the current system time is: Tue Dec 04 22:19 2018; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

[09:25] <C'est_la_V> Could Inoue-san play sick and get X-chan to go all the way to Akhibara to buy her cold medicine so that she could stay home and play on his computer??
[09:25] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> ......
[09:26] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> That's not devious that's just plain mean, man
[09:26] * // J_Daito // has new respect for Aino


welcome to #suburbansenshi3

[22:19] <@The Intern> ...now can you please tell me why we have just made a gaping void in the universe
[22:19] *** Question---how long does it take to dump all the sector of space into a singularity by manufacturing an intermediate-mass black hole or something?
[22:20] *** A day? A year? SURELY not as much as a decade... couldn't possibly take a century.... right?
[22:20] *** Radio Signal keeps going.
[22:20] *** No problem there, though.
[22:21] – —== [ well recall you are dealing with a very high end species here... i'd day a day or two because they are literally moving planet sized amounts of matter around like tinkertoys ] ==— –
[22:21] *** So we shall assume that The Intern in her competence can do this in a day or two. No problem! But then, why on earth would there be one?
[22:21] *** that SAID there is a limit on hos fast a black hole can suck it all down
[22:21] – —== [ Thwy moved the matter to where a black hole way probably at shaplet center ] ==— –
[22:22] *** A bigger black hole can suck it faster, so they'd make a bigger one.
[22:22] – —== [ ^was, shapley center. They did not make a black hole ] ==— –
[22:22] – —== [ they moved the matter to an excisting one ] ==— –
[22:22] *** Seems reasonable!
[22:22] *** Cleanse. Purge. Kill. So now what?
[22:24] <psYchO_saKi> ...I have a potentially very very dangerous specimen in Stasis at the HOTEL
[22:24] <psYchO_saKi> We need to move it elsewhere.
[22:24] * For the record there is a very specific order that they made their technology in. No food production, but food was already there. 100% technology increasing. That kind of thing leaves a pattern, whether it's on Earth or on some far-flung world.
[22:25] * psYchO_saKi notes that thank you
[22:25] *** Ucharted islands and places devoid of human contact where this could be attempted on Earth DO exist, but are few and far between.
[22:26] * psYchO_saKi will not risk it because she has a bad feeling they would develop very very advanced technology to surmount the gap in relatively no time at all
[22:26] *** Assuming, of course, that none of them are already there and doing that.
[22:26] <psYchO_saKi> The problem is how to scan this without technology
[22:27] <@The Intern> If the Logopolitans were alive they could have done it. They use their minds in lieu of computers.
[22:27] <@The Intern> ^used.
[22:28] <@The Intern> Well wait a moment.
[22:28] <@The Intern> You say Cressida and I left a loose end?
[22:28] <psYchO_saKi> You got some strange readings from your trip in the past, remember?
[22:29] <psYchO_saKi> The things I nuked were the reults of those readings. It wasn't a disease, or a magical lich.
[22:29] <psYchO_saKi> Unless the lich is into Technorganics.
[22:29] * @The Intern keeps thinking
[22:29] <@The Intern> Well if we-- and I assume you-- ran into them in the past...
[22:30] <@The Intern> Did you deal with all of the sources of this material?
[22:30] <psYchO_saKi> Un-f[BLEEP]king-likely
[22:31] <@The Intern> Then some of it must have persisted on this planet.
[22:31] <@The Intern> ^the Earth.
[22:31] <psYchO_saKi> But the whole planet isn't full of technorganic redheads.
[22:32] * Vortex-Sensitive Probes that Saki shot the people with in Egypt register that somebody with it on them has is travelling in time now.
[22:32] <@The Intern> No but there is one technorganic redhead that killed a man in ancient Rome.
[22:32] * Vortex-Sensitive Probes relay, after 700 years, the date that they have emerged from the vortex.
[22:33] * psYchO_saKi shoves Intern aside and taps on the TARDIS console linking its telepathic circuits to the signal from her tracker and instructs it to FOLLOW
[22:33] <@The Intern> Hey! What are you doing?! How do you know to do that!
[22:33] *** T/F, Intern is with you in the TARDIS when you do this?
[22:33] *** Seems so!
[22:33] <psYchO_saKi> T
[22:33] <psYchO_saKi> I was built to kill a Time Lord.
[22:34] *** Vortex Probes come in stronger and stronger, and the signal is unmistakable.... they have travelled to the year 1666.
[22:34] <psYchO_saKi> Don't you think I'd assimilate how to run their technology :P
[22:34] <psYchO_saKi> 1666.... isn't that what Chateuax said...
[22:34] * @The Intern SHOVES Saki aside
[22:34] *** It is indeed! The TARDIS lurches off to follow them! Cue the Doctor Who theme!
[22:35] <@The Intern> This is a CIA TARDIS so it has some special tricks
[22:35] * @The Intern engages a very sophisitcated temporal cloaking mode
[22:35] <@The Intern> It wouldn't do to have them niotice us following right :P
[22:35] <psYchO_saKi> ..|..
[22:36] <@The Intern> Oy yeah this is going to be a great adventure
[22:36] *** Location of Time Exit: Sweden, 1666 AD.
[22:37] *** The TARDIS swishes through space-time after them. The time traveller arrived in July, 1666. Do you aim to arrive at the same time they did, a couple days or so before they did to scout.... or a couple days after they get there?
[22:37] * @The Intern decides to land a few days before
[22:37] * @The Intern makes sure to put the TARDIS in a very low-power mode so it can't be easily detected.
[22:38] *** And so you shall, once you arrive at the other end of the "tunnel." Call for backup before you get there, or write your last will and testament.... They are coming.


[22:42] * @The Intern sends out a general call to assistance before they get there, roted abck to the HOTEL. Any and all Time Travellers with whatever resources you can muster. If Sakura April is worried it must be bad


[10:13] *** Meanwhile, inside the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone...or more specifically PREVIOUSLY INSIDE THE CHERNOBYL EXCLUSION ZONE.
[10:13] *** I would have done this sooner, but then work got crazy for me for several days in a row.
[10:14] *** Elsewhere in the Zone, on the same day the Lunar Assault Corps made its ill-advised landing-in-force within the Zone...
[10:15] * The Moon-Rabbits onboard one of the transports grip their harnesses and weapons tighter and tighter as they feel the ship rock and sway, and HEAR the blasts and impacts outside the hull.
[10:17] <Pilot> Clear the hatch! 30 seconds! Usagi-kama be with you!
[10:18] <Ringo> Starboard side six! Starboard side six! We're coming in hot! Move fast and clear that murder hole!
[10:19] <Seiran> Keep plenty of space between you all. Five of you together is rabbit stew made to order. Just one of you alone is a waste of ammo.
[10:20] <Ringo> Keep your weapons ready and protective spells on. We'll see you on the ground.
[10:22] * The Moon-Rabbits tense up as another blast shakes them. Outside, a nearby transport is blown out of the sky as it takes sustained anti-aircraft cannon fire that chews up its underside, hits something important, and kills the engines.
[10:23] * The transport touches down a LOT harder than usual and the front hatch starts to quickly open on pneumatic pistons and well-oiled hinges.
[10:25] <Ringo> Mo...!!!
[10:25] <Seiran> G...!
[10:25] * Seiran and Ringo don't get a chance to finish their sentences as gunfire from outside starts to chew up everyone inside the passenger compartment!!
[10:28] *** Outside, the Lunar Assault Corps transports have begun landing in an area of the Zone near the abandoned city of Rostok. Except it's NOT abandoned! Sections of it have been restored, repaired, and reinforced by heavy defenses, protected by huge numbers of stalkers dressed in protective suits colored in black and red.
[10:29] * The fighters of the militant faction known as "Duty" let loose with everything they have on the invaders, sweeping the landing sites with machine gun fire, RPG's, assault rifles, and a handful of restored military vehicles.
[10:31] * Ringo yelps as the Moon-Rabbit next to her takes a direct hit to the forehead by a sniper round. F[BLEEP]KING DRAGUNOVS!!!
[10:32] * Seiran shrieks as she's splattered across the face by something hot and coppery-tasting.
[10:32] <Ringo> OUT THE SIDES! OUT THE SIDES!!
[10:33] * Ringo blows the locks of the side doors of the transports and leaps through without hesitation.
[10:34] * Seiran jumps out too! After a short fall she lands...and hits a foot of mud, loses her balance, and practically submerges in it.
[10:37] *** Other Moon-Rabbits are having just as much trouble as they rush out of the transports and race to find cover. There isn't much - the original Soviet-era city planners kept everything concentrated and all of the towns and cities that were around Chernobyl were all surrounded by wide, clear areas. No suburbs in the Western sense and virtually no urban sprawl.
[10:39] *** They rush to find cover behind crumbling walls, bushes, trees, boulders, and whatever erosion and subsidence that nature has seen fit to provide over the last 30+ years.
[10:41] * Seiran gasps and retches as someone pulls her up out of the mud and drags her towards the edge of the ditch they're all in.
[10:43] * Ringo throws herself behind a boulder and looks around. Everywhere hundreds of Moon-Rabbits are surging forward, desperately trying to find cover as Duty continues to pound them. Moon-Rabbits are dropping by the dozen as their protective spells are proven insufficient and their armor proves too weak.
[10:44] *** A few Moon-Rabbits have started shooting back with their rifles, but the barrage from the Humans doesn't even start to let up. Meanwhile, other transports are flying in and trying to land.
[10:46] * Seiran is dropped down behind the concrete support of collapsed power line. The Moon-Rabbit boy who pulled her out of the mud kneels down next to her.
[10:46] <Moon-Rabbit boy> ARE YOU...?!
[10:47] * The Moon-Rabbit boy is suddenly hit in the side of his helmet by a sniper rifle. The shot hits with a deafening metallic WHANK, and he goes limp instantly.
[10:50] *** Duty continues to shoot back. The strange invaders keep coming, slowly and steadily advancing into cover as move of them keep disembarking from their strange aircraft. The machine gunners concentrate on the airships, trying to take down as many of them as they can while they're still trying to disembark, while others use RPG-7s to blast away at others who've taken refuge behind cover.
[10:51] * Ringo is blown aside as a rocket strikes nearby, sending her skidding across the muddy ground almost ten feet.
[10:52] * Seiran watches as another rocket blows up near some Moon-Rabbits trying to help one of the many wounded, sending them all cartwheeling through the air like rag dolls.
[10:55] *** A few of the Moon-Rabbits are now cowering behind cover, clutching their knees to their chests and screaming hysterically. Nearby, several Moon-Rabbits are hit by some kind of rocket that detonates with a concussive blast, then ignites the air around them all, engulfing them in a massive thermobaric fireball.
[10:57] * Ringo pulls herself up, looking around in a daze, and watches another Moon-Rabbit as she's stumbling back and forth, looking for something on the ground despite all of the shooting going on (and miraculously missing her).
[10:58] * Ringo starts to regain her composure as she realizes the Moon-Rabbit girl is missing one of her arms below the elbow. She then stoops down, picks up her severed arm, then turns and staggers back into the battle.
[11:00] * Ringo looks to her left and sees a crashed transport nearby, engulfed in flames, with the Moon-Rabbits onboard still rushing out, some of them on fire too.
[11:00] * Ringo looks up and sees Seiran right in front of her shouting something.
[11:01] <Seiren> *mumble mumble something*
[11:02] <Seiren> I SAID WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO NOW, RINGO?!
[11:03] * Ringo pants as her brain finally restarts.
[11:03] <Ringo> Seiran...MOVE EVERYONE OFF THE BEACH!! NOW!!!
[11:04] * Seiren is VERY confused since they're nowhere near a beach, but she gets the meaning.
[11:04] * Ringo is right now thinking they're all in some place called Normandy.
[11:05] <Random Moon-Rabbit> What's the rallying point?!
[11:06] <Ringo> Anywhere but here!!!
[11:08] *** The Moon-Rabbits start trying to advance further towards the outer defenses. The Humans put some effort into building a defensive perimeter in that particular area: two rows of wide trenches, a band of mostly cleared area, and then walls and pile-up rubble surrounding low buildings that are being used as bunkers.
[11:09] <Seiran> We've got to make it into those trenches!
[11:10] <Random Moon-Rabbit #1> Ma'am, I'm staying!
[11:11] <Random Moon-Rabbit #2> These rocks are all we've got between us and the Almighty!
[11:11] <Ringo> This area is a killzone bordered on two sides! If we stay here, we're all dead rabbits!!
[11:13] *** The Moon-Rabbits keep trying to push forward. They number in the few hundreds now, but Duty is still exacting a terrible toll on them.
[11:14] * Ringo and Seiran move along the line that's formed, trying to rally everyone. They stop at a group of Moon-Rabbits that are carrying typewriters inside of rifles, huddling behind the ruined remains of a utility shed.
[11:15] <Ringo> ...What are you guys?
[11:15] <Moon-Rabbit clerk> 104th Medical Battalion! Here to set up field operations!
[11:16] * Moon-Rabbit clerk flinches a little as the Moon-Rabbit next to her is struck by a burst of bullets and falls to the ground dead.
[11:17] * Seiran takes the typewriter and tosses it over the side...where it's promptly shot up by Duty.
[11:17] <Seiran> Get rid of that crap! Grab yourself some weapons and follow us!
[11:18] * Moon-Rabbit clerk quickly picks up a rifle from one of the fallen and joins the battle.
[11:19] * Ringo slows down to snatch up a Moon-Rabbit who's on the ground shrieking from a lower abdominal wound and starts dragging him forward with her, screaming for a medic to help.
[11:21] * Seiran rushes ahead of them, trying to avoid tripping and falling over the broken, uneven ground that's littered with slain Moon-Rabbits.
[11:22] * Ringo is knocked off her feet as an explosion bursts behind her. She quickly gets back up, grabs the wounded Moon-Rabbit she was trying to help, and keeps rushing forward towards the first line of trenches.
[11:23] * Ringo stumbles, looks back, and realizes she's only dragging an upper torso that's been mangled from the waist down.
[11:24] <Ringo> ...!!
[11:24] * Ringo just...RUNS now.
[11:25] * Ringo ignores everything else around her as the charges headlong through the firestorm, ignoring other Moon-Rabbits around her as some of them are wounded or drop, and finally flings herself into the ditch, landing with a huge THUD against hard-packed dirt.
[11:26] * Seiran is already there, beside a Moon-Rabbit equipped with a backpack-sized radio.
[11:30] <Seiran> Radio to High Command! No armor has made it aground. We've got no M-8s on the ground! Dog One is NOT OPEN!!
[11:30] <Ringo> Who's in command here?!
[11:30] *** The numerous other Moon-Rabbits who've made it this far glance back and forth.
[11:31] <Random Moon-Rabbit> You are, maam!
[11:31] <Ringo> Seiran, do you recognize where we are?!
[11:31] <Seiran> We're right where we're supposed to be but no one else is!
[11:32] * Seiran turns back to the radio Rabbit. "Shore party! First wave ineffective! We do NOT hold the ground! I repeat, we do NOT hold the ground!"
[11:34] *** Meanwhile, Duty continues to strafe the entire areas with non-stop machine gun fire, punctuated frequently with explosions from RPGs and autocannons.
[11:36] <Ringo> We've got the leftovers from Tofu Company, Ramen Company, and Nori Company. Maybe only half of them all are left!
[11:37] * Seiran turns back to the Radio Rabbit. "Shore party! Sho...
[11:37] *** Both the Moon-Rabbit that was operating the radio AND the radio are dead now, both having taken multiple hits from a machine gun.
[11:40] * Seiran and Ringo can both see more Moon-Rabbits struggling to reach them, and a few medics desperately trying to save the wounded, using the dead as shields if necessary to protect the wounded.
[11:43] *** One Moon-Rabbit medic barely flinches as he takes a bullet in his canteen at his side. The water inside quickly drains out, turning red within seconds as something else drains into it. He quickly tucks a bandage behind the canteen and into the wound underneath it, then goes right back to trying to save the wounded Rabbit in front of him.
[11:44] *** Another Moon-Rabbit medic shout triumphantly as she manages to stop the bleeding in the wounded Rabbit she's trying to save...then a sniper round strikes the stricken Rabbit in the head.
[11:45] <Moon-Rabbit medic> JUST GIVE US A F[BLEEP]KING CHANCE, YOU SON OF A B[BLEEP]CH! SON OF A F[BLEEP]KING C[BLEEP]KSUCKER!!
[11:46] <Ringo> Is this all? Is this all of us that's left?
[11:49] <Seiran> It's not enough...
[11:50] <Seiran> Are you sure we're in the right landing site?
[11:51] <Ringo> YES! This is the southwesten edge of Rostok. The Agroprom research facility is to the west of us, the Great Swamp is to the south. THIS is Dog One.
[11:53] * Ringo and Seiran spread the word up and down the line: gather weapons and ammo!
[11:54] *** Soon the Moon-Rabbits surge over the edge of the outer trenches, shooting back at Duty every step of the way as they cross the thirty feet of space to the second series of trenches. Quite a few of them don't make it.
[11:57] *** Meanwhile, medics move along the groups of wounded Moon-Rabbits that were left behind in the outer trenches.
[11:59] * Ringo and Seiran move along the inner trenches as more and more Moon-Rabbits pile inside. They throw themselves to the ground as a HUGE explosion detonates a short distance behind them. Several Moon-Rabbits are caught in the blast and hurled over thirty feet into the air by it.
[12:04] * Ringo and Seiran get up and keep moving to the edge of the trench where it comes VERY close to a high sturdy wall. Nearby, a sandbagged machine gun nest covers the approach to the wall. A pair of Duty fighters each with RPK machine guns are blasting away at the Moon-Rabbits.
[12:05] <Seiran> Is this what I think it is?
[12:05] <Ringo> It's a weak spot. If we can get past those machine guns and through this wall, we can swarm through behind the Human's defenses.
[12:07] *** The Moon-Rabbits with Ringo and Seiran try to spread out behind cover and start shooting at the machine gunners, trying to provide covering fire for other groups of Moon-Rabbits that attempt to rush through the gap.
[12:07] * Ringo and Seiran watch in dismay as everyone that tries to rush through are getting brutally and efficiently gunned down.
[12:11] *** Meanwhile, on the far side of the battlefield...someone observes from cover, virtually invisible within the bushes, shadows, and cameleoline cloak they wear.
[12:12] <...> I am the darkness that surrounds me. I am the air that surrounds me...
[12:13] *** She takes aim with a sniper-pattern lasgun, centering in on one of the Duty machine gunners. Firing a shot, she puts a las-round through the man's shoulder, sending him flopping backwards.
[12:13] <...> I wait to strike from the darkness. I wait to kill from out of thin air...
[12:15] *** She fires again, this time striking a Duty soldier in the arm as he pulls the pin on a grenade and starts to throw it. The shot hits, making him drop it at his feet.
[12:15] <...> I am invisible, and I am silent death.
[12:16] * Ringo and Seiran watch in amazement as the machine gun nest EXPLODES. The occupants tumble down the slope, and one of them attempts to get to his feet.
[12:17] *** A dozen Moon-Rabbits don't give him the chance and all open fire on him non-stop, lighting his Rabbit-killing ass UP!!!!!!
[12:17] <Ringo> !!!!
[12:17] <Seiran> Who did that?! That wasn't one of us!
[12:18] <Ringo> Who cares!! DOG ONE EXIT! RIGHT HERE!!!!
[12:19] *** The Moon-Rabbits start to cheer as they rush down the trench to the breach in Duty's defenses, swarming through the now-open gap and pushing through into the area beyond.
[12:22] *** They quickly come under direct fire from Duty soldiers who are waiting for them behind sandbag barricades. The Humans are every bit as tenacious as the Moon-Rabbits were warned!
[12:23] * Ringo and Seiran toss grenades through the back door of one of the bunkers. A moment later the explosions ring out.
[12:23] <Seiran> Flamer! DO IT!!!
[12:24] * A Moon-Rabbit carrying a flamethrower rushes up to the doorway and opens fire!
[12:25] *** The Moon-Rabbits still within the exterior trenches watch as one of the bunkers overlooking the killing-field explodes into flames, fire squirting out of the firing slits. Several Humans try to leap out and off of the building.
[12:26] *** Moon-Rabbitts eager for revenge SURGE towards them. "GET 'EM!!!!!"
[12:28] *** The return fire quickly drops off as the vast majority of Duty soldiers begin a full retreat, surrendering the outer, uninhabited and abandoned half of Rostov to the Lunar Assault Corps.
[12:32] * A random Duty member attempts to surrender, shouting something over and over in Ukrainian.
[12:33] * A pair of Moon-Rabbits take aim at him. "What?! We're sorry, but we can't understand a word you're saying!"
[12:33] *** The Duty soldier is gunned down by the Rabbits.
[12:34] <Moon-Rabbit #1> So what WAS he saying?
[12:34] <Moon-Rabbit #2> "Looooook! I washed for supper!" Haha!
[12:35] * Ringo looks around in a daze as more and more of the Moon-Rabbits sweep through the area. Duty still holds out in some places though, and it quickly becomes apparent that they're falling back to a secondary position deeper within the ruined city.
[12:37] * Seiran stares at all of the wounded and slain Moon-Rabbits, along with the dead Humans too.
[12:37] <Seiran> The horror...!
[12:37] <Ringo> War...war never changes...
[12:38] *** Elsewhere, half a mile away, others observe the end of the battle.
[12:40] <...> Nice shot.
[12:41] <...> Any idea on how many of them were lost?
[12:41] <...> ...A lot. A whole lot. What's the Lunar Defense Corps doing here in the first place?
[12:42] <...> Take a closer look. That's the Lunar ASSAULT Corps. Why are they here?
[12:44] <...> Well...let's try to find out. Especially if it's true that Reisen is here with them.
[12:44] *** ... has left #suburbansenshi3 (Chibi-AnTil)
[12:45] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi3 (*snickers* >:3)
[12:45] *** Chibi-Antil [WellManneredFoxBoy@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi3 ("I enjoyed seeing you! ^_^")
[12:45] *** Chibi-Sylvester [LittleExplorer@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi3 (Where's this go? :3)
[12:45] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Can we go to the park next? Can we, can we can we~!")
[12:45] *** Gwen has left #suburbansenshi3
[12:45] *** Fiona has left #suburbansenshi3
[18:16] <@The Intern> ™
[18:16] <@The Intern> ™
[18:16] *** @The Intern has turned their sound on


[19:54] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: THE FUTURE!!!
[19:55] * Orion Felinus sit with his wife at the museum, trying to comfort her.
[19:55] <Freya Felinus> I should have been here....I should have gone with him on the field trip...
[19:55] <Orion Felinus> Take heart, beloved...they will find him. He has to be somewhere in the building.
[19:56] <Freya Felinus> I should look!!!
[19:56] * Freya Felinus goes to stand
[19:57] <Freya Felinus> maybe I can find him!!!
[19:58] <Orion Felinus> Beloved, you are too emotional! You must collect yourself first! You've alread thoroughly threatened the staff and teachers...
[19:58] <Freya Felinus> MY BABY IS MISSING
[19:59] <Freya Felinus> how can you....*covers her face and sits back down, crying a little*
[19:59] <Orion Felinus> OUR son...yes, and I worry for him too...but we have taught him well. He is wise beyond his years. I am sure he is...
[20:17] *** a sound starts to fill the air....
[20:18] * Freya Felinus slowly lifts up her face from her hands..and looks around
[20:18] <Orion Felinus> Who could...?
[20:20] *** a carved Quinoxian Wardrobe covered in old Mysn designs fades into view...
[20:21] <Orion Felinus> Mister Thrash?
[20:21] <Freya Felinus> ...
[20:21] * Freya Felinus slowly stands....
[20:22] *** the wardrobe door opens....
[20:23] * Thrash carefully steps out
[20:24] <Thrash> ...High Priestess......Lord Felinus...
[20:24] <Orion Felinus> Mister Thrash, are you here to assist us in locating our son?
[20:24] <Freya Felinus> ......T-Thrash....what...
[20:25] * Thrash carefully steps out of the way....
[20:28] * Odysseus emerges from the TARDIS. "....muh....MUMMY!"
[20:28] <Freya Felinus> ....
[20:28] * Freya Felinus puts her hands to her mouth in shock...then kneels down....and holds her arms open
[20:29] * Odysseus runs out of the door and into Freya's arms, hugging her tight!
[20:29] * Freya Felinus hugs her son..sobbing.....
[20:29] <Odysseus> Mummy!....Mummy!...
[20:29] <Freya Felinus> oh my baby...my precious little baby....
[20:29] <Orion Felinus> Mister Thrash? What happened? Where was he?
[20:30] <Thrash> it's a long story.....
[20:30] <Orion Felinus> Thank the spirits...thank you Mister Thrash. You deserve many blessings from the Six and the Ancestors
[20:30] <Freya Felinus> oh you scared me....I was..so scared....don't ever..ever do that....again.....*sobs*
[20:31] <Odysseus> I'm sorry mummy...I didn't mean to...I was just...I...I was scared too...
[20:35] <?> I see the little child has returned......
[20:36] * Freya Felinus turns and sniffles "...thank you for..trying to help find him...."
[20:36] * Odysseus looks up to see who is speaking.
[20:38] *** Lady Giselle has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:38] <+luna_P> Evening, Lady Giselle
[20:38] <+luna_P> Welcome. Suburban Senshi needs Mike and the Bots.
[20:38] * Lady Giselle walks in and smiles "I'm glad to see that he's safe ^^"
[20:38] * Celine peeks behind Giselle's dress then smiles and looks up at her "mama! Oddy's back!"
[20:39] * Odysseus blinks...
[20:39] <Odysseus> Miss...Geezell?
[20:39] <Lady Giselle> he isn't hurt, is he?
[20:39] <Orion Felinus> Mind your manners, now, Odysseus. She is Lady Giselle.
[20:40] <Thrash> do you think I would let a child get hurt?
[20:40] <Lady Giselle> it's fine, orion ^^ I don't mind
[20:42] <Orion Felinus> As you wish, Lady Giselle
[20:43] <Odysseus> Miss Geezell...she helped me and kept me safe.
[20:45] * Lady Giselle smiles and walks over, putting her hand on top of Odysseus' head
[20:47] * Odysseus smiles. "Now we are all together!"
[20:49] * Celine runs over and grabs Odysseus's hand happily ^^
[20:52] <Odysseus> Oh, h-hello. ^^;;
[20:52] * Thrash turns to leave
[20:53] <Odysseus> Th-thank you Mister Thrash!
[20:54] <Thrash> hm?
[20:54] <Thrash> .you're welcome
[20:55] * Thrash smiles a bit to Odyssus..then nods to Freya and Orion
[20:56] <Orion Felinus> Blessing be with you, Mister Thrash.
[20:57] <Thrash> and blessing to you both
[20:57] <Freya Felinus> thank you..oh Six...thank you.....
[20:58] * Odysseus 's stomach grumbles...
[20:58] * Thrash leaves back to his TARDIS...which vanishes...
[20:58] *** Thrash has left #suburbansenshi3
[20:58] <Orion Felinus> Oh, beloved, we should get him home. It is past dinner time.
[20:58] <Freya Felinus> yes...and.we have to tell the Queen...that he's safe....
[20:59] * Orion Felinus helps Freya to her feet.
[21:00] <Celine> mama! can Oddy have dinner with us??
[21:00] <Orion Felinus> And Lady Giselle...thank you, for your care and dilligence...from when you took care of our son in his time of need.
[21:00] <Lady Giselle> it is my honor *smiles*
[21:03] <Orion Felinus> That is a fine idea, little Celine! We can all have dinner together. ^^
[21:03] <Lady Giselle> I would be more then happy to have you all at my home
[21:05] <Orion Felinus> I will go home and fetch Athena and the others. Beloved, you take Odysseus and go with Lady Giselle.
[21:06] <Freya Felinus> of course...little treasure *picks up Odyssus*
[21:07] *** Orion Felinus [MrBigKitty@JuubanU.edu.jp] has left #suburbansenshi3 (Fetching the children!)
[21:08] * Odysseus hugs his mother as they head off for dinner. "I really missed you mummy...I'm sorrt I made you cry."
[21:08] <Freya Felinus> ..it's alright, my little treasure......I'm just happy that you are here once more
[21:10] <Odysseus> I am happy too. I love you, mummy.
[21:18] *** Odysseus has left #suburbansenshi3 (So happy. ^_^)
[21:19] *** Freya Felinus has left #suburbansenshi3 (I love you my child)
[21:20] *** Lady Giselle has left #suburbansenshi3 (quite the resourceful little boy)
[21:20] *** Celine has left #suburbansenshi3 (^^)


[07:57] <> ™
[19:30] * Intern 3 looks at Kate.
[19:30] *** Kate is a teenage girl with dark hair, familar eyes and dressed in clothing in a late 60s/early 70s style.
Her image Song is: . She is Level 1.



[09:07] * Exeter L. Wakefield , groggy, half-dressed, stumbles through the kitchen looking for coffee
[09:13] * Exeter L. Wakefield , half-blind, grabs a large golden chalice from the cupboard which is emitting vapors. Maybe it's not the best idea to drink it?
[09:13] * Exeter L. Wakefield is too groggy though and doesn't notice it
[09:13] * Exeter L. Wakefield chugs
[09:14] * Exeter L. Wakefield gags and hacks and falls ot the floor, golden light exploding out from his eyes, nose, and mouth... uh oh


[09:55] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...
[09:55] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte looks at Exeter L. Wakefield.
[09:55] *** Exeter L. Wakefield is




More information about him is Here.
His image Song is: [url=https://lakeshorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/night-stalker]. He is Level 1.

[09:56] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ..Idiot. That was a potion I was working on with Ohila for a member of the High Council of Gallifrey.
[09:56] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Now look waht you've done to yourself.
[09:57] <Exeter L. Wakefield> ./me is still on the ground
[09:57] <Exeter L. Wakefield> ...that coffee sucked
[09:57] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte facepalms
[09:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Oh my god.
[09:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You look ridiculous.
[09:58] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Like Yaijinden and I had a child and it grew up hunchbacked.
[09:58] <Exeter L. Wakefield> ...You're a horrible person.
[09:58] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> And that's why you love me ♡
[09:59] <Exeter L. Wakefield> ...Yes
[09:59] * Exeter L. Wakefield sits up groggily
[09:59] * Exeter L. Wakefield looks in the mirror
[09:59] <Exeter L. Wakefield> ...Oh god
[09:59] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I know, right
[10:00] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Quick make another goblet
[10:00] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> That's not how it works. You'll have to live with it. Go get changed, your clothes don't fit :P
[10:00] * Exeter L. Wakefield is away: <_<
[10:00] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte is away: these modern problems


[12:03] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte drags Exeter outside and Gets a selfie with him


[19:45] *** Shin Acadamy, Seishin Island
[19:49] *** The Spirit Hall has been decked out that night for a special event. A tree has been set up along with candles and some extra decorations...
[19:52] * Sarah Christensson holds onto Juan, while looking over each decoration....Carlos is checking on the plants that had been set up
[19:58] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:58] <+luna_P> Evening, Matsumi Kaze
[19:58] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Open 25 hours a day!
[19:58] <Matsumi Kaze> heeeeey not late an I?
[19:58] <Matsumi Kaze> ...whoa....nice set up!
[19:59] <Sarah Christensson> I thought it would be a wonderful little cultural experience here ^^
[19:59] <Matsumi Kaze> Jo I think is in the back getting the kids ready..I think Green is helping out
[20:00] *** Joanna Smithson has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:00] <+luna_P> Evening, Joanna Smithson
[20:00] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: We make Coleco Adam look good
[20:00] * Joanna Smithson runs back up to the seats set up "yeah I think they're ready...not sure what's keeping Green so long..."
[20:03] <Beryl> (( test ))
[20:03] *** Beryl has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:03] <+luna_P> Evening, Beryl
[20:03] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Style over Substance since 2002.
[20:03] * Joanna Smithson hisses at beryl "NOT YET"
[20:03] <Beryl> :<
[20:04] *** DD_Girl_Green [midoriyouma@imadethisserver.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:04] <+luna_P> Evening, DD_Girl_Green
[20:04] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: It insists upon itself.
[20:06] * Sarah Christensson sits down, smiling at this
[20:06] <DD_Girl_Green> hello!
[20:06] <Joanna Smithson> they're ready?
[20:06] <Matsumi Kaze> what's with....the um..cameras?
[20:07] <Sarah Christensson> oh! those are for the family that cannot come
[20:08] * DD_Girl_Green has one ready as well
[20:12] * Matsumi Kaze sits down with Joanna
[20:12] <Matsumi Kaze> remember when we did this, Jo?
[20:12] <Joanna Smithson> yeah..hated the dress........the head piece was fun
[20:21] *** the lights start to dim a bit
[20:21] <Matsumi Kaze> shh it's starting!
[20:28] * Sarah Christensson gently hands Juan to Carlos and walks up to a mic
[20:29] * Sarah Christensson waits for the music to cue
[20:33] * Sarah Christensson begins to sing
[20:35] *** Delilah Inochi has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:35] <+luna_P> Evening, Delilah Inochi
[20:35] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: over nine thousand
[20:35] * Delilah Inochi steps out in a white dress with a wreath on her head and holding a candle..she walks very carefully >.>
[20:35] * Delilah Inochi wants to wave to her mothers and siblings but is holding the candle...
[20:37] * Astrid Jacobsen follows...glancing at the cameras once in awhile...
[20:40] * Eva Viktordotter follows after along with her younger sister, Marget
[20:42] * Dalvin Holtison follows, though he's dressed with a pointy hat then wreath..he looks super embrassed
[20:45] * Frida Breiner tries to look super impressive in the way she walks.....
[20:46] * Victoria Smithson runs up and waves to her mama!!!!
[20:49] * Mira moves slowly...looking around and looking just a little confused
[20:49] <Caligo> ....
[20:50] * Caligo walks up..and takes his daughter's hand..and carefully leads him down the path..
[20:54] * Kyra waves to mama and papa and grandma and grandpa :D
[20:58] *** scene put on hold
[21:34] <Beryl> :D
[21:37] * Matsumi Kaze takes photos of beryl!
[21:37] <Beryl> :D
[21:38] <Beryl> pewtty :D
[21:40] * Caligo tries to signal to beryl to keep moving foward
[21:41] * Beryl walks forward :D
[21:44] *** the girls make a single circle around the room before finally stopping in front of the adults
[21:50] * Sarah Christensson looks very proud at them all
[21:53] * Beryl smiles and giggles :D
[21:53] *** the singing stops..and the girls can fnially offer the treats they have to the adults
[21:55] <Beryl> tayys-tee :D
[21:56] * Matsumi Kaze walks over and takes treats from delilah and mira and beryl and kyra ^^
[22:01] * Kyra goes to give snacks to grandpa :D
[22:02] * Beryl gives a treat to papa :D
[22:04] <Sarah Christensson> I'm proud of all of you....God Sankta Lucia to you all
[22:06] <Beryl> wuusa:D
[22:09] * Beryl tries hugging Everyone :D
[22:12] *** some of the kids are a little ewirded out being hugged by someone she doesn't know
[22:13] * Matsumi Kaze and Jo make sure to greet and hug their grandfather carlos
[22:16] <Beryl> wana pway bwokkies :D
[22:18] <Caligo> .this isn't the place, gem
[22:19] <Beryl> :O
[22:28] * Sarah Christensson invites everyone to a small late night meal....and is so proud and happy of them all
[22:28] *** God Sankta Lucia!


[11:12] <Exeter L. Wakefield> This i s my life now.
[11:12] * @ chuckles. "You complaining~?"
[11:13] * @ is now known as Paisley Pythia Peinforte
[11:13] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Never~


[19:39] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Tokyo
[19:39] *** Kanri-chan has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:39] <+luna_P> Evening, Kanri-chan
[19:39] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Yes. We went there.
[19:39] *** Nelius Raoul [Overlord.Shura.CreativeChaos@Rasetsu.Coalition.nw] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:39] <+luna_P> Evening, Nelius Raoul
[19:39] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: It's like kicking a puppy. But when the puppy can't be trained and keeps peeing everywhere.
[19:40] * Kanri-chan runs ahead and spreads her wings with a grin "WOOOOOOOOOO"
[19:40] <Nelius Raoul> You seem to be in high spirits~
[19:41] * Kanri-chan flies high up amomg the clouds and looks around "of course. I have something to show you!"
[19:42] <Nelius Raoul> Then by all means, lead on.
[19:43] * Kanri-chan heads toward her home
[19:43] <Kanri-chan> Ive been working on it for a long time with the kids.
[19:44] * Nelius Raoul follows, curious as to what it is that Kanri has been working on.
[19:45] * Kanri-chan flies through a series of barriers which then reveals her home
[19:46] * Kanri-chan heads to the forest in the back yard "this way slowpoke!"
[19:52] * Nelius Raoul is keeping up rather well.
[19:52] * Kanri-chan hovers above a mass of trees "do you trust me?"
[19:54] <Nelius Raoul> Rather certain that we wouldn't be here if I didn't. Lead on, sis.
[19:54] * Kanri-chan free falls into the trees below
[19:54] * Nelius Raoul follows. What surprise did they have cooked up?
[19:56] *** As you fal through the leaves you fall a massive room. The floor is comprised of pillows or all colors. The walls are obviously fresh sawn. Its a massive open tree house!
[19:56] * Kanri-chan sits on some pillows in a corner " this is the crash pad!"
[19:57] <Nelius Raoul> Nice.
[19:58] * Kanri-chan flies around "its not done yet. I need help on the rest. Which is where you come in!"
[20:01] <Nelius Raoul> How so?
[20:02] <Kanri-chan> Im a female. This is for my boys... Everything i can think of is too girly for them.
[20:02] <Nelius Raoul> Ah.
[20:03] <Kanri-chan> Youre a dudely dude right?
[20:04] <Nelius Raoul> Last I checked, yeah. So we need something to appeal to the guys' tastes...
[20:04] <Kanri-chan> Yes! Activities too!
[20:06] <Nelius Raoul> Before I give my suggestion, what all activities did you originally envision for them?
[20:08] <Kanri-chan> Um....so a bouncy corner... A bathroom. Gaming corner. A book nook. Maybe a kitchen?
[20:11] <Nelius Raoul> I see. Good stuff overall. I'd say maybe add some foam blocks and toy weapons into the bounce area, give them extra options to burn off that energy.
[20:12] * Kanri-chan pulls out her tablet and starts ordering
[20:15] <Kanri-chan> What else? Its a huge area!
[20:17] <Nelius Raoul> If the place can support it, perhaps some upper-area catwalks and ropes / ladders? Really think in three dimensions~
[20:18] * Kanri-chan looks around and add planks and ropes to her cart
[20:18] <Kanri-chan> What about wall climbing?
[20:21] <Nelius Raoul> That might work as well. Give 'em alternate means of ascending.
[20:21] * Kanri-chan grins and adds those items as well "thanks! That should be a good start. Anything you wanna do?"
[20:23] * Nelius Raoul raises an eyebrow at that. "Care to expand on that question?"
[20:23] <Kanri-chan> This was all i had planned?
[20:23] * Kanri-chan grins sheepishly
[20:24] <Nelius Raoul> Snrk
[20:24] <Nelius Raoul> No reason we can't shoot the breeze for a bit. It has been a fair while since we got to hang out.
[20:25] * Kanri-chan ploos down on the pillows "whats up?"
[20:28] <Nelius Raoul> Aside from the general grind of life, not much. Which honestly has me wondering what's going to happen next.
[20:30] <Kanri-chan> Ah. Yeah it feels like that sometimes.
[20:49] <Nelius Raoul> So aside from the new additions to your ever-expanding family tree, what's been new with you?
[20:52] <Kanri-chan> Actually thats it. Ive been looking for lost children and taking care of mine.
[20:53] <Kanri-chan> Its quite rewarding
[20:53] <Nelius Raoul> Ah.
[20:54] <Kanri-chan> What about you?
[20:56] <Nelius Raoul> Mostly been keeping on top of things back home. That, and learning much more about another Netherworld I found myself helping out some months back.
[20:58] <Kanri-chan> Oh really?
[20:59] <Nelius Raoul> Indeed. Denizens got quite the different look to 'em, but all the same they're an all right bunch.
[21:00] <Kanri-chan> What do they look like?
[21:02] <Nelius Raoul> Honestly, if you've seen most of the people back home, then you've got a pretty big head start. There are some that look like gigantic versions of some creatures here on Earth, so don't get too surprised if you find yourself talking to a big 'ol fuzzy bumblebee.
[21:04] * Kanri-chan gasps "what about a butterfly!!"
[21:05] <Nelius Raoul> I'm pretty sure there'd be one there, but I didn't see any during my more recent forays. Something to look out for, at the very least.
[21:06] <Kanri-chan> You could tell me if you see one!
[21:06] <Nelius Raoul> Can do~
[21:07] <Kanri-chan> You could write a book on your adventures!
[21:08] <Nelius Raoul> An autobiography, eh?
[21:09] <Kanri-chan> It would be classified as fantasy bit yes
[21:16] <Nelius Raoul> Give it some time. The world's slowly starting to understand that there's more out there.
[21:24] <Kanri-chan> I hope so... I dont want my kids to hide forever
[21:38] <Nelius Raoul> It's getting there. The whole Interspecies Exchange and Superhero Acts definitely helped.
[21:40] * Kanri-chan nods "at least its happening"
[22:10] <Nelius Raoul> Indeed.
[23:09] <Nelius Raoul> Man, this late already? Time flies.
[00:26] *** Adoptive Brother and Sister would spend this time catching up.


[17:57] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte has moved to: [ Kaelyn's Manor ]
[17:57] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] knocks on the door
[17:59] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte opens the door
[17:59] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ..what?
[18:00] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ...You all right, love?
[18:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] You've been a bit.. off lately.
[18:01] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ...why did you come here?
[18:03] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Because I'm worried about you.
[18:03] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I see
[18:03] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ...Is that surprising?
[18:04] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ....
[18:04] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] You're not a Skrull, are you?
[18:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> why would I be a skrull?
[18:06] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] You're acting so bloody oddly.
[18:06] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ...Is Ike treating you properly?
[18:07] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> Ike is fine
[18:07] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] That;s not what I asked.
[18:07] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Is he treating you properly?
[18:08] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ...
[18:08] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> he treated me fine
[18:08] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ...past tense?
[18:08] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Is he neglectign you?
[18:08] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte points a gun at Paisley
[18:08] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] cracks her knuckles
[18:08] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] .... what.
[18:09] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> you know how long I've waited to do this...
[18:09] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] mumbles something under her breath
[18:10] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Do what?
[18:10] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> to get revenge
[18:11] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Go on...
[18:11] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] seems to relax, which is completely at odds with the atmosphere
[18:12] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] raises her hands in a surrender gesture
[18:13] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] You're going to shoot me, get over with it, then.
[18:13] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte 's form glows and shifts
[18:13] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is now known as Alisa Peinforte
[18:13] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte looks at Alisa Peinforte.
[18:13] *** Alisa Peinforte is a young woman with long ruddy hair, purple eyes and she actually looks alot like Paisley. She has a tattoo carved under her left eye.
Her image Song is: . She is Level 1.

[18:13] <Alisa Peinforte> my name...is Alisa Peinforte....
[18:14] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] raises an eyebrow
[18:14] <Alisa Peinforte> ..and you killed my mother
[18:14] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ...who's your mother?
[18:14] <Alisa Peinforte> ..in two years time....
[18:14] <Alisa Peinforte> ....you will kill Kaelyn Peinforte
[18:15] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] I MOST CERTAINLY WILL NOT.
[18:15] <Alisa Peinforte> ...I'm sorry, Grandma....but this is the only way
[18:15] * Alisa Peinforte pulls the trigger..and...nothing happens?
[18:15] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ....
[18:16] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] ZWEES towards her and grabs her gun hand
[18:16] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] squeezes a pressure point in her wrist to make her drop it
[18:16] * Alisa Peinforte drops the gun...but she isn't looking at paisley..she's looking past her
[18:17] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] bends her arm behind her back but not too harshly, just enough to keep control, and gets alongside her to see what Alisa is looking at
[18:17] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] You listen to me, if something happens you need to tell me all about it.
[18:18] *** the room is filled with "Dials"...and if Paisley can read the writing on them....they're Probability constructs.......aka....the probability of where the bullet will go
[18:18] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] can indeed read them
[18:18] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] raises a hex barrier around her and Alisa
[18:18] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] It wouldn't do to have you be shot by your own bullet.
[18:19] * Alisa Peinforte says a word too late..and the bullet goes through each of the dials..and hits against the hex barrier instead..smashing into one of the nearby windows
[18:19] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] OH S[BLEEP]T.
[18:19] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] Teleports into the Manor
[18:20] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] tires to track the trajectory and get to the room in time to help
[18:20] * Alisa Peinforte uses that distraction and hits her foot against the floor..revealing a knife in th tip of her boot..and goes for a swinging kick
[18:20] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] teleported, are you fast enough, Bond?
[18:21] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] needs to make sure Kaeyn and Robert are sage
[18:21] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ^safe
[18:21] *** the bullet has embedded into the wall....
[18:22] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] sighs
[18:22] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Well if we're going to bloody fight
[18:22] * Alisa Peinforte teleports right in front of Paisley
[18:22] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] clads her arm in haki and GUTpunches her
[18:23] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] exhales and concentrates, focusing on her version of observation haki
[18:24] * Alisa Peinforte tumbles herself OVER Paisley's arm
[18:24] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] WHIPS herself around and tumbles to the side at an angle defensively
[18:24] * Alisa Peinforte adjusts the glases on her face slightly
[18:24] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Idiot! If I did do something to Kaelyn you need to tell me the details so we can fix it.
[18:25] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] I have no desire to kill her.
[18:25] <Alisa Peinforte> that didn't stop you from doing it
[18:25] * Alisa Peinforte has moved to: [ Kaelyn's Manor ]
[18:25] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Just because history records soemthing went doen a certain way doesn't mean it actually did!
[18:27] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] If you're a true Peinforte you should know that nothing is ever exactly as it seems with our family!
[18:28] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] .....
[18:28] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ....Soru
[18:28] * Alisa Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] vanishes
[18:28] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] s[BLEEP]t
[18:29] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] uses observation khaki to calculate her next location and steps away to evADE IT
[18:29] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ^HAKI
[18:29] * Alisa Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] appears just out of range of where Paisley is.....then slams her fist into the ground....and instead lifts the ground from UNDER Paisley
[18:30] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] leapt off to the side, forseeing this, and launches a barrage of haki clad punches at where she estimates Alisa would appear to follow up
[18:31] * Alisa Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] summons a teleport dial...and uses it as a gate to transfer paisley's punches to elsewhere in the manor...where she apperently just busted up a priceless vase
[18:32] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Bloody hell that was older than AMERICA
[18:32] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] backflips out of range
[18:33] * Alisa Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] adjusts her glasses again
[18:33] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] reaches a hand out into the air and seems to pull a Karnian NAginata out of nowhere
[18:33] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] clads it in grey-black haki
[18:33] * Alisa Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] reaches out a hand...and pulls out a sword from nowhere
[18:34] * Alisa Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] 's sword glows with a whitish blue light
[18:34] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] angles it more defensively than offensively
[18:34] * Alisa Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] swings her sword towards Paisley
[18:35] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] goes for a block with the far end of the Naginata.
[18:35] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] (It's like looking into a twisted mirror)
[18:35] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] once you're dead...then mother will be safe...and none of it will happen!
[18:36] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] That's like using a sledgehammer to drive in a nail!
[18:37] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] I will make me feel a whole lot better!
[18:37] * Alisa Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] tries to kick at paisley again
[18:38] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] SLIIIDES doen and under the path of the strike and goes to kick Alisa's legs out from under her
[18:38] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ...Can you please leave your private pelasure habits out of this fight?
[18:41] * Alisa Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] is tripped up for a split nano second.....if you're fast enough...
[18:41] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] summons Frying pan to clock her nin the back of the head
[18:43] * Alisa Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] is conked out!
[18:45] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] @_@
[18:45] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] sighs and tries to remember the layout of Kaelyn's place
[18:46] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] finds one of the hidden dungeons behsind a bookcase and retrains Alisa in arm and leg cuffs afainst a stone wall
[18:46] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] moves a stuffed Giraffe out of the way
[18:46] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] uses smelling salts to wake her up
[18:46] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] GAH WHAT..WHAT?
[18:47] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Welcome to ...someone's play room. Not mine.
[18:47] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] I think it was Lucinda Peinforte's in the 17th century. Don't quote me.
[18:47] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Now that you're a bit more confined, let's talk seriously.
[18:48] * Alisa Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] narrows her eyes at Paisley
[18:48] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] I don't want your mother to die any more than you do.
[18:48] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] You need to tell me what you know.
[18:49] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] What precisely happens in two years. Tell me everything sparing no details.
[18:51] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ....
[18:51] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ..I don't know all of it....
[18:51] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ..I was only one years old when it happened
[18:51] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Good, that leaves thing vague. We can work with vague. What do you know?
[18:54] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] I got curious one day.....
[18:54] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ....cause I was always told mother had died but..no one would tell me how
[18:55] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] so I tried asking around..but no one would tell me
[18:55] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] .....until I found it
[18:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] What did you find, spit it out, woman XD
[18:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ^ ><
[18:57] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] a record..from the Hotel....footage...
[18:57] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ..my legal guardian had hidden it from me......
[18:58] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ....but eventually I saw it
[18:58] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Out of Curiosity... who is your legal guardian? Is it not Ike?
[19:00] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ....
[19:00] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] you
[19:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ...
[19:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] What happened to Ike?
[19:01] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Ike..papa..left
[19:01] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ..took my brother with him
[19:02] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] frowns
[19:02] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Why would he take Robert and leave you with me if I did something to Kaelyn.
[19:02] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ..I don't know
[19:03] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Precisely.
[19:03] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ..nobody would tell me anything
[19:03] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] they just HID EVERYTHING FRO ME
[19:03] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] *FROM ME
[19:03] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Peinfortes hide secrets as a matter of course.
[19:03] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] What is a Peinforte? A Miserable pile of secrets.
[19:04] * Alisa Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] tries to fight to free herself
[19:04] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] sighs
[19:04] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] snaps her figners to release the cuffs. "Try anything and you get the pan again."
[19:04] * Alisa Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] stumbles forward
[19:05] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Do yo uhave a copy of the records?
[19:05] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ..yes
[19:05] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] May I see them?
[19:06] * Alisa Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] tosses a small orb to paisley
[19:06] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] catches
[19:07] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] telepathically checks it to see what records are in it
[19:07] *** the records are from the future....events from two years from now......
[19:09] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] observes
[19:09] *** the footage shows Paisley approuching Kaelyn..who is dressed in a red colored outfit...
[19:09] *** Kaelyn seems to argue something with paisley..and kaelyn turns away from Paisley...
[19:10] *** Kaelyn turns back around..and is about to attack paisley..when paisley summons a nagita..and runs Kaelyn through the heart
[19:10] *** ^hearts
[19:11] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] ..........
[19:11] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] Right. We need more information.
[19:11] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] takes Alisa by the arm
[19:11] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] We're going to the HOTEL
[19:12] <Alisa Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] what?
[19:12] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Kaelyn's Manor] I need Chateaux to ZOOM and ENHNACE™
[19:12] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Kaelyn's Manor] does not tolerate reistance and teleports her to an empty room in the HOTEL
[19:12] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte has moved to: [ The HOTEL, Suite ??? ]
[19:13] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Oi, Chateaux. Show yourself.
[19:13] *** Chateaux Concierge [c.h.a.t.e.a.u.x@127.0.0.1] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:13] *** +luna_P sets mode +o Chateaux Concierge

[19:13] <+luna_P> Evening, mistress :3
[19:13] <+luna_P> Welcome. All your Suburban Senshi are Belong to US!!
[19:13] <@Chateaux Concierge> What I'm busy
[19:13] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Doing what?
[19:13] <@Chateaux Concierge> Being lazy.
[19:13] * Alisa Peinforte has moved to: [ The HOTEL, Suite ??? ]
[19:14] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Jesus Christ.
[19:14] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] tosses her the Orb
[19:14] * @Chateaux Concierge has moved to: [ The HOTEL, Suite ??? ]
[19:14] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] This is future stuff
[19:14] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Why do you have future stuff
[19:15] * Alisa Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] seems still uneasy/suspcious of paisley
[19:15] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Reasons™
[19:15] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] First of all can you check these records? Are they authentic?
[19:15] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Tampered, modified at all?
[19:15] * @Chateaux Concierge [The HOTEL, Suite ???] checks
[19:17] *** it is not modified nor tampered
[19:17] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] It'sgeniune
[19:18] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] S[BLEEP]t. All right. Can yoyu Zoom and Enhance and find out what was being said between Future me and Future Kaelyn?
[19:18] * @Chateaux Concierge [The HOTEL, Suite ???] tries the CSI Zoom and Enhance
[19:19] *** Paisley: do not make me do this Kaelyn:..you don't have any choice, Lady Peinforte.
[19:19] *** Paisley: bloody hell you're my kid! Kaelyn: then I will just have to be an orphen..won't I
[19:19] *** Kaelyn attacks paisley and paisley kills kaelyn
[19:20] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ...Why would she call me "Lady Peinforte?"
[19:20] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] And why would I just go for lethal force on Kaelyn when there's so many other ways to do things?
[19:21] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] because you're a lying murderer
[19:21] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Chateaux are you able to dip int your future archives and find any more context?
[19:21] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Hahah nice try. Nope.
[19:22] * @Chateaux Concierge [The HOTEL, Suite ???] checks the entirety of the footage for any odd details.
[19:24] *** there's nothing too unusaul...except maybe that both of Kaelyn's eyes are now red then the usual purple and red
[19:24] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Both of her eyes are red.
[19:25] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] I wonder if she was possessed?
[19:25] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Wait a second.
[19:25] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Doe the records show what I did to her AFTER impaling her in both hearts?
[19:26] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Because even if I did that, that shouldn't be able to keep her dead. My first instinct would be to use the Elixir on her.
[19:26] *** the records show Paisley burning Kaelyn's corpse to ashes
[19:27] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ....what the actual F[BLEEP]K
[19:27] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] That's overkilling
[19:27] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] That like deliberately trying to ensure no part of her survives at all.
[19:28] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] .....
[19:28] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ..you really are a monster..
[19:28] * Alisa Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] didn't actually see THAT far into the footage
[19:28] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Keep it going.
[19:28] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Show me everything that happens.
[19:29] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] There had to be a reason for such thoroughness.
[19:29] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] has been called a monster so many times she just accepts it.
[19:30] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Was she possseed by something?
[19:30] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Something so insidilous that her whole body had to be destroyed?
[19:31] *** are you looking for footage after or footage before
[19:32] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ...You know what, show us ALL you've got.
[19:32] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] popcorn.gif
[19:32] *** the footage from before all that shows there had been some sort of fight in the Hotel involving almost all the magic users..almost all of them being defeated...
[19:33] *** Ike as well was defeated
[19:33] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ...
[19:34] * Alisa Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] is watching this painfully
[19:34] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] What's your name again. Arisa?
[19:34] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] yes
[19:34] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Alisa
[19:35] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] I have a feeling for best results...
[19:35] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] *that's* what we need to kill.
[19:35] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Whatever beat them.
[19:35] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] If I had to bet that's what possessed your mum and led to what happned after.
[19:36] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Keep playing the record
[19:37] *** the record after is paisley talking to Ike..the dialogue is muffled..and taking one year old Alisa
[19:38] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Can you please clean that up Chat
[19:38] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Making me do work here
[19:38] * @Chateaux Concierge [The HOTEL, Suite ???] tries to clean up the audio
[19:39] *** Ike: no..don't make me.... Paisley: I'll take responsbility...now get out
[19:40] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ...
[19:42] * @Chateaux Concierge [The HOTEL, Suite ???] keeps watching to see whar lreads up tot he fight
[19:43] *** part of the record is actually censored under UNIT
[19:43] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ....
[19:44] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Seriously
[19:46] * Alisa Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] narrows her eyes at the two
[19:48] * Alisa Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] flexes her fingers just a little
[19:50] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Careful.
[19:50] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] I Know you're upset but I have the high ground.
[19:50] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ...
[19:50] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] So what is she doing here anyway?
[19:51] * @Chateaux Concierge [The HOTEL, Suite ???] puts 2+ 2 together
[19:51] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Is she tryign to kill you because of what she saw on the tape?
[19:51] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Yes.
[19:52] * @Chateaux Concierge [The HOTEL, Suite ???] checks the timeline signature on this recording, is it from 1337-A?
[19:53] *** it is from 1337-A
[19:53] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] So there's some wiggle room in perceieved events due to redactions.
[19:54] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Are we 100% sure that is genuine Kaelyn in the shot?
[19:54] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ...B[BLEEP]ch you tell _me.
[19:54] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] That is your record
[19:54] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Man I only take visual records.
[19:55] * @Chateaux Concierge [The HOTEL, Suite ???] chekcs if any side readings were taken at all
[19:55] *** that is apperently Kaelyn
[19:55] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] It looks like that is her.
[19:55] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] So...
[19:56] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Why intervene by Killing Paisley, kid?
[19:56] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] If your mom is possessed that doesn't fix it.
[19:56] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] She'll still be "DeaD"
[19:56] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] then why kill her!?
[19:56] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] I have to do something!!!!
[19:56] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Well let's say she was possed by that super magic user.
[19:57] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Well YES
[19:57] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] but you need to do the intelligent thing
[19:57] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] which knowing Peinfortes,. I know that's hard to do.
[19:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ...Oi!
[19:57] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] You're all a bunch of impulsive witches :P
[19:57] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Oi!
[19:58] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Think rationally.
[19:58] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] If you want to f[BLEEP]k up the future timeline
[19:58] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] And this isn't a fixed event y...et... wait.
[19:58] * @Chateaux Concierge [The HOTEL, Suite ???] scrates her head
[19:58] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Alisa comes back for vegeance precipitaitng action..
[19:59] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] well it could work
[19:59] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] but it just means that Alisa will have no reason to come back
[19:59] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] if you succeed
[19:59] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Yes she will
[19:59] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] We'll leave a note for her
[19:59] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Or let her find some hiden records.
[19:59] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Or something
[20:00] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Intervene before they get their asses handed to them at that fight.
[20:00] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] You need to find out who that being is and deal with it
[20:00] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Can ou figure anything out from the battle in the
[20:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] HOTEL?
[20:01] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Well I assume for any kind of mass orgy combat they most likely did some research about their foe in my databanks
[20:01] * @Chateaux Concierge [The HOTEL, Suite ???] tries looking up their future searches
[20:02] *** there are two consitent search words being looked up
[20:03] * @Chateaux Concierge [The HOTEL, Suite ???] looks up these words
[20:05] *** Avalon, Morgaine
[20:05] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ....
[20:05] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Morgaine?!
[20:06] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] turns to Arisa
[20:06] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] The UNIT redaction makes sense now.
[20:06] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Morgaine was a prisoner of UNIT.
[20:07] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] She's an extremely powerful sorcesses from another dimension.
[20:07] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ...There's another wrinkle here.
[20:07] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] contacts the Peinforte Foundation
[20:08] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] checks what the current status of Morgaine is.
[20:08] *** Morgaine is no longer in police custody
[20:08] *** *UNIT
[20:09] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ....f[BLEEP]k. she's out.
[20:09] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] But if we attack in haste we might actually be creating the situation. We don't even know she's the foe. She might have raised something... or gotten involved...
[20:10] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] But her movements might give us some clues.
[20:10] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] looks up any info on Morgaine's wehreabouts
[20:11] *** last known incident was a break out at the prison..it was covered up by the government. That was in 2000
[20:12] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ... 18 bloody years ago.
[20:13] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] checks on her Son, Ancelyn
[20:13] *** Ancelyn is also gone
[20:13] *** there is one other note attached to it
[20:14] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] reads
[20:15] *** the remains of The Destroyer also went missing from the UNIT archives
[20:16] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Wow this day just gets f[BLEEP]king better and better
[20:16] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] The DESTROYER is missing too.
[20:16] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] And her son.
[20:17] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] and they've been running around for almost 20 years. Or someone has had them for that long.
[20:18] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] How old are you, Alisa?
[20:18] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] 16....
[20:19] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Right so you have a choice.
[20:19] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] You can keep trying to kill me.
[20:19] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Or we can work together and follow this lead.
[20:19] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] And try to stop this nightmare scenario from happening.
[20:20] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ..fine
[20:20] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ...to which? Be specific. I need to know if I need to keep this frying pan around.
[20:21] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ....I'll work with you
[20:21] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Good.
[20:21] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] gives her the Frying pan.
[20:21] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] What kind of magic do you know? Anything?
[20:22] * Alisa Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] takes it
[20:22] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ....I know Karnian magic...
[20:23] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Well if I raised you that makes sense.
[20:23] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Well you know let's contextualise thia information.
[20:24] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Chat, analyse the logs again, but with an eye towards ferreting out any clues that might point to the interference of Morgaine, Ancelyn or The Destroyer.
[20:24] * @Chateaux Concierge [The HOTEL, Suite ???] uses what info she has on hand and looks at the footage again
[20:26] *** Kaelyn's tattoo seems slightly different on second viewing...more demonic in shape
[20:27] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Alisa
[20:27] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Do you know what that is?
[20:27] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Yeah that doesn't look right.
[20:29] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ..I was told mother had a tattoo on her face
[20:30] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Yes but
[20:30] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Chat show a pcicture of Current Kaelyn's face
[20:30] * @Chateaux Concierge [The HOTEL, Suite ???] pulls one uop for comparison
[20:31] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] .......that's not..the same tattoo
[20:32] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Indeed.
[20:32] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Chat, run that "future" Tattoo afainst your databanks. See if you can find any matches.
[20:32] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ...working...
[20:33] *** the tattoo matches an old Celtic symbol for evil
[20:34] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Christ.
[20:36] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] The question is whose plan this was?
[20:36] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Everything I know indicates Morgain at least had a sense of hinour.
[20:36] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Ancelyn was a right ba[BLEEP]rd.
[20:37] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] What was the motiver? How did the HOTEL get involved. How were they all taken down so easily?
[20:37] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] What was the Nth metal doing during all this?
[20:37] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] I..don't know
[20:37] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] I know, dea.r I'm thinking out loud.
[20:38] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] But these are the questions we need to answer.
[20:38] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] If we want to save your mum.
[20:38] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] I can think of one way things might have happened.
[20:38] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] She was always havign run-ins with various powers...
[20:38] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Something might have happened and the fight got tacked back to the HOTEL.
[20:39] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ^tracked back
[20:39] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ..then what do I do
[20:39] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] You help me.
[20:39] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Stay here and work with me.
[20:39] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Until we get this sorted.
[20:40] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Was there anything else stored with these records?
[20:40] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Stuff that may have seemed unimportant at the time
[20:40] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] but in light of what we know now, might have been more relevant?
[20:42] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ...I don't know..I just grabbed what I could at the time
[20:42] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Did you get anything else?
[20:44] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Aside from this record I mean?
[20:45] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ..just one other thing...
[20:45] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] What?
[20:46] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] a place name
[20:46] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] tannonberry-on-mound
[20:47] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ...
[20:51] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] what?
[20:51] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] I could swear I've heard of it before...
[20:52] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Do you mind if we go back to the main Peinforte Manor
[20:53] <Alisa Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] ..I guess
[20:53] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] We may need access to the Library there
[20:53] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Chat, you come too. We may need more records lookups.
[20:53] <@Chateaux Concierge> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] DO I LOOK LIKE ALEXA TO YOU
[20:53] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [The HOTEL, Suite ???] Yes, come on.
[20:54] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [The HOTEL, Suite ???] teleports them
[20:54] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte has moved to: [ Peinofrte Manor, Great Library ]
[20:54] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte has moved to: [ Peinforte Manor, The Great Library ]
[20:54] * Alisa Peinforte has moved to: [ Peinforte Manor, Great Library ]
[20:54] * @Chateaux Concierge has moved to: [ Peinforte Manor, The Great Library ]
[20:54] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Wow this place needs a dusting
[20:55] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Look it's an aesthetic all right
[20:55] * Alisa Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] looks around...
[20:55] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] looks for some old books on Leylines in England
[20:56] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] checks for Tannonberry
[20:57] *** Tannonberry is a small village..which is located right in the center of one of the leylines
[20:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I was right.
[20:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] There is a town by that name and it crosses a Leyline.
[20:58] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] If you wanted to summon something that would be a key ingredient.
[20:59] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] The thing that worries me is..
[20:59] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] how did Kaelyn get possessed?
[21:00] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] If we go there to investigsate and get similarly indisposed it's game over.
[21:00] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] grandma..you..I mean..talked alot about how mother went on adventures
[21:00] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Just call me Paisley, I'm not old enough to be a bloody grandmoster.
[21:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ^grandmother
[21:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ...Well technically I am... but ... never you mind.
[21:01] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] alright, paisley
[21:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Yes.
[21:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I'm worried that one of her adventures went awry.
[21:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] If we're to save her we can't repeat the error.
[21:02] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] so we wait two years from now
[21:02] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] You seem somewhat skilled.
[21:03] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] No, I think that might be too late.
[21:03] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Two years from now whatever happens cztches everyone on their back foot.
[21:03] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I have an idea.
[21:04] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] We're too powerful.
[21:04] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] We'll eb noticed going anywhere near there.
[21:04] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] But I have a handy apprentice.
[21:04] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Someone who won't easily be noticed.
[21:05] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Someone so generically inoffensive he'll just blend in.
[21:05] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] who?
[21:06] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ...You tell me, if you're living with me two years from now.
[21:06] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ...wait
[21:06] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ...you mean grandpa?
[21:07] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] snorts
[21:07] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Yes.
[21:07] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Him.
[21:08] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] .....I guess that would work
[21:11] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ..but...what IS the plan?
[21:11] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ...wait are you going to kill him too?
[21:11] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ...why the hell would I kill him?
[21:12] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I want someone who can spy for us wihtout being noticed?
[21:12] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ..oh oh yes
[21:13] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Listen.
[21:13] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I don't want to kill anyone.
[21:14] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Killing is what got us into this mess.
[21:14] *** Exeter L. Wakefield [elw@peinfortefoundation.or.uk] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[21:14] <+luna_P> Evening, Exeter L. Wakefield
[21:14] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Because therapists need to earn a living.
[21:15] * Exeter L. Wakefield waves silently
[21:15] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I take it you've been paying attention?
[21:15] * Exeter L. Wakefield nods
[21:15] * Alisa Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] glances over to Exeter
[21:15] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ....
[21:16] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] gives Exeter a tiny lapel-webcam
[21:16] * Alisa Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] gives into her instinct and gives exeter a hug
[21:17] * Exeter L. Wakefield hugs back surprised, but warmly
[21:17] <Exeter L. Wakefield> We'll help you.
[21:17] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ..alright
[21:17] * Exeter L. Wakefield smiles,
[21:18] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Listen, Ex. Take no action. But go out there and check out the local mounds. Where the ley lines intersect.
[21:18] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Listen to people in the pubs and other areas for any kind of talk
[21:18] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Small towns will halve their rumours
[21:18] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ^have
[21:19] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] It's time you put all that training to the test.
[21:19] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Yeah.
[21:19] * Exeter L. Wakefield is now known as Generic farm worker
[21:20] * Generic farm worker completely alters his appearance by altering his agreement with reality
[21:20] <Generic farm worker> How's this?
[21:20] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Smelly, short and gross. Perfect.
[21:20] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Go forth and assess.
[21:21] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] You'll need to use regular travel
[21:21] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] We don't want to raise any flags at all.
[21:21] <Generic farm worker> I know how it works :P
[21:21] * Generic farm worker is away: Heading to this town
[21:22] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] be safe.
[21:23] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ..now what
[21:24] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Well, luckily time runs strangely across this manor thanks to him.
[21:24] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Walk with me, won't you, to a few hours hence?
[21:25] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ..alright
[21:25] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] leads Alisa to another room in the manor, and has her laptop. The time on the latop now reads 5:24 AM BST
[21:26] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] turns on the laptop to see if Exeter has been able to report anything. Any strange rumours, things like that?
[21:30] * Generic farm worker walks by a certain inn and pretends to adjust his lapel, but aims the cam right at the sign of it, for enough seconds that anyone watching the feed would realize it's something worth looking into
[21:31] * Alisa Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] watches
[21:32] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] That Inn...
[21:32] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ..that inn
[21:32] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] pulls out anotehr laptop
[21:32] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ...
[21:32] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Alisa, can you checkif there are any records on it?
[21:32] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] offers it to Alisa
[21:34] * Generic farm worker looks to see if there's anywhere in town one can survey this inn without being seen
[21:34] * Alisa Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] checks...
[21:34] *** there is an old wall that you can get a good vantage from
[21:35] * Generic farm worker buys himself a bottle of liquor for cover and hangs out at this wall, pretending to be a sleepy drunk
[21:36] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ..it looks like the inn was transferred..in 2001
[21:36] * Generic farm worker has moved to: [ Tannonberry Town ]
[21:36] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Hmm. Does it say to whom?
[21:40] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ...
[21:40] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] a Miss Morgne Faye
[21:41] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ...Well.
[21:41] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] could probably use the Connexion to instantly communicate with Exeter on the soul level but doesn't want to risk even that
[21:41] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I hope he has enough sense to stay away from there
[21:42] *** a man is walking out to throw out some garbage from the inn
[21:42] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] , for his part, has modifierd the liquor bottle to server like a makeshift periscope, to any onlookers it just looks like he's swigging a drink.
[21:42] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] observes this man
[21:44] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] adjusts the webcam to show this man
[21:44] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Who's that then?
[21:44] * @Chateaux Concierge [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] runs a facial id check
[21:44] *** the man waits by the door..and then lets a teenage girl int othe building
[21:46] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ...That's not sketchy at all
[21:49] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ....
[21:51] *** the man doesn't seems to not match any records..least at first
[21:52] *** after a few seconds..you get a ping from UNIT
[21:54] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] got something
[21:54] * @Chateaux Concierge [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] checks
[21:56] *** it matches Ancelyn
[21:56] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Well now.
[21:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Why would Morgaine be running an Inn with her son next to a ley line, hmm?
[21:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] And this raises the inevitable followup question... where is the Destroyer.
[21:58] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Well wasn't he blown to bits s few years ago?
[21:58] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Maybe the ley line is the key to putting him back together?
[21:58] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ...wouldn't this be the sort of thing mother would have come to see?
[21:59] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] It is exactly the thing.
[21:59] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] We have to assume that two years from now she finds out about this place and sticks ehr nose in.
[22:00] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] And that leads to the Tragedy.
[22:00] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] So we need to take the initiative.
[22:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] But in the process we need to be very careful of not creating the very situation we're trying to avoid.
[22:02] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] , for his part, is worried about the teen
[22:03] *** the teen doesn't come out
[22:04] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ...so how do we do that?
[22:05] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] We need to figure out what hse's trying to do and thwart her from ever being able to put the planinot operation.
[22:05] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ^into
[22:06] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] remembers what Paisley told him about not taking action
[22:06] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] can't just not do anything, however
[22:06] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] so we just sit here and watch?
[22:06] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] is wadding some paper up into his bottle of liquor
[22:07] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ...wait what is grandpa doing
[22:07] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ...what is he doing
[22:07] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] looks to see if there is a dumpster or anything near the inn
[22:08] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] has also collected some flint
[22:09] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] .... wait are you making a molotov c[BLEEP]ktail?
[22:09] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] is not trying to set fire to the inn
[22:10] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] is looking to make a fire to force an alarm
[22:10] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] needs to find something nearby to set alight
[22:11] *** there is a small dumpster not far
[22:12] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] eyes it and strikes the flint together, setting the paper alight in the bottle. Using his strength, he HURLS it through the air from his position to the dumpster, setting it on fire!
[22:12] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] looks around for a payphone or call box
[22:13] *** there's a police box....not a TARDIS..just a police box..this place is old as f[BLEEP]k
[22:13] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] wanders over to it, acting drunk
[22:13] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] picks up the phone
[22:14] <Generic farm worker> [Tannonberry Town] 'Ello, aye, thar's a fire aught by th' [BLEEP] inn, aye.
[22:14] <Generic farm worker> [Tannonberry Town] best get yer arse ought 'ere 'ight now
[22:14] * Generic farm worker [Tannonberry Town] then moves away from the police box, past the wall
[22:15] *** a few of the police head to the dumbster..followed by a small firetruck...other locals have also arrived..must be something not often seen
[22:15] * Generic farm worker is now known as Generic Townsperson
[22:15] * Generic Townsperson has moved to: [ Tennonberry Town ]
[22:16] * Generic Townsperson [Tennonberry Town] watches carefully with the cam to try and get any glimpses of the inside of the inn when the inhabitants come out to see what's happening
[22:17] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Crazy ba[BLEEP]rd...
[22:17] *** the inside of the inn is a coplete decayed mess....
[22:18] * Generic Townsperson [Tennonberry Town] does his best to remember EVERY detail editetically
[22:19] *** ...you can also smell..something burning inside
[22:19] * Generic Townsperson [Tennonberry Town] tires ot see anything else out of the ordianry, carefully moving with the crowd to seem like just another fish in the school
[22:19] * Generic Townsperson [Tennonberry Town] throws his voice
[22:20] <Generic Townsperson> [Tennonberry Town] 'ERE THERE BE FLAMES INSIDE'T!
[22:21] *** a few of the firemen try to make their way to the inn....then stop..and turn away almost robotically
[22:21] * Generic Townsperson [Tennonberry Town] notices this and tries to see what's burning without giving away that he's looking
[22:22] *** ..it seems like the smell of burning meat
[22:23] * Generic Townsperson [Tennonberry Town] looks to see fi the crowd is also robotically dispersing
[22:23] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Get out of there... get away from there.
[22:23] *** the crowd is slowly moving away
[22:24] *** something whispers to Exeter...inviting him in
[22:24] * Generic Townsperson [Tennonberry Town] robotoically leaves with the crowd, pretending he doesn't hear it.
[22:26] * Generic Townsperson [Tennonberry Town] makes his way out to the edges of town, checking to see if he's being followed
[22:28] *** he isn't..luckly
[22:29] * Generic Townsperson has moved to: [ Train out of town ]
[22:29] * Generic Townsperson [Train out of town] speaks into his camera
[22:29] <Generic Townsperson> [Train out of town] There was something burning in there. Human. And a presence trying to lure me in.
[22:30] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ...
[22:30] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] bites her lip, thinking.
[22:31] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] All the magic users got owned.
[22:31] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Morgaine is obviously weaving some kind of web.
[22:32] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] but what does mother have to do with it
[22:32] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Well think, girl.
[22:32] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] This is like a van filled with candy for your mother.
[22:32] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] And she's a powerful sorceress.
[22:33] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] She'd be a perfect tool for Morgaine.
[22:33] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] .....
[22:33] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Morgaine is powerful.
[22:34] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] She's been called "The Sunkiller, Dominator of the Thirteen Worlds, and Battle Queen of the S'rax."
[22:34] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Not a being to be trifled with.
[22:34] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] And I think trying to out-magic her may not be the best play.
[22:35] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] then what. do. we. do.
[22:36] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Well.....
[22:36] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] The HOTEL has been reparing for years to put down particularly pernicious Lich.
[22:37] *** LOL Please replace all instances of Ancelyn with Mordred. Thank you
[22:37] *** DO NOT ASK
[22:37] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Tons of anti-magical science.
[22:37] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I mean, to my mind it might be time to give it a trial run, no?
[22:38] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] that might be a good idea
[22:38] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] If she needs energy from the ley lines to resurrect the Destroyer
[22:38] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] (assuming that's her goal)
[22:38] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Why not poison the well
[22:38] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] And then catch her off-guard with anti-magical technology?
[22:39] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] .....you have anything that can do that?
[22:40] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Lots of things.
[22:41] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] One in particular I'm thinking of.
[22:41] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] ..wait
[22:41] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] .....you don't mean nanny?
[22:41] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ... she would be, wouldn't she.
[22:41] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Yes.
[22:42] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Magic doesn't affect her at all, nor mental compulsion.
[22:42] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Also
[22:42] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I have a friend named Rick who is not a fan of magic
[22:42] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] and is a brilliant, deranged sicnetist.
[22:43] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] so we just have to go and attack her right?
[22:43] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Well Morgaine has a strong sense of honour.
[22:43] *** Paisley's phone rings
[22:43] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I don't thi--
[22:43] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] checks her phone
[22:43] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is calling
[22:44] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] shh it's your mother
[22:44] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Hallo Kae
[22:44] * Alisa Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] goes silent
[22:44] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte has moved to: [ Phone ]
[22:45] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> [Phone] oh hello mother
[22:45] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] S'a bit late for you to be up, innit? Happy Holidays
[22:45] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> [Phone] funny thing..I found that vase shattered when I got home today
[22:45] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ...Merdemus was being an ass.
[22:45] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] He was also shooting a gun. Don't ask.
[22:45] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> [Phone] don't worry...I think I've found a replacement
[22:46] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Oh, good.
[22:46] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> [Phone] yeah strangest thing...
[22:46] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> [Phone] it's in an antique shop in a small village called...Tennonberry-On-Mound
[22:47] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Yes I was chasing him outside and....
[22:47] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Oh, yes that town! I've heard of it.
[22:47] <Alisa Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, Great Library] !!!
[22:47] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Filled with fake merchandise dear.
[22:47] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> [Phone] hm? really?
[22:47] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Their economy is s[BLEEP]te and they've taken to crafting forgeries
[22:48] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] It's all a bit hush-hush but they word's out on the dark web
[22:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> [Phone] that's a shame...well I'll tell them that to their face...just arrived
[22:48] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] gesticulates to chat to hack things and MAKE IT REAL ON TWIER
[22:48] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ...Eh?
[22:49] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Q@#$Q@#$%#$%%$
[22:49] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> [Phone] ..there's alot fos moke here...was there a fire?
[22:49] <Arisa Peinforte> that's not suppose to happen till two years from now!
[22:49] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] EXTER GO GET MY DAUGHTER OUT OF THERE
[22:49] * Generic Townsperson [Train out of town] is already halfway there
[22:49] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Kaelyn.
[22:49] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Listen to me, RIGHT NOW.
[22:50] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Stop WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE DOING.
[22:50] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> [Phone] stop what?......I can't hear you.....
[22:50] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte [Phone] 's voice is becoming static
[22:50] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] - S[BLEEP]T -
[22:50] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] reaches out through space-time to KArn
[22:51] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] requests the Sisterhood form a circle RIGHT now and find Kaelyn and pull her to KArn
[22:51] * Generic Townsperson [Train out of town] can't jump trains right now!
[22:53] * The Sisterhood form a circle, and link the minds of as many members of the Sisterhood across time and space as they can to make a massive psychihc net
[22:54] *** pause please
[22:54] *** family issue
[22:54] * ok
[23:11] *** back
[23:12] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte [Phone] is found....but she's unconcious..and being lead away by a group
[23:12] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] asks them to take her to Karn immediately
[23:12] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] knows long-range teleport is dangerous but Morgaine is worse
[23:14] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] calls up Sakura April just in casr this doesn't work
[23:14] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte [Phone] is luckly teleports out there in time
[23:15] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] slumps down in her chair, sweating
[23:15] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] thanks the Sisters and advises they take care when dealing wirh her mind in case of compulsions and traps
[23:16] *** there has apperently been a change to the timeline...
[23:16] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] feels it in her bones and uses her pipe to try and scry it
[23:16] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ...the future has changed, Arisa
[23:16] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Trying to determine how
[23:17] *** a hand grabs paisley from behind
[23:17] *** paisley's throat
[23:17] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] the ripple effect mayn't reach you for a b--
[23:17] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] sighs
[23:17] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Elbows her
[23:17] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] elbows her in the gut
[23:17] *** your elbow hits something that feels like solid metal
[23:17] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ...
[23:18] * @Chateaux Concierge [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] is still here y'all
[23:18] <Arisa Peinforte> at last.....
[23:18] * @Chateaux Concierge [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] makes a giant mallet and whacks this metal thing
[23:18] * Arisa Peinforte is now known as Arisa the Destroyer
[23:18] <Arisa the Destroyer> - I am free -
[23:18] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ...We're f[BLEEP]king doing this?
[23:18] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte looks at Arisa the Destroyer.
[23:18] *** Arisa the Destroyer is your average everyday Arisa the Destroyer

[23:19] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Ddi they get you instead?
[23:19] * Arisa the Destroyer is Arsia..but her eyes are both red
[23:19] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Because I took Kaelyn off the table. Yeah.
[23:19] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] That's what happened.
[23:19] <Arisa the Destroyer> ...but not what she held inside...
[23:19] <Arisa the Destroyer> ..a perfect vessal
[23:20] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] SMASHES her foot down onto the ground, flipping over a board which tosses some chalk into her hand
[23:20] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] quickly crouches down and makes a circle around herself
[23:20] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] snaps her fingers and all the shutters and windows in the manor SLAM Shut
[23:21] * Arisa the Destroyer hisssss
[23:21] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Except, Destroyer, you made a mistake,
[23:21] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] You entered my lair.
[23:21] * Arisa the Destroyer tilts it's head
[23:21] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I thank you, for accepting my invitation.
[23:21] * The Walls and floors seem .... odd somehow
[23:22] <Arisa the Destroyer> - you think..your puny magiks..can defeat me? -
[23:22] * the walls of rthe manor seems to SLIIIDE away like in iception
[23:22] * Arisa the Destroyer glances around
[23:22] * Up is down and left is in between and nothing is as it seems, this is now a castrovalva like space
[23:22] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Oh this isn't a )trick, beast.
[23:23] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] _trick
[23:23] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Or s mere spell.
[23:23] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] seems to RECEDE aeay from the Desteroyer
[23:23] * @Chateaux Concierge [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] is looking around, freaking the f[BLEEP]k out
[23:23] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] The internsl diemnsions are completely discoherent
[23:23] * Arisa the Destroyer snarls..and summons karnian dials..in an attempt to counteract this effect
[23:23] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I can't.. I cant' amke sense of it
[23:24] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I SAID it's not a trick!
[23:24] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] _Reality doesn't work right here_.
[23:24] <Arisa the Destroyer> then.....
[23:24] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] This, then, is our battlefield.
[23:24] <Arisa the Destroyer> - I shall DEVOUR it -
[23:24] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ....Is that wise?
[23:25] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] 's head seems to be the size of a mountaim
[23:25] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Pray, consume it.
[23:25] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Bring us inside you.
[23:25] * Arisa the Destroyer roars..and tries to weave the destruction of this place
[23:25] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] What do you think will happen then
[23:26] * The weavigng works, but the net is also casting its web around the destroyer, because everything is connected
[23:26] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] - The more you struggle in a spider's web... -
[23:26] * A door opens from somwhere
[23:27] * Thousands uopon thousands of porcelian dolls emerge
[23:27] * Arisa the Destroyer roars in anger and struggles against all this
[23:27] <Arisa the Destroyer> - IF YOU KILL ME..YOU KILL THE GIRL -
[23:27] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Kill~?
[23:27] <Arisa the Destroyer> - BUT WHAT DO YOU CARE FOR A SHADOW FROM THE FUTURE -
[23:31] <Queen Anne> ...
[23:31] <Queen Anne> - Whi distrubs the TREATY -
[23:32] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte looks at Queen Anne.
[23:32] *** Queen Anne is





Her image Song is: "The Dollmaker" by Verse 13. She is Level 1.

[23:32] * Queen Anne looks at the Destroyer wil gold, pitiless Doll-eyes
[23:32] <Queen Anne> - You have awakened my children -
[23:33] * Queen Anne looks at the sea of frozen charlies that are so hungry for dark magic power
[23:33] <Arisa the Destroyer> - I shall devour you as well..spawn of nothing! -
[23:33] <Queen Anne> - We shall see, who devours whom... -
[23:34] * The frzen charlies swarm Arica like leeches. They don't harm the body, but start feeding on what must be the destroyer's outsized dar k magic
[23:35] * Arisa the Destroyer ROARS in protest..trying to feed on the charlies but is being overwhelmed...
[23:36] * as if that wasn't bad enough These f[BLEEP]kers show up
[23:37] * the ball-jointed dolls skitter like inverted tarantulas, their limbs like spider legs
[23:37] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] OI! No biting her or the truce is off!
[23:38] <Queen Anne> - They will... moderate themselves -
[23:38] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] has to send some rat-kings flying though.
[23:38] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] So Destroyer... how are you feeling right now?
[23:39] <Arisa the Destroyer> - M..MERCY...NO..NO..NO -
[23:39] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] , her head still Wizard of Oz like, see,s to be lookig over something, as if she is arranging something with hands out of sight.
[23:39] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Will you leave my grand-daughter?
[23:40] <Queen Anne> - Anser, or be CONSUUUUUUMMMED -
[23:40] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] holds out a Snowglobe ala the one from St. Elsewhere in that episode
[23:40] <Arisa the Destroyer> - you cannot stop this..YOU CANNOT STOP THE FUTURRRRRRRRRR -
[23:41] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I offer you a universe of your own to consume~
[23:41] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] tosses the Snowglobe in her hands
[23:41] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Something much more tasty than this one.
[23:41] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Take my offer, or be erased for all time.
[23:42] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] - This would be your only chance. LEAVE HER and cross over to the sphere. -
[23:42] * Arisa the Destroyer SCREAMS...as the essence leaves the girl's body..and vanishs into the snowglob
[23:42] * Arisa the Destroyer is now known as Arisa Peinforte
[23:42] * Arisa Peinforte falls over
[23:42] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] 's vpice sounds deeper, like Fiona Peinforte's
[23:42] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] pats the Sphere. There's enough interlinked universes in there to keep him happy for aeons until the eventual heat death of that universe gets him.
[23:43] * ^Multiverse
[23:43] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] puts the globe away somwhere
[23:43] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] collpases baclwards as reality slowly starts to rearrange itself back to "normal"
[23:44] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] listens to the clatter-clacking as walls rotate and spin and reorient and reform
[23:44] <Arisa Peinforte> ..grandma...
[23:45] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I told you
[23:45] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Paisley
[23:45] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] now give me a hug, I'm spent
[23:45] <Arisa Peinforte> ....I don't....
[23:45] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ..?
[23:45] <Arisa Peinforte> ....I don't feel so...good
[23:45] * Arisa Peinforte 's body is starting to fade
[23:45] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] just LOOKS AT THANOS
[23:45] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Well..
[23:46] * Thanos is busy with other s[BLEEP]t...
[23:46] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] .me goes and hugs her
[23:46] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Time is shifting
[23:46] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] You're free, you'll snap back to your rightful place.
[23:46] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] We'll meet again.
[23:46] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I promise.
[23:46] * Arisa Peinforte hugs back..and fades into nothing...
[23:46] *** Arisa Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi3 (retgonned)
[23:47] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] has some dust in her eyes or something
[23:47] *** the orb from before is still there though
[23:47] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] wipes away something wet from her face and grabs a Time Lord Message cube
[23:47] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] has Chat check the orb
[23:47] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] mentally pours her experiences into the message cube, relaying all that happened
[23:48] *** the orb has changed..now the log is mostly Kaelyn talking to Paisley about one year old Arisa and some other family stuff
[23:48] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] gets a sticky note and writes on it, "For Arisa on her eighteenth birthday"
[23:48] *** oh and something about a potential earth shattering event..but you don't have worry about that
[23:49] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] leaves a mental note at the end in the orb basically asking Arisa to join the ranks of annoying future childrne and come hang around in the past
[23:49] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] makea a note to put that cube in Kaelyn's care once the girl is born.
[23:55] * Generic Townsperson [Train out of town] comes home
[23:55] *** Generic Townsperson has moved back to the Atrium
[23:55] * Generic Townsperson is now known as Exeter L. Wakefield
[23:55] *** Exeter L. Wakefield has moved back to the Atrium
[23:55] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] PUNCHES HIM
[23:55] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ASS! I told you not to do anything!
[23:55] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Would you really have wanted me to not try something if that girl had been in danger?
[23:56] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ... no ><
[23:56] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] But it all very nearly went horribly wrong ><
[23:56] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] D'aww you two are cute
[23:56] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] And to think when you first met, she hated your guts.
[23:56] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ....
[23:56] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Chat not a word of this to ANYONE.
[23:57] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] By "this" you mean "him" right.
[23:57] <Exeter L. Wakefield> I'm... not a thing, guys.
[23:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] CORRECT BUT INCORRECT MY DEAR EX
[23:57] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] you are my precious thing
[23:57] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] D'AWWWWW
[23:58] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Yopu can just shut up
[23:58] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] LOL you should be nicer to people who know your secrets
[23:58] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Because it would be sooo f[BLEEP]ked up if anyone found out~
[23:58] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Not... really.
[23:59] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Just... convoluted. But I'd rather not deal with it.
[23:59] * @Chateaux Concierge [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] laughs
[23:59] <@Chateaux Concierge> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Your secret is safe with me~
[23:59] *** @Chateaux Concierge has moved back to the Atrium
[23:59] *** @Chateaux Concierge [c.h.a.t.e.a.u.x@127.0.0.1] has left #suburbansenshi3 (* flickers out of existence )
[23:59] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Thanks for saying that
[00:00] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] ...I f[BLEEP]king mean it.
[00:00] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I've gotten used to you, right.
[00:00] * Exeter L. Wakefield nods "likewise"
[00:00] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] hugs him tight
[00:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I hate you sometimes.
[00:01] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Why?
[00:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Because it was so much easier being detached from everything
[00:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] cos if the world had nothing to offer me I could just ignore it, right
[00:02] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] But now, I have stakes. I'm invested. I can't be a hikkikomori with ease.
[00:02] <Exeter L. Wakefield> But you always cared about people, even before me.
[00:03] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] I know but you just make it worse.
[00:03] <Exeter L. Wakefield> LOL you make it sound like caring is a disease
[00:03] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] pokes him in the chest between his hearts
[00:04] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Yeah like caring didn't net you a s[BLEEP]tton of scars.
[00:04] <Exeter L. Wakefield> <_<
[00:04] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] That's why you ended up locking yourself away in a room and wasting away for ten millennia.
[00:05] <Exeter L. Wakefield> ...because I kinda hoped you'd make good on your word and save me.
[00:06] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] You didn't make it easy a[BLEEP]le.
[00:06] * Exeter L. Wakefield just hugs her tight
[00:06] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Thank you
[00:06] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> [Peinforte Manor, The Great Library] Bah, you're welcome.


[19:31] *** 1603
[19:31] *** Joanna, Daughters of Q, Matsuo, Diana and Hideki have gathered in Matsumi's suite
[19:32] <Joanna Smithson> ..any idea why we're here?
[19:38] <Matsuo Shin> ...I'm not sure......
[19:38] <Joanna Smithson> ..thought you were the psychic...
[19:38] <Matsuo Shin> well..I....
[19:38] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:38] <+luna_P> Evening, Matsumi Kaze
[19:38] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Expect the Random
[19:38] * Matsumi Kaze walks in quickly
[19:39] * Matsumi Kaze heads straight for the liquor and pours herself a drink
[19:39] <Matsumi Kaze> ok now nobody panic
[19:39] <Joanna Smithson> we're not panicking.....
[19:39] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah..well..you're going to...
[19:41] <DD_Girl_Green> why are we going to panic?
[19:43] * Matsumi Kaze drinks and winces at the instently of the vodka
[19:45] * ThePaleElf is being counterproductive and informing you that he/she/it/whatever is lurking.
[19:45] <Hideki Kaze> you probably shouldn't drink, Matsumi
[19:45] <Matsumi Kaze> ok so...
[19:46] <Matsumi Kaze> got a call today...mom and dad are coming over for Christmas
[19:46] <Joanna Smithson> that's no big deal..they've come before.....
[19:47] <Matsuo Shin> your mother..I mean miss megan..I mean...you know...seems quite pleasent..not sure why you would be upset
[19:49] <Matsumi Kaze> ..Sara and her family is also coming..
[19:53] <DD_Girl_Green> eh?
[19:54] <Joanna Smithson> o..kay...I know you guys have issues...but..
[19:59] <Matsumi Kaze> ..she invited..all the family
[19:59] <Joanna Smithson> ...wait..you don't mean...
[19:59] * Hideki Kaze frowns deeper then he usually does
[19:59] <BluSky_Caprice> ..oh dear
[20:01] <DD_Girl_Green> The whole family?
[20:02] <Joanna Smithson> WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HER!?
[20:02] <Matsumi Kaze> YOU DON'T THINK I TRIED!?
[20:03] <Matsumi Kaze> by the time I found out it was too late! *drinks* gaaaaaaaah
[20:03] <Matsumi Kaze> do you know what will happen if they meet?
[20:03] <DD_Girl_Green> who else is coming?
[20:03] <Joanna Smithson> ..should make the dinner interesting
[20:03] <Hideki Kaze> ..he could always say no
[20:05] <Matsumi Kaze> that's our best bet..that he just runs like he always does
[20:07] <Matsuo Shin> then there's nothing to worry about...
[20:07] <Joanna Smithson> other then who's handling all this....I mean I can cook...but not much
[20:08] <Matsumi Kaze> ...I'm only good for simple meals
[20:08] <DD_Girl_Green> I can help, and I can ask for Purple and Pink to help
[20:10] <Matsumi Kaze> thank you...
[20:10] <Joanna Smithson> ..just no weird stuff
[20:13] <Joanna Smithson> had enough of bugs and s[BLEEP]t like that
[20:16] <Matsumi Kaze> other problem..where will they be staying...
[20:16] <Matsuo Shin> ..I suppose some of them could stay with me..I'd have to talk to thorn about it though
[20:21] <Hideki Kaze> ..someone can stay with us
[20:23] <Matsumi Kaze> just not sara!..don't need her b[BLEEP]ching at me again
[20:23] <Joanna Smithson> 9_9 god why don't you two just make up
[20:23] <DD_Girl_Green> we can set aside a separate room.
[20:23] <Matsumi Kaze> neveeeeeeeeer
[20:26] <BluSky_Caprice> ...I could keep an eye on him....carefully
[20:26] <Matsumi Kaze> oh you would
[20:30] <DD_Girl_Green> ...Diana?
[20:30] <Joanna Smithson> wait..how did mom get his contact information
[20:30] <Matsumi Kaze> um...
[20:30] <Joanna Smithson> ..ARE YOU KIDDING ME!/
[20:30] <Matsumi Kaze> it seemed funny at the time!
[20:31] <Joanna Smithson> yeah well it isn't funny now! idiot!
[20:35] <BluSky_Caprice> alright that is enough...what is happening is happening...
[20:35] <BluSky_Caprice> ..we have a plan...so..I think we should do our own preperations
[20:35] <Matsuo Shin> yeah I need to get home...
[20:35] <Joanna Smithson> I need to figure a few things out...
[20:38] <Hideki Kaze> we'll keep in touch...
[20:38] *** Diana, Matsuo and Jo all leave
[20:39] <DD_Girl_Green> huh?
[20:40] <Hideki Kaze> hm?
[20:44] <Matsumi Kaze> eh?
[20:44] <DD_Girl_Green> what are you two planning?
[20:45] <Hideki Kaze> the party
[20:49] <DD_Girl_Green> :>
[21:17] <DD_Girl_Green> Shall I invite everyone I know?
[21:39] <Matsumi Kaze> no..just family
[21:43] <DD_Girl_Green> okay :)
[22:26] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi3
[23:00] *** DD_Girl_Green [midoriyouma@imadethisserver.co.jp] has left #suburbansenshi3


[18:32] *** Meanwhile, inside the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone...
[18:34] * The Kits are all crouched down inside some old concrete service tunnels, their guns trained down the tunnels and up the staircase ahead of them
[18:35] *** From the top of the stairs comes some dimming light. It's genuine daylight, but it's fading fast, and there's a sound like steadily increasing rapid thunder.
[18:39] * Chibi-Alex grits her teeth harder as the migraine begins.
[18:39] <Chibi-Alex> It's coming...
[18:40] * Fiona pans some kind of handheld sensor around.
[18:40] <Fiona> No Artifacts here current, but we're in position.
[18:40] <Fiona> ^currently
[18:40] <Chibi-AnTil> All right. Everyone sit tight...
[18:43] <Chibi-AnTil>





[18:43] <Chibi-AnTil> The Emission's on its way!
[18:56] * The Kits brace themselves as they watch the light from outside start to turn orange and red as the energy wave surges forward from the Center of the Zone.
[19:05] *** The waves of energy surge out across the Zone, bathing the region in a massive wave of psychic energy...and temporarily cancelling out the huge mana disruption that blankets the entire Zone.
[19:05] <Megan O`Cain> Geez...
[19:06] *** And for a moment, another distortion in reality opens, depositing...
[19:06] *** Magistrate Karen [EnclavePrincess@FedComNet] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:06] <+luna_P> Evening, Magistrate Karen
[19:06] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: It's a block of horrid text.
[19:06] *** Monica [CarnageShura@CarnageDimension.nw] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:06] <+luna_P> Evening, Monica
[19:06] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Where sanity is an optional extra.
[19:06] <Magistrate Karen> aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[19:06] <Monica> Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[19:06] * Magistrate Karen is propelled flailing and wailing into the muddy waters of a SWAMP!!!!!!
[19:07] *** Donovan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:07] <+luna_P> Evening, Donovan O`Cain
[19:07] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: It's a block of horrid text.
[19:07] <Donovan O`Cain> GeronimoooooooooOO!
[19:07] * Monica gracefully twists around mid-air, kicking off of a nearby surface to quickly jump over and pull Karen out of the path of the swamp!
[19:07] * Donovan O`Cain helps Karen up after landing near her
[19:09] *** Elsewhere, the Kits and their cousins quickly scramble to their feet and start rushing up the stairs, entering the main floor of a small, deserted warehouse depot. Outside, some railroad tracks stretch off into the distance, running parallel to a road.
[19:10] <Magistrate Karen> ...!!
[19:10] <Donovan O`Cain> Are you alright, karen?
[19:10] <Magistrate Karen> I've got a fix on the Kits' biometrics!!
[19:10] <Donovan O`Cain> And Megan?
[19:11] <Magistrate Karen> Does she have a Federation biometric?
[19:12] <Donovan O`Cain> That I don't know.
[19:12] * Magistrate Karen has her dataslate in hand and is trying to get a direct fix on the Kits' location...while standing hip deep in muddy, murky swamp water. Also, anyone with a geiger counter will be detecting a low-level reading from the water itself.
[19:13] <Donovan O`Cain> So, where do we go?
[19:14] <Monica> First thing's first.... Karen, might be a good idea to get out of the swamp water. Could be things in there you don't want to contract....
[19:15] <Donovan O`Cain> Yeah, wise choice.
[19:15] *** The area you're in is a depression where there might have been a small lake, but the water levels dropped year ago, leaving behind a large swampy area inside. In the distance, however, you see a concrete bridge that's been collapsed in the middle, and a set of buildings near the bridge itself.
[19:16] <Donovan O`Cain> /soundon
[19:16] *** Donovan O`Cain has turned their sound on
[19:20] *** The buildings are clearly old, Soviet-era, consisting of a warehouse, a storage silo with stairs leading to a platform at the top.
[19:20] <Donovan O`Cain> Whereabouts are we in this Zone, anyway?
[19:21] *** There's also a second, larger building that has open garages on the bottom levels and scaffolding leading up to the roof. Even from this distance you can see people scrambling up the ladders of both the main building and the silo.
[19:22] <Magistrate Karen> We're west of Pripyat and south of the Chernobyl power plant.
[19:22] <Magistrate Karen> And...!!!
[19:22] * Magistrate Karen points at the buildings!
[19:22] <Magistrate Karen> THERE! Signal fix!
[19:23] <Donovan O`Cain> What are we waiting for? Let's get moving.
[19:24] * Donovan O`Cain gets out an M4 carbine as he helps Karen move around the swamp
[19:25] * Magistrate Karen is now feeling really weird, but she still pulls out the strange pistol she's always used.
[19:26] <Donovan O`Cain> Feeling alright, Karen?
[19:26] * Magistrate Karen trudges her way towards the edge of the swamp and heads up the slope towards the buildings. It also looks like there's a big sluice chamber that drains out into the swamp directly underneath the main building.
[19:26] <Monica> I told her to get out of the swamp water. She's probably caught something.
[19:27] <Magistrate Karen> I think I swallowed some of that water.... >__<;;;
[19:27] <Donovan O`Cain> Ewww...
[19:28] *** Heading towards the buildings, what are you all going to be doing? Cautious approach or rapid advance?
[19:30] * Magistrate Karen is naturally trying to get away from that swamp as quickly as possible. Her outfit is SATURATED in muck she strongly suspects is radioactive!
[19:30] * Donovan O`Cain follows Karen, but also keeps a watchful eye for nasties
[19:31] * Monica decides on an approach that is a steady medium between quick and cautious. Thankfully she brought a few supplies as an in-case measure.
[19:33] *** Everyone roll 1d20 please.
[19:33] <spiritflame> Magistrate Karen rolls 1d20 [ 13 ]
[19:34] <spiritflame> Donovan O`Cain rolls 1d20 [ 10 ]
[19:34] <spiritflame> Sniper rolls 1d20 [ 14 ]
[19:35] <spiritflame> Monica rolls 1d20 [ 11 ]
[19:39] *** You all manage to catch sight of two people at the top of the silo. One's taking aim with a rifle and the other is sighting with binoculars.
[19:40] <Monica> Friend or foe?
[19:40] * Donovan O`Cain quickly seeks cover after recognizing trouble from light glints
[19:41] <Donovan O`Cain> No idea, but I'm not taking a chance on getting sniped
[19:41] <Magistrate Karen> Huh?
[19:42] <spiritflame> Spotter rolls 1d20 [ 3 ]
[19:42] <Spotter> Targets sighted. Range 100 meters, coming up the embankment.
[19:43] <Sniper> Sighting now...
[19:43] <spiritflame> Sniper rolls 1d20 [ 13 ]
[19:43] <Sniper> Wait...They're NOT dressed properly.
[19:44] <Sniper> No environment suits or masks. They're not Freedom, Duty, or Loners. Not Monolith either.
[19:44] * Donovan O`Cain is in his armor, by the way
[19:44] <Magistrate Karen> Should we attack them?
[19:45] <Donovan O`Cain> I have no idea yet.
[19:45] * Donovan O`Cain takes careful aim at the sniper nest
[19:49] *** Donovan, roll 1d100 please
[19:51] <spiritflame> Donovan O`Cain rolls 1d100 [ 1 ]
[19:52] *** You can't even SEE the people up there any more! They move and re-conceal themselves with tremendous skill!
[19:53] * Magistrate Karen slumps over, moaning.
[19:53] <Donovan O`Cain> Damn it. I can't see them.
[19:54] * Monica heads over to help Karen.
[19:54] <Donovan O`Cain> Karen, what's wrong?
[19:55] * Magistrate Karen looks rather sick now. She's already developed a fever, is sweating profusely, and looks a little green now.
[19:55] <Monica> I think it was her accidental swallowing of the water. This place likely still has a fair bit of leftover radiation.
[19:56] <Donovan O`Cain> S[BLEEP]t. What do we do?!
[19:56] <Monica> First thing's first, we find ourselves somewhere to set up a base. Last thing we need is to get blindsided.
[19:57] <Donovan O`Cain> Alright.
[19:57] <Donovan O`Cain> Where do you suggest we set up?
[19:58] * Monica takes a moment to get a quick look around for anywhere that would be ideal for a base.
[20:00] *** Something thuds into the ground a short distance in front of you all.
[20:01] * Donovan O`Cain aims his rifle towards the sound
[20:02] *** A flare ignites! Another lit flare lands further away, leading back towards the silo.
[20:02] * Monica keeps near Karen, but has her claws at the ready, if this turns out to be hostile.
[20:02] <Monica> I think someone wants to lead us somewhere.
[20:03] *** Someone rushes down the ladder from the roof of the nearest building, practically sliding down the railing as they descend almost recklessly.
[20:05] <Monica> Now who might this be?
[20:05] * Donovan O`Cain moves over to Karen and Monica while keeping his rifle trained on the sound
[20:08] *** Chibi-AnTil [WellManneredFoxBoy@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:08] <+luna_P> Evening, Chibi-AnTil
[20:08] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Hino Rei is Loud, Proud and Murder in a Crowd
[20:08] * Chibi-AnTil rushes up to everyone, drops to his knees, skids to a halt beside everyone, and takes aim back towards the swamp with a Lascarbine.
[20:09] <Chibi-AnTil> What are you three doing here? How'd you get here?!
[20:10] <Chibi-AnTil> It's not safe to be outside!
[20:10] <Donovan O`Cain> We came to get you. As for getting here, Kappa portal.
[20:10] <Monica> We came to ensure you guys were doing all right. Nitori's group jury-rigged a portal so we could get here.
[20:12] * Chibi-AnTil points up at the sky. It looks like a lightning storm is forming with alarming swiftness.
[20:12] <Donovan O`Cain> Uh...the hell?
[20:12] <Chibi-AnTil> There's a psi-storm forming. They usually don't happen this soon after an Emission, but it's not unknown.
[20:13] <Donovan O`Cain> Where can we go to get out of that?
[20:14] *** The lightning flashes seem very, very weird, forming circular patterns that just don't look natural. As they intensify, they form stationary masses of ball-lightning that keep getting more intense, then explode like small bombs, projecting a beam of ghostly blue light towards the ground.
[20:15] * Chibi-AnTil points back towards the warehouse.
[20:15] * Donovan O`Cain carefully picks Karen up, "Lead the way, Antil!"
[20:15] <Chibi-AnTil> The service tunnels underneath there are a known Emission-safe location. They'll protect you from psi-storms too.
[20:16] * Chibi-AnTil keeps watching the swamp.
[20:16] <Chibi-Catri> I've got everyone covered. Fall back towards the tunnels.
[20:17] <Monica> You thinkin' something's either in the swamp, or about to beam down?
[20:17] <Chibi-Catri> Okay! All of you move towards the warehouse!
[20:18] <Chibi-Catri> And yes! Those swamps are known for having Bloodsuckers in them. The last thing you want is for them to hit you from behind.
[20:18] * Donovan O`Cain begins to head towards the warehouse with Karen in his arms, yet seems to move with no trouble
[20:19] * Monica cautiously heads to the warehouse as well, though with what was said about those Bloodsuckers.... "How big do they usually get?"
[20:20] * Chibi-Catri is on the roof of the warehouse, covering everyone's withdraw with her sniper rifle...which is a German 98-Kurz bolt-action rifle from World War 2!!!! Where's her long-las?!
[20:20] <Chibi-AnTil> Easily six feet high or taller.
[20:20] <Monica> Gotcha.
[20:21] *** A few others rush out of the door of the main building and dash towards the warehouse, carrying a couple of heavy-looking lead-lined cases between them.
[20:23] *** Chibi-Sylvester [LittleExplorer@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:23] <+luna_P> Evening, Chibi-Sylvester
[20:23] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Now with extra Bom Chikka Wow Wow
[20:23] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:23] <+luna_P> Evening, Chibi-Alex
[20:23] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Defying the Laws of Physics Daily.
[20:23] * Chibi-Alex and Chibi-Sylvester both stop at the entrance to the warehouse and aim their weapons back towards AnTil and the group he's with.
[20:24] <Chibi-Alex> Catriona! Come down! We've got AnTil and the others covered!
[20:24] * Chibi-Catri jumps down from the roof and rushes inside.
[20:24] * Megan O`Cain is near the door
[20:24] <Chibi-AnTil> Quick! Get inside and go down the stairs on your left!
[20:25] * Donovan O`Cain carries Karen inside, and follows the directions
[20:26] * Chibi-AnTil guides Monica inside too.
[20:26] * Monica heads inside as well.
[20:26] * Magistrate Karen is unconscious now.
[20:26] <Donovan O`Cain> Karen? Karen?!
[20:27] <Megan O`Cain> Whoa, what happened?
[20:27] * Gwen moves in closer to everyone as you're all guided away from the stairs.
[20:27] <Monica> When we got teleported in, she landed in some swamp water. She said she accidentally swallowed some of it... I'm betting it's something in that water, likely trace amounts of radiation or fast-acting bacteria.
[20:28] *** You're all now inside the service tunnels. They're not exactly open, but they're not so tight as to make anyone feel claustrophobic.
[20:28] <Megan O`Cain> Crap! We gotta get her some help now!
[20:28] <Gwen> She SWALLOWED that water?
[20:29] * Gwen pulls out her medical kit.
[20:29] <Donovan O`Cain> Unfortunately, yes! Is there anything to treat it?
[20:29] <Chibi-AnTil> What brings you guys here to the Zone?
[20:30] * Donovan O`Cain takes Karen over to a table
[20:31] * Gwen crouches down next to Karen as she unpacks her medical kit. "Someone please open her collar and clean the skin on her neck. I think I have some things that should help her."
[20:31] * Donovan O`Cain helps Gwen out, as does Megan
[20:32] <Monica> As I said up-top, we came in to help you guys out.
[20:34] * Gwen takes out a sealed package containing three sets of thick pills, breaks open one of the pill packets, and starts pulverizing it into powder with a small mortar and pestle.
[20:35] <Donovan O`Cain> What do you think she may have swallowed in that water?
[20:36] <Gwen> This is a dose of IP2 antitoxin. it's a compound containing several types of antidotes, including metoclopramidum, pyridoxine, thamine, riboxin, and other pharmaceuticals, along with some synthetic toxin absorbers.
[20:37] <Donovan O`Cain> Damn.
[20:37] <Megan O`Cain> From what I've learned, it's quite a useful compound.
[20:38] * Gwen takes out another packet of drugs and adds that to the pestle to be ground up.
[20:38] <Gwen> And this is mexaminum. It's a really common anti-radiation drug here in the Zone. Kinda rough on the body, but good for purging radiation.
[20:39] <Donovan O`Cain> Noted.
[20:39] <Gwen> The reason that part of the swamp is so toxic is because of the Plavni Anomaly.
[20:41] * Gwen pours some saline solution into the pestle and keeps mixing it until the powdered drugs are dissolved completely.
[20:41] <Donovan O`Cain> Is this place where you guys have holed up the entire time?
[20:42] <Chibi-Sylvester> The Plavni Anomaly is one of the stationary Anomaly zones in this part of the Zone. It's an area of the swamp where the air is extremely poisonous. It bubbles up from the ground underneath the water. When it breaks the surface, it disperses as a gas.
[20:43] <Chibi-Sylvester> It's also a good location to find Artifacts, just like this place here.
[20:44] <Chibi-Alex> No, not really Mr Donovan. This is the old Cement Factory. Inside the main building are a bunch of fire Anomalies.
[20:44] <Chibi-Alex> BUUUUUUUT~! :D
[20:44] * Chibi-Alex and Fiona open up the two lead-lined cases.
[20:46] * Gwen takes out a syringe, fills it with the dissolved drug mixture, and carefully makes sure to eliminate any air bubbles before injecting it directly into the side of Karen's neck.
[20:46] <Donovan O`Cain> But?
[20:47] * Fiona grins happily as she reveals the two strange items contained in the cases!
[20:49] *** One item is a dull spherical object about the size of a tennis ball that looks like it's made of dull grey mud that's been heated to such high temperatures that it fused into glass.
[20:50] *** The other item is a small teardrop-shaped object that looks like a piece of molten glass fresh from the kiln. It's giving off light but no heat.
[20:52] <Donovan O`Cain> The hell are those?
[20:53] <Fiona> Artifacts!
[20:54] <Donovan O`Cain> Huh.
[20:54] <Megan O`Cain> It took a while to get them, didn't it?
[20:56] <Fiona> Not really.
[20:56] <Chibi-Alex> We were staying here in these tunnels because we learned this was a spot where Artifacts sometimes formed during Emissions.
[20:56] <Chibi-Alex> We got lucky.
[20:56] <Chibi-Alex> We found TWO Artifacts! :D
[20:57] <Megan O`Cain> Right, right. It was one hell of a find, too. Could fetch a pretty penny to the right person.
[20:58] <Chibi-AnTil> These are what the Stalkers search the Zone for despite the dangers here.
[20:58] * Fiona points at the glowing Artifact.
[20:59] <Fiona> That's definitely an Eye. They're known for their ability to heal people by quickly stopping blood loss.
[20:59] * ? steps on a broken piece of stone...causing it to make a loud crack
[21:00] * The Kits all QUICKLY turn to face the source of the noise!
[21:00] * a figure stands in the dark..though the glow is shining off their armor
[21:01] * Chibi-Sylvester watches the OPPOSITE direction to make sure no one's trying to sneak up on them.
[21:02] * Megan O`Cain and Donovan suddenly draw pistols at the sound
[21:03] <Chibi-AnTil> Hello? Who are you?
[21:04] * Chibi-AnTil examines the coloration of the armor to determine which (or if) faction the wearer belongs to.
[21:05] * armored figure walks forward....they're dressed in armor similer to an Order Hospilater..though the crest on it is unfamiler....they are wearing a mask to cover their features...but they have fox tails..which are extremenly fluffy and fan out from their body
[21:06] <Monica> Some kind of Kitsune, that's for certain.
[21:06] <Megan O`Cain> Identify yourself.
[21:07] <armored figure> is anybody hurt
[21:09] <Gwen> Yes, this lady here.
[21:09] * Gwen motions to Magistrate Karen.
[21:10] <Gwen> I've already injected her with a mixture of wide-spectrum antitoxins and anti-radiation drugs.
[21:11] <Chibi-Sylvester> Hi! Wait...that almost looks like the power armor worn by female Ghost Foxes.
[21:12] * armored figure walks over to Karen, looking her over
[21:13] * Fiona closes up the lead-lined cases and locks the seals in place. "The problem with Artifacts is that they always generate radiation. In order to actually use their powers, you have to carry special Artifact containers."
[21:14] <Monica> Still, the manner in which these Artifacts form, and the overall instability of this Zone....
[21:14] * Magistrate Karen is looking marginally better now that the drugs Gwen gave her are starting to take effect on her. She should recover in several hours.
[21:14] <Monica> It's like the very boundaries of reality are tearing themselves to pieces.
[21:17] * Megan O`Cain and Donovan keep a careful eye on the armored figure
[21:17] <Chibi-Alex> That may be. I've sensed some really strange things ever since we came here.
[21:18] * armored figure adjusts somethin gon their mask
[21:18] <armored figure> there's a safe passage back through these tunnels
[21:21] * Chibi-AnTil nods. "That leads up to an exit inside the silo. Once the psi-storm ends we'll head out that way and return to Yanov Station so Mr. Bonesetter can examine her more thoroughly."
[21:21] <Donovan O`Cain> Bonesetter?
[21:22] <Gwen> He's the local doctor there at the Station.
[21:22] <armored figure> I know
[21:24] <Chibi-AnTil> Are there any Bloodsuckers or other dangerous mutants lurking around outside?
[21:28] * armored figure adjusts her mask and attempts a scan
[21:28] *** Monica, Donovan, and Magistrate Karen start to feel something pulling at them all on a quantum level. They're being pulled out of the Zone by the Portal that transported them there in the first place!
[21:29] * armored figure watches as this happens
[21:30] *** Armored figure, you detect a pack of Zone wolves lurking nearby, further down the railroad tracks. Going back towards Yanov Station will definitely result in a run-in with them.
[21:30] <Donovan O`Cain> Um, what's going on?
[21:30] <Megan O`Cain> The hell?
[21:31] <armored figure> ...
[21:31] * armored figure tightens her fist...which starts to glow slightly blue...
[21:31] <armored figure> ..go...now
[21:32] <Chibi-AnTil> Who?
[21:33] <Monica> Oh dear...
[21:33] * Something else comes down the stairs!





[21:33] <Megan O`Cain> Monica? Donnie? What is happening to you?
[21:33] <Donovan O`Cain> I'm not sure...
[21:34] <Monica> I think we're getting pulled out by something.
[21:34] * The Kits immediately turn and open fire on the creature without fear or hesitation, going full auto on it and splattering it all over the staircase behind it.
[21:34] * armored figure opens up her hands..and FIRES a ki burst at the creatures
[21:35] <Gwen> If you're being pulled out of the Zone, then bring this lady to a doctor.
[21:35] * Something goes to chop the creature in half from behind!
[21:35] * Megan O`Cain joins the firefight
[21:36] *** Monica, Donovan, and Magistrate Karen slowly fade as they're teleported OUT of the Zone and back to the Hotel.
[21:36] <Donovan O`Cain> We'll get her to the EMH as soon as we can.
[21:36] * armored figure is firing rapid ki blasts
[21:36] *** Donovan O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (Gone.)
[21:36] * The Bloo The Bloodsucker dies with a wheezing scream.
[21:37] *** Monica [CarnageShura@CarnageDimension.nw] has left #suburbansenshi3 (Back we go!)
[21:37] * The figure that sliced the Bloodsucker reveals itself....
[21:37] <Megan O`Cain> Geez. Didn't we seal the doors?
[21:37] <GR> Seems it learned how to get in.
[21:37] * Chibi-Catri quickly rushes up to the body of the Bloodsucker with a drawn knife, preparing to harvest whatever organs are in good-enough shape to salvage.
[21:38] <Chibi-AnTil> Are you kidding? Those doors have been gone for years.
[21:38] *** Magistrate Karen [EnclavePrincess@FedComNet] has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Making the future safe from bad things everywhere!")
[21:39] * GR steps forward into view.
[21:39] <GR>





[21:40] <Megan O`Cain> Who are you?
[21:40] * The Kits are surprised!
[21:40] <GR> Codename is GR. I was sent by my old man to help out.
[21:41] <Chibi-AnTil> To help us?
[21:42] <Megan O`Cain> How so, if I may ask you?
[21:42] <spiritflame> Chibi-Catri rolls 1d100 [ 37 ]
[21:43] * GR reaches behind themself.... and pulls out a package containing various pilfered goods from around the Zone. "Like this."
[21:43] * Megan O`Cain quirks an eyebrow
[21:44] * Chibi-Catri grins as she harvests the Bloodsucker's tentacles and a few pieces of meat from the body. "These should be worth some Rubles to Hermann."
[21:44] <Chibi-Catri> And we could cook up the meat if we REALLY wanted to.
[21:44] * Chibi-Alex examines the package.
[21:45] * GR looks to have pilfered quite a good haul --- medical supplies, ammo, food.... how did they manage to get this?
[21:45] <Chibi-Alex> Is this for all of us?
[21:46] * Fiona examines the supplies GR brought.
[21:46] <Megan O`Cain> Looks like you've been busy, then.
[21:48] <GR> "Quite busy, actually.
[21:49] * Armored Figure looks at GR
[21:51] * GR has no real identifiable features. Their voice is whispery and faint... one can't exactly tell if this figure is male or female.
[21:52] <Chibi-AnTil> Let's get back to Yanov Station then. Can you help us get there and avoid any mutants and bandits along the way?
[21:54] <GR> Certainly.
[21:55] <Megan O`Cain> Greatly appreciated.
[21:57] * Chibi-AnTil nods to everyone and starts heading out in the direction the first armored figure indicated.
[21:58] *** And pause here for the night. Thanks to everyone who joined in and participated. I hope you had fun.
[21:58] * Armored Figure watches them go...
[21:58] * Armored Figure goes the opposite direction....
[21:59] *** The Kits has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:59] *** Armored Figure has left #suburbansenshi3
[22:02] *** Megan O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3
[22:02] *** GR has left #suburbansenshi3


[18:32] *** Meanwhile, inside the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone...or more specifically CONTINUING FROM WHERE LAST NIGHT ENDED.
[18:35] <The Kits> pause to reload as they finish gunning down and slaying a pack of THESE.
[18:37] <Chibi-AnTil> <__<
[18:37] <Chibi-Alex> >__>
[18:37] <Chibi-Sylvester> Catriona...?
[18:37] <Chibi-Catri> Already on it!
[18:38] * Chibi-Catri rushes forward with Gwen to start skinning the Pseudodogs and harvesting whatever materials they can from the damaged and diseased carcasses.
[18:43] * armored figure has meanwhile gone on another direction....trying to find the stash they left
[18:44] * Gwen helps remove a large intact piece of skin and fur from one of the bodies.
[18:44] <Gwen> OOooooo! This looks good!
[18:45] * armored figure changes over the medical equpitment she has....and finds a few of the food she had saved
[18:46] * armored figure gets up and heads back to find the kits..
[18:50] * armored figure keeps her sensors fixed for any attackers
[18:59] * GR has been keeping busy via hunting down some other supplies. One good shot and multiple targets get decapitated with an arrow!
[18:59] *** The Kits are currently right where they were, finishing up the harvesting of materials off of the Pseudodogs.
[19:00] <Chibi-AnTil> There you are. Did either of you find anything?
[19:00] * armored figure goes along the path she had set up for herself
[19:07] * GR is a fair bit away from the Kits. They're making some other Stalkers piss themselves!
[19:10] *** The Kits finish up and continue moving carefully down the road, finally reaching another set of railroad tracks that lead to a rail depot yard.
[19:12] * Megan O`Cain stretches slightly
[19:14] *** GR, you are near the area that the Kits identified as the Plavni Anomaly. Investigate? Y/N
[19:16] * GR will investigate, but at a fair distance. What is within this area?
[19:16] <Megan O`Cain> I'd say we made a nice haul.
[19:16] <You> see this out in the water. Holy crap!
[19:17] * Chibi-Alex got bitten by one of the Pseudodogs!!
[19:17] * armored figure puts on a camo cloaek..is nearby...
[19:20] * Megan O`Cain takes stock real quick on what stuff the group gathered from the pseudodogs
[19:21] *** You've gathered some pseudodog pelts, a couple of tails, and a few hunks of somewhat stringy meat that Catriona and Gwen were VERY HAPPY to acquire.
[19:22] <Chibi-Alex>





[19:24] <Megan O`Cain> Alex, whatcha need?
[19:25] <Chibi-Alex>





[19:25] <Chibi-Alex> I'm okay, just armor damage. Can you help me with this?
[19:26] * Chibi-Alex holds up a roll of reinforced duct tape and a small tube of some kind of Soviet-made epoxy.
[19:27] <Megan O`Cain> No problem.
[19:28] * Megan O`Cain helps Alex out
[19:30] * Chibi-Alex carefully cleans the part of her side where a Pseudodog bit into her armor, tearing the fabric a little bit, with some rubbing alcohol.
[19:30] * Chibi-Alex then cuts off small lengths of that reinforced duct tape (and it's THICK duct tape too, not the stuff you find at Home Depot) and carefully affixes them to the tears and rents in the fabric.
[19:32] <Megan O`Cain> Nasty s[BLEEP]ts, though.
[19:32] * Chibi-Alex finally takes a Q-Tip swab and carefully strokes some of the epoxy into the fabric of the duct tape, letting it soak into the material.
[19:32] <Chibi-Alex> They are.
[19:33] * armored figure just keeps an eye on them
[19:33] <Chibi-Catri> But Pseudodog chops taste GOOD with peppers and mushrooms! :D
[19:34] * GR carefully investigates this area. Aside from a nasty-looking bow that has decapitating arrows, they're carrying throwing knives with a monofilament edge, made to easily pierce armor.
[19:35] *** There's no Stalker sitting at the fire, but the fire's still there...as is the strangeness that is the Plavni Anomaly. AnTil was right! There IS something coming up from beneath the water, but the source is a complete mystery.
[19:37] <Megan O`Cain> So, what next, then? Continue onwards?
[19:38] <GR> (Curious.)
[19:38] <Chibi-Catri> YUP!
[19:39] <Chibi-Sylvester> It's getting dark. Being outside during the day is dangerous because of the daytime radiation.
[19:39] <Chibi-Sylvester> But being outside during the night is actually more dangerous because mutants are more active AND you can't see them from a distance as easily.
[19:39] <Chibi-Alex> Unless you have OUR night vision! :D
[19:40] * Megan O`Cain flips down the visor on her helmet, "Like mine?"
[19:42] <Megan O`Cain> I've got a combo of FLIR and UV on this thing.
[19:45] <Chibi-Alex> Our is natural!!! ^____^..v
[19:46] <Megan O`Cain> :P
[19:48] * Chibi-AnTil heads towards the main building of the train yard, which is surrounded on one side by some residential buildings that look to be in remarkably decent shape, and on the other side by abandoned train cars.
[19:49] <Chibi-AnTil> Welcome to Yanov Station.
[19:54] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm.
[19:55] *** The Kits carefully approach, holstering their weapons as they catch sight of a few Stalkers standing guard.
[19:57] * Megan O`Cain makes sure her weapons are holstered as well
[19:58] * GR studies this area a bit more. They are prepared to head back to the group whenever.
[19:58] <The Stalkers> are all wearing some variation of THIS kind of suit. It almost looks like a "Poor Man's" knock off of a Van Saar hostile environment suit.
[20:00] <Random Stalker> Hail and well-met.
[20:06] <Megan O`Cain> Hail to you as well.
[20:08] *** Do you wish to converse with the Stalkers before going inside?
[20:09] *** Coming from inside Yanov Station there's the faint sound of people, and the scents of cooking food and vodka. Lots and lots of vodka.
[20:09] <Megan O`Cain> What's the latest word within the Zone?
[20:13] *** One of the Stalkers removes his mask. Or rather...HER mask.
[20:14] <Girl-Stalker> gives AnTil a grin as she sees he and his siblings are all okay.
[20:15] <Girl-Stalker> Pryvit, malen╩╣ki!
[20:15] <Girl-Stalker> Ya bachu, shcho vy znayshly deyaki rechi, koly vy buly vsi.
[20:17] * Girl-Stalker is speaking in Ukrainian, naturally. Activate translators?
[20:22] * Megan O`Cain silently has Dean provide subtitles for herself via visor
[20:26] <Girl-Stalker> (Hello, little ones!)
[20:27] <Girl-Stalker> (I see you all found some things while you were all out.)
[20:28] * Megan O`Cain lets the kits do the talking for a while
[20:29] * Girl-Stalker inspects the Kits' loot with a grin on her face.
[20:30] * Girl-Stalker nods, then helps herself to a couple of Pseudodog pelts and the Bloodsucker meat.
[20:31] * Chibi-AnTil nods back.
[20:31] <Chibi-AnTil> Anything more?
[20:32] <Girl-Stalker> (Not at all. You're all getting so good at this that there's no reason to be mean about it. And we heard about what you did for Yano.)
[20:33] <Megan O`Cain> (Yano?)
[20:34] <Girl-Stalker> (You made friends here doing that. Get on inside and tell Hawaiian to let you have some dog chops on me.)
[20:35] * Girl-Stalker reaches out to tease AnTil's and Sylvesters ears with her fingers before she resumes her patrol.
[20:35] <Chibi-Sylvester> She always does that to us!
[20:37] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah?
[20:37] <Fiona> No, she only does that to YOU and your brother.
[20:39] <Chibi-Alex> She's one of the Stalkers from the Loner Faction. We had to make a deal with ONE of the Factions here in the Zone and the "Free Stalkers" were kind of the safest choice.
[20:39] <Megan O`Cain> Is that so?
[20:45] *** The Kits are still leading everyone inside the double doors that lead into the main foyer of Yanov Station.
[20:46] * Megan O`Cain looks around a bit as she walks
[20:46] *** Inside is the big terminal that anyone who saw AnTil's most recent Q.E.C. transmission would recognize. He was transmitting from here.
[20:48] *** The terminal is a long rectangular room that's large enough to hold multiple tables set up against the walls. Not many chairs here, though. Everyone's standing at the tables in groups of three or four. Some are eating, some are drinking, some are playing games of chance, but whatever they're doing, they're leaving the Zone outside the door.
[20:49] <Megan O`Cain> (Well, gotta relax some out out here.)
[20:49] *** One thing you do notice is that there seem to be two groups of people predominant here. One group wears a higher-quality version of the "Stalker" suit that uses a different color scheme. These people are armed with a lot of high-quality Western weaponry and some are openly smoking marijuana.
[20:49] <Megan O`Cain> (^somehow)
[20:50] *** These people are from the faction called Freedom.
[20:51] *** The other group are dressed in black-and-red environment suits and make use of a lot more Neo-Soviet military gear. Their weapons are standard Warsaw Pact/Soviet design, but the people carry themselves with much more military bearing.
[20:51] <Chibi-Alex> These are the people from the faction called Duty.
[20:52] * Megan O`Cain nods to Alex'
[20:52] *** You also notice that ALL of the windows have been boarded up with large sheets of steel.
[20:52] *** In the side office where tickets used to be sold, there
[20:53] *** ^there's what looks like a kitchen, a store room, and an office rolled into one, with a narrow-faced man wearing a "Stalker" suit sitting at the window.
[20:54] <Hawaiian> (Come on over! I've got all the s[BLEEP]t you're ever going to need!)
[20:54] * The Kits take off their helmets and sigh in relief.
[20:55] * Megan O`Cain removes her helmet, and then puts on what appear to be shooter's glasses
[20:56] <Chibi-AnTil> This is Yanov Station, one of the few settlements here in this part of the Zone. Freedom and Duty both have a presence here, but since both factions are officially at war, things are tense.
[20:57] <Chibi-AnTil> However, this place is neutral territory. Get far enough away from here and they'll actively start shooting if their patrols run into each other.
[20:57] <Megan O`Cain> Hmm.
[20:58] <Fiona> It would have been logical to work with one of their factions, but that war is a problem.
[20:58] <Fiona> Freedom has access to better weapon, armor and pharmaceuticals we could make use of.
[20:59] <Megan O`Cain> And what of Duty's offerings?
[20:59] <Fiona> Duty is more militant and has access to the heavy weapons and armor, like exoskeletons and RPGs.
[20:59] <Gwen> Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...
[20:59] * Hawaiian laughs as he listens in.
[21:00] <Hawaiian> (Duty is a bunch of idiots who think everything about the Zone has to be "contained" or "destroyed".)
[21:01] <Hawaiian> (Freedom is all about making everything about the Zone open to the whole world!}
[21:02] <Chibi-Sylvester> And from what we've seen so far, that's actually not a smart idea. I don't think the world's ready for all of the things that are here inside the Zone.
[21:03] <Megan O`Cain> I see.
[21:07] <Chibi-Alex> What do you think of what you've seen so far?
[21:07] * Chibi-Catri giggles as a randy russet fox suddenly dashes up and leaps up into her arms!
[21:07] <Zone Fox> :3
[21:08] <Megan O`Cain> It's one hell of a place, that's for sure.
[21:09] <Chibi-AnTil> The Loners are a minority here, and the Ecologists are more common because they have a science bunker not too far from here.
[21:10] <Megan O`Cain> Surely, business can be conducted among the factions.
[21:17] <Chibi-Alex> Oh sure.
[21:17] <Chibi-Alex> But...if we join one, we alienate the other.
[21:17] <Chibi-Alex> At least when it comes to Duty and Freedom.
[21:18] <Chibi-Alex> So for right now we have to deal with the Loners.
[21:18] <Chibi-Alex> And I think that girl kind of likes AnTil and Sylvester! :D
[21:20] * Megan O`Cain giggles a little
[21:20] *** In the meantime, Chibi-AnTil has been talking to Hawaiian and gives him the Eye artifact. In return, Hawaiian starts handing Chibi-AnTil several cans, a few bottles, and a bunch of plates and bowls filled with freshly cooked food.
[21:20] <Megan O`Cain> How can one tell who is a Loner?
[21:21] * Chibi-AnTil comes back to everyone, carrying a LOT!
[21:21] <Megan O`Cain> Wow. All that for one?
[21:22] <Chibi-AnTil> Food, especially canned and preserved food, is kind of expensive.
[21:22] <Chibi-AnTil> Because a lot of it has to be imported from outside the Zone or grown from the few farms in Rostok.
[21:24] * Chibi-AnTil has brought back cans of Hormel baked beans, Russian tushonka (stew), canned tuna, fresh bread brought in by some guy named Nimble, and some packets of pre-cooked salmon.
[21:26] <Chibi-Sylvester> Other food is either military ration packs or cooked meat taken off of the mutant animals of the Zone. Which has its own problems...
[21:28] <Megan O`Cain> Radiation?
[21:31] <Chibi-Sylvester> Yeah.
[21:31] <Chibi-Sylvester> But cooking it properly reduces the residual radiation by at least a third.
[21:33] * Chibi-AnTil has brought bowls filled with grilled, sliced Pseudodog meat! Good nutritional value due to the thick muscles of the animal and mixed with mushrooms, peppers, and garlic.
[21:34] <Fiona> And for that radiation, it can be quickly cleared out by drinking the purified water her in the Zone, which is actually processed using a special type of alcohol to remove impurities.
[21:34] <Fiona> Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd~!
[21:35] * Fiona and Gwen both SLAM down a few battered metal 2-pint flasks and open them.
[21:36] * Fiona has brought out a flask of Zone-produced vodka. It doesn't smell right and the fumes are strong.
[21:38] * Gwen has brought out a bottle of Beard's Tea, a popular drink made from a mixture of water, edible dried mushrooms, and sugar, all made by a Stalker going by the name of Beard. It's a good and healthy drink to stay on ones toes, but the flavor is certainly an acquired taste.
[21:42] <Chibi-AnTil> We'e all back here and safe, so let's just relax for the night and plan our next move in the morning!
[21:42] * Megan O`Cain takes a bowl of food, and starts eating
[21:42] <Megan O`Cain> No worries, Antil.
[21:43] * Chibi-AnTil hands out bread to everyone, even Zone Fox, and opens a couple cans of beans to mix them into the meat bowls.
[21:43] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: Chibi-Alex is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[21:44] <Chibi-Alex> Itadakimasu!!
[21:44] *** The Kits and the cousins, and all of their friends, proceed to eat, happy just to have made it through another day inside the Zone.
[21:45] *** And pause here for now since I need to depart for the night.


[22:51] *** Meanwhile, in another part of the Zone...
[22:52] * GR returns to their current base, and once securely inside they head over to a table and scatter their assorted findings upon it. Food, ammo, the works.... here, it's sorted out as to what they will take, and what will be offered out as trade.
[22:55] <GR> (Seems it's all in order. Better send a report back.)
[22:56] * GR turns over to a communications device, albeit one that definitely does not look like anything that would be found within the Zone. They enter in the encryption key, and begin to send a message back home.
[23:00] *** GR reporting in. Seems we had some unexpected guests from this time drop in. The Magistrate accidentally swallowed some of the swamp water, so she's gonna be out for a while.
[23:01] *** Either way, I figure that things here aren't going to calm down until the root cause of these distortions is conclusively understood. More and more I'm thinking what Monica idly said is true.
[23:03] *** With what I've managed to liberate from some of these raiding Stalkers, I should get some fair trades for these. Hopefully it'll bring me closer to getting what I need to begin the endgame.
[23:04] *** GR Out. P.S. Let Priscilla know that I'll be back soon. I didn't forget the date we had set.
[23:06] * GR locks the device down, then puts their supplies away in a secure lock-box. They then head into the back to get changed into something new.


[20:34] *** YingGirl [guardianphoenix@unknowndestiny.com] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:34] <+luna_P> Evening, YingGirl
[20:34] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Escapism at its Finest.
[20:34] * YingGirl is laying in bed
[20:35] * YingGirl has a vision of dante getting stabbed by Sparda from a strange man
[20:36] * YingGirl doesn't know what this means as she lies in bed
[20:37] <YingGirl> mmm.
[20:37] * YingGirl goes back to sleep
[20:38] *** YingGirl [guardianphoenix@unknowndestiny.com] has left #suburbansenshi3 (May the Eagle Guide You to Victory)


[20:58] *** V_Vitale [mundusorder@theorder.com] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:58] <+luna_P> Evening, V_Vitale
[20:58] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: Corrupting your view of the Senshi: FOREVER
[21:00] * V_Vitale is carrying a Abstergo tablet
[21:00] <V_Vitale> She will stay asleep.
[21:02] <Alexa> she won't call the devil hunter
[21:02] <Alexa> He can only break that stage she's in
[21:03] <V_Vitale> and she has sons. I wished Dante never existed
[21:04] <Alexa> I'm suprised she's bedridden so long
[21:04] <V_Vitale> She has the Phoenix in her. Other humans would rot
[21:05] <V_Vitale> Come now. Once Dante returns, perhaps he can give what we desire
[21:05] <Alexa> of course
[21:06] * V_Vitale closes the tablet and hobbles away with his cain
[21:06] *** Alexa has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:07] *** V_Vitale [mundusorder@theorder.com] has left #suburbansenshi3


[19:35] *** at the grand imperial theater, the operetta The Nutcracker Fantasy is being prepared
[19:36] * Matsumi Kaze is putting on her makeup in one of the dressing rooms
[19:37] * Delilah Inochi is going over her lines under her breath
[19:42] * Lobelia Carlini is getting into her costume
[19:58] *** the group gets ready fot the production to start


[12:01] *** Peinforte Manor, Exeter's Study
[12:02] <@> Christ. So every data file in the TARDIS databank manifested itself as a book, and then only way to re-organise them is to put the books in ordeR?
[12:02] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ^
[12:02] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Well, no, no.. some are DVDs and Blu-Rays
[12:02] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ¬_¬
[12:02] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Why did you do this.
[12:03] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Well it was camouflage, right? The TARDIS externalized everything into a physical metaphor.
[12:03] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I'll externalise my first into a physical metaphor that intesects with your bollocks.
[12:04] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> This will take forever to sort.
[12:04] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Well er'd better 'crack on', isn't that what you English say?
[12:04] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I'll crack your nuts.
[12:05] <Exeter L. Wakefield> It won't take that long <_<
[12:05] <Exeter L. Wakefield> As we sort the books they'll vanish like a line of Tetris blocks and migrate back to the Data Core.
[12:05] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Isn't there a switch you can press, or something?
[12:06] <Exeter L. Wakefield> yes.
[12:06] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Well, where is it, then>?
[12:06] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Somewhere behind the books.
[12:06] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte opens her mouth and then closes it
[12:06] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Mentally I am throttling you.
[12:07] <Exeter L. Wakefield> I can actially feel it, you know :P
[12:07] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Oh, good.
[12:07] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte imagines something else.
[12:07] * Exeter L. Wakefield doubles over in pain clutching his nethers. "GRAARRRTHG:
[12:08] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Now that that's settled, lets see here.
[12:08] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte takes hold of a book that crumbles to dust
[12:08] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...S[BLEEP]t, sorry.
[12:08] <Exeter L. Wakefield> No, that's not your fault.
[12:08] <Exeter L. Wakefield> The data has become corrupted. There was no information in there.
[12:09] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Remember, this TARDSI was slowly decaying for ten thousand years or so.
[12:09] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Still, that's something you cant' get back...
[12:09] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Well the whole point of our life together is moving forward, right? No worries.
[12:09] * Exeter L. Wakefield smiles
[12:10] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte smiles back and works on sorting.
[12:12] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte picks up a book called "Tommy Wiseau's The Neighbors"
[12:12] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...My god man.
[12:12] <Exeter L. Wakefield> I've never actually reviewed that. Is it intact?
[12:12] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Yes.
[12:16] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte finds a book that has a series of six books in it with anotehr six books in that
[12:17] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> What the hell is this?
[12:17] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Aww, s[BLEEP]t. Recursion
[12:17] <Exeter L. Wakefield> That's going to take forever to unpack.
[12:17] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Who does this
[12:17] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Well it;'s to trasmit the data in smaller segments with greater reliability.
[12:23] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Well it's a pain the arse so help me
[12:42] * Exeter L. Wakefield helps undo the bookception
[12:48] * Exeter L. Wakefield is almost done
[12:51] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Done~! See, it;s not that hard when you just get stuck in
[12:51] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ....
[12:51] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte snorts and breaks down laoughing
[12:52] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> AHAHAHAHAhahahahaHAHAHA
[12:52] <Exeter L. Wakefield> .....
[12:52] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Oh.
[12:52] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Blarg :P
[12:52] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Ahahah- can't breathe - hahahah- at least that's not a complaint I have with you HAHAHAH
[12:53] <Exeter L. Wakefield> *<_<* hey! Anyway let's keep working, there's a lot of data to sift through :P
[12:53] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> No, no I think I'm going to roll around laughing for aibt, you carry on hahahahah
[12:54] * Exeter L. Wakefield grumbles and continues organizing until PAISLEY CAN GET HER S[BLEEP]T TOGETHER
[12:54] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte notes YOU SAID IT NOT HER
[12:55] <Exeter L. Wakefield> I fault you for corrupting me! :P
[12:55] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Hahah you've always been corrupt, you just denied yourself XD
[13:01] <Exeter L. Wakefield> I deny everything!
[13:01] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte aves her hand and chuckles "fine, fine~"
[13:01] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte moves a book and watches the whole lune vanish
[13:02] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> That's one shelf gone. Only hundreds more to go :P
[13:02] <Exeter L. Wakefield> It's not that bad :P
[13:02] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You , my love, sit upon a throne of lies.
[13:03] <Exeter L. Wakefield> ...exaggerations.
[13:04] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte fidns a collection of Windows disks going back to 98
[13:04] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Jesus I was *ten* when this came out. What, no 3.1?
[13:05] <Exeter L. Wakefield> My collection is incomplete.
[13:06] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Why do you have this, anyway?
[13:06] <Exeter L. Wakefield> A long time ago when I was stranded on Earth with almost no technology I made my living fixing computers.
[13:13] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> And you're still sane?
[13:13] <Exeter L. Wakefield> I never said I came out of it unscathed.
[13:13] * Exeter L. Wakefield shows her two DVDs
[13:14] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Windows Media Center Edition 2005.
[13:14] <Exeter L. Wakefield> This is Super Rare.
[13:14] <Exeter L. Wakefield> It's a redressed version of Windows XP Pro but with a Med a Center software addtion.
[13:14] <Exeter L. Wakefield> It's almost impossible to get these disks if someone has a MCE machine that needs a reformat.
[13:15] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...why not just set fire the computer? You'd be doing them a favour.
[13:15] <Exeter L. Wakefield> I had a power supply explode on me once. That was fun.
[13:15] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte snorts
[13:15] <Exeter L. Wakefield> What, it could have started a fire!
[13:16] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I'm imagining you getting Bukkae'd by Power supply bits.
[13:16] <Exeter L. Wakefield> D:
[13:17] <Exeter L. Wakefield> You're terrible at times
[13:17] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Don't pretend you don't love it :P
[14:09] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte 's eys start to glaze over as she sees how many more books there are
[14:47] * Exeter L. Wakefield is still plugging away at it
[15:14] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> There are so many repeats ><
[15:18] <Exeter L. Wakefield> IT comes from having to rebuild the Data Core over and over again and backing up in inconsistent places.
[15:20] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Let's combine what we can.
[15:47] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> God it's not even that there's so much junk.
[15:48] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> But that' for another day. We're going to need to go through and give this all a massive spring cleaning.
[15:48] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ... in the spring, not now, because f[BLEEP]k if I'm goign to spend the entirety of Christmas Even organising your s[BLEEP]te.
[15:51] <Exeter L. Wakefield> I do appreciate it. Let' stop in an hour. I can tell it's getting annoying.
[15:52] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I won't lie, it is. But ont he plus side, we are making progress.
[15:58] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> How you ever managed in this room for 10,000 years is beyond me.
[15:59] <Exeter L. Wakefield> I wasn't really awake most of the time.
[17:00] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ugh I can't focus any longer.
[17:00] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte takes Exeter by the arm
[17:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Let's go have some dinner, love, we'll work on this later.
[17:01] <Exeter L. Wakefield> All right.
[17:01] * Exeter L. Wakefield looks at the Calendar
[17:01] <Exeter L. Wakefield> ...It's almost the 1st.
[17:01] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Yeah.
[17:02] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You're thinking about "that thing" right?
[17:02] * Exeter L. Wakefield is away: Yeah I don't know what happens after that.
[17:02] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte is away: We'll find otu together.


[18:40] *** Meanwhile, in the Zone...
[18:41] * Chibi-AnTil shivers a little, wrapped up inside a rubberized canvas tarp that keeps the rain off of everyone. The scent coming up off of the sodden ground is acrid.
[18:42] <Chibi-Sylvester> Well this sucks.
[18:43] * Chibi-Catri surveys the area through the scope of her rifle. They're all sheltering inside the ruins of a Russian village that had been deliberately partially buried by the government immediately after the original Chernobyl incident. Now, the ceilings have collapsed and most of the buildings are little more than rubble and holes.
[18:44] <Chibi-Alex> We could try to get back to Yanov. I mean, we know where it is.
[18:44] <Chibi-Antil> It's dark out. We shouldn't risk it, especially if the rumors of a Chimera hunting around are true.
[18:45] <Chibi-Antil> At least Gwen and Fiona are back at the Station, and they know where we are, so we should be okay.
[18:47] * Chibi-Alex looks out across the desolate landscape of ruined homes, rusting tractors that once belonged to farmers, and twisted and stunted foliage struggling to grow from the hardscrabble soil.
[18:48] <Chibi-Alex> What a way to spend Christmas eve... :<
[18:48] <Chibi-Sylvester> It's Christmas eve? I forgot.
[18:48] <Chibi-Catri> You think Natalia's having fun?
[18:48] <Chibi-AnTil> Must be. ^__^
[18:49] <Chibi-AnTil> I'll bet she's having lots of fun playing with everyone and being a silly-kit.
[18:49] <Chibi-Alex> I hope so. And I hope she isn't the only one.
[18:50] <Chibi-Sylvester> I hope she's surrounded by friends who are playing with her and that they're all eating lots of beef stew!
[18:50] <Chibi-Catri> I...
[18:51] * Chibi-Catri hears something in the distance!
[18:51] *** It sounds like someone is chanting or something, but it's impossible to tell direction with the rain coming down.
[18:52] <Distant singer> Tykha nich. Svyata nich.
[18:53] <Distant singer> Vse spokiyno, vse yaskravo.
[18:53] <Distant singer> Kruhlyy den╩╣ Bohorodytsi, materi ta dytyny.
[18:54] <Distant singer> Holy infant so tender and mild.
[18:54] <Distant singer> ^Svyatyy nemovlya tak nizhnyy i m'yakyy.
[18:54] <Distant singer> Spy v nebesnomu myri!
[18:55] <Distant singer> Spy v nebesnomu myri!
[18:55] <Chibi-Alex> ...
[18:56] <Chibi-Alex> Silent Night. In Ukrainian.
[18:56] <Chibi-Sylvester> I don't hear any gunfire at all.
[18:57] <GR> Guess even these kooks have times where hostilities cease.
[18:59] * Chibi-Catri lays back and relaxes a little.
[18:59] * Chibi-Catri opens up a thermos, and steams bellows out from within.
[18:59] <Chibi-Catri> I've got enough Kvass for all of us!
[19:00] * Chibi-Alex pulls out a big, thick chocolate bar. Not just any kind of chocolate either! RUSSIAN chocolate!
[19:00] <Chibi-Alex> :D
[19:02] * Chibi-Sylvester sets down something on the ground!





[19:02] <Chibi-Sylvester> I grabbed an unopened Ukrainian military ration pack this morning!
[19:03] * Chibi-AnTil opens his pack and takes out several cans of sparkling water and Monster energy drinks.
[19:03] <Chibi-AnTil> Seems like we all managed to bring something tasty along tonight. COINCIDENCE?!??!
[19:04] * Chibi-Alex hugs everyone as she opens the chocolate and breaks off pieces for everyone. "Merry Christmas, everyone!"
[19:04] <Chibi-AnTil> Merry Christmas, sis.
[19:04] <Chibi-Sylvester> Merry Christmas!
[19:04] <Chibi-Catri> Merry Christmas!
[19:08] *** All across the Zone, a faint sense of calm and peace descends. The Anomalies are no less lethal, and the mutants are no less voracious, and Monolith no less aggressive, BUT...
[19:09] *** ...But among the other factions there's a lessening of tensions and animosity. Freedom and Duty cease their fighting and squabbling for now, the Bandits stand down for a little while, and the Mercenaries stand down their operations for a night.
[19:10] *** The Loners enjoy the respite, and Clear Sky and the Ecologists are able to take a moment of pause from their ongoing surveys and research.
[19:12] *** The Neo-Sov Military keep a wary eye on everything, but for now no one is eager to break the fragile sense of peace that's fallen across the Zone. It won't last for very long, but at least it exists.
[19:26] * GR taps on a small device as they help dole out a few things they had "acquired" in the Zone.
[19:32] <GR> (OK, report sent.)
[19:36] * The Kits rest, taking the time to enjoy themselves as best they can under the circumstances.
[19:39] * The Kits is away 
[19:47] <GR> (Well, that's squared away...guess it'll be time soon to get to the core of this place. But, for tonight....)
[19:47] *** GR has left #suburbansenshi3 (*enjoying the relative calm.... for now.*)


[14:39] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...Nobody came to my Paranormal Christmas Party. Not even Baron Samedi ><
[14:39] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Well look at the picture you used on the invitation. You look terrifying!
[14:40] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> One has to project a certain image with those beings!
[14:40] <Exeter L. Wakefield> "Paisley Peinforte, Mistress of DEATH" might not have been the best choice.
[14:41] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...You're just intimidated.
[14:41] <Exeter L. Wakefield> ....yes! ><
[14:41] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte smirks
[14:41] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte is away: good~
[14:41] <Exeter L. Wakefield> D:


[19:43] *** Meanwhile, inside the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone...
[19:45] *** The valley where Yanov Station is located has been engulfed by a dreary fog. Its dank moisture seems to permeate everything, bringing with it a cloying scent of fetid clay and reeking mud.
[19:46] *** This is hardly optimal conditions for Stalkers to explore the Zone, but the reduced visibility is sometimes an asset to protect oneself from long-distance snipers.
[19:48] * The female Stalker who'd been watching over and occasionally picking on the Kits pulls herself up into a box-car train that's been converted into a lookout post that surveys the northern expanse of the railroad yards.
[19:48] * The female Stalker is now known as Sheila Marksvov
[19:49] * Sheila Marksvov moves up alongside a couple of other fellow Stalkers from the Loner faction.
[19:51] * Sheila Marksvov looks around at the makeshift sentry post, which consists of old boxes for chairs, a small charcoal fire in a metal box, and a small stack of ammunition for their various weapons.
[19:52] <Sheila Marksvov> Glorious. What a wonderful way to spend the day here.
[19:52] <Stalker #1> Any word yet on when the next Emission might be?
[19:53] <Sheila Marksvov> It's been a few days since the last one, so it could be tomorrow. Could be ten minutes from now.
[19:55] * Sheila Marksvov takes a handrolled cigarette from a nearby pile and lights it. She inhales, then coughs as the anti-radiation chemicals that were mixed into the herbs enters her lungs - one of the Kits' latest ideas. It feels unpleasant, but it DOES seem to work fairly well at cleansing the daytime radiation.
[19:56] <Stalker #2> I have movement.
[19:56] <Stalker #2> Something out there. Far end of the tracks.
[19:57] *** Everyone quickly rushes to the metal-edged slit windows and peer out, either with binoculars or targeting scopes.
[20:01] *** At the farthest edge of visibility within the fog, a single figure is very, very slowly approaching.
[20:02] <The lone Monolith trooper> approaches fearfully, constantly looking around as if trying to avoid getting pounced on.
[20:03] * The lone Monolith trooper is also wearing...a flag-standard on his back, showing two different flags, neither of which belong to ANY faction within the Zone.
[20:03] <Stalker #1> Monolith.
[20:04] <Stalker #2> Must be a scout. Has to be.
[20:05] * Stalker #1 takes aim with a SG-550 assault rifle mounting a x4 targeting scope. "Wonder why he's so skittish though."
[20:05] * Shiela Marksvov zooms in with the binoculars.
[20:06] * Shiela Marksvov focuses on the flags. The lettering on one of the flags means nothing to her. The symbol on the other is weird - a strange skull surrounded by eight mechanical legs, like a spider.
[20:06] <Shiela Marksvov> Wait!
[20:07] <Shiela Marksvov> Why is he alone? We've seen plenty of Monolith but none of them have ever worn flags like that before.
[20:07] <Stalker #1> They're fanatics. Nothing they ever do makes any sense.
[20:08] <Sheila Marksvov> Fanatics, but not morons. He's BEGGING to be noticed.
[20:08] <Stalker #2> Probably trying to draw fire so the others can pinpoint us...
[20:09] <Sheila Marksvov> Wait...one of those flags. It's the SAME symbol on the suits of those children!
[20:13] *** Something suddenly rushes past the Monolith trooper, seemingly materializing out of the fog and vanishing a moment later, panting and growling like a rabid dog.
[20:14] *** Another form rushes past from the side, its chameleonic form blending almost seemlessly with the dull grey background of the fog.
[20:14] <Stalker #1> gets a good view of one of the creatures for the few seconds it was visible!
[20:15] <Stalker #1> Bloodsuckers!
[20:15] <Shiela Marksvov> F[BLEEP]k! How many?!
[20:15] <Stalker #2> Enough to be lethal in this fog.
[20:16] * Stalker #1 rushes to the sliding doors of the boxcar to make certain they're all sealed and bolted shut! And carefully scans the interior with a flashlight just to make sure.
[20:17] * The Monolith Trooper quickly unlimbers his assault rifle and starts to rush forward towards Yanov Station, turning around and jogging backwards as quickly as he can.
[20:18] * The Monolith Trooper see something moving towards him in pursuits and opens fire with a long burst!
[20:19] *** A high-pitched squeal rings out across the railyard as several rounds punch through the torso of a Bloodsucker and send it tumbling to the ground, its chameleonic skin "relaxing" and making it fully visible as it curls up and proceeds to bleed out.
[20:22] * The Monolith Trooper empties his weapon into another blurry outline, hoping it's another Bloodsucker!
[20:23] * The Monolith Trooper staggers HARD as he's struck from the side by claws that rip open the sleeve of his suit and gash his arm down to the muscle.
[20:24] * The Monolith Trooper finishes reloading and empties his assault rifle into everything around him, drawing another inhuman shriek from the fog as he wounds something.
[20:27] * The Monolith Trooper quickly rips the flag of the Van Saar Federation off of his banner-pole, wraps it around a small fabric case, and holds it up over his head.
[20:28] * The Monolith Trooper SCREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS long and loud, wanting EVERYONE nearby to hear and see him!
[20:29] *** A Bloodsucker suddenly grabs him from behind and goes RIGHT for the throat, its mouth-tendrils clamping around his neck and quickly grinding through fabric and flesh to the soft tissue underneath both.
[20:31] * The Monolith Trooper dies kicking and gurgling as his jugular veins are quickly sundered and shredded, their contents quickly vanishing down the gullets of the ravenous mutants.
[20:31] *** Meanwhile, the Loners watch from afar.
[20:31] * Stalker #1 nearly vomits inside of his mask.
[20:32] * Sheila Marksvov cringes. "No matter who I see that happen to, it never fails to make me sick."
[20:33] <Stalker #2> What the f[BLEEP]k! What was all of that about?
[20:33] <Stalker #2> What was that he was carrying?
[20:34] * Sheila Marksvov makes her way over to the binoculars and focuses them on the grisly scene as three Bloodsuckers are currently feasting on the Monolith trooper's blood and juiciest organs.
[20:35] <Sheila Marksvov> Some kind of case, I think. We need to get it.
[20:35] <Stalker #2> F[BLEEP]k that. It's a Monolith trap.
[20:36] <Sheila Marksvov> I don't think so.
[20:36] <Sheila Marksvov> That was no regular Monolith member. Flags?
[20:36] <Sheila Marksvov> Specific flags?
[20:37] <Sheila Marksvov> And that scream at the end?
[20:37] <Sheila Marksvov> He was trying to DELIVER something.
[20:38] <Sheila Marksvov> And before he died he took the time to WRAP that case up in one of those flags. That wasn't a desperation move.
[20:39] <Sheila Marksvov> He was trying to make sure whoever found it would see the symbol on that flag and make the connection.
[20:39] <Sheila Marksvov> It's meant for those strange children.
[20:42] <Stalker #1> So what do we do?
[20:43] <Sheila Marksvov> We get that case and bring it to those children.
[20:47] <Sheila Marksvov> But first...
[20:47] *** All three Stalkers open fire with everything they have on the Monolith corpse and the Bloodsuckers gathering around it.
[20:48] *** For a full minute they fire, sweeping their guns back and forth across the target zone until they've all reloaded their weapons a total of three times each.
[20:49] *** Some Bloodsuckers are hit, some are killed, but most of them escape and vanish into the lingering fog.
[20:50] *** A minute later the door to the boxcar is unbolted and pushed aside from the inside as Sheila and her compatriots carefully exit.
[20:51] <Stalker #2> Your idea, your neck.
[20:51] <Sheila Marksvov> ...f[BLEEP]k
[20:52] * Sheila Marksvov watches as the door is closed, then carefully makes her way towards the death-site step by step.
[20:54] * Sheila Marksvov slowly approaches, pausing every so often to aim her shotgun at the body of each Bloodsucker she comes near and put a blast of 12-gauge buckshot into each at point-blank range.
[20:57] * Sheila Marksvov carefully stoops down to pick up the case, looking at both flags in the process.
[20:57] <Sheila Marksvov> Hmmm, Saint Arcadia Academy? Never heard of it.
[21:00] <Sheila Marksvov> Anyway.
[21:00] * Sheila Marksvov rushes back to the boxcar, weaving back and forth in random angles as she does so to throw off any pursuers.
[21:01] *** The other Stalkers let her back in, eager to see what she brought back.
[21:01] <Stalker #2> So. What's inside?
[21:02] <Sheila Marksvov> Not sure. Won't know until those kids open it up for us.
[21:03] <Stalker #1> Wait, after all that?!
[21:04] <Sheila Marksvov> You heard me. It's for THEM. Not us.
[21:05] <Sheila Marksvov> We're of the Free Stalkers, remember? We're not Bandits, Military, Mercs, or Duty. We don't exploit or take advantage of others.
[21:06] <Sheila Marksvov> We'll bring this package back to them intact, and then we'll discuss how they'll repay us for our consideration.
[21:06] * Sheila Marksvov is away: And if you have issues with it, I'll break your nose.


[12:32] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: The Sahara desert
[12:36] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi3
[12:36] <+luna_P> Afternoon, D. Kakaku
[12:36] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: You'll know it like the back of your head.
[12:37] * Miara is filling up her water bottle from the camp supply
[12:40] <D. Kakaku> morning
[12:41] <Miara> yo
[12:41] <D. Kakaku> how's it going?
[12:42] <Miara> i'm good
[12:45] <D. Kakaku> on the watch out for anything?
[12:46] <Miara> not in particular, but that cave feels interesting and could be interfering with other readings
[12:47] <D. Kakaku> oh? how so?
[12:47] <Miara> well, it sticks out, right?
[12:49] <D. Kakaku> yeah, it does.
[12:52] <D. Kakaku> well *Turns on a flashlight on a helmet and has a canteen of water* shall we see what it holds?
[12:58] <D. Kakaku> what about later tonight?
[12:59] <Miara> sure. could always see what's out in the sands. and i can get another practice in.
[13:00] <D. Kakaku> alright.
[13:00] *** D. Kakaku has left #suburbansenshi3 (I need a fan blowing in my face.)
[13:00] <Miara> heh, laters.
[13:00] * Miara is now known as Miara[fur]
[13:01] * Miara[fur] drops her clothes in a neat pile and ambles out into the desert
[13:01] * Miara[fur] is away: exploring


[18:16] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ... A cosmetics shop, an eatery, the shrine, a jeweler's, an office building and a supermarket?
[18:16] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Yeah.
[18:16] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Why are we going on a scavenger hunt?
[18:16] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Reasons™
[18:17] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Listen, I don't know how you did things before but I'm the one who undertakes the missions :P You're my assistant :P
[18:17] <Exeter L. Wakefield> Whatever, then undertake this one. It's important.
[18:18] <Exeter L. Wakefield> We only have four days.
[18:18] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You're terrified, aren't you?
[18:18] <Exeter L. Wakefield> The Sailor Senshi retired. The new Senshi can't get their s[BLEEP]t together.
[18:19] <Exeter L. Wakefield> And That Thing is coming.
[18:19] * @Paisley Pythia Peinforte sighs.
[18:19] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I don't see what's so bad about it.
[18:19] <Exeter L. Wakefield> You're being selfish.
[18:20] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Oh? Do you want to try and walk it back?
[18:20] <Exeter L. Wakefield> ..no.
[18:20] <Exeter L. Wakefield> But.. I don't know what happens next.
[18:20] <@Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Welcome to everybody else's bog-standard life. :P
[18:21] *** @Paisley Pythia Peinforte [paisely_p@firstcircle.karn03-kasterborusrelay.sen] has left #suburbansenshi3 (All right let's check all these places out.)
[18:21] *** Exeter L. Wakefield [elw@peinfortefoundation.or.uk] has left #suburbansenshi3 (Hopefully there's no contamination from that time.)


[19:04] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: DN Tower 21
[19:09] <???> - mufufufuffu... I sense your despair, but it is not enough... and thus, I Shall show you Japanese Youkai Killing each other! -
[19:11] <???> - hahahhahaaaa -
[19:17] <Daddy Eyeball> Kitaro!
[19:20] <???> - hmhmhmhhmhm, Agnes, you belong to me... You were born a witch, which means that your only alliegance is to me. it is your destiny... one that you cannot escape.... HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA -
[19:21] <???> - Now Kitaro, make your choice.... Either Kill your friends and Survive, ... or Die where you stand. -
[19:23] <Kitaro> The voice in my heart says... "Do not choose either option!"
[19:23] <???> - what?! -
[19:24] <Kitaro> I do not intend to die here, and I intend to save All of my friends.
[19:25] <Kitaro> Catchick, Wally Wall, Sand Witch, Old man Crybaby, Rollo Cloth, Rat-Man, and You too, Agnes!
[19:26] <???> - huhahahahah, of all the things tosay! -
[19:30] *** the Explosion of Methane farts (Courtesy of Rat-Man) and a lighter occurs, bringing a Bomb-like explosion, porpelling Kitaro up into the sky.
[19:31] <Kitaro> Agnes!
[19:31] <???> - Curse you, Kitaro! -
[19:32] * Kitaro wraps the Chanchanko (or Spirit Vest, if you all would like to prefer) around his right arm like a Drill.
[19:33] * Kitaro Strikes the Mysterious Villain directly, causing its cornea to crack!
[19:34] <A Witch> (( brb, dinner) ))
[19:53] <A Witch> (( back ))
[19:55] * A Witch Casts a fire spell from inside the villain's pupil, Causing Fire to erupt from the villain's Eye!
[19:55] * ??? EXPLODES into smoke.
[19:55] * ??? laughs Darkly
[19:56] <???> - Well Done, Agnes. If your magic is really that powerful, you can become a good core for the Brogadoon Project.... Hahahhahahahaaaaa -
[19:56] *** ??? has left #suburbansenshi3 (wisps away into smoke.)
[19:58] *** there would be conversations and revelations later tonight.


[20:06] <???> *Brigadoon


[20:32] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Sahara Desert
[20:46] * Miara is talk with some of the camp personnel who aren't working, seemingly telling a story
[20:47] * David O`Cain is looking over some of the latest findings while in the privacy of the group's tent
[20:53] <D. Kakaku> hmmm, any findings?
[20:55] <David O`Cain> That's what I'm looking for.
[20:57] * David O`Cain looks over sheets to see what can be gleaned
[21:00] * Objects retrieved so far are a fossilized horse, and fossilized transformation items.
[21:01] <Miara> So you've had people in there already?
[21:02] <D. Kakaku> well, yeah people have been in there already, it's why I got called over.
[21:02] <David O`Cain> Hm. Seems we got some fossils.
[21:04] <Miara> So what's the part we're concerned with?
[21:08] * David O`Cain shows Daniel and Miara info about the fossilized horse and transformation items, "There's this stuff."
[21:11] * Miara looks at the images
[21:13] <D. Kakaku> why the horse and items? is this someone's grave?
[21:14] <David O`Cain> No idea. At this point, anything's possible, right?
[21:15] <D. Kakaku> yeah.
[21:23] <Miara> well, is there anything important about them?
[21:24] <D. Kakaku> I don't know, but if they were found here, they sure had to be.
[21:26] <Miara> well unless we know who they belonged to or what powers they hold, i don't see how it's much more helpful
[21:26] <D. Kakaku> we might have to go into the cave to find out who they belonged to.
[21:27] <Miara> well i thought that's what we were here to do, find out about the readings/power in there
[21:28] <D. Kakaku> we'll need someone to guard the cave while the two of us go inside and see.
[21:29] <Miara> there's 3 of us, you have plenty of people here to guard it like last night, right?
[21:29] <D. Kakaku> yeah.
[21:30] <David O`Cain> That's a real good point.
[21:31] <D. Kakaku> hmm, alright.
[21:32] * D. Kakaku gets up and walks over to theentrance to the cave.
[21:32] * David O`Cain puts the papers away, and heads out alongside
[21:33] * Miara slips an extra dagger someone loaned her into her belt, and goes to look in.
[21:37] * D. Kakaku walks inside the cave.
[21:39] * David O`Cain follows a couple steps behind
[21:43] <D. Kakaku> hmm, anything out of the ordinary?
[21:43] *** the part of the cave you're in right now does feel like the nature of the earth.
[21:44] * David O`Cain gets out an LED lantern for lighting
[21:46] * Miara reashes out with her astral for closer readings of the feeling and power in the cave
[21:47] *** your astral reading is a light blue with the power feeling more closer to the earth than anything else.
[21:48] <David O`Cain> So, where should we go down here?
[21:49] <Miara> It just feels of deeper earth, so farther in?
[21:49] <D. Kakaku> yeah, maybe.
[21:50] <David O`Cain> Alrighty then. Onwards.
[21:51] * D. Kakaku goes a bit further.
[21:51] * David O`Cain follows with the lantern in his hand
[21:53] * Miara makes a few power orbs for some more light as they go along
[21:55] * D. Kakaku stops walking and sees soemthing.
[21:55] <D. Kakaku> hm?
[21:56] <David O`Cain> What's up, Danny?
[21:59] <D. Kakaku> thougth i saw something, shine a light over there.
[21:59] * Miara goes to take a more intent look, since her eyes are better than Human ones
[22:00] * David O`Cain shines his lantern over to where Daniel needs it
[22:01] *** the light reveals.... a door frame with a golden crosshairs symbol on the top of the frame... it's also where the astral aura is coming from.
[22:02] <Miara> it feels stronger in there
[22:02] <David O`Cain> Hmm. Think we need a key?
[22:03] <Miara> dunno.
[22:04] * Miara tries pushing on the wall/door? there
[22:05] *** you Miara.. go through the door.
[22:05] *** or rather... the wall
[22:05] <D. Kakaku> Miara!?
[22:05] * D. Kakaku tries running after miara... and goes through as well!
[22:06] * D. Kakaku is away: *Went through the wall*
[22:06] *** D. Kakaku has left #suburbansenshi3 (*^)
[22:07] *** the door frame turns into a fossilized color and falls down, still intact.
[22:07] *** Miara has left #suburbansenshi3 (woo~)
[22:08] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has left #suburbansenshi3 (Hey, wait for me!)


[19:47] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Just outside Tokyo
[19:55] *** The Battles on so far, Catchick Vs. Carmilla, Wally Wall & Sand Witch Vs. Frankenstein, Old Man Crybaby Vs. Wolfgang.
[20:09] *** Rat-Man is carrying things in his bag, making an "Every yokai for himself" stance.... annnnd he's cornered by the Blobs!
[20:10] * Rat-Man Runs away from the blobs like the COWARD he is!


[20:14] * Wolfgang HURLS The Weak Yokai at the Strange Human girl!
[20:15] <Wolfgang> (( you'll need to repeat the action here, solar. ))
[20:15] *** Cadia AI [BestFleetGirl@FedComNet] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:15] <+luna_P> Evening, Cadia AI
[20:15] <+luna_P> Welcome to Suburban Senshi: We suck because DBGT is awesome
[20:15] * Cadia AI keeps smiling as Old Man Crybaby is hurled at her. She doesn't seem to recognize exactly what's going on right now.
[20:16] <Wolfgang> WhY ArEn'T yOu Like the rest of the people Affected by the Brigadoon?!
[20:17] <Cadia AI> I understand that I am the Best Voidship-Girl of the Federation Fleet, but there's no need for anyone to hurl themselves at me!
[20:17] <Cadia AI> I am a humble vessel of the Fleet.
[20:18] * Wolfgang Throws his claws at Old Man Crybaby and the New Girl!
[20:18] <Wolfgang> YOU DON'tSOUND HUMBLE TO ME!
[20:19] * Cadia AI poses proudly! "NOW! My commander has tasked me with the investigation of the strange goings-on this eve!"
[20:20] <Wolfgang> Hahahahhaaa!
[20:20] *** The blobs begin walking towards the fight.
[20:20] * Cadia AI barely even notices any impacts against her. Her outfit gets torn and her body leaks a silvery-black liquid...then quickly heals.
[20:22] <Cadia AI> Now, I ask that you inform me of what this cosplay gathering is. The Governor-Militant-sama seems alarmed, so I must ensure he receives a full report from me.
[20:22] <Wolfgang> Cosplay?! THIS IS REAL!
[20:23] <Cadia AI> Real? These people all seem to be wearing costumes of strange non-solid materials.
[20:24] <Wolfgang> /mw HOWLS into the Sky!
[20:24] * Wolfgang *^
[20:28] <Cadia AI> You seem to be experiencing some kind of respiratory distress. Shall I call medicae services for you?
[20:28] <Cadia AI> Or do you suffer from Tourette's Syndrome.
[20:29] * Wolfgang Makes Another ATTACK At CADIA!
[20:33] * Cadia AI takes the hit and staggers backwards, but her body mass definitely ISN'T human. Her body feels like it's almost completely solid and weighs at least 400 pounds.
[20:33] *** and the fight will have to continue on off-screen, for now it's time for Round 2, Catchick Vs. Carmilla, already in progress.
[20:35] * Carmilla and Catchick are slashing at Eachother, you could say that so far, it's a catfight in many ways.
[20:36] <Cadia AI> HEY! That's highly rude!
[20:38] * Cadia AI is slightly insulted that a stranger attempted to roughly touch her. It's even worse that the stranger was NOT the Governor-Militant-sama!
[20:42] <Catchick> MEOWR!
[20:42] * Catchick Starts nailing at Carmilla, who starts slashing back with her Vampiric nails!
[20:51] * Carmilla Does a corssbow nail technique and aims at Catchick.
[20:56] <Carmilla> THIS IS FOR CALLING ME AN OLD HAG!
[20:56] * Carmilla FIRES
[20:56] * Cadia AI is away: "Do NOT touch me in such a manner! Only my Commander has my permission for such intensive physical contact!"
[20:58] * Carmilla has moved to: [ Battle 2 ]
[20:58] * Catchick has moved to: [ Battle 2 ]
[20:59] * Donovan O`Cain has moved to: [ Battle 2 ]
[20:59] * Donovan O`Cain [Battle 2] spots a fight from his vantage point, and peeks from cover to observe
[21:00] * Catchick [Battle 2] prepares to Deflect...
[21:00] * Catchick [Battle 2] is strick in the arm with the nail!.
[21:00] <Catchick> [Battle 2] MREOW
[21:01] <Donovan O`Cain> [Battle 2] (Whose on whose side?)
[21:01] <Carmilla> [Battle 2] hmhmhmhmhm, ohohohohoo... you'll make a good trophy for Backbeard-Sama.
[21:02] * Carmilla [Battle 2] walks over towards Catchick.
[21:02] <Donovan O`Cain> [Battle 2] (Sides noted)
[21:04] * Donovan O`Cain [Battle 2] carefully aims his M1911 at Carmilla, and waits for the right moment to fire twice
[21:04] * Old Man Crybaby has moved to: [ Battle 1 ]
[21:05] * Wolfgang has moved to: [ Battle 1 ]
[21:05] * Carmilla [Battle 2] swings one eye to the right.
[21:06] <Carmilla> [Battle 2] Oh ho? Another one unaffected by the Brigadoon?
[21:06] * Carmilla [Battle 2] bares her Vampiric fangs.
[21:06] * Donovan O`Cain [Battle 2] quickly fires anti-demonic rounds twice at Carmilla
[21:07] <Wolfgang> [Battle 1] Weak, Useless Yokai!.
[21:08] * Wolfgang [Battle 1] is in a Fistfight with Old Man Crybaby, who is keeping his fists like Stones.
[21:08] * Camilla has moved to: [ Battle 1 ]
[21:09] <Old Man Crybaby> [Battle 1] We're protecting our home.
[21:10] * Wolfgang [Battle 1] PUNCHES Old Man Crybaby in the face, sending him skidding off on the ground.
[21:10] <Wolfgang> [Battle 1] Don't have a worry... Backbeard will be done here soon, all of Japan will be his~
[21:11] * Camilla [Battle 1] dives out of nowhere to plant both of her feet right into Wolfgang's face. You swear you can see mach cones around her!
[21:12] * Wolfgang [Battle 1] is knocked a bit to the ground "KWAAAA!!"
[21:13] * Camilla [Battle 1] gracefully flips off of the attack and lands. As you get a good look at her, you notice her eyes, a bright yellow, look rather intense....
[21:13] <Wolfgang> [Battle 1] hmmm, another Yokai?
[21:14] <Camilla> [Battle 1] Demon, actually. Time to put this Fido on his leash.
[21:14] * Wolfgang [Battle 1] circks his neck
[21:16] <Carmilla> [Battle 2] And who would you be to run into that Yokai's rescue oh so foolishly?
[21:16] <Donovan O`Cain> [Battle 2] Somebody that's neither Human nor Yokai.
[21:16] <Wolfgang> [Battle 1] Demon? Like Buer?
[21:17] <Carmilla> [Battle 2] Oh~ How quaint~ no human, yet no yokai~!
[21:20] * Donovan O`Cain [Battle 2] steps out into the open, still armed with the M1911 pistol, but now has his armor on and has a bladed tonfa ready in his other hand
[21:21] <Camilla> [Battle 1] I've no reason to waste my breath on someone who's about to die.
[21:24] <Wolfgang> [Battle 1] Oh, no breath for the old Yokai? Hehehehehehhhh
[21:25] * Wolfgang [Battle 1] Picks up Old Man Crybaby and Throws him at Camilla!
[21:25] <Old Man Crybaby> [Battle 1] AHHHHHHHHH! D:
[21:26] <Catchick> [Battle 2] Mreower Don't, it's... not your..
[21:27] * Camilla [Battle 1] easily catches the old man. You notice, however, that what catches him appears to be a WING made of solid shadows, which looks intimidating as all hell, but these shadows are of a far different caliber.....
[21:28] <Donovan O`Cain> [Battle 2] Too late, miss. Her boss aims to take over the world, and I'm aiming to help stop that even if it means taking down henchmen first.
[21:40] * Catchick [Battle 2] nods and readies her claws, agreeing with this man.
[21:40] <Old Man Crybaby> [Battle 1] Ah, uh?
[21:41] * Old Man Crybaby [Battle 1] looks at what just caught him.
[21:41] * Camilla [Battle 1] gently sets the old man down, the shadow wing dispersing.
[21:42] * Donovan O`Cain [Battle 2] takes a fighting stance
[21:43] * Old Man Crybaby [Battle 1] turns himself to Stone. another fighting stance.
[21:47] * Camilla [Battle 1] turns her attention to Wolfgang.
[21:52] <Wolfgang> [Battle 1] hmmm? I see that determination!
[21:53] <Carmilla> [Battle 2] oh, you two fight young me~?, very well~
[21:53] <Donovan O`Cain> [Battle 2] You sure you're young?
[21:55] * Camilla [Battle 1] shifts her feet slightly, ready to spring at the oversized puppy.
[21:55] <Carmilla> [Battle 2] OH, SO I'm AN OLD HAG TO YOU< TOO?!
[21:56] <Donovan O`Cain> [Battle 2] Maaaaaaybe.
[22:01] * Wolfgang [Battle 1] LEAPS at the Demon girl! "AWOOOOOOOOO"
[22:01] * Donovan O`Cain [Battle 2] simply motions to Carmilla with his M1911 to bring it
[22:01] * Camilla [Battle 1] crouches down ever so slightly..... then disappears from sight, only to appear behind Wolfgang, her back towards him.
[22:03] <Camilla> [Battle 1] ...it's over.
[22:03] <Carmilla> [Battle 2] Starts Nailslashing at Donovan and Catchick! >:D
[22:03] <Wolfgang> [Battle 1] ... Not quite
[22:04] * Wolfgang [Battle 1] Spins over towards Camilla.... then Gets hit in the back! "GAAAAAHHH!"
[22:04] * Donovan O`Cain [Battle 2] is quick on the draw, and proceeds to parry Carmilla's swipes, waiting for opportunities to fire anti-demonic rounds with the M1911
[22:05] * From out of nowhere, it feels like millions of strikes to vital areas all over Wolfgang's body go off at once!