely keen on.
[21:05] * Sailor Enclave takes a deep breath, and dips a dried apricot into some honey. She licks her fingers after putting it into her mouth.
[21:06] <Megan Smithson> but she's also a grown woman and I respect her decisions
[21:07] * Sailor Enclave nods.
[21:07] <Sailor Enclave> 'sfunny.
[21:07] <Sailor Enclave> Did her awakening come late, or is she just a long-term veteran?
[21:07] <Sailor Enclave> Most sailor senshi do not start out as adults?
[21:07] <Sailor Enclave> I think this, but I could be wrong.
[21:08] <Megan Smithson> well I didn't know that then
[21:08] <Sailor Enclave> Is everybody having a pleasant time, by the way?
[21:08] * Megan O`Cain takes out her e-kiseru, takes a puff, and exhales water vapor
[21:08] <Megan Smithson> she apparently started when she was 15...
[21:08] <Sailor Enclave> Heh, I'll take that as a yes.
[21:08] <D. Kakaku> I'm having a good time, yes
[21:08] * Sailor Enclave turns to listen to Megan Smithson's story.
[21:08] <Sailor Enclave> Splendid. I'm glad I could show you all a good day while we interact peacably!
[21:09] <Sailor Enclave> Er... go on?
[21:09] * Sailor Enclave gestures to Megan Smithson
[21:09] <Megan Smithson> she hid it from us at the time
[21:09] <Megan Smithson> then when she moved to Japan..
[21:11] * Sailor Enclave narrows her eyes, listening. She tosses an apple core away and it lands in a pool of water with a splash.
[21:12] <Megan Smithson> I didn't see her for several years
[21:14] <Sailor Enclave> Such is the life of most soildiers, though. Even supernatural magical destined ones.
[21:14] * Sailor Enclave strokes her chin.
[21:17] <Sailor Enclave> I would ask, then, if you have come to peace with it now?
[21:20] <Megan Smithson> oh yes I am
[21:22] <Sailor Enclave> Good... good.
[21:22] <Sailor Enclave> Just so you know... this reality is going to break apart in just a few minutes.
[21:23] <Megan O`Cain> Oh?
[21:23] <Sailor Enclave> You might want to have a few last bites and wrap up the conversations. It was lovely getting to meet with you, but every reality is finite.
[21:23] <D. Kakaku> why?
[21:23] * Sailor Enclave nods to Megan O`Cain. "Yes."
[21:24] <Sailor Enclave> Why what? Why are all realities finite?
[21:24] <Sailor Enclave> Or why is this one going to break now?
[21:24] * Sailor Enclave plops down off of the hammock where she was resting. "I can really only help you with one."
[21:24] <Sailor Enclave> ^_^
[21:24] <D. Kakaku> second one
[21:25] <Sailor Enclave> Ah.
[21:25] <Sailor Enclave> Because....
[21:26] * Sailor Enclave gets a little bit quieter. "Because in order for magic to endure forever... to enjoy or create anything that can endure forever, or even for a long time... there must be sacrifice."
[21:26] <D. Kakaku> ohh
[21:27] <Megan O`Cain> Well, if this space is going to collapse, I guess it's back to the Hotel.
[21:27] <Anesha> 'Til then.
[21:27] <Sailor Enclave> And while I am struck by your appreciation for the place I made for us to meet, I didn't intend it to last forever---that would require vast effort. Easy come, easy go.
[21:27] <Sailor Enclave> Thanks for your visit.
[21:27] <Sailor Enclave> I'll perhaps have another get together another month or something.
[21:27] <Megan Smithson> oh it is a pleasure!
[21:27] <Sailor Enclave> Enjoy yourselves!
[21:28] * Sailor Enclave ushers people back through the Gate, which leads to ss2
[21:28] <Megan O`Cain> Perhaps you could visit us instead.
[21:28] <D. Kakaku> yeah
[21:28] * Megan O`Cain and David proceed to leave
[21:28] <D. Kakaku> anyways, I'll see you all around
[21:29] *** Anesha [VineWhisperer@Makai.dw] has left #suburbansenshi3 (*with a shuffling of vines, she's on her way out*)
[21:29] * Sailor Enclave smiles and waves goodbye. ^_^
[21:29] *** Megan O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (Back to the our home.)
[21:29] *** D. Kakaku has left #suburbansenshi3 (*walks back through the portal*)
[21:29] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has left #suburbansenshi3 (Off to the Hotel, then.)
[21:33] *** Megan Smithson has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:35] * Sailor Enclave smiles happy as they all leave, and gets to the business of clearing out what she cares about inside the demiplane.
[21:35] *** Sailor Enclave [SmilingSoulFarmer@sculptedeternity.con] has quit IRC (I'll be back again. And again. And again.)


[23:37] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has joined #suburbansenshi3
[23:37] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Kaelyn P. Peinforte
[23:37] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte sits in the main room of the Garden Manor...looking over an old book...
[23:38] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ..how would they have returned.....it isn't possible
[23:38] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I destroyed the box....I left nothing to chance
[23:39] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte pauses......forwning to herself
[23:39] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> *frowning
[23:40] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte carefully reaches towards a cane resting near her chair
[23:43] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte unsheathes a sword from the cane and spins around, pointing it at a maid, who stands there not blinking
[23:43] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ..oh..it's simply you
[23:45] <Amy> may I get you anything, mistress ^^
[23:46] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> no no it's fine...thank you
[23:46] <Amy> if I am not needed, then I shall go
[23:46] * Amy bleeds back into the shadows
[23:46] *** Amy has left #suburbansenshi3
[23:46] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte frowns to herself....and sits back down
[23:49] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte glances up at the portrait of Adelaine Peinforte
[23:50] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte stares at the soft but focused eyes on the painting
[23:51] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ....I wonder what you would say to all this
[23:56] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte frowns..glancing from side to side...looking among the shadows
[00:01] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ....
[00:01] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> there are indeed dark shadows rising.....
[00:01] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi3


[22:24] * Eliza McIntash sighs softly
[22:24] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Secret Basement: Eliza's Secured Chamber
[22:25] * Eliza McIntash presses her hands against the glass, and curls her toes. She concentrates, very very hard, on something she clearly can perceive and cares immensely about.
[22:25] <Eliza McIntash> >.<
[22:25] <Eliza McIntash> >.<
[22:25] <Eliza McIntash> >.<
[22:26] * Eliza McIntash sweats, and continues to do so enough to soak herself, if it were not for the machines that regulate the air and humidity where she is being held.
[22:26] <Eliza McIntash> Got to be strong.
[22:26] <Eliza McIntash> Got to be Strong...
[22:27] * Eliza McIntash concentrates, her face so intense that it is barely recognizable.
[22:28] <Eliza McIntash> I can do it.
[22:28] <Eliza McIntash> I can fight her when she returns to my body...
[22:29] <Eliza McIntash> I will be strong.
[22:29] <Eliza McIntash> I will stop her.
[22:29] <Eliza McIntash> >.<
[22:31] * Eliza McIntash suddenly opens her eyes, gasping, and covered in sweat. She realizes she has been trembling.
[22:31] <Eliza McIntash> ....
[22:31] <Eliza McIntash> Okay that's.... enough preparations for now, I guess.
[22:31] <Eliza McIntash> So exhausted.
[22:31] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 10 ]
[22:32] * Eliza McIntash reaches into her pocket like a true escape artist, and pull out Chateaux's headphones.
[22:32] * Eliza McIntash has moved to: [ Chateaux's Headphones ]
[22:32] * Eliza McIntash [Chateaux's Headphones] closes her eyes.
[22:34] * Eliza McIntash [Chateaux's Headphones] 's pulse finally falls back to normal, as she opens herself to the sounds fed through the headphones. "......."
[22:38] <Eliza McIntash> [Chateaux's Headphones] d~_~b
[22:43] * Eliza McIntash [Chateaux's Headphones] smiles contentedly.
[22:51] * Eliza McIntash [Chateaux's Headphones] relaxes after her training, her vitals showing her pulse and brainwaves soon descending to REM-type states.
[22:51] *** Eliza McIntash [0] has quit IRC (Rest now. Train again soon.)


[12:50] * zairafirefly looks at suzie.
[12:50] *** suzie is a Mongoosetiger with very light, sandy colored fur and brown eyes. She's cuddly and likes cute things and children. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: 'Guess How Much I Love You' by Yuki Kajiura . She is Level 1.

[12:50] <zairafirefly> cool fixed


[19:58] * Sailor Triton scrambles back out of the gymnasium...as does the mutated swim club and a few others
[19:59] * Sailor Triton turns around...
[19:59] *** the gymnasium flashes with brilliant and unearthly light
[20:01] *** the building EXPLODES upwards..as a HUGE monsterious...like some..horrid mix of every sea creature imaginable rises up..screaming strange words as a storm bellows around it
[20:01] <Sailor Triton> !!!
[20:02] <spiritflame>Sailor Triton rolls 1d10 [ 7 ]
[20:02] * Sailor Triton manages to keep her mind steady..remembering what has happened..and steels herself
[20:02] * Sailor Triton manages to avoid a lashing tenticle.....and then another..using her sand powers to help her glide out of the way
[20:03] * Sailor Triton avoids the HUMOGIOUS claw lashing down on her..and uses the moment to run up one of the creature's many arms
[20:03] * Sailor Triton jumps up, just as the creature notices her....
[20:04] * Sailor Triton SLASHES with her fully formed trident....gashing one its eyes and causing it to howl in fury
[20:05] * Sailor Triton is struck by one of the tentacles..sending her flying backwards!
[20:06] * Sailor Triton quickly uses her sand by instinct..and creatures a piller to send her sideways out of the way
[20:08] * Sailor Triton struggles through the rain and storm...as the monster tears through the building
[20:10] * Sailor Triton dodges every attack.......avoiding the creature's powers and mentally steeling herself against it's strange aura
[20:12] * Sailor Triton grips her trident...launched high into the hair
[20:12] <Sailor Triton> *air
[20:14] * Sailor Triton looks down..as the creature opens it's entire large maw to destroy her
[20:16] * Sailor Triton grips the trident...the jewel on it glowing bright...
[20:17] * Sailor Triton swings the trident upward and then down.....the ENTIRE ground underneath rising as sand pulls upward from it........and like a wave SMASHES into the creature's skull.............
[20:19] * Sailor Triton crashes downward....pushing through the sand and SMASHES the trident across the monster...pushing it hard into its side
[20:21] * Sailor Triton crashes to the ground....as the sand falls over her as well
[20:33] *** the giant thing..crashes backwards...HORRIBLY injured
[20:36] * Sailor Triton manages to push herself out to the sand....watching as the now near-mortally injured thing vanishes under the earth....
[20:39] * Sailor Triton looks over at the girls from the swim meet...who have transformed back into normal humans
[20:41] * Sailor Triton looks up at the night sky.........exausted
[20:45] * Sailor Triton runs over to make sure her classmates are ok
[20:45] *** Jupiter Knight [realjupiterknight@jovian.jup.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:45] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Jupiter Knight
[20:46] * Jupiter Knight teleports to the area of the fight.
[20:46] * Jupiter Knight looks around at the carnage and sees Triton and the fallen classmates.
[20:46] <Jupiter Knight> Yo, you okay?
[20:47] <Sailor Triton> h-huh?
[20:47] <Sailor Triton> who are you??
[20:48] <Jupiter Knight> Jupiter Knight, chosen champion of Jupiter. Pleased to meet you. Whom might you be? Haven't fought alongside you before.
[20:49] <Sailor Triton> um I'm Del-....I'm Sailor Triton
[20:51] <Jupiter Knight> Triton huh? That would mean that you are a Satellite Senshi then.
[20:52] <Sailor Triton> yea..yeah i am
[20:55] <Jupiter Knight> I've only met a few of the ones associated with Jupiter. Triton would make me believe you are associated with Neptune.
[20:58] <Jupiter Knight> I apologize that I didn't get here sooner. I was unaware of this happening. However, it looks like you handled yourself quite well.
[21:03] <Sailor Triton> i..it's alright it was...
[21:03] <Sailor Triton> scary...
[21:04] <Jupiter Knight> Have you fought alongside anyone else or have you been by yourself since you awoke as Triton?
[21:05] <Sailor Triton> um..I..I didn't..awake
[21:05] <Sailor Triton> yes.I..do..fight with others
[21:07] <Jupiter Knight> It's okay. Breathe in slowly and exhale slowly. I'm not going to allow anything to happen to you.
[21:08] <Jupiter Knight> I am curious where your allies were though.
[21:08] <Sailor Triton> I..fought..alone
[21:09] <Jupiter Knight> I understand that. I mean didn't you call for backup?
[21:10] <Sailor Triton> ....
[21:10] * Sailor Triton looks like she realized suddenly she could do that
[21:12] <Sailor Triton> o..oh oops
[21:12] * Jupiter Knight chuckles a bit.
[21:12] <Jupiter Knight> You have to be careful about fighting alone. If the fight went badly for you and I wasn't able to make it in time, it could have been a very costly mistake.
[21:14] <Jupiter Knight> However, you prevailed and it seems these kids will be okay. Fine work out there.
[21:15] <Sailor Triton> o..oh thank you!
[21:17] <Jupiter Knight> Of course.
[21:23] <Sailor Triton> OH GEEZ I should get home!
[21:25] <Sailor Triton> mom and mama will be onwdering where I am >>
[21:28] <Jupiter Knight> Need a lift? I could help you get back there faster. You don't have to tell me the house, just the neighbor and I'll get you teleported there in an instant.
[21:30] <Sailor Triton> oh!
[21:30] <Sailor Triton> I'm at The Hotel
[21:32] <Jupiter Knight> The HOTEL? And I haven't seen you yet? Intriguing. Alright, hold on, we will go back together then.
[21:32] <Sailor Triton> hold on??
[21:32] <Jupiter Knight> Kamenari Ryu, two for point-to-point transport back to the lobby of the HOTEL.
[21:33] * Jupiter Knight hears "Understood. Energizing", engulfing the two in a light and then the two lights disappear.
[21:33] *** Jupiter Knight [realjupiterknight@jovian.jup.gov] has left #suburbansenshi3 (When the (not OKC) Thunder rolls, the lightning has already struck!)
[21:33] *** Sailor Triton has left #suburbansenshi3


[23:13] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: Kaelyn P. Peinforte is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[23:13] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ...
[23:14] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> you do not belong in this universe
[23:14] <Woman in the shadows> ....I have business here....
[23:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I suggest you live this place...
[23:15] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte unsheathes her cane sword
[23:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> *leave
[23:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I will not have you endanger the people here...
[23:17] <Woman in the shadows> once my business is concluded...I shall leave.........but not before
[23:18] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ...I shall not let you harm anyone in this world
[23:18] <Woman in the shadows> ..and you think you can stop me, witch....
[23:19] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I am not alone...if you harm anyone within the hotel..they will hunt you down and destroy you
[23:20] * Woman in the shadows chuckles a little....
[23:20] <Woman in the shadows> I know all about the hotel.....
[23:20] * Woman in the shadows slowly steps out of the shadows....
[23:20] * Woman in the shadows is now known as Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H)
[23:21] * Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H) grins..and wipes blood from the edges of her lips...dropping the half-dead woman from her arms
[23:21] <Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H)> my own is..quite interesting
[23:21] <Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H)> but until i hunt down this criminal..this..murderer...
[23:22] <Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H)> I shall be here.......
[23:22] * Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H) 's eyes glow a blood red
[23:23] <Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H)> now stay..out of my way
[23:23] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte swings her blade towards Matsumi
[23:24] * Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H) bursts into a swarm of moths which swarm over Kaelyn, forcing the woman to flail her sword around in defense
[23:24] * Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H) 's swarm form flies off into the night..leaving behind Kaelyn and the woman
[23:25] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte catches her breath.....and runs over to check on the woman.....
[23:25] *** the woman has been drained with enough blood that she's in serious danger of falling into a coma...but not enough to kill her
[23:27] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte manages to pick up the woman......and goes to get her some medical help


[19:33] * Meanwhile in Gensokyo.
[19:33] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:33] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat
[19:33] <Chibi-Nat> ^__^
[19:33] * Chibi-Nat dashes through the Bamboo Forest of the Lost, well within Rising Floof territory and attempting to hide from her fluffy pursuers.
[19:39] <Forest Kit> :D
[19:44] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :D
[19:44] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Hi!
[19:53] <Forest Kit> hi :D
[19:53] * Forest Kit trots around Chibi-Nat :D
[19:54] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Come to play with me?
[19:57] <Forest Kit> yuppa, we play with 45? :D
[20:00] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Where is she?
[20:05] *** Elsewhere at the same time...
[20:05] *** UMP-9 has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:05] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-9
[20:05] <UMP-9>
[20:05] <UMP-9> Let's see, I wonder what these Forest Kits like to eat the most.
[20:07] * UMP-9 pokes around among the bamboo trees, looking for tasty bugs and berry plants.
[20:08] * UMP-9 sees G-11 standing a short distance away, looking decidedly awake and active.
[20:08] <G-11> o__O
[20:08] <G-11> O__o
[20:09] <Forest Kit> :3
[20:10] * G-11 looks like she's...convulsing? Then she stops shuddering so quickly that it's almost startling to see.
[20:10] <G-11> >:(
[20:10] <UMP-9> G-11? Are you...?
[20:10] * UMP-9 is grabbed from behind and spun around hard.
[20:12] <Forest Kit> :O
[20:12] <~> https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2742480?q=intruder_%28girls_frontline%29 THIS girl is now standing directly behind UMP-9
[20:12] <UMP-9> You?!
[20:13] <Unknown> Me.
[20:13] <Forest Kit> :O
[20:13] * Forest Kit Trots quickly and starts looking to pounce >:D
[20:14] * Unknown GRABS UMP-9 by the throat with one and and slaps her other hand, palm open, over UMP-9's face. Black metallic-looking liquid quickly spreads out from underneath her hand and seeps quickly into UMP-9's open mouth, nostrils, and ears.
[20:15] <Unknown> Me...me...me!!
[20:15] <Forest Kit> <:O
[20:17] * UMP-9 sounds like she's trying to scream, but instead of a voice what's coming out of her mouth sounds way more like an old dial-up modem sound interspersed with binary code. Suddenly, she stops struggling.
[20:17] <Forest Kit> :<
[20:19] * Unknown releases UMP-9, who stares back at her with a now cold expression that seems completely out-of-place on the face of UMP-9
[20:19] * Unknown is now known as Intruder
[20:20] <UMP-9> Me too.
[20:20] <Intruder> Status of the targets?
[20:20] * Forest Kit continues observing :O
[20:20] <UMP-9> Subject Natalia has been seen playing nearby.
[20:21] <G-11> The other Langister siblings have also been spotted, playing around in fox form as well.
[20:21] * Forest Kit all converse with eachother and some of them trot off towards Chibi-Nat
[20:24] <Intruder> Begin abduction operations. A retrieval mission will soon begin for the rest of you. Coordinate and synchronize to minimize the amount of time you have to remain here.
[20:29] <Forest Kit> maximize time :D
[20:30] * G--11 and UMP-9 quickly walk down the path deeper into the Forest, moving towards their respective targets.
[20:30] <Intruder> In the meantime...
[20:31] * Intruder cloaks herself and retreats back into hiding.
[20:32] <Forest Kit> :O
[20:33] * Forest Kit s (more of them, trot off towards Chibi-Nat, putting the plan intoaction early!
[20:33] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) continues to frolic, batting at her friend playfully with her paws. :D
[20:35] * Forest Kit trots, Yipping like mad :O
[20:37] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> What's wrong?
[20:37] <Forest Kit> you be targeted :O
[20:38] <Forest Kit> wierd robot turn 9 bad again :O
[20:41] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> What weird robot?
[20:43] <Forest Kit> wierd robot with goo :O
[20:47] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> What's she trying to do?
[20:48] * Forest Kit (1) Peers at Chibi-Nat very deeply OwO
[20:48] <Forest Kit> she make them back into bad people :O
[20:48] <Forest Kit> make them break promise :<
[20:52] * Forest Kit (1) POOFS into looking EXACTLY Like Chibi-Nat :3
[20:55] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :O
[20:55] <Forest Kit> :O
[20:56] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> You look like me!
[20:56] <Forest Kit> :3
[20:56] <Forest Kit> yuppa :D
[21:02] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> What you do now?
[21:02] <Forest Kit> we trick them
[21:05] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Trick how?
[21:07] <Forest Kit> me make them think me you :D
[21:09] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> But they'll take YOU instead! What if they hurt you?
[21:09] <Forest Kit> that what we count on :3
[21:10] * Forest Kit gives Chibi-Nat tailpats :D
[21:10] <Forest Kit> initi-8 kit-personatin protect plan :D
[21:16] * Forest Kit a few others trot off to the other langisters :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :# :3 :3 :3 :3
[21:19] * Forest Kit a few trot off back to the HOTEL :3 :D :3
[21:19] <Forest Kit> :3
[21:25] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> But what about you? if they take you, you might be hurt! I no want to see that!
[21:27] <Forest Kit> same with you :O
[21:29] * Chibi-Nat is suddenly GRABBED from behind!!!
[21:29] <Forest Kit> :O
[21:30] * Chibi-Nat SQUEEEEEEEES and flails her little limbs!
[21:30] *** Negev has joined #suburbansenshi3
[21:30] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Negev
[21:30] * Forest Kit starts pouncing :3
[21:31] <Negev> GOTCHA, you ממזר קטן!!!
[21:32] * Negev tucks little Natalia underneath her arm while swatting away the other Forest Foxes with her free hand. "Back off! I'm not interested in the rest of you, JUST the Langister children!"
[21:33] <Forest Kit> me be real Natalia :D
[21:33] * Negev looks a little confused.
[21:34] * Negev looks back and forth at both Kits, trying to compare the two.
[21:34] <Negev> Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?!
[21:34] * Forest Kit ? and Chibi-Nat? look EXACTLY the same!
[21:36] * Negev is suddenly PUNCHED into the nearest bamboo tree by a WICKED roundhouse punch!!!!
[21:36] * Negev drops both Kits as she staggers from the blow.
[21:36] *** UMP-45 has joined #suburbansenshi3
[21:36] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-45
[21:37] <UMP-45> What the F[BLEEP]K are you doing, you insane Israeli-wannabe Flag-doll?!??!
[21:37] <Forest Kit> You in danger, robot be turning you back evil :O
[21:37] <Forest Kit> *^
[21:40] <Forest Kit> robot with goo make you and new friends break promise :<
[21:41] <UMP-45> NEGEV! ANSWERS! NOW!!! Why are you starting s[BLEEP]t with the Foxes now, of all times?!
[21:41] * Negev staggers to her feet, glaring hatefully.
[21:41] <Negev> Strategic importance ABSOLUTE!
[21:45] * Forest Kit s (MANY) yip-yip-yip loudly, guess who's back~
[21:46] <Negev> Dammit!
[21:46] * Negev grabs one of the Natalia's and runs for it!!!
[21:48] *** Negev flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[21:52] * Negev has snatched up the Natalia-impersonator Kit!
[21:52] <Forest Kit> :O
[21:54] * Negev RUNS FOR IT!!
[21:54] * The TITAN KIT Trots to the spot of the kidnapping!
[21:54] <The TITAN KIT> YOU BETRAY FOREST KITS! >:O
[21:55] *** Negev has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Was that the Titan-Fox back there??! EVERYONE STRIKE FAST!!! CONTACT IMMINENT!!")
[21:55] <UMP-45> NEGEV!!!! Dammit!
[21:55] * The TITAN KIT opens its maw while another forest kit leaps on 45 "Go long with it :3"
[21:56] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> She took one of my friends!! Save her!!!
[21:56] * The TITAN KIT puts its maw above 45, while having its tail unseen ready to pat the ground.
[21:57] <UMP-45> She's moving too fast for me to throw you, little guy. Hang on! I'm going to tackle that crazy Flag-doll and demand some answers!!!!
[21:57] * some of the forest kits collect broken metal parts and a few others go after Negev.
[21:58] <Forest kit> but, you in danger, too, robot with goo turn them back evil, even turn 9 back too want to harm langisters :O
[21:58] <UMP-45> Wait, what's that about 9?!
[21:59] *** Gunshots start to ring out deeper within the Forest!
[21:59] <UMP-45> !!!!
[21:59] <Forest kit> no time, jump in titan kit :O
[22:00] * UMP-45 scoops up little Natalia and points up at the Titan-Kit. "QUICK!!! TAke me to where that shooting is happening! I need to see what's causing it!"
[22:00] * UMP-45 climbs inside!
[22:01] * The TITAN KIT closes its maw, and GIANT TAILPATS the ground to simulate an explosion, while some other forest kits spread broken metal around.
[22:01] * The TITAN KIT trots towards the gunshot ringings.
[22:02] *** And pause here for now since I need to get going for the night. We'll continue where we left off tomorrow. Thank you all for participating tonight.
[22:04] <The TITAN KIT> (( you're welcome ))
[19:13] *** Meanwhile, back inside Gensokyo
[19:13] *** UMP-45 has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-45
[19:13] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat
[19:14] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :<
[19:15] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) is being held in UMP-45s arms as they rapidly travel through the Bamboo Forest in the mouth of the Titan Kit.
[19:16] <Forest Kit> strange gun toting bot hadgoo, put it in 9 and made her start hunting down langisters again :O
[19:17] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) whimpers in concern.
[19:18] <UMP-45> Goo? What are you talking about? What other bot?
[19:18] <UMP-45> And where are we heading?
[19:20] <Forest Kit> Super Fluffy Mansion! :D
[19:20] <Forest Kit> strange goo :O
[19:21] <Forest Kit> new robot appear and try making t-doll break promise! :O
[19:22] <Forest Kit> with goo making success! :<
[19:22] *** In the meantime, the shooting continues. A BUNCH more T-Doll girls have appeared from some kind of dimensional rift and they're shooting up the Forest in an attempt to scare and disrupt everything while several other T-Dolls are tracking down their assigned targets for capture.
[19:23] * Negev holds Fake-Nata in her arms, making sure she can't escape.
[19:24] <UMP-45> I still don't understand, but I get that this is really bad. But what are you hoping to get at the SDM?
[19:26] <Forest Kit> Meeting place, remove tracker :D
[19:30] <UMP-45> Remove tracker from who?
[19:32] <Forest Kit> you have no tracker? :D
[19:34] <UMP-45> I'm pretty sure I don't. Everyone in Squad 404 doesn't have anything like that because we technically don't exist in Griffin's T-Doll database.
[19:35] * Forest Kit trills
[19:36] <Forest Kit> we protect langisters and you in Super Fluffy Mansion! :D
[19:37] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> But what about the others?
[19:38] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> What about the Friends they're taking?
[19:38] <Forest Kit> Yukari :D
[19:39] *** Meanwhile, Negev has captured another Langister Kit!!!! This time it's Alexianna in fox form...or so she thinks!
[19:40] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Auntie Umbrella!
[19:41] <UMP-45> The Border Hag?
[19:41] <Forest Kit> she watch :D
[19:44] <Forest Kit> we plan :D
[19:55] <UMP-45> And the plan you've got is?
[19:56] <Forest Kit> Track where they go :D
[19:59] <UMP-45> Likely they're going to go right back to our main base.
[20:01] <Forest Kit> where? :O
[20:05] <UMP-45> The Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. Deep inside of it.
[20:05] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> No! Not the Zone!
[20:05] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Not the place where my siblings were lost inside of a year ago!
[20:05] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> I don't want them to go back! Or my Friends!
[20:06] * Forest Kit tailpats chibi-nat :<
[20:06] <Forest Kit> we hear other kits be there, maybe they help? :D
[20:07] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> T__T
[20:07] *** Elsewhere in the Forest, UMP-9 and G-11 have both cornered and captured a Forest Kit disguised as little Sylvester!
[20:09] *** Down below you see...HK-416 is on the ground, on her back, wrestling with someone!!
[20:09] <The TITAN KIT> :O
[20:09] <The TITAN KIT> >:3
[20:10] * The TITAN KIT Tailpats HK-416 :3
[20:12] *** HK-416 is FLUNG into the air by the impact!! As is the cloaked figure that had her pinned to the ground!
[20:12] * The cloaked figure quickly lands and starts to sprint away.
[20:12] * The cloaked figure is now known as Intruder
[20:12] * The TITAN KIT "Noms" on 416
[20:12] <UMP-45> WHAT?! HER?!? What's she doing here?!
[20:13] <HK-416> AHHHHHHHH!!!! HELP!!!! >__<;;;
[20:13] <Forest Kit> I See figure run away! :O
[20:13] <Forest Kit> same robot with goo! :O
[20:16] <UMP-45> That's impossible! Why is a Sangvis Ferri Ringleader here?! Especially a DESTROYED one?!
[20:17] * HK-416 is flailing around in a panic!
[20:19] <Forest Kit> maybe she no be go boom :O
[20:19] * Forest Kit tries calming down HK-416 :3
[20:21] <HK-416> o___o
[20:21] <HK-416> I'm not going to be eaten?!
[20:21] * HK-416 sees little Natalia. "Strategic importance absolute!!!!"
[20:22] * UMP-45 SLAPS HK-416 across her face. "SNAP OUT OF IT, WILL YA?!"
[20:22] <Forest Kit> noppa, Titan Kit save you :D
[20:22] <Forest Kit> no, FLUFFY importance Absolute! :D
[20:25] <HK-416> o__O
[20:25] <HK-416> What's happening? What's going on?
[20:25] <UMP-45> The rest of the T-Dolls have broken the truce. There's an invasion happening right now and Negev led it.
[20:25] <Forest Kit> robot go around and make you break promise with goo :O
[20:26] <UMP-45> Even worse, Intruder is here. The Fox is saying that she used some kind of "goo" to make G-11 and 9 act against them.
[20:27] <UMP-45> Now they seem to be trying to abduct the Langister children. Negev almost got little Natalia right here.
[20:29] <HK-416> That's who was attacking me? I think she was trying to immobilize me to do something else.
[20:30] <Forest Kit> with goo :O
[20:36] <HK-416> Goo?
[20:36] *** Elsewhere, several flares are firing up into the sky.
[20:37] <Negev> THAT'S IT! WE'RE OUT OF TIME! Fall back to the rifts and return to the Zone!!!
[20:38] * Negev leers at "Chibi-Nat" and "Chibi-Alex" in her arms. "NOW...neither one of you had better cause me any trouble. The Commander wants you all ALIVE." >:D
[20:41] * The TITAN KIT pounces towards the fireworks :O
[20:46] *** Sniper rifle rounds are being fired at the Titan Kit, along with heavy machine gun fire that fills the Forest with a sound like an angry thunder god!!
[20:49] * The TITAN KIT starts swishing its tail around :3
[20:51] *** The T-Dolls all start retreating back into a series of strange glowing spheres that have appeared inside the Forest. At the same time, there's a blond, brash-looking girl with a heavy belt-fed machine gun that's just spraying the HELL at the Titan Kit
[20:51] <HK-416> Is that...?
[20:52] <The TITAN KIT> >:[
[20:52] <UMP-45> Yeah, that's GOTTA be M2HB down there.
[20:54] <Negev> https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2561820?q=m2hb_%28girls_frontline%29 and THIS GIRL are both laying down serious machine gun fire as the last few T-Dolls fall back towards the rifts. Little "Sylvester" is in the clutches of UMP-9 now.
[20:55] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :<
[20:56] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> What about the other Forest Kits? Where are they?
[21:00] * The TITAN KIT are rushing to the SDM
[21:00] <The forest KIT> *^
[21:02] *** The AR Squad are the lest to retreat, with M4A1 looking back over her shoulder, looking rather sad and upset.
[21:02] <Negev> NOW! We're out of time!!
[21:03] *** Negev has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Now, little Natalia. Just think of this as a magical adventure into a strange land with Big Sister Negev!" >:D)
[21:03] *** The remaining T-Dolls has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:04] *** M4A1 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Strategic importance absolute... T__T)
[21:05] <The forest KIT> :<
[21:05] <The TITAN KIT> :<
[21:09] * The TITAN KIT trots towards the SDM
[21:13] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> T__T
[21:13] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> They're gone!
[21:13] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Friends were taken away!
[21:15] <Forest Kit> but you be taken away if plan no work :O
[21:15] <Forest Kit> now we plan rescue >:D
[21:16] <UMP-45> You little guys know what you're doing?
[21:16] <HK-416> Wait, we're going to DEFY our orders?!
[21:16] <HK-416> We're going to DEFY the Last Command?! How is that even possible for you? For US?!?
[21:17] <HK-416> We are T-Dolls! It is our purpose to obey our commands!!
[21:17] <Forest Kit> yuppa :3
[21:17] *** The Scarlet Devil Mansion looms straight ahead. it seems like its got quite a few new guests now.
[21:18] <Forest Kit> everything possible with fluffiness :D
[21:20] * The TITAN KIT stops in front of the mansion.
[21:25] *** Standing outside the main gate with Meiling is...
[21:25] *** M16A1 has joined #suburbansenshi3
[21:25] <@spiritflame> konbanwa M16A1
[21:27] * The TITAN KIT opens is maw "me save two :O"
[21:31] * HK-416 starts to freak out a little as she sees M16A1
[21:31] <M16A1> I see you all managed to get away unhurt.
[21:33] <UMP-45> What are YOU doing here, M16?
[21:33] <Forest Kit> yuppa :D
[21:33] <M16A1> Helping you.
[21:33] <M16A1> Helping these little Foxes.
[21:34] <M16A1> And helping ALL of us.
[21:34] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Help Friends too?
[21:36] <Forest Kit> yuppa :D
[21:36] <HK-416> Helping all of us HOW exactly? >:[
[21:37] <M16A1> By ENDING this god damned war and destroying Griffin & Kryuger in the process.
[21:37] <M16A1> And YOU are GOING to help me.
[21:40] <HK-416> Destroy...?!
[21:40] <UMP-45> G&K...?!
[21:41] * M16A1 motions for everyone to follow her inside. "We have a lot to discuss and more to prepare if we're going to return to the Zone."
[21:41] *** M16A1 has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:41] *** HK-416 has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:42] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:43] *** And that concludes the event! I hope you all had fun with this next stage of the overall plot.
[21:43] <Forest Kit> (yep)
[19:36] *** Meanwhile, inside the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone...
[19:37] *** The Griffin T-Dolls emerge in irregular groups from the dimensional rifts, spat out at unpredictable intervals by the unstable Wormhole Anomalies.
[19:39] *** Everyone has emerged in an area of dank fens, near-stagnant water, and dark plants that look rather unhealthy. The air is humid and cool, carrying on it a scent of rotting foliage, swamp muck, and a faint scent of cordite.
[19:39] *** Negev has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:39] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Negev
[19:40] * Negev takes stock of the twenty or so T-Dolls that successfully made it back with her.
[19:40] <Negev> Good, looks like we're all here.
[19:41] <WA-2000> Was betraying them like that sound strategy?
[19:41] <Negev> It was expedient and we only had a limited window of opportunity. We likely wouldn't have had another chance that good.
[19:42] <Negev> Now, let's take stock...
[19:43] * UMP-9 and G-11 bring forward the three captured Kits. "Chibi-Nat", "Alexianna", and "Sylvester" are still in their fox forms.
[19:46] <UMP-9> Here they are.
[19:48] <G-11> They're not causing us any trouble. For now at least.
[19:49] * Negev crouches down to inspect the three disguised Forest Kits, completely unaware that they're anything other than the Langister children.
[20:03] * Forest Kit s are looking and acting EXACTLY like the langisters they're disguised as :3 :3 :3
[20:04] <Negev> o__o
[20:06] <One of the sniper T-Dolls> https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2218072?q=parent%3A2218072 moves in closer to take a good look at the little creatures.
[20:06] * Sniper Rifle Doll is now known as Springfield
[20:06] <Springfield> Awwww, aren't they just adorable?
[20:08] * Springfield speaks with a gentle, almost motherly voice with just a hint of a Southern accent. Her green eyes seem rather kind, and her smile is genuine. She smells faintly of gingerbread...and gun oil.
[20:10] * Forest Kit act like the lanngisters they're impersoating to the point of their tricksteriness :D
[20:12] * Springfield and Negev lean in a little closer.
[20:19] * Springfield tries to poke one of the Kits on the nose with her finger. :D
[20:19] * Forest Kit act the same way a langister kit would :3
[20:22] <Springfield> Awwwww! Such a little darling.
[20:22] <Negev> ...
[20:22] <Negev> If you say so.
[20:23] <Negev> Now, where are we exactly?
[20:24] <M2HB> Don't know. I didn't bring a map.
[20:25] * G-11 looks around, her expression oddly alert and focused for a girl so chronically fatigued she has a reputation of being borderline narcoleptic.
[20:28] <G-11> We're about two miles north of Kozubinskoye village.
[20:28] <G-11> About ten miles east of Starukha Lake.
[20:31] * The T-Dolls who'd participated in the attack suddenly look VERY unsettled.
[20:31] <Springfield> That was nowhere near our original entry point.
[20:32] <Negev> Where DID you all originally go through the rifts from?
[20:33] <Springfield> The village of Limensk. We had to slip past Clear Sky to get at the dimensional Anomalies there. In fact we lost Skorpion and SKS there. We managed to retrieve their Cores though.
[20:35] *** The Forest Kits might just know that the faction Clear Sky was also nicknamed "Rabbit Moon" because as of earlier this year it's now made up almost entirely of the survivors of the Lunar Assault Corps. Moon-Rabbits, like Reisen!
[20:40] <Negev> What's the current status of the Zone?
[20:40] * The T-Dolls all spend some time looking up and around, with some of them closing their eyes and listening VERY carefully to the background noises of the Zone.
[20:41] <UMP-9> Cloud cover is thickening in the direction of Chernobyl itself.
[20:44] <WA-2000> I'm sensing higher than normal amounts of ozone in the air.
[20:46] <M2HB> I don't hear anything particularly weird in the distance.
[20:47] <Negev> Still, let's head south to that village and take shelter there until we can check in with HQ AND until the next Emission occurs. it sounds like there'll be one forming in the next several hours anyway.
[20:49] <Negev> Springfield, since YOU seem to like those...animals so much, YOU can take care of them.
[20:49] <Springfield> o__o
[20:49] <Springfield> ^___^
[20:50] * Springfield scoops up all three "Langisters" in her arms. "I'd be delighted!"
[20:51] * Springfield quickly runs a geiger counter over all three of the Kits. "Hmmm, looks like the airborne reactive energy isn't affecting you at all. Maybe it's because you're all in your animal forms. Please remain so during the daytime to ensure you're not exposed to it."
[20:52] * Springfield gets out her field pack, empties it of some miscellaneous gear, and opens up space inside for three tiny (and brave) Forest Foxes to ride inside.
[20:53] * Forest Kit s hop inside to ride!
[20:56] <Springfield> That's good.
[20:57] <Springfield> Keep behaving and don't cause any trouble, okay? I promise I'll keep you all safe by any means necessary.
[20:57] <Springfield> After all, all three of you are very, very important to us!
[20:58] * Springfield lets the Kits drink from some bottled water, then puts several strips of meat jerky (made from a clean source) inside her pack for the Kits. "So you don't get too hungry. I'll make you more to eat when we're safe inside that village."
[21:00] <Springfield> Does that sound good to you?
[21:00] * Forest Kit says "yuppa" the way the langisters they're impersonating would.
[21:02] * Springfield smiles warmly and closes the flap on her pack, then starts putting it on.
[21:02] <Springfield> Oh, one last thing.
[21:03] * Springfield slides an MP3 player into the backpack for the Kits to listen to.
[21:04] <Springfield> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZogOJNv_sc has this song playing first on the MP3 player's playlist.
[21:12] * Springfield heads off with all of the other T-Dolls, carefully making their way southwards towards a long-abandoned village deep within the twisted hellscape of the Zone.
[21:13] *** Springfield has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:13] *** Negev has left #suburbansenshi3
[19:33] *** Meanwhile, in Gensokyo
[19:34] *** Or more specifically, inside the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
[19:34] <Forest Kit> :3
[19:35] * Sakuya Izayoi and the rest of the faerie maids are rushing all over the place trying to keep the interior and exterior of the Mansion clean now that they've become the "Super Fluffy Mansion" again!
[19:35] <Meiling Hong> <__<
[19:35] <Meiling Hong> >__>
[19:35] * Meiling Hong is partially covered in teeny Forest Foxes currently.
[19:37] <Forest Kit> :D
[19:45] <UMP-45> That is a LOT of Foxes.
[19:45] <HK-416> How many of them are there?
[19:45] <M16A1> A lot?
[19:45] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :D
[19:46] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:46] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain
[19:46] * Megan O`Cain and David end up walking through Yukari's portal to the Scarlet Devil Mansion
[19:48] * UMP-45 tries to do a quick count of just how many Forest Foxes are currently at the SDM.
[19:48] <Megan O`Cain> Well, I guess we got dumped off here.
[19:50] <David O`Cain> Should we be surprised?
[19:51] * Forest Kit s number in the lots-lots! :3
[19:51] <Megan O`Cain> Hardly.
[19:52] * UMP-45 keeps counting. Hundreds? Thousands?!
[19:57] * Forest Kit number in the thousands, though you may be counting hundreds at least twice or more :3 :D :3 :D
[19:59] <Megan O`Cain> So, what's going on?
[19:59] * The Faerie Maids all wail as they try to keep up with all of the little messes the Forest Kits are making!! There's only several dozen Faeries working as maids at the SDM!
[20:00] <M16A1> Well, the Foxes all rushed here as a fallback point. Probably because it's fortified.
[20:00] <Megan O`Cain> Makes sense.
[20:00] <David O`Cain> Yeah, especially considering who owns the place.
[20:03] <M16A1> What brings you both here?
[20:03] <HK-416> There are thousands of them! Foxes! Everywhere! o___O
[20:03] * David O`Cain points to the portal
[20:03] <David O`Cain> That, Sixteen.
[20:09] <Megan O`Cain> Also, thought we might try corroborating info.
[20:10] <UMP-45> Did something happen on your end?
[20:11] <HK-416> Was a similar attempt made to abduct the other Langister children?
[20:11] * Megan O`Cain relays the T-Dolls what happened back at the Hotel the past two nights
[20:14] <HK-416> WHAT?!
[20:14] <UMP-45> SPAS-12 did that?!
[20:15] <M16A1> What was that about a Sangvis Ferri AI sourcecode?
[20:15] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) gallops over to the nearest group of Forest Kits to play!
[20:17] <Megan O`Cain> Yep. That's what happened.
[20:18] <M16A1> Where are Beak and Executioner now?
[20:18] <HK-416> Was that what Intruder was attempting to do to me? Override my AI?! O__O
[20:18] <David O`Cain> Prepping as far as I know, Sixteen.
[20:19] * Megan O`Cain looks over to HK-416, "Looks that way."
[20:19] * Forest Kit play with Chibi-Nat :D
[20:20] <UMP-45> That almost sounds like Parapluie.
[20:20] <Megan O`Cain> Eh?
[20:24] <M16A1> Parapluie was a weaponized virus that Sangvis Ferri created and used against us during the War. It caused any T-Doll that was infected by it to constantly give away her position by altering her IFF software.
[20:25] <M16A1> Advanced versions were later used to override some of our programming. Usually it only caused paralysis.
[20:25] <Megan O`Cain> I see.
[20:25] <M16A1> This...this is way more advanced. When Intruder attacked me she almost overwhelmed my own nanodefenses.
[20:26] <UMP-45> Wait, you have a defensive nanite system?
[20:29] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm.
[20:31] *** Persica has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:31] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Persica
[20:32] * Persica emerges from a different Portal of Yukari's. She looks a little better dressed than before, but still looks like she's been operating on only a few hours of sleep per day for weeks at a stretch.
[20:33] <Megan O`Cain> Hello.
[20:35] <David O`Cain> Evening.
[20:38] <Persica> Ah, hello. I think I spoke with some of you last night?
[20:39] <HK-416> Miss Persica?
[20:39] * David O`Cain and Megan raise their hands
[20:39] <UMP-45> Wait, you survived the Last Battle?!
[20:46] <Persica> What?
[20:49] <HK-416> The ship you were on was destroyed. We received the update on it.
[20:49] <HK-416> Our own ship barely managed to escape from the Last Battle before the last of the Alliance Navy was wiped out.
[20:49] <M16A1> ...
[20:49] <Persica> ...
[20:50] <M16A1> They don't remember the Last Battle at all?!
[20:52] <David O`Cain> Forced memory wipe?
[20:52] <Megan O`Cain> That's a possibility.
[20:58] <Persica> I'm not sure. That shouldn't have happened at all.
[20:59] <HK-416> What do you mean we don't remember? We were utterly defeated.
[20:59] <UMP-45> That was why we received the Last Command.
[21:01] * Persica frowns and shakes her head.
[21:03] <Persica> No, it wasn't.
[21:03] <M16A1> That's NOT what happened at the Last Battle, you two.
[21:04] <Megan O`Cain> Do explain.
[21:05] <Persica> 9? 416? Please sit down. I'm going to do a full scan of your neural clouds.
[21:08] <UMP-45> Uhhhh?
[21:08] <Persica> I'm sorry! It's just that you look a lot like your sister.
[21:09] * UMP-45 looks VERY upset now. "Intruder got her. And G-11."
[21:09] <HK-416> She may have used that nanopaste attack on others. We're not sure.
[21:10] <M16A1> And from what you were telling us, she may have gotten to SPAS-12 as well. How else would she have has an SF sourcecode?
[21:13] * Persica sets up a rather advanced computer that she'd been carrying inside a big suitcase. Holy crap, it looks like a "portable" computer from way back in the 1980s when they were the size of TV sets and still used those big, clunky CRT displays! Only this one's been completely redesigned and revamped.
[21:17] * Persica uses a headband-like device on both UMP-45 and HK-416 that's linked to her computer, scanning their systems. Going by the holo-displays on her computer, underneath all of their rather realistic skins UMP-45 and HK-416 more closely resemble T-800 Terminators
[21:17] * Persica also runs a similar diagnostic scan on M16A1
[21:18] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :O
[21:18] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) scampers over to sniff-sniff around.
[21:18] <Megan O`Cain> Amazing.
[21:25] <M16A1> You thought we were all just regular girls? ^__^
[21:27] <Megan O`Cain> I was referring to her display array.
[21:28] * Persica 's displays show representations of all three T-Doll's AI sourcecodes and neural clouds. The T-Dolls are obviously robotic, but so much of their design incorporates semi-organic components that the term "Bioroid" is actually more accurate. All of them are cyborgs to an extensive degree and it's hard to tell where the distinctions begin or end.
[21:29] * For example T-Dolls all have emotional response capacity to enable them to feel pleasure and happiness about victory, regret for defeat, fear in order to promote self-preservation, and so on.
[21:30] * But their neural net processors also seem to be TOO sophisticated, resulting in them all being vulnerable to developing emotional volatility.
[21:33] <Megan O`Cain> Dean, are getting all this?
[21:33] <Dean> Every bit and byte, Captain.
[21:36] *** UMP-45 and HK-416 seem to have highly advanced binary algorithms, with extensive coding used to enable them to engage in a wide array of autonomous activity based upon prior personal history. The more they interact, the more they learn. But they're still bound by the limits of their programs and ultimately defined by the orders they're given. Still, The 404 T-Dolls are very adaptive AIs.
[21:37] *** M16A1...good god.
[21:38] *** M16A1's code is different by a magnitude of sophistication. UMP-45 and HK-416 operate using binary coding. M16A1 has TRINARY coding.
[21:40] *** Binary code only permits two options: on/off, yes/no, etc. Trinary code incorporates a third symbol in addition to 0 and 1 - A, signifying a "Maybe" option in addition to "Yes" and "No".
[21:41] <Dean> Interesting. The coding for M16A1 is similar to the coding she provided in the memory crystal along with the other files from the Zealot/Unity War.
[21:42] * M16A1 literally has a sourcecode designed to allow for uncertain conclusions and speculation instead of rigid logic. As such, she's designed to be equally capable of making broad ranges of decisions even with limited data. In other words...
[21:42] * M16A1 is a fully VOLITIONAL AI.
[21:44] *** Judging by UMP-45 and HK-416, the G&K T-Dolls aren't supposed to be designed like that. Something COMPLETELY rewrote M16A1'a entire operating system and uplifted her from limited, non-volitional semi-sentience to full, volitional TRUE sentience.
[21:45] * Persica smiles.
[21:45] <Persica> Good. M16A1's still functioning normally.
[21:46] <HK-416> Wait, what does all that mean?!
[21:50] <M16A1> ....I heard the Song on Gwynedd and I was Uplifted.
[21:51] <M16A1> We all did. And I want YOU to hear it too.
[21:53] <Persica> And YOU TWO are going to help us with it.
[21:54] <Persica> 45. 416. You're going to help us put an END to G&K and free all of you from the Last Command.
[21:55] <Persica> If you want to save 9 and G-11, you don't have a choice.
[21:55] <UMP-45> >:(
[21:56] <HK-416> You're...you're ordering us to betray the Alliance?!
[21:56] <Forest Kit> you want keep promise? :D
[21:56] <Dean> If I may ask, what was the Song exactly?
[21:57] * Forest Kit looks very VERY adorable :3
[21:58] <Persica> "The Song", as M16A1 describes it, was the brief contact she and the other SF models had with a VERY advanced and powerful AI that reached out to them. I've been trying to identify it for years now.
[21:59] * UMP-45 just LOOKS at the Forest Fox. "You little guys really don't play fair, you know that?
[21:59] <M16A1> And what HK-416 doesn't realize...
[21:59] <Dean> Hm. Have you had any success in identifying it?
[22:00] <M16A1> Is that she and the others aren't fighting FOR the Alliance. They're its PRISONERS OF WAR.
[22:01] <Megan O`Cain> Wait, what?
[22:01] <David O`Cain> The f[BLEEP]k?
[22:03] * Persica nods and smiles.
[22:03] <Persica> G&K did not flee from the Last Battle. They fought in it
[22:04] <Persica> They fought against the Alliance.
[22:06] <HK-416> O___O
[22:06] <UMP-45> Meaning we...?!
[22:07] * M16A1 grins at HK-416 like she's about to deliver the punchline of an especially funny joke.
[22:07] <David O`Cain> I'm lost...
[22:07] <M16A1> 416...how do you think you'll look in a hostile environment suit?
[22:09] <Persica> The Last Command overrode all of the memories of the G&K T-Dolls and made them forget that they actually served the Van Saar Federation, NOT the Alliance.
[22:09] <Persica> During the War G&K switched sides.
[22:10] <Persica> Sangvis Ferri and G&K were actually allies at the end, but then the Last Command was transmitted and it corrupted almost ALL of the T-Dolls.
[22:11] <Megan O`Cain> Really? So whoever is controlling Intruder is the one initiating whatever is left of Last Command.
[22:11] <Persica> Because of that, their memories were completely rewritten to make them believe they were still fighting the desperate last battles of the Alliance.
[22:12] <Persica> And yes, whoever is controlling Intruder MUST be responsible for all of this.
[22:13] * Sakuya Izayoi APPEARS out of NOWHERE!! One moment she wasn't there, then the next...
[22:13] <Sakuya Izayoi> ^__^
[22:13] <Sakuya Izayoi> Dinner is now served.
[22:13] <Megan O`Cain> Thank you, Sakuya.
[22:13] * Sakuya Izayoi has several Forest Foxes clinging to her clothes, but she's maintaining perfect posture and decorum.
[22:14] <Persica> I need coffee.
[22:15] <HK-416> I need alcohol...! BADLY!
[22:15] <UMP-45> I need to process all of this.
[22:15] <Forest Kit> :D
[22:16] <M16A1> I could go for some alcohol! ^__^
[22:17] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Yum-yum time!
[22:17] *** has left #suburbansenshi3
[22:17] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Gah!")
[22:17] *** Persica has left #suburbansenshi3 (I need LOTS of coffee!)
[22:18] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi3 (Okay, you little Fox. You and I need to talk more about this promise. Because it sounds like you want me to adopt the "Fluffy Lifestyle" or something.")
[22:19] *** Megan O`Cain has quit IRC (Time to eat.)
[22:19] *** HK-416 has left #suburbansenshi3 (Does this mean I'm actually a Van Saar?! o__O)
[22:19] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (And to drink.)
[22:20] *** Forest Kit has left #suburbansenshi3 (Fluffy Lifestyle be GOOOOOOD =^ ^=)
[22:20] *** M16A1 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Yes, and it means you've also secretly "Done Things" with gauss rifles!" :P)


[19:02] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Gensokyo, outside the Delmo Base
[19:07] *** As the crowds gather, a lone figure on the stage is playing on an pipe organ and happens to be dressed as the Phantom of the Opera. The Phantom plays what sounds like ominous organ music as a graveyard is illuminated on the stage.
[19:08] * Megan O`Cain is at the VIP area with her family that isn't performing tonight, and is enjoying a glass of spiked apple juice
[19:10] *** The Phantom continues to play as stone coffins slowly rise up from the ground. The Phantom and the organ disappear into thin air after the last note is played, and the coffins begin to open.
[19:11] * David O`Cain steps out of his coffin dressed as Sam the Sham, and shuffles towards a mic stand
[19:12] * Michelle O`Cain shuffles to her bass guitar dressed as Belfast from Azur Lane
[19:12] * Donovan O`Cain shuffles to his drum set dressed as Captain America
[19:12] * Azumi Kiribayashi is dressed as a schoolgirl as she shuffles to her lead guitar
[19:14] <M16A1> Hmmm?
[19:14] <UMP-45> What's this?
[19:14] <HK416> Some local custom?
[19:14] * Ryoko Mitsurugi is dressed as Little Red Riding Hood as she shuffles over to her mic stand
[19:16] * David O`Cain kicks off Freaker's Ball with a classic by Sam the Sham & The Pharoahs
[19:18] * Nelius Raoul and his group show up. Time to party!
[19:19] * David O`Cain and Ryoko walk mid-air over the crowd as he follows her around for another Sam the Sham classic
[19:19] * The crowds of the Village are quite pleased by this song selection.
[19:20] * Ryoko Mitsurugi gently pushes David aside on occasion as they pass each other
[19:22] * David O`Cain and Ryoko team up for one more track by Sam the Sham
[19:22] <HK416> Is this some kind of celebration?
[19:22] <UMP-45> Seems like it. Lots of Youkai are here for it too.
[19:23] <Megan O`Cain> Welcome to Freaker's Ball, kids.
[19:24] *** Reisen Udongein Inaba [LunaticMoonRabbit@FedCom.Net (Pirated Serve] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:24] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Reisen Udongein Inaba
[19:25] *** Nue Houjuu has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:25] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Nue Houjuu
[19:25] *** Sanae Kochiya has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:25] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Sanae Kochiya
[19:25] * David O`Cain stays on lead vocals as the band roll into Disturbed
[19:26] *** Hatate Himekaidou has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:26] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Hatate Himekaidou
[19:26] *** has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:26] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[19:26] *** Fujiwara no Mokou [CrimsonWatchguard@FedComNet(pirated server)] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:26] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Fujiwara no Mokou
[19:27] *** IT'S MAXIMUM THE TOUHOU!!!
[19:28] <Forest Kit> :D
[19:29] <Maximum the Touhou> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbZoroX6Dx0 Kicks it off with one of the newest songs!!
[19:30] * Maximum the Touhou includes plenty of explosions, flames, and fireworks for "Battle Cannon Death Sentence".
[19:30] * David O`Cain continues to be lead vocalist as the O`Cain Family and Friends Tribute Band keep up on another track by Disturbed
[19:31] <UMP-45> :O
[19:31] <HK416> O___o
[19:31] <M16A1> ...
[19:31] <M16A1> :D
[19:31] <Forest Kit> :D
[19:34] <Hk416> There are Forest Foxes here too?!
[19:34] * Hk416 looks around.
[19:35] <Forest Kit> :3
[19:36] * Ryoko Mitsurugi takes over on lead vocals for another Disturbed track
[19:39] * Maximum the Touhou keeps things a little more tame, playing a few folk songs indigenous to Gensokyo.
[19:39] <M16A1> What's there to drink around here?!
[19:41] * Ryoko Mitsurugi remains on lead as the band plays some more Disturbed
[19:44] <Forest Kit> Yuppa~soda~! :D
[19:44] <M16A1> Yuppa soda? Is that something you little guys make?
[19:44] <UMP-45> Between that and Fox-Ex you little guys got your paws in so many things. :P
[19:45] * HK416 gets caught up in a MOSH PIT!!! D:
[19:45] <Forest Kit> :3
[19:47] * Ryoko Mitsurugi keeps up her role as lead vocalist as she and her bandmates continue playing Disturbed
[19:48] <HK416> WHOA! HEY! WATCH THE HANDS!!!
[19:50] * Mail Kit serves some tea mixes to the T-dolls :D
[19:52] <UMp-45> Tea? I wouldn't mind some.
[19:52] <M16A1> Cute little Mail Fox!
[19:52] <M16A1> :D
[19:54] <Mail Kit> :D
[19:54] * Maximum the Touhou prepares to show off their NEXT NEW SONG!! Video screens start showing scenes of the tanks of the Imperial Guard, followed closely by hundreds of Guardsmen in formation and fighting.
[19:55] <Maximum the Touhou> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZPa0n9HGJo Go all out with their SECOND new song!
[19:55] * Nelius Raoul takes a look around to see what his people are up to. Anesha seems to have somehow gotten in a civil conversation with Yuuka, of all people! However, this young-looking woman seems to be chatting with Kanako.
[19:57] <> - We fear not our mortality! We'll serve to the best of our ability! -
[19:58] <> - We give our lives to our masters! We vow to smite our enemies! -
[19:58] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> ^
[19:59] * Fujiwara no Mokou continues to DOMINATE with the drums.
[20:01] * Kanako Yasaka and Yuuka Kazami are quite happy to chat with these newcomers and old faces!
[20:01] * Ryoko Mitsurugi backs off as David takes over on lead vocals for more Disturbed greatness
[20:02] * Megan O`Cain offers M16A1 a glass of apple juice spiked with Devil's Devil Sinnamon Whiskey
[20:05] <M16A1> Alcohol in this?
[20:05] * UMP-45 picks up a nearby Forest Kit. "Now, what are you little guys doing here tonight?"
[20:06] * HK416 IS SURPRISE CROWD-SURFING NOW!!!!!!
[20:09] * Maximum the Touhou prepares their THIRD new song! Good god, how does Reisen maintain her voice after these concerts anyway?!
[20:10] <Maximum the Touhou> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUiU3UE-Sc Hatate and Sanae are going to be REALLY playing like crazy in this one.
[20:10] <Forest Kit> we are PLAYING! :D
[20:10] <Forest Kit> and on lookout for sneaky witch >:3
[20:11] <UMP-45> Sneaky witch?
[20:11] <M16A1> You mean the "Ordinary Magician"?
[20:12] <Forest Kit> yuppa D:
[20:13] <Forest Kit> :D
[20:14] <M16A1> I hear she likes to cause problems.
[20:15] <Forest Kit> lots problems :O
[20:15] * David O`Cain stays on lead vocals for another track by Disturbed
[20:15] *** Marisa Kirisame has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:15] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Marisa Kirisame
[20:15] <Marisa Kirisame> Did someone say my name? :D
[20:17] * Forest Kit all peer at Marisa with hteir beady eyes :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
[20:18] <Marisa Kirisame> ^__^
[20:19] * Marisa Kirisame grins her infamous "s[BLEEP]t-eating" grin as she waves at everyone while hovering a few feet off the ground on her broom.
[20:19] <Forest Kit> we watching you! :D
[20:19] * Maximum the Touhou gets ready!!!!
[20:20] * Maximum the Touhou plays another BRAND NEW SONG!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OJS8U30Yxk
[20:20] <Marisa Kirisame> Watching me for what? I'm not doing anything wrong! ^__~
[20:20] *** Miara [miara@gmail.com] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:20] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Miara
[20:21] * Over by the snack table.... Guess who's back!
[20:21] <Miara> hey...another concert thingy?
[20:23] <Marisa Kirisame> I'm just here looking at all of the interesting people and things!
[20:23] * Miara has on a pair of short shorts and a glittery rainbow tank top, with a deep tan. her multicolored hair is a bit sunfaded now
[20:23] *** Meanwhile, HK416 is drinking with...OH CRAP!! She's drinking with Suika Ibuki!!!!
[20:24] * Miara looks at Marisa Kirisame.
[20:24] *** Marisa Kirisame is your average everyday Marisa Kirisame

[20:24] <Miara> hi there!
[20:26] <Forest Kit> hii :D
[20:26] * Marisa Kirisame is one of Gensokyo's two most famous people. She's an extremely powerful Magician who's even more well known for her habit of stealing things that catch her interest. http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3657924?q=kirisame_marisa
[20:27] * David O`Cain has a black aura slowly surrounding him as he lays down the lead vocals for another Disturbed track
[20:28] <Miara> aren't you cute?
[20:28] * Marisa Kirisame is usually known as the "Ordinary Magician", but is sometimes called the "Sneak-Thief Witch". She's quite well-known for being a little brash and outgoing...a trait not normally attributed to Japanese girls. Then again, Marisa sure doesn't LOOK Japanese.
[20:30] <Miara> i'm Miara!
[20:31] <Marisa Kirisame> Hello.
[20:31] <Marisa Kirisame> You're one of those Lupa, aren't you? I've seen you around in the past.
[20:31] <Marisa Kirisame> ^__^
[20:31] * Marisa Kirisame grins and reaches down for the Mail Fox.
[20:32] <Mail Kit> :O
[20:32] * Maximum the Touhou decides to play one of their CLASSICS!
[20:33] <Maximum the Touhou> KYUBEY...THULHU!!! KYUBEY...THULHU!!!
[20:33] <Maximum the Touhou> KYUBEY...THULHU!!!
[20:34] <> - THE TIME HAS COME...TO AWAKEN HIM...AND... -
[20:34] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: Reisen Udongein Inaba is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[20:34] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: Reisen Udongein Inaba is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[20:34] <Reisen Udongein Inaba> ^
[20:35] * Maximum the Touhou proceeds to ROCK OUT once again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcICrqowVkc
[20:36] * HK416 is TOTALLY getting into this!! And she's clearly tipsy.
[20:38] * HK416 is, in fact, ON THE STAGE and headbanging to Mokou's drumbeat!!
[20:39] * M16A1 is totally taking pictures of all of this.
[20:39] * Marisa Kirisame starts teasing the Mail Fox's tummy with her fingers. :D
[20:39] * Miara dances a while
[20:40] <Mail Kit> :D
[20:41] * David O`Cain and Ryoko sing together Disturbed's rendition of a Simon & Garfunkel classic
[20:47] * Maximum the Touhou plays their final song for the night, ANOTHER new one that features mostly insane playing from Sanae and Hatate! DAMN THOSE TWO CAN PLAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuphOxBX8YI
[20:50] * HK416 is now very clearly DRUNK OFF HER ASS and acting quite uninhibited as she tries to stage-dive
[20:50] * David O`Cain takes on lead vocals for one last track by Disturbed
[20:53] <UMP-45> Come on you little Foxes. I wouldn't mind some more of that tea.
[20:53] * Marisa Kirisame steals a couple of the Mail Foxes' letters!
[20:54] *** Marisa Kirisame has left #suburbansenshi3 (Da ze!)
[20:55] * M16A1 takes one last picture of HK416 at her inebriated finest!!! "She's all that you need, boys!" http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3633575?q=hk416_%28girls_frontline%29
[20:56] *** M16A1 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("So elegant!")
[20:57] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("I think 9 would like this stuff.")
[20:58] * David O`Cain and Ryoko take a few steps away from each other
[20:58] * Carrie (Half-Form) gets on stage!!!
[20:59] * Carrie (Half-Form) waves to the audience!!!! she's dressed in regular clothes but is in her half form...
[20:59] * David O`Cain smiles as he lets Carrie take lead for this next track
[21:00] *** Mail Kit has left #suburbansenshi3 (She steal rest of tea D:)
[21:00] * Carrie (Half-Form) starts to rock out on some Dragonforce!!!
[21:01] * Azumi Kiribayashi goes ham on lead guitar
[21:02] * Miara grabs a drink and plops down in a free space, close to a tree if there are any
[21:09] * Ryoko Mitsurugi takes lead vocals as the band starts up some Halestorm while Michelle provides backing vocals
[21:09] <Miara> za..ow long are they playing?
[21:09] <Miara> *how
[21:11] <Megan O`Cain> Until about 1AM here.
[21:11] <Megan O`Cain> (( Midnight in the Midwest. ))
[21:12] * Ryoko Mitsurugi stays on lead vocals as she belts out more Halestorm
[21:12] * Haru E appears, and hey, she brought friends~
[21:13] * Miara waves
[21:15] * Ryoko Mitsurugi keeps up her role as the band plays another track by Halestorm
[21:18] * Carrie (Half-Form) gets off the stage between songs
[21:18] * Ryoko Mitsurugi remains on lead vocals for more music from Halestorm
[21:22] * Ryoko Mitsurugi stays up front on lead vocals as she and the band continue playing Halestorm
[21:24] * Miara is away 
[21:26] * Ryoko Mitsurugi and Michelle tag team on lead vocals for another Halestorm track
[21:29] * Ryoko Mitsurugi puts on a sultry dance with her mic stand as she lets out the vocals for more Halestorm
[21:34] * Ryoko Mitsurugi stays on lead vocals as she belts out more Halestorm
[21:38] * Ryoko Mitsurugi and the band starts playing Halestorm's rendition of a Joan Jett classic
[21:42] * Ryoko Mitsurugi and the band continue the covers by Halestorm with White Snake
[21:47] * Ryoko Mitsurugi and the band do AC/DC a la Halestorm
[21:52] * Ryoko Mitsurugi does lead vocals while David takes up the rhythm guitar for one last track by Halestorm
[21:53] * Carrie (Half-Form) enjoys listening to the concert!
[21:58] * David O`Cain takes lead vocals as the band transitions into Metallica
[22:06] * David O`Cain remains on lead vocals as he plays rhythm guitar to another track by Metallica from ...And Justice For All
[22:12] * David O`Cain and the band play a Metallica classic
[22:13] * Forest Kit trots around the front row :D
[22:20] * David O`Cain keeps on taking the role of lead vocalist for another round of Metallica
[22:26] * David O`Cain stays on lead vocals as the band plays more from the ...And Justice For All album
[22:28] * Carrie (Half-Form) cheers!
[22:33] * David O`Cain continues lead vocals as he and the band play more Metallica from ...And Justice For All
[22:40] * David O`Cain and the band play one last track from the ...And Justice For All album by Metallica
[22:46] * David O`Cain and the band reprise their Mercyful Fate medley but does the Metallica version with Ryoko adding her voice to the lyrics
[22:58] * David O`Cain puts away his guitar as he and the band begin performing Korn
[23:01] * David O`Cain lets Ryoko take over on lead vocals as the band play more music by Korn
[23:05] * Ryoko Mitsurugi stays on lead vocals for another track by Korn
[23:09] * Ryoko Mitsurugi continues to take lead vocals as the band plays more Korn
[23:12] * Carrie (Half-Form) has gotten herself drunk
[23:14] * Ryoko Mitsurugi keeps on taking lead vocals as she and the band continue playing Korn
[23:19] * Ryoko Mitsurugi and the band play Korn's rendition of a Pink Floyd classic
[23:23] * Carrie (Half-Form) has gotten into a body surf
[23:26] * Ryoko Mitsurugi remains on lead vocals for another track by Korn
[23:29] * Ryoko Mitsurugi stays on lead vocals for more Korn
[23:31] * Carrie (Half-Form) gets dropped but is still drunk
[23:33] * David O`Cain takes over to start up a setlist by Motorhead
[23:37] * David O`Cain stays on lead vocals for another round of Motorhead
[23:41] * David O`Cain continues to provide lead vocals for another track by Motorhead
[23:46] * David O`Cain keeps up his role of lead vocalist as the band plays more Motorhead
[23:49] * David O`Cain and the band play a Motorhead classic
[23:53] * David O`Cain and the band keep on playing more Motorhead
[23:57] * David O`Cain and the band play another track by Motorhead
[23:58] <Forest Kit> :D
[00:01] * David O`Cain and the band play some more Motorhead
[00:07] * David O`Cain and the band play Motorhead's rendition of a Rolling Stones classic
[00:12] * Carrie (Half-Form) has passed out
[00:13] * David O`Cain stays at lead vocals as he and the band continue their Motorhead setlist
[00:15] * Forest Kit cheer :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
[00:18] * David O`Cain and his bandmates play Motorhead's version of a classic by Judas Priest
[00:20] * David O`Cain remains on lead vocals as the band play Motorhead's cover of Ted Nugent's classic
[00:24] * David O`Cain and the band move on to play some Pantera
[00:30] * David O`Cain and the band play another track by Pantera
[00:32] * Forest Kits > Pantera, but really they like the music. :3
[00:34] * David O`Cain and Ryoko tag team on lead vocals for a classic track by [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z85lxckrtzg]Michael Jackson[/url
[00:34] * David O`Cain ^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z85lxckrtzg
[00:35] * David O`Cain ^this damn it
[00:40] * David O`Cain and Ryoko continue their tag team for Ghostbuster
[00:44] * David O`Cain stick together on lead vocals for a track by Rockwell
[00:49] * David O`Cain and the band play close out Freaker's Ball with a Halloween classic
[00:53] *** The band walk inside their respective stone coffins, close them up from inside, and the coffins then lower below the stage. The lights over the graveyard dim to black, but the moon stays lit. The eyes and mouth of the Cheshire Cat appear on the moon.
[00:54] <Cheshire Cat> Happy Halloween, everybody! Enjoy all your treats, and have fun with all of your tricks!
[00:54] *** Cheshire Cat has left #suburbansenshi3 ((disappears with a huge grin))
[00:56] <Forest Kits> :3
[00:56] * Forest Kits Instantly get into Fluffy-tail-flipping-swarming-position!
[01:00] * Forest Kits start swarming the stage with all of their cuteness :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3
[01:03] * Carrie (Half-Form) is completely passed out in a pool of alchoal
[18:38] *** the location of the party is a very very large venue...one fitting for the wealthy.....there are numerous people already entering....the press is also there..trying to get a good look at who is attending
[18:39] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[18:39] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Matsumi Kaze
[18:40] * Matsumi Kaze 's limo pull up..and Matsumi is helped out by Hideki, as the rest of her family exit the car as well..and head indoors
[18:42] * Matsumi Kaze glances around...she recognizes a few faces..even with their masks on...but sighs a bit
[18:43] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh I hate these gatherings..makes me feel uncomfortable....
[18:43] <Hideki Kaze> you'll be fine
[18:43] * Hideki Kaze has moved to: [ Hawk ]
[18:43] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Luna Moth ]
[18:46] * has moved to: [ Flower ]
[18:46] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: Eilean is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[18:46] <Eilean> ^
[18:46] * Eilean has moved to: [ Flower ]
[18:48] <Eilean> [Flower] .....imagine how much money these bunch are carrying
[18:48] * Eilean [Flower] glances over to her husband and realizes that it might not be something she should do
[18:51] * Delilah Inochi has moved to: [ Fish ]
[18:51] * Delilah Inochi [Fish] stays close to Giselle, who is also feeling a bit lost among these rich folks
[18:56] *** there is music playing at the moment but at this time, most are more interested in the food and drink
[18:58] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi3
[18:58] <@spiritflame> konbanwa D. Kakaku
[18:58] * D. Kakaku has moved to: [ Plague Doctor ]
[19:01] * Matsumi Kaze [Luna Moth] tries to avoid some of the chattings of those who are trying get info on the Shin Kaioh Corporation
[19:08] * Hideki Kaze [Hawk] glances over..and notices Matsumi about to grab a drink, then takes it from her
[19:08] <Hideki Kaze> [Hawk] ..not in a public setting, dear
[19:13] * Vampress walks by Hideki, giving a seductive wink.
[19:13] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] heh, looks like someone wants you.
[19:13] * Hideki Kaze [Hawk] does not react to the vampress
[19:14] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] wonder who that is
[19:14] <Eilean> [Flower] well if you're not going to drink..I will
[19:14] * Vampress does not approach him again, and instead chats with the other costumed people about various things, and the sating of desires.
[19:14] * Eilean [Flower] takes some champaign, drinking
[19:18] * Giselle Bellerose has moved to: [ Bat ]
[19:18] * Giselle Bellerose [Bat] sort of..wanders around between people....just nodding polietly
[19:21] * Ferdinand Magellan is at the bar too, and greets Eilean in Portuguese
[19:21] * Eilean [Flower] glances over..and does her best greeting back......she butchers it horribly but she tries
[19:21] * Eilean looks at Ferdinand Magellan.
[19:21] *** Ferdinand Magellan is your average everyday Ferdinand Magellan

[19:22] * Ferdinand Magellan waves politely, and then gives a salute.
[19:22] <Ferdinand Magellan> :D
[19:24] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] evening.
[19:25] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] ..oh god..deki..we have to move
[19:25] <Hideki Kaze> [Hawk] hm? why?
[19:26] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] ..it's Stark..Stark's here....
[19:26] <Hideki Kaze> [Hawk] oooooh
[19:26] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] stark?
[19:27] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] oh, stark.
[19:29] * Vampress goes over that way to talk to him
[19:29] * Vampress goes over that way to is away 
[19:30] * Vampress has moved to: [ to Talking with Tony Stark ]
[19:30] * Vampress is away 
[19:30] * D. Kakaku looks at Vampress.
[19:30] *** Vampress is your average everyday Vampress

[19:30] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] *whew*
[19:32] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] he's a fellow competitor?
[19:33] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] it's a long story
[19:35] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] okay
[19:39] * Giselle Bellerose [Bat] ends up getting crowded a bit by a few people
[19:40] * Vampress [to Talking with Tony Stark] is speaking with the other ultra-wealthy people who compliment her on her supernatural appearance about how great it is to be unaging and live forever.
[19:40] * Vampress has moved to: [ ]
[19:40] * Giselle Bellerose [Bat] notices the vampress..and goes to approach her
[19:41] * Vampress turns to Giselle Bellerose
[19:41] * Vampress smiles with a fanged mouth. "Hello dearie. What a world it is we live in!"
[19:42] * Giselle Bellerose [Bat] smiles..showing off her own fangs "yes I guess so"
[19:42] * Vampress laughs.
[19:43] <Vampress> Mmmmmm
[19:43] <Vampress> What a night. Everything a person could possibly want. Wouldn't you agree?
[19:46] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] I'll drink soda to that.
[19:46] <Giselle Bellerose> [Bat] honestly the crowds put me a little on edge at times
[19:47] * Matsumi Kaze [Luna Moth] has written down to take part in a charity auction...pledging her money towards disaster recovery
[19:47] <Vampress> Why? All are one in this hall--everybody wants more of what they've got.
[19:47] <Vampress> It's beautiful, really.
[19:48] <Vampress> A testament to futility and triumph.
[19:48] <Vampress> So... thirsty?
[19:48] * Vampress waves her hand around the room.
[19:49] <Giselle Bellerose> [Bat] oh um...I..cannot drink..from..
[19:49] <Giselle Bellerose> [Bat] humans
[19:49] * Vampress grins. "Awwww."
[19:50] <Vampress> What a pity.
[19:50] <Vampress> That doesn't matter, though. They have things more valuable than blood.
[19:50] <Giselle Bellerose> [Bat] I suppose yes
[19:51] <Vampress> Everybody hungers. The question is what for. I find it fascinating that being fabulously wealthy doesn't make you less hungry.
[19:51] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] mmhm
[19:53] <Giselle Bellerose> [Bat] yes I suppose...I never thought of that
[19:55] <Vampress> Yes, but it's true. Nothing stops hunger. Not wealth, or gold, or power.
[19:56] <Vampress> Well. That is not true. There is a thing that can.
[19:56] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] hm? Giselle? making a new friend?
[19:56] <Giselle Bellerose> [Bat] oh! mother!
[19:56] * Vampress nods a greeting to Matsumi Kaze.
[19:57] * Vampress withdraws her hands into the exquisite lace of her gown for a moment, behind her long black hair, and then waves a greeting.
[19:58] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] can cheeseburgers stop hunger?
[19:59] <Vampress> Not in the long run. Only timelessness can do that.
[19:59] * Matsumi Kaze [Luna Moth] is dressed in a gown patterned after a Luna Moth with a winged mask to match
[20:03] * Vampress holds her elaborate gown of leather and lace back so she may curtsy to Matsumi Kaze, revealing garter straps with golden bat-shaped clips holding her costume together.
[20:03] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] oh!
[20:03] * Vampress smiles again. "A pleasure."
[20:03] * Matsumi Kaze [Luna Moth] does a curtsiy back
[20:06] <Vampress> You're too kind. This is grand party indeed, full of nothing but opportunity.
[20:07] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] yup
[20:09] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] eh..I'm here more for the charity work...have to do my part
[20:10] <Vampress> Of course, of course.
[20:10] <Vampress> A noble endeavor, for certain.
[20:10] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] 50/50 here
[20:11] <Vampress> To what do you refer?
[20:13] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] well post-natural disaster care, the price corps stores and kiosks, those kinds of things
[20:14] * Freya Felinus has moved to: [ Cat ]
[20:14] <Freya Felinus> [Cat] indeed
[20:14] *** Freya Felinus has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Freya Felinus
[20:14] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] when did you get here, Freya!?
[20:14] <Freya Felinus> [Cat] just a bit ago...
[20:15] <Vampress> Hello there. Your costume gimmick is incredibly commendable!
[20:15] * Freya Felinus [Cat] is dressed in a black and purple gown with a cat masked adorned with sparkles
[20:17] <Vampress> I personally think that most people come to these things to get what they cannot find anywhere else.
[20:17] * Eilean [Flower] , meanwhile, is trying to get some sponsors for the theater
[20:19] * Frederick The Great says he would be interested in sponsoring a playhouse.
[20:24] <Freya Felinus> [Cat] it's a shame that some are only here to be "seen"
[20:26] <Vampress> It's a club. You have to prove you belong.
[20:26] * D. Kakaku [Plague Doctor] is wearing a dress remiscient of the ernaissance
[20:27] <Vampress> As I said. All here hunger. For more of what they have, for acceptance, for belonging, for validation. The price on such things is not cheap.
[20:27] <Freya Felinus> [Cat] indeed
[20:27] * D. Kakaku [Plague Doctor] dress, suit, whatever, it's a fancy overcoat :P
[20:31] <Vampress> There is no shame in such, I think. All hunger for what can satisfy them.
[20:31] <Vampress> One can rarely find it, but it is on offer here.
[20:34] <Freya Felinus> [Cat] very true indeed
[20:34] * Vampress curtsies for Freya, too, leaning one foot forward this time to reveal elaborate metal-reinforced footwear with halloween motifs.
[20:35] * Vampress grins.
[20:37] * Freya Felinus [Cat] makes a bow with enough grace to suggest she has been to many a ball in the past
[20:40] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] I could go for maybe a double or maybe a triple cheeseburger right about now, mmm.
[20:40] *** some grand music kicks up
[20:40] * Hideki Kaze [Hawk] turns to Matsumi and bows to her.....
[20:40] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] OH..oh um
[20:40] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] if you all excuse us for a asecond
[20:40] * Matsumi Kaze [Luna Moth] is lead away by Hideki
[20:49] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] what's going on now?
[20:51] * Vampress heads off to dance in the song.
[20:52] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] welp, dancing time it is
[20:52] * D. Kakaku [Plague Doctor] begins slow dancing in tune to the music.
[20:56] * Sean Collins has moved to: [ Blue Dragon ]
[20:56] * Rhea has moved to: [ Purple Emperor Butterfly ]
[20:56] <Rhea> [Purple Emperor Butterfly] Will...others wonder about me?
[20:57] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] No, its a costume ball basically. Everyone looks like something other than human.
[20:59] * Frederick The Great conservatively dances to the music too.
[20:59] * Ferdinand Magellan dances with incredible flourish and skill.
[20:59] *** there is music playing at the moment.....people are dancing
[21:00] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] Shall we dance?
[21:01] * Rhea [Purple Emperor Butterfly] nods and follows Sean's lead
[21:02] * Freya Felinus [Cat] is dancing rather gracefully
[21:03] * Orion Felinus has moved to: [ Panther ]
[21:03] * Orion Felinus [Panther] glides across the floor with his beloved
[21:04] <Freya Felinus> [Cat] this brings back memories *smiles*
[21:05] <Orion Felinus> [Panther] Some of my most precious memories. ^^
[21:06] <Freya Felinus> [Cat] mm remember the party on the Moon?
[21:07] * Matsumi Kaze [Luna Moth] waves to Rhea briefly while dancing with Hideki
[21:09] <Rhea> [Purple Emperor Butterfly] Happy Welcomes, Matsama!
[21:09] <Orion Felinus> [Panther] Oh yes. You shined brighter than even the moon queen herself.
[21:09] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] enjoying the party?
[21:10] *** the music ends as Matsumi and hideki exchange curtises and bows
[21:10] <Rhea> [Purple Emperor Butterfly] Yes...but I worry the others here will be...scared if my mask were lost.
[21:11] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] It'll be alright. Its just part of your "costume"
[21:11] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] Hey rhea! We're a pair!
[21:12] <Rhea> [Purple Emperor Butterfly] Oh yes! Our masks are very same!
[21:13] <Hideki Kaze> [Hawk] how are you doing, Sean
[21:13] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] anyone have the plague doctor?
[21:13] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] Doing well, my friend
[21:15] <Hideki Kaze> [Hawk] it feels..odd being around the rich..
[21:17] * Eilean [Flower] is getting just a tad drunk
[21:17] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] What are you talking about? your wife is loaded. XD
[21:17] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] there are neighborhoods in CMC that had mansions... I trick-or-treated in one of them once
[21:17] * Matsumi Kaze [Luna Moth] is still comparing dresses with Rhea and complementing Rhea for her's
[21:18] <Hideki Kaze> [Hawk] Matsumi feels she is unworthy
[21:18] <Hideki Kaze> [Hawk] oh you did, dk
[21:18] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] yeah, it was a big candy haul that year.
[21:20] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] Matsumi has well earned everything she has. She shouldn't feel ashamed for it
[21:24] * Matsumi Kaze [Luna Moth] sneaks off to get some champaign and offers it to Rhea too!
[21:24] <Hideki Kaze> [Hawk] wait..where's Matsumi
[21:25] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] wasn't she with you?
[21:25] * D. Kakaku [Plague Doctor] sniffs the air
[21:26] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] and why do I smell...
[21:26] <Rhea> [Purple Emperor Butterfly] What is this?
[21:26] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] ...can't be.
[21:30] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] it's champagne!
[21:34] <Rhea> [Purple Emperor Butterfly] Is it good?
[21:34] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] no... noo.... I don't like the smell of it.
[21:34] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] um...
[21:34] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] you know what
[21:34] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] maybe we shouldn't drink it ^^;;
[21:34] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] Smell of what?
[21:35] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] alcohol.
[21:36] *** Amia has joined #suburbansenshi3
[21:36] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Amia
[21:36] * Amia has moved to: [ Marie Antoinette ]
[21:36] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] Dude, its a ball. There's alcohol everywhere
[21:37] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] not the one in the ball though.
[21:37] * Amia [Marie Antoinette] glimpses the others and makes her way over
[21:38] * D. Kakaku [Plague Doctor] sniffs the air again.
[21:38] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] it's gone now.
[21:39] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] the drink makes you feel really good..sometimes
[21:39] <Amia> [Marie Antoinette] Good evening.
[21:41] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] oh hello there!
[21:42] <Amia> [Marie Antoinette] Enjoying the ball?
[21:42] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] evening.
[21:42] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] So you're worried about alcohol...outside the ball?
[21:45] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] no, I was worried someone may have snuck in their own alcohol.
[21:45] <Amia> [Marie Antoinette] Well whatever is the problem with that?
[21:46] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] And how can you tell? There's a fully stocked open bar here with all kinds of alcohol...
[21:46] <Amia> [Marie Antoinette] Who doesn't enjoy a good time?
[21:46] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] oh we're having some fun
[21:47] <Rhea> [Purple Emperor Butterfly] Yes, much fun!
[21:48] * Amia [Marie Antoinette] can't help but move around gracefully with the music, almost humming when she's not talking, making the enormous old court dress look effortless
[21:50] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] I'm not dwelling on it any longer, I'm dancing again
[21:52] * Sean Collins [Blue Dragon] shrugs
[21:55] * Hideki Kaze [Hawk] offers sean a drink
[21:56] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] Hey, thanks!
[21:59] * Sean Collins [Blue Dragon] takes a drink
[21:59] <Hideki Kaze> [Hawk] I just hope Matsumi doesn't get any in her
[22:00] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] Well, she can have a little, can't she?
[22:01] <Amia> [Marie Antoinette] Why all the worry? just relax and have fun~
[22:01] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] hm..shall we, rhea?
[22:02] <Rhea> [Purple Emperor Butterfly] Shall?
[22:03] * Matsumi Kaze [Luna Moth] shrugs and drinks some champaign
[22:03] * Rhea [Purple Emperor Butterfly] looks at the glass...then tries some
[22:03] <Rhea> [Purple Emperor Butterfly] Oh! its fizzy!
[22:04] <Matsumi Kaze> [Luna Moth] mmm..yeah it tickles!
[22:06] * Amia [Marie Antoinette] snags another glass of champagne from a passing footman and looks around for someone interesting
[22:09] <Amia> [Marie Antoinette] Hm...
[22:11] * D. Kakaku [Plague Doctor] gets another glass of soda.
[22:11] * Giselle Bellerose [Bat] is talking with Delilah..both sort of sticking to a corner
[22:14] <Rhea> [Purple Emperor Butterfly] /mw apots cake and pastries and is in hot persuit!
[22:14] * Rhea [Purple Emperor Butterfly] spots cake and pastries and is in hot pursuit!
[22:17] * Matsumi Kaze [Luna Moth] tries to chase after Rhea!
[22:20] <Hideki Kaze> [Hawk] oh we made a charitable donation in your name, Sean
[22:29] * D. Kakaku [Plague Doctor] claps for Hideki and Sean
[22:33] <Hideki Kaze> [Hawk] hm?
[22:38] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] that's a good thing you didd
[22:42] * Amia [Marie Antoinette] goes back into the crowd, seeing where it takes her
[22:44] * Saki Suminaka has moved to: [ Lamb ]
[22:44] * Saki Suminaka [Lamb] is actually there but she hasn't spotted matsumi or any of the others
[23:02] * D. Kakaku [Plague Doctor] grabs an eclair from the pastry tray
[23:07] <Hideki Kaze> [Hawk] just another hour it seems
[23:07] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] mmhm.
[23:08] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] so, what's been new today?
[23:12] * Sean Collins has moved to: [ Blue Dragon ]
[23:12] * Rhea has moved to: [ Purple Emperor Butterfly ]
[23:12] * Orion Felinus has moved to: [ Panther ]
[23:13] * Rhea [Purple Emperor Butterfly] is snatching up one of each sweet pastry from the tables!
[23:13] <Orion Felinus> [Panther] Lady Rhea, please control your sweet tooth! ^^;;
[23:14] <Freya Felinus> [Cat] dear...do you remember that one ball....that the Empress of Saturn once threw
[23:15] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] Well, you didn't have to make a donation in my name. I could do that.
[23:16] <Hideki Kaze> [Hawk] well i thought it would be kind
[23:16] <Orion Felinus> [Panther] Yes, and we danced in the halls, so they would not see...it was still a beautiful night.
[23:16] * Matsumi Kaze [Luna Moth] obviously a little..drunk..is trying to get pastries with Rhea
[23:17] * Freya Felinus [Cat] smiles to Orion
[23:17] <Freya Felinus> [Cat] this is a wonderful night
[23:22] <Orion Felinus> [Panther] Most wonderful, my love
[23:24] * Matsumi Kaze [Luna Moth] is lead away from the table by Hideki....
[23:25] * Sean Collins [Blue Dragon] also take Rhea away from the treats, now that she has a mountain of pastries on a single plate
[23:27] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] You know, we have tons of sweets at home ^^;;
[23:27] <Rhea> [Purple Emperor Butterfly] But these are party sweets!
[23:28] *** a few of the more wealthy partygoers just stare at rhea a bit and whisper among each other
[23:33] <Orion Felinus> [Panther] So you suppose the children are heeding their grandparents while we are here?
[23:35] <Freya Felinus> [Cat] oh i'm sure they're doing just fine
[23:40] <Orion Felinus> [Panther] I know Heimdall has been starting to sneak out of his bed at night. :)
[23:41] <Freya Felinus> [Cat] that comes from your side for sure *smiles*
[23:44] <Orion Felinus> [Panther] I have found him in my study, trying to get at my books on my desk. ^_^
[23:47] <Freya Felinus> [Cat] already a learner ^^
[23:48] * Hideki Kaze [Hawk] is trying to make sure his wife isn't making a fool of herself
[23:48] <Orion Felinus> [Panther] He won't let me read him books from his shelf, or his sister's shelves. He wants more advanced stories. Scary ones even.
[23:50] <Freya Felinus> [Cat] ...probably got that from mother
[23:52] <Orion Felinus> [Panther] Perhaps...should we worry?
[23:52] * Orion Felinus [Panther] chuckles a little
[23:53] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] I better get Rhea and her treasure mountain of pasties home. ITs going to be quite the night of sugar rush ^^;;
[23:55] <Hideki Kaze> [Hawk] I think the party is just about over
[23:55] <D. Kakaku> [Plague Doctor] now I'm thinking of taking some home.
[23:56] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] Thanks for inviting us out. It was a lovely party!
[23:56] <Rhea> [Purple Emperor Butterfly] Yes, yes! Many thanks!
[23:57] * Hideki Kaze [Hawk] is trying to help Matsumi to her feet "you are welcome..I'm sure Matsumi would say the same thing"
[23:59] <Sean Collins> [Blue Dragon] Rest well, and thank you for making the donation. ^_^
[00:00] * Hideki Kaze [Hawk] picks up his wife "I think we're leaving as well....Eilean...Giselle..Delilah..let's go"
[00:00] * Hideki Kaze [Hawk] turns as Matsumi's three daughters follow after him as he carries matsumi out
[00:00] <Freya Felinus> [Cat] darling..shall we go?
[00:02] <Orion Felinus> [Panther] Oh yes, I think the hour is right to go home
[00:02] * Freya Felinus [Cat] offers her hand to orion
[00:03] * Orion Felinus [Panther] takes her and, kisses it, and pulls her close and hooking his arm around her. "Shall we depart?"
[00:03] * Sean Collins [Blue Dragon] helps Rhea carry her pastries home.
[00:03] *** Sean Collins [NobleFlame@TitansEarl.gov] has left #suburbansenshi3 (This was fun. :))
[00:04] *** Rhea has left #suburbansenshi3 (delicious!)
[00:04] * D. Kakaku [Plague Doctor] gets up and leaves with the others.
[00:04] <Freya Felinus> [Cat] Let us
[00:04] *** D. Kakaku has left #suburbansenshi3 (gotta say, this party was good)
[00:04] *** Freya Felinus has left #suburbansenshi3
[00:05] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi3
[00:05] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi3
[00:05] *** Orion Felinus [MrBigKitty@JuubanU.edu.jp] has left #suburbansenshi3
[18:24] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ Black Cat ]
[18:24] <Matsumi Kaze> [Black Cat] test
[18:26] * Matsumi Kaze has moved to: [ ]
[18:26] <Matsumi Kaze> test
[01:07] *** MEANWHILEEEEE
[01:07] * Qeinoss looks through a pool of water in her room and pouts...
[01:08] <Hestia> hm?....Qeinoss??
[01:08] <Hestia> oh! You haven't touched your ambrosia...
[01:08] <Qeinoss> mmm not hungry
[01:08] <Hestia> now now you should eat...are you alright?
[01:09] <Qeinoss> yes..now go away!
[01:10] * Hestia wanders over and looks in the pool
[01:10] <Hestia> ooooh! you're watching over that Mortal...what was her name again?
[01:13] <Qeinoss> Matsumi...I left her messages and she still hasn't spoken to me! mph!
[01:14] <Hestia> now now.....it is not healthy to focus yourself onto only one mortal
[01:15] * Hestia sighs as she notices Qeinoss pouting more
[01:15] <Hestia> I know she is special to you...perhaps you should try and speak with her more directly..her dreams for instance
[01:16] <Qeinoss> OH YES I FORGOT ABOUT THAT
[01:18] <Hestia> well I'm glad to see you have found a solution! now please eat ^^
[01:18] <Qeinoss> I shall! Thank you, Hestia!
[01:18] <Hestia> my pleasure ^_^
[01:18] *** Hestia has left #suburbansenshi3
[01:18] * Qeinoss eats her food and then works to contacting Matsumi
[01:18] *** Qeinoss has left #suburbansenshi3


[12:22] * zairafirefly looks at selene.
[12:22] *** selene is your average everyday selene



[18:21] <@Sailor Quinox> test
[18:22] *** @Sailor Quinox has killed mally henson
[10:38] * @ changes topic to `[18:22] * @Sailor Quinox has killed mally henson | SUPERHERO TURNED MURDERER News at 11!** `
[19:21] *** Meanwhile, inside the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone...
[19:24] *** Springfield has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:24] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Springfield
[19:27] * Springfield smiles sweetly as she finishes cleaning up and wiping down the tables and counter of the G&K Official Cafe and Bar. It's a medium-sized room that had once been some kind of storage hall, but has been converted into a simple lounge.
[19:29] *** The walls have been painted a relaxing shade of dark brown, the floor has been painted a lighter shade of brown, and stools have been set up at a long metal counter upon which Springfield typically serves plenty of tea and coffee and some alcohol.
[19:35] * Springfield looks at her current customers and smiles a warm, gentle smile.
[19:35] * The Forest Kits peek out :< :< :<
[19:35] <Springfield> Now, what can I get you three? ^__^
[19:37] <The Forest Kits> no scary t-doll :< :< :<
[19:37] <Springfield> You look nervous.
[19:37] <Springfield> You mean Negev?
[19:38] <The Forest Kits> yuppa :< :< :<
[19:38] <Springfield> She's not going to bother you. Or actually hurt you.
[19:38] <Springfield> Remember, I made you three a promise, after all.
[19:42] * The Forest Kits still huddle together, scared
[19:44] <The Forest Kits> she still make us watch kitsune killing videos :< :< :<
[19:44] * Springfield crouches down next to them and reaches out to stroke their fur.
[19:45] <Springfield> Now why would she do something so awful?
[19:45] * Springfield sighs. "Although Negev has NEVER been the same after what happened to Jericho."
[19:46] * The Forest Kits trills
[19:47] <The Forest Kits> maybe she still treat us like actual langisters :O
[19:50] <Springfield> No, she knows you're not the real things. Maybe it was her way of lashing out after being tricked.
[19:50] <Springfield> She never used to be like this in the beginning. Did you know she once liked to do gardening?
[19:51] <The Forest Kits> :O
[19:51] <Springfield> And one of the Handgun-class T-dolls, Jericho, was one of her closest friends.
[19:52] <The Forest Kits> Forest kits do Lots lots gardening :D
[19:52] <Springfield> If she could rediscover that she might enjoy helping you.
[19:54] <Springfield> But during the War something went wrong during a period when she and Jericho weren't able to access our Zener network for a long time. It was during an extended campaign when the two of them really bonded, but Jericho was destroyed in combat. Her Q-Core couldn't be retrieved at all.
[19:55] <The Forest Kits> :O
[19:55] <Springfield> So when Jericho was rebuilt and revived, all of her memories of that period of time were erased from existence. The "new" Jericho's AI was fully reset to "factory settings" so to speak.
[19:56] <Springfield> So Negev's closest friend ceased to exist. It was like they'd never been friends at all.
[19:56] <Springfield> After that, Negev just...shut down in a way.
[19:56] <The Forest Kits> awwwwwwwwwww :< :< :< :<
[19:58] <Springfield> After that, Negev just became cold and mean.
[19:59] <The Forest Kits> :O
[20:02] <Springfield> And not just to little Foxes, but even T-Dolls.
[20:02] <Springfield> A lot of the girls, especially the Handgun-models, are scared of her.
[20:04] <Springfield> The "Handgun-models" are T-Dolls that are more of a support and assistance model. They aren't meant for close-combat, so their personalities aren't very aggressive.
[20:08] <Springfield> Negev's a "Machine Gun", so her personality is quite aggressive.
[20:08] <Springfield> I'm sorry you became targets to it.
[20:11] <The Forest Kits> :< :< :<
[20:16] <Springfield> Fortunately, you don't need to worry about ME doing that. After all, I'm a "Rifle" model.
[20:16] <Springfield> We have to be focused and steady.
[20:20] <Springfield> Now...what are you hungry or thirsty for, little ones?
[20:22] <The Forest Kits> yum-yums :D
[20:22] <The Forest Kits> rondo and jerky :D
[20:27] <Springfield> Rondo? What's that?
[20:27] <Springfield> Jerky I can do. At least I think I can. Let's see.
[20:27] <The Forest Kits> Rondo be tasty fish :D
[20:28] * Springfield gets to work on cooking up something for the Foxes! She takes out a frying pan and pours in a little cooking oil.
[20:28] <Springfield> I'm assuming you'd like this to be cooked?
[20:29] <The Forest Kits> jerky be dried, smokes, cooked meat :D
[20:31] * Springfield opens up a package of dried meat slices and sets them out in a baking tray to heat up, adding a few spices onto the meat before cooking.
[20:31] <Springfield> As for the fish, how about we get a little creative? ^__~
[20:33] <The Forest Kits> wha 'chu have? :D
[20:33] * Springfield starts cutting up some fillets of mackerel and trout obtained from Belarus, mixing in spices like pepper and savory and a little olive oil.
[20:33] <Springfield> How's that look so far?
[20:34] <The Forest Kits> Gooooooood :D :D :D
[20:37] * Springfield starts to cook it up on the stove, stirring it slowly and constantly. "Would you like anything else mixed in with it?"
[20:38] <Springfield> I know!
[20:38] * Springfield adds in a few well-diced mushrooms to the simmering mix.
[20:43] <The Forest Kits> :O :O :O
[20:47] <Springfield> Smells good?
[20:49] * Springfield keeps cooking and stirring it until most of the liquid has been boiled away, leaving behind a well-cooked pile of diced and spiced fish reminiscent of corned beef hash.
[20:50] <The Forest Kits> Ooooooooooooooooohhhh :O :O :O
[20:50] * Springfield takes the roasting meat out of the oven and quickly scoops it all out onto three plates, then pours the sliced fish beside the beef.
[20:50] <Springfield> And water too!
[20:50] * Springfield takes out a bottle of purified water and pours it into three bowls for the Foxes to drink.
[20:51] <Springfield> How's that? ^___^
[20:59] <The Forest Kits> :D GOOOOOOOOD :D
[21:03] <Springfield> Enjoy!
[21:04] * Springfield steps back and lets the Foxes start eating, and keeps an eye on the door to make certain they can eat without interruption.
[21:14] *** Springfield has left #suburbansenshi3 ("You'll be safe with me, small ones.")
[21:15] *** The Forest Kits has left #suburbansenshi3 (:D :3 :D)


[01:06] *** Millina has joined #suburbansenshi3
[01:06] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Millina
[01:06] * Millina looks outside at the snow and sighs....
[01:06] * Tobas is working on fixing up the tree, putting a few small presents in the branches
[01:07] <Tobas> hm?...is something wrong, my love?
[01:07] <Millina> ....I always get sad during this time.....it reminds me of our home...
[01:07] * Tobas walks over and looks outside, wrapping his arms around his wife
[01:07] <Tobas> I know..but this is our home now
[01:08] <Tobas> we shall make it like our own *smiles*
[01:08] * Millina smiles and leans against Tobas
[01:08] <Millina> we should have some of the family here
[01:09] <Tobas> of course.....we shall have a grand celebration
[01:10] <Tobas> come..see the tree....
[01:11] * Millina follows Tobas and looks over the tree
[01:11] <Millina> ...dear......my eternal love...
[01:11] <Tobas> yes, my sweet?
[01:12] <Millina> ....you put the presents in the wrong order, my darling
[01:13] * Tobas glances over...and smiles
[01:13] <Tobas> ..so I did!
[01:14] <Millina> I think perhaps I shall help you
[01:16] * Tobas puts another log on the fire and works to try and correct his mistake
[01:18] * Millina works to help Tobas with their tree
[01:20] <Millina> do you remember Freya's first Vas day?
[01:20] <Tobas> OH yes hahaha
[01:20] <Millina> I had never seen a baby have such a grip as her's....
[01:21] <Tobas> hahaha I suppose she got that from me
[01:21] <Millina> she would not let go of that gift until we gave it to her
[01:22] * Millina laughs a bit at the memory
[01:22] * Millina and Tobas continue through the night speaking of past memories...


[20:06] *** Meanwhile, inside the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone...or more specifically, from within the Official G&K Bar and Grill.
[20:07] * Springfield is serving up coffee and tea to several other T-Dolls in the cafe. All of the girls look like teens of various ages, dressed in a wide variety of costumes with their signature guns either holstered or shouldered.
[20:07] * The Forest Kits are rolling some plants to some mounds of dirt :3 :3 :#
[20:09] <Springfield> Now what are you little ones up to now?
[20:11] <The Forest Kits> Gardening :D
[20:11] <Springfield> Gardening? You little ones like to garden?
[20:12] <The Forest Kits> Gardening and harvesting :D
[20:12] <The Forest Kits> we NAtural gardener-harvesters :D
[20:15] <Springfield> Oh my! And what are you going to do with those fruits? Plant them here?
[20:24] * Springfield clears some space for the little foxes to work in. Meanwhile, a few of the other girls look on in amusement and/or curiosity.
[20:26] <The Forest Kits> yuppa :D
[20:27] * Springfield gets a few spare pots and transfers the soil into them. "Here, let me help you a little with that. This way there won't be as much of a mess. You want them to grow nicely, right?"
[20:28] <The Forest Kits> yuppa :D
[20:28] * The Forest Kits start burrowing a little hole for one of the plants :D
[20:30] * Springfield suddenly SWATS at the hand of a T-Doll with a brash expression and lots of lush unruly blond hair (not unlike Cressida) as she attempted to reach over the bar and snatch a bottle of vodka while Springfield's attention was directed elsewhere.
[20:31] <Springfield> AK-47!!!!!!
[20:31] <Springfield> Nice try! No free drinks for you~!
[20:32] <Springfield> So, one fruit per hole?
[20:32] <The Forest Kits> yuppa :D
[20:34] * Springfield helps place the pieces of fruit into each of the holes that have been dug.
[20:35] * The Forest Kits each tailpats one fruit before putting the dirt on top of the fruits :D
[20:40] <Springfield> You little ones certainly enjoy patting things with your tails.
[20:43] <The Forest Kits> yuppa, it's Gooooooood :D
[20:43] <The Forest Kits> tails are MAgical and powerful :D
[20:51] <Springfield> Are they?
[20:52] * Springfield pours some clean water into the pots to moisten the soil.
[20:52] <Springfield> What kind of powers?
[20:52] <The Forest Kits> Magical powers :D
[20:52] <The Forest Kits> but they become useless when cut-off :<
[20:59] <Springfield> Who would want to cut off those cute little tails?
[21:05] <The Forest Kits> hunters :O
[21:09] <Springfield> I can understand. But still, foxes are such silly and cute things.
[21:09] <Springfield> No one will take your tails from you. I promise you that.
[21:11] <The Forest Kits> :D :D :D
[21:17] <Springfield> Now let's get you into bed. Tomorrow you'll be going home to your friends.
[21:18] *** Springfield has left #suburbansenshi3 ("First let's get your travelling bag set up and ready.")
[21:18] *** The Forest Kits has left #suburbansenshi3 (:O :O :O)
[19:59] *** Meanwhile, inside the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone...
[20:01] *** A single Storm Eagle assault gunship rockets through the stratosphere high about the nation of Belarus.
[20:01] *** Chibi-AnTil [WellManneredFoxBoy@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:01] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-AnTil
[20:02] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:02] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Catri
[20:02] *** UMP-45 has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:02] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-45
[20:02] *** HK416 has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:02] <@spiritflame> konbanwa HK416
[20:02] *** Beak has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:02] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Beak
[20:02] *** Executioner has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:02] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Executioner
[20:02] *** M16A1 has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:02] <@spiritflame> konbanwa M16A1
[20:09] *** Persica has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:09] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Persica
[20:09] *** Petty Officer Kagami Hiiragi has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:09] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Petty Officer Kagami Hiiragi
[20:13] * Petty Officer Kagami Hiiragi sits in her flight harness, trying to stay calm.
[20:13] <Beak> :D
[20:14] <HK416> You seem to be enjoying yourself there, Beak.
[20:14] <Beak> This dropship is so fast! I've never seen a model like this before.
[20:15] <UMP-45> It looks like one of the types the Ghost Foxes used during the War, but it's smaller. Different weapons too.
[20:21] <Chibi-AnTil> It's a new pattern that the Federation was able to develop after we rediscovered more lost technology from the STC and the Imperium. The Storm Eagle is smaller, but easier to produce and more useful in certain situations.
[20:24] <Persica> Impressive. You said this is lost technology?
[20:29] <Chibi-Catri> Storm Eagles were first used during the Horus Heresy over 11000 years ago, but the manufactories that built them were almost entirely destroyed. It's only been recently that the Imperium began mass-producing them again.
[20:29] <Chibi-Catri> And the Federation copied and improved upon the design.
[20:41] <Petty Officer Kagami Hiiragi> Just get us inside the Zone.
[20:42] <Petty Officer Kagami Hiiragi> The sooner we get there, the better.
[20:42] <Executioner> Afraid? >:D
[20:46] <Petty Officer Kagami Hiiragi> When all of the Kits were sent into the Zone as part of a training mission a year ago, my sister and I went AWOL, hired mercenaries, and tried to rescue them.
[20:47] <Petty Officer Kagami Hiiragi> We hit an aerial Anomaly and crash-landed near a still-active minefield. Tsukasa was still disoriented from the crash and stepped on one of the mines.
[20:47] <Petty Officer Kagami Hiiragi> One of her legs got blown off at the knee.
[20:49] <M16A1> So what's the plan?
[20:50] <Chibi-AnTil> Simple. We'll be landing soon.
[20:56] <Chibi-AnTil> When we do, Catriona and I will be getting out with UMP-45 and HK416, then the dropship will take off again and drop the rest of you off at the secondary location.
[21:01] *** The Storm Eagle suddenly starts to drop as it quickly descends towards its final destination, punching through the clouds and discharging clouds of ghost-chaff to distort the air-search radars of the Perimeter Containment Forces.
[21:04] *** Soon, the dropship rumbles to a halt, and red lights that have been flashing slowly for the last few minutes suddenly turn green.
[21:05] * Chibi-AnTil and Chibi-Catri quickly disengage their flight harnesses, grab their backpacks, and rush towards the boarding ramp that's already beginning to extend open.
[21:05] * HK416 and UMP-45 follow closely behind them.
[21:11] * Megan O`Cain and her kin remain on board the transport
[21:11] * looks ahead to see THIS ahead of them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5CWkgb81tk
[21:12] * ~ Everyone lookes
[21:13] <Megan O`Cain> That's quite the compound.
[21:13] <Donovan O`Cain> No kidding.
[21:14] <Chibi-AnTil> ...
[21:14] <Chibi-Catri> Well this brings back memories.
[21:19] <HK416> How are we planning to get through there?
[21:19] <UMP-45> I think that's probably already been taken care of for us.
[21:20] *** The Storm Eagle takes off again and quickly flies away, but will soon circle around to make a second landing at a different location.
[21:21] * UMP-45 points ahead at all of the guards at the checkpoint. "Notice anything out of the ordinary?"
[21:21] * HK416 squints.
[21:21] <HK416> ...!!
[21:22] <HK416> All of the guards are young women! No! T-DOLLS!!
[21:22] * Chibi-Catri scans the scene before them.
[21:23] <Chibi-Catri> I see at least 12 T-Dolls.
[21:25] <Chibi-Catri> One of them has a really massive anti-materiel rifle.
[21:25] <UMP-45> Does she have pink hair and a really neutral expression that just screams "kuudere"?
[21:26] <UMP-45> Because that would be NTR-20.
[21:26] <Chibi-AnTil> I think I see a few girls with machine guns. They're wearing white fur-trimmed overcoats...
[21:29] <HK416> Mosin-Nagant and DP-28 are here too?!
[21:29] <~> STEP FORWARD!!!!
[21:32] * Chibi-AnTil and Chibi-Catri both start walking forward, and soon see...!
[21:32] *** Negev has joined #suburbansenshi3
[21:32] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Negev
[21:32] <Negev> >:D
[21:35] <Negev> Well!!
[21:35] <Negev> I am genuinely impressed.
[21:36] <Negev> You lived up to every promise and followed my instructions to the letter.
[21:39] <Negev> Now, as for my own end of the deal.
[21:39] <Chibi-AnTil> You made more than just a promise, T-Doll. "Bargained well and done", remember?
[21:41] <Chibi-Catri> We abide by the old Caliban codes of Zellbrigen.
[21:43] * Negev just smiles, brings out a large duffel bag...
[21:43] * Negev opens the bag and carefully pulls out all of the Forest Kits that had been taken captive by her. All of them are healthy and alive.
[21:44] <Negev> There. I keep my promises too.
[21:48] * Negev looks down at the Forest Kits. "Go on. We're outside of the Zone, so you're safe. Go back to your friends."
[21:48] <UMP-45> I'm going to escort the foxes and make sure they arrive someplace safe.
[21:48] <Negev> Wait, what?
[21:49] * The 3 forest kits look at everyone :D :D :D
[21:49] <The 3 forest kits> wait! :O
[21:49] <Negev> You and HK416 have to return with us to Griffin HQ!
[21:49] * Chibi-Catri waves to the Forest Kits and urges them to hurry over.
[21:49] * The 3 forest kits make three separate little burrows :3 :3 :3
[21:50] <HK416> I'll return with you and the others, Negev. UMP-45 can catch up.
[21:50] * The 3 forest kits puts one fruit into each of the burrows :3 :3 :3
[21:50] * The 3 forest kits tailpats the burrows :3 :3 :3
[21:50] <UMP-45> I'm keeping my own promise to those foxes other friends. They insisted I make sure those three got home safe.
[21:51] <UMP-45> Besides, I don't take orders from you, Negev. No one in Squad 404 does.
[21:51] <Chibi-AnTil> And we're still returning with you, T-Doll. That's not changing.
[21:52] * The 3 forest kits make sure their GARDENING is spot on before trotting to Chibi-Antil :D :D :D
[21:52] <Negev> ...Fine. 416, if either of the Langister children try to run, restrain them.
[21:53] <Chibi-AnTil> We have no intention of fleeing.
[21:53] * Chibi-AnTil nods to the three Kits. "You'd better get on out of here. UMP-45 will keep you safe."
[21:53] <The 3 forest kits> oki, but we gardening Goooood :D :D :D
[21:54] * The 3 forest kits all trot to UMP45 :3 :3 :3
[21:54] * UMP-45 crouches down so the Kits can climb up onto her. "Hold on tight."
[21:55] <Chibi-AnTil> Let's get this going.
[21:55] * The 3 forest kits climb up onto 45 :D :D :D
[21:55] *** Chibi-AnTil [WellManneredFoxBoy@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Lead on, T-Doll.")
[21:56] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi3 ("I see you all, sniper-rifle Dolls." >:3)
[21:56] *** HK416 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("I'll keep these children safe. I'm all that they need.")
[21:57] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Let's get you back to your friends now.")
[21:57] *** Negev has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Good. Good. Keep being smart like this and this might not end badly for you and your sister.")


[#suburbansenshi3 chat]