Suburban Senshi IRC Chat #988: “Subsenshi Dungeon Crawl #1”
#988: “Subsenshi Dungeon Crawl #1”


[19:33] *** Fri Jun 16 2006 - LOGGING START ***
[19:33] *** Now talking in #suburbansenshi3

[19:33] <@Diamond Dice Darkness>
[19:34] * @SpeedRcrX changes topic to `SS Dungeon Crawl IS ON - Our thanks to Diamond Dice Darkness for being our Dungeon Master tonight~`
[19:34] *** SpeedRcrX [THaruka@FXL.blaze.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:34] *** spiritflame sets mode +o SpeedRcrX

[19:34] <@spiritflame> Irasshai @SpeedRcrX
[19:34] * @Diamond Dice Darkness stretches
[19:34] *** .'~SugaBB_2999~'. [cndygrrl@gigaport.capitalnet.ct] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:34] <@spiritflame> Irasshai .'~SugaBB_2999~'.
[19:34] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> Now then~
[19:35] *** Crwn_FruT_Gamer [monotavern.crown.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:35] <@spiritflame> Irasshai Crwn_FruT_Gamer
[19:35] *** Reverend_H [beastmastah@stable.abattoir.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:35] <@spiritflame> Irasshai Reverend_H
[19:35] *** =catablanca= [arty@ip6943.ai.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:35] <@spiritflame> Irasshai =catablanca=
[19:36] <@SpeedRcrX> Time to Dungeon Crawl!
[19:36] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> Hey how come it;'s just you guys
[19:36] * @Diamond Dice Darkness looks over the group
[19:36] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> u gat a prablam moc[BLEEP]kti
[19:36] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> This should be enjoyable
[19:36] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> I was told there'd be hot girls here
[19:36] <Reverend_H> me too yo
[19:36] <=catablanca=> yeah...
[19:37] <@SpeedRcrX> I know
[19:37] * @Diamond Dice Darkness will give you a Succubus to fight?
[19:37] <@SpeedRcrX> But there's just the DM WTF
[19:37] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> Hey I didn't get you here XD
[19:37] * // J_Daito // chuckles from away and just waits
[19:37] <Reverend_H> Hey I can dig that sista~
[19:37] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> Anywho, I'm sure you people know the basics of a Dungeon Crawl
[19:38] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> elioz u facker ull suk a buz~~
[19:38] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> You go around in a random dungeon killing and looting
[19:38] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> Yeah there's like half-naked elf chicks there right? And giant monster.... turtles?
[19:38] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> ... yes
[19:38] <@SpeedRcrX> GTA MEDIEVAL STYLE YEAH! YEAH~
[19:38] <@SpeedRcrX> ROCK!
[19:39] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> hshshshshshshsh
[19:39] * @Diamond Dice Darkness laughs, this truly will be interesting
[19:39] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> Now then, shall we begin?
[19:39] <Reverend_H> I'm hard like adamantium / strong as steel / gonna make then forest nymphs whine and squeal~
[19:39] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> ya bich lats pley
[19:39] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /m loks at da udars and chackles
[19:40] <@SpeedRcrX> Why aRE you here spore
[19:40] * @Diamond Dice Darkness avoid the Book of Erotic Adventures, this place is PG13
[19:40] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> im gong 2 prov im a god leadar
[19:40] <Reverend_H> HEY YO HIT ME WITH THAT s[BLEEP]t
[19:40] <Reverend_H> I'm at da McDonald's of Sex yo, EROTI-SIZE ME
[19:40] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> So let's begin!
[19:41] * =catablanca= facepalsm
[19:41] <=catablanca=> Haruak why did you call me here
[19:41] <@SpeedRcrX> Artemis don't worry, hop in this bag.
[19:41] * @SpeedRcrX produces a brown canvas bag.
[19:41] <@SpeedRcrX> I'll carry you
[19:41] *** You begin in at what appears to be the side of a rather large mountain, a stone door carved into the rock. Around you is an abundance of trees, the sun just setting.
[19:42] * =catablanca= hops into the bag
[19:42] * @SpeedRcrX ties it.
[19:42] <@SpeedRcrX> HEY GM I DECLARE POSSESSION OF ONE EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLY
[19:42] <=catablanca=> !
[19:42] <=catablanca=> mmmrmrmmfmfm mememfmf get me ouf of herffhfh
[19:42] *** You have one Menchi
[19:43] * Reverend_H looks for Sexy Nymphs.
[19:43] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer looks for Creatures.
[19:43] * @SpeedRcrX knocks on the door
[19:43] *** The area around you seems to be empty, besides the few birds heard in the trees
[19:43] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /mi waches harackra
[19:44] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> :< Birds are always flying away when you get close...
[19:44] *** The door is made of solid stone, knocking does little, try pushing it open?
[19:44] <@SpeedRcrX> Because you try to get "close" ba[BLEEP]rd
[19:44] * @SpeedRcrX SUPERKICKS the DOOR
[19:44] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> Hey I don't go after birds
[19:44] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> anymore
[19:44] *** Haruka roll 1d20
[19:45] * Reverend_H puts on some kickass shades.
[19:45] <@spiritflame> @SpeedRcrX rolls 1d20 [ 8 ]
[19:45] <@SpeedRcrX> DM DICE CHECK
[19:45] *** The most Haruka gets is a sore foot
[19:45] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> The dice are just fine!
[19:45] <@SpeedRcrX> DAMMIT HOW DO I KNOW
[19:46] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> dud jast facking pley
[19:46] * @Diamond Dice Darkness hands Haruka the dice
[19:46] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> They. Are. Just. Fine.
[19:46] <@SpeedRcrX> NOW I AM THE MASTER
[19:46] * @Diamond Dice Darkness snatches the dice back
[19:46] <@SpeedRcrX> A HA HAH HA HA
[19:46] <@SpeedRcrX> :O
[19:46] *** NOW LET US GET BACK ON TRACK
[19:47] * @SpeedRcrX has a sore foot. :<
[19:47] *** DOOR. OPEN. ATTEMPT.
[19:47] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /mi taches da doar litely ♡
[19:47] *** Chibiusa roll 1d20
[19:47] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /roal 1d24
[19:48] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /ruel 1d30
[19:48] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> ARG
[19:48] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /rofl 1d30
[19:48] <@spiritflame> @Diamond Dice Darkness rolls 1d20 [ 1 ]
[19:48] <@spiritflame> .'~SugaBB_2999~'. rolls 1d20 [ 17 ]
[19:48] *** The door doesn't move
[19:48] *** Correction!
[19:48] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> hay bicjh i wuz warking on tit
[19:48] *** The door opens... WTF
[19:48] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /mi strarts insyde waglang har az at harackra
[19:49] <@SpeedRcrX> GOD DAMMIT CHIBI
[19:49] * @SpeedRcrX follows Chibiusa
[19:49] *** Inside the door is a poorly lit hallway, opening up to a small room, two torches on either stone wall
[19:49] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer follow's Ten'ou's magnificent ass
[19:49] * Reverend_H follows yo
[19:50] <=catablanca=> I CAN'T BREATHE
[19:50] <@SpeedRcrX> look beer
[19:50] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer looks for creatures
[19:50] *** Haruka there is no beer
[19:50] * Reverend_H looks for sexy nypmphs
[19:51] <@SpeedRcrX> God dammit ever been to a ren faire all they do is f[BLEEP]king inhale mead
[19:51] *** The area seems to be clear of creatures, though bones litter the the far corner of the room
[19:51] *** No nymphs, sorry.
[19:51] * @SpeedRcrX stays teh hell AWAY fromt he far corner
[19:51] <@SpeedRcrX> Chibi go to the far corner
[19:51] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> new
[19:52] *** There are two paths, one on the left, one on the right.
[19:52] <@SpeedRcrX> GO
[19:52] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> NEW BICH
[19:52] * @SpeedRcrX THROWS CHIBI into the far corner
[19:52] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> x_X
[19:53] <Reverend_H> Right or left yo
[19:53] *** As Chibiusa lands, something scurries away from the pile of bones
[19:53] <@SpeedRcrX> Deadly menace check on right path.
[19:53] *** Too dark to tell
[19:53] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> IS IT A TURTLE!!
[19:54] <@SpeedRcrX> Deadly menace check on Right path.
[19:54] *** Too dark to tell
[19:54] * Reverend_H lights up his golden horn
[19:54] *** I hope he means the one on his head
[19:54] <@SpeedRcrX> ^left path
[19:54] <Reverend_H> I can light the other one up for you if you want baby~
[19:55] *** Eww.
[19:55] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> catch running creature q
[19:55] *** You can see the creature from the pile of bones scurry down the left pathway
[19:55] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer LEAPS doen the left path to catch the creature
[19:56] * @SpeedRcrX heads right
[19:56] * Reverend_H too
[19:56] * .'~SugaBB_2999~'. gews rite 2
[19:56] *** So you split up eh?
[19:56] *** Okay then
[19:56] <@SpeedRcrX> Dude motoki's a sick f[BLEEP]king freak
[19:57] <Reverend_H> Yeah man
[19:57] *** To the right: The pathway is fairly narrow, very dimmly lit. Only one at a time can go through
[19:58] *** To the left: The pathway is wider, about the same lighting as the right path, leading into a small room.
[20:17] <@SpeedRcrX> you first Chibi
[20:17] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> y da fick y mi
[20:17] <@SpeedRcrX> you're small and perfect for a sc out
[20:17] <Reverend_H> mm she's perfect aite :d
[20:18] <@SpeedRcrX> god.
[20:18] * =catablanca= is suffocating in the bag
[20:18] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer looks around the small room to find the creature
[20:18] * @SpeedRcrX kicks Chibi forward into the path
[20:18] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> OW FAKER U GONA PEY
[20:19] * Reverend_H follows his lolicon lollipop princess
[20:19] *** The small room Motoki's in consists of one torch, not much lighting, but movement is still seen, the creature is scurrying around the back wall
[20:19] <@SpeedRcrX> If you two start making out I'm P-killing one of your asses
[20:19] *** As Chibiusa walks forward, there's a small *click*
[20:20] *** How tall is Chibiusa?
[20:20] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer JUMPS to the back wall and produces Bait of furry Seduction +5
[20:20] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> i stambled i dadn't wlak
[20:20] *** Motoki roll 1d12... EWWW why do I know the STATS for THAT
[20:20] * Reverend_H backs up yo
[20:20] *** Stumbled WHATEVER
[20:21] <@spiritflame> Crwn_FruT_Gamer rolls 1d12 [ 7 ]
[20:21] *** the small creature scurries towards Motoki
[20:21] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> da pint iz if i stambled mai chancase of hating a trip r lass
[20:21] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> come to daddy
[20:22] <@SpeedRcrX> DM: We can't like... see what he's doing in the other room right
[20:22] * -The small creature is now known as Ghoul
[20:22] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer outstretches his hands to the creature
[20:22] *** No you can't.
[20:22] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> DM is it a furry ghoul? With cute beady eyes and a small perfectly formed rump?
[20:22] * -Ghoul leaps at Motoki
[20:23] <@SpeedRcrX> thank god for that s[BLEEP]t.
[20:23] *** No it's a classic ghoul, with rather slimey purplish skin munching on a bone
[20:23] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> slimey and purplish like a turtle's?
[20:24] *** ... close enough
[20:24] <Reverend_H> Da f[BLEEP]k iz dis coversation yo
[20:24] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer seduces Ghoul
[20:24] *** Let's move on to the other group shall we? ><
[20:24] <@SpeedRcrX> OH HARUHI H. SHINJESUS CHRIST
[20:24] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> HEY
[20:25] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer . Seduces. Ghoul.
[20:25] *** There's a rating of PG13 I don't think I can continue with that Motoki
[20:25] <Reverend_H> Dude "Jesus H. Christ" yo - H is for Haruhi
[20:25] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> At least let me ROLL FOR IT T_T
[20:25] *** Okay roll 1d20
[20:25] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> I... need this.
[20:26] <@spiritflame> Crwn_FruT_Gamer rolls 1d20 [ 16 ]
[20:26] *** QUICKLY BEFORE I VOMIT
[20:26] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> T_T thank you GOD!
[20:26] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> o mai facking gawd
[20:26] *** THERE YOU GO YOU ARE GOOD NOW ONTO THE OTHER GROUP
[20:26] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> OH YES MY SLIMY ENCHANTRESS! PRESENT!
[20:27] *** IGNORE HIM now then
[20:27] <@SpeedRcrX> MOTOKI SHUT THE f[BLEEP]k UP RIGHT NOW OR I AM COMING BACK THERE TO KICK YOUR ASS MY DAMN SELF
[20:27] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> uhuhuhuh....
[20:27] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> anwey ya i wuz on a trip
[20:27] *** The pathway is fairly dark, but you notice vines lining the walls, and a slight bit of movement, hidden by the shadows
[20:27] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer plays the barry white.
[20:28] * Reverend_H unloads a clip into da movement
[20:28] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> Ya now there are doors to the left path and I'm closing them.
[20:28] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> No sound.
[20:28] <@SpeedRcrX> f[BLEEP]ker why are shooting in a closed spaced! RICOCHET'S A KILLER
[20:28] *** The vines seem to twitch
[20:29] *** Everyone roll 1d50 for ricochet
[20:29] <Reverend_H> I cap s[BLEEP]t before it caps me! WORD!
[20:29] <@spiritflame> @SpeedRcrX rolls 1d50 [ 47 ]
[20:29] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /rule 1d50
[20:29] <@spiritflame> .'~SugaBB_2999~'. rolls 1d50 [ 49 ]
[20:29] <@spiritflame> Reverend_H rolls 1d50 [ 47 ]
[20:29] <@spiritflame> =catablanca= rolls 1d50 [ 35 ]
[20:29] *** Okay you're all good.
[20:29] <@spiritflame> Crwn_FruT_Gamer rolls 1d50 [ 47 ]
[20:30] *** Even Motoki who isn't anywhere near WTF
[20:30] <@SpeedRcrX> Motoki why are you rolling
[20:30] <@SpeedRcrX> WAIT DO NOT ANSWER
[20:30] *** Anywho, continue.
[20:30] <Reverend_H> Dude dem vines twitched, i say we pop a cap in dere ass again
[20:30] <@SpeedRcrX> Dude show me which part of vine is "ass". SHOW ME
[20:31] * Reverend_H points to da ass of da vine.
[20:31] <@SpeedRcrX> ...holy s[BLEEP]t.
[20:31] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /mi wlaks ahed quikli
[20:31] *** The vines slowly begin to move closer along the walls
[20:32] <@SpeedRcrX> *whisper* Mo I say we use Chibi as a pagan sacrifice.
[20:32] <@SpeedRcrX> ^Elios
[20:32] <Reverend_H> f[BLEEP]ker you call me that freak one more time I pop you in da mouth
[20:32] *** I don't know who should feel more insulted by that comment Haruka, Motoki or Elios
[20:32] <Reverend_H> use your space sword dumbass
[20:33] <@SpeedRcrX> Oh yeah.
[20:33] * @SpeedRcrX uses space sword blaster to cut away the vines
[20:33] *** The vines that are hit seem to almost screech, twisting and thrashing a bit before dieing, the rest back off
[20:34] <@SpeedRcrX> That's right, who's your daddy
[20:34] * @SpeedRcrX confidently strides forward, leaping over Elios and Chibi.
[20:34] *** Ahead is a large room, a torch on each wall, giving it fairly decent lighting.
[20:34] <Reverend_H> aww why da f[BLEEP]k did I look up for yo? ><
[20:34] * @SpeedRcrX takes a torch.
[20:35] * Reverend_H looks for sexy chicks
[20:35] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> im rite hear
[20:35] * Reverend_H loos for SEXY CHICKS.
[20:35] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> ..|..
[20:35] *** The room, again, seems to be farily empty, but you can hear footfalls moving away from you.
[20:36] * @SpeedRcrX looks arouind in general
[20:36] * Reverend_H unloads a clip at the footfalls
[20:36] <@SpeedRcrX> MOTHERf[BLEEP]kER DO YOU HAVE A DEFECT
[20:36] <Reverend_H> f[BLEEP]k YOU man I aim to WIN dis s[BLEEP]t!
[20:36] *** There are three exits, one to the right, one ahead, and one to the right, leading back
[20:37] <@SpeedRcrX> DM do any of these lead back to Motoki
[20:37] *** Elios roll 1d20
[20:37] <@spiritflame> Reverend_H rolls 1d20 [ 6 ]
[20:37] *** No, at the moment none lead back to Motoki
[20:38] *** Elios you miss
[20:38] <@SpeedRcrX> Thank god for that.
[20:38] <Reverend_H> s[BLEEP]t
[20:38] <Reverend_H> yo ruka which one should we take
[20:38] <@SpeedRcrX> straight ahead
[20:38] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer goes for the one on the right not leading back
[20:39] <@SpeedRcrX> NICE OF YOU TP JOIN US MO
[20:39] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer is walking funny
[20:39] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer grins brightly and stumbles into that one
[20:39] <Reverend_H> Yeah I'm wit you, straight ahead
[20:39] *** One moment vomiting you have time to chat ><
[20:40] * Reverend_H goes ahead, slapping chibi on da ass-- o wait sat wuz her face yo
[20:40] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> BICH IM GONA KUT U
[20:40] <Reverend_H> you know you like it rough, sexy radish
[20:40] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> ye i dew ♡
[20:40] *** Ahem, anywho, back to this, you're going ahead?
[20:40] <@SpeedRcrX> O_o
[20:41] <@SpeedRcrX> Y... yeah.
[20:41] *** ...
[20:41] * @SpeedRcrX goes ahead
[20:41] *** NOT GETTING THE BOOK OF EROTIC ADVENTURES AND THAT'S FINAL
[20:41] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /mi gagles n folowz
[20:41] <Reverend_H> Dude just looking into my eyes is an erotic adventure~
[20:41] * Reverend_H looks into DM's eyes
[20:41] *** The path ahead is fairly short before two side paths come up, one on the left, one on the right
[20:42] *** ...
[20:42] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer continues down that right path
[20:42] *** Don't make me DM b[BLEEP]chslap you Elios
[20:42] <@SpeedRcrX> Dude what are we in a f[BLEEP]king mandelbrot??
[20:42] <Reverend_H> Shut up man if Mo hears you he'll be _f[BLEEP]king_ mandelbrot
[20:43] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> was that right for me or for them because I'm in a different place ♡
[20:43] *** Not for you, Motoki ><
[20:43] <@SpeedRcrX> You're in a different place all right
[20:43] *** You just have a very long hallway
[20:44] <Reverend_H> yo i think we should split up, ruka you take the left, chibi will come with me
[20:44] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> hshshs o elioz~
[20:44] *** I can't believe I'm saying this but Haruka you seem to be the sane one right now
[20:44] <Reverend_H> no wait she'll cramp my style, chibi you go with her
[20:44] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> U FAKING FAKER U JAST WANT 2 HAMP SACKUBASES
[20:45] <Reverend_H> <_<
[20:45] *** By the way you can still go forward.
[20:45] * .'~SugaBB_2999~'. grabs elizo'z cratch and drags ham rite
[20:45] * @SpeedRcrX follows them because f[BLEEP]k maybe she'll get to see them kill each other
[20:46] <=catablanca=> DM oxygen check in my bag
[20:46] *** The right path leads to a small room, a few barrels in it, aswell as a fairly large statue
[20:46] * Reverend_H goes down his hallway looking for the ghoul or his friends~ ♡
[20:46] *** Roll 1d100 for oxygen and why aren't you using your claws to get out anyways
[20:46] * Reverend_H unloads a clip in the statue
[20:47] <@spiritflame> =catablanca= rolls 1d100 [ 24 ]
[20:47] <=catablanca=> Mina clipped them T_T
[20:47] *** You're running out of oxygen in the bag there
[20:47] <@SpeedRcrX> Elios... CALM THE f[BLEEP]k DOWN
[20:47] <Reverend_H> you know that's a pagan god b[BLEEP]ch, admit it
[20:47] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> ya
[20:48] *** The statue cracks and pieces of stone fall off, it roars quite a lot and stands
[20:48] * =catablanca= begins to turn blue
[20:48] <Reverend_H> SEE! SEE!
[20:48] <@SpeedRcrX> Great a[BLEEP]le and now you woke it up
[20:48] * -Injured Gargoyle stalks foward towards the group
[20:48] * Reverend_H stands behind ruka
[20:48] <@SpeedRcrX> WHAT THE f[BLEEP]k ELIOS
[20:48] <Reverend_H> Yo I ain't no senshi dis be yo fite.
[20:49] *** Shall we /fight or do you just want to wing it?
[20:49] <@SpeedRcrX> .... f[BLEEP]k YOU!
[20:49] <@SpeedRcrX> Wing THIS!
[20:49] * @SpeedRcrX throws Chibiusa at the Gargoyle
[20:49] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> HOW DA FICK DAD I GAT INVELEVED!!!1111
[20:50] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> DM sexy desperate animal check in my tunnel
[20:50] * -Injured Gargoyle is pegged with a pink haired midget
[20:50] *** Err... roll 2d20 Motoki
[20:50] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> x_X
[20:50] <@spiritflame> Crwn_FruT_Gamer rolls 2d20 [ 19, 16 ]
[20:50] * -Injured Gargoyle kicks the midget aside and races at Haruka
[20:51] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> BICH DAT HART
[20:51] <@SpeedRcrX> heh
[20:51] * @SpeedRcrX ducks low and waits for it, then punches the gargoyle in the nuts.
[20:52] *** EWWW there seems to be TWO, a Hobgoblin and a Troglodyte
[20:52] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer puts on the barry manilow and initates a three way
[20:52] <-Injured Gargoyle> GRRYYYAAA!
[20:52] * -Injured Gargoyle doubles over
[20:53] * @SpeedRcrX forces the gargoyle to listen to Mo's menage a what the f[BLEEP]k.
[20:53] * -Injured Gargoyle just kills itself ><
[20:53] <@SpeedRcrX> YES! VICTOLY!
[20:53] <@SpeedRcrX> Elios! Cap those barrels!
[20:54] <Reverend_H> Why
[20:54] <@SpeedRcrX> they could be loaded with traps this way we don't have to touch them
[20:54] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /mi opans a barell wit har hendz
[20:54] <@SpeedRcrX> OH GOD DAMMIT CHIBIUSA
[20:54] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /
[20:55] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> ^?
[20:55] *** Inside the barrel is very little, a few pieces of cloth and a small amount of cash
[20:55] * .'~SugaBB_2999~'. takz da mony
[20:55] <Reverend_H> remember to pay your pimp yo
[20:56] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /mi shovs da kloth in elioz moth
[20:56] <Reverend_H> ><
[20:56] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /mi movs on
[20:56] * @SpeedRcrX inspects another barrel
[20:56] *** The only way out of this room is back to the other pathway
[20:56] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> DM ride check on Hobgoblin riding Trogolodyte
[20:56] *** The barrel looks like a normal barrel
[20:57] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> ^ me riding hobgoblin etc
[20:57] *** roll 1d20 and add any modifiers
[20:57] * @SpeedRcrX opens barrel
[20:57] *** Inside the barrel is some dried and salted meat wrapped in cloth
[20:58] * @SpeedRcrX puts this in Artemis' bag
[20:59] <@spiritflame> Crwn_FruT_Gamer rolls 1d20 +5 for meat packing [ ]
[20:59] *** Artemis now has more air since the bag was opened
[20:59] <@spiritflame> Crwn_FruT_Gamer rolls 1d20 [ 15 ]
[20:59] *** Ya Motoki you're good >_>
[20:59] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer puts the hobgoblin in the MASTER LOCK ♡
[21:00] * =catablanca= hears this
[21:00] <=catablanca=> DM suicide check by eating of salted meat wrapped in cloth without removing cloth
[21:00] *** The room Haruka, Elios, and Chibiusa are in is now pretty well done with
[21:01] <@SpeedRcrX> NO DUDE YOU ARE MY f[BLEEP]kING MENCHI YOU CANNOT DIE UNTIL I CONSUME YOUR ASS
[21:01] *** You sure cat-dude?
[21:01] * =catablanca= is a CAT. HE CAN HEAR THE SOUNDS... OF MOTOKI IN HIS MONSTER SANDWICH... IT'S LIKE PISTONS IN AN ENGINE...
[21:01] * @SpeedRcrX vomits
[21:02] *** ... roll 1d100
[21:02] * =catablanca= stuffs the salted meat in his mouth without unwrapping it
[21:02] <@spiritflame> =catablanca= rolls 1d100 [ 90 ]
[21:02] *** You're now dead till we exit the Dungeon Crawl
[21:03] * =catablanca= chokes and dies thank god
[21:03] <@SpeedRcrX> DM I DECLARE ONE SALTY CAT CARCASS
[21:03] *** Anywho, continue?
[21:03] <=catablanca=> H... HEY
[21:03] *** You now have 1 salty cat carcass
[21:03] <@SpeedRcrX> you can;'t talk, you're dead.
[21:03] <=catablanca=> .................................
[21:04] * =catablanca= declares himself a ZOMBIE CAT CARCASS
[21:04] <@SpeedRcrX> WHAT
[21:04] * @SpeedRcrX looks to the DM
[21:04] *** ... huh
[21:04] *** This is worse than the rat-flail...
[21:04] <@SpeedRcrX> Is he a zombie cat or a dead cat like normal
[21:05] *** Hmm... roll 1d20 and we'll see?
[21:05] <@spiritflame> =catablanca= rolls 1d20 [ 18 ]
[21:05] *** He appears to be zombie cat
[21:05] <=catablanca=> Rowr, punks! *raises a paw and some flesh falls off*
[21:06] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> o dat is sew groszz
[21:06] <Reverend_H> Any grosser than Motoki gettin; it on with da crew from monster jam?
[21:06] * @SpeedRcrX exits this room
[21:06] * .'~SugaBB_2999~'. followz harackra
[21:06] *** Back in the hallway, continue forward?
[21:06] * =catablanca= pads near elios, his bits falling off
[21:07] <Reverend_H> ddue stay the f[BLEEP]k AWAY from me I don't want your zombie leprosy s[BLEEP]t
[21:07] * @SpeedRcrX goes forward
[21:07] * .'~SugaBB_2999~'. stacks bai harackra
[21:07] <Reverend_H> Dude I'll frag yo f[BLEEP]king ass into gib artmis
[21:08] <=catablanca=> guuuh.... guuhh.... brains....
[21:08] *** Ahead is an extremely large room, pillars on either side. The ceiling is high, and the room itself is well lit
[21:08] * @SpeedRcrX looks around for interesting s[BLEEP]t
[21:08] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /mi loks 4 trasar
[21:09] *** There seems to be a figure draped in a cloak crouched in the corner of the room, tending to something
[21:09] * Reverend_H walks into da middle of da room to get away from that crazy-ass b[BLEEP]ch zombie artemis
[21:09] * Reverend_H unloads a clip into the cloaked figure thing
[21:09] <@SpeedRcrX> OH GOD DAMMIT
[21:10] *** Elios roll 1d20
[21:10] * Reverend_H throws Zombie Artemis at it "LEEROY JENKINS, MOTHERf[BLEEP]kER!"
[21:10] <@spiritflame> Reverend_H rolls 1d20 [ 8 ]
[21:10] <@SpeedRcrX> god Elios you have NO f[BLEEP]king aim
[21:10] *** You miss, roll 1d20 for the zombie cat
[21:11] <@spiritflame> Reverend_H rolls 1d20 [ 12 ]
[21:11] *** The zombie cat hits
[21:11] <=catablanca=> DM he touched me I declare Elios has Zombie leprosy.
[21:11] <Reverend_H> WHAT
[21:11] *** The cloaked figure stands and spins around, revealing a rather feminin figure dressed in black leather armor
[21:11] <@SpeedRcrX> LOL
[21:11] *** Elios roll 1d12
[21:11] <@SpeedRcrX> O s[BLEEP]t SHE'S HOT
[21:12] <@spiritflame> Reverend_H rolls 1d12 [ 9 ]
[21:12] *** The woman looks like a human, but has a faintly disturbing demeanor about her and a wicked gleam in her eyes. Short horns sprout from her forehead
[21:12] <@SpeedRcrX> Actually I don't know that. DM Hotness Check on leather clad figure.
[21:12] *** You are lucky, Elios
[21:13] <Reverend_H> I'm Lucky! BADASS YO
[21:13] * Reverend_H macks on leather goddess-chick
[21:13] *** Charisma: 17, yes she's hot
[21:13] <@SpeedRcrX> DAMIT ELIOS I SAW HER FIRST
[21:13] <Reverend_H> you snooze you lose yo
[21:13] *** The woman is armed
[21:13] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> u facker........!!!!
[21:14] * Reverend_H is too baby
[21:14] <Reverend_H> Hey leather goddess of phobos, lets say you an' me bust a cap in these fools asses and go have us a roll in da hay?
[21:14] <-Tiefling> ...
[21:14] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> BICH!!!!!111
[21:14] <-Tiefling> Who are you idiots?
[21:15] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /mi kicks da sit ot of teflon
[21:15] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> STEY AWEEY FRUM MAIN MEN!!111111
[21:15] <Reverend_H> DAMMIT Girl why you gots to ruin my moves before i make dem yo
[21:15] * -Tiefling stumbles back, being attacked by a midget
[21:16] * -Tiefling draws her sword
[21:16] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /mi usaz slivar kistal powars to beet da krap ot of har
[21:16] *** Chibiusa roll 1d20~
[21:16] * @SpeedRcrX eats some salted meat
[21:16] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> /roal 1d20
[21:16] <@spiritflame> .'~SugaBB_2999~'. rolls 1d20 [ 11 ]
[21:17] <=catablanca=> Hey I ate that which means you're eatingme.
[21:17] * -Tiefling is injured, but not very much, it seems
[21:17] <@SpeedRcrX> AWW MOTHER OF f[BLEEP]k
[21:17] <=catablanca=> I declare Haruka a Zombie Cannibal.
[21:17] * -Tiefling races at the midget and swings her blade
[21:17] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> bich lets gew
[21:17] *** Haruka you know the deal
[21:18] <@spiritflame> @SpeedRcrX rolls 1d20 [ 19 ]
[21:18] *** you're good
[21:18] <@SpeedRcrX> AHAHAHAHA SCREW YOU ZOMBIE ARTEMIS
[21:18] <=catablanca=> Zombie ARTEMIS will have his REVENGE
[21:18] <Reverend_H> Wonder what Mo's doing
[21:19] *** You DO?!
[21:19] *** OH GOD
[21:19] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> What... and Who...well... What.... and What
[21:19] *** WHY
[21:19] <Reverend_H> Random s[BLEEP]t, y''know, chillin, pondering da mysteries of life...
[21:19] *** Do something with the Tiefling and let's get this Dungeon Crawl finished!
[21:20] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> hay im fiting hear
[21:20] *** Before I vomit again!
[21:20] <Reverend_H> OK ♡
[21:20] <Reverend_H> Ride check on Teifling
[21:20] <-Tiefling> O_o
[21:20] * .'~SugaBB_2999~'. STRAGULATES TEFLON
[21:20] *** ARG 1d20 + modifiers ><
[21:20] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> HI IZ MAI MEN!!!11
[21:20] * -Tiefling THANKS THE MIDGET
[21:21] * -Tiefling FLEES
[21:21] *** Tiefling roll 1d20
[21:21] <@spiritflame> -Tiefling rolls 1d20 [ 15 ]
[21:21] *** You flee successfully
[21:21] <Reverend_H> modifers +5 piggyback +10 pistonpump +15 lasso +11 stamina
[21:21] *** -Tiefling has left #suburbansenshi3 (OMG GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!)
[21:21] <Reverend_H> AWW f[BLEEP]k YO
[21:22] <@spiritflame> Reverend_H rolls 1d20 [ 19 ]
[21:22] *** Oh thank god.
[21:22] <@SpeedRcrX> AHAAHAH YOU WOULD HAVE SCORED
[21:22] <Reverend_H> OH GOD DAMN CHIBI
[21:22] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> hshshshshhshs ur mai men~~~~
[21:22] *** Thank you for Playing
[21:22] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> END GAME
[21:22] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> NOW
[21:22] <@SpeedRcrX> So she left so like what do we win?
[21:23] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> BEFORE I LOSE MY LUNCH LIKE I DID MY DINNER
[21:23] <@SpeedRcrX> DUDE WAIT
[21:23] <@SpeedRcrX> OUR PRIZE
[21:23] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> Here's 30 000 yen now go away ><
[21:23] * Crwn_FruT_Gamer stumbles in covered in slime and pus ♡
[21:23] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> ^________________________________________^
[21:24] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> we have GOTTA do this again
[21:24] *** Reverend_H [beastmastah@stable.abattoir.co.jp] has quit IRC (f[BLEEP]k it yo i needz me some viagra now chibi)
[21:24] *** Party gains 30 000 yen!
[21:24] *** .'~SugaBB_2999~'. [cndygrrl@gigaport.capitalnet.ct] has quit IRC (hoe sez u gonna gat any tonit bich)
[21:24] *** Party gains 2573 EXP
[21:24] * @SpeedRcrX steals that
[21:25] * =catablanca= INFECTS HARUKA WITH ZOMBIE PLAGUE
[21:25] <@SpeedRcrX> The game's over dumbass.
[21:25] *** Haruka gains Zombie Plague!
[21:25] <=catablanca=> ....
[21:25] <@SpeedRcrX> H-HEY
[21:25] <=catablanca=> YES!
[21:25] <=catablanca=> THANK YOU DM!
[21:25] *** =catablanca= [arty@ip6943.ai.co.jp] has quit IRC (now to scare Mina with this!)
[21:26] * @SpeedRcrX is... a zombie
[21:26] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> RIDE CHECK ON ZOMBIE
[21:26] <@SpeedRcrX> thank god she's gone
[21:26] *** Roll 1d20
[21:26] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> - Ride check on zombie -
[21:26] <@spiritflame> Crwn_FruT_Gamer rolls 1d20 [ 1 ]
[21:26] <@SpeedRcrX> AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
[21:26] *** Too bad dude
[21:27] *** @SpeedRcrX [THaruka@FXL.blaze.co.jp] has quit IRC (not this time SUCKER)
[21:27] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> ride check on DM
[21:27] <@Diamond Dice Darkness> ...
[21:27] <@spiritflame> @Diamond Dice Darkness rolls 1d20 [ 11 ]
[21:27] * @Diamond Dice Darkness flees
[21:27] *** @Diamond Dice Darkness has left #suburbansenshi3 (I'm in your dungeon controlling your lives)
[21:27] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> .....
[21:27] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> WHY AM I ALWAYS LEFT ALONE!
[21:28] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> EVERYONE ALWAYS LEAVES ME
[21:28] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> THE TURTLE
[21:29] <Crwn_FruT_Gamer> SURE THEY SAID SHE WAS RUN OVER BUT I SAW HER DELIBERATELY WALK IN FRONT OF THAT BICYCLE
[21:29] *** @spiritflame has kicked Crwn_FruT_Gamer from #suburbansenshi3 REASON: (enough ><)
[21:30] *** Disconnected
[21:30] *** Fri Jun 16 2006 - LOGGING END ***




 






that was funny as all hell i espically like the "you gain 1 salted cat carcus" lol keep up the great work guys and girls

Seiya_Kou [e-mail] • 06/19/06 11:45pm

HILARIOUS! BRAVO!

Now I know for sure that Motoki needs to go to 'Sexaholics Anonymous'
Like that one dude in NipTuck! XD

So do Chibiusa and Elios!

Inu Kitsune [e-mail] • 06/18/06 02:54pm

That was hilariously awesome. Especially every part with Mo'. Not to mention Helios trying to shoot everything that moves.

Shinji Ikari • 06/17/06 02:10am

That was the epitome of hilarious.

I thoroughly enjoyed. ^_^

Kryten [e-mail] • 06/17/06 12:53am

WTF

SO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Adam • 06/17/06 12:04am



Hit!Graph