the current system time is: Sun Jan 05 15:14 2014; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

<FireFly_9> Not to mention how you tried to "get it on" with the birthday boy by possessing Haruka-poppa, and then when you slmost got her killed you forcibly fused with Jedite to become "Jerika", the most powerful libidinous mis-typer in the known universe.


welcome to #suburbansenshi2

[15:14] <@Texas_Samurai> .
[15:15] * @Texas_Samurai claims this log fer X, good friends n' days off!
[15:16] * LV wakes on the couch...glances down to see Mason still asleep on the couch
[15:16] * Alta Liana[fur] climbs into Gems' lap, sniffing at her
[15:17] * Hideki Kaze finally reaches where Matsumi feel and pulls her out of the snow
[15:17] <Matsumi Kaze> *WHEW* THAT WAS FUN!
[15:17] <Matsumi Kaze> can we do it again???
[15:17] <@Texas_Samurai> Howdy, Lil' one~
[15:17] * @Texas_Samurai holds out her hand t'be smelled
[15:18] * Eiry passes out pieces of pineapple cake. it also has cherries and raisins
[15:18] <Hideki Kaze> ...let's head back instead
[15:18] * LV yawns
[15:18] <@Doctor Xadium> Mm, this is good! :D
[15:18] <Matsumi Kaze> awwww
[15:19] <@Texas_Samurai> Real tasty :D
[15:19] * Alta Liana[fur] sniffs at cake!
[15:19] <Eiry> Thank you, it's one of Sali's older recipes.
[15:20] <@Texas_Samurai> Can she have some?
[15:20] * LV drapes Mason's blanket over him
[15:20] <Eiry> No, not yet. She did get to try pineapple juice and cherry juice earlier, though.
[15:21] * Matsumi Kaze walks back in "I'm back!"
[15:21] <@Texas_Samurai> Sorry lil' one.
[15:21] * Hideki Kaze follows
[15:21] * @Texas_Samurai puts her cake away
[15:21] * Alta Liana[fur] goes to check out X next
[15:23] * @Doctor Xadium hides his cake and lets her sniff about
[15:25] * Alta Liana[fur] sniffs much more around X, he's different!
[15:25] * Matsumi Kaze removes her winter gear
[15:25] <Eiry> You should be ok, she's distracted now :)
[15:25] <@Texas_Samurai> Looks like y' got a fan!
[15:25] * @Texas_Samurai eats cake quickly
[15:26] * LV stretches and goes to the restaurant for something to eat
[15:33] * Alta Liana[fur] climbs up and walks along the back of the couch
[15:36] * LV returns with her food and sits back down next to her sleeping baby
[15:39] * Matsumi Kaze sits at the bar
[15:40] * Hideki Kaze leans against the bar silently
[15:42] <@Texas_Samurai> How's it goin', Matsy?
[15:42] * Matsumi Kaze flicks a beer nut at a random person
[15:43] <Matsumi Kaze> oh alright I suppose..fell off a mountain
[15:43] <Matsumi Kaze> it was kind of fun
[15:44] <Matsumi Kaze> but really today feels..sort of slow......like the crest of the water just before a wave hits and my god what am I talking about
[15:47] * Alta Liana[fur] goes over to look at LV and Mason
[15:48] * LV eats her food
[15:49] *** @RiderHeroProject [MilkyWayWarrior@TeamRK.or.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[15:49] *** @spiritflame sets mode +o @RiderHeroProject

[15:49] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa @riderheroproject
[15:50] <@RiderHeroProject> oy
[15:51] <@RiderHeroProject> why does it feel so drafty in here the past couple days...
[15:51] <@Texas_Samurai> There's a ski resort out th' back soor.
[15:51] <@Texas_Samurai> ^door
[15:51] <@RiderHeroProject> .....
[15:51] <@RiderHeroProject> that would explain things.
[15:53] <@RiderHeroProject> How long till one of us comes back with a broken limb....
[15:54] <Matsumi Kaze> I fell off a mountain!
[15:54] * Alta Liana[fur] gets up to look at Mason
[15:55] * Hideki Kaze mixes two drinks
[15:56] * Hideki Kaze hands matsumi a drink
[15:57] * Matsumi Kaze downs it!
[15:57] <Matsumi Kaze> ....................O_____o
[15:57] <Matsumi Kaze> WOW
[15:57] * LV gathers mason and his bag
[15:58] <Alta Liana[fur]> ??
[15:59] * Alta Liana[fur] was trying to loon at mason D:
[16:00] * There is a loud BANGING sound, coming from the now smoldering and smoking corner of the room.
[16:00] * @Doctor Xadium is away: nap
[16:00] * @Doctor Xadium is away: :<
[16:00] * Matsumi Kaze jumps!
[16:00] * @Texas_Samurai is away: :<
[16:00] <Hideki Kaze> >.>
[16:00] <???> AHAHAHAHAHAHA THE DIMENSIONAL DESORTER WORKS AHAHAHAHAHA
[16:01] * ??? is now known as Professor Peptoslush
[16:01] * Alta Liana[fur] runs over to Eiry
[16:01] * Eiry looks at Professor Peptoslush.
[16:01] *** Professor Peptoslush is a slightly agged man, sporting a spiked Afro of white hair. Clad in a labcoat, blue medical scrubs, and a pair of old ratty converse high tops. His eye appear to be replaced with mechanical ones and he's smiling ever so crazily~~~~~
His image Song is: She blinded me with Science by Thomas Dolby.

[16:01] <Professor Peptoslush> and those FOOLS called me crazy, i TOLD THEM THAT DIMENSIONAL WALLS WERE PAPERTHIN
[16:01] <Hideki Kaze> .............
[16:01] <Matsumi Kaze> .....................
[16:02] <Eiry> Um...
[16:02] * Professor Peptoslush looks around
[16:02] <Professor Peptoslush> HUMANS
[16:02] *** LV [lacie@abyss.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Need to find something to do)
[16:03] <Professor Peptoslush> I honestly expected 10 foot table wildebeests but this will do!
[16:03] <Eiry> Um..some are. Who are you, sir?
[16:04] <Professor Peptoslush> I am Professor Jebediah Peptoslush, head of mechanical jiggery at the institute of SCIENE
[16:06] <Professor Peptoslush> and I am here....TO PROVE THOSE NARROW MINDED JACKENAPES THAT MY THEORIES ARE RIGHT
[16:06] <Matsumi Kaze> wow..um hi
[16:06] <Eiry> I'm Eiry, and this is the Hotel. Most of us come from all over, including different planets and universes. It sounds as if you're from one of the latter.
[16:07] * Alta Liana[fur] stares at the Professor from Eiry's arms.
[16:07] <Professor Peptoslush> a cosmic melting pot, how lovely!
[16:09] <Professor Peptoslush> Now, if you excuse me....I must return to rub this in my students faces.....
[16:09] * Professor Peptoslush looks around, and around again
[16:10] <Professor Peptoslush> oh CRUMBSTUFFERY
[16:10] <Professor Peptoslush> I forgot, the dimensional sorter only works oneway....
[16:10] <Eiry> That sounds like a problem. Can you build another?
[16:11] <Professor Peptoslush> Does this universe have the means for quantimatic pulistron reformatication?
[16:11] <Professor Peptoslush> if not....no
[16:11] <Matsumi Kaze> uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[16:12] <Eiry> I don't know, one of the more scientific people should be able to answer that.
[16:12] <The Magistra> Alpha or beta type?
[16:12] <Professor Peptoslush> Omniomega type
[16:13] <The Magistra> Oooph
[16:13] <Professor Peptoslush> alpha and beta types are what we give children to play with holidays
[16:14] <Eiry> Your world sounds quite advanced.
[16:14] <The Magistra> Well you
[16:14] <Professor Peptoslush> they do make the cutest quasar clusters with them
[16:14] <The Magistra> Well you're not going to find any on this planet
[16:14] <Professor Peptoslush> bah!
[16:15] <Professor Peptoslush> It wouldn't matter anyway, once one has been sorted, they are refiled within the universe anyway
[16:16] <Professor Peptoslush> so the dimensional sorter would count me as sorted, i guess I'll have to set up shop in this backwater dimension.
[16:18] <Professor Peptoslush> Does this place have a vendor of inventions for everyday living and battlements?
[16:18] <Professor Peptoslush> it is my specialty
[16:18] <Eiry> Well, we have plenty of rooms, food and drink, and other amenities.
[16:18] <@RiderHeroProject> so, you're good at making toasters and machine guns?
[16:19] <Professor Peptoslush> MY DEAR BOY, THE REPEATER TOOTHLASER WON ME GRAND HONORS I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW.
[16:20] <Professor Peptoslush> Excellent! I shall setup my workshop in this establishment!
[16:20] <Eiry> I believe the registry book lists which rooms are empty.
[16:20] <The Magistra> ...
[16:20] <Matsumi Kaze> ..uhhuh
[16:20] <The Magistra> Heaven forbid this man and Thrash ever meet
[16:21] <The Magistra> This man and the professer. That would be even worse
[16:21] <Eiry> Is there much need for battle on your homeworld, professor?
[16:21] <Professor Peptoslush> as a welcome gift, once i have myself setup, a free bathroom odor replacement system for all! it will make your bathroom like anything you please!
[16:22] <The Magistra> We have those.
[16:22] <The Magistra> They're called air freshners
[16:22] * The Magistra holds up a bottle of nicely scented spray and sparys it
[16:22] <Professor Peptoslush> oh no no child
[16:23] <The Magistra> ...I'm probably older then you
[16:23] <Professor Peptoslush> The peptoslush odor replacer transforms smells on the molecular level
[16:23] * The Magistra looks at Professor Peptoslush.
[16:23] *** Professor Peptoslush is a slightly agged man, sporting a spiked Afro of white hair. Clad in a labcoat, blue medical scrubs, and a pair of old ratty converse high tops. His eye appear to be replaced with mechanical ones and he's smiling ever so crazily~~~~~
His image Song is: She blinded me with Science by Thomas Dolby.

[16:24] <Professor Peptoslush> why, your feces can smell of hot buttered popcorn, or fresh cinnamon rolls
[16:24] <Professor Peptoslush> as for battle, all the time miss
[16:24] <The Magistra> ...wouldn't it be simpler to just fllush the toilet so it doesn't smell
[16:25] <Professor Peptoslush> you still flush here?
[16:25] <Professor Peptoslush> this is a backwater dimension....
[16:25] <Professor Peptoslush> our battles are against the foulness of hygiene and disease!
[16:26] <Professor Peptoslush> in my world they can grow into great beasts!
[16:26] <Professor Peptoslush> you do not know the wraith of the cavity creeps
[16:26] <Eiry> Such things are different across the universe. This does not mean any one is less or greater than the other.
[16:28] <Professor Peptoslush> That is why you need my help!
[16:28] <Professor Peptoslush> I will bring this place up to the standards of my home!
[16:30] <Eiry> You will find, I think, that others prefer you keep such things to your own quarters, and the quarters of those who ask.
[16:30] <Professor Peptoslush> pish posh!
[16:30] * Matsumi Kaze /ME watches the TV
[16:31] * Alta Liana[fur] is now known as Alta Liana
[16:34] <Eiry> There we are, apa.
[16:34] <Professor Peptoslush> now, lets see where i can setup shop!
[16:34] * Professor Peptoslush is away: IT'S SCIENCE TIIIIIIIIIIME
[16:34] <@RiderHeroProject> ....remind me to lock my suite's bathroom, k?
[16:35] <Eiry> I'm sure Aes and the Time Lords will keep him from fiddling too much with anything system-wide.
[16:35] <The Magistra> Thankfully I don't keep a room...
[16:36] <Eiry> Well, you do have a TARDIS.
[16:37] <Eiry> And I'd better get her fed, if you'll excuse me.
[16:37] * Eiry is away: bbl
[16:50] * Hideki Kaze takes another drink
[16:52] * Teleportation Resonance crackles and hisses in the lobby.
[16:52] *** Souldier [CommanderFluffy@UrbanSpoon.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[16:52] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa souldier
[16:54] <Matsumi Kaze> hi guyver!
[16:59] * Hideki Kaze nods
[17:00] <Matsumi Kaze> how are things?
[17:02] * Teleportation Resonance fizzles and pops again in the lobby.
[17:03] *** Simon Kerrick has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:03] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa simon kerrick
[17:04] * Simon Kerrick appears in the lobby now.
[17:04] <Simon Kerrick> WHAT THE HELL?
[17:05] <Simon Kerrick> I could barely get here! I went to the beach, and everythings GONE!
[17:06] <Matsumi Kaze> oh the hotel moved
[17:06] * Souldier waves
[17:06] <Souldier> not too shabby sis
[17:07] <Simon Kerrick> Hello Guyver. Hello Matsumi.
[17:08] <Simon Kerrick> Any unusual guests as of late?
[17:08] <Matsumi Kaze> mad scientist type
[17:09] * Souldier waves to Simon
[17:14] * Eiry is back
[17:15] * Eiry returns, with Alta
[17:15] * Simon Kerrick nods to Guyver. "Hello, friend."
[17:16] * Simon Kerrick looks at Alta Liana.
[17:16] *** Alta Liana is a small infant with strawberry blonde hair and bright green eyes. She generally wears shifts in various colors and patterns. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: 'Lavender's Blue' by Jim Brickman.

[17:16] * Simon Kerrick chuckles, shaking his head.
[17:16] * Alta Liana is a fed, sleepy baby!
[17:18] <Souldier> Ah que bien. Pasame mi princesita (Ah how nice, gimmie my lil princess)
[17:20] <Simon Kerrick> Hello there, Eiry.
[17:20] <Eiry> Hello.
[17:21] <Simon Kerrick> I really do appreciate the services you provided. The plants are coming along beautifully. It looks to be a paradise, thanks to your skill.
[17:21] * Eiry leaves Alta with Guyver and goes to look outside a bit, at the mountains and possibly see where the onsen is
[17:22] <Eiry> Oh, I'm sure that's more to do with what Aes figured into it.
[17:23] * The Scion observes from his TARDIS
[17:24] <Eiry> Which deck is your acreage on?
[17:25] * Souldier cradles Alta carefully
[17:26] * Alta Liana sleeps, curled up against him
[17:26] * Simon Kerrick looks at The Scion.
[17:26] *** The Scion is a young man with medium length reddish-brown hair and brown eyes. He wears a green waistcoat, a striped brown tie and clean tan pants. Very rarely does he have a pleasant look on his face.
His image Song is: .

[17:26] * Simon Kerrick glares at The Scion suspiciously.
[17:26] <The Scion> Do you have a problem with me, Lich?
[17:27] <Souldier> Hmmm another Time Lord.
[17:27] <The Magistra> Kerrick has issues with everyone~
[17:27] <Souldier> No he doesnt
[17:28] * The Scion continues watching
[17:30] <Simon Kerrick> He's right. I don't.
[17:30] * Simon Kerrick looks at the TARDIS.
[17:30] <Matsumi Kaze> hm? oh hi there!!!
[17:32] * Souldier looks at this person. "So. how many tiimes have you regenerated
[17:32] <The Scion> I have not
[17:32] <Souldier> ...?!
[17:33] <Souldier> Interesting
[17:33] <The Scion> I have newly graduated from Academy
[17:34] <Souldier> Hmmm I'd liek to see that place one day. But then again. I suppose my relationships with the resident Time Lords here isnt like that.
[17:35] <Simon Kerrick> You know, Guyver, I would not make this offer to anyone, but there ARE other ways to see the most distant and foreign realms which do not require the consent of a conceited Time Lord.
[17:35] <Simon Kerrick> Of course, you likely have only briefly forgotten this fact, no? ^_^
[17:36] <The Magistra> You do realize his sword can cut holes in space, yes?
[17:36] <The Scion> Conceited Time Lords? Perhaps you do not know my parents all that well.
[17:36] <Souldier> I can only go to places with it that I have been to.
[17:36] <The Magistra> ....No given the average time lord's additude I'd say that's spot on
[17:38] <The Scion> I do not need your input in this matter, Riyana
[17:38] <Simon Kerrick> Actually, I totally knew his sword could do that--just not the limitation. Hence the "forgotten" comment.
[17:38] <Simon Kerrick> In that case, Guyver, want to go somewhere?
[17:40] * Souldier looks at Scion. "Hmmm maybe I used the wrong words with Time Lords..."
[17:40] <Souldier> I must politely decline today Simon. I'm with my daughter and wife
[17:41] <Matsumi Kaze> so who is this guy?
[17:41] <Simon Kerrick> Oh. Sorry. I tend to not take that into consideration. Frames of reference and everything.
[17:41] * Simon Kerrick looks at Matsumi. "What was that?"
[17:41] <The Magistra> Spoilers
[17:42] * Simon Kerrick snickers audibly.
[17:42] * Eiry grabs a coat from the closet
[17:42] <Simon Kerrick> Do ah.... do not be intimidated by what they claim to know, Matsumi.
[17:42] <The Magistra> I know exactly who he is.
[17:42] <The Scion> My name is The Scion. You may call me Mac.
[17:42] <Eiry> I'm going to go take a walk, I think.
[17:42] <Matsumi Kaze> well I've travelled with a time lord before
[17:42] <Matsumi Kaze> hello Mac!
[17:43] <Simon Kerrick> Hello there, Mac.
[17:44] * The Scion bobs his head in greeting, and nothing else
[17:44] <Eiry> There's cake, and she should be awake to play shortly.
[17:45] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> my my what do we have here
[17:45] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:45] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa kaelyn p. peinforte
[17:45] * Eiry is away: bbl
[17:46] <The Scion> Ah Kaelyn. I should have known you'd decide to come greet me.
[17:46] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> why not....my eyes saw you arrive *points to a couple of winged homuculas hanging near the roof*
[17:46] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> *near the sides
[17:46] <The Scion> Yes of course they did.
[17:47] * Simon Kerrick looks back at the Homonculus. "Clever."
[17:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> would you expect anything less, Mac?
[17:48] <The Scion> ,I do not
[17:49] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> so...what have you been up to
[17:49] <The Scion> "Up to"?
[17:49] * Souldier looks at Kaelyn P. Peinforte.
[17:49] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte is young clean looking woman. She has straight hair curling up in the back. A curiously vintage woman of the future era, her full story has yet to be disclosed.
Her image Song is: .

[17:50] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ..occupying yourself
[17:50] <The Scion> You and your human language. I occupy myself by following my mother's line of work.
[17:50] <Simon Kerrick> Oh, Magistra?
[17:52] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ah so you have decided to occupy yourself in the study of the spheres
[17:52] <The Scion> Yes
[17:54] <The Scion> Mother will even be employing me in her laboratory
[17:54] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I am pleased for you
[17:55] <Simon Kerrick> Magistra?
[17:56] * The Scion remains atop his TARDIS
[17:56] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> do you intend to pearch up there like a vulture?
[17:57] <The Magistra> What?
[17:57] <The Scion> Would you care to present me with a reason to set foot on the floor?
[17:57] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> we have cheese
[17:58] * The Scion gazes at her
[17:59] <The Scion> If you make it melted cheese with that seasoned ground meat the humans enjoy, perhaps I may make a deal with you
[17:59] <Matsumi Kaze> I'll get it
[17:59] * Matsumi Kaze runs off
[17:59] * Matsumi Kaze is away: getting the food
[18:00] <Simon Kerrick> I was just wondering, Magistra, about a price for calling off my little auction.
[18:00] <The Magistra> Hmmm?
[18:01] <Simon Kerrick> Or do you think everyone is confident that you would be able to win over all bidders?
[18:02] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte gives a small smile
[18:02] <The Magistra> We'll see what happens
[18:02] <Simon Kerrick> There is another price... for the book, for the tome, for its secrets. I'll just cancel the auction, and hand the copy over to whomever the hotel deems fit. That price, however, is not money.
[18:03] * The Scion waits for his food
[18:03] * Matsumi Kaze returns with the nachos
[18:03] <Matsumi Kaze> here!
[18:04] * The Scion glances down at the plate of nachos
[18:04] <Nizhaladax> Or just kill him.
[18:04] * Simon Kerrick walks over and eats one.
[18:04] <Simon Kerrick> Wow.
[18:04] * Simon Kerrick looks at Nizhaladax. "Seriously."
[18:04] <Nizhaladax> It's faster if he's going to leak secrets.
[18:04] * Alta Liana stirs a bit
[18:04] <Simon Kerrick> Do you even KNOW what I am?
[18:04] <Nizhaladax> I mean it starts with one book.
[18:04] <Nizhaladax> A lich.
[18:05] <Nizhaladax> Then he;ll acquire another. And another.
[18:05] * The Scion jumps down from his TARDIS and takes the plate
[18:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> hello...
[18:05] <Nizhaladax> And perpetuate the extortion.
[18:05] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte pulls out her snuff box..takes out a pinch of powder.....and sniffs it...
[18:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> O_O
[18:05] <Nizhaladax> So you can choose to be his personal bank account...
[18:05] * Souldier minds Alta and keeps an eye on Niz
[18:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> o_o
[18:05] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ._.
[18:05] <Nizhaladax> or just exterminate him.
[18:06] <Nizhaladax> I can even adjust the parameters of the Hotel for you.
[18:06] <Simon Kerrick> I suppose this person might have a point, for those without unlimited wealth.
[18:06] <Nizhaladax> One easy button, to sever the link.
[18:06] * The Scion eats the nachos ravenously
[18:06] <Nizhaladax> then you can hunt down his jewel at your leisure.
[18:06] <@Doctor Xadium> ....
[18:06] <Simon Kerrick> Why start a war, though? They can make all the gold and jewels and pearls. They could change the building themselves, and create rooms filled with gold.
[18:06] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte puts the box away
[18:06] <@Doctor Xadium> You're disgusting.
[18:07] * Simon Kerrick points to himself and Nizhaladax. "I know this is an unusual question, but which of us are you speaking of?"
[18:07] <@Doctor Xadium> Coming in here, casually offering to murder someone because you can't think of a better way.
[18:07] * Simon Kerrick looks at Doctor Xadium..
[18:07] *** Doctor Xadium. is your average everyday Doctor Xadium.

[18:07] * The Scion leans against his TARDIS and watches
[18:07] <Nizhaladax> You mean, acting like your catty little daughter?
[18:08] <@Doctor Xadium> ...
[18:08] <Nizhaladax> I merely want to see if anyone would have the fortitude to press that button.
[18:09] <@Doctor Xadium> No one would do it.
[18:09] <@Doctor Xadium> Because YOU asked.
[18:09] <@Doctor Xadium> The experiment would be invalid.
[18:09] <The Magistra> Uncle Mormeril might...
[18:09] <Simon Kerrick> Do you really think that there would not be consequences for doing that?
[18:09] <Simon Kerrick> Hmm?
[18:09] <Nizhaladax> Mm such righteous indignation, Xadium.
[18:09] <Nizhaladax> More emotions than you usually show in a day.
[18:10] <@Doctor Xadium> She doesn't care about consequences.
[18:10] <@Doctor Xadium> She just wants to watch the world burn.
[18:10] <Simon Kerrick> ....I was not speaking of consequences of her creation, Xadium.
[18:10] <Simon Kerrick> Where's the green man?
[18:10] <Nizhaladax> ...perhaps I should bid, then.
[18:11] <Simon Kerrick> Go for it.
[18:11] <Professor Peptoslush> Who's going to burn the world, I just got here but if they MUST i DEMAND a sample of the soil before it is gone!
[18:11] <Nizhaladax> Or better yet, perhaps I shoudl meet his price.
[18:11] <Simon Kerrick> I'll take your bids, too.
[18:11] *** Professor Peptoslush [technobabblewhatisitdo@trangogobot.edu] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa professor peptoslush
[18:11] <Simon Kerrick> ...I'm also willing to abide by that.
[18:11] <Nizhaladax> And secure the book for myself.
[18:11] <Nizhaladax> So tell me, Kerrick.
[18:11] <Nizhaladax> What is your "buy it now" price?
[18:11] <Simon Kerrick> I'll give you the Book, all copies, no questions asked, whoever you are... but you must do something for me.
[18:11] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte glances at Mac
[18:11] <Nizhaladax> What would that be?
[18:12] <Simon Kerrick> My buy it now price is this---all 7 Dragonballs.
[18:12] <Simon Kerrick> Bring them to me, and the book is yours.
[18:12] * Nizhaladax slowly grins.
[18:12] * Nizhaladax bows.
[18:12] <Professor Peptoslush> Dragonballs, you have dragons here?
[18:12] <Simon Kerrick> Same set.
[18:12] <Simon Kerrick> WOAH.
[18:12] <Professor Peptoslush> Then you may be in need for one of my most PRIZED inventions!
[18:12] <Nizhaladax> I only have one question.
[18:12] <Simon Kerrick> Same set, and they need to be the ones that are active.
[18:12] * Souldier looks at Professor Peptoslush.
[18:12] *** Professor Peptoslush is a slightly agged man, sporting a spiked Afro of white hair. Clad in a labcoat, blue medical scrubs, and a pair of old ratty converse high tops. His eye appear to be replaced with mechanical ones and he's smiling ever so crazily~~~~~
His image Song is: She blinded me with Science by Thomas Dolby.

[18:13] <Nizhaladax> Do you prefer Earth... or Namek?
[18:13] <Simon Kerrick> Are they not the same?
[18:13] <@Doctor Xadium> ...You're not going to--
[18:13] <Nizhaladax> They most assuredly are not.
[18:13] * Professor Peptoslush reaches into his produces a small ring like device
[18:13] * The Scion glances back at Kaelyn
[18:13] <Simon Kerrick> Tell me how they are different, then.
[18:13] * Souldier walks over to Xadium
[18:13] <Nizhaladax> The Namek balls are more powerful, but only respond to speakers of the Namek tongue.
[18:13] <Simon Kerrick> Oooooh.
[18:14] <Simon Kerrick> Hmmmmmm.....
[18:14] <Professor Peptoslush> This man here sounds like he is need for my patent pending Interspecies Erotica Facilitator!
[18:14] <Simon Kerrick> So if one had a magical device to speak in all tongues, one could use them anyway, correct?
[18:14] <Souldier> Nothin' a Toungues spell wont fix.
[18:14] <Nizhaladax> They offer an additional wish, if memory serves.
[18:14] <Professor Peptoslush> all the dragon's balls you can handle good sir
[18:14] * Simon Kerrick glances to Souldier. "Exactly."
[18:14] <Nizhaladax> ... True enough.
[18:14] <Nizhaladax> That would work, it is only important that the dragon understands you.
[18:15] <Simon Kerrick> .....I might still be able to compete for the ones on earth. I desire the ones from Namek... provided they are "live."
[18:15] <@Doctor Xadium> Nizhaladax...
[18:15] <Nizhaladax> Oh they will be.
[18:15] * Simon Kerrick looks over at Xadium. "Objections, I take it?"
[18:15] <The Magistra> Not those kinds of balls
[18:15] <Nizhaladax> All I have to do is a little bit of Time Travel~
[18:15] <@Doctor Xadium> Of COURSE I have objections!
[18:16] * Simon Kerrick walks over to Xadium. "If you are afraid she'll blow up the planet, then YOU bring them to me, and I'll give the book to you."
[18:16] <Nizhaladax> Too bad, old man.
[18:16] <The Magistra> ....
[18:16] <The Magistra>
[18:16] * Nizhaladax runs some fingers down her arm, and begins to ripple, fading away in an infinite mirror effect.
[18:16] <Simon Kerrick> - Yeeees? -
[18:16] *** Nizhaladax [blackhand@houseixion.eleven-dayempire.dox] has left #suburbansenshi2 (not waiting to hear your speech, little girl)
[18:17] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ..I can perhaps stop her
[18:17] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ..if you wish, Xadium
[18:17] <Professor Peptoslush> nonsense, if this man requires the balls of a dragon, then one slip of this on his dongle, and he'll be speaking right to them. The IEF lets you speak the tongue of the animal you wish to woo
[18:17] * there is a knock at the door.
[18:17] <Professor Peptoslush> nice easy and clean!
[18:17] <@Doctor Xadium> Yes.
[18:17] <@Doctor Xadium> Please stop her!
[18:17] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I shall call on a higher power...
[18:17] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte places her hands on the ground
[18:18] * the knock on the door grows more insistent
[18:18] *** TG_Commander_Solaris [solarrunes@teamgalactic.hq.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:18] <@spiritflame> konbanwa tg_commander_solaris
[18:18] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> - by the power of earth..by the power of water..by the power of flame... -
[18:18] * Simon Kerrick starts chanting, and points to himself.
[18:18] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> - I conjur thee from the deep..arise at my command and truely do my will -
[18:18] <DUELMAN> OH S[BLEEP]T, SHE'S GONNA SUMMON CAPTAIN PLÆNT
[18:18] <DUELMAN> GOOOOOOOOOOOO PLANET!
[18:18] <The Magistra> If you summon...
[18:19] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> - arise at my command...arise at my command...arise..arise... -
[18:19] *** Hack Dinsdale has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:19] <@spiritflame> konbanwa hack dinsdale
[18:19] * The Magistra punches Duelman in the face, her shock gloves activateing. "I WAS GOING TO MAKE THAT JOKE
[18:19] * DUELMAN STRIPS TO A RED SPEEDO AND DUMPS A BUCKET OF BLUE PAINT OVER HIMSELF
[18:19] <Hack Dinsdale> HEY KERRICK
[18:19] <DUELMAN> CAPTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANET
[18:19] * Hack Dinsdale has a gun out
[18:19] * Simon Kerrick looks at Hack Dinsdale.
[18:19] *** Hack Dinsdale is your average everyday Hack Dinsdale

[18:19] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte 's left eye starts to glow with a red pentigram...as the ground glows with a red pentigram....
[18:19] * Hack Dinsdale points it at him.
[18:19] <Hack Dinsdale> Guess what, buddy?
[18:20] * Simon Kerrick looks at Jack Dinsdale. "B[BLEEP]ch unless you never want to get up off the ground for the rest of your life, you'll drop that s[BLEEP]t."
[18:20] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> - ARISE....AZAN.... -
[18:20] <Hack Dinsdale> I'd step off, pal.
[18:20] <Hack Dinsdale> Because...
[18:20] * TG_Commander_Solaris sighs.
[18:20] * Hack Dinsdale points to the front door
[18:20] * Space and Time rip slightly with the scent of sulfar
[18:20] * DUELMAN is away: LEAPS THROUGH A WINDOW, SCREAMING CAPTAIN PLANET
[18:20] <Hack Dinsdale> That delivery is for you~
[18:20] * TG_Commander_Solaris sits on the sofa
[18:20] <Professor Peptoslush> THIS IS INSANITY......I LOVE this place.
[18:20] <Simon Kerrick> ..........
[18:21] * Hack Dinsdale is away 
[18:21] * Simon Kerrick chants...
[18:21] *** Azan has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:21] <@spiritflame> konbanwa azan
[18:21] * Simon Kerrick glows an unusual color.
[18:21] * Azan RISES
[18:21] * Simon Kerrick looks at Azan.
[18:21] *** Azan is your average everyday Azan

[18:21] * the sound of a delivery truck leaving is heard
[18:21] * Simon Kerrick goes over, and looks out the door.
[18:21] * Azan is a massive (15 ft) demon like creature with red skin and burning red eyes
[18:21] * there is a yywllow post it on the door
[18:21] * Simon Kerrick is now known as Five Identical Simon Kerricks
[18:21] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> - STOP THE ONE CALLED NIZ...STOP HER AT MY COMMAND -
[18:21] * Five Identical Simon Kerricks all examine the note.
[18:21] *** lol that came out welsh
[18:22] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> - PREVENT HER DELIVERY -
[18:22] * Azan gives a grunt...and roars with a burning flame
[18:22] * the note says "UPS - sorry we missed you, will attempt second delivery [X] NEVER your package si being held at our office at [ADDRESS]
[18:22] <Souldier> ...
[18:23] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> ....what's UPS?
[18:23] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa solarchos
[18:23] * Azan smashes open a hole in space time..and tries to grab Niz
[18:23] <TG_Commander_Solaris> i'm hoping it's noty my doctor
[18:23] * Nizhaladax is grabbed!
[18:23] * Alta Liana stirs uncomfortably
[18:23] <Nizhaladax> Hi there big boy ♫
[18:23] * Azan pulls her back
[18:24] <Nizhaladax> I hope you realize I mailed his package her last week.
[18:24] * Solarchos deactivates his cameleoline cloak and attempts to grab Nizhaladax
[18:24] <The Magistra> They ship packages
[18:24] <Professor Peptoslush> SO, no takers on the Interspecies Erotica Facilitator? No one wishes to charm the pants off an animal...in more ways then one
[18:24] <Nizhaladax> ^here
[18:24] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> - we have you now -
[18:24] <Professor Peptoslush> last caaaaalll
[18:24] *** The Scion has left #suburbansenshi2
[18:24] * Eiry is back
[18:24] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> ..........
[18:24] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> You know...
[18:24] <Nizhaladax> So do all you want to me, it's pointless.
[18:24] * Azan tries to grab at the package with it's other hand
[18:24] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> I really don't care.
[18:24] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> I want the wishes. I'm going to get them.
[18:24] <Nizhaladax> All he has to do is go to the UPS store and pick it up.
[18:24] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> ....No.
[18:24] * Azan roars in her face and starts to squeeze
[18:24] <TG_Commander_Solaris> what the hell?
[18:25] <Eiry> Uh...what's going on?
[18:25] <The Magistra> Fine then
[18:25] * Nizhaladax is being crushed
[18:25] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> I'm going nowhere. They will arrive here.
[18:25] <Nizhaladax> Well if he'd answered the door ON TIME
[18:25] * The Magistra puts on a fake mustsahe. "I'll go pick them up then
[18:25] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> - destroy her -
[18:25] * Professor Peptoslush is away: Maybe i need to add more colors to it here!
[18:25] * The Magistra is away 
[18:25] * Azan proceeds to continue to crush her
[18:25] *** @RiderHeroProject [MilkyWayWarrior@TeamRK.or.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:25] *** @spiritflame sets mode +o @RiderHeroProject

[18:25] <@spiritflame> konbanwa @riderheroproject
[18:25] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> Yes, because there was TOTALLY no chance it was an unstoppable angel, or a ninja with a nuclear bazooka, or a deity who wanted to smear me into lard.
[18:25] * TG_Commander_Solaris is not hoping her doctor is around
[18:25] <@RiderHeroProject> ok, what in gods name is going on THIS time.
[18:25] * Nizhaladax presses a small pill of Cold onto Azan
[18:26] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> Yes. I should have answered IMMEDIATELY, instead of casting the spells of protection.
[18:26] <Nizhaladax> /em causes Azan to drop right out of Space and Time.
[18:26] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> 9_9
[18:26] *** Kitsune no Hime [madamed'amestris@EnclaveFedCom.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:26] <@spiritflame> konbanwa kitsune no hime
[18:26] * Solarchos attempts to PUNCH Nizhaladax in the nerve plexus of her neck.
[18:26] * Azan vanishes, screaming
[18:26] <Nizhaladax> Kerrick, you must be new to ...
[18:26] <@RiderHeroProject> I can SMELL the brimstone from my room
[18:26] <Solarchos> Inu-Kit! Stay clear of here!
[18:26] * Nizhaladax waves with a Temporal Kata
[18:26] <@RiderHeroProject> what demon did you all piss off THIS time
[18:26] <Nizhaladax> ^weaves
[18:26] * Kitsune no Hime looks around at the events unfolding
[18:26] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> Somewhat... but I'm willing to learn.
[18:26] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
[18:26] <Nizhaladax> you must be new to Earth.
[18:27] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> Heh... I mean... we are.
[18:27] <Nizhaladax> Don't mess with UPS
[18:27] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> Well, it does not have to be this way.
[18:27] * Nizhaladax rolls her eyes and vanishes
[18:27] * Five Identical Simon Kerricks turns to everybody else in the room.
[18:27] * Solarchos activates his own powers and launches a second punch at Nizhaladax...
[18:27] * Nizhaladax goes to the UPS truck en route and grabs the box
[18:27] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> Listen up!
[18:27] * Nizhaladax returns
[18:27] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> Here's the way it's going to be...
[18:27] * Nizhaladax drops the box in front of Kerrick and Opens it.
[18:28] * @RiderHeroProject reaches behind his back, and produces the Galadriver
[18:28] * insie are all 7 active namek balls.
[18:28] * Five Identical Simon Kerricks look in the box, unabashed greed written a different way upon every face.
[18:28] <The Magistra> Cheater
[18:28] * TG_Commander_Solaris keeps herself quiet
[18:28] <Nizhaladax> Don't you boys fight over it now~
[18:28] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> - HA. HAhahahahahahaha! -
[18:28] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ...........................
[18:28] * Nizhaladax closes the box with one foot.
[18:28] * Eiry quickly takes Alta and goes upstairs
[18:28] <Solarchos> ...
[18:28] <Nizhaladax> My book, if you please.
[18:28] <@RiderHeroProject> Ok, just point me and what needs to die, and I'll get it done. I'm not in a good mode tonight
[18:28] <The Magistra> you didn't listen did you
[18:28] <@RiderHeroProject> me at, too, cause F[BLEEP]K THIS
[18:29] *** Eiry [eiry.saliena@floralheaven.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[18:29] <TG_Commander_Solaris> you're taken lessons from dante?
[18:29] * Five Identical Simon Kerricks all pick up the box with one hand, and have a mixture of chuckling and maniacal grins upon their faces. They all turn to the resident heroes of the room.
[18:29] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> Tell me, heroes... do you wish to out-bid?
[18:29] <The Magistra> If we met this payment, the HOTEL decides who gets the book
[18:29] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> GIVE ME BACK AZAN!!!!
[18:29] <Solarchos> Kerrick, you imbecile!
[18:29] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> Shut up.
[18:29] <Nizhaladax>
[18:29] * The Magistra gestures and flings a firespell at the book
[18:29] <Nizhaladax> I PAID.
[18:29] <Nizhaladax> I GET IT.
[18:29] * Five Identical Simon Kerricks isn't holding it out yet. He's not an idiot.
[18:29] <Nizhaladax> If not...
[18:30] * Souldier was about to leave but clearly Eiry's too fast ><
[18:30] * Five Identical Simon Kerricks actually is... but not in that particular way.
[18:30] <Souldier> ...
[18:30] <Nizhaladax> Well I won't go there.
[18:30] <@RiderHeroProject> do we finally get to kick the undead f[BLEEP]kers ass? is that what's going on?
[18:30] <Souldier> these guys...
[18:30] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> ......
[18:30] <The Magistra> You didn't listen to what you paid for
[18:30] <Souldier> they ruined my quiet time with my daughter...
[18:30] <@RiderHeroProject> I totes can dig it if thats the case
[18:30] * TG_Commander_Solaris keeps quiet.
[18:30] * Five Identical Simon Kerricks holds out a book with unusual symbols upon it, bound in black leather, which looks very familiar.
[18:30] <Souldier> ...
[18:30] * Kitsune no Hime finds somewhere to sit
[18:30] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> I'm.... pretty aware that I'm f[BLEEP]king over the universe.
[18:30] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte looks more frazzled and upset then she has in a VERY long time
[18:31] * Souldier has an angry vein popping
[18:31] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> Yes, there's something horrible... I know ta.
[18:31] <Five Identical Simon Kerricks> I know it.
[18:31] * Nizhaladax takes the book
[18:31] <Solarchos> And here I was hoping to spend a nice evening with Inu-Kit. ~___~
[18:31] * Nizhaladax tkaes ehr foot off the box
[18:31] <Nizhaladax> Enjoy playing with your balls.
[18:31] <TG_Commander_Solaris> i still got no clue what's going on
[18:31] * ThePaleElf shoots a Black arrow the book, and another at Nizzy's hand, and a third at her head
[18:32] * Nizhaladax releases the daemon she held in stasis, using it as a meat sheild to block the arrows
[18:32] *** Nizhaladax [blackhand@houseixion.eleven-dayempire.dox] has left #suburbansenshi2 (I will free Time from the shackles of its indolent masters.)
[18:32] <ThePaleElf> That book shall not leave this room
[18:32] <@RiderHeroProject> ....
[18:32] <@spiritflame> Five Identical Simon Kerricks: you do not have a user data file on record. Please create one.
[18:32] <@Doctor Xadium> Well this cluster is getting more f[BLEEP]ked by the nanosecond.
[18:33] <@RiderHeroProject> Little late for that peter pan..
[18:33] <@spiritflame> Simon Kerick: you do not have a user data file on record. Please create one.
[18:33] <TG_Commander_Solaris> kay. Should I get Dante?
[18:33] *** Simon Kerrick has placed The 7 Namekian Dragonballs in Inventory Slot: 8
[18:33] * Azan takes the hits..including in the head......and screams
[18:33] <Simon Kerrick> - Wahahahahahahaha! -
[18:33] * Simon Kerrick disappears.
[18:34] <Solarchos> Kerrick, why have you done this?
[18:34] <@RiderHeroProject> OK
[18:34] <@RiderHeroProject> Let's recap
[18:34] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte SCREAMS, holding her left eye
[18:34] <Souldier> ...
[18:34] * One enormous arm of fate takes grip upon the Hotel.
[18:34] <TG_Commander_Solaris> He's gone jim
[18:34] <ThePaleElf> Crap, sorry
[18:34] <@RiderHeroProject> Evil timelord woman has a book of ancient horors
[18:34] <@Doctor Xadium> Kaelyn!
[18:34] * Simon Kerrick is back
[18:34] *** Paisley Pythia Peinforte [paisely_p@firstcircle.karn03-kasterborusrelay.sen] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:34] <@spiritflame> konbanwa paisley pythia peinforte
[18:34] * Simon Kerrick appears again.
[18:34] <@RiderHeroProject> and the damned power hungry undead lich has the namkian dragon balls
[18:34] * Azan boils away to bones
[18:34] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte is F[BLEEP]KING RAGE
[18:34] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte rushes over to Kaelyn and tries to help her
[18:35] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Let me see your eye!
[18:35] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte falls over..gripping the carpet as..something..drips to the carpet as black goop
[18:35] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte puts morbius lotion on it ><
[18:35] * Souldier puts a hand on X's shoulder
[18:35] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte is sweating but turns...and her left eye is completely gone
[18:35] * Solarchos offers Kaelyn a few Enhanced Bandages too.
[18:35] <Simon Kerrick> Damn right I do.
[18:35] <Simon Kerrick> Damn right I have the dragonballs.
[18:36] <TG_Commander_Solaris> ....
[18:36] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> .............
[18:36] <@RiderHeroProject> Ok, the obvious thing to do now
[18:36] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Kaelyn what...
[18:36] <@RiderHeroProject> blow up namek
[18:36] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> the connection..is gone
[18:36] <The Magistra> ....which are uttely useless to you Kerrick
[18:36] <TG_Commander_Solaris> But should them be active at September 2014?
[18:36] <@RiderHeroProject> no planet, no dragon balls
[18:36] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Can that eye be recovered?
[18:36] <Solarchos> And you've just delivered a horrible weapon into the hands of the worst person possible!
[18:36] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I don't know Daemon science...
[18:37] <Simon Kerrick> Ah, but hold on a second.
[18:37] <The Magistra> The Namekian dragon balls require a passcode. In namekian
[18:37] <Simon Kerrick> I HAVE the dragonballs, but I have not USED the Dragonballs.
[18:37] <The Magistra> Which you don't know
[18:37] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> eye..constructed..by daemons..had to sacrifice it..to get power
[18:38] * too bad there's a note witht he passcode in the box.
[18:38] * on fancy paper
[18:38] * The Magistra sets that on fire when Kerrick isn't looking
[18:38] <Simon Kerrick> Ooooh!
[18:38] <Simon Kerrick> Hey... it's gone.
[18:38] * Nizhaladax lived up to her word
[18:38] <Simon Kerrick> Well, that's alright.
[18:39] <Simon Kerrick> There are plenty of ways to get that.
[18:39] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte faints
[18:39] <Simon Kerrick> But ah.... I was wondering if the lot of you wanted to negotiate?
[18:39] <Simon Kerrick> Oh for the love of...
[18:39] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte takes Kaelyn abck to the manor
[18:39] <TG_Commander_Solaris> ....
[18:39] <Simon Kerrick> Somebody patch up the Shopkeep. I'll wait.
[18:39] <Solarchos> Negotiate?!
[18:39] <Solarchos> Kerrick, this isn't a game!
[18:39] <Simon Kerrick> Yup.
[18:39] <@RiderHeroProject> I have a offfer....
[18:39] *** Paisley Pythia Peinforte [paisely_p@firstcircle.karn03-kasterborusrelay.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Asskicking will follow upon my MOTHER F[BLEEP]KING RETRUN)
[18:40] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi2
[18:40] <The Magistra> .....
[18:40] <The Magistra> We should hide Uncle
[18:40] <Simon Kerrick> Nope, it is not a game. It's much more important, and the fate of all causality hinges upon it. That means, in my eyes, that you should be even MORE careful in how you deal with me.
[18:40] <@RiderHeroProject> you hand them over, and we don't quarter your body parts and seal them in cement and drop them in different oceans.
[18:40] * TG_Commander_Solaris just watches the room
[18:40] * Dimension Diver appears, arcing violently.
[18:40] * The Magistra puts a lampshade on Mormeril's head.
[18:40] <Simon Kerrick> DUDE. Don't threaten me.
[18:40] * Simon Kerrick is looking at Mike. "Don't threaten me."
[18:40] <The Magistra> There. He's tall enough to be a fancy lamp
[18:41] <Simon Kerrick> Look, I'll let you in on a little secret. I know using these would be a horrible idea.
[18:41] <ThePaleElf> ....
[18:41] * @RiderHeroProject just DEADLOCKS eyes with him
[18:41] *** Kitsune no Hime [madamed'amestris@EnclaveFedCom.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (May it be, when darkness falls, your heart will be true.)
[18:41] <ThePaleElf> No The horrible idea was giving her that book
[18:41] <@RiderHeroProject> It's not a threat, if it happens, no is it
[18:41] <Solarchos> So what IS this then, Kerrick? A ransom demand?
[18:41] <ThePaleElf> You should have burned it when you were done with it
[18:41] <Simon Kerrick> Ooooooh, the BOOK I gave her?
[18:41] <Simon Kerrick> THAT Book?
[18:41] <Simon Kerrick> The "magical book" that I gave her?
[18:41] * Simon Kerrick is laughing.
[18:42] <ThePaleElf> It's a fake, isn't it?
[18:42] <Simon Kerrick> Remember that book that the child in the castle was using to "summon demons?" The one that I picked up and kept all this time?
[18:42] <ThePaleElf> ...
[18:42] <Simon Kerrick> Oh... no Mormeril. It's real. It's a magical book.
[18:42] <Solarchos> I do remember that.
[18:42] <Simon Kerrick> A real magical book.
[18:42] <Simon Kerrick> Now. Do I have your attention yet?
[18:42] <TG_Commander_Solaris> Do I need to call Dante
[18:43] <Simon Kerrick> I'm NOT insane. I'm only interested in destroying causality as a last resort.
[18:43] <Simon Kerrick> .....But I'm willing to do it.
[18:43] * TG_Commander_Solaris texts Dante     kerrick got dragon balls, gave a pyscho time latyer a book to summons demons. you up for a job?
[18:44] * TG_Commander_Solaris texts Dante     time lady^ even
[18:44] <Simon Kerrick> I'm willing to do it, and I'm willing to give crazy-girl the book she wants.
[18:44] <Solarchos> Destroying causality isn't a good idea, Kerrick. Even joking about it is going to attract the wrong kind of attention towards you.
[18:44] * DvlmayCry replies back with a "f[BLEEP]k yes" ((because i can't remember the text thing))
[18:44] <Simon Kerrick> Solarchos, let me give you a different perspective: from the eyes of a damned man, destruction of eternity is AWESOME.
[18:45] <Simon Kerrick> BUT... I heard what she said about ime travel.
[18:45] <Simon Kerrick> Time travel.
[18:45] <Simon Kerrick> And... I don't want to endanger what I have. I was willing to make the wish, but I am willing to NOT make a wish that WOULD have been used in the past to revive a hero... which I honestly suspect would be the results.
[18:45] <TG_Commander_Solaris> (( it's /text name|message ))
[18:45] <Simon Kerrick> I bet all of you WOULD Be capable of returning these dragonballs to their proper time and safeguarding the future.
[18:46] *** Morrigan [SexyNaughtyBitchyMe@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:46] <@spiritflame> konbanwa morrigan
[18:46] <Simon Kerrick> I'll give them to you, and you can do exactly that.... but I demand a concession in return, and if you are smart, you'll give it to me.
[18:46] <Morrigan> Solar, Inu-Kit needs you. I'll handle this on your behalf.
[18:46] <@RiderHeroProject> oh yes
[18:46] * Solarchos nods and takes his leave.
[18:46] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Off to see how my beloved wife will surprise me now." ^__^)
[18:47] <@RiderHeroProject> leave the sex craved succubus in charge of the negotiations
[18:47] <@RiderHeroProject> BRILLIANT
[18:47] <Morrigan> Ahhhh, there we go.
[18:47] <Morrigan> Mike-mike-mike...you'll never learn.
[18:47] <Simon Kerrick> I'll give you the Namekian Dragonballs, and you can return them to their proper time and place to safeguard the present.... but the price I demand is this: You will find Piccolo, and persuade him to bring me the dragonballs of Earth, which I can use immediately. I'll make my wish tonight.
[18:47] <@Doctor Xadium> Oh great now he's going to play flip this house with the Dragonballs.
[18:47] <Morrigan> A concession, you ask.
[18:47] *** DmC_Sparda [rebellionslayer@theorder.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:47] <@spiritflame> konbanwa dmc_sparda
[18:48] *** Project_ZEUS has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:48] <@spiritflame> konbanwa project_zeus
[18:48] <Simon Kerrick> That is the price for the sanctity of the past and future.
[18:48] * Project_ZEUS is eating a bag of onion rings
[18:48] <Morrigan> And what wish might that actually be, might I ask?
[18:48] <Simon Kerrick> Now... how do you vote?
[18:48] * Souldier looks at Project_ZEUS.
[18:48] *** Project_ZEUS is is a young man in his late twenties, who constantly suffers from amnesia. He doesn't know why he is even here at all. He's seen wearing a black jacket, jeans, and a hoodie.Though he feels he's close to his "goals", despite he can't remember what they are More information about him is Here.
His image Song is: "The Last Man" by Sasha D. & Chris V..

[18:49] * Simon Kerrick turns to Xadium and Magistra. "YOU two. YOU could return the dragonballs to where they are, and keep this wish from taking the place of another one. I've read the books, ya know. I know those wishes were important. So... will you agree to my very reasonable demands?"
[18:49] <DmC_Sparda> Ditto. You think they'll be here
[18:49] <Morrigan> Well, we can certainly deliver your message to Piccolo himself. That's relatively easy.
[18:50] <Simon Kerrick> Uh.... don't summon him just yet. <.<
[18:50] * Souldier is quietly watching
[18:50] <@Doctor Xadium> What are your "very reasonable demands"
[18:50] * Dimension Diver is starting to arc more violently
[18:50] <Simon Kerrick> Simple. Piccolo brings me the dragonballs, and I make my two wishes without interference.
[18:50] <Project_ZEUS> Should I get the popcorn?
[18:50] <Simon Kerrick> Do that, and I'll hand the other dragonballs over to you, and you can safeguard your little universe.
[18:51] <Morrigan> But make him hand over Earth's Dragonballs to you? I think that's up to him, not us.
[18:51] <ThePaleElf> Why not just use the ones you have.
[18:51] <TG_Commander_Solaris> But what are his wishes
[18:51] <@Doctor Xadium> Because we'll have that third wish in reserve, eh?
[18:52] <@Doctor Xadium> But if you wish us all out od existence or otherwise incapable of using it, how will we be able to do that?
[18:52] <Simon Kerrick> NO, Xadium.
[18:52] <Souldier> What are you planning, Simon?
[18:52] <Simon Kerrick> What am I planning? I Plan to rule.
[18:52] <Simon Kerrick> Pure and simple.
[18:52] <Simon Kerrick> BUT....
[18:52] <Simon Kerrick> But...
[18:52] <Simon Kerrick> Did anybody else mention her saying "I'll just do a little time travel" before she got Namek's dragonballs?
[18:52] <Morrigan> Rule what and whom?
[18:53] <Simon Kerrick> I do not intend to use the wish that could have been used in the past. I will not be an unknowing pawn in her bid to f[BLEEP]k up your quaint little universe.
[18:53] <Project_ZEUS> "Bawh, i couldn't use computers to save this world so I'll have ever man, woman and child under my complete control. Yes, tell that to the heros"
[18:53] <Simon Kerrick> HOWEVER... if you don't give me what I want... I'll do it anyway. I truly don't care.
[18:54] * DmC_Sparda high fives Alex
[18:54] <@Doctor Xadium> And you, a creature of infinite Avarice...
[18:54] <@Doctor Xadium> when you've used your wishes to rule...
[18:54] <Morrigan> You'd better care, dood.
[18:54] <@Doctor Xadium> When you've used your wishes to rule...
[18:54] <Simon Kerrick> So that's the deal. I'm willing to "trade," if you will. I'll trade that third wish from the Namek dragonballs for NOT ruining your universe. If my avarice were truly infinite, would I really make that deal?
[18:55] <@Doctor Xadium> Are we to believe you'll just give it all back?
[18:55] <DmC_Sparda> Should we bring Bird Brain here, Boss Lady?
[18:55] <Simon Kerrick> Give what back?
[18:55] <Souldier> ...
[18:55] <@RiderHeroProject> REALLY PEOPLE, why have we let him run around THIS LONG unchecked
[18:55] <@Doctor Xadium> What's the point of the trhird wish, then?
[18:55] <@Doctor Xadium> ^third
[18:55] <TG_Commander_Solaris> wait fifor it
[18:55] <@RiderHeroProject> if you listened to me AGES ago, we wouldn't BE in this situation right now.
[18:55] <Morrigan> Because he wasn't that much of a threat before he got a hold of that damn book.
[18:56] * Simon Kerrick smiles. "Who cares about the third wish. That was a bonus. I REALLY only need two." ^___________^
[18:56] <The Magistra> To be alive and eternal life?
[18:56] <Morrigan> You didn't answer my question before. Rule what and whom?
[18:57] <Simon Kerrick> I'm not telling.
[18:57] <Simon Kerrick> I offered you a deal.
[18:57] <Simon Kerrick> Trust me. I'm going to get what I want.
[18:58] * @Texas_Samurai looks at X, he's gettin' a look in his eyes she hasn't seen fer a long time, an' she don't like it...
[18:58] <Simon Kerrick> The only question is whether I am going to use the dragonballs that crazy-girl would have rigged so I f[BLEEP]k up your universe, or get my wishes using the dragonballs that don't.
[18:58] <Morrigan> You're asking us to just hand over two wishes that you say you intend to use to rule something.
[18:58] <Simon Kerrick> Morrigan... I don't NEED you to give them to me.
[18:58] * @Doctor Xadium gently grabs Gems by the arm
[18:58] * @Doctor Xadium pulls her away
[18:58] <Simon Kerrick> I'm perfectly capable of teleporting away, and making wishes on the Dragonballs I have.
[18:58] *** @Doctor Xadium [friendlytech14627237@circuitsmaximus.com] has quit IRC (There's one thing you never put in a trap, if you're smart. If you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap. Me.)
[18:59] *** @Texas_Samurai [shiny@lonestar.com] has quit IRC (...)
[18:59] <Simon Kerrick> Do you think that language barrier is a concern to me?
[18:59] <DmC_Sparda> tell me when we nail the jerk
[18:59] <Simon Kerrick> Summon Piccolo.
[18:59] <Morrigan> Hmmmm...
[18:59] * Project_ZEUS facepalms
[19:00] * The Magistra pulls out a Piccolo (The instrument) and hands it to Simon
[19:00] <Morrigan> It's not up to me. Rei.bot on the other hand...
[19:00] <Simon Kerrick> Bring the deity here, and I warp away and use the other dragonballs immediately.
[19:00] <Simon Kerrick> Try me.
[19:00] <Morrigan> What makes you think you'd even get the opportunity to warp away in the first place?
[19:00] *** BIG_Green [theycallmeMISTERpiccolo@thelookout.kami.org] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:00] <@spiritflame> konbanwa big_green
[19:01] <BIG_Green> King Kai told me you wanted to see me.
[19:01] <Simon Kerrick> Because I know a teleportation spell that you don't know, Morrigan.
[19:01] * BIG_Green looks over the Lich.
[19:01] <Simon Kerrick> AH.... *Mister* Piccolo.
[19:01] *** Suu [FourLeafClover@clampgakuen.ac.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:01] <@spiritflame> konbanwa suu
[19:01] * @RiderHeroProject is away: you know what, you'll got us into this, it's up to you all to figure it out
[19:01] <BIG_Green> That's right, Kerrick.
[19:01] <Simon Kerrick> I must say, I did not expect us to meet so soon.
[19:02] <Simon Kerrick> I think your stupid friends are missing my point.
[19:02] * TG_Commander_Solaris is still watching with her friends
[19:02] <Simon Kerrick> A time traveller has gained the Dragonballs of Namek.
[19:02] * BIG_Green crosses his arms.
[19:02] <Simon Kerrick> She's a nihilist, and a maniac, and I personally don't like her because of her threats to me.
[19:02] * Suu pauses by the door
[19:02] * Matsumi Kaze just watches and listens
[19:02] <BIG_Green> Seems to be the week for that.
[19:02] <Simon Kerrick> In consideration of that, I'm willing to make a deal.
[19:02] <Simon Kerrick> So... I"ve read the books.... about you.
[19:02] <BIG_Green> A deal?
[19:03] <Simon Kerrick> I don't sleep---I had plenty of time to read them... and the dragonballs of Namek are pretty damn important, aren't they?
[19:03] <BIG_Green> They are.
[19:03] <Simon Kerrick> I mean... bringing people back to life... reviving heroes... and even keeping your species from going extinct.
[19:03] * Morrigan stays silent for the moment, but seems to be doing something with her fingers. And she's flicking her eyes back and forth a llot.
[19:03] <BIG_Green> If you have a point to make, make it.
[19:03] <Simon Kerrick> Morrigan, stop that or I'm leaving and wishing.
[19:03] <Simon Kerrick> Hold it.
[19:04] * Souldier puts a hand on Morrigan's shoulder. "Stop."
[19:04] * Simon Kerrick raises his hand.
[19:04] <Morrigan> Fine.
[19:04] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:04] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain
[19:04] <Simon Kerrick> Smart demon.
[19:04] <Simon Kerrick> My point is this.
[19:05] <Simon Kerrick> I would hate, Mister Piccolo, for a time traveller to have snagged those balls, dumped them in my hands, and for me to make the wish that would have been used to restore your species to life.
[19:05] * TG_Commander_Solaris is watchin. Alex and Dante are with her
[19:05] <Simon Kerrick> Sure hate that.
[19:05] <BIG_Green> ...Was that sarcasm? Because I don't get it.
[19:06] <BIG_Green> My species is already alive.
[19:06] <Simon Kerrick> BUT.... if you bring the dragonballs that YOU guard here, and I get to wish upon them, I'm willing to give the time travellers here the dragonballs to restore to namek, and thus protect causality.
[19:06] <Souldier> Simon get to the point will ya?
[19:06] <Simon Kerrick> Fine.... no more posturing.
[19:06] <BIG_Green> ...You intend to wish away Namek?
[19:06] <Simon Kerrick> Oh... I don't intend to do so, but it's a plausible side effect.
[19:06] <Morrigan> Please, no more pretentiousness.
[19:06] <Simon Kerrick> Nixhaladax is mad.
[19:06] <BIG_Green> You are aware that the Dragon cannot kill living beings, yes?
[19:07] <Simon Kerrick> Yup.
[19:07] <Project_ZEUS> Can I eat him now?
[19:07] <Simon Kerrick> But then, if the time traveller took the balls from the past, and I used this wish instead of the one to save your people, wouldn't that INDIRECTLY kill your species, just the same?
[19:07] <Simon Kerrick> For the God of Earth... I am surprised you don't get this.
[19:08] <Simon Kerrick> Possibly from the distractions.
[19:08] <BIG_Green> I haven't held that title in some time.
[19:08] <Simon Kerrick> But what you DO hold is the Dragonballs of Earth.
[19:08] <Simon Kerrick> I want them.
[19:08] <Simon Kerrick> Bring them to me.
[19:09] <BIG_Green> Hmm.
[19:09] <Simon Kerrick> ....I'd like to point out that you are taking an INCREDIBLE risk if you refuse me.
[19:09] <BIG_Green> Your logic hinges on one thing.
[19:09] <Simon Kerrick> And what is that?
[19:09] <BIG_Green> That the balls were taken when you say they were.
[19:10] <BIG_Green> It would be very simple to check on that.
[19:10] <BIG_Green> and also...
[19:10] <Simon Kerrick> Well, Piccolo, I tend to operate by the worst case scenario. If I were REALLY intent upon destroying the universe, I would have harvested them when the wish was needed most.
[19:10] <Simon Kerrick> It's quite possible that I'm wrong, but it's worse than even I suspect.
[19:11] <BIG_Green> But here's something you haven't considered.
[19:11] * Project_ZEUS is still hungry
[19:11] <Simon Kerrick> I think I've pretty well considered it all. You give me your dragonballs, or I use the ones from Namek. The folk in the hotel put it correctly. It's up to you.
[19:11] <BIG_Green> If you use a wish that was meant to be used to say... save Goku... you could doom the very universe anyway.
[19:11] <Simon Kerrick> Piccolo, I'm not from this universe, and I care little for its heroes. I don't give a damn about Goku.
[19:12] * Simon Kerrick is now known as Young Lich
[19:12] <Morrigan> Which would immediately put him on the #1 Most Wanted list of...
[19:12] <The Magistra> Or you could use it during a time when no wishes were being granted
[19:12] <Young Lich> Do I look like a being who cares if a hero prematurely dies?
[19:12] <BIG_Green> You will if the people he beat suddenly come back to life.
[19:12] <Young Lich> F[BLEEP]k them.
[19:12] <BIG_Green> And then came after you.
[19:12] <Young Lich> F[BLEEP]K 'EM ALL!
[19:12] <BIG_Green> your lichdom won't help you.
[19:12] <Young Lich> I will wish upon the dragonballs, and I won't have to worry about jack.
[19:12] <Project_ZEUS> oh boy, can i has a cheezburger?
[19:12] * BIG_Green smirks
[19:12] <Young Lich> I"ve thought of this, Picollo. I've thought of how to escape them.
[19:13] <BIG_Green> then go right ahead.
[19:13] <Souldier> All of them, eh Simon?
[19:13] <Morrigan> Can I please give the word?
[19:13] <Young Lich> In fact, I have been around people who want to smear me---I have thought of NOTHING but how to escape.
[19:13] <DmC_Sparda> not now, alex
[19:13] * BIG_Green is away: remember, I have a set of my own.
[19:13] <Young Lich> Alright, Piccolo.
[19:13] <Young Lich> So be it.
[19:14] <Young Lich> Ladies and gentlemen, I will be leaving now, and preparing to crack the language code. It'll probably take a day or so. I suppose you could persuade Piccolo to reconsider, but f[BLEEP]k him.
[19:14] * Morrigan just looks at Souldier. "May I now?"
[19:14] * Young Lich raises his hands, and begins the teleportation spell.
[19:14] * ThePaleElf drops a tracking bug in the box while Kerrick is talking
[19:15] * Souldier lets go of her and turns his back
[19:15] * Morrigan casts Anti-Magic on Kerrick to counter his spell.
[19:15] <DmC_Sparda> oh lovely
[19:15] * Young Lich 's magic is suppressed.
[19:15] * Young Lich starts walking toward the Paris door, and pulls out a knife.
[19:16] * Morrigan sends the request to the Hotel Mainframe to lock all the doors.
[19:16] <Project_ZEUS> Hey boss lady, did you ever wanted to go to Paris
[19:16] <The Actuary> Why not just erase all the doors.
[19:17] * Morrigan also sends a request to the Hotel Mainframe to interrupt any teleports connecting to Kerrick.
[19:17] * The Actuary taps on the wall and fiddles with the architectural config program.
[19:17] * The Actuary reases all entry and exit points.
[19:17] <Morrigan> Nice.
[19:17] <The Actuary> ^erases
[19:17] * Young Lich jumps into the Elevator door, and presses the close button.
[19:17] <The Actuary> Now we can all enjoy each other's company in this gilded cage.
[19:17] * The Actuary erases the elevator doors too.
[19:17] * The Actuary also stops the elevators.
[19:17] <Souldier> I suppose it's not worth trying to save everyone.
[19:18] <Morrigan> No, now we play "Pin the Tail on the Lich".
[19:18] <Project_ZEUS> oh boy, she's mad
[19:18] <Young Lich> It was never personal, Guyver. In fairness.... I was willing for it to have ended much differently.
[19:18] <DmC_Sparda> so we all out on this f[BLEEP]ker?
[19:18] * The Actuary can play this game all night.
[19:18] * Young Lich stands in the elevator cars, thinking.
[19:18] * Souldier looks at his sword.
[19:18] * The Actuary takes a few moments
[19:18] * The Actuary splits off the opper floors
[19:18] * Dimension Diver stops arcing
[19:18] <TG_Commander_Solaris> Wait for it guys
[19:19] * The Actuary removes the sky and puts the ceiling back on
[19:19] * The Actuary deletes all furnituire and decoration
[19:19] * The Actuary makes the lobby a simple box. with everyone standing in the middle of it.
[19:19] * Souldier shakes his head. "maybe the sword IS a burden after all."
[19:19] * Young Lich pulls out a cell phone. He presses a button, and says, "CODE OMEGA."
[19:19] <Morrigan> To all Tanar'ri hit-squads. Reveal yourselves.
[19:19] *** Souldier [CommanderFluffy@UrbanSpoon.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (tears through reality and walks through.)
[19:20] <spiritflame> The Actuary rolls 1d20 [ 3 ]
[19:20] * Young Lich looks really sad to see Guyver go.
[19:20] * the signal gets through before noriko can cut off cell reception
[19:20] <Young Lich> It was not an ordinary phone anyway, Noriko.
[19:20] * Twenty Tanar'ri dressed in form-fitting segmented body armor seem to materialize out of nowhere. All of them are carrying large battle rifles and are aiming at the Lich.
[19:20] <TG_Commander_Solaris> Guys, wait.
[19:20] <The Actuary> nor is this a normal room.
[19:20] <Young Lich> ...............
[19:21] <Young Lich> You know.... the funny thing is, you think my death will be the end of it.
[19:21] <Project_ZEUS> You know Spoony warned us about this
[19:21] <The Actuary> I can kicks us all out of the time and spacwe vortex right now.
[19:21] <The Actuary> I can maroon us all in the void.
[19:21] <Young Lich> Your point?
[19:21] <DmC_Sparda> I think it was his ff13 review.
[19:22] <The Actuary> Then you would not be able to affect the universe.
[19:22] <The Magistra> Nori. Put my TARDIS back please
[19:22] <Morrigan> Or we could use the Cold on him.
[19:22] <The Actuary> I only deleted the furniture it should be there.
[19:22] <The Magistra> Oh god no
[19:22] <Young Lich> Do you ah... do you all know that I have not yet actuall used a significant amount of my powers.
[19:22] <Young Lich> I bet you didn't.
[19:22] <The Magistra> The cold. No no no no
[19:23] <David O`Cain> Huh?
[19:23] <The Actuary> Go right ahead. Despite all your rage, you are still but a rate in a cage.
[19:23] * Young Lich stays in the elevator, since that will at LEAST force people to come inside and get him.
[19:23] <The Actuary> ^rat
[19:23] <Project_ZEUS> well f[BLEEP]kbunnies
[19:23] <Young Lich> I don't understand it. I really don't.
[19:23] * The Actuary adds a small portcullis in front of the elevator car.
[19:24] <The Actuary> Understand what?
[19:24] * Young Lich just lets it fall.
[19:24] <The Actuary> What are you failing to comprehend.
[19:24] <Young Lich> I was willing to give back the Dragonballs that crazy-girl would have intended to wreck everything. He wasn't willing to take them...
[19:24] <The Actuary> that we would try to impede you?
[19:24] * The Tanar'ri take aim. Their weapons are Omnirifles - slugthrowers that use gravity pulses to fire polymer slugs at hypersonic speeds.
[19:24] <The Actuary> Because you are who you are.
[19:24] <Young Lich> Maybe he saw this coming and I didn't.... Surely... surely he cares, right?
[19:24] <The Actuary> Shifty. Greedy.
[19:25] <The Actuary> Piccolo?
[19:25] <The Actuary> He made a calculation.
[19:25] <Morrigan> Now you're trying to reason with us?
[19:25] <The Actuary> And I'm sure he made other calculations.
[19:25] <Young Lich> I was reasoning with you BEFORE.
[19:25] <The Actuary> He believes in us.
[19:25] <The Actuary> If we fall here... there will be others.
[19:25] <Young Lich> No comment.
[19:25] <Morrigan> I think it's more like Kerrick and Piccolo are indeed playing a game, Noriko.
[19:25] <Young Lich> Heh....
[19:26] <Young Lich> You know... Morrigan...
[19:26] <Morrigan> That game...may just be Poker.
[19:26] <The Actuary> you will not have as easy a time of it as you think.
[19:26] <Young Lich> I never thought it would be easy.
[19:26] <The Magistra> It's more like 3D chess
[19:26] <Young Lich> I really really never did.
[19:26] <The Actuary> There is also a distinct possbility you are not even here.
[19:26] <Young Lich> I always thought there would be a chance to lose.
[19:26] <Morrigan> Nah, the Time Lords invented chess.
[19:26] <Young Lich> Well, Noriko...
[19:26] <The Actuary> Which is the only reason I haven't cast us all into the void.
[19:27] <Young Lich> I thought about that... but then I realized that dying is not the end for me.
[19:27] <Morrigan> Unless we destroy your phylactery in one volley.
[19:27] <The Actuary> Oh?
[19:27] * Project_ZEUS facepalms again
[19:27] * The Actuary looks at Young Lich.
[19:27] *** Young Lich is is a red-eyed, dessicated, fearsomely powerful undead being that walks in confident strides. He has secretly accomplished MANY goals despite his youth. He wears vestments stitched from skins of unicorns, and a frag vest and trauma plate covers his heart.
image Song is: .

[19:27] * Young Lich looks down at his chest.
[19:27] <Young Lich> ...........
[19:27] * Young Lich regards the Tanar'ri hitsquad.
[19:27] <The Actuary> Why are you so girded there, hmm?
[19:28] <Young Lich> Well. Hello there.
[19:28] <The Actuary> Surely Paisely was wrong.
[19:28] <Morrigan> Why do you think I called in so much backup?
[19:28] <Young Lich> You know, Tanar'ri... I wonder if any of you were in the ships that were shot down during the Hazenine fighting, and drifting through space.
[19:28] <The Actuary> either that or you have a bomb in there.
[19:28] <The Actuary> Which is what I personally would do.
[19:28] <The Actuary> Lull people into attacking you there and then blow them up.
[19:29] <Morrigan> They're not, Kerrick.
[19:29] * Young Lich is addressing those with the rifles. "I wonder if any of you were among the ones that were picked up in my starships that I got from DeVenger....
[19:29] <Young Lich> Really? Then I wonder if they have ever met them.
[19:29] <The Actuary> But there's ways around that as well.
[19:29] <Young Lich> It's possible, if your species is almost extinct.
[19:29] <Young Lich> Would you like to know why I saved their lives?
[19:29] <The Actuary> ...
[19:29] * Young Lich beckons to the ones aiming at him with rifles. "Come a bit closer, and I'll tell you."
[19:29] <Morrigan> Leverage. Curiosity. Boredom. Something like that most likely.
[19:30] * The Tanar'ri don't move an inch.
[19:30] * The Actuary constructs Dwarf Star Alloy barriers on the outer skin of the lobby-box
[19:30] * Young Lich waits.
[19:30] <Project_ZEUS> aw come on, waste this pretencious a[BLEEP]le
[19:31] <Young Lich> Noriko?
[19:31] <The Actuary> Yes?
[19:31] * DmC_Sparda leans against the wall, watching this with Alex and Boss Lady
[19:31] * Young Lich leans against the Portcullis. "I wonder if you remember... or if you were briefed, about what I said to your boss."
[19:31] * The Actuary runs a finger across the ring on her finger
[19:31] <The Actuary> My... what?
[19:32] <Morrigan> And what did you say to her boss?
[19:32] <The Actuary> I have not had a "boss" for a long time.
[19:32] <Young Lich> I mentioned whether she would negotiate with a dangerous criminal, if they were prepared to take revenge, and were very very easily able to back it up.
[19:32] <Morrigan> Also, Noriko? I was told to allow you the authority for firing.
[19:32] <Young Lich> Ffftt. I dare them to shoot.
[19:32] <The Actuary> Don't waste the ammunition.
[19:33] <Morrigan> Warning shot perhaps?
[19:33] <Young Lich> Noriko. I want you to mark my words.
[19:33] <Young Lich> Are you ready?
[19:33] <Young Lich> ARE ALL OF YOU READY?
[19:33] <The Actuary> Why? If he was in trhe mood to be warned, he'd be warned.
[19:33] <Morrigan> Can you dig it?!
[19:33] <The Actuary> You may try what you wish...
[19:33] <Young Lich> If you do not release me, something very very very bad will happen to somebody that you care about.
[19:33] <Morrigan> CAAAAN YOOOOUUU DIIIIIIGGGG IIIIITTT!!!!
[19:33] <The Actuary> How wonderfully generic.
[19:34] <DmC_Sparda> Does this mean we get to deal with him now?
[19:34] <Young Lich> Yeah. It is.
[19:34] <The Actuary> You're narrowing your chances of getting out of here with that kind of talk.
[19:34] <Young Lich> Go for it. I fear nothing.
[19:34] <The Actuary> I'm not stopping any of you.
[19:34] <TG_Commander_Solaris> Oh, threatening someone loved oned
[19:34] <Young Lich> Actuary, I either have every chance of getting out of here, or I have none.
[19:34] <TG_Commander_Solaris> not a good idea
[19:34] <Young Lich> Yes, but I'm flushed with options, girl.
[19:34] * The Actuary leans against the wall, arms crossed.
[19:35] <The Actuary> And I've sealed us all in.
[19:35] * Two of the Tanar'ri shoot at Kerrick. Their weapons fire a volley of diamond-hard shards at his legs at hypersonic speeds.
[19:35] <Young Lich> True.
[19:35] <TG_Commander_Solaris> the whole room is ready to pounce you and all you wanna do is threaten someone's life
[19:35] <TG_Commander_Solaris> yeah, that'll help your cause
[19:35] * Young Lich was expecting this, and he jumps to the side of the Elevator car when their trigger fingers are about to move.
[19:35] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 1d20 [ 16 ]
[19:36] * Young Lich jumps out of the way of the rifle fire, and into the side of the Elevator Car.
[19:36] <spiritflame> Two of the Tanar'ri rolls 1d20 [ 14 ]
[19:36] <Project_ZEUS> What she said
[19:36] * The Actuary watches this all coldly
[19:37] * The Actuary computes stochastic probabilities
[19:37] * Two more of the Tanar'ri shoot at Kerrick as well. They fire towards either side of him, anticipating his movements.
[19:37] * Young Lich picks up one of the bullet slugs, and pulls it off to the side, out of sight.
[19:38] <David O`Cain> Kerrick will be residing in deepest, darkest pits of Hell itself after this.
[19:38] <Matsumi Kaze> why are they shooting???
[19:38] * @SpeedRcrX changes topic to ` Bye-Bye Papaya Island! Welcome to Rusutsu Ski Resort and Hot Springs |the lobby is sealed off for the moment please do not /join`
[19:38] <spiritflame> The Tanar'ri rolls 1d20 [ 20 ]
[19:38] *** Young Lich has placed Tanar'ri Rifle Slug in Inventory Slot: 1
[19:38] <Project_ZEUS> well f[BLEEP]k me.
[19:38] * Young Lich is, in fact, shot. His body seems absurdly resilient, and does not take nearly as much damage from the gunfire as would be suspected.
[19:39] <Project_ZEUS> guess I have to deal with captain oblivious villan here
[19:39] <Young Lich> I dare you.
[19:39] * The Onmirifle shots aren't anything special, just ballistic-hard polymer, not unlike military-grade industrial epoxy. They can be easily manufactured in bulk using simple chemistry from a high school laboratory.
[19:39] <The Magistra> ....
[19:40] * Young Lich holds up his hand. "Come face me, then.... but first.... Better pick out the color of the bed you will be lying in for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!"
[19:40] * Project_ZEUS has his arm transform intop a sword and lunges himself towards the lich
[19:40] <DmC_Sparda> really Alex?
[19:40] <Morrigan> Oy.
[19:40] * Young Lich reminds his assailant of the fact that there is a portcullis made of who-knows-whatium in the way.
[19:41] <Young Lich> :P
[19:41] <Project_ZEUS> slicey slicey
[19:41] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 17 ]
[19:41] * The Actuary calculates... what are the odds that he would have a deadman's switch... fairly good...
[19:41] <Young Lich> come on come on come on.
[19:41] * Matsumi Kaze and Hideki just.........don't get involved
[19:41] * Project_ZEUS uses his arm blade to hack into the stuff
[19:42] * The Actuary calculates... probability of real simon, probability of bluff... probability of distraction..
[19:42] <The Actuary> Magistra...
[19:42] <The Actuary> come here.
[19:42] * Young Lich has pulled a hidden knife and stats it into Zeus' arm with uncharacteristic eagerness.
[19:42] <TG_Commander_Solaris> guys, wait
[19:43] <Young Lich> Awwww. does it hurt?
[19:43] * The Magistra hurries over to Nori
[19:43] * Young Lich slices at him again and again.
[19:43] * Morrigan opens a Noosphere link with Noriko. "Your orders?"
[19:43] <The Magistra> Yes?
[19:43] * Project_ZEUS smirks as his cut reveal a black oozing
[19:43] <Project_ZEUS> oh this is gonna be fun.
[19:43] <The Actuary> Morrigan- you have full discretion, but I am worried about potential traps on his body under that plating. We need to find out what's under there.
[19:43] <Young Lich> I agree. I agree.
[19:44] <The Magistra> What's under there is likely his soul jar.
[19:44] <The Actuary> Magistra - Kad du dra uidceta funmt yht caa ev ra'c drana yht tuehk drehkc.
[19:44] * Project_ZEUS is fighting off Simon with his arm blade while sopme of his virus tends to merge with Simon
[19:44] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 9 ]
[19:44] * Morrigan begins running a scan of Kerrick, checking for anything resembling chemical or alchemical explosives.
[19:45] * Young Lich is actually.... you know... dead. It is STRONGLY unlikely the virus could do jack to him, unless it can also affect inanimate objects that are also intrisically hostile to life.
[19:45] * Young Lich REEKS of the scent of explosives.
[19:45] <DmC_Sparda> Alex, wait!
[19:45] * The Tanar'ri remain perfectly still. They're obviously elite operatives.
[19:45] * Young Lich still fights with project Zeus. "Come on. Come a little closer!"
[19:45] * Project_ZEUS continues hacking Simon
[19:45] * Morrigan texts Noriko     Explosives detected.
[19:46] * The Magistra nods and ducks into her TARDIS. Which Vanishes and reappears outside the sealed off area.
[19:46] * The Actuary texts back, I have full architectural control. What do you need.
[19:46] * Young Lich gets stabbed several times, but does not slow down at all. He continues to attack his assailant.
[19:46] * David O`Cain just gets out a scythe and starts casually twirling it around like a staff, "Meh."
[19:46] <Young Lich> Mister O'Cain. I strongly advise you NOT to come this way.
[19:46] <Young Lich> I'd hate for something really bad to happen to you.
[19:47] * Project_ZEUS is a living virus. Can't be killed by cuts due to him being a living virus
[19:47] <Young Lich> Ooooh. You are fun. There's nothing inside of you!
[19:47] <Young Lich> Let's change that, shall we?
[19:47] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 17 ]
[19:47] * The Magistra casts a spell, makeing sure there's no sign of kerrick in the outside workd
[19:47] <The Magistra> *world
[19:47] * The Actuary texts Morrigan     Problem. As I start generating architectual features whole cloth there is a slight probability that an opening might occur through which he could escape
[19:47] <DmC_Sparda> Mercer, back away from him
[19:48] * Young Lich grabs a really big, jagged bit of ruby, and JABS it into Project_Zeus.
[19:48] <Young Lich> :D
[19:48] * Project_ZEUS is jabvbed by the stone
[19:48] * The Actuary texts Morrigan     So I can make barriers or items but we run a risk
[19:48] * Magistra's spell comes back alarmingly inconclusive. The answer is both "yes" and "no."
[19:48] <Project_ZEUS> Oh, you wanna play rough
[19:48] * Morrigan texts Noriko     I'm detecting a huge amount of explosives comign from Kerrick. Perhaps encase HIM in multiple layers of barriers?
[19:49] *** which means, Lich, that if I start doing that you can roll 1d20 for ways out but you'd need like 15 +
[19:49] * Project_ZEUS turns both of his arms into tendrils
[19:49] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 3 ]
[19:49] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 1d20 [ 2 ]
[19:49] * Young Lich tries and fails to hack them off.
[19:49] * The Actuary texts Morrigan     Well you realize if I do that you can't get at him, yes?
[19:49] * The Magistra texts her mother, asks her to Scry Simon
[19:49] <DmC_Sparda> Mercer! Get back!
[19:50] * Young Lich , of course, cannot be scryed because he's in an antimagic field.
[19:50] * Morrigan texts Noriko     Or...immobilize him. Form-fitting time-stasis field? Or maybe encase him within a Weeping Angel's body?
[19:50] * Project_ZEUS is on a spree
[19:51] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 8 ]
[19:51] * Young Lich does his ABSOLUTE BEST to break through the hole in the portcullis made by Project Zeus during the fighting.
[19:51] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 1d20 [ 4 ]
[19:51] <DmC_Sparda> mercer! stop it
[19:51] * The Actuary texts Morrigan     Where the hell would I get a weeping Angel's body from, and a time field won't work right in here.
[19:51] * The Magistra texts Nori "I can't tell. However were that an illusion, it would have faded when Morrigan put up the anti Magic    
[19:51] * Young Lich can't get out.
[19:51] * The Magistra texts Nori     ^
[19:51] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 14 ]
[19:52] * Young Lich aims for Project Zeus' eye, and stabs again.
[19:52] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 1d20 [ 20 ]
[19:52] * Young Lich grins as his blade finds its mark.
[19:52] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 15 ]
[19:52] * The Actuary texts Magistra     UI am concerned he has a dead man's switch. I want you to put people on Eliza. Keep an eye on her.
[19:52] * Project_ZEUS has something in his eye
[19:52] * Matsumi Kaze looks over magistra's shoulder
[19:52] <Project_ZEUS> oh you wanna do that, a[BLEEP]le?
[19:52] * Matsumi Kaze texts Noriko     Eliza is missing
[19:53] * Eliza CANNOT be found. She defies all spells and physical searches. She's absolutely missing.
[19:53] * The Magistra is outside the hotel.
[19:53] * Four Tanar'ri whip out crystaline, jagged-bladed sword and engage Kerrick directly. They move like dancers, graceful and direct, with a fluidness that makes it seem more like they're engaged in an on-stage performance for Circe de Soleis.
[19:53] * Project_ZEUS uss his tendrils on Simon
[19:53] <Matsumi Kaze> (( oops nevermind then ))
[19:53] * The Actuary texts Magistra     Well F[BLEEP]K. GET ON THAT.
[19:53] <Young Lich> Just... reminding you... that there WILL be consequences.
[19:53] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 2 ]
[19:53] <The Actuary> So... Where's your daughter?
[19:54] <Young Lich> The answer to that question is "Let me go, or else."
[19:54] <DmC_Sparda> Mercer! Cut it out!
[19:54] <Young Lich> - . Or ELSE. -
[19:54] <Matsumi Kaze> ....................................
[19:54] * The Magistra texts Noriko     Mother's spells can't find her.
[19:54] * Matsumi Kaze tenses her fist
[19:54] * Four Tanar'ri continue to attack Kerrick, striking at him from all sides as if their moves are choreographed.
[19:54] * The Actuary texts Magistra     Eliza's a possible factor.
[19:54] <Project_ZEUS> but i'm having so much fun
[19:55] * Young Lich keeps fighting and fighting and fighting... but he is slowly worn down.
[19:55] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 2d6 [ 4, 1 ]
[19:55] * The Actuary texts Magistra     She may either be in jeopardy or the jeopardy herself.
[19:55] * Young Lich is smashed and shot, and lies crumpled against the wall, but he is still grinning. "If I were really afraid... if you REALLY had me dead to rights, wouldn't I have started begging by now?"
[19:55] * The Magistra texts Noriko     I get that. But now am I supposed to find her if magic can't and no one's seen her for days
[19:56] <The Actuary> you are also an excellent bluffer.
[19:56] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 3 ]
[19:56] * The Magistra double checks that last part with Uncle Morms, who confirms it
[19:56] * The Actuary texts Magistra     You always talk about how useful you sages are! TIME TO PROVE IT.
[19:56] <Morrigan> We could do worse, Kerrick.
[19:56] <The Magistra> ....
[19:56] <Young Lich> There's no point to bluffing if one does not have the stomach and preparation to carry through at least once.
[19:56] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 9 ]
[19:56] * The Actuary texts Magistra     I am TRUSTING you to handle your end of this.
[19:57] * The Magistra texts Matsumi     When was Eliza seen last. Conctact every single member of your staff and find the last moment anyone saw her
[19:57] <Young Lich> If Eitak had insulted me when I told her not to or I would kill a hostage, I'd have killed one and had a Barghest suck it's soul away so you couldn't ressurect it. Do you think tonight will be any different about how serious I am?
[19:57] * Young Lich is smacked against the wall.
[19:57] * The Actuary discontinues contact, because she has to focus on the here and now.
[19:57] * Matsumi Kaze sends out the text
[19:57] * Young Lich gets back up to his feet, but clumsily. Project_Zeus can smack him again if she wants.
[19:57] <Morrigan> Kerrick...would you like to meet someone who's worse than a Barghest?
[19:58] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 6 ]
[19:58] * Eliza McIntash is STILL not found. There is absolutely no contact.
[19:58] <The Actuary> Why is he getting worn down.
[19:58] * Project_ZEUS is not giving up as he tries to recover
[19:58] <The Actuary> He's immortal is he not?
[19:58] <spiritflame> Simon Kerrick rolls 2d6 [ 6, 2 ]
[19:58] * The Magistra isn't looking for her now. She's looking for her in the past~
[19:58] <The Actuary> Just a projection...
[19:59] <The Actuary> Why is he getting worn down?
[19:59] * The Tanar'ri attacking him stay their blades for the moment.
[19:59] * Simon Kerrick keeps fighting back, and tries again to get out of the Elevator shaft.
[19:59] * Morrigan scans Kerrick's energy levels.
[19:59] <Matsumi Kaze> ......do we know it's simon
[19:59] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 8 ]
[20:00] <The Actuary> this is a good question.
[20:00] <The Actuary> I say we capture him.
[20:00] * Simon Kerrick shows a very high *NEGATIVE* number in response to the scan.
[20:00] * Morrigan does a quick DNA scan on a sample of Kerrick's tissue. There's probably plenty of samples available now.
[20:00] <spiritflame> Simon Kerrick rolls 1d20 [ 6 ]
[20:00] <The Actuary> do some tests.
[20:00] <The Actuary> however...
[20:00] <The Actuary> again he may have a bomb in him.
[20:01] * The Actuary looks at Project_Zeus.
[20:01] *** Project_Zeus is is a young man in his late twenties, who constantly suffers from amnesia. He doesn't know why he is even here at all. He's seen wearing a black jacket, jeans, and a hoodie.Though he feels he's close to his "goals", despite he can't remember what they are More information about him is Here.
His image Song is: "The Last Man" by Sasha D. & Chris V..

[20:01] <The Actuary> I can risk reconfiguring the room to give us a shelter...
[20:01] <Morrigan> Well, we can fix that.
[20:01] <The Actuary> but it may give him a moment to escape.
[20:01] * Project_ZEUS is fighting Simon
[20:01] * Morrigan nods to a couple of the Tanar'ri.
[20:01] <The Actuary> Zeus could restrain him after that.
[20:02] <The Actuary> assuming he doesn't get out.
[20:02] <The Actuary> Thoughts?
[20:02] * Eliza McIntash does show up on the images of the past. She was last seen by the Theatre staff crying and crying while packing her things, during the time that Matsumi Kaze was still dead. She looks like she'll leave a not upon her pillow after she packs her bags, but loses her stomach, and leaves the room crying. She has not been in the Theatre since that day.
[20:02] <ThePaleElf> If I could get spells in I could cast bind undead but that give another escape route
[20:02] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 17 ]
[20:02] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 2d6 [ 6, 4 ]
[20:02] <DmC_Sparda> Mercer! Stop
[20:02] * Two Tanar'ri move in a little closer to Kerrick and begin to perform a careful and intense scan of Kerrick in order to determine just what kind of explosives he has and where they are located on or IN his body.
[20:02] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 2d6 [ 2, 4 ]
[20:03] * Young Lich barely misses one of those Tanar'ri with a knife thrust to the neck.
[20:03] * Young Lich is POUNDED against the wall again by Mercer.
[20:03] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 2d6 [ 1, 2 ]
[20:03] * Young Lich tries to leap past his assailants and get out into the wider area of the Hotel.
[20:03] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 1d20 [ 18 ]
[20:04] * Young Lich jumps by them!
[20:04] * Young Lich runs and runs into the corner, far far from where the Antimagic field was cast!
[20:04] <Project_ZEUS> mother f[BLEEP]ker.
[20:04] <Young Lich> - come on come on come ON! -
[20:04] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 2d6 [ 1, 2 ]
[20:04] * Matsumi Kaze sends noriko the information...
[20:04] * The Magistra sends this info to her uncle. He and Eitak head to that point in time to meet with Eliza and take her to dinner and stuff, under the pretense of trying to cheer her up while keeping an eye on her.
[20:04] * Morrigan recasts the Anti-Magic spell.
[20:04] <The Actuary> RESTRAIN HIM!
[20:05] * The Tanari'ri POUNCE on Kerrick!
[20:05] * ThePaleElf casts Bind Undead
[20:05] * The Tanari'ri were just WAITING for him to make a move.
[20:05] * Young Lich is in the Antimagic field.
[20:05] * Project_ZEUS uses his tendrils to grab Simon
[20:05] <spiritflame> The Tanari'ri rolls 1d20 [ 6 ]
[20:05] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 7 ]
[20:05] * Young Lich knifes a Tanar'ri, and tries one more time to break loose, smacked down by all the punishment.
[20:05] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 2d6 [ 5, 1 ]
[20:05] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 1d20 [ 18 ]
[20:05] <Project_ZEUS> f[BLEEP]ker, i want to play
[20:05] * The Actuary has a horrible thought.
[20:06] * Young Lich manages to wriggle away, and runs to the OTHER corner of the hotel away from where Morrigan cast.
[20:06] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 2d6 [ 5, 1 ]
[20:06] <The Actuary> Scan for Eliza's DNA...
[20:06] <Young Lich> .....
[20:06] <The Actuary> the part that's not his.
[20:06] * Morrigan casts Anti-Magic again.
[20:06] <Morrigan> I was already scanning his DNA too.
[20:06] * Morrigan re-runs her own scans.
[20:07] * Young Lich runs away and away, and finds the THIRD corner where he might have a chance to cast.
[20:07] <DmC_Sparda> Mercer, enough!
[20:07] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 2d6 [ 1, 5 ]
[20:07] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 1d20 [ 10 ]
[20:07] <Young Lich> THIS WAY!
[20:07] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 1 ]
[20:07] * TheMagistra texts Noriko and Matsumi     I've sent Uncle Nivek into the past to tail Eilza. Mom went with him.
[20:07] * Young Lich stands in the very edge of the corner, and scrooches up to avoid the antimagic sphere...
[20:07] * Morrigan just casts Anti-Magic over the ENTIRE room.
[20:07] * Project_ZEUS is having a hard time picking out rubies
[20:07] * The Actuary taps her foot
[20:08] <The Actuary> What are the resukts of the DNA scan?
[20:08] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 2d6 [ 4, 4 ]
[20:08] <Young Lich> HERE!
[20:08] * TG_Commander_Solaris is still watching
[20:08] * Young Lich casts and chants RIGHT while Morrigan is casting the Antimagic... "Here we go."
[20:08] * The Tanar'ri close in on Kerrick and attempt to physically restrain him.
[20:08] * The Actuary knows there's multiple layers of risk involved, but has to narrow what she can
[20:08] <spiritflame> Young Lich rolls 2d6 [ 6, 4 ]
[20:08] * Young Lich vanishes.
[20:08] *** Young Lich [SmilingSoulFarmer@sculptedeternity.con] has quit IRC (Plane Shift)
[20:08] <spiritflame> The Tanar'ri rolls 1d20 [ 20 ]
[20:08] <The Actuary> ..............
[20:09] <The Actuary> WELL S[BLEEP]T.
[20:09] <Morrigan> FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
[20:09] <Project_ZEUS> a little help here
[20:09] * Young Lich is shot RIGHT in the hand as he does this, though. He'll have a hard time casting wherever he winds up (nice 20)
[20:09] * Project_ZEUS points to the ruby shards in his eye and leg'
[20:09] * The Actuary hits reset and resets the lobby to normal
[20:09] * The Magistra texts Noriko|Mom says she got on a boat and left japan.
[20:10] <The Magistra> text Nori | ^ that
[20:10] <The Magistra> ...
[20:10] * @SpeedRcrX changes topic to `Bye-Bye Papaya Island! Welcome to Rusutsu Ski Resort and Hot Springs`
[20:10] <Project_ZEUS> The f[BLEEP]ker, where is he?
[20:10] * Matsumi Kaze grabs morrigan "what wre the results"
[20:10] <Morrigan> He cast Plane Shift.
[20:10] <Matsumi Kaze> WHAT WERE THE RESULTS
[20:10] * The Actuary texts back "it doesn't matter now, he's loose.
[20:10] * The Magistra texts Matsumi|She left japan.
[20:10] * Morrigan shows Matsumi and Noriko the results of her DNA scans...whatever they were.
[20:10] * The Actuary taps her time ring and heads for her office on Karn
[20:11] *** The Actuary [actvarivs@cia001.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (To the time-proof vaults.)
[20:11] <Morrigan> What WERE the results of the DNA scan?
[20:11] * Young Lich was NOT indicated as possessing Eliza's DNA anywhere on him.
[20:12] * Eitak_Razal texts Matsumi. Strangely the date on the text is from a few days ago     .... Someone just yoiked her from infront of us.
[20:12] * Matsumi Kaze lets go of morrigan
[20:12] * DmC_Sparda goes to Alex and tries to pull the crystal out
[20:12] * Eitak_Razal texts Matsumi     Someone in a black cloak
[20:12] <Morrigan> Okay, that lich wasn't Eliza in any way.
[20:12] <Matsumi Kaze> ......................
[20:12] <Matsumi Kaze> .............................................................
[20:12] *** Vermellia X. Rosso [vsxr@s-proc1.kasterborous.sen] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:12] <@spiritflame> konbanwa vermellia x. rosso
[20:13] <Vermellia X. Rosso> So boss is letting Mom use me for a bit.
[20:13] <Vermellia X. Rosso> She wants us to find the s[BLEEP]t out of Simon and Eliza.
[20:13] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Failing that she's got her own ideas going.
[20:13] <spiritflame> DmC_Sparda rolls 1d20 [ 8 ]
[20:14] * Morrigan texts Federation Command     To the Holy Ordos, I need high-level strategic precognitive divinations performed immediately. Subject: Simon Kerrick. A Lich. Physical tissue samples for creating a foci link are available and incoming.
[20:14] * Eitak_Razal texts Matsumi     ....It has to have been Simon. We're detecting a s[BLEEP]t ton of magic here.
[20:14] <Project_ZEUS> gawd, these crystals HURT
[20:14] * The Magistra moves her TARDIS back inside
[20:14] <spiritflame> Project_ZEUS rolls 1d20 [ 19 ]
[20:14] <Matsumi Kaze> ..Simon has eliza...
[20:15] * Project_ZEUS finally pulls the ruby out, the virus in his system tries to repair his eye
[20:15] * The Tanar'ri regard Vermellia cautiously and give her a wide berth.
[20:15] * David O`Cain finally catches the scythe and brings the blade's tip within an inch of the floor
[20:15] <DmC_Sparda> so, anything we do on the Lich?
[20:15] <Matsumi Kaze> ..........................................
[20:15] * TG_Commander_Solaris is silent
[20:15] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Well we're in a race against time.
[20:16] *** The Tanar'ri has left #suburbansenshi2
[20:16] <Vermellia X. Rosso> If he figures out how to make commands in Namek we're fubared.
[20:16] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I mean I know there are several counter-plans in the works but why let it get that far rigth
[20:16] <Morrigan> Good grief.
[20:16] <Matsumi Kaze> - I'LL KILL HIM -
[20:16] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Dammit mom why didn't you just cut the cord on his ass.
[20:17] <Vermellia X. Rosso> You're not the sentimental type so wtf
[20:17] * Matsumi Kaze has a blazing green energy in her eye
[20:17] <Morrigan> And you people used to worry about Solarchos and I?!
[20:17] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Before my time, titsy
[20:17] <Matsumi Kaze> I'LL TEAR HIM APART AND BURY EACH PART OF HIS BODY TO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE PLANET
[20:17] <Morrigan> All right, what can we do to help?
[20:17] * The ruby inside Project_Zeus seems to be perfectly normal in every way. It's probably too big to be natural, though. It breaks under significant force.
[20:18] * Vermellia X. Rosso looks at Zeusy
[20:18] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Whatchya got there?
[20:18] * Eitak_Razal falls through a portal
[20:18] <Morrigan> We might be able to actually help in regards to time-related stuff, Red.
[20:18] <Eitak_Razal> Damn it Nivek,
[20:18] * John Constantine talks to Franziska
[20:18] <John Constantine> Franziska...
[20:19] * John Constantine pulls out a gun the Shadow Archtect gave him
[20:19] <Franziska von Karma> ...what are you doing?
[20:19] * TG_Commander_Solaris is about to toss the Ruby away, but Solaeis grabs them.
[20:19] <John Constantine> I'm sorry...
[20:19] <Eitak_Razal> Nivek's back at the last place we saw Eliza. He's takeing the magic left behind apart, bit by bit
[20:19] * John Constantine puts it to his head.
[20:19] * Project_ZEUS is about to toss the Ruby away, but Solaeis grabs them.
[20:19] <John Constantine> But I'm needed now.
[20:19] <The Magistra> ...
[20:19] <Franziska von Karma> Wait!
[20:19] <The Magistra> And you need to force a regeneration for that?
[20:19] <Matsumi Kaze> ....
[20:19] * John Constantine shoots himself in the head
[20:20] * Slooow, sloow knock is heard from the door.
[20:20] * John Constantine drops
[20:20] <David O`Cain> O_o
[20:20] * John Constantine slowly stands, not regenerating.
[20:20] <TG_Commander_Solaris> Alex, we can use this to pay some rent
[20:20] <Morrigan> o__O
[20:20] <Slooow, sloow knock> *knock knock..........knock.......knock knock*
[20:20] * Morrigan opens the door...
[20:20] <Franziska von Karma> ...what did you do?
[20:20] * Vacant-eyed man is standing there.
[20:20] <John Constantine> Regained the power I need.
[20:20] <Vacant-eyed man> ....he says.... tell you... tell you.....
[20:20] * DmC_Sparda looks at Boss Lady and Alex
[20:21] <DmC_Sparda> You two Ok?
[20:21] * John Constantine hugs her, whether she likes it or not.
[20:21] <John Constantine> Because if this goes south... I will save you.
[20:21] * Vacant-eyed man moves stiffly, clearly not in control of his body.... "He says... 'you should have bargained.'"
[20:21] <Morrigan> Message from Kerrick!!!!!
[20:21] <Franziska von Karma> ...foolish fool!
[20:21] * John Constantine winks.
[20:21] * John Constantine has no head wound at all.
[20:21] * John Constantine tosses the gun away.
[20:22] * Morrigan grabs the vacant-eyed man by the neck and pushes him to the ground.
[20:22] <John Constantine> Red!
[20:22] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Johnny!
[20:22] * Vermellia X. Rosso high fives him
[20:22] <John Constantine> Dream Team's back together!
[20:23] * Eitak_Razal stands and brushes herself "Ugh
[20:23] * TG_Commander_Solaris pockets the rubies
[20:23] <Project_ZEUS> So my pain on waiting on a dead guy is equaliviant of paying your rent?
[20:24] * Morrigan pushes the man outside of the door, not inside.
[20:24] * Vacant-eyed man Said.... tell you.... should have bargained.... wonders if you regret what you tried.... make you regret.... angry...
[20:24] <Project_ZEUS> You suck, boss lady
[20:24] <Vacant-eyed man> God.... help me.... please help me....
[20:24] *** @RiderHeroProject [MilkyWayWarrior@TeamRK.or.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:24] *** @spiritflame sets mode +o @RiderHeroProject

[20:24] <@spiritflame> konbanwa @riderheroproject
[20:24] <Vacant-eyed man> Should have.... listened....
[20:24] * @RiderHeroProject is slow clapping....
[20:24] *** Project_ZEUS has left #suburbansenshi2 (Taco run)
[20:24] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I wonder if Kerrick realizes what he's done.
[20:24] * Vacant-eyed man has a stab wound in his stomach that is bleeding. His shirt is slowly staining with blood.
[20:25] * Morrigan casts an Analysis spell coupled with a Scry spell and attempts to backtrace the source of the spell that was cast on him.
[20:25] * Matsumi Kaze is FUMING
[20:25] * John Constantine grabs the guy and takes him to the infirmary.
[20:25] * Vacant-eyed man has been dominated. Also stabbed.
[20:25] <@RiderHeroProject> Great job on that one...
[20:25] * DmC_Sparda looks at Solaris. "Well,that was helpful."
[20:25] <psYchO_saKi> I bet he doesn't.
[20:25] * Vacant-eyed man starts SCREAMING As soon as he gets into the hotel (where the anti-magic field is)
[20:25] <Vacant-eyed man> PLEASE!
[20:25] <psYchO_saKi> Hey, Drake~ stuff it.
[20:25] <Vacant-eyed man> YOu HAVE to HELP ME!
[20:26] <psYchO_saKi> If you're so bad, why didn't YOU kill him~?
[20:26] <Vacant-eyed man> He grabbed me.... guy in black... cloaked... stuck me with this sword... he said he was sorry... that it would be okay, and he didn't want to...
[20:26] <Morrigan> Who attacked you? WHERE did he attack you?
[20:26] <Vacant-eyed man> Can't move! Couldn't move.
[20:26] <@RiderHeroProject> Watch me do it
[20:26] <psYchO_saKi> Because you're all mouth
[20:26] * Vacant-eyed man is flailing around as soon as he is in the Anti-Magic Field.
[20:26] * psYchO_saKi curtsies. "Go for it~
[20:26] <Matsumi Kaze> YOU
[20:26] * Matsumi Kaze points to Saki
[20:26] <Vacant-eyed man> Me?
[20:26] <Vermellia X. Rosso> God can someone cut the antimagic field
[20:26] <@RiderHeroProject> If you want a piece, I'll accept a tag team
[20:26] <Vermellia X. Rosso> It stings like a b[BLEEP]ch.
[20:27] * Vacant-eyed man is now known as Very scared man
[20:27] * Matsumi Kaze is pointing to Saki specifically
[20:27] * Morrigan cancels the AntiMagic spell. All of them.
[20:27] <Matsumi Kaze> I want a gun
[20:27] <Very scared man> I don't know what happened. I could barely hear a voice. As soon as I felt the blade go into me, I started walking toward this hotel.
[20:27] * John Constantine knocks the man out unceremoniously
[20:27] * Very scared man 's domination is no longer suppressed.
[20:27] * Very scared man is now known as Vacant Eyed Man
[20:27] *** Vacant Eyed Man has quit IRC (KO)
[20:28] * psYchO_saKi loads the gun with shards from the lance of longinus
[20:28] <Morrigan> Hold on, Constantine.
[20:28] * psYchO_saKi hands Matsy her casull.454
[20:28] * Morrigan casts Dispel Magic on the Vacant-eyed Man. Along with Remove Curse just for sure.
[20:28] <psYchO_saKi> Sis, do you even lift~
[20:28] * Matsumi Kaze takes it and spins it..putting it away
[20:28] <psYchO_saKi> This has holy ammo in it.
[20:28] * Vacant Eyed Man is now known as Unconscious Victim
[20:28] <psYchO_saKi> Don't f[BLEEP]king waste it.
[20:28] <@RiderHeroProject> So, Mats, Saki..hunting posse?
[20:29] <psYchO_saKi> not me.
[20:29] <psYchO_saKi> I'm needed her.
[20:29] <psYchO_saKi> ^here.
[20:29] * psYchO_saKi looks at Constantine.
[20:29] * Morrigan affixes an Enhanced Bandage to the Man's stomach wound.
[20:29] *** Illurien has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:29] <@spiritflame> konbanwa illurien
[20:29] <DmC_Sparda> i'm in it
[20:29] <psYchO_saKi> You, me, rei.bot and Nori
[20:29] <DmC_Sparda> That if Mommy allow it
[20:29] * Illurien floats in the middle of the room.
[20:29] <@RiderHeroProject> You turning down a chance at violence?
[20:29] <@RiderHeroProject> I'm shocked
[20:29] <psYchO_saKi> We'll weather anything this idiot does tot he timeline.
[20:29] <Illurien> Perhaps NOW you would be willing to meet my prices?
[20:29] <psYchO_saKi> I'm the backup in case you S[BLEEP]TS FAIL
[20:29] <Matsumi Kaze> I'm just..pissed off now
[20:30] * psYchO_saKi swivels
[20:30] <Morrigan> You've weathered worse. We all have.
[20:30] <TG_Commander_Solaris> what did you say>?'
[20:30] * TG_Commander_Solaris turns to Dante
[20:30] <psYchO_saKi> We've got this.
[20:30] <psYchO_saKi> Get back to your hole.
[20:30] <Franziska von Karma> Is that why... John?
[20:30] <John Constantine> Yup.
[20:31] * Franziska von Karma smirks.
[20:31] <Eitak_Razal> ...Nivek. Hurry the hell up.
[20:31] <Morrigan> So rei.bot's officially pissed off now?
[20:31] <Franziska von Karma> Then I'll leave it to you. We have many movies to watch, after all.
[20:31] <@RiderHeroProject> actually....I've got a more fun idea....
[20:31] <Morrigan> Or at least motivated?
[20:31] * Franziska von Karma is away 
[20:31] * Nivek's analysis reveals that this magic he watched is VERY familiar, and has the same dimensional building blocks as Simons.
[20:31] * Eitak_Razal is waiting on the results of Nivek's magical tests
[20:31] <@RiderHeroProject> Let me get some get some number, and some cash cause i'll need one of you timey types....
[20:31] <psYchO_saKi> rei.bot won't move.
[20:32] <Eitak_Razal> ...
[20:32] <DmC_Sparda> i think big red knows about it
[20:32] <@RiderHeroProject> and i know your favors don't come cheap
[20:32] <Eitak_Razal> You were right. Simon Snatched her
[20:32] <psYchO_saKi> Unless Kerrick does something to Sakura.
[20:32] <Matsumi Kaze> someone onced asked me about if I'm a hero or not
[20:32] <DmC_Sparda> It's why he and me hadn't killed each other yet, Mom
[20:32] <Matsumi Kaze> ...I'm not a hero
[20:32] <Illurien> Indeed. The prices have risen. Considerably.
[20:32] <Matsumi Kaze> I'm a friend
[20:32] <psYchO_saKi> In which case he might as well kiss his Lich ass goodbye.
[20:32] * DmC_Sparda leaves
[20:32] <Morrigan> Eitak, we're already tracking Kerrick now.
[20:32] *** DmC_Sparda [rebellionslayer@theorder.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (looks like your friends are handling it just fine)
[20:32] <psYchO_saKi> (So maybe I should force Blondie on the front lines)
[20:32] <Eitak_Razal> I have no idea what's going
[20:33] <Eitak_Razal> I get text message from Riyana saying "Go here, follow Eilza
[20:33] * TG_Commander_Solaris goes silent
[20:33] * @RiderHeroProject is away: this is gonna be fun...
[20:33] <Eitak_Razal> We do, somoene takes her. IT was simon
[20:33] <Morrigan> We have samples of his flesh. That means we can use Divination magic to trace his location wherever he is among the planes.
[20:34] * TG_Commander_Solaris is shocked and grief that she can't do it
[20:35] * psYchO_saKi will hold that card in reserve if these guys blow it.
[20:35] <Morrigan> In fact, we've already got about thirty divination and augur teams performing the rituals right now. They'll all be putting their reading into several parallel-operating quantum computers to analyze their findings and correlate everything into a cohesive result.
[20:36] * TG_Commander_Solaris texts Dante     dante, you're not gonna believe it on what capcom did
[20:36] <Morrigan> We should have a "common thread" result within the hour.
[20:37] <David O`Cain> Pretty fast, Morrigan.
[20:38] *** Illurien [0] has quit IRC
[20:38] <Morrigan> We've been using strategic precognive divination for a while now. That and more.
[20:38] * TG_Commander_Solaris is still shaken up
[20:40] * TG_Commander_Solaris sighs
[20:40] * Matsumi Kaze is looking glumly....
[20:40] * The Divinations keeps coming up empty.
[20:41] <David O`Cain> Well, any luck?
[20:41] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte is not answering any texts, preoccupied with her daughter and planning to gut f[BLEEP]king Nizhaladax
[20:41] * The Divinations are being foiled by an extremely potent dark power, which has been in place for some time.
[20:42] <Morrigan> Hmmmm.
[20:43] * The Holy Orders analyze the dark power blocking their scrying in order to determine its nature and source.
[20:43] * TG_Commander_Solaris sulks to the floor, awaiting for dante's reply
[20:44] * DvlmayCry texts TG_Commander_Solaris     huh?
[20:45] * The Tanar'ri also assist with the Strategic Precognitive Divinations as an "elite specialist" of exceptional skill and power (who has inordinate knowledge about many things abyssal and infernal) adds her skills to the castings.
[20:46] * The Barrier so powerful it is almost absurd. It weakens with every divination, pushing back... yeilding in places... something within it snapping.... but it remains very formidable. It will take time to break it.
[20:46] * TG_Commander_Solaris texts Dante     the sparda...is our son
[20:47] * DvlmayCry texts TG_Commander_Solaris     wait...the punk kid...
[20:48] * The Tanar'ri Specialist keeps casting and pushing, aiming at the "strongest" places in order to weaken the barriers more quickly while the lesser casters concentrate on the yielding points.
[20:48] * TG_Commander_Solaris texts Dante     yeah
[20:48] * Matsumi Kaze is no longer happy...or cheery...or excited
[20:49] <Morrigan> No information available yet...
[20:49] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Hey Miss Kaze.
[20:49] <Morrigan> Something is fighting the scrying. Something very powerful, which in and of itself says a lot.
[20:49] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Relax.
[20:50] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Simon made a huge f[BLEEP]kup.
[20:50] * The Barrier stays strong. It will take a LONG Time to break it. Upon closer inspections and focused application of magic, the Tanar'ri realize that breaking the weak points of the barrier gives off the same karmic and metamethical signature as destroying souls.
[20:50] <Vermellia X. Rosso> He went from being ambiguous to being a real threat.
[20:51] * DvlmayCry texts TG_Commander_Solaris     we're gonna have to have a talk i think
[20:51] <Vermellia X. Rosso> That means no one's takin' it easy in him anymore!
[20:51] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ^on him
[20:51] * TG_Commander_Solaris texts dantei dunno that i can have kids    
[20:51] <Matsumi Kaze> but he...went after her...
[20:51] * The Tanar'ri Specialist attempts to identify the "scent" of those dying souls...
[20:51] *** Zept has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:51] <@spiritflame> konbanwa zept
[20:52] <Matsumi Kaze> ....it's......just.....I...can't.....take it
[20:52] * TG_Commander_Solaris texts dante     i dunno that i can have kids
[20:53] * Matsumi Kaze crushes a glass in her hand...then winces
[20:53] <Matsumi Kaze> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW that hurts >.O
[20:54] <TG_Commander_Solaris> you ok matt?
[20:54] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Tell me more...I know that aura, don't I?
[20:54] * TG_Commander_Solaris sighs and closes her phone
[20:54] * The Barrier seems to be a pretty long-term problem. It's only getting infinitessimally weaker with each casting. It may well take days to break it down. Notably, the souls that are destroyed give off "scents" that suggest dramatically different ages.
[20:55] * Delivery man rings the Paris door.
[20:55] * Matsumi Kaze walks over and opens the door
[20:56] * Morrigan receives a report!
[20:59] * The Tanar'ri Specialist texts Morrigan     Something very powerful is blocking the castings, but just the fact that it was blocking us spoke much. Dark power, very ancient, and the scent of dying souls.
[20:59] <Matsumi Kaze> ..hello?
[20:59] * Matsumi Kaze 's hand is bleeding
[20:59] * Delivery man stumbles, he's staring at the chanting, and bleeding hand.
[20:59] <Delivery man> Uh....
[20:59] <Delivery man> I was to... give this to you?
[21:00] <Matsumi Kaze> ...ok
[21:00] * The Tanar'ri Specialist attempts to determine how vast an area is being protected by the barrier by analyzing the disruption it's causing.
[21:01] * Delivery man gives a huge box that is heavy to Matsumi.
[21:02] <Matsumi Kaze> oof!
[21:02] * Matsumi Kaze holds onto it
[21:02] <Morrigan> Need some help there?
[21:02] * The barrier is geared to prevent this, but the Tanar'ri *might be able* to determine that. Roll for it.
[21:02] * Matsumi Kaze carefully puts the box on the floor
[21:03] <TG_Commander_Solaris> i better go...i'm useless
[21:03] * Zept plps in from a portal
[21:03] <Zept> ...God dammit Guyver what the f[BLEEP]k man.
[21:03] *** TG_Commander_Solaris [solarrunes@teamgalactic.hq.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2 (plus i'm irl tired)
[21:03] <spiritflame> The Tanar'ri Specialist rolls 1d20 [ 18 ]
[21:04] * Morrigan helps Matsumi move the box and examines it.
[21:04] <David O`Cain> Need a hand there, Matsumi. Er, sorry about the poor phrasing.
[21:04] <Matsumi Kaze> scan it please
[21:04] <Eitak_Razal> The hotel lobby?
[21:05] * Morrigan scans the box.
[21:05] <Zept> All right. Someone fill me in on why we have no doors or elevators
[21:05] * The box is very new. The glue on the tape has not even completely dried yet. It's marked with various ultra-high same-night shipping stamps.
[21:06] * Morrigan intensifies the scans to detect what's inside. She also casts Detect Magic, Detect Good/Evil, and Detect Trap. And Detect Illusion just for the hell of it.
[21:07] * The box detects as.... neutral. The other spells do not acheive results.
[21:07] <Matsumi Kaze> ..well...let's risk it
[21:08] * Matsumi Kaze opens the box
[21:08] * Eitak_Razal wonders how a box cna have an alignment in the first palce
[21:08] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Oh, lich. How clever you think you are. We can keep playing this game as long as you can if not longer.
[21:08] * The box is chock full of mugshots. Page after page of them.
[21:08] * Morrigan looks inside as well.
[21:09] <Zept> You'd be surprised Eitak
[21:09] * Matsumi Kaze looks at the mugshot
[21:09] <Zept> weapons can be enchanted to be as such, what's to stop other items to be the same
[21:09] * The box shows arrest photos of criminals of various nationalies. They look like pretty tough people. There is absolutely no other information in the box. Just mugshots and booking photos.
[21:09] * Morrigan knows that some private delivery companies are just plain EVIL.
[21:09] <Eitak_Razal> Stay outta my head zept
[21:10] * Morrigan also knows of a mail service that's actually run by a god.
[21:11] * The Tanar'ri Specialist is naturally curious to see the results of her latest barrage of castings.
[21:11] <David O`Cain> Photos? Was Aya damn busy or something?
[21:11] * The box splits open from the bottom, having been super-hastily taped together, and seemingly intended to fail. Mug shots scatter across the floor.
[21:11] <Matsumi Kaze> .....
[21:12] * Zept looks at Eitak "I was extracting info on the current situation."
[21:12] <Morrigan> What is all that, Matsumi?
[21:13] <Eitak_Razal> Well I'm clueless so. Stay out
[21:13] * The barrier is still awesomely strong. Hardly anything fazes it at all. Clearly, whatever this is was specifically designed to withstand an extremely powerful attack.
[21:13] * The mug shot photos are just everywhere, now.
[21:14] <Zept> What else is new, Loudmouth.
[21:14] <Matsumi Kaze> ...I don't know......
[21:14] * The Tanar'ri Specialist gathers her strength, coordinates with the other Federation and Tanar'ri divination teams...then launch a coordinated, simulcasted attack all at once.
[21:15] * Zept sneaks up on Eitak.
[21:16] <Zept> sorry about that. ya know I ain't tryna be rude to ya.
[21:16] <David O`Cain> Any idea who sent these, Matsumi? Morrigan?
[21:16] <spiritflame> The Tanar'ri Specialist rolls 1d20 [ 15 ]
[21:16] <Eitak_Razal> Gah.
[21:16] * The barrier stands firm and it seems that this was anticipated, too.
[21:16] <Eitak_Razal> It's fine.. I ust.. don't like people in my head.
[21:16] <Morrigan> I honestly have no idea.
[21:16] <Eitak_Razal> Too many things burriedi in there
[21:16] * Morrigan looks at the return address on the box.
[21:16] <Eitak_Razal> did you try the return adress
[21:17] * The box does not have one.
[21:17] <Morrigan> There's none listed.
[21:17] * Zept shakes his head. "Don't worry. I don't touch that sort of thing. "
[21:17] * The box is just full of mug shots and more mug shots, of various criminals, and the box also looks like it was dropped recently.
[21:18] * Matsumi Kaze just sulks in a corner all sulky
[21:18] * Matsumi Kaze is no longer happy matsy but is now super sad and upset angry matsy
[21:18] * There is a mugshot that wound up in that corner, too, btw.
[21:18] * The Tanar'ri Specialist picks up one of the mugshot photos and uses psychometry to feel the "essense" of the one who handled these pictures most recently (besides Matsumi).
[21:19] * Zept looks at Matsumi for a moment. "Ey yo. snap out of man."
[21:19] * Matsumi Kaze just keeps it going ~_~
[21:20] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*getting the bed ready upstairs*)
[21:23] <Zept> ...
[21:23] * There is the element of desperation, hope, and sacrifice, that permeates the object. It must have been held a long time.
[21:23] <Morrigan> I should go myself. I want to coordinate with my cousins and analyze the data we've collected so far. Plus I want to send out orders to the rest of the Delmo Corporation.
[21:24] *** Morrigan [SexyNaughtyBitchyMe@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("You all love me; don't be ashamed to admit it.")
[21:24] <David O`Cain> See ya, Morrigan.
[21:24] * The Tanar'ri Specialist tries to visualize an image of the subject of the photo.
[21:25] * There is a distinct lack of any substance to visualize. It seems very clear that an anomaly is at work.
[21:26] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Oh where, oh where has my criminal gone? Oh where oh where can he be?
[21:28] * There is momentarily a trace of the target, but it quickly fades.
[21:28] * The Tanar'ri Specialist launches another divination spell at the Barrier, but also attempts to identify the souls that are being destroyed with the photos. Any correlation?
[21:28] * David O`Cain tries to keep the photos in the box as much as possible, "Whoever did this went to an awful lot of trouble."
[21:29] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Yes, they most certainly did. This is not a coincidence.
[21:29] <spiritflame> The Tanar'ri Specialist rolls 1d20 [ 5 ]
[21:29] * There is INDEED correlation
[21:29] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Don't lose those. I want to study them myself.
[21:30] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Aye! THERE'S the rub!
[21:30] <Zept> the rub?
[21:30] <David O`Cain> Eh?
[21:31] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Someone is using sacrifices to power that Barrier! And I have a feeling the subjects of those photographs are the ones being sacrificed to maintain it.
[21:32] * The mugshots lay in a huge pile and are scattered on the ground. There seem to somehow be more of them than before.
[21:32] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Our divination spells keep hitting the Barrier, but souls are being destroyed in the process. Theirs, I believe.
[21:32] <Zept> ...
[21:33] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> How deliciously callous. I do believe I've found your wayward liches trail.
[21:33] <Eitak_Razal> call and Auramancer
[21:33] <Eitak_Razal> *an
[21:34] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> A Barrier like that...reeks of Necromancy.
[21:34] <Eitak_Razal> or Auramancy
[21:35] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> The more we attack that barrier, the more people die. It is a game. They're the pawns.
[21:35] <Eitak_Razal> Then stop attacking
[21:35] <Matsumi Kaze> then don't attack it
[21:36] <Zept> ...
[21:36] * The Tanar'ri Specialist looks at everyone coolly from within her cloak. All that's visible are her eyes, which are an incredible shade of emerald green.
[21:36] * Matsumi Kaze 's eyes are glowing green
[21:36] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> You do realize that Kerrick is using those people as hostages.
[21:36] <Eitak_Razal> And you're shooting the hostages
[21:36] <Matsumi Kaze> then don't attack the barrier
[21:37] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Meat-shields to deter you from pursuit.
[21:38] <David O`Cain> God damn it. Grim's gonna be pissed at this. ~_~
[21:38] <Matsumi Kaze> THEN DON'T ATTACK
[21:38] * Eitak_Razal growls "Find a way to bring it down without killing people or don't bring it down at all. Killing dozens to catch one is not worth it
[21:38] <Matsumi Kaze> ARE YOU PEOPLE SO DENSE THAT YOU DON'T GET THAT
[21:38] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> And all of them seem to be criminals. Obviously selected *just* for this purpose. We continue to attack the Barrier and we become their executioners.
[21:38] <Eitak_Razal> Exactly. SO STOP
[21:39] <Matsumi Kaze> THEN...STOP
[21:39] <Matsumi Kaze> WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU
[21:39] <Matsumi Kaze> STOP POSTERING AND PHILOSPHERING AND STOP
[21:40] * Zept looks at The Tanar'ri Specialist.
[21:40] *** The Tanar'ri Specialist is your average everyday The Tanar'ri Specialist

[21:40] <Zept> Just because they crooks don't mean they gotta get da axe, yo
[21:40] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> The liche chose this method deliberately.
[21:40] <Matsumi Kaze> oh god I'm talking to a wall aren't I
[21:40] <Zept> dat said, sometimes ya gotta get yer hands dirty.
[21:40] * The Tanar'ri Specialist crosses her arms.
[21:41] <Zept> You down with havin' dat much blood on yer 'ands?
[21:41] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> I've said nothing of the sort. I am not posturing or spouting philosophy. I am informing you of the findings of my divinations and the nature of what is opposing you.
[21:42] <Zept> I'm down wit the info 'course
[21:42] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> If you find them offensive, then cast your ire and blame upon the one who has manufactured this scenario in the first place.
[21:42] <Eitak_Razal> We understood you 10 miniutes ago
[21:44] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> What you choose to do with this information is your decision, but know that the information doesn't care about how you feel about it. It simply *IS*.
[21:45] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> And we've already ceased casting divinations a while ago. We need to reassess.
[21:48] * The Tanar'ri Specialist is wearing a cloak that seems to be specifically crafted to conceal her identity magically and psionically. All you can determine is that she's roughly human, taller than an average woman, and probably has wings like most Tanar'ri succubi.
[21:50] <David O`Cain> How long will that reassessment take?
[21:51] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Til morning. They need to regain their strength and despite the amount of energy they've all used they will recover quickly. NEMA reactors are such wondrous things!
[21:51] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Then they will await further orders before proceeding with any castings.
[21:52] * Matsumi Kaze sighs sadly
[21:52] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> So, until that time no one else will die by the Liche's barrier.
[21:53] <David O`Cain> NEMA reators?
[21:53] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Just remember he prepared that Barrier in advance. It wasn't something he threw together on the fly. He *planned* for this.
[21:55] * The Tanar'ri Specialist just giggles at David, evading his question. ^__^
[21:55] <David O`Cain> What? What's so funny?
[21:55] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Oh nothing.
[21:56] <The Tanar'ri Specialist> Now, since the others here are so uncomfortable with my presense, it's better that I depart now before tempers fray all the more.
[21:57] <David O`Cain> I suppose so.
[21:57] <Matsumi Kaze> ..hate this...
[21:59] <Zept> Ya hate makin choices Matsumi?
[21:59] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah T_T
[21:59] *** The Tanar'ri Specialist has left #suburbansenshi2 (The young...too emotional for their own good. Information is ammunition, and ammunition does not care about who uses it or how.)
[22:00] * David O`Cain gets Matsumi a ginger ale
[22:00] <Zept> ...
[22:00] <Zept> Then you're not fit to be a leader.
[22:02] <Matsumi Kaze> ..what...
[22:03] <Zept> A leader makes choices. They make decisions. Sometimes dey even have to known'ly send someone to their death.
[22:04] <Zept> If yer gonna crumple like dis err'time ya gotta decide, you might as well hang'em up now.
[22:05] <Zept> G told meh ya lead some sorta unit. Mirite?
[22:05] <Matsumi Kaze> ............................
[22:05] <Matsumi Kaze> RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
[22:05] * Matsumi Kaze SLAMS her fist into zept
[22:05] <Zept> Yer gonna freeze like this when ya gotta save some-
[22:05] <spiritflame> Zept rolls 1d20 [ 10 ]
[22:05] * Zept blocks, but gets sent into a wall
[22:06] <David O`Cain> Shoulda stopped, man.
[22:06] * Matsumi Kaze has vanished
[22:06] * Zept coughs and removes himself form the wall. "So ya can't decide. So ya take it out on me? Good. That's fine. Let it out, babe? But at the end o da day, yer still gonna have to face the tough choices."
[22:06] <Zept> No I shouldn't
[22:07] <Zept> People depend on her.
[22:07] <Zept> Do you wanna charge forward, inta a fight with a leader that isn't steadfast'n sure?
[22:07] <Zept> She needs dis, yo
[22:08] <Zept> She's human. Yes.But she has ta get outta dis little thing.
[22:08] * Matsumi Kaze flips down...wraps her legs around zept's throat...then backflips and attempts to throw him in the process
[22:08] <spiritflame> Zept rolls 1d20 [ 3 ]
[22:08] * Zept gets tossed
[22:09] <Zept> that's....fine....ouch that stings.
[22:09] * Zept 's eyepatch falls off. "So tell me..."
[22:10] <Zept> You gon freeze...you gon hesitate... like this when the Valkyries are in trouble?
[22:10] <Zept> You can flip on a guy flappin his gums, not even defendin' himself, but just a second ago you're frozen and WEAK.
[22:11] <Matsumi Kaze> ..don't call me weak
[22:12] <Zept> Then stop being weak. Its the part that sucks about being a leader. You don't have time to be
[22:12] * Matsumi Kaze charges towards Zept
[22:12] <spiritflame> Zept rolls 1d20 [ 7 ]
[22:12] * Zept just stands there
[22:13] * a loud roar echos through the night from the backyard
[22:14] <Matsumi Kaze> whoa what was that!?
[22:14] <David O`Cain> The hel?
[22:14] <Zept> ...?!
[22:15] <Matsumi Kaze> that sounded like it came from the mountains
[22:15] <David O`Cain> What sort of animal makes a roar like that?
[22:17] <Matsumi Kaze> I don't know...never heard anything like that
[22:19] <Matsumi Kaze> zept you got any binoculers on you?
[22:20] * Zept shakes his head. "Naw..."
[22:20] <Zept> Aren't dem mountains a bit far from here?
[22:20] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah so whatever made it must be..big
[22:21] <David O`Cain> I've got a pair of spotters, Matsumi.
[22:22] <Matsumi Kaze> mind if I borrow them?
[22:22] <David O`Cain> Sure.
[22:23] * David O`Cain reaches off to the right at an angle, roots around a bit, and then pulls out the spotter binoculars from the dimensional closet, "Here ya go."
[22:23] * Matsumi Kaze takes them and looks through them
[22:23] <Matsumi Kaze> ...no...can't really see anything.............
[22:25] <Matsumi Kaze> hold on a sec....
[22:25] <Matsumi Kaze> .........what the hell is that
[22:26] <David O`Cain> May?
[22:26] <David O`Cain> ^May I?
[22:27] * Matsumi Kaze hands them over
[22:27] * David O`Cain takes the binoculars and looks where Matsumi was looking at
[22:28] * you see only the mountains and resort..
[22:28] <Zept> ...
[22:28] * David O`Cain adjusts the zoom a bit
[22:30] * you see a large shape loom out from behind the mountains....with glowing eyes...but it vanishes again into the darkness
[22:32] <David O`Cain> What...the...hell....was that?
[22:32] <Zept> ...?
[22:32] <Matsumi Kaze> I'm going to call Z-KAT
[22:32] <Matsumi Kaze> sorry Zept for earlier by the way
[22:33] <David O`Cain> Matsumi? Any idea what that thing we just saw was?
[22:33] <Matsumi Kaze> no idea
[22:34] * Matsumi Kaze dials the number for Z-KAT and waits
[22:35] <Matsumi Kaze> ♫
[22:35] <Matsumi Kaze> hate these automatic machines
[22:36] <David O`Cain> I swear it was something large and had glowing eyes.
[22:39] * Matsumi Kaze keeps waiting
[22:42] <Matsumi Kaze> oh yes...yeah..um..I'd like to report a possible monster sighting
[22:44] <Matsumi Kaze> um..Rusutsu Resort...yeah
[22:45] * Zept shurgs. "Don't even worry bout it"
[22:53] <Matsumi Kaze> ok...yeah....thanks
[22:54] * Matsumi Kaze hangs up
[22:54] <Matsumi Kaze> they're going to investigate tomorrow
[22:54] <Zept> ...
[22:54] <David O`Cain> Cool. Hopefully they get some solid info.
[22:59] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah really
[23:09] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh feel sore
[23:10] <David O`Cain> Awww.
[23:20] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah
[23:42] * Matsumi Kaze is away 
[23:47] * Matsumi Kaze is back
[23:47] * Matsumi Kaze walks back in her pajamas and streaches
[23:48] * Zept grabs a beer
[23:53] <Matsumi Kaze> mmm better
[23:53] <David O`Cain> Comfy, Matsumi?
[23:55] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah ^^
[23:56] <David O`Cain> That's good. You guys feeling any better than you were earlier?
[23:57] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm!
[00:05] <David O`Cain> Awesome.
[00:09] <Zept> I'm good
[00:10] <Matsumi Kaze> I need to stay postive!
[00:17] <David O`Cain> Yeah!
[00:24] <Zept> Methinks its time for bed
[00:24] *** Zept has left #suburbansenshi2 (gonna go harrass jo)
[00:27] <David O`Cain> See ya, Zept.
[00:30] <Matsumi Kaze> bye zept!
[00:38] * Matsumi Kaze streaches
[00:47] <David O`Cain> Quite the night to say the least.
[00:47] <Matsumi Kaze> tell me about it
[00:53] <David O`Cain> Well, any good news before all this crap?
[00:56] <Matsumi Kaze> not really anything
[00:58] <David O`Cain> Gotcha.
[01:01] <David O`Cain> Well, I'm gonna head on out. Take care, Matsumi.
[01:01] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Good night.)
[01:02] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[16:05] *** Paisley Pythia Peinforte [paisely_p@firstcircle.karn03-kasterborusrelay.sen] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[16:05] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa paisley pythia peinforte *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[16:05] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte is fuming.
[16:06] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> F[BLEEP]king Ninegate. Her bulls[BLEEP]t never ends.
[16:06] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> First she makes me kill her.
[16:06] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Then her hellspawn detachment injures my daughter.
[16:07] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte punches a wall so hard it cracks and the entire drywall falls down
[16:10] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> AND NOW EVERYONE IS GONE BECAUSE SHE ENABLED THAT BULLS[BLEEP]T LICH TO HAVE DRAGONBALLS AND THEY'RE ALL RUNNING TO MAKE BACKUP PLANS
[16:10] <Matsumi Kaze> hm?
[16:10] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> F[BLEEP]K!
[16:10] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[16:10] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa matsumi kaze *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[16:11] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Oh Hallo Matsumi.
[16:12] <Matsumi Kaze> what was all that yelling
[16:13] * Matsumi Kaze is sitting next to a present wrapped in black paper
[16:13] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I am... displeased.
[16:14] <Matsumi Kaze> welcome to the club
[16:16] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> What's in the Box, Matsumi?
[16:16] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> what's in the box.
[16:16] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Tell me.
[16:16] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!?!?!
[16:17] <Matsumi Kaze> it's Hotaru's present
[16:17] <Matsumi Kaze> actually had to have it made for her
[16:23] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Ah.
[16:23] <Matsumi Kaze> how's your daughter
[16:27] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte punches a table in half.
[16:27] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> - She needs a new EYE. -
[16:29] <Matsumi Kaze> seriously?
[16:29] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Yes.
[16:29] <Matsumi Kaze> huh....weird
[16:29] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I'm going to go to Kamino to see if I can get one fashioned for her
[16:30] <Matsumi Kaze> you'd think she would have had a plan or something in case of something like this happening..seems like the sort of person
[16:31] * Matsumi Kaze opens a ginger ale and drinks
[16:31] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Maybe.
[16:34] <Matsumi Kaze> so whatcha going to do
[16:34] * Matsumi Kaze frowns at the ginger ale
[16:35] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Going to take care of Kaelyn.
[16:36] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Then I'm going to kill that Time Lord.
[16:36] <Matsumi Kaze> didn't think you were the parenetal type
[16:37] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Shut it :P
[16:38] <Matsumi Kaze> whaaat just making an observation
[16:39] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> heh. Sorry.
[16:40] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Didn't mean to take it out on you.
[16:40] <Matsumi Kaze> well don't forget I'm a mom too now :P
[16:42] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> True. But you were-- oh wait nevermind.
[16:45] <Matsumi Kaze> what???
[16:45] <Matsumi Kaze> say it
[16:45] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...You were always the maternal type.
[16:46] <Matsumi Kaze> ..what do you mean by that
[16:47] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> That you're kind and caring and other such bollocks.
[16:47] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte goes to the bar and gets some prune juice
[16:51] <Matsumi Kaze> I'll be right back
[16:51] * Matsumi Kaze is away: dropping the present off
[16:56] * Matsumi Kaze is back
[16:56] <Matsumi Kaze> also what do you mean that's bollocks
[16:57] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte tosses her a Ginger Ale
[16:57] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Shut up and drink, I'm just bitter today.
[16:57] * Matsumi Kaze catches it, opens and drinks
[16:58] <Matsumi Kaze> well you're not the only one who's bitter
[16:59] <Matsumi Kaze> sometimes it feels like some outside force keeps throwing this stuff at me
[16:59] <Matsumi Kaze> like they have some..twisted interest in seeing me feel bad or depressed
[17:00] <Matsumi Kaze> what do you think?
[17:00] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> What if we're all on some Reality TV show and the Guardians of the Universe are tormenting us?
[17:01] <Matsumi Kaze> ...whoa
[17:02] <Matsumi Kaze> oh
[17:02] <Matsumi Kaze> saw a giant monster in the mountains last night
[17:06] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Oh Hideki took off his pants?
[17:07] <Matsumi Kaze> how did you know?
[17:07] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte laughs
[17:08] <Matsumi Kaze> no seriously how did you know
[17:09] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ...
[17:09] <Matsumi Kaze> :P
[17:09] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> With a personality like his he has to have something gigantic going for him.
[17:09] <Matsumi Kaze> but seriously I did see..something in the mountains
[17:10] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> What?
[17:11] <Matsumi Kaze> no idea..big..glowing eyes..roar..*shrug*
[17:14] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> That is very generic.
[17:17] <Matsumi Kaze> it was the middle of the night
[17:18] <Matsumi Kaze> so how's england
[17:22] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Wet. Damp.
[17:23] <Matsumi Kaze> so same
[17:26] <Matsumi Kaze> how do you guys keep sane
[17:34] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> We wear excellent clothes.
[17:42] <Matsumi Kaze> so it's minnesota but wet
[17:56] *** Franziska von Karma [vonKarma@da.co.la.ca.us] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:56] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa franziska von karma *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[17:56] * Franziska von Karma comes in, white as a sheet.
[17:57] <Franziska von Karma> Miss... Paisley Pythia Peinforte...
[17:57] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Franziska, are you all right?
[17:57] <Franziska von Karma> ....
[17:57] <Franziska von Karma> I've been going over some records.
[17:57] <Franziska von Karma> Tell me...
[17:58] <Franziska von Karma> How was Gallifrey Saved?
[17:58] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Well it looks like it was never destroyed to begin with.
[17:58] <Franziska von Karma> Yes, that's what I've recently learned.
[17:59] <Franziska von Karma> But Paisley...
[17:59] <Franziska von Karma> Think back to that trial.
[17:59] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I don't--
[17:59] <Franziska von Karma> What was one of Ninegate's major crimes?
[17:59] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> .........................
[17:59] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Veridian IV.
[18:00] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> but Franziska, she did that. She killed billions.
[18:00] <Franziska von Karma> I know... that's not what worries me.
[18:00] *** TG_Commander_Solaris [solarrunes@teamgalactic.hq.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:00] <@spiritflame> konbanwa tg_commander_solaris *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[18:01] <Franziska von Karma> She claimed she used the power from those billions of lives to break the Time Lock and revive the Time Lords.
[18:01] <Matsumi Kaze> huh waht?
[18:01] <Franziska von Karma> But if they had never died to begin with...
[18:01] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte hand flies to her mouth
[18:01] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> ....then what was that tremendous power used for?
[18:01] <Franziska von Karma> Exactly.
[18:01] <TG_Commander_Solaris> well f[BLEEP]k.
[18:02] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> You realize what this means...
[18:03] * TG_Commander_Solaris listens
[18:03] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Somewhere out there... there may well be the power of 3 billion Alchemized souls...
[18:03] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> just waiting to be tapped.
[18:03] <Franziska von Karma> I need you to scry. As powerfully as you can.
[18:04] <Franziska von Karma> If this power does exist we MUST keep it out of the wrong hands!
[18:04] <Nizhaladax> Oh?
[18:04] * Matsumi Kaze twiddles her thumbs
[18:04] <Nizhaladax> Well isn't this an interesting discovery.
[18:05] * Nizhaladax is away: I have some hunting to do, it would seem~
[18:05] <Franziska von Karma> Scheiße!
[18:05] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I'll get on it ><
[18:06] <TG_Commander_Solaris> oh this is lovely
[18:06] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte lights her pipe, but her hand is unsteady, she's too distracted with thoughts of Kaelyn.
[18:06] * Matsumi Kaze just watches and listens
[18:07] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte tries to scry but she can't bloody concentrate ><
[18:07] * TG_Commander_Solaris keeps herself quiet
[18:09] <Matsumi Kaze> need any help there?
[18:10] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I can't... I can't mentally focus. I'm sorry.
[18:10] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte extinguishes her pipe.
[18:11] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I'm too worried about Kaelyn.
[18:13] <Matsumi Kaze> so what are you going to do
[18:15] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> I have to go talk to her. If she doesn't have a backup plan for her eye, I will have to go to Kamino.
[18:15] *** Paisley Pythia Peinforte [paisely_p@firstcircle.karn03-kasterborusrelay.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Back to Peinforte Manor\)
[18:16] // GINGA net.news FLASH // · · BREAKING: Jerry Lawler was hospitalized with signs of a heart attack. · ·
[18:18] <TG_Commander_Solaris> this isn't good
[18:20] * TG_Commander_Solaris looks around'
[18:20] <Franziska von Karma> No, it's not.
[18:21] <Matsumi Kaze> hm....
[18:21] <TG_Commander_Solaris> first wev goty to deal with a lich that caught one of our friends for global domination.
[18:22] <TG_Commander_Solaris> now we told someone that there are hundreads of souls to power up a demigod
[18:23] <TG_Commander_Solaris> and I thought we came here for a vacation
[18:24] <Franziska von Karma> Well we have the advantage of the fact that no one even knows where to start looking for those souls.
[18:24] <Franziska von Karma> The Lich is the more pressing problem.
[18:25] <Matsumi Kaze> so what do we do
[18:25] <TG_Commander_Solaris> i hate to say it, but he have to split up to deal with boths problems
[18:25] <TG_Commander_Solaris> we^
[18:26] <Franziska von Karma> Hmm.
[18:30] <Franziska von Karma> Most of the Time Lords have left in a panic to see if they can't guard against whatever the Lich does.
[18:31] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Hey, not 'in a panic'.
[18:31] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'm here!! John's here!
[18:31] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Mom and the others are doing what they can where the can!
[18:31] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ^they
[18:31] <Matsumi Kaze> where's Thrash by the way
[18:32] <Vermellia X. Rosso> No idea!
[18:35] <Matsumi Kaze> weird
[18:35] <TG_Commander_Solaris> fuh,
[18:35] <Matsumi Kaze> who are you again?
[18:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Who, me?
[18:36] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah you
[18:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'm Vermellia Rosso! I'm Xadium's grandkid!
[18:38] <Matsumi Kaze> another one?
[18:39] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ...
[18:39] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'm the speciallest one!!
[18:39] * Vermellia X. Rosso thumbs up!
[18:39] <Matsumi Kaze> how?
[18:39] * Matsumi Kaze has a bitter tone in her voice
[18:39] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Of the three of us I'm the fastest and funniest!
[18:40] <Matsumi Kaze> riiiight
[18:40] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Ike is all "Scholomance" this and "Unspeakable Elridtch" that
[18:40] <Vermellia X. Rosso> and [BLEEP] is just... :P
[18:41] <Matsumi Kaze> whatever...
[18:41] <Vermellia X. Rosso> But I am awesome NUMBER ONE!! :D
[18:41] * TG_Commander_Solaris goes sit on the sofa
[18:41] <Vermellia X. Rosso> What's wronggggggg :<
[18:42] <Matsumi Kaze> for all my regained youth...suddenly been feeling...less then hopeful
[18:43] * TG_Commander_Solaris can't get the news of her head last night
[18:43] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Whyyyyyy
[18:44] <Matsumi Kaze> what's the point of rescuing someone when all you need to do is rescue them all over again
[18:45] <Vermellia X. Rosso> LOL
[18:45] <Vermellia X. Rosso> So you would have given up on Tuxedo Mask?
[18:45] <Vermellia X. Rosso> And Sailor Moon?
[18:45] <Matsumi Kaze> I never fought alongside them
[18:45] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Because they got kidnapped and imperiled ALL the time~
[18:45] <Matsumi Kaze> so I don't know
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Umm.
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Look, some people are just really unlucky.
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Sometimes you have to keep helping them.
[18:48] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah but......
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Sometimes you can't even save 'em.
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> But you gotta try!
[18:48] <Matsumi Kaze> ...then what do I do
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> It's what AWESOME PEOPLE DO!
[18:49] <Matsumi Kaze> not sure if I'm that awesome XD
[18:50] <Vermellia X. Rosso> YES! YOU! ARE! < ( "<
[18:50] <Vermellia X. Rosso> YES! YOU! ARE! < ("<
[18:50] <Vermellia X. Rosso> YES! YOU! ARE! >") >
[18:50] <Matsumi Kaze> what the heck?????
[18:52] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'm cheering you
[18:52] <Matsumi Kaze> what are you doing??
[18:52] * Matsumi Kaze bops rosso on the head
[18:52] <Vermellia X. Rosso> \o\ /o/
[18:52] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ^^
[18:52] <Vermellia X. Rosso> you're a good person!
[18:52] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Never give up!
[18:53] * Eitak_Razal sits and plays an N64 game on an emluator
[18:53] <Matsumi Kaze> keep in mind my first meeting with senshi was haruka and michiru...
[18:53] <Matsumi Kaze> and I met the others...........
[18:53] <Matsumi Kaze> ............................................
[18:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> LOL Crotchstain and Fancypanties.
[18:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Poor you.
[18:54] <Matsumi Kaze> ...that's weird
[18:54] <Matsumi Kaze> I don't remember
[18:55] * Matsumi Kaze shrugs
[18:56] <Matsumi Kaze> so what do we do now?
[18:58] * Matsumi Kaze pokes rosso
[18:59] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Hmmm.
[18:59] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Hmmmmmm.
[18:59] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Well there's lots of contingency-things in place for Kerrick's wishes.
[18:59] <Vermellia X. Rosso> So I think you should focus on Eliza.
[19:00] <Vermellia X. Rosso> After all, she may or may not have a role to play in this.
[19:00] <Vermellia X. Rosso> At the very least she was a hostage.
[19:00] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Or under threat...
[19:01] <Matsumi Kaze> you hear that guys?
[19:02] <Vermellia X. Rosso> /em chuckles
[19:02] * Figures in Black nods in agreement..there are about ten of them, both male and female
[19:02] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Flight of the Ravens?
[19:02] * Matsumi Kaze does a wave of her hand..and the figures are gone
[19:04] <Matsumi Kaze> heh I can tell you..I'm glad I'm just a mother...I don't think I'd ever want to meet my grandkids
[19:04] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Pssh you're just being cheap
[19:04] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Don't wanna buy them gifts!
[19:05] <Matsumi Kaze> I'm not old enough to be a grandmother!
[19:07] <Vermellia X. Rosso> You would have been about 200 years ago~
[19:08] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah but I'm not living then :P
[19:08] * Matsumi Kaze bops rosso again
[19:09] <Vermellia X. Rosso> >_^
[19:09] <Matsumi Kaze> so what are you doing?
[19:09] <Matsumi Kaze> err what brings you here
[19:10] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Mom is... away.
[19:10] <Vermellia X. Rosso> So she borrowed me from The shadow Proclamation to work in her place.
[19:12] * an arrow flies through the air..and nearly hits rosso
[19:13] * Vermellia X. Rosso leans forward and catches it in her hand like XENA
[19:13] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ...whoa
[19:13] *** Eilean has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa eilean *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[19:13] <Eilean> sorry about that!
[19:14] * Eilean runs in and grabs the arrow
[19:16] <Eitak_Razal> ...was the diesgin philosphy in this game stick googley eyes on everything
[19:16] <Matsumi Kaze> what did I say about shooting that bow, eilean?
[19:17] <Eilean> *sigh* aim for the ribs and the head
[19:17] <Matsumi Kaze> .................................the other thing
[19:17] <Eilean> don't do it indoors
[19:20] <Eilean> ...yeah yeah
[19:20] *** Eilean has left #suburbansenshi2 (*grumble*)
[19:22] <Matsumi Kaze> that girl
[19:27] <Matsumi Kaze> .........so now what do I do?
[19:33] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:33] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[19:35] <David O`Cain> Yo.
[19:35] * TG_Commander_Solaris is sitting on the sofa
[19:36] <TG_Commander_Solaris> [[]'
[19:36] <David O`Cain> What's new?
[19:38] <Matsumi Kaze> oh not much!
[19:39] <David O`Cain> Cool.
[19:42] <David O`Cain> Well, any new developments as of late, Matsumi?




[19:44] <Vermellia X. Rosso> YEAH YEAH WINTER CAME WE GET IT
[19:45] <David O`Cain> Sheesh. That was rather blatant. :/
[19:47] <Eitak_Razal> winter is video game season
[19:47] *** Morrigan [SexyNaughtyBitchyMe@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:47] <@spiritflame> konbanwa morrigan *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[19:51] <Morrigan> Well, I see this place is still standing since last night.
[19:51] <Morrigan> That's always a good sign.
[19:51] <David O`Cain> Evening, Morrigan.
[19:52] *** Suu [FourLeafClover@clampgakuen.ac.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:52] <@spiritflame> konbanwa suu *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[19:52] * Suu comes in
[19:52] <Suu> Evening...
[19:52] * Suu sighs "Christmas is finally over..."
[19:53] <Matsumi Kaze> hi suu!!!!
[19:53] <David O`Cain> Hey, Suu.
[19:54] * Matsumi Kaze gives suu a hug!
[19:54] <Suu> Hi Matsumi
[19:54] * Suu hugs back
[19:55] <Morrigan> Good evening, folksy-folks. How fare you all?
[19:56] <David O`Cain> I'm doing okay.
[19:58] <Morrigan> Eitak and Matsumi are here too. And Red! That's great!
[19:58] <Morrigan> With that stick up her ass.
[19:58] * Vermellia X. Rosso wavey-wavey-wavey-wavey-wavey-wavey-wavey-wavey-wavey-wavey-wavey--waves1
[19:58] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Wait WHAAAAAA
[19:59] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:59] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chibi-alex *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[19:59] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:59] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chibi-catri *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[19:59] * Chibi-Catri and Chibi-Alex both wavey-wavey-wavey-wave back! :D :3
[19:59] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Hot springs!!!!!!!)
[19:59] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (SNOW~!!!!)
[20:00] * Morrigan :P @ Red.
[20:00] * Morrigan points at Crescent Rose.
[20:01] *** Eiry [eiry.saliena@floralheaven.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:01] <@spiritflame> konbanwa eiry *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[20:01] <Suu> What
[20:01] <Suu> What's happening?
[20:01] * TG_Commander_Solaris is still sitting on the sofa
[20:01] <Morrigan> What do you mean, Suu?
[20:02] <Morrigan> Ahhhh, you weren't here last night. Kerrick gave a certain book to Nizhaladax in return for the Dragonballs.
[20:03] * Eiry comes in with Alta, and sits on a couch
[20:03] <David O`Cain> Hey, Eiry.
[20:04] <Morrigan> He then demanded that Piccolo himself come and turn over the Earth's Dragonballs to him so that he can make a couple of wishes. Piccolo refused to oblige.
[20:04] <Eiry> Hi David.
[20:04] *** Souldier [CommanderFluffy@UrbanSpoon.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:04] <@spiritflame> konbanwa souldier *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[20:04] * Eiry leaves Alta under a blanket and goes for food
[20:05] <Morrigan> Which led to a big showdown between Kerrick, myself, the Actuary, Matsy, Eitak, David, and a bunch of other folks here.
[20:05] * TG_Commander_Solaris is silent
[20:07] <Morrigan> Kerrick managed to get lucky and escaped via a Plane Shift spell, but not before we managed to get a piece of him. He's currently on the run and covering his tracks by using some kind of barrier that protects him from being detected by scrying and divination.
[20:08] * TG_Commander_Solaris is quiet
[20:08] * Eiry comes back and sits near Alta, sketchbook out
[20:08] * Souldier sits down by Alta
[20:08] <Morrigan> The s[BLEEP]tty trick is that the barrier is powered by imprisoned souls. We were hammering him with divination spells to determine his location and souls were being destroyed by the dozens with each attempt.
[20:10] <Eiry> Oh, hey.
[20:10] <Morrigan> Judging by all of the photos of the deceased that kept materializing here, Kerrick's basically holding thousands of people's souls hostage.
[20:11] <Matsumi Kaze> well you should have stopped
[20:11] <Eiry> What??
[20:12] <Morrigan> We *did*, Matsumi.
[20:12] <Morrigan> We *confirmed* what he was doing.
[20:12] * Eiry puts her sketchbook down and scoots over next to Guyver
[20:12] *** Kitsune no Hime [madamed'amestris@EnclaveFedCom.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:12] <@spiritflame> konbanwa kitsune no hime *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[20:12] <Morrigan> And if that other Tanar'ri was who I think she was, she would have kept on battering that barrier down if it meant accomplishing her goals.
[20:13] <Morrigan> But yes, did I forget anything in my summarization?
[20:13] * Kitsune no Hime leans against a wall and observes
[20:13] <Morrigan> INU-KIT!!!
[20:13] * TG_Commander_Solaris just feels worthless
[20:13] <David O`Cain> Evening, Inu-Kit.
[20:13] <Kitsune no Hime> Good evening
[20:14] <Morrigan> What's wrong, Solaris? You look pretty down in the mouth.
[20:15] <Morrigan> And how are you this evening, Inu-Kit? I hope your future-daughter had a good night with your husband.
[20:15] * TG_Commander_Solaris whips a dagger at the succubus
[20:15] * Kitsune no Hime nods
[20:15] <Kamen Rider Ginga> Only here can that NOT sound like incest porn...
[20:16] <TG_Commander_Solaris> you two are better off without me.
[20:16] *** Kamen Rider Ginga [*Transmission Blocked*] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:16] <@spiritflame> konbanwa kamen rider ginga *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[20:16] <Morrigan> Whoa! Violence! What the f[BLEEP]k, dood?
[20:17] <Matsumi Kaze> hi mike
[20:17] <Kamen Rider Ginga> yo
[20:17] <Eiry> ...
[20:17] * TG_Commander_Solaris is feeling cold as she sits on the sofa
[20:17] <David O`Cain> Hey, Mike.
[20:17] <Kamen Rider Ginga> Any word on the soon to be re-dead walking corpse?
[20:17] <Kitsune no Hime> It looks most lively here tonight
[20:17] <Souldier> refrain from unnessecary violence around my daughter, please.
[20:17] <Morrigan> Nothing currently.
[20:18] <Eiry> And she's going to wake up soon...
[20:18] * Eiry peeks under the blanket
[20:18] <Morrigan> Well, everyone's still pissed about last night, Inu-Kit. Lotsa frayed tempers and frustrations.
[20:19] <David O`Cain> No kidding.
[20:20] <Kamen Rider Ginga> I've been..."rallying support" among my peers. We'll be ready at least.
[20:20] <Morrigan> I'm glad I managed to get Solar out of here before the Actuary locked down the whole Hotel.
[20:20] <Kitsune no Hime> That's a rather uncommon occurance
[20:21] <Kamen Rider Ginga> I really need Wataru in on this, but i can't get a hold of him....
[20:21] <Morrigan> I would have much rather he spend time with Natalia instead of dealing with Assrape McLichBiscuits.
[20:21] * Kitsune no Hime gracefully makes her way to a sofa. There's the outline of protective armor beneath her kimono
[20:22] * Eiry takes Alta and goes over into a quiet corner of the restaurant
[20:23] <Morrigan> It's too bad you weren't here for the fireworks last night, Inu-Kit. You have knowledge of Light-aspected magic, yes?
[20:24] <Kamen Rider Ginga> Castle Doran may be the key to this...
[20:24] <Kitsune no Hime> I do
[20:24] <Morrigan> You might have been able to do some damage against Kerrick then.
[20:26] <Kitsune no Hime> Perhaps so but the past is past
[20:28] <Morrigan> I suppose. Still...he was boasting about how he could annihilate the whole universe if he wanted to. You know, the whole badass-I-don't-care-about-anything-cause-I-got-nothing attitudes.
[20:29] <Vermellia X. Rosso> He does have Dragonballs and several wishes.
[20:29] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Even if the dragon won't kill...
[20:29] <Vermellia X. Rosso> who knows what he could do to reality?
[20:29] * TG_Commander_Solaris justs watches the room
[20:30] <Morrigan> Plenty, Red. But depending on what he actually wishes for he might wind up with precisely what he doesn't want. Or maybe nothing at all.
[20:30] * Souldier sits by Eiry at the restaurant
[20:31] <Eiry> What did you do to day?
[20:31] * Eiry is working on eating while feeding Alta (under a blanket)
[20:31] * Souldier shakes his head. "Nothing really. Didn't get much done."
[20:31] <Eiry> Did you go out in the snow there at all?
[20:32] <Souldier> For my roadwork, yes.
[20:33] <Morrigan> Waiting for Solar, Inu-Kit?
[20:33] * TG_Commander_Solaris doesn't want to talk about what she heard
[20:34] * Kamen Rider Ginga feels something....
[20:34] <Kamen Rider Ginga> and 3....
[20:34] <Kamen Rider Ginga> 2....
[20:34] <Kamen Rider Ginga> 1.
[20:34] <Eiry> Did you take her with you?
[20:35] <David O`Cain> What is it, Mike?
[20:35] * Abraxas lands. Hard. A dragon-sized area is cleared of snow. Quickly refilled.
[20:35] *** Abraxas [fatal error code C0000034 applying update &#8734;] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:35] <@spiritflame> konbanwa abraxas *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[20:35] * Souldier nods. "yep. I think she had fun ^_^ "
[20:35] <Abraxas> I wanted that book.
[20:35] <Souldier> ...
[20:35] <Eiry> Good ^_^
[20:35] * Souldier looks at Abraxas.
[20:35] *** Abraxas is a sly, feral woman, slender and powerful, covered in the scars of battle and reeking of magic. Scruffy two-toned hair falls to her shoulders unevenly, and one beast-like eye is wrapped tightly in crisp bandages. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: "Mz. Hyde" by Halestorm.

[20:35] * Abraxas enters. Wings shatter to ice and magic.
[20:36] * TG_Commander_Solaris keeps herself quiet as she watches the room
[20:36] <Kamen Rider Ginga> I see you got my message.
[20:36] * TG_Commander_Solaris goes picks up the phone
[20:36] * Morrigan tugs on Inu-Kit's tails.
[20:36] * Kitsune no Hime flicks her tails, "Yes?"
[20:36] <Suu> Oh, evening
[20:37] <Abraxas> I am quite annoyed.
[20:37] <David O`Cain> Yo, Abraxas.
[20:37] <Abraxas> The location I can enjoy, however.
[20:37] * TG_Commander_Solaris texts Dante     it can't be true what he said
[20:37] * Abraxas nods in greeting.
[20:38] * Vermellia X. Rosso wavey-waves
[20:38] <Suu> He was always a little TOO interested in what I was up to.
[20:38] <Morrigan> You're rather quiet tonight, Kitsune-lady. Are you seeking your husband or your children?
[20:38] <Morrigan> Alex and Catri were here just a little while ago.
[20:38] * Suu rolls her eyes "Simon couldn't wait, could he"
[20:38] * TG_Commander_Solaris texts dante     i can't have kids and everyone else is oke with their kids
[20:39] <David O`Cain> Apparently not, Suu.
[20:39] * TG_Commander_Solaris texts Dante     i won't believe it. I can't believe it, I was destined to be a martyr and die for these people of the household
[20:40] * Souldier looks at Vermellia X. Rosso.
[20:40] *** Vermellia X. Rosso is




More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: 'False King' by Two Steps from Hell .

[20:40] * Kitsune no Hime continues observing
[20:40] <Kitsune no Hime> I am seeking nothing, Morrigan
[20:40] <Abraxas> Riding Hood?
[20:40] <Suu> I hate to think I gave him the idea...
[20:40] * TG_Commander_Solaris texts Dante     This is all your fault
[20:40] <Morrigan> Oh, I see!
[20:40] * Morrigan grins at Inu-Kit.
[20:40] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Not quite.
[20:41] * DvlmayCry texts TG_Commander_Solaris     i dunno babe, times a weirdo thing...
[20:41] * Eitak_Razal is sitting and playing old N64 games
[20:41] <Vermellia X. Rosso> The red refers to blood on my hands.
[20:41] * Another text arrives on Solaris' phone
[20:41] <Kamen Rider Ginga> Blooooooooooooooooooooooood
[20:41] <Vermellia X. Rosso> but it also fits with my name!
[20:41] <Morrigan> Inu-Kit, I know what you're doing. You're waiting for someone to seek you!
[20:41] <Vermellia X. Rosso> WHEEE!
[20:41] *** Oracle has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:41] <@spiritflame> konbanwa oracle *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[20:41] <Abraxas> Neat.
[20:41] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Red X Red~
[20:41] *** Chibi-AnTil [WellManneredFoxBoy@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:41] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chibi-antil *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[20:41] <Vermellia X. Rosso> RED²!
[20:42] *** Chibi-Sylvester [LittleExplorer@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:42] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chibi-sylvester *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[20:42] * Calypso_MD texts Solaris     it's not a joke dearie
[20:42] <David O`Cain> Reddy red. :P
[20:42] <Chibi-Sylvester> :D
[20:42] * Kitsune no Hime 's eats twitch, and she glances around to see her entering children
[20:42] <Chibi-AnTil> HI Mommy!
[20:42] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Reddy Red is READY TO ROCK!
[20:42] * Calypso_MD texts Solaris     tests proven he is your son, but he is from the Earth less forgotten.
[20:43] * Vermellia X. Rosso air guitars with her gunscytrhe
[20:43] * Suu orders an Irish coffee from the bar and looks around for a place to sit...before settlng next to Abraxas
[20:43] <Kitsune no Hime> Hello, darling
[20:43] * Oracle spots Guyver and walks over.
[20:43] <David O`Cain> Hey, Antil and Sylvester.
[20:43] * Calypso_MD texts Solaris    
[20:43] * Abraxas sniffs. Frowns.
[20:43] * Franziska von Karma is going through her own papers at a frantic pace, occupied with the next great emergency
[20:44] * Calypso_MD texts Solaris     You're a horrible mother figure
[20:44] <Abraxas> Mike. I do really desire that book. Do you know who has it?
[20:44] * Chibi-AnTil goes over and hugs Mommy!
[20:44] <Eiry> Hi Oracle.
[20:44] * Chibi-Sylvester goes over and examines the slim girl in Red.
[20:44] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Nizhaladax has it.
[20:44] * Kitsune no Hime is hugged and wraps her little AnTil in her tails
[20:44] <Kamen Rider Ginga> Evil time lord person
[20:45] <Kamen Rider Ginga> yeah, her
[20:45] <Vermellia X. Rosso> She traded Namek Dragonballs for it.
[20:45] <Kamen Rider Ginga> I never figured out how to say her name
[20:45] * Calypso_MD texts Solaris     but i can't blame you, your tramadic life makes you feel worthless
[20:45] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Which leads us to the present problem.
[20:45] <Morrigan> Kerrick gave it to her in return for the Dragonballs.
[20:45] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Nizzz hal a dacks
[20:45] * Souldier procures a box and seys it on a table
[20:45] <Chibi-Sylvester> Neeez?
[20:45] * Suu drinks her coffee "I really hate this."
[20:46] * Chibi-AnTil just huggles Mommy and trills! ^___^
[20:46] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Nizzz~ ♫
[20:46] * Calypso_MD texts Solaris     Which was funny because Dante here tells me his mommy died trying to save him from the king of the underworld. It's why he collects blue roses
[20:46] <Abraxas> Acursed balls.
[20:46] * Vermellia X. Rosso snickers
[20:46] * TG_Commander_Solaris texts Calypso     Blue roses...but that's my
[20:46] <Vermellia X. Rosso> But yeah he tried to push Piccolo into the trading for them
[20:47] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ^trading
[20:47] <SilverTongue> Hey now. Balls are fun to play with
[20:47] <Kamen Rider Ginga> To be honest, has anything good come from them that wasn't to fix something wrong that was cause in pursuit of them?
[20:47] * in the distance , a flare goes off
[20:47] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Granddad and Gemini went after the Earth ones in reply.
[20:47] * Oracle takes the box and walks out
[20:47] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Mom is holed up somewhere in case things go south.
[20:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> So I'm taking her place!
[20:48] <Eitak_Razal> Half of the times goku was wished back to life hald nothing to do with the draogn balls other then a simple means of resurecction
[20:48] * Calypso_MD texts Solaris     i know. stop being a stuck up b[BLEEP]ch and enjoy the fact you have someone who gratefully wants you around. Which I dunno why, since no one in the hotel does
[20:48] <Abraxas> Things will go south. It is just how it goes.
[20:48] * Eiry puts away the blanket and bounces Alta a bit
[20:48] <Chibi-AnTil> Mommy!
[20:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Like sheep on a minefield
[20:48] * Abraxas stands. Looks to where the flare came from.
[20:48] <Chibi-AnTil> You are you, Mommy?
[20:48] *** Oracle has left #suburbansenshi2
[20:48] <Kamen Rider Ginga> guess it's up to us to clean up this mess again, nostalgic, isn't it Rax.
[20:48] * the flare is coming from the mountains
[20:48] <Abraxas> Very.
[20:48] * Chibi-Sylvester is feeling Red's cape. O__O
[20:48] * Abraxas tilts her head.
[20:49] <John Constantine> Hey Red don't feel bad, I'm dealing with the potential of someone finding a philosopher's stone the size of the Empire State Building
[20:49] <Souldier> ...? Hm?
[20:49] <Kitsune no Hime> Did daddy send you boys down here?
[20:49] * Calypso_MD texts Solaris     toodles
[20:49] <Souldier> Something was at the mountains last night now that I think about it.
[20:49] * Vermellia X. Rosso 's cape is Black leather on one side, and red silk on the other
[20:49] * Calypso_MD closes his phone
[20:49] * Abraxas exits. Sniffs. Wings spread.
[20:49] <Abraxas> One moment.
[20:49] <Chibi-Sylvester> Soft...
[20:50] * TG_Commander_Solaris still keeps quiet
[20:50] <Chibi-AnTil> No. We were following Alex and Catri.
[20:50] * Abraxas flies. Towards the mountains. Freezing air.
[20:50] <Chibi-AnTil> But Mommy, look!
[20:50] * Kamen Rider Ginga waves his hand, summing the Nagareboshi Rod
[20:50] * as you get closer, you can see a group trudging through the snow with flares and holding weapons
[20:51] <Kitsune no Hime> What is it, darling?
[20:51] * Dimension Diver appears.
[20:51] * Chibi-AnTil has a blanket-wrapped bundle in his arms that he's carrying very, very carefully.
[20:51] * Abraxas looks. Sniffs. Isn't hiding.
[20:51] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:51] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chibi-nat *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[20:51] <Abraxas> You lot. In the snow.
[20:51] * Abraxas lands. Hard. Ground shakes.
[20:51] <Kamen Rider Ginga> dunno what's gonna go down...
[20:51] <Kitsune no Hime> You brought your sister with you?
[20:52] * DvlmayCry texts TG_Commander_Solaris     something wrong? you went silent
[20:52] * the people turn around and look at Abraxas
[20:52] * TG_Commander_Solaris leaves her phone
[20:53] * TG_Commander_Solaris gets up and leaves
[20:53] *** TG_Commander_Solaris [solarrunes@teamgalactic.hq.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2 (ss3)
[20:53] <Suu> ...If they're going after the earth balls...I used them last year.
[20:54] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:54] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chibi-nat *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[20:54] * Chibi-Nat is curled up and asleep in AnTil's arms.
[20:55] * Kitsune no Hime takes Natalia, "She's too little to go off on one of your adventures yet."
[20:55] * Kiyone Maeda shines a light on the stranger
[20:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Remember Gramps is a Time Lord.
[20:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> He's going after them in October.
[20:56] <Suu> October...
[20:56] <Suu> If he uses them after he gets them...
[20:56] <Suu> does that mean that my wish gets nullified?
[20:56] <Chibi-AnTil> No, we're not taking her on adventures. Just to play in the snow.
[20:56] * Souldier looks over at his wife and child.
[20:56] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Next october.
[20:57] <David O`Cain> Hopefully not, Suu.
[20:57] <Eiry> You want the rest? *pushes her plate over*
[20:57] <Kiyone Maeda> who's there?
[20:57] <Vermellia X. Rosso> So no it wouldn't get in the way.
[20:57] * Kitsune no Hime cradles Natalia, "It seems she's too sleepy for play time."
[20:57] <Abraxas> Why are you in the mountains? And armed?
[20:57] <Souldier> Sounds like a plan ^_^
[20:59] * Kiyone Maeda flashes a pass "Deputy Captain Maeda..Z-KAT...we had a report of a monster"
[20:59] * TG_Commander_Solaris ' phone is on the sofa
[20:59] <Abraxas> Of what sort?
[20:59] <Kiyone Maeda> we aren't sure yet
[20:59] * Chibi-Nat squirms a little in Mommy's arms. ~__~
[20:59] * Abraxas is just a woman. In the mountains. Not dressed for it. With no incoming footprints. Unarmed.
[21:00] <Abraxas> Neat. How will you know if you find it?
[21:00] <Kiyone Maeda> we'll know
[21:00] * Souldier eats away
[21:00] <Chibi-AnTil> She's happy though. She wanted to play with us all.
[21:00] <Abraxas> I am certain you willl.
[21:01] <Genji Sato> deputy captain.....maybe we should try the south face again
[21:01] * Kiyone Maeda nods
[21:01] * Chibi-Sylvester goes over and hugs Mommy's tails!
[21:02] * Abraxas sniffs. Hunters. Magic? Unlikely though.
[21:03] * Kitsune no Hime 's tails are captured by a happy young Kit
[21:03] * Dimension Diver floats quietly
[21:04] <Souldier> Wonder what Oracle needed throwing daggers for
[21:04] * Abraxas tilts her head. Spreads her wings. Flaps. Flies.
[21:04] * Abraxas returns to the house.
[21:04] <Abraxas> This place is nice. Reminds me of my mountain.
[21:05] <Chibi-Sylvester> Heee!
[21:05] * Kitsune no Hime keeps Natalia settled against her chest and the comfort of her blanket so as to not be bothered by mommy's armor
[21:05] <Suu> You live in the mountains?
[21:05] * Chibi-AnTil pokes Mommy's armor with his tails.
[21:06] <@RiderHeroProject> you had a mountain?
[21:06] <Abraxas> Indeed I do.
[21:06] <Abraxas> I am a dragon, after all.
[21:06] <Souldier> heh heh
[21:06] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Ho ho...
[21:06] <Vermellia X. Rosso> there were other, nastier dragons here.
[21:06] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I never met them!
[21:07] <Abraxas> I can be nasty. It comes with age.
[21:07] <Souldier> Dragons? Nasty ones?
[21:07] <Eitak_Razal> ...this popcorn is burnt
[21:07] <Souldier> You need them hunted you let me know.
[21:07] * Chibi-AnTil pokes Abraxas with his tails.
[21:07] * Abraxas tilts her head.
[21:07] <Franziska von Karma> Yes, wasn't there one who killed quite a few people downtown.
[21:07] <Abraxas> What, foxkin?
[21:08] * Kitsune no Hime pats Natalia's head
[21:08] <@RiderHeroProject> Dragooooooooooons
[21:08] * Chibi-AnTil looks up at Abraxas and flicks his ears in a cute display. =^ ^=
[21:08] <Suu> That reminds me.
[21:09] <Eiry> What about that gold one?
[21:09] <Suu> Guyver, think you can look at my sword? It got damaged...
[21:09] <Souldier> For you? of course Suu.
[21:09] *** Calypso_MD [doctordesire@netherrealms.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:09] <@spiritflame> konbanwa calypso_md *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[21:09] <Abraxas> Huh. Neat.
[21:09] * Calypso_MD looks around. "Now where can she be?"
[21:10] * Abraxas pats the foxkin's head.
[21:10] * Calypso_MD looks around
[21:10] <Suu> Let me go get it.
[21:10] <Eiry> You have fun, I think we're going to go up and get a bath.
[21:10] * Chibi-AnTil trills!
[21:11] <Souldier> not yet dear
[21:11] * Vermellia X. Rosso unfolds her gunscythe and cleans it
[21:11] * Chibi-AnTil goes back over to Mommy and Sylvester and Natalia. ^____^
[21:11] * Souldier smothers Eiry and Alta with smooches <3
[21:11] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Not the gold one, there was some dude.
[21:11] <Souldier> myahmyahmaymyahahasakgjahgljhglsahglksdghsdhg
[21:11] * there is a roar from the mountains
[21:11] <Calypso_MD> i thought she will welcome the news, but she never was that good with children
[21:11] * Souldier is being rather goofy
[21:11] <Souldier> ...?
[21:11] <Morrigan> Hyperventilating there, Guyver?
[21:11] * Calypso_MD is looking around
[21:12] * Kitsune no Hime is happy to be with her children
[21:12] <Eiry> Calm down >>
[21:12] * Abraxas returns to the door. Looks to the mountains.
[21:12] * A sword flies in through the window and embeds it in the ground near Vermellia's feet
[21:12] * Chibi-Sylvester and Chibi-AnTil both hug Mommy and wrap themselves up within her tails. =^ ^= :D
[21:12] * Vermellia X. Rosso c[BLEEP]ks an eeyebrow
[21:12] <Eiry> ...
[21:12] * Vermellia X. Rosso looks at it
[21:12] * Eiry takes Alta and goes upstairs
[21:12] * it is Vindicator.
[21:12] *** Eiry [eiry.saliena@floralheaven.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[21:13] <Abraxas> Neat.
[21:13] <Vermellia X. Rosso> oooh~
[21:13] * Vermellia X. Rosso grabs Blade.
[21:13] * Calypso_MD looks around
[21:13] * Vermellia X. Rosso hides it under her hood.
[21:13] <Calypso_MD> where can that girl be?
[21:13] <@RiderHeroProject> dafuk
[21:13] <@RiderHeroProject> ?
[21:13] <Vermellia X. Rosso> So that's her plan to keep me safe
[21:13] * Souldier notes he was swarming his wife and child with kisses in a silly fashion
[21:14] <Morrigan> Wait, wasn't that in the possession of...?
[21:14] <Souldier> I'd recognize that sword anywhere.
[21:14] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Of?
[21:14] * Suu heads back down with her sword "Oh, are you busy?"
[21:14] <Vermellia X. Rosso> That's my mama's blade.
[21:14] <David O`Cain> Back up plan I'm guessing?
[21:14] <Morrigan> I'm trying to remember. It's changed hands over the years several times.
[21:15] * Dimension Diver 's control blades snap to and zips over to Guyver.
[21:15] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Ryan had it for a while.
[21:15] <Vermellia X. Rosso> When he was gonna Ghost tony suthers.
[21:15] <Souldier> No No Suu. I was waitin' on ya. Let's see here
[21:15] <Kitsune no Hime> Perhaps I ought to take you children home, hm?
[21:15] <Vermellia X. Rosso> But Mom took care of that herself /so proud
[21:16] * Suu hands the sword to Souldier; it was damaged in the fight against the fire breather
[21:16] * Calypso_MD sees a phone on the Sofa
[21:16] * Vermellia X. Rosso hopes the blade will take care of her the way it took care of mom.
[21:16] <Morrigan> Perhaps we should, Inu-Kit. Need an escort?
[21:17] * Souldier sits down at a couch and takes off his glasses.
[21:17] * Calypso_MD picks up the phone
[21:17] <Calypso_MD> - oh dear -
[21:17] * Chibi-Nat is still asleep. ~__~
[21:17] <Kitsune no Hime> If you like
[21:17] <Chibi-AnTil> Natalia's a big sleepy, isn't she?
[21:17] <Calypso_MD> she shouldn't wonder off on her own
[21:18] <Kitsune no Hime> Of course she is. She's jus ta baby
[21:18] <Chibi-Sylvester> ^___^
[21:18] * Souldier 's eyes go dull as he shifts to his Air Sight and inspects the blade closer.
[21:18] * Souldier takes 20
[21:18] * Suu 's blade has some heat damage
[21:18] * Kitsune no Hime stands
[21:18] <Kitsune no Hime> come on, children. Daddy and Arasu should be waiting for us with dinner.
[21:19] <Chibi-Sylvester> Kay!
[21:19] <something> is seen wandering far in the distance between the mountains
[21:19] * Vermellia X. Rosso noms some Pizza.
[21:19] * Chibi-AnTil gives Vermellia a picture he drew of her.
[21:19] <Chibi-AnTil> ^___^
[21:19] <@RiderHeroProject> O_o
[21:19] <Souldier> Metal fatigue
[21:19] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Hey that's real good!
[21:19] * Kitsune no Hime walks off to the elevator, sleeping baby in arm
[21:19] <Souldier> This will need reforging.
[21:19] <Abraxas> That is something else.
[21:19] * Calypso_MD takes the phone
[21:20] * Abraxas tilts her head.
[21:20] * Calypso_MD calls Dante
[21:20] <Chibi-AnTil> Night-night!
[21:20] *** Chibi-AnTil [WellManneredFoxBoy@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Meep~! ^_^")
[21:20] *** Chibi-Sylvester [LittleExplorer@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Nin-nin! :3)
[21:20] * Z-KAT sees the monster and goes after it!
[21:20] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Night, kiddo.
[21:20] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Gah!")
[21:20] <Calypso_MD> yeah, it's me. she ran off again and i have no clue where she went
[21:21] *** Kitsune no Hime [madamed'amestris@EnclaveFedCom.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (May it be, when darkness falls, your heart will be true.)
[21:21] <David O`Cain> Night, Langisters.
[21:21] <DvlmayCry> jeez, Ok, I'm on it
[21:21] <Calypso_MD> that girl has so much insecurities
[21:21] <Vermellia X. Rosso> "The Langisters"
[21:21] <DvlmayCry> preaching to the choir
[21:21] * Matsumi Kaze eats a burger!
[21:21] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Sounds like a Sub-Etha-Net Soap.
[21:21] <Calypso_MD> she can't handle any good news
[21:21] <Morrigan> Now if you'll all excuse me, I'm still cross-referencing all of those "deceased mugshot" photos Kerrick sent us last night with Interpol and trying to figure out their identities, locations, and exact causes of death. They all *lived* somewhere, so that means there's a common theme among them.
[21:22] <@RiderHeroProject> or a steven king book.
[21:22] <Souldier> How long have you had this blade for Suu?
[21:22] *** Morrigan [SexyNaughtyBitchyMe@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("You all love me; don't be ashamed to admit it.")
[21:22] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Today on the langisters! Will Solarchos' duty to the Federation cause tension with his Wife!
[21:22] <Calypso_MD> no big suprise, the king of darkness basically beat her up in order to her to love him
[21:23] <@RiderHeroProject> Will the wife reveal she's going to have their 11th set of children, while being station aboard the death cruiser?
[21:23] <@RiderHeroProject> TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR THE THRILLING CONCLUSION
[21:23] * Calypso_MD closes the phone
[21:23] <DvlmayCry> still owe him an asskickin
[21:24] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Wow mom b[BLEEP]ches about having one kid XD
[21:24] <Calypso_MD> i hope he finds her
[21:24] <Vermellia X. Rosso> If she had 11 I think there would be murders.
[21:24] <Suu> I've had this sword for a while.
[21:24] <Suu> My friends gave it to me when I was part of the Paranormal Research Association.
[21:25] * Souldier flicks a piau at Vermellia
[21:25] <David O`Cain> You sure your mom wouldn't be put in some insane assylum after that?
[21:25] * sounds of battle issue from the distance
[21:25] <Souldier> Be nice dear.
[21:25] * Vermellia X. Rosso catches it on instinct like XENA
[21:25] *** Calypso_MD [doctordesire@netherrealms.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[21:25] <Vermellia X. Rosso> LOL it's my mom I can joke about her <_<
[21:25] <Matsumi Kaze> glad I only have one kid
[21:25] <Vermellia X. Rosso> when she's not around
[21:26] <Abraxas> The hunters must be fighting that furry creature. Neat.
[21:26] <David O`Cain> Fair enough.
[21:26] <@RiderHeroProject> scaaaaaary
[21:26] <Souldier> My dear vermellia... you're lucky... you didnt have to experience.... THE CHANCLA did you?
[21:26] <Souldier> Suu. I can take care of this. let me see your hand.
[21:26] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Whuzzat?
[21:27] <Eitak_Razal> ,...Extra Mellons? Lady you have enough mellons as it is, my charcter doesn't need extra
[21:27] * Souldier looks at Vermellia. His Dull eyes are still in Air Sight mode however. "Fear itself"
[21:28] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ...ehh/
[21:28] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Jury's out on that.
[21:28] * Matsumi Kaze waves to guyver..her air aura is BLINDING
[21:28] <Souldier> The CHANCLA
[21:28] * Souldier notes he can not see Matsumi, nor The HunterKiller with his Air Sight.
[21:29] * Eitak_Razal is talking to her game
[21:29] * Suu reaches her hand out to Souldier
[21:29] * Suu 's hand still has burn scars on it from the fight
[21:31] * Vermellia X. Rosso giggles. she would gladly take a shoe ot the head
[21:32] * Souldier takes Suu's hand and inspects. His hands feels delicate. "Ah...I can see past the burns. I'll redo the grip for you as well.
[21:32] * Matsumi Kaze HITS rosso in the side of the head
[21:32] <Vermellia X. Rosso> OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
[21:32] <Vermellia X. Rosso> /nancy kerrigan WHY!!! WHYYYY!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
[21:32] <Matsumi Kaze> cause I can
[21:33] * David O`Cain chuckles a bit at Vermelia's antics
[21:33] <Vermellia X. Rosso> :P
[21:33] * Suu nods
[21:33] <Suu> Thanks.
[21:33] * Vermellia X. Rosso loads her gunscythe
[21:33] * Vermellia X. Rosso aims it at matsy and fires CONFETTI at her!
[21:33] <Vermellia X. Rosso> :P :| :P :P :| :P :P :| :P :P :| :P :P :| :P
[21:34] * Matsumi Kaze is gone
[21:34] <Vermellia X. Rosso> !
[21:34] * Souldier lets go of her hand. "Give me a few days. I'll reforge it and sharpen it with a high pressure water stream. The grip will fit your hand like a second skin."
[21:34] * Matsumi Kaze is nowhere to be seen
[21:35] * Suu smiles
[21:35] <Suu> Thank you so much...
[21:35] <David O`Cain> Matsumi? Where'd you go?
[21:35] * Souldier 's eye revert back. "Hey, not a problem at all."
[21:37] * Matsumi Kaze grabs Rosso by the shoulders....and ties her to the chandler and jumps back down
[21:37] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ....
[21:37] * Dimension Diver opens a portal. Destination: Arsenal
[21:38] * Vermellia X. Rosso twists impossibly and grabs the chandelier between her feet
[21:38] * Souldier deposits Suu's sword.
[21:38] * Vermellia X. Rosso rock ... wait
[21:38] <Vermellia X. Rosso> There's a false sky
[21:38] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Where's the chandelier from!
[21:38] <David O`Cain> Surprise?
[21:39] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I guess!
[21:39] <Matsumi Kaze> magic!
[21:39] * Vermellia X. Rosso falls down with the Chandleier!
[21:39] * Vermellia X. Rosso tucks intoa ball and SMASHES it on the ground all action like
[21:39] * Vermellia X. Rosso LEAPS up YEAAAH!
[21:39] <Vermellia X. Rosso> (yeeaaaah)
[21:39] * Matsumi Kaze is unconcious...got it smashed onto her
[21:40] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Aww
[21:40] * Vermellia X. Rosso helps Matsy
[21:40] <Matsumi Kaze> @__@ this is not my week
[21:41] * Dimension Diver closes the portal as the control blades snap to.
[21:41] <Souldier> ...
[21:43] <Matsumi Kaze> @__@
[21:46] * John Constantine is away: I need to find an expert on Amestris Alchemy.
[21:46] * Franziska von Karma looks around the room, eyes narrowed.
[21:47] * Franziska von Karma is away: I... will choose to believe in you all.
[21:48] * Vermellia X. Rosso nods to Whip Lady.
[21:48] * Plushie-chan's alchemy emporiom is upstairs...
[21:49] * John Constantine goes there!
[21:51] * Matsumi Kaze lays on the Q sofa
[21:51] <Matsumi Kaze> meh....
[21:52] <David O`Cain> Need anything, Matsumi?
[21:52] <Matsumi Kaze> need to stop feeling so down V_V
[21:52] * John Constantine knocks on the emporium door
[21:53] <David O`Cain> Read or watch something funny.
[21:54] <Matsumi Kaze> nah....
[21:55] * Matsumi Kaze curls up
[21:56] * Souldier stretches
[21:57] * Vermellia X. Rosso waves to everyone
[21:57] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Laters guys
[21:57] <Matsumi Kaze> bye................... :(
[21:57] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I need to check on things.
[21:57] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah yeah seeya
[21:58] <Souldier> Alright
[21:58] *** Vermellia X. Rosso [vsxr@s-proc1.kasterborous.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Every so often there are defining points in history. Are we at the verge of one now?)
[21:58] <David O`Cain> See ya, Verm.
[22:06] * Matsumi Kaze just gets up and punches guyver in the arm, frowning
[22:07] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I'm just going to leave
[22:08] <Matsumi Kaze> ...see you guys whenever ~_~
[22:08] <spiritflame> Souldier rolls 1d20 [ 1 ]
[22:08] <Souldier> >_<
[22:09] * Matsumi Kaze walks out the tokyo door
[22:10] *** Eiry [eiry.saliena@floralheaven.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:10] <@spiritflame> konbanwa eiry *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[22:12] <Souldier> hey hey ::heatr
[22:12] <Eiry> Hey. How's it going?
[22:13] * Matsumi Kaze is away: *keeps walking down the street, looking upset*
[22:13] <Eiry> Is she okay?
[22:16] <Souldier> i dunno
[22:16] <Eiry> What happened?
[22:17] <Souldier> She's been a bit moody and clumsy of late. not really sur
[22:17] <Eiry> Hm.
[22:18] <Eiry> Maybe we can send her something tomorrow.
[22:19] * Souldier nod nods ^_^ "you think of everything"
[22:22] * Souldier huggles "best wife"
[22:23] <Eiry> Heh.
[22:23] <Eiry> You're sweet.
[22:23] <Souldier> So are you dear.
[22:25] * Eiry yawns with a stretch
[22:25] <Eiry> Did you get to look at Suu's sword?
[22:26] <Souldier> Yes indeed, ata. metal fatigue and a badly worn grip.
[22:26] <Eiry> Can you fix it?
[22:27] <Souldier> Metal Fatigue? Nah. Better to reforge the blade.
[22:27] <Souldier> The grip is a simple nough replacement
[22:27] <David O`Cain> Sounds like it might be a simple fix, though.
[22:29] <Eiry> I hope so.
[22:29] * Eiry sets the baby monitor on the table and leans against guyver
[22:30] * Souldier puts an arm around her and gets nice n comfy for her <3
[22:31] *** Zept has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:31] <@spiritflame> konbanwa zept *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[22:31] * Zept strolls in from the elevator
[22:31] <Eiry> Hi Zept
[22:32] * there is a knock at the tokyo door
[22:32] * Zept waves to Eiry with a smile.
[22:32] <Zept> I'LL GET IT!
[22:32] <Souldier> We're not dressed!
[22:32] * Zept opens the door.
[22:33] *** Kenshiro Tanaka has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:33] <@spiritflame> konbanwa kenshiro tanaka *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[22:33] <David O`Cain> Hey, Zept.
[22:33] * Kenshiro Tanaka is standing in the doorway.......looking confused
[22:33] <Eiry> Guyver *laughs a little*
[22:33] * Zept looks at Kenshiro Tanaka.
[22:33] *** Kenshiro Tanaka is 15-16 looking year old kid with wavy orange-brown hair and blue eyes. He is always energitic with odd tastes.
His image Song is: "Starlight Fantasy" by artist unknown.

[22:34] <Eiry> Kenshiro, hi!
[22:34] <Kenshiro Tanaka> ................@_@
[22:34] * Kenshiro Tanaka faints
[22:34] <Eiry> ...
[22:35] <spiritflame> Zept rolls 1d20 [ 2 ]
[22:35] * Eiry grabs the first aid kit and goes over to check Kenshiro over
[22:35] * Zept wasn't expecting this and fails to catch him. He crouches by him and rolls him to be face first
[22:36] <Kenshiro Tanaka> @__@
[22:36] <Souldier> hmmm
[22:36] * Eiry looks for smelling salts in the kit
[22:36] <David O`Cain> Uh...
[22:37] <spiritflame> Eiry rolls 1d10 [ 2 ]
[22:37] * Eiry finds the salts are missing :/
[22:38] <Souldier> Gimmie a sec... I should be more on point about restockin the aid kit here.
[22:38] * Eiry goes to get a wet cloth instead
[22:38] * Souldier dives into a portal back to The Quite
[22:38] * Zept is checking Kenshiro's brainz for any abnormalities.
[22:39] * Kenshiro Tanaka 's brain is a mass of light
[22:39] * Eiry puts the cloth on Kenshiro's forehead
[22:39] <Zept> ... the f[BLEEP]k
[22:39] <Eiry> Guyver, you wanna text Miara? She can tell Taki Kenshiro's back.
[22:40] <Souldier> Will do, ata, be right there with the salts
[22:41] * Souldier texts Hermana Yatu     Miara, Taki'd like to know Kenshiro's back. he's out cold at the House.
[22:41] * Souldier comes out a portal again, this time with dem salts
[22:42] * LOVELYgirl texts G     Kenshiro??? After all this time? He'll be right out.
[22:44] <David O`Cain> All full?
[22:47] * LOVELYgirl texts G     Taki can't get away from work, you want to bring him here via portal?
[22:47] <Kenshiro Tanaka> @__@
[22:48] * LOVELYgirl texts G     whenever he's ready, anyway. Feels like he's out of it
[22:49] * Eiry takes the salts from Guyver and puts them under Kenshiro's nose
[22:49] * Kenshiro Tanaka coughs and winces >.O
[22:49] <David O`Cain> WAKE UP TIME!
[22:50] * Souldier texts Hermana Yatu     will do
[22:50] <Kenshiro Tanaka> ugh wha..huh
[22:50] <Eiry> Kenshiro?
[22:51] <Zept> what's this guy's mind?
[22:51] <Eiry> You with us?
[22:51] <Kenshiro Tanaka> wh...where am I
[22:52] <Eiry> He's an Ultra, one of Taki's students, Zept
[22:52] <Eiry> You're at the Hotel.
[22:52] <Kenshiro Tanaka> hotel....
[22:53] <Eiry> Used to be the house. Do you remember who I am?
[22:54] <Kenshiro Tanaka> ....eiry
[22:55] <Eiry> Yeah.
[22:55] <Eiry> Are you alright?
[22:56] <Kenshiro Tanaka> ...feel..dizzy
[22:56] <Zept> I cant even tell if your mind is a mess or what
[22:56] <Zept> are you high or something?
[22:57] <Kenshiro Tanaka> huh?
[22:57] <Eiry> I told you, he's an Ultra.
[22:57] <Eiry> You've met Taki, haven't you?
[22:58] <Zept> Ultras eh? I see
[22:59] <Eiry> Hm. Why don't you stay there a bit. Maybe some tea?
[23:00] <Kenshiro Tanaka> yeah..that would help
[23:00] * Eiry goes to put the water on, then turns to the baby monitor
[23:01] <Eiry> ...sounds like she woke up already >>
[23:01] * Eiry grabs the monitor and heads for the elevator
[23:01] <Souldier> I'll Take care of the Tea, dear.
[23:01] <Souldier> I'll be up in a bit
[23:02] <Eiry> Alrighty, you're good at it, anyway. Welcome back, Kenshiro.
[23:02] *** Eiry [eiry.saliena@floralheaven.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[23:02] <David O`Cain> See ya, Eiry.
[23:04] <Kenshiro Tanaka> yeah...seeya
[23:07] * Kenshiro Tanaka winces
[23:07] <David O`Cain> So, what happened, man?
[23:07] <Kenshiro Tanaka> ..not sure....
[23:09] <David O`Cain> Hmm.
[23:09] * Souldier is busy makin tea
[23:17] <Kenshiro Tanaka> man..
[23:18] * Souldier comes in with a pot o tea
[23:22] <Kenshiro Tanaka> hm?
[23:29] <Souldier> Drink this. It'll clear your mind
[23:31] <Kenshiro Tanaka> ..thank you *drinks*
[23:37] *** Zept has left #suburbansenshi2 (he'll have to let me into his mind... later)
[23:37] <Souldier> well then. I'll be goin
[23:37] *** Souldier [CommanderFluffy@UrbanSpoon.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (We'll never walk alone, while our dreams are intertwined.)
[23:38] <David O`Cain> Later, Guyver and Zept.
[23:44] * Kenshiro Tanaka sips his tea
[23:47] <David O`Cain> Feeling any better now?
[23:48] <Kenshiro Tanaka> yeah a bit
[23:48] * A man dressed as a postan delivers a letter to the Hotel
[23:49] * A man dressed as a postman rings the bell, and puts the letter into a suitable receptacle.
[23:51] <A man dressed as a postman> I have a delivery here? It looks rather important?
[23:51] <David O`Cain> ?
[23:51] * Kenshiro Tanaka gets up and takes the letter
[23:53] * The letter is addressed "To Akane Maeda, from a benefactor and friend." It is covered with priority stickers, and looks super urgent.
[23:53] <Kenshiro Tanaka> ...who's akane maeda
[23:55] <David O`Cain> Hm.
[23:57] * The letter is actually a pretty thick parcel, now that it is being held in the hand.
[23:59] <Kenshiro Tanaka> do you have any ideas?
[00:03] <David O`Cain> I'm...drawing a long blank on this one.
[00:10] <The letter says:> To AKANE MÆDA; please deliver at once---extremely important and indescribably urgent! There is no return address.
[00:11] <Kenshiro Tanaka> ....me too
[00:14] * Delivery Man rings the bell, one more time.
[00:14] <David O`Cain> Another?
[00:15] <Delivery Man> Sir, I'm so sorry, but it seems I forgot something. That letter had 9 different insurance policies---all of them, in fact--that were aimed to ensure it reached the destination. Could you please sign for it, right here?
[00:15] * Delivery Man presents a pad.
[00:17] * David O`Cain turns to Kenshiro, "Wanna handle this one?"
[00:20] <Delivery Man> Sir? I have a pen right here? Please, won't you sign? This is my last delivery of the night.
[00:21] <Kenshiro Tanaka> oh yes of course
[00:21] * Kenshiro Tanaka signs for it
[00:21] <Kenshiro Tanaka> sorry I just got back..I'm a bit fussy
[00:21] <Kenshiro Tanaka> *fuzzy
[00:21] <Delivery Man> Understandable, sir. Have a pleasant evening.
[00:21] * Delivery Man leaves without another word, bearing the signature of Kenshiro's name. His footsteps echo, and then are gone.
[00:23] <David O`Cain> Hmm. I wonder who would send a thick letter to Akane Maeda.
[00:30] <Kenshiro Tanaka> I don't know
[00:37] <David O`Cain> Well, hopefully things will straighten out with this.
[00:51] * The package is thick and pinchable, like it contains a great deal of paper.
[00:53] <David O`Cain> Hm.
[00:53] * Kenshiro Tanaka yawns
[00:59] <Kenshiro Tanaka> I better get some sleep..goodnight
[01:01] *** Kenshiro Tanaka has left #suburbansenshi2
[01:02] <David O`Cain> Eh, guess I oughta go.
[01:02] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Need sleep, man.)
[11:16] * Eitak_Razal is still sitting and playing old games
[11:33] <a familer> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak48wbCfnd0
[11:33] <a familer> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak48wbCfnd0
[11:34] <a familer> sound echos from outside
[11:34] * a familer sound ^
[11:39] <Eitak_Razal> Yeah the cat's got it with the salad...
[11:39] <The Magistra> Mom go to sleep
[11:39] *** The Magistra [SageLord@TimeyWhimey.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[11:39] <@spiritflame> ohayo the magistra
[11:39] * The Magistra looks outside
[11:40] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[11:40] <@spiritflame> ohayo matsumi kaze
[11:40] * Matsumi Kaze walks in through the tokyo door, wearing a different set of clothes from last night
[11:40] <Matsumi Kaze> hi there!
[11:43] <Matsumi Kaze> soooo so so so
[11:43] <Matsumi Kaze> got some news
[11:43] * Matsumi Kaze sits on the Q sofa
[11:45] <The Magistra> You took a ride in a TARDIS?
[11:45] <Matsumi Kaze> Thrash and I did some investigating....what day is this by the way
[11:46] <The Magistra> Tuesday the 7th
[11:46] <Matsumi Kaze> ok so......crap...stupid time travel
[11:46] <Matsumi Kaze> so the last time I saw you guys so last night
[11:46] <Matsumi Kaze> me and Thrash did some investigating in Paris
[11:46] <The Magistra> yes
[11:47] <Matsumi Kaze> guess who we ran into
[11:47] * The Magistra shrugs
[11:47] <Matsumi Kaze> Simon
[11:48] <The Magistra> ....
[11:48] <Matsumi Kaze> he confirmed he has Eliza
[11:48] <Eitak_Razal> I already pu.. I... The French toast
[11:49] <The Magistra> Hold that thought.
[11:49] * The Magistra turns to her mother "GO TO BED!"
[11:50] <The Magistra> Well yeah. Mother and Uncle pretty much confirmed this themselves. They were there when he snatched her. Uncle Nivek anazlyzed the magic he used then to confirm it
[11:51] <Matsumi Kaze> he also wants the earth dragon balls...desperetly
[11:52] <Matsumi Kaze> and offered to trade the namek ones for the earth ones
[11:52] <Matsumi Kaze> also said some pretty shady things, you know?
[11:53] <The Magistra> Such as?
[11:53] <The Magistra> So glad burning that note worked in slowing him down
[11:55] <Matsumi Kaze> kept talking about what time would be like if the dragonball's wishes were undone or something
[11:55] <The Magistra> Of course
[11:57] <Matsumi Kaze> hard to tell if he was threatening or what
[11:57] <The Magistra> who knows with him
[11:59] <Matsumi Kaze> so what have I missed???
[11:59] <Matsumi Kaze> :D
[12:00] <The Magistra> Nothin
[12:00] <The Magistra> *Nothing
[12:07] <Matsumi Kaze> oh good!
[12:08] <Matsumi Kaze> also what's up with eitak
[12:10] <The Magistra> She was up all night playing games I think
[12:11] * Matsumi Kaze prods eitak
[12:12] <Eitak_Razal> It's alright, the cat's got it with the salad.
[12:13] <Matsumi Kaze> want me to knock her out?
[12:14] <The Magistra> No, I have better idea
[12:14] * The Magistra pulls the power cord on the TV
[12:14] * Eitak_Razal opens her mouth to complain... then passes out
[12:15] <Matsumi Kaze> yup that works!
[12:20] * Matsumi Kaze sits down all smiles
[12:20] <The Magistra> You're in a good mood
[12:20] <Matsumi Kaze> just staying optimistic
[12:23] <Matsumi Kaze> :)
[12:28] <Matsumi Kaze> I've been putting on the whole "I'm upset and depressed" thing a bit
[12:28] <Matsumi Kaze> ..just in case simon was spying
[12:28] <The Magistra> Oh?
[12:29] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm!!!
[12:32] <Matsumi Kaze> I am prepared for the worse though
[12:32] * The Magistra nods
[12:40] <Matsumi Kaze> so yup!
[12:50] * Matsumi Kaze looks up and just smiles
[12:52] * Matsumi Kaze just closes her eyes
[13:14] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (going to the theater)
[16:48] *** Thrash has joined #suburbansenshi2
[16:48] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa thrash
[16:48] * Thrash is sitting on the Q sofa, drinking some wine
[16:49] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Helloooooooooooo
[16:49] <Thrash> hello
[16:49] <Thrash> wine?
[16:49] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Sure!
[16:50] * Thrash pulls a bottle out from his jacket pocket, pours a glass and hands it to rosso
[16:50] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Swank~
[16:50] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Thanks!
[16:51] <Thrash> so
[16:52] <Thrash> I ran into our neighborhood linch last night
[16:52] <Thrash> *lich
[16:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ...did you stab him in the face?
[16:53] <Thrash> no..I..listened to him
[16:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Because I would totally have stabbed him in the face.
[16:54] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Was he saying "OM MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" because you were cutting him up?
[16:54] <Thrash> he wants the earth dragonballs
[16:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Okee i'm confus-ed.
[16:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> The Namek balls are better than the Earth balls.
[16:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Why is he so fixated on the Earth ones?
[16:56] <Vermellia X. Rosso> What is so different between the two sets?
[16:57] <Thrash> because for some reason he thinks he can get a far better deal
[16:57] <Thrash> such as being able to actually speak the wish
[16:57] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ...Well f[BLEEP]k him, we don't have to make it easy for him.
[17:00] <Thrash> he actually offered the namek balls in return..for me to scatter them again
[17:02] * Vermellia X. Rosso ponderificates.
[17:02] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Something smells.
[17:02] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Because because because The Namek Balls are Superior in every way.
[17:03] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Unless...
[17:03] <Vermellia X. Rosso> unless he plans to kill the nameks on New Namek
[17:03] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Because that would render the Namekian Balls permanently inert.
[17:04] <Thrash> ..he did give..vague threats
[17:05] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Tell me more.
[17:05] <Thrash> well suggestions of what might happen if all the good the dragonballs did were undone
[17:07] <Vermellia X. Rosso> hmm.
[17:07] <Vermellia X. Rosso> O HO HO
[17:08] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Dende's dragon can grant one wish and then have the other wishes saved for a later time!
[17:08] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Porunga can't dooo thaaaat
[17:09] <Thrash> he also attempted to give off the idea that he was the "lesser evil"
[17:10] <Vermellia X. Rosso> As mom would say "Lesser Evils are only lesser until they wipe out the competition".
[17:10] <Thrash> I told him that I would understand him...which I have
[17:10] <Thrash> I can understand his point of view and his decisons
[17:11] <Vermellia X. Rosso> So Explain 'em to the rest of the class?
[17:13] <Thrash> I think he's become somewhat..desperate
[17:13] <Thrash> he's doing this out of not only malice but fear
[17:13] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Desperate to do what, keep on unliving?
[17:15] <Thrash> that's the problem
[17:15] <Thrash> I'm not sure
[17:15] <Thrash> there is one thing in the conversation that interested me
[17:15] <Thrash> he did say clearly that he had eliza
[17:15] <Thrash> ....but he also said..he had no choice
[17:16] <Thrash> and that he did it out of..desperation
[17:16] <Vermellia X. Rosso> LOL so Eliza turns out to be the even greater ebil.
[17:17] <Thrash> I don't know but why would he want her..or need her
[17:17] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Simple. She's a detachment.
[17:18] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Maybe he lost more of himself than he thought when she went splitsville.
[17:18] <Thrash> so you think he perhaps wants to rejoin?
[17:18] <Thrash> ..if so that could cause a problem...
[17:19] <Thrash> ...she has ike...and in extenstion yai's abilities in her
[17:19] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ffff
[17:19] <Vermellia X. Rosso> There's abilities and then there's knowledge,
[17:20] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I doubt he could effectively use everything to its fullest.
[17:20] <Thrash> ......*bites his lower lip*
[17:21] <Vermellia X. Rosso> What.
[17:21] <Thrash> Rosso...how much access do you have on certain CIA files?
[17:22] <Vermellia X. Rosso> More than mom would appreciate if she knew? ^^
[17:22] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Whaddya need?
[17:23] <Thrash> ...a certain file....labelled "Omni Contingancy"
[17:23] <Thrash> you'll find it in a section labelled "lemon mines"
[17:24] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ....
[17:24] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Lemons... in Mom's Office? LOL
[17:24] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I can go get it.
[17:25] <Vermellia X. Rosso> bee arr bee
[17:25] *** Vermellia X. Rosso [vsxr@s-proc1.kasterborous.sen] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Sliiiides into the Shadowz)
[17:27] <The Magistra> Lemon Mines? Lemons come from trees not mines
[17:27] * Vermellia X. Rosso is back
[17:27] <Thrash> it was a cover name...
[17:27] <Thrash> my......................father....was in charge of it
[17:27] * Vermellia X. Rosso hands the papers to Thrash. Is also on fire.
[17:28] * Vermellia X. Rosso is away: OH GOD IT BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSS
[17:28] <The Magistra> ...
[17:28] * Thrash takes the papers and looks them over
[17:28] <The Magistra> Also what
[17:29] <Thrash> ...................
[17:29] <Thrash> ...well.......................
[17:29] <Thrash> no wonder
[17:29] * The Magistra reads over Thrash's shoulder
[17:30] * Thrash is reading a file filled with data on biology, bio technical and other notes
[17:30] <Thrash> if it wasn't for the fact I needed this..I'd be completely disgusted
[17:31] <The Magistra> ...
[17:31] <The Magistra> Context please
[17:32] <Thrash> before the whole..Ravolox incident
[17:32] <Thrash> the CIA was involved in some...fairly disruptiable actions...and this was one of them
[17:34] <The Magistra> I see
[17:35] <Thrash> hopefully we can make use of it
[17:39] * The Magistra nods
[17:41] * Thrash is away: *putting the file away*
[17:47] * Thrash is back
[18:07] *** Thrash has left #suburbansenshi2
[18:30] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ...
[18:30] <Vermellia X. Rosso> The Oculus Rift will be the end of many lives.
[18:30] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Especially if it gets a groinal attachment.
[18:34] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:34] <@spiritflame> konbanwa kaelyn p. peinforte
[18:35] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte walks in, wearing a bandage over the left side of her face and closing her shop
[18:35] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Hey...
[18:35] <Vermellia X. Rosso> How are you?
[18:36] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I feel as if part of my soul was torn away
[18:36] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> otherwise I am fine
[18:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ><
[18:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Is there any way I can help?
[18:38] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> only if you wish to tire yourself with a pointless trip
[18:39] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Maybe I do~
[18:41] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I see...are you sure
[18:44] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Sure!
[18:45] <Vermellia X. Rosso> How can I help??
[18:45] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I...prepared for a chance like this
[18:46] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I told mother..she has part of it...but not all.......
[18:46] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ....57-9345-22-1ao77-8940-9999-666 from galactic center
[18:47] * Vermellia X. Rosso memorizes the co-ordinates
[18:47] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Okay whadda I have to do?
[18:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ..there is a box there...fetch it
[18:48] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ...and be careful
[18:52] <Vermellia X. Rosso> How careful are we talking >_>
[18:52] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> there is a reason the planet is called Hell
[18:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> .....
[18:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ^______________________________v_^
[18:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> yesss
[18:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'll take care of this for you!
[18:54] * Vermellia X. Rosso sliiiides into the shadows
[18:54] * Vermellia X. Rosso is away: 0rz
[18:54] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte gives a little smile