the current system time is: Thu Feb 20 21:36 2014; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

<GERMATOID> I LIKE PUPPIES!!!


welcome to #suburbansenshi2

[21:36] <YingGirl> hey
[21:36] * like this... but sideways... B====================| >
[21:36] <YingGirl> (( finaklly ))
[21:36] * YingGirl gets up from her corner
[21:36] <psYchO_saKi> The structure is erect
[21:36] * YingGirl has her bandages on her
[21:37] <The Magistra> ....
[21:37] <The Magistra> REally?
[21:37] <psYchO_saKi> now to charge it up~
[21:37] <The Intern> ....
[21:37] * psYchO_saKi connects the bird of prey's impulse reactor to the coil, charging it up
[21:37] <psYchO_saKi> you have remote control, Meladina~
[21:38] <// J_Daito //> She totally took the job to raise a giant d[BLEEP]k in the middle of their territory.
[21:38] <YingGirl> har har
[21:47] <David O`Cain> Well, she does have the biggest balls of them all over there.
[21:48] * psYchO_saKi swathes herself in desert clothing and goggles, maiming the s[BLEEP]t out of anyone who approaches the Golden Johnson.
[21:49] <The Intern> I think... it might be prudent to construct a control mechanism...
[21:49] <Meladina> Which I will begin working on
[21:55] *** YingGirl [guardianphoenix@unknowndestiny.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (May the Eagle Guide You to Victory)
[21:56] <Meladina> We will need to match frequencies between the two then, and I'll need to be sure that the channeling module is built correctly, too
[21:58] * The Intern nods
[22:03] <Meladina> Actually....if you wouldn't mind building the remote control, I would need specific precision on the channeling module. This way I only need to concentrate on one of them.
[22:04] <The Intern> Right!
[22:04] * The Intern takes a minute to think, swallowing a carrot.
[22:04] * The Intern takes the TV universal remote
[22:04] * The Intern dismantles it
[22:05] * Meladina steps into her TARDIS to begin working on the module
[22:07] * The Intern takes her sonic and starts modifying the circuitry of the TV remote, and then takes out a piece of psychic paper and creates a psychic interface.
[22:08] * The Intern works to reduce input lag to the bare minimum.
[22:09] * The Intern will need to relay the signal across the planet at FTL speed...
[22:10] * The Intern considers her options... all the Gallifreyan Technology is suspect...
[22:10] <The Intern> Mister Jedite?
[22:11] <// J_Daito //> What?
[22:11] <The Intern> W-would it be possible for you to open a portal to the tower?
[22:11] <The Intern> A very small one?
[22:12] <// J_Daito //> I could, but what's in it for me?
[22:12] <The Intern> Five thousand G:¥?
[22:12] <// J_Daito //> I have no need for money.
[22:12] <// J_Daito //> I have trained myself to live in austere conditions.
[22:13] <The Intern> I'd... owe you a favor?
[22:13] * // J_Daito // loks her over.
[22:13] <// J_Daito //> Would it be a sexy favor?
[22:13] * The Intern blinks, not following.
[22:13] <// J_Daito //> Never mind.
[22:14] <// J_Daito //> But yes, having a Time Lord in my debt might be useful.
[22:14] <// J_Daito //> I'll do as you ask.
[22:14] <// J_Daito //> Tell me when. I'll me watching.
[22:14] *** // J_Daito // [Jed@dialup666.darkkingdom.co.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil.)
[22:21] <David O`Cain> Hmm.
[22:24] * The Intern stomach rumbles
[22:24] <The Intern> I'll be back, I need food...
[22:25] *** The Intern [neminixblipsonara@cia674.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Wait how does this thing work again!?!!?!?)
[22:25] * Meladina continues working in her TARDIS
[22:32] * Meladina keeps watch over the remote while she works
[22:37] * Meladina takes several precise measurements and builds the module
[22:39] * The Intern is back with a big bowl of ramen!
[22:40] <The Intern> I fimished thf remof, if has a fikick inferfashe, juf poin n thimk, no imput lag
[22:40] * The Intern swallows
[22:40] <David O`Cain> Say that again, please?
[22:40] * Meladina nods and integrates the interface into the module
[22:40] <Meladina> I understood what she said. Don't worry.
[22:41] <David O`Cain> Oh, okay.
[22:42] * Meladina builds a psychic interface into the module for automatic response from the remote
[22:42] <The Intern> Sorry, I was just hungry... thinking makes me hungry.
[22:42] <The Intern> Well the psychic interface is for you, so you can instantaneously effect changes...
[22:43] <The Intern> Mister Jedite will open a portal directly to the tower for our signal to pass through..
[22:43] <The Intern> That way we will have very low latency...
[22:43] <Meladina> and the one in the module is to make sure that it aims properly when activated
[22:45] * The Intern nods
[22:50] * Meladina makes a few minor adjustments and holds up the module
[22:50] * The Intern leans on a wall eating her ramen and watching
[22:50] <The Intern> Looks... *nom* good to me...
[22:51] <Meladina> Good.
[22:53] *** Filibert Wright has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:53] <@spiritflame> konbanwa filibert wright
[22:53] * Filibert Wright walks into the room. "Greetings, everyone."
[22:53] * The Intern de-firewalls and re-links all hotel systems in preparation...
[22:54] <Filibert Wright> Oh dear. Have I imposed at a poor time?
[22:54] <David O`Cain> Hey.
[22:54] * The Intern sets up an ODN interface cable and holds it up...
[22:54] <The Intern> Mister Jedite...
[22:54] * // J_Daito // opens a small portal
[22:54] * The Intern mounts the cable on a stand
[22:55] <The Intern> This Optical Data Network cable will channel the beam into the Hotel...
[22:55] <The Intern> You'll need to strike it dead center on the photoreceptor coupling...
[22:55] * Meladina sets the module on the table, aimed at the cable, "Then that is where we will fire."
[22:56] * Filibert Wright looks taken aback by all that is going on, and tries to stay out of the way.
[22:56] * Meladina holds the remote in her hand and presses a button, "Charging. Everyone stay away from that cable and out from between the portal and the module."
[22:56] * The Intern scampers well away, still eating.
[22:56] * David O`Cain keeps his distance from both items
[22:56] * // J_Daito // is levitating above you all so he can look down women's shirts.
[22:58] <Meladina> Increased energy levels and extradited charging sequences will allow for commence fire in ten seconds
[22:58] * Filibert Wright does exactly what she says.
[22:58] * The Magistra changes clothes to something with a redciously high collar just to spite Jadeite
[22:58] * Meladina hovers her thumb over the switch
[22:58] <The Intern> Right.....
[22:58] * The Intern is buttoned up so no joy for him there.
[22:59] * Meladina FLIPS the switch
[22:59] * The Intern watches...
[23:01] * Filibert Wright observes, and is silent. "..."
[23:03] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Sorry to bail, but I must.)
[23:03] * the system is shocked......and the power in the hotel suddenly comes back fully
[23:04] * The Intern monitors the viral infection...
[23:04] <Filibert Wright> Might I ask what is happening?
[23:05] <The Intern> Purging the Hotel of a nasty virus infection.
[23:05] * the viral infection has been clensed
[23:05] * The Intern sets the Hotel systesm to automatic and firewalls it to prevent another intrusion.
[23:06] * // J_Daito // closes the portal
[23:06] <Filibert Wright> Excuse me, might I inquire of why that is necessary?
[23:06] <// J_Daito //> Remember, Intern, you owe me one.
[23:06] *** // J_Daito // [Jed@dialup666.darkkingdom.co.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil.)
[23:06] * Meladina deactivates the module
[23:06] * The Intern nods
[23:06] * Matsumi slowly comes to
[23:06] * Matsumi looks around
[23:06] <The Intern> Because if we hadn't the Hotel would have been damaged.
[23:06] <The Intern> Or worse.
[23:07] <The Magistra> Next time let me open the portals
[23:08] <Filibert Wright> Oh dear! Did something happen? Can I offer help?
[23:08] <The Intern> I chose Mister Jedite for a reason....
[23:09] * Filibert Wright looks around to see what seems to have been going on.
[23:09] <The Magistra> ....
[23:09] <Filibert Wright> A viral infection? Who was sick?
[23:10] <The Intern> The Hotel itself.
[23:10] <The Magistra> The house itself
[23:10] <Filibert Wright> How is this possible?
[23:10] * Matsumi glances at filbert
[23:10] <The Magistra> The hotel isn't actully a normal buidling, it's a big pile of Time Lord super science
[23:10] * Meladina sets the device inside her TARDIS for future use
[23:10] <The Intern> The HOTEL is alive, of course.
[23:11] <The Magistra> It's like our TARDISes
[23:11] <Filibert Wright> What organism can infect the Hotel, then?
[23:11] * Filibert Wright looks very puzzled.
[23:11] <The Magistra> computer based ones
[23:11] <The Intern> It is a H yperdimensional O mnispatial T emporally E xtruded L ocation.
[23:11] <The Magistra> ...You made that up on the spot didn't you
[23:12] <The Intern> Yes! :D
[23:12] <The Intern> But it fits!
[23:12] <Meladina> Not bad
[23:12] <Filibert Wright> Does that mean that this building is a coterminous, morphic demiplane?
[23:12] <The Magistra> I have my doubts about the accuracy of the T but otherwise it fits
[23:12] <The Intern> I don't... understand the terminology... demiplane?
[23:13] <The Magistra> No.
[23:13] <The Magistra> It just means "It's bigger on the inside"
[23:13] <The Intern> ...The HOTEL is a Temporal anchorpoint in the Vortex.
[23:13] <The Intern> It's more than just Transcendentally dimensional. It has been... for some time.
[23:14] <Filibert Wright> I am sorry, I simply do not understand what you are saying, Madame.
[23:14] <The Magistra> Well I've actully never taken a close look under the hood
[23:14] <The Intern> It... doesn't matter... don't worry about it.
[23:15] <The Magistra> Don't worry about it Filbert. All you need to know is "IT's bigger on' the inside" and "Its Sorta Alive"
[23:15] <Filibert Wright> Does that mean it is morphic to a near-infinite degree?
[23:15] <Meladina> The important thing is that it's fixed
[23:15] <The Intern> Yes.
[23:15] <The Intern> To both of you! :D
[23:15] <The Intern> Thank you, Lady Meladina!! :D
[23:15] * Matsumi Kaze sticks close to robot Matsumi
[23:15] <Filibert Wright> Then, would it be in your power to expend it to provide living quarters for those that were displaced by the Typhoon Haiyan?
[23:15] <The Intern> This couldn't hve been accomplished without you!
[23:15] <Meladina> It was a pleasure to be of service.
[23:16] <Filibert Wright> ^to expand it
[23:16] <The Intern> I'm sure it could be done..
[23:16] <The Intern> Though for security purposes a separate structure might be more advisable.
[23:17] <Filibert Wright> Security purposes? Do you believe those who were victims of the weather to be a threat to the beings that dwell here?
[23:17] <The Intern> Not all of them, no.
[23:17] <The Magistra> Try the other way around
[23:17] <The Intern> But if I were an infiltrator I would certainly make use of a large displaced mass of people as a cover.
[23:18] <The Intern> I can't overlook that possibility.
[23:18] <The Magistra> I can already picture Sakura april going on a killing spree under the pretense "They've already lost everything else! Why not loose their lives too!" or something like that
[23:18] <Filibert Wright> Might I ask why that individual is tolerated, then?
[23:19] * Filibert Wright gives a non-committal, thin-lipped look of disapproval.
[23:19] <The Intern> My records indicate she has restrained herself significantly...
[23:19] <Matsumi Kaze> HEY LISTEN
[23:20] * Filibert Wright looks at Matsumi Kaze.
[23:20] *** Matsumi Kaze is is a young woman in what appears to be in her teens with short blond hair and blue green eyes. She has a heck of a figure and is Sailor Quinox. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen.

[23:20] <Matsumi Kaze> Intern just wants to make sure we're all safe!
[23:20] * The Intern cleans out her ear, that was loud...
[23:20] * The Magistra jumps! "GAH! NAVI!"
[23:20] <Matsumi Kaze> sometimes bad people like to hide with good people...
[23:20] <Matsumi Kaze> and sakura is someone we know really well!
[23:20] <Filibert Wright> I merely advise helping others as you are able. I have seen little obvious means of security here, but I have no reason to doubt such is present.
[23:20] <Matsumi Kaze> so it's easy to tell with her!
[23:21] <Matsumi Kaze> but it's hard to tell with other people!
[23:21] * The Magistra walks over and shakes Matsumi "Never shout that again"
[23:21] <Filibert Wright> I fail to see your descriptor.
[23:21] * psYchO_saKi strides in, still cvlad in desert clothing and goggles
[23:21] <Filibert Wright> If this is an individual who randomly slaughters, when you say that bad people sometimes hide among good people, you are referring to HER, correct?
[23:22] <psYchO_saKi> I'm all the security they need.
[23:22] * psYchO_saKi smirks at Wright
[23:22] <psYchO_saKi> It must burn you~
[23:22] * Filibert Wright looks at PsYcho_Saki.
[23:22] *** PsYcho_Saki is




More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: 'Demonoid Phenomenon' by Rob Zombie.

[23:22] <psYchO_saKi> That I can walk amongst them~
[23:22] <Meladina> I do believe I will retire for the evening
[23:22] <Filibert Wright> I believe the room is quite clean now?
[23:22] <psYchO_saKi> And you have to constantly justify yourself~
[23:22] * Filibert Wright looks very puzzled.
[23:22] * Matsumi Kaze gives Saki a glomp!
[23:23] * psYchO_saKi stands there with this girl hanging off her
[23:24] *** Meladina has left #suburbansenshi2 (Only one more obstacle for my plans to restore power to Gallifrey)
[23:24] <Matsumi Kaze> heeee
[23:24] <Filibert Wright> Well, on behalf of those who are stricken, I shall ask again.
[23:25] <The Magistra> Ask again later when the house is working right
[23:25] <Filibert Wright> Would it be both physically and economically feasible to nurture those who were stricken by the storm, if the resources here are effectively unlimited?
[23:25] <The Magistra> Ask again later when we actully have those
[23:26] <The Intern> Well...
[23:26] <The Magistra> We're running on like, back up back up power here
[23:26] <The Intern> We could provide a *separate*, monitored favcility.
[23:26] <The Intern> not connected with the Hotel.
[23:26] <The Intern> But... under Pandorica jurisdiction.
[23:27] <The Intern> That is the best I can offer you.
[23:27] <Filibert Wright> I believe that, if mutual safety can be assured, you should attempt this.
[23:27] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> you mean the best she will offer you.
[23:27] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I can read her like a book.
[23:27] <Filibert Wright> Certainly, there would be reasons not to do so. If not, Enclave shall continue its policy of accepting refugees.
[23:28] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> She wants you away from here under her thumb where she can monitor things.
[23:28] * Matsumi frowns at Valeria
[23:28] * The Intern frowns slightly and eats some mochi.
[23:28] <Filibert Wright> Sometimes it is impossible to escape being subservient to others, but that is no excuse to not help those in need.
[23:28] <The Intern> I'm... acting in the best interests of everyone.
[23:28] <Matsumi Kaze> hey! stop being mean to intern :(
[23:29] * Matsumi Kaze grabs and hugs intern!
[23:29] <The Intern> (She read me).
[23:29] * The Intern is hugged!
[23:29] * @Valeria Xadium Aino smirks at Intern
[23:29] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Enclave's gonna take them all in~
[23:29] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> A grateful populace...
[23:29] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Happy to be safe and fed...
[23:30] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> And if one or two go missing? Oh well~ who will notice?
[23:30] <Filibert Wright> I beg your pardon?
[23:30] * The Intern frowns
[23:30] <The Intern> (That's why I wanted them HERE, idiot!)
[23:30] <Filibert Wright> Wouldn't they be far more likely to go missing if they are continually ignored by all of society?
[23:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Humans are strong. They can take care of themselves.
[23:31] <Filibert Wright> I believe that Enclave can offer them safety, food, and perhaps financial assistance. I do this in the best interest of everyone.
[23:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> They don't need either of you giving them handouts.
[23:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You just want them sucking off your teat.
[23:31] * an overwhelming holy aura rises!
[23:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You want to be enlarged... to be important.
[23:31] <The Magistra> Gah!
[23:31] <Filibert Wright> I believe that the essence of humanity, and perhaps all sentient life, is not to take care of oneself, but to take care of *each other.* This is what I seek to do, and I will not justify their suffering.
[23:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> To be the "Benefactors".
[23:32] <Erica Fontaine> I shall help them
[23:32] *** Erica Fontaine has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:32] <@spiritflame> konbanwa erica fontaine
[23:32] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> And I won't justify schemes.
[23:32] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ...
[23:32] <The Magistra> Ah. Erica.
[23:32] <Filibert Wright> Then, will YOU help them?
[23:32] <The Intern> Valeria...
[23:32] * Erica Fontaine nods "I can offer help..."
[23:32] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> By keeping them out of your hands, I *am* helping them.
[23:32] <Filibert Wright> Do you believe I have ill intentions?
[23:32] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Look! There's a human who will help them!
[23:33] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Not you.
[23:33] <Filibert Wright> Yes.
[23:33] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You're not programmed to.
[23:33] * Erica Fontaine is giving off a blindly white aura
[23:33] <Filibert Wright> There is. That is what is important.
[23:33] * Filibert Wright looks at Erica Fontaine.
[23:33] *** Erica Fontaine is young woman with long brown hair and bright brown eyes. She usually has a very cheerful smile on her face. She wears a black nun's habit.
Her image Song is: "J`envoie Valser" by Zazie.

[23:33] <Filibert Wright> Greetings, Sister.
[23:34] <Erica Fontaine> greetings ^__^
[23:34] <Filibert Wright> I do not believe I have the pleasure of meeting your acquantence. My name is Filibert. Filibert Wright. I greet you in the name of heroes present and past.
[23:35] * @Valeria Xadium Aino smirks at Intern.
[23:35] <Erica Fontaine> I can offer shelters and me and my fellow sisters can assist in needed supplies
[23:35] <Erica Fontaine> ^______^
[23:35] * The Intern meets her gaze solidly, not angrily, but not timidly, either.
[23:36] <Filibert Wright> Please do so.
[23:36] <Filibert Wright> I am thrilled to hear this, as will those who are currently offering aid.
[23:36] <Erica Fontaine> gladly ^___^
[23:36] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Something's changed about you... is it those swords? so they make you feel big?
[23:36] * Erica Fontaine stands there....glowing with wings as music plays around her
[23:36] <The Intern> ...I can barely use them.
[23:37] <The Intern> It's these people...
[23:37] <The Intern> I want to help them!
[23:37] <Filibert Wright> Might I arrange a meeting with you later, and discuss how many whose needs you can effectively meet?
[23:37] * Erica Fontaine nods
[23:38] <Filibert Wright> Splendid.
[23:38] <Filibert Wright> How may I contact you?
[23:39] <Erica Fontaine> oh..I do have a phone..*gives the number*
[23:39] * Filibert Wright studiously writes down the number. He checks it and double checks it.
[23:39] <Filibert Wright> I thank you, Sister. Your willingness to aid others is commended. Hopefully, all may follow your example.
[23:40] <Erica Fontaine> it is nothing ^_^ it is right to help all of God's children ^_^
[23:41] * Filibert Wright bows. "It is my goal to help any children, no matter whose they are."
[23:43] * Filibert Wright turns to the Intern. He siles. "You say you wish to provide help too?"
[23:44] * Erica Fontaine gives a smile to Valeria ^__^
[23:45] <The Intern> Yes, a facility can be furnished...
[23:45] * @Valeria Xadium Aino smiles back! ^^ b
[23:46] <Filibert Wright> But you do not wish to house the dispossessed here? I do not believe it will be a factor, since only a few weeks of assistance are usually necessary for many to get back on their feet.
[23:46] * Matsumi Kaze streaaaches
[23:46] <The Intern> That I can't allow.
[23:47] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Won't, you mean.
[23:47] * The Intern shoots her a look.
[23:47] <Filibert Wright> I am curious as to why, but it matters not. I shall not fault you for offering the assistance you give. Certainly, they would not. Am I correct?
[23:47] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Hey, I'm with you.
[23:47] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Too many people, too many chances for breaches.
[23:47] <The Magistra> This is an embassy, not a refugee camp
[23:47] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Hell all these refugee's could just be simon alternates.
[23:48] <The Magistra> ....That's a scary thought.
[23:48] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> He so does love to duplicate himself~
[23:48] <Filibert Wright> Most embassies do not have the capacity to serve as both. Since this one does, and can go anywhere there is trouble, why not make use of the ability to do so?
[23:48] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> (It might be the only way he can get a date)
[23:48] <The Magistra> An entire room full of Simon analogs
[23:48] <The Intern> I'm afraid my answer is no.
[23:48] * The Intern says that firmly.
[23:48] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> So the girl does have a spine~
[23:49] <Matsumi Kaze> question!!!
[23:49] * Matsumi Kaze raises hand!
[23:49] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> you there! Jailbait!
[23:49] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Yes?
[23:49] <Filibert Wright> Many of those people are desperate. As I am only an ambassador myself, I shall not press this issue. I do, however, still believe you have an unparalleled ability to aid those in need, and encourage you to make use of it.
[23:49] <The Magistra> We're not in school Aunt Matsy... You don't need to raise your hand
[23:49] <The Intern> I've offered you a facility.
[23:49] <The Intern> That is extradordinary help/
[23:49] <The Intern> ^help.
[23:50] * The Magistra looks deadly serious "Are the residents of Pandorica?"
[23:50] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> His massa wants the Hotel~
[23:50] <Filibert Wright> Did I not say I would never criticize you for your aid, since those in need most certainly would not?
[23:50] * Filibert Wright sighs.
[23:50] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> A way in, don't you see~
[23:50] <Matsumi Kaze> I'm not jailbaiiiit!
[23:50] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> And you want to keep him out~
[23:50] <The Magistra> No. They are not. From a legal stand point we're not required to do anything. The fact that we're offering anything at all shows we're helpful
[23:50] <Filibert Wright> Is the fact that I ask you for these things the reason you refuse them?
[23:50] <Matsumi Kaze> I'm wondering why you need the hotel so badly
[23:51] <Matsumi Kaze> if we can offer another space..why does a refusial matter?
[23:51] <The Intern> In any case this place is inappropriate for the general public.
[23:51] * Filibert Wright is looking at The Intern and Valeria now.
[23:51] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Hey Jailbait's question is sound.
[23:51] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Why does that refusal matter?
[23:51] <Filibert Wright> As an Ambassador, and diplomatic envoy much like yourself, I need to know I am failing in my mission.
[23:51] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Hmmmmm~?
[23:52] <The Intern> Failing? I've offered you a facility.
[23:52] <The Intern> That's a success.
[23:52] <The Intern> Unless there is some cultural quirk I'm missing~
[23:52] <The Intern> ?
[23:52] <Matsumi Kaze> cuz if we have another space..then the hotel is moot
[23:52] <The Magistra> Because his codeing by Simon doesn't match the awnser we're giving him
[23:52] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Don't play stupid, potato girl.
[23:52] <Filibert Wright> You do, but am I to ignore the allegations and rumored suspicions about Enclave's sovereign?
[23:53] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Don't play all butthurt.
[23:53] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You know EXACTLY what people think of him.
[23:53] <Filibert Wright> I merely ask you: Is the fact that I request these things making it less likely they shall be granted?
[23:53] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Quit the smoke and get to the fire.
[23:53] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You got what you wante.d
[23:53] * Filibert Wright is looking at the Intern now. He does not look away.
[23:53] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> If it's all about the refugees that is.
[23:53] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Yeah look at her. Ignore me.
[23:53] <Matsumi Kaze> ................I'm still confused
[23:53] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Ignore the voice of TRUTH.
[23:53] <Matsumi Kaze> is this about refugees or something else
[23:54] <The Intern> ...Valeria is correct.
[23:54] <The Intern> You're dodging her question.
[23:54] <The Intern> And I want to know why.
[23:54] <Filibert Wright> That is not my intention.
[23:54] <Filibert Wright> What question do you wish answered?
[23:55] <The Intern> I've offered you a facility. Why do you continue to press on the issue of the Hotel. If the welfare of the refugees is your only concern, why does the Hotel matter?
[23:55] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Whoa Potato girl listened to me
[23:56] <Filibert Wright> I apologize for giving that impression. I am truly elated to have persuaded you to aid those who are in such dire straits. Whether they are housed within the hotel or not is of minor concern to me.
[23:57] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> What about to your massa?
[23:57] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Is it of minor concern to him?
[23:57] <Filibert Wright> In that regard, I firmly believe that you see spectres where there are none.
[23:58] <The Intern> I have to act in the best interests of the people I serve... so... you have my offer of a seperate facility...
[23:58] <Filibert Wright> The well-being of those who are suffering? Their true well being? The importance of that rests solely with me. He gave me no indication or order to pursue anything that would allow them to live.
[23:58] <The Intern> ...But that is all.
[23:58] <Filibert Wright> I happen to be truly moved by their suffering.
[23:59] <Filibert Wright> And my lady, I gladly embrace your offer, and I am sure they will too.
[23:59] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Pawns are often best used when they don't realize it.
[23:59] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ^__~
[23:59] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> But I'm sure this will all end PERFECTLY
[23:59] <Filibert Wright> Then I envy those pawns.
[23:59] <The Magistra> She means you
[00:00] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> he knoooowws~
[00:00] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Can I... can I say somethiing?
[00:00] <Filibert Wright> If you need verification of my commitment to aid those affected by Haiyan, you may simply ask Kaze-sama. I already enlisted her aid, and have delivered unto her many letters of thanks for the food she was able to send.
[00:00] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> All this peace and goodwill stuff really warms my hearts...
[00:00] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> but if I find out those people have been abused...
[00:01] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'll burn your Enclave down. To nothing.
[00:01] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Understand?
[00:01] <Filibert Wright> Madame, I strongly urge you to rethink this course of action.
[00:01] <The Magistra> .....
[00:01] <Filibert Wright> STRONGLY.
[00:01] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> If you don't hurt them, I won't have to, will I? ♡
[00:01] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Right? rigth.
[00:01] <Filibert Wright> ....I can't stop it.
[00:01] <The Magistra> Well she wasn't there for the orignal agreement so I guess she's free to do what she wants?
[00:01] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> nothing to hide, nothing to lo... oh ho?
[00:02] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Stop what?
[00:02] <The Magistra> hmmm?
[00:02] * @Valeria Xadium Aino thinks she struck something there.
[00:03] <The Magistra> clopboard. GAH
[00:03] <Filibert Wright> Madame, I believe you need to carefully evaluate some facts.
[00:05] <Filibert Wright> Specifically, threatening a sovereign nation.
[00:05] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> [00:01] <Filibert Wright> ....I can't stop it.
[00:05] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Hey.
[00:05] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> HEY NOW.
[00:05] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> It's not a threat if you don't hurt them, is it?
[00:05] <Filibert Wright> Please let me remind you that the inhabitants of Enclave are a happy, and predominately peaceful people.
[00:05] <Filibert Wright> Yes, it actually IS a threat.
[00:06] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Yes and many dictatorships are called "People's Republics".
[00:06] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Lipstick on pigs.
[00:06] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> If you are just a panacea of peace, you have NOTHING to fear from me.
[00:06] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I swear it.
[00:06] <Filibert Wright> I firmly believe that the inhabitants of Enclave are better off being there than where they were, in numerous respects.
[00:06] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Hell I'll even protect you.
[00:06] <Filibert Wright> Madame, you say that I have nothing to fear from you, and yet I frequently imagine myself dead at your feet.
[00:07] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> And why is that, sugar~? ♡
[00:07] <The Magistra> More like lipstick on Machine Guns
[00:07] * The Intern watches them argue, this is really enlightening...
[00:07] <Filibert Wright> For the same reason I always advocated speaking and reasoning with whatever beast, assailant, or kaiju entered this domicile, and was killed: I can easily imagine myself in their place.
[00:08] <Filibert Wright> Even when it was assured to be mindless, I looked for another way besides violence, because some beings... some beings... truly cannot help the way they act.
[00:08] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> If I was a beast, you'd have no warning.
[00:08] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I want to keep you on your best behavior~
[00:08] <Filibert Wright> A warning that I cannot act upon does no good.
[00:08] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Meaning what.
[00:09] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> That's what twigs me...
[00:09] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You're acting like you know something bad will be done.
[00:09] <Filibert Wright> I have fought to defend the weak here on Earth, and I shall endeavor to do so in Enclave as well. Do you truly believe that the destruction of an entire world is justified?
[00:10] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Hmm, yeah perhaps I overstated.
[00:10] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[00:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa hideki kaze
[00:10] <Filibert Wright> I dearly hope you did.
[00:10] * Hideki Kaze walks in, yawning and pauses to listen to this
[00:10] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Everyone responsible would be [s]sacked[/i] killed.
[00:10] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Everyone responsible would be sacked killed.
[00:11] <The Magistra> Everyone will be fired.
[00:11] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> The Innocent would be let go.
[00:11] <The Magistra> Out of a canon Into the sun
[00:11] <Filibert Wright> My lady... I have been desiring to have a very important discussion with you for a great deal of time....
[00:11] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'm not on the dating scene.
[00:12] * Filibert Wright looks at Valeria Xadium Aino with the most serious of expressions upon his face. "You claim to uphold virtue, and I do not doubt your zeal, but I have an incredibly personal question to ask of you:"
[00:12] <Filibert Wright> Do you not believe in mercy?
[00:12] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Mercy is forfeit when one hurts someone else.
[00:13] * Filibert Wright looks angry. "No. That is where mercy BEGINS."
[00:13] <The Magistra> "You spit on Mercy? Then you shall have none"
[00:14] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I think killing the ba[BLEEP]rds is more effective. they learn more efficiently.
[00:14] <Filibert Wright> Killing wicked creatures and making no exceptions also guarantees that none will every surrender without bloodshed.
[00:15] <Filibert Wright> Please listen to me, I have seen this first-hand.
[00:15] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> That's on them.
[00:16] <Filibert Wright> Many of those who could be classified as belonging to armies of the wicked only fight because they fear their superiors. I urge you to merely remove the commanders, and destroying those your enemy fears--and compel him to greater darkness, has a more profound affect upon strenghtening virtue than drawing more blood.
[00:17] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'm not against clean decpaitaitng strikes.
[00:17] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> But anyone who killed anyone is getting killed I'm sorry.
[00:17] <Hideki Kaze> evil should be struck down as soon as possible.........
[00:17] <Filibert Wright> What is the purpose of such a strike unless mercy is shown to those you intimidate into surrendering?
[00:18] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Exactly!
[00:18] <Hideki Kaze> but only if it is pure evil
[00:18] <Hideki Kaze> if there is a glimmer of humanity still....then the blade can wait
[00:18] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Well Mr. Cream Cheese, this is all wonderfull Hypotethical and stuff.
[00:18] <Filibert Wright> It is NOT hypothetical.
[00:18] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> And thus boring.
[00:18] <Filibert Wright> I SWEARIT.
[00:18] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> My warning stands.
[00:19] <Filibert Wright> If you do not show mercy, and are known to be unwilling to, then your warning means nothing.
[00:19] <Filibert Wright> I wish I could act upon it, but I am powerless.
[00:19] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> It only means nothing if he does something studpid.
[00:19] * Bixia Yuanjin listens in on the periphery, peeling an orange again
[00:20] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Which, by your stenuous hemming and hawing, I take it he will.
[00:20] <Filibert Wright> By your definition, anyone in Enclave who killed another would have to pay the penalty of death.
[00:20] <Filibert Wright> Such has already happened.
[00:20] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> no.
[00:20] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I said directly
[00:20] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> if those refugees are hurt
[00:20] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I will come for Enclave.
[00:20] <Filibert Wright> ---hurt moreso than they would be if they had remained refugees?
[00:20] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Don't misquote me, Filibertia Cream cheese.
[00:21] * Filibert Wright has a glimmer of hope in his eye.
[00:21] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> WOW relative degrees of suffering
[00:21] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> he just went there
[00:21] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I am SHOCKED.
[00:21] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> shokku
[00:21] * Hideki Kaze walks over to his wife
[00:21] <Hideki Kaze> what's going on
[00:21] <Matsumi Kaze> lots of philosphy..it's boring
[00:21] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Exchanging one pain for another? Wow.
[00:21] <Filibert Wright> If you are frightened by me extent of seeing variables, I am *horrified* at your inability to see them.
[00:22] <The Intern> This... this is rather pointless.
[00:22] <The Intern> Positions have been spelled out...
[00:22] <Filibert Wright> You would destroy the world? Not merely its founder?
[00:22] <Filibert Wright> Yes. They seem to be.
[00:22] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> If he dared throw it against me, it might come to that.
[00:22] <Filibert Wright> I would like, I believe, to weigh my options about seeking injunctions against invasion, then.
[00:22] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> And that would be on him.
[00:22] * Matsumi scans Hideki..and adds to her database of safe people
[00:23] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Wow you have guilt written all over your face now.
[00:23] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Intern!
[00:23] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Still feel good about giving those people a facility?
[00:23] <Filibert Wright> I have many things written upon me. Most are misinterpreted.
[00:23] <The Intern> ...Yes.
[00:23] * Filibert Wright smiles.
[00:23] <The Intern> In fact heating this... It think it's vitally important they NOT be relegated to Enclave.
[00:23] <The Intern> ^hearing
[00:24] <Filibert Wright> I am not concerned, so long as they are cared for.
[00:24] <The Intern> They can have a separate, monitored facility on Pandorica Island.
[00:24] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> geheheheh...
[00:24] <Filibert Wright> Then let me reiterate my stance of gratitude, and praise for your magnanamity.
[00:24] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> monitored.
[00:25] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> you don;t miss a trick, do you, Potato girl?
[00:25] * The Intern doesn't reply, just nibbling a stick of pocky.
[00:25] <Filibert Wright> Would they be informed of this state of surveillance?
[00:25] <The Intern> Yes.
[00:25] <The Intern> It will be very visible.
[00:25] <The Intern> Very overt.
[00:26] <The Intern> After all, this is to be a temporary facility.
[00:26] * Bixia Yuanjin noms first orange slice mmm so tasty
[00:26] <Filibert Wright> I do not believe that they will mind if they are watched. I only urge you to ensure they have adequate food, and clean drinking water.
[00:26] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> And it'll keep Lichy McLicherson honest.
[00:26] *** FrostQueenie [KnightOfTheEbonBlade@TheAlliance.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[00:26] <@spiritflame> konbanwa frostqueenie
[00:27] <The Intern> Of course.
[00:27] <FrostQueenie> - What's this about Liches -
[00:27] * Filibert Wright looks at FrostQueenie.
[00:27] *** FrostQueenie is is a red haired woman with glowing blue eyes. Normally clad in heavy plate armor with a skull motif, she's a Death Knight of the Ebon Blade and a member of the Alliance. She carries a large rune blade. She's in her late 20s. She's TECHNICALLY undead
Her image Song is: Nightfall by The Level 80 Elite Tauren Chieftains.

[00:27] <Bixia Yuanjin> Talkin' bout Simon.
[00:27] * Filibert Wright looks at FrostQueenie with some manner of alarm, but this subsides when Bixia shows herself to be convivial.
[00:28] * The Intern sees an orange slice :r
[00:29] <FrostQueenie> - You seem surpised by my apperance. Is it the echoing voice? The eyes? -
[00:29] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> LOL she has built in reverb that's awesomesaus
[00:29] * Bixia Yuanjin senses interest in her foods >:|
[00:29] <Filibert Wright> I certainly did not mean to insult you with my reaction, and a few that enter here are antisocial in the extreme. I try to be the opposite. My name is Filibert Wright, but please call me Filibert.
[00:30] * Filibert Wright bows to FrostQueenie.
[00:30] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I call him "Cream Cheese!"
[00:30] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> because Filibert - Philadelphia; Philadelphia - Philadelphia Cream Cheese!
[00:30] * Matsumi Kaze tries to sneak off some food
[00:31] <FrostQueenie> - Please, your recation was politer then many I've recived. My first time uporn retuning to Stormwind city people were throwing rotten fruit at me. -
[00:31] <FrostQueenie> *reaction
[00:31] * The Intern is not rude enough to take someone else's food
[00:31] * Bixia Yuanjin gives Matsumi a warning glare >8|
[00:31] <Filibert Wright> I apologize for that, and offer you my sincerest welcome.
[00:31] <Bixia Yuanjin> miiiiine get your own
[00:31] * Matsumi Kaze pokes bixia's nose!
[00:33] <Bixia Yuanjin> miiiiiiiiiiiine 8|
[00:34] * @Valeria Xadium Aino concentrates, and her body seems to shimmer, becoming nothing more than golden bright light
[00:34] * @Valeria Xadium Aino ZWIPS across the room at the speed of light and reforms behind Bixia and Matsumi!
[00:34] <Bixia Yuanjin> Wah!
[00:34] * @Valeria Xadium Aino LOOMS ^^
[00:34] <Matsumi Kaze> HEY
[00:35] <FrostQueenie> - or spit on me, or shouted stuff like "Get a rope" like they wanted to hang me. -
[00:35] <The Intern> What... what is that ability?
[00:35] <FrostQueenie> - . So yes, your reaction was quite polite. -
[00:35] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I don't have a name for it, so I stole one from the Future..
[00:35] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I call it "Logia"
[00:35] * Bixia Yuanjin senses no challenge to the orange from newcomer, so looks Matsumi in the faces and sections off another orange slice >:9
[00:35] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> It's the ultimate Senshi form, when they can become their element..
[00:36] * Matsumi Kaze fumes ><
[00:36] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> In my case light... as one of the aspects of Venus...
[00:36] * Filibert Wright looks displeased at the distance between Bixia and Valeria, but this seems to pass, and he straightens his tie instead.
[00:36] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Jupiter would be Electricity... Mars fire... etc.
[00:37] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Uranus would make reality cracking quakes... blah blah you get it.
[00:37] * @Valeria Xadium Aino doesn't mean Bixia harm
[00:37] * Filibert Wright relaxes.
[00:37] * @Valeria Xadium Aino ZWIPS back to the other side of the room
[00:38] <Matsumi Kaze> >___<
[00:38] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I have total mastery of my Senshi form, because that's what I am.
[00:38] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Senshi. That's it.
[00:38] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> And that's the hellfire that would be a'comin'.
[00:38] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Just so all the cards are on the table.
[00:39] * @Valeria Xadium Aino curtsies and is /away
[00:39] *** @Valeria Xadium Aino [vxaino@imperia-central.cmn] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Bad Guys 0, Val: Four Hundred Billion!)
[00:39] <The Intern> ...
[00:39] <Matsumi Kaze> she's a really annoyance ><
[00:40] <The Intern> (One day... I might have to stop her ><)
[00:40] <Bixia Yuanjin> Is she?
[00:40] <The Intern> ><
[00:40] <Filibert Wright> It seems that individuals must be contacted regarding this.
[00:40] <The Intern> She... she's a dangerously unstable element...
[00:40] <The Intern> (Who seems to have her uses as well)
[00:40] * The Intern is carefully noticing Filibert's reaction.
[00:41] * Filibert Wright walks over to Bixia, smiling.
[00:41] <The Intern> (I think she DID hit a nerve.)
[00:41] <Filibert Wright> Are you, indeed, Bixia Yuanjin? I was bidden to offer you two things.
[00:41] <Matsumi Kaze> >___O
[00:43] <Bixia Yuanjin> I am! :O
[00:43] * The Intern watches all this while typing up her latest field report to Co-Ordinator Actuary...
[00:44] * Filibert Wright opens up a gilded and embroidered pouch, and offers Bixia Yuanjin of its contents: a handful of Chrysanthemum petals.
[00:44] * Filibert Wright bows to Bixia Yuanjin.
[00:44] * The Intern is amazed with how much less nervous she is in such a short time!
[00:45] * Matsumi Kaze is all huffy >:(
[00:45] * Hideki Kaze slightly scoots away from his wife
[00:46] <Bixia Yuanjin> :D
[00:46] * Bixia Yuanjin accepts the pouch with both hands and bows
[00:47] <Filibert Wright> You honor me.
[00:48] <Filibert Wright> My master commands me to tell you that he wishes you share his great work with you, and hopes that you share his sense of pride and happiness that it exists. You are welcome whenever you wish to be.
[00:48] <Bixia Yuanjin> You can tell him I'll be around at some point. :)
[00:49] <Matsumi Kaze> >:( ...... ~_~.....T_____T
[00:50] * The Intern enlists the aid of The Abomination rei.bot to get the refugee facility on Pandorica Island built
[00:50] <Filibert Wright> He informs me he has been eagerly awaiting the chance to show it to you, and that your approval or disapproval of what you find there is one of the only three opinions that matter to him at all. He remembers your words of encouragement, and hopes you will look favorably upon what he has created.
[00:50] * Matsumi Kaze tears up
[00:51] * The Intern also contacts The Shadow Architect to liase on matters of surveillance
[00:51] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (I hate everyone T____T)
[00:51] * Bixia Yuanjin nods solemnly
[00:51] * The Shadow Architect gets Agent Constantine to help with the security arrangements
[00:52] * Hideki Kaze runs after his wife
[00:52] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (wait..calm down)
[00:52] <The Intern> There will be a dimensional shunt in place... as far as the refugees know, they will be being housed on a remote Japanese island.
[00:52] <Filibert Wright> I shall depart from your presence now, for I am not worthy of your companionship, and I must deliever my master a warning.
[00:52] <The Intern> There will be no mention of Pandorica Island.
[00:53] <The Intern> When they leave, they will exit the shunt on that Japanese island.
[00:54] <Bixia Yuanjin> Go with grace, Filibert.
[00:54] <The Intern> Similarly, they will enter from that island.
[00:54] <Erica Fontaine> I shall alert my sisters ^^
[00:54] *** Erica Fontaine has left #suburbansenshi2 (it's wonderful to help others!)
[00:54] <Matsumi> ..................
[00:54] * The Intern rubs her forehead
[00:54] <Filibert Wright> One such as myself can only hope to do so.
[00:54] * The Intern takes a big bite out of an apple
[00:54] <Filibert Wright> Know that, if it must be, I shall protect you with my life.
[00:55] * Matsumi narrows her eyes at filbert
[00:55] * Bixia Yuanjin bows again, more formally
[00:56] * Filibert Wright bows and takes several steps back from Bixia.
[00:56] * Filibert Wright turns. "May I help you, also, Lady Kaze?"
[00:56] <Matsumi> I am not Matsumi Kaze
[00:57] <Bixia Yuanjin> That's a Life-Model Duplicate.
[00:57] <Bixia Yuanjin> Do you have a designation outside of your model? :o
[00:57] <Matsumi> I prefer Technological Humanoid
[00:58] <Matsumi> .......I enjoy the title...Dreadnaught
[00:58] <Matsumi> ...I wish others never to dread again
[00:58] * Filibert Wright looks at Matsumi.
[00:58] *** Matsumi is woman in her mid 20s with long blond hair, some of which covers her face. Her eyes are sharp blue and somewhat cold. She doesn't have alot of expression on her face.
Her image Song is: .

[00:59] * Filibert Wright understands what he is seeing. "Oh no. Oh no..."
[00:59] <Filibert Wright> I'm so so sorry.
[00:59] <Matsumi> ....why are you sorry
[00:59] <Filibert Wright> Because none deserve the fate that awaits you and I.
[00:59] * Filibert Wright shakes his head sadly.
[01:00] <Matsumi> ......I do not understand
[01:00] <The Intern> Is something going to happen?
[01:00] <Matsumi> excuse me..I must tend to things
[01:00] * Bixia Yuanjin waves!
[01:01] * Matsumi walks over to the elevator...and pries open the door with her bare hands
[01:01] * Matsumi grabs a hold of the elevator cable...and starts manually climbing it
[01:01] <Filibert Wright> Certainly, comrade. Take your leave.
[01:01] * Filibert Wright shakes his head softly, as though watching a scene in a tragedy.
[01:01] *** Matsumi has left #suburbansenshi2
[01:02] * The Intern chews on a popsicle.
[01:02] <Filibert Wright> It is unwise to dwell upon that which I cannot alter.
[01:03] * Filibert Wright turns to the Intern.
[01:03] <Filibert Wright> I wish to thank you again for reaching out your hand to those in need.
[01:03] <Filibert Wright> Please understand that my concerns arose from something else entirely, and I sincerely applaud you for your act of generosity.
[01:03] <The Intern> You're welcome.
[01:04] * The Intern smiles
[01:05] <Filibert Wright> I understand if you cannot act more directly. I understand such limitations very well. I am so very grateful you are virtuous enough to use the initiative afforded to you to help others in need.
[01:05] <The Intern> This... is my direct action.
[01:06] <The Intern> Valeria wasn't wrong. This is as far as I will go.
[01:07] * The Intern speaks very gently, but there's a firmness to it.
[01:07] <Filibert Wright> I only hope that your unwillingness to do more is not related to the fact that I asked.
[01:07] <The Intern> Mister Wright, I barely know you.
[01:08] <Filibert Wright> I do not believe anybody ever truly will.
[01:08] <The Intern> But this Hotel is not an... all purpose facility.
[01:08] <The Intern> And it never will be.
[01:08] * The Intern frowns to herself, she is not pleased that there are apparently hoardes of beings being kept here.
[01:09] <Filibert Wright> If it was your wish, that might change.
[01:09] <The Intern> It... isn't.
[01:09] <Filibert Wright> I wish you to know that I have only the best intentions for those I suggested you help.
[01:09] <The Intern> My duty is to this place and the people here.
[01:09] <Filibert Wright> Do you doubt this?
[01:10] <The Intern> I have no opinion one way or the other.
[01:10] <Filibert Wright> Would you like to know what my duty is?
[01:10] <The Intern> I'm acting in the best interests of the refugees.
[01:10] <The Intern> Yes?
[01:10] <Filibert Wright> It is my duty to protect those in Enclave from that which would destroy them, and I shall do that to my fullest ability.
[01:11] * @Valeria Xadium Aino sits on the top of the stairs, watchinfg this with her chin cradled in her hands
[01:11] <The Intern> Then, here, I'm your opposite number.
[01:11] <Filibert Wright> Yes.
[01:11] <Filibert Wright> You are also the representative of the Actuary, and the Shadow Proclamation. Under contract, they provided Enclave with a device which could exclude any intruder.
[01:12] <Filibert Wright> It *IS* capable of doing that, correct?
[01:12] <The Intern> I do not represent the Shadow Proclamation.
[01:12] <The Intern> I represent Gallifrey and her interests.
[01:12] <Filibert Wright> I apologize.
[01:13] <Filibert Wright> I was unclear in the relationship, and such ignorance is unforgivable. I shall leave you to your tasks.
[01:13] <The Intern> According to my records, you've got an Ur-Quan slave shield. Yes, it can exclude any intruder.
[01:13] * @Valeria Xadium Aino snorts
[01:13] <Filibert Wright> Without naming names, you did say it could repel ANY intruder?
[01:13] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> "Unbreakable" sounds too much like "Unsinkable"
[01:13] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Yeah you mean me Cream Cheese.
[01:14] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I can put your world in a world of hurt without ever breaking that shield.
[01:14] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> you assume I need to touch it~
[01:14] <Filibert Wright> I mean *ANYTHING* that would harm the people that depend upon me.
[01:14] <The Intern> Valeria!
[01:14] <The Intern> That's enough!
[01:15] <Filibert Wright> If you harm the world instead of it's founder, you will ALSO be harming those who wish to do nothing but live their lives in peace, all to get leverage against one being!
[01:15] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Oh, little girl feels swelled up now that her diplomatic cherry's been popped?
[01:15] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Relax, Cream Cheese.
[01:15] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'm not a bad guy.
[01:15] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I wouldn't do that.
[01:15] <Filibert Wright> You ask me to do this, after literally threatening everything I hold dear?
[01:15] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> but I could.
[01:15] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ^^
[01:16] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> not my fault if you lot are hypochondriacs~
[01:16] <The Intern> Valeria you're just making things worse.
[01:16] <Filibert Wright> A person willing to harm those who wish to do nothing but live their lives in peace, while in pursuit of a vendetta. What is the name for an individual like that?
[01:16] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Don't address me like we're some kind of equals, Intern.
[01:17] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> your worst nightmare.
[01:17] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> That's what the name is.
[01:17] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> If I WAS gonna do that.
[01:17] <Filibert Wright> The word I was thinking of was "Evil."
[01:17] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I mean hell..
[01:17] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> If he stays bottled up in his little shield in his Gangsta's PAradise... the net effect's the same.
[01:18] <Filibert Wright> What do you see the net effect as being?
[01:18] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> He stays out of the universe's way.
[01:18] <The Intern> Please stop antagonizing him.
[01:18] <The Intern> Please/
[01:18] * Bixia Yuanjin sits on a small table, watching, the orange eaten and the peel disposed of
[01:18] * Filibert Wright goes over to the stairs Valeria is sitting upon and kneels below her on another step.
[01:19] <Filibert Wright> Mistress. I beg you. I BEG you.
[01:19] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Is that all you can say, "please?" So whiny.
[01:19] <Filibert Wright> PLEASE reconsider these actions.
[01:19] <The Intern> You're trying to antagonize me...
[01:19] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Cream Cheese.
[01:19] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Let me rephrase it.
[01:19] <Filibert Wright> Consider that you are dealing with an individual who has shown his willingness to ignore widespread suffering... do you believe he would halt is efforts in response to your harming others?
[01:19] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Actually, no I don't have to.
[01:20] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Okay I will. Just for you.
[01:20] <Filibert Wright> Please... your actions would only cause harm.... they would accomplish NOTHING.
[01:20] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> If he hurts the refugees... I will kill him. JUST him.
[01:20] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> But that is a guarantee.
[01:20] * Filibert Wright looks greatly releived.
[01:20] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Take that back to your boss.
[01:21] <Filibert Wright> My lady...
[01:21] <Filibert Wright> I was tasked by my master to broker peace after he stole the dragonballs, in order to prevent a wish that might unglue the universe. I suceeded in my mission, and no blood was shed that night. I am indescribably proud of my accomplishment.
[01:22] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I heard the story.
[01:22] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Valeria f[BLEEP]ked up.
[01:22] <Filibert Wright> If there must be conflict, and I can prevent it from harming and crippling those under my care, I will do whatever is necessary to limit collateral damage.
[01:22] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I would have smote him the minute he made the threat.
[01:22] <Filibert Wright> The ground would be red, and nothing would absolve any of us, had you taken that action.
[01:23] * The Intern looks at Valeria... and realizes...
[01:23] <Filibert Wright> Righteousness is nothing if not tempered with mercy. I beg you to remember this.
[01:23] * The Intern would have been her had she gone down the road of vengeance against the Daleks...
[01:23] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You misunderstand.
[01:24] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'm not out to win prizes or love.
[01:24] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I am out to punish evildoers.
[01:24] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> That's it. Full stop.
[01:24] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> This philopsophical crap is a great way to waste time.
[01:24] <Filibert Wright> My master proved he could be reasoned with. Can you?
[01:24] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> And I like the game, I really do.
[01:24] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> It lets me poke at secrets.
[01:25] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> The more smoke you put out, the more fire I know there must be.
[01:25] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> And I like me a fire.
[01:25] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Can I be reasoned with?
[01:25] <Bixia Yuanjin> ♫
[01:25] * @Valeria Xadium Aino GRINS
[01:25] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> That's for me to know, and him to choke on at night when he sleeps.
[01:26] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> And this talk is over.
[01:26] <Filibert Wright> I do not believe my master is the only one who agonizes over the answer to that question, and the number of people who choke upon it will only grow to be more.
[01:27] <Filibert Wright> I, for the record, try my best to be a hero. It is my highest aspiration.
[01:27] * The Intern has the most weary expression on her face, now she understands the depth and complexity of her assignment.
[01:27] <Filibert Wright> But I believe heroes are defined by who fears them.
[01:27] <Filibert Wright> Please consider who fears you.
[01:28] * Filibert Wright stands.
[01:28] * @Valeria Xadium Aino shrugs, miming now
[01:28] * @Valeria Xadium Aino is not talking, remember~
[01:28] <Filibert Wright> And certainly, madame, if you no longer wish to speak, I shall respect your wishes.
[01:28] * Filibert Wright tips his hat.
[01:28] * @Valeria Xadium Aino waves bye bye
[01:28] * Filibert Wright is now known as Nimble Sky-Dragoon
[01:28] <The Intern> Farewell, Mister Wright.
[01:28] * Nimble Sky-Dragoon flies out the Tokyo door, to save peoples' lives.
[01:28] *** Nimble Sky-Dragoon [0] has quit IRC
[01:29] <Bixia Yuanjin> That must make -you- the Intern...
[01:29] <The Intern> I'd ask what's wrong with you, but sadly I know the answer, Valeria.
[01:29] <The Intern> Yes ^^
[01:29] <The Intern> Hello!
[01:29] <Bixia Yuanjin> ...and you, the 'dark Sakura' Kaze-sama spoke of.
[01:29] * The Intern does her best to put on a cheery smile
[01:29] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> AHAHAHAH no
[01:30] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'm Valeria.
[01:30] <Bixia Yuanjin> Valeria.
[01:30] * Bixia Yuanjin bows to both women
[01:30] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> This "Sakura" person is an interdimensional interloper.
[01:30] <Bixia Yuanjin> Bixia Yuanjin.
[01:30] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> A pleasure, Bixia Yuanjin!
[01:30] <Bixia Yuanjin> I figured there was more to it than that, but she didn't seem like she wanted to go into details, sooooo...
[01:31] <The Intern> Nixhaladax made a clone of Doctor Xadium and Aino Minako...
[01:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Who CARES how the DNA got together!?
[01:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'm the superior model!
[01:32] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I did what she couldn't!
[01:32] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> And I'm doing what she can't.
[01:32] <Bixia Yuanjin> ?
[01:32] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'm going to send evil packing!
[01:32] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> All that sophistry...
[01:32] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Tell me you all weren't fooled. I wasn't.
[01:33] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Wright's a preprogrammed pawn.
[01:33] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> He believes his own press... but even he knows...
[01:33] <Bixia Yuanjin> What was this all about?
[01:33] <The Intern> Your means leave a lot to be desired...
[01:33] <Bixia Yuanjin> Besides, I dunno, refugees an' stuff.
[01:33] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I dunno myself.
[01:34] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I just thought it damn odd that he was so hardcore interested in putting them IN here.
[01:34] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> A possible convenient standing army.
[01:34] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Or plague vector.
[01:34] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Or cover for iniltrators.
[01:35] <Bixia Yuanjin> Mmf.
[01:35] <The Intern> I know that... but my way...
[01:35] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Your was was meek and timid, like you.
[01:35] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> No one's afraid of you.
[01:35] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> No one would back away from you.
[01:35] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I want him to THINK TWICE before messing with us.
[01:36] <The Intern> ... Don't you think putting him in a position where we can freely observe him is valuable?
[01:36] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Yeah but you gave in too fast
[01:37] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I sweated Filibert.
[01:37] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> you saw him freaking out.
[01:37] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Something is rotten in the state of Lichmark.
[01:37] <The Intern> Maybe he was just concerned about collateral damage...
[01:38] <The Intern> You are as blunt an instrument as your hammer...
[01:38] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> LOL Listen to her Bixia
[01:38] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Like she knows anything
[01:38] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> This is your what, second week on the job?
[01:38] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Your first posting?
[01:39] <Bixia Yuanjin> :\
[01:39] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> you were all "...oh my... i don't know... " the first few days
[01:39] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> And now you're trying to channel The Actuary.
[01:39] <The Intern> ....I'm fully qualified for my post.
[01:39] <The Intern> And your rudeness... isn't going to work on me.
[01:40] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ...
[01:40] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I can actually see that.
[01:40] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I can't tell if it's because you're stone-faced or just simple.
[01:40] <The Intern> You're still trying.
[01:40] <The Intern> Yes, I'm quiet... and kind.
[01:41] <The Intern> But if you think I won't do what needs to be done to help everyone, you're mistaken.
[01:41] <The Intern> I just don't feel the need to harass everyone.
[01:41] <The Intern> I think... you're not secure of your place in this world.
[01:41] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ...What?
[01:42] <The Intern> To find out you're a duplicate of someone else.... that couldn't have sat well with you.
[01:42] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'M NOT A DUPLICATE!
[01:42] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'M BETTER THAN HER!
[01:42] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> MORE EFFECTIVE!
[01:43] <The Intern> ...and louder, as well.
[01:43] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> .....
[01:43] <Bixia Yuanjin> What were you just saying about the smoke someone puts out?
[01:43] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Tricky girl...
[01:43] <The Intern> ^^
[01:43] <The Intern> Quietness has its way as well.
[01:43] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Well, s[BLEEP]t.
[01:44] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I suppose.
[01:44] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You really are a bundle of surprises.
[01:44] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I suppose you can stay :P
[01:45] <The Intern> ...Thanks :P
[01:45] <Bixia Yuanjin> hee hee
[01:45] * The Intern offers Miss Bixia a cronut
[01:45] * The Intern offers Valeria a lemon
[01:45] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ...
[01:45] <Bixia Yuanjin> :9
[01:46] * Bixia Yuanjin breaks cronut in half and offers half back!
[01:46] * @Valeria Xadium Aino makes lemonade
[01:46] <The Intern> Thank you! :D
[01:46] * Bixia Yuanjin nibbles delicately
[01:47] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> But yeah, Intern... you just had your first taste of what life here for you is really gonna be.
[01:47] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You're going to be tested, and fenced with.
[01:47] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> And pushed.
[01:47] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Yeah, I'm blunt...
[01:47] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> But sometimes when sophists attack...
[01:48] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> you need to smash their rhetoric flat with a hammer.
[01:48] <The Intern> I tend to follow Co-Ordinator Actuary's methods more... but not nearly as ruthlessly <_<
[01:49] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I see some of her teaching in you. If she's the cat, are you the kitten? ♡
[01:49] <The Intern> I like kittens!
[01:49] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ..........
[01:49] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Okay
[01:50] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> That's it for me I'm outie
[01:50] *** @Valeria Xadium Aino [vxaino@imperia-central.cmn] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Bad Guys 0, Val: Four Hundred Billion!)
[01:50] * The Intern frowns and eats a pear/
[01:50] <Bixia Yuanjin> ...I like her.
[01:51] <The Intern> Who, Valeria?
[01:51] * Bixia Yuanjin nods, distantly
[01:51] <Bixia Yuanjin> That's not been a good thing in recent memory.
[01:51] <The Intern> I don't... know what to make of her.
[01:52] <Bixia Yuanjin> She has something to prove.
[01:52] <Bixia Yuanjin> To herself, more than anything else.
[01:52] <The Intern> She could do incredible damage in the process...
[01:52] * Bixia Yuanjin smiles wanly and nods
[01:52] * The Intern sits on a sofa
[01:53] <Bixia Yuanjin> You can only prepare yea much for disaster.
[01:53] <The Intern> She... really affects probability around her...
[01:53] <Bixia Yuanjin> ?
[01:53] <The Intern> The Co-Ordinator has tried to predict her impact...
[01:53] <The Intern> And she is usually very good at such things...
[01:54] <The Intern> But she can determine nothing.
[01:54] <The Intern> History...
[01:54] <The Intern> Is being slowly unwound...
[01:54] <Bixia Yuanjin> Beyond Fate, huh?
[01:54] <The Intern> Yes.
[01:55] <The Intern> I'm here to... help in case things get... rougher.
[01:55] <The Intern> That's why I'm... so involved.
[01:55] * Bixia Yuanjin nodsnods
[01:56] <Bixia Yuanjin> Things have changed.
[01:56] <The Intern> I know...
[01:56] <Bixia Yuanjin> And not just things to come.
[01:56] * The Intern looks at Bixia curiously.
[01:57] <The Intern> Such as?
[01:57] <Bixia Yuanjin> ...it's hard to put my finger on. But the atmosphere's been different the past couple of times I've been here for any length of time. Back in... early 2012.
[01:58] <Bixia Yuanjin> Somewhat when I was back over the winter season. More so now.
[01:58] * The Intern fires up her PADD and quickly references the data
[01:58] <Bixia Yuanjin> The turning of the wheel, the return of a new age.
[01:59] <The Intern> Oh?
[01:59] <Bixia Yuanjin> I wonder what part of the sine curve I'm here for?
[01:59] <The Intern> Hopefully the rise..
[01:59] <Bixia Yuanjin> Growing has its own pains.
[02:00] <The Intern> As... as I'm learning ^^
[02:00] <Bixia Yuanjin> hee hee~
[02:00] <The Intern> But!
[02:00] <The Intern> If there's to be a change...
[02:00] <The Intern> I want to help it be a good one!!
[02:01] <The Intern> I will do my very best!!
[02:01] * The Intern says that with such sincere zeal it's almost overwhelming
[02:01] <Bixia Yuanjin> I believe you. :)
[02:02] <The Intern> Now I think I understand something....
[02:02] <Bixia Yuanjin> ?
[02:02] <The Intern> I asked the Co-Ordinator why she sent me here...
[02:02] <The Intern> and not someone else...
[02:03] <The Intern> She said... "I want to try something different."
[02:03] <Bixia Yuanjin> Mmm hmm?
[02:03] <Bixia Yuanjin> ...mmmmmmmm.
[02:04] <The Intern> Maybe she wanted to promote a change...
[02:05] * Bixia Yuanjin nods solemnly
[02:05] <Bixia Yuanjin> A different hand.
[02:06] <Bixia Yuanjin> There is that much. You and Valeria could probably do a pretty awesome good cop/bad cop routine.
[02:06] <The Intern> I suppose... I work very differently from her... of course I haven't really had much experience...
[02:06] <The Intern> ....
[02:06] <The Intern> I was thinking that.
[02:06] <The Intern> But the problem is I think she might actually go "bad cop"...
[02:07] <Bixia Yuanjin> Maybe. But right now, I don't think she will.
[02:07] <The Intern> True... but in my estimation...
[02:07] <The Intern> if she keeps poking at Simon Kerrick...
[02:08] <The Intern> he will make a move...
[02:08] <The Intern> And I'm fairly sure she would respond in kind.
[02:08] <Bixia Yuanjin> ...I'm going to hope he can master his fear.
[02:08] * The Intern rubs her forehead.
[02:08] <The Intern> I read his file...
[02:08] <Bixia Yuanjin> It dominated him in life. It's been a thing for him ever since.
[02:09] <The Intern> Everything he does seems to be rooted in it..
[02:09] <The Intern> I don't think he can master it...
[02:09] <The Intern> It seems to be... his Id.
[02:09] <The Intern> And Valeria...
[02:10] <The Intern> Her method seems to be the deliberate provoking of anger or fear....
[02:10] <The Intern> To elicit response...
[02:10] <The Intern> not the best combination.
[02:10] <Bixia Yuanjin> ...she reminds me of someone I knew, that way.
[02:10] <The Intern> If you mean Mister Yaijinden... that is no accident.
[02:11] <The Intern> I've read the files...
[02:11] <Bixia Yuanjin> ?
[02:11] <The Intern> Lady Blyledge was influenced by him...
[02:11] <The Intern> and of course Nizhaladax took that into account...
[02:11] <The Intern> But where Lady Blyledge might use such techniques sparingly...
[02:12] <The Intern> Valeria seems to have been taught to use them without restraint.
[02:12] * Bixia Yuanjin tries and fails utterly to conceal the trepidation she suddenly feels
[02:12] <Bixia Yuanjin> Now I know why I like her.
[02:12] <The Intern> the notion being, as she put it... "what if there was a Sakura who learned all his lessons perfectly?"
[02:13] * Bixia Yuanjin shivers
[02:13] <The Intern> the other problem...
[02:13] <The Intern> Yaijinden earely ever truly acted...
[02:13] <The Intern> By my estimate he pushed and let the dominoes fall where they may...
[02:13] <The Intern> But Valeria...
[02:14] <The Intern> is active.
[02:14] * Bixia Yuanjin nods slowly, understanding precisely what she means by that
[02:14] * The Intern winces
[02:15] <The Intern> I really am feeling the weight of this position now...
[02:16] <Bixia Yuanjin> Mmm...
[02:16] * The Intern swallows a doughnut
[02:16] <The Intern> It will be an... interesting time...
[02:17] <Bixia Yuanjin> I'm kind of glad I've got my own things to do, at least for another few months.
[02:17] <The Intern> I'll do my best to keep her contained...
[02:17] <Bixia Yuanjin> ...another two months.
[02:17] <Bixia Yuanjin> Kami-sama it's almost graduation time @_@
[02:18] <The Intern> !
[02:18] <The Intern> Are you... are you in school?
[02:18] * Bixia Yuanjin nodsnods!
[02:18] <Bixia Yuanjin> Not that I need it, but I decided to pretend to be a mortal for a while.
[02:18] <Bixia Yuanjin> ...THAT, I needed.
[02:19] <Bixia Yuanjin> It's put a lot of things in perspective.
[02:19] <The Intern> It's good to change perspectives, I'm learning...
[02:19] <The Intern> The universe is so much bigger...
[02:19] <Bixia Yuanjin> So big!
[02:19] * Bixia Yuanjin makes big round wavy worldy arm motions
[02:20] * The Intern smiles
[02:20] <Bixia Yuanjin> I have enough trouble keeping track of my own turf @_@
[02:20] * The Intern files her last report for the night
[02:21] <The Intern> It was really a pleasure Miss Yuanjin!
[02:21] * The Intern stands
[02:21] <Bixia Yuanjin> Good to meet you too. :D
[02:21] * The Intern offers her a piece of candy
[02:21] <The Intern> I'll see you again!
[02:21] <Bixia Yuanjin> :9
[02:21] * Bixia Yuanjin noms, waves enthusiastically
[02:22] *** The Intern [neminixblipsonara@cia674.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Co-Ordinator... today I learned that life in the HOTEL can be more complicated than I ever imagined...)
[13:54] * OtakuRedRanger walks through the london door skipping
[13:55] * OtakuRedRanger is listening to his mp3 player
[13:55] * OtakuRedRanger stops the mp3 player and looks around for anyone in the hotel to talk to
[13:58] <OtakuRedRanger> hello?
[14:20] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[14:20] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa matsumi kaze
[14:20] * Matsumi Kaze walks in, followed by Glaceon
[14:20] * Matsumi Kaze streaaaaaaaaaaaches
[14:21] <OtakuRedRanger> hey matsumi-san
[14:22] <OtakuRedRanger> and hello to you glaceon
[14:22] <Matsumi Kaze> hi!!!
[14:22] <Glaceon> glac!
[14:23] <OtakuRedRanger> so how have you 2 been?
[14:25] <Matsumi Kaze> ok I guess
[14:26] <OtakuRedRanger> i met death today
[14:26] <OtakuRedRanger> well a death
[14:27] <OtakuRedRanger> one who likes me
[14:28] <Matsumi Kaze> nice!
[14:29] <OtakuRedRanger> and he showed me something weird
[14:30] <Matsumi Kaze> ???
[14:31] <OtakuRedRanger> god versions of me in stasis.... from having died
[14:31] <OtakuRedRanger> but they were alive a few days ago
[14:31] <OtakuRedRanger> the only clue
[14:32] <OtakuRedRanger> a knife...with the same energy from an unknown dimension that another object i found when trying to dimension walk
[14:35] <Matsumi Kaze> ooooo
[14:36] <OtakuRedRanger> i think i may have made an enemy who lives in the void between dimensions
[15:10] * Matsumi Kaze nods nods
[15:21] <OtakuRedRanger> and just got tested...someone is fiddling with my destiny
[15:36] <Matsumi Kaze> ??
[15:46] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (off to the theater!)
[15:48] <@spiritflame> /halfop
[15:48] <@spiritflame> hmm.
[15:48] * @spiritflame is away 
[15:51] *** The Intern [neminixblipsonara@cia674.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[15:51] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa the intern
[15:51] * The Intern stretches
[15:51] <The Intern> Hmm..
[15:52] * The Intern changes topic to ` I am trying to award 120 budokai EXP to Alabastor but you dont' have a datafile. did you use a different handle? - - X | [20:15] * Chibi-Nat stares at Paisley, wanting to sniff her.| Mike is getting a new 3DS XL next week, friend code in thread upon arrival `
[15:52] * The Intern changes topic to ` Alabastor's player contaxt X, you're owed 120 EXP | Mike is getting a new 3DS XL next week, friend code in thread upon arrival | Dungeon Crawl this Sunday @ 20:00 in #ss3`
[15:55] <The Intern> Now I can be more helpful!
[15:56] // GINGA net.news FLASH // · · WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan has returned to WWE and will host WrestleMania 30 on Sunday, April 6, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. Hogan will make his long-awaited return to WWE on Monday’s Raw. He will also appear on WWE Raw Backstage Pass, airing live on WWE Network immediately following Raw. · ·
[16:51] *** John Constantine [jxc@symbolics.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[16:51] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa john constantine
[16:51] <John Constantine> We've got the materials in place.
[16:51] <The Intern> So soon?
[16:51] <John Constantine> Well, there's no time to mess around.
[16:52] <The Intern> I guess...
[16:52] * The Intern noms a baked potato
[16:53] <John Constantine> It's going to be two miles out of Dongring.
[16:54] <John Constantine> The facility is gonna be codenamed Dejima 3
[16:54] <The Intern> Will it be equipped like I asked?
[16:55] *** YingGirl [guardianphoenix@unknowndestiny.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[16:55] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa yinggirl
[16:55] <John Constantine> Yup. "Contingency T" will be in place.
[16:55] * YingGirl has bandages on her body
[16:57] <John Constantine> Hello, YingGirl.
[16:59] <YingGirl> who are you?
[16:59] * YingGirl is about to draw her dagger, her head is bandaged up
[16:59] <John Constantine> Are you... oh boy. Amnesia.
[16:59] <YingGirl> first i get the hotel lights go off
[16:59] <John Constantine> John Constantine.
[16:59] <YingGirl> then stuck in aes' clinque
[17:00] <John Constantine> And that young lady there is The Intern.
[17:00] <The Intern> H-hello!
[17:00] * YingGirl holds her head and drops the dagger
[17:01] <The Intern> You... you seem to still be seriously hurt ><
[17:01] * John Constantine cautiously goes over to see if he can help her.
[17:01] <YingGirl> just goit in a fight witrh my doctor
[17:05] <YingGirl> i'm not consider a strong senshi
[17:05] <YingGirl> this isn't my worse.
[17:06] <YingGirl> i'm a joke among my peers because i can't stand a fight
[17:10] <The Intern> There's more to someone tham how they fight.
[17:15] * John Constantine gets word
[17:15] <John Constantine> The Mercury Mechanized brigade is finished.
[17:16] <John Constantine> Dejima 3 just needs guests.
[17:17] <The Intern> Please integrate the surveillance systems...
[17:17] <John Constantine> Already done. The Shadow Proclamation will handle that part of it.
[17:20] <The Intern> Thanks.
[17:20] * The PVSJDF has been notified of the addition of Dejima-3 to Pandorica Island's locations.
[17:21] <Erica Fontaine> what may I do??
[17:21] *** Erica Fontaine has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:21] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa erica fontaine
[17:21] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:21] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa solarchos
[17:21] <Solarchos> Anything I should know as well?
[17:22] <The Intern> Yes... your forces should keep an eye on that facility once it becomes inhabited.
[17:23] * Erica Fontaine stands there, smiling ^^
[17:24] <Solarchos> I saw the update Constantine sent. Just how much of a security concern should I regard it as?
[17:24] <The Intern> Miss Fontaine... we'll have to wait on Mr. Wright.
[17:24] <The Intern> I don't know yet. But it's prudent to be... to be cautious.
[17:24] <Erica Fontaine> very well ^^
[17:27] <Erica Fontaine> oh I am very cautious
[17:28] * Erica Fontaine pulls out her machine guns
[17:28] <Erica Fontaine> see ^_^
[17:29] <Solarchos> All right, I might have to bring in additional troops for this.
[17:30] <The Intern> I.. wouldn't.
[17:30] <The Intern> Not yet.
[17:30] <Solarchos> You believe the 8th Regiment is enough?
[17:31] <The Intern> The facility is very secure; right now no one entering should even be able to set food on Pandorica Isle itself.
[17:31] <The Intern> Yes.
[17:35] <Solarchos> And I see Kerrick's still using the name "Enclave" too.
[17:37] <The Intern> Yes...
[17:42] <The Intern> Some negotiations might be called for on this matter...
[17:42] <Solarchos> But I am going to have patrols set up outside that facility just to be on the safe side. They won't set foot within its perimeter, but I want some of my forces actively keeping an eye on things.
[17:42] <Solarchos> Yeah, probably Intern.
[17:43] * YingGirl sits in the corner, still having bandages
[17:45] <YingGirl> sorry that i am no help
[17:48] <Solarchos> Although, Intern, I do have to wonder how Kerrick would respond to such negotiations. However, for the time being I'll be referring to his world as "Sanctuary".
[17:49] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> LOL he'll respond just fine if he can get something he wants out of it.
[17:49] * @Valeria Xadium Aino strolls in, counting her monies
[17:49] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> But if you end up giving him something for a name, that's just dumb.
[17:51] <Solarchos> Yeah, I don't think that would be a good idea.
[17:53] * YingGirl looks at the gropup, saitting in her corner and holds a dagger
[17:54] * YingGirl sitting^
[17:54] <Solarchos> Why is Dejima-3 being built in the first place? Seems a little odd.
[17:55] <The Intern> Humanitarian assistance.
[17:55] <The Intern> Initially Mister Filibert Wright was insistent upon housing the refugees of Typhoon Haiyan in the HOTEL, which I refused out of hand.
[17:56] <The Intern> However, for various reasons, I did agree to provide a facility to help.
[17:56] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Yeah, it's a mousetrap.
[17:57] <&The Intern> I'd appreciate it if you could keep your ideas about my strategies in your head ><
[17:59] * YingGirl looks at the people in the room., clutching her dagger
[18:00] * @Valeria Xadium Aino grins at YingGirl
[18:00] <The Intern> ...
[18:00] <The Intern> leave her alone, will you?
[18:01] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Hey I didn't say anything~
[18:01] <The Intern> You're grinning like a crocodile.
[18:01] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> :3
[18:01] * YingGirl has blood seeping from the bandages
[18:02] * YingGirl gets defensive, holding a dagger to her chest
[18:02] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Maybe you should go get those bandages changed before you exsanguinate and become an ex-ying.
[18:03] <YingGirl> got a problem with my condition?
[18:04] <Solarchos> You do seem to bleed a lot, Yinggirl.
[18:04] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> No, but you might, if you bleed out :P
[18:04] * there is a knock at the door
[18:05] * @Valeria Xadium Aino HURLS her hammer at the door, SMASHING it open, then recalling the hammer before it can crush whoever was on the other side.
[18:05] <The Intern> ! Was that really neccessary?!
[18:06] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Yes. Yes, I think it was.
[18:06] * Businessman blinks and straightens his tie
[18:06] <Solarchos> <__<
[18:07] <Businessman> hello there!
[18:07] <The Intern> ^^ h-hello... sorry about that... the... the door suffered a catastrophic malfunction... ((whose name was VALERIA)).. is there any way we can be of assistance?
[18:08] * YingGirl is slowly getting up, holding against the walls
[18:08] <Businessman> well not really...but I can maybe be of assitance to you
[18:08] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> :P
[18:08] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Oh reallies? How so, Mister Bidness
[18:09] * YingGirl is shaking and her arms are covered in bandages
[18:11] <Businessman> apperently...you and your friends are assisting..refugees?
[18:11] <The Intern> Yes.
[18:12] <Businessman> and now I'm sure familes want to keep in contact with the outside world...but communitive technogies can be.......very expensive don't you agree
[18:12] * Solarchos is away: Checking in with Inu-Kit.
[18:12] * Businessman is glancing around the lobby
[18:13] <John Constantine> Sure, sure~
[18:13] * John Constantine walks over and taes the Businessman by the shoulder and turns him, heading him out the door.
[18:13] <John Constantine> Phones are expensive~
[18:13] <Businessman> I represent a group...which will give phones..computers...for free
[18:14] * YingGirl is against the wall, with a dagger in hand
[18:14] <John Constantine> I see, and what do they want in exchange for this amazing service?
[18:14] <Businessman> nothing
[18:14] <Businessman> it makes good publicity
[18:15] <John Constantine> I see... I see. And what's the name of this amazingly altruistic group?
[18:16] <Businessman> Jihi Corporation
[18:17] <The Intern> They're a licensed nonprofit out of Los Angeles...
[18:18] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Yeah I could look that up on Google too.
[18:18] <&The Intern> I used the Sub-etha net :P
[18:18] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> hahahahah
[18:18] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> So whaddya want , mister? To give us computers?
[18:18] <Businessman> in fact yes
[18:18] <Businessman> we will offer phones, tablets and laptops
[18:19] * @Valeria Xadium Aino looks over at Intern
[18:20] * The Intern looks back
[18:20] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> How'd you find out about this?
[18:20] <Businessman> twitter..naturally
[18:21] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ..And who tweeted it?
[18:22] <Businessman> an AirGrl3
[18:22] <The Intern> ..Matsumi.
[18:22] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> keheheh.
[18:23] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Sure Mister! We'll take 'em.
[18:23] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> But they'll have to go to the guy in charge of the Refugees.
[18:23] <The Intern> Filibert Wright.
[18:23] <The Intern> You'll need to co-ordinate with him.
[18:23] <Businessman> certainly...thank you for your time *smiles*
[18:24] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'm sure he'd love to see your computers in action! :D :D :D
[18:24] * Businessman walks out of the hotel
[18:24] *** Businessman has left #suburbansenshi2
[18:24] <The Intern> Have a nice day!!
[18:24] * The Intern quickly blocks up the door.
[18:25] <John Constantine> Not creepy at all.
[18:25] <Matsumi Kaze> hey what's going on?
[18:25] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:25] <@spiritflame> konbanwa matsumi kaze
[18:25] <John Constantine> You know what we need?
[18:25] <John Constantine> A Vestibule that looks like the old Ten'Aino house livingroom.
[18:26] <John Constantine> Between the front door and the HOTEL Lobby.
[18:26] <John Constantine> So that people off the street don't see anything odd.
[18:27] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> What's going on is you blew our cover, Daniel Ellsberg :P
[18:27] <Matsumi Kaze> huh?
[18:27] <The Intern> Did you tweet about the refugee aid effort?
[18:27] * Matsumi Kaze is in the middle of tweeting on her phone
[18:28] <Matsumi Kaze> huh?...well...sort of
[18:28] <Matsumi Kaze> all I said was we were going to help people
[18:28] <Matsumi Kaze> ....and maybe I said we were going to put them someplace safe
[18:28] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ...
[18:29] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> So much fail. so few characters. wow.
[18:29] <Matsumi Kaze> I swear I didn't tell them where
[18:29] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> They came right here.
[18:29] * Matsumi Kaze sends in the latest tweet :3
[18:29] <Matsumi Kaze> huh?
[18:30] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> A Guy offering free computers and tablets.
[18:30] <Matsumi Kaze> hey that's cool!
[18:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> TYeah no possibility it could be something sketchy.
[18:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I mean, a simple phone would have done.
[18:32] <Matsumi Kaze> so what's the problem?
[18:32] <John Constantine> It just felt off somehow.
[18:33] <Matsumi Kaze> um ok?
[18:33] * YingGirl goes back to her corner
[18:33] * Matsumi Kaze takes a picture of Valeria with her phone
[18:34] * @Valeria Xadium Aino snaps her fingers and blows up the phone
[18:34] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> No pictures. I'm a SHY GIRL.
[18:35] <Matsumi Kaze> HEY
[18:35] <Matsumi Kaze> that was a new phone too!
[18:35] * Dozens of Prinnies snap photos and all run off in diffrent directions
[18:36] * @Valeria Xadium Aino is away: PRINNY HUNT
[18:37] * Matsumi Kaze frowns
[18:37] * YingGirl coughs, sitting in her corner
[18:42] <Matsumi Kaze> this sucks...
[18:43] * YingGirl keeps to herself
[18:59] <Matsumi Kaze> >.>
[19:01] * The Intern eats some white chocolate.
[19:02] * YingGirl sighs
[19:07] <Matsumi Kaze> .........
[19:10] * Solarchos is back
[19:11] <Solarchos> Prinny hunt?
[19:12] <Matsumi Kaze> ...I'm just going to go and get myself arrested ><
[19:13] * YingGirl sits in the corner
[19:13] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain
[19:13] <Solarchos> Wait what?
[19:13] * David O`Cain walks in with a small paper bag, "Hey, guys."
[19:13] * Solarchos offers Yinggirl some Enhanced Bandages to use on herself.
[19:14] <Solarchos> What's wrong, Matsumi?
[19:14] <Matsumi Kaze> cause everything is my fault ><
[19:14] * Matsumi Kaze runs to the garage
[19:14] * Matsumi Kaze is away: *rides out on a motorcycle*
[19:15] <Solarchos> Okay, I missed something between the time I checked in with Inu-Kit and now.
[19:15] <Solarchos> Can someone please fill me in?
[19:15] * Solarchos waves to David.
[19:16] <David O`Cain> I have no f[BLEEP]king clue, Solar. I just got here (munches on onigiri).
[19:16] * YingGirl takes the bandages
[19:17] * Solarchos pulls out a dataslate and consults the most recent information on the Federation 24th regiment.
[19:17] <David O`Cain> So, no luck on returning the Hotel back to what it was?
[19:18] <The Intern> It was done...
[19:18] <The Intern> As for Matsumi, she accidentally tweeted about the refugee operation.
[19:19] <Solarchos> What ultimately happened in regards to that virus? And that computer Morrigan hoisted onto you?
[19:20] <The Intern> We eradicated it from the system. As for the computer, I'm keeping it.
[19:20] <The Intern> It might come in useful later.
[19:21] <David O`Cain> Wait. What refugee operation?
[19:21] <Solarchos> Interesting...Dejima-3 is located fairly close to the Embassy.
[19:21] <The Intern> Filbert Wright requested the HOTEL take in refugees from Typhoon Haiyan. Obviously, I refused, but I did compromise.
[19:22] <The Intern> We've prepared a refugee shelter on Pandorica Isle.
[19:22] <David O`Cain> Um, why did he think the Hotel was a great idea?
[19:22] <Solarchos> One that can apparently house upwards of 50000 people.
[19:23] * David O`Cain grabs another onigiri from the paper bag and eats
[19:24] <The Intern> He seemed fixated with getting them in here.
[19:24] <The Intern> Beyond all reason, too... which made us suspect ulterior motives.
[19:24] <Admiral Ackbar> IT'S A TRAP
[19:25] <YingGirl> fuh
[19:26] <Solarchos> Yeah, I would suspect the same thing.
[19:26] <David O`Cain> Again, why here at the Hotel?
[19:27] <Solarchos> It's like he's trying to expand his influence as quickly as possible.
[19:27] <The Intern> Well, look at all the items and technology we have here.
[19:27] <The Intern> It would be very easy to gain access to it with a large amount of people...
[19:27] <The Intern> Which reminds me...
[19:27] <The Intern> I heard something the other day...
[19:28] <The Intern> That there was / is an army of... Necromancers somewhere in here?
[19:28] <Solarchos> I think I've heard the same thing.
[19:28] <YingGirl> doesn't eitak know them?
[19:29] <The Intern> I want them out of here...
[19:29] * The Intern turns to YingGirl
[19:29] <The Intern> Thank you for that information! I'll ask her!
[19:29] <Eitak_Razal> I HAVE NO IDEA
[19:29] *** Eitak_Razal [Queen@Neggerra.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:29] <@spiritflame> konbanwa eitak_razal
[19:29] <Eitak_Razal> Talk with Simon, not me
[19:30] <Eitak_Razal> I depise Necromancers
[19:30] <YingGirl> sorry
[19:30] <The Intern> ...
[19:30] <Eitak_Razal> If there are any here, they're under his orders
[19:31] <The Intern> ...
[19:31] <Solarchos> Why do you want the Necromancers gone, Intern?
[19:31] <The Intern> ...You're a soldier, Mister Langister.
[19:31] <David O`Cain> Undead, Solar, if I were to venture a guess.
[19:31] <The Intern> Would you want a potentially hostile force camping in your base?
[19:32] <Solarchos> I'd certainly want to know everything about them and make certain they're not a threat.
[19:32] <The Intern> I prefer not to have them in here, period. This is a home.
[19:32] <The Intern> Albeit a large one ^6;
[19:32] <The Intern> ^^;
[19:35] <Solarchos> Fair enough.
[19:35] <Solarchos> But why is Kerrick so insistent on all of this?
[19:36] <The Intern> I have no idea...
[19:36] <YingGirl> hm.
[19:37] <The Intern> But I'm proceeding with an abundance of caution.
[19:38] <David O`Cain> Hmmm.
[19:39] <Solarchos> Good choice.
[19:41] <Solarchos> I should bring in some extra troops as well.
[19:41] <Solarchos> Or at least alert the Inquisition.
[19:41] <The Intern> Can we... we not militarize the HOTEL?
[19:42] <The Intern> I want to keep things very... quiet.
[19:43] <Solarchos> Wouldn't Sakura-April be enough to do that?
[19:43] <The Intern> Exactly.
[19:43] <The Intern> More troops is just an invitation to escalation.
[19:44] <David O`Cain> A one...er...android army.
[19:45] <Solarchos> But I'm not talking about bringing troops in *here*.
[19:45] <Solarchos> I meant have additional forces on stand-by in the event Kerrick, or some of these enemies he's so afraid of, actually tries something.
[19:45] <Eitak_Razal> I don't need an army. I can kill stuff alone
[19:45] <The Intern> That makes sense. Though...
[19:46] <The Intern> knowing his tactics...
[19:46] * YingGirl sighs as she changes her bandages with enchance ones
[19:46] <The Intern> I would expect there to be many human shields...
[19:46] <The Intern> which is another reason why I want the refugees where I can see them
[19:49] <Solarchos> That's hardly an obstacle for me. The Alliance used swarm tactics during the war and a few of the forces they allied themselves with deliberately used their own people as meat shields.
[19:49] <Solarchos> One group had the motto of "We have come here to die, and only the gods and our officers know when that will be".
[19:49] <Solarchos> Our motto with them became "Always happy to oblige."
[19:49] <The Intern> Yes but if human innocents were the shields...
[19:50] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> My attitude is that at that point it's not on me.
[19:50] <The Intern> That's where we differ ><
[19:51] * YingGirl keeps to herself
[19:52] <Solarchos> My attitude at that point would depend on whether the people are armed or not.
[19:52] <Solarchos> If they're just refugees, I'd authorize the use of tear gas and non-lethal methods as much as possible.
[19:52] <David O`Cain> Hmph.
[19:55] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> See my attitude is "if the enemy tries to box you in, smash the box"
[19:56] <The Intern> ...
[19:57] <Solarchos> I just hope Kerrick doesn't actually try anything like that. Hopefully he's more intelligent than that.
[19:58] * Solarchos remembers what he heard about the particulars of that anti-scrying shield he employed months ago.
[19:58] <The Intern> This is all just preparedness. But I'm... rather firm on wanting those Necromancers out.
[19:58] <The Intern> One or two is fine... but an army is not.
[19:59] <Solarchos> Still, how many are actually here? I know there are a number of undead creatures lurking around.
[20:00] <The Intern> I don't.. I don't know. It's a rumour to me at this point.
[20:00] <The Intern> I'm trying to get solid facts.
[20:00] * Hotel phone rings
[20:02] <David O`Cain> Uh...
[20:04] * YingGirl watches the room, still in the corner
[20:04] * YingGirl had changed her bandages
[20:05] * Solarchos picks up the phone.
[20:05] <Solarchos> Hello?
[20:06] <???> yes, is there anyone here who knows a Katsumi Shin
[20:08] <Solarchos> We know that name, yes. Are you looking for him?
[20:09] <David O`Cain> Huh?
[20:09] <???> Actually there has been an accident...we were told to call here
[20:11] <Solarchos> An accident? What's happened?
[20:16] <???> she was driving a motorcycle...police officer tried to stop her..and she skidded into a pole
[20:17] * YingGirl keeps quiet
[20:19] <ThePaleElf> Katsumi is the Alias Matsumi is going by right now due to her change in age. I'll text Hideki and let him know
[20:19] <Solarchos> Where can we find her now?
[20:19] * ThePaleElf leans out of the shadows
[20:20] <???> she was taken to the hos-
[20:20] * ??? can be heard talking to someone
[20:23] * Solarchos listens carefully.
[20:23] * ThePaleElf texts Hideki     Matsumi crashed her motercycle. No idea where yet. Sounds like she was taken to a hospital, dunnon which one
[20:24] <???> she apperently kicked her way out of the ambulence with the IV still attached
[20:25] * ThePaleElf texts Hideki     Never mind. She broke out of the ambulence...
[20:26] <ThePaleElf> ....Yeah that's her alright
[20:26] <Solarchos> What?! Jeez, that sounds like her.
[20:26] <Solarchos> What was her last known position?
[20:27] * YingGirl sighs. Still in bandages
[20:31] * The Intern listens to this on and off...
[20:31] * ??? gives the area
[20:36] <???> that is all I know
[20:37] <Solarchos> All right. Thank you for informing us.
[20:37] <Solarchos> We'll look for her.
[20:39] * ??? hangs up
[20:39] * Solarchos hangs up the phone too.
[20:41] <Solarchos> I'm going to go out and take a look for Matsumi to make sure she's all right.
[20:41] <The Intern> Is something wrong?
[20:42] <David O`Cain> Where'd she go?
[20:42] <Solarchos> She was in a motorcycle accident, but broke out of the ambulance they were transporting her in.
[20:43] <David O`Cain> Where, though?
[20:44] * Solarchos gives David the location he was told over the phone.
[20:47] <David O`Cain> Hm.
[20:51] * YingGirl just stays in the corner
[20:56] <Solarchos> I'll take a look for her before Inu-Kit and I have to get the Kits into bed.
[20:59] <Solarchos> So I'll see you all later.
[20:59] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Off to see how my beloved wife will surprise me now." ^__^)
[20:59] <David O`Cain> Later, Solar.
[21:24] * David O`Cain eats the last onigiri, and tosses the paper bag away
[21:29] *** YingGirl [guardianphoenix@unknowndestiny.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (May the Eagle Guide You to Victory)
[22:12] * A phone rings.
[22:13] <the phone> continues to ring.
[22:14] * David O`Cain picks up the phone, "Hello?"
[22:15] <Voice of Prince Obsidian> Hello, Dave.
[22:16] <David O`Cain> Oh. It's you. (sighs) What do you want this time? (rolls his eyes)
[22:16] <Voice of Prince Obsidian> I got a surprise for all of you....
[22:17] <Voice of Prince Obsidian> I have Mrs. Kaze here as my hostage.
[22:18] * David O`Cain opens a vid-window, tracing the call
[22:18] <Voice of Prince Obsidian> What to talk to her?
[22:19] <Voice of Prince Obsidian> ^want to
[22:19] <David O`Cain> Really? Either you're very brave doing so, or you made the worst mistake ever.
[22:20] <Voice of Prince Obsidian> Oh, we'll see about that.
[22:20] * David O`Cain keeps his eyes on the vid-window trace as while on the phone
[22:21] <David O`Cain> If you do indeed have her, put her on the line.
[22:22] <Matsumi Kaze> hey david...
[22:24] <David O`Cain> Matsumi, where are ya?
[22:25] <Matsumi Kaze> little..tied up at the moment
[22:26] <David O`Cain> Where are you?
[22:26] <Matsumi Kaze> ...with alot of company
[22:27] * David O`Cain is still keeping up the trace
[22:29] <David O`Cain> Ugh, she isn't answering my damn question.
[22:30] <David O`Cain> Where were you last when you got caught?
[22:31] <David O`Cain> (Come on, you stupid trace. FIND HER!)
[22:32] <Matsumi Kaze> ...prince boy wants all senshi and time lords to surrender our powers to him at a designated area and time
[22:34] <David O`Cain> Seriously? Besides threatening your life and the world and such, I doubt they're gonna cave in THAT easily. Well, maybe Haruka considering how dumb she is. And Setsuna to end her run. I don't know.
[22:37] <Matsumi Kaze> obsidian says...he's going to marry me.......if you don't agree
[22:37] <Matsumi Kaze> he means it
[22:40] <David O`Cain> You? Marry him? HA! Wait. He's serious about this, isn't he?
[22:40] <Matsumi Kaze> yes..very
[22:41] <David O`Cain> [S[BLEEP]t.] This is quite a quandry.
[22:46] * David O`Cain looks at where the call is coming from
[22:47] * Matsumi Kaze is located in a park in tokyo
[22:48] <David O`Cain> We'll see.
[22:51] <Matsumi Kaze> ..Obsidian has a knife to my left leg....I think he's going to slice it open
[22:52] * something zips through the front door
[22:53] <David O`Cain> Listen, Obsidian. You have no idea who you're messing with. You do ANYTHING to Matsumi, you will be found, and your soul will be cast to Hell itself for eternal torment.
[22:55] <Voice of Prince Obsidian> You often called my bluffs, now I think I will call yours.
[22:59] <David O`Cain> Sounds like you got some trouble there, Obsidian.
[23:04] <David O`Cain> Maybe I should rephrase that. Looks like trouble found you, Obsidian.
[23:14] * David O`Cain hangs up the phone, "Douche."
[23:18] * the phone rings
[23:19] * the phone rings again
[23:20] * David O`Cain picks up the phone, "Yes?"
[23:22] <Eilean> hey david..this is eilean
[23:22] <David O`Cain> Hey, Eilean.
[23:24] <David O`Cain> What's up?
[23:25] <Eilean> hey david..have you seen my mom.....been trying to call her
[23:26] <David O`Cain> (Aw s[BLEEP]t.)
[23:27] <David O`Cain> Truthfully? Obsidian captured her, but is now in the process of being rescued. If I were to venture a guess as to who, it would be Hideki.
[23:28] <ThePaleElf> Sounded like he had help
[23:29] <David O`Cain> Either way, Morm, Matsumi's being rescued.
[23:45] <David O`Cain> Hm.
[23:51] *** Sailor Halley (Blue Eyes) has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:51] <@spiritflame> konbanwa sailor halley (blue eyes)
[23:52] <Sailor Halley (Blue Eyes)> Your freind is rescude
[23:52] <David O`Cain> That's good.
[23:52] <Sailor Halley (Blue Eyes)> Her husband left me to die though. Aoi's gonna be be hella tired when she wakes up from all the running I had to do. Make sure she gets some rest.
[23:52] * Sailor Halley (Blue Eyes) is now known as FreezerBurn
[23:52] * FreezerBurn drops to the ground
[23:53] * David O`Cain picks up Aoi via telekinesis, and sets her down on one of the sofas
[23:53] * 10,000 Obsidians suddenly appear outside the Hotel.
[23:54] < the10,000 Obsidians> We know you're in there.
[23:55] * The Magistra sits on the roof of the hotel "She's not"
[23:55] <The Magistra> If you're looking for Matsumi, she's not here
[23:56] < the 10,000 Obsidians> Don't think you can fool us...
[23:57] <David O`Cain> [God damn moron.]
[23:57] < the 10,000 Obsidians> We will find her and her husband again.
[23:57] <The Magistra> I'm sorry. I don't belive you've met me. I'm the Magistra. I never tell a lie. If I say she's not here, she ain't here
[23:58] < the 10,000 Obsidians> You do know we have the numbers to easily storm this building?
[23:59] <The Magistra> Oh right about those numbers...
[23:59] * The Magistra summons 20,000 Ice spears and flings them at the Obsidians
[00:02] * 5000 of the Obsidian droids are impaled on Ice spears The other half manage to flee through portals.
[00:03] <ThePaleElf> S[BLEEP]t...
[00:03] <ThePaleElf> David, keep an eye on Riyana. If she's using that big a spell she's due to pass out from the strain. I'm gonna run and get Eitak
[00:04] <David O`Cain> Got it.
[00:04] * ThePaleElf is away: Damn it... why are the Razal women such trouble.
[00:04] <The Magistra> Yay I win....
[00:05] * The Magistra dops off the roof and walks inside.
[00:06] * The Magistra holds out her arms, let's 100 drained mana crystals dorp the floor
[00:06] * The Magistra then drops onto a couch "Ok... even with the mana crystals backing me up, that was still a bit much
[00:07] *** Eitak_Razal [Queen@Neggerra.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[00:07] <@spiritflame> konbanwa eitak_razal
[00:07] <David O`Cain> Gonna be alright, Magi?
[00:08] * Eitak_Razal exits the elevator, dressed in a simple night gown. "If she's not, she might not be when I get done with her
[00:08] <The Magistra> I'm fine mom. I've been saving up mana crystals for the past 80 or so years. I used 100 of em to feed the spell
[00:09] * Eitak_Razal sits next to her daugher and hands her a bottle. "Doesn't matter. Drink just to be safe"
[00:10] * The Magistra takes one sip and makes a horrible face "Oh god it tastes like feet.... Wait I take that back, feet taste better
[00:11] <KK> (( matt my flash crashed ))
[00:11] <Eilean> (( same ))
[00:11] <Eitak_Razal> DRINK. It's a mana potion, super condensed. Plushie didn't have any time to add and flavoring
[00:11] <Eitak_Razal> (( As did mine. I think chatango killed us all ))
[00:12] <The Magistra> Ugh. You could have at least added it to a can of pop or something
[00:12] * The Magistra holds her nose and gulps it down
[00:13] <David O`Cain> (( Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm calling HAAAAAAAAAAAX on Obsidian. ))
[00:14] <The Magistra> (( IF Eitak and magi weren't both tied up here, I'd go and muder blast him at this point ))
[00:14] <Eilean> (( yeah that was...rediciousl ))
[00:15] <KK> (( wait what? ))
[00:16] <Eilean> (( obsidian revealed how he tracks everyone.... ))
[00:17] <KK> (( uh...okay? ))
[00:17] <Eilean> (( basically he has invisible cameras everywhere..attached to a future computer which knows everything ))
[00:18] <KK> (( o.O ))
[00:19] <David O`Cain> (( Yep, I'm calling HAAAAAAAAAAX on Obsidian. (sends a metric ton of monitors at Obsidian's player) ))
[00:43] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Tired.)
[00:57] <Bixia Yuanjin> ♫
[01:18] * [H!P]Allison Blitz looks at Modern_Hero.
[01:18] *** Modern_Hero is a man without a plan. He stands about 6-feet-tall, oddly grey hair despite his youthful face and manner. He's wearing what looks like a stylized referee uniform with blue jeans and boots, a katana strapped to his back.
His image Song is: "Can't Catch Tomorrow" by lostprophets.

[07:55] * @Sakura Xadium Aino walks with Intern
[07:56] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> So yeah, that thing last night? Obsidian? that's another thing.
[07:56] <The Intern> That information came out of the blue...
[07:57] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Exactly. Knowing how to handle situations like that is important.
[07:57] <The Intern> H-how do I?
[07:58] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Well at first you should try to use the normal means at your disposal... the people and tools around you.
[07:58] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> 99% of the time that solves it... 60% of the time...
[07:58] <The Intern> What about the other 40%?
[07:59] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> You call in the big guns... Sakura April or, if you really want to lay down some discipline, the rei.bot.
[07:59] <The Intern> Th... the Abomination?
[07:59] * @Sakura Xadium Aino looks at Intern squarely.
[08:00] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I know that's what the other Time Lords call her because she's a block of Validium that transcended herself and became her own thing, but honestly that's a really insulting name.
[08:00] * The Intern backs up, flailing a bit "I-I'm sorry! I didn't realize--"
[08:01] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> It's not that hard to realize that calling something an "Abomination" is soerta hurtful, to be honest.
[08:01] <The Intern> W-well, I always assumed that was her proper title...
[08:01] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ....
[08:02] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I never even looked at it that way...
[08:03] <@spiritflame> i am the terror; i am the scourge of evil; abomination :3
[08:03] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> .........
[08:03] * @spiritflame puts a comforting hand on Intern's shoulder
[08:03] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Wow okay, so noted...
[08:03] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> eheeeh
[08:04] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> So anyway, you call on her. It's her job to bring down the hammer in a variety of amusing ways if people start abusing others.
[08:04] * The Intern looks to rei.bot
[08:04] <The Intern> H-how would you prefer to be addressed...?
[08:05] <@spiritflame> rei.bot
[08:05] <The Intern> Th-then that's what I'll call you :D
[08:05] * @spiritflame smiles
[08:05] <@spiritflame> you are not in this alone
[08:05] <@spiritflame> i try not to intervene unless absolutely required, however
[08:06] <@spiritflame> it is better for you to resolve things with your own power if possible
[08:06] <The Intern> I understand.
[08:07] <The Intern> There are a lot more facets to this role than I'd initially expected...
[08:07] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Yup.
[08:08] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Do your best.
[08:08] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Today the three of us are going to train.
[08:08] <The Intern> Th.. the three?
[08:08] * @spiritflame bows
[08:08] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Yeah. r-chan there is the best teacher possible.
[08:09] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> She taught me, and she's got even more techniques now, I'm told...
[08:09] <@spiritflame> yes... and you will need them all if you are to thrive here
[08:09] <The Intern> Okay...
[08:10] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> You've already come a really long way.
[08:10] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> In such a short, short time.
[08:10] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> You've worked hard and shown you love this place and the people here.
[08:11] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> One day, I'm going to retire properly and put down this @.
[08:11] <The Intern> L-lady Blyledge...
[08:11] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Hey, I've got a family now.
[08:11] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> And that freaky Valeria...
[08:12] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I already dealt with one crazy doppelganger in my time...
[08:13] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I'm not really in the mood to deal with another. That's gonna be your fight.
[08:14] * The Intern nods slowly, she already knew she'd have to keep an eye on Valeria.
[08:14] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> But you're not ready for it yet.
[08:14] * @Sakura Xadium Aino is away: our job...
[08:14] * @spiritflame is away: is to make you ready
[08:14] * The Intern is away: I.. I understand!
[11:37] * the london door has been partially proped open
[12:08] * the london door closes
[12:34] *** Eilean has joined #suburbansenshi2
[12:34] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa eilean
[12:34] * Eilean walks in, yawning and streaching...Carrie walking with her
[12:34] <Eilean> ..so that's what happened
[12:35] <Carrie> geez...sounds like a creepy guy....
[12:36] * Eilean grabs a bottle of water and drinks
[12:40] <Carrie> hey have you seen my mom anywhere?
[12:40] <Eilean> no why?
[12:41] <Carrie> she just suddenly left early this morning.....
[12:41] <Eilean> my mom too...
[12:49] <Carrie> huh...weird
[12:59] * Eilean dials her phone and waits for an answer
[12:59] <Eilean> *dials jameson's phone
[13:04] <Eilean> hm.....
[13:05] <Jameson Atlas> Yes?
[13:06] <Eilean> hey jamie! what's up?
[13:06] <Eilean> ^
[13:09] <Jameson Atlas> I'm in New Orleans with Amanda and Chaplin
[13:11] <Eilean> what are you doing there??
[13:12] <Jameson Atlas> That, my love, is a surprise
[13:12] <Eilean> a surprise???
[13:14] <Jameson Atlas> Yes, a surprise.
[13:15] <Eilean> so how's your mom doing?
[13:18] <Jameson Atlas> She's fine
[13:20] <Eilean> you out shopping or something?
[13:20] <Jameson Atlas> Perhaps
[13:21] <Eilean> perhaaaps? hiding something?
[13:21] <Jameson Atlas> Very well....would you like to know?
[13:22] <Eilean> don't want to ruin the surprise..just want to know if you guys are having fun
[13:22] <Carrie> HI EILEAN'S FIANCEE
[13:23] <Jameson Atlas> We're having an enjoyable day, yes. And hello, Carrie
[13:24] <Eilean> he says hello
[13:24] <Carrie> YOU GOING TO THE RED DISTRICT?
[13:24] <Jameson Atlas> Bourbon Street
[13:25] <Eilean> bourbon street
[13:25] <Carrie> awww crap
[13:25] <Carrie> YOU'RE NO FUN
[13:26] <Jameson Atlas> They live here I'll find my way around everywhere soon enough
[13:28] <Eilean> man the way you describe it..sounds pretty neat
[13:28] <Jameson Atlas> We're also looking into wedding locations if you wanted to get married here
[13:29] <Eilean> REALLY?
[13:29] <Carrie> huh??
[13:29] <Jameson Atlas> That's up to you of course. We're just scouting.
[13:29] <Eilean> that isn't the surprise is it
[13:30] <Jameson Atlas> No it's not
[13:31] <Eilean> oh..oh it's good
[13:31] <Eilean> hey how's the weather there?
[13:32] <Jameson Atlas> It's fine I suppose
[13:34] <Eilean> hope it isn't too cold
[13:36] <Jameson Atlas> It's nice enough
[13:37] <Eilean> aww nice! it's cold here
[13:40] <Jameson Atlas> Well tonight I'll keep you warm at home. We can even light the fire.
[13:41] <Eilean> awww nice!! I love that ^^
[13:43] <Eilean> you're too nice ^^
[13:46] <Carrie> STOP SPOILING HER!
[13:48] <Eilean> knock it off, carrie!
[13:50] <Jameson Atlas> *is laughing* Yeah yeah....I have to go Eilean. Love you.
[13:50] * Jameson Atlas hangs up the phone
[13:51] <Eilean> seeya
[14:30] * Eilean sips her drink, waiting a bit
[14:41] <Eilean> wow where the ehck is everyone
[14:45] <Eilean> HEY WHERE IS EVERYONE
[14:46] <Carrie> OW WATCH IT
[15:00] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[15:00] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa chibi-catri
[15:00] *** Chibi-AnTil [WellManneredFoxBoy@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[15:00] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa chibi-antil
[15:00] * Chibi-Catri pounces on Carrie from behind! "Raaaaarrrrrrr!"
[15:01] * Chibi-AnTil climbs up into one of the bigger, softer chairs and gets comfy so he can read a book. =^ ^=
[15:03] <Carrie> GAAAH
[15:03] * Carrie falls over!
[15:03] <Chibi-Catri> Gotcha!
[15:04] * Chibi-Catri gives Carrie a bunch of rapid-fire tail-pats!
[15:04] * Kitsune no Hime yawns softly, carrying Natalia in her arms
[15:05] <Carrie> he-he-hey!
[15:06] <Chibi-AnTil> Hi Mommy!
[15:06] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[15:06] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa chibi-nat
[15:06] * Chibi-Nat resting quietly in Mommy's arms, feeling warm and welcome and well-fed. ^__^
[15:06] <Chibi-Catri> Look Mommy! I got a silly wolf-girl!
[15:07] * Kitsune no Hime smiles and sits somewhere comfortable
[15:07] <Chibi-AnTil> Is Nata okay, Mommy?
[15:08] <Kitsune no Hime> Yes she is fine, darling
[15:08] * Chibi-AnTil moves over to sit next to Mommy. :D
[15:09] * Chibi-Catri continues to give Carrie big, strong tail-pats. Against her face. :3
[15:09] <Kitsune no Hime> Catriona I'm not sure she likes that. Perhaps you should stop
[15:10] * Chibi-AnTil grins up at Mommy and shows her the book he's reading. It's all about pirates of the Caribbean (not the movie, the real pirates).
[15:10] <Chibi-Catri> Really?
[15:10] * Chibi-Catri turns around and examines Carrie curiously.
[15:11] * Kitsune no Hime smiles, "Do you enjoy your book?"
[15:12] <Chibi-AnTil> Yup! Did people really move around on oceans using boats pushed by wind, Mommy?
[15:12] * Kitsune no Hime nods
[15:13] <Chibi-AnTil> Seems slow. :/
[15:13] <Kitsune no Hime> It was
[15:13] * Chibi-Catri sits down next to Carrie and leans against her, trilling a little.
[15:14] <Carrie> um..hey there
[15:14] <The Magistra> it took YEARS To reach another land
[15:14] *** The Magistra [SageLord@TimeyWhimey.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[15:14] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa the magistra
[15:14] <Chibi-AnTil> How'd they eat, Mommy? You can't have fires on a big wooden thing like those. They'd burn down.
[15:14] <Chibi-Catri> Hi! ^_____^
[15:14] <Kitsune no Hime> They ate foods which were specially preserved and kept in the holds of the ships
[15:15] <The Magistra> Actully you can have a fire on a wodden ship. You'd ust need a speical area for it
[15:16] <The Magistra> The biggest issue was the lack of safe fruits so they had to worry about survy
[15:18] <Chibi-Catri> Fruits?
[15:18] * Kitsune no Hime runs her fingers along Natalia's ears
[15:18] <The Magistra> Like apples or oranges. Such things would spoil quickly nd you can't grow them on a ship
[15:18] <Chibi-AnTil> And water? Where'd they get that from? You can't drink sea water.
[15:19] <The Magistra> You can remove the salt from sea water. It's slow but simple
[15:19] * Chibi-Nat flicks her ears beneath Mommy's fingers.
[15:19] <Chibi-AnTil> Have you ever been on a boat like this, Mommy?
[15:21] <The Magistra> Also they drank alot of alchol. It doesn't spoil and is easy to store
[15:22] <Eilean> haha
[15:22] * Chibi-AnTil flicks her ears at Mommy as he waits for her to speak.
[15:22] * Kitsune no Hime smiles, "I have not."
[15:23] * Chibi-Nat stretches in Mommy's arms, yawning.
[15:23] * Kitsune no Hime leans down to kiss at Natalia's forehead
[15:24] <Chibi-Nat> :D
[15:24] * Chibi-Nat reaches up to grab Mommy's perky ears!
[15:24] * Kitsune no Hime giggles and settles Natalia atop her head so she can play with her ears
[15:26] <Chibi-Nat> :3
[15:26] <Chibi-AnTil> Heee! Nata's being a big silly again.
[15:27] <Chibi-Catri> Did we play with your ears like that when we were little, Mommy?
[15:27] * Carrie just blinks at cata
[15:27] <Carrie> *catri
[15:27] <Kitsune no Hime> Oh yes
[15:28] * Chibi-Catri blinks back. ^__^
[15:31] <Chibi-Catri> We were little like Nata once?
[15:31] <Chibi-AnTil> We were that teeny?
[15:33] <Kitsune no Hime> You were very teeny...just like your baby sister
[15:35] <Chibi-Catri> But I'm a big Kit! How'd we get so big from being so tiny? :/
[15:35] * Chibi-AnTil leans back into Mommy's tails. =^ ^=
[15:36] <Kitsune no Hime> Because you've grown up, just like little Natalia will
[15:38] <Chibi-AnTil> How big will she get?
[15:38] * Chibi-Catri goes over and sits down on the other side of Mommy, trilling for her but grinning at Carrie too. ^vvv^
[15:39] <Kitsune no Hime> Well...you've met her as a grown up right? That's how big she'll be.
[15:41] <Chibi-AnTil> Will we grown that big too?
[15:41] * Chibi-Nat is nibbling on one of Mommy's ears. :3
[15:42] * Kitsune no Hime giggles, "You'll be bigger."
[15:44] * Chibi-Nat chirps a little.
[15:44] <Chibi-Catri> And me? :D
[15:45] * Eilean drinks some water
[15:46] <Kitsune no Hime> You'll be bigger too.
[15:47] <Chibi-Catri> What about my ears and tails?
[15:47] * Chibi-Catri hugs her tails in front of her.
[15:47] <Chibi-Catri> Will they be thick and pretty like yours, Mommy?
[15:47] <Kitsune no Hime> Your tails will grow with you, darling
[15:48] <Chibi-Catri> I want them to be like yours.
[15:48] <Chibi-Catri> I want NINE tails!
[15:48] <Chibi-Catri> I wanna be able to go up to other people like you do with Daddy and go fluff-fluff-fluff with them...
[15:48] * Chibi-Catri bats Mommy gently with her tails to illustrate her point.
[15:49] <Chibi-Catri> And make them be nice to me and give me lots of yum-yums!
[15:50] * Kitsune no Hime laughs
[15:50] <Chibi-AnTil> Mommy, did we used to nibble on you and Daddy when we were teeny?
[15:51] * Kitsune no Hime nods
[15:54] <Chibi-AnTil> Did you not like it?
[15:54] * Chibi-Nat pats Mommy's scalp with her little tails. ^__^
[15:54] * Chibi-Catri relaxed within Mommy's tails, sighing with great contentment. ^_____^
[15:55] * Kitsune no Hime reaches up to scratch Natalia's ears
[15:55] <Eilean> you seem to be having fun
[15:57] <Kitsune no Hime> Oh yes
[15:57] <Chibi-AnTil> Did you like us nibbling on your ears, Mommy?
[15:58] * Chibi-Nat squeals in delight as Mommy scratches her ears. She quickly reaches out to try and take hold on Mommy's hands.
[15:59] * Kitsune no Hime pulls Natalia back into her arms and curls up her knuckle for her to nibble on
[16:00] <Chibi-Nat> :3
[16:00] <Chibi-Catri> Who's ears are prettier, Mommy?
[16:00] * Chibi-Catri poses next to Natalia, flicking her own ears as if showing them off.
[16:00] * Kitsune no Hime blinks
[16:02] <Kitsune no Hime> Catriona....I find all of my children's ears pretty.
[16:03] <Chibi-Catri> But who
[16:04] <Chibi-Catri> But who's got prettier, fluffier ears! :D
[16:04] * Chibi-AnTil relaxes against Mommy and continues reading.
[16:04] <Kitsune no Hime> Catriona...I'm not going to answer that.
[16:04] * Chibi-Nat suddenly leans over and nibbles on AnTil's ear! :3
[16:05] <Chibi-Catri> Awwwww... :<
[16:10] <Chibi-Catri> But are my ears as pretty as Natalia's? Or Alex's?
[16:11] <Chibi-AnTil> Mommy, why is Catriona so worried about her ears and tails?
[16:13] <Kitsune no Hime> I don't know darling....and Catriona, your ears are just as pretty as mine or your sisters' ears
[16:14] * Chibi-Nat looks up at Mommy. o__o
[16:15] * Kitsune no Hime looks back down at Natalia :)
[16:16] * Chibi-Nat wiggles her ears a little and gives Mommy a big toothless grin. :D
[16:16] * Chibi-Nat suddenly stops smiling a little.
[16:16] <Chibi-Nat> :/
[16:17] <Chibi-Nat> :{
[16:17] <Chibi-Catri> Mommy? Why's Nata making that face?
[16:17] <Chibi-Nat> o_____o
[16:17] * Kitsune no Hime checks over Natalia
[16:18] * Chibi-AnTil smells something yucky now. >__<;
[16:18] <Kitsune no Hime> Oh my...someone has a dirty diaper
[16:19] <Chibi-Catri> Ewwwww! That's stinky! >__<;
[16:19] <Chibi-Nat> :<
[16:20] * Kitsune no Hime lays out a blanket on the floor and sets Natalia down
[16:21] * Kitsune no Hime rummages through Natalia's bag and produces diaper changing equipment
[16:23] <Chibi-Nat> :\
[16:23] <Chibi-AnTil> Did we make stinkies like that?
[16:23] * Carrie holds her nose ><
[16:24] <Chibi-Catri> You don't like it, Carrie?
[16:24] <Carrie> stupid...animal...senses @_@
[16:25] <Chibi-Catri> I want warm fuzzies with Natalia, not big stinkies!
[16:25] <Chibi-AnTil> Want help, Mommy?
[16:27] <Kitsune no Hime> You made lots of stinkies like that, darling
[16:27] * Kitsune no Hime changes Natalia's diaper
[16:28] * Chibi-Nat giggles as she's changed. :D
[16:29] * Chibi-Catri stays well clear of Natalia and Mommy for the time being. >__>;
[16:29] * Chibi-AnTil holds the baby powder for Mommy.
[16:30] * Kitsune no Hime takes the powder and coats Natalia with it...then ties up the new diaper, "There we are darling."
[16:31] <Chibi-AnTil> Where do we put that?
[16:31] * Chibi-AnTil is pointing at the "tainted" diaper.
[16:32] <Chibi-Catri> I know! Give it to a big meanie!
[16:32] <Chibi-Nat> :D
[16:34] * Chibi-Nat is smelling much better now that the "big stinky" has been taken care of.
[16:34] * Chibi-Catri isn't feeling hungry right now. ~__~;
[16:34] <Chibi-AnTil> You okay now, Carrie?
[16:35] <Kitsune no Hime> It goes in the waste
[16:35] <Carrie> think..so @_@
[16:36] * Chibi-AnTil looks around to see where Mommy wants to put it.
[16:37] * Chibi-Catri flops over onto the couch, pretending to be knocked out by the power of the "big stinky". X___x
[16:37] * Kitsune no Hime gets up to drop it into a waste bin
[16:39] * Chibi-AnTil trots along next to Mommy to help her. :D
[16:39] <Chibi-AnTil> What now, Mommy?
[16:39] * Chibi-Catri gets back up and drapes her tails over Natalia. ^__^
[16:39] <Chibi-Nat> :D
[16:39] <Kitsune no Hime> Nothing, darling. She's all better now
[16:41] <Chibi-Nat> Okay!
[16:41] <Chibi-AnTil> ^
[16:41] * Chibi-AnTil goes back over to the couch and sits back down where Mommy was.
[16:42] * Chibi-Nat is hugging all of Catriona's tails!
[16:42] <Chibi-Catri> Mommy? Will we have more brothers and sisters to play with one day?
[16:43] <Kitsune no Hime> Perhaps
[16:43] <Chibi-Catri> And they'd be teeny and cute like Natalis is now!
[16:44] <Kitsune no Hime> Yes that's right
[16:46] <Chibi-Catri> ^___^
[16:46] <Chibi-Catri> And I'd be their biggest sister they have to listen to!
[16:46] <Chibi-Catri> You got that, Natalia! You hafta listen to me because I'm older than you! >:3
[16:47] <Chibi-Nat> :/
[16:47] * Chibi-Nat looks uncomfortable again.
[16:47] * Chibi-Nat doesn't need another diaper change yet, but something's bothering her.
[16:47] * Kitsune no Hime frowns a bit, "No being mean, Catriona."
[16:48] <Chibi-Catri> I'm not. <__<
[16:48] <Chibi-Catri> But I have to make sure she doesn't get into trouble.
[16:49] * Kitsune no Hime glances at Natalia, "Are you hungry now, darling?"
[16:50] <Chibi-Nat> :{
[16:50] <Chibi-AnTil> She's getting hungry now?
[16:50] <Chibi-Catri> Were we that hungry when we were teeny, Mommy?
[16:52] <Kitsune no Hime> You children are always hungry
[16:52] * Kitsune no Hime produces bottle for Natalia
[16:54] <Chibi-Catri> But there are so many yummy things out there... <__<
[16:54] <Chibi-Nat> :D
[16:54] * Chibi-AnTil is getting hungry too. >__>
[16:55] * Kitsune no Hime settles bottle for Natalia to eat, "Then find what you'd like to eat for a snack."
[16:55] <Chibi-AnTil> Okay!
[16:55] * Chibi-AnTil goes to get some raspberry sherbert!
[16:56] * Chibi-Nat starts sucking on the bottle, wrapping her hands around it and her tails around Mommy's wrist. :3
[16:56] * Chibi-Catri peers at Carrie. o__o
[16:57] * Kitsune no Hime smiles and watches Natalia eat
[16:57] <Carrie> huh what
[16:59] <Chibi-Catri> O____O
[16:59] <Carrie> what????
[16:59] * Chibi-AnTil offers Mommy an ice cream bar! :D
[16:59] <Chibi-Catri> ^____^
[16:59] * Kitsune no Hime smiles and takes it
[17:00] <Chibi-Catri> ^vvv^
[17:00] * Chibi-Catri ppunces on Carrie and wrestles with her! "R-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r!!!"
[17:01] <Carrie> graaaaah!
[17:01] <Chibi-Catri> ^pounces
[17:01] <Chibi-AnTil> Hah! Catriona got her.
[17:01] <Chibi-AnTil> Did you used to play with Daddy like that before we came, Mommy?
[17:01] * Chibi-Nat trills as she drinks down the yummy milk! :3
[17:03] * Kitsune no Hime smiles
[17:05] <Chibi-AnTil> What were you like before you met Daddy, Mommy? Did you want to be a mommy or did you want to be something else?
[17:05] <Kitsune no Hime> I did want to be a mommy...to lots of beautiful children....
[17:06] <Chibi-AnTil> Like us!
[17:06] * Chibi-Catri continues to wrestle with Carrie!
[17:06] <Kitsune no Hime> That's right. Like you.
[17:06] * Chibi-Nat finishes off the bottle. :D
[17:07] * Kitsune no Hime pulls away the bottle and settles Natalia to her shoulder and pats her little back
[17:07] <Chibi-AnTil> But did you think you'd meet Daddy?
[17:07] <spiritflame> Chibi-Nat rolls 1d20 [ 15 ]
[17:07] * Chibi-Nat lets out a loud, healthy burp that echoes slightly throughout the Lobby.
[17:08] <Chibi-Nat> ^___^
[17:10] <Kitsune no Hime> I did not expect to meet your daddy, no.
[17:10] <Chibi-Catri> Was Daddy nice to you like he is to us?
[17:10] * Chibi-Catri is currently sitting on Carrie's stomach.
[17:11] * Chibi-Catri did you get him with your tails? :D
[17:11] <Kitsune no Hime> I suppose that's a difficult question to answer...
[17:11] * Carrie grows her tail...and WHAPS catri
[17:11] <Chibi-Catri> Did you get him with your tails? :D
[17:11] * Chibi-Catri pokes Carrie back with all three of her tails. :3
[17:12] <Chibi-AnTil> Oh?
[17:12] <Chibi-AnTil> Daddy wasn't mean to you, was he? :<
[17:13] <Chibi-AnTil> People once said that other people were mean to you long ago.
[17:14] <Kitsune no Hime> He wasn't mean, no....but he struggled to express his interest
[17:15] * Carrie pokes catri back with her tail
[17:15] <Chibi-Catri> :|
[17:15] <Chibi-Catri> Did something bad happen to him before he met you, Mommy?
[17:15] * Chibi-Catri continues to poke Carrie with her tails. :P
[17:15] <Kitsune no Hime> Yes....
[17:17] <Chibi-Catri> Awww.
[17:17] <Chibi-AnTil> Did you help him get better?
[17:17] <Kitsune no Hime> I did
[17:20] <Chibi-Catri> ou took your tails and did *fluff-fluff-fluff* on him and made him fall in love with you, right Mommy? ^___^
[17:22] * Kitsune no Hime giggles. "In a way"
[17:23] <Chibi-Catri> Because we Kitsune are powerful creatures! :D
[17:23] * Chibi-Catri gives Carrie a *fluff-fluff-fluff* with her tails. ^___^
[17:23] <Chibi-AnTil> And then you and Daddy had us!
[17:24] <Chibi-AnTil> And then we were a big family with lots and lots of love because you made him be a good Daddy! =^ ^=
[17:26] * Kitsune no Hime nods and smiles
[17:26] * Chibi-Nat has meanwhile fallen asleep in Mommy's arms. ~___~
[17:27] * Kitsune no Hime is happily cradling Natalia
[17:27] <Chibi-AnTil> I saw Daddy playing with Natalia last night, Mommy.
[17:27] <Kitsune no Hime> Did you?
[17:27] <Chibi-AnTil> He and Ara-su were letting her nibble on their ears and noses.
[17:28] <Kitsune no Hime> Your daddy adores your baby sister
[17:28] <Chibi-Catri> Do you think she'll like playing Dress-up when she's bigger?
[17:29] <Kitsune no Hime> Try asking her
[17:31] <Chibi-Catri> But she's still teeny! And can't talk yet. :<
[17:31] <Kitsune no Hime> Perhaps but if you try asking grown up Natalia she may have the answer for you
[17:32] <Chibi-AnTil> Are you and Daddy going to take any special trips, Mommy? Like maybe onboard one of the ships of the Fleet?! :D
[17:32] <Kitsune no Hime> We might
[17:32] * Chibi-Catri looks around for FutureSister-Natalia. >__> <__<
[17:32] * Chibi-AnTil looks excited now. "Which ship? Which ship?" :D
[17:33] <Kitsune no Hime> I don't know yet, darling
[17:34] <Chibi-AnTil> I hope it's one of the big ones. The biggest and strongest of all the ships we have!
[17:35] <Chibi-AnTil> Do you have a favorite ship of our fleet, Mommy?
[17:35] <Kitsune no Hime> Oh I don'tknow...
[17:37] <Chibi-Catri> I know what ship you like best, Mommy. :3
[17:37] <Kitsune no Hime> Oh?
[17:38] <Chibi-Catri> Whatever ship Daddy is on!! :D
[17:38] * Kitsune no Hime giggles, "Right you are, darling."
[17:40] <Chibi-Catri> See? I'm a smartfox!
[17:41] <Chibi-AnTil> :P
[17:41] * Chibi-Nat yawns and stretches again.
[17:43] * Chibi-Nat looks up at Mommy again.
[17:43] * Kitsune no Hime looks back
[17:44] <Kitsune no Hime> We ought to go greet daddy when he gets home
[17:44] <Chibi-Nat> :D
[17:44] <Chibi-Catri> Yayy! I'm gonna pounce on him!
[17:45] <Chibi-AnTil> Would Daddy like some cocoa, Mommy?
[17:45] * Kitsune no Hime gets to her feet
[17:45] <Kitsune no Hime> We'll worry about the cocoa later. Let's go see daddy first.
[17:45] * Chibi-AnTil and Chib-Catri both get up with Mommy.
[17:45] <Chibi-Catri> Bye Carrie! I had lotsa fun with you!
[17:45] <Chibi-Nat> :3
[17:45] *** Kitsune no Hime [madamed'amestris@EnclaveFedCom.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Let's go make sure daddy knows how much we miss him, Natalia)
[17:46] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Gah!")
[17:46] *** Chibi-AnTil [WellManneredFoxBoy@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Daddy's gonna be home soon!)
[17:46] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Gah-gah! :D)
[18:09] * The Intern hobbled in, limping a bit.
[18:09] * ^hobbles
[18:09] * The Intern has a lollipop in her mouth and sucks on it whilst crashing into a couch
[18:09] <The Intern> ><
[18:09] * Matsumi Kaze is sitting on the Q sofa....
[18:09] <Matsumi Kaze> ....you're welcome by the way....
[18:10] <&The Intern> by rassilon it hurts. everything hurts...
[18:10] <The Intern> What?
[18:10] <The Intern> Welcome for what?
[18:10] <Matsumi Kaze> ...you are welcome
[18:10] <Matsumi Kaze> for stopping Ragnarok
[18:10] * The Intern blinks
[18:10] <The Intern> What?
[18:11] <Matsumi Kaze> rag-na-rok
[18:11] * The Intern looks that up
[18:11] <The Intern> You stopped this?
[18:12] <Matsumi Kaze> me and my team
[18:12] <Matsumi Kaze> had to go to freaking norway
[18:12] <The Intern> Thank you!!
[18:12] <Matsumi Kaze> also I am never going outside again...for the rest of my life
[18:13] <The Intern> I know that feeling...
[18:14] * The Intern aches everywhere
[18:14] * The Intern looks at something John Constantine gave her
[18:15] <Matsumi Kaze> not getting kidnapped again by mister creepy stalker
[18:15] <The Intern> Would you... would you like to watch a filmed entertainment with me?
[18:15] <The Intern> Also... about that...
[18:15] <The Intern> Do we need....
[18:16] <Matsumi Kaze> I'd love to watch one!
[18:16] <The Intern> to take more... agressive measures against this "Prince Obsidian?"
[18:16] <Matsumi Kaze> I want someone to kick his butt
[18:17] <The Intern> I see
[18:17] * The Intern makes a decision
[18:17] *** spiritflame[flamelotus@akasaka.hikawajinja.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:17] *** @SpeedRcrX sets mode +o @spiritflame

[18:17] <@spiritflame> konbanwa @spiritflame
[18:17] *** @spiritflame has WARNED Prince Obsidian [0] 1 time(s)
[18:18] <@spiritflame> warning for metagaming / possible godmoding
[18:18] * @spiritflame is away 
[18:18] * The Intern looks at Prince Obsidian.
[18:18] *** Prince Obsidian is A cruel but handsome looking man with long raven hair, intense gray eyes and the mark of the Black Moon Clan on his forehead; dressed in black and gold armor with heavy mantle cape.
His image Song is: . He has been warned 1 times.

[18:18] <The Intern> Please... let me know if more needs to be done.
[18:19] <Matsumi Kaze> okies!
[18:19] <Matsumi Kaze> so what's this film you wanted to watch?
[18:19] * The Intern looks at the one Constantine handed her
[18:20] <Matsumi Kaze> ???
[18:21] <The Intern> ..Kwaidan
[18:21] <Matsumi Kaze> oooo!
[18:21] <The Intern> ...You know it?
[18:22] <Matsumi Kaze> heard of it!
[18:22] * The Intern stretches and winces
[18:22] <The Intern> Then we can learn about it together
[18:22] <&The Intern> ow
[18:24] * The Intern is a ball of pain right now
[18:24] * Matsumi Kaze digs in her pocket...and flicks something to the intern
[18:25] * The Intern catches it
[18:25] * Matsumi Kaze has tossed a bean to intern
[18:27] * The Intern catches
[18:27] <The Intern> a Bean!
[18:27] * The Intern EATS!
[18:27] * The Intern is HEALED!!!! O_O
[18:28] <The Intern> Wh-what is this?!
[18:28] <Matsumi Kaze> senzu bean
[18:30] <Matsumi Kaze> I get them from my sister who got them from some weird cat in a tower
[18:30] <The Magistra> Ceiling cat is watching you~
[18:32] * The Intern has started the movie here
[18:33] <Matsumi Kaze> oooo yay!
[18:33] <Matsumi Kaze> (( that toho logo is ONLY seen with this film ))
[18:33] <Matsumi Kaze> :D
[18:33] *** ?
[18:34] <Matsumi Kaze> (( pause it X ))
[18:34] *** oh, Toho Scope?
[18:34] <Matsumi Kaze> (( want to check something ))
[18:37] <Matsumi Kaze> (( nvm keep going ))
[18:37] *** *hums jeopardy tune*
[18:37] *** ok
[18:37] <Matsumi Kaze> :D;;;
[18:38] * Matsumi Kaze slowly sinks into her seat...
[18:39] * The Intern leans forward, eating popcorn as is the custom
[18:39] * The Intern changes topic to ` *** Topic is - Alabastor's player contaxt X, you're owed 120 EXP | Mike is getting a new 3DS XL next week, friend code in thread upon arrival | Dungeon Crawl this Sunday @ 20:00 in #ss3 | Streaming KWAIDAN here`
[18:40] * Matsumi Kaze JUMPS a bit
[18:40] <The Intern> !
[18:41] <The Intern> How cruel...
[18:43] <Matsumi Kaze> wow...this is...sad
[18:46] <The Intern> I take it this is the past?
[18:47] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm....
[18:47] <Matsumi Kaze> during the warring states I think
[18:48] <Matsumi Kaze> ...he's haunted by memories of home
[18:48] <The Intern> Such a spartan soundtrack...
[18:49] <Matsumi Kaze> creeps me out...
[18:52] <The Intern> Uh-oh....
[18:53] * The Intern thought the arrow was going to hit her...
[18:53] <Matsumi Kaze> hit who?
[18:53] <The Intern> The first wife.
[18:54] <Matsumi Kaze> but she's far away
[18:55] <The Intern> The video intercutting confused me....
[18:56] <Matsumi Kaze> it is..very stylish though!
[18:58] <The Intern> Yes!
[18:58] <Matsumi Kaze> wow it's..changed
[18:58] <The Intern> Yes...
[19:00] <Matsumi Kaze> wow there she is
[19:03] <Matsumi Kaze> .........
[19:04] <The Intern> ..........
[19:08] <The Intern> Those places look liek faces... the front of the house... the tree
[19:09] <Matsumi Kaze> ....
[19:09] <The Intern> ..........
[19:09] * The Intern turns green
[19:09] <The Intern> O_o
[19:10] * Matsumi Kaze SCREAMS
[19:10] * Matsumi Kaze has fallen off the Q sofa in fear
[19:11] <Matsumi Kaze> oh god OH GOD IT'S MOVING
[19:11] * The Intern is just STUNNED
[19:13] <Matsumi Kaze> oh god O___O
[19:14] * The Intern is haunted by that last image...
[19:19] <Matsumi Kaze> ..........
[19:19] <Matsumi Kaze> ...eyes in the sky
[19:20] <The Intern> Yes...
[19:21] <The Intern> It is an impressive effect...
[19:27] <The Intern> He would have to be some kind of fool to not heed that warning...
[19:37] * The Intern changes topic to `Alabastor's player contact X, you're owed 120 EXP | Mike is getting a new 3DS XL next week, friend code in thread upon arrival | Dungeon Crawl this Sunday @ 20:00 in #ss3`
[19:38] * The Intern is away: nap, even with the senzu a constant day of trainig took its toll
[19:38] *** YingGirl [guardianphoenix@unknowndestiny.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:38] <@spiritflame> konbanwa yinggirl
[19:38] * YingGirl looks at her bandages
[19:38] <YingGirl> - i hate being the weak one -
[19:38] * Matsumi Kaze GLOMPS Ying
[19:39] * YingGirl quickly shoves a dagger at Matsumi
[19:39] * YingGirl gets defensive
[19:39] <spiritflame> Matsumi Kaze rolls 1d10 [ 5 ]
[19:39] * Matsumi Kaze gets slashed ><
[19:39] <Matsumi Kaze> OOOW
[19:39] <Matsumi Kaze> ..that hurt...
[19:39] <YingGirl> sorry, i'm not good with people
[19:40] * YingGirl offer Matsumi some healing potions
[19:40] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:40] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain
[19:40] <David O`Cain> Evening.
[19:41] <YingGirl> i still hadn't recovered friom my fight
[19:41] * Matsumi Kaze gets healed
[19:41] <Matsumi Kaze> that was mean
[19:42] <YingGirl> i'm sorry, you shouldn't jump on people
[19:43] <David O`Cain> What happened?
[19:45] * YingGirl looks around
[19:46] <David O`Cain> ?
[19:47] <Matsumi Kaze> had..a rough day
[19:47] <David O`Cain> Gonna be alright, Matsumi?
[19:47] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah
[19:51] <David O`Cain> That's good. I'd have gone after you, but it seemed like it wasn't necessary at the time.
[19:54] * YingGirl is sitting in the corner
[19:58] <David O`Cain> So, what's new tonight?
[19:59] <Matsumi Kaze> stopped the end of the world
[20:00] * @MJayDee changes topic to `Alabastor's player contact X, you're owed 120 EXP | Mikes new friend code, update yo s[BLEEP]t: 2423-3926-6875 | Dungeon Crawl this Sunday @ 20:00 in #ss3`
[20:01] <David O`Cain> Wait, what? Where, and who tried it?
[20:01] <Matsumi Kaze> Norway
[20:01] <Matsumi Kaze> and the Giants
[20:03] <David O`Cain> Er, which Giants? ^_^;;
[20:07] <Matsumi Kaze> the giants and the norse gods
[20:11] <David O`Cain> Oooooh, okay.
[20:16] <David O`Cain> Er, what are these giants like, anyway?
[20:17] <Matsumi Kaze> biiiig
[20:20] <David O`Cain> How big are we talking height-wise?
[20:21] <Matsumi Kaze> biiiiiig
[20:23] <David O`Cain> Fine. ^_^;
[20:27] <David O`Cain> So, what'd you do to stop'em?
[20:28] <Matsumi Kaze> ....the power of song
[20:32] <David O`Cain> Music soothed the savage beast, huh?
[20:32] <Matsumi Kaze> sort of
[20:33] <David O`Cain> Still, glad to hear you and the rest kicked much ass.
[20:33] <Matsumi Kaze> ...we had help
[20:34] <David O`Cain> Oh cool. Who showed up?
[20:34] <Matsumi Kaze> ..the original valkyrie unit
[20:35] <David O`Cain> No. Get outta here.
[20:40] <David O`Cain> How'd they...?
[20:42] <Matsumi Kaze> it's a long story
[20:43] <David O`Cain> I see.
[20:54] * YingGirl still sits on the corner
[20:56] <David O`Cain> Still, glad the world ain't ending any time soon.
[21:04] * David O`Cain takes a seat on a sofa
[21:15] * YingGirl gets up and leave
[21:15] *** YingGirl [guardianphoenix@unknowndestiny.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (night time)
[21:16] <David O`Cain> Anything else, Matsumi?
[21:19] <Matsumi Kaze> nooooooope
[21:26] <David O`Cain> Okay. Well, since it's us two here, could you tell me how the original team helped out, please?
[21:32] <Matsumi Kaze> joined us in song!
[21:33] <David O`Cain> Okay. Next question, then. How were they able to return here, so to speak?
[21:34] <Matsumi Kaze> cause they're valkyries
[21:36] <David O`Cain> Okay. You mentioned that it was a long story, though. If you got the time for it, I'd like to hear that story.
[21:39] <Matsumi Kaze> nah!
[21:42] <David O`Cain> Why not? :P
[21:45] <Matsumi Kaze> cuz don't feel like it :p
[21:47] <David O`Cain> Damn. Oh well. Probably would have been a neat story.
[21:50] <Matsumi Kaze> it was epiiiic
[21:51] <David O`Cain> Heh, I'll bet.
[22:03] <Matsumi Kaze> Masaki was awesome too!
[22:05] <David O`Cain> Oh yeah? That's really cool!
[22:12] <David O`Cain> Don't know if I would have been much help, though. I mean, I was rather busy elsewhere.
[22:18] <Matsumi Kaze> ehhh it's ok
[22:39] <David O`Cain> No casualties?
[22:40] <Matsumi Kaze> nooope
[22:41] <David O`Cain> That's good.
[22:49] * Matsumi Kaze yawns @_@
[22:55] <David O`Cain> Long fight earlier?
[22:58] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah @_@
[22:58] * The Intern wakes up
[22:59] <The Intern> yes... @_@
[22:59] <David O`Cain> Oh, hey, Intern. Didn't see you there.
[23:00] <Matsumi Kaze> still mad at you intern!
[23:00] <The Intern> What did I do...?
[23:01] <Matsumi Kaze> you guys didn't care I got kidnapped >:(
[23:01] <David O`Cain> Huh?
[23:01] <David O`Cain> Calm down, Matsumi. There's no need to get into a huff about it.
[23:02] <Matsumi Kaze> >:(
[23:03] <The Intern> I was... I was sleeping ><
[23:04] <Matsumi Kaze> :( you guys wouldn't care
[23:07] * Matsumi Kaze mopes
[23:07] <The Intern> I care <M
[23:07] <The Intern> ><
[23:07] <Matsumi Kaze> oh thanks!
[23:07] <Matsumi Kaze> :D
[23:12] <David O`Cain> I care, too. Had to keep Obsidian busy.
[23:14] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah I know that, david!
[23:14] <David O`Cain> Good. :D
[23:18] <Matsumi Kaze> ^_^
[23:21] <Matsumi Kaze> so what happened to you? *pokes intern*
[23:21] <The Intern> I spent all day fighting... rei.bot and Lady Blyledge...
[23:23] <Matsumi Kaze> you fought shorty rei.bot?
[23:25] <David O`Cain> Surprised she didn't turn you to paste.
[23:25] <David O`Cain> Or worse, pink mist.
[23:27] <The Intern> Well it was training...
[23:29] <David O`Cain> Gotcha.
[23:46] <Matsumi Kaze> >.>
[00:01] <The Intern> ?
[00:02] <Matsumi Kaze> hey intern
[00:02] <The Intern> YeS?
[00:02] <Matsumi Kaze> ever had lefsa??
[00:02] <The Intern> No?
[00:04] * Matsumi Kaze runs over to the resteraunt
[00:07] <David O`Cain> Lefsa?
[00:08] * Matsumi Kaze returns with a plate of this
[00:08] * The Intern eats!
[00:08] <The Intern> This is very tasty!
[00:11] <Matsumi Kaze> eee yay
[00:13] <David O`Cain> Oh wow.
[00:19] * Matsumi Kaze is starting to nod off
[00:24] <David O`Cain> Getting tired, Matsumi?
[00:25] <Matsumi Kaze> NOODLES
[00:28] <The Intern> WHAT ABOUT THEM?!
[00:30] <Matsumi Kaze> huh what did I say something? @_@
[00:33] <The Intern> I should get some rest... more training tomorrow..
[00:33] <The Intern> goodnight
[00:33] *** The Intern [neminixblipsonara@cia674.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Wait how does this thing work again!?!!?!?)
[00:33] <David O`Cain> Yeah, sleep sounds pretty good right about now. Take care, Matsumi.
[00:33] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Home for sleepytime.)
[00:34] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (too sleepy @_@)
[09:00] * The Intern CRASHES though a window, hits a sofa and faceplants on the floor
[09:01] * @spiritflame flies through the window and goes to slam The Intern with two closed fists
[09:01] * The Intern rolls out of the way just in the nick of time ><
[09:05] <The Intern> enogh... enough ><
[09:06] <@spiritflame> not enough~
[09:06] * @spiritflame grabs the sofa Intern hit, lifts it over her head
[09:06] * @spiritflame drops it on her
[09:06] * The Intern gets her blades up in time and cleaves the sofa in half ><
[09:07] * The Intern pants @_@
[09:07] * The Intern lays on the ground, unable to move
[09:07] * @Sakura Xadium Aino climbs in the broken window
[09:07] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Not bad, you survived again!
[09:08] <&The Intern> b-barely
[09:12] <@spiritflame> you are impriving
[09:12] <@spiritflame> ^improving
[09:13] <&The Intern> I think... I think i'm paralyzed @_@
[09:14] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Nah that's just all your muscles pushed to the point of utter failure
[09:14] * @Sakura Xadium Aino kneels down and feeds her a senzu
[09:14] <The Intern> !
[09:14] <The Intern> Oh gods..I feel better, but I still can't move...
[09:16] * @spiritflame picks her up and lays her on a sofa
[09:16] <@spiritflame> rest
[09:20] * @Sakura Xadium Aino brings a bagel
[09:20] * @Sakura Xadium Aino 's bagel is gone.
[09:20] * The Intern is chewing, still lying there
[09:20] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> O_o
[09:21] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Did you see that, r-chan, I didn't see that...
[09:21] <@spiritflame> i saw it :P
[09:21] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Well you're you :P
[09:21] * @spiritflame draws sakura-chan away from intern-chan
[09:22] <@spiritflame> this will work
[09:23] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I feel kinda bad... she's already got Noriko's hopes pinned on her.
[09:23] <@spiritflame> Your hopes and your sister's hopes are the same
[09:27] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[09:27] <@spiritflame> ohayo matsumi kaze
[09:28] * Matsumi Kaze wanders downstairs in a daze and sits on the Q sofa
[09:29] * The Intern waves weakly from the sofa she's lying on
[09:29] <The Intern> Hi...
[09:29] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Hi Aunt Matsumi! :D
[09:29] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah...hi
[09:29] * Matsumi Kaze looks exausted
[09:30] * Matsumi Kaze gives a sigh
[09:31] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> You okay?
[09:32] * @spiritflame brings in some oolong tea for everyone
[09:32] <Matsumi Kaze> worn down
[09:32] * Matsumi Kaze takes some with thanks
[09:32] <Matsumi Kaze> yesterday tore me a new one
[09:32] <Matsumi Kaze> ....and I still feel..unnerved around her...yet I feel guilty like doing so is wrong
[09:33] <@spiritflame> around whom?
[09:33] <Matsumi Kaze> valeria
[09:35] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> You aren't the only on .
[09:35] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ^one
[09:35] <The Intern> Myself as well...
[09:35] * @spiritflame shrugs
[09:35] <@spiritflame> she is what she is
[09:36] <Matsumi Kaze> >.O
[09:36] <Matsumi Kaze> - NEVER EVER SAY THAT -
[09:36] <@spiritflame> ?
[09:37] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Wow rageburst
[09:37] <Matsumi Kaze> the is what blank is thing..it's so..so..meaninless
[09:37] <@spiritflame> it is not meaningless; it is a tautology
[09:37] <@spiritflame> accept the nature of thing
[09:37] <@spiritflame> understand it
[09:38] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I don't care to...
[09:38] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Sakura April was bad enough...
[09:38] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> But having to look that girl in the face is too much for me.
[09:38] <Matsumi Kaze> she's smug..arrogant..bloodthirsty...
[09:39] <@spiritflame> :<
[09:39] <Matsumi Kaze> and a big meanie
[09:39] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Yeah she's nothing like me at all! Nothing! ><
[09:39] <@spiritflame> ....you, through a mirror darkly
[09:39] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ............
[09:40] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> shall we talk about rei-bot?!
[09:40] <@spiritflame> ....rei-bot is still here :P
[09:40] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> oh yeah <_<
[09:40] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> neeeeeverminf
[09:40] <@spiritflame> i embraced my worse half and conquered it
[09:40] * Matsumi Kaze sips her oolong tea angerly....a bit too fast and starts to choke >.O
[09:41] <@spiritflame> can you do the same?
[09:41] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> tbh...
[09:41] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> screw that.
[09:41] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I'm too old for this s[BLEEP]t. I have a kid now.
[09:41] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> And a husband.
[09:41] <@spiritflame> it's not like you to run~
[09:41] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Are you actualyl goading me?
[09:42] <@spiritflame> yes
[09:42] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ....Well that was.... honest <<
[09:42] <The Intern> Lady Blyledge...
[09:42] <The Intern> Co-Ordinator Actuary made her my responsibility.
[09:42] <The Intern> This isn't your battle... I wouldn't ask you to take it on.
[09:44] * Matsumi Kaze just sips her oolong..deep in thought and frowning
[09:44] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Well...
[09:44] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> to beat her you'd have to be able to beat me.
[09:45] * The Intern gulps
[09:45] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Which is why we're training.
[09:45] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I think you've got the stuff... you're cleverer than you let on, and you think more sideways than I do.
[09:45] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Which is why Sis chose you.
[09:46] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> We just need to get you firing on all cylinders all the time.
[09:46] <The Intern> ~_~
[09:46] <@spiritflame> enough rest
[09:46] * Matsumi Kaze just listens to the others..more like a teenage kid around her parents
[09:46] * @spiritflame grabs intern by the collar with two fingers and unceremoniously pitches her through the roof
[09:47] *** The Intern [neminixblipsonara@cia674.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has quit IRC (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!)
[09:47] * @spiritflame flies up after her
[09:47] <@spiritflame> .away
[09:47] * @spiritflame is away 
[09:47] <Matsumi Kaze> ..............
[09:47] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Of course me teaching her much is pointless
[09:47] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I guess
[09:47] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Because the best I could ever hope to do against me is a stalemate.
[09:47] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> that's where r-chan comes in...
[09:48] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> because one thing Valeria did not have in her life was her.
[09:48] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Seven swords~
[09:48] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ..What?
[09:48] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Hi~ ♡
[09:49] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Seven Swords must be found and fought for, rememebr that~
[09:49] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Yeah, it was the nearest thing to a freaking civil war.
[09:49] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Think about something.
[09:50] <Matsumi Kaze> .....................
[09:50] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> rei-bot emerged from the depths of an alternate realm.. the sum of all the negativeity rei.bot had purified.
[09:50] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> and set you all against each other so that humanity might advance.
[09:51] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Who else had that philosophy?
[09:51] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ...Wait what
[09:51] <Matsumi Kaze> ..it was still a stupid thing
[09:51] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> They met with a punch so epic it split the universes.
[09:52] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> But how did she get here~?
[09:52] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Who let her in~?
[09:52] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ...you~?
[09:52] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> No, silly stupid face.
[09:52] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> But just as you needed your rei.bot growing up...
[09:52] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I needed my rei-bot.
[09:53] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ....................................................
[09:53] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Nizhaladax!?
[09:53] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> DING DING DING DING you win the NO PRIZE
[09:53] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> so you see, dear inferioré
[09:54] *** @Valeria Xadium Aino [vxaino@imperia-central.cmn] has left #suburbansenshi2 (I actually lack for nothing.)
[09:54] <Matsumi Kaze> .............................................................
[09:54] <Matsumi Kaze> >.O
[09:58] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Wait.
[09:58] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> WAIT.
[09:58] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> WAAIIIIT.
[09:58] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> If you absorbed rei-bot...
[09:58] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Then that means...
[09:58] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> You, in some sense, were her tutor as well...
[09:58] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> rei.bot...
[09:58] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> O_O
[10:00] <Matsumi Kaze> ???
[10:00] * @Sakura Xadium Aino sinks to her knees, confused
[10:02] <Matsumi Kaze> ...
[10:02] * Matsumi Kaze walks over and gives sakura a hug?
[10:03] * @Sakura Xadium Aino hugs back weakly
[10:03] <Matsumi Kaze> ...wish I could help more
[10:05] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> It's okay.
[10:06] <Matsumi Kaze> no no it's not
[10:07] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> It's okay, I said.
[10:09] <Matsumi Kaze> it's not I should do more ><
[10:09] <Matsumi Kaze> I don't like seeing you upset ><
[10:10] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I'll be fine.
[10:10] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> This is hardly the worst thign ever in my life.
[10:11] * Matsumi Kaze starts to sniffle T_T
[10:12] <Matsumi Kaze> but..but....
[10:14] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ...
[10:14] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> There, there.
[10:14] * @Sakura Xadium Aino pulls out a hankie. "blow"
[10:15] * Matsumi Kaze grabs the hankie and blows with all her might ><
[10:15] <Matsumi Kaze> sorry...emotions getting best of me T_T
[10:15] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> O_o
[10:16] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> you can keep... the hankie..
[10:16] <Matsumi Kaze> thankies...*sniffle*
[10:16] <Matsumi Kaze> ..just..you're super special to me...
[10:16] <Matsumi Kaze> ..and I hate seeing you super upset
[10:17] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Awwh thanks T_T
[10:18] <Matsumi Kaze> and..and valeria makes you feel bad...so..I..want to protect you
[10:19] <Matsumi Kaze> if you went away forever..my heart would break T_T
[10:19] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> T____________T
[10:19] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I won't go away forever but...
[10:19] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I really do want to spend more time with my famiyl...
[10:19] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> and I don't want to be like THAT GUY in the cop movies who's one day out from retirement and he gets shot
[10:20] <Matsumi Kaze> I..I know *snifflies*
[10:20] <Matsumi Kaze> just..don't know what to do
[10:24] <Matsumi Kaze> sorry sorry teenage hormones ><
[10:24] * Matsumi Kaze hits the side of her head ><
[10:29] <Matsumi Kaze> ><
[10:31] <Matsumi Kaze> ...sakura?
[10:34] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> yeah?
[10:34] <Matsumi Kaze> sorry..you were so quiet
[10:34] <Matsumi Kaze> ....was I suppose to turn out like this..or....is the timeline changing
[10:36] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Err...
[10:36] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> My only point of reference is my timeline so...
[10:36] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> any answers for you wouldn't exactly be relevant... sorries ><
[10:36] <Matsumi Kaze> okies...
[10:37] <Matsumi Kaze> Valeria..she kept telling me
[10:37] <Matsumi Kaze> ..that I have to become my element
[10:37] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Have to?
[10:38] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> You don't have to do anything.
[10:38] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> You do what you wanna.
[10:39] <Matsumi Kaze> ...I just don't know...
[10:39] <Matsumi Kaze> she's so intense....and so.....singleminded..it scares me
[10:40] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Well... I was like her once...
[10:40] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> When I thought my folks were dead...
[10:41] * Matsumi Kaze scoots away a bit from sakuyra
[10:41] * @Sakura Xadium Aino flails "that was a long time ago!"
[10:42] * Matsumi Kaze scoots back
[10:43] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> T_T
[10:44] <Matsumi Kaze> sorry...
[10:46] <Matsumi Kaze> ...so what now
[10:47] <Matsumi Kaze> >.>
[10:47] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Well...
[10:47] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> We have to get her ready.
[10:48] <Matsumi Kaze> her?
[10:48] * The Intern is currently being airjuggled
[10:48] <&The Intern> HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP
[10:48] * @spiritflame is airjuggling intern in midair
[10:49] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Her.
[10:49] <Matsumi Kaze> ..should I do anything?
[10:49] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Be supportive?
[10:50] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> When I retire...
[10:50] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I'm giving her my @
[10:51] <Matsumi Kaze> O_O
[10:53] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> That's why we're training her so hard.
[10:54] <Matsumi Kaze> oh...are you going to leave..the senkai too?
[10:54] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Nope!
[10:54] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I wanna do more stage work...
[10:55] * Matsumi Kaze smiles at that!
[10:55] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I always loved the stage...
[10:56] <Matsumi Kaze> me too
[10:56] <Matsumi Kaze> it's like..you get to be someone else ^_^
[10:58] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Yup!
[10:58] <Matsumi Kaze> the one you guys are going to be in is going to be fun ^_^
[11:01] * Matsumi Kaze looks a bit happier...
[11:01] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> :D
[11:02] <Matsumi Kaze> you know it's weird...everything just seems to be changing
[11:03] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Change is good!
[11:03] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> If everythign was the same there'd be no point of going day to day
[11:04] <Matsumi Kaze> heh yeah true!
[11:04] <Matsumi Kaze> guess it's not bad being young again
[11:05] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> (( brb ))
[11:14] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> (( back ))
[11:14] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Yeah... the world's changing...
[11:14] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> It's been almost a decade since I showed up here...
[11:14] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> change is due ^^
[11:15] * Matsumi Kaze is looking at her face in the mirror..then her hair
[11:17] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm...
[11:19] <Matsumi Kaze> I'll be back!
[11:19] * Matsumi Kaze is away: getting something
[11:21] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Yeah... it's time for a change...
[11:29] <psYchO_saKi> you know... I could deal with her~
[11:29] <psYchO_saKi> Just remove my sanity limiter~
[11:29] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Nice try XD
[11:29] <psYchO_saKi> So I don't understand something, blondie.
[11:30] <psYchO_saKi> I don't freak you out nearly as much as she does
[11:30] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> LOL you did back the first time we met.
[11:30] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> But you're different, you're your own person...
[11:32] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> She's just a cheap copy.
[11:33] <psYchO_saKi> Listen to yourself~
[11:33] <psYchO_saKi> "cheap copy"
[11:33] <psYchO_saKi> That's what she says about you.
[11:34] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I was here FIRST.
[11:34] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I'm a real girl! My mom gave birth to me!
[11:35] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I worked really hard to become the person I am!
[11:35] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> She's just a data dump!
[11:35] <psYchO_saKi> She's not and you know it~
[11:35] <psYchO_saKi> She really is you, just turned left instead of right~
[11:37] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> But why... why.
[11:37] <psYchO_saKi> You know why, and that's what's scaring you.
[11:37] <psYchO_saKi> I was built to kill you.
[11:37] <psYchO_saKi> That's it. Very simple. Easy to handle.
[11:37] <psYchO_saKi> She was built to kill... the comfortable constraints of the cosmos.
[11:38] <psYchO_saKi> That's a totally different thing.
[11:39] <psYchO_saKi> And she's already done something huge you couldn't.
[11:39] <psYchO_saKi> That terror in the back of your mind that you fight every day, that laughs at you when you sleep, your greatest failure as a hero...
[11:39] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ><
[11:40] <psYchO_saKi> She crushed it.
[11:40] <psYchO_saKi> Ground it under her heel and moved on.
[11:40] <psYchO_saKi> How the f[BLEEP]k do you deal with that?
[11:43] * @Sakura Xadium Aino laughs
[11:43] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Gawddamn I'm having a heart to heart with my mortal enemy
[11:43] <psYchO_saKi> F[BLEEP]k you, that ship sailed years ago when I let you go.
[11:43] <psYchO_saKi> I do what *I* want.
[11:44] <psYchO_saKi> Not what mama wanted me to do.
[11:44] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Am I wrong to foist this on Intern...
[11:44] <psYchO_saKi> Are you doing that because you're running like a little b[BLEEP]ch?
[11:45] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> >< it feels that way...
[11:45] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> But I do have a reason...
[11:45] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Intern doesn't think like me.
[11:45] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> And doesn't react like me...
[11:46] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> But she's got the instinct, and the clevernes...
[11:46] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> She can outfox Valeria. I'm sure of it.
[11:46] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Or make her a positive force...
[11:47] <psYchO_saKi> IF you really believe that, then stick to your f[BLEEP]king guns.
[11:47] <psYchO_saKi> Follow through and hone your weapon.
[11:48] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> She's not a weapon ><
[11:48] <psYchO_saKi> hehehe
[11:48] <psYchO_saKi> HAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
[11:48] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> WHAT? ><
[11:48] * psYchO_saKi is away: You're still "you".
[11:49] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> .... hehehe
[11:49] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> That makes me feel better.
[11:57] * @Sakura Xadium Aino is away: time to help train the face of the future
[13:45] * Matsumi Kaze is back
[13:45] <Matsumi Kaze> OK I'm back and........where is everyone
[13:49] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (darn)
[16:24] * the phone rings
[16:27] * the phone keeps ringing
[16:29] * The Magistra awnsers "moshi moshi?"
[16:30] <???> found zzzzt agent 9zzzzt tell the others...location found zzzzzzzzt.....station taken zzzzzzt.....omincron tzzzzzt....imperiative...get message tozzzzzztt
[16:31] *** ??? has left #suburbansenshi2 (connection lost)
[16:31] <The Magistra> .....za?
[16:31] <The Magistra> omicron the nomad soul?
[16:44] * The Intern drags herself in, in a full body cast almost
[16:44] <&The Intern> oh gods....
[16:44] * The Intern pulls herself to the center of the lobby and just stops
[16:45] <The Intern> @_@
[16:50] * The Intern lays on her back looking up at the faux sky, so hungry...
[16:50] <The Intern> :r
[16:57] * The Intern 's tummy rumbles
[16:57] * giant pancake floats by...
[16:57] <The Intern> .....
[16:57] <&The Intern> what...
[16:58] * The Intern tries to reach up for it, but the cast is in the way
[16:58] <&The Intern> n...nooooo T___T
[16:58] * cupcakes tumble through the air
[16:58] <The Intern> ............
[16:58] <The Intern> T_____________________T
[17:01] * phone rings
[17:01] * The Intern browtwitches
[17:01] * The Intern vibrates a bit, trying to move but the cast is inhibiting her movement
[17:02] * phone rings again
[17:02] <&The Intern> gnehh....
[17:03] * potato flies by
[17:03] <The Intern> ...................!
[17:03] <The Intern> gnnnRRRAaaaggggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[17:04] * The Intern EXPLODES OUT OF HER CAST
[17:04] * The Intern LEAPS for the POTATO
[17:04] * potato is just a mirage
[17:04] * The Intern
[17:04] <The Intern> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
[17:04] * The Intern 's bones all crack because hey. no cast
[17:04] * phone keeps ringing
[17:04] * The Intern crashes to the ground
[17:05] * the phone tumbkles down near her
[17:05] * The Intern nudges the reciever
[17:05] <&The Intern> h... help///
[17:05] * phone comes off
[17:06] <phone> * * ___** *___ ____*
[17:07] <&The Intern> help meeeee
[17:07] <phone> * *___** *___ ____*
[17:07] <&The Intern> hello...? hello? i think all my bones have broken...
[17:08] <&The Intern> i'm in quite an incredible amount of pain...
[17:08] <&The Intern> and i'm hungry, gods i'm so hungry
[17:09] <phone> *___ ___ ___ * *____* ___* ____ ____** *____ ____ * ____ ____ * * * ____ *
[17:09] <&The Intern> GOD STOP BEEPING AT ME CAN'T YOU SEE I'M IN HORRIBLE...
[17:10] * The Intern pauses and thinks, wait, that's a pattern...
[17:10] * The Intern winces, oh god it hurts to even think
[17:10] * The Intern recalls the pattern
[17:10] <phone> ___ ____ ____ ____ ___ ____ * **_____*____* *____* _____ _____ _____ _____*
[17:12] <&The Intern> 'help... agent in danger... omicron...
[17:13] * phone 's line goes dead
[17:14] <The Magistra> them again
[17:14] <The Intern> ...again?
[17:14] * The Intern looks up at Magistra @_@
[17:15] <The Magistra> They just calls
[17:15] <The Magistra> *called
[17:17] <&The Intern> i see
[17:18] * The Intern is splayed out on the ground, unmoving other than her mouth and eyes
[17:24] <@spiritflame> Modern_hero 120 does not exist in the database
[17:24] *** Modern_hero has gained 120 EXP!!
[17:25] * The Intern changes topic to `Mike's new friend code, update yo s[[BLEEP]]t: 2423-3926-6875 | Dungeon Crawl TONIGHT @ 20:00 in #ss3`
[17:28] <&The Intern> Lady Magistra...
[17:28] <&The Intern> Do... do you have any more of those healing... healing beans?
[17:35] * senzu bean is rolled over to intern
[17:37] * The Intern moves her head a bit and manages to nom it
[17:37] * The Intern heals!
[17:37] <The Intern> @_@
[17:37] <&The Intern> so sore... but so full ♡
[17:37] <The Intern> Those beans are amazing!
[17:37] * The Intern sits up
[17:38] <The Intern> Agent in danger at Omicron...
[17:38] * The Intern is away: checking to see if we have any assets on "Omicron"?
[17:51] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:51] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa kaelyn p. peinforte
[17:52] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte walks out of her shop
[17:53] * The Magistra sits crosslegged on her TARDIS
[17:53] * The Intern is back
[17:54] <The Intern> We've lost contact with a research station... Omicron theta...
[17:54] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> Omicron Theta?
[17:55] * The Magistra shrugs
[17:55] <The Magistra> found zzzzt agent 9zzzzt tell the others...location found zzzzzzzzt.....station taken zzzzzzt.....omincron tzzzzzt....imperiative...get message tozzzzzztt
[17:55] <The Intern> Yes it's a research station...
[17:55] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> how unusual
[17:56] * The Magistra is doing her best impersnation of static sounds during the ZZZZts
[17:56] <The Intern> "Location found"...
[17:56] <The Intern> this must be the field agent who we requested check intot he virus that hit the Hotel and the Panopticon...
[17:57] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hmm.....
[17:59] <The Magistra> You got a call too, what did they say?
[18:00] <The Intern> Basically the same...
[18:02] <The Intern> Our records have been tampered with... but...
[18:02] <&The Intern> This is the best we have in regard to a layout of the faciltiy.
[18:04] <The Magistra> ...You're missing the whole middle section
[18:05] <The Intern> I did say the records were tampered with.
[18:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> not very promising
[18:05] <The Intern> We're going to have to take in a team... we'll have one shot at trasmatting in...
[18:07] * The Intern moves a painting aside and looks at some gauges...
[18:08] <The Intern> We won't have enough power massed to make the TRANSMAT until 20:00
[18:08] <The Intern> So until them we might want to figure out where to enter the facility.
[18:09] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hmm.. I see
[18:09] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> it may be a good idea to bring an engineer with
[18:11] <The Intern> I agree...
[18:11] <The Intern> I have some skill, but we'll need a proper stellar engineer...
[18:11] *** Morrigan [SexyNaughtyBitchyMe@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa morrigan
[18:11] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> indeed
[18:11] <Morrigan> Sounds like a job for a certain lady Time Lord you all now.
[18:13] <Morrigan> Now what all are y'all chattin' about, hmmm?
[18:13] <The Intern> We may know the origin of the virus that attacked the HOTEL.
[18:14] <Morrigan> Do tell.
[18:14] <The Intern> It looks like whoever is responsible is on Time Lord research station Omicron Theta.
[18:14] <Morrigan> Not that Obsidian guy.
[18:14] <The Intern> We're going to attack the base tonight.
[18:14] <Morrigan> Never heard of that place. Where's it located?
[18:14] <The Intern> (I doubt he has the competence)
[18:14] <The Intern> On the far end of the Galaxy.
[18:16] <Morrigan> Will Meladina be joining that mission?
[18:16] <The Intern> I'd like it if she did.
[18:17] <Morrigan> Who else would you like to accompany you? Because depending on the role I can certainly recommend some people.
[18:17] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> it would be of our benifit
[18:17] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I shall go naturally
[18:17] <The Intern> The more, the better.
[18:17] * The Intern is trying not to look nervous, she's neevr led a strike team before in a real exercise.
[18:19] <Morrigan> Anywho, why are y'all wanting to go to that place at all? What started this whole shindig?
[18:19] <Morrigan> I sound like Gemini, don't I?
[18:20] <The Intern> It's a crude approximation <_<
[18:20] <The Intern> Because we were attacked by that virus which shut down the HOTEL's power...
[18:20] <The Intern> And the Panopticon was attacked..
[18:21] * The Intern doesn't mention that other Gallifreyan travel technology was compromised.
[18:21] <The Intern> So this person needs to be apprehended, and the damage stopped.
[18:21] <Morrigan> So...you think it's where Norom perpetrated all of that s[BLEEP]t to begin with.
[18:22] * The Intern 's fist subconsciously tightens
[18:22] <The Intern> I don't honestly know if this has anything to do with the former Cardinal.
[18:23] <Morrigan> Seems I'm close to the mark though, judging by your body language.
[18:23] <The Magistra> ...
[18:23] <The Intern> I told you, I don't know.
[18:23] <The Intern> I just... that man...
[18:24] <The Intern> I don't like thinking about him...
[18:24] <The Magistra> Can we please not talk about grandfather...
[18:24] <Morrigan> Fair enough. You're not the only one.
[18:24] * Morrigan sits down and grins at everyone.
[18:26] <The Intern> ... you seem pleased?
[18:26] <Morrigan> Just chillin' finally. Been having lots and lots of things happening with me lately, but things are finally starting to get copacetic once more. ^___^
[18:27] <Morrigan> How are YOU feeling though, Intern?
[18:27] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte whacks Morrigan on the head with her cane
[18:27] <The Intern> Fine... just.. sore.
[18:28] <Morrigan> OW! What the heck was that for? >:(
[18:29] <Morrigan> Well, you were saying you thought all your bones were broken and that you were in an incredible amount of pain and I was wondering if any of your wounds were starting to smell like almonds. :P
[18:29] <The Intern> I had one of those healing beans...
[18:30] <Morrigan> Oh, a Senzu!
[18:31] <Morrigan> What'd you think of it?
[18:31] <The Intern> Very filling!
[18:32] <Morrigan> I have a serious question though.
[18:32] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte leans against her cane
[18:33] <Morrigan> What would a Senzu bean burrito do if someone ate it?
[18:34] <The Intern> I don't know...
[18:35] <Morrigan> But you'd probably love to find out Intern.
[18:35] <The Intern> <_<
[18:36] <The Intern> >_>
[18:36] <Morrigan> With spicy salsa and a side of spanish rice.
[18:36] <The Intern> :r
[18:36] <The Intern> I-- I might <_<
[18:36] <Morrigan> Kaelyn, why DID you hit me with your cane?
[18:38] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> my own reasons
[18:38] <Morrigan> Because you're a Hater? :P
[18:39] <Morrigan> Or because you still can't control that pesky Tengu girl and you're a sourp[BLEEP]?
[18:39] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte just looks at morrigan
[18:42] <Morrigan> :P
[18:44] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte simply looks ahead
[18:44] <Morrigan> But Intern, how DID you end up in that body cast?
[18:45] <The Intern> training with rei.bot and Lady Blyledge...
[18:45] <The Intern> they are relentless <_<
[18:45] <Morrigan> Huh? You mean Sakura? What'd she do to you?
[18:46] <The Intern> All mannerof attacks <_<
[18:47] <Morrigan> Looks like you stopped them all. Just probably not the way you were hoping.
[18:47] * The Intern laughs weakly
[18:47] <The Intern> (those two are monsters...)
[18:48] <Morrigan> As for rei.bot, sounds like you too are being subjected to the Cruel Tutelage of Pai-Rei.bot!
[18:49] *** Junpei [Engineer@Aescapulus.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:49] <@spiritflame> konbanwa junpei
[18:49] <The Intern> M-most likely...
[18:49] * Junpei looks around the room.
[18:49] <Junpei> I see you have full power again!
[18:50] <The Intern> Yes! Thank you so much for the loan of the reactor!
[18:51] <Morrigan> Still having problems with the power grid?
[18:51] <Junpei> Do you want to hang on to Bertha-kun for a bit longer, just in case? Or is she ready to go home?
[18:51] <The Intern> May we hold onto it for a few days longer? Just in case.
[18:53] <Junpei> She looks like she's being useful, so a few days more will be fine.
[18:53] <Morrigan> I'm surprised you guys haven't installed something simple as a precaution after all of this virus-crap.
[18:54] <Junpei> The problem, miss, is the level of power they need.
[18:54] <The Intern> The supplies are on order but they won't be installed until next Tuesday.
[18:54] <Morrigan> How about we hook up Chibi-Usa's raging libido to a mana-battery. Hook Helios up to it too and you'd practically have a Perpetual Motion Machine running a kinetic dynamo.
[18:55] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte walks over and taps the Mel's TARDIS with her cane
[18:55] <Junpei> Bertha, there, is 1GW and could barley get the basic security systems up.
[18:56] <Junpei> I think Aes offered them a Core Tap, but there was a safety concern?
[18:56] * Meladina unlocks the TARDIS door from the console, but does not get up from her work station
[18:56] * Morrigan is away: Hmmm, do WE have anything that could help out with this?
[18:56] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> Meladina...we will be requiring you
[18:56] * Bom-chikka-wow-wow
[18:57] <Meladina> For?
[18:57] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> we are running an operation tonight...we require a technician
[18:58] <Meladina> I see
[18:58] * Meladina sets her work onto the bench and exits her TARDIS
[19:00] *** Meladina has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:00] <@spiritflame> konbanwa meladina
[19:02] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> it seems trouble has started in a resarch facility
[19:02] <Meladina> A research facility?
[19:03] <The Intern> Omicron Theta...
[19:03] <The Intern> a research facility on the far side of the Galaxy...
[19:03] <Meladina> I see
[19:04] <&The Intern> All our data on it.
[19:05] <Meladina> How do you plan to get there?
[19:05] <The Intern> We will be able to TRANSMAT in at 20:00
[19:05] <The Intern> It will take a great deal of power...
[19:05] <The Intern> So we can only land en masse in one spot.
[19:05] <The Magistra> Or I can just cut a hole in space time and we just walk in
[19:05] *** Junpei [Engineer@Aescapulus.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (I'll fix it when I get back.)
[19:05] <Meladina> .....the entire interior section of the facility is missing from your map
[19:07] <The Intern> The records were tampered with.
[19:09] <Meladina> Well the antimatter research lab might be interesting.....
[19:09] <The Intern> There are eight possible entry points along the perimeter.
[19:09] <The Intern> four airlocks and four spacedocks.
[19:11] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hmm
[19:13] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I am certain whoever is there...may be expecting trouble
[19:15] <The Intern> Yes.
[19:16] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:16] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain
[19:18] <David O`Cain> Evening, ladies.
[19:19] <The Intern> Good evening!
[19:20] *** Meladina [0] has quit IRC (RAGEQUIT im done for the night)
[19:20] <The Magistra> .....?
[19:20] <The Intern> ...
[19:20] <David O`Cain> Um, did I miss something?
[19:21] <The Magistra> I think we all did
[19:22] * The Intern sighs
[19:23] <David O`Cain> Anyway, what's going on?
[19:23] <The Intern> It'll be more dangerous without an expert, but we can't delay the OP.
[19:24] <The Intern> We are going to raid a Time Lord research station at the far end of the Galaxy.
[19:25] <The Intern> The instigator of the virus attack on the HOTEL may well be there.
[19:26] <David O`Cain> A base raid, eh?
[19:26] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> yes
[19:26] <The Intern> Yes.
[19:27] <David O`Cain> Y'all keep talking. I'm getting myself something to eat and drink.
[19:27] * David O`Cain heads over to the restaurant
[19:31] * The Intern notes the capacitor systems are about 33 minutes to full charge
[19:31] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:31] <@spiritflame> konbanwa solarchos
[19:31] <The Intern> 29 now...
[19:32] <Solarchos> Counting down to transmat?
[19:32] * David O`Cain comes back with a tall can of Power Cola S, and a large slice of fudge cake, "Ah, my dessert."
[19:32] <David O`Cain> Hey, Solar.
[19:32] <The Intern> Yes
[19:33] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte nods
[19:33] <Solarchos> Good. Then I'm early.
[19:34] * The Magistra starts gathering items from her TARDIS
[19:34] <Solarchos> Anything specific I should bring along for this mission?
[19:35] * David O`Cain sits on one of the sofas and starts eating
[19:36] <The Intern> To be honest, I don't know what to sexpect.
[19:36] <The Intern> ^expext
[19:36] * The Intern steps on a Typo Demon
[19:37] <Solarchos> Still have that map?
[19:37] <The Magistra> Haha.
[19:38] <&The Intern> Here.
[19:38] <The Intern> One of the first decisions will be the entry point.
[19:38] <David O`Cain> What happened to the middle section?
[19:39] <The Intern> The records were tampered with.
[19:39] <Solarchos> I'm guessing that information is unavailable.
[19:39] <The Intern> We have no idea what lies within the complex.
[19:39] <Solarchos> Have you come up with a plan yet, Intern?
[19:40] <The Intern> We stick together, and examine the complex, seeking the individual behind the Virus infection of the HOTEL, and if possible rescuing any friendly agents.
[19:40] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> indeed
[19:41] * David O`Cain saves the map to vid-window storage for further use
[19:42] <Solarchos> I meant as an entry plan for starters.
[19:43] <Solarchos> First off, may I ask a bunch of questions about this place? I want to help formulate a plan and for that we need to know as much as we can about this facility.
[19:43] <The Intern> I know as much as that map tells me.
[19:43] <The Magistra> Which means we know nothing
[19:43] <The Intern> It's a deep range research facility
[19:43] <The Magistra> We should have Mom scry the place for us
[19:44] <Solarchos> Number of people on the station?
[19:44] <The Intern> Magic? Will that work?
[19:45] <The Intern> We don't know. There was at least one agent who relayed information that a suspect was there.
[19:45] <The Magistra> Depends on if it's magically sheilded
[19:45] <Solarchos> Were you able to confirm their identity?
[19:45] * Meladina come back out into the lobby with a strange device
[19:45] <The Intern> No.
[19:45] <The Magistra> Shall I text mom and ask her to come down here and try?
[19:46] <The Intern> This will be risky.
[19:46] <The Intern> You can try...
[19:46] * The Magistra sends a text message to her mom
[19:46] <Solarchos> Hmmm...it could be a survivor. Or it could be a trap. Or maybe something of both.
[19:46] *** Eitak_Razal [Queen@Neggerra.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:46] <@spiritflame> konbanwa eitak_razal
[19:46] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> gretings Meladina
[19:46] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> *greetings
[19:46] * Eitak_Razal walks in, an orb with a flame inside floaing alongside her "So what am I scrying?"
[19:46] <The Intern> I am assuming it's a trap.
[19:47] <The Intern> A research station at co-ordinates [BLEEP] from Galactic Center
[19:47] * Meladina bobs her head at Kaelyn
[19:47] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte checks her cane blade
[19:48] * Eitak_Razal nods and casts the spell. The flame inside the orb vanishes and is replaced by a cloudy mist. Any information she's able to gather woulld appear from within this mist
[19:49] <The Intern> PV you can't see clear details... just vague figures moving about, like shadows of people dancing on cave walls in firelight
[19:49] * ^
[19:49] <Solarchos> We should try entering the station near the living block, but not IN it. Living quartiers would likely be the lowest-priority section of the facility. But it could also be the first place that was overrun, occupied, or destroyed.
[19:49] *** You see many rats...
[19:49] *** large lumbering creatures...
[19:50] *** and there are defeintely humanoids
[19:50] * Eitak_Razal smacks the ball "Oh stupid thing. Give me a cleare picture of something useful"
[19:50] *** You see storage crates :P
[19:50] <Eitak_Razal> ....
[19:50] * Eitak_Razal smacks it again
[19:51] *** Meladina has placed Mysterious device in Inventory Slot: 1
[19:51] <Solarchos> We should probably avoid the Replicator Center and Time Tunnel, and if an alert was triggered the labs would probably have been locked down automatically.
[19:51] *** Some crates have awesome weapons in them!
[19:51] <The Intern> There are eight entry points at the perimeter
[19:51] <Eitak_Razal> Well they have weapons. Nice looking ones.
[19:51] <Eitak_Razal> Also rats. And some people looking things. And some other shapes I can't quite make out
[19:51] *** Meladina has placed Satchel full of weaponry in Inventory Slot: 2
[19:51] <Eitak_Razal> Some sort of large creature
[19:52] <The Intern> If you wanted to enter near the living block, it would be either North Airlock 2, or the Northeast Spacedock
[19:52] * Eitak_Razal shakes the crystal ball "Anything else useful you stupid thing"
[19:52] *** Meladina has placed Touch screen data pad and monitor in Inventory Slot: 3
[19:52] <Solarchos> My suggestion: try the spacedock. It's obvious, but it's most likely going to be intact.
[19:52] *** The ball has had enough of your s[BLEEP]t and tells you to go in the kitchen and make it a sammich
[19:53] * Eitak_Razal throws the crystal ball, it bounces off the wall and back at her. She caatches it with one hand.
[19:53] <Solarchos> If someone wanted to kill the researchers without compromising the facility itself, they would probably do so by venting the atmosphere through the airlocks.
[19:54] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte simply listens
[19:55] *** YingGirl [guardianphoenix@unknowndestiny.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:55] <@spiritflame> konbanwa yinggirl
[19:55] <The Intern> Veyry well...
[19:56] <The Intern> TRANSMAT target will be the Northeast Spacedock...
[19:56] <Solarchos> Eitak, what else were you able to determine?
[19:56] <Eitak_Razal> Well there are people there. And rats. And large lumbering creatures. And crates with weapons inside
[19:56] <Solarchos> Anything on those people you sensed?
[19:57] <The Intern> TRANSMAT in four minutes.
[19:57] <Eitak_Razal> I wasn't even able to make out out physical features on them. Just the fact that they were humanoids
[19:57] <The Intern> Three now.
[19:57] <Eitak_Razal> Sorry. Good luck guys
[19:57] * YingGirl looks around
[19:57] * YingGirl still has bandages
[19:57] * Meladina just waits
[19:58] * David O`Cain belches after draining the last of the Power Cola S can, "Ahhhhh. Let's fight!"
[19:59] * Solarchos readies his equipment...including the Orrus Suit. Yes folks, he's wearing Astartes power armor for this one.
[19:59] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte has her cane with her..and that's it
[19:59] * The Intern keys in the co-ordinates
[19:59] <Eitak_Razal> Stay safe Riyana.
[19:59] <The Magistra> Don't worry Mom. I'll be fine~
[20:00] <The Intern> It's time.
[20:00] * The Intern powers up the TRANSMAT
[20:00] *** A beam of light appears int he center of the lobby
[20:01] <The Intern> Step in the beam...
[20:01] <David O`Cain> Here we go.
[20:01] <The Intern> And try not to vomit on rematerialization <_<
[20:01] * The Intern steps in
[20:01] * The Magistra makes sure she has all her stuff and steps in.
[20:01] * sends Inu-Kit a message, telling her not to worry and to make sure the Kits don't get too rowdy while he's gone. "I'll be back before bedtime, love."
[20:01] *** The Intern [neminixblipsonara@cia674.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Wait how does this thing work again!?!!?!?)
[20:01] <Solarchos> ^
[20:01] *** The Magistra [SageLord@TimeyWhimey.com] has quit IRC
[20:01] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte walks into the beam
[20:01] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi2
[20:01] *** Meladina has left #suburbansenshi2
[20:01] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (ERE WE GO!!!)
[20:02] *** YingGirl [guardianphoenix@unknowndestiny.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (to ss3)
[20:02] * David O`Cain is away: Yeeehaaaa.
[22:21] * Simon Kerrick appears in the middle of the room.
[22:21] *** Simon Kerrick has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:21] <@spiritflame> konbanwa simon kerrick
[22:21] * Simon Kerrick looks around.
[22:21] <Simon Kerrick> Looks quiet.
[22:22] * Simon Kerrick picks up some discarded newspapers and magazines, and looks at them.
[22:22] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Ehh, somewhere in space they're fighting for their lives.
[22:22] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Or something.
[22:22] <Eitak_Raal> They all went to raid some sort of Time Lord space station or something
[22:22] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Ooh, I wonder how her n00bness is doing in that role.
[22:24] <Simon Kerrick> awwww, they went to Gallifrey?
[22:24] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Helllooo, Mister KErrick.
[22:24] <Simon Kerrick> I hope to see it one day.
[22:24] <Simon Kerrick> Yes. Hello there.
[22:24] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> To see what?
[22:25] <Simon Kerrick> Gallifrey.
[22:25] <Simon Kerrick> Is this in relation to Thrash' father?
[22:26] * @Valeria Xadium Aino draws him a picture.
[22:26] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I dunno.
[22:26] * Simon Kerrick looks at said picture.
[22:27] <Simon Kerrick> What's this?
[22:27] *** it is a decently-rendered picture of the Capitrol City in its dome
[22:27] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> The Capitol City of Gallifrey.
[22:27] <Simon Kerrick> .....It looks like... is this a snow-globe?
[22:27] <Simon Kerrick> <.< Oh.
[22:27] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> hahaah the opposite. It keeps snow out.
[22:28] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> And other things.
[22:30] <Simon Kerrick> Well, I guess that explains why the place is so empty, they are off risking their lives upon some fool errand.
[22:30] <Simon Kerrick> Can I ask you something?
[22:30] <Simon Kerrick> What do you think of the Time Lords?
[22:30] * Junpei is reading an engineering journal on one of the couches.
[22:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Me?
[22:31] <Simon Kerrick> Yup
[22:31] * Simon Kerrick looks at Junpei.
[22:31] *** Junpei is a smiling jovial Japanese man, two meters tall and built like a Sumo-tori with a shaved head and wearing a shirt so loud one needs hearing protection.
His image Song is: .

[22:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Well, I have no use for them.
[22:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Temporal theory's good to know.
[22:31] <Simon Kerrick> Do you think the universe would be better off without them?
[22:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> But they're stodgy whiners.
[22:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Naw.
[22:31] <Simon Kerrick> Really?
[22:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> They just need to be more active.
[22:32] <Simon Kerrick> I dunno, the only reason I tend to stand up for that girl you just pick on is because she is NOT self-assured, self-righteous, and borderline egomaniacal.
[22:32] <Simon Kerrick> I've met several time lords that ars.
[22:33] <Simon Kerrick> Do you think she does not know the risks? Is that your objection to her being here?
[22:33] * Simon Kerrick reclines upon a sofa.
[22:33] <Thrash 5> oh so I'm self rightous and egomaniacal?
[22:33] *** Thrash 5 has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:33] <@spiritflame> konbanwa thrash 5
[22:34] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> She's gonna get herself killed.
[22:34] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> That's why.
[22:34] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> She's too weak for this place.
[22:34] <Simon Kerrick> Ah.
[22:34] * Simon Kerrick looks at Thrash 5.
[22:34] *** Thrash 5 is your average everyday Thrash 5

[22:35] <Simon Kerrick> I dunno if I can answer that question. Who are you, anyway?
[22:35] <Junpei> They didn't tell me there was a strength requirement to get in?
[22:35] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Valeria Xadium Aino.
[22:35] * Junpei keeps reading.
[22:35] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Oh you meant him.
[22:35] * Simon Kerrick is asking Thrash. "Oh, I know very very well who you are."
[22:35] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Well Jumpy, there isn't.
[22:35] <Simon Kerrick> Yes. Or this enlarged gentleman.
[22:36] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> But if you;re going to go all taking charge and s[BLEEP]t you better have the guns to back it up.
[22:36] * Simon Kerrick looks at Junpei closer. "Oh my."
[22:36] * Thrash 5 points his cane at valeria's chest
[22:36] <Simon Kerrick> I don't think she's trying to do that.
[22:36] <Simon Kerrick> Honestly, I feel far less threatened by her being here. Maybe others do as well. Couldn't that be the point?
[22:36] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Oh my... are you hitting on me ♡
[22:37] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Because I totally don't mind your cane there~ ♡
[22:37] * @Valeria Xadium Aino presses a bit closer ♡
[22:37] *** remember how her vest is cut
[22:37] <Junpei> Who am I?
[22:38] * Thrash 5 smirks
[22:38] <Thrash 5> Valeria Xadium Aino I belive
[22:38] * Thrash 5 removes his cane..and hits Val on the head
[22:39] * Simon Kerrick takes a few steps back, so as not to get in the way of the fighting he expects.
[22:39] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Yessir~
[22:39] * @Valeria Xadium Aino rubs her head.
[22:39] * Simon Kerrick talks to the big fellow. "Can I speak to you in just a second?"
[22:39] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> My you are so forward~
[22:39] *** Souldier [CommanderFluffy@UrbanSpoon.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:39] <@spiritflame> konbanwa souldier
[22:39] <Simon Kerrick> Guyver! Hello!
[22:39] <Thrash 5> yes that's why I do so well
[22:39] <Thrash 5> you're quite the little michief maker aren't you
[22:39] <Simon Kerrick> I hope you are doing well?
[22:40] <Simon Kerrick> Wait, are you speaking to me, stranger?
[22:40] <Junpei> Hmm? Sure. I'm Junpei.
[22:40] * Junpei continues reading.
[22:40] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Oh I'dliek to amke soem mischief with you~
[22:40] <Simon Kerrick> Hello, Junpei. My name is Simon. I just would like to get one quick thing out of the way, with these folks here.
[22:40] * Souldier looks at Simon for a moment and nods a greeting
[22:40] * Simon Kerrick smiles and waves hello.
[22:41] * Thrash 5 WHACKS valeria on the head again
[22:42] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ^____________^
[22:42] <Simon Kerrick> Whoever you are... you probably should not do that often to people here.
[22:43] <Junpei> No problem. Interesting article on the new generation light water reactors here.
[22:43] <Thrash 5> naughty
[22:44] * Junpei continues reading.
[22:44] <Souldier> yeah... masochist.
[22:45] * Souldier puts 'Tigerhug' by a couch and sits. he starts eating a rather odd combination of food... some sushi and tacos
[22:45] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I just like getting smashed on the head by his rod~
[22:45] <Simon Kerrick> You'd love to experience the.... no. No---I'm too sophisiticated to go there.
[22:46] <Simon Kerrick> I'll talk to you later, I guess.
[22:46] * Simon Kerrick walks to the new person. "You said your name was Junpei?"
[22:46] * A camera flash goes off nearby.
[22:46] <Junpei> Yep. I'm a casual regular around here.
[22:46] * Thrash 5 grabs the tengu by the throat
[22:46] * Souldier looks at Junpei.
[22:46] *** Junpei is a smiling jovial Japanese man, two meters tall and built like a Sumo-tori with a shaved head and wearing a shirt so loud one needs hearing protection.
His image Song is: .

[22:48] <Junpei> Hello Guyver!
[22:48] <Simon Kerrick> Hello there. It's nice to meet you!
[22:48] <Simon Kerrick> What brings you here!
[22:48] <Simon Kerrick> Junpei, you said?
[22:49] <Aya Shameimaru> GAK!!!!
[22:49] <Thrash 5> I currently have my thumb on your throat..one bit of pressure and I will snap it..and you will die
[22:49] * Aya Shameimaru has been throat-grabbed!
[22:50] <Aya Shameimaru> This is censorship...! Unconstitutional...!
[22:50] <Junpei> Oh, I was just checking up on Bertha-kun over there. And I had some magazine subscriptions to pick up.
[22:50] * Junpei is pointing at a large piece of machinery plugged into the Hotel Wall.
[22:50] <Aya Shameimaru> @___@
[22:51] * Aya Shameimaru is starting to feel really, really weird...but her exclusive on Valeria Xadium Aino...!!!!!
[22:51] * Souldier is just eating and watching.
[22:51] <Thrash 5> yes it is something like that
[22:51] <Thrash 5> but I've killed for lesser reasons
[22:51] * Simon Kerrick notes this very formidable display of prowess from Mr. Newperson.
[22:51] <Simon Kerrick> Oh. Bertha-kun?
[22:51] * Alta Liana [fur] pops up and plops herself on daddy's lap
[22:52] <Aya Shameimaru> Ghjhhghagshjjhdahhajjahvdfjhaha v,bfhjaf a...! X____X
[22:52] * Alta Liana [fur] snuggles <3
[22:53] <Simon Kerrick> You have a cute family, Guyver.
[22:53] <Simon Kerrick> At least, I think so.
[22:53] <Junpei> She's a fusion generator.
[22:54] <Souldier> It's been interesting, and challenging to say the least.
[22:54] <Simon Kerrick> What is fusion?
[22:54] * Aya Shameimaru gets a second wind and starts flailing and thrashing in Thrash's hands! @__@
[22:55] <Souldier> Thrash. Let'em go will ya?
[22:55] * Thrash 5 is VERY strong
[22:55] <Simon Kerrick> THAT is THRASH?
[22:55] <Junpei> It's an atomic process where the nuclei of atoms are combined together into a heavier element to release energy.
[22:55] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Yeah a future one...
[22:55] <Simon Kerrick> .....
[22:56] <Simon Kerrick> Oh. Of course it is.
[22:56] * Eitak_Raal isn't paying attention to ths conversation, she's too absorbed in some game
[22:56] <Simon Kerrick> <.<
[22:56] <Junpei> I can show you the equations if you want?
[22:56] * Aya Shameimaru presses a button on her "Secret Decoder Watch" to call for help!!! >:D
[22:56] * ??? appears and places a hand on Thrash's shoulder
[22:57] <Simon Kerrick> Maybe later?
[22:58] <Simon Kerrick> I don't understand radiation except that is is dangerous to living creatures, which is fascinating to me.
[22:58] <Simon Kerrick> Yet, my friend and former teacher also said it's useful.
[22:58] <Junpei> Oh, sure. And it is only dangerous in large quantities.
[22:58] <Simon Kerrick> I guess the dichotomy makes sense. People use loads of things that are dangerous.
[22:58] <Aya Shameimaru> >:D
[22:58] <Simon Kerrick> Really?
[22:59] * Simon Kerrick looks at Aya Shameimaru.
[22:59] *** Aya Shameimaru is your average everyday Aya Shameimaru

[22:59] <Simon Kerrick> ....Tengu?
[22:59] <Junpei> Yeah, there is a base level of natural radioactivity just about everywhere on the planet.
[23:00] <???> Thrash...
[23:00] <Simon Kerrick> That's.... amazing. So I can't avoid it?
[23:00] * Aya Shameimaru Is a rather attractive girl with semi-long black hair and red eyes. She's wearing a white blouse with black trim, a red tokin hat, a black skirt, calf-high stockings, and red shoes. She's also wearing an orange armband reading 「取材中」 ("collecting material") on one arm, a CNN press pass around her neck (which is an OBVIOUS forgery), and she's carrying no less than two or three cameras.
[23:00] <Thrash 5> hm???
[23:01] * Aya Shameimaru doesn't exactly know just HOW THE HELL she managed to call for help because her "Secret Decoder Watch" is something she bought at the Tokyo expot for 10 yen. ^__^;
[23:01] <Junpei> I mean you don't want to be exposed to more than a few miliSeiverts and hour over the long term.
[23:02] <???> Is this what you do in your spare time?
[23:03] * Simon Kerrick takes a camera away from Aya, since she can't fight back.
[23:03] <spiritflame> Simon Kerrick rolls 1d20 [ 11 ]
[23:03] <Aya Shameimaru> Give...that...back...yousonofab[BLEEP]ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[23:03] * Simon Kerrick manages to turn the camera on. He looks proud of himself.
[23:03] <Simon Kerrick> Huh, you know, I was actually going to do that, and give you something you wanted.
[23:03] <spiritflame> Simon Kerrick rolls 1d20 [ 1 ]
[23:04] <Thrash 5> and who is this?
[23:04] * Simon Kerrick attempts to take a picture, but manages to accidentally [delete the chip/expose the film] "Oops, I don't think that is what takes the pictures.
[23:04] * Alta Liana [fur] snoozes~
[23:05] <Junpei> But Bertha there is well shielded and the reaction is mostly aneutronic.
[23:05] <Aya Shameimaru> D:
[23:05] <Souldier> Heh... following me around all this time in that forest. Ya finally ran outta gas, eh?
[23:05] <Aya Shameimaru> T___T
[23:05] <Simon Kerrick> Wait, so Bertha is a reactor thing?
[23:05] * Simon Kerrick is distracted.
[23:05] <spiritflame> Simon Kerrick rolls 1d20 [ 18 ]
[23:05] * Simon Kerrick manages to set the timer on the camera.
[23:05] * Aya Shameimaru just lost all of the pictures she took of Thrash and Valeria she was going to "enhance".
[23:05] <Simon Kerrick> Guyver, can I take a picture of you and your daught---wait, why is this flashing?
[23:06] * ??? is cloaked, but reaches around to place a rather feminine finger on the tip of Thrash's nose
[23:06] <Junpei> Yeah. She turns hydrogen into Helium.
[23:06] <Simon Kerrick> "She?"
[23:06] <Junpei> And produces lots of megawatts in the process.
[23:06] * Thrash 5 coughs...and tosses aya aside
[23:06] <Thrash 5> well....somewhat...yes
[23:06] <Junpei> Okay, so I anthropomorphize a bit.
[23:07] * Souldier eyes Tigerhug for a second before looking to Simon. "Go right ahead." he leans back into the sofa, gently patting Alta
[23:07] <???> and you lectured me about my change of ways
[23:07] *** Aya Shameimaru has left #suburbansenshi2 (Ba[BLEEP]rds! I'M GOING TO WRITE SUCH A REPORT ABOUT YOU!!!!!)
[23:08] <spiritflame> Simon Kerrick rolls 1d20 [ 4 ]
[23:08] * Simon Kerrick drops the camera, and takes a picture of the ceiling light, and Souldier's ear.
[23:08] <Simon Kerrick> Oh, screw it. Whatever I remember will last longer than a picture, anyway.
[23:09] * Simon Kerrick pushes the camera underneath something.
[23:10] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa solarchos
[23:10] * Simon Kerrick realizes something, and turns to Thrash.
[23:10] * David O`Cain is back
[23:10] <Simon Kerrick> Oooooooh! SOLARCHOS!
[23:10] <Simon Kerrick> JUST The man I wanted to see!
[23:10] * Simon Kerrick smiles pleasantly, adopts his game pose, and walks right over to Solarchos, smiling.
[23:10] * Solarchos arrives in the Lobby from a transmat beam. And looks like he's been pretty battered.
[23:11] <Simon Kerrick> Oh dear. I bet you've been saving the world again, huh Solarchos?
[23:11] *** The Magistra [SageLord@TimeyWhimey.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa the magistra
[23:11] * Souldier arches an eyebrow