the current system time is: Tue Jan 07 18:54 2014; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

You appear to have confused the name "Ranma" with "Son Goku". Ranma is, and will always be, a puny, scrawny, milquetoast GIRLY-MAN compared to even Chouzu or Kame-Senin. GOKU is the one who will take down gods in groups. Without sweating.


welcome to #suburbansenshi2

[18:54] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte gives a small smile and nods
[18:58] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> (( I claim this log in the name of surviving this cold! ))
[18:59] <POLAR VORTEX> F[BLEEP]K ALL Y'ALL
[19:00] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> no
[19:10] *** Vermellia X. Rosso [vsxr@s-proc1.kasterborous.sen] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa vermellia x. rosso
[19:10] * Vermellia X. Rosso is panting, and beat up as s[BLEEP]t, and has some kind of giant blawe in her back
[19:10] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ^claw
[19:11] * Vermellia X. Rosso shoves a box over to Kaelyn
[19:11] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I see you made it alive
[19:11] <Vermellia X. Rosso> This... better... be... the right... box
[19:12] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte takes it "yes..yes it is"
[19:12] <Vermellia X. Rosso> goooood
[19:12] * Vermellia X. Rosso is away: MEDIC!!!
[19:12] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte texts Mother     do you have that key you recieved for me?
[19:13] *** Paisley Pythia Peinforte [paisely_p@firstcircle.karn03-kasterborusrelay.sen] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa paisley pythia peinforte
[19:13] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte steps through a portal and flicks a key to Kaelyn.
[19:13] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte catches it
[19:13] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte uses it to unlock and open the box
[19:14] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte takes out a vial of a red liquid
[19:14] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> well....I did not expect to have to use this
[19:15] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte flicks open the stopper and downs the liquid
[19:16] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> well..not as bad tasting as-
[19:16] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte 's eye rolls back and collapses in a heap on the floor
[19:16] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Is that liquor?
[19:18] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte stays on the floor
[19:19] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...Pretty good Liquor.
[19:19] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:19] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain
[19:19] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte ain't moving
[19:19] <David O`Cain> Um, what happened to Kaelyn? O_o
[19:21] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> She can't handle her Liquor.
[19:21] <David O`Cain> What kind was it?
[19:21] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte walks over to Kaelyn and nudges her with her foot.
[19:21] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I think it's Expellan Red Liquid.
[19:21] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte doesn't move
[19:22] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I've seen it knock Noriko off her ass.
[19:22] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte nudges some more.
[19:22] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte squats.
[19:23] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Hey. Listen.
[19:23] <David O`Cain> S[BLEEP]t. And they're Time Lords. You'd think it wouldn't affect them that much.
[19:23] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Hey... listen.
[19:23] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte doesn't respond
[19:25] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Hey, Listen!
[19:25] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> HEY, Listen!
[19:25] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> HEY. LISTEN!!!!
[19:25] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte grabs Kaelyn by the shoulders
[19:25] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte SHAKES AND SHAKES AND SHAKES AND SHAKES!!!!!!!!!!11111
[19:26] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is just flopping now
[19:26] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> .......
[19:26] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> LISTEN HERE.
[19:26] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> NO CHILD OF *MINE* DIES FROM DRINKING TOO MUCH BLOODY BOOZE
[19:27] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> THAT'S JUST INSULTING TO THE FAMILY LINE!
[19:27] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte rattles her some more
[19:27] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte 's eye shoots open
[19:28] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> !
[19:28] <David O`Cain> Rise and shine, kiddo.
[19:28] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> shokku
[19:28] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte abruptly drops her
[19:29] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte makes a gulping motion..like she's about to vomit
[19:29] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte LEAPS OUT OF RANGE
[19:30] * David O`Cain stays clear of the way
[19:30] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte belches out a red glowing mist which fades away
[19:30] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> pardon
[19:31] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> That was some liquor.
[19:32] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte removes her bandage, revealing a brand new eye
[19:33] <David O`Cain> All better now, Kaelyn?
[19:33] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte whistles
[19:34] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Nicely done.
[19:34] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> quite
[19:34] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Saves me from havign to cloen you, murder the clone and take its eye.
[19:34] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte gets back on her feet
[19:34] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I may be the first peinforte to ever start an interreality war
[19:35] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> <_<
[19:35] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> yes... the first
[19:35] <David O`Cain> Inter...reality? Why do I have a VERY bad feeling about this?
[19:35] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> <_<
[19:35] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> >_>
[19:35] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte simply smiles at her mother
[19:36] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> eheehe
[19:36] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> so where were we then...ah yes....I belive there is trouble on hand?
[19:37] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte pulls a cane out of nowhere
[19:38] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I have done enough laying down
[19:39] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Yes.
[19:39] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Apparently Simon Kerrick has finally decided to make enemies of us all.
[19:39] <David O`Cain> I suppose so.
[19:40] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> an unwise decision
[19:40] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I know.
[19:41] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> that isn't....I belive the term is...cricket
[19:42] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Well... I'm more interested in Murdering Nizhaladax.
[19:42] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...and by "Murder" I mean "brutally massacring".
[19:42] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> yes well I may have some allies for us
[19:43] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> though..only in a small part
[19:43] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Oh?
[19:45] <David O`Cain> Eh?
[19:45] *** Amanda Sharlan [ashar@interpol.neg] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:45] <@spiritflame> konbanwa amanda sharlan
[19:45] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> the Crimson Court could provide us with a means to travel beyond her detection
[19:45] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> greetings amanda
[19:46] <Amanda Sharlan> Hey
[19:46] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Hallo Amanda.
[19:47] <David O`Cain> Hey, Amanda.
[19:47] <Amanda Sharlan> Such a warm reception...haven't had that in a while
[19:47] <David O`Cain> How's it going?
[19:47] <Amanda Sharlan> Going okay
[19:47] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Blame the goddamn polar votrex.
[19:48] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ^Vortex
[19:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> having lived on polarfry beta for much of my life.....it is....familer
[19:49] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> heh.
[19:49] <Amanda Sharlan> And what exactly is it I've walked into?
[19:49] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> too many f[BLEEP]king kids watching "Frozen"
[19:49] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> War against a Lich.
[19:49] <Amanda Sharlan> Oh how interesting
[19:50] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> One who has the power to possibly rewrite reality.
[19:50] <David O`Cain> Yeah, Lich Boy's gone and decided to go after us. Noooot the best decision he's made.
[19:50] <Amanda Sharlan> Ah...well that's cool
[19:51] *** Suu [FourLeafClover@clampgakuen.ac.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:51] <@spiritflame> konbanwa suu
[19:51] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I'm glad you're okay with this!
[19:51] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> No I'm not. Anyway.
[19:52] <Amanda Sharlan> You expect me not to be?
[19:52] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> So you want a Lich rewriting your very existence?
[19:53] <Amanda Sharlan> And I'm supposed to do something about it? Reality check, I'm not some superpowered fighter. I'm human.
[19:53] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte arches an eyebrow at amanda
[19:54] <Amanda Sharlan> What?
[19:55] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> so am I
[19:55] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> mother perhaps you can explain
[19:55] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Well I do have powers
[19:55] <Amanda Sharlan> I don't have any funky magic either
[19:55] <Suu> Hey Amanda
[19:56] <Amanda Sharlan> Hi Suu
[19:57] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> So you're just going to be fatalist?
[19:57] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Didn't you ever watch Knight Rider?
[19:57] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> One man can make a difference!
[19:57] <Amanda Sharlan> No. I'm just not gonna put myself somewhere I'll be killed.
[19:57] <Suu> ...
[19:57] * Suu orders a Shirley Templar at the bar, looking somewhat defeated
[19:58] <David O`Cain> By the way, Kaelyn. Um, what is the Crimson Court?
[19:58] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ehh, can't fault you.
[19:58] <Suu> ...I just feel so disgusted
[19:58] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> But when he makes you into his Mississippi Sex Slave or something with the Dragonballs
[19:59] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> It will be too late to complain.
[19:59] <Amanda Sharlan> Well I don't have to worry about that then...I"m not from Mississippi
[19:59] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> Lousiana, mother
[19:59] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Well that's just is
[19:59] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ^it
[20:00] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> the crimson court resides o nthe higher plains beyond the avalonian crescent
[20:00] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> with the Dragonballs.... she'd be Mississippi./
[20:00] <Suu> ...he got the idea from me.
[20:00] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Oh, Suu, don't be silly.
[20:00] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> He was foaming at the mouth about them ever since the last Budokai.
[20:00] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> He was DYING to get on the Lookout.
[20:01] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> When Gemini and Franziska were training.
[20:01] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> no perhaps suu is correct
[20:01] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> perhaps she should never have wished her friends back
[20:01] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> it would have been better they remained in their graves
[20:01] <Amanda Sharlan> Suu was thinking about more than herself when she made those wishes. Let's not forget that.
[20:02] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Wow you two are such b[BLEEP]ches tonight :O
[20:02] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> That's my role <_<
[20:02] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Pick on the kid for questing to SAVE THE CITY.
[20:02] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte points her cane at suu
[20:02] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> if you truely belive the words I just said...then we are already lost
[20:03] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> for shame
[20:03] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> (Kaelyn tyour reverse psychology sucks)
[20:03] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> (It is not my greatest strength)
[20:04] <David O`Cain> Hmmm.
[20:05] <Amanda Sharlan> Anyway I have a husband to return to, so I have to take off
[20:06] <Amanda Sharlan> Good luck with your uh...counter attack
[20:06] *** MusicArtisan [vessalius@abyss.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:06] <@spiritflame> konbanwa musicartisan
[20:06] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> please do return
[20:06] * MusicArtisan is currently looking at dresses in a magazine
[20:06] *** Amanda Sharlan [ashar@interpol.neg] has left #suburbansenshi2
[20:07] <David O`Cain> Looking for a new look for you, Jack? :P
[20:08] * Suu nurses her drink, looking down at the ground
[20:09] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> mother..I will return to the manor
[20:09] <MusicArtisan> No, actually, trying to find something slinky and fancy for the next gala we have to attend at the theatre
[20:09] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi2 (*slides away*)
[20:10] <MusicArtisan> I want to make everyone jealous of my lovely wife
[20:10] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa matsumi kaze
[20:10] * Matsumi Kaze rollllls in
[20:10] <David O`Cain> Oh, okay. Heh, when aren't they? :P
[20:10] <Matsumi Kaze> hi guys!
[20:10] <David O`Cain> Rawhide, Matsumi?
[20:11] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Well, don't mind her, kid. We can't expect everyone to be interested in the battles we face.
[20:13] <Suu> ...
[20:13] * Matsumi Kaze HUGS suu
[20:13] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> And Suu, dont' listen to that BS.
[20:13] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You saved a bloody city.
[20:13] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> A lot of people are alive today because of you.
[20:13] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Be proud of that.
[20:14] <Matsumi Kaze> so what's going on??
[20:14] *** TG_Commander_Solaris [solarrunes@teamgalactic.hq.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa tg_commander_solaris
[20:14] <TG_Commander_Solaris> is still silent.
[20:15] * TG_Commander_Solaris is still silent as she walks in
[20:15] <David O`Cain> Scheming, plotting, planning, that sort of thing, Matsumi.
[20:16] <Suu> ...He had his eyes on me the whole time.
[20:16] <Suu> I can't get over that feeling.
[20:16] <Matsumi Kaze> who?
[20:16] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> It is a feeling every womanfeels.
[20:16] <Matsumi Kaze> oh man..do you have a stalker!?
[20:17] <Matsumi Kaze> tell me who it is, suu and I'll take care of them!
[20:17] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> It's Kerrick
[20:17] <Suu> Just Simon.
[20:17] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> He wants her.
[20:17] <Suu> We're already taking care of him.
[20:18] <Matsumi Kaze> oh him yeah
[20:18] <Matsumi Kaze> I ran into him last night
[20:18] * TG_Commander_Solaris keeps quiet
[20:19] <David O`Cain> How? And what'd you find out?
[20:19] <Matsumi Kaze> well guy wants the earth dragonballs BADLY
[20:19] <Matsumi Kaze> like MAJORLY
[20:20] <TG_Commander_Solaris> and will he use it for world domination?
[20:20] <TG_Commander_Solaris> .me lowers her head
[20:20] * TG_Commander_Solaris lowers her head
[20:20] <Matsumi Kaze> oh and he has eliza
[20:20] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Wait, what?
[20:20] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> He has the Namek balls.
[20:21] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Why would he need another set?
[20:21] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> One's as good as the other.
[20:21] <Matsumi Kaze> think cause he wants something he can use basically now
[20:22] <Matsumi Kaze> rather then looking for a password
[20:22] *** Morrigan [SexyNaughtyBitchyMe@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:22] <@spiritflame> konbanwa morrigan
[20:22] <Morrigan> Because two sets are better than one?
[20:22] * TG_Commander_Solaris watches the room
[20:22] <Matsumi Kaze> well he offered to give me and thrash the namek balls back
[20:22] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Wait he doesn
[20:22] <David O`Cain> In exchange for what?
[20:23] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> 't have the password?
[20:23] <Matsumi Kaze> nah from what I heard magistra burned it
[20:23] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Sweet.
[20:24] <Matsumi Kaze> by the way you guys like my whole depressed matsumi routine :D
[20:24] <David O`Cain> Oh you cheeky girl.
[20:24] * TG_Commander_Solaris keeps leaning against the wall, sulking
[20:24] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Saucy, even.
[20:24] * VKLL fansubs sues
[20:25] <Suu> Has he told you what he wants?
[20:25] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> He's a lot of grand statements and thjreats, really.
[20:25] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> No real substance as of yet.
[20:26] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> But the thing is he has the capacity now.
[20:26] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> All the Time Lords have s[BLEEP]t themselves
[20:26] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah he made a vague threat
[20:26] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> X took Gemini off to gather the dragonballs of October 2014
[20:26] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> noriko's holed up in a Time Proof vault or something.
[20:26] <Matsumi Kaze> ..that's must be why thrash took a month to get me back here
[20:26] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Leaving her daughter to fight with us.
[20:27] <Morrigan> Hold on. Yeah, Riyana did burn the paper with the keyphrase.
[20:27] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Well they're panning to counterattack if we all get f[BLEEP]ked over by the wishes.
[20:27] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ^planning
[20:27] <Morrigan> But Kerrick mentioned he was going to try to figure it out on his own.
[20:27] <David O`Cain> (BLATHERING BLATHERSKITE!)
[20:27] <David O`Cain> - (What are you doing?) -
[20:28] <David O`Cain> (It worked for Gizmo Duck.)
[20:28] <David O`Cain> - (Wrong show, kid.) -
[20:28] * TG_Commander_Solaris isn't amused as she still sulks
[20:28] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I just...
[20:29] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I just wish the other shoe would bloody drop.
[20:29] <Morrigan> Realistically, Kerrick could potentially discover the key-phrase on his own given enough time.
[20:29] <Suu> How much time, though? Is it a common phrase?
[20:29] <Matsumi Kaze> maybe that's his plan
[20:29] <Matsumi Kaze> just build up our worries and then BAM
[20:29] <David O`Cain> Probably, Morrigan. That is if he ever decides to do that.
[20:29] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I don't know what it is.
[20:30] <Morrigan> Well, you've got the "bloody" part right. I discovered something very strange last night.
[20:30] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Failed tampon? :P
[20:30] <Morrigan> Do you all recall those mugshot photographs that Matsumi received?
[20:30] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> What?
[20:30] <Matsumi Kaze> oh those things???
[20:30] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah the dead people
[20:31] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Dead people?
[20:31] <Morrigan> Yes. The Delmos came through. We got an almost immediate confirmation when we cross-referenced them with Interpol.
[20:31] * TG_Commander_Solaris goes on her knees, sulking
[20:32] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I need a bit more context.
[20:32] <Matsumi Kaze> well we got some..err..morrigan you tell her
[20:32] <Morrigan> When we tried to use divination magic to find Kerrick's location, we kept striking some kind of barrier. Every attempt to pierce it resulted in more and more of those mugshot photographs magically appearing here.
[20:33] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ....
[20:33] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Photos of dead people?
[20:33] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Wait so...
[20:33] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> was piercing the barrier killing them?
[20:33] <Morrigan> The barrier is composed of souls, and every time we struck the barrier with divination magic resulted in souls being destroyed.
[20:33] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...that f[BLEEP]ker.
[20:33] <Suu> ...
[20:33] * David O`Cain facepalms
[20:33] *** @Sakura Xadium Aino [cherryblossomstorm@ishtarterra.venus.cmn] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:33] *** @spiritflame sets mode +o @Sakura Xadium Aino

[20:33] <@spiritflame> konbanwa @sakura xadium aino
[20:34] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> As a former Captain of the 5th Squad...
[20:34] <Morrigan> *Their* souls. We're not sure if the people in those photos were already dead and their souls harvested or if they were just linked to the barrier somehow.
[20:34] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I can't tolerate that.
[20:34] <David O`Cain> I just know Grim is gonna be pissed now. ~_~
[20:34] * Matsumi Kaze TACKLE HUGS SAKURA
[20:34] * TG_Commander_Solaris listens, doesn't know how she can help
[20:34] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Souls shouldn't be GRRRRKKKKK
[20:34] * @Sakura Xadium Aino HUGS
[20:34] <Morrigan> But here is what we discovered about the people who were featured in the photographs.
[20:34] <Matsumi Kaze> ok got that out of the way!
[20:34] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ...you get some work done, Matsy?
[20:35] <Morrigan> And...it's very preturbing.
[20:35] * Suu looks at TG_Commander_Solaris.
[20:35] *** TG_Commander_Solaris is is a young woman wearing a Team Galactic themed sailor fuku. She is new in the team, becoming Cyrus' very own secretary. She now runs along in Kalos, seeking out Flare Grunts with Absol. She looks familiar. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: .

[20:35] <Matsumi Kaze> oh died came back to life
[20:35] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Well you know what I would do... if we had no choice but to write those souls off...
[20:35] <Matsumi Kaze> you know that whole thing
[20:35] <Morrigan> The reason we found them so easily is because EVERY SINGLE PERSON in those photos was an escaped prisoner.
[20:35] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I'd stage intrusion attacks from different points in time simultaneously
[20:36] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> ...Prisoner?
[20:36] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Same prison?
[20:36] * Suu looks over at Solaris "Want anything from the bar? I'm getting another drink"
[20:36] <Morrigan> Some of them were felons, gang members, murderers, and psychopaths. Others weren't.
[20:37] <Matsumi Kaze> sounds like lobelia's usual bunch
[20:37] <Morrigan> No, they're not all from the same prison. They're from all over. But EVERY SINGLE ONE of them has never been recaptured.
[20:37] <TG_Commander_Solaris> a shirley templar will ber nice
[20:37] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> So he collected them like Pokémon.
[20:38] <Morrigan> All of them have escaped from manhunts, slipped past barricades, and just vanished without a trace.
[20:38] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> How... f[BLEEP]king depraved IS he.
[20:38] <Suu> Okay.
[20:38] * Suu goes up to the bar and orders two Shirley Templars, extra cherries
[20:38] <Morrigan> And every single one of them is still at large. None of them have been recaptured. Their current whereabouts are unknown.
[20:39] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I think we know where they are.
[20:39] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> In that goddamned barrier.
[20:39] <Matsumi Kaze> hey if they're made of souls
[20:39] <Matsumi Kaze> would spirit power pierce it?
[20:39] <The Magistra> Has anyone tried going under it
[20:40] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Doesn't sound like piercing isn't the problem.
[20:40] <Morrigan> Yes, but we haven't been able to determine *where* the barrier is located.
[20:40] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ^is the
[20:40] <The Magistra> Like tunneling up from the subways or something?
[20:40] <David O`Cain> We don't know if it's sphereical, Magi.
[20:40] * Suu takes Solaris back her drink
[20:41] <Suu> cheers...but there's nothing to be cheerful about
[20:41] <The Magistra> We don't know where it is?
[20:41] <Morrigan> Oh, piercing it *is* the problem. It was incredibly powerful. It was withstanding a concentrated, sustained barrage of divinations performed by over a hundred casters the other night. All we figured out was that it would have been able to hold us off for hours at the minimum.
[20:42] <The Magistra> How can you attempt to peirce it if you don't know where it is?
[20:42] * The Magistra looks... horribly confused
[20:42] <Morrigan> But the more the Strategic Precognative Divination teams pounded on it, the more souls were destroyed and the more photographs appeared in front of Matsumi.
[20:42] <TG_Commander_Solaris> i know. i've been hit with some news
[20:43] <Suu> Oh? What happened?
[20:43] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> It sounds like the barrier s obfuscating Kerrick's true location.
[20:43] <Morrigan> Exactly, Paisley.
[20:43] <TG_Commander_Solaris> capcom's dante is my son
[20:44] <Morrigan> He created that barrier to deliberately throw us off by using those souls as fodder.
[20:44] * TG_Commander_Solaris drinks her templar
[20:44] <David O`Cain> Wait. Has anyone tried to get a general idea of where the barrier is located? Note I didn't ask a precise location.
[20:45] <Morrigan> SO yeah, Kerrick's a depraved ba[BLEEP]rd. But we all knew that.
[20:45] * MusicArtisan texts lottie a pic of the dress he's considering from her
[20:46] <Morrigan> That was our next plan, David. However Matsumi and Eitak demanded that we hold off on trying to do just that because they didn't want any more souls risking destruction.
[20:47] <Suu> you've...got a son?
[20:47] <Suu> and you didn't know about him?
[20:48] <David O`Cain> I see.
[20:49] <David O`Cain> Since hearing about what happened to those souls, I've had to keep Grim calm about the ordeal. I'm getting the feeling that Hell's awaiting Kerrick's soul for eternal torment.
[20:50] <Morrigan> Take a number, Davey. The line's already forming.
[20:50] <Suu> I just wonder what sorts of things he'll wish for.
[20:50] <Morrigan> Heh! Hell, I'll even have the Geto Boys playing for y'all when you catch up to him.
[20:51] <Matsumi Kaze> probably the end of time
[20:51] <TG_Commander_Solaris> exactly
[20:51] <TG_Commander_Solaris> i knew i can never have kids
[20:51] <TG_Commander_Solaris> this has to be a mistake
[20:51] <Morrigan> And I say he ain't gonna get what he hopes to get.
[20:51] <TG_Commander_Solaris> but when he said he was from another earth...
[20:52] <MusicArtisan> Hey morrigan...what do you think of this dress for lottie?
[20:52] <Morrigan> I don't believe what he said for a minute. Wishes aren't *that* powerful.
[20:52] <TG_Commander_Solaris> i wonder what mother i was to save his life
[20:52] * TG_Commander_Solaris looks down at the gin shot
[20:52] * Morrigan ^__^..b @ Jack
[20:52] * Pink Lion texts Jack     That's cute...but my wedding dress looks so much like it...
[20:53] * MusicArtisan texts Lottie     Hmm...then let me find something else
[20:54] * Suu shrugs
[20:54] * TG_Commander_Solaris takes a drink
[20:54] <Morrigan> The way I see it is this...if a Wish really could destroy the universe, someone somewhere at some time in all the 20+ billion years of creation would have already done it. And we already know from the Time Lords that there's awesomesause going on all across the next 100 trillion years to come.
[20:54] <Morrigan> So obviously it can't happen because it hasn't.
[20:55] * MusicArtisan texts Lottie     What about this one?
[20:55] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> The Eternal Dragon can't kill.
[20:55] * Pink Lion texts Jack     much better
[20:56] * MusicArtisan grins
[20:56] <Morrigan> Because if there was a risk of it actually happening the Time Lords, the Imperium, the Daleks, the Karn Witches, the Sontarans, the High Heavens, and the Burning Hells would all unite and hunt down Kerrick to kick his ass.
[20:56] * MusicArtisan texts Lottie     I'll have it delivered tomorrow so that you can enjoy dancing about our ballroom in it...with me....and we'll be duke and duchess again....you in high fashion just like always
[20:58] * TG_Commander_Solaris sits on the floor
[20:59] * MusicArtisan texts Lottie     Your curves will be outlined perfectly in that dress
[20:59] * Pink Lion texts Jack     picturing me in it already?
[20:59] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ....
[20:59] * MusicArtisan texts Lottie     I'm picturing you in far less
[21:00] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> "Karn Witches"?
[21:00] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Really?
[21:00] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte cleans out an ear
[21:00] <MusicArtisan> Paisley, it's Morrigan
[21:00] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I'm sorry did you just say...
[21:00] <MusicArtisan> what do you expect?
[21:00] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> "Karn witches?"
[21:00] *** Cora has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:00] <@spiritflame> konbanwa cora
[21:00] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I expect I'm oputting a foot up her ass
[21:00] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte stamps said foot on the ground
[21:01] <Morrigan> Did I say that wrong?
[21:01] * Cora enters from the resort door, shaking snow off her heavy cloak
[21:01] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> BEND OVER BECAUSE HERE COMES PROCTOLOGIST PEINFORTE!
[21:01] <Suu> Uh...
[21:02] * Morrigan bends over for Paisley! "Say it to the ASS!!!!" :P
[21:02] * David O`Cain facepalms
[21:02] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I TALK WITH MY FEET
[21:02] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte BOOTS GHER RIGHT UP THE BUTT
[21:02] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> BAM!
[21:02] * Morrigan suddenly yanks Aya Shameimaru out of nowhere and interposes her between her butt and Paisley's foot.
[21:02] <The Magistra> ....
[21:02] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> That's "Sisterhood of Karn!"
[21:03] * Pink Lion texts Jack     keep your thoughts to yourself before you pants give away our conversation
[21:03] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> And LOL I kicked Aya I'll take that for a dollar.
[21:03] <David O`Cain> XD
[21:03] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte feels cleansed.
[21:03] <Aya Shameimaru> D:
[21:03] * TG_Commander_Solaris sighs and goes watches the room
[21:03] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> And the Sisterhood would not want to f[BLEEP]k up the universe, just so you know.
[21:04] * Aya Shameimaru has a BOOT up her RECTUM now!!!
[21:04] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You may keep the boot.
[21:04] <Aya Shameimaru> D:
[21:04] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte rmoves her leg and shoves Aya out of shot.
[21:04] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte deducts the medical from her pay
[21:04] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte block transfer incants a new boot.
[21:04] *** Aya Shameimaru has left #suburbansenshi2 ("I feel so violated...")
[21:05] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte puts it on.
[21:05] <The Magistra> Was any of that really nessary
[21:05] <Morrigan> HELL YES IT WAS NECESSARY!
[21:05] <David O`Cain> Well it kinda broke the tension a bit.
[21:06] * MusicArtisan texts Lottie     Well..would you rather I think about Glen instead of you?
[21:06] * MusicArtisan texts Lottie     You have more interesting curves to think about
[21:06] <Suu> ...
[21:07] <Morrigan> And Paisley got to humiliate Aya some more so all's right with the Multiverse!
[21:07] * Matsumi Kaze offers suu some tea
[21:07] <MusicArtisan> And does Aya ever get actually manage to get a living wage paycheck?
[21:07] * Pink Lion texts Jack     maybe you should be buying a dress for glen then if you're going to threaten me >>
[21:08] * Cora folds her cloak and gets a glass of wine from the bar
[21:08] <Morrigan> I don't know. From what I've heard Kaelyn's kinda chitzy when it comes to that.
[21:08] <Suu> ...I don't need tea. I need another drink.
[21:08] * TG_Commander_Solaris isn't laughing
[21:09] * Suu CHUGS her Shirley Templar
[21:09] * MusicArtisan texts Lottie     I didn't mean it as a threat....I meant it as a compliment that I'm thining about every curve of your beautiful body
[21:09] * Matsumi Kaze shrugs and drinks the tea..then spits it out O_O
[21:09] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte gets Suu some Baileys.
[21:10] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Listen, Suu, if you let that Lich get in your head you'll regret it.
[21:10] <David O`Cain> Something wrong, Matsumi? O_o
[21:10] * TG_Commander_Solaris has some tears running down her eye
[21:12] <TG_Commander_Solaris> - i can't be a mon -
[21:12] * Pink Lion texts Jack     if you're going to flatter me, don't tell me you'll think about glen instead
[21:12] <Morrigan> Careful, Suu. With how slight and slim you are, you're gonna be a featherweight when it comes to alcohol.
[21:12] <Suu> ...
[21:12] <Morrigan> And Paisley's right. Don't let that loser-lich get stuck in your head.
[21:12] * Suu sips her Baileys
[21:13] <Suu> ...solaris?
[21:13] <TG_Commander_Solaris> yeah?
[21:13] <Morrigan> Now if y'all excuse me, I must depart. I've got a...meeting of sorts to attend.
[21:14] * Morrigan looks a little bit reluctant when she mentions "meeting".
[21:14] <David O`Cain> See ya, Morrigan.
[21:14] * TG_Commander_Solaris has her head lowered
[21:14] <Suu> are you all right?
[21:14] <TG_Commander_Solaris> i can't be a mom, it's just impossible
[21:20] *** Morrigan [SexyNaughtyBitchyMe@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("I'm sorry, I know she's a fellow Tanar'ri, but I *really* don't like dealing with her...")
[21:21] * Matsumi Kaze sits on the Q sofa
[21:23] <David O`Cain> How've things been going, Matsumi?
[21:23] <TG_Commander_Solaris> no...i shouldn't believe this
[21:24] * Pink Lion is waiting at home for Jack to respond...
[21:25] <Suu> well...
[21:25] <Suu> All I know about my real mother is that she gave me up.
[21:26] <Suu> I never knew what having parents was like until Hiromi and Scarlet took me in...
[21:26] <TG_Commander_Solaris> hell, i was adopted to an immortal
[21:28] <TG_Commander_Solaris> i don't think i can raise kids
[21:29] <Suu> I don't know if I can either...
[21:29] <Suu> but...you learn from people.
[21:30] <Suu> I don't even know what I want to do with the rest of my life yet...
[21:30] <Suu> and I wish people wouldn't just see me as some cosplayer, too
[21:31] <Matsumi Kaze> hey welcome to the instant mother club...*sips her ginger ale*
[21:32] <David O`Cain> Same with Masaki.
[21:32] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> LOL same here.
[21:32] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> And here!
[21:32] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Oh you were still here?
[21:32] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> :P
[21:32] <Matsumi Kaze> it's not so bad
[21:32] <Matsumi Kaze> it's hard at first...
[21:33] // GINGA net.news FLASH // · · A Man Tried Sneaking Across The Border With A Thai Woman Hidden Inside A Suitcase http://t.co/sonYONtomU · ·
[21:35] <Matsumi Kaze> thought you were busy, sakura
[21:36] <Suu> you've got your husband after all, right?
[21:36] <TG_Commander_Solaris> yeah. he's shocked too
[21:36] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> I am busy.
[21:37] <Matsumi Kaze> also thought you time lords were suppose to know everything..and you didn't know I was dead :P
[21:37] * MusicArtisan texts Lottie     Your curves delight my imagination and I can't wait to see you....and maybe when you're ready...we could make the twins a younger sibling?
[21:38] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Are you dead?
[21:38] <Matsumi Kaze> well no not anymore
[21:38] <Suu> I know you're scared...
[21:39] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Exactly.
[21:40] <Matsumi Kaze> what do you think of the new look :D
[21:41] <TG_Commander_Solaris> kay
[21:41] <@Sakura Xadium Aino> Pretty swank
[21:41] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah I think so!
[21:42] * Matsumi Kaze drinks ginger ale
[21:44] * @Sakura Xadium Aino is away: Now I workzor.
[21:44] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Heh.
[21:46] <Matsumi Kaze> hm???
[21:46] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> We pay the price, don't we?
[21:47] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> For not being ba[BLEEP]rds.
[21:47] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Suthers, KArrick, Ninegate...
[21:47] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ^Kerrick
[21:47] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> We give them rope to hang themselves and almost get hung ourselves.
[21:47] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah I guess
[21:48] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Ever regret it?
[21:48] * TG_Commander_Solaris gets up and leaves
[21:48] *** TG_Commander_Solaris [solarrunes@teamgalactic.hq.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2 (going out for a long walk)
[21:48] <Matsumi Kaze> sometimes
[21:48] <Matsumi Kaze> but the thing is....
[21:49] <Matsumi Kaze> the moment we become ba[BLEEP]rds
[21:49] <Matsumi Kaze> we lose something of ourselves
[21:49] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Mmm.
[21:49] * MusicArtisan sighs
[21:49] <Matsumi Kaze> because there are people out there who want to see us do that
[21:49] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I see it when I look at Noriko.
[21:49] <MusicArtisan> Paisley
[21:49] <MusicArtisan> I f[BLEEP]ked up.
[21:49] <MusicArtisan> And now Lottie's pissed at me >>
[21:49] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Oh?
[21:49] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> What happened?
[21:50] <Matsumi Kaze> they want us to do that and then say "AH-HA! That's what a hero is..a hypocrete"
[21:50] <Matsumi Kaze> hm?
[21:50] <MusicArtisan> Could you help me figure out a gift to bring home to her that would get me instantly forgiven?
[21:50] <MusicArtisan> well...you know how Lottie and I have an open relationship as far as Glen is concerned?
[21:50] <MusicArtisan> >>
[21:50] <MusicArtisan> <<
[21:50] <MusicArtisan> well
[21:50] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Yes.
[21:50] <MusicArtisan> I was trying to make a joke when she told me to keep my thoughts to myself lest my pants reveal the nature of our conversation....
[21:51] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> heheheh
[21:51] <MusicArtisan> And i screwed it up and she's pissed off
[21:51] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Saucy~
[21:51] <MusicArtisan> T_T
[21:51] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Hmm.
[21:51] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Bring Glen home, to the bedroom.
[21:51] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Then kick him out the door.
[21:51] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Where she can see.
[21:51] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> And give her roses
[21:51] <MusicArtisan> .....
[21:52] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> and promise her the night of her life.
[21:52] <MusicArtisan> Glen lives with us
[21:52] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> not tonight.
[21:52] * MusicArtisan orders three dozen of Lottie's favorite roses
[21:52] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Or at least, not in that room.
[21:52] * MusicArtisan arranges for them to be delivered to the manor
[21:52] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> you go up to her and whisper hotly in her ear...
[21:52] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> "tonight he just gets to listen..."
[21:53] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte pulls out a fan, s[BLEEP]t she's working herself up here.
[21:53] * MusicArtisan texts Glen     I screwed up majorly and hurt lottie.....would you pleaaaase pleaaaaaaase stay in the other room tonight so I can make it up to lottie?
[21:53] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You might just live.
[21:54] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte frowns to herself, she can write amazing scenarios but no one ever wants to play them out with her... no one worth it, anyway
[21:54] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte hides her expression
[21:55] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Anyway I need to go check on Kaelyn.
[21:55] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> good luck.
[21:55] <MusicArtisan> Thanks Pais
[21:55] *** Paisley Pythia Peinforte [paisely_p@firstcircle.karn03-kasterborusrelay.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (My dairy-based frozen confection creates a focal point to which all young males of the species are drawn. You are correct; it is far superior to yours. I could attempt to educate you on the finer points of this subject, but it would require monetary recompense on your part.)
[21:55] <MusicArtisan> I owe you
[21:55] * AbyssGuardian texts Jack     It's that bad?
[21:56] * MusicArtisan texts Glen     If I don't fix it tonight.....and make sure to spend all night making it up to her....then i fear for my marriage >>
[21:56] * AbyssGuardian texts Jack     what exactly did you do?
[21:58] * MusicArtisan texts Glen     Well I was flattering her and she was trying to tell me to be cautious and I joked that maybe I should think about you instead and....yeah
[21:59] * AbyssGuardian texts Jack     i can see why she's upset...
[22:00] * MusicArtisan texts Glen     yeah i instantly regretted sending that comment
[22:03] * AbyssGuardian texts Jack     well i suppose i have no choice
[22:09] * Matsumi Kaze yawns a bit
[22:10] * MusicArtisan texts Glen     I'll show you my gratitude when Lottie's calmed down
[22:10] * MusicArtisan texts Glen     I promise
[22:12] * Matsumi Kaze watches this
[22:12] * AbyssGuardian texts jack     very well
[22:14] <MusicArtisan> I should head home ^^;;; fix things up with lottie
[22:15] <David O`Cain> See ya, Jack.
[22:15] * MusicArtisan heads out, stopping at a lingerie shop to buy more gifts to quell lottie's anger as well as a gardening supply store to collect more plants for the manor gardens
[22:15] *** MusicArtisan [vessalius@abyss.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Don't seek what you don't wish to know...)
[22:21] <Matsumi Kaze> hmmmmm
[22:26] * Matsumi Kaze relaxes on the Q sofa
[22:34] * Matsumi Kaze summons her lyre...and quietly strums on it
[22:40] * Sophisiticated sensors might detect several small groups wearing heat-insulated camouflage take up positions in the mountains, and watch the resort around the Hotel.
[22:40] * Matsumi Kaze stops strumming..........and frowns
[22:41] <spiritflame> Matsumi Kaze rolls 1d10 [ 1 ]
[22:41] <David O`Cain> Why'd you stop? It was nice music.
[22:41] * Matsumi Kaze blinks..then shrugs and goes back to her strumming
[22:42] <Matsumi Kaze> nothing...
[22:43] <David O`Cain> Okay.
[22:53] * An absurdly long multi-story vehicle that is custom-made with tinted windows slowly slowly idles up outside the Tokyo entrance.
[22:54] * Aes quietly runs the plates of the odd vehicle.
[22:54] <Matsumi Kaze> hi aes
[22:55] <Aes> Evening Miss Matsumi.
[22:55] * The vehicle does not have tags, and instead has a police escort.
[22:55] <Aes> I wonder what is going on out there.
[22:55] <Matsumi Kaze> hm?
[22:55] * The vehicle engages a hydraulic system and the rear of it actually begins splitting apart.
[22:55] * Matsumi Kaze gets up and looks
[22:55] <David O`Cain> Hey, Aes. Long time, man.
[22:56] <Aes> It has been a busy holiday, but I decided to check up on things around here.
[22:57] * The vehicle opens up and reveals rows of seats, stairs to enter them, and what seems to be a P.A. system, all enclosing a peculiar glass enclosure that looks thick enough to be bullet-proof.
[22:58] <David O`Cain> The hell?
[22:59] * Several more cars with tinted windows pull up, and surround the vehicle, getting between the Hotel and the main vehicle. Two armored trucks roll up, and park on either side of the scene. Men with obscured faces can be seen within. They all move quietly but nervously.
[22:59] <Aes> That is most suspicious.
[23:00] * The first vehicle has not split to the degree that it looks like it's unfolding into a large amphitheatre; spotlights are flipped on and illuminate the stairs, and the whine of electrical generators can be heard.
[23:00] <David O`Cain> Seriously?
[23:00] * Aes runs the police vehicle numbers and cross references with assigned personnel and authority.
[23:02] * The plates belong to an officer who has repeatedly faced disciplinary action.
[23:03] * The huge vehicle opens more more, and nurses can be seen entering and exiting doorways of the vehicle. Several more of them get into one of the cars, and it drives away.
[23:04] <PA system> I intend to Bid.
[23:04] <PA system> My resources are more than sufficient.
[23:04] <Matsumi Kaze> hm?
[23:04] <Matsumi Kaze> eh?
[23:04] <Aes> Bid? Is someone doing an auction Matsumi?
[23:06] <Matsumi Kaze> on a book of black magic
[23:07] <Aes> Black Magic? Is this why Kerrick has disappeared recently?
[23:08] <David O`Cain> But wasn't it already sold, though?
[23:08] <Matsumi Kaze> kerrick is..doing his own plan
[23:08] <Matsumi Kaze> it was?
[23:08] <Aes> So who is selling?
[23:08] <PA system> I wish to bid. Come. COME.
[23:09] * A spotlight shines upon the stairway to enter the vehicle's new "observation deck."
[23:10] <Matsumi Kaze> hm?
[23:10] * Matsumi Kaze approches the vehicle
[23:11] * Aes keeps an eye on Matsumi.
[23:11] <Aes> Mister O'Cain? What book was it and who is selling it?
[23:11] * There are stairs and entrances that are easily accessible. A woman in unusually-reflective nursing outfit meets Matsumi at the edge, she bows politely.
[23:11] * Matsumi Kaze waves
[23:13] <David O`Cain> From my understanding, Kerrick sold a copy of the Necronomicon to Nizzy for a set of Dragon Balls.
[23:14] <Aes> A genuine copy? Where did he find that?
[23:14] <Attendant Nurse> Good evening, madame. The Master has been awaiting a response; and so great was his concern that he decided to make a personal appearance.
[23:14] <Attendant Nurse> Unless you wish to utilize the biohazard suit, I'm afraid you will need to use the viewing area there.
[23:14] <Aes> And where is Nizhaldax?
[23:15] * Attendant Nurse points to a spot very close to the enclosed glass area; more nurses and doctors wearing strangely-reflective gear can be seen in some places behind it.
[23:15] <Attendant Nurse> Right that way, madame.
[23:16] <David O`Cain> Nizzy? Lord knows where she peeled off to. As for the copy being genuine, Kerrick made a copy and gave it to her.
[23:16] * Matsumi Kaze just follows
[23:16] * Attendant Nurse leads Matsumi across the back of the vehicle, past several sets of obviously-armed guards, who follow both of them to what seems to be some kind of window.
[23:17] * Matsumi Kaze hums a tune, hands in pockets
[23:17] * An incredibly feeble looking individual is wrapped up in a blanket on a bed, under the care of these nurses and doctors.
[23:19] * Whoever this is seems to be giving orders and is being obeyed without question. Tubes and bandages mask the identity, but the hunched and pitiful profile suggests great age. All kinds of monitors are present, and the staff inside the glass bubble all wear air-proof suits with canisters. The guards each watch Matsumi's hands, while the other cars slowly circle around the perimeter.
[23:19] <Aes> Ah, I updated myself on her file. I see she has been busy, in a negative way.
[23:19] <Matsumi Kaze> hello!
[23:19] * Whoever this is suddenly glares over at Matsumi, and their eyes seem to be the only thing alive. They have a fierce, pitiless light.
[23:20] * Whoever this is raises a finger and depresses a frail button. The PA system again repeats, "I wish to bid."
[23:21] <Matsumi Kaze> and who are you?
[23:22] * Whoever this is does not answer, and falls back in the bed again before the medical staff in their unusual uniforms help him back up. They touch him incredibly gently, as though he is sore.
[23:23] <Matsumi Kaze> oookay
[23:23] <Matsumi Kaze> well I'm Matsumi Kaze!
[23:23] * Aes attempts Facial Recognition.
[23:23] <Whoever this is> The book. The one with the secrets of the energy of life. I desire it. I can make any offer.
[23:24] * Whoever this is is just too deformed and scarred and old to be recognizable. It's also possible that they so reclusive as to not be on record.
[23:25] <Matsumi Kaze> well I can't really help you..I'm not in charge of the auction
[23:26] <PA system> But is my intention understood?
[23:26] <Matsumi Kaze> yup yup!
[23:26] <Aes> Hmm. Extremely Wealthy, Aged, and ultimately reclusive. Probably Male.
[23:26] <Aes> The reduced pool is still too large for a tentative ID.
[23:28] <Guards> Thank you for your visit, madam, but the Master needs rest to keep up his strength.
[23:28] <Guards> You need to follow us, now.
[23:28] <Aes> Update to definitely male.
[23:29] <Matsumi Kaze> that's fine
[23:30] * Matsumi Kaze follows with a little skip in her step
[23:31] * Guards beckon Matsumi and escort her away. The vehicle starts folding back up very slowly, and finally just looks like an overextended limousine-truck, instead of a miniature hospital and auditorium. One by one, the attendants get into the cars, and the entire procession leaves as slowly and silently as it arrived.
[23:33] * After the convoy is gone, several cars that seemed to be parked and abandoned hours ago rev their engines, send a radio signal, and tail the convoy one by one. A slimmer of starlight glints off of a figure on a roof, far away.
[23:34] <Aes> Interesting.
[23:34] <Matsumi Kaze> weeeeeird
[23:35] <David O`Cain> Crazy, man.
[23:38] * Whoever is on the rooftop does not move again, and stays inhumanly still as each car departs the immediate area.
[23:39] <Aes> I wonder who he is. Or how he heard about this.
[23:39] <David O`Cain> Got me, Aes.
[23:39] * Aes scans the figure on the roof.
[23:40] * Exotic metals and mylar/kelvar weave are detected in the scan. The heat signature is much lower than normal, though that could be from distance.
[23:43] * Whoever it is ducks down, and sneaks back over to the rooftop door of the building, picks the lock, and enters. Naturally, only the absolute best equipment and observers in the world would be able to distinguish this.
[23:43] <Aes> Odd.
[23:44] <Matsumi Kaze> hm?
[23:45] <David O`Cain> What is it, Aes?
[23:45] <Aes> There was someone on a rooftop watching either us or our visitor.
[23:46] <David O`Cain> Hmm.
[23:46] * The door to that building's ground floor opens up.
[23:46] <Aes> And I don't think they were human.
[23:46] *** has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:46] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[23:46] *** Filibert Wright has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:46] <@spiritflame> konbanwa filibert wright
[23:47] * Aes observes the door and attempts to hack any cameras in the area.
[23:47] * Filibert Wright walks from the door of that building the figure disappeared from, through the streets of Tokyo, and stops in front of the Hotel.
[23:47] * Filibert Wright is back
[23:49] <Filibert Wright> Hello everyone. Is everything alright?
[23:49] <Aes> I...
[23:50] * Aes scans Filibert.
[23:50] <Aes> ...believe so Sir Wright.
[23:50] <Matsumi Kaze> hi filly!
[23:50] <David O`Cain> Hello.
[23:51] * Filibert Wright is wearing loads of Mylar and Kevlar. The unusual metals are also present.
[23:51] * Filibert Wright looks at Aes. "I didn't address you, my good man? If I need you attention, I shall ask."
[23:51] <Filibert Wright> Good evening, Lady Kaze.
[23:51] * Matsumi Kaze waves ^^
[23:52] <Filibert Wright> My nerves are greatly frayed tonight; as I have been attempting to deal with this crisis; and prevent escalation.
[23:52] <Aes> Indeed Sir Wright.
[23:52] * Filibert Wright speaks into a radio. "All is well. Fall back."
[23:53] <Filibert Wright> It seems I overreacted somewhat. Perhaps that mark was not as dangerous as I first thought.
[23:53] <Filibert Wright> I hope my Liege is not angered by my lack of results. This crisis seems to make him uncharacteristically impatient.
[23:53] * Filibert Wright sits down on a random sofa, appearing exhausted.
[23:56] <Filibert Wright> I've had my most skillful operatives surrounding this area and reporting back to me on all they find... I still greatly fear the results of this auction. This is far from the ideal scenario I wished for. Literally all I stand for may very well be lost in a matter of hours.
[23:57] * Filibert Wright holds his head and covers his eyes, tiredly.
[23:57] <Aes> The Necronomicon?
[23:58] <Aes> It is certainly not something one wants in circulation.
[00:00] <Filibert Wright> Well, I informed my master that a Code Omega level item might be exchanging hands here. I dearly do not wish it to fall into the wrong hands. I have been dissuading and making counteroffers on potential buyers. Those who have proven too stubborn, I have observed and evaluated.
[00:00] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[00:00] <Filibert Wright> One man, apparently, owns a geothermal consortium in Venezuala to power rare-earth magnet extraction, and was too wealthy to out-bid.
[00:01] <Filibert Wright> I have just returned from paying him a visit.
[00:01] <Filibert Wright> Did you, perchance, mention the Necronimicon?
[00:02] <Aes> I did. There was an interested party here earlier.
[00:02] <Filibert Wright> My men were watching him; and I just received a report.
[00:03] <Filibert Wright> I'm direly concerned with how fast this news is spreading.
[00:03] <Filibert Wright> I want... I truly want to have a world that is safe instead of brutal, where those who have done no harm suffer no harm. I wish my current role could more concretely help guarantee that.
[00:05] <Filibert Wright> !
[00:06] * Filibert Wright points toward Aes. "Of course. I very nearly forgot."
[00:06] <Aes> Yes Sir Wright?
[00:07] <Filibert Wright> I mailed a letter to this address on the highest possible priority.
[00:08] <Filibert Wright> It was addressed to Akane Maeda.
[00:08] * Aes looks at Akane Maeda.
[00:08] *** Akane Maeda is your average everyday Akane Maeda

[00:08] <Filibert Wright> What is within is VERY important. If you promised upon your honor as a faithful servant to see that it finds its way into her hands, unadulterated, I would be indescribably grateful to you.
[00:09] * Filibert Wright looks extremely worried and insistent.
[00:09] <David O`Cain> That was you?
[00:09] <Aes> I will certainly do my best as soon as it arrives.
[00:13] * Filibert Wright looks incredibly relieved, as though a tremendous weight has been lifted from him. "That's... wonderful to hear."
[00:14] <Filibert Wright> I felt such a kinship with her; and though I try diligently to help all in need, I found a special calling within me to aid her. I'm afraid it would be impossible to explain it now, though.
[00:18] * Filibert Wright looks tired. "I hope I have not been direly needed here. I know my place as an ambassador of sorts might require me to lend aid, too."
[00:20] <Aes> I do not believe there has been anything of that sort.
[00:20] * Filibert Wright looks at Aescapulus..
[00:20] *** Aescapulus. is your average everyday Aescapulus.

[00:20] * Filibert Wright looks at Aes.
[00:20] *** Aes is An immaculately groomed butler who bears an uncanny resemblance to Hellsing's Walter, but speaks with Stephen Fry's voice.
hir image Song is: "The World" by Emily Bindinger.

[00:22] <Aes> Although I have been absent the last few weeks as I had holiday duties to attend to.
[00:22] <Filibert Wright> I have not been able to celebrate such for a very long time. Did you find your holiday duties enjoyable?
[00:23] <Aes> I do, it gives me a chance to enjoy my chosen family.
[00:24] <David O`Cain> Yeah, the holidays was pretty good.
[00:24] <Aes> And seeing the joy of young faces when I make trees light up is so rewarding.
[00:27] <Filibert Wright> My superiors are too secular to mention or delight in such things; especially my personal Liege. Very secretive about such things.
[00:28] <Filibert Wright> I have attended plenty of holiday events in his stead; however. I certainly do not mind this duty as it's a wonderful chance to see the world and get to know others--he feels I am more likable in public than he, anyway.
[00:28] <Filibert Wright> I find myself worrying about both him and myself, as of late.
[00:29] <Aes> The family celebrations are mostly non-religious, although individual members have religious observances that I assist with as well.
[00:30] * Filibert Wright is silent.
[00:31] <Aes> Your Leige prefers to not appear in public?
[00:32] <Filibert Wright> In some ways, one could say I am his successor. He is significantly older than I.
[00:32] * a figure trudges through the snow from the backyard and towards the hotel
[00:32] <Filibert Wright> As I mentioned before, as his Vassal, it is not my job to question his decisions, but I do occasionally fear for him intensely.
[00:32] * Filibert Wright checks to see if this figure might need help.
[00:33] <Filibert Wright> of course, I often fear for others too. Look there...
[00:33] * Filibert Wright points.
[00:33] * figure is bundled up..doesn't look too tall and has a walking stick
[00:33] * Aes looks out at the Snowy Resort...
[00:34] * figure rests against the side of the hotel entrance, catching their breath
[00:34] <Aes> Do you need assistance?
[00:34] * figure looks around..then waves over Aes
[00:35] <Filibert Wright> I would also assist you if you require it. Are you lost?
[00:35] * figure shakes head no
[00:36] * figure digs in their pocket and pulls out an envelope
[00:36] * figure holds out the large beige envelope
[00:36] * Aes will accept the envelope if it is offered.
[00:36] <David O`Cain> Hm?
[00:37] * figure hands it over to Aes and then turns and walks away back towards the mountains
[00:37] *** figure has left #suburbansenshi2
[00:37] <Filibert Wright> Could that be the letter?
[00:37] * Filibert Wright looks very excited.
[00:37] <Filibert Wright> I was horrified it would be intercepted!
[00:37] * Aes examines the envelope.
[00:38] * envelope has these symbols on the front: 大名
[00:40] * Filibert Wright seems to raise one eyebrow.
[00:41] <Aes> It appears to be addressed to... Big Name?
[00:41] <Aes> Oh. Daimyo.
[00:41] <David O`Cain> Daimyo?
[00:41] <David O`Cain> Who's that?
[00:42] <Aes> A Feudal Lord.
[00:43] <Filibert Wright> Does it have other identifying markings?
[00:43] <Filibert Wright> "Great Name."
[00:43] <Filibert Wright> I wonder how circumspect the address might be attempting to be?
[00:43] * Aes examines the exterior for any other markings.
[00:45] * on the back of the evelope is the crest of the Shins with only the north part of it shaded in
[00:46] <David O`Cain> Whatcha find, Aes?
[00:46] <Aes> North Shin? This must be for Miss Matsumi.
[00:46] <Filibert Wright> I believe I recognize this crest.
[00:46] <Filibert Wright> Oh, of COURSE!
[00:46] <Filibert Wright> That is where I have seen it.
[00:47] <Filibert Wright> I cannot believe I have become so forgetful of my heraldry.
[00:49] * Aes texts Matsumi     There is a message for you Matsumi.
[00:50] <Filibert Wright> Surely, it is for Matsumi I should. Impessive, my goodman. You were faster than even me.
[00:50] * Matsumi Kaze texts Aes     teleport it to my room
[00:51] * Aes transmits the letter to Matsumi's room.
[00:54] <spiritflame> Filibert Wright rolls 2d6 [ 1, 3 ]
[00:54] * Filibert Wright does not seem to notice the letter go anywhere. He's looking out the window.
[00:54] <Filibert Wright> I certainly hope that messenger finds his way home safetly.
[00:55] <Aes> Miss Matsumi will presumably respond once she has read the material inside.
[00:57] <Aes> The messenger did appear to be dressed for the weather.
[00:57] <Filibert Wright> True. Danger is more prominent when preparation is lacking.
[00:57] <Filibert Wright> I say; it has been quite the night.
[00:57] <Aes> Indeed.
[00:58] <Filibert Wright> If you happen to serve or attend to Professor Shin in the immediate future, do inform him that I seek him urgently?
[00:59] <Aes> I will do so.
[01:01] <Filibert Wright> I believe it would be most wise if I utilized this domicile tonight. More bidders might arrive for the auction, and I feel hypocritical to ask my subordinates to work any harder than I do myself. I shall stay.
[01:02] * Filibert Wright looks at the servers and then at Aes. "If I require your services, I shall notify you."
[01:02] * Filibert Wright goes over to the elevator, and presses the button.
[01:03] <Aes> I will be available.
[01:05] *** Filibert Wright [0] has quit IRC (I dearly hope that everything winds up alright.)
[01:05] <David O`Cain> See ya later, man.
[01:12] <David O`Cain> I better get going. Night, Aes.
[01:12] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Heading home.)
[01:13] <Aes> Good night Mister O'Cain.
[01:13] *** Aes [root@aescapulus.org] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Until you again need my services...)
[01:25] * Young Lich teleports into the middle of the Lobby.
[01:25] *** Young Lich [SmilingSoulFarmer@sculptedeternity.con] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[01:25] <@spiritflame> konbanwa young lich
[01:26] * Young Lich folds his hands behind him, and slowly looks around at everything. The restaurant, the tables, the sofas, the tent, the train, the paintings, the stores.... everything.
[01:29] <Young Lich> ..............
[01:33] <Young Lich> Heh.
[01:34] * Young Lich ponders.
[01:35] <Young Lich> The master of a ship.
[01:38] * Young Lich looks around at everything.
[01:41] * Young Lich teleports to an incredibly remote place.
[01:41] *** Young Lich [SmilingSoulFarmer@sculptedeternity.con] has quit IRC (I wonder if it is REALLY true what they say about "never going back.")
[11:35] * Eitak_Razal boots up an emulator
[12:15] * Matsumi Kaze calls Eitak
[12:17] * Eitak_Razal awnsers "Ello?"
[12:17] <Matsumi Kaze> .........................
[12:17] * Matsumi Kaze can be heard mumbling or something
[12:18] <Eitak_Razal> Hello?
[12:19] <Matsumi Kaze> ...wich.........no...that................tomorrow..............hate eitak.....
[12:20] <Matsumi Kaze> ^hates
[12:25] <Eitak_Razal> I can barely hear you
[12:25] * Matsumi Kaze 's call is lost
[12:26] <Eitak_Razal> .... ok then
[12:27] * Matsumi Kaze calls eitak
[12:38] * Eitak_Razal awnsers "What?"
[12:39] <Matsumi Kaze> sorry did you get a call eariler from me?
[12:40] <Eitak_Razal> No. It was just gibberish
[12:41] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah...I probably butt dialed you >.>
[12:42] <Eitak_Razal> I did get a bit about "Hate Eitak"... What was that about?
[12:43] <Matsumi Kaze> oh I was telling Freya that I have to wonder if the weather hates your world as much as mine heh
[12:44] <Eitak_Razal> Lets see. Given my home town has a a high of 0 degrees today... I'd say yes
[12:45] <Matsumi Kaze> ha thought so....sorry about that inconvience
[12:46] <Eitak_Razal> It's alright
[12:47] <Matsumi Kaze> I better get going..lunch is coming
[12:57] <Eitak_Razal> laters
[12:59] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[17:03] *** [gTV]C'est_la_V [GldnGoddess@upperdeck.ginga.tv] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:03] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa [gtv]c'est_la_v
[17:03] <Eitak_Razal> Oh. Hey Minako.
[17:04] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> Hi....
[17:04] * [gTV]C'est_la_V is on the phone with Harriet Weinberg
[17:04] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> <phone> I don't care how you do it!! I want the house next door!!
[17:04] * Eitak_Razal tilts her head. She'd ask if something is wrong but doesn't wanna interupt the conversation
[17:05] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> <phone> I'M NOT CRAZY!! DO IT!!
[17:05] <Eitak_Razal> ....Why are you going crazy over a house?
[17:05] * [gTV]C'est_la_V HANGS up the Keitai NHARD, which means "throws it on the gtound"
[17:05] * Matsumi Kaze is sitting on the Q sofa, eating some chips and watching this
[17:05] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> You'll understand!!
[17:05] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:05] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa matsumi kaze
[17:05] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> - ke ke ke -
[17:05] <Matsumi Kaze> hey
[17:06] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> Haruka-san, I'm going to kick you in the butts!!!
[17:06] * Matsumi Kaze pulls out her phone and points at it with eyebrows wiggling
[17:06] <Eitak_Razal> You're going to break your phone like that...
[17:06] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> I can afford phones!!
[17:06] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> and houses!!
[17:07] <Eitak_Razal> So can I. It's still a hasstle to break them
[17:07] <Matsumi Kaze> you planning on splitting again?
[17:07] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> O_O
[17:07] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> YOU BE QUIET MATSUMI-CHAN!!
[17:08] <Matsumi Kaze> what????
[17:08] <Matsumi Kaze> it's kind of obvious, isn't it?
[17:08] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> No spoiling Minako-chan's SUPER ULTIMATE PLAN
[17:09] <Matsumi Kaze> it's the same plan you've done before
[17:09] * [gTV]C'est_la_V rubs her hands together
[17:09] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> not like this...
[17:09] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> not like this...
[17:09] <Matsumi Kaze> ok then
[17:09] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> - kekekeekkekekekeke -
[17:09] * Matsumi Kaze calls Hideki
[17:09] <Eitak_Razal> ....
[17:09] <Matsumi Kaze> hey hon?..yeah....
[17:09] <Matsumi Kaze> you know minako's room in the hotel?
[17:10] <Eitak_Razal> The urge to cause trouble has never been stronger....
[17:10] <Matsumi Kaze> mind helping me remove stuff from it?
[17:10] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> Stupid Hotel!!
[17:10] <Matsumi Kaze> mind helping me remove stuff from it?
[17:10] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> Who needs a Hotel!!
[17:10] <Matsumi Kaze> ...yeah...no we can just throw them out the window
[17:11] * Matsumi Kaze grins
[17:11] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> ...
[17:12] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> I'LL JUST BUY MORE!!
[17:12] <Matsumi Kaze> ..yeah I'm just joking of course I'm joking...bye
[17:12] * Matsumi Kaze hangs up
[17:12] <Eitak_Razal> Money can't buy happniess
[17:12] <Matsumi Kaze> you to be honest
[17:12] <Eitak_Razal> ...Well it can, but it's fleeting
[17:12] <Matsumi Kaze> I really don't care if you or haruka fight over this
[17:13] <Matsumi Kaze> O_o what the heck is wrong with my wording today
[17:13] * Matsumi Kaze KICKS the hotel to get that stupid translation thing working properly
[17:14] <Matsumi Kaze> <there..that should have fixed it> <--- english
[17:17] <Matsumi Kaze> <so how long is this feud going to go on for?>
[17:17] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> Until it's done and she gives up!!
[17:19] <Matsumi Kaze> <fishsticks!>
[17:20] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> <Why are you speaking English?!!?!?!?!?!!?>
[17:22] <Matsumi Kaze> <.............>
[17:22] * Matsumi Kaze runs over and KICKS the hotel
[17:22] <Matsumi Kaze> ok...NOW am I talking right?
[17:22] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> Yes!!
[17:27] <Matsumi Kaze> thank GOD
[17:27] * Matsumi Kaze sits on the Q sofa
[17:27] <Matsumi Kaze> you know..most of the time even when I talk japanese..I don't use my actual accent >.>...not proud of it
[17:30] <[gTV]C'est_la_V> kekekek




[17:30] <Matsumi Kaze> >.> <.<
[17:30] * [gTV]C'est_la_V starts taking over the tumblr~
[17:31] <Matsumi Kaze> well now that ain't nice, mina??
[17:31] * [gTV]C'est_la_V is away: THIS IS WAR!!!111
[17:31] <Matsumi Kaze> you reckon to be that mean to her?
[17:31] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Are you trying to sound like Gemini?
[17:34] <Matsumi Kaze> this here is my real japanese accent >.>
[17:34] * Matsumi Kaze is actually talking in kansei but the TARDIS being the TARDIS
[17:35] * Matsumi Kaze coughs
[17:35] <Matsumi Kaze> there's a reason I don't talk in it much
[17:36] * Eitak_Razal doesn't have any regional accent when she speaks japanese, which is actully realy creepy
[17:36] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Don't talk it much. I see.
[17:37] <Matsumi Kaze> so mina has begun her war then
[17:37] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Yes.
[17:38] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> It'll be interesting to see what she does.
[17:38] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I wasn't here for the last one.
[17:38] <Matsumi Kaze> part of me is torn
[17:38] <Matsumi Kaze> cause I'm good friends with Mina (I think)
[17:39] <Matsumi Kaze> but I'm also an outer senshi...though......Haruka has been pretty jerkass to me at time
[17:39] <Eitak_Razal> Simple. Stay out of it
[17:41] <Matsumi Kaze> another choice:
[17:41] <Matsumi Kaze> take advantage of it
[17:42] <Matsumi Kaze> SUBURBAN SENSHI BETTING POOL
[17:42] <Eitak_Razal> ...
[17:42] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> hahaha
[17:43] <Eitak_Razal> I have a better plan
[17:43] * A picture flies across the room and lands at Paisley's feet.
[17:44] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte looks at it
[17:44] <Eitak_Razal> We set up an unexpected third party for a hostile site takeover.
[17:45] * The picture is a very well-drawn sketch of Paisley kicking Aya in the butt last night done in colored pencils. The expressions are a little exaggerated: Paisley's grinning and has sharp fangs while Aya's eyes are just x's.
[17:45] <Eitak_Razal> And I have just the girl in mind to pull it off....
[17:45] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte will frame that
[17:46] * Chibi-AnTil pokes his head up from behind one of the couches and flicks his ears. =^ ^=
[17:47] * Eitak_Razal leans over to Matsumi
[17:47] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Was that your work, kid? Well done!
[17:47] <Eitak_Razal> You know, I bet if we told Etna about the fight, she'd take em both on
[17:47] * Chibi-AnTil nod-nods. "I like to draw."
[17:48] <Chibi-AnTil> I wanted to give you more for Santa Day but you hid.
[17:48] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah well...let's jsut wait
[17:50] <Eitak_Razal> /sqeak Could you imagine it under her though. "Suburban Etna: Now with 50% more prinnies
[17:51] * Chibi-AnTil comes over to Paisley and grins up at her. ^____^
[17:51] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:51] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa chibi-alex
[17:51] *** Kitsune no Hime [madamed'amestris@EnclaveFedCom.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:51] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa kitsune no hime
[17:51] * Chibi-Alex slaps a sign up near the door. The sign reads "SUBURBAN KITS!!! Tail-pats for All!!"
[17:52] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Oo-jamba~!")
[17:52] <Chibi-AnTil> Hi Mommy!
[17:52] <Kitsune no Hime> Hello, darling
[17:52] <Eitak_Razal> Looks like it might be an all out brawl for it...
[17:52] * Chibi-AnTil goes over to Mommy and grins up at her, his tails waving happily.
[17:53] <Chibi-AnTil> =^ ^=
[17:54] <Kitsune no Hime> are you behaving?
[17:54] * Chibi-AnTil nod-nods!
[17:56] * Chibi-AnTil gives Mommy a hug!
[17:57] <Chibi-AnTil> Alex is being silly again.
[17:57] * Kitsune no Hime wraps AnTil in her tails, "Is she? Well now that's not a surprise."
[17:58] * Chibi-AnTil points to the "Suburban Kits" sign Alexianna put up on the wall not too long ago.
[17:58] <Kitsune no Hime> I see
[17:59] <Chibi-AnTil> Whatcha do today, Mommy? Anything exciting?
[18:00] <Kitsune no Hime> Just taking care of your baby sister
[18:02] * Chibi-AnTil looks over at Aunty Matsy and Eitak and Paisley-lady and waves!
[18:03] <Chibi-AnTil> Come over and say hi to Mommy! :D
[18:03] * Kitsune no Hime giggles, "They know who I am, darling."
[18:04] <Chibi-AnTil> But they're so quiet. :/
[18:04] <Chibi-AnTil> Wanna say hi and play with them too.
[18:04] <Chibi-AnTil> And have fun with you!
[18:06] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte waves back ,just rather occupied ATM
[18:08] <Kitsune no Hime> Well after they finish with their grown up talk, go ask if they'll play with you. For now, how about you take care of Natalia?
[18:08] <Chibi-AnTil> Okay!
[18:08] <Chibi-AnTil> Where's she?
[18:08] * Kitsune no Hime shifts the papoose bundle from her back and hands the tiny Kit to AnTil
[18:09] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:09] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chibi-nat
[18:09] * Chibi-Nat is sleeping lightly. She's also in her fox form.
[18:10] <Chibi-AnTil> Aunty Matsy! Aunty Matsy! Look!
[18:11] * Chibi-AnTil is holding Natalia in his arms. Natalia's ears flick a little while she's sleeping.
[18:14] <Chibi-AnTil> =^ ^=
[18:14] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> ~__~
[18:15] <Matsumi Kaze> hmm???
[18:15] <Matsumi Kaze> awwwwww
[18:16] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> ~__~
[18:17] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) is curled up inside the papoose bundle like a little ball with her tails wrapped up around her paws and muzzle to ward off the cold.
[18:23] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) makes a big YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN in her sleep.
[18:23] <Chibi-AnTil> See! She's a little cutie!
[18:28] * Kitsune no Hime smiles
[18:33] <Matsumi Kaze> hi inu!
[18:33] <Kitsune no Hime> Good evening, Matsumi
[18:36] <Matsumi Kaze> how are you doing???
[18:38] <Kitsune no Hime> i'm well
[18:41] * Kitsune no Hime sits on a sofa and watches her children
[18:44] * Eitak_Razal plays an emulator
[18:45] * Kitsune no Hime gets up and goes to get a snack for herself and AnTil
[18:45] * Kitsune no Hime is away 
[19:02] * Kitsune no Hime is back
[19:04] * Kitsune no Hime comes back with a small slice of chocolate cake each for herself and AnTil
[19:10] <Chibi-AnTil> :3
[19:11] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) sticks her little nose out from within her tails and sniffs tentatively.
[19:14] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain
[19:14] <Kitsune no Hime> I think someone's curious
[19:14] <Kitsune no Hime> Eat your cake, darling, and I'll feed Natalia
[19:15] <David O`Cain> Evening, folks.
[19:16] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> o__o
[19:16] <Chibi-AnTil> Caaaaaaake!
[19:16] <Chibi-AnTil> Thank you!
[19:16] * Kitsune no Hime takes Natalia and settles onto a sofa, offering her a bottle
[19:16] * Chibi-AnTil quickly eats the yummy chocolate cake, his tails flicking wildly with enjoyment.
[19:17] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> o__o
[19:18] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) pulls herself forward just a inch or so, making curious-sounding noises.
[19:19] * Kitsune no Hime puts the bottle to Natalia's muzzle
[19:20] <David O`Cain> So, what's new, guys?
[19:20] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :3
[19:20] * Chibi-AnTil waves! He's got cake crumbs all over his face now. ^__^
[19:21] <Kitsune no Hime> Wipe yourself up, AnTil
[19:22] * Kitsune no Hime feeds Natalia
[19:24] <Chibi-AnTil> Kay!
[19:24] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) chirps and trills as she sucks on the bottle. :3
[19:26] <Kitsune no Hime> Someone' enjoying her dinner
[19:27] * David O`Cain takes a seat on a sofa
[19:28] <Eitak_Razal> ....The seaqel just isn't as good as the orginal without the ryhymeing
[19:35] <David O`Cain> How've things been, Inu-Kit?
[19:43] <Kitsune no Hime> They're okay david. Just feeding the baby
[19:46] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :3
[19:47] <David O`Cain> Heh. Has Natalia been a happy baby?
[19:47] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :D
[19:47] <Kitsune no Hime> Yes she has
[19:48] <Chibi-AnTil> Natalia's a big sleepy!
[19:48] * Kitsune no Hime pulls away the empty bottle
[19:51] <Kitsune no Hime> She's enjoying her day
[19:51] <Chibi-AnTil> How you doing, Mr. David1
[19:51] <Chibi-AnTil> ^!
[19:52] <David O`Cain> I've been doing pretty good, Antil. How about you, goofball?
[19:53] <Chibi-AnTil> I'm good! I'm here with Mommy and Nata!
[19:53] * Chibi-AnTil leans back within Mommy's tails. ^__^
[19:53] * Kitsune no Hime shifts Natalia against her shoulder for burps
[19:53] <David O`Cain> Heh, that's good, man.
[19:54] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Urp!
[19:56] <Kitsune no Hime> There we go..good girl
[19:56] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) starts licking Mommy's face. :P
[19:57] * Kitsune no Hime giggles
[19:57] <David O`Cain> Awww.
[19:58] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :3
[19:58] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) snuggles against Mommy's neck and trills a little.
[19:59] * Kitsune no Hime holds Natalia tenderly
[20:00] * John Constantine goes to Plushie's Alchemical Shop and noses around
[20:01] * Chibi-AnTil looks to see what Eitak is doing. o__o
[20:02] * Eitak_Razal is playing an older game with a bear with a bird in his backpack
[20:02] * Budew is standing on the counter. Plushie doesn't seem to be in the front room. She's probably in back
[20:03] <John Constantine> Hey, I heard there was an expert Alchemist here!
[20:04] <Chibi-AnTil> Banjo Kazooie?
[20:04] * Budew stares at Constantine then waddles over and dings a bell. Plushie walks out of the back room
[20:04] <Eitak_Razal> Yes. Well no, Banjo-Tooie. The sequel
[20:05] <John Constantine> Hellooo.
[20:06] * Plushie-chan pulls off her goggles and gloves, shoving the latter in her lab coat pocket. "Need something? If you're just looking to buy something I'm sure budew can help you, I'm in the middle of mixing something
[20:06] *** CrimsonTamer [BaskervilleLionTamer@abyss.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:06] <@spiritflame> konbanwa crimsontamer
[20:06] <CrimsonTamer> :D
[20:06] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) continues to nibble on Mommy's chin. :3
[20:06] *** Plushie-chan [Alchemist@Timecastle.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:06] <@spiritflame> konbanwa plushie-chan
[20:07] <John Constantine> I need to talk to an Expert on Amestris Alchemy. I hear that's you.
[20:07] <Kitsune no Hime> Goodness....you just ate your supper and now you're trying to eat mommy?
[20:08] <Plushie-chan> Well expert is a loose term. I know enough of it yes. Besides locally I think the only other person familer with the craft is Mango. And I doubt you want to deal with that brand of crazy
[20:08] <Plushie-chan> So what exactly do you need an expert for?
[20:08] <John Constantine> Basically I have a simple question.
[20:08] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) is wiggling her tails rapidly and trying to pull herself up onto Mommy's head. :D
[20:08] * Plushie-chan sits on the counter, feeding budew a snack. "Shoot"
[20:09] <John Constantine> Let's say there was a Philosopher's Stone about the size of the Empire State Building with the power of about 3 billion souls in it.
[20:09] * David O`Cain stretches a bit
[20:09] * CrimsonTamer laughs happily as she enters...having eaten a few too many spiked candies
[20:09] <CrimsonTamer> Mmm~ ^_^
[20:09] <Plushie-chan> ....
[20:09] <CrimsonTamer> Hehehehehe
[20:09] <Plushie-chan> You mean the one Hazel Made?
[20:09] <John Constantine> If a non Alchemist were to find it...
[20:09] <John Constantine> Yes.
[20:09] <CrimsonTamer> Hey look! It's the whipping boy!
[20:09] * Kitsune no Hime puts Natalia on top of her head
[20:09] * CrimsonTamer giggles
[20:09] <John Constantine> If a non Alchemist were to find it... would they be able to make use of it.
[20:09] <Plushie-chan> Hmmm.
[20:10] * Plushie-chan leans behind the counter and pulls out a notebook.
[20:11] <Plushie-chan> Well it would allow someone with no real formal training in alchemy pull off minor feets if they knew how
[20:12] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) lays down on top of Mommy's head, letting her paws dangle down beside Mommy's face while her tails continue to wiggle.
[20:12] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) looks quite cozy now.
[20:12] <Plushie-chan> But in the hands of a total novice, it would be pretty much useless
[20:12] <Plushie-chan> You'd need at least an alchemy cheat sheet to get much use of it.
[20:13] <John Constantine> Good, that buys us some time.
[20:13] * Kitsune no Hime giggles
[20:14] <Plushie-chan> Also, the power of the stones is finite
[20:14] <David O`Cain> What's Solar up to, Inu-Kit?
[20:14] <John Constantine> Well yeah, but that's still a hefty reserve.
[20:14] <Plushie-chan> And it doesn't actully break the rules, it just uses the souls trapped inside to add and extra boost to one's achemy
[20:15] <Plushie-chan> But remember what hazel used it fort
[20:15] <Chibi-AnTil> If Nata all right, Mommy?
[20:15] <Plushie-chan> for.
[20:15] <Chibi-AnTil> ^Is
[20:15] <John Constantine> ...She didn't use it.
[20:15] <Kitsune no Hime> She's fine, darling
[20:15] <John Constantine> We think she lied about using it.
[20:15] <Plushie-chan> Then why the hell did she make it in the first place
[20:15] <John Constantine> She made it, and took the credit for The Doctor's work.
[20:16] <John Constantine> I don't know. That's the problem.
[20:16] * Plushie-chan tightens her grip on the counter.
[20:16] <John Constantine> Because now someone else is hunting it.
[20:16] <Plushie-chan> Who?
[20:16] <John Constantine> A member of Faction Paradox named Nizhaladax.
[20:17] <Chibi-AnTil> She looks silly up there on your head. Is she pretending to be a hat?
[20:17] <Plushie-chan> Hmmm. If we could get our hands on it, I could try breaking it down but that would take time
[20:17] <Kitsune no Hime> David, he's spending the evening coordinating with the Strategic Precognitive Divination teams
[20:17] <Plushie-chan> A stone that large would take weeks to even make into small chunks
[20:18] <David O`Cain> Ooooh, okay. Hopefully they can figure out what's going on.
[20:19] <John Constantine> The Problem is with Time Lord Science she sould hide it anywhere.
[20:20] <Plushie-chan> Or anywhen
[20:20] <John Constantine> Yeah bit I mean it could be hidden in a grain of sand.
[20:20] * Plushie-chan puts her hand on her chin, thinking. Something in the back room explodes and purple slime oozes out the door.
[20:21] <John Constantine> ...I think your experiment just blew up.
[20:21] <Plushie-chan> Meh. I'll deal with it lter
[20:21] <John Constantine> Sorry about that.
[20:21] <Chibi-AnTil> O__O
[20:21] <Plushie-chan> Eh. I was only trying to invent a new type of shampoo anyways
[20:22] * Nurieanth lands outside in an unsnowy area
[20:22] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) jumps a little at the sound of the explosion.
[20:22] * Kitsune no Hime lets Natalia relax atop her head
[20:22] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) quickly settles back on Mommy's head. And nibbles on one of her ears.
[20:22] <Plushie-chan> Anyways. Magistra, Myself and Franziska saw te stone being created. Couldn't we trace our timelines to that point then jump and follow it's timeline?
[20:23] * Kitsune no Hime lets her ear be nibbled
[20:23] <Chibi-AnTil> Mommy?
[20:23] *** Altyira has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa altyira
[20:23] * Altyira comes in, in her flight gear
[20:24] * Chibi-AnTil points at the talking people. "What are they saying? Is something wrong?"
[20:24] <Chibi-AnTil> Everyone here seems mad.
[20:24] <John Constantine> Hmm. Maybe.
[20:24] <Altyira> Huh? Why?
[20:24] <Kitsune no Hime> There's something going on here that's much too dangerous for you children.
[20:24] <Kitsune no Hime> You stay here with Mommy
[20:24] * Altyira does look a little perturbed, though
[20:25] <Chibi-AnTil> What's wrong?
[20:25] * Plushie-chan assures you that her shampoos are made with all natural ingreidents... and by natural we mean genentically engeinered plants
[20:26] <Chibi-AnTil> Are bad people doing bad things again?
[20:26] <Kitsune no Hime> Yes that's right.
[20:27] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) leans forward towards David just a little.
[20:27] <Altyira> I don't know, but I did figure out how to get back to the island for my job. You'd think they'd tell people before moving the whole place.
[20:29] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) turns and leans towards Altyira a little, trilling just a little. o__o
[20:29] * Kitsune no Hime plucks Natalia off the top of her head and lays her in her lap on her back, ruffling her belly fur
[20:30] <John Constantine> Thanks for the help, Miss.
[20:30] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :D
[20:30] <John Constantine> Hmm...
[20:30] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) tries to catch hold of Mommy's hand for nibbles! :3
[20:30] <John Constantine> If someone wanted to learn how to use that stone, where's the best place to do it?
[20:31] * Kitsune no Hime 's hand is captured
[20:32] * Altyira sits on a couch, resting
[20:34] * Chibi-AnTil goes over to Altyita and smiles at her. ^___^
[20:34] <Altyira> Hi there!
[20:35] <Plushie-chan> Probably the world that type of alchemy orginated
[20:36] <Altyira> You're AnTil, right?
[20:36] <Plushie-chan> They persued that instead of the tech we did.
[20:36] <Chibi-AnTil> Yup!
[20:36] <John Constantine> Hmm.
[20:36] <John Constantine> gotta locate it.
[20:37] <Plushie-chan> Check the library. There should be some info down there
[20:38] <Altyira> So what did you and your siblings do today?
[20:39] <Chibi-AnTil> We were in school and doing fun stuff!
[20:39] <Altyira> School? What did you learn today?
[20:40] * Kitsune no Hime 's hand is still captured...
[20:41] <Chibi-AnTil> Math and science!
[20:43] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) keeps nibbling on Mommy's fingers. :3
[20:44] <Altyira> Do you want to be a smith when you grow up, and work with machines and things?
[20:44] <Chibi-AnTil> I'm gonna be a big, brave Kit!
[20:46] <John Constantine> Thanks, I will.
[20:46] <Altyira> Heh. On Pern, you'd want to be a dragonrider, then.
[20:46] * Kitsune no Hime lets Natalia nibble
[20:46] * John Constantine nods to Plushie and heads to the Library
[20:46] <Chibi-AnTil> Heee!
[20:46] <Chibi-AnTil> I'm gonna be like Daddy!
[20:47] * Plushie-chan is away: Lets see if i can salvage this shampoo. If not mabye I can market it as as a floor cleaner...
[20:47] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) yips at Mommy!
[20:50] <Altyira> Your father's very involved in your lives, isn't he?
[20:50] * Plushie-chan is blasted out of her lab, and falls down to the lobby, using a large leaf to slow her fall. She's covered in goop
[20:50] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) rolls back and forth in Mommy's lap. :D
[20:50] * Plushie-chan twitches
[20:51] <Chibi-AnTil> Daddy's training us himself!
[20:51] <David O`Cain> Problems, Plushie?
[20:52] <Altyira> Makes me wonder if I'll ever see my Uncle again...
[20:53] <Plushie-chan> My shampoo apperntly does not like cleaning supplies
[20:54] <Plushie-chan> On the other hand it tastes like grape jelly
[20:55] <David O`Cain> Um, okay, then.
[20:56] <Plushie-chan> On the other other hand, it's primarly made from oranges. Not grapes.
[20:57] * Kitsune no Hime smiles and keeps ruffling Natalia's fur
[20:59] <Chibi-AnTil> I'm gonna be a brave monster-killer just like Daddy is!
[20:59] * Altyira watches Inu-Kit and Natalia a moment
[20:59] <David O`Cain> Hm.
[21:01] * Chibi-AnTil tries to look proud and brave. ^___^
[21:01] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) just looks fuzzy and happy!
[21:02] * Matsumi Kaze is sleeping on the Q sofa
[21:02] * Kitsune no Hime grins
[21:02] <Kitsune no Hime> Oh I miss having a baby...Natalia's so adorable
[21:04] <Chibi-AnTil> She's pretty!
[21:05] <Altyira> She is.
[21:05] <Altyira> Maybe if I ever have one they'll be that pretty.
[21:07] <Kitsune no Hime> Children are always beautiful
[21:08] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) tries to push herself up onto her feet but flops back onto Mommy's lap. :3
[21:09] <Altyira> I suppose. Most weyrwomen don't have many, if at all. During a pass, at least...
[21:10] * Kitsune no Hime picks up Natalia and huggles her like a toy
[21:11] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :3
[21:11] <Chibi-AnTil> Pass?
[21:12] <Altyira> Do you remember how I told you dragons and riders fight Thread?
[21:12] <Chibi-AnTil> I think.
[21:13] <Chibi-AnTil> It's a big dangerous thing in space that drops poison on your world?
[21:14] <Altyira> Thread falls for about 50 years at a time, and we call that a Pass.
[21:14] <Altyira> It's a type of organism that quickly consumes any organic matter it touches.
[21:16] * Kitsune no Hime sets Natalia on the couch
[21:17] <David O`Cain> Nasty.
[21:18] <Chibi-AnTil> Bad.
[21:19] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> o__o
[21:19] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) wanted to be in Mommy's lap. :<
[21:21] * Kitsune no Hime glances at Natalia, "What's wrong, darling?"
[21:22] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) tries to pull herself back onto Mommy's warm lap.
[21:22] <Chibi-AnTil> Do you beat back the Thread?
[21:22] <Kitsune no Hime> Aww you want mommy...
[21:22] <Altyira> The dragons burn it out of the sky.
[21:22] * Kitsune no Hime pulls Natalia back into her lap again
[21:23] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) tries to grab one of Mommy's tails! :D
[21:23] <Altyira> The Queen' wing--that's what we're in--fly below with flamethowers. And then afterward the grown crews check for any that may have gotten to the ground.
[21:24] <Altyira> *ground crews
[21:25] <David O`Cain> Must be a tough job.
[21:25] * Kitsune no Hime wraps Natalia in her tails
[21:26] <Altyira> It is. But, it's what we do, and we're good at it.
[21:26] <Altyira> We have to be.
[21:26] <Chibi-AnTil> You need Daddy's people! They'd blown up the Thread's base and kill the Thread!
[21:28] <Altyira> Well, considering we don't know how to get back, I don't think that's an option.
[21:30] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) tries to grab hold of one of Mommy's tails in her mouth and tuuuuuuuuuuuugs!
[21:30] * Altyira glances outside worriedly
[21:30] * Kitsune no Hime laughs
[21:32] <Chibi-AnTil> What's wrong?
[21:32] <David O`Cain> Seems Natalia's wanting to play, Inu-Kit.
[21:33] <Kitsune no Hime> I can see that
[21:33] <Altyira> It's uh--well, I worry about her, being the only dragon here.
[21:34] <Chibi-AnTil> She's a big strong dragon. She shouldn't worry.
[21:35] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) keeps tugging. :3
[21:35] * Kitsune no Hime tugs her tail back
[21:35] <Altyira> I wish it were that easy.
[21:37] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) is pulled forward!! o__o
[21:37] <Altyira> Dragons aren't like people.
[21:37] <Chibi-AnTil> Cold...blooded?
[21:38] <Altyira> No, they're not.
[21:39] <Altyira> But they don't think or act like humans. And they can be very social with each other.
[21:40] <Chibi-AnTil> No friends here?
[21:41] <Altyira> No.
[21:41] * Kitsune no Hime giggles
[21:43] <Chibi-AnTil> Awww. Wait!
[21:43] <Chibi-AnTil> She can have Kits as friends. And MGT's!
[21:43] <Altyira> Yes, she does, but that's not what I meant.
[21:44] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :D
[21:45] * Kitsune no Hime pats Natalia with her tails
[21:48] * Eitak_Razal continues playing her game. The bear throws a pink creature into a pond then jumps in. The bird turns into a dragon
[21:49] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) engulfed in TAILS!!!!!
[21:52] * CrimsonTamer giggles as she happily downs another chocolate
[21:52] <CrimsonTamer> This coffee flavored filling is yummy! ^_^
[21:52] <CrimsonTamer> Want one Eitak?
[21:52] <CrimsonTamer> ^^
[21:52] * CrimsonTamer happily hums
[21:53] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) rolls back and forth within Mommy's tails, trilling loudly and cutely. :D
[21:54] * CrimsonTamer texts Wyatt     I got some chocolates today that have this coffee flavored filling that's kinda strong but really yummy
[21:56] * Kitsune no Hime runs her tails over Natalia playfully
[21:56] <Altyira> Hm...I think Nurie's getting restless. Do you think you're allowed to come for a ride?
[21:56] * ChevalierdeLeon texts jillian     is that so?
[22:00] * CrimsonTamer texts Wyatt     Yes! :D
[22:00] <Kitsune no Hime> My darling Natalia...
[22:00] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> =^ ^=
[22:01] * Meanwhile, the Tanar'ri Specialist is reviewing notes and scrutinizes something interesting.
[22:03] * The Tanar'ri Specialist is studying the information about the strange man from 23:00 last night, the invalid man of obvious massive means on life-support.
[22:04] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> And who might you be? So many precautions and so many attendents.
[22:04] <Altyira> AnTil?
[22:04] <Chibi-AnTil> Yes, ma'am!
[22:04] * CrimsonTamer texts Wyatt     I'm at the hotel if you want to share these delectible chocolates with me
[22:05] <Chibi-AnTil> Mommy! Can I go for a dragon-ride?
[22:05] <Kitsune no Hime> If you're careful and do exactly as you're told.
[22:06] * ChevalierdeLeon texts jillina     give me a bit
[22:06] <Chibi-AnTil> Thank you!
[22:06] <Altyira> Don't worry, it's very safe and I'll strap him on.
[22:06] * Chibi-AnTil nods to Altyira. "Mommy says it's okay."
[22:07] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) settles down within Mommy's tails and relaxes, basking in the warm fluffies! ^___^
[22:07] <Altyira> Alright, come on.
[22:07] <Altyira> Oh, bring a heavy coat
[22:08] * Chibi-AnTil quickly goes to put on lots of warm clothes.
[22:10] * CrimsonTamer happily eats another chocolate
[22:10] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) starts to fall asleep again. ~__~
[22:11] <Kitsune no Hime> Aww I think someone's getting sleepy
[22:11] *** Altyira has left #suburbansenshi2 (we're right out here)
[22:13] <David O`Cain> Awww.
[22:13] *** Chibi-AnTil [WellManneredFoxBoy@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Dragonride!!!!)
[22:13] * Kitsune no Hime takes Natalia upstairs
[22:13] *** Kitsune no Hime [madamed'amestris@EnclaveFedCom.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Let's see if we can get daddy to stop working and snuggle with you)
[22:14] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Gah!")
[22:22] * CrimsonTamer decides to try a glass of dandelion wine at the bar
[22:22] <CrimsonTamer> Mmm! Tasty!
[22:23] * CrimsonTamer texts Wyatt     I'm going to start walking home...meet you on the usual path?
[22:24] * ChevalierdeLeon texts Jillian     alright
[22:25] * CrimsonTamer is very clearly extremely giddy as she whips a picture of Constantine off a wall as she heads out the Paris door
[22:25] <David O`Cain> See ya.
[22:25] *** CrimsonTamer [BaskervilleLionTamer@abyss.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Hehe~ Time to go home! ^_^)
[22:37] * Filibert Wright emerges from the Elevator car.
[22:37] *** Filibert Wright has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:37] <@spiritflame> konbanwa filibert wright
[22:39] <Filibert Wright> Good evening, everyone. Is all well?
[22:40] <John Constantine> Things are as they are.
[22:41] <Filibert Wright> Good evening to you, sir.
[22:42] * Filibert Wright looks at John Constantine.
[22:42] *** John Constantine is




More information about him is Here.
His image Song is: 'Gangnam Style' by PSY.

[22:42] <David O`Cain> Evening, Filbert.
[22:43] <Filibert Wright> A fair evening to you.
[22:43] * Filibert Wright looks at John Constantine.
[22:43] *** John Constantine is




More information about him is Here.
His image Song is: 'Gangnam Style' by PSY.

[22:43] <John Constantine> Thanks.
[22:44] * Filibert Wright looks at Constantine's hands.
[22:44] * John Constantine 's hands are clean and well groomed
[22:44] * Filibert Wright looks at the fingers.
[22:45] *** DreamSeer [dream-seer@PPS.qc.ca] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:45] <@spiritflame> konbanwa dreamseer
[22:45] * Well-groomed, no hangnails.
[22:45] * Filibert Wright sighs, and looks down.
[22:45] <Filibert Wright> Good evening, my lady.
[22:46] * DreamSeer notices the picture of constantine's former regeneration on the floor "How did this break?" O-o
[22:46] <DreamSeer> Good evening
[22:46] * Filibert Wright looks at Dreamseer..
[22:46] *** Dreamseer. is your average everyday Dreamseer.

[22:46] <Filibert Wright> I do hope you are well?
[22:47] * Filibert Wright looks around the walls in case there is some kind of map of Pandorica lying around.
[22:47] * Not really
[22:48] <David O`Cain> Evening, Melanie.
[22:50] <DreamSeer> I am, thank you
[22:50] <DreamSeer> I passed Jillian and Wyatt on my way
[22:51] <DreamSeer> ....I think Jillian is a bit tipsy >>
[22:51] <Filibert Wright> I hope she is well?
[22:51] <Filibert Wright> If only the elegant lady Von Karma were here.
[22:51] <Filibert Wright> I'm sure she could answer my questions.
[22:52] <John Constantine> What questions?
[22:53] <Eitak_Razal> ...wumba, your wigwam is flooded. How the hell is your magic wumba pool not mixing with the water
[22:53] <Filibert Wright> What was that, your Majesty?
[22:54] * Eitak_Razal is playing a video game. A bear with a green dragon in it's backpack are swimiing out of a flooded wigwam
[22:55] *** Thrash has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:55] <@spiritflame> konbanwa thrash
[22:55] * Thrash walks in, sipping some wine
[22:55] <David O`Cain> Hey, Thrash.
[22:55] * Filibert Wright decides his alarm and concern were unwarranted.
[22:56] <Filibert Wright> The questions I would postulate concern legality within the nation of Pandorica.
[22:56] <Thrash> hm?
[22:56] <John Constantine> You're drinking more these days, aren't you, Thrash?
[22:56] <John Constantine> I can help you a bit.
[22:56] <Filibert Wright> As an ambassador, I do not wish to break them; but I also have a personal stake in it.
[22:57] <John Constantine> I was a lawyer in past life.
[22:57] * Filibert Wright tips his hat in greeting to Thrash. "Hello to you sir. Is all well?"
[22:57] <Thrash> well doesn't matter what I drink...I don't get drunk
[22:57] * DreamSeer pokes Constantine
[22:57] * DreamSeer is using a ruler to poke constantine
[22:57] <DreamSeer> I don't see what Franziska sees i you
[22:57] <John Constantine> what are you measuring <_<
[22:58] <DreamSeer> in^
[22:58] <John Constantine> I don't know if she sees anything ><
[22:58] * DreamSeer SLAPS Constantine's wrist with said wooden ruler
[22:58] <DreamSeer> How blind are you
[22:58] <John Constantine> AGGH
[22:59] <John Constantine> Why do women like to hit me!?
[22:59] <Thrash> you're easy to hit?
[22:59] <John Constantine> I suppose.
[22:59] <DreamSeer> Thrash said it :D
[23:00] * DreamSeer notes that she could have used the ruler to hit somewhere more sensitive to pain
[23:00] <DreamSeer> :D
[23:00] <John Constantine> ~_~
[23:00] <DreamSeer> Why don't you just walk right up to Franziska and kiss her already?
[23:01] * Filibert Wright looks to be rather uncomfortable during this exchange.
[23:01] *** Rhia has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:01] <@spiritflame> konbanwa rhia
[23:01] * Filibert Wright looks at Rhia.
[23:01] *** Rhia is young woman with long green hair tied back in a pony tail with lighter green streaks, dull yellow eyes and has black runic symbols covering the entire right side of her face and hands and leg.
Her image Song is: "Who Wants to Live Forever" by Queen.

[23:01] * Rhia rolls in a barrel and pauses, wiping her brow a bit
[23:01] <Filibert Wright> Do you need assistance, madame?
[23:02] * Filibert Wright is pointing the the barrel, and actually walks over without waiting for her response.
[23:02] <Rhia> aye if you wish
[23:04] <Filibert Wright> Where do you need it, then?
[23:04] <Rhia> behind the bar, lad
[23:05] * Filibert Wright /me leans forward toward her to pick up the barrel, and takes this opportunity to get a better look at the symbols on Rhia's face.
[23:05] <Filibert Wright> Anything for a lady.
[23:05] * Filibert Wright picks up the barrel without any sign or sound of exertion, and nimbly places it over his shoulder.
[23:06] * Filibert Wright steadfastly advances to the Bar, and accomodates Rhia's wishes.
[23:06] * Rhia 's symbols are runic...dating back to pre-viking and are tatooed onto her skin
[23:08] <Filibert Wright> Is there anything else I can help you with, my lady?
[23:08] <Rhia> not today, but want a drink?
[23:09] <Filibert Wright> Oh, no thank you. I assisted out of a desire for propriety, not one of payment. ^__^
[23:09] * Filibert Wright goes over and sits near Constantine again.
[23:10] <John Constantine> Sp what questions did you have?
[23:11] *** Rhia has left #suburbansenshi2
[23:12] *** Thrash has left #suburbansenshi2
[23:12] <Filibert Wright> Well, I wondered if charities existed in Pandorica. I have set several up elsewhere, after all.
[23:13] <John Constantine> There's not much of a population to support that.
[23:13] <John Constantine> Nor is there a legal tax framework for it.
[23:13] <John Constantine> You'd basically just be handing out money to the people who live there.
[23:15] <Filibert Wright> So does that suggest precedent, or forecast problems?
[23:15] <John Constantine> Neither.
[23:15] <John Constantine> you'd just be handing out goods or performing services.
[23:15] *** Aes [root@aescapulus.org] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:15] <@spiritflame> konbanwa aes
[23:16] <Aes> Good evening all, Mister Constantine.
[23:16] * John Constantine idly salutes Aes
[23:16] * Filibert Wright smiles to himself. "Well, I have no issue with doing either of those--both can be rewarding."
[23:17] <David O`Cain> Hey, Aes.
[23:17] <Filibert Wright> Ah, hello there, my good man. Has the parcel come yet?
[23:18] <Aes> I haven't seen it as yet, Sir Wright.
[23:19] * Filibert Wright looks worried. "This could foretell a problem."
[23:20] * Filibert Wright looks at Aes. "If my parcel comes into your hands, and Akane Maeda does not arrive for several days to read it herself, I desire that you take it and have it read by a notary in the presence of a lawyer. Is that understood?"
[23:22] <Aes> That is quite within my abilities. Did you have a specific lawyer in mind?
[23:23] <Filibert Wright> You seem to be more familiar with this place than I am. I have confidence in your abilities to select a suitable one.
[23:23] <Filibert Wright> I thank you cooperation.
[23:24] <Aes> I enjoy being of service, sir.
[23:24] * Filibert Wright looks at Aes. "You do your master great credit." His eyes suggest it is a very serious complement.
[23:24] * Filibert Wright gives Aes a polite nod, and then sits back down.
[23:25] * Aes nods in acknowledgement of the honor.
[23:27] <Filibert Wright> Oh, and I take it there were not more bidders that arrived today?
[23:29] <John Constantine> Hmm.
[23:29] <Aes> I had not seen any bidders.
[23:29] <John Constantine> Some old man in a Limo last night.
[23:30] <Aes> Of course they might not be as ostentatious as last night's visitor.
[23:30] <Filibert Wright> I'm trying very hard to dissuade them. I cannot believe the book is being sold. This is truly the worst scenario I could have predicted. All that I stand for might be dashed to bits in this debacle.
[23:31] <David O`Cain> (Oooo, is it a cookbook? We need new things to cook up.)
[23:31] <Aes> I suspect mere money might not be sufficient in this auction.
[23:31] <David O`Cain> - (It's not a cookbook. They're trying to bid on Kerrick's copy of the Necronomicon.) -
[23:31] <Aes> A true copy of the Necronomicon is both dangerous and valuable beyond measure.
[23:32] <John Constantine> I'm surprised Kerrick double-crossed her.
[23:32] <David O`Cain> (Oooooh. But wasn't that already given to Sneezer Paradigm?)
[23:32] <John Constantine> The fact that she hasn't yet come back for his blood makes me worry/.
[23:32] <Filibert Wright> No. That gentleman from the prior night is notable for his paranoia. I instructed my fellows to wear armor just in case.
[23:33] <Filibert Wright> And of course, lead by example.
[23:33] <John Constantine> Maybe that's why she's going after the BAPS.
[23:34] <David O`Cain> - (Nizhaladx, yes. But we don't know if she's looked through it, though.) -
[23:35] <David O`Cain> (Oh, okay.)
[23:35] <Aes> Big A** Power Stone?
[23:35] <David O`Cain> I was thinking Big Ass Phony Seller.
[23:36] <John Constantine> Big ass Philosopher's Stone.
[23:36] <Aes> Combined with a Necronomicon as a ... no, it is the wrong form of alchemy.
[23:36] <Filibert Wright> Perhaps there is a way to resolve this situation peacefully? Would collective out-bidding be a viable option?
[23:37] <Aes> Is Kerrick the seller?
[23:37] <Filibert Wright> That is what I have heard, but little else.
[23:43] <Aes> I'm honestly not sure, Mister Constantine, if Nizhaladax could make use of the Necronomicon with the BAPS. At least not without an additional component or more.
[23:45] *** Matsuo Shin [Shin@history.um.u-tokyo.ac.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:45] <@spiritflame> konbanwa matsuo shin
[23:45] * Matsuo Shin walks in, checking his phone
[23:45] <Aes> Good evening Professor.
[23:45] <John Constantine> You assume she means to combine them.
[23:46] <John Constantine> I don't think she does.
[23:46] <John Constantine> I think she's taking a page out of her forebear's playbook.
[23:46] <John Constantine> Massing weapons.
[23:46] * Matsuo Shin tips his hat to aes
[23:46] <Aes> Who's playbook?
[23:47] <John Constantine> Hazel. Ironically the one she hates most.
[23:48] <Filibert Wright> Hello, Professor. I have been hoping to see you.
[23:48] <Matsuo Shin> hm? oh hello, filbert
[23:48] <Aes> What was this about a Faction she joined? I understood she was a loyal CIA agent?
[23:49] <Matsuo Shin> you were hoping to see me?
[23:49] <John Constantine> The Woman who was that agent is dead.
[23:50] <John Constantine> What's in her body now is a different being.
[23:50] <David O`Cain> Oh, hey, Matsuo.
[23:51] <Filibert Wright> I was. I was hoping you would keep an eye out for something on my behalf.
[23:51] <Matsuo Shin> what's that?
[23:51] <Filibert Wright> CIA?
[23:51] <Aes> I see. And this Faction? What is that about?
[23:54] <John Constantine> A Time Lord Voodoo Cult to be succinct.
[23:54] <Aes> I didn't think Time Lords went in for that sort of thing, leaving that to the Sisterhood?
[23:55] <Filibert Wright> A suit of armor; magical. Forged in the far reaches of the world---allegedly able to speak, and guide the wearer---even to fight.
[23:55] <Matsuo Shin> I will look into it
[23:55] <Filibert Wright> I will endeavor to equip you with any resources necessary to find and deliver this treasure to me.
[23:56] <Matsuo Shin> alright
[23:56] * there is a knock at the door
[23:56] * Aes answers the door.
[23:57] <John Constantine> The Sisterhood is not a voodoo cult.
[23:57] <Aes> May I help you?
[23:57] <John Constantine> I think Paisley would punch your remote to bits iif she heard that.
[23:57] * Filibert Wright looks up at the door, as though caught doing something very wrong. "Who's there?"
[23:57] * nun sniffles and gives her biggest puppy dog eyes "yes...I'm lost...and...I was wondering..if I could use your phone"
[23:58] * nun is a nun
[23:58] <Aes> Perhaps you need to expound on what you mean by Voodoo and Cult then?
[23:58] <Filibert Wright> Certainly, madame.
[23:58] <Aes> Certainly Sister, we have one at the front desk.
[23:59] <John Constantine> Faction Paradox is obsessed with death and mortality and fostering temporal anomalies and paradoxes as the name implies.
[23:59] <nun> thank you thank you!
[23:59] <John Constantine> the Sisterhood of karn is just more mystical and focused on mental powers versus technological.
[00:00] * nun walks in quietly...and going right past the phone
[00:00] <John Constantine> Faction Paradox is just as techcnological as other Time Lord Houses.
[00:00] <Aes> Ah, I thought you were meaning the communication with spirits aspect of Voudon.
[00:00] <Aes> Sister? You passed the phone.
[00:00] <Filibert Wright> Madame. It's right there.
[00:01] * nun tries to find a place where she isn't seen (not doing it very well) and works on removing a panel on the hotel wall
[00:02] <Filibert Wright> ......
[00:03] <Aes> Pardon me Sister, but there are no use serviceable parts in the superstructure of the building.
[00:03] * Filibert Wright actually starts looking around. THIS person might be the distraction, after all.
[00:04] * nun pulls out some sort of laser gun device and shoots Aes
[00:04] * Aes checks out the hole punched through his chest.
[00:05] <Aes> Why is it always the suit?
[00:05] <nun> !!!
[00:05] * Aes leaps to grapple the nun with his superhuman musculature.
[00:05] * nun starts trying to pull out a piece from the wall...obviously not prepared for this
[00:06] * nun is grabbed..and struggles but isn't all that strong
[00:07] * Filibert Wright sighs, and walks over to the Nun.
[00:07] <nun> letgoletgolego!
[00:07] <Filibert Wright> Tell me, "Sister:" were you told that you were being sent here to your doom?
[00:07] <Filibert Wright> I assure you that there was no expectation for you to succeed. Those who send their minions to this place do not expect to keep them.
[00:08] <Aes> It doesn't have to be her doom, if she cooperates.
[00:08] * nun attempts to kick filbert in the groin
[00:09] * David O`Cain sighs as he facepalms
[00:09] * Aes maintains his viselike grip of steel.
[00:10] * Filibert Wright seems unphased.
[00:10] <nun> owowowow!
[00:11] <Filibert Wright> My dear. Do you show your master loyalty after being sent to your very likely death? Do you intend to not cooperate at all?
[00:12] * Filibert Wright gives Aes a knowing look. "I bet you, too, are curious to hear her answer."
[00:12] <nun> what master??????
[00:13] <Aes> I am most curious as to what she was hoping to accomplish.
[00:13] <Filibert Wright> Perhaps, my good man, she has a hospital admittance papers for her compulsion to loosen wall panels, and obsession with carrying dangerous firearms?
[00:14] <Filibert Wright> Miss. The truth is that neither of us truly desire to harm you.
[00:15] <Filibert Wright> In fact, your loyal defiance in the fact of capture is something I admire.
[00:15] <nun> if..you loosen your grip...I'll tell you everything
[00:15] <Aes> Her side arm is not a "firearm" but from the damage appears to be a 150 to 200 kilowatt laser.
[00:16] <Young Lich> Miss, please be aware that if you were coerced into this through threats, instead of being payed with money, you are speaking to people who will assuredly and competently aid you.
[00:16] <Young Lich> I swear this on my honor.
[00:16] * nun nods slowly "..I understand"
[00:16] * David O`Cain just looks on in scrutiny
[00:16] <Young Lich> Now, are you sure you want this manservant to loosen his grip on you? Considering what you are about to do?
[00:17] <Filibert Wright> Are you certain you wish to take this path?
[00:18] <Filibert Wright> (( PC Error, Simon never said a word, it was all Filibert. ))
[00:18] <nun> I..I'll be good...sorry V_V I'm just a bit scared
[00:18] <Filibert Wright> I understand that. I understand very well about being scared.
[00:19] * Filibert Wright looks at Aes. "I believe you should loosen your grip, but feel free to disregard this. I am certainly not your master.
[00:20] * Filibert Wright looks around for a Hotel regular, since their authority would be far greater than his own.
[00:20] * Aes 's grip remains solidly steel-like, but he reduces the pressure such that he isn't squeezing her arms at all.
[00:22] <nun> ..t..thanks
[00:22] * nun gives a sigh..then BOLTS towards the tokyo door!
[00:23] <Aes> Indeed madame. I...
[00:23] <spiritflame> Filibert Wright rolls 1d20 [ 6 ]
[00:23] * Aes shakes his head sadly.
[00:23] <spiritflame> Aes rolls 1d20 [ 17 ]
[00:23] * Filibert Wright seems to have his cane at the wrong place to trip her.
[00:24] * Aes takes off after her like a race car.
[00:24] * nun stumbles due to the cane..but manages to dive into the back of alarge white van and shut the door of it
[00:25] <David O`Cain> Geez. ~_~
[00:25] * Filibert Wright is now known as Nimble Sky-Dragoon
[00:26] * Aes skids to a stop, his shoe soles smoking slightly, and lifts the van by the rear bumper.
[00:26] * Nimble Sky-Dragoon glitters with silver, and is suddenly holding a rapier wreathed in fire. He dashes at inhuman speed out the door.
[00:26] * the white van is sitting in front of the hotel and is currently being lifted
[00:26] * the white van suddenly shudders for a moment in aes's hands
[00:26] * Nimble Sky-Dragoon flies into the air, and slams down into the front of the van, leaving an "armor-shaped" dent in the hood, and hitting hard enough to (hopefully) activate the airbags.
[00:27] * the white van is oddly undamaged by the hit
[00:28] * the white van shudders.....and slowly vanishes from aes's hands
[00:28] * Nimble Sky-Dragoon 's cloak spreads out and completely covers the front windows and windshield of the van.
[00:28] *** the white van has left #suburbansenshi2
[00:29] <Aes> Oh.
[00:29] <David O`Cain> Where'd it go?
[00:29] <Aes> I know that sound.
[00:30] <Aes> Where and/or when, Mister O'Cain.
[00:30] * Nimble Sky-Dragoon is hovering in the air, and is more interested in Aes than the van which disappeared.
[00:30] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> ...
[00:31] <David O`Cain> It was a TARDIS? I'm getting the feeling that a new player's trying to enter the field.
[00:31] <Aes> It would seem so.
[00:31] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> And here, I merely assumed it was the proxy for another interested bidder. Clearly, I was mistaken.
[00:32] * Nimble Sky-Dragoon looks at Aes.
[00:32] *** Aes is An immaculately groomed butler who bears an uncanny resemblance to Hellsing's Walter, but speaks with Stephen Fry's voice.
hir image Song is: "The World" by Emily Bindinger.

[00:32] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> About numerous things.
[00:32] <Aes> I suspect she was after the hotel, rather than a book.
[00:33] * Nimble Sky-Dragoon slooowly descends, and lands with grace on the tips of its feet. The huge cloak that was previously covering the van windows wraps around the Sky-Dragoon tightly, and starts changing color until it is black and white, then refining the pattern into a tuxedo.
[00:33] <David O`Cain> But why, though? Why go for the Hotel itself?
[00:33] * Nimble Sky-Dragoon is now known as Filibert Wright
[00:33] * Matsuo Shin is busy looking out the backyard door
[00:34] * Filibert Wright looks perfectly normal. None of the unusual metals show beneath his "clothes."
[00:34] <Aes> Because the Hotel is Time Lord Technology?
[00:34] * Filibert Wright gives a glance at Aes. "Speaking of which."
[00:34] <Filibert Wright> Are you at liberty to discuss what I just witnessed?
[00:35] <David O`Cain> To what aim, Aes?
[00:35] * Aes looks at the hole burned in his chest, brushing at the charred cloth of his suit.
[00:35] <Aes> We'd have to ask her, Mister O'Cain.
[00:35] * David O`Cain nods
[00:35] <Aes> I'll answer what I can, Sir Wright.
[00:36] * Filibert Wright merely hopes that Matsuo Shin is not looking at him, and checks if this is the case.
[00:38] * Matsuo Shin is looking out at the backyard
[00:41] * Filibert Wright does not need to explain himself to Matsuo, given his oblivious manner, so he turns back to Aes.
[00:41] <Filibert Wright> Does your master know?
[00:42] <Aes> Master Raihosha? He knows exactly what I am, as he set my creation into motion.
[00:43] * Filibert Wright looks extremely emotional. "So you would be nothing without him. He... made you... are you grateful?"
[00:45] <Aes> We all exist due to someone. For the biological, their parents at a minimum. My feelings... I'm not sure if I feel gratitude, but I do feel friendship.
[00:46] <Filibert Wright> Do you appreciate your station?
[00:46] <Filibert Wright> Your master's trust, and being able to fulfill his wishes?
[00:47] <Aes> I appreciate that I can assist him, and that he is my friend, yes. But, what do you think I am?
[00:49] <Filibert Wright> I think you are an excellent and competent servant. I think you are skillful and affable. I think you are humble, and to your great credit, unassuming. I think you serve your master well. Are things beyond that important?
[00:49] * Filibert Wright is smiling.
[00:50] <Aes> Probably not, except in that like you, I am more than what I seem.
[00:51] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (No point in sticking around.)
[00:52] <Aes> But if you truly wish to know something of what I am, it isn't a secret around here, at least among the regulars.
[00:52] <Filibert Wright> My master tasked me to safeguard extremely valuable objects, and trained me as a Knight. He entrusted me with the delicate task of ensuring positive relations with those that dwell here, that they might not harm my fellows out of misplaced suspicion. You are manservant, and I am a vassal. Could either of us accomplish our duties if we did not pretend to be less?
[00:55] <Matsuo Shin> I better return home
[00:55] <Matsuo Shin> goodnight
[00:55] <Aes> I, too, protect valuable cargo.
[00:55] *** Matsuo Shin [Shin@history.um.u-tokyo.ac.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2
[00:55] <Aes> Good Night Professor.
[00:57] <Filibert Wright> It seems Professor Shin has left us. I can only hope he recalls what I sought.
[00:57] <Aes> And I suppose manservant is as good a term as any.
[01:00] <Filibert Wright> I have related to others here my confession that I do not simply acquire powerful and supernatural objects for my master, but actually *use* some of my masters possessions to safeguard the helpless and protect the public. I suppose you were not one of those who was invited when I invited to the feast where I made the revelation, so I am uncertain if you would have known or not. It was not out of disdain for your station, of course.
[01:02] <Aes> I confess to missing your revelation, but you do appear to putting your abilities to good use.
[01:03] * Filibert Wright smiles tiredly.
[01:04] <Filibert Wright> As do you.
[01:04] <Filibert Wright> But, I fear I must go.
[01:04] <Filibert Wright> I believe there is a man in Paris who very much wishes to speak with me.
[01:05] <Aes> Paris is a lovely city.
[01:05] *** Filibert Wright [0] has quit IRC (I am glad I got the chance to speak frankly with you, but my master's orders beckon me. There is much more I would dearly desire to tell you, but it would be impossible to do so now.)
[01:07] * Aes observes the Prinnies buffing the floors.
[01:08] <Aes> Excellent work ... um, prinnies.
[01:11] * Simon Kerrick teleports onto the ski slope instead of into the Hotel.
[01:11] * Simon Kerrick stands there, undaunted by the cold.
[01:11] <Aes> I wonder what Filibert's story is.
[01:12] <Simon Kerrick> - Raihosha! -
[01:12] <Aes> Kerrick.
[01:13] * Aes walks out to the ski slopes.
[01:13] <Simon Kerrick> Come on out here, then.
[01:13] <Simon Kerrick> That's close enough.
[01:14] <Aes> I believe you owe some explanations.
[01:14] <Simon Kerrick> That is not what I'm here to give.
[01:14] <Simon Kerrick> It's your job to protect your master, and both he and you have been kind to me.
[01:14] <Simon Kerrick> Thus, I'm giving you a warning.
[01:15] <Simon Kerrick> It's your job to prevent horrible things from happening to Raihosha and his family, right?
[01:15] <Aes> Among other things, yes.
[01:15] <Simon Kerrick> Then, if I am pursued, you should see it as your DUTY to keep Raihosha and Yumiko from following me in the posse.
[01:16] <Simon Kerrick> If I do not survive to offer up any other, then that warning is his payment. He will understand, in time.
[01:16] <Aes> I understand. But some explanation may prevent pursuit.
[01:17] <Aes> I doubt, given your history, that you will provide it, however.
[01:17] <Simon Kerrick> No.
[01:17] <Simon Kerrick> Not happening.
[01:17] <Simon Kerrick> Do you know what the problem is with the people who dwell here?
[01:18] <Aes> They believe in helping people?
[01:18] <Aes> Or perhaps you feel they fear to act?
[01:19] <Simon Kerrick> No, that they do not understand the difference between a cackling maniac with a bloodstained dagger, and a desperate man chanting "don't make me, don't make me."
[01:20] <Aes> Perhaps because the former are so much more common around here.
[01:21] <Simon Kerrick> I talked to Nizhaladax on Deception Island. She was adamant that there would be no negotiation. Certain they would not budge.
[01:21] <Aes> Nizhaladax is not exactly an unbiased judge currently.
[01:22] <Simon Kerrick> No. Of course not. In my business, you never trust your partners.
[01:22] <Simon Kerrick> She'd have taken them in some way that my wish will destroy the world, by taking the place of another. I'm sure that's her game.
[01:23] <Aes> One group believes you intend your wish to do exactly that.
[01:23] <Simon Kerrick> It is not my desire to destroy the universe, but I'll do it if pressed. I remember exactly where I was when I came to the realization that I was willing to do it.
[01:24] <Aes> Another group is very concerned about Miss Eliza.
[01:24] <Simon Kerrick> They thought I was bluffing, too.
[01:25] <Simon Kerrick> When they ALMOST got me in the elevator the other night? Noriko said I was an excellent bluffer. That might be true, but I also know where to hit where it hurts.
[01:25] <Aes> You do bluff well, but I suspect that is because sometimes you aren't bluffing.
[01:25] <Simon Kerrick> I've taken hostages before. I've returned hostages when I got what I wanted. I am also, however, perfectly willing to slit her throat ear to ear without batting an eye, and I wouldn't even give them the body back.
[01:27] <Simon Kerrick> They are too formidable to risk that.
[01:27] <Simon Kerrick> Do you know why I struck the deal with the madwoman? Since you are not into comdenmation, I'll tell you, and then you can tell me if you think I was wrong...
[01:28] <Simon Kerrick> Want to know why I traded the book-o-nasty magic to the Madwoman for the Dragonballs?
[01:28] <Aes> I will listen then.
[01:28] <Aes> I do admit to curiosity.
[01:31] <Simon Kerrick> Then ask yourself this.... do you really believe, for ONE SECOND, that they would have allowed me to collect the Dragonballs on my own? With no interference? Without keeping one forever beyond my grasp? Without sabotage and deceit and taunting, and self-righteousness? Do you think it likely AT ALL that they would have allowed me to collect the Dragonballs of Earth without resistance?
[01:35] <Aes> Without any resistance? That would be unlikely. On the other hand, being unmovably implacable is also unlikely. Taunting and self-righteousness? That is highly likely. Sabotage and deceit? Less likely.
[01:35] * Simon Kerrick stands there in the freezing wind.
[01:36] <Simon Kerrick> I'd have settled for Dragonballs that were untainted by a madwoman. I'd have settled for the ones on Earth.... but they could never have been mine.
[01:37] * Aes thinks a long moment.
[01:39] <Simon Kerrick> If they traded me the ones of Earth, upon which I could reliably make my wishes without literally destroying all that is, I would be willing to do that.
[01:39] <Simon Kerrick> I keep telling them this.... hinting, saying, outright repeating... none of them listen.
[01:40] <Aes> Given the usual course of events around here... some sort of emergency where they felt justified in their need coming up before you used them is a high probability.
[01:40] <Simon Kerrick> What I... what I cannot STAND is the idea that...
[01:40] <Simon Kerrick> Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a good man; never claimed that.
[01:41] <Aes> They are reluctant to listen because of Eliza and the use of souls in the shield of yours.
[01:41] <Simon Kerrick> But I can't STAND the idea of them thinking that I'm absolutely no better than some drooling lunatic who is absolutely sure they will prevail, and wants to destroy the planet for s[BLEEP]ts and giggles.
[01:42] <Simon Kerrick> ....but if they f[BLEEP]k me over and then laugh because they won and I failed... that's exactly what they'll have on their hands.
[01:43] <Simon Kerrick> Do you know the grand lawful boss-lady who hangs around here? She's Constantine's boss.
[01:44] <Simon Kerrick> You find her... you ask her if she remembers saying that she would not negotiate with a very dangerous person; who was capable and threatening to be the next Hazenine.
[01:44] <Aes> I am not familiar enough with the rules of Dragonballs to understand why there is a difference...
[01:45] <Simon Kerrick> Well, if Time Travel were not a possibility, if I did not KNOW she didn't want to unravel the past? If I thought there was no threat to ME in using those dragonballs, why didn't I use them?
[01:46] <Aes> I know of her... I will ... True, you haven't used them yet, have you.
[01:46] <Simon Kerrick> I have not. Further, I assure you I'm quite fluent in Namekian when I wish it.
[01:47] <Simon Kerrick> Piccolo refused to deal. Maybe that was because of some sense of honor, but it might also be because he was confident I would not escape the trap.
[01:48] <Aes> Or perhaps Piccolo is the type who dislikes dealing, period.
[01:48] <Simon Kerrick> Now, I'm offering them a choice. Given the possibility that Nizhaladax has rigged it so that me wishing on those dragonballs will mortally wound fate; I'm willing to NOT make my wishes on the dragonballs that most imperil everyone. Do they want to trade? NOoooooooOOOOOooo!
[01:49] <Simon Kerrick> Because... so help me... and mark my words. I will make my wishes.
[01:49] <Simon Kerrick> I'm just giving them the choice of how much added danger they want to deal with when I do.
[01:49] <Simon Kerrick> IF stupid girl does not want to negotiate, and dares me to pull the trigger, I'll do it.
[01:50] <Aes> Stupid Girl?
[01:50] <Simon Kerrick> I think that of all the ironies of them stopping people who are bound and determined to end all life and destroy the universe, is that they are failing to see and act when there is a viable alternative.
[01:51] <Simon Kerrick> Oh, I suppose stupid girl is rather nonspecific here. I refer to Constantine's boss, the Shadow Architect.
[01:51] <Aes> Ah.
[01:52] <Aes> I will endeavor to make your position known, when next I see Mister Constantine, his boss, or another involved.
[01:52] <Simon Kerrick> Good. Consider the warning my payment.
[01:52] <Aes> I also note, there was a bidder for your book the other night.
[01:52] <Simon Kerrick> I'm leaving now. Don't come any closer.
[01:53] <Simon Kerrick> Oh, that. He wanted to buy it? Well, f[BLEEP]k him. I gave the goods to Nizhaladax.
[01:53] <Aes> I will pass on that it has already been sold, then.
[01:54] * Simon Kerrick carefully utters the incantation for Teleport.
[01:55] *** Simon Kerrick has quit IRC (I suppose they can no longer see me as somebody who would offer to make a deal which didn't directly benefit him, and that's why they think I'm insincere about wanting the other Dragonballs.... They think I'm utterly selfish. I suppose I will have to think carefully about how much this bothers me.)
[01:58] <Aes> Perhaps they don't understand him. Or I don't understand them or him.
[02:06] <Aes> I believe Mister Constantine is the best choice to speak with.
[02:07] <Aes> He seems to be the most approachable choice, and quite reasonable.
[02:08] *** Aes [root@aescapulus.org] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Until you again need my services...)
[08:08] *** Vermellia X. Rosso [vsxr@s-proc1.kasterborous.sen] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[08:08] <@spiritflame> ohayo vermellia x. rosso
[08:08] <Vermellia X. Rosso> HEY S[BLEEP]THEAD.
[08:08] <Vermellia X. Rosso> [01:19] <Simon Kerrick> No, that they do not understand the difference between a cackling maniac with a bloodstained dagger, and a desperate man chanting "don't make me, don't make me."
[08:09] <Vermellia X. Rosso> If you are so "don't make me", then why don't you just give back those Dragonballs?
[08:09] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Because you WANT them. You WANT to use them. You're not being forced. You're full of s[BLEEP]t.
[08:10] <Vermellia X. Rosso> [01:19] <Simon Kerrick> No, that they do not understand the difference between a cackling maniac with a bloodstained dagger, and a desperate man chanting "don't make me, don't make me."
[08:10] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Gah.
[08:10] <Vermellia X. Rosso> [01:48] <Simon Kerrick> Now, I'm offering them a choice. Given the possibility that Nizhaladax has rigged it so that me wishing on those dragonballs will mortally wound fate; I'm willing to NOT make my wishes on the dragonballs that most imperil everyone. Do they want to trade? NOoooooooOOOOOooo!
[08:11] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Because PROTIP, jackass. We can fix that.
[08:11] <Vermellia X. Rosso> That's why no one is batting an eye and you're the only one freaking out.
[08:33] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I tell you what, s[BLEEP]thead.
[08:34] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Give back the Dragonballs and Eliza, and I'll find you a way to be truly immortal without the need for a Phylactery.
[08:35] <Vermellia X. Rosso> That's MY offer to you, but you won't take it, because you want to have those wishes. No one's making you, so take responsibility for your own desires!
[08:35] * Vermellia X. Rosso is away: Jackass!
[13:02] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[13:02] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa hideki kaze
[13:03] * Hideki Kaze is waiting in the lobby
[13:04] *** Jameson Atlas [party058829_1@tylli.1184.ops.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[13:04] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa jameson atlas
[13:04] <Hideki Kaze> hello Jameson
[13:05] <Jameson Atlas> Hey
[13:05] <Hideki Kaze> are you ready for today?
[13:06] <Jameson Atlas> Yeah I think so
[13:06] <Hideki Kaze> today will be fairly different...
[13:06] * Hideki Kaze puts on his winter coat
[13:07] <Jameson Atlas> It will?
[13:07] <Hideki Kaze> follow me..I have everything ready
[13:07] <Jameson Atlas> Okay...
[13:08] <Hideki Kaze> ...and leave your winter gear behind
[13:08] <Jameson Atlas> ....
[13:08] <Jameson Atlas> Um....okay
[13:08] * Jameson Atlas sets his coat over the back of a chair with his hat and gloves stuffed inside
[13:09] <Hideki Kaze> and follow me
[13:10] * Hideki Kaze walks out into the snow
[13:11] * Jameson Atlas follows
[13:11] * Hideki Kaze is away: SS3
[13:12] * Jameson Atlas is away 
[14:18] * The Magistra sits on her TARDIS
[14:18] *** The Magistra [SageLord@TimeyWhimey.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[14:18] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa the magistra
[14:55] *** Morrigan [SexyNaughtyBitchyMe@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[14:55] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa morrigan
[14:55] * Morrigan is running through the Lobby towards the nearest bathroom!!!!
[14:55] <Morrigan> Crapocrapocrapocrapocrapocrapocrap~!
[14:56] * Morrigan dives into the bathroom (she doesn't care WHICH one), rushes into the nearest stall, and slams the door shut!
[14:57] <Morrigan> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! >__<;;;;
[14:58] * There comes the sound of a lot of huge splashes. A continuous string of them.
[14:58] *** Morrigan [SexyNaughtyBitchyMe@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (DAMN YOU, CATRIONA!!!!)
[14:59] <The Magistra> ....
[15:00] * The Magistra casts a silence spell on the area
[15:58] *** Vermellia X. Rosso [vsxr@s-proc1.kasterborous.sen] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[15:58] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa vermellia x. rosso
[16:03] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Granpa and Grams got their part done.
[16:04] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'm wondering if we shouldn't just summon Shenron and ask him to bring us Kerrick's Phylactery.
[16:05] <Vermellia X. Rosso> LAWL a deadlock.
[16:05] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Dragonballs vs Dragonballs.
[16:05] <Vermellia X. Rosso> That's an interesting scenario.
[16:12] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[16:12] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa matsumi kaze
[16:13] * Matsumi Kaze is quietly watching the logs on her laptop
[16:16] <Matsumi Kaze> ...........................
[16:16] * The Magistra sighs
[16:17] <The Magistra> Things are finally coming to a boiling point
[16:17] <The Magistra> It seems that Dhe Ehm brings nothing but strife
[16:18] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Screw Dhe Ehms
[16:19] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I don't believe in overriding higher powers that govern our destinies.
[16:19] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Or bulls[BLEEP]t cursed fates.
[16:19] * Matsumi Kaze bats angerly at her laptop..sending it crashing into the wall and breaking
[16:19] <Matsumi Kaze> .....
[16:20] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I hope you had a warranty, cuz those things are expensive!
[16:20] <Matsumi Kaze> ...I don't know how to feel ><
[16:21] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Why are you conflicted?
[16:22] <Matsumi Kaze> part of me is infruited by simon and the way he..talks about us
[16:22] <Matsumi Kaze> ..part of me wonders if he's kind of right
[16:23] <Vermellia X. Rosso> How so?
[16:24] <Matsumi Kaze> well if we're....you know...just been bullying a desperete guy into doing this
[16:25] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Okay step back for a sec.
[16:25] <Vermellia X. Rosso> How are we bullying him?
[16:25] <Matsumi Kaze> well like...we...pushed him into taking this step
[16:25] <Vermellia X. Rosso> How, though?
[16:26] <Matsumi Kaze> ...um....
[16:26] <Matsumi Kaze> ....uh....
[16:26] * Matsumi Kaze frowns and tries to think
[16:27] <The Magistra> The instgator of doom was uncle nivek
[16:27] <Vermellia X. Rosso> What did he do?
[16:27] <The Magistra> Now this is second hand info mind
[16:28] <The Magistra> Right before he turned, Uncle Nivek was the only one Kerrick would speak with
[16:28] <The Magistra> Uncle Nivek could have stopped it then. But he didn't
[16:29] <The Magistra> He could have... gotten rid ... of Kerrick, before anythign started
[16:29] * Matsumi Kaze is still thinking
[16:35] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Not killing him is not the same as bullying him.
[16:35] <Vermellia X. Rosso> He whines and cries about how we're forcing his hand but in fact we;ve done no such thing.
[16:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> We've AVOIDED killing him. Distrusted him? Yeah. Insulted him? Yeah.
[16:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> But never actually brought harm upon him or really, REALLY went after him.
[16:36] <The Magistra> The only thing we've done is tell him off for his methods
[16:36] <The Magistra> Words words words
[16:39] <Vermellia X. Rosso> 99% of which are bulls[BLEEP]t.
[16:39] *** MusicArtisan [vessalius@abyss.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[16:39] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa musicartisan
[16:39] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I really wish I could argue with him to his face and call him on it!
[16:39] <Matsumi Kaze> ................................
[16:40] <MusicArtisan> Good evening~
[16:40] <MusicArtisan> ^_^
[16:41] * MusicArtisan is CLEARLY in a good mood
[16:42] <Vermellia X. Rosso> You look happy!
[16:44] <Matsumi Kaze> zzzzzzzzz
[16:47] <Vermellia X. Rosso> and you look sleepy!
[16:50] * Matsumi Kaze has fallen asleep trying to think about simon's plans
[16:53] <MusicArtisan> I am happy~
[16:54] * MusicArtisan twirls Vermellia then dips her :D
[16:54] <MusicArtisan> Do you find my smile....pi]charming[/i]?
[16:54] <MusicArtisan> charming^
[16:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> eeee~
[16:56] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I see London, I see france, I see spinach in your teeth
[16:58] <Matsumi Kaze> zzzzzzz
[16:58] * Lifeless, Black-robed figure suddenly becomes visible on the peaks of one of the nearby mountains.
[16:59] <spiritflame> Matsumi Kaze rolls 1d10 [ 5 ]
[16:59] * MusicArtisan does not have spinach in his teeth ^^
[16:59] * Matsumi Kaze wakes up with start O_________O
[16:59] * Matsumi Kaze looks left and right
[16:59] <spiritflame> Matsumi Kaze rolls 1d10 [ 6 ]
[17:00] <Vermellia X. Rosso> What's up?
[17:00] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Besides you and his little him.
[17:01] <Matsumi Kaze> ....I feel something
[17:02] <Vermellia X. Rosso> What?
[17:02] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I don't know...doesn't feel right
[17:03] * MusicArtisan sets Vermellia to right and then hums to himself
[17:03] * MusicArtisan texts Lottie     I'll find you and dance witih you all night long again when I get home tonight
[17:03] *** Lifeless, Black-robed figure has quit IRC ((OOC Sick--be back))
[17:05] <Matsumi Kaze> ..whatever it was it's gone now
[17:06] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Hmm.
[17:10] * Matsumi Kaze shakes her head ><
[17:25] * Vermellia X. Rosso gets some kefir from the fridge.
[17:26] <Vermellia X. Rosso> This is soo goood
[17:26] * MusicArtisan is too busy looking at pics he took of his wife with his phone when she thought he wasn't awake >D
[17:32] * Lifeless, Black-robed figure is back
[17:32] <The Magistra> ....
[17:33] <Vermellia X. Rosso> What is it?
[17:33] * Lifeless, Black-robed figure is standing on top of a mountaintop nearby, and is not even close to the hotel.
[17:37] <spiritflame> Matsumi Kaze rolls 1d10 [ 10 ]
[17:37] <Matsumi Kaze> O______O
[17:37] * Lifeless, Black-robed figure sits down in the snow, and doesn't say anything.
[17:37] * Matsumi Kaze gets up quickly and looks around
[17:38] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Feeling odd again?
[17:38] * The strings of Fate tighten up.
[17:38] <Matsumi Kaze> ...he's here
[17:38] <The Magistra> Urk
[17:39] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Where?
[17:39] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I wanna give him a piece of my mind, the fracking hypocite.
[17:39] <spiritflame> Matsumi Kaze rolls 1d10 [ 6 ]
[17:40] <Matsumi Kaze> .....not certain...somewhere....in the distance..out there
[17:40] * Vermellia X. Rosso goes over to the conteols
[17:40] * Vermellia X. Rosso makes a HUGE MEGAPHONE
[17:40] * The figure in the black robes on top of the mountain stands inhumanly still, and displays absolutely no discomfort from the cold.
[17:41] * Vermellia X. Rosso aims it at the mountains
[17:41] <Vermellia X. Rosso> KERRICK! KERRICK! I WANNA TALK TO YOU, YOU JERKFACE! HOW DARE YOU SAY WE'RE FORCING YOU TO THIS!
[17:42] <The Magistra> He heheh
[17:42] <Vermellia X. Rosso> You're acting like the victim in this, saying we're pushing you! That's BULLS[BLEEP]T
[17:42] <Vermellia X. Rosso> You're doing this because YOU WANT TO!
[17:43] * A familiar-looking Fireball explodes over a nearby mountain.
[17:43] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Take RESPONSIBILITY!
[17:44] * Robed, Unliving Figure is very clearly standing on the mountaintop where the explosion went off.
[17:44] * Vermellia X. Rosso saw the explosion, and it leads her eye to him
[17:46] * Vermellia X. Rosso slips into the shadows and zweets across the shadow planes until she gets near him, then pops out
[17:46] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Yo!
[17:46] <Vermellia X. Rosso> We need to talk.
[17:46] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Well we don't need to but I'm really cheesed off at you for implying we're bullying you to this course of action.
[17:47] <Vermellia X. Rosso> And I wanted to tell you to your case that that's really a jackass thing to say.
[17:47] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ^face
[17:50] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Do you believe that I'd have been able to get the Dragonballs without unending problems and interference? Do you?
[17:50] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Well you're not exactly a figure of trust.
[17:50] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Why do you think you're so entitled to them?
[17:50] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Was that what I asked?
[17:50] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Why do you think you are?
[17:51] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Because I don't take hostages and threaten death and auction off evil books and make devil's deals.
[17:51] <Robed, Unliving Figure> You... NEVER make Devil's deals?
[17:51] * Robed, Unliving Figure crosses his arms.
[17:51] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Nope!
[17:51] <Robed, Unliving Figure> This is not what I wanted. I suspected that tome was cursed. I begin to believe it now.
[17:52] <Vermellia X. Rosso> "No, that they do not understand the difference between a cackling maniac with a bloodstained dagger, and a desperate man chanting "don't make me, don't make me." [08:09] <Vermellia X. Rosso> If you ar"
[17:52] <Vermellia X. Rosso> "Don't make me?"
[17:52] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Yes. I REALLY don't want to do it.
[17:52] <Robed, Unliving Figure> That's difficult for me to say.
[17:52] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Bulls[BLEEP]t.
[17:52] <Vermellia X. Rosso> If you don't want to do it...
[17:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> then give those balls back.
[17:53] <The Magistra> Then don't do it all
[17:53] * Vermellia X. Rosso crosses her arms and waits.
[17:53] <The Magistra> Hand the dragon balls to us. We'll put them back
[17:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Yeah.
[17:53] <Robed, Unliving Figure> You are asking a man to let go of literally everything that he desires.
[17:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> So you WANT to do it.
[17:53] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Without any expectation of getting it back.
[17:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> So there's no "making you" here.
[17:53] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Want is irrelevant. I feel that I may NEED to do it.
[17:54] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Want to know why?
[17:54] <Vermellia X. Rosso> hnn.
[17:54] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Yes, actually.
[17:54] * Vermellia X. Rosso sits on the ground, cross legged.
[17:54] * Robed, Unliving Figure points and accusing finger at the Magistra.
[17:54] * snow, whatever.
[17:54] <Robed, Unliving Figure> You set this in motion.
[17:54] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'm willing to listen to you.
[17:54] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Okay, what did she do?
[17:55] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Men do not take kindly to threats that they could be killed, or exhortations that they are feeble and weak.
[17:55] <Robed, Unliving Figure> She was given a chance to take that back. She did not.
[17:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ...So your manhood was threatened? And so you decide to do this?
[17:55] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I asked her if she knew what she was doing... and you know... I really thought she did.
[17:56] <Vermellia X. Rosso> What are you, like 5 years old?
[17:56] * Robed, Unliving Figure sighs
[17:56] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Okay listen.
[17:56] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I have a proposal.
[17:56] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Speak. I truly desire to resolve this as painlessly as possible.
[17:57] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Consider the fact that if nothing but malice guided my actions, I would have acted at once, before there was time to avoid it.
[17:57] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I will help you find true non Phylactery immortality if you give up the dragonballs and never pursue them again.
[17:57] <Robed, Unliving Figure> .............How can such exist?
[17:57] * Vermellia X. Rosso waves at the sky "This universe is HUGE"
[17:57] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Look at Captain Jack Harkness.
[17:58] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Agreed.
[17:58] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Immortal. No Phylactery.
[17:58] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I don't have any idea who that is.
[17:58] <The Magistra> You mean the living time wedgie?
[17:58] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Gets blown up. comes back.
[17:58] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ... LAWL yes that's one way of putting it
[17:58] <Vermellia X. Rosso> He's a guy who is, himself, a fixed point in time.
[17:59] <Vermellia X. Rosso> John Constantine also exhibits the same behavior if you need an example, but his case is not strictly permanent.
[17:59] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I am... rather secure in my own immortality. I sought the Dragonballs for two reasons--to be immune to being threatened, and.... heh... really, that was the main goal.
[17:59] <Vermellia X. Rosso> But buddy.
[17:59] <Vermellia X. Rosso> The Dragonballs are not the be-all-end-all of personal security.
[17:59] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Speaking of being threatened, please do not think me so foolish as to fall for that same trap again. ALL OF US are lucky that escape was possible.
[18:00] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Why do you think no one is willing to deal with you?
[18:00] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Because of intolerance and self-righteousness. Because they are certain I can be overcome.
[18:00] <Vermellia X. Rosso> They're afraid, yes, that you will mess up reality something fierce... well yeah.
[18:00] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Because they have their own methods.
[18:00] <Robed, Unliving Figure> You do not deal because you are certain you do not need to.
[18:01] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Do you really think it's just arrogance on our parts?
[18:01] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Really?
[18:01] * Vermellia X. Rosso looks him firmly in the eye but not threateningly
[18:01] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Can you honestly say EVERYONE there is so arrogant?
[18:01] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I think all concerned are arrogant. I think all concerned are hypocrites. This is NOT what I wanted. As I said, perhaps the tome was indeed cursed.
[18:02] <Vermellia X. Rosso> What does the tome have to do with anything? You keep going back to that.
[18:02] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Okay if it's not what you want, what DO you want.
[18:02] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Because, just before it was siezed and auctioned, everything was comparatively unstressful and happy, was it not?
[18:02] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Lay the cards on the table.
[18:03] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Umm, this chain of events came about because you got your hands on the Dragonball. The book was just the start of that chain.
[18:03] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Two Wishes. The intent was only to make two. As time went on, I lost more and more faith that I could collect the dragonballs without torment, fighting, condemnation, and effectively fighting a war with all of you.
[18:03] <Vermellia X. Rosso> But the Dragonballs are the problem-- specifically them in your hands.
[18:03] <Vermellia X. Rosso> What do you _want_
[18:03] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Maybe they can be gotten for you without wishes.
[18:04] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Perhaps it can.
[18:04] *** ThePaleElf [Elvish@RavensOfOdin.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:04] <@spiritflame> konbanwa thepaleelf
[18:04] <ThePaleElf> I can explain that
[18:04] <Vermellia X. Rosso> So let's talk like adults.
[18:04] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I'm going, on good faith, say what one of my wishes would.... YOU!
[18:04] <ThePaleElf> Your current state of being is to blame kerrick
[18:04] <ThePaleElf> Undeath takes a toll on the mind
[18:04] <Vermellia X. Rosso> If we can accomodate you, all this nonsense might be avoided.
[18:04] <Robed, Unliving Figure> .....
[18:04] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ... Hey, guy, we were talking here.
[18:04] <Robed, Unliving Figure> You REALLY know how to flatter, Mormeril Shadesong.
[18:05] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Can you kind of back off.
[18:05] * Robed, Unliving Figure looks very angry now.
[18:05] * The Magistra grabs her uncle by the arm
[18:05] <Robed, Unliving Figure> If you are going to dismiss me as a madman, then maybe I should start acting like one?
[18:05] <The Magistra> Let me explain uncle.
[18:05] * Matsumi Kaze DRAGS mormeril away
[18:05] <Matsumi Kaze> hey you guys
[18:05] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Hmmm? Do you want this to escalate more?
[18:05] <Matsumi Kaze> just let the two of them talk
[18:05] <The Magistra> Thanks Aunt Matsi
[18:05] * Robed, Unliving Figure is only talking at Mormeril.
[18:05] <Matsumi Kaze> let's stay out of it
[18:05] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Ignore the dime store ripoff Vulcan.
[18:05] * Robed, Unliving Figure looks very upset, still.
[18:06] <Vermellia X. Rosso> He's a stupidface.
[18:06] <Vermellia X. Rosso> What do you need.
[18:06] *** The Tanar'ri Specialist has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:06] <@spiritflame> konbanwa the tanar'ri specialist
[18:06] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I won't lie-- if it's something horribad I won't be able to help you.
[18:06] * Matsumi Kaze KEEPS THOSE TANARI-RI AWAY FROM THE TO TALKERS
[18:06] <Vermellia X. Rosso> But let's see.
[18:06] * The Tanar'ri Specialist stays out of it and just watches with bemusement.
[18:07] * Robed, Unliving Figure 's eyes glow. "You all seem to be showing up abruptly... if this is a takedown, you have REALLY been fools."
[18:07] <Robed, Unliving Figure> HOWEVER; I shall say this.
[18:07] * The Magistra sighs
[18:07] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I would be mollified with one of two conditions...
[18:07] * The Magistra PUNCHES her uncle in the face, KOing him
[18:08] * Vermellia X. Rosso is still crosslegged on the ground, she is not here to fight.
[18:08] <Robed, Unliving Figure> The first is that you exchange your dragonballs for my dragonballs, and I make my wishes without any wild card interference from Nizhaladax.
[18:08] *** ThePaleElf [Elvish@RavensOfOdin.gov] has quit IRC (X_x)
[18:08] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> A takedown, you say? It it was to be one it's a very poorly-timed one. I'm merely observing.
[18:08] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Okay perhaps I did not make myself clear.
[18:08] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Wait.
[18:08] <Robed, Unliving Figure> There is a SECOND option that is satisfactory for my side.
[18:08] <Vermellia X. Rosso> okay?
[18:08] <Robed, Unliving Figure> The Dragonballs are not the only thing in Kami's lookout that are desired.
[18:09] <Vermellia X. Rosso> What's the other thing.
[18:09] <Robed, Unliving Figure> In fact, the hunt for them started as a distraction. There is something there, and if it is surrendered to me for mastery and habitation, I will be willing to free my hostage. I might even be amiable to giving up a dragonball.
[18:10] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ...the Room of Spirit and Time.
[18:10] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Correct.
[18:10] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Okay can I say three things?
[18:10] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Certainly.
[18:10] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> What is the Room of Spirit and Time?
[18:10] <Vermellia X. Rosso> React after.
[18:11] <Vermellia X. Rosso> 1 - The Room is a Bad Idea™ unless you are cool with taking your Phylactery in there with you, because it's in a totally different dimension.
[18:11] <Vermellia X. Rosso> 2 - Rooms that function JUST like that room but are Phylactery-Friendly can easily be made, and I can make one for you.
[18:11] <The Magistra> 1.5 I belive there's a time limit on how long you use it.
[18:12] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Ahh good point on that.
[18:12] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Yeah there is a time limit.
[18:12] <Robed, Unliving Figure> For those who are still susceptible to time, I am sure there is.
[18:12] <Vermellia X. Rosso> 3 - I don't think people would be comfortable with you having any dragonballs. It sucks, but trust must be earned.
[18:12] * The Magistra pulls out a data pad
[18:12] <Robed, Unliving Figure> May I react now?
[18:13] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Yesh.
[18:13] <Robed, Unliving Figure> According to the books... which I had to rely on because asking about the true goal was not my perogative, the TIME limit there only relies to how long you can stay there AND STILL GET OUT.
[18:13] <The Magistra> The timelimit is 48 hours, in the real world, and one can only enter twice
[18:14] <The Magistra> ...You want in and not out
[18:14] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Well yeah... what do you want to live there forever?
[18:14] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Bixia, Gemini, and others have broken this limit.
[18:14] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> In part perhaps.
[18:14] <Vermellia X. Rosso> (Piccolo extended the tiem limit to ten days here)
[18:14] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Heh.
[18:14] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Hmm.
[18:14] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Well what do you know. Not saying the whole truth. Shocking, no?
[18:14] * The Magistra updates her data
[18:15] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Think of it this way.
[18:15] <The Magistra> Sorry, my records are old, handed down from mother
[18:15] <Vermellia X. Rosso> hush I never said the full limit, just that there was one.
[18:15] <Vermellia X. Rosso> She ventured a number. I only just corrected her.
[18:15] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> May I ask a question?
[18:15] <Robed, Unliving Figure> If you were a being who envishioned himself being hounded across the planes and dimensions by a pack of supremely powerful foes, would not YOUR eye have been drawn to a place where one could be safe forever, and not be persued?
[18:16] <The Magistra> I was talking to kerrick
[18:16] *** BIG_Green [theycallmeMISTERpiccolo@thelookout.kami.org] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:16] <@spiritflame> konbanwa big_green
[18:16] <BIG_Green> sorry to intrude.
[18:16] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> So was I.
[18:16] <BIG_Green> but I was keeping my eye on this talk.
[18:16] <The Magistra> Who's hounding you. It's not us.
[18:16] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Good evening, Mister Piccolo. Let me add that I have always admired your work.
[18:16] <Robed, Unliving Figure> No. Not houding me NOW.
[18:16] <Robed, Unliving Figure> But... I realized now that I can't really stop.
[18:17] <The Magistra> Unless you do something bad, we're content to leave you alone. And this current... stunt... is the first time we've activly turned our attention your way
[18:17] <BIG_Green> If it's the room you want... you can have it. I can always get Mr. Popo to make another for training purposes.
[18:17] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Oh?
[18:17] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Mmmmmm.
[18:17] <Robed, Unliving Figure> HMMMMMMMM.
[18:17] <BIG_Green> But I want the Namekian balls back.
[18:17] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Agreed, I..... Oh.
[18:17] * Robed, Unliving Figure looks very depressed.
[18:17] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Liche...what is it that makes you the "desperate one"? Is it those foes hounding you that you just spoke of?
[18:18] * Robed, Unliving Figure points to everybody.
[18:18] <Robed, Unliving Figure> There are others, less obvious, but still present.
[18:18] <BIG_Green> That's the price. And also, you can stay in there for ten days. After that, the door will close and you'll be stuck in there forever unless you get strong enough to rupture the dimension and exit.
[18:18] <The Magistra> We haven't done ANYTHING
[18:18] <The Magistra> At worse we've talked down to you
[18:18] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I can plane shift.
[18:18] <BIG_Green> Which has been done before.
[18:18] <BIG_Green> Plane shifting won't work in there.
[18:18] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I can go between dimensions. The ethereal plane is coterminous with EVERY other plane.
[18:19] <BIG_Green> Not this one.
[18:19] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Or shot you as you Plane Shifted. How IS that injury anyway?
[18:19] <The Magistra> Uncle Mormeirl the obvious exception but he's a bit of a raceist twords the undead for obvious reason
[18:19] <BIG_Green> This is a room made by gods.
[18:19] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Further, it is rumored the full area is unexplored. Who knows what is there?
[18:19] <Robed, Unliving Figure> All rooms are made by the gods.
[18:19] <BIG_Green> ....
[18:19] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Well, it SURE is a good thing that I brought this up.
[18:19] <BIG_Green> I cannot deny that there may be hidden depths to it.
[18:20] <BIG_Green> But that is my price. And the risk you would be taking.
[18:20] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Indeed. INdeed. I suspect... I STRONGLY suspect, that there is a means to escape it... and with unlimited time to find it...
[18:20] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Your price is noted.
[18:20] <BIG_Green> It has been escaped before.
[18:20] <BIG_Green> I can even tell you how.
[18:20] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I will say this. This is the deal maker or breaker, and I hope you will agree to it... I truly do.
[18:20] <BIG_Green> With a scream so powerful it shattered the dimension.
[18:21] * Robed, Unliving Figure looks very pleased.
[18:21] <BIG_Green> Kid Buu did it once, and Gotenks and I did it once.
[18:21] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I feel that such would be quite possible.
[18:21] <Robed, Unliving Figure> This... this is what is desired, more than anything, more than the room, and as much as continued immortality.
[18:21] <Robed, Unliving Figure> If you deny this.... things may have to proceed.
[18:22] * The Tanar'ri Specialist just sits and observes and begins to slowly sip a mug of steaming Dwarven Ale.
[18:22] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I hope you will understand...
[18:22] <BIG_Green> Deny what?
[18:22] <Robed, Unliving Figure> What I want, is technology, knowledge, and assurance... the ability to absolutely safeguard... and have OMNIPOTENT POWER over who enters, dwells within, and is forced to leave the worlds that I am building for myself.
[18:23] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Or rather "are being built."
[18:23] <Robed, Unliving Figure> PLEASE, think carefully.
[18:23] <BIG_Green> These worlds would be... in the room?
[18:24] * BIG_Green is trying to understsnd what Kerrick means.
[18:24] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Worlds can be created. They are already in motion. They are already inhabited, and beautiful, and expanding... but hidden.
[18:25] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Simon Kerrick saw that Raihosha, and Eitak, and Matsumi, and even Solarchos had worlds and populaces that they ruled over. Simon Kerrick was, and is, an envious man.
[18:25] <BIG_Green> Technology can be given, knowledge can be taught... safeguards can be built... barriers can be created and enforced...
[18:26] <BIG_Green> But omnipotent power?
[18:26] <BIG_Green> how can that be conferred? None of the people you mentioned have that.
[18:26] <BIG_Green> They have great power, yes.
[18:26] <BIG_Green> But even they have been challenged, and at times bypassed.
[18:26] <Robed, Unliving Figure> If you cannot organize or be willing to grant that power... Porunga probably can.
[18:27] <BIG_Green> It is not a question of will.
[18:27] <BIG_Green> You are misunderstanding.
[18:27] <Robed, Unliving Figure> You are free to explain.
[18:28] <BIG_Green> Do you really think the dragon can grant omnpotent power when it itself does not have such?
[18:28] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I believe it can grant ENOUGH.
[18:29] * Vermellia X. Rosso coughs
[18:29] <Robed, Unliving Figure> >.>
[18:29] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Okay Lichy guy is kind of mediaeval. He might not have the right word.
[18:29] <The Magistra> Careful, you might fall into the Genie paradox
[18:29] <Vermellia X. Rosso> When you say "omnipotent" what kind of control are you really wanting?
[18:29] <The Magistra> "I wish to be all powerful Genie!" and you're traped in a lamp
[18:30] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Mind control, total survelliance, instant deportation of people?
[18:30] * Matsumi Kaze claps hand over magistra's mouth
[18:30] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Because that CAN be given to you.
[18:30] <Robed, Unliving Figure> What I really want? Enough to prevent you... or the Baatezu, or the Tanar'ri, or the Magistra, or an angry army, from dropping in on me unannounced.
[18:30] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Instant deportationi of all beings I wish would be sufficient.
[18:31] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Okay, now we;re getting somewhere productive.
[18:31] <Vermellia X. Rosso> So You want the RoSaT, technology and skills and the ability to send away anyone you wish instantly.
[18:31] <The Magistra> Trust me. I have no wish to bug you
[18:32] * Robed, Unliving Figure coughs
[18:32] * Robed, Unliving Figure coughs again. It sounds pretty fake.
[18:32] <Vermellia X. Rosso> If we got you all these things, would you forever forsake the dragonballs?
[18:32] <Robed, Unliving Figure> .................................
[18:33] *** Kuristutaru has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:33] <@spiritflame> konbanwa kuristutaru
[18:33] * Kuristutaru is now known as Kurisutaru
[18:33] *** lol the character whose name i love to f[BLEEP]k up
[18:35] * Kurisutaru reminds the green voice that she can always hex it :D
[18:35] <Robed, Unliving Figure> An absolute guaranteed of sovereignty in the worlds of Simon Kerrick's creation.... guaranteed entrance and residence in the room of Spirit and Time... which could NEVER be withdrawn or altered... and signed anmnesty from the Shadow Architect--the most high-ranking being of order and law in the plurality of worlds.... for that, the dragonballs shall be surrendered to you.
[18:35] <Robed, Unliving Figure> ....forever.
[18:35] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Before I agree to this...
[18:35] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> My, he doesn't ask for much.
[18:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> There's something that's bugging me.
[18:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> you keep referring to "Simon Kerrick" in the third person.
[18:36] * Robed, Unliving Figure looks very anxious and exited. "Indeed."
[18:36] <Kurisutaru> I would like to speak with this KERRICK creature
[18:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> whyyyyyyyyyyyyy isssssssssssssss thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaatttttt
[18:36] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Do you agree to the terms?
[18:37] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Are you really kerrick~
[18:37] * Robed, Unliving Figure looks at Kurisutaru.
[18:37] *** Kurisutaru is tall, black-haired, dark-eyed woman from Unmei. Born an exiled royal from Unmei's moon Egae. Kurisutaru may look 19, but she's really 356 years old. She can change into a black fox at will. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: .

[18:37] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Because I am all suspicious~
[18:37] <Robed, Unliving Figure> DO YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS?
[18:37] <Vermellia X. Rosso> IF YOU'RE KERRICK
[18:37] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Please do this. I beg of you; and this can all be over.
[18:37] <Vermellia X. Rosso> BECAUSE HE HAS THE BALLS
[18:37] <Kurisutaru> Why does this Kerrick creature think that the Langister family has ANY kind of claim over my worlds?
[18:37] <Vermellia X. Rosso> (and that sounde dwrong)
[18:37] * Matsumi Kaze SHOVES Kuri out of the room
[18:38] * Robed, Unliving Figure hears Kurisutaru. "OH Please no..."
[18:38] <Vermellia X. Rosso> See you seem to be wanting to make a deal which gives YOU dominion over HIS worlds.
[18:38] <Vermellia X. Rosso> If you're not HIM
[18:38] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Then we will have f[BLEEP]ked HIM OVER
[18:38] <Robed, Unliving Figure> You are correct.
[18:38] * Kurisutaru glares at Matsumi
[18:39] <Vermellia X. Rosso> and HE has the balls so only HE can make a deal.
[18:39] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I suppose this is true. It was not my intent to deceive you. Then again, how could we all perform our duties, unless we seemed to be less than we are?
[18:39] <Vermellia X. Rosso> .... Filibert?
[18:40] <Robed, Unliving Figure> .......
[18:40] * Vermellia X. Rosso STANDS, PISSED
[18:40] <Vermellia X. Rosso> FILIBERT WRIGHT?!
[18:40] <Robed, Unliving Figure> Please wait, I beg you.
[18:40] * The Magistra reaches though a portal and pulls the robe, intending to yank it off
[18:40] <Vermellia X. Rosso> - I'm still here. Talk FAST. -
[18:40] <Matsumi Kaze> what...
[18:41] * Matsumi Kaze SHOOTS MAGISTRA
[18:41] * The Magistra is shot.
[18:41] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I sent you those pictures, so you would not destroy more souls.
[18:41] * Matsumi Kaze shot with a harmless energy blast
[18:42] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Keep going.
[18:42] * The Magistra doesn't give a dman right now what she was shot with
[18:42] <TG_Commander_Solaris> the hell?
[18:42] *** TG_Commander_Solaris [solarrunes@teamgalactic.hq.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:42] <@spiritflame> konbanwa tg_commander_solaris
[18:42] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I obfuscated the message, and I donated all the money I could to Akane Maeda, and sent it here. I understood how she had no choice in her actions, and I wanted her to have one again.
[18:42] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Who the hell is Akane Maeda?
[18:43] <The Magistra> ...
[18:43] <Robed, Unliving Figure> The Magistra knows.
[18:43] <Matsumi Kaze> sorry magistra
[18:43] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I couldn't take the chance
[18:43] <Robed, Unliving Figure> I told you... all of you, that I would be nothing without my liege and master, and that I owed him my life. Did I not?
[18:44] <The Magistra> Hood. off. NOW
[18:44] * Robed, Unliving Figure throws the robe on the ground.
[18:44] * Robed, Unliving Figure is now known as Nimble Sky-Dragoon
[18:44] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> I told you that I desired to be a hero, and to smoothe relations between the hotel and my superiors, did I not?
[18:44] * The Tanar'ri Specialist sips her steaming ale.
[18:44] * Vermellia X. Rosso makes frsutrated hand-gestures because she's n00b enoygh to not know who the f[BLEEP]k these people are
[18:44] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> I told you that I wished to be a hero, and to prevent the innocent from suffering, did I not?
[18:45] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Listen... you...
[18:45] <Vermellia X. Rosso> You realize HAD WE MADE THE DEAL
[18:45] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> ALL OF THOSE THINGS WERE TRUE!
[18:45] <Vermellia X. Rosso> HE WOULD STILL F[BLEEP]K US OVER WITH THE WISHES!!!
[18:45] <The Magistra> Akane was a servent of the Black Guardian. What she has to do with this I have no idea
[18:45] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> I do not think my creator would do this.
[18:45] <Vermellia X. Rosso> omg this just gets better and better
[18:46] <The Magistra> ...Of course
[18:46] * Vermellia X. Rosso facepalms
[18:46] <The Magistra> He's just like Eliza
[18:46] * TG_Commander_Solaris watches the room
[18:46] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> I said last night, when we apprehended the nun, that masters who send their servants here do not expect them to live.
[18:46] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Are you a detachment of Kerrick?
[18:46] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> No. I am what I told you all I was. A skilled fighter, an eager ambassador, and a humble servant.
[18:46] * Vermellia X. Rosso lets out a long sufering breath.
[18:47] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Servant of whooom.
[18:47] <The Magistra> Speak. ENGLISH
[18:47] * Nimble Sky-Dragoon 's cloak flutters behind him. "Of my master. Of my creator.... who happens to be named Simon Kerrick.
[18:47] <The Magistra> Stop. Talking. In. CIRCLES
[18:47] <Matsumi Kaze> ............
[18:47] <Matsumi Kaze> - you BA[BLEEP]RD -
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Okay.
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> STOP EVERYONE.
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Listen, guy.
[18:48] * TG_Commander_Solaris coughs
[18:48] <Matsumi Kaze> ..............................
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Everything I told you.
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Go tell it to him.
[18:48] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> Now; just before... MOMENTS ago, we had arrived at a deal.
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> We can make that deal.
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> The deal has to be made with HIM.
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> He has the balls.
[18:49] * Matsumi Kaze is trembling
[18:49] * Nimble Sky-Dragoon turns to Matsumi. "I never lied to you. Ever. I'm sorry. I had no choice."
[18:49] <Vermellia X. Rosso> It is the BEST deal he will get.
[18:49] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> I'm so very very sorry.
[18:50] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> But, for the sake of thoroughness, let us review...
[18:50] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> An absolute guaranteed of sovereignty in the worlds of Simon Kerrick's creation.... guaranteed entrance and residence in the room of Spirit and Time... which could NEVER be withdrawn or altered... and signed anmnesty from the Shadow Architect--the most high-ranking being of order and law in the plurality of worlds.... for that, the dragonballs shall be surrendered to you, and shall never be sought again.
[18:51] <Vermellia X. Rosso> any dragonballs. any set. ever. And this deal would go to Simon Kerrick.
[18:51] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> Agreed.
[18:51] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Again, he asks for so little!
[18:52] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Well convey that to him and then when he appears before us at a neutral location of his choosing, we can ratify it.
[18:52] <Matsumi Kaze> .......................................
[18:52] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> Deception Island. South America.
[18:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> WOW NOT SKETCHY AT ALL
[18:53] * Nimble Sky-Dragoon looks immensely relieved.
[18:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> but sure.
[18:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'll get my boss. Mister Piccolo?
[18:53] <BIG_Green> I thought you said you didn't make devil's deals.
[18:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'm trying to prevent him from becoming a devil.
[18:54] <BIG_Green> ...All right.
[18:54] <BIG_Green> I'll be there.
[18:54] <The Magistra> Would that make it an Angel's deal
[18:54] <Nimble Sky-Dragoon> I've done it. I've negotiated a truce as a true ambassador, have saved my sovereign, and may well have made the universe a better place. I did it... I have obeyed my master's commands.
[18:54] * Nimble Sky-Dragoon throws down a smoke bomb, and is gone when the smoke clears.
[18:54] *** Nimble Sky-Dragoon [0] has quit IRC (I HAVE carved my name among heroes.)
[18:54] * BIG_Green flies off
[18:55] <Matsumi Kaze> ............................................
[18:55] * TG_Commander_Solaris watches the room, coughing from the smoke
[18:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Maggie can we get a lift.
[18:55] <The Magistra> Sure. Just don't touch the big red button
[18:56] <Vermellia X. Rosso> And we'll need a good catalog of learning materials and enough tech to let him do what he wants...
[18:56] * The Magistra opens the door.
[18:56] <Matsumi Kaze> .................................
[18:56] * Vermellia X. Rosso also looks up specs on Ur-Quan planetatry slave barriers.
[18:56] * Vermellia X. Rosso goes in
[18:57] <The Magistra> Anyone else coming?
[18:57] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Heh. Why worry about tech?
[18:57] * Matsumi Kaze just sinks in a corner and hugs her knees
[18:57] <The Magistra> Matsi. You coming?
[18:57] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Give him his world and leave him with the responsibility of constructing them. After all, he does desire sovereignity.
[18:57] * The Magistra starts prepping the TARDIS
[18:57] <Matsumi Kaze> ..leave me alone
[18:58] <The Magistra> Fine.
[18:58] * Vermellia X. Rosso doesn't understand why Matsumi is so pissed but guesses it's some prior betrayak
[18:58] * The Magistra closes the door and the TARDIS vanishes
[18:59] * The Magistra is away 
[18:59] * Vermellia X. Rosso also practices her motormouth spell
[18:59] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Hmmm, how very intriguing though.
[19:00] * Vermellia X. Rosso is away 
[19:01] * Matsumi Kaze just buries her face in her knees
[19:02] <TG_Commander_Solaris> kay
[19:04] * A portal appears in the corner of the room, leading to Magistra's tardis
[19:08] * Eitak_Razal walks in. She sits next to Matsumi. "Want a hug?
[19:08] *** Eitak_Razal [Queen@Neggerra.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:08] <@spiritflame> konbanwa eitak_razal
[19:08] <Matsumi Kaze> ....
[19:08] * Matsumi Kaze hugs eitak tightly and buries her face in eitak's shoulder
[19:09] * Eitak_Razal hugs Matsumi back "It's alright"
[19:09] *** Kurisutaru [DemonQueen@unmei.egae.gov] has quit IRC (A senshi's work is never done. And the future is determined by your actions today.)
[19:10] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Oh, Kurisutaru...you're so easily provoked. It's unseemly of you.
[19:11] *** Kitsune no Hime [madamed'amestris@EnclaveFedCom.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa kitsune no hime
[19:11] *** Kurisutaru [DemonQueen@unmei.egae.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa kurisutaru
[19:11] * Kurisutaru PUNCHES the specialist
[19:12] * Kitsune no Hime stands outside the elevator
[19:12] <Kurisutaru> Shut it b[BLEEP]ch. You can speak with my future daughter in law from now on next time you want anything from us.
[19:12] *** Kurisutaru [DemonQueen@unmei.egae.gov] has left #suburbansenshi2 (My past is something I can't change, but I can change my future.)
[19:13] <Kitsune no Hime> Hmm
[19:13] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> My-my-my.
[19:14] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Ahhh! The matriarch-queen of the Langister family!
[19:14] * TG_Commander_Solaris keeps quiet
[19:15] * The Tanar'ri Specialist waves to Inu-Kit.
[19:16] * Kitsune no Hime bobs her head in greeting
[19:17] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Kurisutaru is as volatile as ever I see.
[19:17] <Kitsune no Hime> I would expect nothing less from her
[19:19] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Still, it just seems like such a waste of energy.
[19:20] <Kitsune no Hime> She will do as she will
[19:20] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Her people are a part of a larger world now.
[19:21] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> And new directions beckon, but to each their own.
[19:21] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> You missed it earlier, Inu-Kit. Kerrick is apparently envious of your husband.
[19:22] <Kitsune no Hime> Envious of my husband. And what, pray tell, would make him jealous of Solarchos?
[19:23] <TG_Commander_Solaris> this can't end well
[19:25] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Solarchos as Governor-Militant does have a large amount of executive power. Not absolute, but within the realm of protecting the Federation, especially Unmei and Egae, his authority is vast.
[19:26] <Kitsune no Hime> Vast, but not unlimited.
[19:28] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Of course not. The Federation is an impressive socio-capitalistic militocracy. And it's still growing slowly. The Demons of Unmei have a great opportunity. But they're all so incredibly proud of themselves.
[19:29] <Kitsune no Hime> I especially hold pride in what the future has in store.
[19:30] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Kurisutaru's kind have pride in maintaining the past they've governed for the last several thousand years. I suppose it's a form of growing pains for them.
[19:31] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> How IS your progeny this evening?
[19:31] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:31] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain
[19:32] <Kitsune no Hime> Depends on the progeny you refer to
[19:32] * David O`Cain walks in, munching on pork and shrimp pot stickers from a bowl
[19:32] <David O`Cain> Hey, guys. What's up?
[19:33] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Well, who is the one most on your mind at this moment?
[19:34] * The Tanar'ri Specialist gazes coolly towards David.
[19:34] * Matsumi Kaze is staying in the corner
[19:35] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> What troubles the Quinox Senshi so much?
[19:35] * Eitak_Razal stays with Matsumi
[19:37] <Kitsune no Hime> My little Natalia is doing well tonight
[19:37] * The Tanar'ri Specialist looks to see if Inu-Kit is by herself or concealing a little one with her.
[19:38] * TG_Commander_Solaris looks at Mats. "Join the clubh."
[19:38] * Kitsune no Hime is currently alone...and even has armor on beneath her kimono
[19:39] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Oohhh, no little one?
[19:39] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> I would have much liked to meet her.
[19:40] * The Tanar'ri Specialist prods Inu-Kit's armor with the tip of one of her wings.
[19:40] <Kitsune no Hime> Perhaps ask her father to bring her downstairs
[19:40] * David O`Cain looks at the Tanar'ri for a moment, "Hmmm."
[19:40] * Eitak_Razal gets up and walks over to the resturant and returns with a snack and drinks for matsumi and herself. "Want some Matsumi?"
[19:41] <Matsumi Kaze> ..yeah.....I could use it
[19:41] * The Tanar'ri Specialist is still wrapped up in a cloak that conceals just about everything about her except her eyes - deep, vibrant green.
[19:42] <Kitsune no Hime> Oh very well. If you want to meet her then I will fetch her.
[19:43] *** Aratasujou has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:43] <@spiritflame> konbanwa aratasujou
[19:43] * Aratasujou is carrying a little someone with her!
[19:43] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:43] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chibi-nat
[19:43] <Kitsune no Hime> Ah there she is...
[19:43] <Aratasujou> Me gots her for you!
[19:43] * Eitak_Razal gives Matsumi the snack
[19:44] * Matsumi Kaze nibbles it carefully...
[19:45] * Eitak_Razal hands her a bottle of ginger ale as well
[19:45] * Aratasujou gives Natalia to her mother, trilling happily!
[19:45] *** Aratasujou has left #suburbansenshi2 (NYORO~!! =^ ^=)
[19:46] * Chibi-Nat reaches out to her Mommy and squees!
[19:46] <Kitsune no Hime> Hello, darling
[19:46] * Kitsune no Hime holds natalia happily
[19:47] <David O`Cain> Hi, Natalia.
[19:47] * Chibi-Nat W-I-G-G-L-E-S!!!!!!!
[19:47] * Kitsune no Hime holds up Natalia for everyone to see
[19:49] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Awwww! So lively!
[19:51] <Kitsune no Hime> She's a very playful little girl
[19:51] * Chibi-Nat tries to reach out towards Mommy. :D
[19:52] * Kitsune no Hime huggles natalia
[19:52] * The Magistra's TARDIS appears
[19:52] *** Catriona [c_langister@secrethideout.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:52] <@spiritflame> konbanwa catriona
[19:52] * Catriona rushes in and hugs her baby sister!
[19:53] <Catriona> My adorable baby sister!
[19:53] <Catriona> My amazingly beautiful mother :D
[19:53] *** The Magistra [SageLord@TimeyWhimey.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:53] <@spiritflame> konbanwa the magistra
[19:54] * Catriona is trying DESPERATELY to keep out of trouble from the prank she pulled on Morrigan
[19:54] * Chibi-Nat nibbles on Mommy's ear. :3
[19:54] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Such energy she has!
[19:54] <Kitsune no Hime> Catriona...
[19:55] *** Vermellia X. Rosso [vsxr@s-proc1.kasterborous.sen] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:55] <@spiritflame> konbanwa vermellia x. rosso
[19:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> WHEE
[19:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I think.
[19:55] <David O`Cain> Hey, Verm.
[19:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> TBH I feel slimy giving him things.
[19:55] <Catriona> Yes, Mommy?
[19:55] <The Magistra> MATSUMI! Come here!
[19:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I am still waiting for an M. Night Shamalamaldong twist.
[19:56] <Kitsune no Hime> Is there a reason for your flattery tonight
[19:56] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I really don't want to be a Neville Chamberlain...
[19:56] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I hope he's honest.
[19:56] * TG_Commander_Solaris sits on a sofa
[19:56] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> She fed Morrigan liquor-filled chocolates in that the liquor was replaced with laxatives.
[19:56] <Catriona> ................
[19:56] * Matsumi Kaze looks up..and gets up slowly, walking over
[19:56] *** Catriona [c_langister@secrethideout.net] has quit IRC (TATTLE TALE)
[19:56] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Oh, he's not, Scarlet One.
[19:56] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> >:D
[19:57] <David O`Cain> Um, what happened, Verm?
[19:57] <The Magistra> Eliza's in the TARDIS
[19:57] <The Magistra> I'm sure she'd be happy to see you're alive and I'm sure you're happy to see her'
[19:57] * Kitsune no Hime glances in the direction Catriona disappeared
[19:58] * Matsumi Kaze sniffles.....and walks into the TARDIS
[19:58] <Chibi-Nat> Ook?
[19:58] * Chibi-Nat wonders where the other fox girl went that smells like one of her sisters?
[19:58] <Vermellia X. Rosso> We won.
[19:58] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Well we both won.
[19:59] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I think.
[19:59] <Kitsune no Hime> Is there something wrong, baby girl?
[19:59] <Chibi-Nat> Abah!
[20:00] <Chibi-Nat> Poocha badfjbaa moocah!
[20:00] <David O`Cain> Um, okay. So, what were you able to do, and how was it accomplished?
[20:01] * Kitsune no Hime kisses natalia's forehead and strokes her ears
[20:01] * Matsumi Kaze looks around
[20:01] * Eliza McIntash runs up and hugs Matsumi. There are tears in her eyes!
[20:02] * Matsumi Kaze sniffles..and hugs eliza back tightly
[20:02] <Vermellia X. Rosso> We gave him amnesty for past crimes, a place to hidey-hole and a kingdom of his own.
[20:03] <David O`Cain> In exchange for what?
[20:04] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> A world of his own he hasn't really done much of anything to establish or build for himself.
[20:04] <Vermellia X. Rosso> the dragonballs, and the promise of never seeking them again, and of not encroaching on our terrories
[20:04] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ^territories
[20:04] * Eliza McIntash does not say anything, and hugs Matsumi tightly.
[20:04] <The Magistra> And we got Eliza back
[20:04] * Matsumi Kaze is not saying anything either..and is just hugging her
[20:04] * Chibi-Nat pats on Mommy's shoulders. :D
[20:05] <David O`Cain> Hmm. Do you think he'll take it?
[20:05] * Kitsune no Hime doesn't feel Natalia's patting through her armor, but giggles a bit at her energy
[20:05] * Chibi-Nat starts giving Mommy rapid tail-pats, but feels something underneath her clothes. :O
[20:06] <Eliza McIntash> Somebody knew... and told me not to be afraid...
[20:06] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I'm glad...
[20:06] <Vermellia X. Rosso> He did.
[20:07] * Kitsune no Hime smiles and tail pats natalia back
[20:07] <David O`Cain> I see.
[20:07] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> He did indeed. Let's see what he actually does with it and whether he'll adhere to his own agreements.
[20:07] <Eliza McIntash> I don't know who... but they said that there was trouble ahead, I needed to be strong...
[20:07] * Chibi-Nat pats her hands against the hard-something under Mommy's clothes. It feels funny.
[20:08] * Eliza McIntash hugs Matsumi. "I'm back now. I never cried. I made it. I'm alive.
[20:08] <Kitsune no Hime> Oh my...curious about mommy's armor, Natalia?
[20:08] * Matsumi Kaze sniffles..and looks at eliza...she has tears in her eyes
[20:09] * Eliza McIntash smiles back. "I didn't... I didn't even know you were alive."
[20:09] <Chibi-Nat> Mah! Mah!
[20:09] <Matsumi Kaze> sorry...I upset you..like that *smiles*
[20:10] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> That's right. Inu-Kit has taken a page from her husband!
[20:10] * Kitsune no Hime pulls open her kimono a bit. She has thin, but strong armor beneath it. It resembles a kevlar vest with sleeves down to her elbows. It also extends to her knees for flexibility and mobility.
[20:10] * TG_Commander_Solaris keeps quiet
[20:10] <Eliza McIntash> He told me... that you lived. It gave me strength to go on.
[20:10] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I'm glad...
[20:11] * David O`Cain looks at the Tanar'ri again, "So, who are you?"
[20:11] <Eliza McIntash> So, since you are alive, and I'm alive.....
[20:11] <Eliza McIntash> <.<
[20:11] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Oh, just somebody Morrigan knows. ^___^
[20:11] <Eliza McIntash> And I've returned....
[20:11] <Eliza McIntash> Maybe we can talk about me having my old job back? ^_____%
[20:11] * Chibi-Nat pokes Mommy's armor with her tails.
[20:12] <Matsumi Kaze> it was never closed!
[20:12] <Matsumi Kaze> :)
[20:12] <Eliza McIntash> So... I'm so happy to see all of you again!
[20:12] <Kitsune no Hime> My my you're a curious little Kit
[20:13] <Eliza McIntash> ....does anybody have any chocolate?
[20:13] <Eliza McIntash> :D
[20:13] <Chibi-Nat> :D
[20:13] <Matsumi Kaze> will a chocolate cake do?
[20:14] * The Tanar'ri Specialist is very interested in the antics of Natalia.
[20:14] <Eliza McIntash> Yup yup!
[20:14] * Eliza McIntash waves to the Winged Cloaked woman.
[20:14] * Vermellia X. Rosso sits on Unknown Sofa, musing.
[20:14] *** The Actuary [actvarivs@cia001.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa the actuary
[20:14] * The Tanar'ri Specialist waves back. "You survived your captivity, I see."
[20:14] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Hi Mom...
[20:15] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Did I just negotiate with a terrorist and give in to evil?
[20:15] <The Actuary> Heh.
[20:15] * TG_Commander_Solaris still keeps quiet
[20:15] * Matsumi Kaze runs over to the resteraunt
[20:15] <The Actuary> You minimized bloodshed and devised the cleverest containment system possible.
[20:16] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Huh?
[20:16] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> O rly?
[20:16] <The Actuary> Kerrick has his kingdom. And in time, it will grow.
[20:17] * Chibi-Nat continues to pat at Mommy's armor and wonders how she'll be able to feed? :(
[20:17] <The Actuary> He will have millions-- perhaps billions of subjects... all of which he will be paranoically surveilling.
[20:17] * Kitsune no Hime has a bottle
[20:17] <The Actuary> Think about it.
[20:17] * Eliza McIntash waves to the Tanar'ri.
[20:17] * TG_Commander_Solaris keeps quiet
[20:18] <The Actuary> He will eventually overextend his consciousness, burn out from micromanaging, or eventually lose himself to his own multitudes.
[20:18] <The Actuary> At the least he will be far to preoccupied to bother us.
[20:18] * Matsumi Kaze returns with two plates of chocolate cake with hot fudge sauce covering it and chocolate shavings on it
[20:18] * Eliza McIntash looks at Chi-bit. "Hey there, little Kit."
[20:18] <The Actuary> Lest his grip on his worlds slip from within.
[20:18] <Kitsune no Hime> Natalia, are you hungry?
[20:18] <Eliza McIntash> OH, man!
[20:18] * The Tanar'ri Specialist waves back to Eliza
[20:18] * Eliza McIntash noms.
[20:19] * Matsumi Kaze eats too!
[20:19] * Chibi-Nat peers back at Eliza. :3
[20:19] * TG_Commander_Solaris keeps herself quiet
[20:19] <The Actuary> and now, for the first time... he has something to lose.
[20:19] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> You make it sound like you don't have much faith in the Liche's administrative skills.
[20:20] <The Actuary> Tell me, Tanar'ri.
[20:20] <The Actuary> Knowing his personality as you do... can you see him trusting middle management to get it right?
[20:20] * Chibi-Nat curls up with Mommy and relaxes.
[20:20] <The Actuary> And if his spawn become half as avaricious as he is...
[20:20] <The Actuary> he'll be fending them off left and right.
[20:20] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Not at all. He's no Langister.
[20:21] * Kitsune no Hime smiles and holds Natalia
[20:21] * The Actuary nearly chokes on laughter
[20:21] <Matsumi Kaze> I could..use some help too, eliza
[20:21] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> As for his spawn, he can't have heirs. He's too self-absorbed to trust in heirs.
[20:21] <The Actuary> I remember an extremely paranoid Langister.
[20:21] <Matsumi Kaze> need to find a good script for this first performance this year
[20:22] * The Actuary looks over to Eliza.
[20:22] <The Actuary> He's made her, Filibert, the oriental and who knows how many more.
[20:22] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Who was tamed by a certain fox-woman if I recall correctly.
[20:22] <The Actuary> He won't stop.
[20:22] * The Tanar'ri Specialist looks over at Inu-Kit and nods.
[20:22] <The Actuary> Heh.
[20:23] * TG_Commander_Solaris sighs as she stays on the sofa
[20:23] * The Actuary ruffles Vermellia's hair.
[20:23] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> No, you're correct. The Liche can't help what it is.
[20:23] <Eliza McIntash> Uh... I have a name, you know.
[20:23] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Especially since his paranoia is far more deeply rooted.
[20:23] <The Actuary> You did well, daughter.
[20:23] <Matsumi Kaze> her name is eliza!
[20:24] <The Actuary> Don't worry yourself.
[20:24] <The Actuary> If I'd been in charge, we would be at war right now.
[20:24] <Eliza McIntash> ....He said he'd kill me. Right in front of you, if you messed it up.
[20:24] * Kitsune no Hime finds somewhere to sit
[20:24] <Eliza McIntash> He made some dagger... it looked like ruby and bone.
[20:25] * Eliza McIntash shakes her head, trying not to think about it.
[20:25] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> And THERE we see the real nature of the Liche.
[20:25] <Eliza McIntash> BUT screw that!
[20:25] <Eliza McIntash> That's in the past. Matsumi, I believe you needed help with a script?
[20:25] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Which is why I felt s[BLEEP]tty dealing with him.
[20:25] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah I can't figure out what to do for one!
[20:26] * TG_Commander_Solaris ponders wher Dante is
[20:26] * Chibi-Nat reaches out at someone as Mommy passes close by them. :3
[20:26] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> At least now you know exactly where he'll be. In fact...this could be a hidden opportunity.
[20:26] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" and all.
[20:27] <Eitak_Razal> Eliza. I'm sorry.
[20:27] * Eitak_Razal bows "Gomen"
[20:27] <Eliza McIntash> Sorry for what, Eitak?
[20:27] <Eliza McIntash> Hey... you don't need to bow! You are a queen!
[20:28] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> His world and the principality he'll endeavor to establish will require resources, time, and people. Such things can be adjusted and influenced in small and minor ways to alter their course.
[20:28] <Vermellia X. Rosso> no.
[20:28] <Eitak_Razal> Me and Nivek followed you from the theather the night you went missing. We were going to alter the timeline and take you someplace safe but Simon snatched you while we were tailing you
[20:28] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I won't mess with his worlds. We promised.
[20:28] <Vermellia X. Rosso> As long as he doesn't hurt people here trying to build them up let him do what he wants.
[20:29] <Vermellia X. Rosso> We'll be ready for whatever might some out.
[20:29] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ^come
[20:29] <Eliza McIntash> But, Eitak, everything was fine.
[20:30] * The Actuary is away: Letting father and Gemini know it's all right to come back, and to return the balls they collected.
[20:30] <Eliza McIntash> Don't beat yourself up for what COULD happen, okay? My friends at work taught me that. :)
[20:30] <Eitak_Razal> I know. I just feel like I failed.
[20:30] * Kitsune no Hime sits quietly and holds Natalia
[20:31] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> As you wish. You did indeed promise. However...other's HAVEN'T. He did mention other beings he was fearful of.
[20:31] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Or did you fail to notice those names, Scarlet One?
[20:32] <Chibi-Nat> Oocha?
[20:32] * Chibi-Nat reaches up and tugs on Mommy's ear.
[20:32] * TG_Commander_Solaris keeps quiet
[20:32] * TG_Commander_Solaris ponders if she should call dante
[20:33] <Eliza McIntash> Eitak, listen to me.
[20:33] <Eliza McIntash> Somebody told me once that you can't really change the past.
[20:33] <Eliza McIntash> ....I dunno if this was a time lord, or a philosopher, but don't you think it is true?
[20:34] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Well that's between him and them. I'd trust he's smart enough to know ho's coming after him.
[20:34] <Eliza McIntash> I appreciate your trying. You know that.
[20:34] * Eliza McIntash yawns.
[20:34] <Matsumi Kaze> tired, eliza?
[20:34] * Eitak_Razal knows it's not true, but she doesn't say anything
[20:34] <David O`Cain> Hopefully, Verm.
[20:34] <Eliza McIntash> Well, Matsumi, for *some reason* I have not gotten much sleep for the past couple days. :P
[20:35] *** The Tanar'ri Specialist has left #suburbansenshi2
[20:35] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:35] <@spiritflame> konbanwa solarchos
[20:35] * TG_Commander_Solaris keeps to herself
[20:35] <Solarchos> Did I just see...?
[20:35] <Matsumi Kaze> gotcha :P
[20:35] <Solarchos> Oh, hello Vermellia.
[20:35] <Solarchos> Ah! Love!
[20:35] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Hey-o
[20:36] <David O`Cain> Hey, Solar. Who do you think you just saw, man?
[20:36] * Solarchos quickly goes over and sits down next to Inu-Kit. "How's Natalia this evening?"
[20:36] <Kitsune no Hime> Playful
[20:36] <Solarchos> That was one of the Tanar'ri that came to help. She...I've seen her before.
[20:38] * Matsumi Kaze giggles ^^
[20:38] <Eliza McIntash> Hi Solarchos!
[20:38] <Eliza McIntash> All's well.
[20:38] * Eliza McIntash reaches to shake his hand, and notices she's still got chocolate on one finger.
[20:39] <David O`Cain> Who was it, then?
[20:39] <Solarchos> I think that was Morrigan's boss.
[20:39] * Chibi-Nat reaches up and grabs hold of Daddy's ear and pulls!
[20:39] <Solarchos> Ow!
[20:40] * Chibi-Nat pulls Daddy down onto Mommy's lap and tries to climb on top of him. ^__^
[20:40] <David O`Cain> Silly Natalia. XD
[20:41] * Chibi-Nat has captured Daddy for Mommy!
[20:41] * Kitsune no Hime laughs
[20:43] <Solarchos> She's got me!
[20:44] <Solarchos> I'm captured! The Governor-Militant has been brought low by a baby Kit!
[20:44] <David O`Cain> Anyway, who was Morrigan's boss again?
[20:44] * Eliza McIntash also laughs.
[20:45] * Kitsune no Hime lets Natalia climb
[20:45] * Chibi-Nat howls! "eeeerrr-ooooooooooooooo!" =^ ^=
[20:46] <Matsumi Kaze> BACK AGAIN TOGETHER
[20:46] <Eliza McIntash> Indeed. :-)
[20:47] * TG_Commander_Solaris stays on the sofa
[20:47] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: Solarchos is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[20:48] <Solarchos> Now love, did I hear it right that Kurisutaru was here as well?
[20:48] <Solarchos> You don't remember David? Morrigan's boss is Chylanria, the Soul-Burner.
[20:48] <Matsumi Kaze> high five? *offers a high five to eliza*
[20:49] <Kitsune no Hime> Yes she was here
[20:49] * Eliza McIntash high-fives
[20:49] <David O`Cain> That was her?! S[BLEEP]t. Been way too long since I'd seen her last, Solar.
[20:50] <Solarchos> What was she so agitated about though?
[20:51] <Eliza McIntash> Hi David!
[20:52] * Kitsune no Hime watches Natalia climb all over her daddy
[20:53] <David O`Cain> Hey, Eliza.
[20:53] * Eliza McIntash yawns again.
[20:54] <Eliza McIntash> Guys, I think I need to take a break. It was a very different time where I have been for a while. I'll tell you all about it later, okay?
[20:55] <Solarchos> So long, Eliza.
[20:55] <Eliza McIntash> ....
[20:55] <Eliza McIntash> Heh, I just don't know which comfy bed I want to tuck into!
[20:55] <Chibi-Nat> :3
[20:55] *** Eliza McIntash [0] has quit IRC ( I bet that shower is going to feel GOOD.)
[20:55] * Chibi-Nat tries to climb on top of Mommy too!
[20:55] * Matsumi Kaze smiles and giggles..and does a happy dance
[20:57] * TG_Commander_Solaris stays on the sofa
[20:57] * Kitsune no Hime holds Natalia
[20:58] <David O`Cain> Feeling much better, Matsumi?
[20:58] <Solarchos> You look a lot better now, Matsumi.
[20:58] * Chibi-Nat nibbles on Mommy's nose. :3
[20:58] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm!
[21:00] * Chibi-Nat growls "fiercely" as she tries to pull Mommy down on top of Daddy too!
[21:01] * Kitsune no Hime giggles and falls over
[21:02] <Solarchos> She's got us both now. XD
[21:03] * Chibi-Nat is the greatest Kit of all! >:3
[21:03] * David O`Cain chuckles at Natalia's antics
[21:03] <Kitsune no Hime> I see that
[21:05] <Chibi-Nat> eeeee-oooooo!
[21:05] <Chibi-Nat> >:3
[21:05] * TG_Commander_Solaris watches the room, almost feeling jealous
[21:05] * Chibi-Nat flops over onto Mommy and Daddy and curls up with them both, looking as happy and relaxed as any Kit can be.
[21:07] <Kitsune no Hime> It seems someone wanted to be with both of us
[21:08] <David O`Cain> Awwwww.
[21:08] <Solarchos> That surprises you, love?
[21:10] <Kitsune no Hime> No of course not
[21:11] <Meanwhile, in Gensokyo> the girls are having entirely too much fun again and are attempting to share the joy with you guys.
[21:13] <David O`Cain> Wow.
[21:13] <Solarchos> Ready to bring our littlest warlord back home to bed, love?
[21:14] <Solarchos> ...wow, look at Meiling dance!
[21:14] <Kitsune no Hime> I suppose if we must
[21:15] * Matsumi Kaze relaxes on the Q sofa ^^
[21:16] * TG_Commander_Solaris in on the sofa
[21:16] * Kitsune no Hime picks up Natalia and carries her to the elevator
[21:16] <Solarchos> Good night everyone.
[21:16] <Chibi-Nat> >:3
[21:16] <David O`Cain> Night, Langisters.
[21:17] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Kerrick is envious of me? That just sounds a little odd.)
[21:17] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Falls asleep in Mommy's arms.)
[21:18] * TG_Commander_Solaris keeps silent
[21:19] * Matsumi Kaze drinks some hot tea
[21:19] *** Kitsune no Hime [madamed'amestris@EnclaveFedCom.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (May it be, when darkness falls, your heart will be true.)
[21:24] * TG_Commander_Solaris coughs
[21:27] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Well today was a big day for meee
[21:28] <Matsumi Kaze> for all of us!!!
[21:29] <David O`Cain> No kidding. Celebrate good times, come on?
[21:29] * Matsumi Kaze GLOMP HUGS ROSSOS
[21:29] <Matsumi Kaze> *Rosso
[21:29] <Matsumi Kaze> ..thank you for saving her
[21:31] <Vermellia X. Rosso> *^^*
[21:31] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'm glad I could ^^
[21:32] * The Shadow Architect is away: I don't just keep her around for her combat skills.
[21:32] <Vermellia X. Rosso> >_>
[21:32] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I've never really been anything but a fighter.
[21:32] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Today was the first day I did something... different.
[21:32] <Matsumi Kaze> I will remember this...as long as I live
[21:33] * QMats texts X. Rosso     and I always do.
[21:33] * TG_Commander_Solaris sighs
[21:33] <Vermellia X. Rosso> :O
[21:33] * Vermellia X. Rosso tears up
[21:34] <Matsumi Kaze> you ok?
[21:35] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Yeah :D
[21:35] * Vermellia X. Rosso closes her phone
[21:35] <Matsumi Kaze> oh well good thought you were upset or something
[21:35] <Vermellia X. Rosso> You know... Granpa always said he wanted to be a Mediator but could never quite get to that.
[21:36] * TG_Commander_Solaris still feels like crap, despite the foxes' left
[21:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I wonder if I should look into it.
[21:36] <David O`Cain> Perhaps a new calling? (shrugs)
[21:38] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Maybe someday... I really like fighting kekekekeek
[21:38] <David O`Cain> Heh.
[21:45] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'm off!
[21:45] * Vermellia X. Rosso waves
[21:45] *** Vermellia X. Rosso [vsxr@s-proc1.kasterborous.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Get out of the way!)
[21:48] * TG_Commander_Solaris is on the sofa. "maybe i should go."
[21:49] <Matsumi Kaze> oh?
[21:51] <David O`Cain> See ya, Verm.
[22:14] * TG_Commander_Solaris looks around
[22:21] * TG_Commander_Solaris takes her leave
[22:21] *** TG_Commander_Solaris [solarrunes@teamgalactic.hq.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2 (rest)
[22:29] <Matsumi Kaze> ♫
[22:30] <David O`Cain> So, quite the night, Matsumi.
[22:31] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm!
[22:32] <David O`Cain> Things been going well at the theatre?
[22:33] <Matsumi Kaze> ooooh getting back into the swing of things
[22:35] <David O`Cain> That's good.
[22:42] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm!
[22:54] * David O`Cain grabs a bottle of beer
[22:55] <David O`Cain> Oh, Masaki made some pretty good pot stickers made with pork and shrimp. Tasted pretty good to me.
[22:55] <Matsumi Kaze> oh man yeah she's awesome at that!
[23:01] <David O`Cain> Yep. Even took some with me to munch on while I was here. I was still hungry at the time. ^_^;
[23:03] <Matsumi Kaze> hee
[23:04] <David O`Cain> But yeah, pork and shrimp together's pretty good.
[23:13] <David O`Cain> Carrie's getting better at adjusting. She's still coming to grips about the various dishes.
[23:13] * Carrie texts Dad     do I really have to do the dishes tomorrow?
[23:19] * David O`Cain texts Carrie     Yes. I'll even give you a hand with them.
[23:21] * Carrie texts dad     K. night
[23:21] <Matsumi Kaze> hm?
[23:22] <David O`Cain> Carrie was concerned about washing dishes.
[23:22] <Matsumi Kaze> ooooooh
[23:25] <David O`Cain> Yeah.
[23:26] <David O`Cain> Gonna give her a hand, though.
[23:32] <Matsumi Kaze> awww that's nice
[23:35] <David O`Cain> Yep.
[00:06] * Matsumi Kaze just lounges
[00:22] <David O`Cain> Quiet night.
[00:24] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm
[00:35] <David O`Cain> I better get home. Take care, Matsumi.
[00:35] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (And good night.)
[00:38] <Matsumi Kaze> night!
[00:38] *** Eliza McIntash has joined #suburbansenshi2
[00:38] <@spiritflame> konbanwa eliza mcintash
[00:40] * Eliza McIntash walks in, wearing poofy pajamas, with her hair equally poofy.
[00:41] <Eliza McIntash> ^_^
[00:41] <Matsumi Kaze> hey, eliza!!
[00:42] <Matsumi Kaze> by the way..what do you think of the new look ^_^
[00:42] <Eliza McIntash> I... didn't even notice <.<
[00:42] <Eliza McIntash> But ah.... your voice and arms felt the same when I hugged you. That was all I paid attention to.
[00:43] <Matsumi Kaze> awww oh well!
[00:44] <Matsumi Kaze> you look comfy!
[00:44] <Eliza McIntash> Well, I pampered myself.
[00:45] <Matsumi Kaze> so where you staying tonight?
[00:46] <Eliza McIntash> Well, that's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about.
[00:46] <Eliza McIntash> When I heard you had died... I started thinking.
[00:46] <Eliza McIntash> Actually, it's more that I could not STOP thinking.
[00:46] <Eliza McIntash> My job... is to work with soldiers.
[00:46] <Eliza McIntash> My friends? They have very very dangerous jobs.
[00:47] <Eliza McIntash> I realized that this might be only the FIRST time that I had to deal with watching one of you.... you know... <.<
[00:47] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah true enough
[00:49] <Eliza McIntash> Well, I'm happy to be back, Matsumi, but I really still have not gotten over watching you die.
[00:50] <Eliza McIntash> ...I can't belive I just said that sentence.
[00:51] <Matsumi Kaze> no no go on!
[00:51] <Eliza McIntash> I just... when I asked to serve under you, and demanded that I not have a combat role, I was concerned about my own safety.
[00:52] <Eliza McIntash> I realize, now... finally, that my own safety is not the only thing I care about.
[00:54] * Matsumi Kaze nods slowly, listening
[00:56] <Eliza McIntash> I mean... the other girls and I... well...
[00:56] <Eliza McIntash> I guess I have spent a lot of time thinking, is all.
[00:58] <Matsumi Kaze> I understand
[01:00] <Eliza McIntash> IF I wanted to work somewhere else, where I knew I didn't need to worry about being exposed to watching people die, you would understand, right?
[01:00] <Eliza McIntash> You'd provide a reference and everything, right?
[01:00] <Matsumi Kaze> totally!
[01:00] <Matsumi Kaze> with one catch
[01:01] <Matsumi Kaze> well two really
[01:01] <Matsumi Kaze> wait no one...confusing!
[01:01] <Matsumi Kaze> and this is it..............
[01:01] <Matsumi Kaze> ...as long as you keep in touch
[01:02] <Eliza McIntash> Well, I said "IF," you know.
[01:02] <Matsumi Kaze> oooooh ok
[01:03] * Matsumi Kaze yaaawns
[01:04] <Matsumi Kaze> I better get some sleep....emotional day today!
[01:05] <Eliza McIntash> You have no idea.
[01:06] <Matsumi Kaze> night, eliza!
[01:07] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (a good night)
[01:08] * Eliza McIntash brushes her hair, and hangs around a while.
[02:16] * Eliza McIntash yawns.
[09:18] * John Constantine sips some tea with dad.
[09:19] <John Constantine> So basically, aside from the Dragonballs... Kerrick held himself [Eliza] as hostage, and was being watched by Wright [himself].
[09:19] <John Constantine> And Eliza didn't look at that worried.
[09:19] * John Constantine sips his tea
[09:20] <@Doctor Xadium> ...You think we got manipulated?
[09:20] <John Constantine> Well, who knows. The word you want is 'played', by the way.
[09:21] <@Doctor Xadium> God help you if I ever become hip, John Constantine.
[09:21] <John Constantine> That's terrifying.
[09:21] <@Doctor Xadium> Do you think Eliza was in on it?
[09:22] <John Constantine> Well, maybe.
[09:22] <John Constantine> Maybe she thought she was doing the right thing by co-operating, or she's still his puppet or I'm just flat out wrong.
[09:23] <@Doctor Xadium> Kerrick doesn't make it easy, does he?
[09:23] <John Constantine> The Demon with a Thousand Faces.
[09:23] <John Constantine> Some of whom you love, some of whom you hate.
[09:24] <John Constantine> But at the end of the day, that's our relationship with creation as a whole, isn't it.
[09:24] <@Doctor Xadium> Yes.
[09:25] * @Doctor Xadium 's watch goes off. "Well, time for work."
[09:25] <John Constantine> Later, pop.
[09:25] * @Doctor Xadium is away: ...Not gonna lie, that's still going to take some getting used to.
[09:25] <John Constantine> ....You have no idea what's coming :P
[09:25] * John Constantine is away 
[17:36] *** Kurisutaru [DemonQueen@unmei.egae.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:36] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa kurisutaru
[17:36] * Kurisutaru is clearly still pissed
[17:37] * Matsumi Kaze is reading a paper
[17:37] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:37] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa matsumi kaze
[17:40] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[17:44] *** Kurisutaru [DemonQueen@unmei.egae.gov] has quit IRC (A senshi's work is never done. And the future is determined by your actions today.)
[19:34] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:34] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain
[19:36] <David O`Cain> Hm. Guess everyone's rather busy tonight.
[19:54] * The_Magistra lurks nearby
[19:54] * The Magistra is being counterproductive and informing you that he/she/it/whatever is lurking.
[19:55] * David O`Cain shrugs and heads over to the digital pinball table
[20:13] *** Aratasujou has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa aratasujou
[20:13] <Aratasujou> NYORO!!!
[20:13] <Aratasujou> :3
[20:15] * Aratasujou places watermelons on various tables.
[20:17] <David O`Cain> Oh, hey, Ara-su.
[20:20] <Aratasujou> Konichiwa! How you be?
[20:22] <David O`Cain> I'm doing pretty good. You?
[20:23] <Aratasujou> Me be good! Tanar'ri be leaving soon, so me be happier.
[20:25] <David O`Cain> Really?
[20:27] * Aratasujou nod-nods. "Me no be comfortable with other Tanar'ri. Morrigan-baka be fine, but others me no like as much."
[20:28] <David O`Cain> How come?
[20:31] <Aratasujou> Me be scared about them. ^__^;
[20:32] <David O`Cain> Okay. So, why're you scared of them, then?
[20:33] <Aratasujou> Me be made by them!
[20:33] <Aratasujou> But...me be scared of them too.
[20:34] <David O`Cain> But why, though?
[20:37] <Aratasujou> Me no be sure. Maybe because they all be sneaky.
[20:38] <David O`Cain> I suppose. To be honest, I don't think that there's no reason to be scared of them.
[20:39] <Aratasujou> You think?
[20:39] <Aratasujou> Why that?
[20:42] <David O`Cain> Well, I haven't found a reason be scared of them.
[20:47] <Aratasujou> They still be scary.
[20:47] <Aratasujou> Chylanria... ><;
[20:48] <David O`Cain> Hmm.
[20:50] <Aratasujou> She can be scary!
[20:54] <David O`Cain> I wouldn't worry about it, ya goof.
[20:54] <Aratasujou> You think?
[20:57] <David O`Cain> Of course.
[20:58] <Aratasujou> You no see her back home though.
[21:01] <David O`Cain> I haven't, that's true.
[21:03] <Aratasujou> She be scary sometimes. You already see here.
[21:03] * David O`Cain nods
[21:10] <Aratasujou> She would have kept attacking that soul-barrier-thingy if you no tell her to stop.
[21:14] <David O`Cain> More than likely she would. However at the time, we didn't know whose they belonged to.
[21:21] <Aratasujou> That no stop her.
[21:26] <David O`Cain> True.
[21:48] <Aratasujou> Oooo! Me gots to go! Solar-kun and Inu-Kit-sama be calling!
[21:50] <David O`Cain> Alrighty. Take care, Ara-su.
[21:52] *** Aratasujou has left #suburbansenshi2 (NYORO~!! =^ ^=)
[21:58] *** Nizhaladax [blackhand@houseixion.eleven-dayempire.dox] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:58] <@spiritflame> konbanwa nizhaladax
[21:58] * Nizhaladax sits on the back of Venus Sofa.
[21:59] <Nizhaladax> Peace in our time.
[21:59] <Nizhaladax> Really, now.
[21:59] <Nizhaladax> This is just the beginning for him.
[21:59] <Nizhaladax> Unlimited Avarice, greed building upon greed.
[22:00] <Nizhaladax> Eventually, he will need room to breathe.
[22:01] <Nizhaladax> You've just kicked the ball down the road a bit. The next time, he won't come back with Dragonballs, but with an armada.
[22:01] <Nizhaladax> You should have killed him.
[22:02] * Mysterious Man flips a coin and catches then checks
[22:02] * Mysterious Man flips the coin again and catches it and checks
[22:04] <Nizhaladax> Hello there, [BLEEP].
[22:05] <Mysterious Man> hm? yes hello
[22:05] * Mysterious Man adjusts his monocle
[22:06] <Nizhaladax> What do you think of the latest developments? Speaking in strictly linear terms, of course.
[22:07] <Mysterious Man> I have nothing to comment...small fry for the most
[22:08] <Nizhaladax> Do you think so?
[22:08] <Mysterious Man> strictly speaking
[22:09] <Mysterious Man> nothing compared to what's to come
[22:09] <Nizhaladax> Hmm.
[22:11] * Nizhaladax looks around the lobby.
[22:12] *** Kurisutaru [DemonQueen@unmei.egae.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:12] <@spiritflame> konbanwa kurisutaru
[22:12] * David O`Cain is still busy with the digital pinball table
[22:13] * Nizhaladax looks at Kurisutaru.
[22:13] *** Kurisutaru is tall, black-haired, dark-eyed woman from Unmei. Born an exiled royal from Unmei's moon Egae. Kurisutaru may look 19, but she's really 356 years old. She can change into a black fox at will. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: .

[22:13] * Mysterious Man pauses..then flicks the coin to Niz
[22:13] * Kurisutaru irritatedly twitches a black fox ear
[22:13] * Nizhaladax catches it
[22:14] * Nizhaladax observes it
[22:15] * the coin , to a time senstive, is feeling odd...it's like several timelines converging on it...if not millions of timelines...
[22:15] <Nizhaladax> ...
[22:15] <Nizhaladax> How very interesting.
[22:16] <Mysterious Man> what do you think?
[22:16] <Nizhaladax> Where did this come from~?
[22:17] <Mysterious Man> stolen...from a vault
[22:17] <Mysterious Man> an omni paradox
[22:18] * Nizhaladax 's eyes LIGHT UP
[22:18] * Nizhaladax hops off the couch
[22:19] * Nizhaladax stalks over to him with an almost feral intensity.
[22:19] * Kurisutaru sighs
[22:19] <Nizhaladax> Where... when...
[22:20] <Mysterious Man> now why would I say that?
[22:22] * Mysterious Man gives a grin
[22:22] <Nizhaladax> Because I know where to hurt you.
[22:22] * Nizhaladax gives a wider one.
[22:23] <Mysterious Man> and I know where to hurt you
[22:23] <Nizhaladax> Mmm.
[22:24] <Nizhaladax> But who would get hurt first, I wonder~
[22:24] <Mysterious Man> true....oh wouldn't it be fun :3
[22:25] <Mysterious Man> tell you what....
[22:25] <Mysterious Man> I'll give you the secret of the location and time....for a favor
[22:25] <Nizhaladax> Oh? What favor?
[22:27] * Mysterious Man sits on a sofa and looks at nizzy
[22:28] * Nizhaladax looks back
[22:31] <Mysterious Man> ...I want access.......
[22:32] <Mysterious Man> ..to the 3rd of september...1752
[22:32] <Mysterious Man> simple..isn't it
[22:33] <Nizhaladax> ...
[22:35] * Mysterious Man 's monocle shines in the light of the hotel
[22:35] <Nizhaladax> Why do you want access to the Eleven Day Empire.
[22:35] <Mysterious Man> that's my business
[22:36] <Nizhaladax> You realize that that is the Seat of House Paradox. Treachery would be met with death.
[22:36] <Nizhaladax> ...Or worse.
[22:37] <Mysterious Man> look me in the eyes.......and try and tell me that I'm afraid
[22:38] * Nizhaladax chuckles and fishes around in her pocket, producing a small key.
[22:38] <Nizhaladax> There is a door on [BLEEP] street.
[22:39] * Mysterious Man catches it
[22:39] <Nizhaladax> Between 12:59:59 and 1:00:00 it can be unlocked with this key.
[22:39] <Mysterious Man> as for this coin..........
[22:40] <Mysterious Man> ...I found it....on the ruins of a planet....
[22:40] <Mysterious Man> clenched in the fingers of a man
[22:40] <Mysterious Man> ...the coin contains the discarded time lines..of Six hundred and thirty one individuals
[22:41] <Mysterious Man> ...six hundred and thirty one paradoxs
[22:41] <Nizhaladax> Delicious.
[22:42] <The Magistra> ....
[22:43] <The Magistra> Let me see that
[22:43] <Nizhaladax> Nope~
[22:43] * Nizhaladax pockets it securely.
[22:43] <The Magistra> I'm not talking to you
[22:44] <Mysterious Man> you don't get it..do you, girl
[22:44] <The Magistra> I've seen that coin before.
[22:46] <Nizhaladax> Hmm.
[22:46] * Nizhaladax shrugs, and flips it over to Magistra.
[22:46] <The Magistra> Where did you find it?
[22:47] * The Magistra catches it, examines it, and cross referances it's timeline with that of the hotel, seeing if this is the first time it's been withing a mile of the hotel
[22:48] * the coin is several thousand paradoxes in one..compressed into a signalarity...it does not corrospond to this timeline
[22:48] <The Magistra> Hmm. Seems I was mistaken
[22:51] * Nizhaladax waves her hand in a "give it back" gesture.
[22:52] * The Magistra glances at the unnamed man. The look in eyes reads "Should I?"
[22:52] <Mysterious Man> ^