the current system time is: Mon Feb 17 21:55 2014; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

[01:58] <// J_Daito //> I want to see Samuel L. Jackson vs. Christopher Walken.
[01:59] <@SpeedRcrX> the universe could not stand the collective badassery


welcome to #suburbansenshi2

[21:55] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> And if you went, Maggie, and they caught you, you'd be dispersed.,
[21:55] <Aes> Arcane, as in magic, or Arcane as in obscure?
[21:56] <The Magistra> Which is why I'm not breaking in :P
[21:56] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Obscure.
[21:56] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> And possibly obscure.
[21:56] * Matsumi Kaze watches a red car..followed by a blue...followed by a black..and then another blue
[21:56] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ^magic
[21:56] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> In the Time Lord way.
[21:57] <The Magistra> I've actully been hunting for ancient magical items from time lord history for a long time now
[21:58] <The Magistra> Sadly most of the ones that exist are either damaged or locked up somewhere
[21:58] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Hahaa then you know who you need to suck up to, right?
[21:58] * @Sakura Xadium Aino wants to see if Maggie pays attention in class.
[21:58] <Aes> I would have offered my facilities, if you hadn't thought you had a better solution.
[21:58] * Matsumi Kaze watches a motorcycle go by
[21:59] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> (I have some Valdium in my TARDIS <_<)
[21:59] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ^Validium
[21:59] <The Magistra> (....Then why did you send her in there)
[21:59] * @Sakura Xadium Aino grins
[21:59] <Aes> Inoson is quite durable...
[22:00] <Matsumi Kaze> ....
[22:00] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Inoson doesn't have the temporal qualities she'll need.
[22:01] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> She moves so fast because she has an innate reflexive ability to use temporal kata.
[22:01] * Matsumi Kaze gets up and walks into the night
[22:01] * Matsumi Kaze is away: fine..
[22:01] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I think until now she only used it to steal food.
[22:01] <Aes> Ah. I do not have the technology for chronologically active materials.
[22:01] <David O`Cain> No wonder she was able to eat so much in one sitting.
[22:02] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Noriko must have realized that she had the potential....
[22:02] <The Magistra> I noticed that. A few times when she swiped food it was gone before it reached her
[22:02] <Aes> Unless you have left me something I was supposed to forget at some point?
[22:03] * @Sakura Xadium Aino thumbs her nose
[22:04] <Aes> But then I have forgotten.
[22:06] * @Sakura Xadium Aino 's sonic goes off...
[22:06] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Huh?
[22:06] * @Sakura Xadium Aino 's sonic initiates Stattenheim Remote mode
[22:06] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> O_ol
[22:06] * @Sakura Xadium Aino 's TARDIS materializes
[22:07] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I didn't call you...
[22:07] <Aes> What is your ...
[22:07] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ! she's operating it by remote from HER Sonic
[22:07] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> FFF
[22:07] <Aes> That's why she wanted to borrow it.
[22:07] * Sakura's TARDIS door opens, and there is a BLAST from the Vortex drive into the Hotel
[22:07] <David O`Cain> What?
[22:08] * the Hotel syncs with it... and changes are made to the Archtecture
[22:08] * Sakura's TARDIS door closes and it dematerializes
[22:08] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> .... What just happened.
[22:09] * The Intern walks through the front door, singed, hair unkempt, uniform burnt with holes in it...
[22:09] <David O`Cain> Um...
[22:09] * The Intern drags herself forward...
[22:09] <Aes> I have no idea?
[22:10] * The Intern scrutinizes the wall
[22:10] * Aes reviews his scans in high detail slow motion...
[22:10] * nothing visible
[22:10] * The Intern puches the pac-man game away from a wall
[22:11] * The Intern looks at Lady Blyledge... levelling her gaze with hers...
[22:11] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ...
[22:11] * Aes checks all the E-M bands and the 6th Order Wave magic sensors...
[22:11] <The Intern> I couldn't get the Validium...
[22:11] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ....
[22:12] * The Intern punches the wall
[22:12] * the wall falls away, revealing a HUGE cavernous hall
[22:12] <The Intern> ...So I took the Forge.
[22:12] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> D: YOU DID WHAT:!!?!?!?!?!?! !! !1
[22:12] <The Magistra> .....
[22:13] <The Intern> I trust... you can get it working ^^
[22:13] * @Sakura Xadium Aino jaw. floor.
[22:13] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> H-how...
[22:13] * Aes is so stunned, he neglects to drop his remote's jaw...
[22:13] <The Intern> So tired...
[22:13] * The Intern flops down on a couch and passes out
[22:13] <David O`Cain> What the hell?
[22:14] <The Magistra> I feel like I should suddenly feel like I should go home, to my mother's planet... before gallifrey comes asking what the hell happened
[22:14] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Th-the FORGE OF RASSILON
[22:14] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> SHE BROUGHT IT HERE
[22:14] * Aes stares (and scans) amazed...
[22:14] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I do not know whether or not to facepalm or cheer or flee
[22:14] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> or all three <_<
[22:15] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I don't even know how to start that thing...
[22:15] <Aes> Does it have a built-in interface, or may I assist you?
[22:15] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> You can scan it...
[22:16] <The Actuary> No you can't.
[22:16] <The Actuary> I seem to have lost something.
[22:16] * Aes approaches and performs a detailed sca... stops, immediately.
[22:16] <The Actuary> You wouldn't happen to know where it went, would you, sister dear?
[22:16] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> <_<
[22:16] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> >_>
[22:16] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> <_<;
[22:16] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Umm, possibly perhaps...
[22:17] <The Actuary> Keep it secret. Keep it safe.
[22:17] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Wait what?
[22:18] <The Actuary> Better here than where Norom's legions could find it. Lock it away.
[22:18] <The Actuary> I'm amazed you took it. Why?
[22:18] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I... didn't <_<
[22:18] <The Magistra> Nor I.
[22:19] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I gave your Intern a quest... just for some Validium... don'tkillheritwasmydoing
[22:19] <The Actuary> ... Neminix managed to STEAL THE FORGE OF RASSILON?!
[22:19] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> You chose well?
[22:19] <The Magistra> To be fair I used my Sage powers to let her in (pleasedon'tkillmeeither)
[22:19] <The Actuary> .............
[22:20] <The Actuary> Whose idea was it to do that?
[22:20] <The Magistra> Do what?
[22:20] <The Actuary> to use the Sage powers?
[22:20] * The Magistra points at The Intern
[22:20] <The Actuary> ...
[22:21] <The Actuary> And why did you send her after Validium when you know damn well we both have it.
[22:21] <The Magistra> She asked me to provide her a passage to coordiantes she rattled off
[22:21] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I wanted her to... well s[BLEEP]t, I wanted to see if she could do it <_<
[22:21] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> To give her a confidence booster...
[22:21] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ^
[22:22] * Aes remains a statue...
[22:22] <The Actuary> HAH!
[22:23] <The Actuary> This was all within the scope of my Estimation. Well done. Secure that forge on ÆS and make him forget about it.
[22:23] * The Actuary gets off the screen
[22:23] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> SHE LIES
[22:23] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> HER EYEBROW WAS TWITCHING
[22:23] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> SHE DIDN'T SEE IT COMING EITHER
[22:24] * The Intern rolls over in her sleep
[22:24] <The Magistra> Still I'm surpised she managed to pull it off
[22:24] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Aes umm... can you take the force within yourself and hide it and then delete those records...?
[22:24] <Aes> Um... So, do we transmat this?
[22:24] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ^Forge
[22:24] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Umm...
[22:25] <The Magistra> ...How the hell do we even move it in the first place
[22:25] <David O`Cain> Um, what the hell? You send her to go for Validium and she comes back with a whole forge?! The hell?!
[22:25] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> you might need a few remotes to carry it aboard a shuttle.
[22:25] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I guess she couldn't fire up the forge to make any Validium.
[22:25] * Aes scans the forge for transport details...
[22:25] * The Magistra looks at David "You never saw this. Understood?"
[22:26] * it cannot be trasnmatted, it will need to be either dimensionally dislocated or physically carried.
[22:26] <Aes> I do have the section where the Black Guardian's message was left...
[22:27] * Aes has, meanwhile, dispatches a high speed courier straight for the hotel, a mere 500m long.
[22:29] * @Sakura Xadium Aino calls rei.bot after getting some Validium out of her TARDIS
[22:29] *** spiritflame[flamelotus@akasaka.hikawajinja.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:29] *** @SpeedRcrX sets mode +o @spiritflame

[22:29] <@spiritflame> konbanwa @spiritflame
[22:30] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> LOL I will never get used to you being shorter.
[22:30] * Bronze colored oblong cylinder lands outside the Tokyo door.
[22:30] <@spiritflame> :/
[22:30] <David O`Cain> Evening, rei.bot.
[22:30] * @spiritflame senses the raw validium
[22:30] * @spiritflame bows
[22:30] * @spiritflame looks at Sakura, wondering what she has in mind
[22:30] * Bronze colored oblong cylinder disgorges a dozen identical Aes units.
[22:31] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I hoarded this i case you were ever... hurt again.
[22:31] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> But I need your help... I need two very special blades forged from it..
[22:31] <Aes> Were you going to need the Forge for a few minutes more?
[22:31] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Segmented folding blades
[22:32] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> No, rei,bot can handle the Valdium for me.
[22:32] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> (Yes, I'm a d[BLEEP]k)
[22:32] <@spiritflame> what did you do?
[22:32] <The Magistra> It wasn't us!
[22:33] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> recklessly imperiled the life of a trusting young girl sending her into the hellmouth just to see if she could cut it
[22:33] * @spiritflame hands her head and sighs
[22:33] <@spiritflame> you are a lousy teacher :P
[22:33] * Aes has his units pick up the forge from the hall.
[22:34] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I know. And I feel like ass. Can you please forge these into something that looks like this? =/ / / / / / /
[22:34] * @spiritflame takes the validium
[22:34] <@spiritflame> I shall return
[22:34] * @spiritflame flies away, towards the sun
[22:35] * Aes notes his remotes are rapidly brightening in the IR spectrum as they use their massive strength to lift the Forge.
[22:36] <Aes> You might wish to stand back, the Ultimate Muscles produce significant waste heat.
[22:36] * @Sakura Xadium Aino does so
[22:37] * David O`Cain keeps his distance
[22:37] * Aes do seem to be straining to move the Forge, but are moving it none the less.
[22:38] * @spiritflame melts down the Validium with the heat of the sun and her own power
[22:38] * Aes exit through the Tokyo door, and remove the Forge to the courier which takes off immediately upon their return.
[22:39] * @spiritflame reforges it into the proper configuration, using beams from her eyes to cut and shape it
[22:41] * something zips through a hole in the window and into the far wall
[22:41] * @spiritflame then HURLS them into vacuum to cool
[22:41] <Aes> It will be a few minutes before I can forget about this, Mistress Sakura. Did you have any special instructions?
[22:42] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Yes, only myself, Noriko or... The Intern may have access to this information.
[22:42] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Only we can get to the Forge.
[22:43] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Understood?
[22:44] <Aes> Alright. The Guardian room should be sufficient.
[22:44] <The Magistra> ....
[22:44] * Aes pauses.
[22:44] *** @Valeria Xadium Aino [vxaino@imperia-central.cmn] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:44] *** @spiritflame sets mode +o @Valeria Xadium Aino

[22:44] <@spiritflame> konbanwa @valeria xadium aino
[22:44] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> O HAI
[22:45] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> What's happen in this thread? :D
[22:45] * CrimsonTamer is back
[22:45] <CrimsonTamer> Nothing besides you learning to mind your own damn business
[22:46] * Matsumi Kaze is back
[22:46] * Matsumi Kaze walks in quietly..
[22:46] <Matsumi Kaze> ......
[22:46] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Huh? Wow that's ruuuude :<
[22:46] <Aes> H...e...l...l...o...Miss... Valeria. May I be of assistance?
[22:47] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Yes Mr. Remote person!
[22:47] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> What were you all talking about just now?
[22:47] <Matsumi Kaze> .........................
[22:47] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ....
[22:47] * @Sakura Xadium Aino looks at Valeria's clothes.
[22:48] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Yeah I really need to refresh my look.
[22:48] <Matsumi Kaze> ..........
[22:48] *** @Sakura Xadium Aino [cherryblossomstorm@ishtarterra.venus.cmn] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Maybe something in blue.)
[22:48] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> See you, yesterday's model!
[22:48] <Aes> Mistress Sakura was arranging for Rei.bot-sama to equip The Intern with some weaponry appropriate to her abilities.
[22:48] * Matsumi Kaze slowly walks towards Magistra...
[22:48] * @Valeria Xadium Aino looks at Intern.
[22:48] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Nikes.
[22:48] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> The best Nikes you have.
[22:49] <The Magistra> Somethign wrong Aunt Matsy?
[22:49] <David O`Cain> Er, Matsumi?
[22:49] * Matsumi Kaze stops in front of her...........and hits her with the back of her fist with most of her strength
[22:49] <Aes> You wish a new pair of athletic shoes?
[22:49] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You know why, right?
[22:49] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Yes.
[22:49] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> So she can use them to run along home.
[22:50] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> This is where the Big Boys Play™.
[22:50] * The Magistra is knocked over by this "Gah... The heck was that for?
[22:50] * Aes sizes Valeria's feet by eye...
[22:50] * Matsumi Kaze is now known as Ultra Sailor Quinox
[22:50] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'm good with shoes, thanks.
[22:50] <Aes> Oh, you mean for Mistress Intern?
[22:50] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Yes.
[22:50] * Ultra Sailor Quinox tries to do a flying kick at Magistra..but misses...crashing through the far wall and creating a hole
[22:51] <The Magistra> ....
[22:52] * Ultra Sailor Quinox pulls herself out of the hole, eyes hidden in shadow
[22:52] <The Magistra> The hell...
[22:52] * Aes sizes Mistress Intern's feet and current footwear, analyzing Intern's boots for current wear patterns.
[22:52] * Ultra Sailor Quinox vanishes
[22:52] * The Intern 's boots are heard worn
[22:52] * The Magistra runs her hands over the blade of her gunblade, blunting it with a sheild.
[22:52] <The Intern> ^hard
[22:52] <The Magistra> ....
[22:53] * Ultra Sailor Quinox appears behind magistra and kicks her in the back
[22:53] <Aes> She needs something better than Nikes given your request. Analyzing materials requirements.
[22:54] <David O`Cain> (I doubt she's leaving any time soon no matter what Valero says.)
[22:55] * Ultra Sailor Quinox vanishes again
[22:55] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Whatever will last her long enough to get out of here before she gets hurt.
[22:55] * Aes designs perfectly fitting low boots with good foot support and a tread wear-life rated for a million miles.
[22:55] <?????> Ah, Nothing like a good battle to work out one's problems....
[22:55] * Ultra Sailor Quinox reappears next to Valeria...and takes her hammer
[22:56] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> HEY PRIVATE PROPERTY
[22:56] * @Valeria Xadium Aino telepathically wills it back to her
[22:56] * Ultra Sailor Quinox just shoves valeria aside
[22:56] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> THIEF
[22:56] * @Valeria Xadium Aino SHOVES BACK
[22:56] * Aes notes they are also heat, cold and chemical protection.
[22:56] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> you wanna go?!
[22:57] * Ultra Sailor Quinox slowly turns to Valeria..eyes glowing pure green
[22:57] * @Valeria Xadium Aino tightens her fists
[22:57] * @Valeria Xadium Aino 's eyes glow gold
[22:57] <The Magistra> ...Alright, enough of this.
[22:57] * @Valeria Xadium Aino tilts her head to the side and just takes hold of the all iron in Quinoc's blood
[22:58] <David O`Cain> Val, I highly recommend you back off. Matsumi ain't playing around from the looks of it.
[22:58] * @Valeria Xadium Aino inhibits oxygen transport.
[22:58] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> - I'm not playing either. -
[22:58] * Aes transmats the finished product next to The Intern, with a note "An Aescapulus Original, a gift compliments of Valeria Xadium Aino"
[22:58] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Down, girl~
[22:58] * Ultra Sailor Quinox starts to cough....and choak.....falling to her knees....
[22:58] * @Valeria Xadium Aino watches coldly, knowing ti won't be that easy.
[22:59] * @Valeria Xadium Aino takes her hammer back.
[22:59] * Ultra Sailor Quinox collapses to the ground and passes out
[22:59] * Ultra Sailor Quinox is now known as Matsumi Kaze
[22:59] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You're going for a ride.
[22:59] * The Magistra punchs BOTH of them in the face
[22:59] * Matsumi Kaze is bleeding from the eyes
[22:59] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> OW
[22:59] <The Magistra> Stop it. Now
[22:59] * Matsumi Kaze is out cold
[22:59] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> YOU JUST PUNCHED AN UNCONCIOUS WOMAN IN THE FACE
[22:59] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> WHAT THE F[BLEEP]K IS WRONG WITH YOU
[22:59] * @Valeria Xadium Aino lets the air flow again
[22:59] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ^oxygen
[23:00] * The Magistra lifts up Matsumi and carries her up to the Clinic
[23:00] * Matsumi Kaze is still unconcious
[23:00] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (out cold)
[23:00] * @Valeria Xadium Aino rubs her face
[23:00] * David O`Cain just shakes his head
[23:01] * Bills appears in mid-air clapping his hands.
[23:01] <Bills> Good show.
[23:01] <The Magistra> You hurt my family again and I start breaking limbs. I don't care who started it, nor do I care that she was fighting me
[23:03] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> She punched me.
[23:03] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Meh. This is just stupid, especially with Val.)
[23:03] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> So tough luck.
[23:03] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'll defend myself.
[23:03] <The Magistra> There's no need for such extreme messures
[23:04] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Whatever, Polly.
[23:05] * the air suddenly just...stops
[23:05] * The Magistra drops down and rubs her leg.
[23:05] <The Magistra> Damn it. I hope it didn't come open...
[23:05] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ....
[23:05] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> She's back for more?
[23:06] * the air just stands there...
[23:07] * the air is absolutly still...
[23:08] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Stop d[BLEEP]king around and come out. I don't have all night.
[23:08] * the air suddenly rushes like needles and hits..Valeria's pores
[23:08] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> GNNNHHHHHH
[23:09] * @Valeria Xadium Aino musters her biocontrol and closes them
[23:09] * the air rushes out at the same speed
[23:09] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> GRAAAHHHHH!!!
[23:09] * @Valeria Xadium Aino stumbles foward in pain
[23:09] * @Valeria Xadium Aino concentrates...
[23:09] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> TERROR
[23:10] * @Valeria Xadium Aino tried to instill a wave of massive fear in Quinox
[23:10] * something is blocking the fear wave.....
[23:10] * Aes is a remote of an AI and thus is impassive.
[23:11] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You've got a lot of tricks..
[23:11] * Bills is watching all this intently while eating a hot dog.
[23:11] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Fine~
[23:11] * something flashes..like a thin line in the room.......
[23:11] * @Valeria Xadium Aino sstarts swinging her hammer around, faster and faster...
[23:12] * something slices across the room like a thin blade
[23:12] * @Valeria Xadium Aino SLAMS the AIR itself HARD splitting it!
[23:12] * the air is split!
[23:12] * @Valeria Xadium Aino continues to literally PUNCH the air
[23:13] * the air continues to be punched and hit and punched
[23:14] * heavy air starts to swirl from under valeria..and bursts up like a minature tornado
[23:14] * @Valeria Xadium Aino is caught up
[23:14] * @Valeria Xadium Aino SLAMS her hammer down to distrupt the vortex
[23:15] * the vortex is disrupted...just as it reached up to level 18
[23:16] * the vortex dissipates, leaving out any hold on valeria
[23:16] * @Valeria Xadium Aino keeps swinging her hammer with mental control, handing onto it with a love-me-lots chain
[23:17] * @Valeria Xadium Aino tries to sense matsumi's location by her emotions
[23:17] * something is blocking the emotions
[23:17] * The Magistra stumbles to her feet, rubbing the bandages on her leg.
[23:17] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Fine then...
[23:17] * @Valeria Xadium Aino looks to see where everyone is
[23:18] * @Valeria Xadium Aino holds out one hand
[23:18] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> CRESCENT BEAM TSUNAMI!
[23:18] * @Valeria Xadium Aino sends out a S[BLEEP]TTON of crescent beams richochting over everything, barely doding everyone she can see
[23:18] * @Valeria Xadium Aino RIPS the s[BLEEP]t out of the ENTIRE LOBBY
[23:19] * @Valeria Xadium Aino will RAZE IT
[23:19] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Come out, come out wherever you are~
[23:19] * Ultra Sailor Quinox lands behind Valeria and pokes her on the shoulder
[23:19] * @Valeria Xadium Aino SPINS and KICKS her
[23:20] <spiritflame> Ultra Sailor Quinox rolls 1d20 [ 13 ]
[23:20] * Ultra Sailor Quinox gets kicked in the face and stumbles back a bit
[23:20] <Ultra Sailor Quinox> oooow
[23:20] <Ultra Sailor Quinox> that hurt!
[23:20] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> So you're an ulta senshi huh...
[23:20] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Can you do... *it* yet?
[23:20] <Ultra Sailor Quinox> mmhm!
[23:20] <Ultra Sailor Quinox> do what?
[23:21] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Oh yeah~?
[23:21] * @Valeria Xadium Aino raises her leg...
[23:21] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Have you ever...
[23:21] * Sailor Zepherus KICKS valeria in the jaw
[23:21] * Aes notices the HazMat Prinnies cowering in a corner, their card game ruined as the cards are all shredded by the violence...
[23:21] * her foot becomes golden...
[23:21] * @Valeria Xadium Aino SLAMS into the ground
[23:21] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> OH I WAS GONNA HOLD IT BACK!
[23:21] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> BUT THEN YOU SHOWED UP
[23:22] * @Valeria Xadium Aino suddenly becomes pure golden light
[23:22] * Sailor Aeolus grabs Valeria by the legs
[23:22] <Bills> This just keeps getting better and better...
[23:22] <Sailor Aeolus> here we go ♡
[23:22] * @Valeria Xadium Aino is insubstantial now
[23:22] <Sailor Aeolus> awww!
[23:22] * you just grabbed light
[23:22] * Sailor Aeolus bounces back to her other senshi
[23:22] <Ultra Sailor Quinox> ok guys..we need to be careful
[23:22] * @Valeria Xadium Aino SWIPS past her and REMATERIALIZES in front of Matsumi
[23:23] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Can you do that~
[23:23] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Are you one with your element~
[23:23] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> perfectly~?
[23:23] <Ultra Sailor Quinox> eep...
[23:23] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Can you... become the air~ ?
[23:23] * @Valeria Xadium Aino pokes her nose
[23:23] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Because until you can...
[23:23] * Sailor Zepherus tries to hit valeria!
[23:23] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You haven't mastered "it" yet.
[23:24] * @Valeria Xadium Aino lets the fist pass right rhough her.
[23:24] <Ultra Sailor Quinox> .........................
[23:24] <@spiritflame> ...
[23:24] <Ultra Sailor Quinox> ><
[23:24] <@spiritflame> do not think yourself invincible
[23:24] <The Magistra> ....
[23:24] * @spiritflame LASHES out at Valeria
[23:24] * The Magistra sends a text message
[23:24] * @Valeria Xadium Aino lets it opass thr---
[23:24] * @Valeria Xadium Aino is SLAMMED
[23:24] * @Valeria Xadium Aino CRASHES into a wall
[23:25] <@spiritflame> haki.
[23:25] <@spiritflame> do not discount it.
[23:25] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> GRAH!
[23:25] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> WHY DO YOU HAVE HAKI
[23:25] <The Magistra> Because she's rei.bot
[23:25] <@spiritflame> "this is where the big boys play"
[23:26] <@spiritflame> haki canbe learned by anyone
[23:26] <Aes> And she included it in the style she invented.
[23:26] <Bills> Indeed.
[23:26] <@spiritflame> even the elements must bend to human will
[23:26] <Ultra Sailor Quinox> ....
[23:26] * @spiritflame bows
[23:26] *** @spiritflame [flamelotus@akasaka.hikawajinja.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2 (TYGER, tyger, burning bright in the forests of the night, what immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?)
[23:26] * @Valeria Xadium Aino wipes some blood from her mouth
[23:27] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I can learn haki as well, Abomination.
[23:27] <Ultra Sailor Quinox> ...................
[23:27] * @Valeria Xadium Aino turns to Matsumi
[23:27] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Become the air.
[23:27] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> That's your ultimate mode.
[23:28] <Ultra Sailor Quinox> I really hate you people
[23:28] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Why?
[23:28] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'm teaching you.
[23:28] * Ultra Sailor Quinox just goes silent
[23:29] <Sailor Zepherus> quinox??
[23:29] <Sailor Aeolus> Matsumi-sama??
[23:30] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> She just realized she has a way to go.
[23:30] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> But you CAN do it.
[23:30] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> If I can, you can.
[23:30] * Ultra Sailor Quinox just runs out the tokyo door
[23:30] *** Ultra Sailor Quinox has left #suburbansenshi2
[23:30] <The Magistra> But so do you. Don't forget that
[23:30] * @Valeria Xadium Aino shrugs
[23:30] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Apparentlies.
[23:31] <Sailor Zepherus> ....
[23:31] <The Magistra> If one of the Sages of Darkness or Light from my world fought that form of yours you'd have lost
[23:31] * @Valeria Xadium Aino hasn't been hit in Logia form in years.
[23:31] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> This is just one of my tricks.
[23:34] <Sailor Zepherus> Mats is angry cause she still feels out of place
[23:36] <The Magistra> Care to explain why she came in and punched me
[23:36] * The Magistra rubs her leg
[23:36] <Sailor Zepherus> she said something about someone kept telling her that "other people's viewpoints didn't matter"
[23:36] <Sailor Zepherus> and it pissed her off
[23:36] <The Magistra> ...Well they don't
[23:37] * Sailor Aeolus gives valeria some tea!
[23:37] <Sailor Aeolus> :D
[23:38] * @Valeria Xadium Aino sips
[23:38] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Thanks...
[23:38] <Sailor Zepherus> well have you ever thought maybe to her they do????
[23:38] <Sailor Aeolus> no problem ^_^
[23:38] * The Intern closes one eye, she saw that logia form.
[23:39] <Bills> You are indeed most remarkable, Valeria Xadium Aino...
[23:39] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Aww you're making me blush~
[23:39] <The Magistra> Shove off godling
[23:40] * Aes observes Valeria's facial capillary dialation...
[23:40] <Sailor Zepherus> what everyone thinks is very important to mats..she cares about everyone
[23:40] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> What?
[23:40] * @Valeria Xadium Aino is not blushing.
[23:40] * The Magistra sits and sights
[23:40] <The Magistra> *sighs
[23:41] <Bills> Not when I have potential worthy opponent...
[23:41] <Sailor Zepherus> to be honest *looks to valeria*..I really have the urge to strangle you but that might be the hormones in me
[23:41] <The Magistra> There is a diffrence between wanting someone's opinion, and worrying about what everyone thinks to the point of makeing yourself deppresed
[23:41] <The Magistra> No. She just cause that reaction in people
[23:43] <Sailor Aeolus> would anyone like cookies??? :D
[23:44] <The Magistra> Oooh cookies!
[23:45] <Sailor Aeolus> miss Valeria would you like some?
[23:46] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Sure! thanks!
[23:46] * HazMat Prinnies begin cleaning the Lobby and gathering all the change in the couch cushions.
[23:46] * Sailor Aeolus hands out cookies
[23:47] * Bills floats over and stuffs half the tray of cookies in his mouth in a second.
[23:47] * Matsumi Kaze is back
[23:47] * Matsumi Kaze bolts in and runs down the lobby!
[23:47] * HazMat Prinnies #4 stands in line for cookies!
[23:48] * Matsumi Kaze is away: don'taskmewhyit'shappeningRUNFOR IT
[23:48] * CrimsonTamer is back
[23:48] <The Magistra> ....?
[23:48] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ...
[23:49] * @spiritflame places twin, freshly forged validium folding blades by The Intern.
[23:49] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ....
[23:49] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Why are you giving those to her.
[23:49] * The Intern rolls over, hugging them in her sleep
[23:49] * Matsumi Kaze runs back the oppisete way with her spear
[23:50] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Look she's going to shishkabob herself!
[23:50] <Matsumi Kaze> HIREIBOTGOTTASPLIT
[23:50] * @spiritflame waves hi and bye
[23:50] *** Meladina has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:50] <@spiritflame> konbanwa meladina
[23:50] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (COME HERE YOU MONSTER)
[23:50] * HazMat Prinnies put extra shine on everything with rei.bot watching.
[23:50] * The Intern 's blades glow a little golden
[23:50] * Meladina steps into the room, yawning slightly
[23:51] <@spiritflame> i don't think she will; they like her
[23:51] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ... living metal, huh.
[23:51] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Pssh.
[23:51] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I prefer good ol' fashioned Kinamantine stopping power.
[23:52] * Meladina finds somewhere to sit
[23:52] <The Magistra> I'm not even sure what my weapon is made from.
[23:52] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You shoudl all stop patronizing her.
[23:52] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> She's gonna end up getting killed because of it.
[23:52] *** @Valeria Xadium Aino [vxaino@imperia-central.cmn] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Bad Guys 0, Val: Four Hundred Billion!)
[23:52] * The Magistra snickers
[23:52] <The Magistra> BWHAHAHAHA
[23:53] <The Magistra> Oh Vale... if only you knew what she could do
[23:53] <Aes> Pure mana, Mistress Magistra?
[23:53] <The Magistra> No.
[23:53] <Meladina> Hmm
[23:53] * The Intern hugs the blades like teddy bears, and they automatically snap shut into a compact size
[23:53] <The Intern> zzZZZZzzz
[23:54] *** The Intern [neminixblipsonara@cia674.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*asleep*)
[23:54] * CrimsonTamer brings a lasagna out of the kitchen for the Intern
[23:54] <The Magistra> There is a Sage whose job it is to forge all our weapons
[23:54] <Aes> Hello Mistress Meladina.
[23:54] <The Intern> !
[23:54] * the LAsagna is gone.
[23:54] <CrimsonTamer> Oh....she's asleep....just when I made her a lasagna...
[23:54] <Meladina> Good evening
[23:54] <The Magistra> Not even Uncle Nivek knows ow he makes them
[23:54] <CrimsonTamer> !
[23:54] * The Intern drops back asleep, some sauce around her mouth
[23:54] * The Intern is away: thank... ♡
[23:55] <The Magistra> What is she... Garfeild?
[23:55] <CrimsonTamer> Oh...well....damn....
[23:56] <Aes> It is Monday.
[23:57] * CrimsonTamer giggles
[23:57] * The Magistra folds up her gunblade
[23:57] <CrimsonTamer> So the Intern is a fat lasagna-loving lazy cat that hates mondays?
[23:57] <The Magistra> Who doesn't hate mondays
[23:57] <Aes> Not overweight due to her metabolism.
[23:59] <CrimsonTamer> and she's not lazy
[00:00] <Aes> She's just a lasagne loving hater of Mondays?
[00:00] <CrimsonTamer> I guess?
[00:01] <Meladina> What is wrong with Mondays?
[00:01] <CrimsonTamer> Meladina! Melanie told me to ask if you had picked out music yet
[00:01] <Meladina> Music? Oh...oh yes well....
[00:02] <Aes> Mondays, as the start of the traditional human work week have a reputation of being disliked.
[00:04] <Meladina> I apparently have missed something
[00:06] <CrimsonTamer> Just a comparison of the Intern to something of this world's pop culture
[00:07] * Aes hands Meladina a thumb-drive with the collected works of Garfield... including the TV shows, but not the movies.
[00:07] * Meladina blinks, "Um...well alright."
[00:07] * Aes notes it is not his current thumb.
[00:08] <Aes> This should provide appropriate background.
[00:08] <CrimsonTamer> Just let Melanie know when you're ready Meladina
[00:08] *** CrimsonTamer [BaskervilleLionTamer@abyss.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Back to Paris!)
[00:11] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has joined #suburbansenshi2
[00:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa kaelyn p. peinforte
[00:11] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> good evening
[00:12] <Meladina> Good evening
[00:12] <Aes> Hello Miss Kaelyn.
[00:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> and how is everyone
[00:15] <Aes> I am doing well.
[00:19] <Meladina> I have been hard at work
[00:21] <Aes> What have you been working on Mistress Meladina?
[00:21] <Meladina> An alternative source of energy....the Eye of Harmony has been cut off.
[00:22] <Aes> Who could cut off such a thing?
[00:22] <Meladina> The containment center and energy outflow sources were sabotaged
[00:23] <Aes> Mistress Actuary must be scrambling after such a thing...
[00:25] <Meladina> I was given an entire team on Gallifrey to help me with the calculations. Now it'll be figuring out how to get to my target.
[00:26] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> it is quite difficult
[00:27] *** Aes [root@aescapulus.org] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Until you again need my services...)
[00:27] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> do you think you can manage it, lady Meladina
[00:28] <Meladina> It'll be a stretch but I am doing my best to work out a solution
[00:29] <Meladina> In fact I ought to be getting back to work.
[00:29] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I wish you luck
[00:29] <Meladina> Good night, Kaelyn.
[00:29] *** Meladina has left #suburbansenshi2
[00:39] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi2
[08:42] * The Intern wakes up and sees the swords and shoes!
[08:42] * The Intern leaves a thank-you note for Mister ÆS... and Lady Blyledge...
[08:42] * The Intern ponders her act just now...
[08:43] <The Intern> Maybe... there's another way I can improve this place...
[08:43] *** The Intern [neminixblipsonara@cia674.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Wait how does this thing work again!?!!?!?)
[10:01] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[10:01] <@spiritflame> ohayo matsumi kaze
[10:01] * Matsumi Kaze walks downstairs shivering ><
[10:04] <Matsumi Kaze> god stupid heating .<
[10:04] <Matsumi Kaze> ><
[10:25] <Matsumi Kaze> ..where is everyone
[10:35] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (off to the theater I guess)
[13:39] *** Hachi [darlingyoungster@242downthestreet.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[13:39] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa hachi
[13:40] * Hachi skips on into the Hotel lobby from the Tokyo entrance. She's wearing her pale pink school backpack. There's a cute series of little sakura-theme bag straps hanging from her bag.
[13:41] * Matsumi Kaze is lounging on the Q sofa
[13:41] * Matsumi Kaze is reading a magazine
[13:43] <Matsumi Kaze> hm? oh hi hachi!
[13:44] * OtakuRedRanger enter through the london door
[13:45] <Matsumi Kaze> ^_^
[13:46] <OtakuRedRanger> hey matsumi-san
[13:47] <Matsumi Kaze> how's the best little goddaughter in the world??
[13:49] <Hachi> Ah! Hiya Matsumi-obachan!!
[13:49] * Hachi giggles.
[13:49] <Hachi> I'm good!!
[13:49] <Matsumi Kaze> good! :D how's school going??
[13:49] * Hachi goes on over to her favorite Auntie in the world and gives her a biiiiig hug.
[13:50] * Matsumi Kaze gives a biiiig hug back!
[13:50] <Hachi> It's going super good! I gots a gold star on my english test!
[13:50] * Hachi looks at Matsumi Kazi.
[13:50] *** Matsumi Kazi is your average everyday Matsumi Kazi

[13:50] * Hachi looks at Matsumi Kaze.
[13:50] *** Matsumi Kaze is is a young woman in what appears to be in her teens with short blond hair and blue green eyes. She has a heck of a figure and is Sailor Quinox. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen.

[13:52] * Hachi puts her schoolbag on the floor and hops onto the couch next to Matsumi.
[13:53] * Hachi quickly digs around in her bag before she pulls out a piece of construction paper. On it, drawn in crayon, is her Mommy and her friends on stage.
[13:54] <Hachi> I made this for you!
[13:54] <Matsumi Kaze> oh that's awesome :D
[13:54] <Matsumi Kaze> you're getting to be a great artist!
[13:55] * Hachi blushes a little.
[13:55] <Hachi> No, I don't think so...
[13:55] <Hachi> Sawanaguchi-san is a lot better...
[13:55] <Matsumi Kaze> now who is that???
[13:55] <Hachi> She said my drawing looked like something threw up..
[13:55] * Hachi 's voice goes a little quiet.
[13:55] <Matsumi Kaze> >:( no way!!!
[13:56] <Hachi> she's my classmate. she's class representative.
[13:56] <Matsumi Kaze> you can tell her your aunt says you're the best artist in the world and that's that! >:(
[13:56] <OtakuRedRanger> awww
[13:58] * Hachi looks at OtakuRedRanger.
[13:58] *** OtakuRedRanger is former power ranger, turned magical hero/internet reviewer. he now defends england and any other place he goes to, to fight evil in his own neutral way
His image Song is: "Applause" by Lady Gaga.

[13:58] <Matsumi Kaze> isn't that right, lewis??
[13:58] * Hachi smiles a little, though she doesn't believe Matsumi.
[14:00] <Matsumi Kaze> take it from me, you're awesome! *gives thumbs up!*
[14:00] <Hachi> That's okay, Auntie M. I don't think I wanna be an artist anyway...
[14:01] <Matsumi Kaze> awww
[14:01] <Matsumi Kaze> well it's up to you!
[14:02] * Hachi smiles as she kicks her feet.
[14:02] <Hachi> You wanna know what I wanna be when I grow up?
[14:03] <Matsumi Kaze> what??
[14:04] * Hachi whispers, "A space flower scientist."
[14:05] <Matsumi Kaze> wooooow that's cool!
[14:06] * Hachi nods!!
[14:06] <Hachi> I wanna go to space and find flowers on different planets and collect them and make a museum for them!
[14:07] <Matsumi Kaze> wow that would be fantastic!
[14:09] <Matsumi Kaze> ^_^ and I'm sure you'll do it!
[14:09] <Hachi> Would you come to my museum?
[14:10] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah!!!
[14:11] <Hachi> ^-^
[14:11] <Matsumi Kaze> ^_^
[14:13] * Hachi feels her tummy growl.
[14:14] * Hachi reaches into her bag and takes out a mildly squished tuna mayo onigiri from the convenience store. She opens it up with little difficulty and takes a bite.
[14:14] * Matsumi Kaze opens a ginger ale and drinks
[14:16] * Hachi munches happily ^-^
[14:18] <Matsumi Kaze> mm that looks good!
[14:18] <Hachi> <.<
[14:18] * Hachi offers her aunt a bite.
[14:20] * Matsumi Kaze just takes a little bit off it and eats..just a little bit ^^
[14:21] * Hachi shoves the rest in her mouth. It doesn't really fit but she makes it work!
[14:21] * Matsumi Kaze giggles
[14:22] * Hachi drops the wrapper on the ground, not noticing, as she cleans her sticky fingers by sucking on them one by one.
[14:24] * there is something scratching at the Paris door
[14:24] * Matsumi Kaze blinks and walks over, opening the door
[14:25] * Hachi watches her aunt curiously. "What'cha doin?"
[14:26] <Matsumi Kaze> someone's at the door!
[14:26] *** Lumiere has joined #suburbansenshi2
[14:26] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa lumiere
[14:26] * Lumiere is sitting on the other side of the door, tail wagging
[14:26] * Hachi looks at Lumiere.
[14:26] *** Lumiere is a small Eskimo puppy with fluffy, cottonball-like fur and bright blue eyes.
His image Song is: .

[14:27] <Matsumi Kaze> hi, Lumiere!!
[14:27] * Lumiere barks!!
[14:27] * Lumiere turns to wait for Rosette
[14:28] * Hachi whispers, "A puppy..." Her eyes are open wide but she doesn't make a move to get off the couch.
[14:28] * Rosette runs in ^^
[14:28] *** Rosette has joined #suburbansenshi2
[14:28] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa rosette
[14:28] * Rosette stops and curtises to Matsumi ^^
[14:28] * Lumiere barks and runs in too!
[14:30] * Hachi looks at Rosette.
[14:30] *** Rosette is small girl (about 5 years old) with long braided white hair and blue eyes.
Her image Song is: .

[14:30] * Rosette skids to a halt as she notices Hachi
[14:30] <Rosette> (( actually she's six..need to fix that ))
[14:30] * Hachi looks away from the much prettier girl and tries to busy herself with something in her bag.
[14:31] <Rosette> bonjour ^^
[14:31] * Hachi glances at the girl and quietly says, "K-konnichiwa."
[14:32] * Lumiere trots over to Hachi and sits pretty
[14:32] <Rosette> I'm Rosette ^^
[14:34] * Matsumi Kaze watches this and sends out a twitter
[14:34] <Hachi> I'm..Hakinochi..
[14:35] * Hachi quietly mutters a "It's nice to meet you."
[14:37] <Rosette> whatcha doing?? :O
[14:37] <Hachi> Nothing..
[14:37] * Lumiere sniffs
[14:39] * Hachi looks at the dog. "Is...he your doggie?"
[14:39] <Rosette> his name is Lumiere!
[14:40] <Hachi> C-can I pet him?
[14:41] <Rosette> mmhm!
[14:42] * Hachi gets off the couch and pets Lumiere on his head.
[14:42] * Lumiere is petted and keeps wagging his tail
[14:43] * Hachi smiles and really gets into petting him.
[14:43] * Hachi whispers, "Such a nice doggie."
[14:43] <Rosette> he likes you!
[14:43] * Lumiere grunts as he tilts his head and presses against the pettings
[14:45] * Hachi refrains from giving the dog a hug and stops petting him. She gets back to her feet from kneeling in front of the dog and does her best to wipe off the fur of her school uniform.
[14:45] <Rosette> he's a good dog ^^
[14:46] * Hachi is curious about the girl in front of her but is too shy and nervous around people she doesn't know.
[14:46] * Lumiere sits on the floor and looks up at Hachi with a look asking 'why'd you stop?'
[14:47] * Hachi brushes some of her hair from her eyes as she tries not looking at Lumiere nor Rosette.
[14:48] <Rosette> ^_^ I'm from france
[14:49] <Hachi> France? That's cool...
[14:49] <Hachi> Why're you here?
[14:49] * Lumiere shuffles closer and rests his head on his paws
[14:49] <Rosette> cuz it's fun here!
[14:50] <Hachi> Is France not fun?
[14:51] <Rosette> it is..but I like here too!
[14:54] * Lumiere roots around on the floor and settles in an awkward but funny position
[14:54] * Hachi smiles a little.
[14:54] <Hachi> What's the food like?
[14:55] <Rosette> reaaaally good! lots of good food!
[14:56] * Lumiere falls asleep on the floor like this
[14:57] <Rosette> awww sleepy lumiere!
[15:01] * Hachi giggles.
[15:01] * Rosette picks up lumiere as best she can!
[15:01] * Hachi yawns, feeling pretty tired too.
[15:02] <Rosette> sleepy??
[15:02] * Hachi nods.
[15:02] <Hachi> School was super tiring today.
[15:03] * Rosette nods nods nods
[15:03] * Matsumi Kaze has fallen asleep
[15:09] * Rosette yawns a bit too
[15:09] * Hachi feels uncomfortable with the silence that has fallen.
[15:10] <Rosette> do you like flowers :D
[15:10] <Hachi> I do!
[15:11] <Rosette> :D we have lots of roses!
[15:13] <Hachi> Roses are nice..
[15:13] <Rosette> lots of them :D
[15:15] <Hachi> That must be nice..
[15:15] * Matsumi Kaze gives a loud snore
[15:15] <Rosette> would you like to see them :D
[15:15] <Hachi> Sometimes my Mommy takes me to the flower garden downtown. We go on picnics there sometimes.
[15:16] <Hachi> Yes..
[15:17] <Rosette> ok :D *grabs hachi's hand* :d
[15:17] <Rosette> *:D
[15:18] <Hachi> Eh??
[15:20] <Rosette> they're at my home :D
[15:21] * Hachi snatches her hand out of Rosette's grasp.
[15:21] <Hachi> I...no..
[15:21] <Hachi> I can't go.
[15:21] <Rosette> aww okies!
[15:22] <Matsumi Kaze> huh wha....
[15:24] * Hachi looks at the sleepy-eyed Matsumi.
[15:25] * Matsumi Kaze yaaawns
[15:25] <Matsumi Kaze> must have noddded off @_@
[15:26] <Hachi> You did.
[15:26] <Hachi> It's naptime time of day.
[15:26] <Matsumi Kaze> *yawnnn* it sure is!
[15:27] <Hachi> Ne, Auntie Matsumi. Do you know Rosette?
[15:27] * Hachi gestures to the other girl.
[15:28] <Matsumi Kaze> hm? oh yeah!!
[15:29] <Matsumi Kaze> she's Lobelia's little granddaughter...you know lobelia..the white haired scary lady?
[15:29] * Hachi nods.
[15:32] <Rosette> :D
[15:33] <Hachi> I didn't know she was an old lady..
[15:34] <Rosette> I love her lots!
[15:35] <Hachi> It must be nice to have grandparents...
[15:36] <Matsumi Kaze> aww
[15:36] <Matsumi Kaze> would you kids like to go out for ice cream???
[15:37] <Hachi> Well,I was supposed to wait for Mommy to come pick me up, but, if you ask,maybe?
[15:39] <Matsumi Kaze> oh well then I'l get it from the resteraunt!
[15:39] <Matsumi Kaze> what flavor do you like??
[15:40] * Hachi thinks.
[15:40] <Hachi> matcha and vanilla swirl..
[15:43] <Matsumi Kaze> ok!
[15:43] * Matsumi Kaze runs over to the resteraunt
[15:46] * Rosette has fallen asleep
[15:46] * Hachi eyes the girl asleep on the floor, her head propped up on her dog. "Weird..."
[15:49] * Matsumi Kaze returns with an ice cream for hachi ^^
[15:50] <Hachi> Arigatou, Auntie M!
[15:50] * Hachi takes the soft serve ice cream and happily begins eating.
[15:51] <Matsumi Kaze> no probs ^^ *eats some ice cream of her own*
[15:53] * Hachi eats quickly, seeing as she isn't at all prone to brain freezes.
[15:53] * Matsumi Kaze eats happily ^^
[15:56] *** Euri Hakinochi [iceprincess@242downthestreet.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[15:56] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa euri hakinochi
[15:56] * Euri Hakinochi enters the Hotel lobby and spots her daughter with Matsumi and a sleeping girl and dog on the floor.
[15:56] <Euri Hakinochi> Ara, there you are, Hachiko-chan.
[15:56] <Euri Hakinochi> Matsumi-san, were you looking out for my darling daughter?
[15:56] <Matsumi Kaze> yup! :D
[15:57] * Hachi quickly tries to stuff the rest of her ice cream in her mouth, making a bit of a mess on her hands.
[15:57] <Euri Hakinochi> Aw, see how nice your Auntie is. Now Hachiko-chan, I-
[15:57] * Euri Hakinochi stops as she sees the innocent face of her daughter marred with dark green and white smears around her mouth.
[15:57] <Euri Hakinochi> <.<
[15:57] <Euri Hakinochi> >.>
[15:58] * Euri Hakinochi sighs.
[15:58] * Hachi grins.
[15:58] * Euri Hakinochi takes out a handkerchief and wipes her daughter's mouth.
[15:58] <Matsumi Kaze> :D
[15:58] <Euri Hakinochi> There. Much better.
[15:58] <Euri Hakinochi> I assume Aunt Matsumi got you some ice cream?
[15:58] * Hachi nods!
[15:58] <Hachi> It was super delicious!!
[15:59] <Euri Hakinochi> Well have you thanked her for it yet?
[15:59] <Hachi> Oh...right..
[15:59] <Hachi> I did..
[15:59] * Hachi hugs Matsumi in a super tight hug. "Thank you!!!"
[15:59] <Euri Hakinochi> Good!
[15:59] * Euri Hakinochi picks up her daughter's bag from the floor and holds out her hand.
[15:59] <Euri Hakinochi> Come, Hachiko-chan. We need to go shopping for dinner.
[16:00] <Hachi> Haaaaii.
[16:00] * Hachi detangles herself from Matsumi and hops off the couch.
[16:00] * Hachi grabs hold of her mother's free hand with a warm smile.
[16:01] <Euri Hakinochi> Now, what would you say to some homemade chirashizushi?
[16:01] <Hachi> Oh! Please!!
[16:01] * Euri Hakinochi laughs in delight.
[16:01] <Matsumi Kaze> ^^
[16:01] <Euri Hakinochi> Thanks for taking care of Hachiko-chan, Matsumi. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?
[16:01] <Matsumi Kaze> yup!! :D
[16:03] <Euri Hakinochi> Wave goodbye Hachiko-chan.
[16:03] * Hachi waves goodbye happily as she follows her mother out.
[16:04] *** Euri Hakinochi [iceprincess@242downthestreet.co.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2 (I baked you a sweet dessert for being such a good girl.)
[16:04] *** Hachi [darlingyoungster@242downthestreet.co.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Eeeeee!!!!!)
[16:04] <Matsumi Kaze> heee
[16:04] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (^^)
[19:13] *** Renpha Astalion [Trooper011385@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa renpha astalion
[19:14] * Renpha Astalion bursts through the main door, hits the ground with a roll, and low-crawls her way towards the nearest couch to take cover behind it.
[19:15] * Renpha Astalion must still be working at that maid cafe, because she's in uniform and still has Nekomimi ears on.
[19:15] <Renpha Astalion> >__>
[19:15] <Renpha Astalion> <__<
[19:16] <Renpha Astalion> Must hide from the doods, must hide from the doods, must hide from the doods!
[19:25] * Renpha Astalion lurks, wishing she had her gauss rifle right now.
[19:42] *** Kitsune no Hime [madamed'amestris@EnclaveFedCom.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:42] <@spiritflame> konbanwa kitsune no hime
[19:43] * Kitsune no Hime walks into the room, yawning, and glances at Renpha, "Dear I don't think it would hurt you to sit ON the sofa."
[19:44] * Renpha Astalion ducks down and hides to evade detection! She attempts to *blend*.
[19:44] <Renpha Astalion> >__>
[19:44] <Renpha Astalion> <__<
[19:44] <Renpha Astalion> They might see me if I do!
[19:44] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte offers inu some tea
[19:45] * Kitsune no Hime takes the tea with thanks and sips
[19:46] <Renpha Astalion> /EM is having flashbacks...DANANG!!! Wait, why is she having thoughts about some place called Vietnam?!
[19:46] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I attempted to find something similer to what you would drink at home
[19:47] <Kitsune no Hime> I am not picky. It tastes just fine.
[19:47] *** RoyalTwin [prince_remi@eden.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:47] <@spiritflame> konbanwa royaltwin
[19:47] * RoyalTwin dashes in in fox form
[19:48] * RoyalTwin is clearly on the hunt!
[19:48] *** Calypso_MD [doctordesire@netherrealms.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:48] <@spiritflame> konbanwa calypso_md
[19:48] <Renpha Astalion> Please don't let the Steed of Slaanesh know I'm here. I do not want to ride the pony! I DO NOT WANT TO RIDE THE PONY!!!!!
[19:48] * Calypso_MD floats in, with a dazed look on his face
[19:48] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:48] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain
[19:49] <David O`Cain> Evening, all.
[19:50] <Calypso_MD> cha....she still has a fight
[19:50] <Calypso_MD> but someoner really needs a cheer me up
[19:50] <David O`Cain> So, what's new around here?
[19:51] <Calypso_MD> so does anyone knows a trainer for cheap
[19:51] * Calypso_MD is breathing in the phreromes
[19:52] * Kitsune no Hime gives Renpha an odd look...then finds somewhere to sit
[19:53] <Renpha Astalion> Tell me...
[19:54] <Renpha Astalion> Have any of you seen any of those freaky bird-things?
[19:54] * RoyalTwin looks at Calypso_MD.
[19:54] *** Calypso_MD is is a demonic incubus in the field of medicine. He feeds on people sensual desires. His patients are always better and he's also been feed. He always has a knack to look up medical conditions and is YingGirl's current doctor. He has marking under his eyes. More information about him is Here.
His image Song is: "If It Makes You Happy" by Sheryl Crow.

[19:54] <Calypso_MD> you mean Hitori?
[19:54] <RoyalTwin> O-o
[19:55] <David O`Cain> Freaky bird-things? The hell you talking about, Renpha?
[19:56] * Calypso_MD is happy da
[19:56] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte delivers tea to those who are interested
[19:57] * David O`Cain takes a cup of tea, "Thanks, Kaelyn."
[19:57] <RoyalTwin> Since my princess isn't here. I'm leaving
[19:57] * Prinny-plushies suddenly hit Renpha from the sides.
[19:57] <RoyalTwin> Before that creepy incubus tries to touch me
[19:57] *** RoyalTwin [prince_remi@eden.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Where might my best friend be?)
[19:57] <Renpha Astalion> ....!
[19:58] * Renpha Astalion FREAKS OUT AT THE SIGHT OF THE DÆMON-BIRD-THINGS!! The voices! THE VOICES!!
[19:58] <Renpha Astalion> NOOOO, DOOOOOOOD!!!!!
[19:58] *** Renpha Astalion [Trooper011385@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2
[19:58] <Calypso_MD> the trainer is for my patioent
[19:59] <David O`Cain> What...the...f[BLEEP]k is with Renpha?
[19:59] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ..odd night tonight
[19:59] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:59] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chibi-alex
[19:59] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:59] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chibi-catri
[19:59] <Chibi-Catri> >:3
[19:59] <Calypso_MD> i don't need one, unless you want to to be healed
[19:59] <Chibi-Alex> =^ ^=
[19:59] <David O`Cain> Indeed, Kaelyn. And just got here.
[20:01] * Chibi-Alex and Chibi-Catri both dash over to Mommy and quickly pulling themselves up onto the couch with her!
[20:01] <Chibi-Alex> Hi Mommy!
[20:01] <Chibi-Catri> ^___^
[20:01] * Calypso_MD is floating. "My patient is at the med bay
[20:01] <Kitsune no Hime> Hello, darlings
[20:02] <David O`Cain> Hey, kits.
[20:04] <Chibi-Catri> Hi!
[20:05] * Chibi-Alex hugs Mommy and gives her lots of tail-pats!
[20:05] * Kitsune no Hime trills softly, "Did you behave today?"
[20:06] <Chibi-Alex> Catriona stole my pudding.
[20:06] <Chibi-Catri> It was yummy! :3
[20:07] <Kitsune no Hime> I see...well go get another pudding.
[20:07] <David O`Cain> Catri...
[20:09] <Chibi-Alex> Okay! ^___^
[20:09] <Chibi-Catri> It was yummy! :P
[20:09] <Kitsune no Hime> Catriona let your sister eat her pudding. She deserves hers for being a good girl just as you do.
[20:09] <Chibi-Alex> Are you okay, Mommy? You look sleepy.
[20:10] <Chibi-Catri> But I'm the Maker of Mischief. It's my job! You said so, Mommy.
[20:11] <Kitsune no Hime> That I did...but you don't get to take everyone's food, Catriona. Let your sister eat her pudding.
[20:11] * Chibi-Alex reaches up and plays with Mommy's ears. ^__^
[20:11] * Kitsune no Hime 's ears flick
[20:12] * Calypso_MD sighs as he's still floating
[20:12] <Chibi-Catri> ...Okay... ~__~
[20:12] <Calypso_MD> if anyone can be a trainer for my patient, head up to the med bay
[20:13] <Chibi-Alex> Mommy, why are your ears bigger and prettier than mine? Will I have pretty ears like yours and fluffy tails too?
[20:13] <Kitsune no Hime> You'll grow into your ears, Alex. In time. You're just a little Kit right now.
[20:14] <Chibi-Alex> I wanna have pretty ears like yours now, Mommy. Because they're so beautiful.
[20:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> would anyone else like some tea?
[20:15] * Chibi-Catri pops up behind Mommy and flicks her ears in a cute display! ^__^
[20:15] <Chibi-Catri> Tea? What kind? The yummy kind?
[20:16] <Kitsune no Hime> It's very yummy, darling. Try some.
[20:18] <David O`Cain> How've you been, Inu-Kit and Kaelyn?
[20:19] <Kitsune no Hime> I'm well
[20:19] <Chibi-Catri> What's it called?
[20:19] * Chibi-Alex sniffs the tea.
[20:21] * Chibi-Alex sips the tea.
[20:21] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte smiles
[20:22] * Chibi-Catri sips too.
[20:22] * Chibi-Catri offers Mommy her tails to stroke and pat. ^__^
[20:23] * Calypso_MD takes some tea to calm himself
[20:23] * Kitsune no Hime smiles
[20:23] * Kitsune no Hime takes Catriona's tails and settles them into her lap, pulling out a brush to groom them
[20:23] <Calypso_MD> cha...it did not go well for her.
[20:23] <Calypso_MD> but she still might be strong
[20:23] <Chibi-Catri> :/
[20:24] <Calypso_MD> i just need a trainer
[20:24] <Chibi-Catri> Yucky. I like hot chocolate more, Mommy.
[20:24] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I could not imagine..how dificult it is for you to take care of those tails
[20:24] * Chibi-Alex continues to sip her tea. It's not too bad.
[20:26] * Chibi-Catri leans back into Mommy's lap, trilling happily as her tails are played with and brushed. She looks so much like her mother with her black hair and ears. ^___^
[20:28] <David O`Cain> Tea's good, Kaelyn. What flavor was it?
[20:28] <Kitsune no Hime> It's not hard at all as long as it's done every day
[20:28] <Chibi-Alex> Mommy, I took care of Natalia before we came down here. We made some milk in a bottle for her and warmed it up just right like Ara-su told us to do and then we fed her and burped her just like you showed us and she was all sleepy and wanted to snuggle with AnTil and Sylvester!
[20:28] <Chibi-Alex> Tails are fun to play with!
[20:29] <Chibi-Catri> Mommy takes care of our tails good. She always takes care of them and makes sure they're clean and fluffy.
[20:30] <Kitsune no Hime> I'm glad she's happy, darlings. Your baby sister is always looking for someone to snuggle with.
[20:31] <Chibi-Catri> She was hugging my tails. :D
[20:31] * Kitsune no Hime smiles
[20:32] <Chibi-Alex> And she was playing with my ears too. That's why I want big pretty ears like yours!
[20:32] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte listens to all of this
[20:32] * Calypso_MD goes sits on a sofa and ponders
[20:33] <Calypso_MD> we need to train her.
[20:33] <Chibi-Alex> Natalia was doing this to me, Mommy.
[20:34] * Chibi-Alex reaches up towards Mommy's ears, tugs them closer, and starts nibbling on them.
[20:34] * Kitsune no Hime giggles
[20:34] <Kitsune no Hime> Well she's a baby...of course she's going to nibble...just be careful when her teeth start coming in.
[20:34] *** The Magistra [SageLord@TimeyWhimey.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:34] <@spiritflame> konbanwa the magistra
[20:34] <David O`Cain> By the way, Kaelyn, what kind of tea was this?
[20:35] * Kitsune no Hime wonders if Solar will be joining them downstairs tonight
[20:36] * Chibi-Catri hugs all of Mommy's tails in her arms while she's distracted with Alexianna! >:3
[20:36] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:36] <@spiritflame> konbanwa solarchos
[20:36] * Solarchos pops up from behind the couch and hugs all three girls in his arms!
[20:36] <Solarchos> Gotcha all!
[20:36] * Calypso_MD sighs, sityting on the sofa and drinking his tea
[20:37] * Kitsune no Hime 's tails are hugged!
[20:37] * Kitsune no Hime is HUGGED!
[20:38] <David O`Cain> Hey, Solar.
[20:38] <Kitsune no Hime> Ah there you are....I was just thinking about texting you.
[20:38] <Solarchos> Hello David. Kaelyn! Riyana!
[20:39] <Solarchos> How are you tonight, love? Have the Kits given you any trouble?
[20:39] <Kitsune no Hime> They are playful little girls as always
[20:39] * Chibi-Catri yips and tries to wrestle with Daddy!
[20:39] * Chibi-Alex hugs Mommy's tails! :D
[20:41] <Solarchos> I didn't keep you waiting too long, did I?
[20:41] <David O`Cain> What's up, man?
[20:42] <Solarchos> Not too much. Still cataloging all of the debris left behind from the destruction of the Death Skull. There's a few dozen million tons of salvage out there still.
[20:43] <David O`Cain> Geez.
[20:44] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte offers tea to solar
[20:44] * Solarchos continues to hug Inu-Kit and Catriona. :D
[20:45] <Solarchos> Thank you, Kaelyn. Mind if I ask you a question?
[20:45] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte hands tea to david as well
[20:46] <David O`Cain> What kind is this one, Kaelyn?
[20:46] <Solarchos> Has Aya been causing you any more trouble lately?
[20:47] * Chibi-Alex curls up with Mommy and trills happily.
[20:47] * Kitsune no Hime smiles and trills back
[20:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> green tea
[20:49] <Chibi-Catri> Like green eggs and ham?
[20:49] <Solarchos> How was Natalia today? Did she sleep all night again?
[20:49] <David O`Cain> Ah, very nice. Seems this blend is a bit of a stronger tea to my taste.
[20:50] <Kitsune no Hime> She slept just fine...she's snuggled up with the boys right now.
[20:52] <Chibi-Catri> I do not like green tea and ham.
[20:52] <Chibi-Catri> I do not like them, sam I am. :P
[20:53] <Chibi-Alex> Heee!
[20:53] <Solarchos> Inu-Kit, have you been reading more of those Dr Seuss books to them? XD
[20:54] <Kitsune no Hime> >.> they like them
[20:55] <Solarchos> I'm not complaining, love. They're reading.
[20:56] <Solarchos> Learning to read is something they all have to be able to do and we're both doing a good job of encouraging them all.
[20:56] *** Calypso_MD [doctordesire@netherrealms.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (my patient awaiting aid ♡)
[20:58] <Kitsune no Hime> They're old enough they know how to read...Natalia is next in line
[21:00] <Solarchos> Well, it'll be a while before she can read. She can't even talk yet.
[21:00] * Chibi-Alex zips over to Kaelyn and sticks her face in hers! O___O
[21:00] <Kitsune no Hime> As quickly as she learned to shift forms and start crawling...I won't be surprised if it comes sooner than we think
[21:01] <David O`Cain> Natalia's been very active, huh?
[21:01] <Kitsune no Hime> Oh yes she has
[21:01] * Chibi-Catri checks to see what David's drinking.
[21:03] <Solarchos> Heh, Natalia's been getting so active. I woke up this morning to find her curled up between Inu-Kit and I in her fox-form. Her tails were right on my face, too.
[21:04] <Solarchos> I don't know how she'd gotten into our bedroom, though.
[21:04] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> would anyone like anything else
[21:04] <Kitsune no Hime> I'm sure someone placed her there
[21:05] * David O`Cain has been drinking tea
[21:06] <David O`Cain> Yukari, perhaps?
[21:06] <Solarchos> I wouldn't be surprised.
[21:06] <Chibi-Alex> I DO!
[21:06] * Chibi-Alex is still staring into Kaelyn's face. *___*
[21:06] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte has vanished
[21:07] <Solarchos> Or maybe you snuck her in with us, love?
[21:07] * Solarchos kisses Inu-Kit in one of her ears.
[21:07] <Chibi-Alex> >__> <__<
[21:07] <Chibi-Alex> Where'd she go?
[21:08] * Kitsune no Hime giggles a bit
[21:08] <Kitsune no Hime> No I didn't
[21:11] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte reappears...with tea cookies
[21:11] <Chibi-Alex> Maybe Natalia wandered in herself and just wanted to snuggle with us both then? I didn't mind though. It was nice waking up to both her and you, love.
[21:11] <Solarchos> ^
[21:11] <Chibi-Alex> COOKIES!
[21:11] * Chibi-Catri smells yum-yums!
[21:13] <Kitsune no Hime> I'm not sure she could have gotten onto the bed even if she'd gotten into the room.
[21:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> here you go
[21:15] <Chibi-Catri> :3
[21:16] * Chibi-Alex noms!
[21:16] <Solarchos> Then someone obviously helped her into our room.
[21:16] <Solarchos> She looked so happy and relaxed though.
[21:17] <David O`Cain> Awww.
[21:17] <Kitsune no Hime> She always enjoys spending time with us
[21:19] * Kitsune no Hime 's ears flick
[21:19] <Solarchos> Hear something, love?
[21:20] <Kitsune no Hime> It seems natalia has noticed that mommy and daddy aren't there...I can hear her cries.
[21:20] * Chibi-Catri hears Natalia too.
[21:20] <Chibi-Alex> Are our brothers having trouble with her?
[21:20] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hm??
[21:21] <Solarchos> Then we'd best get to her so she doesn't get really upset.
[21:22] <Solarchos> Good night, everyone. We've got a baby to tend to upstairs.
[21:22] * Kitsune no Hime rushes over to the elevator
[21:22] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> goodnight to you then
[21:23] * Solarchos goes over with Inu-Kit as well.
[21:23] <Chibi-Alex> Night-night!
[21:23] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Oo-jamba~!")
[21:23] *** Kitsune no Hime [madamed'amestris@EnclaveFedCom.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Mommy's here, Natalia)
[21:23] * Chibi-Catri grabs a bunch of cookies before she goes!
[21:23] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Gah-gah! :D)
[21:23] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Catriona! Don't steal cookies from Kaelyn like that!)
[21:24] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> heh
[21:25] <David O`Cain> Silly kits, aren't they?
[21:26] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte nods
[21:31] <Matsumi Kaze> /JON
[21:31] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:31] <@spiritflame> konbanwa matsumi kaze
[21:31] * Matsumi Kaze walks in, yawwwning
[21:33] <David O`Cain> Hey, Matsumi.
[21:36] <Matsumi Kaze> hiii
[21:36] <David O`Cain> How's it going?
[21:36] <Matsumi Kaze> hey has anyone been up on floor 16 and fixed the water?
[21:37] <David O`Cain> No idea. ^_^;
[21:41] <Matsumi Kaze> maaan
[21:45] * HazMat Prinnies hand Matsumi a hair clogged water pipe.
[21:46] <HazMat Prinnies> We installed a filter in your shower dood.
[21:46] <HazMat Prinnies> Water is fixed dood.
[21:47] <HazMat Prinnies> You need a better conditioner food.
[21:48] * HazMat Prinnies look at the last speaker.
[21:48] <HazMat Prinnies> She has split ends dood.
[21:48] <HazMat Prinnies> But is fixed dood.
[21:49] * HazMat Prinnies is away 
[21:51] <Matsumi Kaze> ........................................
[21:51] <David O`Cain> Okay...
[21:57] <Matsumi Kaze> >.>
[22:00] * Matsumi Kaze frowns
[22:02] <David O`Cain> So, what's been going on?
[22:02] <Matsumi Kaze> huh?? theater stuff
[22:03] * David O`Cain nods
[22:17] *** The Intern [neminixblipsonara@cia674.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:17] <@spiritflame> konbanwa the intern
[22:17] *** CrimsonTamer [BaskervilleLionTamer@abyss.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:17] <@spiritflame> konbanwa crimsontamer
[22:18] <David O`Cain> Evening, you two.
[22:18] * CrimsonTamer hurries over to the kitchen and finds that the prinnies already made the ramen!
[22:18] <The Intern> Hello!
[22:18] * CrimsonTamer brings it out to The Intern
[22:18] <The Intern> ....
[22:18] <CrimsonTamer> Evening!
[22:18] <The Intern> /EV the ramen is gone.
[22:18] * the ramen is gone
[22:18] <The Intern> :3
[22:19] <The Intern> That was amazing!
[22:19] <CrimsonTamer> I promised the Intern that i'd give her a feast if she beat Paisley
[22:19] * CrimsonTamer hurries back to the kitchen and brings out the yakisoba!
[22:20] * The Intern is nomming with ferocious intensity!!!
[22:20] <David O`Cain> If I were to have a barbeque buffet, you'd make sure to leave plenty for the rest, right, Intern?
[22:20] <The Intern> ...I'd... do my best to hold back...
[22:20] * CrimsonTamer brings out the steamed bbq pork buns next
[22:20] <David O`Cain> That's good.
[22:21] * CrimsonTamer then brings out three pizzas and whatever the Intern wants to drink
[22:21] * The Intern stuffs her face and swallows, wating at insane speed
[22:21] <The Intern> !
[22:21] * The Intern chugs soda with a glass in both hands, chewing on a slice in her mouth
[22:21] * The Intern swallows :3
[22:21] <The Intern> This is amazing!
[22:22] * CrimsonTamer giggles
[22:22] <CrimsonTamer> I'm glad you approve!
[22:22] <The Intern> Thank you, thank you, thank you!! L:D
[22:22] <CrimsonTamer> I did promise you a feast if you beat Paisley :D
[22:23] <The Intern> I appreciate it!
[22:23] * CrimsonTamer texts Paisley     Did you actually get up again yet?
[22:24] <David O`Cain> Sheesh. May as well stick a feeding tube down your throat. O_o
[22:25] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte texts back     talk to me tomorrow, crawling off to lick wounds
[22:25] * CrimsonTamer giggles
[22:25] <CrimsonTamer> Paisley is CRAWLING
[22:26] * CrimsonTamer texts Paisley     I think you might just need to train for the Budokai to have any hopes of winning!
[22:26] * CrimsonTamer high fives the Intern
[22:27] * The Intern looks at her hand, not quite sure what she's doing
[22:27] * The Intern waves "H-hello?"
[22:28] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte texts back     ....
[22:30] <CrimsonTamer> ....
[22:30] * CrimsonTamer slaps her hand against the intern's
[22:30] <CrimsonTamer> that's a high five
[22:30] <CrimsonTamer> it's a way of showing camraderie.
[22:31] <The Intern> Ahh! I see!
[22:31] * The Intern slaps back! :D :D
[22:32] <CrimsonTamer> There we go :D It's called a high five
[22:33] * CrimsonTamer has prinnies bring out boneless chicken wings, onion rings, fries, and a large fudge brownie with ice cream and hot fudge syrup on top
[22:33] <CrimsonTamer> Here you go!
[22:33] <CrimsonTamer> Eat up!
[22:33] <The Intern> /ing http://gothamist.com/attachments/arts_jen/newclownIT1.jpg




[22:33] * The Intern suddenly sees THAT
[22:34] <The Intern> ! WHAT IS THAT
[22:34] <David O`Cain> Who'd have thought Pennywise had a guttermind.
[22:38] * The Intern eats nonetheless!
[22:39] * ??? burbles
[22:42] * The Intern looks for the source of the sound?
[22:42] <David O`Cain> What the...?
[22:43] * ??? is quivering in a corner
[22:43] * The Intern cautiously steps over and looks at ti
[22:44] * a puddle of green slime burbles there.......then slowly forms a skull like face...and LEAPS UP
[22:46] * The Intern LEAPS back in fear!
[22:47] * The Intern points at it!!!
[22:47] * David O`Cain gets out of the way of the slime
[22:47] * a puddle of green slime swings a tendril at the intern!
[22:47] <spiritflame> green slime rolls 1d10 [ 1 ]
[22:47] * green slime misses!
[22:48] <David O`Cain> The hell kind of slime is that?!
[22:48] <The Magistra> The green kind
[22:49] * green slime oddly enough seems to wait to get attacked
[22:49] * The Magistra wonders if it looks like this





[22:49] <David O`Cain> Seriously?
[22:49] * green slime looks like a puddle of green slime with a skull growing out of it
[22:50] * David O`Cain has a hand surrounded by flame, and then sends a fiery blast at it
[22:50] <spiritflame> green slime rolls 1d20 [ 2 ]
[22:51] * green slime dodges the attack!
[22:52] * green slime waits for intern or magistra to attack
[22:52] <David O`Cain> Well, damn it. Quick little bugger, ain't you?
[22:52] * The Magistra wonders if it looks like this then





[22:53] * The Magistra casts Fire
[22:53] * green slime doesn't look like that
[22:53] <spiritflame> green slime rolls 1d10 [ 10 ]
[22:53] * green slime is critically hit!
[22:55] * green slime attacks david with a slashing tendril!
[22:55] <spiritflame> green slime rolls 1d10 [ 2 ]
[22:55] * green slime misses!
[22:57] * green slime waits for enemy attacks
[22:58] * The Intern watches the battle curiously
[22:58] * David O`Cain charges as much energy as he can, and sends a flamethrower style blast at the slime after carefully aiming this time
[22:59] <spiritflame> green slime rolls 1d10 [ 6 ]
[22:59] * green slime is hit!
[22:59] * green slime is destroyed!
[22:59] * you get: 1 hi-potion
[23:00] * you get: 20 g
[23:00] * you get: 84 exp
[23:00] <David O`Cain> Say 'buh-bye,' ya little c[BLEEP]kroach.
[23:01] <The Magistra> dooo dooo do dodo
[23:02] *** David O`Cain has gained 84 EXP!!
[23:02] *** Lt. David O`Cain has gained 84 EXP!!
[23:03] * David O`Cain clenches his hand, and the flame surrounding it disappears, "Hadn't used that upgrade in a while."
[23:04] <David O`Cain> And I should probably get going. Take care, ladies.
[23:04] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (I gotta get home.)
[23:06] <The Magistra> /inventory
[23:06] *** The Magistra is carrying:
--------------------------------------------
1. 0
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
--------------------------------------------

Assets: G¥52 .

[23:13] *** The Magistra has placed Hi-Potion in Inventory Slot: 1
[23:13] <The Intern> /inventory
[23:13] *** The Intern is carrying:
--------------------------------------------
1. Sonic Potato Peeler
2. Psychic Paper
3. DataPADD
4. Emergency Snack Supply
5. EMERGENCY Emergency Snack Supply
6. SUPER CRUCIAL EMERGENCY Emergency Snack Supply
7. Time Ring
8. Notepad and Pen
9.
10.
--------------------------------------------

Assets: G¥666601988 .

[23:13] *** The Intern has placed 9 in Inventory Slot: 0
[23:13] *** The Intern has placed Twin Validium folding blades in Inventory Slot: 9
[23:14] <The Intern> ^^
[23:14] *** The Magistra has gained 84 EXP!!
[23:14] *** The Magistra is Level 1 with 181.5 EXP
[23:14] *** Aes [root@aescapulus.org] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa aes
[23:14] <The Magistra> ...I would have thought it would be higher given the Budoaki last year...
[23:15] *** I still need to award those points
[23:15] *** *looks to intern*
[23:15] <The Intern> .....
[23:15] <The Intern> T_T
[23:15] <The Intern> Yes,sir...
[23:15] <Aes> Good evening.
[23:15] *** Tomorrow! :D
[23:16] <The Intern> Okay!
[23:16] *** The Magistra has recieved G¥20 !!
[23:21] *** Simon Kerrick has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:21] <@spiritflame> konbanwa simon kerrick
[23:22] * Simon Kerrick walks in through the Random door.
[23:24] <Aes> Good Evening Mister Kerrick.
[23:25] <Simon Kerrick> Uh... hey Aescapulus.
[23:25] <Simon Kerrick> <.<
[23:25] <Simon Kerrick> Uh, I am guessing, pretty solidly, that you are totally set for medical supplies and things to derive those from, right?
[23:25] <Simon Kerrick> That you wouldn't need to buy any, right?
[23:25] <Aes> Did you get my delivery?
[23:25] <Simon Kerrick> Oh!
[23:25] <Simon Kerrick> Yes.
[23:25] <Simon Kerrick> Very helpful!
[23:25] <Aes> Medical? Yes, I have plenty of supplies.
[23:26] <Simon Kerrick> I've never been so happy to see dirt.
[23:26] * Simon Kerrick grumbles.
[23:26] <Simon Kerrick> Alright, maybe Kaelyn will buy them, but they might have gotten to her.
[23:26] * The Intern listens to this exchange, making mental notes.
[23:26] <Aes> If you have live plants, Carlos might be interested in those.
[23:27] * Simon Kerrick whispers to Aescapulus.
[23:27] <Simon Kerrick> [SPOILER] Opium poppies. Lots.
[23:27] * Aes listens.
[23:28] <Simon Kerrick> In fairness, I had them planted waaaay before the current arrangement. I was in my... well, I wanted something, so...
[23:28] <Aes> Oh, those are very pretty. I'll ask if he wants some. They aren't particularly exotic though.
[23:28] <Simon Kerrick> Anyway, seems a shame to throw them away.
[23:29] <Aes> Quite useful in producing painkillers.
[23:30] <Aes> I can't pay premium pricing, but I can offer you better than throwing them away.
[23:30] <Simon Kerrick> Well, yeah, but I didn't plant them for that, and I am already having trouble with some of my people. I figure I should get rid of them.
[23:30] <Simon Kerrick> Well, Kaelyn might want them.
[23:30] <Simon Kerrick> I mean, I could just sell them to a drug lord, but that seems such a waste too, really.
[23:31] <Simon Kerrick> Matsuo might want some too. Always the strangest components for those rituals he undertakes.
[23:31] <Aes> Well, if Kaelyn isn't interested, I'll make an offer.
[23:31] <Simon Kerrick> But unlike Kaelyn, he's poor.
[23:31] * The Intern listens, just making a mental map of all these interrelationships
[23:32] <Simon Kerrick> Hey there, again.
[23:32] * Simon Kerrick waves to the Intern.
[23:32] <The Intern> Hello!
[23:32] <Simon Kerrick> Good to see you again.
[23:32] * The Intern waves.
[23:32] <The Intern> Likewise!
[23:32] <Simon Kerrick> I like what you said there. Very different take than most time lords.
[23:33] <The Intern> Oh?
[23:33] <Simon Kerrick> So. What's happening on Gallifrey?
[23:34] <Simon Kerrick> My sources tell me there is a ruckus as of late.
[23:34] <Simon Kerrick> Oh. Yes.
[23:34] <The Intern> I can't... really discuss that. I'm sorry.
[23:34] <Simon Kerrick> Funny. You were discussing it just fine the other night.
[23:34] <Simon Kerrick> Well, I like you too much to press the issue, so let's talk about something else?
[23:34] <The Magistra> You mean the thing about my grandfather?
[23:35] <Simon Kerrick> Uh... I dunno.
[23:35] <The Intern> Yes, please!
[23:35] <Simon Kerrick> But I'd be happy to discuss it with you, Magistra.
[23:35] <Simon Kerrick> <.<
[23:35] <The Magistra> I'd rather not
[23:35] <Simon Kerrick> First time for everything.
[23:35] <Simon Kerrick> Anyway, so like I was saying.
[23:35] * Simon Kerrick goes over to the Intern.
[23:35] <Simon Kerrick> You are a Time Lord, so you can manipulate this building, right?
[23:36] <The Intern> I could... yes.
[23:36] <The Magistra> Last I checked only X, Thrash and Sakura had full acess codes
[23:37] <Simon Kerrick> Noriko wouldn't have sent her here in that capacity unless she could do it too.
[23:37] <Simon Kerrick> Well, I just want help finding people, is all.
[23:37] <The Magistra> Talk to my mother.
[23:37] <The Intern> I do as well...
[23:37] <Simon Kerrick> I want to see if any more of the Necromancers we have staying here want to emmigrate.
[23:37] <The Magistra> She has that crystal ball
[23:37] <Simon Kerrick> Thought so.
[23:37] <The Intern> Because I'm basically handling administrative tasks...
[23:38] <The Intern> taking over from Xadium.
[23:38] <The Magistra> We don't have any Necromancers aside from you, Uncle Morm and... Uncle Morm's sister
[23:38] <The Intern> Since he's basically retired.
[23:38] <The Magistra> ...What the hell is her name anyways?
[23:38] <Simon Kerrick> Oh really, Magistra?
[23:38] <The Magistra> And I guess Frost
[23:38] <Simon Kerrick> You SURE we didn't have any other Necromancers here?
[23:38] <The Magistra> But she's a Death Knight
[23:38] <Simon Kerrick> I seem to recll differently.
[23:39] <The Magistra> Name one then
[23:39] <Simon Kerrick> Remember that time when that undead horde ravaged Matsumi's place, and I dominated a bunch of them?
[23:39] <Aes> I believe there were a number of necromancers rescued from your Father's Sister's service who were staying here?
[23:39] <The Magistra> You mean the ones that work for The Necromantress?
[23:39] <Simon Kerrick> Aes is exactly right. Most of them were in varied states of denial, or spite.
[23:39] <Simon Kerrick> Eh. Some of them were sick of it.
[23:40] <The Magistra> Uncle Aes
[23:40] <Simon Kerrick> I have not been able to make contact with all of them again, but I'd like to see if some of the other ones want to hang out in a spot where there is MUCH less stigma attached to that.
[23:41] <Simon Kerrick> Necromancy, I mean.
[23:41] <Aes> You would prefer to have them hanging out in the corners of The Hotel, Magistra?
[23:41] <The Magistra> No
[23:42] <Simon Kerrick> Well, at least a FEW of them are good at hiding, hence my request for the Intern's assistance.
[23:42] <Simon Kerrick> You know, I don't really see what your problem is with letting them hang around under me.
[23:42] <The Magistra> Or maybe they just went back to Uncle's sister
[23:42] <Aes> If they want out entirely, they are not being forced to do anything. But they can practice their art in peace with Mister Kerrick.
[23:42] <The Intern> ..I'm sorry, you wanted my help?
[23:42] * The Intern was only halfway following
[23:42] <The Magistra> Alot of them were probably willingly serving her.
[23:43] * Aes notes there was an odd emphasis on "not being forced"
[23:43] <Simon Kerrick> Well, I wanted to see where some of those Necromancers were in the hotel. I guess I don't want to encourage spying more than is necessary, but if we NEEDED to find one of them, could you help?
[23:43] <The Intern> There... there are Necromancers in this structure?
[23:43] * The Intern looks up "Necromancers" first of all.
[23:43] * Simon Kerrick coughs.
[23:43] <Simon Kerrick> Maybe.
[23:43] <Simon Kerrick> WOAH.
[23:44] <Simon Kerrick> Hold it.
[23:44] * The Intern pales and frowns as she sees THAT.
[23:44] <Simon Kerrick> You are not going to get an objective reading from that.
[23:44] * Simon Kerrick is pointing at the PADD frowning.
[23:44] <The Intern> A sorceror who uses mystical means to revive the dead, usually as slaves for their own bidding...
[23:44] <Simon Kerrick> Scare tactics on the unenlightened is just one more of the smear campaigns against a perfectly valid venue of The Art.
[23:45] <The Intern> Is that not the essence of it?
[23:45] <Simon Kerrick> I assure you, there is more to it than that.
[23:45] <Simon Kerrick> No, that is NOT the essence of it.
[23:45] <The Intern> Tell me! :D
[23:45] <Aes> If they wish to return to the Necromantress's service, I won't stop them.
[23:45] * The Intern likes to learn!
[23:45] <Simon Kerrick> Alright, so the first step when learning about Necromancy is to not listen to anybody named "Razal."
[23:46] <Simon Kerrick> Second step is this.
[23:46] <Simon Kerrick> There are numerous schools in magic, and any spell that manipulates life force can be considered necromancy.
[23:46] <Simon Kerrick> Necromancy can do more than raise the dead and wither limbs. But then again, storms do more than smash buildings and flood coasts, but people only remember the worst ones.
[23:47] <Simon Kerrick> Such is the case with Necromancy.
[23:47] <Simon Kerrick> Oh, it can be used to attack and harm people, but so can any knowledge or art or item. The mind makes weapons, not nature.
[23:48] <The Magistra> Execpt Necomancy literaly means "Death Magic"
[23:48] <Simon Kerrick> (Don't Forget Lesson one) Now, I'm sure you were treated to a picture of a man in a robe with piercing eyes and blood-red gems, summoning a creature with flesh falling off of it from an open grave that is howling curses against the living?
[23:48] * Simon Kerrick points at the PADD. "Do I have the gist of the image right?"
[23:49] <The Intern> So what are... what are the alternate uses... and something like that.
[23:49] <Aes> Neko mancy is Cat magic, Magistra.
[23:49] <The Magistra> ...So I forgot an R. You don't need to correct me
[23:50] <Simon Kerrick> Well, you have a great deal of information at your beck and call. Where I come from, you have to work very hard to gain information, because it was much harder to store.
[23:50] <Aes> Necromancy is technically Divination via the Dead etymologically speaking.
[23:50] <Simon Kerrick> Now, suppose a very wise man knew the information, but he is dead?
[23:50] <Simon Kerrick> Well, there are spells that can get the dead to speak with you, and avert a crisis, or give advice, or tell you a way to treat a disease that you have and they had in life as well.
[23:51] <Simon Kerrick> Now, my dear, if you want to cast that spell, in order to better yourself, and get advice, who do you think you are going to call?
[23:51] * The Intern nods, just processing facts.
[23:51] <The Magistra> Then you take up Divination not Necromancy
[23:51] <John Constantine> Me.
[23:51] <John Constantine> I can channel.
[23:51] <John Constantine> No need to raise the dead.
[23:51] * John Constantine smiles :D
[23:51] <Simon Kerrick> I was not talking about doing that.
[23:52] <Aes> So you, too, are a necromancer Mister Constantine?
[23:52] <The Intern> Uh, hello~?
[23:52] <The Magistra> Also, if I have a ghost probelm, I'm gonna call the ghost busters.
[23:52] <John Constantine> More a medium.
[23:52] <Simon Kerrick> I'm just saying that the person who can put you in touch with your grandfather, and is very good at it, you would contact a necromancer.
[23:52] <John Constantine> I can do it.
[23:52] <Simon Kerrick> They do more than they get credit for.
[23:52] <Aes> You speak to the dead. Several religions would condemn you as a necromancer.
[23:52] <John Constantine> And I'm not one.
[23:53] <John Constantine> Well that's... possibly true.
[23:53] <John Constantine> v_v
[23:53] <Simon Kerrick> Most religions don't care what's true or not, as long as you disagree with THEIR interpretation.
[23:53] <The Magistra> Given I just helped kill my grandfather I doubt I'd want to talk to him
[23:53] <Simon Kerrick> F[BLEEP]king clerics.
[23:53] <Simon Kerrick> You might wish to someday, though.
[23:54] * John Constantine introduces himself to the Intern.
[23:54] <Simon Kerrick> It would be foolish of you to vow that you would NEVER seek the advise of your grandfather.... whoever he is?
[23:54] <The Magistra> And last I checked my Mother's father is still alove
[23:54] <Simon Kerrick> Also, isn't that regicide?
[23:54] <John Constantine> John Constantine. I work for the Shadow Proclamation.
[23:54] <The Intern> Ahh! Good, I was hoping to meet you, sir!
[23:54] <The Intern> I'm The Intern!
[23:54] * Simon Kerrick dislikes losing the floor.
[23:54] <The Magistra> Trust me. Noram is the last man I'd want advice from
[23:54] <John Constantine> Yeah I know.
[23:54] <Simon Kerrick> Most of the time.
[23:54] <Aes> I agree Mister Kerrick has a creepy reputation, but his actions, while occasionally misguided, haven't been exactly evil.
[23:54] <The Magistra> Unless he's offering advice on how not to be a supervillain
[23:55] <The Magistra> Evil no, morally dubious at best, yes
[23:55] <John Constantine> Vermellia was supposed to be your contact, but she's been recalled to the Arkula system.
[23:55] <Aes> Morally dubious I could agree with.
[23:56] <The Intern> A pity... I'd wanted to meet Co-Ordinator Actuary's daughter.
[23:56] <The Magistra> She's really short~
[23:57] * there's the sound of a slight explosion several floors up
[23:57] <The Magistra> and she has awsome taste in weaponry
[23:57] <Aes> Still, Mister Kerrick is accurate in his expanded definition of Necromantic practices.
[23:57] <The Magistra> ....
[23:57] * The Magistra looks up
[23:57] * Simon Kerrick faces the Intern and points at Aes. "He's pretty unbiased."
[23:58] <Simon Kerrick> You should listen.
[23:58] * The Intern notes all these facts
[23:58] <The Intern> Thanks for the information!
[23:58] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Wow you are really naiive.
[23:58] *** Eilean has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:58] <@spiritflame> konbanwa eilean
[23:58] <The Intern> Huh?
[23:58] * Eilean stumbles out, coughing up smoke @_@
[23:58] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> He lives on the edge.
[23:58] <The Magistra> Of course I'm biased. Mormierl was one of my babysitters as a kid
[23:59] <Simon Kerrick> Anyway, Raihosha told me once that this world has no moral authority to ban magic because of dangerous practices. He said that all the ways they use to get into space were developed originally to destroy England. Or something.
[23:59] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> He lives on ambiguities.
[23:59] <The Magistra> ...Are you alright Eilean?
[23:59] <Aes> Hello Miss Eilean.
[23:59] <The Magistra> I'm pretty sure you're mis-quoteing that
[23:59] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> He loves to draw parallels like that to justify his actions.
[23:59] <Simon Kerrick> Hey, it's my favorite Half-Elf.
[23:59] <Simon Kerrick> Uh, no.
[23:59] * Simon Kerrick shakes his head.
[23:59] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Uh, yeah.
[23:59] <Eilean> @_@ the shoes are on the speggetii and the hat is the pie
[00:00] <Simon Kerrick> This is REALLY funny coming from you.
[00:00] <Aes> Did something go wrong?
[00:00] <The Magistra> what
[00:00] <Simon Kerrick> I mean, I could *SWEAR* that you said you don't care about my actions in the past?
[00:00] * Eilean is wobbling around a bit
[00:00] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You're a Two-bit con who's slowly elevating himself.
[00:00] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I don't.
[00:00] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> You're two bit.
[00:00] <Simon Kerrick> If you say so.
[00:00] <Voice> He's only second rate~
[00:00] <Simon Kerrick> Being at the top of the food chain is not my goal.
[00:00] *** Voice has quit IRC
[00:00] * Aes goes over and supports Eilean.
[00:00] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'm just pointing out to Greenhorn here that if she can be so open with you, she has no business being here.
[00:01] <The Intern> ....
[00:01] <The Intern> Why do you say that?!
[00:01] * Eilean coughs out smoke @_@
[00:01] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> you are GULLIBLE.
[00:01] <Simon Kerrick> Actually, if she can be convivial enough and non-judgemental to get people to talk to her and learn more things without exposing herself to danger, she has EVERY right to be here.
[00:01] <The Intern> I'm just listening.
[00:02] <The Intern> What I believe or don't believe, you don't even know! Because I haven't said!
[00:02] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Oh, she has a spine~
[00:02] <Aes> Were you practicing with that Book, Miss Eilean?
[00:02] * Eilean is holding the white book under her arm @_@
[00:02] * Eilean nods nods
[00:02] * The Intern trembles a little.
[00:02] <The Intern> I'm doing my job!
[00:02] <Aes> Enunciation problem?
[00:03] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> those million mile shoes ÆS made you? Put 'em on and WALK ON HOME.
[00:03] <Simon Kerrick> Why do you come down on her so hard, anyway?
[00:03] <Eilean> was trying to create a crystal @_@
[00:03] <The Intern> This is my home now!
[00:03] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> ....
[00:03] <The Magistra> Because Valeria is a jerk
[00:03] * @Valeria Xadium Aino narrows her eyes
[00:03] <Simon Kerrick> Eh, not really.
[00:04] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> I'm just trying to keep her from meeting a bad end.
[00:04] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> People like her get chewed up and spat out by this place.
[00:04] <Simon Kerrick> When people believe enough people owe them their lives, they start thinking they should live and regulate yours for you.
[00:04] <Simon Kerrick> Sound familiar?
[00:04] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> That's probably why she chose the room next to mine, so I could bail her out of messes.
[00:05] <The Magistra> SHe probably picked it at random
[00:05] * The Intern opens her mouth to retort, then narrows her eyes and closes it.
[00:05] * Simon Kerrick smiles, but says, "well, everybody's at least a LITTLE afraid."
[00:05] * Simon Kerrick looks at the Intern. "Isn't that right?"
[00:05] <The Intern> (she suspects...)
[00:05] <The Intern> U..uh, of c-course!
[00:05] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> Of course. :.
[00:05] <@Valeria Xadium Aino> :/
[00:05] *** @Valeria Xadium Aino [vxaino@imperia-central.cmn] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Bad Guys 0, Val: Four Hundred Billion!)
[00:06] <Aes> A crystal? Were you monitoring how fast you added energy?
[00:06] <Simon Kerrick> I REAAAAAALLY need to speak to Solarchos about that one.
[00:06] * John Constantine watches the two of them.
[00:06] * John Constantine gets an angry text from Franziska
[00:06] * John Constantine is away: ARRGH
[00:06] <Eilean> @_@ can someone hold this book for me please..think I'm going to fall over @_@
[00:06] * Aes holds the book...
[00:06] * The Magistra reaches out to take it from her
[00:07] * The Magistra doesn't then~
[00:07] * Simon Kerrick turns to the INtern.
[00:07] <The Necromantress> Awww. The poor White Mage, all tired out and nothing to show for it
[00:07] <Filibert Wright> Don't mind her, she's a dogmatic bully.
[00:07] <Aes> It tends to produce negative sensations in a number of organics, Magistra.
[00:07] <Eilean> @_@
[00:08] <The Intern> ...I don't mind her.
[00:08] <Simon Kerrick> ^ (hit backspace)
[00:08] <Simon Kerrick> Why do you think she dislikes you?
[00:08] <Simon Kerrick> As for me, you are my favorite time Lord by far.
[00:08] * Eilean falls backwarrds @_@
[00:08] <The Necromantress> That's hardly praise.
[00:08] <The Intern> Thank you!! I try to be pleasant!
[00:09] <The Necromantress> A second rate Necromancer looking up to second rate Time Lord
[00:09] <Simon Kerrick> I suspect she would still be my favorite if I met more.
[00:09] <The Intern> She... must have had a difficult upbringing.
[00:09] <Simon Kerrick> Somebody throw the book at this b[BLEEP]ch, please.
[00:09] <The Necromantress> You'd do better to study the book Kerrick
[00:10] <Simon Kerrick> Listen. Half-breed.
[00:10] <Simon Kerrick> I have proven here I can do whatever I set my mind to.
[00:10] <The Necromantress> Can you?
[00:10] <Simon Kerrick> I govern a world. I have been given total amnesty. I am immortal and have conquered death. I am wealthy beyond all measure, and I STILL have people that support me.
[00:11] <Simon Kerrick> What do YOU have? Huh?
[00:11] <The Necromantress> Well the first two I don't care about... The others... yeah got those
[00:11] * Simon Kerrick snickers. "Yeah right."
[00:11] <Simon Kerrick> Making chairs from their bones doesn't count.
[00:12] * The Necromantress looks to see if Kerrick is wearing a hat
[00:12] * Simon Kerrick does not appear to be wearing one.
[00:12] <Eilean> @_@
[00:12] <The Necromantress> Well for starters... I'm still better in a fight then you
[00:13] * Aes offers Eilean a cup of tea.
[00:13] * Eilean drinks down the tea
[00:13] <Simon Kerrick> Funny thing. Half-breed. You said that I was insignificant before I even completed my ascension, and I did just fine... I got the help that I required.
[00:13] <The Necromantress> You're second rate. You've always been second rate and always will be
[00:14] <Simon Kerrick> The funny thing is, ---half-breed--is that you are one of the foremost lessons I have learned about being immortal.
[00:14] <The Necromantress> And that is?
[00:14] <The Intern> I should go... I have work tommorow.
[00:14] <Simon Kerrick> That even immortality has it's own nuisances to be tolerated.
[00:14] <The Intern> Goodnight!
[00:14] <Simon Kerrick> Awww.
[00:14] *** The Intern [neminixblipsonara@cia674.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Wait how does this thing work again!?!!?!?)
[00:14] <Simon Kerrick> That stinks.
[00:14] <Simon Kerrick> I wish she'd stay. I like her.
[00:14] * The Necromantress laughs
[00:14] <The Necromantress> Are you even capaible of such emotions anymore
[00:15] <Aes> You feeling a bit better, Miss Eilean?
[00:15] <The Necromantress> Fakeing them doesn't count
[00:16] <Eilean> yeah..a bit
[00:16] <Aes> More tea? Or would you prefer something else?
[00:16] <Simon Kerrick> Perhaps every Lich is as different than every man
[00:17] <Simon Kerrick> Everybody is a necromantiphobe, so we'll likely never know for some time.
[00:17] <Simon Kerrick> When I decide I want to know, I'll learn.
[00:17] <Simon Kerrick> I really care very very little for your nagging, ya know.
[00:18] <Simon Kerrick> Didn't I help you win something very precious of yours back from a certain somebody?
[00:18] <Simon Kerrick> Eh, well, you did pay me, so I won't bring it up.
[00:19] <The Necromantress> You did. Which is why I'm free to sit here and "Nag you" as you so bluntly put it
[00:20] <Eilean> what the heck are you doing here......aunt
[00:20] <Simon Kerrick> Well. I won't complain. W hen I saved you, I got what I WANTED. That's all that matters to me now.
[00:20] <The Necromantress> Annoying Kerrick
[00:21] <Simon Kerrick> ...or so she thinks.
[00:21] * Simon Kerrick shrugs.
[00:25] <Simon Kerrick> However, I do need to go take care of something.
[00:25] *** Aes [root@aescapulus.org] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Until you again need my services...)
[00:25] * Simon Kerrick leaves through one of the doors.
[00:25] *** Simon Kerrick has quit IRC (Life is a calculated risk. So is Death.)
[00:29] * Eilean just looks around
[00:32] * The Necromantress has vanished
[00:32] *** The Necromantress [HalfElf@Undeath.com] has quit IRC
[00:32] <The Magistra> Man people left fast
[00:33] <Eilean> ..yeah really
[00:43] * Eilean looks around
[00:55] *** Eilean has left #suburbansenshi2 (heading home)
[08:42] *** MusicArtisan [vessalius@abyss.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[08:42] <@spiritflame> ohayo musicartisan
[08:45] *** Pink Lion [charlotteb@abyss.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[08:45] <@spiritflame> ohayo pink lion
[08:46] <MusicArtisan> Good morning my beautiful goddess ^_^
[08:46] * MusicArtisan has a boquet of Lottie's favorite flowers hidden behind his back
[08:46] * Pink Lion blushes fiercely, holding on to Jack's arm
[08:46] * Pink Lion yaaaaaaawns
[08:46] <MusicArtisan> Still sleepy? I suppose I was a bit rough with you
[08:48] <Pink Lion> Very...
[08:49] * MusicArtisan offers Lottie the boquet "To make up for it?"
[08:50] * Pink Lion sleepily takes it
[08:51] <Pink Lion> they're pretty
[08:55] * Pink Lion leans against Jack
[09:01] * MusicArtisan holds Lottie close "I promise i'll let you sleep today."
[09:02] <Pink Lion> ok...
[09:06] * MusicArtisan kisses Lottie's cheek
[09:06] <MusicArtisan> I still think you're more beautiful than these flowers
[09:07] * Pink Lion blushes again, "You always say that"
[09:12] <MusicArtisan> But it's true Lottie
[09:14] * Pink Lion snuggles tightly against Jack
[09:17] <MusicArtisan> How about....I carry you upstairs and we sleep up there? Hm? ^_^ The hotel has none of our children here today and Melanie's got the twins for the day in the Abyss playing with Alice
[09:18] <Pink Lion> I think that would be fun
[09:21] <Pink Lion> a nice day of relaxing
[09:31] <MusicArtisan> Yes a nice day of relaxing... I'll even give you a massage with warming lotion ^_^
[09:32] <Pink Lion> Ooo...that will be nice
[09:33] <MusicArtisan> Yes, all you have to do today...is relax ^^
[09:33] <MusicArtisan> If Mel needs anything she can get Glen or Lacie to help her
[09:34] <Pink Lion> Alright...
[09:41] <Pink Lion> >>
[09:41] <Pink Lion> <<
[09:43] * MusicArtisan kisses Lottie softly
[09:44] <MusicArtisan> Now...how about we go upstairs and we'll sleep a bit more...and then we'll soak in a hot bath....and then I'll give you that massage? ^^
[09:44] <Pink Lion> That would be wonderful
[09:49] * MusicArtisan leads Lottie upstairs ^_^
[09:49] *** MusicArtisan [vessalius@abyss.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (I promise you'll feel like you're living a dream)
[09:51] *** Pink Lion [charlotteb@abyss.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (I would love to relax today)
[10:11] *** The Magistra is Level 1 with 181.5 EXP
[10:21] *** The Magistra is Level 3 with 3901.5 EXP
[10:21] <The Magistra> Ding~
[13:24] *** @London [God_Of_The _Serengeti@RedRibbonNet.Mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[13:24] *** @spiritflame sets mode +o @London

[13:24] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa @london
[13:25] * @London is listening to: MC Chris - Tasty Face.mp3 [128 kbps]
[13:28] <Matsumi Kaze> hi london!
[13:28] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[13:28] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa matsumi kaze
[13:28] * Matsumi Kaze is lounging on the floor
[13:29] <@London> Afternoon/
[13:30] <Matsumi Kaze> what's up???
[13:31] <@London> Not much. Killing time 'till it gets dark.
[13:32] <Matsumi Kaze> doesn't sound like much fun :(
[13:34] <@London> I lead a simple life.
[13:35] <Matsumi Kaze> okies!
[13:35] <@London> Just waiting 'till night so I can go hunting.
[13:35] <Matsumi Kaze> hunting for what?
[13:36] <@London> Rabbits. Deer. Whatever roams out in the woods.
[13:39] <Matsumi Kaze> ooo nice
[13:41] <@London> For gods creatures are tasty and good with katsup
[13:43] *** LV [lacie@abyss.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[13:43] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa lv
[13:43] * LV walks into the lobby, carrying Mason
[13:43] <Matsumi Kaze> hi lacie!!
[13:44] <LV> Oh hi matsumi
[13:44] * Matsumi Kaze runs over and smiles "what's up?"
[13:46] * @London lights a smoke
[13:48] <Matsumi Kaze> ^^
[13:49] <LV> Oh just...finished up in the nurse's office at the school and picked up Mason on my way here.
[13:49] * Mason squirms and gurgles in mommy's arms
[13:50] <Matsumi Kaze> hiii mason ^^
[13:50] * Mason grins
[13:52] <Matsumi Kaze> eee he smiled ^^
[13:53] * Mason points at Matsumi and babbles
[13:53] * LV giggles, "You like Matsumi?"
[13:55] <Matsumi Kaze> ^___^
[13:58] * LV smiles and sets Mason on a sofa
[13:59] <Matsumi Kaze> so how is everything at home??
[14:00] <LV> We're doing better. Paying back my parents for our house.
[14:01] <Matsumi Kaze> oh that so???
[14:04] <LV> They bought our house for us...and we're paying them back for it
[14:04] <Matsumi Kaze> aw nice!!
[14:04] <Matsumi Kaze> I haven't seen my parents in a good while
[14:06] <Matsumi Kaze> how are your's doing??
[14:08] <LV> Well I think they were here earlier
[14:11] <LV> But it seems they aren't now and I know Melanie still has the twins...so they must be upstairs.
[14:12] <Matsumi Kaze> huh forgot they had a room here
[14:15] <LV> Yes we all do
[14:15] <Matsumi Kaze> what floor were you on again?
[14:21] <LV> 14
[14:25] <Matsumi Kaze> two floors down!
[14:27] * LV nods
[14:31] <Matsumi Kaze> so what are you planning today ^^
[14:38] <LV> Nothing really
[14:38] <Matsumi Kaze> aww really???
[14:40] <LV> Yeah
[14:42] <Matsumi Kaze> well maybe you two should do something?
[14:43] <LV> I think Mason is happy playing with his toys right here
[14:44] <Matsumi Kaze> okies!
[14:45] * Mason gums on his plastic toys
[14:53] <Matsumi Kaze> ^^
[15:03] * Mason proceeds to offer drool covered toy to Matsumi
[15:13] <Matsumi Kaze> um..thanks ^^;;; *takes the toy*
[15:15] * Mason grins again
[15:15] <Matsumi Kaze> thank you so much ^^;;;;
[15:15] * Matsumi Kaze offers it to lacie ^^;;
[15:16] * LV takes the toy and wipes it off
[15:17] <LV> At least he's not screaming
[15:17] * Mason holds up his arms and babbles at Matsumi
[15:18] <Matsumi Kaze> um what does he want?
[15:21] <LV> He wants you
[15:24] * Matsumi Kaze picks up Mason!
[15:24] * Mason giggles
[15:26] <Matsumi Kaze> heeeey there~!
[15:29] <Matsumi Kaze> :D
[15:30] * Mason stares at Matsumi :O
[15:34] * Matsumi Kaze gives mason a slight hug
[15:35] * Mason huggles
[15:37] <Matsumi Kaze> ^^
[15:37] <Matsumi Kaze> sooo cute
[15:38] * LV smiles
[15:38] <Matsumi Kaze> what a good little kid ^^
[15:39] <LV> He's my little big man
[15:41] <Matsumi Kaze> hehe mmhm! you must be very proud
[15:45] * Matsumi Kaze pokes mason's nose
[15:47] <LV> I am
[15:47] <Mason> :D
[15:47] * Matsumi Kaze moves her hand back "got yer nose!"
[15:51] <Mason> D:
[15:52] <Matsumi Kaze> awwww *gives it back!*
[15:55] <Mason> :D
[15:57] <Matsumi Kaze> see! alllll better :D
[16:02] <Mason> Gaaaahhh!
[16:03] * LV laughs
[16:03] <Matsumi Kaze> hehehe
[16:05] <LV> Oh he's always enjoyable
[16:05] * Matsumi Kaze looks at Mason.
[16:05] *** Mason is your average everyday Mason

[16:06] <Matsumi Kaze> looks just like you guys :D
[16:10] * Mason has fiery red hair and piercing grey-green eyes. He's an adorable baby.
[16:10] <Matsumi Kaze> eee *offers Mason back to Lacie*
[16:11] * LV takes Mason
[16:15] <Matsumi Kaze> you are very lucky ^^
[16:15] <LV> oh yes
[16:15] *** ApothecaryAssistant [assistant@abyss.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[16:15] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa apothecaryassistant
[16:15] <ApothecaryAssistant> ^_^
[16:15] <LV> He makes me smile every day
[16:16] <ApothecaryAssistant> I'm off work!
[16:16] <ApothecaryAssistant> How's my little man :D
[16:17] <LV> He's been a very good boy
[16:17] * ApothecaryAssistant takes Mason and lifts him up over his head :D
[16:17] <ApothecaryAssistant> I'm glad to hear that!
[16:18] * Mason squeals!
[16:18] * ApothecaryAssistant brings Mason back down before lifting him up again!
[16:19] <Mason> :D
[16:24] * ApothecaryAssistant does the action once more ^_^
[16:24] <ApothecaryAssistant> See? My little man is such a charmer
[16:24] <ApothecaryAssistant> Look at his smily, dear!
[16:25] <Mason> Daaa!
[16:27] <ApothecaryAssistant> awwww!
[16:28] * LV giggles
[16:28] <ApothecaryAssistant> Did you hear him, Lacie? He called me Daaa!
[16:28] * Mason flails and squeals louder!
[16:29] <LV> I won't be surprised if he says his first words soon
[16:31] * ApothecaryAssistant is OBVIOUSLY besotted with his son and wife
[16:31] <ApothecaryAssistant> I hope he says them soon...I can't wait until he starts talking
[16:31] * ApothecaryAssistant lifts Mason up over hsis head again
[16:32] <Mason> :D
[16:32] <LV> Then you won't be able to wait until he stops talking! *laughs*
[16:37] <Mason> :D :D :D
[16:42] * ApothecaryAssistant runs around the lobby holding Mason up over his head, "Wheeee!"
[16:45] <Mason> Daaaaa!!!
[16:48] * ApothecaryAssistant settles on a couch and tickles Mason as he sets him down!
[16:48] <ApothecaryAssistant> Oh, Lacie....I love being a dad again
[16:49] * Mason giggles loudly!
[16:49] <LV> You've done so well...I was so happy we could start over
[16:50] <ApothecaryAssistant> Me too, Lacie... We've been able to start over and we don't have anyone trying to kill you this time either...
[16:51] * LV nods
[16:55] * ApothecaryAssistant tickles Mason some more!
[16:55] * Mason squirms and laughs!
[16:57] * ApothecaryAssistant grins at Lacie
[16:57] <ApothecaryAssistant> Look at him....he's such a Daddy's boy!
[17:02] * LV smiles, "He loves you so much."
[17:07] <ApothecaryAssistant> He loves you too
[17:10] <LV> Of course he does
[17:10] * ApothecaryAssistant settles Mason upright in his lap
[17:11] * Mason grins toothlessly at daddy
[17:12] * ApothecaryAssistant smiles and kisses Mason's forehead
[17:13] <Mason> Daa!
[17:13] *** CrimsonTamer [BaskervilleLionTamer@abyss.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:13] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa crimsontamer
[17:13] <CrimsonTamer> NANA! NANA! NANA!
[17:13] <CrimsonTamer> Guess what!
[17:13] <CrimsonTamer> ^____________^
[17:14] <LV> Hm? What is it Jillian?
[17:21] <CrimsonTamer> I won a fight against Paisley!
[17:21] <CrimsonTamer> ^_______________^
[17:21] <LV> Is that so? Well good job!
[17:22] <CrimsonTamer> I gave Leon an extra juicy rare steak for a reward as he helped me out ^_^
[17:23] <LV> I'm sure he loved that
[17:23] * CrimsonTamer nods!
[17:23] <LV> Very good
[17:25] <CrimsonTamer> Nana
[17:25] <LV> hm?
[17:26] <CrimsonTamer> This year I'm going to participate in the Budokai...but...it's because I want to buy this giant plush for Alice and another one to give to my little sister
[17:26] * LV frowns slightly, "Oh?"
[17:27] * CrimsonTamer nods "And to put together a college fund for my little sister!"
[17:27] <CrimsonTamer> I've seen the cost of Aunt Mel's books....
[17:28] * LV blushes softly and smiles at Jillian, "I'm sure your parents would love to see you give it all you have."
[17:30] * CrimsonTamer nods
[17:30] <CrimsonTamer> I want to make sure my little sister has the best chance possible
[17:31] <LV> I'm sure she will
[17:35] * CrimsonTamer smiles brightly
[17:35] <CrimsonTamer> And with the tips i've earned at work.....I got you something, Nana!
[17:36] <LV> You...di?
[17:36] <LV> did^
[17:37] * CrimsonTamer presents Lacie with a pretty light fleece sweater in pink
[17:37] <CrimsonTamer> ^pink = blue
[17:37] <LV> Oh it looks so nice! Thank you, Jillian!
[17:37] <CrimsonTamer> ^_^ You're welcome Nana!
[17:38] <CrimsonTamer> I know that you got food all over your other sweater from Mason so I thought having a nice new spare one would be nice
[17:40] * LV giggles a bit and pulls on the sweater
[17:41] <ApothecaryAssistant> It looks lovely on you, Lacie! ^_^
[17:42] * LV blushes fiercely
[17:50] * CrimsonTamer hugs Lacie and dashes off!
[17:50] *** CrimsonTamer [BaskervilleLionTamer@abyss.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Back to Paris!)
[17:51] * LV smiles softly
[17:58] * LV yawns
[18:02] <LV> Al? What were you thinking for supper?
[18:03] <ApothecaryAssistant> Hmm....I was thinking of going over to Brandon and leanne's
[18:03] <LV> Alright then....
[18:03] <ApothecaryAssistant> Why? What were you thinking?
[18:05] <LV> Oh it's fine! I'm just hungry is all.
[18:09] <ApothecaryAssistant> Then lets go
[18:10] * LV nods...and collects Mason
[18:10] *** ApothecaryAssistant [assistant@abyss.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Who is it...that my heart longs for?)
[18:10] *** LV [lacie@abyss.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Only time will tell...)
[18:10] *** Mason has left #suburbansenshi2
[18:31] <@spiritflame> Red Death does not exist in the database
[18:31] * @Doctor Xadium changes topic to `I am trying to award 120 budokai EXP to Alabastor but you dont' have a datafile. did you use a different handle?`
[18:31] *** Red Death is Level 1 with 122.3 EXP
[18:38] *** Calypso_MD [doctordesire@netherrealms.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:38] <@spiritflame> konbanwa calypso_md
[18:38] * Calypso_MD floats in
[18:38] <Calypso_MD> my patient still hadn't wake up from the brawl
[18:38] * Calypso_MD ponders. "Is she really that weak?"
[18:39] * The Intern has received Lady Meladina's message.
[18:39] * Calypso_MD sighs.
[18:40] <The Intern> Will she... will she be all right?
[18:40] <Calypso_MD> she still needs a trainer
[18:41] * Calypso_MD sits on the sofa, still having thoughts about Ying
[18:44] * FrostQueenie walks in covered in snow
[18:44] *** FrostQueenie [KnightOfTheEbonBlade@TheAlliance.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:44] <@spiritflame> konbanwa frostqueenie
[18:46] <Calypso_MD> she's not weak, just has a broken ego
[18:47] <Calypso_MD> though, i hadn;t heard of progress
[18:51] <The Intern> Can't anyone help her?
[18:52] * Calypso_MD pouts. "She'
[18:52] <Calypso_MD> She gets fickle when someone helps her
[18:52] <Calypso_MD> but she almost had me.
[18:53] <Calypso_MD> And i refused to use my demonic powers on her
[18:53] <Calypso_MD> And she still lost
[18:53] * FrostQueenie brushes the last of the snow off herself, revealing black plated armor with fur accents
[18:53] <Calypso_MD> I hate to say it, bvut she's a textbook Bella Swan.
[18:55] <The Intern> ...Some sort of bird?
[18:55] <Calypso_MD> ....a self loathing human who hates everything and never accomplishes anything on her own
[18:56] <The Intern> I... I see.
[18:56] <Calypso_MD> i suggest you don;t meet her.
[18:56] <Calypso_MD> She tends to throw daggers at the newcomers
[18:56] <The Intern> ...^^;
[18:57] <Calypso_MD> It can also explain why she's no better than a criminal
[18:57] <Calypso_MD> She still has that 300k bounty on her
[18:58] <The Intern> A bounty?
[18:59] <Calypso_MD> for her crimes against the Moon Kingdom in the past, the crimes against Abstego, and crimes against humanity to talk to an intergaltic fire bird
[18:59] <Matsumi Kaze> she did something against the moon kingdom?
[18:59] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:59] <@spiritflame> konbanwa matsumi kaze
[18:59] <Calypso_MD> intergalactic^ even
[19:00] * Calypso_MD is on the sofa, feeling glum
[19:00] <The Intern> It all sounds very serious...
[19:00] <Calypso_MD> it is, but the others try to accept her.
[19:01] <Calypso_MD> she's got it wired in her head that everyone wants her dead
[19:01] <Calypso_MD> it's why we have play sessons to get rid of that tension
[19:02] <Calypso_MD> ...with a PS3, not that other sort of "play"
[19:03] * The Intern blinks, doesn't get the reference either way
[19:03] <Calypso_MD> though Dante enjoys that sort of play.
[19:03] <The Intern> ...okay....
[19:04] <Calypso_MD> cha. She's not special. but it's really hard for her to break that habit
[19:04] <Matsumi Kaze> ok! guess I have to kill her then!
[19:04] <Calypso_MD> and I should repect my client privalages
[19:04] * Matsumi Kaze summons her spear
[19:05] * Calypso_MD turns to Mats. "What are you doing?"
[19:06] <The Intern> ...kill? Why?
[19:06] <Matsumi Kaze> well she's a criminal so she must die!
[19:06] <The Intern> ...Why do you sound like Valeria Xadium Aino?
[19:07] * Calypso_MD cackles a bit, revealing sharp demonic teeth
[19:07] <Matsumi Kaze> and I'll start it riiiiight...NOW
[19:07] * Matsumi Kaze turns and points her spear at calypso
[19:08] <The Intern> ....
[19:08] <Calypso_MD> darling, you bring a spear tio a fight?
[19:08] * The Intern slides her hand down to the hilt of one of her blades
[19:09] <Calypso_MD> i hadn't made any threats. I choose my patients
[19:09] <Calypso_MD> plus, everyone needs medical attention :3
[19:09] <The Intern> Please reconsider your actions!
[19:09] <Matsumi Kaze> like heck I'd hurt ying!
[19:09] <Matsumi Kaze> she's my friend!
[19:09] <Calypso_MD> she
[19:09] <The Intern> Then what are you doing?!
[19:10] <Calypso_MD> s she's at the med bay if you want to see her.
[19:10] <Matsumi Kaze> ACTING
[19:10] <Matsumi Kaze> ok!
[19:10] * The Intern blinks
[19:10] * Matsumi Kaze runs upstairs
[19:11] * The Intern relaxes
[19:11] <The Intern> I don't understand this at all...
[19:11] * Calypso_MD returns his smile back to normal
[19:12] <Calypso_MD> welcome to the neighbourhood
[19:13] <The Intern> Thank you! :D
[19:13] * The Intern is nibbling on a coffee crisp.
[19:14] <Calypso_MD> but i wasn't joking about ying. She a bit dagger happy
[19:14] <The Intern> //me nods slowly
[19:16] * Calypso_MD watches the room. And looks at his watch. "Odd, the kits should arrive at this time."
[19:16] <The Intern> Well, as part of my job I actually have to be able to handle violence against my person...
[19:17] <Calypso_MD> ah.
[19:18] * Calypso_MD ponders what to do now as he sits on the sofa.
[19:23] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain
[19:24] <David O`Cain> Evening.
[19:25] <The Intern> Good evening!
[19:25] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:25] <@spiritflame> konbanwa solarchos
[19:26] <David O`Cain> What's new?
[19:26] * Solarchos walks in carrying a certain papoose bundle over his shoulder.
[19:26] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:26] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chibi-nat
[19:26] <Chibi-Nat> :D
[19:27] <Solarchos> Hello everyone. What's going on here tonight?
[19:27] <Calypso_MD> evening
[19:27] <David O`Cain> Don't know yet. Just got here, Solar.
[19:28] <Calypso_MD> one of my patients is still recovering from her fight
[19:29] * Solarchos sits down on the couch and places a certain happy baby fox-girl in his lap.
[19:29] <David O`Cain> What happened to Ying?
[19:29] <Calypso_MD> she wanted to try the new system
[19:29] <Calypso_MD> and failed
[19:30] <David O`Cain> Well, she's got plenty of time to get the rhythm. Nobody's stopping her from continuing to try it out.
[19:31] <Solarchos> She got beaten up?
[19:31] <Calypso_MD> well, she did wanted to fight me
[19:31] * Chibi-Nat peers around at everyone with great curiosity. o__o
[19:31] <Calypso_MD> i kept it simple
[19:32] <Calypso_MD> she's struggled
[19:32] <Calypso_MD> she's at the med bay
[19:32] <Calypso_MD> with more than just a broken ego
[19:33] <David O`Cain> Yeesh. Like I said before, she's got plenty of time.
[19:34] <Calypso_MD> i'm hoping i can find a trainer
[19:35] <Chibi-Nat> :D
[19:35] <Calypso_MD> someone needs to show her that she isn't useless
[19:37] <Solarchos> People have been telling her that for years now.
[19:38] <Calypso_MD> and she never listens
[19:39] <David O`Cain> No s[BLEEP]t, man. We've been telling her she isn't nor has she ever been for good long while. There HAS to be a way to get through that mental barrier she's built.
[19:39] <Calypso_MD> i hadn't broken it either.
[19:40] <David O`Cain> Still, there's gotta be a way through.
[19:40] * Chibi-Nat looks back and forth between everyone, a little confused since she can't understand anything being said.
[19:40] <Calypso_MD> if i even allow her to be part of the budakai, i have to stop her self loathing tendancies
[19:41] <Calypso_MD> but if the obsidian stone is somehow here
[19:41] <Calypso_MD> my patient will have more to worry about than her tight icey mood
[19:42] <David O`Cain> As far as I know, doc, there is no obsidian stone. There is a PRINCE Obsidian who has a black crystal in his possession, but that's about it, man.
[19:42] <Calypso_MD> I'm glad that stone been destroyed
[19:43] <Calypso_MD> it's how she first died.
[19:43] <Calypso_MD> and it could explain how her sister disowns her
[19:44] <David O`Cain> About the only idea I can think of is to do something akin to the Vulcan Mind Meld, and fix the problem.
[19:44] <Solarchos> I don't think Prince Obsidian is related to it in any way.
[19:44] <Calypso_MD> i hope not.
[19:44] <Chibi-Nat> :3
[19:46] * David O`Cain waves to Natalia
[19:46] * the hotel lights fail and shut down
[19:46] <David O`Cain> Great. Okay! Who forgot to pay the bill this time?!
[19:47] <The Intern> !
[19:47] <Calypso_MD> that's odd?
[19:47] <FrostQueenie> ..Did the power source explode?
[19:47] * The Intern pulls out her sonic potato peeler and lights the way to the control grif
[19:47] <The Intern> If it exploded, we'd all be dead!
[19:48] * The Intern pulls off an access hatch that looks like a painting
[19:48] * The Intern tries resetting the power grid
[19:48] <FrostQueenie> Oh. Is it farily large then?
[19:48] <Chibi-Nat> >__>
[19:48] <Chibi-Nat> <__<
[19:48] <Solarchos> Why does this keep happening?
[19:48] <FrostQueenie> Or was it just made with Goblin Engineering
[19:48] <Calypso_MD> i hope my patient is all right
[19:49] * The Intern has her suspicions but volunteers nothing.
[19:49] * the power grid 's connections have been melted
[19:49] *** CrimsonTamer [BaskervilleLionTamer@abyss.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:49] <@spiritflame> konbanwa crimsontamer
[19:49] <CrimsonTamer> ...........
[19:49] <David O`Cain> What happened, Intern?
[19:49] <CrimsonTamer> Why did the power go off in my room?
[19:50] <The Intern> Something's damaged the power grid...
[19:50] <The Intern> It's melted... possibly... possibly an overload.
[19:50] <Calypso_MD> fuh
[19:50] <The Intern> (This looks like that damage seen at the Panopticon earlier...)
[19:51] * The Intern keeps her expression carefully neutral
[19:51] * the power grid 's connectors are oddly enough not regenerating
[19:51] * The Intern checks if it was caused by feedback from inside the grid or outside
[19:51] <CrimsonTamer> MELTED?! An OVERLOAD?! how is that possible? >< Did someone deliberately attack the hotel? I thought it was supposed to regenerate itself
[19:52] <David O`Cain> Hm.
[19:52] <The Intern> It is supposed to...
[19:52] <Solarchos> An overload?! What could actually trigger an overload like that?
[19:52] <The Intern> But something has inhibited that...
[19:53] * Chibi-Nat is getting nervous now. :<
[19:53] * the PADD goes out
[19:53] <Calypso_MD> oh goodie, another new villian
[19:53] <The Intern> .....
[19:54] <Chibi-Nat> D:
[19:54] <The Intern> Excuse me.
[19:54] <Solarchos> What's wrong, intern?
[19:54] * The Intern heads over to the bar and takes a regular tablet (a dell) not of gallifreyan name.
[19:54] * The Intern then interfaces it with her Sonic's software.
[19:55] * The Intern proceeds to scan the grid again and waits to see what happens.
[19:55] * ^not of gallifreyan make
[19:55] * there is a repeating nano-virus moving through the system
[19:55] <The Intern> ....
[19:55] * The Intern 's eyes narrow
[19:56] * The Intern elbows another panel, which breaks
[19:56] * Chibi-Nat clings to Daddy's arms tightly, scared now that everyone else is upset. T__T
[19:56] * The Intern yanks down a "HARD LINE CONNECTION SEVER" lever
[19:56] * The Intern cuts off all links between the Hotel's various systems, the TARDISes and any computers attached
[19:57] * The Intern also cuts any link to the Eye of Harmony
[19:57] <The Intern> The basement. There are combustion based generators.
[19:57] <Solarchos> Intern! What's happening?
[19:57] <Calypso_MD> hm
[19:57] <The Intern> Using gasoline. Please hook them up to the power systems.
[19:58] <Solarchos> Gas generators? Here? That's kind of surprising.
[19:58] <The Intern> The power grid has been compromised. We need to switch to alternate power systesm.
[19:58] <The Intern> ...I believe in being prepared ^^
[19:59] <Solarchos> I can't argue with that sentiment.
[19:59] * the hotel slowly turns back on
[19:59] <Solarchos> Any idea what's causing the compromise?
[19:59] <The Intern> Yes.
[19:59] <The Intern> There is a virus in the Hotel Systems...
[20:00] <The Intern> So I've disconnected all network links in and out of the hotel and between Hotel systems.
[20:00] <The Intern> That should stop the spread.
[20:00] * Mage Lights suddenly appear all around the lobby
[20:00] * The Intern also shuts down WiFi
[20:01] <Eitak_Razal> Why is the power out! I lost 3 hours of gameplay!
[20:01] * The Intern looks and sounds a lot more confident all of a sudden
[20:01] *** Eitak_Razal [Queen@Neggerra.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:01] <@spiritflame> konbanwa eitak_razal
[20:01] <Solarchos> What kind of virus could do that?
[20:01] <The Intern> I don't know... yet.
[20:01] * Chibi-Nat sees the mage lights and reaches up towards one of them. :D
[20:01] * The Intern continues her scan using her improvised kit.
[20:02] <Solarchos> Are we in any danger though? If we are, then I need to get the Kits out of here...
[20:02] * Mage Lights are just orbs of light. Those whithout the proper spells to move them just pass right though
[20:02] <The Intern> I need a better processor if I am going to have any chance of formulating a vaccine.
[20:02] * Solarchos looks down at little Natalia as he says that.
[20:02] <The Intern> It might be wise to move your children... as a precaution.
[20:03] <The Intern> Do you have access to a supercomputer with an FTL processor, Mister Langister?
[20:03] <Solarchos> ...I do.
[20:03] * the nano-virus is very much gallifreyian tech...but it's...more archic then anything
[20:03] <The Intern> Something that can be brought here?
[20:03] <Solarchos> And if I don't I know some people who just might.
[20:03] * David O`Cain stiffles a scoff
[20:03] <The Intern> Witht he understanding that I will have to erase the data cores when I'm finished using it?
[20:04] <Solarchos> It's certainly something that you might be able to link up to.
[20:04] <The Intern> Reformatted, in other words.
[20:04] <The Intern> I can't use any radio links right now.. I need something physically here.
[20:04] * Calypso_MD waits, pondering if he should get Ying
[20:04] * Solarchos sends a message on his clyuno.
[20:05] * Chibi-Nat looks at the Intern and flicks her ears at her. =^ ^=
[20:05] <The Intern> (I can't let this spread, and I can't let this leak. They can't know what this is unless Co-Ordinator Actuary approves)
[20:05] * The Intern smiles at the small child.
[20:05] * The Intern chews on a gronal bar, lost in thought
[20:05] * ^Granola
[20:06] * Eitak_Razal gestures and one of the Mage Lights float around Nattallia
[20:06] * The front doors open.
[20:06] *** has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:06] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[20:06] *** Morrigan [SexyNaughtyBitchyMe@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:06] <@spiritflame> konbanwa morrigan
[20:07] <David O`Cain> Hey, Morrigan.
[20:08] <Morrigan> OKAY!!! Someone ordered a tachyon-processor supercomputer with multi-terabyte memory, c-factor 5 processing speed, and multiple levels of redundant hardening?
[20:09] <The Intern> I did!
[20:09] <The Intern> Please place it over there! *points*
[20:09] * Calypso_MD gets up on the sopfa and watches
[20:10] <Calypso_MD> i best check if the med bay is ok.
[20:10] * Morrigan and several Tanar'ri quickly push the large, shiny black block (which is easily the size of a vending machine and has a solid white panel in the middle of one face) over to the spot indicated.
[20:11] * The Intern quickly modifies her DELL tablet to act as a monitor interface for it, tethers it to the computer and...
[20:11] * The Intern frowns
[20:12] <Solarchos> That almost looks like a Monolith from "2001: A Space Oddssey".
[20:12] * The Intern contacts someone
[20:12] *** Paisley Pythia Peinforte [paisely_p@firstcircle.karn03-kasterborusrelay.sen] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:12] <@spiritflame> konbanwa paisley pythia peinforte
[20:12] <Morrigan> Intern, wait a moment there.
[20:12] <The Intern> Miss Peinforte, I need your help... Y-yes, Mister Langister?
[20:12] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> My help?
[20:13] <The Intern> I need someone who is capable of generating complex n-level Block Transfer Computation... that would be you. I can't risk the computer changing its own logic circuits trying to parse this...
[20:14] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...parsing what?
[20:14] * Morrigan takes the Intern's tablet and just presses it against the middle of the white panel. The DELL tablet sticks into place as the Black-Comp automatically interfaces via sub-etha links. Holographic displays keyed ONLY to the Intern's visual cortex suddenly appear. Protected access to the Tanar'ri Noosphere has now been granted, limited solely to this specific computer system.
[20:14] <David O`Cain> Hm.
[20:14] * The Intern walks over to Paisley and places her fingers on Paisley's forehead, initiating telepathic interlacement.
[20:15] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte shivers
[20:15] <The Intern> S-sorry, I forgot you're not a Karnian...
[20:15] <Solarchos> She said something about a virus, Paisley.
[20:15] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Doesn't matter, I read you loud and clear.
[20:15] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte gets Intern's instructions.
[20:15] * Chibi-Nat stares at Paisley, wanting to sniff her.
[20:15] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> All right, I'll help, Time Girl.
[20:16] * Calypso_MD sighs and takes his leave
[20:16] * @Haruka's head changes topic to ` am trying to award 120 budokai EXP to Alabastor but you dont' have a datafile. did you use a different handle? - - X | [20:15] * Chibi-Nat stares at Paisley, wanting to sniff her. `
[20:16] * @Haruka's head changes topic to `I am trying to award 120 budokai EXP to Alabastor but you dont' have a datafile. did you use a different handle? - - X | [20:15] * Chibi-Nat stares at Paisley, wanting to sniff her. `
[20:16] *** Calypso_MD [doctordesire@netherrealms.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[20:16] * @Haruka's head changes topic to `...`
[20:16] * The other Tanar'ri leave
[20:16] <@Haruka's head> test
[20:16] <Solarchos> Hmm?
[20:17] * @Haruka's head is now known as SpeedRcrX
[20:17] * @spiritflame changes topic to `I am trying to award 120 budokai EXP to Alabastor but you dont' have a datafile. did you use a different handle? - - X | [20:15] * Chibi-Nat stares at Paisley, wanting to sniff her. `
[20:18] * Chibi-Nat SHRIEKS in dismay!!!!!!
[20:18] * @SpeedRcrX is away: pervy little baby
[20:18] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ..............
[20:18] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> guhuhuh...
[20:18] * Chibi-Nat smacks at the severed head!!!
[20:18] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> anyway/
[20:19] <David O`Cain> O_o
[20:19] * Solarchos hugs little Natalia in his arms, trying to calm her down.
[20:19] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte goes to the control panel and starts tapping away making very complex multidimensional calculations as Intern has the machine analyze the virus
[20:19] *** Calypso_MD [doctordesire@netherrealms.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (heading to the med bay/ss3)
[20:19] <Solarchos> Somebody needs to punt Haruka's head like a damn football for that.
[20:23] * The Intern has the computer trying to formulate an antivirus
[20:23] <The Intern> We should leave it to do its work...
[20:23] <The Intern> (( Because Matt is running the virus and he left so ) ))
[20:24] <Morrigan> I take it you approve of the hardware we brought?
[20:24] <Morrigan> 'Cause it ain't cheap!
[20:24] <The Intern> Yes! Thank you so much! I'll have to delete the me....
[20:24] <The Intern> H--how much? ^^
[20:25] * The Intern DOES have an expenses budget and it would fall under this category...
[20:25] <The Intern> In Gold yen... how much...
[20:26] * Morrigan calculates and gives the Intern a figure. The Tanar'ri DID bring a rather powerful portable computer for her to use, and since it's going to be destroyed afterwards there's the matter of replacement, "unhealthy useage" fee, wear and tear, transportation, delivery fee, handling charge...
[20:27] <The Intern> If I'm paying for it... then I would expect to keep the equipment, is that fair?
[20:28] <Morrigan> Well, you know the saying "you break it you buy it".
[20:28] <The Intern> How much, I am prepared to pay.
[20:28] <Morrigan> Originally it was meant to be a rental, BUT~!
[20:28] <Eitak_Razal> If asll she's doing is wipeing the drives afterwards it's not broken
[20:28] <Eitak_Razal> She's just deleateing data
[20:29] <The Intern> Miss Razal, I think its' better if I buy it.
[20:29] *** CrimsonTamer [BaskervilleLionTamer@abyss.net] has quit IRC
[20:29] * Morrigan calculates a cost of $1 million in USD. And that's ULTRA CHEAP given the computer's overall capabilities.
[20:30] <Solarchos> Morrigan, I know that smug grin. What are you up to?
[20:31] * Chibi-Nat snuggles with Daddy and starts to calm down.
[20:32] <David O`Cain> You aren't planning on ripping off The Intern, are you, Morrigan?
[20:32] <@spiritflame> 1000000 does not exist in the database
[20:32] <@spiritflame> Morrigan does not exist in the database
[20:32] <@spiritflame> Morrigan does not exist in the database
[20:32] <Morrigan> Hmm?
[20:32] <The Intern> ....
[20:32] * The Intern looks at Morrigan.
[20:32] *** Morrigan is hot, sultry green-haired succubus, well-endowed, well-historied, and well-known by all. ^__~ More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: .

[20:32] *** Morrigan has recieved G¥1000000 !!
[20:32] <The Intern> /inventory
[20:33] <Morrigan> :D
[20:33] *** The Intern is carrying:
--------------------------------------------
1. Sonic Potato Peeler
2. Psychic Paper
3. DataPADD
4. Emergency Snack Supply
5. EMERGENCY Emergency Snack Supply
6. SUPER CRUCIAL EMERGENCY Emergency Snack Supply
7. Time Ring
8. Notepad and Pen
9. Twin Validium folding blades
10.
--------------------------------------------

Assets: G¥666601988 .

[20:33] * The Intern itemizes the expense.
[20:33] <The Intern> This may prove to be useful later.
[20:34] <Morrigan> Thank you! You are now the proud owner of a previously-owned, high-end ELDAR computer system!!! "Appropriated" from one of their Void-Stalker class battleships! ^___^
[20:35] <The Intern> Eldar technology... very good.
[20:35] <The Intern> Thank you!! ^^
[20:35] * The Intern doesn't seem phased by the idea it's secondhand
[20:36] * The Intern lets paisley and the computer do their work.
[20:36] *** Aes [root@aescapulus.org] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:36] <@spiritflame> konbanwa aes
[20:37] <Aes> Good evening.
[20:37] *** Morrigan [SexyNaughtyBitchyMe@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("You all love me; don't be ashamed to admit it.")
[20:37] <Solarchos> Wait...ELDAR??!!!
[20:37] <David O`Cain> Wait. ELDAR?!
[20:37] <David O`Cain> Solar, suddenly I'm getting a VERY bad feeling about this.
[20:38] <Aes> Nice piece of equipment.
[20:38] * The Intern is already rewriting the OS; as she owns it now, she can be a bit bolder with it.
[20:40] * Aes takes note of what The Intern is doing to her computer.
[20:41] * The Intern is rewriting the OS to be much more flexible and compartmentalized and to handle transtemporal calculations.
[20:41] * The Intern is also setting up sgementable throwaway virtual machines
[20:42] <Aes> Have you considered quantum encryption of the processor strings? It allows you to detect cloned inserted code.
[20:43] <Solarchos> Ugh.
[20:43] <The Intern> The virtual processors will have their own self-aware monitoring algorithms
[20:44] <Solarchos> If the Adeptus Mechanicus saw you doing that, Intern, they'd s[BLEEP]t motor oil.
[20:44] <Aes> I only mention it, because I had to execute a forced shutdown a while back to prevent such a thing. Fortunately I had good backups.
[20:45] <The Intern> That's why *noms chalupa* the breakaway virtual memory nodes..
[20:45] <Aes> Mister Langister, they'd suffer coronaries of their mechanical hearts if they met me.
[20:45] <The Intern> They can be sacrificed to protect the core.
[20:46] * Aes nods slowly.
[20:47] <Aes> Can code enter the monitoring software though?
[20:47] <Aes> If it suborns the monitors...
[20:47] * Chibi-Nat thinks Intern's chalupa smells good and leans towards her more.
[20:47] * The Intern has already moved on to an egg roll
[20:47] <The Intern> No, I'm keeping the two separate.
[20:48] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: Solarchos is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[20:48] <Solarchos> And what are you going to do if the original owners find out about this?
[20:49] <The Intern> I'll deal with it ^^
[20:49] <Aes> Ah. Then it should be alright. I have become very sensitive about mental security protocols in the wake of my own experience.
[20:50] <The Intern> I estimate this may take as long as... as a day or so to do its work...
[20:50] <The Intern> We should let it run.
[20:51] <Solarchos> Deal with it how? From my own experience, depending on what Craftworld you're dealing with the Eldar can either be halfway reasonable or complete ba[BLEEP]rds.
[20:51] * The Intern swallows some cheesecake.
[20:51] <The Intern> I'll think of something!! ^^
[20:51] * Chibi-Nat leans towards the Intern. o__o
[20:52] * The Intern leans back and looks at the child. O_____O
[20:54] <Chibi-Nat> O__O
[20:55] <The Intern> What's your name, little one?
[20:56] <Solarchos> This is Natalia. Our newest daughter. Inu-Kit would have been furious if she thought any of the Kits were in danger, but especially Natalia since she's still just a newborn.
[20:57] <Aes> I believe she is too young for language skills?
[20:57] * Chibi-Nat tries to grab the Intern's collar to pull her closer.
[20:58] <The Intern> I see... *gets pulled
[20:58] <David O`Cain> Awwww.
[21:01] * Chibi-Nat tries to nibble on the Intern's nose. :3
[21:02] <The Intern> eep!
[21:02] <Solarchos> Awww, she's saying hi to you!
[21:02] * The Intern gently pulls away
[21:02] <The Intern> h-hello!
[21:02] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Hahaah now you know what it's like to me one of your meals haha
[21:03] <The Intern> :P
[21:03] <Solarchos> Would you like to say hi to Natalia too, Paisley?
[21:04] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ... Sure. She's immobile enough not to genki overload me.
[21:04] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte goes over and leans in to look at the baby
[21:05] <Chibi-Nat> o__o
[21:05] * Chibi-Nat looks at Paisley.
[21:05] * Natalia sneaks up behind Paisley....."What's this about being immobile?"
[21:05] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> !
[21:06] <The Intern> ....
[21:06] * The Intern IMMEDIATELY backs up
[21:06] * Chibi-Nat resumes nibbling on the Intern's nose while laying her stubby little tails on Paisley's face at the same time. :3
[21:06] <The Intern> B-bl-Blinovitch...
[21:06] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I wouldn't let those two touch <_<
[21:06] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> It's be quite the shocking experience.
[21:07] * David O`Cain lightly waves to Natalia
[21:07] <Solarchos> Yeah, not paradoxes please.
[21:07] <Solarchos> I do NOT want to lose any of my daughters, present or future.
[21:07] <Natalia> I"m no idiot.
[21:08] <The Intern> Well no, it's more like the Temporal Differential would short and given the differences in their ages it would be quite the release of energy...
[21:08] <Eitak_Razal> Actully given the body replaces all it's cells during a 10 year span aside you don't have to worry about the whole touch thing like you do a rock
[21:09] * Solarchos keeps little Natalia WELL CLEAR of her future self.
[21:09] <Eitak_Razal> If the gap in your age is large enough, you're made up of entirely diffrent atoms
[21:09] * Natalia knows better than that >>
[21:09] * The Intern looks at Eitak like she's insane
[21:09] <Natalia> I'm 17
[21:09] * Solarchos tucks little Natalia back into her papoose bundle.
[21:09] <The Intern> I--umm... don't think you under-understand...
[21:10] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> She doesn't get it, don't try.
[21:10] * Chibi-Nat peers out over Daddy's shoulder and grins at Intern and Paisley. :D
[21:10] <Aes> That is true in an atomic sense, but there is a temporal continuation of existence. You have to look at it in more than three dimensional space-time.
[21:10] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I've seen too many Time Lords lose their s[BLEEP]t over this.
[21:10] <Natalia> Okay the only important thing is that *I* understand...okay? I get it.
[21:10] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You're a nice kid, I don't want you to explode into a gibbering mess of rage.
[21:11] <Eitak_Razal> Well then Time Lords are dummies
[21:11] <The Intern> I'm not--- angry it's just... Aes is right...
[21:11] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Eitak...
[21:11] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> God damn there must be a special level of special for that kind of special.
[21:12] <The Intern> Per---perhaps the Time Sages have some kind of workaround and merely rationalized how it works... ^^;
[21:13] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You ARE a nice person.
[21:13] <Eitak_Razal> No, if I needed a work around I'd juswt go "Magic"
[21:13] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> No one can fake that level of nice.
[21:13] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> By now Xadium would have seriosuly lost his s[BLEEP]t.
[21:14] <The Intern> He has diarrhea?
[21:14] *** Natalia [natalia.amestris@unmei.gov] has left #suburbansenshi2 (home to remi)
[21:14] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte facepalms
[21:14] * Eitak_Razal laughs
[21:14] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> There's just something f[BLEEP]ked up about how those people relate to time.
[21:15] <The Intern> W-well it seems to work for them...
[21:15] <Eitak_Razal> It's simple. They wing it
[21:15] <Eitak_Razal> Their powers tell them what's right and wrong, even if they don't understand it
[21:15] <The Intern> So there must be some rational basis for it even if it flies in the face of all we know...
[21:15] <Eitak_Razal> Also, I'm not a sage, so I'm not an expert.
[21:15] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You are a kind, patient soul. I feel bad for you.
[21:16] <The Intern> W-why?
[21:16] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Because the pretzels you will have to twist your mind into... XD
[21:16] <Solarchos> Hmmm?
[21:16] <Aes> I do note that the more grown mongoosetigers describe Time Sages and Time Lords as smelling distinctly different.
[21:16] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Good luck, Time girl.
[21:16] *** Paisley Pythia Peinforte [paisely_p@firstcircle.karn03-kasterborusrelay.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (My dairy-based frozen confection creates a focal point to which all young males of the species are drawn. You are correct; it is far superior to yours. I could attempt to educate you on the finer points of this subject, but it would require monetary recompense on your part.)
[21:16] <Aes> A difference between green and blue.
[21:17] <Eitak_Razal> Eewww. Green time makes me ill
[21:17] <Eitak_Razal> Also, time that flows up. That's just horrible
[21:17] <Solarchos> I don't mind. I always enjoy any visit I receive from my children. Be they in the present or from the future.
[21:18] * The Magistra would note she's Blue-Green but she's not here!
[21:18] <Aes> Whereas I suspect The Intern would find Blue time is similarly uncomfortable for herself.
[21:20] <Solarchos> Speaking of little ones, I should get this one upstairs to bed. It's past her sleepytime.
[21:21] <The Intern> goodnight!
[21:22] <Aes> I do wonder if other colors of Time exist...
[21:22] <The Intern> Well...
[21:22] <The Intern> The Time Vortex was established by Rassilon...
[21:23] <Eitak_Razal> Well the first time I experienced green time I swear i felt plaid
[21:23] <The Intern> but competing ones... have been known.
[21:23] <The Intern> So in theory... there could be another system...
[21:23] <David O`Cain> Take care, Solar.
[21:24] <Aes> I suspect if there is a "red" or "orange" it would be bad for bothe Time Lords and Time Sages...
[21:24] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Are we entirely certain that Norom is actually dead? I mean we saw him get marooned on the planet Astartes, but are we sure he's really dead?)
[21:24] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Gah!")
[21:24] * The Intern doesn't like that final question...
[21:24] <The Intern> If I saw Cardinal Norom...
[21:25] * The Intern tightens her fist.
[21:26] <David O`Cain> Easy there, Intern. Let's calm down a moment.
[21:26] * The Intern shows a flicker a genuine anger for the first time
[21:26] * The Intern relaxes her fist
[21:26] <The Intern> S-sorry...
[21:27] <FrostQueenie> Where I'm from, I'd guess Time would be Bronze given it's the domain of the Bronze Dragonflight
[21:27] <Aes> Anger is justified in his case, from his actions.
[21:29] *** Matsumi has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:29] <@spiritflame> konbanwa matsumi
[21:29] * Matsumi walks in quietly, trying not to be noticed
[21:29] * The Intern stuffs some jello in her mouth and cheers up ^^
[21:30] * Aes looks at Matsumi.
[21:30] *** Matsumi is woman in her mid 20s with long blond hair, some of which covers her face. Her eyes are sharp blue and somewhat cold. She doesn't have alot of expression on her face.
Her image Song is: .

[21:30] <Aes> Hello Miss... Miss Matsumi?
[21:30] <The Intern> *nom* it's the robot again.
[21:30] * Matsumi ignores Aes and looks around the lobby walls...before finding one specific spot
[21:30] <Matsumi> ...
[21:31] * Matsumi punches a hole in the wall
[21:31] <Aes> You mean the gift from Professor Tomoe?
[21:31] * Matsumi digs around in the hole and pulls out some wiring
[21:32] * Aes walks over...
[21:32] <Aes> May I assist you Matsumi?
[21:32] <Matsumi> ..I am looking for purpose
[21:33] <David O`Cain> Um...
[21:33] <Aes> What sort of purpose do you want?
[21:34] <Matsumi> .....I want purpose
[21:35] <Aes> You can choose from a number of different purposes, or combine them.
[21:35] <Matsumi> ...............I want purpose
[21:36] <The Intern> Bodyguard? Protector?
[21:36] <The Intern> Of the one whom you resemble.
[21:36] * Matsumi glances at Intern
[21:36] * Matsumi is suddenly in front of her
[21:36] <Matsumi> explain
[21:37] * The Intern chews her popsicle.
[21:37] * Matsumi grabs intern and lifts her up
[21:37] <Matsumi> explain
[21:37] <The Intern> ^^; *non* see, you were obviously built in the image of Matsumi Kaze, who seems to have undergone some kind of age regression...
[21:38] <The Intern> As such she is suffering from a lack of... of respect and an inability to move in the same social... social circles as she did previously.
[21:38] * Aes nods in agreement.
[21:38] <The Intern> Also, reading her file she seems to have many high-profile enemies who seek her life...
[21:38] <The Intern> Being a mechanical construct you are the... the ideal decoy and interceptor to stop her foes.
[21:39] <The Intern> You can also stand in for her in public.
[21:39] <The Intern> ^^
[21:39] <Matsumi> ...guardian....
[21:39] <Aes> A life of service isn't a bad purpose.
[21:39] * Matsumi drops intern uncermonisly
[21:39] <Aes> It is what I have chosen.
[21:39] * The Intern lands on her butt
[21:40] * The Intern finishes her popsicle, then stands.
[21:40] <The Intern> What... what do you think?
[21:40] * Matsumi looks over herself..as if studying
[21:41] <Matsumi> .......if I am to protect
[21:41] <Matsumi> ...I must be upgraded
[21:41] <Aes> I have the facilities to do that, if it is your choice.
[21:44] * Matsumi looks to aes...then nods
[21:45] <Aes> If you will come with me, I have a number of options to share with you, then.
[21:46] <Matsumi> yes
[21:47] * Aes transmats Matsumi and his remote to a facility where they can rebuild her as a guardian.
[21:47] * Matsumi is away: .....
[21:47] *** Aes [root@aescapulus.org] has left #suburbansenshi2 (There are decisions you will need to make.)
[21:48] <David O`Cain> Hm. Any luck with the lights?
[21:48] * The Intern sits on a couch and leans back, looking up at the ceiling-- the simulated nsky is off due to the Hotel running on backup diesel.
[21:48] <The Intern> We are running on Gas generators.
[21:49] <The Intern> As of right now, this is a mere brick-and-mortar edifice.
[21:49] <David O`Cain> Damn.
[21:50] <The Intern> Any damage taken won't be automatically repaired. Architectual reconfiguration is impossible,
[21:50] <The Intern> It's just a regular building.
[21:51] <David O`Cain> So what do we do then besides wait out things?
[21:52] <The Intern> I have a computer working on an antivirus solution to the infection...
[21:52] <The Intern> We can only ... wait out the night...
[21:53] * David O`Cain nods
[21:54] <The Intern> I just...
[21:54] * The Intern just goes quiet, not giving voice to her thoughts
[21:55] <The Intern> (I just hope the enemies of this place don't realize all the security systems are completely down and we are open to attack)
[21:56] * The Intern thinks to herse;f
[21:56] * The Intern calls a few people
[21:56] *** spiritflame[flamelotus@akasaka.hikawajinja.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:56] *** @SpeedRcrX sets mode +o @spiritflame

[21:56] <@spiritflame> konbanwa @spiritflame
[21:57] *** IGNIS [firelight_nightbreaker@thelookout.kami.org] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:57] <@spiritflame> konbanwa ignis
[21:57] *** psYchO_saKi [murdergrrl@seven.torchwood.or.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:57] <@spiritflame> konbanwa psycho_saki
[21:57] <psYchO_saKi> So... this is the new girl, huh?
[21:57] <psYchO_saKi> Doesn't look like much.
[21:57] <IGNIS> Hi!
[21:57] <The Intern> H-hello...
[21:58] <The Intern> (The InterGate Nullification and Infilitration System... she is here, after all).
[21:58] <The Intern> I'm, not... mot much of anything...
[21:58] <David O`Cain> Hey, Ignis and Saki.
[21:58] <The Intern> But you three are... and I need your help...
[21:58] <psYchO_saKi> Yo~
[21:58] <IGNIS> Hello!
[21:59] <@spiritflame> :/
[21:59] * @spiritflame DID NOTICE YOU DIDN'T MENTION HER
[21:59] <David O`Cain> And rei.bot.
[21:59] <@spiritflame> - far too late -
[22:00] <IGNIS> An android's heart moves in milliseconds :P
[22:00] <IGNIS> Though we're not exactly androids...
[22:00] <David O`Cain> Calm down already. Sheesh.
[22:00] <psYchO_saKi> I am!!
[22:00] <The Intern> As you all p-probbaly realize, the Hotel is defenceless...
[22:01] <Eitak_Razal> Like hell it is
[22:01] <Eitak_Razal> You have the rest of us
[22:01] <The Intern> I was hoping you could help to patrol it tonight...
[22:01] <IGNIS> I don't... I don't fight anymore.
[22:01] <The Intern> I see... but could you keep watch?
[22:02] <IGNIS> I could!
[22:02] <IGNIS> I'll take the roof, and look out from there.
[22:02] * IGNIS slices the space with her blade and steps through
[22:02] *** IGNIS [firelight_nightbreaker@thelookout.kami.org] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Life moves so fast, why does the heart move so slowly?)
[22:03] <psYchO_saKi> I'll patrol the outside...
[22:03] <Eitak_Razal> It's not like this place had much secuirty betore the power was killed
[22:03] <psYchO_saKi> permission to kill anything that move~?
[22:03] <Eitak_Razal> You know how often villains just waltzed in?
[22:03] <The Intern> N-no! you'll have to get permission!
[22:04] *** psYchO_saKi [murdergrrl@seven.torchwood.or.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2 (I hate you already.)
[22:04] <The Intern> Miss Razal...
[22:04] * Mail Guy walks in!
[22:04] <The Intern> Normally if they waltzed in...
[22:04] <The Intern> they still couldn't access sensitive areas like the Library...
[22:04] <The Intern> or the vaults...
[22:05] <The Intern> All of that is totally open...
[22:05] <The Intern> Do you follow?
[22:05] * Mail Guy goes to put in the mail
[22:05] <Eitak_Razal> We have vaultS?
[22:05] <The Intern> The plasmic shell of the Hotel is also quite frangible right now...
[22:05] <The Intern> And could be easily destroyed.
[22:06] <The Intern> This is a serious situation.
[22:06] * psYchO_saKi LOOMS over the Mail Guy
[22:06] <psYchO_saKi> DDrop the sack and scram.
[22:06] <Mail Guy> .....!!! *RUNS*
[22:06] *** Mail Guy has left #suburbansenshi2
[22:06] * psYchO_saKi levels her guns at his head.
[22:06] * psYchO_saKi takes the sack
[22:07] * psYchO_saKi rifles through everyone's mail
[22:07] <David O`Cain> Really? :/
[22:07] <psYchO_saKi> Yes really, got a problem~?
[22:08] * psYchO_saKi eventually gives up trying and just burns it all
[22:08] <Eitak_Razal> Who delivers the mail at 10 PM anyways
[22:08] * psYchO_saKi is away: Night Patrol
[22:08] * Package explodes due to being set on fire
[22:08] <The Intern> !
[22:08] <The Intern> A bomb?!
[22:09] <@spiritflame> or something with batteries in it
[22:09] * ??? walks past the others while the package goes off
[22:09] *** Mdm_Maestro [SeaGoddess@fios.hi-ho.ne.jp] has quit IRC (NO FRANK NOOOOOOOOO)
[22:09] * Eitak_Razal picks up the reimains of the package. "Someone stop that mysterious perosn"
[22:09] * @spiritflame puts a calm hand on ???'s shoulder
[22:09] * @spiritflame exerts iron grip
[22:10] <Eitak_Razal> Also. IT was adressed to Plushie, so I'm thinking it was just some volitile chemicals
[22:10] * ??? slooowly turns
[22:11] <David O`Cain> You'd think they'd be packaged more securely.
[22:11] <???> looks at rei.bot
[22:11] <@spiritflame> to be fair, packages are not meant to be set on fire
[22:11] <@spiritflame> .....
[22:11] <???> splits into a multitude of mirages
[22:11] <The Intern> ...Baltan-seijin?
[22:12] <The Intern> !!
[22:12] * @spiritflame ZWEES
[22:12] * Eitak_Razal snaps and an ice lance flies at each image
[22:12] * @spiritflame moves around at high speed to intercept all the mirages
[22:12] * Baltan-Seijin is appearing in half a dozen different spots in the lobby all at once....and then gets hit by rei.bot and the lance at the same time
[22:12] <CrimsonTamer> Heeey
[22:12] * Baltan-Seijin stumbles backwards
[22:13] *** CrimsonTamer [BaskervilleLionTamer@abyss.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa crimsontamer
[22:13] * CrimsonTamer gasps and stares at Rei.bot before squeeing!
[22:13] * @spiritflame SPINS And HURLS him out the front door!
[22:13] <CrimsonTamer> Uaaaaa! Rei.bot! :D
[22:13] <CrimsonTamer> So coooool
[22:13] <The Intern> Careful! Try not to damage the superstructure!
[22:14] <The Intern> Transcendentally contained areas might leak out!
[22:14] <CrimsonTamer> Also, rei.bot I managed to beat Paisley last night in a fight :D
[22:14] <The Intern> (Like the prisoners)
[22:14] * CrimsonTamer gets the Intern a HUGE pile of dango!
[22:14] *** Baltan-Seijin has left #suburbansenshi2 (*hurled outside*)
[22:14] <@spiritflame> congratulations
[22:16] <CrimsonTamer> The Intern also kicked Paisley's ass :D
[22:16] <The Intern> *^^*
[22:16] <@spiritflame> ...interesting
[22:16] * CrimsonTamer checks to see if the Intern needs more snacks
[22:18] * David O`Cain gets out an REC-7 rifle, and loads an energy cell into the receiver
[22:18] * The Intern always needs more snacks, thanks!




[22:18] * a blue green slime slithers out from the sink
[22:19] <@spiritflame> ...something is here...




[22:19] <David O`Cain> Now what?
[22:20] * blue green slime falls to the ground...then slowly forms into a humanoid form...
[22:20] * CrimsonTamer happily goes to the kitchen and gets the Intern a giant plate of yakisoba :D
[22:20] <CrimsonTamer> Did you like the dango?
[22:21] <The Intern> I did, thanks! :D
[22:21] * blue green slime is now known as H-Man
[22:21] <CrimsonTamer> Hmm...Maybe I should take a patrol too....
[22:21] <CrimsonTamer> >>
[22:21] <CrimsonTamer> <<
[22:21] * H-Man slowly starts to flow towards the nearest person....
[22:21] <CrimsonTamer> I do have Leon after all....
[22:22] * CrimsonTamer SCREAMS as she sees H-Man
[22:22] <GERMATOID> ....
[22:22] * GERMATOID GETS A BOX
[22:22] * GERMATOID PUTS IT IN FRONT OF H-MAN
[22:23] * H-Man heads for the box.....
[22:24] * GERMATOID COLLECTS ONE (1) H-MAN
[22:24] * GERMATOID is away: NEW PETTO
[22:24] *** H-Man has left #suburbansenshi2
[22:27] <David O`Cain> I don't wanna know what Prof has in mind. >_<
[22:29] <CrimsonTamer> /inventory
[22:35] <CrimsonTamer> What was that?
[22:37] <GERMATOID> THE SLIME CREATURE?
[22:37] <GERMATOID> THE SLIME CREATURE?
[22:37] <The Intern> ^
[22:45] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:45] <@spiritflame> konbanwa matsumi kaze
[22:45] * Matsumi Kaze runs in, sliiiiiiiiiiiiiides and slams the door behind her O_O
[22:46] * Matsumi Kaze takes several deep breaths
[22:46] <The Intern> What's wrong?
[22:47] <Matsumi Kaze> O_____O lots..GREEN
[22:48] <David O`Cain> Green?
[22:49] * cold mist is starting to flow under the door
[22:49] <The Intern> What's green?
[22:49] <The Intern> ...
[22:50] * The Intern pulls blankets off Lone_Star Sofa and jams it under the door!
[22:51] * there's the sound of crackling electricity from outside
[22:51] * The Intern checks the windows for seal
[22:52] * The Intern starts shoving objects in front of the windows, but uses duct tape, saran wrap and a blowdryer to seal up the windows
[22:52] * thorugh the window , you can see about a dozen Rutans foating towards the hotel
[22:53] <The Intern> R-R-Rutans!
[22:53] <David O`Cain> Oh for god's sake. ~_~
[22:54] * Rutans start to charge their electicity
[22:54] * Eitak_Razal douses them with water
[22:55] * Rutans are unaffected....
[22:55] <spiritflame> Rutan rolls 1d10 [ 9 ]
[22:56] * Rutan wraps a tenticle around Eitak's throat
[22:56] <The Intern> ...They can shock you!
[22:56] * The Intern looks around for insulators....
[22:56] * David O`Cain suddenly fires a blaster shot at the Rutan holding Eitak
[22:57] <The Intern> Keep firing! it'll take a lot of energy for it to maintain a force-field to protect itself!
[22:57] * Rutan is blasted and moves away from Eitak....
[22:58] * psYchO_saKi , outside has begun dousing the Rutans with sweet, delicious candy
[22:58] * Rutans try to fire eletricity at the others
[22:58] * and by candy we mean napalm
[22:58] * Rutans are burned alive...and scream in agony
[22:58] <spiritflame> The Intern rolls 1d20 [ 14 ]
[22:58] * The Intern rolls out of the way!
[22:59] <Eitak_Razal> /m
[22:59] <IronYumiko> What's going on down here? Aes reported the security alarms were going wild...
[22:59] * The Intern hurls one of her blades through the invading rutan!
[22:59] * there are no security alarms, the security systesm are all down
[22:59] <Eitak_Razal> Aliens attacking
[22:59] * Eitak_Razal notes we never had alarms in the first place
[22:59] * IronYumiko notes Aes has remotes in the area.
[23:00] * David O`Cain keeps firing shot after shot at the Rutans
[23:00] * Rutans are killed....and are gone
[23:01] <Eitak_Razal> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[23:01] * IronYumiko hefts a fusion cannon to her shoulder and ...
[23:01] <IronYumiko> Hmm. Well, I guess the front door is safe for the moment.
[23:01] * David O`Cain ejects the energy cell from the rifle, and loads a fresh cell into it
[23:03] <David O`Cain> As much as I wanna stick around, I need to get going.
[23:03] * David O`Cain picks up the spent cell, "Later, guys."
[23:03] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Geez...)
[23:03] <The Intern> Good night! Be safe out there!
[23:04] <Eitak_Razal> +
[23:04] * Giant Spider crawls in
[23:04] * IronYumiko looks at Giant Spider.
[23:04] *** Giant Spider is your average everyday Giant Spider

[23:04] <Giant Spider> what's going on?? what is all the noise???
[23:05] <IronYumiko> We were attacked by Rutans.
[23:05] <Giant Spider> oh crap! I need to protect my web!
[23:05] * Giant Spider scurries away
[23:05] <The Intern> ...There is a Metabelis Spider here as well!? :P
[23:06] <The Intern> ^:O
[23:08] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah..didn't you notice a lack of bugs around here
[23:08] <IronYumiko> zhe is a resident.
[23:08] <The Intern> I assumed the HOTEL was cleansing itself...
[23:10] <IronYumiko> Would it help if I had Junpei bring a fusion reactor down?
[23:10] <The Intern> Yes... we could re-power some of the simpler security systems...
[23:10] * Giant Spider SCURRIES the hell the other way!!!
[23:10] *** Spider-Dalek has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa spider-dalek
[23:10] <Spider-Dalek> EX-TERMINATE
[23:11] *** IronYumiko [Security@aescapulus.aegis.int] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Hey, little brother!)
[23:11] <The Intern> ...............
[23:11] * Eitak_Razal slaps and flames engulf the spider-dalek
[23:11] * The Intern HURLS one blade right into the eye-stalk and the other dead cente between the slats where the mutant is
[23:11] * Spider-Dalek explodes!
[23:12] *** Spider-Dalek has left #suburbansenshi2
[23:12] * The Intern coldly walks over and retrieves her blades
[23:12] * The Intern returns her seatm bangs covering her eyes
[23:12] *** Junpei [Engineer@Aescapulus.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:12] <@spiritflame> konbanwa junpei
[23:13] * The Intern chews on some beef jerky
[23:15] * Junpei is pushing a grav sled with a 1GW fusion reactor.
[23:15] <Junpei> Where do you want me to plug in?
[23:16] * The Intern gnaws, not really hearing.
[23:17] * The Intern finally realizes someone was talking to her
[23:17] <Junpei> Someone asked for a fusion reactor?
[23:17] <The Intern> Huh? Oh... oh! Yes, over there please...
[23:17] * The Intern points to the location, looking a little out of it.
[23:17] * The Intern goes over and takes a few deep breaths, focusing
[23:18] * Junpei goes where indicated and begins plugging in the reactor.
[23:18] * The Intern works on helping with the necessary interconnections.
[23:18] <Matsumi Kaze> hey Junpei ^^
[23:18] <Junpei> Hey Mats!
[23:19] <Matsumi Kaze> helping out?
[23:20] <Junpei> Yep. Yumiko and Aes said they might need a bit more power than diesel generators could provide down here.
[23:20] * The Intern looks around a little frustrated...
[23:20] <Matsumi Kaze> niiiice!
[23:21] <Matsumi Kaze> hey you ok, intern?
[23:21] * The Intern calls Lo--- Doctor Xadium.
[23:21] <The Intern> ...
[23:21] <The Intern> I... I'm fine.
[23:21] * @Doctor Xadium comes down
[23:21] <@Doctor Xadium> Yes?
[23:21] <Junpei> Given normal power sources, I know even the portable here isn't exactly much...
[23:22] <The Intern> S-sorry to bother you, b---but can you complete the Hotel fusion interconnects?
[23:22] <The Intern> I... I can't focus.
[23:22] * @Doctor Xadium looks to the reactor and the panel and susses out what she needs.
[23:22] <@Doctor Xadium> Sure. You worked hard, go get some rest.
[23:22] <The Intern> Th-thank you, sir.
[23:22] * Matsumi Kaze glances over at the wreckage
[23:22] <Matsumi Kaze> it was cause of that thing..wasn't it
[23:22] * Junpei hefts a cable nearly an inch in diameter, looking for a plug.
[23:23] * The Intern bows a bit and hustles off, trying not to look back at it.
[23:23] *** The Intern [neminixblipsonara@cia674.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Wait how does this thing work again!?!!?!?)
[23:23] * @Doctor Xadium looks at it
[23:23] <@Doctor Xadium> Spider Dalek... or what's left of it.
[23:23] <Junpei> Superconducting cable, if it makes a difference.
[23:23] <@Doctor Xadium> Judging by her face, she must have had some kind of experience in the Time War.
[23:24] <@Doctor Xadium> Huh? Oh, yes.
[23:24] <Junpei> Spider what?
[23:24] * @Doctor Xadium works with Junpei.
[23:24] <Matsumi Kaze> ..yeah hate daleks...
[23:24] <@Doctor Xadium> That thing... a variant of a Dalek.
[23:24] <Matsumi Kaze> Thrash and I met some on a place called Kemble
[23:24] <Junpei> I didn't think they went in for variants.
[23:24] <Matsumi Kaze> ...they're really good with torture >.>
[23:25] * Matsumi Kaze 's teenage enthuism briefly slips
[23:26] <Matsumi Kaze> anyway!!
[23:26] <@Doctor Xadium> Yes.
[23:26] <@Doctor Xadium> I'm glad I missed much of the war.
[23:26] <@Doctor Xadium> Being stuck here... kept me out of a lot of it.
[23:26] <@Doctor Xadium> I only heard about it, really. Kept my head low
[23:27] <Junpei> Yeah, I'm glad we got left out of it.
[23:28] * Junpei completes the power connection, but hesitates on the data cable.
[23:28] <Junpei> Aes mentioned a virus...
[23:28] <Junpei> Leave it isolated?
[23:29] <@Doctor Xadium> ...Yes.
[23:30] <@Doctor Xadium> I'm not up to speed on it, but it looks like she had a plan.
[23:30] * Junpei inserts a key in the generator and turns off all external communication, physically.
[23:30] * Junpei pockets the key.
[23:31] <Junpei> Alright, let's turn it to on...
[23:31] * Junpei starts the 1GW feed into the hotel systems.
[23:32] <Junpei> Think this will be enough for basic systems?
[23:33] <@Doctor Xadium> Yes, plenty. thanks...
[23:34] <Junpei> I know normal systems must be a few orders of magnitude higher.
[23:37] <Junpei> Well, when you're back up, I can come collect Bertha here.
[23:38] <@Doctor Xadium> Thanks. We'll take good care fo her.
[23:39] * Junpei slaps Xadium on the back.
[23:39] * Matsumi Kaze GLOMPS Junpei!
[23:39] <Junpei> So, what's up with you?
[23:40] * Junpei hugs Matsumi back.
[23:41] <Matsumi Kaze> doing ok!!! enjoying all this energy ^^
[23:42] <Junpei> Heh, I understand. I'm not quite a teenager anymore, but I think I can keep up.
[23:43] <Junpei> How about you X?
[23:44] <@Doctor Xadium> Just surviving the day to day, really. Same old grind. Enjoying married life.
[23:48] <Matsumi Kaze> ♫
[23:48] <Junpei> Hard to imagine a Time Lord enjoying a daily grind, but you seem to.
[23:48] * Matsumi Kaze glomps xadium too!
[23:50] <Junpei> And a good partner always helps.
[23:51] <@Doctor Xadium> Oof
[23:51] <@Doctor Xadium> Well I put up with the grind for Gemini
[23:51] <Matsumi Kaze> :3
[23:51] <@Doctor Xadium> that's about it.
[23:52] <Matsumi Kaze> :3 :3
[23:53] <@Doctor Xadium> You look happy.
[23:53] <@Doctor Xadium> You remind me of you when we first met.
[23:54] <Matsumi Kaze> really???
[23:54] * Matsumi Kaze blushes a little
[23:55] <Matsumi Kaze> >.>
[23:56] <@Doctor Xadium> Hmm?
[23:56] * Matsumi Kaze scurries away all embrassed
[23:57] <Junpei> Aw, Mats, don't run away!
[23:58] * Matsumi Kaze just moved to the other side of the lobby
[23:58] <@Doctor Xadium> All righty then~?
[23:59] <@Doctor Xadium> Well it's midnight and time for X to become a pumpkin. Later!
[23:59] *** @Doctor Xadium [friendlytech14627237@circuitsmaximus.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (We all change when you think about it-- weíre all different people all through our lives, and thatís okay, thatís good-- you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be.)
[23:59] * Junpei goes over and tiger hugs Matsumi.
[00:00] * Matsumi Kaze blinks and hugs junpei back
[00:01] <Junpei> I'm headed back to Aes. You want to hang out, or is Hideki waiting?
[00:03] <Matsumi Kaze> I'll hang out!! :D
[00:03] <Junpei> Alright, I'll have Aes get us both.
[00:05] *** Junpei [Engineer@Aescapulus.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (I'll show you the latest updates in Engineering.)
[00:05] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (oooo!)
[09:39] *** Matsumi has joined #suburbansenshi2
[09:39] <@spiritflame> ohayo matsumi
[09:39] * Matsumi walks downstairs carefully...
[09:42] * Frost_Queenie is standing outside in the snow. She seems entirely uneffected by the cold, the fur lineing to her armor cleary more for looks then warmth
[09:43] * Matsumi is looking over her hands
[09:43] *** Frost_Queenie has joined #suburbansenshi2
[09:43] <@spiritflame> ohayo frost_queenie
[09:45] * Matsumi looks around
[09:48] <Frost_Queenie> ....
[09:49] * Matsumi notices random tree outside the resort
[09:49] * Matsumi walks over, glancing at it
[09:52] * Matsumi raises her arm and points it at the tree
[09:54] * Matsumi 's arm splits open and reconfigures itself into a blaster like weapon
[09:56] <Matsumi> ...
[09:57] * Matsumi fires a burning blast of energy at the tree...which causes it to explode
[10:04] * Matsumi 's arm reconfigures to normal
[10:05] <Frost_Queenie> .........
[10:11] * Matsumi looks at her fingers
[10:11] * Matsumi walks towards one of the walls
[10:12] <@spiritflame> : only OPs may change topic
[10:12] * Matsumi walks over to the wall..and presses her fingers against it.....then other other hands...then starts to climb the walls
[10:12] * @MJayDee changes topic to `I am trying to award 120 budokai EXP to Alabastor but you dont' have a datafile. did you use a different handle? - - X | [20:15] * Chibi-Nat stares at Paisley, wanting to sniff her.| Mike is getting a new 3DS XL next week, friend code in thread upon arrival`
[10:19] * Matsumi jumps off the wall and lands on her feet
[10:21] <Frost_Queenie> ....
[10:21] * Matsumi turns and looks at Frost
[10:21] <Matsumi> ..you want something?
[10:22] <Frost_Queenie> - No -
[10:23] <Matsumi> good
[10:24] * Matsumi blinks her left eye once...it turns red and starts shining a laser sight out of it
[10:25] * Matsumi gives another blink..and her eye returns to normal
[10:33] * Frost_Queenie sits in the snow, fiddleing with a puzzle box
[10:34] <FrostQueenie> - Stupid puzzle box -
[15:53] *** Bixia Yuanjin [hsan-tachi@celephais.dt] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[15:53] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa bixia yuanjin
[15:53] * Bixia Yuanjin hums as she peels an orange, taking a brief look about
[15:55] <Bixia Yuanjin> Was it usually quiet this time of day?...
[15:56] <Matsumi> yes
[15:57] <Bixia Yuanjin> Oh! Sorry, I didn't see yo...
[15:57] * Bixia Yuanjin trails off, giving Matsumi a Look
[15:58] <Bixia Yuanjin> You're an android! :o
[16:00] <Matsumi> I prefer technological humanoid
[16:00] <Bixia Yuanjin> Machine-spirit!
[16:01] <Bixia Yuanjin> So are you like replacing Kaze-sama or are you Kaze-sama or what?
[16:01] * Bixia Yuanjin peels an orange slice off, noms
[16:02] <Matsumi> I am her stand in during official governmental meetings and occastions
[16:02] <Matsumi> due to her new body she is unable to do so
[16:03] <Bixia Yuanjin> "New body?" :o
[16:04] * Matsumi Kaze GLOMPS Bixia!
[16:04] <Bixia Yuanjin> WAH
[16:05] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[16:05] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa matsumi kaze
[16:05] <Matsumi Kaze> hi Bixia!
[16:06] <Bixia Yuanjin> Hi! Do--
[16:06] * Bixia Yuanjin -blinks-
[16:06] <Bixia Yuanjin> Kaze-sama?!
[16:06] <Matsumi Kaze> yup!!
[16:07] <Bixia Yuanjin> Oh wow. She wasn't kidding when she said new body.
[16:07] <Bixia Yuanjin> What happened? :O
[16:07] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah *shrugs*
[16:08] <Matsumi Kaze> don't know! I was riding my motorcycle..then suddenly SWOOP...I'm 15 again
[16:09] <Bixia Yuanjin> Weeeeeeeeeird :O
[16:09] <Bixia Yuanjin> How do you feel?
[16:10] <Matsumi Kaze> well...really energetic...alot lighter....super emotional..hormones going like crazy!
[16:10] <Matsumi Kaze> so..ok
[16:12] * Bixia Yuanjin nods thoughtfully and steps back, putting one of her thumbs on each of Kaze-sama's temples, getting a fix on the state of the spirit
[16:12] <Bixia Yuanjin> ...this -is- a new body.
[16:12] * Matsumi Kaze blinks
[16:12] <Bixia Yuanjin> You don't seem unwell so I'm just gonna presume things are going to be okay on that account.
[16:13] <Matsumi Kaze> ok!
[16:14] <Bixia Yuanjin> Bet that's been a bunch of problems, though, right?
[16:15] <Matsumi Kaze> like what??
[16:16] * Matsumi stays close to younger matsumi
[16:16] <Bixia Yuanjin> Like now you need her to do some stuff.
[16:16] * Bixia Yuanjin nods at Matsumibot
[16:17] <Matsumi Kaze> oh yeah!
[16:17] <Matsumi Kaze> not alot of people take me seriously now ^^;;;
[16:18] * Bixia Yuanjin nods again, sagely
[16:19] <Matsumi Kaze> got arrested the first day
[16:19] <Matsumi Kaze> was trying to drive a van and well yeah
[16:20] <Bixia Yuanjin> Now you need a driver! :O
[16:21] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah!!!
[16:22] <Matsumi Kaze> ..you won't think less of me, will you?
[16:22] * Bixia Yuanjin blinks, cants her head to the side
[16:23] <Bixia Yuanjin> You're still Kaze-sama, right?
[16:23] <Bixia Yuanjin> ...you must be, because you ask stupid questions like that. :D
[16:24] <Matsumi Kaze> heeeey!!! not funny!
[16:24] <Bixia Yuanjin> I disagree. :3
[16:26] <Matsumi> do you wish me to eliminate her?
[16:26] <Matsumi Kaze> nononono!
[16:32] <Bixia Yuanjin> Pfffffffff
[16:33] <Bixia Yuanjin> So, you're a youth again, and you've got a machine-spirit in your old skin. What else is going on around here? :)
[16:33] <Matsumi Kaze> well Masaki and Saki is the same as me too
[16:34] <Matsumi Kaze> um we have some dark version of sakura around here
[16:34] <Matsumi Kaze> and we have a new time lord too
[16:39] <Bixia Yuanjin> Are they a stick in the mud? :o
[16:40] <Matsumi Kaze> the dark sakura..Valeria is....scary
[16:40] <Matsumi Kaze> ...she thinks it best to just kill evil people outright
[16:41] <Bixia Yuanjin> ...
[16:41] * Bixia Yuanjin smiles a crooked smile
[16:42] <Bixia Yuanjin> Sometimes, it's absolutely the right thing to do.
[16:43] <Matsumi Kaze> well I know that!
[16:43] <Matsumi Kaze> but she wants to do it all the time
[16:43] * Bixia Yuanjin finishes the last of her orange slices and puts the peels in her lap
[16:44] <Bixia Yuanjin> Has she met Simon?
[16:44] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm
[16:44] <Bixia Yuanjin> Has she discorporated him?
[16:46] <Matsumi Kaze> no..she thinks he's beneath her
[16:46] <Bixia Yuanjin> Then no matter what else she says, she's capable of nuance.
[16:47] <Matsumi Kaze> and the other new time lord...The Intern..she's super nice!
[16:48] <Bixia Yuanjin> :o
[16:49] *** The Magistra [SageLord@TimeyWhimey.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[16:49] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa the magistra
[16:51] * Bixia Yuanjin waves!
[16:51] * Bixia Yuanjin is away: back in a bit, planting some compost
[17:04] * Bixia Yuanjin is back
[17:04] <Bixia Yuanjin> So much snow sometimes @_@
[17:04] * Matsumi Kaze takes a picture of bixia and tweets it
[17:07] <Bixia Yuanjin> That's what you get when you go so high!
[17:07] <Matsumi Kaze> got myself a twitter account!
[17:08] <Bixia Yuanjin> o?
[17:09] <Matsumi Kaze> yup!!!
[17:10] <Matsumi Kaze> so far I have!
[17:10] <Matsumi Kaze> zero followers!
[17:11] <Matsumi Kaze> ....
[17:11] <Matsumi Kaze> :(
[17:12] <Bixia Yuanjin> :O
[17:12] <Bixia Yuanjin> You should drum up some stuff for that. Is that what Twitter is used for? I think that's what it's used for.
[17:14] <Bixia Yuanjin> i'm not very good at internet ._.
[17:15] * The Magistra pulls out a data pad and +Follows Matsumi
[17:16] <Bixia Yuanjin> i can barely use my phoooooooooone
[17:17] <Matsumi Kaze> yaaay!
[17:50] <Matsumi Kaze> @_@
[17:58] <Bixia Yuanjin> ?
[18:00] * Matsumi Kaze suddenly looks tired
[18:19] * There is loud roaring noise outside.
[18:19] <Matsumi Kaze> wha???
[18:20] * The noise grows louder and louder....
[18:22] * Matsumi Kaze blinks...
[18:22] * Anyone care to look outside?
[18:23] * Matsumi Kaze walks over and looks outside
[18:24] * A large spherical spaceship has landed in front of the Hotel.
[18:25] * Matsumi Kaze blinks
[18:25] * Matsumi Kaze walks over
[18:27] *** The Intern [neminixblipsonara@cia674.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:27] <@spiritflame> konbanwa the intern
[18:27] * The Intern is eating potato salad.
[18:27] * Matsumi gets in front of Matsumi, frowning
[18:27] * The Intern looks out at the ship.
[18:29] * The ship's doors begin to open...
[18:31] <Matsumi> ....
[18:32] * A squat armored figure wearing a domed helmet that covers the entire face and carrying a very big gun emerges from the ship. It is a Sontaran.
[18:32] <> It's a Sontaran... their weakness is the probic vent at the back of their neck.
[18:32] <The Intern> ^
[18:32] * Matsumi blinks her right eye.......which flashes blue and scans the being
[18:34] <Sontaran> I am Commander Sanc of the 73nd Sontaran Battle Fleet. I have come to occupy this building by order of my superiors.
[18:35] * psYchO_saKi fires a LAW rocket into the Sontaran vessel
[18:35] <psYchO_saKi> and I'm Sakura April Shinguuji and I'm here to make mashed potatoes~
[18:35] * Matsumi pauses then turns to face Saki
[18:35] <The Intern> I love potatoes!
[18:36] <Commander Sanc> You will tell me where the Ru-
[18:36] <psYchO_saKi> I killed them last night ♡
[18:36] <psYchO_saKi> I can help you find them again~
[18:36] <psYchO_saKi> - in the afterlife -
[18:36] * Commander Sanc turns to look Sakura April.
[18:37] <Commander Sanc> You just destroy me ship.
[18:37] <psYchO_saKi> ... A jamacian Sontaran?
[18:37] <Commander Sanc> That is act of WAR!
[18:37] <psYchO_saKi> If we're at war~
[18:37] <psYchO_saKi> Wait, you invaded first~
[18:37] <psYchO_saKi> which was ALSO an act of war.
[18:38] * Commander Sanc hosted his big gun right at Sakura April's face.
[18:38] * psYchO_saKi levels her reaver titan Cannon at the Sontaran. It's borehole is larger than his head.
[18:38] <psYchO_saKi> Try it~
[18:38] * Matsumi 's back opens...unloading a large plasma cannon, which latches onto her shoulder..her left eye turning red with a laser sight
[18:39] <Commander Sanc> A Sontaran does not fear death.
[18:39] <psYchO_saKi> Good.
[18:40] <The Intern> SAKURA APRIL DON'T FIRE YOU'LL DAMAGE THE HOTEL!
[18:40] * Commander Sanc opens fire with his giant laser rife.
[18:40] * psYchO_saKi 's reaver titan takes ahot to the interior
[18:40] * Matsumi moves out of the way
[18:40] * Matsumi Kaze ducks!
[18:40] * psYchO_saKi tosses the cannon up as it explodes... and in the process takes out her jagged shard of glass and just decpaitates the potato face
[18:41] <psYchO_saKi> I liked the reaver titan ><
[18:42] * Commander Sanc's head still wearing his helmet rolls to the ground.
[18:42] * Matsumi 's cannon retreats, her eye turning back to normal
[18:43] < Commander Sanc> is dead.
[18:44] * Commander Sanc is dead.
[18:44] <The Intern> How brutal...
[18:45] <psYchO_saKi> That was nothing, kid.
[18:45] <psYchO_saKi> That was just play.
[18:45] * psYchO_saKi collects the head.
[18:45] * psYchO_saKi puts it on a pike and jams the pike in front of the Hotel
[18:48] * Matsumi just watches this
[18:50] *** Hachi [darlingyoungster@242downthestreet.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:50] <@spiritflame> konbanwa hachi
[18:50] * Hachi hums happily as she walks down the sidewalk to the front of the Hotel.
[18:50] * Hachi pauses as she sees the head on the pike.
[18:51] * Hachi stares at it as her eyes feel with tears.
[18:51] * psYchO_saKi looks at Hachi.
[18:51] *** Hachi is a six year old who has light blue eyes, light brown hair, and mildly content demeanor. She's wearing a dark blue seifuku with a pale pink bow.. She has pale pink sakura barrettes in her hair to keep her bangs out of her face. She shakily smiles at you. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME" by Tegan and Sara feat. The Lonely Island.

[18:51] <The Magistra> Saki, you're scareing the children
[18:51] <psYchO_saKi> ...and?
[18:51] * Hachi turns around, clenches her eyes, and starts sobbing, crying out about how she's scared.
[18:51] *** YingGirl [guardianphoenix@unknowndestiny.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:51] <@spiritflame> konbanwa yinggirl
[18:52] <psYchO_saKi> I can make you not scared, little girl~
[18:52] * YingGirl has fresh bandages on her limbs
[18:52] <The Magistra> Don't.
[18:52] <The Intern> Sakura April please leave her alone ><
[18:52] * Hachi just cries louder.
[18:52] <psYchO_saKi> You are such a bunch of sticks int he mud! Vivisections build character!
[18:52] <psYchO_saKi> KID! SCRAM!
[18:52] <Hachi> I'm..NOt...suPPOsed..to..TALK...to..straaaaannnggeeerrsssss
[18:52] * YingGirl goes heads towards her corner to sit and sulk
[18:53] <The Magistra> Humans can't surive that...
[18:53] <psYchO_saKi> And you just did~
[18:53] <psYchO_saKi> - Which means you're in BIG trouble~ -
[18:53] * psYchO_saKi LOOOMS
[18:53] <The Intern> ><
[18:54] <The Intern> Please leave the child alone!!
[18:54] * Hachi shrieks even louder as she crouches down in fear, tears streaming down her cheeks.
[18:54] <The Magistra> Sakura April. Stop it right now
[18:54] * Matsumi walks over to hachi..scanning
[18:54] * Matsumi picks up Hachi
[18:54] <psYchO_saKi> What if I don't want to, huh? Whaddya gonna do, Intern? Huh? Huh?!
[18:54] * Hachi fusses, "Put..me..DOWnn..!!!""
[18:54] * The Intern pulls out her sonic potato peeler
[18:55] * Matsumi puts the child down
[18:55] <The Intern> I'll make you run away!!
[18:55] <The Magistra> Matsumibot
[18:55] * YingGirl holds her head, covering her ears as she stays in the corner
[18:55] <Hachi> I WANT MY MOMMYYY
[18:55] * Matsumi Kaze runs over and hugs Hachi
[18:55] <psYchO_saKi> - You're a thousand years too early for that -
[18:55] <Hachi> Mommy..said..THis..was..a..sa..saafe..placeeee and it'snoooottt
[18:55] * The Magistra kneels down next to Hachi "Who's your Mommy?
[18:55] <psYchO_saKi> So where is your absentee parent :P
[18:56] <psYchO_saKi> She obviously went to the Space Marine school of parenting :P
[18:56] * Hachi rubs her eyes, sniffling, and responds, "K-kizoku.."
[18:56] * psYchO_saKi checks her records
[18:56] <The Magistra> The only reason she's scared is because of you
[18:56] <psYchO_saKi> Oh gawd it's Euri's breat.
[18:56] <psYchO_saKi> ^brat.
[18:56] <psYchO_saKi> The one she had with the Flaming guy.
[18:57] <psYchO_saKi> What was his name...
[18:57] <psYchO_saKi> Well screw here I was here first :P
[18:57] <psYchO_saKi> ^her
[18:57] * YingGirl sighs.
[18:57] *** // J_Daito // [Jed@dialup666.darkkingdom.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:57] <@spiritflame> konbanwa // j_daito //
[18:57] <The Magistra> Flaming as in FANTASTIC or flameing as in on fire
[18:57] <// J_Daito //> Sakura April.
[18:57] <psYchO_saKi> On fire. And perhaps Fabulous. Who knows.
[18:57] <psYchO_saKi> Yes, my man-meat?
[18:58] <// J_Daito //> Leave the whiny brat. I'll give you pleasure.
[18:58] * // J_Daito // is away 
[18:58] * Hachi is surprisingly calming down a little.
[18:58] * psYchO_saKi presses her fingertips together and puffs out her cheeks, pouting
[18:58] <psYchO_saKi> but scaring kids IS my pleasure...
[18:58] <The Magistra> For once I am glad to see Jadeite
[18:58] <psYchO_saKi> Fine, fine.
[18:58] * Hachi says in a small voice ,"I wanna go inside where is supposa be safe"
[18:58] * psYchO_saKi is away: Sex me up big boy
[18:59] * YingGirl sighs
[18:59] <The Magistra> Alright. Then lets go inside
[19:00] * The Intern puts away her sonic and eats some fish sticks.
[19:00] * YingGirl sits ion her corner for her self meditating sulking.
[19:01] * Hachi nods as she goes inside the Hotel, making sure to keep the dead head out of her field of vision.
[19:02] * Someone chuckling to themselves in the background.
[19:02] * The Magistra sits on a couch, looking at Hachi. "My name's Riyana, what's yours?"
[19:04] * YingGirl is still sitting in the ciorner
[19:04] * Hachi has visibly calmed down quiet a bit though her eyes are still puffy from crying. She wipes her nose on her cute peach-themed handkerchief. "Hachi.."
[19:05] <The Magistra> Nice to meet you Hachi
[19:05] * Hachi nods, "Mn."
[19:06] * YingGirl is trying to ignore the chuckles.
[19:07] * Hachi puts her backpack on the floor, opens it, and digs around inside of it.
[19:08] * Hachi pulls out a crushed peach flavored bread treat. She looks crestfallen.
[19:08] <The Magistra> Oh my, what happened?
[19:08] <The Intern> Oh, that's horrible. Have one of mine!
[19:08] * The Intern offers a chocolate.
[19:09] <The Magistra> Actully I have an idea.
[19:09] * Hachi eyes the chocolate. She knows she should be suspicious and not trusting of people she doesn't really know, but it IS chocolate....
[19:10] * The Magistra grabs her sword and flips it upside down, she taps the crushed food with it, and rewinds it's timeline a bit, restoreing it to a non-crushed state
[19:10] * Hachi quickly shakes her head no in response to the chocolate.
[19:10] * Hachi gasps, her eyes widening.
[19:10] <The Intern> Okay
[19:10] <The Intern> ^^
[19:10] <Hachi> Is that...
[19:10] <Hachi> magic??
[19:10] * The Intern eats it, then
[19:11] <The Magistra> Something like that
[19:11] <The Magistra> Don't tell anyone I did that though kay. I'm not supposed to do stuff like that here
[19:12] * Matsumi Kaze just watches this
[19:12] * Hachi gazes up in awe at Riyana.
[19:12] <Hachi> Mommy said Auntie M got touched with magic so now she's a kid again
[19:12] <Hachi> and
[19:12] <Hachi> and Mommy says magic is all around us
[19:12] <Hachi> but I..I don't really get to see any..
[19:12] <Hachi> can..
[19:12] <Hachi> can you teach me?
[19:13] * YingGirl keeps sulking
[19:14] <The Magistra> Well I can't teach you THAT trick, but I could teach some magic, if you have the gift for it
[19:17] * Matsumi Kaze joins ying in sulking
[19:17] * The Magistra slashes the air with her gunblade, and reaches in, pulling out a stick.
[19:18] <YingGirl> .....
[19:18] <Matsumi Kaze> .....
[19:18] <Hachi> sugoooii!!
[19:18] * YingGirl coughs, suggesting she raither be alone as she has bandages on her arms
[19:19] * Hachi 's eyes are sparkling (like diamonds) with curiosity!
[19:20] * The Magistra waves the stick and the tip glows with a pale blue green light, indcateing her magic alignment of her Time Lord/Time Sage nature. She holds out to Hachi "If you can make this light up, then you can learn magic"
[19:21] * Hachi hesitates, wondering if she should.
[19:23] * Hachi reaches out her small hand and grabs hold of the stick.
[19:24] * Matsumi Kaze is moping
[19:24] <YingGirl> what? you're not good with kids either?
[19:25] <The Magistra> Just give a wave and think "Glow" or "Light up"
[19:25] * Hachi clenches her eyes shut, trying really hard. The stick tip glows a brilliant white, though since her eyes are shut she's not seeing it.
[19:26] <The Magistra> !
[19:26] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:26] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain
[19:27] <David O`Cain> Evening, everyone.
[19:27] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (why did I even bother coming here)
[19:27] * Hachi peeks and gasps, dropping the stick.
[19:28] <David O`Cain> What's going on?
[19:30] <YingGirl> another dose of kids
[19:31] <Hachi> I did it..!
[19:33] <David O`Cain> Feeling alright, Ying?
[19:33] * The Magistra claps
[19:34] <YingGirl> no.
[19:34] * YingGirl points to her bandaages on her face
[19:36] * Hachi grins sheepishly and picks up the stick, handing it to Riyana.
[19:36] * The Magistra puts it back in the dimensonal pocket
[19:37] <Hachi> I wonder if Mommy will be proud of me...
[19:37] <The Magistra> I'll talk to your mom later about proper lessons and such ok. I don't need you going home one day accidently flooding the house and have her freak out
[19:38] <Hachi> Haaai.
[19:38] * Hachi smiles. She stuffs her momentarily forgotten, fixed snack treat into her mouth with a happy laugh.
[19:40] * David O`Cain waves to Hachi
[19:41] * Hachi is now super relaxed and happy. She turns her attention to the rest of the people in the room. She sees David waving at her so she shyly waves back. Then she sees...Matsumi?
[19:41] * Hachi frowns, confused a little. She goes over to her.
[19:41] <Hachi> Auntie M, why do you look so...old?
[19:42] <Matsumi> I am not Matsumi Kaze
[19:42] <The Magistra> That's a robot copy of Matsumi
[19:43] <The Magistra> We need a better name for you then Robot Matsumi
[19:43] * Hachi looks at Matsumi.
[19:43] *** Matsumi is woman in her mid 20s with long blond hair, some of which covers her face. Her eyes are sharp blue and somewhat cold. She doesn't have alot of expression on her face.
Her image Song is: .

[19:43] <Hachi> A..robot..
[19:44] <Hachi> Do you know tha 3 laws??
[19:47] <Matsumi> yes
[19:48] <Hachi> So cool!!!!
[19:48] <Hachi> Um um..
[19:48] <Hachi> Why are you a robot of Auntie M???
[19:49] <Matsumi> she cannot be seen in her present state during certain meetings
[19:49] * YingGirl keeps quiet
[19:50] <Hachi> Ooooooohhhh
[19:50] <Hachi> who made you??
[19:51] <Matsumi> I was built by Professor Soichi Tomoe
[19:51] * Hachi doesn't know who that is.
[19:51] <Hachi> Cool...
[19:53] * Matsumi looks at Hachi
[19:53] <Hachi> You look kind of like what old auntie m looked like
[19:54] <Matsumi> I was designed in that manner
[19:54] * Hachi yawns feeling sleepy. She's feeling a little bored now.
[19:54] * Hachi nods, "Mn.."
[19:56] * Hachi turns and heads to one of the sofas. She climbs on it to sit on it and puts her backpack next to her.
[19:57] * Hachi digs into it and takes out her custom made, sparkly pink sakura-themed nintendo 3ds (with added bonus peach decal sticker), and turns it on to play a game while she waits.
[19:57] * YingGirl stays to her corner
[19:58] * The Intern watches all this and idly nibbles on a doughnut
[19:59] * David O`Cain waves to Intern, "Hey."
[19:59] <The Intern> Hello!
[19:59] * The Intern waves back
[19:59] * The Intern wipes some crumbs off her mouth
[20:00] * Matsumi goes into stand by mode...
[20:00] * Hachi is playing the latest Animal Crossing. She is calmly enjoying her time fishing as she playfully kicks her feet on the sofa.
[20:00] <YingGirl> k.
[20:00] <David O`Cain> How's it going, Intern?
[20:02] <The Intern> It goes well *nom*, I'm still trying to keep the Hotel systems running.
[20:02] <David O`Cain> Any luck fixing things?
[20:03] <The Intern> We have a fusion reactor powering *nom* some of the systems... and I have a computer working on *nom, nom, swallow* a solution.
[20:04] <David O`Cain> That's good. How much longer do we have until it's 100% done?
[20:05] <The Intern> I'm not sure... there's a lot of elaborate multidimensional simulations going on...
[20:05] <David O`Cain> I see.
[20:06] *** Euri Hakinochi [iceprincess@242downthestreet.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:06] <@spiritflame> konbanwa euri hakinochi
[20:06] * Euri Hakinochi quickly walks into the Hotel. She scans the room, not really focusing/noticing who's in here until she spots Hachi.
[20:06] <Euri Hakinochi> Ara, there you are Hachiko-chan.
[20:06] * Hachi looks up and smiles, seeing her mother coming towards her.
[20:07] * Hachi closes her game and puts it away. "Hiya Mommy!"
[20:07] <David O`Cain> Hey, Euri.
[20:07] * Euri Hakinochi gives her darling daughter a biiiiiig squishy hug.
[20:07] <Euri Hakinochi> Mmmf so cute!
[20:07] <Hachi> Eeehee~
[20:07] * Euri Hakinochi straightens and orders Hachi to get ready to go home.
[20:07] <Euri Hakinochi> Hello David-san. How have you been?
[20:08] <David O`Cain> I've been going pretty good. How about you?
[20:08] * Matsumi Kaze peeks in
[20:08] <The Magistra> Euri, can I talk with you for a sec
[20:09] <Euri Hakinochi> I've been pretty frazzled but I'm well.
[20:09] * Euri Hakinochi turns to the Magistra, her defenses are a bit up.
[20:09] <Euri Hakinochi> Yes?
[20:10] <The Magistra> Hachi saw me using my magic and wanted to know if she could learn magic. So I handed her an old magic skill tester. Basicly it's a stick that glows if the holder can learn magic. It light up for her. I don't know if that means she inherited your Senshi powers or something else but it's something you should be aware of
[20:11] * Euri Hakinochi frowns.
[20:11] <Euri Hakinochi> I..see..
[20:11] <Euri Hakinochi> Thank you for letting me know. I'll...have to keep a close eye on her powers and see what develops.
[20:11] * Euri Hakinochi looks at her darling, happy daughter.
[20:11] <Matsumi Kaze> ......
[20:12] <The Magistra> If it gets to be something you can't help her with, let me know. I know a few good teachers
[20:13] * Euri Hakinochi smiles a thin smile.
[20:13] <Euri Hakinochi> Thanks. I'll probably need all the help I can get.
[20:13] <The Intern> W-what if she doesn't want her child raised to embrace that path?
[20:13] * Euri Hakinochi pauses.
[20:13] * Hachi spots the real Matsumi. "Ah!! Auntie M!!"
[20:14] <The Magistra> Then she doesn't teach her anything. That said some magic powers don't take No for an awnser. When my powers awoke I set a room on fire
[20:14] * Hachi shrugs her backpack on and rushes on over to Matsumi to give her a biiiig hug!
[20:14] * Euri Hakinochi bites her lip, her voice lowering. "I was hoping to...keep all this senshi stuff and magical abilities away from her. At least until she was older."
[20:15] <Euri Hakinochi> I was hoping to just give her a normal childhood, but with that mess with Fruminda and now Matsumi, I feel like I can't give her that.
[20:16] * The Magistra bows her head "Sorry. I was trying to keep from freaking out. Sakura April left a severed head outside and she saw it
[20:16] * Matsumi Kaze hugs hachi back...
[20:16] <The Magistra> *keep her
[20:17] <David O`Cain> Of course Saki had to do something. ~_~
[20:17] <Euri Hakinochi> ...there's a severed head outside? I must've missed it. I was probably looking at that space ship that's still on the ground. ((Is it?))
[20:18] *** Saki blew it up
[20:18] * Hachi looks up, confused. "You okay?"
[20:18] * Euri Hakinochi nods and sighs.
[20:18] <Euri Hakinochi> I'll see what happens, then.
[20:18] <Euri Hakinochi> Thanks for...taking care of her.
[20:18] <Euri Hakinochi> I really appreciate it.
[20:18] <Euri Hakinochi> I'm not always around for her, though I'm really trying my best.
[20:19] <The Magistra> That's all that really matters
[20:20] <Matsumi Kaze> ....sort of
[20:20] <David O`Cain> Absolutely, Euri.
[20:20] * Euri Hakinochi goes over to Hachi, resting her hand on her little girl's head.
[20:20] <Euri Hakinochi> Hey Matsumi-san, are you alright?
[20:21] * Matsumi Kaze sniffles and nods
[20:22] * Euri Hakinochi looks all D=
[20:22] * Euri Hakinochi quickly gives her closest and dearest friend a big hug. "What's wrong??"
[20:22] * Hachi steps to the side, watching the both of them.
[20:23] <Matsumi Kaze> just...thought I upset hachi T_T
[20:24] * Euri Hakinochi glances at her daughter, who looks alright. "She's fine."
[20:25] <Euri Hakinochi> No need to worry, okay?
[20:25] * Euri Hakinochi reaches up and pats Matsumi on the head.
[20:25] * YingGirl stays in her corner
[20:26] <Matsumi Kaze> *sniffles* ok..
[20:28] * Euri Hakinochi goes to Hachi and grabs her hand.
[20:28] <Euri Hakinochi> Say goodbye, Hachiko-chan. We have a late dinner to eat and then it's time for bed.
[20:28] * Hachi nods!
[20:28] <Hachi> Bye bye Auntie M!
[20:28] <Matsumi Kaze> byyyye hachi
[20:28] <Hachi> Bye bye Riyana!
[20:28] <Hachi> Bye bye David!
[20:29] <Hachi> Bye bye Robot Auntie!
[20:29] * Euri Hakinochi 's smile breaks.
[20:29] * Matsumi nods
[20:29] <Euri Hakinochi> - What. -
[20:30] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah she's my stand in
[20:30] * YingGirl keeps quiet
[20:32] <David O`Cain> Bye, Hachi.
[20:32] * Euri Hakinochi scans the room and sees the robot.
[20:32] <Euri Hakinochi> ...wow.
[20:32] * Euri Hakinochi just shakes her head.
[20:32] <Euri Hakinochi> I'll...deal with that tomorrow.
[20:32] * Euri Hakinochi laughs a little.
[20:33] <Euri Hakinochi> Goodnight minna-san!
[20:33] * Hachi yawns sleepily as she's lead out of the Hotel.
[20:33] <Matsumi Kaze> night!
[20:34] *** Euri Hakinochi [iceprincess@242downthestreet.co.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2
[20:34] *** Hachi [darlingyoungster@242downthestreet.co.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2
[20:35] <David O`Cain> So, what's been going on with you, Matsumi?
[20:41] * YingGirl keeps quiert in the corner
[20:41] <Matsumi Kaze> not much
[20:47] <David O`Cain> Same here.
[20:50] * The Intern checks over the Eldar computer and makes sure it's still analyzing the virus
[20:50] * the virus has finished being analyzed
[20:50] <The Intern> !
[20:51] * The Intern checks if the unit can generate a suitable counteragent...
[20:51] * a counteragent is availible
[20:51] <The Intern> ...
[20:51] * The Intern loads up a simulation of the current state of the plasmic shell.
[20:52] * The Intern applies this counteragent.
[20:52] * The Intern wants to make sure there are no unintended side effects
[20:52] * a counteragent is avilible...but it requires an outside source
[20:52] * The Intern does some more simulation study to see what this outside source would be
[20:53] <David O`Cain> Find something?
[20:53] <The Intern> Possibly...
[20:54] * validium .
[20:54] <The Intern> I just want to make sure...
[20:54] <The Intern> :/
[20:54] * The Intern doesn't like that answer...
[20:55] * The Intern imagines what a living metal interacting with the virus would do...
[20:55] * The Intern starts a recalculation.
[20:56] * a neutron pulse with the output of a small sun is an alternative
[20:57] * The Intern likes that a lot better.
[20:57] <The Intern> If we could generate a neutron pulse with sufficient force...
[20:58] <The Intern> We could drive out the virus...
[20:58] <Matsumi> I can
[20:59] <The Intern> It would need to have the output of a star...
[20:59] <Matsumi> I can....
[20:59] <Matsumi Kaze> nevermind
[20:59] <Matsumi> ^
[20:59] <Matsumi> miscalculation
[21:00] * Matsumi goes back to stand by
[21:01] * The Intern checks local star charts for a star that could be used... something with no adverse impacts to the timeline.
[21:01] <David O`Cain> Hm.
[21:03] * The Intern frowns, she doesn't have the proper expertise to make the final determination... plus she wouldn't know what to do after finding the star.
[21:04] * The Intern attempts to contact Lady Meladina.
[21:04] <The Magistra> ....
[21:04] <The Magistra> Would an Omega Murder Blast work
[21:04] <The Magistra> It's like a single target Nuke spell
[21:05] <The Intern> I don't know if the particle emanations would be appropriate...
[21:06] *** Natalia [natalia.amestris@unmei.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:06] <@spiritflame> konbanwa natalia
[21:06] *** Natalia [natalia.amestris@unmei.gov] has quit IRC (wrong character)
[21:06] *** Meladina has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:06] <@spiritflame> konbanwa meladina
[21:06] * Meladina enters the lobby
[21:06] * The Intern shares the data she has with Lady Meladina.
[21:06] <David O`Cain> Hello, Meladina.
[21:08] <Meladina> Hello
[21:08] * Meladina looks over the data
[21:10] * YingGirl yawns. Ponders if she should change her bandages
[21:10] <The Intern> We need to find a star suitable for generating the particles necessary to remove the virus...
[21:10] * the virus requires a neutron pulse with an output similer to a small sun
[21:11] <Meladina> I see...
[21:14] <Meladina> Well it is possible but...without my TARDIS I'm afraid I'm unable to use a real star.
[21:14] <The Intern> Your TARDIS is grounded... yes...
[21:14] * The Intern leans against a wall, frowning
[21:15] <The Intern> I just realized!
[21:15] * The Intern lights up
[21:15] <The Intern> I'm HUNGRY!
[21:15] <David O`Cain> Hm?
[21:15] * David O`Cain facepalms
[21:15] * The Intern runs to the kitchen and gets some mochi
[21:15] * The Intern comes back, furiously eating
[21:15] * The Intern paces as she eats
[21:16] <The Intern> Battery.
[21:16] <The Intern> We'll install a battery.
[21:16] <The Intern> Into your TARDIS...
[21:16] <The Intern> Then we'll charge it...
[21:17] <David O`Cain> Er, how big of a battery do we need?
[21:17] * The Intern stuffs some mochi in her mouth to free up her hands and slowly chews it, trying to swallow as she counts...
[21:17] * The Intern swallows
[21:17] <The Intern> We have... three TARDISes at least at our disposal...
[21:18] <The Intern> Xadium's, Lady Blyledge's, Lady Magistra's...
[21:18] <The Intern> Maybe Lord Thrash's...
[21:19] <Meladina> I would rather use that for another trip
[21:19] <The Intern> We could charge up a batt... no! A... A---
[21:19] <The Intern> Capacitor.. okay.
[21:19] * The Intern frowns...
[21:20] <The Intern> Do you... do you have a Remote Stellar Manipulator?
[21:20] * YingGirl is still in the corner
[21:21] <Meladina> I...may be able to build a generator which could simulate the needed neutron pulse
[21:21] <The Intern> I see...
[21:21] <The Intern> Can I help at all?
[21:23] <Meladina> I need something which can generate a powerful electro magnetic field
[21:24] <The Intern> How strong...
[21:25] <Meladina> Enough to sense anywhere on the planet
[21:26] * The Intern pulls up a world map...
[21:26] * The Intern points to Dubai.
[21:27] <The Intern> The "Burj Khalifa"
[21:27] <The Intern> The tallest building on the planet at this time.
[21:27] <The Intern> If we could convert it to an electromagnet...
[21:27] <The Intern> That would be powerful enough, no?
[21:28] <Meladina> It's worth the shot
[21:29] * The Intern looks over her records.
[21:29] <The Intern> ...Party Van...
[21:29] <The Intern> ...We need the Party Van.
[21:31] * The Intern contacts Sakura April
[21:31] <David O`Cain> Will Saki even go for it?




[21:32] * Sakura April's Bird of Prey uncloaks over the Hotel
[21:32] <The Intern> ...I would say she has.
[21:32] <The Intern> now we have a way to get there... We just need the other materials for the Electromagnet.
[21:33] <The Intern> A method of electrification and the proper conductive material...
[21:33] <psYchO_saKi> I'll take care of it.
[21:33] <psYchO_saKi> Just watch the TV
[21:33] * the Bird of Prey cloaks
[21:33] * The Intern turns on the TV
[21:34] * after a few minutes... there are news reports of massive explosions at Audia Arabian banks
[21:34] <The Intern> ^Saudi
[21:34] * All their gold is stolen
[21:35] * as the Royal families s[BLEEP]t themselves in rage / fear, Sakura april uses her metal control power to restructure all the gold into a giant coil that slinks around the tower, rising up and blillowing out to kind of a knob at the top
[21:36] <David O`Cain> Sheesh.