Suburban Senshi IRC Chat #606: “Retribution”
#606: “Retribution”

*** Now talking in #suburbansenshi
*** Topic is '-= Gonna be busy today so please pay attention =-'
[12:09] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> I won't let this [BLEEP] stand
[12:09] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> She just walked in and took out Elios, he woulda been DAMN useful for crap like track and the high jump
[12:10] <// J_Daito //> You haven't even decided on the events yet, Ten'ou...
[12:10] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> So what
[12:10] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> We need to strike back
[12:10] <GERMATOID> I AGREE
[12:10] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> ya dat facking bich imparsonated mi
[12:10] <Mdm_Maestro> We should have guessed, given the better-than-usual spelling...
[12:11] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> ..|..
[12:11] * Mdm_Maestro is scandalized

[12:11] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> We need a plan of action
[12:12] <Mdm_Maestro> Frankly, Haruka dear, you're a splendid fighter but not much of a tactician...
[12:12] * --=[ SpeedRcrX ]=-- sighs

[12:12] <// J_Daito //> Ahem
[12:12] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> ?
[12:12] <// J_Daito //> She may not be, but I *am*...
[12:12] * // J_Daito // grins

[12:13] <// J_Daito //> This is the kind of [BLEEP] I've been waiting for
[12:14] <Mdm_Maestro> Impress us, then...
[12:14] * // J_Daito // relays his idea in private chat

[12:14] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> S[BLEEP]t yeah
[12:14] <GERMATOID> DO IT
[12:15] <Mdm_Maestro> I approve.
[12:15] <.'~SugaBB_2999~'.> hshshshshshshs
[12:15] * --=[ SpeedRcrX ]=-- has an idea too

[12:15] <GERMATOID> ?
[12:15] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Jed, bring *him* to me.
[12:15] * // J_Daito // bows and vanishes

*** Disconnected

*** Now talking in #suburbansenshi2
*** Topic is '-= It's only fair =-'
[12:15] <Cést_la_V> X-chaaaaaaaan....
[12:16] * Dr_Xadium is adamant

[12:16] <Dr_Xadium> If it breaks, the damage would be catastrophic.
[12:16] <FireFly_9> Please, Minako-sempai?
[12:16] * Cést_la_V sighs

[12:16] * Cést_la_V hands over the Golden Crystal

[12:17] <FireFly_9> Not that it *could* break... Papa tried everything to dissect it long ago, finally giving up and using it as a doorstop or something.
[12:17] * Dr_Xadium nods

[12:17] <Dr_Xadium> I'll just put it in a Timeproof safe...
[12:18] *** // J_Daito // [Jed@dialup666.darkkingdom.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2

[12:18] <spiritflame> Irasshai // J_Daito //
[12:18] <FireFly_9> What's he doing here? This is our private strategy channel!
[12:18] <spiritflame> made special request
[12:18] <// J_Daito //> Hi, guys!
[12:19] <Cést_la_V> He's way too happy...
[12:19] <FireFly_9> Indeed...
[12:19] <// J_Daito //> Where's Xadium
[12:19] * Dr_Xadium is away: the TARDIS

[12:19] <Cést_la_V> What do you want with X-chan?
[12:20] <// J_Daito //> heh
[12:20] <// J_Daito //> I'll wait for him to return...
[12:21] * Dr_Xadium is back

[12:21] <// J_Daito //> Well if it isn't Mr. IRC Op
[12:21] <Dr_Xadium> So...? Why are you here?
[12:22] <// J_Daito //> We over at Team Ten'ou have been *conferring* about the recent state of affairs in advance of the upcoming summer senshi games...
[12:22] * Dr_Xadium nods

[12:23] <// J_Daito //> To be blunt, we want you to recuse yourself from the games.
[12:23] <Dr_Xadium> What
[12:23] <Cést_la_V> Nani?
[12:24] <FireFly_9> What is this?
[12:24] <// J_Daito //> Bluntly, this is a game *for* Suburban Senshi, *by* Suburban Senshi... we don't need any self-inserting interlopers hanging around
[12:25] <Dr_Xadium> Now wait just a minute...
[12:25] <// J_Daito //> Haven't you been inserting yourself into things enough? Don't you think people are sick of it? They came to see the Senshi, not you
[12:25] <=^catablanca^=> You're not a Senshi either Jedite...
[12:26] <// J_Daito //> It's not the same thing... heh
[12:26] <Cést_la_V> He hasn't been inserting himself all that much!!
[12:26] <// J_Daito //> That's not what I hear
[12:26] * Cést_la_V smacks Jedite

[12:27] <// J_Daito //> So what, Mr. Op? You gonna retire from the field and just watch, like all good little Time Lords are supposed to?
[12:27] <Dr_Xadium> Leaving team Tomoe conveniently undermanned, eh? Don't think I don't see that you're trying to exact revenge for Mina's raid on Elios the other day...
[12:28] <// J_Daito //> Somehow I didn't think you'd respond positively to a civilized request...
[12:28] * FireFly_9 readies a defensive stance

[12:29] <// J_Daito //> No, no, you have me all wrong? A Dark General using unjustified violence? Perish the thought...
[12:30] * // J_Daito // grins

[12:38] <FireFly_9> We're waiting...
[12:38] <// J_Daito //> I have a riddle for you, Time Lord... much as the Sphinx riddled Oedipus...
[12:39] <Dr_Xadium> Very good...
[12:39] <// J_Daito //> "in 1970's red rum revenge reigned... in the 2000's the yabyum awakens to taste its fill of dark retribution..."
[12:43] <FireFly_9> What part of that is a riddle?
[12:43] <Cést_la_V> ...
[12:43] <Dr_Xadium> Very well, Jedite... you win.
[12:43] <FireFly_9> WHAT?!
[12:43] <Dr_Xadium> But I reserve the right to advise them as I see fit...
[12:44] <// J_Daito //> heh, fine.
[12:44] * // J_Daito // bows

[12:44] * // J_Daito // teleports

[12:44] <FireFly_9> Xadium, what--
[12:44] <Dr_Xadium> He's right... this is a matter between Suburban Senshi...
[12:45] <Cést_la_V> Hai, hai... I think X-chan is right...
[12:45] <FireFly_9> What, you too?!
[12:45] *** =^catablanca^= [arty@ip6943.ai.co.jp] has quit IRC (Ping Timeout)

[12:45] <FireFly_9> Where's Artemis?!
[12:48] <Cést_la_V> He took him!!
[12:49] <Dr_Xadium> Blast!
*** Disconnected

*** Now talking in #suburbansenshi
*** Topic is '-= Feel the power of the Dark Side =-'
[12:50] * // J_Daito // is back

[12:50] *** =^catablanca^= [arty@ip6943.ai.co.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi

[12:50] <spiritflame> Irasshai =^catablanca^=
DCC Chat Session
-
Client: =^catablanca^=
-
Acknowledging Chat Request...
-
[12:51] * --=[ SpeedRcrX ]=-- is sitting with her back to you, enmeshed in the darkness in a high-backed leather chair illuminated with a sole spotlight

[12:52] <=^catablanca^=> What the heck's going on? Why did Jedite bring me here...?
[12:52] * --=[ SpeedRcrX ]=-- swivels around to face you

[12:52] * --=[ SpeedRcrX ]=-- 's eyes are cold and blue-grey

[12:52] * --=[ SpeedRcrX ]=-- is wearing an expensive Armani suit

[12:52] * --=[ SpeedRcrX ]=-- plays the Imperial Theme from Star Wars

[12:53] <=^catablanca^=> Hey, isn't this a bit overkill?
[12:53] * --=[ SpeedRcrX ]=-- steeples her fingers and rests her chin on them whilst gazing at you intently

[12:53] <=^catablanca^=> ...
[12:53] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Artemis, the trusted guardian cat... the loyal friend and companion to Aino Minako...
[12:54] <=^catablanca^=> Uhh, yeah...?
[12:54] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Haven't you ever felt tired...
[12:54] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Haven't you ever felt sick of it all...?
[12:55] * --=[ SpeedRcrX ]=-- is talking in a Palpatine voice

[12:55] <=^catablanca^=> Why are you talking in a Palpatine voice?
[12:55] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Do you not grow weary of Minako always picking on you, asking you for items, never taking your advice until it's too late...?
[12:56] <=^catablanca^=> She's... a lot better now...about that kind of thing,..
[12:56] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Yes... but think what kind of a Senshi she *could* have been had she listened to you unconditionally and just obeyed, instead of giving you sass and only reluctantly following your sage advice...
[12:57] <=^catablanca^=> Hmph... same could be said for some Outer Senshi I know...
[12:57] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> That is not the point. The point is, Artemis, Minako doesn't *respect* you.
[12:57] <=^catablanca^=> We-we're buddies....
[12:57] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> "Buddies"? "Buddies"? In the time of great evil, when the fate of the world hangs in the balance, do you want to be her "buddy" or her mentor? The cat she'll listen to when the chips are down, the one whose ideas could save us all...!
[12:59] <=^catablanca^=> She listens now...
[12:59] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Only when she's not being too lazy, or when she isn't chasing idols or stuffing her face with snacks...
[12:59] <=^catablanca^=> ...
[12:59] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Wouldn't you like to show her how much better things could be if she listened to you? Don't you want to PROVE to her that you're worth listening to, and not just a joke to be exploited at her whim?
[13:00] <=^catablanca^=> I... I... never thought of it...
[13:00] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Wouldn't you like to teach her a lesson JUST ONCE... so that she realizes you're still valuable, and that your words have wisdom behind them?
[13:01] <=^catablanca^=> Sometimes I do wish she'd just listen without complaining...
[13:01] <=^catablanca^=> I just want what's best for her...
[13:02] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> As do we all.... as do we all...
[13:02] * =^catablanca^= frowns

[13:02] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> You can "help" her, you know...
[13:02] <=^catablanca^=> How?
[13:02] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> By defeating her!
[13:02] <=^catablanca^=> WHAT?!
[13:02] <=^catablanca^=> I couldn't do that!!
[13:02] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Sure you could... in a friendly game... think about it... if you beat her... she'd HAVE to see that your way was the *right* way, the *best* way... she'd be inspired to achieve NEW levels of GREATNESS under your tutelage and care...
[13:03] * =^catablanca^= never looked at it like that

[13:04] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> She'll thank you for it... and remember, it's just a game...
[13:04] <=^catablanca^=> I... I'm guessing you want me to join team Ten'ou then...
[13:05] * --=[ SpeedRcrX ]=-- reaches out a hand

[13:05] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Join me... together... we'll help save the wayward Minako... and restore honor to your name!
[13:05] * =^catablanca^= tentatively reaches out a paw

[13:05] <=^catablanca^=> Forgive me, Mina... but this is for your own good!
[13:06] * --=[ SpeedRcrX ]=-- takes the paw

[13:06] <=^catablanca^=> ...
[13:06] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Excellent.
-
DCC Session Closed


[13:06] <Cést_la_V> Why won't you give Artemis back?!
[13:06] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Artemis is right here, Neko-chan...
[13:07] <Cést_la_V> Artemis?!
[13:07] <=^catablanca^=> I... Minako... I have something tot tell you!
[13:07] <Cést_la_V> "Minako"?
[13:07] <=^catablanca^=> I'm... joining Team Ten'ou! As of right now!
[13:07] * Cést_la_V is stunned

[13:08] <FireFly_9> Artemis...?
[13:08] <=^catablanca^=> Sorry, Hotaru... it's something I've gotta do...
[13:08] <Cést_la_V> Artemis...
[13:08] <// J_Daito //> We'll thank you two to leave our channel now, if you could... we have strategy to discuss...
[13:09] <FireFly_9> What is this, Haruka-poppa?!
[13:09] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> I call it... "the agony of defeat"... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[13:09] *** FireFly_9 [ruin@ntt1.docomo.jp] has left #suburbansenshi (The Sound of Silence is Truly Deafening)

[13:09] * Cést_la_V looks at Artemis sadly

[13:09] *** Cést_la_V [GldnGoddess@ip6942.ai.co.jp] has left #suburbansenshi (See me now, hear me later!!!)

[13:09] <=^catablanca^=> Mina...
[13:09] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Don't worry about it, Arty, she'll come around once we've won...
[13:10] <// J_Daito //> Ok Ten'ou, you've paid them back for Elios... but you still haven't picked the seven events we're going to challenge them to...
[13:11] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Hmm
[13:11] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> I know
[13:11] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> We'll let the *people* pick
[13:11] <// J_Daito //> What?
[13:11] <--=[ SpeedRcrX ]=--> Today only, in the comments thread for this chat, they can name a Japanese high school athletics contest event that they'd like us to participate in... I'll pick the best 7 and we'll challenge Team Tomoe to it...
[13:12] <// J_Daito //> HAHAHAH do they even HAVE a team now
[13:13] <=^catablanca^=> ...
*** Disconnected





 






.................

Kakyuu [e-mail] • 06/17/04 02:34pm

After seeing nine million ads for that stupid movie, I think dodgeball is a must.

Jack Flagg • 06/16/04 11:31pm

This is going to sound kinda stupid, but how about a nice, good Demolition Derby? Or maybe an "Iron Chef" style cooking contest?

Solarchos [e-mail] • 06/16/04 10:40pm

I don't either but cow pies are DRIED SHIT!

Kakyuu [e-mail] • 06/16/04 10:14pm

aDam suggested cowpie throwing, a cowpie is a pile of cow-shit. I don't think the Seb. Senshi gang are interested in throwing shit all over the place. Heh.

YingGirl [e-mail] • 06/16/04 10:12pm

I KNOW! *giggles* A violin competition between Michiru and Hotaru. A singing competition between Minako and Jedite. And those are my ideas OH YEAH! VOLLEYBALL! HOCKEY! WRESTLING! BOXING! SWIMMING!

Kakyuu [e-mail] • 06/16/04 09:43pm

Badminton.

Bogey • 06/16/04 09:37pm

YING!

Kakyuu [e-mail] • 06/16/04 08:11pm

I suggest they see who can knock out Horse-boy and Chibi-ugly first and killing them is an automatic win.

Kakyuu [e-mail] • 06/16/04 08:08pm

aDam, you sick little fucker. And everyone else, don't tell Xadium I blew up his time proof safe in order to get my hands on the Golden Crystal, ok?

Cause I think the Sub. Senshi and Xadium will get suspicious of the massive blown up safe in the TARDIS.

YingGirl [e-mail] • 06/16/04 08:05pm

I would suggest three on three basketball and four hundred meter relay race. Both classic events that can be horribly screwed up beyond recognition when one applies magical powers.

Shotaro [e-mail] • 06/16/04 05:22pm

Definitely don't do a volleyball contest; Minako would dominate that and it would turn into a mass-spiking contest. Moonstar's half-time show would be a great choice. Both teams have to come up with a performance skit and we the viewers would decide which was best.

Or they could just declare "Mortal Kombat" or something. Or play "Sporehunt"!

Solarchos [e-mail] • 06/16/04 04:14pm

Hmmmm... I'm not sure they have enough people for baseball, but they might for a small game of soccer. There's definitely enough for a tennis tournament. There's also track events or swimming... a judo contest, perhaps?

But if we go for non-traditional things I second the requests for a marching band show and some kind of "deathmatch"- it doesn't HAVE to end in someone's death, it could be a LAN game!

Zillah3 • 06/16/04 02:54pm

But, of coarse, if they truly want senshi on senshi, allow YingGirl and I to join the games, on team Tomoe. That'll even the score to a perfect set.

S.Darkness [e-mail] • 06/16/04 02:47pm

I say they play sporehunt, whomever takes out Chibi-Usa and Helios first wins.

S.Darkness [e-mail] • 06/16/04 02:40pm

Well, being from Wisonsin, I suggest a cow pie throwing contest. It takes much skill to throw a cow pie, and at a great distance.

Adam [e-mail] • 06/16/04 01:44pm

Hmm...how about volleyball?

Jack Flagg • 06/16/04 01:28pm

Hmmm. . . A Japanese Highschool event? How about we name an event and say it's japanese?

Considering I'm in the middle of DCI, let's see them put on a marching band half time show. Not everyone can play an insurment, ya know, and even fewer people can march in step. So let's see what the senshi and Dark general can do.

Moonstar [e-mail] • 06/16/04 01:03pm



Hit!Graph